Speaker 1: Welcome to the program. No icctocrats allowed because we've got a country to say, so let's get her teed up to.
Speaker 2: That SUBDIGO.
Speaker 1: You can't succeed with olt triple eight nine seven one s A g E triple eight nine seven one seven two four three. I am Larry Elder. WEE are Salem News Channel. In the second hour, We're going to talk to the founder of an online academy that prepares children K through twelve for this brave new world of ai. Iran's biggest leverage is not the strait up her moose. It's the unpopularity of the war and the pressure on Trump to end it. Congressman Jamie Raskin, at a hearing on sharia law, challenges a teenager who dare to say that America was founded based on a Christian culture. The San Diego Islamic Center shooters have been described as right wingers, but how many right wingers share their views? President trum Marx Texas Democrat Senate candidate tall Rico Trump said a vegan in Texas. Maine Senate Democrat candidate suggested American sniper Chris Kyle killed innocent civilians to inflate his kill number. Florida GOP Rep. Byron Donald's denounces Democrats for supporting totalitarianism. A Georgia senator says, a Democrat agenda if they regained control of Congress is to make DC and Puerto Rico states and to expand the Supreme Court. New York Senator Jillenbrand attacks Treputation Secretary Duffy for his film Cross Country Trip to Celebrate America. Jilibrand probably should have set that one out. When the libertarian Javier Malay got elected President of Argentina, New York Times colonists and economist Paul Krugman was skeptical, to say the least. So how is Malay doing after three years? All of this and more? Triple eight ninety seventy one sage Triple eight ninety seven, one seven two four to three descent, of course is welcome. Received this letter from Vanessa in Ocalla, Florida. Larry's thinking, the reason this totally beatable war against Iran is dragging on is because of Democrats and the woke right. I wasn't alive, my mother was, but I'm aware that during World War II, probably the entire country supported our efforts. Women performed jobs previously held by men. Women donated paths to be melted down and used for munitions. I haven't had time to explore more than that, but I do know in spirit the government the effort was supported by the people, and that war dragged on for far, far longer, with a much higher cost in lives and treasure. Iran knows that half the country wants Trump to lose, and as you are aware, they are trying to drag it out to the mid terms. I'm ashamed of our countrymen, thank you, Vanessa. Well, of course that is Iran strategy. They're watching CNN, they're watching BS now, they're reading the polls. That is their card. It's not the straighter hermose. They've got that, to be sure. But primarily it's a pressure on Donald Trump for doing what previous presence vowed would never happen, for doing somebody to make sure it never happens. And that is that Iran getting a nuclear weapon. I'm RENI reports that Iran is using this pause to re arm, to reposition UH to get a better idea of what America will do the next time there's a military strike, if there is one, and if there is one. It may be much more costly than the thirteen lives that have been lost. So for I don't know whether these reports I'm reading are true or false. Let's assume that they're true. What does it say about Iran? What does it say about Iran as an enemy? What does it say about what Iran would do if Iran got a nuclear weapon? This is the thing that people don't want to address. I've had a couple of callers, as you know, same guy to Asian Rold We probably called again. Maybe he doesn't have a job. Maybe AI eliminated this job. I don't know this notion that Donald Trump didn't realize that the strait or her moves would be closed. He didn't realize this, reading didn't realize that didn't realize this. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Dan raising Cane, testified that they anticipated this, they gained for this. But of course, people hate Donald Trump's guts won't listen to that anyway. But if everything that you say is true that Trump didn't anticipate this, didn't anticipate that, doesn't it suggest how diabolical and how evil this regime is and what they would do if they had a nuclear weapon. We're talking about anywhere from thirty to forty thousand of their own people, unarmed, killed in cold blood by this administration. Does it not suggest to you that maybe, just maybe we don't want these people to have a nuke, putting children and women in front of likely bombed sites so that the sympathy for these women and children will cause Donald Trump to pull back? Who does that? What kind of enemy does that? I played you a couple times the exchange between Coleman Hughes and Joe Rogan when Joe Rogan was accusing Israel of committing genocide in its war against the Moss and Gaza, and Coleman, I think very patiently and articularly explained to him, this isn't military Hamas that intentionally puts its facilities under schools, under mosques, under hospitals in order to cause Israel to kill civilians and then have the Israel hating war war world accuse Israel of committing a genocide. What do you do when you have an enemy like that? What do you do when you have an enemy that believes if the enemy itself is killed, they actually get a promotion to paradise. I've mentioned the quote from Patent, the great World War II general who said, the object of war isn't to die for your country, is to get the other poor SLB to die for his country. What happened when the other poor sbe wants to die for its country? How do you fight that? More importantly, what happens if an enemy like that has a nuclear weapon? I've mentioned the war between Iran and Iraq that went on for almost eight years. In Iran was giving plastic keys to put around the next of children, boys as young as twelve years old. Why they wanted them to walk on foot and clear the mine fields of mind so that their troops and tanks could roll on the fields. Hundreds of thousands of young men were recruited, slash chorused into doing this. Tens of thousands of young men lost their lives. Who does this? What kind of enemy does this? And once again, what kind of enemy would behave? And how if they had a nuclear bond? The only real question is how close were they to get one? And the answer to that seemed to me They answered themselves. Jared Kushner, Steve Whitcoff, the two envoys that were negotiating with them, said they admitted they had enough enriched uranium to make eleven bombs. I've mentioned the sixty Minutes piece that aired a few Sundays ago that said they were very very close to developing a nuclear bomb. So what do you do. Well, the war's gonna be costly. Well, it's gonna go longer than we thought. Well, the estimates on how quickly it'll end might not be right. Well, the Iranian people might might not rise up and take back their country. Okay, therefore we'll just let them continue to develop a nuclear bomb, right, And President Trump said he was not going to allow that to happen on his watch. The man should be celebrated. The world is going to be safer when and if this war is over. When this war is over, eventually, it'll be over, and the president should be saluted. Instead, he's being attacked. People are already saying we've lost the war? Are you kidding me? And I know he ran promising no new wars, a promise that I thought no president should make, and I said so at the time. I know he promised no endless wars. Well, we have endless enemies. No president wants a war. President did not want a war, but he gets what are called Presidential Daily briefings every morning, threat assessments around the world, and very likely he had threat assessment that Iran was getting very close to getting a nuclear bomb. So the question is, well, I promised no new wars, and I'm gonna adhere to my campaign promise irrespective of how dangerous the world has become, irrespective of how close Iran is to getting into clear bomb. Does that make any sense? Is that what you want in the commander in chief? That's what you want in the president. The number one job is to protect people. That's his number one job. Demand doesn't get credit for anything. And if and when the regime collapses and we have new people to deal with the same people who criticize him will continue to criticize him. So, mister President, if you're listening, my advice is stay the course. Triple eight ninety seven to one. Sage parents, The biggest question in education today is how artificial intelligence is shaping the way your student learns. Artificial intelligence is changing education faster than most schools are willing to admit, and many families are rightly concerned. At Patrick Henry College, the goal isn't to outsource thinking to machines. It's to train students to think for themselves. Else PHC emphasizes a Christian liberal arts education that develops reasoning, writing, speaking, and discernment skills no algorithm can replace. Students learn to engage technology wisely, understanding its capabilities but also its danger and limitations, rather than becoming dependent on it. In a world increasingly shaped by AI, Patrick Henry College prepares students to lead with wisdom, conviction, and moral clarity. If you want a college that prepares your child to lead in an AI driven world without losing his or her faith and values, I encourage you to learn more about Patrick Henry College. Visit PHC dot edu slash elder. That's PHC dot edu slash elder.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing this politically.
Speaker 3: I'm just look.
Speaker 4: Everyone tells me it's unpopular, but I think it's very popular.
Speaker 2: When they hear that it's having to do with nuclear weapons. Weapons that could take.
Speaker 5: Out Los Angeles, could take out major cities.
Speaker 6: Very quet when they hear that.
Speaker 2: You know, when they're explained, I'll tell you what we explain it to people.
Speaker 7: I don't really have enough time to explain the people.
Speaker 8: I'm too busy getting it done when they understand I take it to her.
Speaker 2: I think it's frankly very popular.
Speaker 8: But whether it's popular or not popular, I have to do it because I'm not gonna let the world be blown up with my watch.
Speaker 9: Not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Triple eight nine seven one sage triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry Elder. We are Salem News Channel. This is now our second week and fourth day for our summer campaign for Angel Tree Prison Fellowship, where we raise money to send kids who have a mom or dad behind bars to a week of summer camp, fresh air, fresh activities in a christ centered environment with other kids who also have a mom or dad behind bars. Go to my website Larryelder dot com. You'll see the Angel Tree banner at the very top. Or you can call eight eight eight two o six twenty eight fifty five. That's eight eight eight two six twenty eight fifty five. If you haven't done it yet, please consider making a generous gift. It's about two hundred dollars to send a kid for a week, four hundred dollars to send two, six to send three. And you've heard me explain how fellowship provides kids with a mom or dad in prison, sometimes, by the way, even mom or dad both in prison for a week away from bad neighborhoods and dangers of gangs and drugs. But in the process it also helps strengthen families because it is the incarcerated parent who actually nominates a son or daughter to be a candidate for selection to attend an Angel Tree camp. Here's Angel Tree volunteer Stephen Wilson.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I'm getting a little choked up here. If this subject is near and dear to my heart, I love Angel Tree donations go beyond the walls of a prison to reach the family. And that's the heart of Angel Tree is those kids that are out there, who are away from their peers during this time. This is a can nextion point for them to turn together and just feel the heart and the love of their parent that's incarcerated.
Speaker 1: Let's do something good today, shall we. The most important part of the Angel Try campaign is you. Your donation of two hundred dollars or whatever you can afford at Larryelder dot com provides campers affected by incarceration with a full week of community water activities, horseback riding and other adventures, all woven with a Christ's centered focus throughout the whole weeks. An angel tree banner at the top of my website Larryelder dot com where you can make a secure online donation, or you can phone your most generous gift to eight eight eight two O six twenty eight to fifty five. That's eight eight eight two O six twenty eight fifty five. Thank you so very much. Mark is in Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: Mark.
Speaker 1: Always nice to hear from you.
Speaker 10: Oh kay, Larry, I mean you must be getting really desperate to try and be praising Trump in a lot. Everything he has done is completely wrong.
Speaker 11: The straight of her mood.
Speaker 10: Pete Hess has gone back and forth. They created the problem. And now the only for us actually to win the war, Larry, is to be sure there's a regime change. That is why most people are saying we have not won the war. Any country can blow up any country, Larry, may.
Speaker 1: I respond, so, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: If two and a half a month ago I had said to you Mark, President Trump is going to go to war against Iran because Iran is developing a nuclear bomb, and within two and a half months their navy will be at the bottom of the ocean, their air force will not be able to fly, six thousand Iranian fighters will be dead, and thirteen American soldiers will be dead. If I had told you that, what would you have said?
Speaker 10: I would be very pleased, because I don't want anybody dead, but especially an American. However, Larry, you didn't say the war's not close to being over.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. I don't know how close. I don't know how close it is to being over, and neither do you. I do know that I believe it's it's been more difficult than President Trump thought. Prisonent Trump is an optimist. Doesn't bother me that he felt that way and feels that way. But if you believe that Iran is getting close to getting a nuclear bomb, you have a few options. You can do nothing. You can negotiate, negotiate and negotiate, which we've done now for decades and they've lied. Or you can take action. We lost, we lost. Let me just let me just make one other point mark before you before your respond we've lost. I think of one hundred thousand people are more in World War One, four hundred thousand in World War two, fifty eight thousand in Vietnam, around thirty thousand in Korea, and combined Iraq and Afghanistan's close to six thousand. We've lost thirteen people. That's pretty impressive. And whether we have a regime change or not, clearly Around's nuclear program has been set back. We don't know how far back years, decades, I don't know, but they're not as close to getting a new becaus they were two and a half months ago. I think that's a good thing.
Speaker 10: That is a good thing, Larry, But leaving the regime and power is something that again Trump made a mistake going on the other side of the world is to get Maduall. When if Alut he kept our naval ships in the Ardian Sea, we could have actually done something good, Larry, but he wanted to get the oil from Aduall.
Speaker 1: I think, I think, I think they had nothing. I think that I think that has nothing to do with how effective our campaign is right now, nothing to do with it. What's so whoever, I think I think I think that I think the assumption, I think the assumption that President Trump made, and I would agree with you that it's an assumption that has not come to fruition. I think the assumption that President Trump made is that after it was clear that the Iranian navy and army had been decimated, that the Iranian people would rise up and take control of their country. That has not happened. I think that Trump anticipated that. I know I anticipated that it has not yet happened, which shows me how dug in they are and what would happen if these people ever had a nuclear bomb. So I think so, I think, I think, I think your attitude, your attitude should be, you know, Uh, it's a good thing that Iran is being dealt with. I wish it were happening faster. I wish the Iranian people would rise up, but for crying out loud, let's stay with the president uh, and hope that at some point we have a real regime change so that when there's a deal, they won't lie and cheat as they always have. But either way, this is a problem that has been kicked down the road. And instead of the rest of the European ally it's getting involved, they're letting Trump do it. Instead of rallying around Trump saying get these get the rest of our European allies involved, you're trashing him. I just don't think it's fair.
Speaker 10: Okay, Clary again, if Trump told the people in a run, now tell me if you're going to join this. Once the people's they were be assassinated, he told them, if you continue to protest, we.
Speaker 12: Would have your back.
Speaker 10: They killed another twenty thousand people, and Larry were worry. I believe we were on the other side of the road.
Speaker 1: Okay, would you when you said when he said we'd have your back, are you suggesting that we should have used ground troops to prevent this? If I, well, I think maybe you see you see, you see you see don't you don't you don't want President Trump to use ground troops, but you're angry they didn't do anything to stop the twenty or thirty or forty thousand Iranians have been killed.
Speaker 12: We are we are.
Speaker 1: Agreeing, essentially, we are agreeing that this is an evil regime that has to be stopped. Okay, Marcus always, thank you for calling. Appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no.
Speaker 1: Triple late nine seven one s A G E. Triple eight nine seven one seventy two four three. I am Larry Yell do we are Sale and News Channel talking about the Iranian War and the criticism the president at receiving over how long it's taking. This man has been a political public figure now for ten years. Over that ten year period of time to impeachments, prosecuted by the Manhattan DA for some kakamamie theory that his Stormy Daniel's payments that he described at legal expenses violated New York law. Was convicted in a district that eighty five ninety percent voted for his opponent. Then he has prosecuted for election interference by the Fulton County DA Fannie Lewis over his phone call to the Secretary of State where he asked the Secretary of State to quote find me eleven thousand votes quotes quote didn't say steal them, manufacture them. Make sure you have not overlooked eleven thousand votes. So he's prosecuted. The DA of New York prosecuted him. As I mentioned kakam mamy theory. Her theory was kaka mamy that one went away. Then you have the AG of New York, Letitia James, who like the Manhattan DA, campaigned to get Donald Trump. I used to work with the DA's office La County when I was my second year in law school, and they were adamant, our job is not to get convictions. Our job is to do justice, and if we feel that a defendant has exculpatory evidence, our job is to turn it over to the defense, not to win at any costs. Imagine running to get somebody. They both did. I think it's a violation of the canons of ethics because a DA's job is to do justice, not to get convictions. Far as I know, the ABA didn't say a word. Far as I know, nobody suggested they should lose their law license the way John Eastman did for daring to have theories about the election in twenty twenty that people didn't like. So therefore he's lost his license to practice law. Are you're kidding me? Then, of course he had the documents cases mar Logo was raided. Joe Biden had more documents and more places, and had never been president at that time, did not have the ability as Trump did to declassify the documents. That case went nowhere, and then Trump, of course it's investigated, prosecuted for insurrection on January six, Insurrection insurrection. None of the defendants have been charged with insurrection Trump was never charged with the insurrection, let alone convicted of it, and the Democrats still used the word insurrection to describe what happened on January sixth, even though the President said I want you to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. And one of these people involved, I think, with the oath keepers, was online angry that President Trump wasn't doing anything close quote, and then you had this whole impeachment coming, whole investigation committee chaired by Benny Thompson. And the reason that's outrageous because Benny Thompson, I nink it was two thousand four challenged Ohio, a state that was won by George W. Bush, claiming that the debo voting machines had been hacked, so he challenged the certification of Ohio. Was he an election denier? These Democrats have challenged every election won by a Republican since two thousand. They challenged Florida in two thousand, about a dozen Democrats did, claiming that the Supreme Court unlawfully stopped the count. Four years later, as I mentioned, they challenged Ohio, boy thirty of them, including Senator Barbara Boxer, claiming that the debo and voting machines had been hacked. No evidence that they were, but that's what they said. Fast forward twenty sixteen. They challenged more estate than Donald Trump did four years later. Nobody called them election deniers, and Hillary, of course running around for four years the first Trump one point zero referring to the election as stolen, calling Donald Trump illegitimate, as did Kamala Harris, as did Jimmy Carter. The chair of the DNC. Terry mccauliffe, former Virginia also said the same thing. Nobody called them election deniers. But Donald Trump makes legitimate concerns about twenty twenty, whether it's Michigan or Pennsylvania, or Wisconsin or Georgia. And he's accused of being an election denier. And look at all his achievements. He stopped this DEI nonsense. He got our neo allies to pay five five percent of their GDP for defense when they weren't even doing two percent. Obama complained about it, George W. Bush complained about Trump did something about it. Our allies are now footing the bill for our support for Ukraine, the borders, the big beautiful bill. No tax on tips, no tax on overtime, on and on and on and on, no credit for anything. I'm Larry Elder. Triple eight nine seven one Sage triple eight nine seven one seven two fourty three. I Am Larry Elder. We are seldom news channel. Coming to you from the Relief Actor Studio. Don't forget your relief Factor eight hundred four relief eight hundred the number four relief or relief factory dot com. That's relief factor dot com?
Speaker 12: Was it?
Speaker 1: About a year or two ago, I had a fantasy that Donald Trump's popularity would get to around sixty percent. He was edging up with over fifty percent, and I thought that at some point people would say, Okay, don't like his personality. Don't like the way he insults people. Don't like the way he weighs in on a bunch of issues that we feel he shouldn't weigh in on. Don't like what he said about this, don't like what he said about that, don't like the bragging. You don't like this. But look where the ball is landed on the economy, on the borders, on getting our NATO allies to pony up five percent, as I said a moment ago, on getting our European allies to foot the bill for our support for Ukraine. On negotiating the release of the hostages and the remains out of Gadza. On moving the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, something that Obama said he would do in George W. Bush that he would do and didn't. Trump did, on cutting off the funding for the PLO because they were using the money for what was called pay di slay, paying the families of homicide bombers money after they blew up innocent people. Trump stopped that he went after China and these tariffs that a lot of people, including myself, were worried about. Turns out he's using them as a tool for foreign policy to get us better deals with our trading partners. When he announced Liberation Day, the stock market went down. People talked about depression, recession, certainly depression, none of which happened recently. Stock market hitting new eyes during this war. Before the war, gas price is five year low, mortgage rates three year low. Oh, and they secured the border in thirty days when we were told for four years that they were either secured, which New York has said with a straight face, or that they are secure as they can possibly be given the absence of comprehensive immigration reform, whether than Trump in thirty days demonstrated that that was a big, fat lie. And now the job is to deport these illegal aliens that Biden allowed in intentionally. We don't know how many low end. I've heard ten million, high end. I've heard twenty million, one hundreds on the Terror watchless not vetted. But Trump is a sob for deporting them, which was exactly the plan. Let's get them in and then when they try to deport them, will accuse the administration of being fascists, being Nazis, so that ultimately they end up staying, and then pressure to make them citizens. And then of course they'll vote for the Democrats and will have a voting majority in perpetuity. And meanwhile we can use them for the census to increase power for Democrats. That was their agenda all along. I don't understand why even Democrats aren't insulted by this. As I said many times, the group most hurt by illegal immigration or m skilled black and brown workers in the inner city. They have to compete against the illegal aliens, most of whom have no little or no education, and the presence of illegal alien labor, as I said many times, puts pressure on the wages, downward pressure on the wages. So it seems to me the very people that the Democrats purport to care about quote people of color close quote blacks and browns in particular, are the ones that are most harmed by these policies. And then you have a president Donald Trump adamantly in favor of school choice, meaning the money follows a child rather than the other way around. Democratic Party adamantly opposed the school choice even as school teaching with school age kids in places like Philadelphia, in Chicago, La put their own kids in private school. That alone should cause people to rethink their hatred of Donald Trump and other publican party. What is the pathway to escape poverty at least high school education when where the kids can actually read, write, and compute at grade level. Who is encouraging that path? Who is forwarding it that alone? But Donald Trump's an sob Donald Trump put Harvard on the back heel for causing Asian students with higher grades and higher test scores to be at the back of the bus. Why is that fair? Donald Trump stopped that again, it seems to me this kind of stuff alone should cause some people to stand up in applaud in this mayn I don't get it. And I've watched a lot of presidents try to pass a lot of legislation, including big bills, and I was certain that the big beautiful Bill would be broken up into several different components, because you're not going to be able to get all these Republicans in line to pass this thing. And he did. Extending the tax cuts, no tax on tips, no tax on overtime, tax breaks for Social Security, senior citizens, expensing first year you start, if you're having a business and you make some sort of capital expense. This is a big deal. And he was able to do it when a lot of experts said, well, let's break it up into three or four different bills, because we can't get everything done at the same time. He did. He thought, because he's probably because he's not a career politician, that it's probably easier to call it a big beautiful bill, do it in one fell swoop than to try and do it in pieces. That's pretty Now, I'm impressive. And now generally speaking, this time in the second term President's lame duck. Here he is endorsing a bunch of people against people that he doesn't like. And virtually every single candidate he's endorsed his one, his or her primary. This is impressive. You know what he's done. The number one thing he's done for this country. He's given Republicans backbone. I would use a different word, but I can't. He's taught him how to fight, taught him how to stand up, taught him how to stand their ground, taught him how to call out these Democrats for the taxers, the spenders, those who undermine the very foundation of this country. You've got people like Tim Kaine not even recognizing that our rights don't come from government, they come from God. And he was challenged on that by Ted Cruz, who said, I heard my colleagues say that that makes us a theocracy? Are you kidding? He called out these people on allowing biological men to compete against women, on gender assigning surgery, on minors, the socialists. Do you think rich people don't pay their fair share when rich people are overtaxed? This party on the left has gone crazy, and Trump called him out in ways that Republicans never had before. Now declare your independence from pain for two hudred and fifty years Americans have believed in one powerful idea that we were meant to live free, free to work hard, free to move, free to enjoy life without being held back. But if every day aches and pains are slowing you down, it might be time to declare your independence from pain. I've told you about my buddy Tom Avid Golfer, He's out almost every day, says he wouldn't be able to pull that off without Relief Factor because of shouldern back. Pain Relief Factor is a one hundred percent drug free, research based formula designed to help your body fight inflammation, one of the root causes of pain. It's not a quick fix, not a temporary mask. It works from the inside out at the source. Relief Factor was created so people could get back to living life on their terms, walking, working, exercising, and enjoying the moments that matter. This year we celebrate two hundred and fifty years of American independence. Take a stand for your own freedom. Declare your independence from pain. Reliefactor dot Com Relief Factor dot com eight hundred four Relief eight hundred the number four Relief Live that it told Me Triple eight nine seven one, Sage Triple eight nine seventy one seventy two four three. IM Larry Elder. We are Salem News Channel. Next time, I'm going to talk to a man who started at an online academy to repair kids K through twelve for the World of AI article in the La Times about how many jobs have been lost because of AI and there is a big debate over whether in the long run, more jobs are gonna be created than lost. I think in the long run that will be the case. But a lot of people don't feel that. We're gonna talk to a man you started in an academy to help kids deal with this brave new world of AI. So stick around for that. Two time NASCAR Cup Series champion Kyle Busch is dead at the age of forty one. Was hospitalized Thursday due to a undisclosed but severe illness last week and has now died. The family did not offer a cause of death. This is the second death for NASCAR in the last six months, isn't it. Greg Biffele died in a plane crash in December. Dale Er Earnhardt died Daytona five hundred in twenty twenty, two thousand and one. I believe it was and I remember when he died he was on the cover of Time magazine. Half the country was in mourning, Half the country was saying, Who's Dale Earnhardt. I think it's much even more popular than it was back then. Now. One of the other things about this Trump durankment syndrome, much of what people are angry about are lives. This is the representative Pramila Jayapaul from California. Listen to this number twenty one.
Speaker 13: After any political foes, just to hold on to power.
Speaker 2: That's what's happening.
Speaker 13: For decades, the Southern Poverty Law Center has sued and won jury verdicts against hate groups who conspire and facilitate violence against black and brown people. The center secured a verdict against the planners of the twenty seventeen Charlottesville rally, the same rally that drew participants whom Donald Trump called very fine people on both sides and yes, I.
Speaker 1: Know what he said out, Okay, you see this, did it again? Did it again? Very fine people on both sides. We talked about this at nauseum, gave two press conferences because he said that there was violence on both sides. He got hammered, had another one two or three days later, and elaborated, I'm not talking about the white nationalists and the neo Nazis because they should be condemned totally. And she's still doing it again. Even Jake Tapper of CNN, who hates Donald Trump, said, you know, I went back and I looked at it, and he was talking about they're very fine people on both sides of the issue about whether they should be a Confederate monument in the public square. By the way, after Jake Tapper said that, people like this congress woman go on CNN and says it again and nobody says anything. And Joe Biden used it to base his campaign on his first campaign that I had to do with this and the SPLC somebody to help foment that mission that ultimately a woman ended up dying. Tell the best come around, So let's get her teed up. That subdig you can't succeed with olt triple eight nine seven one s A G E. Triple eight ninety seven one seven two four three. I am Larry Yielder. We are Staleum News Channel. Later on this show, recall the libertarian who got elected president of Argentina, Javier Malay. New York Times columnists economist Paul Krugman wrote a column saying, you can make a bunch of promises, but promises and promises, he was very skeptical state of the least. He's now been president for three years. So how has this man, a libertarian, done with the economy of Argentina. We're going to talk about that later on, and next segment, we're going to talk to the founder of an online academy that prepares children K through twelve for this new world of AI. But let's get back to the attacks against Trump for the Iran war and people that are saying that we've lost the war and that Trump is incompetent. And I was just saying that the Representative j. O. Paul having a hearing made two falsehoods about the president. Let's play that again, number twenty one.
Speaker 13: After any political foes, just to hold on to power, That's what's happening. For decades, the Southern Poverty Law Center has sued and won jury verdicts against hate groups who conspire and facilitate violence against black and brown people. The Center security of against the planners of the twenty seventeen Charlottesville rally, the same rally that drew participants whom Donald Trump called very fine people on both sides, and yes, I know what he said after that to try and defend it. But the entire rally was organized by white nationalists, and even after images and videos revealed that these participants put up their arms in Nazi salutes and violently injured counter protesters and cheered on the former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan. He's stuck by that. SBLC has been winning. That's why Donald Trump wants to target them. That's the problem. Stephen Miller, angry that SBLC called him out back in twenty sixteen for promoting white nationalism and right wing extremist ideas, has decided to take revenge with an outrageous indictment that is replete with mistakes of fact and law.
Speaker 1: Okay, stop, let's just stop it right there. Steve Van Miller is not in the Department of Justice. What do you mean he decided to indict them. Nothing to do with this. Stephen Middle's not on the grand jury that indicted the SPLC. And once again she repeats the Charlottesville lie again, As I said, even CNN two and a half years half of the fact better late than never said. The President was referring to their couldn't find people on both sides of the debate about whether there should be a Confederate monument in the public square. That's probably the principal thing that people hate. Donald Trump's got sight and it's a lie. This is Hakeem Jeffreys listening to this number thirty six.
Speaker 14: I guess part of how we as House Democrats view this moment, either maga extremists are gonna break the country or we're gonna break them.
Speaker 2: And our goal is to break them. We will defeat them.
Speaker 14: We have to beat them electorally, and then we have to break their spirit because of the extremism that's being unleased in the American people. That's completely and totally unacceptable.
Speaker 1: Break the spirit of quote maga extremists close quote What exactly is a mega extremist? Somebody who believes in borders, Somebody who understands the distinction between legal immigration and illegal immigration, Somebody who doesn't want people to be evaluated based on race, opposes DEI what exactly does that even mean? Maga extremists? Twenty percent of black men voted for Donald Trump. Are they part of the mega extremist movement. Fifty percent of Hispanics voted for Donald Trump in twenty twenty four. They part of the mega extremist movement. We had four years where inflationally hit nine percent, averaged five percent for four years. As I said before, anywhere from ten to twenty million illegal aliens poured into this country by design. That alone, I woulda thought, would've outraged even people on the left. Trump security as a border in thirty days, no one even talks about it as an issue any more. The average family of four at the end of George W. Bush's four years was paying eleven hundred dollars a month more for the same goods and services as that family was paying four years earlier. Are you kidding me? And don't get me started on Afghanistan? Okay, you got me started. Speaking of foreign policy, Biden pulls out of Afghanistan, does not notify our allies, leaves behind hundreds of Americans and Afghan collaborators, seven to eight billion dollars in cutting at military equipment. Thirteen people killed at Abbygate. Thirteen people had been killed so far in the Iran War. Thirteen people killed that day Abbigate, and Biden said Nobody told him, advised him that if he did this, the Afghan government would melt and the Taliban would come back. And there were four star generals who testified under oath. That was exactly the advice we gave the president. President just elected not to follow it. Nobody told me this was going to happen. And Trump is being attacked as a commander in chief. And we put up with that for four years. Four years of saying climate change is an existential threat, four years of saying the number one threat to the homeland is white supremacy. Four years of putting up with that. He stumbled, he fumbled, forgot where he was, and they threw him overboard and Kamala Harris was installed. Had never won a single primary, didn't have to go through the primary thing process with Donald trumpet's undermining our democracy, under undermining our republic. He's a dictator. This is just incredible to me. And Donald Trump is saying this is absolutely nonsense, and it is. You have people like Zoran mom Dommi being elected mayor of New York, a Democrat socialist, a person who says that rich don't pay their fair share, when in fact the rich are over taxed, who wants government to run grocery stores? Wants free this, free that, free this, free that. Now declare your independence from pain. For two hundred and fifty years, Americans that believe in one powerful idea that we were meant to live free, free to work hard, free to move, free to enjoy life without being held back. But if every day achs and pains are slowing you down, it might be time to declare your independence from pain. My brother Kirk had difficulty going up and down the stairs in the morning until he followed my advice. After one week, he says, the stuff is working. Relief Factor is a one hundred percent drug free, research based formula designed to help your body fight inflammation, one of the root causes of pain. It's not a quick fix or a temporary mask. It works from the inside out at the source. Relief Factor was created so people could get back to living life on their terms, walking, working, exercising, and enjoying the moments that matter. This year, as we celebrate two hundred and fifty years of American independence, take a stand for your own freedom. Declare your independence from pain. Relief Factor nineteen ninety five three week Quick Start Reliefactor dot Com. Reliefactor dot Com are called eight hundred four Relief eight hundred to number four Relief. Now coming up, we're going to talk to a man who started an online academy K through twelve to repare young people for this brave new world of AI. This is Ken Griffin, the CEO of Citadel Big Venture Capital Fund number forty three.
Speaker 15: Let me just share a few thoughts with you on this number one is in the last few months, there has been a step change function in the productivity of the AI toolkit. It is it is profoundly more powerful than it was just nine months ago. And for us at Citadel that has that has allowed us to unleash a much broader array of use cases for AI.
Speaker 1: All of this and more. When we return Triple eight nine seven one s a ge do not leave town.
Speaker 15: Let me just you know, share a few thoughts with you on this number one is. In the last few months, there has been a step change function in the productivity of the AI toolkit. It is it is profoundly more powerful than it was just nine months ago. And for us at Citadel that has that has allowed us to unleash a much broader array of use cases for AI, and it has been really interesting to watch to be blunt work that we would usually do with people with masters and PhDs in finance over the course of weeks or months being done by AI agents over the course of hours or days. So these are these are not mid tier white collar jobs. These are like extraordinarily high skilled jobs being I'm going to pick a word being automated by agenic AI. And I got to tell you, I went home one Friday actually fairly depressed by this because you could just see how this was going to have such a dramatic impact on society. And when you witness at your own four walls, when you see work that used to be man years of work being done in days or weeks, it's like wow, Like that's the first time I've seen real impact in our four walls.
Speaker 1: Triple eight nine seven one Sage Triple eight nine seven one seven two four three. I'm Larry Elder. We are Salem News Channel. That is the CEO of Citadel, one of the largest venture capital outfits. His name is Ken. Griffin said he was quote fairly depressed close quote by the fact that AI automated a number of jobs in his own company. My guest is a entrepreneur. He is the founder of a online virtual reality school called Optima Academy. His name is Adam Manana. I hope I don't butcher it too much. Mister Mangana, please welcome to the program. Appreciate you coming on, Larry.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: I'm thrilled to do with me, Adam, my pleasure. What's your reaction to what Ken Griffin said about being fairly depressed about about AI.
Speaker 16: You know, the mainstream media would like all of us to think that this is a doom and gloom story, but I actually have a contrarian view. I think it's a there's a whole bunch of hope. One of my points of evidence for this is look at the AI companies themselves. They're hiring like crazy. There are so many companies right now that are that are deploying AI to be more efficient. And I recognize that there's some pushback, particularly as it relates to, you know, people being afraid of jobs, but I actually think this is a pathway to making the American dream great again. We need We've seen wages suppressed under the last several administrations, and with the productivity increases. I actually believe you're going to see an opportunity for wages to grow. Now, one caveat to that is it's not AI that will replace jobs, but it is people using AI that will.
Speaker 7: We're people who are not using AI.
Speaker 16: So we have to get AI literacy available at scale across the country as quickly as possible, in my.
Speaker 1: View, Adam. Historically, when there's been a new adventure, there's always somebody talking about how it's going to destroy jobs, and inevitably there are more jobs than are destroyed. What people say is different about AI is that in the past muscle jobs were being replaced. This is cognitive cognitive jobs, and that's what people say is a difference. Again, you don't buy that.
Speaker 16: Line well, as you remember, Larry Socrates was skeptical of books. He thought that men would lose their memories, they no longer be great orators. And Socrates is right right. The Gutenberg Bible transforms the world, right, and now we can take our language and we can send it at the speed of light through the use of the internet. But AI is just a tool. As powerful as that tool is, it is a tool, and so those who have been coding for years and years and years. Understand that instead of a show right now they have a bulldozer, and so ninety five percent of code is being written.
Speaker 7: That doesn't mean that we're hiring less software engineers.
Speaker 16: It means that these engineers now are ten xing their productivity, in some cases one hundred xing their productive.
Speaker 1: ADAM for decades, I've talked about education K through twelve, particularly in urban America. I went to inner city schools in Los Angeles that when I was there they were quite good. They're not good. Now. Eighty five percent of black eighth graders nationwide are not proficient in reading or in math already. They're unprepared for the kind of world that they're going to be entering, a world of AI. Tell us about Optima Academy, what you're doing about this?
Speaker 16: So, Larry, I think one of the key pieces here is we have a curriculum crisis. We have a content crisis. When you were in school, we were not afraid to embrace Western civilization. We were unapologetic about reading Plato, Socrates, Epictetis. And over time we have deteriorated that high standard for curriculum and optima. We are marrying kind of twenty first century technology, so spatial computing, AI and virtual reality with that time tested content. So you know, our students are reading Socrates, they're reading Plato, and they're doing it from the comfort of their home. But what makes us unique is now that we're traveling back into ancient Greece through the use of a social VR platform. So instead of the checkerboard of phases that you see on Zoom, our online school is using a social VR platform, So it's meeting students in the medium they're very familiar with. This generation is very comfortable in Fortnite and roadblocks. But what we've done is built guardrails around around that social VR platform to make sure it's safe and to have the kind of relational accountability that you experienced when you were in inner city Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: And we have two minutes left walking through how it works, how do people contact you? Cost anything? This, of course would be in lieu of the education that they are. The worse would be getting in a public school life.
Speaker 7: Soon literally there are two amazing innovations that are happening.
Speaker 16: I give the Trump administration a lot of credit for the National Educational Savings Accounts efforts. You see large states like Florida using essays and Texas using essays. Our model is completely tuition free, so we in the state of Florida use a public charter and in the state of Texas we are using an educational savings account platform, so that the cost of attending this best in class online school is completely free to the end user. We see now through the use of the Big Beautiful Bill, this innovation around parent directed funding allowing anybody in the country now to access incredible resources like optimam Academy online, and your listeners can learn more by going to www Dot Optima Academy dot online. We're really excited about giving a world class education to anyone regards listen to their zip code. And one last quick point, my two children attend the school. In the metaverse, my daughter, who started two grade levels behind in reading when she began the school, is in sixth grade now reading on a ninth grade level. And so the great book's curriculum married with a medium that is meeting the students where they are has transformed my own personal story for educating my children.
Speaker 1: Adam, give us the website again.
Speaker 7: Www Dot Optima Academy dot online.
Speaker 1: Adam, thank you so much, and I want you to come back and that's stuff. Give us updates on your progress. How many students do you have right now?
Speaker 16: We're now serving sixteen hundred students again, all accessing Optima Academy Online through the use of educational savings accounts and through public parent directed funding.
Speaker 1: That's Adam man gana CEO of Optima Academy Online. Adam, thank you so much for taking the time.
Speaker 7: Good luck, Larry, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Good luck and God blessed.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Triple Light seven one s A G E.
Speaker 17: Do not leave town, Kyle Bush, your sixty ninth victory in this series, your fifth right here.
Speaker 1: Why do these moments never get old?
Speaker 18: Kyle? Because you never know when the last one is? You know, so uh, I know all too well unfortunately with the cup stuff, but you know here with the truck stuff right now is It's awesome just to be a part of Spyro Motorsports. Thanks to to Jeff and Dan and mister H for the opportunity.
Speaker 1: Triple eight Night seven one s a G E. Triple eight nine seven one seven two four three Larry Elder, Salem News Channel. That was Kyle Busch his last victory in the support series Race. I'm coming to you from the Salem News Channel.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I want you to do a favor right now. You haven't done it yet, I mean of you are already have Go to my website Larryelder dot com. You'll see the Angel Tree banner at the very top. Make a donation two hundred bucks will send a child with a mom or dad behind bars to a week of summer camp, fresh air, outdoor activities. They will be with other kids who have a mom or dad behind bars in a Christ's centered environment. You will literally change lives. Some of these kids have never been to a summer camp, some of them are returning, and some of them years later will come back as a Angel Tree Camp counselor again Larryelder dot com. Angel Tree banner at the very top, or you can phone in your gift eight eight eight two O six twenty eight fifty five. That's eight eight eight two O six twenty eight fifty five. Have you heard me explain how the Fellowship provides kids with a mom or dad in prison for a week away from bad neighborhoods, away from the dangers of drugs and gangs, but in the process. It also helps strengthen families because it is the incarcerated parent who actually nominates the son or daughter to be a candidate for selection to attend an Angel Tree camp. Here's Angel Tree volunteer Stephen Wilson.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I'm getting a little choked up here. If this subject is near and dear to my heart, I love Angel Tree donations go beyond the walls of the prison to reach the family. And that's the heart of Angel Tree is those kids that are out there who are away from their parents during this time. This is a connection point for them to come together and just feel the heart and the love of their parent that's incarcerated.
Speaker 1: Let's do something good today, shall we. The most important part of the Angel Tree campaign is you your donation of two hundred for a child, four hundred for two, six for three, or whatever you can afford. At Larryelder dot com provides campus affected by incarceration with a full week of community water activities, things like horseback riding and other adventures, all woven with a christ centried focus throughout the whole week. Again. Angel Tree banner at the top of my website Larryelder dot com where you can make a secure online donation, or you can phone your generous gift to eight eight eight two O six twenty eight fifty five. That's eight eight eight two O six twenty eight fifty five. Tony is in Morristown, New Jersey, Tony or in the Larry old To Show. Thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 12: I know you didn't like President Trump, Pardner.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: What I don't understand about this, gentleman. It's like third or fourth day he's called. How do you think you're making the country any better? I know you don't like Donald Trump? I got it, But how do you think what you're doing to call the show and then a spell gas in the show is helping anything? I don't. I mean, I really don't understand that. How is that doing any good? You are angry that Trump is deporting illegal aliens, including especially violent criminal legal aliens, so therefore you're going to call the show and just crap on him. You're angry that the Big Beautiful Bill got passed so that illegal aliens no longer can access medicaid. To call up a talk show and crap on it, I mean it makes you feel better at night when you're kicking back having a martini a lot to call Larry O the show, and he picked up the phone and I really, how is this making the country better? You're making things worse. You're making it so that people can't talk to anybody, they can't talk to each other. How are you making things better? How are you addressing affordability by calling my show and trashing Donald Trump? The way you're doing it not on policy. Donald Trump did this, he shouldn't have done this. You should have done this. He's what he said. Is what's really going on. You're not doing that. You're like a five year old. This is playground stuff. You're very clever. You're able to get around my screener. I applaud you for that. Want to use your talent for something else, Want to use your ingenuity for something constructive? How are you making the country better? I don't get it. I really don't. There are a lot of people that I don't like. I would never take my time, my energy and do what you're doing. I would feel ashamed. I would feel embarrassed. I wouldn't want anybody to know that I was doing it.
Speaker 2: But you don't have a problem.
Speaker 1: Do you have children? Do you have a spouse or a boyfriend? I don't know. A job, a career, are you working, are you retired? And if you're working, what.
Speaker 3: Do you do?
Speaker 1: Just go in the bathroom and then call up so no one knows you're doing it? Does your boss know you're doing this? And if you have your own business, maybe you'd be more successful if you spend more time in your own business. What is it that you're getting out of this? I don't get it, I really don't. How is this advancing the ball? How are you challenging Donald Trump's agenda? It might be of Biden referring to people that support Donald Trumpet's believers and semi fascism. How is that helping anything? Half the country voted for this man, so half the country are semi fascists. It's just pathetic. It's just very sick. I'm going to pray for you. Sir, Triple eight nine seven one, sag Triple eight ninet seven one, Sage Triple eight ninety seven one seven two four three. I'm Larry Elderly or Saling News Channel from the Relief Actor Studios. Don't forget your Relief Factor eight hundred four relief eight hundred the number four relief or reliefactor dot com. That's reliefactor dot com coming up. Congressman Jamie Raskin, at a hearing on sharia law, challenged a teenager who dared to say America was founded on Christian culture. How you can dispute that it's beyond me? But he did. The San Diego Islamic Centers shooters have been described as right wing. How many right wings share their views? Which I will elaborate on. And when the libertarian president of Argentina got elected, Javier Malay, the New York Times columnists economist Paul Krugman was skeptical, to say the least. So after three years, how is Malay doing? Especially considering he is the antithesis of Zoron Mamdami. Now I've said this before, but you know, in light of the caller who keeps calling and in in a the most juvenile way, I guess making an argument that Donald Trump's a bad guy. I wrote about this in my book, As Goes California, My mission to rescue the Golden State and save the nation. I ran, as you know, for governor in twenty twenty one. People don't realize how close I came to winning. Had the Democrats put a major Democrat on the replacement ballot, I ran against forty five other people who were replacement candidates. I'd be talking to you from Sacramento in two thousand three when we successfully recalled a Democrat governor and elected Arnold Swarzenaker. There was a prominent Democrat on the replacement side. His name was Cruz Bustamante. He was a lieutenant governor. He got around thirty two percent of the replacement vote, but a lot of people wanted him to become governor, so they voted for the recall, and a lot of people wanted Swortenat to become governor, so they voted for the recall. To the recall passed overwhelmingly. In my case, there was no prominent Democrat to poll voters to vote for the recall part. But on the replacement part, Schorsnaier got forty nine percent of the vote. I got forty nine percent of the vote. California has fifty eight counties. I carried fifty seven of the counties. Only when I lost with San Francisco. I lost that by about one hundred and forty nine votes, So I did as well as Swarzenager and did not have a hundred percent name recognition and didn't put in four million dollars of my own money the way he did. Now, the difference is the Democrat that got the most votes when I ran got nine percent as opposed to thirty two percent which boust to Monte got because they made sure they weren't going to put on a prominent Democrat. I know this because during the race I got the phone number of former Governor Jerry Brown. I called him. He picked up. How did you get my phone number? Was his first statement. After I told him who I was. I said, I know people. He laughed, and I said, I'm calling to ask you about something that I could achieve if I win this election. He said, you're not going to win. How do you know that? He said, We're not going to make the same mistake we did last time. We're not going to make sure We're going to make sure that no big Democrat gets on the ballot. At the time, there were lots of reports that the two term former mayor of La Antonio Riera Gos was going to run. He he publicly said he might run, and he was, how can I put it, dissuaded. There were at least two articles that referred to him as if he got in and quote pulled a boostemane clothes quote, he would be a pariah. So he suddenly announced he wasn't going to run. It's my long build up to tell you this story. So the race is over, and I went to a restaurant on the west side of La meet a buddy of mine. He was late. I sat there for about twenty minutes waiting for him. There was a table next to mine. There were two ladies there. I think they felt sorry for me because I was sitting there. So we started talking. After about fifteen twenty minutes, one of them said, by the way they were in this period of time, I found out they were both Jewish. They were eighty five years old. One of them was celebrating her eighty fifth birthday. They'd known each other since the second grade. The other one said she said she was a humanist or something like that. So fifteen twenty minutes into the conversation, one of them says, wait a minute, I know you. You're that guy that ran for governor. You're that Larry Elder. And they said well, guess who we wrote it for. I said, he didn't vote for me. How do you know that. Let's see, I said, let's say you're both Jewish or in the West side of LA. One of you called yourself a humanist. It doesn't take Columbo to put that together. You didn't vote for me? And they laughed and they said, no, we didn't. And then I said, let me ask you something. You both live in Los Angeles. They said yes. I said you have children, yes, did you educate them at the Los Angeles Unified Public School District? They said absolutely not. School wasn't good enough. I said, how do you like the way gavinknew some shut down the state in a more severe way than any other governor in the country. They said, outrageous. They had friends who've lost their businesses. What do you think about the cost of living here in California? And they both admitted they had grandchildren who could not afford home in California they had to move out. I said, you have a crime problem near where you live, and they admitted that they did. I said, you have a homeless problem where you lived. They admitted that they did. I said, so, do you have any friends who have left California because they couldn't afford to live here aside from relatives. Absolutely we do. I said, so here we are complete each other's sentences. But you didn't vote for me. Have you ever had it conversation with a Republican before? And they looked at each other and they said no. And then one of them said, what are you drinking? I said, double Vodko splash the cran An orange juice. The other one said, what are you eating? I said, well, I was gonna have a stake, but if you're gonna pay for it, I'm gona upgrade the lobster. And they started laughing. They bought me two drinks and they bought my dinner. We had a wonderful time. Are you serious you've never had a conversation with a Republican before. I went to a massage therapist after the race was over. Somebody recommended her, and so she's working on my back and playing motown music, my favorite genre of pop music. And every time a song would come on, I would talk to her about who wrote it and who produced it, and this that and the other, and about half hours she says, I know who you are when you called to make your apartment. I knew who you were. I wasn't going to say anything. I didn't vote for you, But had I known that you were this funny and this personable, I would have voted for you. I said, do you know any Republicans? She said no. I said, you don't know any She said, no, Nobody in your neighborhood. She said, no, nobody in your circle of friends.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I said, I got news for you. We have personalities, and we have senses of humor. This is how this country is. And this gentleman who calls up and won't engage in an intelligent conversation is exactly the asset that somebody has sprayed over this country. And he ought to be embarrassed, but he isn't now ever been in a bad relationship, you know the kind it just wears you down. You settle in, even though deep down you know this isn't how it's supposed to be. That's what daily aches and pains can feel like. You stop expecting to feel good. You start thinking, maybe this is just my life now, but it doesn't have to be. With relief factory, you can break up with pain, as Anthony did. He writes, I was dealing with the abilitating pain and fatigue. I've been taking relief Factor for about two months, and now I'm back to running my business, fishing, gardening during the things that really mattered to me. I've told you about my buddy Tom for years took relief Factor every single day. Says he could not go off as often as he did because of shoulder and back pain. Relief Factors one hundred percent drug free. It targets the information that causes pain so you can move better, feel better, and actually enjoy life again. Relief Factor dot com, Reliefactor dot com eight hundred four, Relief eight hundred the number four Relief.
Speaker 2: With my with My Ball.
Speaker 1: Again, Triple Ate nineteven one, Sage Triple Eate nineteventy one, seventy two point three. I'm Larry Older. Tell them New Channel. So much to get to. Between now and the close of our program, We're going to talk about Congressman Jamie Raskin at a hearing on sharia law, confronting a teenager who dared to say that America was founded on Christian culture. You're also going to talk about the exchange that Secretary Duffy Transportation had with Senator j Justren Brand from New York. He went on a cross country trip to celebrate America, and she was attacking him for who funded the trip. I think she probably wishes she had set that one out. And when three years ago libertarian Javier Malay got elected President of Argentina, the prominent influential New York Times columnists and economists predicted disaster. So how is Malay doing after three years? All of this, of course, and your calls Triple eight nine to seventy one, Sage William is in Rye, New York. William, you're on Larry Old Show. Thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 18: Hi.
Speaker 12: Larry a great show as always, Thank you, You're welcome. You play that clip of Karen Bass all the time of Late where she says, you can't be successful without Jeeves.
Speaker 19: But you know, I'm thinking, you know, the Muppets are pretty successful and they'll have it. I mean, there's a character named Doctor who has but he's not like the main muppet.
Speaker 12: So you know what is he thinking?
Speaker 1: I never thought about that. Kermit the Frog doesn't have any teeth?
Speaker 19: Yeah, no, none of them, Burt Earnie, cookie Monster, how can.
Speaker 1: You eat cook it without teeth? Exactly, Thank you very much, William And let's stick him in in milk. R J is in Cleveland. RJ. Are you over the uh just complete meltdown of that first game against the New York Knicks.
Speaker 20: Uh No, but uh, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 20: I'm not as great a basketball fans I used to be, So that's it doesn't bother me as much. Well, you know, they you know, they weren't supposed to win the series anyway, so one lot will be I think, uh uh, you know, after you're a big lead, you you then you to lose that way, then when people are very upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can understand. Well, as you know, I lived there. I lived there for about for about seventeen years. I lived there for about seventeen years, RJ. And so now I'm invested in the Browns, I'm invested in the Cavaliers, I'm invested in the Guardians. So I watched that game and I almost had a heart attack. I cut it on seven minutes. The Cavalties were up ahead twenty two points. I said, okay, I'm not going to jink them, and they proceeded to lose and go into overtime and then lose I think by double digits.
Speaker 20: Wow, yeah, yeah, I think they got tired. But yeah, I mean that's part of the reason, not the whole thing. But I say part of the reason is they just they played. They played a long series, concerted very long, and I think they got tired.
Speaker 12: It's not that's not the whole reason, but I think that has a lot.
Speaker 1: Well, well large, I stepped on your time, RJ. So I'm gonna put you on hold and i'll take you at the top of the hour. So please don't go away. Okay. RJ had a point, and I didn't live to make the point. So RJ. Stick around. I'll talk to you just a few minutes. Triple eight nine seven one.
Speaker 3: S A g E.
Speaker 1: So let's get her teed up.
Speaker 2: Shutting off. To my ear, you can't succeed with l T.
Speaker 1: Triple eight nine seven one s A G E. Triple eight nine seven one seven two four three Larry Elders sail on the new channel back to r J in Cleveland. RG, thank you so much for holding on. I appreciate it.
Speaker 20: Yeah, And so my point that I wanted to get to wash you got the conflict that Iran going on. You've had to go on since I think February, and I think it's.
Speaker 6: Important to know how how they want to conclude this, uh, and what happens, because I don't think Iran is trustworthy for any deal that they make m hm.
Speaker 20: And what happens when and if they reach an agreement, because I think that you're going to need any acceptable agreement will require monitoring and major oversight to make sure they're following what they say they're going to do, that they're in compliance.
Speaker 1: What do you think I am I RJ R J. I am one hundred percent in agreement with with what you just now said. That's why the Iran deal was so bad. It didn't allow for what to call no knock expection inspection meaning, uh, the monitors can show up anywhere at any time without notice. They actually got notice, so they had time to move stuff away. It was ridiculous. And of course the deal did not cover their missile program, did not cover their proxies support. So it was a stupid, stupid, stupid deal and they were violating it. And you're right about any kind of deal, any kind of deal would have to require the same kind of thing. We can come anywhere anytime without any note absent that it's not worth the paper is written on. They're gonna lie, They're gonna cheat. They've been lying and cheating for forty seven years. And if you understand their objective, their objective is to essentially turn the entire world into sharial law. They believe that murdering infidels will get them a promotion to paradise, and they don't mind dying. As I said before, Patten said that the object of war is not to die for your countries, to get the other poor s B to die for his. Well, what happened when the other poor SLB wants to die for his all bets are off. So if there's supposed to be any kind of real deal, the only deal that I would be willing to accept is complete renunciation of the nuclear program, renunciation of their missile program, renunciation of their support for proxies, and the ability for inspectors to come any time for any reason in this day, for however long. If that isn't the deal, it isn't worth the papers written on. And if you do have any deal short of that, there'll be some other president who have to deal with this. One more thing about the gentleman who calls and lies about who he is and what he wants to talk about. It would be one thing if my show were one where I only took on people who agree with me. I've been doing this for thirty two years. I've invited people who disagree with me to call. Mark from LA calls. He's not happy with Trump. Probably feels the same way that this guy who lies about what he's calling about and changes his name and his voice. And Mark and I have I think productive entertaining and interesting conversations and that to kind of show that I've had for thirty two years. So there's no reason to lie about why you want to call. Tell my screener, Larry's full of it. Here's why. And let's let's let's go, let's go to bump City, let's make it happen. So it's just so silly, it's just so childish. Now, this is a exchange between Jamie Raskin, the Trump hating democrat from Maryland, and a teenage here. It was a hearing on Suria Law number twenty four.
Speaker 5: This is the first original thirching colonies that required a declaration of faith.
Speaker 21: So I'm not acknowledging that well, Wait a second, Now you're you're conversing my territory.
Speaker 2: Now, mister Hunter Lopez, you brought it up.
Speaker 21: Are you aware that the Constitution of the United States doesn't not establish a religion. It forbids of establishing religion. Are you aware that doesn't mention God?
Speaker 5: So the Declaration of Independence mentions God four times. But what I was going to say is the Declaration of Independence law. So Declartion of Independence was declaring our independence from the tyranny of AI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 5: I'm not, you know, suggesting that we need to go back to taking, you know, tests, or saying that you have to acknowledge it.
Speaker 21: Wait, do you know that Tom Jefferson was denounced as an infidel who wrote the Declaration of Independence because he didn't believe in the establishment of religion, and he and Madison were emphatic about separating church and state. That's the whole glory of our constitutional design in our history that they rebelled against centuries of religious warfare between the Catholics and the Protestants and witchcraft trials, inquisition, Holy Crusades. America proclaimed the separation of church and state. What Thomas Jefferson described in his famous letter the Danbury Baptist as a.
Speaker 2: Wall of separation. That was a letter, not a law. Okay, so your position is that America is a theocracy.
Speaker 5: What you didn't let me finish my original statement when I understand you have a limited time. But what I was going to say is, I'm not suggesting me to go back to anything that's in writing. But what I am saying is we do acknowledge.
Speaker 21: Well, I think we should go back to something in writing. I think we should go back to the First Amendment.
Speaker 5: Yes, a constitution, yeah, obviously, But what I'm saying is that how I said original colonies were requiring declaration of faith to run for office. I'm not saying we have that's why we have a first What I'm saying is that we do.
Speaker 2: That's precisely.
Speaker 5: Why do you need to acknowledge our Christian heritage in America?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to get.
Speaker 21: Acknowledge whatever heritage you want, but you can't impose an establishment of religion and other people.
Speaker 5: That's not suggesting that at all. I'm just saying, oh, you acknowledge our heritage. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Everybody can acknowledge their own heritage.
Speaker 5: Do you agree with that American heritage, not just any heritage.
Speaker 2: It's what I'm saying.
Speaker 21: Oh, you don't think that you're allowed to acknowledge your Christian heritage, or your Jewish heritage, or your Muslim heritage.
Speaker 5: I'm saying you members of Congress, and to acknowledge the American heritage.
Speaker 21: Yes, indeed, and you know how we do that by abiding by the Constitution of the United States, which is why that's exactly where I began.
Speaker 2: Ms Tyler, what do you think about.
Speaker 1: That you can't acknowledge our Christian heritage? It's all he said. He didn't say anything about any kind of religious test. He said, just acknowledge our Christian heritage. I would even say Judeo Christian heritage, and that seemed to be problematic for mister Raskin. And this is Katie Turrer. She is a host on BS NOW. Listen to this number twenty five.
Speaker 22: What about this passage from Mike Johnson declaring that our rights do not derive from government, They come from you, our creator and heavenly Father. Is this him putting God over the Declaration of Independence?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 2: Uh, well, you know, I.
Speaker 8: Actually think that idea is not wholly uncommon. I mean, the idea that we have certain inalienable rights that come from God can be read in a fairly benign way, which is basically that we have innate human rights that our constitution and our government, our democratic government, are meant to codify.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 8: That idea is not totally abnormal. I think that the thing that you might alarm some people is some of the rhetoric that we heard at this rally, that we are in a spiritual battle right, that the forces of good and evil are at work.
Speaker 1: Here, and that partisan Okay, you see, he didn't want to say, are you kidding me? It's in the Decoration of Independence, endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights, among them life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. He do you want to say? You know, Katie. All he's doing it is quoting the Decoration of Independence. This brings us to Tim Kaine, the senator from Virginia who almost became our vice president number twenty six.
Speaker 23: The notion that rights don't come from laws and don't come from the government, but come from the Creator. That's what the Iranian government believes. It's a theocratic regime that bases its rule on Shiah law and targets Sunnies, Bahids, Jews, Christians, and other religious minorities. And they do it because they believe that they understand what natural rights are from their creator. So the statement that our rights do not come from our laws or our governments is extremely troubling.
Speaker 1: What Ted Cruz had a thing or two to say about that number twenty seven.
Speaker 4: There was a hearing a couple of months ago in the Senate Formulations Committee where a nominee to the State Department had put in his written submission that our rights come from God and not governments. My colleague, Senator Tim Kane from Virginia took issue with that statement, and he began upbraiding this nominee, and he said, the idea that our rights come from God and government, not government, He said, that is a radical idea. That is a dangerous idea. He said, that's the idea of a theocracy.
Speaker 2: That's what they do in Iran.
Speaker 4: That's not what we do in America.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 4: I walked in as Senator Kane was engaged in that diatribe. I had a whole different set of questions that I had planned to ask. I set those aside.
Speaker 1: We'll finish this on the other side. Triple eight ninet seventy one s a g I leave town.
Speaker 4: I turned to speak. I revisited what Tim Kaine had said. I said, you know what Senator Kane said, The idea that our rights come from God and not from government is a radical idea. He's right, it is, he said, it's a dangerous idea. He's right again, it is. It is also quite literally the founding principle upon which our nation was founded.
Speaker 1: Triple eight nine seven one sage Triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry Elder. We are Salem News Channel. You can't even agree that the Decoration of Independence declares that our rights come from God, not from government. Who is it who's tossing out norms? President Trump? Are these radical people on the left? Now? This is our second week, fourth day, third hour for Prison Fellowship Angel Tree campaign, which I do every summer raise money for children of a mom or dad behind bars so they can spend a week at summer camp. You all remember your first time at summer camp. Some of these kids have never been to summer camp, and without you never will go to go to my website Larryelder dot com. You'll see the Angel Tree banner at the very top, or you can phone in your donation Triple eight two O six twenty eight fifty five. Triple eight two O six twenty eight fifty five. Now you've heard me explain what the Prison Fellowship does to provide kids with a mom or dad in prison. But keep in mind they will be with other kids with a mom or a dad in prison, away from bad neighborhoods, bad influences, drugs, gangs. But in the process, and this is key, it helps strengthen families because it is the incarcerated parent who actually nominates a son or daughter to be a candidate for selection to attend an Angel Tree camp. Here's Angel Tree volunteer Stephen Wilson.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I'm getting a little choked up here. If this subject is near and dear to my heart. I love Angel Tree donations go beyond the walls of their prison to reach the family. And that's the heart of Angel Tree is those kids that are out there who are away from their parents during this time. This is a connection point for them to come together and just feel the heart and the love of their parent. That's incarcerated, So.
Speaker 1: Let's do something good and righteous today. The most important part of our Angel Tree campaign is you. Your ordination of two hundred dollars for one child, four hundred dollars for two, six hundred dollars for three at Larryelder dot com provides campers affected by incarceration with the week of community water activities, sink by, horseback riding, and other adventures, all woven with a christ centered focused throughout the week. I've attended two Angel Tree camps and I've seen these kids and how they've transformed over a period of three or four days. I've also met counselors who were an Angel Tree camper seven eight years earlier coming back and being a camp a counselor. It really is impressive. Again, there's an Angel Tree banner at my website, Larryilder dot com where you can make a secure online donation, or you can phone your gift to eight eight eight two O six twenty fifty five. That's eight eight eight two O six twenty eight fifty five. I'm gonna get back with the phones in a minute. But this is Wesley Hunt. Wesley Hunt is one of four Black Republican members of the House. I donated to his campaign, met him, great guy Marine. I'm not sure Marine, but he's a military event. And he, as with the other members of the House who are Republicans who happened to be black since a majority white district, these Democrats are acting as if what the Supreme Court has done is to take away their rights. Bring back Paul taxes, bring back literacy text, bring back Grandfather clauses former US Army officer Wesley Hunt number thirty nine.
Speaker 2: You're German.
Speaker 24: The talking point for the Democrat Highbary in the day is that Jim Crow is alive and well in America, and I am sure that some of the s plc's actions have helped them.
Speaker 2: Make this argument. My first question is for you, miss Swayne.
Speaker 24: In the twenty twenty four presidential election, were you required to pay a poll tax before you voted?
Speaker 2: No, have another question for you.
Speaker 24: When you went to vote at the voting locations, were you intimidated in any way with baseball, bats, fire hoses, or dogs.
Speaker 25: The only thing that intimidated me is that in my state that you go into, if you have to ask for a Republican ballad or a Democrat ballot, and if you are in a precinct this predominantly Democrat, I think you have a lot of fear.
Speaker 2: Thank you for answering that question.
Speaker 24: Man form of Democrat colleagues and everyone on the last screaming Jim Crow two point zero, like I hear ad infinitum. Let's take him over to revisit what actual Jim Crow was. Jim Crow was a time when black Americans could not sit in classrooms with white Americans.
Speaker 2: It was colored only water fountains.
Speaker 24: It was beatings in the streets, it was lynchings, it was fear, it was public humiliation. My own father, who grew up in a segregated South in New Orleans, had to walk around to the back of a restaurant just to order a sandwich in the French quarters of New Orleans because of the color of his skin.
Speaker 2: That was Jim Crow.
Speaker 24: And that is precisely why it is so offensive to compare that era of legalized discrimination and racial terror to showing a photo idea in a voting booth. And it's just as offensive when groups of organizations like these manufacture full hate and racial tension requiring identification to vote.
Speaker 2: It's not oppression, It is not segregation. It is not racism.
Speaker 24: It is a basic standard that applies equally to every single American citizen, regardless.
Speaker 2: Of what you look like.
Speaker 24: You need an ID to board a plane, you need an ID to cash a check, you need an ID to bio alcohol, you need an ID.
Speaker 2: To enter these very federal buildings.
Speaker 24: And by the way, attaining an ID in this country is an extremely low bar. But somehow sewing an ID to vote in America is now considered to be Jim Crow two point zero.
Speaker 2: This is not about civil rights. This is about.
Speaker 24: Political theater, and the Democrat Party survives on manufacturing grievance. Democrats invote the pain of the past because they have nothing to offer for the present. They don't want an honest debate. They don't they want emotional manipulation. They want outrage. They want division, as evidenced by our discussion in this very hearing today. They want Americans to fight each other because chaos is politically useful to them. Words like racism and white supremacy and Jim Crow two point zero. For the purposes of elucidating my colleagues on the other side of the aisle, let's take a hard look at what real Jim Crow was. Check out this one behind me. You see this is Jim Crow. This is what Democrats call Jim Crow.
Speaker 2: Next slide, Please see see that Jim Crow. For whatever reason, this is what Democrats call Jim Crow. Sly police that it is Jim This is what Democrats call Jim Crow.
Speaker 1: More on this when we return Triple eight ninety seventy one Sage. It's just incredibly insulting. I'm Larry Yolder.
Speaker 24: I know that some of these images can't seem to be very jarring to many of us that haven't experienced that. Over the course of the past forty years of my lifetime, I never saw these things. I never experienced them personally, but I have family members who have and who did. And that's why it is extraordinarily important for us to be very very careful with what we compare to Jim Crow, because this country has come a very, very long way.
Speaker 2: I keep saying this over and over and over and over against line and blue in the face.
Speaker 24: I represent a white majority district along with three among other black colleagues here in Congress, and you know what, nobody cares about what we look like. We are being adjudged out by the color of our skin, but by the content of our character. Because we've come a long way from this. I don't want to go back to that. In fact, I want to continue on the path that America has set forward to the name of Jesus Christ. And I want to I wan to let people know that we don't need to be angry, we don't need to be divided.
Speaker 2: We want equality for everyone.
Speaker 24: Let me be crystal clear, this is not nineteen sixty an It's twenty and twenty six. And the fact that groups like these are willing to stroke the flames of hate by funding the KKK is absurd.
Speaker 1: Triple eight ninety seven one shge triple eight nine seven one seven two four three. IM Larry Yelder coming to you from the Relief Factor of Studios. Don't forget your relief factory eight hundred for relief eight hundred the number for relief forliefactor dot com reliefactor dot com Salem News Channel. The Democrats have not won the white vote since nineteen sixty four. They win national elections by convincing black people to vote in a block. Why because they've convinced black people that racism remains a major parliament in America, no matter what happens, Elect a black president reelected black president doesn't matter. Run a black woman for presidency doesn't matter. Elect a black man in Confederacy states like Maryland and Virginia doesn't matter. Black people mayors of the three largest cities in America, none of which have a majority black population, doesn't matter. Elect four black Republicans, all of whom represent districts that are majority white? Dead matter. What did Obama say? Racism is in our DNA? And this is the governor of Maryland, a black man. Listen to this number nineteen? Is this a racist country?
Speaker 3: Do you think?
Speaker 7: I think that racism is part of an inherent fabric of this country?
Speaker 1: Is this a racist country? I think racism is part of the inherent fabri What does that even mean? Was America a country that has slavery? Of course? Jim Crow? Of course. By the way, these were Democrat institutions, the Confederacy with Democrats, slavery Democrats. Virtually every slave owner a Democrat Jim Crow, Democrat Dred Scott that ruled that blacks were chattel property. Chief Justice the wrought the decision appointed by a Democrat, The Southern Manifesto, which has passed after Brown versus Botive Education was struck down. It's everybody equal. About twenty people signed that. Twenty politicians signed it. Eighteen or nineteen of them were Democrats, one or two Republican. KKK was founded by Democrats, and by the way, the KKK hated blacks, hated Jews, hated Republicans, and so it's just really really bizarre to hear Democrats say Jim Crow two point zero, when you were Jim Crow one point zero. He said, we needn't be angry. Tell that to Jasmine Crockett. Tell that to Diana Presley, Tell that to Sunny Houston, one of the co hosts on the View number forty one.
Speaker 26: I just think we need to make it clear that there can be no comparison between the Black Lives Matter movement and what we saw in January sixth I just want to make that good.
Speaker 25: And that's the suggestion.
Speaker 1: I know we reach one.
Speaker 26: I know that wasn't your suggestion, but you know people that watch our show take away different things, So I just want to make that part clear. There were very limited destruction of property and violence during during the uprising of the Black Lives Matter rising and no threats to.
Speaker 1: The president of the present.
Speaker 13: Just a grand property damage and we don't need to renicate six.
Speaker 1: Years ago very limited destruction of property and damage during the Black Lives Matter riots of twenty twenty. Are you serious? Twenty people were killed, two thousand police officers injured, two billion dollars in insured property damage, another billionaire show in uninsured propery damage or maybe the other way around, very limited damage? Are you serious? All because of the death of George Floyd, as if the death had to do with his race. Now, when it comes to supplements, there are two things that matter. Does it work and can you trust it? Both are absolutely essential. Relief Factor offers what they call a quick start option. They actually lose money on this offer, but they do it so people can try it for themselves and experience just how much it can improve their own lives. More than a million people have tried Relief Factor, and about two thirds go on to order more. The creator of Relief Factor returned home from Vietnam as a combat vet wound it several times. He decided to become a doctor to help people to heal them. Her created Relief Factor originally to help his patients deal with pain and do it drug free. When he saw how well it worked, he decided to make it available for everyone. If pain has been holding you back, maybe it's time to find out why so many people like me make Relief Factor part of our daily routine. Reliefactor dot Com Reliefactor dot Com eight hundred four Relief Triple eight nine seven one s g E Triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry Older, Salem NEWCE Channel. Why are you still overpaying a wireless company that doesn't share your values? That's why I've launched Sage Wireless to fix that same nationwide network plans from twenty five to sixty dollars a month. Keep your phone, keep your number, and get this a percentage of every bill feed families through Food for the Poor, so you'll save money also while helping Food for the poor. Sage Wireless dot Com. That's Sage Wireless dot Com. Patrick is in Denver. Patrick, you're on the Larioder Show. Thank you so much for calling. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Larry, thank you for taking my call. I haven't called in a while. I enjoy your show.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Some of these people that keep calling up just you know, disagreeing with Trump and wanting to call them all sorts of names. They kind of remind me of of Jack Nicholson at the end of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. It's like your lobotomy scars are showing. I wish these people could step back from their anger and hatred, try to use a little ration rationale and see that, especially with Iran, it doesn't matter that we declared war against Iran. Iran declared war against US forty seven years ago when they took over, and that these people are willing to blindly accept a country that basically immense terrorism around the world. Just I don't know, a loss for words. It's just, you know, can you remove your head from a certain orifice and pay attention to what's going on around you instead of going home and turning on, oh, I don't know, naked and afraid, you know, some one of these idiotic reality shows. The reality is we've got, you know, countries around the world like Venezuela that was you know, are you okay with all the kids in our country that have died from fentanyl poisoning? Are you okay with going around the world and being afraid that, you know, maybe if you perchance go visit Israel, that there's going to be a terrorist attack that takes your life because Iran is exporting terrorism. You know, Joe Biden did absolutely nothing to do anything about the fentanyl coming in over our border. And it makes me wonder if maybe as corrupt as he was, if he was offiting from it in some way. I don't know, just a thought I have.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, yeah, Patrick, thank you for calling. I mean, explain how you can open the borders and just let people pour into the country. And I would watch TV after the Biden administration began, and I'm watching Fox News and they're just Bill Malusian, who speaks Spanish, is on the border. It's covering this. I cut on Newsmax they're covering this, and I cut on CNN, and if they're not talking about Donald Trump in a negative way, they are within thirty seconds. Then I cut on what was in called MSNB he haw now it's called BS now, same thing. If they weren't talking about Trump in a negative way, they would be within thirty seconds, not one second of covering what's going on in the borders. You're talking people just pouring across the borders. Nothing. And it wasn't until the governor of Texas and the governor of Florida put illegal aliens on buses and sent them up north to New York, to Chicago to Martha's Vineyard. Then and only then did the other cable channels, as well as the alphabet ons ABCNBCCBS began covering this. There was a poll when one year, one point five million people an estimated, came into the country illegally, and Americans were asked how many illegal aliens came into the country that year. The average answer was one hundred and fifty thousand. They were off by a factor of ten. How can that be because they just didn't get the news. They weren't watching Fox, they weren't watching Newsmax, and their feeds where they get their primary source of news, which is their smartphones in the feed from Microsoft or from Apple, or from Google, or from Yahoo or from YouTube or from TikTok, didn't have this. So much of the country had no blooming idea how many legal aliens were pouring into the country bringing drugs. Hundreds of them on the terror watch list, not vetted not vaccinated. How was that not something that even outraged people that cannot stand Republicans for four years, and then the nerve of Alejandro Majorcus, the DHS secretary, testifying under oath, quote are the border secured? Yes they are? Yes they are, Yes, they are. And then after he couldn't say it anymore with a straight face, he said, well, they are secure as they can be given the absence of comprehensive immigration reform. I mean, my goodness. And he was impeached for that, served the whole time, and recently gave an interview and admitted that he was not happy with what Biden was ordering him to do. He didn't go beyond that, but it's obvious he was a stooge for what they wanted to do, which is to change the elector of this country, affect the census, and hopefully down the road, get a Democrat Congress, a Democrat president, and then we can have amnesty. And it is estimated that at least two out of three of these illegal aliens, if they turn citizens turned voters, would vote for their Democrats. I've said this before. If illegal aliens turn citizens turned voters would vote republic Republican. The border would be shut down tighter than Ted's headban. That alone should be an outrage. It should be outrageous that Democrats don't support school choice when the most loyal part of their base, blacks do, and you don't care that alone, And don't get me started on the damage the Democrat policies have done to encourage women to marry the government and encourage men to abandon their financial and more responsibility. Virtually every problem we have starts there, and Democrats have done this. Triple eight nine seven one Sage triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. I'm Larry Elder, Triple eate nine seven one a ge triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry Yoda. We are selling the news channel super Rush. CI Day is in Detroit. Super Always nice to hear from you, yep, I was I like to.
Speaker 11: Say the same about you.
Speaker 12: Anyway.
Speaker 11: Here you go, Larry, you're you and the Republicans. It's a different type of words. It's a two prong word, delusional and denial. You're a new type of work. You're in delusional and you're in denial when it comes to Black lives matter and all the things that happened and what the situation was.
Speaker 12: My thing is this.
Speaker 11: All those protests because they wanted justice. And I'm gonna pivot and go to Colin Kaepernick about and ask you a question about Colin Kaepernick.
Speaker 1: Right, quid, Okay, let's let's let's let's talk about the Black Lives Matter riots. It took place in the spring of twenty December twenty twenty. Why were people rioting.
Speaker 12: No justice, no peace?
Speaker 11: Because you have a no, no, no, they were.
Speaker 1: They were rioting because of the assumption that would happen to George Floyd had to do with his race.
Speaker 11: Correct, It did happen.
Speaker 1: Becare Okay? Then why then? Why why wasn't the officer charged with a hate crime?
Speaker 11: I bet if he was a white guy, that officer would have had him handcuffed.
Speaker 1: No answer answered the question. Rode answered the question. Why wasn't he charge with the hate crime? The lead prosecutor, the lead prosecutor was did you did you watch the trial? Did you watch the trial?
Speaker 11: I did not watch the whole trick?
Speaker 1: Okay, well you should you should have. You should have. You should have at least watched the opening stick. You should have at least watched the opening stick let me finish, please, You should have at least watched the opening statement. The lead prosecutor was a black man, and he never ever even implied that what happened to George Floyd had anything to do with his race. He talked about the officer's tactics. He never said that the officer acted because of George Floyd's race. He was never charged with the hate crime except.
Speaker 11: We know the guy. The guy had a grudge against George Floyd because George Floyd was talking to white women.
Speaker 1: One of his girlfriends had nothing to do well, Okay, George Worth was talking to white women. I don't even know what you're talking about. The trial was televised. I'm sorry you didn't watch it. The lead prosecutor said that the Minneapolis PD is not on trial. Many officers of the Minniacolop PD have a difficult job. They have to make flit decisions, life and death decisions under pressure. He said, this officer is on trial for what he did or didn't do to George Floyd. Never even implied that it was motivated by race. The officer was never charged with a hate crime federal or state. So all these people out there protesting and writing did so because of an assumption that what happened to George Floyd had to do with his race and had nothing whatever to do with its race. I don't believe, by the way, the officer Sho should have been tried, let alone convicted, But there's zero evidence. However you feel about this officer, they was motivated because of George Floyd's race. So please explain to me. Twenty five people killed, builldions of dollars in property damage. Two thousand officers are wounded because of an assumption, without any basis in fact, that what happened to George Floyd had to do with his race. Super always nice to hear from you. Have a nice evening, my friend, See you tomorrows.
Speaker 2: What can I say, marrow.
Speaker 1: Well, Mike, that's been dropped all across America.
Speaker 11: That's enough.
Speaker 1: Put down the micro The Larry Elder Show