Speaker 1: Welcome to the program. No thictocrats allowed, because we've got a country to say, so let's get her teed up.
Speaker 2: Lost that Subdego triple eight ninety seven one s a ge triple eight ninety seven one seven two four three.
Speaker 1: I am Larry Elder. We are Salem News Channel. President Trump has given Iran a deadline of five pm Pacific eight pm Eastern today to do a deal or faced military bombardment. Iran is mobilizing its people to form human shields, including women and children, around likely bombing targets. President Trump said he sent an Iranian group guns, but they took the guns and did not give them to civilian resistors. President Trump teas off on South Korea, Japan, and Australia for not helping us in the war against Iran. A CNN pundit says America is quote not a Christian nation. Close quote. That's true, It's a Judeo Christian nation. James Carville says Donald Trump is quote deteriorating at a really rapid rate end of quote. Supreme Court is considering whether the Fourteenth Amendment gives birthright citizenship the children born in America of parents here illegally six years ago, CBS New York did a report on women from Turkey who flew here to have babies and then signed them up for medicaid. New York City mayor Mom Dommy announces a quote racial equity plan close quote to tackle affordability. The Trump DOJ says it sounds fishy and will be reviewed. All of this and more. The number again triple eight ninety seven, one seven two four three, triple eight nine seventy one sage descent. Of course, it's welcome. I want to say something about the number of Trump supporters who are angry over the Iranian war and they say, President Trump promise no more forever wars, no more new wars. Now. I support what President Trump is doing in Iran. I think it's just horrific that the can was kicked down the road by so many other presidents, and President Trump is stomped on that can. It's about time. If you truly believe, as I do, that Iran was on the brink of developing a nuclear weapon, and we now know that they had the missile technology to reach virtually every capital in Europe and pretty soon America. If you believe that, it seems to me You have a couple of choices. One is to do nothing, because, after all, President Trump is being criticized for engaging in a quote war of choice, close quote, It is a war of choice. You're the choice is to do nothing and to perhaps someday face the prospect of having to deal with a nuclear armed Iran in a regime that has been chanting for forty seven years, death to America, death to Israel, a regime that believes martyrdom is an advancement to heaven. This is a sick, brutal regime. And you have a choice to do something or to kick the can down the road for some other president to ultimately have to face this awful decision. But as to the promise he made about no forever wars, I thought it was an ill advised thing to say. It didn't bother me that he said it because I knew that circumstances would dictate what any president would do. Woodrow Wilson ran in nineteen fourteen to keep us out of World War One. We went into World War One in nineteen seventeen. There was a large America First, that's what it was called, an America First movement before Pearl Harbor and Gerald Ford, who was then a student at Yale, was involved in that movement. John Kennedy, who was a student at Harvard, donated money to that movement. There was a huge, huge number of people that felt it would be ill advised for US to get into the war in Europe until Pearl Harbor, and then that attitude immediately melted away. My point is circumstances dictate what presidents do. I've told you this story before I campaigned with President Trump in twenty sixteen. We were at a church in Cleveland, and he wasn't president then, of course, he was a private citizen, and we had about a fifteen twenty minute private conversation and I said, there's one thing you should apologize for. He said, I know what you're going to say. You're going to say I should apologize for what I said about John McCain. I said, couldn't care less. You should apologize for what she said about George W. Bush quote lying us close quote into the Iraq War. He didn't say anything. I said, I understand you oppose the war. Frankly, if you listened to the Howard Stern interview with President within private citizen, Donald Trump he said, yeah, I support the Iraq War. Later on now he says he never never supported well. In fact, during the interview he said he did, but put that aside. I said, you said that George W. Bush lied us into the Iraq war. I say, didn't lie. The intail about the assumption that he had stockpower to WND was wrong, no question about that. I've spoken to Colin Powell. I told him, I've spoken to Connolleica Rice as successor as Secretary of State, and they both admitted that the intel was wrong. They both also said that nobody lied that when Colin Powell gave that presentation for the United Nations, he was doing it based upon information he thought was credible. And I said President Bush got resolutions from the Senate and from the Congress, from the House, and the resolute was quite lengthy. It mentioned the assumption that he had Saddam was saying had stockpile of WMD, but that was just one reason. It also talked about he was shooting at the southern and Northern American and British plane patrolling the no fly zones, that he was stealing from the American from the Oil for Food program, billions of dollars doing lord knows what with the money. He tried to assassinate the first President Bush. We know he had chemical weapons at one point because he used him on the Courge, he used him on the Iranians, and I said, the president went to the United Nations got a unanimous resolution fourteen forty one telling Saddam was saying to thoroughly declare what he's done with his WMD or face consequences. And everybody knew what that was. Moreover, roughly seventy three percent according to a CNN poll of Americans, supported the war. Later on that support went away, but at that time he did what Colin Powell said, is the power doctrine, used overwhelming force and make sure you have overwhelming domestic approval. And we were assisted by what was then called a Coalition of the Willing, something like forty nine forty eight, forty nine states that participated in one way, shape or form, including Britain and Australia and Poland committing ground troops. It wasn't a lie. I said. You can make an argument, and many people have it was a mistake. By the way, I don't support that argument. If you weren't going to see it through as a mistake. But the NY idea that we were faced with a pow possible threat of somebody with WMD was a decision that the commander in chief had to make in terms of dealing with it, and he just listened and kind of grunted. But he's never referred to the President as having lied us into the war since the end of my knowledge. President Trump never apologizes. You know, what he does is not say the same wrongheaded thing twice. And I believe that I've had something to do with the fact that he hasn't said it again. Now, why am I saying all of this Because this is a very unpopular war, as opposed to the Iraq War, which is very popular at one point. This has been unpopular out of the gate. And President Trump did not advise our allies. He was going into it the way George W. Bush did about a rack to recruit their assistance. So, given what the President Trump didn't say about the Iraq War, I'm sure he can imagine a whole bunch of people are saying that you led us into this war. You said that Iran was on the verge of getting a nuke, when in fact, a lot of people don't think that they were. You said that you weren't going to get us involved in any new wars, and now you are. This is what makes the job of commander in chief one that gives people gray hair after a few years. You have to manage risks in President Trump has incurred the wrath of a lot of his supporters for quote, getting us into a new war, a forever war, even though it's only been about a month, because circumstances dictate how a president is going to govern. But when to compare contrast this, you could argue that the Iraq War had broad American approval, had congressional support. President Trump did not go to Congress, did not get a resolution, let alone both the Senate and the House the way George W. Bush did, did not go to the UN the way George W. Bush did, and again did not enjoy the popular support at least at one time, the way George W. Bush did. Yet, the President Trump is doing the right thing for the right reasons. This is a determined, sick enemy, and I believe that it's in the best interest of the rest of the world, the civilized world, to assist. I'm larry yolder parents The biggest question in education today is how artificial intelligence is shaping the way your student learns. Artificial intelligence is changing education faster than most schools are willing to admit, and many families are rightly concerned. At Patrick Henry College, the goal isn't to outsource thinking to machine, is to train students to think for themselves. PHC emphasizes a Christian liberal arts education that develops reasoning, writing, speaking, and discernment skills no algorithm can replace. Students learn to engage technology wisely understanding its capabilities, but also its danger and limitations, rather than becoming dependent on it. In a world increasingly shaped by AI, Patrick Henry College prepares students to lead with wisdom, conviction, and moral clarity. If you want a college that prepares your child to lead in an AI driven world without losing his or her faith and values, I encourage you to learn more about Patrick Henry College. Visit PHC dot edu slash elder. That's PHC dot edu slash Elder Triple eight nine seven one sage triple eight nine seven one seven two four three. I am Larry Elder. We are Salem News Channel. Mark is in La Mark, so nice to hear from you.
Speaker 3: E two, Larry, So what do you think the most at least sand Trump is right about something and not many things. He is the most unhingged president in the history of the United States.
Speaker 1: But what's he Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, you said he was right about something, and then you said he's the most unhinged president in the history of the United States.
Speaker 3: Well, because he's the best at everything, So of course he's the best, being the most in the hinged president in the history of the United States.
Speaker 1: Mark, Mark, don't you think, Mark, Mark, Mark, You're a very intelligent guy. Don't you think that's a little silly saying he's the best at everything?
Speaker 3: That's what he says.
Speaker 1: Do you think do you do you think he's Do you think he's the best at everything?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: He neither needed neither need to do I and need to do most sensible people, So you know, honestly, that's his personality.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's definitely the most unhinged president of the United States, based on.
Speaker 1: Based based based on what that's a fact, based on what, based on his psychiatric examination, based on his cognitive test, based.
Speaker 4: On what.
Speaker 3: Uh, just just to tweets, what what President and the most most powerful country in the world would send out tweets like that, Larry swearing F bombs, saying well, we are you?
Speaker 1: Are you as? Are you as just Mark Marcus? You as disturbed about people on your side referring to him as a fascist and the Nazi and Hitler and as Stalin and the Mussolini. Does that bother you?
Speaker 3: I don't like that neither, But Larry is that one doesn't have nothing to do with another. They're not the president of the United States, are they?
Speaker 1: If you're disturbed, if you're if you're disturbed about f bombs, you ought to be disturbed about the way this man has been treated, what he's been called. If you said, I'm just as disturbed by my side referring to him as he's as a fascists, a Hitler, as a Nazi, I would respect that. But you don't seem to be disturbed by that. Are you disturbed about the law there? You're disturbed about the the way that the uh Biden administrats DJ has gone after him for having documents when Joe Biden had more documents and more places and did not have the authority to declassify them. Are you disturbed Are you disturbed about Alvin Alvin Bragg running to get Donald Trump and Letitia James the Age of New York running to get Donald Trump? Are you sturbed by Fannie Lewis going after him because of alleged campaign interference, all this stuff that he's endured, and you're upset because he sends out tweets using F bombs?
Speaker 5: Are you serious, Larry? Larry?
Speaker 3: To disappoints you. But I thought all the things you just said were all politically motivated. I am a Democrat.
Speaker 1: I'm happy. I'm happy. I'm happy to hear that. I'm happy to hear that.
Speaker 3: I'm to ask you the question again because you diverted and didn't answer the question what president says? If I have to, I'll blow up the whole country.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, by the way, it's it's it's it's it's rhetoric. Rhetoric is not a war crime. Let me let me give you, let me give you a story to answer your question, Mark, And I'm serious.
Speaker 3: About this, but hold hold on, hold on, Mark, Mark, Mark.
Speaker 1: I will answer your question, not the way you want me to, but I will answer it during the twenty twenty election. I'm in the airport. You might have heard me tell this story before. And I meet this military chaplain who did not vote for Donald Trump in twenty sixteen, pretty much for the same reason that you don't like Donald Trump. Thought he was a radic, thought he was a rational, didn't like his tweets. He has a son, he told me, who's in special ops. And his son told his father that Donald Trump is keeping us safe. And the father said how and why? He said, because our enemies are scared blankness of him, and our allies respect him. So if he's keeping my son safe, I'm voting for him this time. That's what he said. My point is Donald Trump says a lot of things that are that are contradictory up, down, hot, cold. It keeps our enemies off balance. They don't know what he's going to do, and I think there's an effective tool for both diplomacy and for national security.
Speaker 3: You don't, I do, Hey, Sir Crumb said, what when we just started bombing them again a month ago? He said, his biggest reason, which should have been to overturn the regime, but his biggest reason was to be sure or Ron never gets a nuclear weapons and to just.
Speaker 1: Do something about their about their missile program, and to make sure that they stopped supporting terrorists like the hu Thies and like comas and like Hesbalah. Those are the three big, biggest reasons. And he said, ideally it will result in a regime change. That's what he said.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, So.
Speaker 3: Supposedly when we bombed them six months ago, they were so many hundreds of years, fifty years away from getting a nuclear weapon, and so because but now he wanted to use.
Speaker 1: This you know, you know what, you know what Mark, Mark, That to me is the strongest argument you've made so far. President Trump six months ago bomb these three nuclear sites and then said that he set back this program. I forget what he said. Sometimes he said for decades, generations whatever, he was wrong, he was wrong. So now that he was wrong, he's not supposed to do anything about it because he was wrong. Well, I said I sent back their program for generations. It turns out I was wrong. Since I said that, I can't do anything about it. Did that make sense?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 3: And Larry also, Donald Trump three weeks ago said Roan has like ninety percent less missos, ninety percent drones. Just last week the Pentagon Larry said no, they have at least fifty percent of their missos and at least fifty percent of their drones. And when I was on with you a few weeks ago, I mentioned to you that do you think that they will never have missos because Russia and China will continue to send them to them, which apparently China. I don't know Rushia is, but China is sending the missiles. And he literally one other.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait a second second, is it or is it not true that the numbers of missiles has dropped almost ninety five percent. That's either true or false. It turns out that's true. So their passy has been sufficiently degraded. Whether it's been degraded by fifty, seventy percent, eighty or ninety, we don't know. But certainly the percentage of missiles they've shot up has declined by almost ninety percent. Their navy is at the bottom of the ocean. Their air force is pretty much destroyed. Do they still have some drones? Do they still have some missiles? Obviously, otherwise wouldn't have lost those two planes we lost a few days ago. Okay, Larry, you know Mark, Mark, there are sick, determined enemy They're very determined. They don't care. They don't care that twenty five thousand of their own people have been killed. They don't care that they used children to walk on foot declare minefields for their soldiers and for their tanks during the Iran Iraq War. They don't care to put women and children around sights that they believe are going to be bombed. They don't care. That's why they cannot be allowed to get a nuclear bomb. That's why we need to do something about their missile program. That's why we need to do something about their support for terrorists around the world. That's why they are an enemy, and that is why, in my opinion, our allies should be joining the fight, because if you're part of the of the civilized world, uhould recognize that these people are dangerous. These people control the strace of Hermus Twenty percent of our oil goes through there, which means the world is going to be held hostage if they stay in power. Donald Trump is doing something about that, and our allies need to join the fight.
Speaker 3: Okay, Larry you, sir, that's all that's true, which we could argue for hours on that. Let me ask you another quick question. Why hey, has he taken sanctions is off of the Russian oil and sanctions off more importantly the Iranian oil. So is making money so they can blow up Ukraine.
Speaker 1: And in your way you want, Okay, Okay, Mark, Mark, Mark, I have to go ask for why he's done that. There are various different reasons that have been given. I trust him as commander in chief. I'm Larry Older Oh no, oh no, no, no no no. Triple eight nine seven one s A g E. Triple eight nine seven one seven two four three. I am Larry Elderly or Salem News Channel. We start out by talking about the people that are angry at President Trump, who voted for him because and one of the reasons they voted for him is because he said no more new wars and he condemned so called endless wars. At the time, I did not think it was prickly why for him to say that didn't bother me that he said it, because, as I said, I knew that circumstances would dictate what he was going to do anyway. But this whole rhetoric about endless wars, as if we were just nothing to do. George W. Bush wanted to just kind of wear combat camouflage and decided to go to war in Iraq in two thousand and three, Ah, nothing to do. We decided to go to war in Afghanistan. There are reasons for this. We have endless enemies and they have a vote. This is a regime, as I was saying to Mark, that used children during the Iraq Iran war to walk on foot ahead of troops and a head of tanks, wearing necklaces, plastic necklaces that would give them the key to paradise in the event that they died. Hundreds of thousands of children were used, and tens of thousands of children lost their lives. There's a word for that, or two words for that. It's called war crime. And again and that Iraq Iran wore both of them used chemical weapons on each other. You know what that's called. It's called a war crime. And right now they are mobilizing boys as young as twelve years old to fight the United States, and to fight is real. That's called a war crime. This is the value that this regime places on its own people. Imagine the value they place on its perceived enemies, and imagine what a regime like that would do with a nuclear bomb. How the rest of the civilized world does not understand this is their fight as well. It's beyond me. I would have thought after it was clear that Iran had the technology to reach Diego Garcia, which is twenty five hundred miles away, which means it's capable of hitting the European capitals. I would have thought that that would have opened the nostrils of our reluctant allies. But it hasn't. After they blocked the strait of our moose, through which twenty percent twenty five percent of the world's oil goes, I would have thought that would have opened up the nostrils. So everybody, Okay, don't like the idea that Donald Trump did this without advising us, but we cannot allow this regime to hold the world hostage and to jack up the prize of oil and to plunge our economies into recession. So we're going to assist in the fight. I would have thought that would have happened, particularly after we assisted in so many wars we had nothing to do with Ukraine. Russia threatens Europe, not US. And what do we give for four three hundred billion dollar something like that? We have tens of thousands of troops, and Germany tens of thousands of troops in South Korea, tens of thousands of troops in Japan. We assisted Britain when they wanted to make sure that Argentina did not take the Falcon Islands or the Maldives, as Argentina calls it wasn't our war. We assisted Kosovo Bosnia, not our wars. We assisted. This is in the best interests of the entire civilized world. And where are they? Where's the UK, Where's Australia, France?
Speaker 7: Eh?
Speaker 1: And when Donald Trump called out NATO and said, you guys are supposed to do two percent of your GDPIT, you're not even come close to doing many of you. I want five percent, and got them to do it.
Speaker 4: And the.
Speaker 1: NATO Secretary General Mark Ruda said, you know, President Trump's right, We should have been pointing up that we've gotten away with it. This is not climate change, the existential threat that European nations think we have, which has screwed up their economies picarly that of Spain. This is a true existential threat. And where are they? Forty seven years these people have been chanting death to America. Remember that whole city underneath the ground and gaza that AMAS built with the financial assistance and technical assistance from Iran, and even the Israeli were unaware that was there. This is who we're dealing with here.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: As Operation Epic Fury intensifies, the world braces for what comes next. In the Holy Land, red alert sirens fill the air, sirens that give you fifteen seconds to reach the nearest bomb shoulder. The situation is serious, the threat is real. In times like this, freedom and faith aren't just abstract ideas. They are what we depend upon, and in times like this, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is on the ground, preparing large scale distributions of life saving food, first aid, and emergency essentials for security personnel, while helping ensure hospitals, emergency rooms, and shelters are stocked with critical medical supplies. Israel's most vulnerable, the sick, the elderly, children and families depend upon the Fellowship, and the people of the Holy Land depend upon your prayerful support. Join Christians and Jews around the world and praying for the protection of israel hurt people and the brave American and Israeli troops putting their lives in the line in this fight for freedom. Support IFCJ dot org. Support IFCJ dot.
Speaker 8: Org when it comes to love of album.
Speaker 1: Triple eight ninety seven one s A G E. Triple eight ninety seven one seven two four three Larry Elder, Sailing News Channel, coming to you from the Relief Factor Studio. Don't forget your Relief Factor eight hundred four Relief eight hundred the number four relief and Relief Factor dot com, Reliefactor dot com. Next hour, we're gonna talk about California fraud Cindia Lauper. The singer says that voter ID will mean the suppression of millions of women and their right to vote. We're also going to talk about citizenship, birthright citizenship, a case the Supreme Courty is considering. Then we're going to go back to the war in Iran, speaking of which, quoting the New York Times quote, the United States and ran reached an eleventh hour ceasefire deal Tuesday evening hours that President Trump threatened to start wiping out a whole civilization if the Ranians did not allow commercial shipping to pass through the straight of her moves safely. The agreement was announced by mister Trump on a post on social media hours after Pakistan, a mediator in the dispute, urged mister Trump to stand down from the eight pm Eastern time deadline he set for Iran to accede to his demands. Pakistan proposed at each side observe a two weeks cease fire, and that during that time Iran allow oil and gas and other vessels to proceed unmolested, it unmolested through the economically vital waterway end of quote. So to get back to our friend Mark, I guess his erratic rhetoric at least got the Iranians two for two weeks allowed boats to go through the strait of her world. You know how many boats go through there every day? Over one hundred, and in recent times been a handful. Here's what President Trump said yesterday, Number thirty.
Speaker 9: Mister President, how would it not be a work run to strike Iran's bridges and power plants.
Speaker 10: They killed forty five thousand people in the last month.
Speaker 11: More than that the good news much for sixty.
Speaker 10: They killed protesters. They're animals and we have to stop them, and we can't.
Speaker 12: Let them have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 13: Very simple.
Speaker 14: They want a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 11: They've been trying for a long time.
Speaker 10: I stopped them with the Obama It's a horrible rand nuclear deal.
Speaker 11: I stopped them, and.
Speaker 12: I did it in a lot of different ways.
Speaker 1: And before he agreed to this two week cease fire, here's what he said about bombing them back of the Stone Age number thirty one.
Speaker 11: Go ahead, please.
Speaker 15: Your messaging on the war has moved from the wars coming to an end, to war going to be bombing around to the stone Ages.
Speaker 4: And we've heard a range of those short of messages. So are you so? Which is it? Are you winding this down?
Speaker 9: Are you as chating you?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 13: It depends what they do. This is a critical period. They have a period of well till tomorrow. At eight o'clock I gave them an extension. They asked for an extension of seven days, right, I said, Steve, give them ten days.
Speaker 4: Ten days is up actually today?
Speaker 1: So I gave them a leven.
Speaker 13: I guess indirectly, I thought it was inappropriate the day after Easter.
Speaker 1: I want to be a nice person.
Speaker 4: They have till tomorrow.
Speaker 11: Now we'll see what happens.
Speaker 13: I can tell you they're negotiating we think in good faith, we're going to find out.
Speaker 4: We're getting the.
Speaker 13: Help of some incredible countries that want this to be ended because it affects them.
Speaker 11: Also, a lot of people are affected by this.
Speaker 13: But we're giving them. We're giving them till tomorrow eight o'clock Eastern time, and after that they're gonna have no bridges, they're gonna have no power plants, stone ages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and regarding the enemies being scared blankless, this is part of the way this man operates. Again, here's what he said yesterday, number thirty two.
Speaker 11: Had money.
Speaker 10: In fact, they asked the seven days. I said, I'm going to give you ten. But at the end of ten all hell's going to break out if you don't get there.
Speaker 1: Hid Now there's a two week cessation and Ryan apparently has agreed to open up the straight up our moved so that vessels could go unmolested again. This is President Trump yesterday, number thirty three, So hopefully.
Speaker 16: It could be over with quickly.
Speaker 10: Again, there are lots of different alternatives. We have many alternatives. We could leave right now and it would take them fifteen years to rebuild what they we could leave right now.
Speaker 11: But I want to finish it up.
Speaker 10: Iran ready cannot have a nuclear weapon. They are lunatics and you can't put nuclear weapons in the hands of a lunatic.
Speaker 1: Thank you very and again this is yesterday. He said that they have made a significant step. Number thirty four, Sir, is tuesday.
Speaker 15: Your final deadline?
Speaker 11: Are you prepared.
Speaker 9: Fire?
Speaker 8: Proposing Tuesday?
Speaker 3: Fire?
Speaker 17: Proposal from this morning?
Speaker 4: Every proposal you can imagine what.
Speaker 9: Your final deadline is Tuesday?
Speaker 18: And am your final deadline?
Speaker 1: Nature demands mister president, Are you willing to continue the war?
Speaker 4: You have to watch.
Speaker 10: It's an easy idea answers.
Speaker 11: Yes, but you have what do you think is the proposal?
Speaker 10: They've made a proposal, and it's a significant proposal.
Speaker 11: It's a significant step.
Speaker 10: It's not good enough, but it's a very significant step. They have made the negotiating now and they made a very significant step.
Speaker 4: We'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: He also said he did send guns to Iran, to a group with the group to whom he sent the guns apparently kept them and did not give them to the protesters. Number twelve.
Speaker 10: If you can hear you want people, if you're plot who you is, yes, well, that's a radical group of lunatics that you're with.
Speaker 11: Let me just tell you.
Speaker 10: Let me just tell you very fair question. The Iranian people, when they don't hear bombs go up, they're upset. They want to hear bombs because they want to be free. And the only reason they're not out protesting, you know that, is because they were informed that if they protest, like the wrestler and his friends, if they protest, they.
Speaker 4: Will be shot immediately. And that's an edict that's in writing.
Speaker 10: If they protest, if they go out in the streets, they will be immediately shot. They don't have guns.
Speaker 19: You know.
Speaker 10: We sent some guns, but the group that was supposed to give which I said, what happened to my people?
Speaker 1: I said it.
Speaker 10: I called it exactly. We sent guns, a lot of guns. They were supposed to go to. The people said they could fight back against these ducks.
Speaker 11: You know what happened.
Speaker 10: The people that they sent them through kept them because they said, what a beautiful gun.
Speaker 4: I think I'll keep it.
Speaker 10: So I'm very upset with a certain group of people, and they're gonna pay a big price for that.
Speaker 1: Coming up. Ice was involved in a shooting that sent one person to a hospital while conducting a traffic stop in California's Central Valley. We're gonna have that for you coming up now. Our founders believe that freedom wasn't just a word, it was a way of life. The freedom to move forward, the freedom to pursue what matters most, the freedom to live fully. But pain is a way of taking those freedoms away. That's why our Relief Factor exists. I've told you about my buddy Tom Avid Golfer Scratch Golfer use Believe Factor every day. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to swing freely without shoulder and back pain. Relief Factors one hundred percent drug free research base supplement designed to help support a healthy inflammatory response, addressing painted its source, not covering it up. Over a million Americans have found relief and reclaim parts of life they thought were behind them. So this year, as we celebrate two hundred and fifty years of freedom, ask yourself a simple question, are you living with the freedom you deserve? Relief Factor gives you the opportunity to live pain free and get back of the life you love. Try Relief Factor today for nineteen dollars and ninety five cents, less than a dollar a day. Three week Quick Start if ready for you, Relief Factor dot Com, Relief Factor dot Com eight hundred four Relief eight hundred the number four Relief Trible Late nine seventy one, Sage Triple eight nine seventy one seven two four to three. I am Larry Elder. We are sailing the news channel. Next hour. We're going to talk about California fraud. It is far far worse than the fraud. And Minnesota. We're going to talk about Cindi Lauper, the well known political analyst who claims that the Save Act would suppress millions of women and deny them the right to vote. We're also going to talk about the Supreme Court case dealing with whether the fourteenth Amendment allows someone to come to the country illegally, have a child on American soil and have that child automatically be an American citizen. In the later on, we're going to get back to the Iran War, speaking of which President Trump just posted this untruth social based on conversations with Prime Minister Shabbaz Sharif and Field Marshal Assim Manure of Pakistan and wherein they requested that I hold off the destructive force being sent to night to Iran and subject to the Islamic Republic of Iran agreeing to the complete, immediate and safe opening of the Strait of Harmouse. I agree to suspend the bombing an attack of Iran for a period of two weeks. This will be a double sided ceasefire. The reason for doing so is that we have already met and exceeded all military objectives and are very far along with a definitive agreement concerning a long term peace with Iran and peace in the Middle East. We receive a ten point proposal from Iran and believe it is a workable basis on which to negotiate. Almost all of the various points of past contention have been agreed to between the United States and Iran, but a two week period will allow the agreement to be finalized and consummated. On behalf of the United States of America. As President and also representing the countries of the Middle East, it is an honor to have this long term problem close to resolution. Thank you for your attention to this matter, President Donald J.
Speaker 14: Trump.
Speaker 1: I am struck by him saying on behalf of the USA and also representing the countries of the Middle East, which shows you how many countries in the Middle East are on our side, particularly the Gulf States. UAE has been bombed by a more than any other country, and at one point they were neutral, and UAE said would even send troops. So apparently there's at least two week period of time where the strait will be open. Let's find out if it gets back to over one hundred ships going through that strait, which will benefit Japan, benefit Europe, cause the price of oil to go down. And we'll find out. But so far, assuming he says, all the major points of past contention have been agreed to, which means Iran agrees not to acquire a nuclear weapon, which means Iran agrees not to continue its ballistic missile program, which means Iran has agreed not to continue to fund their terror proxies, the who Thies, the Hamas, and Hezbollah. If all these things have been agreed to, do you think maybe, just maybe, President Trump might get some credit for diffusing a country on the brink of acquiring a nuclear weapon. Triple eight nine seven one S eight g E triple eight nine seven one seven two four three. I am narrow elder, Do not leave town.
Speaker 20: One let's get her teed up.
Speaker 2: Do you want to lost to my resudgo Triple eight ninety seven one s A g E.
Speaker 1: Triple eight ninety seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry Elder. We are Salem News Channel. We're going to get back to the war in Iran. Later on, President says that by five pm Pacific time eight pm New York time, if Iran has not reached a deal, well, there'll be massive, massive consequences. We'll get back to that. Cindy Lauper, the great political pundit, claims that voter ID will disenfranchise millions of women. We'll talk about that. The Supreme Court is deliberating a case about citizen birthright, whether the fourteenth Amendment confers automatic citizenship to a child born on American soil even if his mother is an illegal alien. We'll talk about that this hour. The number is Triple eight nine seven one sage Triple eight nine seven one seven two four three. When Nick Shirley did his expos on fraud in Minnesota, I said, then please come to California. The media out here in California is not doing their job. The Early Time's not doing its job. The fraud in California will make the fraud in Minnesota look like couch cushion money. Well, Nick Shirley did come out here, as did doctor Oz nine.
Speaker 21: I've never been on this, but dozens of young just hyper prepared individuals.
Speaker 4: There were drones and planes and.
Speaker 21: These trucks that could drive through gates that they were able to blast through and no one got hurt. And they stunned these folks in pre dawn hours. And they were one of seven hospice owners that were shut down yesterday. To put that in perspective, in the prior four years, the governor of California had shut down four hospices. We shut down seven in one night. And I've got news for you today, Brett. Let's announce and make it clear everybody. We've shut down already, just in the last ten weeks, two hundred and twenty one hospices in California in the.
Speaker 11: State of California, two hundred and twenty in.
Speaker 21: Los Angeles, not have been the state in Los Angeles. So we're able to dramatically accelerate a process that had been meandering along in California.
Speaker 4: And we believe that.
Speaker 21: There are eighteen hundred hospices in California. That's by way, about a third of the entire nation's hospice life is just in Los Angeles. We're going to be able to shut down, we hope appropriately half of them.
Speaker 16: We saw what happened in Minnesota. Now we're seeing the tip of the iceberg in California. Every time we see a fraud bus like this, it's framed as kind of bad actors and that it's happening on such.
Speaker 11: A large scale because the system allows for it.
Speaker 16: What incentives inside Medicare and medicator are actually enabling this kind of systemic issue.
Speaker 11: It's obviously been going on for years, right.
Speaker 21: Well, part of it is that government had been fragmented in its approach. So yesterday the US Attorney Billy Aseli led the charge. He got the Office ins back to General the Department of Justice. You got to have them working together. We're bringing in Scott Best in Treasury because guess what, bank fraud is a big part of this, and we've also got a problem that's been larger, I think, and that we had told people in the federal government for the last four years under the Biden administration, don't do your job.
Speaker 4: Literally, we told people who are in.
Speaker 21: Charge of fraud that they should just sort of calm down. We don't want to have a big problem with this. This is not a legitimate issue. Just enroll people. We kept score in Medicare and Medicaid by looking at how many people were in the program as opposed to we're the right people in the program. Let's extend that now to autism. So what happened in Minnesota is they would pay moms to this honestly say their children had autism.
Speaker 4: Brett.
Speaker 21: If you have a child in a neighborhood that's autistic and need support, it's expensive and it's worth the investment.
Speaker 4: We should do it. It's the right thing.
Speaker 21: But if every child in the neighborhood is autistic, then no one really is getting those services. So you take scarce resources and funding and you now stretch it out.
Speaker 4: But here's the biggest message I can deliver tonight. This is critical.
Speaker 21: If these corrupt fraudsters are willing to steal your money, they will steal your health.
Speaker 4: They'll steal your life.
Speaker 21: I've seen it firsthand, hospice owners who are willing to throw away the benefits that these older folks should have, and they die because they don't realize they've been tricked in the signing up on hospice they never wanted. We have the same thing happened with durable medical equipment right now in the epicenter of this durable medical equipment suppliers in South Florida outnumber the number of McDonald's by twofold.
Speaker 4: There's twice as many people.
Speaker 21: Selling wheelchairs and canes and braces in South Florida then there are McDonald's.
Speaker 4: How is that possible?
Speaker 11: All right? So do you have enough people? Does this task force have enough stuff?
Speaker 16: Are you going to be able to get after this to the point where the American people.
Speaker 11: Can go, Okay, this is moving the needle, This is making a difference.
Speaker 21: Yes, because the President and the Vice President the task Force says yes. So I spent yesterday when we weren't doing the bust, talking to collaborators and talking about how we're going to be able to recruit the right people back into government because we need people. And by way, please, I came on the show in part the recruit folks. There is a generational opportunity to serve your nation. If you're interested in the space of fraud, come on, give us a call, we want to hear your tips. I found out that of the referrals we were getting in my agency from the Office of Inspector General, these are like detectives finding fraud, we were only acting on about a third. Well, if you only acting a third of what the the factors are telling you is fraud, you're throwing away a lot of good intel.
Speaker 4: But also the.
Speaker 21: Detectives stopped referring cases because they don't think you're serious. I told my team, I want one hundred percent of their referrals acted on, and.
Speaker 4: I want to hear about it.
Speaker 21: If we don't do this, and that's what everyone across the government is doing, because the Vice President has made it really clear he doesn't want the gaming anymore. He doesn't want one arm of government holding back another arm. We are all laser focused on dealing with the crisis the American public is furious about.
Speaker 16: Can AI and data processing help you with the fraud detection real time to be.
Speaker 11: Able to deal with it on the front end.
Speaker 4: You're so smart, Come work with us.
Speaker 6: You got it.
Speaker 21: What you just said is profoundly important. One of the beauties of AI is that we could use it to catch fraud.
Speaker 4: Earlier and more accurately. But we could also use it to defend.
Speaker 21: Ourselves because guests who's using AI, the fraudsters. They're corrupting the system with sophisticated tools to hide their ill gotten games from us. So by us using technology AI in particular, we're going to copy what's already happening in banking. You don't think bank managers are good at fraud. If they were, they wouldn't be bank managers. AI is being used to help them think like a fraudster.
Speaker 4: We're doing the same thing.
Speaker 21: For the first time. We've stopped billions of dollars from leaving the door of CMS. The goal for us is the money never leaves the building, and AI has helped us do that again billions of dollars already, because we can identify fraud as soon as the frousters starts corupting the system.
Speaker 16: And then the big picture in the background is insolvency of Medicare, which is now what twenty thirty two.
Speaker 21: Twenty thirty two is when we predict the Medicare Trust Fund to go bankrupt, we can double that life expectancy, medicate a program that I love and adore.
Speaker 4: The President says he loves and cherishes these programs.
Speaker 21: Let me be crystal clear, if we don't protect these programs from fraud, they will be destroyed by the corrupt system. And we don't want our most vulnerable citizens, folks who have had in trouble, as Hubert Humphrey said.
Speaker 4: And it adorns the entry way to our building.
Speaker 21: You know, we want people at the dawn of their life, at the twilight of their life, the young and the old, and those living in the shadows.
Speaker 4: To be protected.
Speaker 21: If we don't take care of these beautiful programs, the crown jewels of our social set program they will implode under the weight of the corruption that's now being pushed on them.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 16: You mentioned the president his approval overall, forty three percent disapprove, fifty seven On healthcare, it's thirty eight percent, sixty one percent disapprove. A lot of Republicans looking at these numbers going the midterms right around the corner.
Speaker 1: Do you look at approval?
Speaker 16: Are you looking at how the public is perceiving some of these actions?
Speaker 4: The President saved Medicaid.
Speaker 21: The President came into office with a proposed additional expenditure of five point four trillion dollars in Medicaid alone. We were becoming a big healthcare system with a small country attached. So the President said, don't cut Medicaid. In fact, put more money into Medicaid, and we did two hundred billion dollars more over the next decade. But we're not going to pay for legalized money laundering. And what we've been able to do is create a solvent program which will keep Medicaid alive for the rest of my life, allow Medicares trust fund to last longer as we deal with the trust fund crisis and with the fraud. And by doing those brave decisions in the Working Families Test cut legislation, we added a lot of other health benefits. For example, for the first time ever, the largest investment in rural health care ever in our country, doubling the amount of money we're putting for Medicaid into these programs that help sixty million Americans who don't live in urban areas. We have done the right things, so when people hear the stories, they nod the head up and down. They just want to know that we're doing the right thing. We're tightening our belt for.
Speaker 4: The right reasons.
Speaker 16: But when you are an environment with low approval ratings, you're getting ready for an election. You've had Secretary Nome let go of her position, the Attorney General let go of her position. Are people inside the administration looking over the shoulder.
Speaker 4: I'm not Secretary Kennedy's not.
Speaker 21: And the President calls me all the time with very precise, well targeted questions. Excellent executive, is superb leader. And all I need to know is that when I make a top decision that I know we'll get some blowback on, but it's the right decision. The President says, go ahead, and you know what he she says. I don't care what they say. Do what's right for the American.
Speaker 11: People, doth Mom and Oz. We appreciate the time.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you, man, Thank you when we come back. California bleeding people. Primary reason affordability crisis and Gavin Newsom is going to run for president on the issue of wait for it, affordability. Also, a former San Francisco human rights official accused of diverting four point five million dollars for personal use to bankroll a VIP lifestyle and California Democrats are in a panic over the fact that the top two finishers in its Republican primary for governor might be Republicans. I'm Larry Elder Triple eight nine seven to one Sage Triple eight nine seven one seven two three. I am Larry Elder. We are a Salem news channel. Several years ago, I was on a station where Gloria Alred also had a show, and Gloria Alred was trying to encourage Sybil Shepherd to run for president. And I said to Gloria why and she said, well, because it's very important for us to make sure that the right to abortion is protected. And I said, what is Sybil Shepherd's position compared to that of al Gore any different on this issue? And she didn't have any real response. So I said, a pro choice woman is better than a pro choice man, because a pro choice woman is a woman. Which brings us to the debate that was can So a little while ago. They were supposed to be scheduled and held at USC. It was a gubernatorial debate, and they chose the six candidates that they deem based upon their metric the most viable, all of whom happened to be white. The two leading candidates on the Publican side, Steve Hilton and Chad Bianco, and four candidates on the Democratic side, all white males, and the three quote candidates of color on the Democratic side cried foul and accused the system of suppressing the minority voice, and usc scalded by the race card, canceled the debate. Now, were there any polity differences between the candidates on the Democrat side running for governor. They all believe in race based preferences. They all believe that rich people aren't paying enough in taxes. They're all climate change people. They all want to increase the minimum wage. They want to do nothing at all about our a lousy school system. Virtually no difference whatsoever. However, they were all white, so therefore therefore the debate was canceled. A left wing white person apparently is different from a left wing Hispanic, or a left wing Asian American person, or a left wing Latino, the three candidates that were not allowed to debate. And the thing about the obsession the Democrats have with race is that poll at the poll at the poll shows that most Americans couldn't care less. There's a think tank, probably the most prominent think tank on the left, called the Brookings Institution. They used a new report called Interracial Cooperation in the United States, and guess what they found. Ninety percent of respondents called race a non factor in their business decisions. Ninety one percent. That's virtually everybody. I say that because there's the Elvis factor. I mentioned that many times over the several years. Eight percent of Americans believe Elvis is still alive. Something like four to six percent believe if you send them a letter, he will get it. So you have to kind of write off eight percent. So if you add the eight percent on the ninety one percent that they don't care, you're at ninety nine percent. Eighty three percent. According to this Brookings Institution study, said that race was a non factor in choosing their friends. Overwhelmingly Americans had friends of a different race. Overwhelmingly Americans work with people of a different race. Many of them had bosses of a different race. It is a non factor. But as far as the California left is concerned, well, if you don't have candidates of color, somehow, some way, you are not advancing the interest of the people of California. Speaking of fraud, there is a former human rights commissioner of the City of San Francisco, where you know who was mayor for eight years. She's accused of stealing four point five million dollars from a fund that diverted money from law enforcement. So one hundred and twenty million dollar program that she oversaw that took money from law enforcement, and four point five million numbers she's accused of stealing. You wonder why people are leaving California. It is estimated that since Gavin Newsom has been governor, as much as perhaps three hundred billion dollars has been stolen from taxpayers, state and local and federal tax pay through the various programs that nobody cares about. Three hundred million dollars. As I said before, the governor of Minnesota, Tim Walls, had enough self respect to drop out of his campaign for re election when the nine billion dollars in fraud in Minnesota was exposed. Gavin Newsom still trucking, still wants to be president, never mind three hundred billion dollars in fraud, never mind the highest unemployment rate in the country, never mind the highest gas prices in the country. Largely because of the obsession with climate change. Heats very much a part of this is a guy who, until he rolled it back was banning the sale of gas powered cars. By the year twenty thirty five, he banned the sale of gas powered lawnmowers gas powered leafloords because after all, gas powered lawnmars and gas power leaf boards out of California is going to have a major impact on the climate. This is a guy, Gavin Newsom, who signed legislation forcing companies headquartered in California, publicly held companies headquartered in California to have at least one person from the quote disadvantage community close quote on his board of directors. A minority, Indigenous person, Native American LGBTQ. You know somebody who's been disadvantaged on the board. It's being challenged in court, will very likely be overturned as a violation of the fourteenth Amendment. That didn't stop him. He signed a bill setting up a panel for reparations for quote black descendants of slavery in California, even though California was not a slave state. We have the highest home prices in the nation, twice as high as the national average, largely because of the environmental policies that he had promoted for his entire career. We have the largest highest electricity prices in the lower forty eight same thing. There's a article the Daily Signal headlined while califor while leaving California is paying off for middle class families and talks about the loss of population LA County the largest loss of population of any county in the country. LA County population is dipped below ten million for the first time since twenty twenty, and the number one reason is cost of living, followed by crime, followed by followed by poor governance in general disorder, including highest homeless population. People are sick of the state highest gas prices higher than Hawaii that has to ship in its gas. Yes, and at one time California was headquartered to all ten of the largest oil and gas companies in America. It is now headquartered to none of them because they've regulated them out of the state. And it turns out, according to a UC Berkeley study, when people leave California, they're far more likely to be able to purchase a home, substantial decreases in rent about thirty to thirty five percent lower in their new neighborhood. And they're not leaving California for the weather, best weather probably in the country in the world close to it in the world. They're leaving because they cannot afford to live here because of the dominance of Democrats supermajorities in the Senate and the Assembly. Republican has not been elected statewide in twenty years. I'm Larry, Yolded Triple Eate ninet seven one Sage Triple eight ninety seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry that we are sale on News Channel. We'll be talking about the Supreme Court deliberating the case of whether or not the Fourteenth Amendment conference birthrights citizenship to a child born on American soil of an parent who is here illegally. But first, that great pundit, Cindy Lauper said this about the Save Act number sixteen.
Speaker 8: It's me, Cindy, don't be fooled.
Speaker 22: This Safe Act is not about protecting against voter fraud.
Speaker 8: It's about voter suppression. Congress is trying.
Speaker 22: To pass the Save Act to make it harder to vote, especially for millions of women. First they come after our right to control our bodies, and now they're.
Speaker 8: Coming after our right to vote. So we must stop them. We are half the population.
Speaker 22: You need to stand up now, join me and telling your senators to stand up against the Safe Act at LWV DOT or say that.
Speaker 1: Don't you love the way she pronounces the word fraud, voter fraud. We went in over fifty percent of population.
Speaker 19: This.
Speaker 1: Don't be fool the say that is all about not about voter fraud. Open up the door. Do we have to do this again? Apparently we do. I was having this discussion with John a Lot a few days ago. Those of you who were here remember this, so bear with me for those of you who weren't. Extremely eye opening. Do you know that every single country in Africa requires some form of government issued ID to vote? And get this, fifty one of fifty four African nations demand that would be voters submit proof of citizenship to register. Let me repeat this, Every country in Africa requires some form of government issued ID. Another fifty four countries in Africa fifty one require proof of citizenship to register. Sounds like the Save Act to me. But American women, as opposed to people in Africa, are clearly too stupid to figure out how to register to vote and how to produce voter ID. According to Sydney Lauper, and she didn't song about girls just want to have fun I guess they just want to have fun. They don't want to spend time trying to figure out how to register to vote, how to get voter ID. Mexico all twelve Southern American countries mandate government issued photo IDs to vote and to verify the citizenship of each registered voter. I repeat, Mexico and all twelve Southern American countries requires government issued photo ID to vote and to verify the citizenship of each registered voter, which sounds a lot like the Save Act All forty seven European countries. Are you noticing a pattern here? Required government issued photo ID at the polls, and virtually every single one of them checks voters citizenship against a national database. Now why did this happen? Well, as for Mexico nineteen ninety one huge problem with voter fraud. They do They required biometric photo voter IDs, They banned aptentee ballots, mandated in person registration in addition to proof of citizenship. And guess what happened. Same thing happened when Georgia tightened up its rules. Remember what Joe Biden called it? Worse than Jim Eagle. It was worse than Jim Crow. It was Jim Eagle, the percentage of Blacks who voted increased, percentage of eligible voters who were black increased, didn't decrease. It increased easier to vote, harder to cheat. So when Mexico did all those things prior to that, fifty nine percent of eligible voters voted, and because presumably people felt more confident about the integrity of their voting process, it went up to sixty eight percent of eligible voters. Just the opposite of what people like Cindi Lauperer predict would happen if the Save Act were to pass. Pretty insulting for somebody who's supposed to be this big pro woman person. You know, girls just want to have fun. Triple eight nine one s A G. When we come back, let's talk about the Supreme Court considering birthright citizenship. I'm Larry Elder. Do not leave town.
Speaker 8: Sindy. Don't be fooled.
Speaker 22: The Safe Act is not about protecting against voter fraud.
Speaker 8: It's about voter suppression. Congress is trying.
Speaker 22: To pass the Save Act to make it harder to vote, especially for million of women.
Speaker 8: First they come after our right to control our bodies, and now they come in after our right to vote, so we must stop them. We are half the population. You need to stand up.
Speaker 22: Now join me and telling your senators to stand up against the Safe.
Speaker 8: Act at LWV dot org say that.
Speaker 1: Dot org Triple eight nine seven one Sage Triple eight ninety seven one seven two VO three. I am Larry Elder. We are Salem News Channel. Does anybody anybody think that, maybe, just maybe we might have an issue with voter integrity? If you don't think we do, don't you think it would be better for people to feel that there isn't a problem. Supreme Court ruled years ago six three that an Indiana law that required photo voter ID advanced the integrity of the voting process. Person that wrote the majority of decision with was Justice John Paul Stevens, arguably the most left wing guy there. But now all of a sudden, it's racist. It's voter suppression, even though we're virtually the only industrialized country in some countries that are not industrialized on the face of the earth that does not require photo voter ID or proof of citizenship to register to vote. Mexico does, House America does, Europe does. We don't because we're so honest so upright, there is zero chance that fraud is taking place here in America.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: How often do the people on the left say we ought to be emulating European nations when it comes to their welfare state, when it comes to universal healthcare, when it comes to how they handle the voting integrity. All of a sudden, who cares what the Europeans to think? Right now, let's talk a little bit about birthright citizenship. Here again is Harry Reid back in nineteen ninety three, number twenty nine.
Speaker 19: If making it easy to be an the illegal alien isn't enough, how about offering a reward for being an illegal immigrant? No sane country would do that, right. Guess again, if you break our laws by entering this country without permission and give birth to a child, we reward that child with US citizenship and guarantee of full access to all public and social services this society provides. And that's a lot of services. Is it any wonder that two thirds of the babies born at taxpay expensive country county run hospitals and Los Angeles are born to illegal alien mothers.
Speaker 1: Yesterday we talked about how all these companies are set up in China to send pregnant mothers over here so they become they have children who become imre acansitizen and over the course of time that could be about a million people eligible to vote.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 1: This is six years ago CBS from New York talking about women in Turkey doing the same thing. Number twenty eight.
Speaker 15: Crackdown on an alleged anchor baby ring on Long Island. Prosecutors say more than one hundred pregnant women from Turkey came here to give birth so their children were instantly granted US citizenship.
Speaker 23: The investigators say the women then used benefits like Medicaid. CBS two's calend Gossof reports from Suffolk County.
Speaker 24: An alert Smithtown Town employee noticed a strange pattern of birth certificates, five babies from one house at one time. An investigation led to an international fraud scheme, an alleged birth tourism ring operating on Long Island.
Speaker 4: For three years.
Speaker 25: The defendants fraudulently facilitated the births in the United States of approximately one hundred and nineteen a Turkish chillildren, and those children now hold birthright US citizenship.
Speaker 24: It's the fourteenth Amendment that grants citizenship to any child born in the US. Officials say. In this case, ringleaders brazenly advertised in Turkey translation, if you believe your baby should be born in the USA and become an American citizen, you're in the right place. What's illegal alleged lies to obtain travel visas, Fraudulent Medicaid claims for babies and moms who stated seven birthhouses across Suffolk County women paid up to ten thousand dollars each for accommodations and free health care paid by US taxpayers.
Speaker 4: They're doing it on the backs of the taxpayers.
Speaker 1: They're milking the Medicaid system.
Speaker 24: Six people arrested charged with money laundering and two million dollars in Medicaid fraud. Birth tourism has gotten the president's attention, who recently closed some loopholes.
Speaker 23: It is estimated that over thirty thousand childbirths occurred in the United States last year alone in connection with this practice.
Speaker 24: Prosecutors say the arrests are not about stopping immigration, but.
Speaker 4: Those who game the system.
Speaker 25: Desire to have your child born in the United States is understandable, but the methods and means employed by these criminals were both unlawful, completely unacceptable.
Speaker 24: Medical care in the homes is questionable. Prosecutors say the defendants are selfish individuals who see dollar signs instead of children. In hotpog Long Island. Carolyn Gusoff's CBS two News.
Speaker 23: The defendants edited not guilty. Police today the mothers who participated were not charged. Investigators say many of them have returned to Turkey with their babies, who will remain US citizens.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was thirty thousand a year, it said, and that was six years ago, so I'm sure it's more now. By the way, we are brought to you from Relief Factor Studios. Don't forget your relief Factor eight hundred four Relief eight hundred to number four relief Reliefactor dot com. That's Relief Factor dot com. Now listen to this prigger you video on birthright citizenship number fourteen.
Speaker 18: The Constitution grant citizenship to anyone born in the United States, even the children of people who've entered the country illegally or the children of foreign tourists who owe our country no allegiance. That's the question underlying the controversial issue of birthright citizenship. Many people today take it for granted that the answer is yes if you're born on American soil, You're an American citizen, period, end of issue. But is that what the Constitution says. Let's first look at the text of that document, specifically the fourteenth Amendment. It reads, all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States. Case closed, right, Not so fast. The key phrase here is subject to the jurisdiction thereof. It creates a second condition for birthright citizenship, beyond merely being born on American soil. But it also raises another question, who is born subject to US ruas urisdiction. To answer that question, we need some historical context. The Fourteenth Amendment was ratified in eighteen sixty eight, just three years after the end of the Civil War. Its purpose was to rectify the infamous eighteen fifty seven Supreme Court decision dread Scott v. Sandford.
Speaker 1: We will get back to this ess in just a second now. For two hundred and fifty years, Americans have believed in one powerful idea that we were meant to live free, free to work hard, free to move, free to enjoy life without being held back. But if every day aches and pains are thlowing you down. It might be time to declare your independence from pain. I've told you about my brother Kirk. I had difficulty going up and down the stairs in the morning until he started taking relief Factor. Relief Factor is a one hundred percent drug free, research based formula designed to help your body fight inflammation, one of the root causes of pain. It's not a quick fix or a temporary mask. It worked from the inside out at the source. Relief Fact was created so people could get back to living their life on their turs, walking, working, exercising, and enjoying the moments that matter. This year, as we celebrate two hundred and fifty years of American independence, take a stand for your own freedom. Declare your independence from pain. Try relief Factor today for just nineteen dollars and ninety five cents relief Factor dot com, Reliefactor dot com, or call eight hundred four relief eight hundred the number four Relief Triple late nine seven one Sage triple eight nine seven one seven two four three. Im Lario that we are seven in the chapter. We're gonna get back to the Iran war next hour. But let's get back to the peger Yu video about birthright citizenship.
Speaker 18: This was to rectify the infamous eighteen fifty seven Supreme Court decision dread Scott v. Sandford, in which the Court declared that Black Americans were not and could never be citizens. Even after slavery was abolished in eighteen sixty five, dread Scott technically remained the law of the land. Black Americans were left in limbo. They were no longer slaves, but they still were not citizens. The Fourteenth Amendment resolved the issue once and for all. These newly freed slaves and their descendants were certainly born subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. This had been their home for generations. If they were not American citizens, to which other nation did they still belong? So while the Fourteenth Amendment resolved the issue as it related to race, its authors would have been shocked to learn that we now interpret these words to make citizens of virtually anyone born on US soil under all circumstances. As Yale law professor William C. Robinson explained in his eighteen seventy five Legal Treatise, the Fourteenth Amendment grants citizenship only to those born within the jurisdiction and allegiance of the United States, a condition that requires at minimum lawful p permanent residence in this country. This was also the original understanding of the federal government. In eighteen eighty five, for example, the State Department rejected the citizenship claim of a man named Richard Greiser. Yes, Greiser had been born in Ohio eighteen years earlier, but his German parents never intended to stay in the United States and returned with their son to Germany shortly after his birth. Because Greiser's parents did not owe the United States political allegiance, their son wasn't born subject to its jurisdiction, at least not within the meaning of the Fourteenth Amendments citizenship clause. Similarly, in eighteen ninety, the Justice Department considered the citizenship claim of a child born to one married Devereaux, a pregnant irishwoman being held on a ship in New York Harbor while awaiting immigration approval. Devereaux left the ship for medical treatment and subsequently gave birth in a New York hospital. Authorities later denied her immigration application because Devereaux wasn't eligible for lawful admission to the US. Her US born daughter was not recognized as a US citizen. Both mother and child were sent back to Ireland. The Supreme Court addressed the question of birthright citizenship in the eighteen ninety eight case of United States be Wang Kim Mark. Wang was born and raised in San Francisco, the son of Chinese immigrants. In eighteen ninety five, after a short trip to China, Wang returned to the US, only to be detained by authorities and threatened with deportation. Wang sued, arguing that he was an American citizen by birth. The Supreme Court agreed. While this decision is often cited as proof that the Fourteenth Amendment mandates universal birthright citizens the.
Speaker 1: Bottom line is the reason Supreme Court agreed is because his parents were in the country lawfully. They weren't citizens, but they were in the country lawfully. That is not the case with the tens of thousands of people who come here every year and have children on American soil, automatic American citizens.
Speaker 20: I'm Larry Elder, so let's get her teed up your toys.
Speaker 1: That go triple eight nine seven one s age triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry yolda. We are a sailing news channel. According to Reuters, these Raeli military says Iran has launched new missiles. This is about an hour after Trump announced the ceasefire. Israeli military says it's identified a launch of missiles from Ran toward Israel, and Israel said he's working to intercept them. Rand says it will halt attacks it strikes against its stop. Meanwhile, crude oil prices declined almost ten percent after the ceasefire was announced. Royders also says talks will begin April tenth. Iran says the talks do not necessarily mean that there will be a cessation of attacks. Iran has revealed a ten point proposal which includes lifting all primary and secondary sanctions, payment of full compensation to Iran in the release of frozen Iranian assets. Earlier, Israel City agreed to the two week cease fire, a cease fire that Iran apparently has already broken. Now Here is what Trump tweeted on Truth's social based on conversations with Prime Minister Shabbaz Sharif and Field Marshal Assim Munir of Pakistan and wherein they requested that I hold off the destructive force being sent tonight to Iran and subject to the Islamic Republic of Iran agreeing to the complete, immediate and safe opening of the Strait of Hormuz. I agree to suspend the bombing and attack of Iran for a period of two weeks. This will be double side ceasefire. The reason for doing so is that we have already met and exceeded all military objectives and are very far along with a definitive agreement concerning long term peace with Iran and peace in the Middle East. We've received a ten point proposal from Iran and believe it is a workable basis on which to negotiate. Almost all of the various points of past contention have been agreed to between the United States and Iran, but a two week period will allow the agreement to be finalized and consummated. On behalf of the United States of America. As President and also representing the countries of the Middle East, it is an honor to have this long term problem close to resolution. Thank you for your attention to this matter, President Donald J. Trump. Again, supposedly negotiatings are going to begin on April tenth. Now, this business about using civilians and placing them in front of the proposed or expected military sites is a common tactic used by Iran and by its proxies. This is why these people cannot be allowed to have a nuclear weapon. As I said earlier, they are recruiting boys as young as twelve to fight in the war against Iran and against Israel. And in the war between Iraq and Iran, Iran used boys to walk on mine fields to prepare troops and tanks by exploding IEDs and minds ahead of the troops and tanks. It is estimated that tens of thousands of Iraqi children died over and several hundreds of thousands of troops of children were mobilized in order to undertake this. As I said earlier, there's a term for this. The term is war crime. Putting civilians in front of proposed military sites. It's the term for that. It is war crimes. And recruiting children as young as twelve years old to fight in wars war crime. And this is what Coleman Hughes was attempting to explain to Joe Rogan, who's accusing Israel of engaging in genocide in its war against Amas. Number thirty six.
Speaker 26: Civilians and you're continuing to bomb an area into oblivion, which is what it looks like when you're looking at Gaza. There's many people that have made the argument that that is at least the steps of genocide or a form of genocide. You're destroying thousands and thousands of people's homes and killing them.
Speaker 9: So when you say thirty thousand civilians, it's not thirty seven and civilians that have been.
Speaker 26: Killed though, how many thousands have been killed?
Speaker 9: So according to Gaza Health Ministry, which is it is run by Hamas, the number they have is thirty two thousand, but they don't distinguish between Hamas and civilians. How many members of Hamas are there, forty thousand something like that. I don't think the number is known, but it's tens of thousands. So Hamas says thirty two thousand people have been killed, civilians and soldiers. Israel says thirteen thousand soldiers have been killed by Israel. So if you just being let's not doubt either number. They could both be elated. But if both of those numbers are accurate, which they may or may not be, that would be thirteen thousand soldiers killed, nineteen thousand civilians killed which for urban combat in the Middle East is of very normal ratio.
Speaker 26: I could see what you're saying if you wanted to look at it cold and objectively.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I don't.
Speaker 9: Still I hope it doesn't come across cold.
Speaker 26: But it's mostly women and children that are dying, that are that are dying because they're in a place where these terrorists are, right, I mean, this is it's.
Speaker 9: Not because the terrorists on purpose embed themselves with the civilian population, which is a war crime.
Speaker 26: Which is a strategy that they have clearly employed when you see them and when when the IDEF went into that hospital and found the just recently. Yes, yeah, so it's real. It's not just a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 9: We know that that's real because and I know Kurt would probably say, I'm doing the tragedy of war thing, but it's actually a legitimate point. In every single war, even the just ones, there are war crimes by brazerk soldiers, by the good guys. That doesn't mean it's genocide, and that doesn't mean it's not a just war. And I think that the fundamental difference between Israel and Hamas is Israeli society, however imperfectly is not going to celebrate the monsters on their own side when they're really found to be monsters. They're not gonna they're not going to hand out candies to people who kill Palestinian civilians like Hamastas.
Speaker 1: In reverse.
Speaker 9: And so my feeling about it is still that, you know, any nation that suffered what Israel did on October seventh, everyone in the country would be saying, you have to go get these guys. You have to eliminate this organization that did this. And I there and they're eighty percent finished with that job. It would make no sense at this point to stop before you've cut out the last twenty percent of the cancer or before you've put out the last twenty percent of the fire, right even with all of the absolute suffering that is real on the Palestinian.
Speaker 1: Side, you know.
Speaker 9: So that's how I feel about it, and I think it's really it's very very distinct from genocide, because genocide is when you're trying to maximize civilian casualties. I think Israel, however, imperfectly is doing the opposite. They're trying to minimize civilian casualties.
Speaker 26: That's interesting.
Speaker 9: Hamas is the one that turns these civilian locations into military operation sites, which is a war crime.
Speaker 1: It's imp like.
Speaker 9: This is the way I would put it succinctly. If you ask the question what is unique about this war? What is different about this war than all of other wars? It's not the civilian death toll. The ratio of combatants to civilians is. I think it's better than the American armies was when we got Isis out of Mosul, that was like ten thousand civilians dead to kill four thousand Isis. This is nineteen thousand civilians dead to kill thirteen thousand. What's unique about this war unlike every other war that I could think of, is you have an army in Hamas that has perfected the art of embedding itself and meshing itself with civilians so that you cannot hit them without hitting the people around them. Other armies have done this, but none have perfected it to the extent that Hamas has. No army that I know of in military history has had fifteen years to build three hundred miles of tunnel underneath a city that they don't use to shelter the civilians, but they used to shelter themselves so that they can operate right under a kindergarten, right under a mosque. So this is a challenge no army has faced. And so that's what makes this war different. And yes, the I agree with all of the absolute tragedy and suffering of the Palestinian people, but it's what creates that is the way Hamas fights. Can we live in a world where we allow that to be an acceptable strategy? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: And it's very ugly to watch.
Speaker 9: It's heartbreaking, and I completely understand why people don't think the way I think when they see the videos. I completely get it, but I don't think we can actually live in a world where that's allowed to be a strategy.
Speaker 26: I appreciate your perspective. Yeah, I see what you're saying. Yeah, you clearly know more about it than I do.
Speaker 1: And what is the country for which Hamas is a proxy? The answer is Iran. Without a RAM support, October seventh could not have happened. This is the enemy that Donald Trump has faced down when previous presidents have kicked the can down the road, and that our allies don't see that this is in their best interests as well, and don't join the fight. It's beyond me. Triple eight nine seven one S A G E. I'm Larry Older triple eight nine seven one s A G E. Triple eight nine seven one seven two fourty three. I am Larry Elder. We are Salem News Channel. Antoinette in Sunset Beach. Antoinette. Always nice to hear from you.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 12: I'm doing much better?
Speaker 19: Thank you?
Speaker 12: How is How are you doing? My brother? Or you're getting Aaron was thrown at you every which way.
Speaker 1: And that kuy Mark.
Speaker 12: You know, this is why I was calling Mark to me. He loses his man card, his US citizen card. What else card could we have taken away from that person? I don't understand, Larry. Why do they not understand what we're dealing with? They have no common sense?
Speaker 1: To the other side would just say, unfortunately. I think you're right. Part of it is Trump derangement syndrome. As I was explaining, Trump is now called a war criminal all these kinds of things, the same as George W. Bush was, and I think part of his hatred of Republicans. As I said earlier, George W. Bush goes to the House and the Senate gets a resolution, go to United Nations, gets a resolution, gets forty eight forty nine states to join with US. At one point that the war was supported overwhelming by the American people, it became unpopular all of a sudden. He was a war criminal and a fascist. So that's how they roll.
Speaker 12: And larry. So now that this one missile has been launched, I mean, you would think, now Mark gets it. Why we don't trust those people? And I'm sorry, I love I'm a woman and I am a minority just like yourself, but we're both born in la But I have to say I admire my president. There's a moment in time when you've got to be tough, and that is what he is. And he's decisive and he loves America. That guy Mark does not love America. He doesn't get it. And yes, there are times when you don't or you're able to be classy, but at this moment in time, he is the man, President Trump, and he has to say what he said because he's over it. He is here to protect us, that's his main duty. And is he doing his job? Tell yes, he's doing his job. And I am out of him.
Speaker 1: And Antoinette, Barack Obama was polite an air you died and spoken beautifully crafted sentences and did the Iran deal and they cheated. Everybody knows they cheated.
Speaker 12: Not only did they cheat, they continue to cheat. And what I'm shocked is the whole up here in California. Would you quit voting Democrats? My god, you would think they've grown up by now.
Speaker 1: Well, damn well, Antoinette. That is why when people ask me do I support term limits? I say yes. For voters, Antonette, we got to run. Thank you very much for the call. I appreciate it. James is in Culver City. James, you're in the Larry of the show. Thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 5: Hello, Larry.
Speaker 26: I'm just wondering why we're going to give two more weeks of the Ranian guys to play their games and you know, more human shields and they're just wasting time.
Speaker 14: And how high is gas going to be in California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I can't argue. I can't argue. I can't argue against it. Yeah, I can't argue against that, James. They gives them time to presumably make more drones. But I also think it gives the world a little bit of pause. Maybe, just maybe we can get our allies to join us. Now that Trump has agreed to hold off for a couple of weeks, I'm sure talks are going on between US and NATO about getting the UK and maybe Germany and some other people to help secure the Strait of Hormouse. So it seems to me Trump must have a reason for doing it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well he can crush Gavin Newsom. I guess the gap prizes.
Speaker 5: People are finally realizing it's all his fault, so maybe he can kill two birds with one stone.
Speaker 1: But thankfu, Yeah, thanks for the call. Appreciate it. Dan is in Inver, Inver, invergrown in Invergrove Heights. Dan, you're in the Larry of the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hi, Larrie, thank you so much for covering the war. You know, if people go, well, I don't know how credible do you feel Times of Israel dot com is for information?
Speaker 1: I think it's reasonably credible.
Speaker 5: So if you go to Times of Israel dot com and just periodically refresh the site every few minutes, you get up to date reporting, and it seems like this what do you call it, ceasefire is very tenuous because it's they're saying that there were cluster bomb warheads on missiles multiple missile attacks already after the ceasefire was announced, right.
Speaker 1: About about an hour hour after and Routers, for what it's worth, Dana is saying the same thing. Here's here's what I think. I'm not sure one side one hand note what the other is doing. It is unclear who's calling the shots. It might be that people negotiating with Pakistan are different from the people who are launching the missile attacks. We just don't know, right right, I hear you, Okay, well, thank you so much for.
Speaker 4: The call the.
Speaker 1: Rescue of the down pilots. This is what the CNN counter terrorism experts said before the successful rescue number eighteen.
Speaker 27: I mean, this will go down as probably one of the most historic rescue operations in US special operations history. Forty six years after Operation Eagle Cloth failed in the deserts of Iran trying to rescue the hostages, largely because there was no interoperability among Special operations forces, poor equipment, poor training, and at that point in poortner agency coordination. The command was built to solve those problems, and now give another opportunity for forty six years later, we see the success.
Speaker 1: Now, this is what Victor Davis Hanson, they're brilliant, Victor David Hanson said about the Allies not joining into the war because they say it is quote not their war number twenty one.
Speaker 17: The other countries that didn't let us, like the UK in Italy as well as those three, they were saying, well, this wasn't our war, but they don't realize that we got involved on a lot of their Union lateral events.
Speaker 11: Falklands was not our war.
Speaker 17: We helped the British. They would not have been able to retake the Falcons without US logistical and resupply. Chad wasn't our war. The Friends wanted to go in there to their postcolonial interest and get out the Islamisa. That wasn't our war. Serbia and Koso Kosovo was not a NATO member, was attacked by Serbia. They told us it was on the doorstep of Europe. You had to come in and lead the coalition of NATO power.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 17: Then they told us that we have to bomb Kadaffi and restore the momentum of the Arab spring.
Speaker 11: That wasn't our war.
Speaker 1: John Bolton was President Trump's national security advisor. Trump fired him, and Bolton just excoriated Trump for the last several months, but he supports the war in Iran. Number twenty five.
Speaker 7: Well, first off, the regime has not changed. It's still the same regime for the reasons you stayed. It's the ideology that controls. Second, it took the iatola Is in the Revolutionary Guard forty seven years to build this state. We're six weeks in. People are in a hurry. It's like a bunch of kids in the backseat of a car saying, are we there yet?
Speaker 4: Are we there yet?
Speaker 25: No, We're not there yet.
Speaker 7: The people in Iran need to be able to have flexibility to help pull this regime apart at the top. And I think fractures at the top of the regime are already underway. And I think there are people even in the regime who are saying this ship is going down, and I don't want to go down with it. That doesn't mean the people go out into the streets to be indiscriminately machine gunned. But there's a lot going on. I thought the most important thing the president has said in the past past day is that we gave weapons to the Kurds in northwestern Iran to transmit to other opposition forces. Apparently they didn't get past the curds. I'd like to know more about that, but I say, if the opposition wants weapons, we should get in as many as we can.
Speaker 1: And keep in mind John Bolton apparently attempted to get President Trump one point zero to go to war against Iran and he was not successful. Triple eight nine seven one s A g E. Triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. More of your calls when we come back. I'm Larry Elder, Late Night teven one Sage Triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry Elder. We are seldom NewsChannel coming to you from the Relief Factor studios. Don't forget your Relief Factor eight hundred four Relief eight hundred to number four relief or Reliefactor dot com Reliefactor dot com. Back to John Bolton, the former National security advisor who Pump fired, who tried to get Trump to attack Iran during Trump one point zero. Regarding this mowing the lawn business number twenty six, well, I.
Speaker 7: Think he's worried about the taco charge. Trump always checkings out. I think this is a result of poor planning on his part. I think it's important that he consult with the Gulf Arab country and if they don't like this approach going after energy infrastructure, in particular associated with oil and gas produced by Iran, then we should hear what their alternatives are. I don't know whether that consultation has gone forward or not, but the result, in my view, ought to be regime change. I don't know what Trump's objective is. I know what my objective would be. And all the talk about ending the nuclear program, ending the terrors threat, ending the blockade of the Straight of Horror moves all depends on getting a different regime. All we're doing right now, and we're doing it very effectively, is what the Israelis call mowing the lawn. I don't want to mow the lawn anymore. I want this threat removed.
Speaker 1: So he says it's poor planning that he should be consulting with the Gulf States, and he says, I don't know whether not Trump has been consulting with the Golf States. So how do you know what's poor planning? In any case? What about this idea of using the power plants as targets. Some people are calling that a war crime. Here's what John Bolton said number twenty seven.
Speaker 7: Well, let's take a look at the phrase civilian infrastructure. There's less there that meets the eye. First off, the Revolutionary Guard is typically thought to hold control over about forty percent of Iran's economy, from which they derive revenues. Their generals derive revenues, the Guard itself derive revenues. They're part of the war machine forty percent of the economy. Next, the prohibition is against attacking civilian targets, but for example, a power plan that provides energy to a military base, to a military facility, to a military manufacturing operation is a legitimate target. There's collateral civilian damage, that's true, but it's a legitimate target. And what we've seen is that Iran, like Hamas, has spent a lot of effort building a military machine underground, but it's left the power for that machine on top of the ground. And I think it's perfectly obvious that highways can be used us to move men in equipment for military purposes. So the words civilian infrastructure are not talismanic. You have to look at specifics, and presumably that's what the lawyers in the Pentagon are doing as they go down the target list. I think we have very high priority and not violating that prohibition against hitting civilian targets. And let's see what happens.
Speaker 1: Trump teed off on allies he says should be joining the fight, including Japan, Australia, and South Korea, and had a thing or two to say about former President Joe Biden number fifteen.
Speaker 4: Think of it.
Speaker 13: And it's not just NATO. You know who els didn't help us. South Korea didn't help us. You know who else didn't help us? Or Australia didn't help us. You know who else didn't help us? Japan. We've got fifty thousand soldiers in Japan to protect them from North Korea. We have forty five thousand soldiers in South Korea to protect us from Kim Jong Un, who I get along with very well, as you know. Do you notice he said very nice things about me. He used to call Joe Biden a mentally retarded person. Okay, so don't tell me about your stuff. Joe Biden said he's a mentally retarded person.
Speaker 11: He was so nasty to Joe Biden was terrible.
Speaker 4: But to me, he likes Trump. And do you notice how nice things are with it's very nice, but we.
Speaker 1: Are mentally retarded person. Not quite sure why that was brought up. Brian from Iran is in Sacramento. Brian, you're in the Lario the show. Thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Larry, thank you for your sure. This has not been talked about a lot of the small town that the Weapons a Specialist crash, the people there helped them, rescued him and they provided shelter for him, and they also took him to where he was and nobody talked but that. I've seen the videos where people came out in the street blocking the IRGC, basically making it difficult. People drove from different parts of the small towns with the trucks and occupied the road so the IRGC could not get to it. And I saw the bodies of the IRGC in plain clothing that we took care of in the area where CIA pretended to be where the Weapons a Specialist was. So Iranian people afterwards when he was rescued celebrated it. So they want this regime change. Ninety percent of them want this regime to go, and nine percent of Iranians outside of Iran want this regime to go. There has not been a regime change. I have to I have to agree with John Bolton, which I don't care for some of the stuff he did, but everything he said about moying the lawn and regime change absolutely on target.
Speaker 1: Brian, can you stay on?
Speaker 5: Can you?
Speaker 1: Can you stay on the line for a second. I want to air ask you about Trump saying that he gave weapons to the Koords and the weapons did not get to the Uranian people. So Brian, please don't go away. Okay, Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Those words weren't written for the history books. They're written for you. But it's hard to pursue happiness when pain is part of everyday life. Relief Factor was created to help people address inflammation, one of the most common causes of ongoing aches and pain from aging, over exertion, and daily living. It's one hundred percent drug free, research based formula that work through multiple metabolic pathways to support comfort and mobility. No prescription, no masking symptoms, just real relief so you can keep moving forward. I've told you about my buddy Tom Avid Golfer out in the course almost every day, says without relief, actor wouldn't be able to swing freely because of shoulder and back pain. Now he swings freely as America celebrates two hundred and fifty years of independence. Give yourself a chance to reclaim yours relieffactor dot com. Relieffactor dot com eight hundred four relief eight hundred The number four relief.
Speaker 8: Sir, is Tuesday.
Speaker 15: Your final deadline?
Speaker 9: Are you prepared for fire?
Speaker 8: Proposing fire proposal?
Speaker 19: From this morning?
Speaker 4: I've seen every proposal.
Speaker 9: You can imagine what your final deadline is.
Speaker 18: Today you have your final deadline.
Speaker 20: Giving a random.
Speaker 13: Nature demands mister President, are you willing to continue the war?
Speaker 4: You have to watch.
Speaker 10: It's an easy guy answers yes, But you have to.
Speaker 20: President, what do you think of it?
Speaker 11: As they've made.
Speaker 10: A proposal, and it's a significant proposal.
Speaker 11: It's a significant step.
Speaker 10: It's not good enough, but it's a very significant step. They have made the negotiating now and then made a very significant step.
Speaker 4: We'll see what happened.
Speaker 1: Triple Light ninety seven one Sage Triple eight ninety seven one seven two four three. I am Larry Elder. We are Salem News Channel. Brian, thank you so much for holding on. I appreciate it Brian. He said that he gave some weapons to a group, That's how he put it, and the group said, oh, these are very nice weapons and didn't give them to the Iranian resistance. What do you know about that?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm I'm Kurdish. I grew up near seven thousand feet and from what I know from the British Iranian TV show, we've been through CIA providing weapons through core Kurdish people to immoral forces. These are defected military and also defected IRGC people that are waiting for the last phase. So Kurdish people are being careful what they're saying, because Iran is doing the republic through. What is bombing them is then to bomb near the hospital, which is basically a thinky building. But it was almost hit that hospital, so they're careful. They want to stay out of it. However, since January they've been provided by weapons which they distributed to immortal forces which will step in at the final phase, which the people are going to decide who is going to go in, not president from not BB people have to decide. None of these actors that are actually in power now should be in charge. And there has not been a regime change there's been some elements destroyed, but you see, as you see, all their efforts have been to build tunnels and stuff. I'm an engineer. I just retired. I buil high voltage line and it's not a good idea to go take power lines relying on oxygen masks and whatnot. But we build things. These people have not built things. They build tunnels to terrorize and kill people. They're not normal human beings. And who was to President Thump and dB for taking action? He did not start the war. A vacuum was created by the Democrats Obama to make China stronger. And that's what this is. This is about the war was started by them, about President Thrumb.
Speaker 1: Well, Brian, I want I want you to hear what President Brian. I want you to hear what President Trump said yesterday. And I want to get your comment on the other end of it. This goes about a minute and eleven seconds, number twelve.
Speaker 11: If your bomb, who who you is?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Well, let's a radical left group of lunatics that you with.
Speaker 1: Let me just tell you.
Speaker 11: Let me just tell you, very fair question.
Speaker 10: The Iranian people when they don't hear bombs go up, they're upset they want to hear bombs because they want to be free. And the only reason they're not out protesting, you know that is because they were informed that if they protest, like the wrestler and his friends, if they test.
Speaker 4: They will be shot immediately. And that's an edict that's in writing.
Speaker 10: If they protest, if they go out in the streets, they will be immediately shot. They don't have guns. You know, we sent some guns, but the group that was supposed to give which I said, what happened to my people?
Speaker 11: I said it.
Speaker 10: I called it exactly. We sent gun It's a lot of guns they were supposed to go to. The people said they could fight back against these ducks.
Speaker 11: You know what happened.
Speaker 10: The people that they sent them to kept them because they said, what a beautiful gun.
Speaker 4: I think I'll keep it.
Speaker 10: So I'm very upset with a certain group of people, and they're going to pay a big price for that.
Speaker 1: Ryan, the President says that the group he sent the guns to did not give them to the people.
Speaker 6: Like I said, I'm not sure he has better information. But also President Trump is not going to devolop and to curtish people the bus and if they're doing it, under the table. They're not going to tell you it's on the Republic because it's bomb Adams says. You know, President Trump, what he says is not what he does.
Speaker 1: Last question, Brian, before you go, who's running the country. Who's running Iran?
Speaker 6: To my knowledge is this IRGC people. I'm not that they have so much money, Larry, that they stole so much money and they're still spending all this money. And the IRGC people are still in power, and they're doing everything that they've been doing before. And none of them should be left in power, none of them. The people and like I said, the last phase are the ones that are going to stand up against these IRGC people.
Speaker 1: Brian, thank you so much for calling us, and please stay in touch. Douglas is in Omaha. Douglasho and the Larry O the show, thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 14: How are you doing, Larry, I'm doing well.
Speaker 28: I got a question for you man.
Speaker 14: Now we talk about all this, I don't believe it's about what it's all about oil.
Speaker 28: Let's go back to nineteen seventy two when Nixon was president, him and Kissingers, when they gave when they.
Speaker 1: Gave Douglas dougas we don't. We don't need the oil. We're oil sufficient.
Speaker 28: No, no, no, no, no, Larry, that is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 20: Man.
Speaker 14: It wasn't about for It was about the ships.
Speaker 28: It was the ships over there at the time when when they want a part of Nixon and them gave them so much money to get all them. They wanted their ships, the same ships that we're fighting with now, those were their ship, Nash when Obama read your hissy, go back look, I'm sending three years old.
Speaker 14: Go back and find out. You'll find out that when that Obama gave him that check.
Speaker 1: Okay, Douglas, Douglas, Douglas, we don't have about a minute left to go. Douglas. Do you believe that Iran was working on developing the nuclear bomb?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 4: I do not.
Speaker 14: That's all.
Speaker 28: It's all about oil, man.
Speaker 14: I'm bere when.
Speaker 1: So when the Ranian negotiators, so, when the Rainian negotiators told Trump negotiators, we have enough in rish uranium to make eleven bombs, they were lying.
Speaker 14: No, no, yes, they were lying. And the thing about it, Okay, what did Russian just Russian China is today to day've blocking hisself right now, It don't matter man.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, thank you, okay. I guess see society he wanted to take off, probably had Ubercar waiting for him downstairs. Triple eight nine seven one s A G triple eight nine seven one seven two four three. I am Larry Elder, Do not leave town.
Speaker 11: Larry will be right back.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned.
Speaker 4: M H.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean you can.
Speaker 10: Watch it, but you don't have to be at the the neuralagist, said doctor Jonathan Ryan for anything like that.
Speaker 1: With Ball had experience with people. Agent Ball had this experience, and you could just look at the guy as just an average person to say, this man is deteriorating at a at a really rapid rate.
Speaker 11: I don't know I mean it, but it's evident of man.
Speaker 28: Alan Jones sees it.
Speaker 13: You see, can see it all over to Rive, got Megan, Kelly and Tucker fighting.
Speaker 4: With Mark Levan. I can't even keep trapped. Well, all of them they hate each other. One they hate us.
Speaker 1: Triple eight nine seven one s A G E nine seven one seven two four three. That is James Carvin. Now, as between President Trump and James Carville, who do you think is more likely to be mentally deteriorating somebody who says I got Trump doing I don't want to get rid of it. In fact, I wanted to get Wes. Who do you think is more likely to be imbalanced?
Speaker 11: Trump?
Speaker 1: Or James Carville? And speaking of Trump derangement syndrome. This is a Billy Bush formerly with NBC, talking about how many people were assigned in twenty sixteen at ABC to get stories on Donald Trump, seventy five reporters, number eleven.
Speaker 18: Their determination to find something.
Speaker 4: Imagine going around asking that question, who has something? Who has like there's.
Speaker 18: Evil in that ABC, even if it's somebody that wasn't like they had a.
Speaker 29: Division dedicated with seventy five people in it because I know the guy who ran the division which was dedicated to basically getting him, Wow and all the big network news that I understand all of that, like what you can do with they have a voice, and different networks have different voices.
Speaker 1: A division of seventy five people at ABC because I know the guy who ran the division he said, dedicated getting Donald Trump. Now, as you know, the President has agreed to a two week cease fire. But here's Senator Graham last night, Number seventeen.
Speaker 30: Don't be fooled about who the hell you're dealing with, or you're dealing with people that would use a NICO weapon.
Speaker 4: They could get it, and they were trying to get it.
Speaker 30: They've been cheating for years, And God blessed Donald Trump for stopping them from having a breakout so they could build eight or ten nuclear bombs and one day.
Speaker 4: They would have used them.
Speaker 30: So God bless President Trump, God bless epic fury. But this is a defining moment this time tomorrow night, we're gonna have one of two scenarios, capitulation of their desire to reign terror on the world through diplomacy, or we're going to have a massive military attack destroying this regime's capability to ever wage war again.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll find out over the course of two weeks whether or not the regime is serious, and whether or not this is going to buy time for the Iranian people to rise up and to take back their country. All of this will be unrevealed in it probably just in a matter of a few days. Let's do this again tomorrow. I am Larry Elder, Do not leave town. God bless.
Speaker 14: What can I say?
Speaker 1: Mobiles Michael All.
Speaker 11: Across America that's enough.
Speaker 5: Put down the mic, the Larry Eldership.
Speaker 6: You got an