Speaker 1: I'm away today, but you are in the capable hands of one mister Carl Jackson, the Pride of Orlando, Florida. Carl, take it away, all right, Thank.
Speaker 2: You, Scott.
Speaker 3: Such a pleasure and honor to be sitting here behind Scott's microphone. I'm sitting here at AM nine to fifty. The answer Orlando dot Com. Lu's got my Backshawn mcconnoe is in my ear. Paul Dmilio helping out with production. I know we have Rick Lokey somewhere. Who do we have on the lines, mister mcconnoell, if anyone.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Rick Lokey on the lines as well.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: I am your guest host, Carl Jackson, sitting in again for Scott Jennings. I got a jam pack show for you today. So much to get to it is unbelievable in a short amount of time. So I hope you are ready for some conservative cardio. The Queen of Talk, Jennifer Horn, is going to be joining me at the bottom of the hour to talk about these communists they call themselves Democratic socialists and some of the things that they want to get away with. I'm going to talk about that and that's probably going to be the overall theme of the show, but I'm obviously going to mix a lot of the news stories in. We'll talk about Iran a little bit. Listen, I think we're just softening them up. Victor Davis Hansen had a great piece in The Daily Signal a few days ago. Basically, it's time to show them the what for. It is time to do some serious pounding when it comes to Iran, and that way we can make sure that things are copasetic and a straight up vermuse.
Speaker 2: We got other.
Speaker 3: Pipelines opening up in Oman. Doesn't seem like the Iranians were ready for that. We don't quite know exactly who's in charge, but we know that we've taken out a couple of tiers of their leadership, and we continue to soften them up. We know that they're still killing unfortunately innocent people. President Trump has had enough. The Advance's plan, the memorandum of understanding has kind of blown up, and so President Trump is the He is the Trump card, so to speak. He's the silver lining. So we'll talk about that some. Let me ask you a question, because this is going to be the theme of the program going forward. Whatever whatever headlines we touch on, and we will touch on plenty of them. But I want to ask you this question. I want to pose this question to you again. My name is Carl Jackson. You can find me online on social media all Things social Media, at Carl Jackson Show. At The Carl Jackson Show. You can subscribe to my podcast, cleverly named The Carl Jackson Show on YouTube, Spotify, Iheartsalem podcast Network, or wherever you go to get your podcast The Carl Jackson Show.
Speaker 2: Like share and subscribe.
Speaker 3: Are we going to remain a government of the people or become a government of the few? I think that's what we're looking at when we look at the twenty twenty six midterms. You know, it's so funny because every single election, I feel like I say and MEY say. Many of my colleagues will say, this is the most important election of our lifetimes.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Recently I watched the movie or saw the movie my wife and I Young Washington, and it hit me that every election is the most important election of our lifetime because we should constantly be moving.
Speaker 2: The goal pulls forward.
Speaker 3: When it comes to the spirits of America and what our declaration of independence and bodies what our Bill of Rights embodies. So every election is the most important election of our lifetime because you can fall backwards, and when you fall backwards in the fight for freedom, frankly, it's hard to get back on your feet. All you have to do is look at Los Angeles. We'll touch on that a little bit as well later with Jennifer Horn. All you have to do is look at New York City. I mean, ma'am, Danny is scoring a knockout punch. You got homeless encampments starting to pop up in the city, just like you see in places like Los Angeles. In some places in Chicago or what have you. Chicago tends to be a little better at it, a little cleaner, but nonetheless, you see that starting to happen.
Speaker 2: So we'll get into that.
Speaker 3: Trump is going to address the nation tonight on what is speculated to be free and fair elections. Nobody seems to know for s but there's been enough leaks where it seems like that is going to be a part of the speech tonight.
Speaker 2: So we'll look forward to that.
Speaker 3: At nine pm Eastern, the DSA Trust Fund Babies, I'm going to dive into this and that want to control your lives. It's important to know who they are and what they're after, and who's behind them and who's back in them. We're gonna talk about that Trump restarts the ice traffic stops. This is extremely important. And by the way, guys, all of these stories that ever connected. I'm one of these people. I like connecting the dots. I don't believe that a lot of these stories exist in a vacuum, whether you're talking about Ice, whether you're talking about these DSA trust fund babies, frankly, whether you're even talking about the Supreme Court of the United States, Amy Cony Barrett and Justice Elena Kagan coming out the other day and saying, hey, listen, we need more protection.
Speaker 2: And I got to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: It was kind of weird seeing the reactions to that online, even from people on the right.
Speaker 2: Many people were playing.
Speaker 3: This clip of research of Clarence Thomas saying that he would rather die than to withdraw from the process of becoming the Supreme Court nominee, and they're like, look at Thomas, Look at Justice Clarence Thomas. He's straight up gangster. Compared to Amy Cony Barrett, there's a big difference. There's a big difference. It's weird to me that oftentimes online you don't see much nuance even when it comes to the right sadly, but here's I'm of this opinion. I just want to make this this emphatically clear. We'll get to Jack Smith to five takeaways from Todd Lanch's nomination hearing the woman that was released American woman released in Iran. But let me just circle back to the Supreme Court justices. I'm okay with them packing Frankly, I'm of the belief, and I'll tell you why. Momentarily, I'm of the belief whether you like Amy Cony Barrett or not, whether you like Elena Kagan or not, I'm of the belief that what we're witnessing and what we're enduring right now in the United States of America is people that want to fundamentally, fundamentally transform the United States of America and yourself if you don't think that they're making hayway or making progress, all right, and so there's always a macro issue at stake here and these people, I'm going to go over some of the DSA's platform. These people want to totally abolish the Supreme Court of the United States. They just don't want to grow the seats. They want to abolish that. And I'm going to tell you why that's connected. And frankly, I think these Supreme Court justices should be armed. I think they should get training. I think they should be allowed to open Carrie with some in force. And if they are going to get protection, I got to tell you I am okay with that. Some people may not be, even on the right, which is weird to me, but I'm completely okay with that.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you why.
Speaker 3: Because what the left is trying to do is they're trying to undermine our institutions as they exist. They're trying to undermine the executive branch. We see it all the time with the Russia collusion hoaks, so on, et cetera. With President Trump. They're trying to undermine the legislative branch. They're trying to undermine your vote, the constitution as a whole, trying to get away, get rid of the electoral College, and so by scaring and intimidating Supreme Court justices. And it's really easy for any of us to say, hey, listen, man, this chick, she's a little scary and stuff like that, and you under but and then you hear what she's gone through and what her family has gone through. I'm like, Yeah, I'm down with them being armed as a matter of fact. And I'm not saying this to be hyperbolic. I believe there should be shoot to kill orders. I believe that if someone tries to endanger the lives of our Supreme Court justices, or someone tries an attempt on their life, I think there should be a shoot to kill order, you know, I because I think that's the only way this will stop. Carl, that's harsh. That's harsh. You're just being hard by hyperbolic. You're just ghetto fabulous. You don't know what you're talking about. No, I think you're just naive. This is the United States of America, unfortunately, with the left that we're living in. When you get to a point where John Fetterman is the only seemingly sensible Democrat on the left side of the owl, we've gone Craig Cray.
Speaker 2: Because if you.
Speaker 3: Look John Fetterman, the guy is filled with common sense. But if you look at his voting record, the guy is no moderate by any stretch of the imagination. But they hate him because he likes Israel. He understands that Israel is an important Western ally, so they hate his guns. He's willing to speak out against the radical left in his party. He's willing to call out an alleged an alleged rapist in Grand Platner, and so the party hates him despite the fact that they threw him under the bus. I mean, it's absolutely amazing what we're seeing and what we're enduring right here in the United States. So I say to you that every election is the most important election of our lifetime. And I regret a kind of minimizing, minimizing say that again, Sean minimizing, minimizing that in the past.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: So are we going to remain a government of the people or become a government of the few? That is the question that is at hand, whatever story that we will touch on today, that is going to be the question at hand. That is the thing, mother show. Are we going to remain a government of the people or become a government.
Speaker 2: Of the few?
Speaker 3: Because that is indeed what is what the left with the Democrat Party is trying to impose on us. And I say Democrat Party, guys, because the Democrat Party. They have no leaders right now. Hai Keim Jeffries is not a leader. Chuck U Schumer, Hat Tip Rush Limbaugh is not a leader. So right now it's up to those of us in the Republican Party to conserve this great country.
Speaker 2: We'll be back.
Speaker 1: Hey, Scott, I've got a quick message about energy, and you know this. It drives our economy forward, keeps our daily lives running, It powers innovation, creates new opportunities for communities large and small, and Duke Energy is meeting demand for over ten million electric and natural gas customers across six states and some of the fastest growing regions of our country. Through smart investments in technology and infrastructure, Duke Energy is adding enough new capacity to power ten and a half million homes over the next five years.
Speaker 2: And this is important.
Speaker 1: They're doing it while keeping costs as low as possible, returning billions of dollars to customers, while ensuring that the mega energy users pay their fair share.
Speaker 2: And this is only the beginning.
Speaker 1: They've also recently announced more than five billion dollars in customer savings, including over three billion dollars in federal tax credits. Duke Energy they put customers First, they deliver reliable energy below the national average when and where it is needed the most. You can learn more at dukedash energy dot com slash Powering America.
Speaker 4: Fighting the Left with the best weapon, we have common sense. This is the Scott Jennis Show.
Speaker 3: Okay, welcome back to the Scott Jennings Show. I am your guest host Carl Jackson.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 3: We have plenty to get into, just talking about the Supreme Court justice as wanting a little more protection, and I wholeheartedly agree with them and they should have it, regardless.
Speaker 2: Of how you feel about the justices.
Speaker 3: For me, it's not about the justices, although it is about the justices.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see anybody threatening.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see anybody heart I don't want to see anybody intimidated, shot, killed, so on, etc. But also I don't want to see our institutions undermine. And this is exactly what the left is trying to do. And so once you understand it from that angle, regardless of how you feel about any other justices, you want to make sure that these lefties, these little kamis, don't tear our system down. And that's what they're trying to do. They'll even it's weird to me. Even some people on the right don't always seem to get it. And I understand the frustration because we don't always get what we want in the courts. But I've been looking at Amy Coney Barrett's record.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: I didn't like her take on the birthright citizenship case.
Speaker 2: We basically kept the status quote.
Speaker 3: But I can tell you she did pretty good on the other cases, regardless of Regardless of that, the idea is to make sure that we don't tear down the institutions. Speaking of tearing down the institutions, before I get into the Democratic Socialists of America, I may wait for Jennifer Horn and then I want to give you some of their platform. But speaking of tearing down the institutions, let's take a look at Jack Smith's former special counsel, had Tip justin news. New revelations are raising questions whether Jack Smith lied to Congress about spying on lawmakers, and he did lie. This guy should be brought before Congress. I mean, he can face up to five years in prison. I hope they will throw the book at him. But had Tip just the news new documents showing that former special counsel Jack Smith's team accessed the contents of private text messages of more than forty lawmakers. And when they say forty lawmakers, that's whomver they're texting as well.
Speaker 2: All right, so keep that in mind.
Speaker 3: I mean, I hear that Sean Hannity has caught up in this once again, are raising questions about whether he misled Congress when he testified last year. In December, Jack Smith appeared before Congress and testified that the quote unquote toll records, which are telephone records his team requested for members of Congress, didn't include the content of those messages. He was asked, point blank, did you request that the toll records from the members of Congress include the content of the text messages?
Speaker 2: Smith said no.
Speaker 3: However, these newly released records show that Smith's team did access the private text messages of forty four individual lawmakers and did so by listen to this, bypassing the established filter team. That filter team is in place and they're responsible for evaluating and segregating privileged information. The Senate Judiciary Committee said, all right, so this guy just completely ignored or bypassed the filter team because he wanted their personal information. He lied about it before Congress. This guy is an attorney. He knew this could come back to bite him on the butt, Which brings me to another point. Why wasn't he scared? We got to throw the book at these guys. We've got to throw the book at these guys. This is the only way this nonsense ends. Communications from members of Congress pertaining to their official legislative duties are protected from criminal prosecution under the Constitution's Speech or Debate Clause. This, according to the committee, bypassing a filter team evades consideration of additional privilege, such as attorney client privilege. So you could imagine, Jack Smith, are these lawmakers. Perhaps they're trying to delve into the Russia collusion hopes, whatever it may be. Maybe they're contacting attorneys Jack Smith, you know, Jack Smith, bypasses this filter team, gets information people that he can so they can know how to perhaps defend themselves go on the offense, or people, they can intimidate, people that they can have dirt on. This is reprehensible and it should not stand. This guy literally, I mean not literally, but the book has to be thrown at this guy. We can not put up with nonsense like this. There's a speech or debate clause of the US Constitution, quoting adjustine news Article one, section six. This serves as a check on the executive power and is designed to prevent members of Congress from being a quote quote question in any other place close quote, ensuring they cannot be subjected to the scrutiny of the Justice Department of the judicial branch for their legislative acts. So now, Republican lawmakers say the new records indicate that the dj should investigate whether or not Smith misled Congress, and.
Speaker 2: He did all right.
Speaker 3: Under eighteen eighteen US Section Call one thousand and one, knowingly making false statements to Congress is a federal crime punishable by up to five years in prison. Now, obviously he's not going to get five years in prison. He needs to be hauled back before Congress. He needs to be held accountable, and he's got He can't just walk away with a slap on the wrist. The only way you're going to end this weaponization is that people fear that they're going to be punished for it. It's like the same way when it comes to legal immigration. The only way you're going to end that is if people fear that they're going to be punished for it, which is why we should never stop traffic stops more on the other side, you want to.
Speaker 4: Drive a leftist crazy, tell the truth and keep smiling.
Speaker 2: This is the Scott Jenny Show.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back, Welcome back to the Scott Jennings Show. I'm your guest host for today, Carl Jackson sitting in for Scott and you know her, the Queen of talk, Jennifer Horn is joining me right now. We're going to talk about some of these crazies inside of this The Democrat Socialists of America basically comis, but we're going to get into that a little bit.
Speaker 2: Jen, welcome to the program.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much. Always great to be with you, Carl, Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 2: Yes, ma'am. All right, So, Jen, these people are bold.
Speaker 3: These people are literally in bold in and I mean they are just pushing the Democrat Party. Are a guest dragging the Democrat Party to the left because they're so bold, But the weaklings of the week leaders of the Democrat Party don't seem to be fighting back.
Speaker 2: What do you say?
Speaker 7: You know, it's so interesting to chat about this with you today.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 7: It's kind of appalling and just you almost feel like you're living in just this surreal like other universe. Imagine this that in the House you had pretty much every Democrat not voting to fund Israel.
Speaker 6: When would that have ever happened?
Speaker 7: Democrats and Republicans used to come together on funding Israel. We used to agree on being an ally to Israel, and the Democrat Party in the last I'm going to say it's accelerated in the last two years, has completely changed. And I'm not saying that you have to agree with everything that Israel does. You don't have to do that, but by and large, you have to understand the threat that Iran, that Hamas, that this extreme terror that it presents to us here in a America. If you don't care about Israel, I happen to look, I'm a person of faith. I happen to think that it's the right thing to do to stand with Israel. I know you feel the same way.
Speaker 6: But even if you.
Speaker 7: Don't come from that perspective, if you are not listening to Iran saying death to America, death to the Jews, death to Western culture, and they're happy to spend money to facilitate that. I don't know what to tell you other than to check you into a psych word.
Speaker 6: What more do you need to hear?
Speaker 7: These are not funny jokes, These are not words that don't carry any haft, and by standing with Israel, that is our best chance to defeat that ideology that is dangerous to all of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you're absolutely spot on. It's insane to me because I don't even believe that many of the people that in a Democrat party that voted against this believe this nonsense. I think they're just they're literally scared, and honestly, it's gonna have huge ramifications. You have John Fetterman saying, listen, if a vote goes this way again, I'm out. I mean, he might might full well become a Republican. Frankly, I want him to remain a Democrat because I think they need someone sensible in their parties speaking up for God's sakes. I actually prefer the two party system. But this is insane, and frankly, you see it with some people, some people on the right. I mean, I posted I can't even remember what I posted online the other day, and some people on the right game at me you Zionis you this you that I'm like, you nut job? I mean, this is insane where we're at. This is really easy to me. In my opinion, President Trump is going to go down as one of the best foreign policy presidents in American history. I love what he and Marco Rubo have done with the Western Hemisphere. He gets the modern day access of evil China, Russia, Iran, A, North Korea, so on, et cetera. And I think he understands how crucial it is for Israel to be a dominant force in the Middle East, because, for God's sakes, not only are they our allies. I listen to I can't even recall who It was. One woman that traveled to some part of Europe and then she traveled to Israel.
Speaker 2: And she was like, it was crazy.
Speaker 3: I felt like I was in America more when I was in Israel than when I was in part of Europe. But it's the craziest thing, all right, These democratic socialists are is there right now? In New York City, you got homeless encampments popping up. So I guess, ma'am, Danny wants to go the route of Gavin Newsome. It's getting out of control. What's the remedy here.
Speaker 7: Jan Oh, my gosh, I wish I could dow. I wish I could tell you other than sanity. I mean, what the people of New York are voting for and what they just voted for in their primary elections and voting out some people that I would have considered crazy Democrats like Dan Goldman. Now the guy can't even get a cup of coffee in New York, which has one of the largest Jewish populations in the country. Here's what's happening in California, just to draw some correlations we have in our mayor's rays. After the questionable vote counting and the questionable late night election return and.
Speaker 6: All of that, Spencer Pratt out of the race.
Speaker 7: So now you've got Karen Bass a Democrat, and Nitia Raman, a Democrat socialist, and you are seeing Karen Bass go into full on panic mode because they don't know how to beat these Democrats socialists. They're getting money, they're getting outside money, they're getting energy, they're getting crazy.
Speaker 6: I'm going to say it. I'm a woman.
Speaker 7: I think I can these crazy women who are supporting this agenda in our state. You've also seen Gavin Newsom, who wants desperately to be president, who up until about four minutes ago wasn't supporting a billionaire's tax. Well, guess what now, Carl, he is supporting a billionaires tax. And what was pretty I mean it was a four day switch. He came out on the record saying he was against the billionaire's tax, and then after the midterminal or after the primary elections in New York, he switched. He sees this they're all trying, I mean ro Kana pretending to get taken into custody by Israel, by.
Speaker 6: Israeli and I'll use settlers.
Speaker 7: These people think that they have to be so performative that they have to come out so hard against Israel to get the support of the party.
Speaker 6: They are afraid.
Speaker 7: And you know what, I watched this Democrat party fall apart and collapse, and I laugh because they invited this nonsense into the party. They're the ones who propped up these ridiculous protests on college campuses and invited all the purple hair crazies into the movement. Well now they are taking over, Karl. And I'm sitting there watching these Democrats like Gavin Newsom. I hate to even call them moderate, it wouldn't be true. But watching these more traditional style Democrats get really scared because if they don't start shifting, then.
Speaker 6: They're gonna lose.
Speaker 7: And so look, I think it's great for Republicans because I feel the heart of the American people is with a more common sense approach to all of this.
Speaker 6: But I don't know about this Democrat party.
Speaker 7: When you have James Carville like crying about what's happening to his party, you know that they are in real trouble.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy to me too, Jane, is I think that these guys can be defeated if you attack them based upon their policies, the fact that so many of these people are trust fund babies, And you hit the nail on the head, you said, these a lot of these people are crazy women. We know the DSA overwhelmingly is made up of white liberals. You can look at the faces that they're trying to put in front of people, the Chevalier, all of these are dark skinned people. I mean that's done intentionally. If the people can speak well and if they look you know, if they look like minorities. This is what the DSA is trying to do. But this is a serious problem, and unfortunately, I think the reason why Democrats are incapable of overcoming this. I think these guys are going to take over the party's simply because they believe so much of what the DSA believes, except some of the far I mean, they're not communists, you know, perhaps they like Israel, but they're not willing to stand up for They're not willing to stand up for Israel anymore. But so many of the other things that the DSA believe and talk about the affordability, all this kind of nonsense, Democrats believe some of the same things.
Speaker 2: So I don't even think they know how to come back.
Speaker 3: The Democratic Socialists of America, and they're scared of their donors as well. And these people, obviously they get out and vote, which, let me ask you, this brings me to the next another question I've noticed, and I saw a column and roll call. I'll probably go through some of it. We're the Republicans bragging about the big, beautiful bill and the implications that it's had on Americans because I feel like this is the way you beat back the left, the DSA, the Democrat Party, so on, etc.
Speaker 6: I couldn't agree with you more.
Speaker 7: What is so disappointing to me is that other than President Trump, I would say a handful of the members of his cabinet, and maybe a handful of the United States Senate and the House of Representatives, the rest of the Republican Party is horrific at messaging. We are still so afraid to offend people. We are still so afraid to trample on one another to get called these certain names or labels.
Speaker 6: The time for that fear is over.
Speaker 7: We need we need people who are truth tellers, and we need people with backbones. And sadly, the Republican Party is just as frustrating to me as watching the Democrats. Socialists take over the Democrat Party because we should. I watched the hearing yesterday and you probably did too, with Todd Blanche, the fact that Republicans were not up there thanking him for the amount of crackdowns from his from the highest level on down in Los Angeles, in New York and Chicago, cracking down on international crime rings, on drug cartels, on the drugs that are coming in and killing our people, on the sex trafficking Mike got in Los Angeles. We just had over I think two dozen women who are under the age of eighteen picked up off the streets and saved from sex trafficking because of the work that Todd Blanche has been doing at the DO. Janet of course drips down to the US Attorney's office. Why are we not doing that? The Democrats take every opportunity to show Boden to talk about Jeffrey Epstein and President Trump, and it's his attorney. Where are the Republicans doing that? And it is frustrating. We need we need to fix that messaging quickly because sadly, most people aren't like us, Carl. They're only looking at the news here and there. They're looking at little clips on social media and in the messaging front. As crazy as it is, Democrats are getting more screen time with America.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's such a such a good point, and it's it's it's so true. I mean, you just look at Todd Blanche and what they've been able to accomplish is absolutely insane. Frankly, even even the DHS. I mean I frankly, I liked some of what Christy n Noman was doing, not all of it. She had her issues, no doubt about it. I like Mark Wayne, Mark Wayne Mullen. But the numbers of the people that are being deported detained, I mean, they are up, and I'm like Republicans should be bragging about all this stuff. The fraud that Todd Blanche is helping to uncover, his DJ is helping to uncover. Those are taxpayer dollars that are going to oftentimes illegals that should not be be to this money. While American citizens are working hard, busting their butts. These people are opening up fake businesses, driving luxury cars that hard.
Speaker 2: Working Americans cannot afford.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why Republicans can't just say that and shout it from the rooftop.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 7: And look, you can't even blame the mainstream news media anymore because well you may not get as many opportunities as a Democrat. Social media is a powerful tool and that's where we are failing. And I thought it was also appalling while we're talking about this that not one Democrat went to that that fraud leering.
Speaker 6: I mean hearing yesterday at Washington.
Speaker 4: Ya.
Speaker 7: A little shout out to Minnesota there that is, whether you support the fraud, you think there's anything to it, it's your job. You've been elected to sit there and learn about it and then if you don't agree, come out and articulate what your side of the story is. But they don't even want to be good stewards of taxpayer dollars. They just want to show bote. They want to promise people things that they'll never be able to deliver. And meanwhile, all of these very blue cities are being taken over, as you said, by homeless encampments and our mayor who just this week, Karen Bass came out and said that people are forced to use meth on the streets of Los Angeles so that they can stay awake and protect themselves when they're.
Speaker 2: Homeless, insane, insane.
Speaker 6: You love me.
Speaker 3: I heard that, and honestly, every time I see that lady, my jaw drops with the things that comes out of her mouth, and I'm like, surely she'll go back and check herself. She's incapable. It's like Kamala Harris, these people are just incapable. Jen, Where can people go to find you before we get out of here?
Speaker 7: At Jennifer Horn on Truth and on ex and Jennifer Horn Radio, Facebook and Instagram and AMA seventy the Answer in Los Angeles All.
Speaker 3: Right, Jennifer Horn, the Queen of Talk, thank you so much, appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Just slag the loftist narratives one by one. This is the Scott Jenny Show.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back to the Scott Jennings Show, Common Sense for the American people. I'm your guest, ohs Carl Jackson sitting in for Scott Jennings. Thank you so much for allowing me behind your microphone. All right, guys, still so much to get to in this program, and is unbelievable. I was able to Jen is just I mean a wealth of knowledge. She just stays on top of so many things, so she was able to cover many things with me, including obviously that fraud hearing. The hearing on fraud that was held with the senators yesterday, Republican senators where literally Democrats didn't even bother to show up. I think they need to take that fight outside of the chamber. I think they need to go in the Capitol steps. I think they need to I think they need to break down the numbers. This is the money that's been stolen from you from the average American, you know person, break down the average salary that American makes.
Speaker 2: Break down the.
Speaker 3: Type of fraud that they see happening with a lot of these immigrants or and or illegal immigrants that are that are coming into the United States and make that personal. I mean, you can't just make it Democrats versus Republicans. You got to get these normies to pay attention. And the way you get the normies to pay attention is you have to show them how it's impacting them. I mean, these Democratic socialists, so they call themselves of America. And I will get into I want to actually let me let me go ahead and give this. I'll go ahead and start on this. I'm not going to be able to complete it in this hour. We'll go into the next hour. I want to talk about these ice stops, traffic stops, and why they can't stop. And again, all of this is a part of trying to fundamentally transform America. The Democrat Party and these communists known as the Democrats Socialists of America.
Speaker 2: They get it.
Speaker 3: They want to I mean, they want to just cause absolute chaos.
Speaker 2: They want to.
Speaker 3: Disrupt our system. Let me just quickly go through some of the things that they mention that they mentioned or they updated on their on their website. So they want to eliminate the US Senate, which you want to eliminate the US Senate. You guys know what the seventeenth Amendment is. First, I wish that we could reverse that where the state legislators are the ones that vote for the Senate for senators. But I don't suspect, frankly, that that'll happen in my lifetime. I hope that it does happen one day. But why would they want to eliminate state elections? I mean, just sit there and think about it. Here's what the left has been really good at doing, and this is why they wanted to flood the zone with a bunch of illegals. Right, you pack a bunch of illegals into the United States, You pack them into blue states, blue cities. You try to get them into red states, red cities, all that kind of stuff. But you really want to get them into blue states and blue cities. Why because you get more appropriation from the federal government, you get more representation from in the federal government in the House of Representatives. That's exactly what they want to be able to do. And then you get rid of state wide elections where all you're focused on are popular votes votes. All you're focused on are population centers, and then you end up doing the will of the population centers instead of the will of the state. And these people don't know how to run Jack Squat. I mean seriously, they do not know what they're doing. They sound good, they sound smart. You can look at not all of them, but you can look at Ma'm Danny like whether you like them or not, Ma'm Danny is a great politician. He doesn't know what the heck he's doing, but he knows how to speak the language of the anti elite.
Speaker 2: And that's by design.
Speaker 3: They have learned to speak the language of the anti elites while being the elite, and they're dragging.
Speaker 2: These people along.
Speaker 3: I'll get into this Federalist column that was so good breaking this stuff down, because it's psychological warfare that the DSA and their donors are making upon us. But that's one of the things they want to eliminate the Usnate. They want to replace the president and the Supreme Court of the United States. That's why I spoke about why the Supreme Court of the United States needs protection. It doesn't matter if you like Amy Cony Barrett and I grow up. It doesn't matter. I can't stand Kotanji Brown Jackson. I don't think she should be ten thousand miles near the Supreme Court of the United States. But the idea of the institution itself imploding, are being destroyed is a bad thing. It's as simple as that. So they want to replace the President of the United States. They want to replace Scotus with an executive branch, the Supreme Court with an executive branch, and a judiciary, judiciary that's chosen by and subordinate to Congress. That's because they believe that they could eventually get to a popular vote where Congress is making all the decisions. And you know who will be the congressman making all the decisions.
Speaker 2: It'll be the AOC's of the world. It'll be the Rashida Telibs of the world.
Speaker 3: It'll be the ilhan Omars of the world. That's what they want to do. These people are dangerous. Every election is the most important of life of your lifetime. This one is extremely important, guys. I know that it would we would be we would be defying history if we were to win in the midterms. We've got to win these mid terms. We've got to win these midterms. We have no other choice. All right.
Speaker 2: More when we get back.
Speaker 3: On the other side, I'm Carl Jackson and for Scott Jennings so much more to get to you guys.
Speaker 1: Say too, Hey, Scott Jennings, thanks for listening to common sense for the American people. I'm away today, but you are in the capable hands of one mister Carl Jackson, the pride of Orlando, Florida.
Speaker 2: Carl, take it.
Speaker 3: Away, all right, Thank you, mister Scott Jennings. Appreciate the opportunity to sit behind the microphone. We've got Rick and Ricky helping out. Also, Matthew is on video, Sean McConnell's in my ear, Paul Demelio helping to produce the program. Lou's got my back right here at AM nine fifty. The answer Orlando dot Com. Just real quick, let me bring you up to feed on what's happening with Iran before I circle back to the DSA and what's on their platform and what they want to do and why it's so important that we don't stop ice traffic stops and President Trump has restarted those, you know, after the fatal shootings of a couple of people in Maine, and I believe in Houston, if I recall correctly.
Speaker 2: But bottom line is moving vehicles are a weapon.
Speaker 3: So we'll get into that momentarily and why that cannot stop. And that's part of the left agenda obviously, to make sure that we don't remove the illegals that they allow to invade our country.
Speaker 2: During the Biden era.
Speaker 3: And it's no surprise that the economy and jobs numbers are getting better when you have more Americans that are able to work as opposed to the illegals that we're taking their jobs. Guys, that was part of the plan. Rent prices are going down because now there's not as many Americans out there that have to compete against jobs against illegals. And I understand if I was an illegal, I would want to be an American too. It's amazing how Democrats trash this country, how the DSA, how they they're one and the saying the commis, how they trash this country. Yet they constantly make arguments for bringing people in this country except that, okay, they want to fundamentally transform the country, all right, So real quick, US has lunch another round of strikes on the Iranian military targets in the Strait of hermuse This, according to to s Income at three pm, US Forces lunch operations for a second wave of strikes today against Iran. The strikes are targeting Iranian military capabil abilities used to threaten vessels freely transling through the strait. The US military is holding I Ran accountable at the Commander in chiefs direction. All right, Trump holds situation room meeting considering resumption of heavy attacks on Iran. So the President held a situation room meeting this occurred yesterday to discuss a massive offensive in Iran that will be wider in scope than the current strikes around the Strait of Her Moose. According to three people with knowledge, Trump appears willing to escalate the war to cause enough damage that the Iranian regime will open the straight of Her Moose and accept Trump's nuclear demands.
Speaker 2: Now here's what's important.
Speaker 3: Basically, we gotta we gotta beat them down, and we got to beat them down big time.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And we can do it, I think without destroying the destroying the economy. And I know President Trump is concerned about that as well.
Speaker 2: He should be.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's it's partly listen, let's just be real it's partly political you want to be able to mith win the mid terms. But I do believe that this Iranian regime has to fall and that's got to be part of the deal. I mean, in my opinion, if you want, if you want peace in the Middle East, and Iran can have no nukes. There can be no I no I r GC uh, there can be there can be no proxies. The straight has to be open, and we're going to be working. We're continuing to work in the Golf States are continuing to work around the straight, so and maybe that won't be as big of an issue in the long run. And frankly, the people of Iran, the Persian people, have to be free, and that's why I say we need to get rid of the IRGC because that's how you secure long term piece where the United States of America doesn't have to go back, all right, and go back frequently. I think you and Bolden Israel, I think you, listen, there's a reason, there is a reason why you notice these people in Iran are whoever is doing it, we don't even know who's literally bombing parts of Kuwait and Bahrain to try to get it. American infrastructure and all this kind of stuff in those are bases in those particular golf state, golf states or what have you. I mean, it's absolutely insane. We don't necessarily know who's doing it, but we know that we've got to be able to stop every single one of their capabilities from being.
Speaker 2: Able to at our allies.
Speaker 3: This is important because if you don't want to go back in the future, this is the way to do it. I know people don't want to be in the Middle East. I get it, but we're there and bolden Israel, and you can if listen. Trump came out the other day and said, listen, we can have other people going and do the groundwork. And that is that is Israel. Frankly, they were getting rid of the besiege at one point until we caught it off.
Speaker 2: So you can let them do.
Speaker 3: That dirty work, which would be absolutely phenomenal.
Speaker 2: But you see, Aron isn't touching Israel at all.
Speaker 3: And the reason why they're not touching Israel at all is because we've kind of been doing tit for tat as the United States of America telling them, hey, listen, we're strong, we can take you out. But we're basically we're trying to give you an opportunity, as President Trump has said, to come to the table. They're not necessarily willing to take that. But here's what they understand about Israel. Israel always responds with disproportional force as well as they should, and now the United States are starting to do that. So I suspect at some point some people are going to be willing to talk, or perhaps the Iranian people might be free at some point. But it's going to happen. We know what they were doing. We did thirty eight days of bombing up until I believe it was April eighth, as Victor Davis Hanson wrote about, and then we stopped, and then we paused, and we went on a ninety day basically pause. Squirmishes here and there, nothing major. But we can see the tactic of the Iranian people of the IRGC, and that is to just buy time. And also now what we're starting to do, which we didn't do before. There was a distinguishment between the IRGC and our mesh the Iranian military, in which we weren't really attacking the Iranian military hoping they would turn against the IRGC, saw and et cetera. That hasn't happened like we expected or won it. And so now guess who's in trouble as well. So eventually these people are going to come to heal. This is not something that any of us want, but we are there and we gotta win.
Speaker 2: We gotta win.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll touch on that again later, but moving on. Want to get back to these Democratic Socialists of America or so they call themselves, and introduce you or remind you of some of the people that are behind that are behind some of these people. I mean, these are a bunch of trust fund babies. Keep that in mind. So right here, my formly finger printed fingertips, let me go back through my notes here. All right, So I told you they wanted to eliminate the US in and I told you that they want to replace the president and the Supreme Court of the United States with an executive branch and a judiciary that is chosen by the Congress, which is absolutely insane, insane to me, Oh my goodness, think about this. Think about this too. I missed this. So they want to replace the president and the Supreme Court with an executive branch and a judiciary that's chosen by Congress. They're telling you they want to move you out of the way. I go back to my question at the beginning of the program, are we going to remain a government of the people or become a government of the few? And they're telling you exactly what they want to do. If you look at their platform, they're not holding back. These people are open. They want amnesty for all illegals. Amnesty for all illegals. You understand why those traffic stops can't stop. They want to defund the Department of War. Why Because in their minds, America is the big, bad, evil guy. I believe that America is the big brother. I mean, we could devastate any country that we want it. We don't do that. We don't go there and rape and pillage and so on, etc.
Speaker 2: We don't do that.
Speaker 3: And if there's a soldier that does that or something like that, they're held accountable. But we don't do that. We're the big brother. And I know some people we can't be the police of the world.
Speaker 2: We don't need to be the police of the world.
Speaker 3: But when somebody messes with us, and somebody defies or or someone does something against the United States that goes against our interests, you know, we need to tap them up a little bit. But we're the big brother of the world. We're not policemen. We're the big brother. People look up to us, and as long as people look up to us, more of the world will want to be like us.
Speaker 2: You get it. It's really important.
Speaker 3: So they didn't want to want to defund the Department of War, No thanks, some of the current policies. These people want to confiscate private property. And when I say private property, I mean your property. I think sometimes it's easy to speak in political speak, but we're dealing with a different type of people. When it comes to these communists and the Democratic Socialists or the Democratic Socialists of America, we shoot out these words like you know, public, private partnersap, private property, so.
Speaker 2: On, etc.
Speaker 3: No, they're coming for you. They're coming for your house, They're coming for your townhouse. That's what they're coming for. That's what they're coming for. These people want to be able to confiscate everything that you work for. They're intentionally undermining the family. I'll get into that as well and go a little further into their platform. Guys, we got to fight on our hands and we got to win.
Speaker 4: True justice in the American way. Look up in the sky to burn to play. It's the Scott Jenning Show.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back to the Scott Jennings Show. I'm your guest host Carl Jackson sitting in. Please follow me on all things social media at Carl Jackson's Show or at The Carl Jackson Show. Also, please be sure to like, share, and subscribe to my podcast, The Carl Jackson Show. We're on YouTube, Spotify, iHeart Sale, and podcast Network wherever you go to get your podcast. The Carl Jackson Show. That is the Carl Jackson, The Carl Jackson Show. Guys, I want to play a cut here, and then there's one thing that I forgot to mention. Actually, let me do this first. One thing that I forgot to mention. This was on the tip sheet and I know Hewitt discussed it with President Trump.
Speaker 2: I believe it was yesterday.
Speaker 3: But all eyes on or on Pickaxe Mountain, as the US considers heavier strikes on a ran so basic. You had what was it for dou Natans and Isfahan that were struck last?
Speaker 2: Was that last? Was that last summer? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I guess that was last summer where we struck those nuclear sites.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And now but this was this is apparently this is the biggie. It's the most heavily fortified nuclear facility that they have. From what I understand, you just imagine a forty five forty five story building that's you know, just basically inverted underground.
Speaker 2: And so that's how deep.
Speaker 3: This particular, this particular nuclear facility goes. And so I guess that is something that is being that is that is being contemplating again President Trump's number one thing, no nuclear weapons for these people. Again, I believe that victory would have ran entails no nuclear weapons, no I r g C, No no proxies, the straight up her moves has to be opened.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And the running in people must be free, The Persian people must be free. And I believe that if you can accomplish those And frankly, guys, I'm just saying this because I think President Trump is the.
Speaker 2: Only one to do it.
Speaker 3: And it may be, it may be that we just keep touching these people up, making sure that they can't strike at our golf golf state friends, any of our golf state friends. And it may be that this is an after the midterm election thing.
Speaker 2: But right now.
Speaker 3: Obviously it's escalating, so tensions are escalating there.
Speaker 2: So I just wanted to make mention of that.
Speaker 3: Also to make sure that you watch the speech tonight. That'll be at nine pm Eastern time. It will be covered the Salem Radio Network will be covering it as well as the Salem News Channel, So you can look for your coverage here on the Salem News Channel at nine pm covering President Trump's speech And correct me if I'm wrong, mister McConnell. You did say that Caroline Levit can out and basically this is going to be a speech that is focused on free and fair elections.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: I know town Hall okay, thank you, and town Hall had reported on that as well, so you know, you know President Trump, you know, he doesn't necessarily say on script, so I wouldn't doubt that he'd touched on other things as well. But we'll have to stay tuned to find out. But free and fair elections are important. If you don't have free and fair elections, you simply do not have a country. Frankly, what's going on. You may call them technically legal in states like California, that's not representation. I'm sorry that is that system there is absolutely insane. They took advantage of COVID and intentionally made their system worse.
Speaker 2: They're not even done. I didn't even know this.
Speaker 3: They're not even done counting all the votes to the LA mayoral race.
Speaker 2: That is insane.
Speaker 3: All right, Places like Texas, Florida, other states as well. We get this thing done quickly. I mean our mail and are mail in ballots. I mean we count those. The people have to have them in earlier or early voting numbers or early voters. Those numbers are counted, are counted right away and stored, and as soon as election day comes, they roll in in the morning. It's none of this late night trickling and stuff that happens. And then you got the day of people. I'm one of the day of people. Well, Carl, what if something happened to you? Listen, man, I'm one of the day of people. I make sure that I gets there, all right. That's I make sure that I get there. I love voting election day. I think I did go early one time, but I can't lie. I just I love voting on election day. Okay, let me get back to these comings and what they are up to again. These people want to defund the Department of War. They want annesty for all the legals. They want to replace the President and the Supreme Court with an executive branch and a judiciary that is chosen by Congress, which they presume would be them, Which is why they want a bunch of illegals. And this is why we don't want a popular vote either. In the United States of America, they want to eliminate the US Senate. Some of their current policies, they've admitted some of their candidates, like the like theklat Chick in Colorado has admitted that they believe in confiscation of private a private property if need be. But they won an immediate into all deportations. They want free migration between countries. Why do you want free migration between all countries so there's no allegiance to any country. It makes it easier for people like the communists or the Democratic Socialists to take over. More on the other side, Carl Jackson and from Scott Jennings, We'll be right.
Speaker 4: Back news comment and the stories in facts the mainstream media.
Speaker 2: Refuses to discuss. It's the Scott Jennings Show. All right, Welcome back to the program.
Speaker 3: I'm your guest host, Carl Jackson, sitting in for the Great Scott Jennings. Real quick, the US has expanded strikes in North disabling a ship that was trying to run through the blockade. Apparently again, just a reminder that President Trump is going to be giving a primetime speech at nine pm Eastern Time on the twenty twenty election. According to some sources, I believe it's going to be probably broader talking about free and fair elections, and knowing Trump again, that may be more than that.
Speaker 2: Because he likes to freestyle.
Speaker 3: So anyway, that'll be available for you on the Salem Radio Network, the Salem News Channel. We will be covering that, So keep that in mind. Real clear politics is reporting. At least it's a headline, and it's a bunch of nonsense. In my opinion. The new DHS secretary faces crisis moment over fatal shootings. I don't believe that one iota, but that's what the media wants you to believe. Let's play, mister McConnell. Clip number four.
Speaker 5: Immigrants are less likely to murder people than other American citizens. If you're worried about being murdered, and I don't want to be murdered, But you're much more likely to be murdered by, you know, an expouseess man at you, you know, somebody who you fired from a job. You're much more likely to be killed by another American than you are an immigrants.
Speaker 3: Just say, okay, so what's the trick here, because she's not totally dishonest, but she is being dishonest by leaving out part of the truth. The truth of the matter is legal immigrants are far less likely to commit murders or any crime for that for that matter, because they are so grateful to become United States citizens. For God's sakes. You see the guy from Germany that came down here for the FIFA Games, and now the guy does not want to leave. He went offline a couple of a couple of weeks. He was getting harassled bad. I forget his name. I think Freddie from Germany or something like that. And now he's like traveling around the country. He was in Tennessee. I think it was shooting rightful. He was like, I never want to leave this place. I don't want to go back to Germany because he's falling in love with America.
Speaker 2: Now he can't stay here.
Speaker 3: Right without getting some without applying legally. But that is the bottom line. Legal legal immigrants, the ones that do it right. It's like concealed carriers, all right, they kill, they carry firearms. If you're trying to do things the right way, you're going to be less likely to commit a crime. However, what the left does is they conflate illegal immigration and legal immigration, because yes, crime is higher amongst illegal immigrants. John Lott did a study on this. As a matter of fact, he looked at the He looked at New York City to break it down, and actually, as per capita, illegal immigrants were far more likely to commit crime, and not just crime, but violent crime than your average American citizen. So that is total bs. Another cut. Before I go to go on to the DSA, I want to get into why these ice traffic stopped, can not stop, and why the Republicans aren't boasting about the big beautiful bill. It's something that has to happen. I may have to get in the weeds a little bit, but I'll go through it as quickly as possible.
Speaker 2: But first before I do that, let's go to cut number eight.
Speaker 3: Please, mister McConnell, this is his ex Jasmine Crockett.
Speaker 8: We need people that will follow the law, not follow the man, and that's exactly what we're seeing. And it is so terrifying because one of the reasons that our previous DHS secretary is out is because of the reckless, warrantless killings of American citizens on our streets. It's not the people in the streets that are making our neighborhoods unsafe. It is the officers that they have put into our communities that are making us unsafe.
Speaker 3: And one of the dumbest things I've ever heard, but of course they'll be no pushback. So you mean, Jasmine Crockett, that if we totally abolished all police and there were no police around, would you feel safer? This is totally asinine. You've got about two thousand detainees or deportations per day right now that that ice in the Department of Homeland Security are are being able to accomplish on a daily basis, and you have a couple of shootings those numbers. I mean, I don't want to minimize anybody geting. I don't want to see anybody get shot, not illegals, nobody. I don't want to see anybody do that. Guys, your car is a weapon. I don't care if your car moves forward just a little bit. I don't care if you pump on the gas. That is a weapon. And everybody knows that's a weapon. And so these people, it's so funny, it's it's so convenient. They don't have to worry about the crime. All they have to do is worry about the rhetoric and the propaganda. This is complete and utter nonsense. You don't stop try, you don't stop picking up these people when it comes to traffic stops. And you know why they have to do it. I'll tell you why right here, and my formerly fingerprinted fingertips, I mean Washington posts the other day. Let me see if I can find this. Let me see if I can find this. Forgive me, forgive me, forgive me. It was an old Obama appointee. And good lord, I didn't market anyway. It was an old Obama appointee. Oh yeah, here it is John Sandwig. He served as acting ICE Director under the Obama administration, and he said it made sense for the agency to halt vehicle stops given that ICE officers have been responsible for five fatal shootings while firing on vehicles. Since Trump took office last year. Okay, so notice those words. This is Washington Posts left wing rag all right, since Trump took office last year, Sandwigg said, listen to this.
Speaker 2: He gave himself away. He didn't realize it.
Speaker 3: Under pass administrations typically may typically made the vast majority of arrests of undocumented immigrants. Gave himself away again at prisons and jails, Pauls, you understand that under the Trump administration, these blue city commies are not allowing the Trump administration into their jails. I saw on etc. Into their jails. So what do they have to do to make sure that it's safer for the community and safer for their agents traffic stops. He gave away the game. He was trying to sound smart. Didn't realize that he gave away the game, he said. Pressure on officers to ramp up arrest excuse me. Under Trump's mass deportation campaign has increased the number of vehicle stops and the dangers associated with them. They have to do it, and the attacks on police with illegals in vehicles are up thirteen hundred percent. Your car is a weapon, whether you like it or not. Your car is a weapon, and I'm sorry Alex Pretty is dead.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry Renee Good is that.
Speaker 3: But I'm not going to continue with this nonsense and stroking this false narrative. There's not one of us in this listening audience that would go and kick the car of an ICE agent, or get involved, or get in the middle of a confrontation while they're trying to make a rest. There's not one of us in this listening audience that would block the block the ICE agents from going and doing their jobs when these people are picking up a bunch of criminals, and honestly, honestly, when when they pick up the criminal sometimes there's illegals that are there. And yes, those illegals may be depained, may be detained and deported too. I feel Listen, there's a part of me that does feel bad. I know they want to come here for the American dream dream. But you can't cut in the line. You can't cheat, we can't handle that, we can't afford that. All you have to do is look at rent prices. That's all That's all you have to do. All you have to do is look at job loss. When there's jobs available, You've got people that will end up payning some of these people under the pay under the table, or perhaps they won't necessarily give them a fair weight showing etc. Nonetheless, they'll take jobs, they'll take places that Americans can live in, and it just makes it costly for all of us, and by the way, for all of you left these out there. If America it's such a systemically racist place, shouldn't you be applauding these people being deported if their countries are better, if their countries aren't these, as Trump said, as whole countries, shouldn't you be applauding deportations. This is why you can't take these people seriously. This isn't about a crisis. We're gonna no, we're not in a crisis. We were in a crisis when ten, twelve, fifteen to twenty million people were invading our country and we couldn't vet them, we didn't know who they were. We were in a crisis when people like you and I we're busting our butts every day at work to be able to pay for their welfare, some of them in New York City, able to stay in posh hotels that I can't afford.
Speaker 2: Get food and buy it for free that I.
Speaker 3: Can't afford, but I get to pay for theirs. It's just absolutely insane. It is just insane. So no, don't stop the ICE traffic stops. Don't stop them. I say increase them. I say increase them. I don't want to see anybody get hurt. But all you have to do this is what the left does. You have to open borders problem. Right, So it's they created this mess and then what they're doing is just what the DSA does.
Speaker 2: And I have to go back to the DSA here quickly.
Speaker 3: But it's just it's the same way they try to freak out black people. It's the same way they try to freak out black people with traffic stops. That's the reason why they pump this stuff up. They want illegals to flee so that they get shot. Carl, you're going crazy. No, no, I'm sorry. These people are that depraved. They want illegals to flee, they want the narrative, they want it caught on camera because they want.
Speaker 2: To win elections. Here's the bottom line.
Speaker 3: If you happen to be an illegal alien and you are pulled over by an ICE agent all their unmarked cards, you would do the you would do the same thing. Perhaps I would drive where there's a you know, a bunch of lights, a bunch of cars and people and stuff like that. But when they come out, they identify themselves, they have their uniforms on. So please, so please, get get get real when it comes to that. But if you comply, you won't die. If you're an illegal immigrant, don't sit there and think they're gonna shoot you.
Speaker 2: But if you if you.
Speaker 3: Run your car into them or or cause your car to go in their direction, then it's going to happen. I heard some lefty lady talking about, well, the the ice agents. They have a tactic where they surround the car, and so this makes it more likely, makes it more likely that somebody will get scared and take up. No, I'm sorry, that doesn't even make sense to me. For me, that's like, okay, I better chill, I better make sure that this car doesn't move. Let me put this bad boy in park. Let me put my hands up so they know exactly where my hands are. Let me comply so I don't die. I can live to fight another day. It's as simple as that. They want to keep illegal scared and mad, just like they keep black, scared and mad at the man.
Speaker 2: That's their modus operandi.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got to get back to the democratic socialists of America. The comedies that want to are the comedies the communists that want to take your stuff so again. They want immediate into all deportations. They want free migration between countries. They want to extend full voting rights to criminal convicts and illegals. Oh oh, maybe that's why they're mad at the traffic stops. They want universal rent control so they can destroy your city like they've destroyed New York City and Los Angeles. They say that only socialism can solve decades of capitalist mismanagement in the United States of America. But isn't it a funny thing that socialism can't even exist without capitalists like you and I with film stealing our money.
Speaker 2: Pretty insane, isn't it. We'll be back. They're leftist narratives go to die. This is the Scott Jenny Show.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back to the program. I'm your guest host Carl Jackson. Don't forget to follow me on all things social media at Carl Jackson Show. At the Carl Jackson Show. I'm on X, I'm on Instagram, I'm on Facebook. You can find me at either one of those places, and again at Carl Jackson's show or at the Carl Jackson Show.
Speaker 2: Either way you'll find me.
Speaker 3: Please like, share, and subscribe to my podcast, The Carl Jackson Show. That is The Carl Jackson Show. YouTube, Spotify, sale, on podcast network. Wherever you go to get your podcast, The Carl Jackson Show is where you can go to find me. I know Scott has talked about this. I'll just make a quick mention of it. I can't even pronounce the guy's name. Jos Josha whatever pre sing, the twenty one year old from Yuba City that received four years eight months in prison after pleading guilty to vehicular manslaughter in twenty twenty five eight vehicle crash on Interstate ten near Ontario, where the collision killed Clarence Nelson, a former Pomona High School assistant basketball coach, his wife Lisa, and one other while injuring four. More So, the guy gets four years eight months in prison. Frankly, I believe whoever hired him should get should get some serious should get some serious time. These people come over and if you hire them, listen, they come over from different countries, different lifestyles. I'm not minimizing this, I'm not making any excuses for this, but I think the real people that should get the real time are the people that hire them. And I think this nonsense would stop pretty quickly. Okay, last three things. When it comes to the Democratic Socialists of America, they want a thirty two hour work week with no reduction in pay. They want Medicare for all. So basically they want crappy medical service where the government runs the medical service, where you're no longer in trial. It's just socialized medicine. They say Medicare for all. I need to stop repeating that. They want socialized medicine where the state is in control of your health care.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is go to the VA.
Speaker 3: Even though the VA is being reformed and it is better, it is never going to be great because it is at the hands of big government.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Cancel all student loan debt, so they just want to make your dollar be devalued. Basically, your dollar will go down in value. Council all student loan debt. We're going to pay that bill regardless. It's insane. Eliminate cash bail and just real quickly, I just want to remind you of some of who.
Speaker 2: These people are.
Speaker 3: First off, you have these people that recruited Plattner, and by the way, I think he should have stayed in the race. I don't know if they were threatening his family or what they were doing. I think he's a despicable human being. They knew he was a despicable human being. And honestly, I was arguing with people online calling him every name in the book when with the Nazi tattoo, when he was discovered on the cake app that's basically a playground for pedophiles, and the people didn't care. There were literally people messaging from Maine like you're just gonna make us vote for him more, And I was like, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I just now I know who you are.
Speaker 3: I know you're a depraved, sick, lunatic and you don't care about any other stuff but Trump, but Trump, but Trump but Trump. Now, you don't have any evidence that Trump committeed any of this stuff that you nom skulls are talking about.
Speaker 2: The Epstein files. Give me a break with the Epstein files.
Speaker 3: If you read through any of the Epstein files, you'll learn that it was Trump who.
Speaker 2: Let me dare I say the word, that snitched.
Speaker 3: On Epstein, that said this guy is a problem, kicked him out of his club. You got people like this cat, Morris Cats, twenty seventy years old. He helped money, ma'am Danny get elected, and then he helped Platner. He helped to recruit Platner in Maine. This guy was described by the New York Times like mister man Danny, Mister Katz is a child of the New York cultural elite, but is fluent in the anti elite language.
Speaker 2: You get it.
Speaker 3: These are a bunch of spoiled trust fund brats that have money but have never accomplished anything. They're living off their granddaddies and their daddies mothers, basically their wealth, and so they've never accomplished anything for themselves, and so they hate capitalism because they're a bunch of the lazy, unaccomplished people. The same is truth. This guy, Morris Katz, his great grandfather and grandfather, they say, like Platiner, Cats is a child privileged, a child of privilege who hates capitalism, functioning societies, and opponents of terrorism. Basically, he hates Jews. His great grandfather made a fortune and holsary. His grandfather, J. Katz was a notorious libertine described as a playboy prince of darkness with a multi million dollar trust trust fund. So basically that means that his grandfather was just basically in a kink, all right, to put it short. And this is the guy that's helping to recruit people in the DSA same is true with Daniel Morath. This guy comes from a fortune, an air of the toys, r US money if you will, and he's one of the Democratic Socialists. These kids have money, they have nothing to do, they're bored, they're godless, they're lazy, they're unambitious, and so for some reason they feel like they have to take your wealth.
Speaker 2: That's who we're dealing with.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, I didn't have time to get to the big beautiful bill, but I will cover that money on it until next time.
Speaker 2: Don't go where you're doing. Good, God bless you.