Speaker 1: My name is Charlie kirk I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point you would say college chapter. Go start attning point youould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved.
Speaker 2: Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 1: I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 2: Here I am Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. Noble Gold Investments is the official gold sponsor of the Charlie Kirkshaw, a company that specializes in gold I rays and physical delivery of precious metals. Learn how you could protect your wealth with Noble Gold Investments at noblegold investments dot Com. That is Noblegoldinvestments dot Com.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. We're here in Phoenix, Arizona at the y REFI Studio.
Speaker 2: Blake, how we doing, Oh, we're doing great. It's a good morning.
Speaker 4: It's a good morning. It's a great morning for our event here.
Speaker 3: It is Build the Red Wall is happening today in Phoenix, Arizona. If you look just behind Blake's shoulder, maybe at an ISO on Blake there it is Build the Red Wall. You see Trump's Trump's face right there, and it is happening. It starts today at twelve o'clock local time at Dream City Church. We are expecting a packed house. People already streaming in. The line is building, they're chanting, they're waving flags. Even there's an Elvis siding. I'm really yeah, yes sexually at Elvis sliding lives. So if you're in line, our people are gonna come get you, water, all that stuff. It's gonna be an excellent event. Some obviously a lot of security. We're gonna they're gonna be making us sweep cars and think, well, we're not doing the Secret Service is doing that.
Speaker 2: Just know that this is all planned.
Speaker 3: So get in line, don't worry about it, and we'll have our people come out and talk to you and all that stuff. So Dream City Church, build the Red Wall. It's it's a great day to have President Trump in Phoenix because Blake ceasefire, Well, we got the ceasefire, and the President has fired off a stream of true socials. We could probably just start rotating through some of these of the fact that the Strait has been opened. Even Iran's spokespeople are confirming that the Strait is in fact open.
Speaker 5: So to supply context for this, do it, do it. We announced the seas fire all a while ago, but then there was some friction because they wanted it to apply to Lebanon. We said it didn't apply to Lebanon, so they said it really wasn't fully open. So then we began blockading the Straight. So what was announced late last night was there is a ten day a ceasefire between Israel and HESBLA in southern Lebanon that was agreed through negotiations here in Washington. And because that ceasefire has been achieved, Iran now says they're ready to leave the Straight open. But President Trump does say that the blockade will continue until we can reach a final agreement with Iran.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: And I think this is a really telling clip because as soon as listen, you may not like this conflict, you may have skepticism hesitancy, as I did. But President Trump's onto something with this blockade, and the blockade sort of exposed. So you know, first of all, you got the strikes they take out the missile capabilities.
Speaker 2: That's all well and good. You've got I don't know.
Speaker 3: Ten to fifteen US destroyers in the area, vessels that can actually shoot down missiles whatever they have left in their stockpile. So now the Strait was their big point of leverage. So if you block the straight, you're cutting off their money. That's really a big deal to Iran and the future prospects of the Irani regime what's left of it. And I think this word that President Trump uses with CNN is really really important. Let's go ahead and play SOT eight.
Speaker 6: Do you think we're now in week seven, entering into week seven?
Speaker 7: Do you think this is it?
Speaker 4: This is the beginning of the end of this war?
Speaker 7: I do. I think the Straits of Horror mows showed us the Achilles heel for Iran. I mean, I'm a business guy. I know that when revenues start to dry up, that all of a sudden, you've start to scramble. I think the Iranian regime realized that their cash flow was going to take a big hit when all of a sudden, ships can't move in and out of the straits of horror news. And so I think President Trump did a brilliant job of taking that position. I mean it was, you know, it seemed risky to everybody, but really it was the one that I think put them on their heels and said, look, we have to have that cash. We've got to find a deal. It'll be interesting. I think at the end who we're actually really dealing with. I know President Trump knows that.
Speaker 3: So again, sorry, that was Rep. Marlin Stutzman who use that word. The Achilles heel of the Iranian regime is that straight of horror moose. That's where all their money comes from. That's where all the oil flows out. And it's not just oil, by the way, it's petrochemicals. It's all kinds of different products. So if you block that straight and you cut off Iran's ability to get revenue from their energy, you basically strangle the economy of Iran, and the Iranian leaders understand that. So when you find the Achilles heel of your enemy or your opponent in this case, now this is straight, you can really exact a really massive toll a price. And what is the price? President Trump is going to ensure at least this is what we're hearing, that he's going to get all of the nuclear components, the nuclear dust, yes, he says, uranium dust.
Speaker 5: Let's just we should read some of these, yeah, he says. So he opened just two hours ago. He said, the Straight of Horror Moves is completely open and ready for business and full passage. But the naval blockade will remain in force and in effect as it pertains to Iran, only until such time as our transaction with Iran is one hundred percent complete. This process should go very quickly, and that most of the points are already negotiated. Thank you for your attention, and then he continued right after without all caps. This time, the USA will get all nuclear dust created by our great b two bombers. No money will exchange hands in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: We know.
Speaker 5: He was very critical of the Obama nuclear deal, which gave Iran a lot of money. He says, this deal is in no way subject to Lebanon, but the USA will separately work with Lebanon and deal with the HESBLA situation in an appropriate manner.
Speaker 4: Israel will not.
Speaker 5: Be bombing Lebanon any longer they are prohibited from doing so by the USA. Enough is enough. That's a very interesting statement.
Speaker 2: Can I pause on this one really quick?
Speaker 3: So I was talking with somebody that is looking at the numbers, look at the polling for midterms yesterday, and I said, well, what can we what can we do? What would be your advice? And the advice was really clear. It said President Trump has to assert his independence from Israel immediately. Now I don't know if this person is speaking to the ADMIN about this specifically, but this tweet stood out to me because this truth because he's saying we're in charge, They're not in charge. We're mandating the terms of this, We're telling them to knock it off again. Remember that moment after Midnight Hammer where there was still some missiles going back and forth between Israel in Iran and he was not happy. Remember that where he's walking out to the I think on the south lawn of the White House and he's like, I'm not happy. This is not gonna you know, And that was a really important moment, I think for the president in that time. Fast forward today, he's sort of doing this via truth, saying, here's the terms. Lebanon's not gonna scuttle the deal. I'm not going to allow Israel's fight with Hezbolah, whatever you may think of that, to scuttle the deal because we had a larger thing that we're doing here, and frankly, it's too important to America to get the deal done and over the finish line. And this is my big message and my hope is that this is really and truly the culmination, the finish, the end of this conflict in Iran. Let's wrap it up, let's declare victory, Let's get the uranium dust, let's put our people in there, Let's establish and normalize relations with Iran. If he can do that in the next if we can wrap this puppy up in two three weeks, that is a huge, huge, huge, huge. I would call it a win, a definitive win for President Trump. Now, the political fallout is still a thing. It's gonna take some time to shake this off, especially with younger voters. I've told you guys on the show a number of times that young people don't like the Iranian war.
Speaker 2: They don't they don't like it.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, you might like it out there, you might trust Trump, you might see the geopolitical ramifications of this, but that doesn't mean that normies out there that aren't consuming the news every day understand the ramifications geopolitically, what this does to China, what this does potentially to end conflicts for a long time in the Middle East. And I've said it again. I've said it before and I'll say it again that this could have been the absolutely right geopolitical national security move, but it will have a political cost. So the point in politics is where do you want to spend your political capital. We want to get through this, and we want to spend our political capital right here at home. We want to a nation build right here at home. I think it's pretty it's as you say. I think it's pretty clear.
Speaker 5: As we said, this had a political hit to the president, but we said, if he can resolve it successfully, pivot domestically, and if he has something he can point to with that this is our last war that this was a successful war.
Speaker 4: They will get over it.
Speaker 5: And I think he's excellently set the ground for that. And now he just has to land the plane. Yep, extee the finish line. If he gets that uranium, man, he'll have done something no other president has done, not by a long shot. If you are a parent like me, sometimes you go through these growth spurts with your kids at home.
Speaker 3: You realize how quickly they're growing. Their pants don't fit, You got to go get them new clothes, and all of that for me is a sign that we need to get serious about making sure that they're taken care of in the future. It's a burden that we have as families to make sure that the next generation our loved ones are taken care of should anything happen, a safety net big enough for what they need. That's why I trust Policy Genius to take care of my family's growing needs by making coverage life insurance easy. Their licensed team works for you, so their guidance is about your needs. What stands out to me is that these are this is a company all about people. Policy Genius cares about real families just like mine, just like yours. We've gotten so much positive feedback from the audience that has used policy Genius already, so you should become the next person to do so. Prioritize peace of mind, lock in your life insurance today. Policy Genius is an online insurance marketplace that allows you to compare quotes from some of America's top insurers side by side for free. Easily find what you need coverage, amounts, prices, terms, no guesswork, just clarity. Policy Genius helps you find your most affordable policy that meets your need. So protect your family with a policy that grows with your life. With policy Genius, you can see if you can find twenty year life insurance policies starting at just two hundred and seventy six dollars a year for one million in coverage. Head to policygenius dot com to compare life insurance quotes from top companies and see how much you could say. That's policygenius dot com.
Speaker 5: We have the excellent Chris Rufo joining us to talk about his sustained operation to bring down Gavin Newsom's California before it devours the entire country.
Speaker 4: Chris, are you there?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm here. Good to be with you guys.
Speaker 4: What's so amazing.
Speaker 5: Ab What we did is when we first reached out to you, it was a week or two ago, and at that time it was your article in City Journal, which everyone should check out. It is Gavin Newsom's empire of fraud. California has lost at least one hundred and eighty billion dollars to fraud, according to officials and experts. We'll get to that in just a second. But just in the last few days, you got another story which went incredibly viral and deservedly so, which is that California is I don't even in a sense, I don't know why this is a news story because I think Kamala Harris basically ran on this as her platform in twenty twenty four. But California is giving free sex change procedures to homeless illegal aliens. Your team went into the streets and you found the people who are getting free taxpayer funded hormones, breast implants, sex change operations. Chris tell us more about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 9: And so if you look in California's medical documents, it says very clearly that they provide healthcare to illegal aliens and also that they provide gender affirming care, which is a euphemism for sex change procedures. But we went a little bit deeper and wanted to figure out where these things intersect. So we visited a number of homeless shelters in San Francisco, and outside of each one there were groups of transmigrants, mostly from Honduras and Mexico, who told us very clearly, we came into the United States and many cases crossed the border illegally because we knew that if we made it to San Francisco that Gavin Newsom would give us free sex change, hormones, free shelter, free food, free gender surgeries. And so it was kind of one of those moments where you're like blown away because it seems like a right wing fever dream. But in the streets of California, on the ground, first hand sources.
Speaker 8: They tell you as if it were just another Tuesday.
Speaker 5: So even if this was costing ten dollars, it would be manifestly insane.
Speaker 4: But what's the expense on some of these operations.
Speaker 5: How much does it cost to give one of these illegal migrants breast implants or to lop it off as it were.
Speaker 8: Well, what's really interesting is the total cost.
Speaker 9: So some of the more complex genital surgeries can cost half a million dollars. But what happens when you go through all of these surgical procedures you start taking the hormones. You become a lifelong ward of the transgender medical system. So you have to go back month after month after month for your entire life to receive all of these follow up treatments, and so the cost can easily balloon into seven figures. This is a million dollar, multimillion dollar lifetime medical process. And so you know why doctors like to do it, because they have a lifetime patient. You know why Gavin Newsom likes to do it because he gets a pat on the head from all of the left wing activists that are living in his state and living across the country. But what's mind boggling is that California voters also seem to support these policies.
Speaker 8: It costs them money. It's barbaric.
Speaker 9: I think we'll look back in fifty or one hundred years and this will be just like some of those horrific medical experiments of the past. It will be something that is recognized as a form of barbarism.
Speaker 5: I think you're absolutely right, and I think that's the point very much worth emphasizing.
Speaker 4: These are not one off surgeries.
Speaker 5: There's stuff people aren't even maybe familiar with that they'll get, like male to females, they'll get their Adams apple shaved down because that's male prominent.
Speaker 4: You'll shave down their cheekbone, have a softer.
Speaker 3: You know, we're all gentlemen here, at least I suspect we are the and and sometimes we use euphemisms to talk about how disgusting this stuff is. But if you are a male to female transition er, uh, then I I mean they're literally boring a hole in your pelvis, and that hole wants to heal. And this is what you're talking about. You become a lifelong ward of this, of the state, or of the medical industrial complex here, and you have to receive treatments over your life to ensure that this stays. Like this opening is barbaric. It's extraordinarily barbaric. And to think that California would would do this to its own taxpayers and the taxpayers would somehow go along with this as if it was compassionate. I mean, do we have polling on this, Chris in the state of California.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it really depends how you phrase it. And so if you phrase it like the left likes to do as life saving, gender affirming care, it pulls fairly well.
Speaker 8: But if you actually explain to.
Speaker 9: People the kind of physical mechanics of what this is, and Andrew, your point is really a good one. You know, we talked with one of these migrants, transmigrants from Mexico who said he got free breast implants for medical and he was now on the wait list for bottom surgery, which is another one of those euphemisms as you're talking about, which is essentially castrating an adult male and using that penile tissue to create an artificial vagina. I mean, this is doctor Frankenstein. This is barbarism. And again if you explain that to people, the popularity plummets. Even in a left wing state like California, people just are are they don't want this. When you tell them the truth, they recoil. And so that's why it's important, as you guys have done on the show, and as Charlie did over and over, to just give people the straight even if it's a little bit uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chris, I just want to pause because I know Blake's an avid reader and I'm such a huge fan as well of the work that you guys are doing at City Journal Manhattan Institute.
Speaker 2: You guys have some of the most incredible reporting.
Speaker 3: I mean, the Minneapolis stuff was from I believe you and your colleague Ryan tell me his name.
Speaker 2: I want to give him a shout out.
Speaker 4: Thorpe.
Speaker 3: Thorpe, Ryan Thorpe. He came on the show and talk. I mean, but like, these stories are huge, they're shocking. You guys do really good research. I mean, it's it's it really is the investigative journalism answer to so much of the apparatus that's set up on the other side of the aisle. And so I just want to give you guys a big hat tip and a shout out there. And we do have a clip here that I was oh, of course, Yeah, this is just a show that you guys did your field work here Sat nine.
Speaker 4: And nakatans one man.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't I feel say.
Speaker 11: Were you able to get the hormones or you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: I did that with my BILTA.
Speaker 11: So medical you've got the bresident plench, yes, wow, taxpayer funded so here in California, they gave you the breast implant here, Yes, free.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Wow, congratulations. Do you feel like that's a good benefit for other migrants here in California?
Speaker 13: Yeah, even so you don't your undocumented, you can get in.
Speaker 2: Did you do bottom two bottom.
Speaker 11: Surgery while you're waiting for bottom surgery?
Speaker 2: Okay? There it is.
Speaker 3: Is that Jonathan Choe if I heard the voice right, We work with them attorney point front lines as well.
Speaker 8: He's a Yeah, Jonathan is one of the best I know.
Speaker 9: He's been doing frontlines for you, He's been doing work for me, be doing work for Discovery Institute. And it's really important, and it's really important to go out onto the ground, talk to people, get the real story. And I appreciate all that you guys have done to kind of boost these stories that we're doing. And the formula that we've developed is pretty simple. We have now a growing team of investigative reporters and we put in the work.
Speaker 8: I mean, we have reporters.
Speaker 9: Spending a month, sometimes two months just on a single story. We're not a content mill trying to generate, you know, a million links a day, but we really want those stories that peel back the kind of onion of progressive governance in this case in California to reveal what's happening beneath the surface.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I really love I want to flag this because Gavin Newsom's government has tried to dispute the fraud claims, which we'll get to in the next segment, but they have in fact doubled.
Speaker 4: Down on this transsurgery thing.
Speaker 5: They put out a statement, this is from Gavin Newsom's communications office, Undocumented Californians don't get special treatment. Everyone on medical gets the same access to care. If you want to call California woke for not letting politicians interfere with doctors or not wanting people to die in the streets.
Speaker 4: Then go ahead. That's their that's their response to the clip we just played.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, Yeah, I mean, what's your what's your reaction to Gavin new some of the framing of that tweet, Well.
Speaker 8: It's classic emotional blackmail. And so this is something we see even with young girls.
Speaker 9: They say, you know, if you don't let this person transition, if you don't provide the hormones and the surgeries and the drugs, they're going to commit suicide. So that's what he's that's what they're referring to. It's of course totally dishonest, the facts unsubstantiated, and of course he's essentially admitting that, yes, we are giving transgenders, migrants and illegal aliens these gender surgeries, but it's.
Speaker 8: A good thing. And so you know, he can't escape the facts.
Speaker 9: They knew that we had caught them in the act, and so they're trying to run defense and these very sleazy, emotional blackmail techniques that we've seen for years.
Speaker 3: Charlie had an absolutely relentless passion for learning. I saw it up close, impersonal in every waking moment, every space moment that he could. He had a book open, he had a podcast open, he had a Hillsdale online course open. He was always diving into new ideas, absorbing information, studying up and sharpening his skills. That's why I loved doctor Arne at Hillsdale College. They shared a deep understanding that learning is the key to shaping your character, creating courage, and changing lives. Charlie never stopped learning, and neither should you. Through Hillsdale's online courses, he spent time studying the classics, the American Founding, and the enduring truths of the Bible. Now it is your turn With Hillsdale's free online courses, you can follow in his footsteps, learning from real professors and challenging yourself with rigorous coursework that's free and accessible to anybody who's willing to learn. A great place to start is their brand new course on logic and Rhetoric. Learn from Hillsdale professors how to speak masterfully, make a powerful point, and see how clear thinking leads to better decision making and more effective speech.
Speaker 2: Don't wit.
Speaker 3: Go to Charlie for Hillsdale dot com to enroll today. It's completely free.
Speaker 2: This is a real good one.
Speaker 3: By the way, Logic and rhetoric, pick up the mic, carry it forward. Learn like Charlie, start right now at Charlie for Hillsdale dot com.
Speaker 5: So we covered the trans focus, but there's a bigger picture that you've been highlighting, which is that this is one small part. I guess you can't even call that fraudulent. They're just openly saying this is what we spend money on. But there's also that California is the apotheosis of what you might call the Minnesota problem, which is easy fraud all over the place that's going unchecked. You call it the Empire of fraud. California has lost at least one hundred and eighty billion dollars to fraud. If you want a point of comparison, that's about the size of the economy of Qatar, or Kuwait or Rezbekistan. It's larger than the economy of Mississippi. That's a pretty large amount of fraud, and it's coming from a lot of different places, isn't it.
Speaker 9: Chris, Yeah, I mean we reported We had four reporters working on this story for a number of months, and it felt like every lead we chased down opened up a whole dozen new leads about fraud within the California system. But if you want to break it down in the simplest way possible, you have three major buckets. The first is unemployment insurance. We know that unemployment insurance in California was defrauded of more than thirty billion dollars under Gavin Newsom. The second bucket, the biggest bucket, is medical the state medicaid program. We know that there is you know, somewhere between twenty and twenty five percent of that budget is lost every year to fraud. Currently about two hundred billion dollars in total spending, so we're talking about, you know, let's say between twenty and fifty billion dollars conservatively on the low end, and then a kind of grab bag of other programs that are rife with fraud, homelessness services, food stamps, autism services, welfare programs, and so if you really pull the total scale of this is really astonishing, And it seems that California is designed to do two things. One, it's designed to line the pockets of Gavin Newsom's key allies in the labor unions, the teachers unions, the medical system.
Speaker 8: And then second, it seemed to permit fraud because fraud increases spending, fraud increases the kind of perception of job growth within the state, and that some of that fraud is doubtlessly routed into the NGOs, into the unions, into the other parts of the system where Gavin Newsom generates his power.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just I'm looking through some of the examples.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 5: You have someone who embezzled two point two million dollars for exotic cars. They got the monthly rent on a sixty five hundred square foot mansion. There's just example after example, and it was really it stands out a lot of those just it seems like it went. It was always there. It was always bad in California. But what really to just become permanent and much bigger than ever.
Speaker 4: Before is COVID.
Speaker 5: That COVID really just it's set the standard that we're going to give away almost unlimited amounts of money, and it sort of normalized the practice of just essentially not checking.
Speaker 4: That's why fraud is so glaring here.
Speaker 5: It seems like it's considered immoral, impractical, unethical to check the claims of anybody who's trying to take state money.
Speaker 4: Is that a fair characterization?
Speaker 8: It's more than fair. I mean, Blake, you put it perfectly.
Speaker 9: During the early months of COVID and California's response, they essentially opened up the unemployment insurance program to distribute money, you know, with no checks. In our reporting, we found two very interesting things. One, there were only two bureaucrats in Sacramento controlling potential fraud in the unemployment system, which was issuing you know, tens of billions of dollars per month in claims. I mean, it was really just open season. And one of the stories we found, which was just a perfect encapsulation. During this period, a rapper in Memphis, Tennessee named Nuke Bisel released a music video showing exactly how he was filing false claims with California unemployment and harvesting hundreds of thousands of dollars out of the system. Because he made the music video, he was eventually tried and convicted for embezzling seven hundred thousand dollars. But the kind of dirty secret he only got caught because he literally made a music video teaching people how he was stealing money.
Speaker 2: From the state of California.
Speaker 8: So if you kept it a little more low key, you almost certainly got away with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm looking here that they were paying.
Speaker 5: They paid out some COVID benefits to a bunch of hundreds of millions of dollars worth to prisoners names, including one hundred and thirty three inmates on death row.
Speaker 3: Is this just a rubber stamp? It's just like, is this are these this money? It just seems like nobody's checking any of the work. They're not checking to see if people are actually need this. And I think that's the other side of the story, is that not only is it fleecing the taxpayers, but it's so bad that you have to imagine people that actually need help and services are not able to get it or something. I mean, I just I'm are there any checks and balances?
Speaker 2: Chris No?
Speaker 9: And in fact, at every turn we found this in our reporting. You know, the news administration and state Democrats have systematically dismantled oversight investigations, fraud controls.
Speaker 8: It really does.
Speaker 9: Appear that they see the fraud as some kind of social justice, maybe redistribution of wealth from California's wealthy class and productive class to California's criminal class. I mean, you really need to go back and read your Dostoyevsky and read your Nietzsche to find the philosophical core of this, because on the surface, if you're a regular middle class taxpayer, it's almost too difficult to understand. How does the kleptocratic, criminal political class in California just give out tens of billions of dollars per year to fraudsters with seemingly no interest in making it stop.
Speaker 5: You guys have done incredible work over at City Journal, over at the Manhattan It takes a long time, and do it this way. If you're a young person out there, I will note that Manhattan institute in city. Know they're often soliciting for potential fellows, potential reporters. So if you're trying to make it in the world and want to make a difference, consider shooting them a resume. They are hiring pretty regularly. Chris, thank you very much. You guys have done tremendous work. We love having you on to highlight it.
Speaker 8: Thanks guys, keep it up.
Speaker 3: For a lot of Americans, the healthcare system is reactive. You get sick first, and then you wait for an appointment. Then insurance decides what you're allowed to have, and suddenly the medication you need is delayed or it's not a itailable. That is where all family pharmacy is different. This is not a typical pharmacy. It's family owned. I know these guys. They're great guys, works with license doctors, and is built around a simple idea. That's the idea that you should have the freedom to make informed choices about your own health and the ability to prepare ahead of time, so you're not reactive anymore. You're already prepared.
Speaker 1: You do not need insurance, you don't need to beg a doctor, just simple, fast, honest care. This is what healthcare should look like in America with you in control.
Speaker 3: With All Family Pharmacy, you can order prescription medications before you get sick, keep them at home, and have them ready when you need the most. Everything is done online. A licensed doctor reviews your request and your medication ships straight.
Speaker 2: To your door.
Speaker 3: They offer antibiotics, antivirals, tamaflu ivermectin, hydroxychloroquin mebenzadole, methylene blue, and even your daily maintenance medications. This is about access, preparation and personal responsibility. Choose freedom, choose the right pharmacy. Go to Allfamilypharmacy dot com slash code Kirk ten to save ten percent on your next order. That's Allfamilypharmacy dot com slash kirk. So we have Don Don. You are first on the ask us anything here. Go to members dot Charliekirk dot com to join Don.
Speaker 13: Why guys, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks for taking my calls. Good to good to talk with you too.
Speaker 2: What's on your mind?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 13: I was I was wondering what what you did with the microphone that Glenn Beck gave you that that used to be rushes.
Speaker 3: The Golden eib microphone excellent excellence in broadcasting. So a little backstory here. When Charlie and I first decided we're gonna start the Charlie Kirk Show and we're gonna do a podcast and a broadcast. I remember the first conversation I had with Charlie about it, and I asked him.
Speaker 2: What did he want to be? What did he want to become?
Speaker 3: And I said, do you want to become president? You know, I just threw it out there at that point. It you know, a lot of people ended up making that thought about Charlie or thinking that could be a potential in his future later on, but this was early.
Speaker 2: I said, you want to be president? You want to be Rush Limbaugh.
Speaker 3: And he said, well, I definitely know that I want to be more like Rush Limba. If I had to pick a route, not to compare himself to Rush by any way, by any stretch of the imagination. He just said that that is is a direction of where I want to go.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: And Charlie and I were both Rush babies. We grew up with our parents listening to Rush in the car. And he left a profound impact on both my life and Charlie's life. And so when Glenn Beck came to the studio and put that mic on in front of Charlie's chair. It was a tremendous honor and an amazing moment. I remember, I got kind of emotional. I was sitting in the bullpen watching the show from the bullpen, and so it was an amazing moment that being said, that mic, that microphone belongs in Glenn Beck's museum. So it was not a permanent gift.
Speaker 4: It was a sort of it was a lovely tribute.
Speaker 5: It not permanently gift us, which is frankly good because, as he said, Glenn actually has a museum in the Dallas area. You can go and see it yourself, uh, which is and a lot of other things. He's quite collect He's a very avid collector. I once went he had a I was once able to go to sort of an open house where they had the main museum but also a storage area. There's a tremendous number of historical documents that he collects throughout American history and world history, religious history.
Speaker 4: Very interesting place to go.
Speaker 5: So if you ever have the chance to see that, if you're in the Dallas area, you should you should do so.
Speaker 3: Great pool studio here that is that. That was Glenn Beck presenting the Golden EIB microphone, And uh yeah, I mean that thing is iconic, you know it is. And I love the way Rush would kind of sit back from These are actually the same make, make and model of the of the Golden the IB microphone.
Speaker 2: It's just his was cold.
Speaker 3: These are the standard ones, but he would he would kind of sit back, and he always had like perfect microphone etiquette. So if you get into broadcasting, you hear about microphone etiquette. I like to be a little closer, but Bret Rush would kind of stand there and kind of talk into it, and uh, it was.
Speaker 2: It was a tremendous honor.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful, beautiful piece, and I'm glad it's in the museum safe and sound, and you know, honestly, we probably couldn't keep it as safe as it needed to be here anyways, with as many people are in and out of out of the studio.
Speaker 2: So that's what happened to it.
Speaker 3: But it was a beautiful gesture from from the great Glenn Beck to bring that here and present it to Charlie's.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's good to know. I'm I'm I'm glad. It's some plays working beyond it with the way it should be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, of course. Well thanks for your question.
Speaker 3: You know, it's funny, I've don We've gotten that question a lot actually, so I'm glad we get a chance to kind of address it publicly. All right, Next up we have David David. Welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. Unmute yourself.
Speaker 13: Hey, how are we doing today?
Speaker 2: Doing great? David? How about yourself?
Speaker 4: Good? My question is real quick.
Speaker 14: First of all, you guys are doing a great job.
Speaker 10: Stiank you doing.
Speaker 14: But I'm trying to figure out how do candidates that are not in the.
Speaker 4: Race drop out of the race.
Speaker 14: Because we're in California and a lot of candidates. We got sixty pages of people running, well three pages of people running for governor, and half of them have no chance to get in.
Speaker 4: How do you tell these people to to California?
Speaker 5: California, California's especially back. Anyone can run and the jungle primary.
Speaker 3: Jungle primary system tends to create chaos. I'm much more a fan of each party running their candidate and going through a primary, close, closed primary.
Speaker 5: But the practical question is real, which is we've certainly seen cases, you know, maybe as an example, you might look at the Lindsey Graham race in South Carolina. A lot of people want him unseated, but there's a lot of different contenders, and it might have a strong shot if there was one guy specifically as the champion that was back and forth about.
Speaker 3: Paul Dan's ended up dropping out and throwing his support behind Lynch, which is good because it consolidates the primary field and gives us a better chance of replacing Lindsay Graham. So I get your point, and actually, ironically enough, when you talk about the governor's race in California, it's the Democrats that are concerned about the prospects there of having a splintered field that you could result in theory in two Republicans. I think that's less likely now that Swawell has dropped out. But the larger point that you're getting at here, the question is how do you get them to thin the field so that people can throw their support behind the more. I guess the candidates were the best chance of actually getting elected and the really this comes down to party apparatus at the state level and the county level. So what that reflects is a weekend GOP in California that can't sort of exert itself and tell candidates what to do. So sometimes you have to give candidates an off ramp, you have to give them other opportunities. You have to say, hey, if you get out, we'll make sure you have a position on this board or something like This is like party politics one o one.
Speaker 2: It happens all the time. And so the.
Speaker 3: Stronger the local party, the stronger the state party, the more influence and pressure that they can wield to get that done. You know, sometimes it's a good thing, sometimes it's a bad thing. Sometimes you want the grassroots candidates to stay in because the base gets more of a vote and you don't want the party apparatus to sort of dominate which candidates get to support.
Speaker 2: Not so, but it's.
Speaker 5: Tough because naturally politics does. It attracts people with egos, people who have a bit of megalomania. So a lot of people like you, don't really want to run for governor unless you really truly believe you can win, and a lot of people believe they can win even if they can't. But he is correct, Andrew is correct. That's really where party apparatus that you can really exert pressure. Financially, you can exert pressure, so you know you're done in this party if you don't bail out. That's the strongest tool in their kit. It's a reason we have parties.
Speaker 2: So we have more questions here, what's our next one?
Speaker 4: We have, Sarah next, unmute yourself and what's your question?
Speaker 6: Hey, can you guys hear me?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: We can?
Speaker 6: All right, So this is a Canadian question again. So I'm a political activist, a conservative political activist up here in Canada. I was recently. Yeah. Well it's also interesting too because I was recently issued at trespass notice by the University of Gwelph, not for anything that I said or did, but because I was in the vicinity of my father who had what they deemed to be a hateful, hateful conversation with two Middle East and girls in the parking lot. And I took no part in this conversation. I said nothing, I did nothing, and now I am banned from that university for life, even though I have work that I need to do there and I'm now banned. But that's kind of my story abouts what I'm fighting with right now. Well, and it's a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have two questions.
Speaker 3: So you're saying that for engaging in a conversation, which you didn't but just let's say for a moment that you did debating I don't know, Islam in the West. Let's say it was a spicy conversation. They're saying that that is so hateful that you could be trespassed and banned from a university.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, just for having public on a public university.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, I mean it was well, okay, let's just say it was.
Speaker 10: It was.
Speaker 3: It was it was argumentative. Let's say, you guys, it was a fierce disagreement about the merits of Islam or its compatibility with Western culture, which would be a very spicy conversation to have face to face, I admit. But even then, it's just underscores the value of the First Amendment in the United States, that that is totally open and free for having that conversation. The fact that you can't do that without you know, falling a foul of some hate speech codes in Canada is really a really terrible indictment of the Canadian system.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Canada's unfortunately an unfree country or a post freedom country, you might say, but I saw you had a little bit more to your question if you wanted to finish.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I was curious if anything like that ever happened to Charlie, because I know he went on a lot. There's a lot more campuses in the United States, and I know he went on a lot of them. Was he ever trespassed by a university for anything.
Speaker 5: That's a really interesting question because it gets at the heart of kind of why he was effective. Because over time, Charlie and Turning point more generally, they got very good at knowing what the rules were where, Like, for example, if the university tries to block you, when is what they're doing valid and when are they just trying to BSU, you know, trying to say, oh, there's security risks, you're not allowed to speak, and say, actually, you're a public university. You have to allow us to speak if you allow those people. He did get very good at that, but we did.
Speaker 3: He was once threatened with yeah, so I remember, I don't think he was ever trespassed off a university, but he I remember at the University of New Mexico, which used to put up huge protests. They would ship people in from all over. Most of these were not students, but they would make a lot of noise and they actually kind of harassed Tommy Laren, who was visiting with us at some events. And so Charlie had made it a point to get back to the University of New Mexico and basically just to plant the flag and say you will not intimidate us. We don't care if you're going to try, and you know, put Tommy Laren in a in a locker in a room somewhere, which is I believe what happened. They ended up having to get escorted out by a law enforcement for their safety.
Speaker 2: So Charlie went back there and I remember.
Speaker 3: He stood on the roof of one of the buildings and waved at the protesters, and the police did not like that and they threatened him with arrest and they basically said he was goading the protesters, and really he's just out there waving. He just stood up on the on the roof of one of the buildings and looked at them and waved, and it was it was an important symbolic gesture to say, you will not intimidate us, you will not drive us off this campus. And yeah, I mean that was the closest I remember him ever getting arrested. You know, it also happened to Riley Gaines where she got locked in a in a room and a room where protesters were pounding on the doors and she had to be sort.
Speaker 2: Of protected by police.
Speaker 3: Hours later, she ended up getting out of that situation, but it was a terrible situ Oh is this the new Mexico footage?
Speaker 2: Ah, good job days.
Speaker 5: That's how far away he was waving. And they threatened to arrest him for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a that was a near arrest.
Speaker 3: And I remember there was a bunch of hullabaloo after that event when he came back and told us what actually happened. But all he did was stand up there and wave, and they had this huge protest out there for him, and he would not be intimidated. But that's what we loved about Charlie because you know, he looked them right in the eye. And to Blake's point, because of the movement a turning point and because we were you know, especially during Trump one point zero, he did a bunch of executive orders on free speech on college campuses.
Speaker 2: It created a whole culture and a whole news.
Speaker 3: Media environment around enforcing free speech laws on college campus, and there was you know, fire was involved. ADF Alliance Defending Freedom was involved. I'm curious if ADF does any work in Canada. I would presume no, just because the laws are so distinct.
Speaker 4: It's different, it's tough.
Speaker 5: I mean Canada, as I said, they just don't have our rights. They kind of only wrote a modern constitution in the eighties and it's infused with so many of the modern assumptions of the left. So yeah, you can restrict hate speech laws, you can whole battery of things. And that's without even getting into the eccentric parts of Canada, the way large chunks of your major cities are being seeded over to the First Nations. And yeah, one thing after another, brain deep. One last thing about Charlie.
Speaker 4: One thing.
Speaker 5: He would have been fascinated by your story because I know one of his goals that he talked about was he was interested in speaking in more countries and one of the things he wanted to try was going to Germany and reciting facts about immigration that you'd get in trouble for saying there if you were a German. And he said his goal was to get arrested or cause a diplomatic incident or get himself deported start some sort of ruckus, and I think he would have been inspired by a story like yours to maybe try the same thing.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 3: Actually, there was some concern at one point whether or not Charlie was even going to be allowed to go into Canada. There was we got it's vague the memories, it's through the cobwebs here, but there was some concern that Charlie was on some list and wouldn't be allowed in Canada at one point. Yeah, I don't know that we ever tested it or tried it or looked into it deeper, but there was some concern that he was on a list, and we were sort of warned that it could cause a problem if he ever tried to go to Canada.
Speaker 4: Thank you for writing him. A good fight in a very tough environment.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: The weather is finally warming up, which means grilling season is basically here. And sorry, if you live in a colder part of the country where I'm at, it's grilling season. And if you're anything like me, you're already thinking about planning your first backyard barbecue of the year. For me, I already know what's going on the grill, and that's Good Ranchers. Good Ranchers partners with local farmers and ranchers to deliver one American meat straight to your door. It's pasted, you're raised, no antibiotics, and no added hormones. It's the kind of quality that you can actually feel good about serving other people around your table. And they just launched custom boxes. Now you can build your own box with the cuts your family loves, steaks for grilling, chicken for weeknight dinners, or whatever you reach for the most. Start your plan today and you'll get free meat included with every order, and with our code Charlie, you'll get twenty five dollars off your first order. That's free meat with every order and twenty five dollars off your first order with code Charlie. When you start your plan at good ranchers dot com. Good ranchers dot com, American meat delivered. All right, So who's our next?
Speaker 4: Have Andy?
Speaker 2: Andy? All right?
Speaker 3: Andy, I ummute yourself. Welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. Hello guys, Howdy, Hey there, So I'm kind of in.
Speaker 12: An unix situation in politically and stuff. But because the thing is that I've always been naga, but I'm also dating a foreign woman, and I'm struggling with, you know, how to balance immigration reforms, uh with you know, keeping out illegals but also not harming guys like me who are just trying to possibly bring a wife here. But of course the dating process is difficult, you know. It's like I would want my girlfriend to come visit the United States to see if she liked it before deciding to move, but really the only option is to immigrate, because if you do a tourist visa, they won't let her come because they'll presume immigrant intent, and so it's a really sticky sort of thing. And of course the only reason I'm dating outside of America is because of the uh some people call it the dating apocalypse of America, where it's like perfectly good guys are being like rejected by women left and right, and it's like our only option is to date outside of America. So I'm just trying to live the American dream. And it's just it's difficult with the immigration system. It's like there's no middle ground. It's like either you're like completely kept out and you have to prove everything. It's just like really tough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so, what do you mind me asking what country your I guess girlfriend fiance is from Philippines.
Speaker 2: Philippines.
Speaker 3: Okay, and you guys, I'm assuming you guys have been dating a while. You went and saw her in the Philippines. Had she come to the to the States without issue. It's just a matter of she.
Speaker 12: Has never she's never come to the States. I've always visited her. I've been there two times. I'm going to be flying down there for a third time, hopefully to propose her next time I go down, which is exciting. But yeah, it's also you know, she wants to fund her her family's home improvement project before getting married. So that's another thing she was trying to get, like a job that's good paying, but it's difficult. It would be nice if she could get an H one B in come here, but you know we're doing away with that now that's kind of frowned upon.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, you know, in the end, in the end, obviously you have our support. You want to chase the American dream. We want you to get married, we want you to have a family, but we also have to set our immigration policies for the interests of the nation. And I don't think there's any proposal to entirely No one's proposing that we get rid of the ability to marry foreigners or that you can get marriage visas for your spouse. But what we have talked about is we do I think we need to curb, for example, chain migration. I don't think marrying one foreigner should give them the automatic right to bring in every member of their extended.
Speaker 4: Family, because that's very amusable. You have to be careful with.
Speaker 5: It because you don't want people committing fraud, and people will commit a lot of fraud in order to get into the United States. So we're trying to set up a system that is good for the country. There's still ways that can work out for you. And even with your obstacle, to my understanding, is not so much that you're unable to marry her. Your obstacle is just she'll faced obstacles visiting you in the United States when she has long term immigrant in tent.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, just pulling up the numbers from Cato Institute, which did a big study of the decrease in legal immigration categories, and they said that cavisas for spouses and I sent this graphic here. Caves is for spouses and fiances were down sixty five percent in twenty twenty five. So if you compare a month by month, it just at the last December of twenty twenty five, it was down to about one point two five so one thousand, two hundred and fifty cavis as were granted that much that month, which was down from a number of almost three point five and twenty twenty four. So it is they are cracking down on this because you gotta believe there's a lot of fraud involved in this, a lot of people saying, oh, we're married, but they're not actually married. So to Blake's point, I believe that there's still a route for you here that it's just it. It's probably gonna be a more more challenging, more documentation, more proof.
Speaker 2: Are you working. I'm assuming you're working with attorneys on this.
Speaker 12: I haven't hired an attorney. Part of the thing is, you know, I'm I mean, I have a lot of things I'm paying for, Like neither of us really have way too much money, so I'm trying to navigate that too. It's like I I I am work, I do have a the dating service I I went with called Christian Filipino. They actually have a visa consultation company that's directly linked with them, but they're pretty expensive. So it's like, I definitely need that, like because you know it's gonna be tough, but it's like, at the same time, I can't afford it.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, listen, you got to work with an attorney on this. It's a complicated process. So whether you use that service or some other some other service, there's a lot of immigration attorneys. That's one of the downsides of the invasion that we've all lived through is it was a there's a lot of attorneys in the space look and for work right now.
Speaker 4: Just the big picture is the option is there.
Speaker 5: It might be more difficult, And it's similar that for other things we hear from businesses.
Speaker 4: Obviously they say, oh, yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, we want a secure border, we want to crack down, but it's tougher with labor costs in the roofing industry, in the home building industry, in the agricultural industry. And the truth is we do have to bite the bullet on that because so much of what we've done it's been short term thinking it's been taking the thing that's easier right now for the next month, for the next year, when we need to do what's best for this country fifty years from now, one hundred years from.
Speaker 2: Now, well, and that might require a short term sacrifices.
Speaker 3: I would just encourage you to not despair against the larger goals and the larger vision. And it sounds like you're basically on board with that. It is having a personal impact on you, but you have to and then put that in context of the larger goals that the Trump administration, the people that voted for the president in twenty twenty four accomplished, And we do want to limit.
Speaker 2: Foreigners coming into our country.
Speaker 3: We just do because listen, we're losing American culture. We're losing a lot of our norms, traditions, we're losing a lot of things we took for granted. The country that we grew up in. We're watching it transform in ways we don't like and don't need, and that aren't in the best interests of the country. So just separate your personal frustration and challenges from the larger goals and just remember if this is authentic, if your goals are true and real, and you can get a lawyer. I think you're still going to ultimately be successful, but again, yeah, it's going to cost you something, but not as much as you'd think, not as much as you think. There's a lot of lawyers in this space that, like I said, need work right now because of all the crackdowns. So hopefully you can find a good person to represent you in your fiance and you guys can get married have some babies.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Thanks, all right, man, good talking to you. What do we got next?
Speaker 5: We have Ellie Next, Ellie, if you're there on mute yourself and what's your question?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 8: Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 4: Yes? We can.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 10: So this is kind of similar to the last question that I asked. But obviously there's been a lot of chaos with like the daily news lately, and I feel like, just you know, the spirit of doomerism can kind of just run rampant. But since you guys are both on this show every day and pretty active on X, my question would be, how do each of you like stay grounded and still maintain like a semi positive view of the country in the world, especially when you guys are like very actively reporting on the news every day.
Speaker 4: So funny thing.
Speaker 5: I remember the first time I ever traveled alongside Charlie. This would have been in twenty twenty three, and he was about to sit back to take a nap, and I can't even remember what we were discussing, but I asked him about some sort of bad news or something like that, and Charlie just told me, Blake, how you feel is a choice.
Speaker 4: I choose not to feel bad, and so I don't.
Speaker 5: And that's actually it's a remarkable testament to his talents that I would tell people.
Speaker 4: One of the best things about Charlie. He was so high agency.
Speaker 5: And what that means is your ability to take your to create change in the world. That you want to make something happen, and so you take the individual steps to put it into action, which kind of all of us can do, but some are just better at it. And Charlie was ninety nine point ninth percentile at that.
Speaker 4: And a big part of that.
Speaker 5: Is, yeah, he would choose how he had the ability to create how he wanted to feel, and he knew being defeated, being downbeat, being negative was a hindrance to the world he wanted to create, and so he was always endlessly positive. And I think a big source of that, of course, was his faith. That he had that absolute confidence that comes from believing I am saved. I have you know, Christ died for me if I all I can do if I die or if something bad happens to me is I can meet my creator. And that that fire was in him all of the time. And that doesn't mean he never felt bad. It doesn't mean he never felt something was a bad thing that unfolded, but he could always bounce back so quickly.
Speaker 3: Well, and we try and do a good job on this show of talking about all the wins. I mean, if you just want to know why you should feel good, it's like, well, imagine Kamala Harris was president right now?
Speaker 2: Good lord.
Speaker 3: Anyways, if you want to be a part of these conversations with us, we would love to invite you and have you join at members dot Charliekirk dot com.
Speaker 2: Next up is Mick. How are you, Andrews? I'm well, Mack. How are you doing man?
Speaker 15: I'm doing great.
Speaker 2: Hope you're doing good too.
Speaker 8: Blake my question for you.
Speaker 15: Shortly after Charlie was assassinated, we heard from the Vice president and then we heard again when you were with him in Georgia that we would see an effort from the administration to crack down on some of those dark money leftist groups such as you know, George Soros's Open Society Foundation or the Ford Foundation and all their little crony groups.
Speaker 8: Where are we at with that.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard anything.
Speaker 15: We had the little incident where donaldle Long got arrested, but they went into a church, so that was a pretty.
Speaker 2: Open and shut deal.
Speaker 15: And besides that, I haven't really seen anything. So if anything, and I know the Vice President said he listens to this, so if he's listening, I hope he hears this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, he's funny.
Speaker 3: Just on that last note, I actually when I got off stage with him, I was like, were you just like, you know, being nice, Like do you like And because I have a relationship with the vice president of such, he would be like, yeah, you know, I was just trying to build you up or whatever. He's like, no, I actually listened to it. I actually listened to your show and that was a great honor. And he says, a bunch of people in the administration do the same. So yes, I have spoken with members of the administration. I'm sure Erica has as well. But I'm reminded of that final text message that Charlie sent to Stephen Miller. He said, we have to dismantle these left wing groups and the funding mechanisms behind them. And I know that Stephen Miller takes that very very personally, and that the fact that Jade Vance brought it up without me urging or asking is a really good indication that it remains top of mind. And I will tell you that the Treasury Department, which I remember during my conversation with JD I brought up Scott Bessen, has been working on this. He has a whole team that's devoted to this, and they I mean, I've seen the binders. There's like stacks of binders that they're they're investigating and looking through to root out some of these these thugs, these militants. They call themselves activists, No, these are these are domestic terrorists that are want to intimidate and potentially hurt, injure and kill conservatives. And so we saw this recently with what happened to Savanna Hernandez and Minneapolis, and then honestly that we talked about some of the violent threats that Erica Kirk was getting and the lead up to that University of Georgia event, well, a lot of that's sparked right after Savannah Savannah Hernandez. It like emboldened people to start, uh, you know, making threats against Erica in the organization. So I am one hundred percent on board of what you're saying, and I will tell you that they are working on it.
Speaker 5: Well, I want flag specific examples. So late last year, so you might recall, there was an attack on an ice facility in Dallas and that was organized and perpetrated by Antifa cells. And so actually late last year, for the first time, we got people who pleaded guilty in court to being members of an Antifa terror cell. And then just last month in March, we had eight more people convicted by a jury in Texas, again for terrorism related defenses as part of an Antifa group. And it's the first time that's ever happened. We've gotten individuals before, but we've never had it just oh, your Antifa group is a terror group. You committed offenses. So you'll sometimes hear people say they're doing nothing, nothing is happening, when the answer is sometimes it happens, and people just they don't want to believe it, they don't want to talk about it. It's easier to complain, but there are things like that happening. Unwinding a whole financial network is tougher, It takes longer to build that case. Big donor networks, of course can pay for better or lawyers, they can pay for better or defense generally, but we are getting the reps out there of going after the activists who commit crimes, bringing them to court, getting convictions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and kind of going back to the question from before, this is one of the reasons that I am positive I don't blackpill, because you give me four years of President Trump administration and the country will be an undoubtedly better place than four years of Kamala Harris. It's better for my kids, it's better for the country in every conceivable way. Yeah, you might have issues with what's happening in Iran, or you might have issues with the foreign policy, you're not enough focus on domestics.
Speaker 2: Part of our job is to.
Speaker 3: You know, remind the administration on this show and the other shows like it, of what the base wants, what the activists want, what the core constituency of this president really want and so we talk about that and we but we do celebrate the wins, and Blake's right, those are some great wins. And that's just the tip of the iceberg in a nation of three hundred and fifty million people, where it's gonna take time. Last question here is from Elizabeth. Elizabeth, welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show on Mute yourself and welcome Hi.
Speaker 16: Blake, Hi, Andree, thank you for taking my call. And also please just send Erica like there are a lot of people who love her and pray for her and see how hard she is working recently widowed with two toddlers in tow to keep her husband's legacy going. Thank you so much, value it and appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Like, please let her know we do what do And I want to say very briefly, when we get emails, for example, in our inbox freedom at Charlie Kirk and if their messages to Erica of that nature, I screencap those and I send them on to her immediately. She very much appreciates those. She does often reply to them herself as well. And so I just wanted to say that, but.
Speaker 16: She got her Monday meditations were also great on the podcast. They're still out there to.
Speaker 2: Listen to, of course.
Speaker 16: So my actual question, I apologize for digressing Charlie's origin story sort of been getting into politics. What's been interesting How he w a door knocker for this guy called Mark Kirk. Nobody remembers him for a reason. He was a forgetable rhino. And I guess my point is if that was Charlie start and he could still build turning Point USA after that, like, don't be an accelerationist, like keep going, like keep building, because imagine if we didn't have twenty million people in here illegally on the four years under Biden. You can't give these people an inch because it takes twelve years to do the damage they can do in.
Speaker 4: Two years, exactly exactly. And you know, even you'll dunk on, we can dump a bit on Mark Kirk.
Speaker 5: He was RHINOI but he also was a Republican senator for the state of Illinois. I don't think we're getting one of those anytime soon again. And even if they're a rhino, if they're in a blue state, you take what you can get. Those are people who will vote with you on judges. Most of the time.
Speaker 2: Susan koss is a great example.
Speaker 5: I think Kirk helped undermine Obama had a filibuster proof majority for a while. We blew that apart, and that really limited the damage Obama could do in his second term. So as bad as he was in plenty of ways, we would never tolerate a guy like that if he was it from Oklahoma or from North Dakota. But if he was representing Illinois, that's pretty good well.
Speaker 3: And Charlie always graded Susan Collins on a curt Yes, he because he said, you know, she'll always be there when we need we'll do some boat trading. She'll she'll, you know, make her you know, she'll she'll throw some some bones to the the blue in the parts of the state. But she's she's better than a.
Speaker 5: D She held the line she made. We didn't confirm Merrick Garland. So we have Trump's picks on the Supreme Court instead of Obama's picks on the Supreme Court.
Speaker 4: You take those, But I love.
Speaker 5: Your bigger picture point that Charlie got his start campaigning for another Kirk who was pretty moderate in a million ways, and he built a juggernaut that changed America. Always endlessly positive, great model for all of us to follow.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Amen.
Speaker 4: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com