Speaker 1: Today's show sponsored by Lear Capital, the precious metals leader since nineteen ninety seven and only company I trust and recommend to my family, friends and viewers. Visit Lear Alex dot com.
Speaker 2: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies.
Speaker 1: Cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news.
Speaker 2: It's time for truth without spin.
Speaker 1: It's the Alex Marlowe Show. This is the Alex marlow Show. And I'm glad you're here at the camera. Is this a cool new thing we're doing? Okay, so some people watching the streams that they're panning over to me right now, which is very I haven't seen that one before. All Right, those of you in the radio audience probably wish I came in a little bit hotter. But I'll get hot I'll get We had a lot to do today. We're we be talking about the Iron War. Got them updates there. I'm gonna update the Joe Kent situation. I'll give you a save Act update. We're talking a little more AI today. I just came back from some of the most bizarre meetings that I've ever been witnessed to in my life. In Silicon Valley. I'll give you some detail on that, probably not a ton because of the most fit's off record, but I got a lot of information, a lot of very interesting information about what is the present in the future when it comes to AI, and not all of it's negative. Tell you that so well, some of that on the show as well, plus a always always here some variety by way of some James Tallerico unbelievable clips. Got some of that to come later in the show. But let's start the Joe Kent situation, which is Trump's, one of top Trump's I think most popular amongst the grassroots appointees. Someone who was a top player in our intelligence community and intelligence space was resigned yesterday and did so in a way that was designed to optimize attention for himself. And all of it was under the auspices of that Trump's war in Iran is not going well. It's going badly. There's all these horrible things that are taking place. And the problem is is that Joe Kent, believe it or not, just a couple of weeks ago, a couple of months ago, certainly a year ago, was one of the people who was warning of the threat of Iran, I want to play this cup for you guys. This has cut seven. Please from just seven months ago on the very popular Sean Ryan podcast has played this, please cut seven.
Speaker 3: To the direction that we're heading in right now unless we make some serious changes.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's already I've already heard rumors that fifth grew the audience here in the audio. No one's here in the audio, okay, So can't laid out exactly how much of a threat Iran is in this clip that I'm attempting to play and hopefully I can play later on. And this is consistent with the way he's talked in the past. In January of twenty twenty, definitely, I personally think we should have crushed their ballistic and new capabilities. But Trump has a plan and he has definitely earned the confidence of any clear eyed observe. Also, an interesting thing that came across my feet on Next to Everything app from Michael Tracy, who's a reporter, gets a lot of good scoops. This is from twenty twenty three. Joe Kent condemns attacks on Israel and Biden Perez's weak leadership. So he is talking about Maria prestern for the draft.
Speaker 3: Darnt they like?
Speaker 1: That's that's the logical conclusion to the field. Unseat in Congress is why he ended up in the administration. And he was saying that Joe Biden and that administration made the attack, the October seventh attack possible in twenty twenty three, which is exactly what I argue in my research and I've written skill.
Speaker 3: They're still registering for the draft, aren't they?
Speaker 1: Why that's allowed for Hamas to feel empowered to engage in that way? And Okay, we got the clip. Let's play the clip.
Speaker 3: They're still registering for the draft, aren't they?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: That's that's the logical conclusion to the direction that we're heading in right now, unless we make some serious changes.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's already it's I've already heard.
Speaker 3: Rumors that fifth grew is going to be sundednized to Iraq because of the escalated, yeah, situation with Iran. Now, yeah, I mean most Americans aren't aren't aware of it. We've our troops in Iraq and Syria have been attacked one hundred and fifty plus times by Iranian proxies. And when we say Iranian proxies, we've got to be clear on what that is. That's the Iraqi government that we pay because after the Iraqi military we spent two trillion on surrendered isis. We had to go back in there in very short order and stand a military back up again. And guess who filled the breach. The SA malicious controlled by Iran did.
Speaker 1: It is very well stated, and this is the whole point that I've been noting for the last few weeks, is that every single attack on Americans and Americans allies in the region, that Iranian money behind it. And believe it or not, even some American money. Because a lot of you are very skeptical of how we're doling out our political welfare or whatever you want to call it, to foreign nations, foreign aid, whatever it is, that we're not being judicious enough and how we're and we could be sending it to the bad guys, even bad guys who wishould do his harm. Think about Joe Biden leaving all of that weaponry in Afghanistan that's clearly been used against Americans, against American allies. This has been our pattern. And so we need strong minded people who can see evil and see that we need to oppose evil and stand up to evil, but also we need to stop funding some of this stuff in look into that at a very minute level, and we're not doing so. We thought Joe Kent was one of those guys, and all of a sudden he's abandoned ships, specifically because he says the US is being controlled by Israel, even though and to read this quote, he in his condemnation of the October seventh attack, he refers to Israel as an ally multiple times, and he says he will not authorize one cent of financial aid to Iran, and I will make sure Israel gets the weaponry they need to keep themselves secure. So that's him seven months ago, this is him in twenty twenty three and twenty twenty He's saying Iran nuclear capabilities and ballistic capabilities need to be attacked. And that's exactly what Trump is doing. And the more I'm thinking about this war, the more I think that so many people who I think generally aligned with me and a lot of stuff are really succumbing to media doomerism and are not actually paying attention to what's going on. There's very loud chorus that we're already in a quagmire, that Trump and no plan. But if you look at it methodically, one day after the next, we keep taking out whoever is the most important person. Overnight last night Israel took out Iran's intelligence minister. But one thing that's interesting about that is no one even knew who he was answering to, because we took out his boss, and his boss and his boss. And now we're left with the cardboard cutout, the Gayetola, who was too dumb to be the iotola according to his own dad. And we're acting as though we're getting our clocks cleaned here, which is just not true. We've gone after its ballistic missile arsenal, We've gone after the nuclear infrastructure, We've gone after Iran's air defenses. All this effectively, we've gone after Iran's proxy command architecture. All this stuff is essential to being able to declare victory at some point. It's not us failing here. This is us actually succeeding to some degree. To what degree is it enough? I don't know. And the Trump administration is not defined what victory looks like. I imagine that's strategic. And again I'm giving them a little bit of time. At least three months was kind of the number I've in my head. Keep an eye on that summer when an election season heats up, when the summer cruit comes in, summer mix, the blend, whatever we call a formula, it's going to drive up gas prices. But overall, we've had decades of kind of efecklessness in terms of opposing Iran. They're enriching uranium up to sixty percent, which is there's no civilian use for that. All this designed to destroy America in our allies, and disrupt the global economy, disrupt global peace, the world order, and to it ultimately advanced radical Islam, which is not democratic, is very oppressive and goes against all of our Western Judeo Christian democratic values. One thing that's noteworthy to me and all this, that I think is not being emphasized, is that there was a report that was largely tied to the Iranian media, who's not credible here that Chinese tankers are getting through this straded war moves and our tankers are not, and tankers going to the West, and that's part of the problem. But we're really relying on the word of the Iranian government for that, which is not adequate. Of course, not it's all propaganda, it's all fog of war. So if we continue to decimate their defenses, their ability to rebuild their leadership infrastructure, then I don't want us all mopen around because we read something on social media that we didn't like, and for Joe Kent to make this one to eighty this quickly with only the explanation that we're just taking orders from Israel, which I just don't see how that's the case. I think Donald Trump has always known that Iran is a major threat. And when you see nuclear war as a imminent threat, as I know the Trump administration does, and I believe correctly, then this is the only approach that works, is to try to do some damage quickly and then hopefully leave. Now we haven't gotten the leave part, and I hope it happens soon. And I don't know what Trump parameters are for victory, and I'm looking forward to seeing that. But I just want to emphasize that there's something up here going on with Joe Kent. There's something going on. He's gonna speak to Tucker Carlson to day. Let's see if they do anything fair to get in the real nitty gritty of what's going on here. But someone got to him. I don't know how they got to them. I don't know what other There's some other detail here in this algebra problem that we're missing. There's another variable. There's either some dirt on someone. There's either some fight, some beef, or some broader ambition, maybe a bag of cash somewhere for someone. I don't know what it is, but there's something up to see this sort of a one eighty, and I want you to get cowed into it, to think that we're somehow wildly losing when you're seeing devastating blow after devastating blow from the Trump administry. If we can get out soon to clear victory, be in great shape.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Israel is the hot topic right now, so I've been opening pretty much every show with so many opinions and emotions surrounding it, it can feel hard to know where to start. Well, the Bible tells us I will bless those who bless you. That isn't just a comforting promise, It's a clear calling from God, and today, with anti Semitism rising around the world even here at home, that calling is more urgent than ever. At a time when Jewish communities are experiencing more hostility, more threats, and more violence than ever. Christians have a powerful opportunity to respond with God's love and to say you are not alone. When Christians choose to bless Israel, we're not entering a political issue. We're honoring the root of our faith and standing against hatred. Supporting Israel is more than a belief, it's a biblical mandate. And by partnering with the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, you can push back against the darkness and be a light to God's people. Learn how you can bless Israel and be blessed in return. IFCJ dot org today, that's IFCJ dot org be the blessing, live the word, answer the call. One thing that I do for my nutrition is I try to keep things simple. I try to eat whole foods. And one of the reasons why is because whole foods have phido nutrients, the natural compound that your body uses to adjust and repair and respond every single day. Balance of nature takes produce through a tailor vacuum cold process that stabilizes the phyto nutrition. Their whole health system bundle includes their fruits and veggies, and fibrin spy supplements. These give you forty seven ingredients of whole foods and their phytonutrients. Their brand new freeze dried snacks also go through a similar process for the same phytoonutrient rich reasons, and I gotta say they're super delicious. Go to Balance of Nature dot com and subscribe and you can save today. You can join hundreds of thousands of customers in one simple routine that's changing the world. A couple other quick Iran updates, so Iranian State Maydia did confirm that Ali Lari Johnny, the man who a lot of outside observers believed was the person truly running Iran at the moment, is dead, which means that ostensibly the Gayatola, much to bah Khmani, is running things, but he's mia, so we don't know where he is. He's still cardboard cut out. He popped up for two seconds and seems to be very very dumb from all the reports that we can gather about him. And now there are rumors that Mossud Pozeshkian, who is the president of Iran, now wants to resign, and we don't know if that's true, so but it could be the case, but it certainly doesn't seem like we're on the brink of losing the war. The whole trick is is that whether or not we can open up that straight and the other thing is is trying to keep an eye on are the Iranian tankers going to China? Are those getting out? Because if they are, that changes things, I think in terms of calculations, because if China, which had a very rough year, They've had a lot of problems in China and they continue that. We continue every day bripe Oart News, we keep reporting on all sorts of different bad news for China. One thing that we got going on today is Afghanistan and Pakistan are now officially at war, and these are belt in road countries and now they're blowing each other up. China is on a terrible run here, so if they can't get that oil, then this could lead them to pressuring Iran and saying, hey, you're gonna have to relent here, because that is I think what's really sustaining Iran right now is being able to ostensibly get oil to China. But that might not even be the case. We do not have a good way of tracking this initial reports, I don't trust them, and so now I think it's an open question. Mark that down you're hear hearing here. First, I think it's an open question if China is actually getting rainy and oil, and if they're not, then I think we're in a much stronger position than the pretty strong position I've already laid out. So you little faith. We got to give the president a little bit of time on this. And I think people who are trying to resign and then play up their resignations is just undermining the war effort. And we are in a war. That's what it is. It's a hope it doesn't last much longer, but it's what It is important to note that stuff. Another thing, you a way, allies not stepping up. They never step up. They always underfind and underperformed. Trump spoke about this a little bit. I don't play this cut fourteen please.
Speaker 2: All of the NATO allies agreed with us, but they don't want to, you know, despite the fact that we help them so much. We have thousands of soldiers in different countries all over the world, and they don't want to help us, which is amazing, I mean amazing. And I didn't do a full court press, because I think if it did, they probably would be So I think NATO's making a very foolish mistake. And I've long said that, you know, I wonder whether or not NATO would ever be there for us. So this is a this was a great test because we don't need them, but they should have been there.
Speaker 1: Absolutely fantastic point. I've been a NATO skeptic for a long time. I just don't trust that they would be there for us when we need it and we do fund it, And it just seems like the only time NATO's in the news is when we're trying to remind them that they're not pulling their weight, and that is where we're at. And it feels like Trump is fighting a war notches with Iran, but he's fighting on so many fronts. He's fighting it. Of course with the pr battle with our media. Democratic Party is not helpful. Obviously reading against us in a lot of ways. Part of the anti war right, who with whom I agree on a lot of stuff, they're really trying to be very negative here and very quickly doomers and I just don't dig it. I just it's very tough to be able to win these things, and you got to get the present little bit of leeway here. And he's up against so much NATO not helping as well. And I'll tell you, if Trump doesn't succeed here, you run the risk of giving the country over to clowns like this. This is games Tall Rico, who is running for senate in Texas. Can you play cut six please?
Speaker 4: John.
Speaker 5: We have I think heard more and more issues of animal welfare. I think not just because it's the right thing to do and the moral thing to do, but also it's, as all of you know, necessary to fight climate change. It is now existential that we try to reduce our meat consumption and that we try to respect animals in all aspects of society. And so I am proud to say that our campaign has officially become a non meat campaign. So we we are only buying vegan products from from our local vegan businesses.
Speaker 1: The only vegan so no pizza either. So he's running for senate in Texas. This is twenty twenty two, by the way, this clip, he's double massed here, I think in I'm sorry twenty two. Yeah, So this is like two years after the pandemic got going. He's still got the cloth mask on, which never worked for a second. Well, he's speaking easily, socially distanced, and he is saying no meat on the campaign the home of barbecue in America.
Speaker 3: No meat.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you, when I have barbecue, I wash it down with the die Coke. That's what I do. I've been doing my whole life. That's the drink I grew up with. It's the one that you gotta have at a barbecue or whenever you're having your big day out. That is in the break room. It is how you relax. It is how you have that crisp case that just cuts through that barbecue fat and sauce so good. The iconic brands that made the American story Coke, Doctor Pepper, diet Coke, et cetera. These have been making our history for the last one hundred years. With everyone talking about American jobs. These companies behind these beverages, they walk the walk the whole time Americans. Beverage company companies making American products with American workers in America's hometowns and the employee. Over two hundred and seventy five thousand men and women in all fifty states. These are people who show up every day, do the work and get you those Crispy die Cokes you need with your barbecue. We deliver for America dot org. To find out about these great companies. We deliver for America dot Org. Portion of the show responsored by American Beverage Association.
Speaker 4: All Right, we.
Speaker 1: Got one clip I want to share with you Rick Renell talking about Joe Kenton his resignation, which I think this was a pretty clear analysis what's going on. Grenell, certainly fan favorite of the base, is one of the most I think energetic of Trump's supporter, has been with him for a long time, pretty trustworthy on this stuff, with great national security, foreign policy backgrounds. Play cut four police guys.
Speaker 6: If you can't work for the President of the United States and his policies or her policies in the future, then what you have to do is get out of the way. Because I don't have any patience for these people who don't like the policy or don't want to implement the policy. Well, then you shouldn't get paid by the federal government. I think every single person who works in the federal government should sign up to implement the president's policy, and that if it's a Democrat or a Republican, you have to implement the policy. But we have too many people with big egos in Washington that somehow think they get to stop the policy or I have an opinion that matters, that's so.
Speaker 1: Right on, and it's just the whole point is that we have a democratic system where you elect an executive chief executive. It's a president, he's got a vision for this stuff, and then when he appoints you to stuff, it's not your job to grandstand. And if you're electing your own district and you're representing a striking and feel like you're carrying out those what your constituents want, that's one thing. But when you're in an appointed position where you're serving at the president's leisure and you're going out of your way not only to resign, but to do it in a way that's so self aggrandizing. This should be off putting to people in this incredibly performative era that I'm just so struck by this. It feels like everywhere we go there's always performance art that's taking place, and I just feel like we could use a little bit less of this. I see this in the Hollywood class I see this in the media class, and I certainly see it in the political class. And it's time to start acknowledging when this stuff is happening, pointing it out and saying all these people are doing is grandstanding really important stuff, okay. And the other thing is it distracts from things that are really, I think quite important and a big deal, which is trying to understand how we could come up with a way to enforce more of I don't know, let's say, our immigration laws, which are an existential threat to our country. I want to play this clip. This is from the Minnesota House where every single House Democrat has blocked reporting to I when illegal aliens break an additional law. Let's play cup thirteen.
Speaker 3: Please of green.
Speaker 7: Vote is a vote for law enforcement cooperation. A no vote is a vote against common sense local law enforcement helping to deport criminal illegal aliens. It's not simple vote yes.
Speaker 3: The clerk will take the role.
Speaker 1: And those of you can't see the screen. It's all by every single close the role in the area votes.
Speaker 3: They're being sixty seven eyes and sixty seven days. The motion does not prevail.
Speaker 1: Well, and it's they blocked it. The Democrats in Minnesota block reporting illegal activity by illegal aliens. You should not be your dies. This is so insane. And again, you know I mentioned at thirty six into the show, I think most shows you here today are not gonna mention that it's the This is the type of stuff that we are losing huge sections of our country to the woke by virus slash illegal aliens, slash pandering by bubble democrats who think the key to their future is just you try to motivate certain constituents to support them and vote for them, when these constituents have no right to be here at all. In many cases, it's very perverted. It's perverse stuff we've got, and we're losing any hope that there's anyone across the aisle with any rationality whatsoever. This is Ted Lew, who at one point was considered one of the least irrational Democrats, now has gone completely nuts. This is cut eight. Please from Lyndell TV.
Speaker 7: Haowersman.
Speaker 1: Democrats have repeatedly expressed deep concern over ice being at polling places, But if illegals aren't voting in American elections, as you just alleged, then why is that of such great concern?
Speaker 3: Oh? Because people with guns around a falling place would be intimidating to lots of Americans.
Speaker 1: That's so fantastic. I just love it. It's a great questions like why do you care if ICE is there checking it out? If illegal aliens aren't going to be there? Beca illegal aliens are voting anyway? See what Teddley really meant is not that it's intimidating normal people. What he really meant is, oh, the illegal aliens are voting by mail. That's what he really meant. That they're getting their ballots, the community organizers are routing them up and turn them in. So we have a DOJ that's not doing enough on this. And again I don't know Pambody, never doctor, don't know much about her. Think she means well, but we're not seeing enough action. And you know how I know we're not seeing enough action because Tom Holman says, so can we play cut five guys?
Speaker 2: Do you think right now we are doing enough to arrest and prosecute those who are impeding ICE?
Speaker 8: And no, we're not done enough. There needs to be zero tolerance on anybody impitting a law enforced officer. We need DOJ to really step up on this and focus on this, because we got to send a message when they start seeing consequences, when they start going to prison for doing stuff like that, because not only they're putting the ice officers life in danger, they're putting in the community in danger. Because the child rapists that we couldn't arrest for a month later, how many real kids did he rape in that month that he was walking.
Speaker 1: Around It Just over and over again, we see examples. It feels like every day were reporting on a new one of bright part news of someone who has no right to be here, ought not be here, and is committing some sort of crime, committing some sort of disturbance, and they're getting out scott free. They're getting out with very limited detention time, with very limited accountability, and certainly not quick deportation orders. This is an issue to champion, and it's when we've got to do everything we can to get out in the public, try to highlight the most persuasive example so that people understand how widespread this problem is. To understand that every illegal alien crime that takes place in this country should never happen, should have a zero tolerance policy for this one crime, you should be deported in fact, no crimes. You should be deported. We should be do mass deportations everywhere. And the DOJ the more they focus on this so they can start racking up numbers, reporting numbers that we were getting illegally in criminals out of this country, then they're going to, I think, really help us all a lot in terms of saving the country, but also electorally and what's going to be a tough election year because what ends up happening is the Left ends up championing these people. They end up championing the people who are the most disruptive towards America's way of life. I've been playing a lot of Man Donnie clips as we watched the experiment into Islamism and communism happened at the same time in New York City, and I think it was on my podcast last week with Emma Joe Morris, who I've been podcasting with every single week. By the way, so a huge Ma Joe fans. So my most popular podcast episodes famous for the Laptop from hell Scoops, really one of the most unique minds in American journalism, and we've been doing one of my three original podcasts every week. I've been doing with Emma Joe. We were talking a lot about what's going on in New York. She's a New Yorker and mom. Donnie had that viral Ramadan celebration where he's eating on the floor, and he tailored it in such a specific way to make it sort of hard to criticize. I thought it was very egregiouslyolytical, which is something that should be frowned upon for any major religion, be it Muslim, Christian, Judaism, et cetera. It was very performative. But he had Muhammad Khalil there, the Columbia University agitator who ignited so many of those protests, so many of those controversies, a guy who should not be in this country as far as we can tell. Let's play cut ten, please, guys. This is Muhammad Khalil, and a clip from Washington Freebeacon played this one from just two days ago.
Speaker 4: It's very racist to ask a Palestinian this question just to validate their views, because they don't see them asking any Israeli or American politician about condemning all the killing that's happening with it, you know, and and Lebanon and Palestine and on any anywhere. So that's sort of like hypocrisy and devilish standards that's being used against us. I refuse to be part of that.
Speaker 1: So this is a guy who is here as a guest in our country on a green card. So I don't know if he's an illegal alien per se, This is debatable, but he's here on a green card, and his whole design is to try to attack America, to attack our allies, try to agitate, try to cause problems for people. And his detention has led to him being elevated, not because of anything that he's done that's productive for society, but because he opposes law and order in this country. And that's what's so noteworthy to watch this is that the Democrats choose their heroes that people who are trying to undermine the American fabric. That's who they ride behind, that's who they rally behind. And it's across the board. It's not just people who are on the fringes. It's not just people who are the most extreme examples of what Democrats are offering political politically this day and age. The for the Mamdanis of the world, it's also the establishment of the Democrat Party. We learned that team Jeffries, the leader of the Democrat Party, that the Democrats tactic right now is that with the DHS shutdown that's taking place, it might be causing some of you to have longer security lines, making it difficult for some of you to travel. Remember, these DHS government shutdown that's taking place is only because the Democrats don't want to fund ICE, which was basically fully funded from the Big Beautiful Bill. So ICE is operating to pretty much full capacity. But they're trying to make Americans hurt. And they said, so this is the direct quote we're making people hurt. We're making people hurt. And it's not just from me hearing it. This is from Axios from this report. Making people hurt is the exact quote the Democrats have. And what's interesting is that Axios tweeted this out and then in the article they somehow remove the quote, so clearly the Democrats that I could see, but maybe it's in there, maybe it's just behind some sort of a paywall I can't access. But the Democrats don't want this quote out there. They don't want the fact that they're trying to make people hurt, because those are the optics What they're trying to do is trying to make your lives difficul culture they can achieve political victory. It's so perverse, and I don't think we could get away with it. We wouldn't do this. We don't want Americans to suffer, but they want us to suffer so that they could serve their own political purposes. And they continue to back the most crazy people imaginable. Graham Platner, as you guys might recall, U, is someone who's been incredibly accused of all sorts of mistreatment of women. He's the guy who's a Nazi tattoo, He's a about communist. He's now's not apologetic for Nazi tattoo. Even some people on there are a lot of women are speaking out against him. Now there's a pretty compelling ad that I want to share with all of you. Can cut twelve please, guys, did.
Speaker 3: You know Graham Plattner wrote that women worried about rape need to quote I get so foocked they wind up having sex with someone they don't mean to.
Speaker 6: Disgusting, Platner wrote, to avoid rape, women should quote act like an adult for sake.
Speaker 7: Graham Platner, Seriously, we blame the victim.
Speaker 6: That's a horrible thing to.
Speaker 4: Say, disqualifying. I have not seen this.
Speaker 3: He's a bully.
Speaker 7: This guy gets off a vibe.
Speaker 2: It's just no way I could vote for you.
Speaker 7: No, Graham Platner.
Speaker 8: The closer you look, the worse it gets.
Speaker 7: I'm Janet Mills, and I approve this message.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable that this guy with this record could be elevated by the Democrat establishment and defended, and not just by people in the fringes. This is Bernie Sanders and this is all Barack Obama world is defending this guy communist Nazi tattoo, credible accusations from women saying that women basically need to suck it up, need to walk it off if they've been sexually assaulted and it might have been their fault. Whatever happened to believing all women. I thought that was a Democrat thing. And then you got Mohammed Khalil who comes in this country on a green card and agitates, and we try to detain him, get him out as best we can, and that's their new hero. It's remarkable how the American values are not actually values to so many Americans right now. People on the Democrat left. They're pushing the undermining of American culture. All right, I'm concerned about inflation. I've got some bat inflation numbers. I'll share them after the break. I'm concerned about currency devaluation, and I'm starting to wonder if I'm protected and you should chew from these Volda markets risk to our monetary system. Global financial chaos has become the norm, and it's not going to change anytime soon. That's why I took it upon myself to get educated about what's happening with our dollar and now massive government money printing, balloon dar inflation, and our debt forty trillion dollars pretty big, and all of this continuing. What's going on right now. I found the best partners in the game. That's Lear Capital. They have free gold and silver reports. They will educate you on the stuff they didn't teach you in school. They taught me about alternative assets like gold, precious metal silver, which might be just what you need to protect your wealth at uncertain times. Recall Morgan Stanley's chief investment officer recommends now twenty percent gold in their portfolio. That's up from negligible amount. It's big it's a big change. They're moving into gold. Maybe you should too, So I'm encouraging you to take charge and do something. Turn to my friends at Lear Capital. They helped educate me and they can do the same for you. You can find out more by calling their hotline eight hundred nine nine to two two two five five. That's eight hundred nine nine to two two two five five Right now. You get your free gold and silver investment kits. Just have a conversation with them. Don't worry about buying it, even though I think you're gonna want to, but just have a conversation with them. You will learn so much and you'll have a chance to qualify for up to twenty one thousand dollars at Bonus Gold eight hundred nine nine to two two two five five, or go to rear alex dot com. You're a nice team in the show, A tidy team. Greg Evans, our executive producer, Sean McConnell runs the board. Roger Wicker, Junior, Rick lock here At, Shollie Matt Sibyl Brandon Couples, Misty Callahan, John Cassio, Daniel West all have vital contributions to our show, which we love doing We love doing the show here and we got a lot more for you on the podcast feed as well, so don't forget to subscribe, and if you're inclined to watch the show, YouTube Rumble, but also in the evenings and Salem News Channel, we're over there as well. You can see some of the visuals. Try to do a nice visual show for you as well. Keep the entertainment factor up.
Speaker 6: It's important.
Speaker 1: Talking to Larry Elder about it, it was talking about how you know, we got of an obligation to entertain, not just inform educate too, but entertain. We try to do this here on the show, and the visuals help with that quite a bit. And I will say that there's a lot of the news that I want to touch on briefly, but all things that you can get a little bit more detail at Brightbart News. We are watching right now in the studio the hearings from Mark Wayne Mullen, who is up for confirmation to replace Christy Nome at DHS. My sources are telling me he's going to skate to confirmation, which is a positive. But the fact is is that you've got to face the senators and have a grilling and he's apparently fighting with Ram Paul right now, and I am just so jealous of My host will be coming on later in the day who will probably get to play clips of that and break that down for you. So I then you're not Steale by tomorrow. I'll try to play some of those for you as well. The Save Act debate continues. The Wall Street Journal editorial board is saying that passing the bill isn't worth breaking the filibuster. This is just the old way of doing things. They want to play by the Marquis of Queensberry's rules. It does not work. This is why new media is so vital is that Wall Street Journal has a lot of very thoughtful and smart people over there who are writing. But I just feel like they are completely naive to how vicious the Democrats are fight and how they will remove the filibuster their first chance to advance their agenda, and they will block even Trump's most reasonable ideas at this point in time. So really, our only option to pass basic stuff like barring a legal aliens from voting in our elections and ensuring that that doesn't happen, which could save our republic. Not to mention Elbus electorally, but it could save the country literally. Well, they think that that is just way too much to ask if that involves having to remove the filibuster. They feel like the problem is the Republicans. Is not the Democrats that think that you should not have enough safeguards to ensure that legal aliens are not voting in our election, or the Wall Street Journal. The problem is Republicans, because may be you about have to change the filibuster rules to do so. So all that is out there as well, and we will highly anticipate some Trump advance going around the country.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 1: Trump's in Dover, Delaware, I think dvances in Michigan. They're going to be doing a dignified transfer. They're going to be talking about their economic agenda and manufacturing. This is one real positive from my Silicon Valley trip that was on that I will share is that it does seem like there is a big revival in American desire to do manufacturing here and people who wanted to insource, people who wanting to build hardware, not just software in this country, not just things that live on the cloud, but things that are actually you build with your hands, and computers as well, but things that you make manufacture here in America. Feels like that energy is here, and it feels like it's across industries that maybe you would not think of, including the tech sector. So that's very exciting and I'll share more about that as time goes on. Yeah, speaking of the Save Act, guys, we're in trouble here because Pearl Jam, the rock band, is now calling for fans to urge Senators to vote against the Save Act. You know what's sad here is that when the Save Act fails, then the Pearl Jam's in a declare victory as if they made a difference here because the Save Act is going to go down, and so this is just media one oh one is they look I admit it occasionally at bright part, I'm telling people, we got to put ourselves in a position where we can claim victory here. Pearl Jam has now done that, so they will be the ones who can position themselves as taking down the Save Act. We did get OSCAR ratings and they're the third lowest ever, which is I'm kind of struck by that they weren't the lowest ever, but very very bad, and no one is watching these shows. I think people are just completely inundated with celebrity class, with the woke class of the entertainment media, and they've had enough. But seventeen point nine million people watching, which is third worst in history in twenty twenty one, only ten million people watched twenty twenty two, sixteen point six million. What was going on in twenty twenty one, But in twenty fourteen we were at forty three million people tuning in, and I think I don't even know if that was the highest year or so. They've lost a third of their two thirds of their audience over the last decade, and that's because they're creating product that is not at the center of our culture. That's the bottom line, and the Hollywood elites are increasingly out of touch with normal people. Warner Brothers CEO David Zaslov is going to bag almost a billion dollars perently eight hundred million dollars if the paramount deal closes, which, by the way, the woke Netflix CEO Ted Sarandoz said that Trump did not block the Netflix takeover of Warner Brothers. So really interesting, so actually saying that it wasn't Trump interfering politically smart move by the Netflix guys, but get eight er million dollars. All these people getting laid off, which is fine because a lot of journalists getting laid off and people who are making entertainment we don't need. But a genius businessman. I would like to get him on the show. I got to talk to hibout it. He pulled that off, getting all these people fired while he pockets a billion dollars. The shamelessness is unbelievable. That's what our entertainment media is like. They're all about themselves. It's all about the self. With the entertainment left, go in peace, to love and serve the Lord.