Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point you would say, college chapter. Go start attning point. Yould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 2: I gave my.
Speaker 1: Life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 2: Here I am.
Speaker 3: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 4: All right, welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. It is January ninth, twenty twenty six. We are here in studio lots to go over. Blake Neff, Good morning, howdy. We are going to be covering the all the developments with ice that are happening in Minneapolis and Portland. In Philadelphia, there's a new wrinkle there. We're also going to be covering the voter ID developments out of the state of California. Yes, I said that right. The state of California is making progress grassroots movement on voter ID. They just crossed a million signatures. We're going to have Representative Calvert there, the highest ranking congressman out of the state of California, joining us next. He's been behind the scenes pushing that boulder up a hill. He's doing great work there. We are now at the precipice of a very very sticky, tricky situation, and we talked about it yesterday on our Crime Show with Jack Posobic. But we are now seeing local jurisdictions threatening federal law enforcement. Blake give us the lowdown.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, so it's exactly what it is. So we had the shooting in Minneapolis, and we've seen them sort of build up to this. There have been a few false starts because their rhetoric is like, they'll use aggressive rhetoric, but they don't quite cross the line of taking action. But what they keep doing is they keep delegitimizing ICE. They're calling them messed thugs. They say they're kidnapping, yeah, gestapo, they say that they are committing crimes. And increasingly the goal is to basically say that ICE is a criminal organization, and they will treat them as a criminal organization. And I think what we're building up to is they want to they want to engineer a constitutional crisis where they can just overtly defy the enforcement of federal law, which is what ICE does. ICE is enforcing federal immigration law by arresting and deporting people who are illegally in the country. That is what they are doing. And it started with I've seen this play out over basically decades of my life because it was originally just oh that it causes harm to communities if you arrest people, if you go to their church, or if you do like if you arrest them in certain contexts, then they won't go to hospitals, or they won't call the police for other crimes. But increasingly just the attitude is actually these people all everyone in the world has the right to be in America, especially if they're a foreign rapist, gangster, criminal, especially, and any attempt to deport them or arrest them, they will not collaborate with that. We already see that with the sanctuary city stuff. They won't keep anyone locked up so that ICE can detain them. And now they just say, well, actually, ICE just can't detain them at all. And where we're getting closer to this is we have them now just basically saying they're going to arrest ICE agents possibly.
Speaker 4: And this is Philadelphia Sheriff Rachelle billal Dei hire out of Philadelphia. And by the way, in this clip, she's praising the DA, who's a Soros funded DA, absolutely lawless head of this city. It's incredible to the extent to which these municipalities have been radicalized. It's a longer clip, but she says to ICE, you don't want this smoke. So she's like talking.
Speaker 2: Like a thug.
Speaker 5: Well, let's just show the club.
Speaker 4: She's behaving like one, and she is forcing, as you said, a constitutional crisis three seventy one.
Speaker 6: Let knowe that law enforcement professionals, real ones, not the fake made of ICE. Probably Trump's a new army to attack citizens of the United States.
Speaker 2: Did you hear what I said?
Speaker 6: No law enforcement professional wears a mask. Those that come into our communities wearing a mask to commit crime. I'm thank god for our district Attorney Larry Krastna, who say he's gonna lock him up, And I'm saying, now, we are not gonna whisk you away for them to hide your identity because when you do it there, you're getting arrested there. If any of them want to come in this city and commit a crime, you will not be able to hide.
Speaker 2: Nobody will wish you off.
Speaker 6: You don't want this smoke, because we will bring it to you.
Speaker 2: You don't want this smoke.
Speaker 4: So she's basically threatening an armed standoff with federal law enforcement. That I mean, that is insane, It is deranged, and.
Speaker 5: It is channeling Larry Krasner, who we haven't talked about as much lately, but he was a big thing during peak Biden, peak Woke era. He's one of the worst pro crime. DA's purchase Department of Prosecutors. He basically prime. Yeah, he's per crime. He stopped bail. He's like, I'm not going to prosecute are thefts, all these other offenses. He's a pro crime individual, and suddenly he's saying, oh, I'm going to arrest ice agents.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's in arcotyranny as well. Right where you where you're enforcing the law selectively against your preferred targets, You're refusing to enforce a lot of the law if it's your preferred you know, people groups, special groups, whether that's immigrants, minorities, whatever, and so this is so we talked about this last night. I think it's worth reiterating because you're seeing the same thing in Hennepin County, in Minnesota, you're seeing Portland where that we are looking. We are looking down the barrel of a standoff between state or local law enforcement and federal law enforcement. And so the Trump administration now has to be zeroed in, laser focused on what do they do when this standoff occurs?
Speaker 2: And you have some thoughts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So we talked about this last night that the left is headed for this confrontation. The left is they want this showdown over Ice. And we can see how we discussed this yesterday. They were basically thrilled at what happened to Renee Good because that is their plan. They engineered this. They want these confrontations between ice and protesters because they want someone to get shot so they can condemn ice. So what they want, what these people are dying to have happen, is they want to have a confrontation between police and ice where there's some sort of conflict and like a cop gets shot by ice. That is what they want to have happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally agree, and I actually think they wanted Renee Good to be killed, but they know they celebrate that they did. Yeah, because we said, now she gets to be a martyr. You got this white, thirty seven year old woman that was basically a citizen vigilante. She was taking it upon herself to get metal in the business of law enforcement, obstruct the Ice operation that was going on. Apparently she was doing it throughout the day. She's obviously been trained, she's obviously coordinating with other people, and then she messed around and they caused an unforced.
Speaker 5: I don't think she was a vigil well, I guess she actually she was a vigilanty whatever. But the point is is that they Yeah, as you said, they wanted her to get shot, and now they want another situation to happen. They want a cop to get shot or and this is the thing, they want the administration to be so fearful of that that they'll give up on enforcing the law, and they can just say, oh, it's a dead letter. We successfully beat them.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 5: And so the administration has to have a plan to make sure neither of these things happen. They have to do two things. They have well, they have to do one thing above all. They have to make sure that they assert ICE's legitimate authority to enforce immigration law in this country. They cannot back off on that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: If that means some lunatic in a blue city is going to try to force stop them, you can't let them stop you. But I would also say you should make sure that the left is the first one who uses force to try to if someone's going to shoot a gun, it has to be the left first, frankly. But you can push their cars out of the way, you can shove them out of the way, but make sure that they are the ones who try to shoot somebody first. I think this is genuinely important. That is how you ultimately, this is a test of wills, this is a test of pr and you have to make sure that you win that battle. This is possibly the most important test this administration.
Speaker 4: So Philly is a standout because you've got this crazy sheriff who's saying, I'm gonna you don't want this smoke, which is a direct threat. I will say for the in the instance of Minnesota three forty four, this is the statement by Minnesota police and peace officers. They're asking they're basically condemning some of the statements, the rhetoric that are coming out of officials. They're asking leaders to stop inflammatory language and respect the legal investigative process that and they're saying that they under they stand behind law enforcement i e. ICE agents and irresponsible reckless rhetoric from political leaders attackinglaw enforcement has real in dangerous consequences. So at least in the instance of Minnesota, it looks like the police are siding with law enforcement and ICE, so that's a good sign there.
Speaker 2: Candles were lit.
Speaker 4: On Bondai Beach by families, by children, by people of faith to celebrate a festival of Light, a festival from Bible Times, one that Jesus himself celebrated. People gathered with hope, seeking unity and comfort and tradition, but Instead of light, there was darkness, violence, fear, hatred, showing itself at a time meant for prayer and rejoicing. Times like this remind us that even with the ceasefire in Israel, Jewish people are being targeted simply because of their faith, and times like this remind us why the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews exists to stand in the gap providing safety and security to God's people. The Fellowship brings together Christians and Jews to be a light to suffering Jews in Israel, the former Soviet Union, or wherever the needs are greatest. Together we can make a real difference in the lives of those who hope the most. Your gift today will help provide the security that God's people so desperately need. Visit URGENTIFCJ dot org. That's one word, URGENTIFCJ dot org, or call now at eight six six three three eight IFCJ that's eight six six three three eight four three two five.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: So there is another ice encounter that was exploding on the news last night, and it was involving a CPBs Customs Border Patrol CBP agent in the city of Portland, and it turns out it was another ramming incident according to DHS, and the individual that tried to ram the CBP agent was a trend'a Ragua gangbanger who runs a prostitution ring. And the initial reports were fascinating because I said it was a husband and wife, and then there was pictures of the woman scantily clad, and we do not think that that would be his wife.
Speaker 5: Oh, actually, I wouldn't put that beyond.
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe it is, maybe it's not, but it would be surprising. So there are the suspects, and without fail, on call on que Portland mayor and Oregon Governor Kodek are coming to the defense of the Trende Aragua gang banger and calling Ice to leave our city because it's ICE's fault that these gang bangers are in the country in the first place. I mean, just for example, you need to check this out. This let's just a little trip down memory lane. Go up and throw up three seventy nine. This is the b roll. This is how we got here, folks. This is why all of these conversations are happening, because under four years of Joe Biden, this was your southern border. Thousands of pounds, thousands of god knows who, just streaming over the border, coming into your country, coming into cities like Portland and Minneapolis and Philadelphia and everywhere else.
Speaker 2: With the government.
Speaker 4: Yeah, often paid for by the taxpayers to relocate them in the interior. And we're trying to set things right.
Speaker 2: They don't like it.
Speaker 5: Both of these, both of these that was super important with these guys. They were both they came here in twenty twenty two, released into the country. Of course, final order have both done crimes. Final order of removal not removed. That is, in a nutshell, what we're doing over and over, And that's the sort of operation the left is fanatical about. They are fanatical about preventing these people from leaving the country, even if they assault people, even if they rob people, even if they kill people, especially if they kill.
Speaker 4: So they are coming down on the side, the political leaders in Oregon are coming down on the side of the gang bangers three seventy six.
Speaker 7: When a president endorses tearing families apart and attempts to govern through fear and hate rather than shared values, you foster an environment of lawlessness and recklessness.
Speaker 4: Ah, I can't, no, you are the political movement ideology that is fostering lawlessness. You're literally coming down on the side of a dude who runs a prostitution ring, and somehow it's IS's fault that they're trying to arrest these bad people and get them out of the country for the safety and lawfulness of your community.
Speaker 2: This is the same thing they.
Speaker 4: Call Trump a dictator or a tyrant or whatever, and they think that that just you know, completely absolves them of actually enforcing the law in their communities. Three eighty This is Keith Ellison echoing the same You hear a similarity in the tone.
Speaker 2: Three eighty is.
Speaker 8: A This is an aspiring fascist, dictator, tyrant trying to impose by force, will and dominance on the population. That's what's happening. And the sooner we all wake up to it, the sooner we'll be able to be free of it.
Speaker 4: Blake, what the heck has gotten into these It's a freaking brain worm or something, a brain.
Speaker 5: Vital Well, I don't think it's a I think this is it is a clatter. Well, it's just it's a manifestation of the less values. The left is a force of entropy. The left is an anti civilization, case, of course they want to Ultimately, they want to bring down the United States. They might not really fully think that out all the time, but their principles always militate towards this. They this is what ultimately caused the Biden Wave. The Biden Wave was it was almost an accident of left wing thought that at this point they cannot articulate any valid reason to keep any person out of the United States. They just can't. It doesn't work in their moral worldview. They view the United States as illegitimate as a country basically because it was wealthy and successful and because it was European, and so there's no valid reason for it to exist or ago. Anyone can come here and they can do whatever they want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a really like the more you listen to this, and I've been studying, I've been spending a lot of time late at night, early in the morning watching and reading a lot of these you know comments by like far left activist groups. These are the organizing groups that are you know, putting on the protests, the mostly peaceful protests and you know, setting up their autonomous zone now in Minneapolis that was just like they had in Seattle, chas now it's mass and they talk about a couple of different things repeatedly. It's colonialism, it's native and indigenous people, people.
Speaker 5: Of color, big focus on delegitimizing white Western Yeah, white people. It is a anti white movement, and ultimately it comes down to this. They believe that the wealth, power and influence, whether that's militarily or economically, that has been amassed by European civilization over the last two three, four hundred years is illegitimate. They believe in a zero sum game.
Speaker 4: They believe that the West has become rich off the back of backs of people of color, slaves, indigenous people, and stolen life.
Speaker 5: This is how life is.
Speaker 2: And they want to They literally want to take it back.
Speaker 4: This is why when we talk about Sea Weaver yesterday, if you missed it, check it out. We talked about Sea Weaver, the new Tenants' Rights director or whatever from Mom Donnie in New York City, and she is a white woman that is vehemently militarily opposed to property ownership. She is going in to destroy the tenants in New York City because she thinks that rent control and shared property is somehow the panacea of all the ills that are in New York City. This is why people like Sea Weaver are such idiots. This is why Nancy Pelosi is an idiot. This is why Chuck Schumer is an idiot. This is why all of these people that are think that they can bend the knee, that they can kiss the ring, and they can play along and somehow they'll be eaten last by this mob of hateful vigilantes, this clannish tribalist movement, driven by vengeance, driven by jealousy, that they think that they're gonna get ahead on this, that they can somehow make common cause with these people.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 4: They want you gone. They want to destroy the at its States of America. You are standing in their way. We are standing in their way, and this is ultimately why the conservative movement in the United States must prevail, because we are the firewall for Western civilization.
Speaker 2: I really believe that.
Speaker 9: This is Lane Schoenberger, chief investment Officer and founding partner of y REFI. It has been an honor and a privilege to partner with Turning Point and for Charlie to endorse us. His endorsement means the world to us, and we look forward to continuing our partnership with Turning Point for years to come. Now hear Charlie in his own words, tell you about why Refy.
Speaker 1: I'm want to tell you guys about whyrefight dot com. That is why are ef y dot com. Why refi is incredible private student loan net in America told us about three hundred billion dollars. Why refy is refinancing distress or defaulted private student loans. You can finally take control of your student loan situation with a plan that works for your monthly budget. Go to wyrefight dot com. That is why refight dot com. Do you have a co borrower, why ref I can get them released from the loan. You're going to skip a payment? Up the twelve times about penalty. It may not be available at all fifty states. Go to yrefight dot com. That is why are e f y dot com. Let's face it, if you have distress or default the student loans, it can be overwhelming because of privacuit loan debt. So many people feel stuck. Go to yrefight dot com. That is y r e f y dot com Private student loan debt relief. Yrefight dot com.
Speaker 4: Excited about our next guest here really important story that we haven't touched on yet on this show, but we have been keeping track of it since March of twenty twenty five, and that is, of course about California's push for Voter ID. This is a ground up, grassroots led effort in the blue state of California, and they have just surpassed one million signatures on the petition. They have surpassed the first benchmark to get it on the ballot in twenty twenty six, but they need more signatures. Here to help us unpack that story is Representative Ken Calvert, California's forty first congressional district, and after Prop fifty he is now going to be He's a candidate for California's fortieth district. Welcome to the show, Representative Calvert.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, honored to have you. Yeah, absolutely, So, why don't you give our audience kind of a broad view of this effort. We know it's grassroots because, let's be honest, Voter ID would not be coming from the top down in California. This is a bottom up, grassroots led movement and it's had tremendous success.
Speaker 3: Congressman absolutely after this last election.
Speaker 10: We lost two of our campaigns, one to up in Northern California. John Torte lost by less than two hundred votes and then Michelle Steele, who lost by less than seven hundred votes, and we knew that we had a problem. You know, we're the wild West of election law here in California. Everything goes motor voter. We register everybody, including non citizens and people who should not be voting or voting in our elections. And we need to make sure that we get a voter ID law put on the ballot. And let me tell you, the Orange County Lincoln Club, I got to give them a lot of credit.
Speaker 3: Carl Demayo, who's doing a grassroots.
Speaker 10: Operation also, but the Orange County Link Club raised the first one million dollars all of us.
Speaker 3: You know, we're trying to raise money to do this.
Speaker 10: It's expensive. We've gotten a million signatures so far. We need eight hundred and seventy three thousand signatures verified and there's a lot of shenanigans are probably going to take place, so we want to make sure we have well over that. So we're going to looking to get a million, two one hundred thousand signatures to make sure that this is on the ballot next November.
Speaker 4: So to reiterate, you have a million. You just crossed the million mark. We need to get to one point two million signatures by March fifteenth.
Speaker 10: Correct, that's correct, and we need to verify eight hundred and seventy three thousand. So we want to be way to make sure that there's no mistake that this is on the ballot in next to the next November election.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Blake, did you have a question.
Speaker 5: I'm just I guess I was thinking about a few things. The first thing that came to mind is this will probably be the first time in California history. They'll really aggressively go through every name. See if they're a citizen. Correct, this person's in illeg Yeah, you might see that. The other thing I wonder about. So obviously we support this, Obviously it will help, but as you mentioned, California, they have motor voter. California gives IDs two people who are illegals. They do a lot of bad things. They have very generous male voting laws, very generous ballot harvesting laws. How much will this help as long as all those other proposals are in play? And is there any hope of maybe overturning those through initiatives, or how should we look at it big picture?
Speaker 10: Well, you're right on all of that. This is the first step is to get this motor i D done. That's a big step, you're right. That's why we want to get a million, two hundred thousand signatures to make sure that there's no question that we can verify eight hundred and seventy three thousand signatures to make sure this is on the ballot. It's not going to fix every problem, but it's a big step forward for the state of California. Trust me, I've seen this thing go south for a long long time. So we have a chance finally to make an improvement an election law in California and clean up the voter rolls, which also is a problem. You're right about ballot harvesting in California. It's crazy and it's unfair, and we know that we've lost elections we shouldn't have lost, probably at least two last election, probably three.
Speaker 3: In my mind. I think Mike Garcia also is subject to that.
Speaker 10: But so we need to make sure that we get this passed next November. So we're going to try to raise the last part of it. California is for voter id. The website is voter id California dot org. I would you know anything that people can do to help this out get it over the finish line.
Speaker 5: And I want to say for anyone watching this, we have a lot of California fans of this show. They would email in all the time to Charlie. Charlie, when will Turning Point save California. Charlie get involved in the governor's race. Get involved in this race. We can turn it around. All of you people who email us had better of signed this petition period.
Speaker 2: Go sign it right now.
Speaker 5: If you haven't well and so you're calling you out.
Speaker 4: You can't sign it online, but you can go to that URL if you live in the state of California, and you can request a signature form.
Speaker 2: So do it right now.
Speaker 4: You have till March fifteenth, but it's going to take time for them to send it to you for you to fill it out get it back. So go to voter IDCA dot org right now. If you don't live in the state of California, chip in. They need to raise I think another million, million and a half to get this over the finish line. But this is really a huge, huge step in the right direction. I was just talking with one of our mutual friends, Congressman Teresa Hernandez, down at the Lincoln Club there. Yeah, and she owns she owns a Mexican restaurant, and she was saying that during when the raids were happening from Ice, she said she lost about fifty percent of her business because and her theory was is that, you know, the Hispanic population, even if they had green cards, were not coming out out of fear. Right now, you and I know that that's ridiculous, But if you find yourself getting to November of twenty twenty six and you haven't had any problems with Ice or Customs and Border patrol, you think you're gonna risk the voter id portion of this to cheat an election, even if they're offering you one hundred bucks or gift cards to this or that. I have to believe that this is going to clean up a huge, huge percentage of the problem. And listen, this is becoming an issue front and center. President Trump is now truth socially about it. He says he's personally going to be running an effort to get this across the fifth line. Here's just a smattering of some of what Elon Musk has been saying lately. Three fifty four. This is a tweet that he put up no ID and mail in ballots make fraud trivial. Both of those need to be fixed to restore democracy. Three fifty five. Voter idea is essential to stop widespread fraud. Three fifty six. America should not have worse voter ID requirements than every democratic country on earth. California, New York actually banned use of voter ID. People are contesting that, but it's essentially true. It is illegal to show your idea in those states. The only reason to do this is fraud. I completely agree, and I want to give a little shout out to Chef gruhle Down. There also a Huntington Beach represent a resident speaking at the Huntington Beach City Council three fifty three.
Speaker 11: When you go to the DMV and you get a driver's license or an ID, you register to vote.
Speaker 3: You do not need any.
Speaker 2: Citizenship to do that.
Speaker 11: When you get any benefits in the state of California, they send you have voter registration card. You do not need to show any idea, proof of citizenship to do that, then you're on the voter rolls. Those voter rolls, they keep adding people on over and over and over again, and nobody's cross referencing id's on those voter rolls. So when you talk to Bob Page on a local level, or any local any local registrar voters, they're going to say, well, yeah, we've got a really great operation on site. We're just taking what Sacramento gives us in regards to the rules. We can't ask for ID on site or we can't cross reference ID. So the problem is in ours anymore. Right, it's that diffusion of responsibility is one hundred percent fact that you do not need to prove any citizenship to get a voter registration in California.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, it's become so extreme, Congressmen that that you know, these election workers are, they won't even ask for it. And so the next question is what happens? You know, the first question is is the polling showing.
Speaker 2: That this would actually pass.
Speaker 4: If it passes, what sort of enforcement mechan at the polling centers are in place to make sure that election workers are doing their job and checking IDs?
Speaker 10: Right, Well, the polling is off the charts. Even a majority of Democrats are in favor of voter ID. Republicans obviously great numbers ninety percent, the independent seventy percent, it's seventy percent overall are in favor of a voter ID here in California.
Speaker 3: So we're going to pass this. We're we get it on the ballot, we'll pass it.
Speaker 10: Secretary of State obviously is in charge of voter lawns in the state of California. We need a new Secretary of State. We've got a gentleman named Don Wagner, Republican, running for that. I encourage everybody to look him up and support him. I think California is coming to a point where it's that we're going to turn this state around. Look, there's more Republicans in California than there is in any other state in the Union. People forget that because of what's happened in California over the last number of years. But we're a big state, forty million people people. It's a wealthy state. We're number one in many many industries. Were people who live here don't deserve to have a government we have, and so we we will.
Speaker 3: It will be enforced.
Speaker 10: We did this in Florida, and Florida turned the political system around. I think a lot of it was because they have a much more efficient voter system than we do, and then we need to have the same kind of system that's this a state like Florida has.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's what I've been told is that this law is being written to emulate Florida's voter ID law, which you know is the standard bearer in the country.
Speaker 2: And it's great to know.
Speaker 4: I'm told there's you know, tip lines if if local you know election workers are not enforcing the law, not checking IDs, you can actually part of this bill will actually include an enforcement mechanism like that where they can call in. And I just want to give you some you're just desserts here. Congressman, you are the I think the highest ranking forgive me if I'm wrong, but you're the now the highest ranking Republican in Congress or maybe since we're in the majority, you're the highest ranking Congressman from California that we have in the in the House. So and you are now running for re election after Prop fifty in now the new district of District forty one. Correct, tell us how people can support what you've been doing. You've been in the state since ninety three. People, you know, need to give you your your just desserts there, sir.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's new district. It's District forty.
Speaker 10: They've took a district stuck it in downtown LA so to get rid of me once and for all, I guess, but that's not going to work.
Speaker 3: We're running a strong campaign.
Speaker 10: Seventy percent of this district is in what I've represent now, and we're what I've represented in just a few years.
Speaker 3: Ago, so we feel good about it.
Speaker 10: It's it's difficult because they combined Republicans together because.
Speaker 3: Of this Prop. Fifty.
Speaker 10: I did everything we could to defeat it, but we weren't able to for a number of reasons. But that's why we need to change how we do business in this state. That's why we need voter ID and it was mentioned some other things that we need to do in the future to clean up the voter rolls, to get this ballot harvesting fiasco behind us, a number of things to because we would have won. Look, we'd have five more Republicans right now in the state if it wasn't for this craft.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so put up that URL one more time, guys for where people can get involved, pitch in, donate, or request a petition voter id calca dot org. We need to get it over the finish line, Congressman. Everybody I talked to said, you've been masterful behind the scenes. So thank you for your contribution your nation.
Speaker 3: Thing happy to help, and thank you for having me on your program today.
Speaker 4: God bless you, sir, I bless you. Think about it, every single dollar you spend is either supporting your values or working against them. In today's an where you spend your money, it really matters, and that's how we take back our country. Patriot Mobile is leading the way as America's only Christian conservative wireless provider, and you can switch today without sacrificing quality or service. You'll get exceptional nationwide coverage because, unlike most budget wireless providers, Patriot Mobile has access to all three major networks. Or you can do what I do, and you can add two numbers on two different networks on one phone, something the big guys can't even do. So stay connected with flexible unlimited data plans to fit your lifestyle and get high speed data, mobile hotspots, international roaming, device production, and even Internet backup.
Speaker 2: Here's the best part.
Speaker 4: When you switch to Patriot Mobile, You're supporting faith, family, and freedom. You're supporting a company that supports you and supports this show, supports Turning Point USA. If you believe in our First and Second Amendment rights, the sanctity of life, and supporting our veterans, this is where you belong. Switching as simple, keep your number, keep your phone, or upgrade Patriot Mobiles. One hundred percent US based team will get you activated in minutes.
Speaker 1: Called nine seven two Patriot Today, or go to Patriot mubile dot com slash Charlie, use promo code Charlie for a free month of service. That's Patriot mubile dot com slash Charlie. Or call nine seven to two Patriot and make the switch today.
Speaker 4: Hopefully you all got something out of that last segment. Please log onto the RL if you could throw that up again one more time. Guys, voter I DCA dot org, please get involved, pitch in, help save the Golden State and you can start clawing back some big wins in California if you get voter ID across the finish line.
Speaker 2: I really believe that I think you'd you'd see.
Speaker 4: Some immediately immediate improvement, and it's the first step in a road to get in that state back. So please pitch in voter I d c A dot Org. We're gonna pivot and turn our attention to Iran. Blake, why don't you give us the update on where.
Speaker 5: We so well? So we haven't talked about it at all, And I think probably the funniest thing about this is we're having We've had major protests in Iran about a week now, and it's struggled to be above the number three story in the US. If that Venezuela's taken precedence, the stuff in Minneapolis has taken precedence and so on. But we've gotten emails asking us to weigh in on it, and I think Charlie would definitely be weighing in on it. So there's been a spate of major demonstrations against the Mullus, as you might hear them called on TV Iranian ordinary Iranians protesting in Tehran and a lot of secondary cities. There's a lot of various reports on the ground that they know they've set government buildings on fire, they've supposedly taken control of large cities. It goes back and forth on how accurate all of that is. But what does seem to be true is the regime is now trying to black out a lot of communications. They're targeting the Internet, they're targeting other means of communication to limit people's ability to know what's going on and to try to keep control of the situation. Notably, a week ago, President Trump said on truth Social that image three sixty three. Yes, if Iran shots and violently kills peaceful protesters, which is their custom, the United States of America will come to their rescue. We are locked and loaded and ready to go. Thank you for your attention to this matter. And I'm seeing more of that. You're seeing some of that agitation that the US should be ready to get involved. The son of the previous Shah Raisa Pallavi, he desires to take power in the country, and he's been saying America should be ready to get involved. Obviously, people would ask us what Charlie would make of this. I think Charlie would still be skeptical of getting involved. He was very, very wary of the Iran war crisis we had this past summer. He was very happy that it was ultimately resolved with one bombing run, nothing else. I think he very much likes He likes it us not to get involved, and if we do get involved, it's the lightest touch possible, you know, those quick in one strike and it's over. I think you would have liked the Venezuela raid for that same reason. It was one raid and it's over. That's what I think his impulse would have been.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and again going back one step. So this started apparently there's been a dramatic collapse of the Iranian currency, the real soaring inflation so forty to fifty percent in recent months, which which you know this country is still an upheaval from twenty percent over four years of Joe Biden, imagine forty to fifty percent in recent months, rising costs of living. This quickly devolved into a broader political movement, including calls for regime change, greater freedoms, anti government slogans and this is.
Speaker 5: How many how many reals do you think you need to have one United States dollar?
Speaker 2: Oh man, I like a thousand.
Speaker 5: Nine hundred and ninety four ey thousand, No, jeez, wow, I was off by a magnitude of thousand. You're off by literally what is that two three orders of magazine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's huge. Okay, So.
Speaker 4: You know, protesters channing against the ruling theocracy. This reminds me of like when you look back at those images of Iran in the seventies before the Shah was was kicked out, that you know, it looks almost like a Western nation, right, And you know, I used to live in southern California. A lot of Iranians Persian community down there are very you know, enterprising people, very productive people, very almost Western. Yes, they're they're Muslim, but it's it's a different variety, right the the it's not it's the Shia Muslim as opposed to the Sunni. It's a it's a different kind of Islam that they that they seem culturally to practice. But you know, this is what's interesting. This Sha the sons, the son of the last Shah, which is Raisa Lavi. He's making actual so one hour ago he's saying, this is an urgent and immediate call for your attention. This is image three sixty four, if we want to put it up there. Last night you saw millions of brave Iranians and the reads facing down live bullets. Today they are facing not just bullets, but total communication blackout, no internet, no landlines. So one of the struggles that we're having here, Blake, is that we can't even get communications out of Iran. Really it's very limited, and we don't know what's ai. What's that there was a building burning last night out, Yeah, it's like a government building.
Speaker 5: If there is a deep fake of a of a building on fire, it's not super obvious immediately. Yeah, if it's not true, because they don't have a robust media like we could kind of tell something as fake as jours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone see it.
Speaker 5: Ran who knows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And we're gonna cover this. By the way, we're gonna have a guest on on Monday. I've been working behind the scenes to get a really good expert on this story on Monday. But this is what he goes on. Kamanee, fearing the end of his criminal regime at the hands of the people, and with the help of your powerful promise, he's speaking to President Trump to support the protesters, has threatened the people in the streets with a brutal crackdown. Now there's reports of at least fifty people have been killed in the skirmishes with UH with you know, I suppose the regime's UH muscle UH clashing with protesters on the streets has threatened people in the streets with brutal crackdown. He wants to use this blackout to murder these young heroes. So this has been a very youth oriented movement. A lot of students, a lot of merchants that have been struggling under this merchant merchants, merchants.
Speaker 5: And these are business people, Camel Caro probably probably.
Speaker 4: Like smaller businesses though, right, like the people that are actually trying to make a living in Iran.
Speaker 2: I've called and the people.
Speaker 4: UH called the people to the streets to fight for their freedom and to overwhelm the security forces with sheer numbers.
Speaker 2: Last night they did that. Your threat to.
Speaker 4: This criminal regime has also kept the regimes thugs at bay. But times of the essence that people will be on the streets again in an hour. I'm asking you to help. You have proven and I know you are a man of peace and a man of your word. Please be prepared to intervene to help the people of around now.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he's calling for, uh, I mean military intervention.
Speaker 5: Last time we did this.
Speaker 4: It was like Libya, and and if there's a way for President Trump, even morally to support the people of around Araja up and take over their own country, I'm all for it.
Speaker 2: To your point, I do not want to invite a.
Speaker 5: Reason for optimism, as you say, Iran is it long, It's long been a major civilization. It's a relatively it is a it was a relatively more modern Middle Eastern country before the revolution. They have they're very talented people. This is not like intervening in Central Africa or something where it's just been backwards for a long time and it's not likely to go well. Iran is it is a country that is already in a lot of places quite secular on the ground. You can meet Iranians who are from that country and they'll often say, yeah, a lot of people don't take Islam terribly seriously. I'd say it's a lot less other than the regime itself, it's a lot less robust than it might be in Egypt, or in Iraq or certainly in Afghanistan. So if you do topple the regime, I think you're very likely to get a secular, friendly government back. But people would always ask you know what would Charlie make of this, and I think I would share with him. You get talked into these interventions by being told it'll be easy and smooth, and it never and it never is.
Speaker 9: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com