Speaker 1: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies, cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spiz. It's the Alex Marlow Show.
Speaker 2: Cut through the noise with the conversation.
Speaker 3: This is this is the Alex Marlow Show. And I'm glad you're here. Day two of the live radio show, and remember to stick with me every day at noon Eastern across the country. I've been hearing from some of you from affiliates all across country. Really glad you're here. Email me at a low hoot Alexmarlow dot com. Let me know you're listening, what you're thinking, what you want to hear me cover, and don't forget to check out all my podcast feeds, YouTube, Apple, Spotify, Rumble, whatever it is you like to get your pods. I'm there with three additional episodes beyond the radio show every week so the radio show debut. I think we're putting those out about nine Eastern when the show goes live on the Salem News Channel, which is on primetime. Very cool over there, and then we're doing three extra pause. I've got one up today for you. This morning, Francis martel Our will the editor oft Briightbart News. We go deep into what's going on from the Breitbart Caracas bureau, which is not a literal thing, but we did have a Caracas based reporter for a while. So everything you know about Venezuela is over there with one of the best in the game, and we got so much content for you. Today's gonna be a huge show. Is the USA already running Venezuela? I have a detail that I will share with you that suggests we already are which drug lord will be capture next. I got my eye on one in particular, why seditious Mark Kelly is getting demoted by Pete Haigsath, Should we take Greenland or maybe we should buy it? All that and more coming up on the show. Plus only fans strippers are getting genius visas, so we're gonna cover all that. Plus we got some Hope Walls audio. How are you gonna do this in an audio in an hour? I don't know, but we're going to any of you who are unfamiliar with me. I am so thrilled to be here. I'm sitting in the seat that was oupied by my friend and mentor, Dennis Prager. Today, I'd listened to Dennis in this timeslot my entire youth and young adulthood. That one of the heroes of my life, and I'm very honored to be in his slot. Charlie Kirk, who is a close friend of mine as well, also broadcastering this exact time slot. I was a weekly guest on his show, and I will be saying for the rest of my life that I gave Charlie his first big shot at Brightpart News, having him write up his own scoop that he had from his high school in Chicago, and he turned that into one of the biggest conservative activism enterprises in one of the biggest podcasts in the world. Truly remarkable. He was taken from us too young, and I'm going to try to honor him with this microphone every single day. And as I noted yesterday at my first show, I'm staring at the desk of my first boss and conservative movement Larry Elder. Truly surreal that I get to share a studio space with someone who's truly been a mentor to me. And brypart dot com is where you should get all your News. Let's get into it. I want to start with the Venezuela item, and let's let Stephen Miller kick us off. I note yesterday on the show, how so essential, So essential, that something changed with the media where Republicans conservatives all of a sudden are able to beat the establishment left on establishment media. We get these sound bites and it is sort of we get to watch. It's almost like the ESPN Sports Center highlights of what goes on these shows. No one tunes into these shows, but then you see Scott Jennings with a good dunk, you see Stephen Miller with a good dunk, and all of a sudden, it's worth it for them to go out there and just dunk on these people. I got something for you that's special with Steven and Jake Tapper, cut one go.
Speaker 2: This neoliberal frame of the United States, jobs to go around the world and demanding and media elections be held everywhere immediately all the time, right away, vacuums.
Speaker 3: That's not what I think.
Speaker 2: But you invaded the country.
Speaker 4: We into the country, and we seized the leader of Venezuela. Damn straight, we did.
Speaker 2: And I'm saying we're not gonna let the us going to have more elections that we're not gonna let Tim Pott communist dictators send rapists into our country, send drugs into our country, send weapons into our country. Okay, and we're not going to let a country fall into the hands of our adversaries.
Speaker 3: It's just so right. And I broke down yesterday how this is all about China. It's all about China trying to encroach into our hemisphere. And you can just see it. Maduro was not subtle that he was a propagandist for China. He wanted trying to invade Taiwan, which would cause a lot of headaches for the United States of America. You guys want to talk about afordability, Let's say we can't get our semiconductors now because China's invaded Taiwan. So all of this makes perfect sense. And of course we have him dead to rights legally speaking for drug trafficking. He was a drug trafficker, a drug kingpin, and that was how he made his bones. He was previously a bus driver before this, and then now he is someone who is a dictator who is running not just a country, but a drug enterprise. He was not democratically elected. There was no legitimate elections since at least twenty eighteen, and we have every bit the we have the auspices to arrest him for his illegal drug trafficking, among other charges. I'm speaking a lot of legal people on this. I've spoken a lot of them off air. I will bring some of them to the show. But this is a case where we have a stronger case than we have against other drug kingpins around the world that we've arrested. And that is the premise that you have to understand that he was posing a major threat to our country by a fentannel drug trade, et cetera. He is someone who is is someone who is because of his dictatorship, was not democratically elected. I'm not saying we export democracy, but anyone who's acting like he had any right to have that job, he's no right at all to have that job. And we're going to give him due process. We're going to have a fair trial for him. It's amazing that we're giving him that level of dignity when he doesn't deserve it. This is someone who is executes his supporters, makes people live in filth, the devastation charting it, and I do this on the podcast with Francis Martel. The devastation of Venezuela, which at one point had a chance at a to be a proud nation, a prosperous nation. What Communism did that country is disgraceful, and the fact of the last is just rushing to defend it and just giving Steven Miller that chance for that dunk. It's just pretty often because of course this guy deserves to go. That's the bottom line. He would get a fair trial. We have the evidence, and let's just see how it plays out. Now. The regime change sets is complicated, and that's where I want to get to with all of you, because I'm trying to play out what's going to happen in Venezuela now. And there's something that really caught my attention, which is Delcia Rodriguez, who is the vice president who's essentially in charge now. And this is where I feel like the United States might already be in charge of Venezuela. The reason why is because Delsi Rodriguez is the only person who is not getting sanctioned right now and her brother so who's also powerful in the country. So they've been sanctioned. Everyone else in the country is in power is sanctioned, even though there Marxists actually further left politically speaking than Modua, which is a concern of mine. But it feels like clearly she's someone who cut a deal, a ruthless person who definitely wants a lot of power, called the Tigris by Maduro, and with someone who is one of the biggest advocates for the sort of chave worldview, and this is the Hugo Chavas worldview. He again was basically elevated at saint like status in Venezuela. And so it's really her versus Guy Cabeo, who is another drug trafficker who is a very bad guy, wants to be a dictator openly, and that is sort of the tension right now. We all like Maria Karina Machado at bright Bart News, she's a name me for a lot, got the Nobel Peace Prize, has been singing Trump's praises, But the question is who could actually lead a country, and a lot of that is involved who actually has the ability to have a military, to be able to enforce things. All this is very complicated, but the problem but the thing that I'm noting right now, which is really important is so long as we've got Delsi there. It made me think if a leftist associated with the Chavez regime, deep marksist, why she's the person there at this moment. It does make me think that it's because there's a deal already cut. Maybe she was the person who made it possible for this raid to take place, and she could already be the American puppet. That's kind of what I'm reading from what I've been able to gather over the last couple of days. One other thing I want to throw out there to all of you, speaking of Stephen Miller, is he's been out there. He's been a lot of ink today because he suggested that we could take over Greenland. We could commandeer Greenland and no one's going to stop us. And I was thinking about this very provocative and I don't know if we're going to do that, but I will tell you one thing that John Karney at Brightbird News has suggested that we should be able to buy Greenland. We should be able to buy it. Their GDP is infinitesimally small, just a few billion dollars a year. If we were able to give them, let's say two hundred billion, three hundred billion. I don't know why we wouldn't be able to take Greenland from them at that price. I think it's a good price. It's probably you know, maybe one and a half times that we've given Zelenski to have a failed war against Russia. And who knows where that money's going. It's probably going to you know, ski resorts for and ski vacations for Ukrainian oligarchs, one of most countries on Earth, and we can continue to build an American empire. It's so essential that America to some degree has this sort of imperial ambitions. Not a lot, I don't want a lot of blood spelled on it, but a world that feels like America is ascendant, that we're taking out the bad guys, that we're trying to take resources to make life easier for Americans. The world's going to be a more peaceful place that happens, and we're going to be a more prosperous country. So my take is to Stephen, you don't need to take Greenland goodbye it. Buy it at a reasonable price. It'd be super cool. Scott Jennings loves it. You know who else loves buying Greenland? Charlie Kirk loves it. He went out there over with Sergio Gordon Don Jr. He was there and just remember that, Remember Charlie, remember buying Greenland. I'm Alex Marlow. This is The Marlow Show, and we'll be right back. I have the pleasure of getting a chance of a conversation with Tom Kerber, who is the CEO of Sudden Power Led and he's been on the front line of using red light technology to try to cure people their aches and pains for eighteen years. You've been working on this stuff. We've all heard red light therapy is in vogue. I and one of my family members is asking for a red light mask for Christmas. He's got the red light near infrared light therapy because he's been working on and patenting it for a long time, eighteen years in total. This is an alternative to big pharma. This is an alternative to lots of time at the doctor's office. All he's trying to do is pump energy into sales with products that are made in America whenever possible, in order to try to make you feel a little bit better. I've been using it on my knee, which has been a little bit sore lately. I throw it on my back, get the dad backgone lead it in the crib, over and over again. It's been very helpful. You get relief right away. Amazing product. The super Palm ten fifty is the handheld device heats up fast, sessions are very short. That's what I've been using. They also have a whole family of devices. I know one of you in my audience bought one of their helmets that they use to reduce inflammation of the brain. So by all means, explore the space when you go over to some power led dot com. But you should go there. Promo code Marlow gets you ten percent off, so please type that in save yourself some money, and then the show gets a little bit of credit. But the super Palm ten fifty is a terrific product, and I think you all should give it a shot to this holiday season. This is the Alex Marlow Show. I'm back with you and I want to share something with you that I think is really sad news. It's breaking news. Congressman California Congressman Doug LaMalfa has died unexpectedly. He's serving the House in the seventh term thirteen years only sixty five, which is very young these days. Total shock to people, and he was memorialized by Tom Emer, the House majority whip dub Doug was a loving father and husband, staunch advocate for his constituents in rural America. Our prayers with Doug's wife, Jill and their children. He's a rice farmer, and he's someone who was a part of the Republican's narrow House majority. Now he's California congressman. There's a very good chance with the redistricting that's taking place in my home state where'm broadcasting now, there's probably a seat that would have been lost. And I didn't know him at all really, but a dependable Republican vote. It's always painful to loose some one young, but particularly when we're seeing the Republican majority dwindle. And it was really striking to me that I saw this news just a couple of days after I saw a photo of Marjorie Taylor Green, who is a paddle boarding in Costa Rica. And it's very noteworthy to see that MAGA infighting is truly going to be a threat to the future of this country. Because I can't understate the stakes for the twenty twenty six election. Enough, twenty twenty six, we are choosing between whether or not we're going to have two more years of Trump being able to enact an agenda, or whether or not we're going to be an impeachment, mayhem, law fier chaos, all the sort of things that I wrote about and I warned of in Breaking the Law. Remember today's January the sixth, By the way, it's a are you guys all celebrating there back in the booth? Sean you got you got a big J six party tonight. It was the darkest day in American history. It's like sixty seven nine to eleven's all on the same day. That's what it was, and it's today. I saw no January the sixth content when I was making the rounds on establishment media outlets, as I'm known to do in the morning. But very noteworthy that you know Marjorie Taylor Green, who just squabble with promp over stuff. Now she's running to CNN other places and taking the leftward slant. If you want to go in like Stephen Miller is going, I want to do what Scott Jennings does, which is, you know, defend the president to come from the MAGA position and then debate them. That's good, but she goes on to basically agree with people who are on the View and on CNN now unbelievable stuff, and just narrowing that majority one vote away, one vote away. And this is all the things that make it more difficult to have an agenda. It makes it much more difficult for us to be able to have the confidence that going into twenty twenty six, who in the second half of Trump's administration we're going to get to be on offense. This has been the most offensive year. We're two weeks away from the year since the inauguration. We'll do some commemorative staff there. But it's been such a productive year and we're running the risk of losing that because we're just playing games, playing chimney games. Trump's sees is clearly we got cut ten. This is Trump's speaking at the Republican This is the Trump speaking Republican Retreat.
Speaker 5: Together, we had twelve months of unprecedented success in twenty twenty five, and now we're going to make history and break records with the epic midterm victory that we're going to pull off. It just doesn't seem to happen for people that win the presidency. It's an amazing phenomena. You know, you win the presidency and we're sure as hell are having a successful presidency. I will say that. But even if it's a successful presidency, there's been nothing like what we're doing. We had a very good day two days ago too. But even if it's successful, they don't win. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's something psychological, Yeah, there is something psychological. And I feel like winning begets winning, victory begets victory, and it is so so important that we keep up the good vibes. And speaking of good vibes, Sean reminded me of this clip from Over New Years of Christy Nome and Steven Miller, who I was just playing vibeing out to Vanilla Ice play this one for me. Guys. It just it just triggers the hater so much, and I love that. But also it's just a reminder that Ice is doing some of the most important work of this administration. We were just reminded of just the power of what Department of Homeland Security and our Immigration and custom Enforcement, what they can do, and how important it is that it is that these people are supported. There was a story that was piping hot yesterday for a hot minute, was that a Minneapolis Hilton affiliate, Hilton Hotels, a Minneapolis Hilton was refusing Department of Homeland Security officers from using the hotel. And I think it was a Hampton in or something, but it was a specifically it was a regionally owned thing, and Hilton came out right away and said that they're going to be a welcomely. Hilton came out and said they're a welcoming place. The hotels independently owned and operated, and the actions reference are not reflective of Hilton's values. We're investigating the matter with the individual hotel and can confirm that Hilton works with government's law enforcement community leaders basically saying, hey, wait a minute, don't blame us for this stuff. Social media pressure and the fact that this administration back to Department of Homeland Security, we're pro law enforcement. We're the pro law enforcement party. The left is the ones that hates law and order. That's why they defend dictators like Maduro. That's why they don't want our street it's cleaned up. That's why they don't National Guard deployed. You guys, get the picture. These are the stakes for twenty twenty six. I'm Alex Marlove brand new year, brand new opportunities to change the world for the better. It's easier than you might think. You can save babies by providing ultrasounds with Preborn together during the Sanctity of Human Life Month, We're going to save babies to show the world that not only do we believe life is precious, but we're going to do something about it. Your gift to Preborn will give a girl the truth about what's happening inside her body so that she can make the right choice. What better way to start the new year than to join us and save babies. And twenty eight dollars a month will save a baby a month, all year long. A fifteen thousand dollars gift will provide a complete ultrasound machine that will save thousands of babies for years and years to come. And you'll also save moms from a lifetime of pain and regret. So start the year right by being a hero for life. Call eight three three eight five zero two two two nine or go to Preborn dot com slash Marlow. This is the Alex Marlow Show. You're gonna correspond with me a Low hot Alexmarlow dot com or you get that hotline set up soon as we can get some callers for the live show. We're also doing three additional podcasts a week. I got a deep dive on Venezuela that is up there now with Francis Martel, our World Editor of Venezuela's downfall under Communism, charting the whole century. It's really pretty amazing stuff and entertaining. I listened to it on the way and it was really good. She's really good. And then also, we're gonna have my New Year's Resolution shows coming out, so I've been working on that. We're my New Years Resolutions that you will you will laugh. I guarantee you something. They were fun. We're gonna have a good time over there. Uh At. I just noticed this that the we got no apology now full fledged apology from the bil To hotel. See, this is a total new era. Could you imagine how a champion this would have been from the left, where the left we just would have come in and would have just defended any hotels right to not have these fascist law enforcement nazi thugs coming in. No, they're trying to enforce our laws, and sanity is winning out. Normalcy is winning out because most people like law in order. It's an eighty twenty issue. Most people think the border should be secure. Most people don't love the idea of illegal aliens coming into the country. They like the idea of bombing drug boats. They like the idea of stopping drug cartels from being able to operate freely using all sorts of illicit oil that we could do a better job with. To be honest with you, all this connects and it's all part of how Trump governs as that eighty twenty president. He also I was struck by this that how communicative he's been with the media. We have an exclusive at Brightbart News this morning. Transcripts show that Trump spoke for over thirteen four hundred minutes in twenty twenty five, so that was seventy four percent of press events he spoke at them. So he is the main spokesperson for his own movement. And I think this is so important because at Brightbart News, our main motto has been the culture's upstream of politics. This is a communication era. The media is the message in being able to get through to people, cut through the noise, being able to communicate in ways that are effective. Being able to sell yourself, be able to sell what you're all about. It's just so essential. And Trump is so good at it and understanding that is just so. It is the model going forward. We needed people who were able to communicate as often as effectively as Trump and is fearlessly without backing down. He never backs down, he never apologizes. Such a great model for any of you who are leading to engage in leadership in your profession, your career, and your family. Marco Rubio says, there's not a war in Venezuela. Maduro's capture was a law enforcement function. This is precisely right. Bill Barr, not my favorite guy, but Attorney General a very smart person and a great bagpipe player. Just those of you who weren't aware of that, really good at playing the bagpipes. As Shod thinks I'm making a joke. Now, I'm not making it. Well i am, but he is terrific at the bagpipes. He said. Our case against Maduro is actually stronger than our case against Manuel Noriega, who we pretty much the same circumstances Panama dictator, drug kingpin, and that was basically where we were at and so that's where when you see people on the left racking like this is some sort of a completely out of left field. No, there is precedent, which is Noriega weaker case, and he was someone who was because of Maduro's regime. Not only was he allowing China to encroach into our hemisphere, but he was also ensuring that Americans died by bringing drugs here, which ruins communities, ruins the American culture. Is the culture upstream in politics? If so, why do we allow drugs to flow in so freely? And you get people like the aforementioned Marjorie Taylor Green sounded like a Democrat. So these are people ostensibly part of the broader magnet coalition Trump prioritizing big corporations and the banks and oil executives. It's the so some people are gonna make money. I'm not a big corporate guy. I'm very anti corporatism in general. But if the choice is help Chevron or help brutal dictator who kills people, I'm gonna go with Chevro. It's just me. It's just like, if this seems fairly logical, but people hate Trump. Their hatred of Trump is so powerful they lose all sense of logic and reason, and so we can't start sounding like leftis, which is what I'm starting to see. I'm starting to see people who are on our side, ostensibly generally speaking, try to talk themselves out of this being a good thing thus far, and I'm not saying they won't be complications, of course, but so far, there is so much good news that can come from this, and I think it sends a message to the rest of the world, to the rest of the bad guys, We're not to be trifled with, We're not to be mocked to dance in our faces. And a lot of this is also going to draw out the left. It exposes people because people have to take a stand on some of these things, and the left, of course, is in disarray. And I've got some clips to that effect. I want to play a clip of a guy who I haven't played much on the podcast yet, and of course first radio appearance, James Callerico, who's running for Senate in Texas, and he's got these very strong social media campaign. Young guy, and he is he looks sort of like a typical young politician, kind of smug and smarmy, but he does have a huge show media apparatus and play this talking point. Please cut nine guys.
Speaker 4: How do you look a parent in the eye and tell them you've sacrificed their child's life for big Oil's bottom line. I've said from the beginning of this campaign that the biggest divide in this country is not left versus right, it's top versus bottom. And this new war is just the latest example of how billionaires run this country, run this economy, run this government, and now run our foreign policy. As yous, Senator, I will never vote to say in someone's son or daughter to war to make a billionaires richer.
Speaker 6: The decision he decided to step away from the race was to kind of get that target off of Minnesota. I think he believes if he's not in the race, there's nothing they have nothing else because he has that, you know, national profile. Trump just hates him for some reason. I think it's because he's everything Trump will never be. So there's that, and I think without him in the race or trying to, you know, continue governing the state past next year, I think he thinks that kind of the target will be off.
Speaker 3: He's definitely everything Trump will never be. I can't wait until tim wald waves goodbye, any waves like this, because that is his way. If he does do that, he does these flappy hands things. Again, the guy is just the face of masculinity. But it's also they're calling that up talk. Now, that's what I've heard, the expression where the millennials and the gen Z's they talk like this like and it's they're actually soliciting affirmation. She wants us to affirm what a great guy Tim Waltz's. But I got used for you. Hope this is not the end. This is not the end of us looking into Minnesota because likely Amy Klobachar is going to be the nominee, and we've got a mountain of dirt and evidence on her. She's been a very corrupt leader. Peter Schweitzer, who's my colleague of brighte b our News, who I will feature on the show probably next few days. We'll have to bring Peter in. He's in deep research in the clover char and she is not clean. Not clean to whistled, I got cup four play cut.
Speaker 7: For like when he called me snow woman at my announcement.
Speaker 5: In the middle of that thing, I wrote back on.
Speaker 8: Twitter, I'd like to see how your hair would fare in a blizzard. So I wrote back, Hey Donald Trump. So I wrote back, Hey Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: So I wrote back, I wrote back.
Speaker 8: I tweeted back, and I'd like to see your hair, your halizard, and I'd like to see how already hear.
Speaker 3: The charisma just just comes straight through the screen. I mean, who wouldn't want her to lead you? But we've had deep reporting on her selectively prosecuting a ally for a clear Ponzi scheme, crony capitalism, being on the payroll of corporations essentially to an accer in policy, and being completely abusive to staff. So the whole Minnesota Nce phenomenon totally bogus with her, and it is a one of the nastiest people in Washington in general. And what could be interesting is that we're gonna checkmate her in this way. I'll tell you, I'll tell you what, because if she becomes governor, then maybe there's a deal that's been cut, maybe it's already been cut, that she's going to appoint Tim Walls to the Senate, which is possible because you step down from the Senate. So we're gonna have to get her on record on this because we got to ask her amy, are you going to appoint Tim Walls to the Senate? And if she gives an affirmative no then, which it's gonna be tough for her to do that, then that's her putting the knife in Tim Walls. Her basically saying he was a terrible governor and he was a terrible vice presidential pick and it's an embarrassment to the entire party. And then if she gives a maybe a hubut abita hubbada, then it suggests that he might actually appoint him, and then that is just going to be completely devastating, and maybe we can actually make some real political progress in Minnesota, which has been the strongest Democrat stronghold for my entire lifetime. It's been a blue state the entire time I've been alive, which is wild. Okay, So, but I think one thing that is noteworthy about this case with Walls Minnesota is that we're just starting to dig. We're just starting to look into corruption. And for any of you who think is just about Tim Walls and it's just about Minnesota, and this all happened on Kloba charge while watch too. She's sent her She's supposed to be an advocate for the people of Minnesota who's having their money stolen from Somali migrants who came here for who knows what reason other than to steal taxpayer money for fake healthcare businesses. Truly, truly wild that that is something that is deemed acceptable, deemed tolerable, even from committed Democrats. Don't you feel like you can get someone who didn't allow for your tax dollars get stolen for Somali fraudsters. But we're gonna look everywhere. We're gonna look in California, We're gonna look all over the world for all the corruption and all of the fraud, because we're going to find it. The story that was crazy today that we saw is out there that apparently the guy who shot Ashley Babbitt on j six apparently was running a fake healthcare business on some sort out of his wife's house. So the details are, I mean, a little bit vaguecause I haven't run it down personally yet. But this is what was being floated when I came into studio today, is that these fake businesses where the government money is going to be propping up bad guys. People are looking to get the bag from the government. We know why this happens. It happens because certain politicians feel like if they investigate this sort of corruption, then the result will be that they end up losing voters. This is why there's lawlessness in our major cities, because if you crack down the law and order, you alienate the shoplifter vote. You alienate the criminal vote. If you crack down on corruption, you alienate the people who are getting the bag from the government because they don't have any usable skills and do not have integrity. This is why we need to restore sanity. When you restore American values today of Christian values, we need spiritual revival. There's a lot of low integrity people and we're importing a lot of them too, and that's not okay. Why the Department of Homeland Security is doing important work closing down the border ice. That's why we sing their praises and you got to have their back. We also got to have our warriors back that if they want to go in, if they're going to do a Delta force type mission, that we have their back, We have their support, and we're not second guessing every step of the way because a lot of people risk their lives to make the word a little bit better place this weekend. Good stuff. I'm Alex Marlow. Will be right back with more on The Alex Marlow Show. Right the hours gone by fast here on The Marlow Show. But that's why we're doing podcasts. I'll be over there podcasting a little bit later and have a fresh podcast for you coming write out as well. In addition to the radio content, so many people to thank, Sean McConnell, Roger Wicker, Junior, Rick Lock, Garrett Shaley, Matt Zebel, Brandon Couples, Misty Callahan, John Cassio, and our executive producer Greg Evan all make the show possible. See having a big team, that's part of the fun of doing radio. It's very cool have a real studio, of real team. And I tried to bring in the best content that we can because we're going up against a bunch of losers and we need to defeat them, and we got a chance because we got a real winner as the president. I'm going to should use some examples here to try to illustrate this point. Mark Kelly, you know, six weeks ago put out a video some other members of Congress which was obviously seditious intending to undermine the good order of the military. And what he tried to do is he tried to suggest that people who are in uniform can defy orders that are illegal, as if they're all supposed to be They're supposed to be lawyers, supposed to have a full concept of what law and order is, and to be insubordinate. They think they've interpreted the law in a certain way and can defy orders. And this obviously Sedition, it's a coup. I don't see any difference than that or asking for a coup. So Pete Hexath is stripping him of his retired rank over this Sedition's video. It could affect retirement, it could affect all sorts of certain things that could be benefits to him. And I like this move. It's aggressive and it sends a signal that if you're going to come with the King, you best not miss and you best not come with a bunch of social media nonsense. And this is the whole nature of where the Left is at at the moment, is that they don't really have a lot of great ideas. I want to share with you some a Zorra mom, Donnie, let's play cut five. There guys.
Speaker 9: You know, I had a New York and the other day come up to me and asked me if there was any way I could help him get World Cup tickets because he was saying that the costs that he saw for a game was six hundred dollars. Right, this is increasingly out of reach. We have made what used to be a working class game into a luxury experience, and there are too many for whom it doesn't matter where the World Cup is being played in the world. They know where they're going to watch it.
Speaker 4: It's TV.
Speaker 9: And we want to ensure that there are more experiences available.
Speaker 3: So you want to make sure World Cup tickets are available to all sporting events are it's just a super luxury item. I mean, I don't think I could afford to go to the World Cup, but he was to make sure that the people who must live in a rank control apartment can also get to see the most popular sporting events in the world. That's what he's going to be doing. It's man, that's the priority. Yeah, it's If he told him I was getting free World Cup tickets, he might have got my vote. I don't know. I'm not a big soccer guy though, but I would see the skeptical the spectacle cut seven. Let's play more, Mom, Donnie, have.
Speaker 9: You ever rented to a department in New York? Or me to find yourself not just paying rent, but application fees and any fees, credit score techs, and a city filled with old buildings that could use some tender love and care. Some landlords are taking advantage of the housing market to gouge tenants with outrageous fees, all while leaving them trying to survive at homes with collapsing ceilings and seeking floors. It's time for that to change. Weat a city wide crackdown on rental revoks. We need to take on the indignities from those lands in order to demand more.
Speaker 3: Than their fair share.
Speaker 9: That's why our administration is organizing a series of rental ripoff hearings in every world. This is a chance for you and your neighbors to speak directly with us about how you're getting ripped off.
Speaker 3: He's doing rental ripoff hearings. Guys. The world is saved, and all he needs to do is to go to an economics one on one course. Probably not anything from you get the major university, not a boat in college where he went. But maybe Tom Soul could teach him that. Now. Part of the reason they can't fix stuff is because of rank control. They can't get the money that the blazers are worth. So that's why they're getting ripped off. They feel like they don't like their apartment, Well, it's because they're paying below market rate, and so the landlords are not exactly getting rich off of these things, just basic economics. Trying to educate the communists. Communists are popping out all over the country, and one thing that's noteworthy is that we're seeing them pop up in other parts of the countries. Well. The mayor of Seattle, Katie Wilson, an open communist, cut six please guys.
Speaker 7: I had the honor of being noticed by the President of the United States, who called me a very very liberal slash communist mayor. It's nice, it's nice to feel seen.
Speaker 3: Well, we certainly see what happened in Venezuela under communist rule over the last thirty years. It's been devastating. It's been a complete disaster for the people. Can't get medicine, can't get food, eating dog bartering for bread. That's the legacy of communism. And so I'm saying that we're contrasting this with this guy, Sean play my new cut here that you got for me.
Speaker 5: And my wife. By the way, my wife hates when I do this, she said. You know, she's a very classy person, right. She said, it's so unpresidential. I said, but I did become president. Shit, somebody she hates what I dance. I said, everybody wants to be danced, darling, it's not presidential. She actually said, could you imagine FDR dancing? She said that to me, and I said, there's a long history that perhaps.
Speaker 3: All right, that's but you see that the charisma, the dancing, the decisiveness, the leadership, and they want free World Cup tickets and love being communists. We gotta win, guys. This is the Marlow Show. See you tomorrow.