Speaker 1: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies, cut through the noise, with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin.
Speaker 2: It's the Alex Marlowe Show. It is the Alex marlow Show. And I'm glad you're here. We're live from Chicago today. I'm getting ready to meet some listeners this evening at a cigar night. You guys can hunt that down online if you still if you're listening live, so I want to attend. I think there's still tickets available. Should be good day. We got a big news day today. I'll get you in a rand War update today. I will get you some political updates as well, and I'll give you some Abola news. We've got Graham Platner somehow proved that he's even worse person than we originally thought, and really grotesque in growth. Not just a Nazi but a nasty NAFTI. We're gonna learn that later on in the show. But I'll start with the political stuff with the big day to day for politics. Oregon, Idaho, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Alabama, many others going to the polls throughout the country. Will have updates all night for you at Brybert dot com. Those of you who care tune in live and I'll give you some analysis on tomorrow. But the big one that When's talking about is the primary for Thomas Massey's seat in Kentucky, one of the most conservative districts in the entire country, and its represented by a guy who I regard as a massive grand stander. And I think this has been the case for a very long time. A guy who acts as though he is libertarian principles and is just trying to stand up for the Constitution, but does not have a strong track record in showing leadership in terms of getting things past that actually lower our debt, that actually lower our ability to not mortgage our future on all sorts of insane spending. But what he has done is he's blocked or attempted to block huge pieces of Donald Trump's agenda. And the clearest example of this is the One Big Beautiful Bill Act, which was essential to President Trump. It was what he campaigned on, it is what he announced he wanted. It was the one request he had during the trainransition is we need the Republicans to come together to get the agenda going with the one big Beautiful bill, and I'll tell you it took a lot of salesmanship to do this. I kind of wanted to see multiple bills initially, but Trump was insistent that if you voted for me, you voted for the one big Beautiful bill. And Thomas Massey, representing one of the most conservative districts in the country, blocked it. He blocked it, or he at least voted against it, and it's not uncommon for him to vote against key things that Trump has done, and even things like when it comes to border security. In twenty nineteen, he was part of a small group of Republicans who wanted to undo some of the good that Trump had done its first administration for ostensibly because it was too expensive. What it ended up doing is making America less secure and more vulnerable to our open border. So I find that he's pretty inconsistent with his conservatism and incredibly consistent when it comes to taking grand stands. They get clout online. He's an online clout chaser more than anything else. He's very social media friendly, which is why if I were to tweet some of this stuff, it could probably get a much more nasty reaction than if I were to share it with my radio audience from the heart and authentically, because I just feel like the job of a congressman is to try to get meaningful legislation passed. It is not to do podcasts and to chase clout and to get a viral clip of you saying something snarky and smug. And Massy's very good at doing that stuff, and he has become the face of the Epstein file. It's becoming a hoax. It really is that the Epstein's stuff is becoming a hoax. Was with regards to Donald Trump in particular, He's acted as though Donald Trump's entire administration is dedicated to protecting pedophiles via Epstein, and there's just no evidence that this is the case. He never brings any heart evidence. And I'll tell you Dan Bongino, who's the number two at the FBI, for a long time, I watched him going a big grant saying that Massy would never come by and look at the stuff that he had material that for Massy review and Bongino and I take him out his word on this, and Massy wouldn't come by and review it. So it was really just about saying the stuff that gets you the most attention online. And I know the Kentucky Kentucky can do better. And I'll tell you that I'm not alone in this regard. I felt this way from the beginning with Massy. I gotta tell you a lot of my audience at Breitbart, and it is a Marlow show, but it's a Breitbart show as well. So I try to be conscientious of both audiences, people who come just to hear my take on stuff and people who come because you're loyal to Breitbart and my day job, which I am so grateful to have as eddar in chief of Bright Bart, I know I'm representing a wide swath of conservatives. My personal take can be different than my audience's take. That's okay, It's perfectly fine. A lot of my audience likes Thomas Massey because he is an American individual. He is someone who is a unique person. There's no one else like him, for good or for bad, and I think that's good. We would encourage that, we would encourage people to be unique individuals in this country. But overall, when you see someone who is a Republican representing a right wing district and is consistently bucking the wildly popular Republican president, and is someone who accuses the wildly popular Republican president, at least among conservatives, that he is actually covering up for pedophiles. Even though Donald Trump was the guy who kicked Epstein out of his clubs, he was the guy who tried to distance himself from Epstein. He's the guy who Jeffrey Epstein thought was evil and now he actually goes online and actually, so Trump is just covering up for Epstein. Wow, we'll solve our lights here. That's exciting, as I gonna come through on radio, but it we'll come through in the pod, all right. Anyway, My point is is I've got a clip for you that you're gonna want to hear. This is from Stephen Miller. I'll tell you there's almost no one more Maga than I am. There really isn't. I was famously on board Trump, first guy on the bus, first guy on the MAGA train twenty fifteen before the escalator. I remember the moment we were interviewing him in New Hampshire, me and Bannon on our series XM show, and it was very clear he's going to run for president, was going to have a very clear case that he could win. We're the first group to take him seriously. If there's one person on the bus before, it might have been Stephen Miller, my old friend from the West Los Angeles area growing up about my age, now a fan favorite for great reason. Here here is his take on Massie. Let's play cut five gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Tom Massey betrayed America, betrayed you, and betrayed your children. The single most important issue affecting the future of our country is ending the mass third world invasion of America and reversing that invasion. And on the most important issue, on the most important vote, on the most important bill, on the most important day, Tom Massey sided with every House Democrat, every Senate Democrat, Hakim Jeffreys, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer, against President Trump, against the American people, and against you and your family. When the time came to vote for President Trump's signature Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Bill, the bill to provide record funding for ice and border patrol and mass deportation, Tom Massey voted no.
Speaker 2: Other than Donald Trump. And on one hand, maybe along with Tom Home and a couple others, the guy who's most responsible for helping us get our border secure. Is saying flat out, this guy has been a problem for me. I listened to that. Ctevie Miller's got the utmost credibility, no, and more credible in Trump's inner circle than that. And that's a very clear table. It's even clear that I'm gonna be if MASSI wins. I can handle it. It's I can handle it. He'll do some interesting stuff, he'll create content, he'll come with a industry idea, he'll be thought provoking. I'm more nuanced than that, even But I do think it's clear it's time for Kentucky to move on. I hope I don't vote the earth. You guys can choose you want, so by all means, Jews, you you want. But I don't know this is the guy. I think this is the guy who really fancies himself as a tweeter or a blogger or a podcaster and not actually someone who's doing anything productive in the Congress. All right, I got the more Epstein clips. I'm sorry, Massy clips talking about Epstein. This is Important's play cut six please. He's still in with the Epstein class. This is the Epstein administration, and they're attacking me for trying to get these files released.
Speaker 4: And again I'm going to say President Trump has not been accused of anything criminal here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So even the Democrats are now I'm board with them, and even media members have to correct him on this stuff. He said, this is the Epstein administration can do better. We can do better. This is the main point here is that we can be excellent. We can try to get excellent people. And one thing that's noteworthy is is generally a very tough thing to buck the president like this. Now, a lot of the narrative will be if Massy loses that this is a PAC money, this is the Israel lobby. I don't think that's it. I'm not a big APAC fan, even though I'm a pro Israel person. I think a APAC is a lot of stuff I don't like. But there's so much money foreign money, domestic. But whatever it is going into this race. The pattern here is that if you cross President Trump, your political career does not go very well. You can ask Ben sas this, you can ask who's our friend Bill Cassidy from the weekend. You could ask all sorts of different people who took a stand against President Trump. And then that was the end of their career. That was the end of their political career. Bit Romney, that's a good example. How many others were there that we're just saying that I'm going to make the point of my life is going to be to go against President Trump, and then that becomes the end of their relevance. Pat too means another one. So many people who say we're gonna Tom tillis is gonna go away. All of these people have something in common, and that thing in common is that if you gogains President Trump is generally bad politics and Republican primaries. So don't make it a Jewish thing. Even though I know Massey, by the way, in the past has tweeted anti semitic, which is a euphemism for you atred anti semitic means he's done this in the past, So again it's cloud chasing. I don't know if he's an anti semi I'm not going that far, but I'm saying that he's obsessed with the state of Israel and he thinks that's a bigger threat than it is. And he also is want to share all sorts of things online that will get a lot of engagement but aren't productive for the discussion. From my view, that's it. That's all the time you need to spend on it for now. I gotta run, guys. I'm not here in Sean in my year. I think I gotta run, So I'm gonna run. Okay, there is Sean. All right, I'm gonna run. And we got a lot of news that would come back with a run update, come back with updre Trump making money be right back. If you're like me and are tired of random stuff getting thrown into your supplements, like artificial colors and sugars, you probably would love to know more about phyto nutrition. Phytoonutrients are the naturally occurring plant nutrients found in whole foods give them their color, and taste and smell. The presence of these three things is a surefire sign that you're getting real phytonutrients. Balance of Nature's whole health System Supplements are a value bundle that includes their fruits and veggies and fiber and spice supplements, which gives you forty seven ingredients of fruits, vegetable spices and fibers and all of the naturally occurring phytoonutrients that come with them. Every single day. Balance of Nature takes produce through a specialized vacuum cold process that stabilizes the ingredients. They're then powdered and packaged with no binders, fillers, or flow agents. So whether you've been on the fence for a long time or it's your first time hearing about this, then I still recommend to you to go to Balance of Nature dot com Balance of Nature dot com today and get ten percent off the whole health system supplements when you use discount code Alyx. You guys think we're joking around here. I'm not joking around. I'm dedicating my whole life to the conservative movement. And then there's some grand standard of Charlotte and who doesn't actually cut from the debt, doesn't actually deliver wins for his district, but comes out and gets a lot of clout and does all sorts of jewbating that goes on, just trying to get trying to focus on the state of Israel versus every other state on Earth. And then I'm just I'm not into it. It's just not gonna be my thing. It might be your thing, but it's not gonna be into my thing. So it's especially this moment. Now with all this rising anti Semitism, there's a literal guy named Graham Plattner who has a Nazi tattoo, who the Democrats have already embraced. They get massy going on all these Democrat shows, lefting shows, pandering to that crowd, even though he needs to win a Republican primary. I just don't have a lot of patience for it. It's just not my thing. If it's your thing, fine whatever. I don't like it, but we can agree to disagree. But we get some new news about Plattner is that not only is he a actual Nazi with an actual Nazi tattoo, but he has now been on Earth that he had put on Reddit rembpost all this crazy stuff on Reddit. He I'm going to try to put this delicately for the conservative audience that I know listens to the radio. But he discussed on Reddit, let's say, doing self love in a porta potty that he'd not referred to as a porta potty, but and he said that he was intoxicated by the blue water, the blue water smell from the porta potty, and he really enjoys art of male genitals. You've learned that too from him. So there's a nasty piece of work. And I don't want to turn over the country to these people. And so when we have people in power and we have conservative districts, we need to make sure that we have the most solid people imaginable who are elected. And I think that's the name of the game here because what the left is doing now, they've got a new they've got their marching orders, they've got their new talking points, and their new talking points is to brand all of us racist because they think that that is the move. The move is to try to make it so that every person who is right of center in this country is only operating out of racial hatred and anyone who wants to redistrict in order to try to rebalance all the jury Manner and the Democrats have done, if they do that, then that is some sort of a racial oppression, and they think that's going to motivate enough of their base voters to go to the polls. We got some more footage. This is from the Roland Martin x account. This is an example of some of the protests that are going on for the redistricting, and the Democrats try to use this to try to get some energies. Play cut seven.
Speaker 5: Please, guys, if you don't see organiza, little bullhoy used a question that organizer he hey, ho ho, these racist mass have got to go. Ha hey, these racist mass have got to go. Ho these racist mass have got to go. Ho ho, he got to go. That's why I give it up for yourself. The people look at us, y'all, look at this blackness, in the face of adversity, in the face of eraser, in the face of division, in the face of everything racism.
Speaker 2: We stand you nighted Wow. I love her blackness and mine. That's all I'll have to say to that. So I have an index where I check in to see how the left is doing, and it is how high quality their chants are because they out chant us. I think this is this is clear. Pull the guys in the La studio. Do any of you think that the right has better chance than the left? None of you do. It's the sean give me an update in the break. They have much better chance. So I'm looking at you. They have high quality chance. I start getting intimidated and when all they've got is hey, hey, ho ho, these racist maps have got to go, it does make me think that we this could be a good issue for us, because this might not be effective because that's just very lazy. It's not great chanting. It's just selling to the public that the maps are system of the Democrats and the same stuff. It's it's going to be tough for them, and I don't think they're that inspired or else they would have come up with a better chance. But we're going to monitor the situation, always monitor, adding this to the list of the many things we monitor on The Marlowe Show. But not a fantastic chant say. I played the clip yesterday, I should play it again because it's just such a classic play cut three. Iona Pressley, I have to just tell the truth down the street.
Speaker 5: There are people in.
Speaker 6: This hostile anti black administration that would wear the black Americans pick Cotton, then pick the president, then piggy their Congressmerson, then picked Senator.
Speaker 2: So to quote Daniel West, junior producer on the show, who I think I have the best take on this, she's reaching back too far. Even if there are racists among us, and I don't I don't consort with any of them. On my day to day Bright Boart News, I have a track record of promoting women and minorities going the New York Times. So that's my bonafides. But even if I did consort with racist, none of them would say blacks and me picking cotton. They would have a much more updated reference point than that. So the point I'm trying to make, and I got one more example when we go to the other side of the break of what's happening on the Bay Area of California, where they continue to try to trans the kids. They have not stopped. Woke has not stopped. They just laid low for a little bit. But overall, if we start playing with fire, where we have Republicans electing conservative districts who live to give Republicans a hard time as much as the Republicans, as Prager calls them, the stupid Party, we are going to give power to the evil party, the people who want to trans the kids, the people who are godless, and the people who think that any act of opposing their agenda is an act of overt racism. We'll be right back much more to come on the Alex Marlow Show. A lot of people ask me, Alex, can you still trust the institutions that hold your money? We talk about de banking all the time on the show. People and organizations quietly losing access to financial services simply because of who they are or what they believe. It even happened to Milania and Baron Trump just last year. That's one of the reasons I partner with three sixteen Financial. It's an online bank creative for people who want their banking institutions to align with their values, especially at a time when trust in major financial systems is eroding, and for good reason. One thing I genuinely respect about their model is that they actually bake in a sort of tithing of sorts. It's not a gimmick. They give ten percent of their money back to values based organizations, and it's the sort of thing that I think is just really high integrity and really struck me about the brand. From a practical standpoint. It's also a very good bank that delivers everything you want, no monthly fees, free ATMs nationwide, and super competitive interest rates across their account so you can make some money right now. When you open a three sixteen Financial account and maintain an average balance of five thousand dollars for ninety days, they'll add two hundred and fifty dollars to your account. You can learn more and see full offer details at bank three sixteen dot com, slash Marlowe and be sure to use the promo code Marlowe when you open your account. Baking services are provided by three sixteen Financial, a division of Premise Bank member FDIC. I just can't imagine, first of all, ever trying to do self pleasure in a porta potty. But then picture Graham Platner. He's there, He's doing something unspeakable in a porta potty because he's turned on by the blue liquid, and he's thinking, I'm gonna run for Senate one day despite my Nazi tattoo as a Democrat, and I'm gonna get Elizabeth Warren's endorsement. I'm gonna get Bernie Sanders endorsement. Crazy world we're living in. I was talking to Sean. We got our pull back, and one hundred percent of the guys in the booth in LA said that Democrats do have superior chance. But we're now. My friend Julie Hartman that she said that Democrats are not clever Sean, I disagree with her. We say are clever and they careable ideas. They're always wrong, but their cleverness is what gets them back in the game. And that's why we can't turn over the country to these people. And Sean Sided think about ms NOW and the high quality of their broadcast despite the fact that no one has anything to say. And I got an ms NOW clip that I could not believe I wouldn't share with all of you. Let's play cut one please, guys, what about.
Speaker 4: This passage from Mike Johnson declaring that our rights do not derive from government, They come from you, our creator and heavenly Father. Is this him putting God over the Declaration of Independence?
Speaker 7: Okay, well, you know, I actually think that idea is not wholly uncommon. I mean, the idea that we have certain inalienable rights that come from God can be read in a fairly benign way, which is basically that we have innate human rights that are constitutions.
Speaker 2: So that that was Katie ur Is, the anchor who's cost a fixture on ms NOW and who looked shocked that the alienable rights come from God. Well, Katie, where else do they come from if not from God? And yes, God is above the declaration. In fact, if not for God, there wouldn't have been one. Imagine that. So fantastic. So McKay coppins is the guy who answers who has put a very uncomfortable spot. He's a writer for The Atlantic who is a liberal, but he draws on his faith for a lot of his writings. So he was in a very bad spot there because he knows that absolutely normal religious people do regard America as exceptional and creating the eyes of God, and that's how most religious people think. But just the thought that you could rise the level of MSNBC anchor anchor of in any sort of major news channel and not understand that most Americans, I think fundamentally understand that inalienable rights do come from God or else do not inalienable. If they come from man, they can be alienable. So pretty awesome. But look, that's how they have such terrible ideas. But it looks slick, and that's the whole key, and that's why they get away with so much. Okay, some of that does not look slick, but is very troubling to me. And I want to note this. I was saying that woke is not dead, woke is only taking a break. This is one where you're going to miss the visuals here if you are not watching on the Sale News channel or on the podcast feed YouTube Rumble, non Spotify. Now we're working on getting the videos up on Apple so you can never have to miss the visuals of a show. Those of you in the car. This is wild stuff. So you guys are probably familiar with Scott Wiener, who is the Democrat California state senator who is one of the most radical people in the country. He represents San Mateo County and San Francisco and parts of an area of as far left part of the country and he's constantly trying to come up with the most woke stuff imaginable, and he's outdone himself this time. Let's play this cut here for.
Speaker 8: Well, he's a girl.
Speaker 2: This is the proverbial. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. This is a man who's in drag, got some fake breast going, and his dress as a pig, so it's a pig nose, pig ears all sorts of pink and singing. Scott Wiener is a girl's best friend, even though this is a guy pre disgusting. I caught this on the libs of TikTok account with apparently got this from something called women are Real. Who knows that women are real? It is not stopping. There's a big controversy now out in California where we've got another man who keeps beating women on the UH in California track. As I've noted, Gaven Newsen will not rest until not a single woman is on the podium for prep girls track to a trans high athlete has sparked the way California post phrases a shocking podium decision where this man shared the podium with a girl. Because it's becoming very it's getting a lot of publicity that a man named ab Hernandez keeps winning first place and things like the long jump, the high jump, and the triple jump in the CIF California Interscholastic Federation Southern Section Championships. So it's the man keeps beating girls and the CIF allows for it. Much of the media encourages this stuff. No one in the Democrat Party, which is a runs the state and runs the media. I saw this headline there was a few days ago, but I can't resist bring it up. Recall that there was a mayor of a city in southern California who was a Chinese spy and pled guilty to acting as a foreign agent for China. This is how NBC News framed it on x the Everything app. The resignation of a southern California mayor who pleaded guilty to acting as a foreign agent for China has sparked backlash and reignited fears of anti Asian discrimination. So that's what it is. It's all Asians. By the way, we consider all Asians equal to the CCP spies, but they're concerned about the discrimination, the backlash against Asians because Arcadia Mayor Eileen Wang was a actual Chinese spy and got elected in a southern California city. I see that rapidly became majority Chinese. Wasn't always like that Arcadia, though. All right, this is where we need to be careful here because the Democrats are so horrible, and that's why we need to make sure we're staying in the straight and narrow. And a lot of the press right now is regarding Donald Trump's presidential gold rush as the way it's been framed by Axios. But there's one point eight billion dollar Anti Weaponization Fund. Justice Department under Todd Blanche who is clearly trying to get bumped up from acting to actual attorney general and was Trump's former lawyer. Now it's a taxpayer fund to compensate Maga ally January sixth defendants others who claim political persecution. I think many of them claiming I think from a reasonable place, and it stems from Trump's ten billion dollar IRS lawsuit. And Democrats are calling it unprecedented corruption and they're going to threaten to impeach him, like they will try to impeach him for this should they win the House, raising the stakes in the mid terms. I don't love this one. I don't love it. I think it's very clumsy. I think you can make a lot of kind of amusing jokes about how the Democrats do this exact same thing, but they are much more clever about it. To Sean's point is they're much more clever about this than we are. That we don't just say we're just going to hand out money to the j six prisoners and the people who we like and Maga from the government. We're not going to take tax payer of money and just dole it out to our political allies. That's a bad present. The Democrats do it, but they do it by starting nonprofits. They do it by starting and they start it, then they'll have a company which doesn't have the same disclosures and you have a few layers of protection. And the Democrats would do it that way, which should be illegal, but it's not, but they at least have the decency to lie about it to us. So remember the Inflation Reduction Act that was loaded with all sorts of different pork for left wing causes. We can go through all the stuff, which, of course would it raised the inflation. I think should have been illegal. Those of you have been with the show. No I've made this point in the past, to call something the Inflation Reduction Act when it actually added to inflation is probably should have been illegal. But basically, the Democrats have figured out a way to create a nonprofit that get money to their allies from taxpayer funds, which is disgusting, but at least they the decency to be dishonest about it. Trump's just flat out saying We're just gonna give an anti weaponization fund. I don't know how this holds up, and I'm just not sure if the money is not gonna end up getting to people, and I have a lot of sympathy for people to get this money. It just seems like the sort of thing that's very challenging to defend. And I don't like that spot. I don't like being put in a spot where there's something that's really hard to defend. If you're a Trump supporter, as I am. Another one, Trump's making a ton of personal stock trades. So his latest financial discloser is showing thirty seven hundred individual stock trades in the last quarter, which is a ten x increase over previous quarters. So in these are big companies and as well as some sort of up and coming companies. Trump is not making the trades himself. People control his wealth, and so this is one where I do think there's probably layers of protection where there is plausible deniability. Trump's really involved and active with this stuff. White House of course denying conflict. But again it's noteworthy because when you see a drastic uptick in trades, it does put your staunch defenders on defense, and that's not a great spot right now if you look at the polls, So if you look at the real clear politics average, Trump's polling is the lowest it's been this administration, the Iran war continues to drag on, and it's going to drag on. The we got what's being framed as insane demands from Iran to try to wrap the war up. They want America paying them reparations. It's not gonna happen. They want all the sanctions lifted, and they want more enrichment. So there is not a realistic thing. They're not gonna be doing any enrichment. I don't think they're going to get reparations. I do think this is why I've always liked the toll idea. So if there's a toll in the Strait of war moves and the America can kind of coordinate it with Iran, we wet our beak a little bit. They can rebuild their country with money from the Strait and we know what's going on. I think that's sort of the win win of all of all wins. That was the original idea I thought Trump came up with. I hope that's what is the final idea. But we're not paying them reparations, and of course they want all the sanctions with I think a lot of sanctions will be lifted if they stop Richmond. But all in all, we are not at a solution. Trump said that he was on the verge of bombing Iran. By the way, we got a cut of this play cup, fourteen guys were striking Iran. You said you were going to attack. Did you have planes in the air? I was an hour. We're all set to go.
Speaker 9: You're talking about yesday, we were going to be striking.
Speaker 2: Very It would have been happening right now. Yeah, it's all gone.
Speaker 9: But the loads of ships are all loaded, they're loaded to the prim we're all set to stew.
Speaker 2: So he was ready to go, hurry to bomb Ran, and he needs this thing to wrap up for political purposes. Again, is not panic mode with the polls, because again, if we get out of the war soon. I had but I had set at the beginning of the summer as kind of my soft headline, and that is coming up Memorial Day weekend this weekend, sort of the unofficial start of the summer. I thought this was about where I try to wrap this thing up. Iran knows dragging it out will hurt Trump politically, so this is the thing. And then if Trump gets hurt politically, so he's getting hurt by I think the good he's attempting to do with the Iran war, where again, a nuclear Iran is way worse than five dollars gas prices. Sorry, it just is. So we got that issue, and then we got the Thomas Massis of the world who are trying to frame it so that Donald Trump is the real bad guy Epstein scandal though, And what is the risk here? The risk here is that if Donald Trump does not get the train on the train on the tracks, which I think he will, I'm still optimistically he will. If we don't do that sometime soon, then what's going to happen is we're turning over the country, not just to the masses of the world. He'd be the least of the problems. It's the Scott Winners of the world. It's the iona Presses of the world. Is these nuts who are completely obsessed with the racism, and they're the worst s grifters imaginable. Recall the American Federation of Teachers' boss Randy Weingarten, who is one of the top Democrat activists. Every thing we know about this group is that they're really just organized for the Democrats. She tapped union resources worth of one point four million dollars to write a manifesto book. So this is supposed to be someone who's helping your kids. She's been charged of the biggest teachers' union. Education's only gotten worse since she got in charge of that union. And she's taking one point four million dollars get sent to that union to spend on a book. And the book is called why Fascist Fear Teachers, adding to the myth that those who oppose the teachers union are fascists. We are really playing with fire here in this country. You've got to get focused here. We write back with more on the Alex Marlow Show. All right, I love the shout out my team on the show, Greg Evan, Sean McConnell, Roger Wicker Junior, Rick Locke, Garrett Charlie, Matt Sibyl junior producer, Ricky, Missy Callahan, John Cassio, Daniel West are on Budsman, and shout out to Eric and Josh are helping me out here and Marcus here in Salem in Chicago. So having a good time here, nice set up here. We have a kind of a depressing show today. I'm tempted to pull the audience. I mean, what's less erotic, the drag queen Piggy from the Bay Area or self love and the porta potty with Graham Plattner is what is more disturbing just a man dark times, dark times, I blame the Internet. I really do. Got some good news, though'll get some breaking news. Donald Trump has endorsed KEM Paxton apparently in the Texas primary for the Republican Party, which is fantastic. Paston is a long time ally of us at Bright part and is someone who really shows a man of action and initiative, and is someone who is out there trying to I think, advance the conversation in a more conservative way. He's at the cutting edge of things like standing up to the big tech masters of the universe. He is of course solid on immigration and guns, et cetera, and far superior to rhinoceros John Cornyn and I think that we want to have as few rhinoceroses in the Senate as possible, particularly from deep red areas. So I don't think Trump would have done this if you didn't think that Paxson's gonna win. So that's my take here. So I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops. But potentially a pretty big positive here. I'm hoping, okay, other stuff that I wanted to get to to wrap up the show, I try to have some variety for you guys. Today Stephen Colbert shows wrapping up, and he played a clip of some of the worst moments of the show. For some reason, he's gotten very lazy in his last few days. He's kind of eating during the middle of the show for some reason. Earlier this week, let's play cut eight. I enjoyed this one go ahead.
Speaker 8: During the twenty sixteen presidential election, we were doing a live special on showtime and no commercial breaks, and as the results started to come in, it became clear that we had planned for a different outcome. We were so sure that the New York Times prediction needle was right. We hired a bunch of naked male models with the words I'm with her painted on their full plump butts. Sadly, all of those models had to be put down, but first we tried to save the bit, and as the outcome became clear, we repainted their butts to say, we're.
Speaker 2: It's just great that he gave us this, because it's just another humiliation, but just how do you stay in the air when you've been so partisan for so long, it should be illegal obviously, just there to campaign for Democrats and you love to see him go. I think that's great. It's great news. One other thing that's positive that I want to bring up, which is terrific. It's something that I've been touting a lot on the show. You guys hear me say this on the show, and yet it has not got a ton of press. Is that what Trump is doing in terms of trying to make drug prices more affordable for Americans? This fantastic came up in my podcast interview with Robert F. Kennedy last week. But he's even recruiting new people who were anti Trump in the past to appreciate what he's doing with his trump rx dot guv. He's even got Mark Cuban on board. I got a couple cuts of this. Let's do twelve first guys today.
Speaker 9: I'm thrilled to announce that we're increasing the number of drugs available on trump rx by nearly seven times, adding over six hundred affordable generics to the website. Working with industry partners, Effective generic drugs are often available at just a tiny fraction of the price of their brand name equivalents, and in theory they're the same thing. Sometimes they're better with the same dosa. It's the same effectiveness and the same active ingredients. Yet many consumers do not think to ask for them, they don't know about them. By incorporating this massive catalog of low cost generics at trump bar x dot gov, consumers will now have one source to ensure that they're getting the lowest possible costs or their prescriptions just good stuff.
Speaker 2: It's hard to add to it, but just note that of all the past presidents, I think I went through like ten of them before the show, no one's lowered the price of drugs. So drug prices always gone up, has been a guarantee. It's been like death and taxes, and Trump is actually lowering them. It's just a massive accomplishment that gets almost no attention because that would make Trump look good. Let's play cut thirteen with Mark Cuban, a former Trump hater.
Speaker 10: Mister President, I think other than you, I've been the biggest proponent of trumpx dot com. And the reason for that is Republicans want cheaper drugs, and dependents want cheaper drugs. Democrats want cheaper drugs. And together, I think we're going to do something special. What makes cost plus Drugs different is that when you click through trump our X to our site, now only will you see a great price, but you'll see our actual cost and that we only market up fifteen percent. And what makes this incredible, mister President, all the volume and all the people that are going to come from the site. As our volumes go up, our costs go down, which means we'll be ended up charging less to people over a period of time.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful thing. And that's why the President does deserve credit, and that's why we want people in our Congress. We're going to help him get his agenda through. I think ideally, if you're in the Senate, if you're in the Congress, that should be the focus. And people who are standing in his way are just making it easier for the trans piggy freaks and the guys who self pleasure in the porter potties. That's the mess for today. Go in peace, to love and serve the Lord. And thanks for listening watching Step to Stay, Step the Sting too, Steak Too Stay