Speaker 1: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies, cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin. It's the Alex Marlowe Show with those.
Speaker 2: This is the Alex marlow Show. And I'm glad you're here, and I'm glad I'm here. I gotta tell you know how badly I want to do this show hour and fifteen minutes in traffic in the studio today it is a hey, look, this is why people just make fun of me for living in southern California. I understand it. I mean, we all think about how could we put ourselves through this? But I'll tell you why for a national show. I was surprised, though, the people in the five Freeway didn't part ways because they knew how a big show to do. Today, we've got a lot of affordability news. We got some inflation data that is pretty good. I'm going to break that down for you. Get a lot of immigration clips. As the left continue to melt down over the fact that President Trump has seen a clear pathway to I think score a lot of political points with voters when it comes to immigration. But I'm going to start with some sad news today. Scott Adams passed away sixty eight years old, most famed as the Dilbert creator, but really did a lot of other interesting stuff with his life, which is what interests me the most about him. He even co wrote a book with my friend and colleague Joel Pollock, who worked for me at Bright Part over a decade. He's at the California Post Now. I will do an additional podcast with Joel, who's also a Middle East expert, so I'll talk about his friendship with Scott, and we'll also talk about the Middle East, where he's was my guy there for many years of Bright Part. So that will be on the podcast feed. I can't recommend it enough. We're putting out additional shows wherever you get your podcast, YouTube, Spotify, Rumble Apple, so we'll talk to him about that. But one thing that's interesting about Scott is how I just love the way he lived his life with so much vigor, and he was someone who has put himself out there a lot. He had a popular podcast called Scot Coffee with Scott Adams that he would do every morning. It was sort of ubiquitous in my feed on X the Everything app. He was an early adopter to Trump. He was someone who understood Trump from the start, and part of what he understood about him was that Trump is so persuasive, and that was what he keyed on, keyed in on with Trump as a media figure himself, as someone who had not only created the Dilbert cartoon but had also been on lots of television shows and things like that, he saw Trump's ability to connect with people and persuade them on certain issues. And he did things not just podcasting and comic strips and writing books, of which I've read several of his books. They're all very very good and lots of wisdom and insight, but he even did stuff like he invented something called the Dill burrito, where yes, he came up with a burrito that he thought would be perhaps the only food item you would need to eat. It was like a full nutritional thing where if you could just eat this burrito, then that would be all you would need. And he'd create these systems. He talked about the concept of systems a lot, where he thought that he was able to live his best life by trying to dial in his mechanisms of being able to optimize success and efficiency. And I just think that's so good because for me, when I have my best ideas, it's when the things in my life are not interfering, they're not intruding on my ability to think clearly. And he thought one of the keys to that I was having a clear nutrition plan and exercise regimen and work schedule and all of these systems. And he recommended is something that I used in my personal life because I heard it from him first. And of course, a very funny, insightful guy who was bold about predicting things about Trump and offered a lot of wisdom and insight. And he'd a terminal cancer. I think it was prostate cancer that was metastatic, and he had been warning his followers since last summer that this is close to the end. But he is someone who's going to be a massive loss for the conservative movement and the Trump movement in particular. President Trump was already put out a nice statement on his behalf. I was told that President Trump was communicating with him repeatedly throughout his last day here. But terrible news that I caught in the car on the way in. And I will tell you that he is someone that we can all learn a lot from. So and this is part of the reason why books are so valuable, and also creating art is valuable these things last, So any of his books I think would be pretty good to check out because he a lot. He was ahead of the curve in a lot of things, including Trump and I'm sure you'll pick up some wisdom and insight. But God rest in peace to Scott Adams. I will tell you one thing that's also interesting about Scott. At the very end, he was an atheist all his life, but apparently, according to reports, he accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and savior to a degree at the end. He said it was a value calculation. He said, in a very Scot Adam sort of way, that the value proposition was much better for him if he chose to accept Jesus at the last moments of his life, even though he had said flat out I'm not a believer, and I don't know why he added that classification or qualification, but noteworthy in that he did see what many of us see, which is that true path to heaven is accepting Jesus as your Lord and savior. So hopefully that's where Scott is today and an incredible legacy, and that's one thing that we should all strive for, is to have a legacy. When you leave, the people can say things that you should really take a look at what this guy said or stood for or did created, because that is what it's all about for me. I mean, it starts with family, which he had children I know as well, but then it goes to your career as well. So a great American and he will be missed. Okay, next thing up, I will say I mentioned this inflation data that we got. We've got a whole bunch of data. Core consumer prices rising less than expected. Good news. Inflation remains tame, so two point seven percent, which is not overall, which is fine, I mean, but there's some real bright spots here. So one thing that's interesting, appliance has felt So the reason why I go to appliances first because appliances was something that we were told flat out this was going to be one of the things that was going to for sure go up due to the tariffs. But in December appliances fell even after adjustment for holiday discounts compared with a year ago, so they were down one point seven percent from a year ago, which was way better than expectations considering the expectations where the tariffs would cause it to go up. Clothing prices were up, but only slightly. Another one where we were told that this was going to balloon thinks of the tariff. The tariffs are going to make it so that no one could afford to clothe themselves or their family because we import all of these clothes from overseas, so many of them are made in some of the countries, the countries like China that make a lot of the Nike products, stuff like that, you guys know. And clothing prices only rose point six percent after adjusting for the holidays. And this is a again not a bad number. Index for rent was a point three percent. We'd like that lower, but it really is not bad. It's really not a bad number. And one thing that's noteworthy. We have a big story up on brightwork dot com today on this Trump has one on affordability for rents, specifically due to deportations. So everyone is correlating people to know, the analysts are correlating the fact that we are doing deportations, that people are not flooding the country immigrants are not flooding the country unchecked, and that people are getting to deported is actually driving down rent prices. And if you don't think that people who just get here are competing for rent, there's no rule that a one bedroom apartment is occupied by one or two people. There's no rule that a two bedroom apartment is three or four people in it. Quite often the immigrant families, legal immigrant families, they will come in, they will move many people into a smaller unit and thus competing with people who were native born. And we're here and are just trying to abide by the rules here. So this has been a big win for the Trump administration that rent has in such a good spot, almost no inflation at all, and I think that number could come down if Scott Bessent is to be believed. Food inflation did go up, and food inflation going up, I think is mostly due to the beef industry, and that's probably worth a deeper dive on the show why beef prices are up so much, But that's a lot of what's going on in the food industry. We want food to be affordable. Any of you have been to a grocery store, and I go to grocery store. It's quite frequently I'm the grocery store shopper in the family. And food prices are high. Egg prices, though, by the way, are down a little bit, which is kind of awesome because remember that was the one at the start of the year that the Democrats said, we're focusing on the eggs, and the eggs prices are so high. It's all Trump's faults. Well, it really is sort of the beef industry, and a lot of the beef industry is important stuff. So that's a more complicated thing that we can delve into. But overall, these numbers are pretty good. And again it is a huge dunk on all of the people who suggested that the tariffs were going to make it so that life is unaffordable for Americans. Because when you're seeing the experts repeatedly over and over again, I say this over and over again, they never underestimate, always overestimate the inflation, and that's what they did here. It's tame, but it Scott Betten's best and said of my podcast the end of the last year, he said he's anticipating inflation going to very close to zero. President Trump is laying out a huge slate of ideas to make life more affordable for Americans. I will be rolling through some of those with you on the show, both today and in the future. We've got tons of reporting on this at Bright Part News. But he understands this, just like how so much of his national security, foreign policy, everything he does can be connected to China in some way. Everything he does when it comes to his domestic policy this year, watch for it is going to be related to affordability. Everything President Trump wants to do is to try to drive down those prices for you. That's his goal. He won't always succeed, but he's gona have a lot of great ideas. We have a lot of great debates about it. I'm Alex Marlow. This is the Alex Marlow Show, and we'll return in just a minute. If a red light therapy device is cheap, there's a reason, and it's not a good one. Most red light devices on the market are built to hit a low price point, not to deliver real results. They use weaker components, inconsistent light output, and non medical grade standards. That's why so many of them feel underwhelming or stop working altogether. Flashy ads and big promises can't make up for poor performance. The super Palm is medical grade built for consistent, deep penetrating light that professionals trust. That means stronger results, better reliability, and real relief. You can feel, not guesswork. It's also easy to use, handheld and comfortable, making it simple to add your daily routine as I have. I try cheaper devices made in China and didn't feel anything with the super Palm. The pain in my knee and back finally eased after just a few weeks. It's the first one that actually worked. SunPower led backs with a money back guarantee and a two year warranty, something most competitors just can't offer. And it's made in America. Use code Marlowe for ten percent off today. Stop settling for low quality devices, an upgrade to real medical grade relief. All right, wait a call shot here. At the marlow Show yesterday, I opened the show saying I don't actually think Donald Trump is going after Jerome Pale at the FED in some sort of politicized way. Pale only got a few months left, I think three total FED meetings left on his tenure as chairman. But he can still retain his governorship, which is uncommon, but it has happened once before where the FED chairman step back and remain in the Board of Governors. There's not many of those spots, and he could theoretically do that if he wants to bother Trump. And so why would Trump be poking the beer right now with just a few months left to go before Trump will get to pick his own FED share and have a clean reset and all that. And I said on the show, it didn't add up, It didn't seem as strategic as I would have thought. And lo and behold, we got some data. We got some information earlier today to suggest that the FED has actually been avoiding a complying with requests from a Janine Piro's office, and that was why some of the escalation has taken place. It's all routine stuff regards to the overhaul of Federal of the FED building that Jerome Powell's overseeing, and that a lot of people believe he hasn't been totally entirely honest about. So all that was looking into that. There's nothing politically retributive about it, and there's nothing directly tying into Trump. As I had said on the show that said President Trump is not none too happy about what's going on with the FED and Jerome Powell, and particularly that very bizarre statement that I opened yesterday's show with playing from Powell that released on Sunday night, where he spoke to camera in the hostage video setting, acting as though President Trump is trying to undermine the independence of the FED Reserve, which Trump is not doing. Trump is trying to have a basic audit. Remember affordability. Remember that we're not being excessive and wasteful. He doesn't want any excessive and unnecessary overhaul to the FED building, and he wants accountability. And it's really not Trump who's quarterbacking it. It's others in the Trump administration who are doing it. But we got some audio of President Trump talking about this. Let's roll it. He's billions of dollars over budget.
Speaker 3: So he either is his confidence.
Speaker 4: Or his crooked I don't know what he.
Speaker 2: Is, but he does it. Certainly he doesn't do a very good job. Yeah, he's in common or crooked. Maybe it's all the above. I mean, that does seem that they seem to go hand in hand in Washington. But it's really interesting to see. If you go to my account, my X the Everything app where I'm at Alex Marlow. The Democrats, which is an official Democrat party account, put out an image of Jerome Powell and it's just a really cool shot of him looking almost like he's in reservoir dogs or something like he's some sort of a cool guy in a sharp suit. And they may have even photoshop that make look Electra ski any and fashionable and he and the caption is public service requires standing firm in the face of threats. These are perceived threats, they're not real threats. He's not really under threat here, so he needs to just come in under budget and get the thing done and have accountability and comply with any requests that people who want to audit and oversight have oversight in your requests, they have, and then you're all good. They've been avoiding answering questions. That's why they're getting attention right now. Because when you avoid people in the government, then they tend to fight back. It's how things go, all right. Speaking of a former president, Bill Clinton, who's under federal subpoena, did not show up for a deposition with the House Oversight Committee today. This is huge. The Clinton attorneys say the subpoena is legally unenforceable, which is possibly true. Tim Burchett, who is a congressman that everyone likes, said that I hope there might be some charges over the DOJ, suggesting that this could be something that's criminally actionable. It's a very obvious analogy here, and that's my old boss at Bright Part Steve Bannon, who was put in jail for the exact sort of thing, as was Pierre Navarro. Friend of the show has been on and we'll be on again. So Jim Comer, who runs the oversight committee is he's very communicative with us, so we'll reach out to him, try to get him on the show right away. But wouldn't that be unbelievable because this is really crossing a line here. If Steve Bannon's of the world cross this line and they get thrown in jail for it, then why should the Clintons be treated any differently? They shouldn't be, and so this could create some real drama. We saw the Clintons likely to skip this oversight deposition today. This was anticipated, so perhaps people are preparing to make a move on it. And I'll tell you all the reports are and I don't know Pam BONDI very well. I don't know at all, to be honest. So she has been communicated with us at bright part. I have all the reports in Washington right now or that she's not President Trump's favorite cabinet secretary at the moment. So given that perhaps we might see some pressure, could we see something like that? Could we see the Clintons get charged with the same stuff that Steve Bannon was charged with. Jack Smith, by the way, who is the star of Breaking the Law, my latest New York Times best selling book, who was a political actor, who is an attack dog for the Democrats as a wife, who makes lame documentaries bigging up Democrats like Michelle Obama puff pieces, someone who was unconstitutionally appointed to try to rig the twenty twenty four election by taking out Trump. He's going to testify before the House Judiciary on January twenty second. I think it's public. The public hearings, I'm mixed on because it ends up being very performative and becomes a Worshack test and it's the if you agree with the guy, you end up thinking he does a good job, and if you don't agree, he does a bad job. But overall I'm looking forward to seeing that because this is a guy whose jobs should have never existed. And I should probably do a show where I map out some questions that need to be asked to that guy because his job was a fake job. Really important to note that completely uncons institutional. I'm Alex Marlow. This is The Marlow Show, and we'll be right back. So we've been talking affordability, and it's definitely going to be an affordability election in twenty twenty six, but could it also be an immigration election? And I think the President and his team really think they've got something here. I think they've got one of those eighty twenty issues where the vast majority of the public thinks that illegal immigration, in particular and widespread importation of other cultures, even if it's legal, who don't really want to assimilate and might be drains in the system, is not necessarily what's best for Americans. And I think he sees the left and the Democrats walking into a potential trap. Let me give you some evidence that perhaps he's right. First of all, I got a clip here of Alexandria Ocassio Cortez, and I think this is on the steps of the Capitol. I'm not mistaken. It's like cut one please, guys, just.
Speaker 4: So everybody knows. I want everybody to understand, the cuts to your health care are what's paying for this. All that extra money that everybody's paying right now in their premiums, all that extra money that you're paying, it is paid for with it is all of that extra money that the government and the ACA subsidies I was given to nearly trillion dollars in healthcare was taken out and given to ICE. So understand how these dots connect. You get screwed over to pay a bunch of thugs in the street that are shooting.
Speaker 5: Mothers in the face.
Speaker 2: So when she says yours, she said at the beginning of that clip, your health care, she's not talking about you and me and Sean. She's talking about illegal aliens. So it's actually illegal alien healthcare. So, because we as humane people in this country, when people are here, we give them medical care. I know this. My wife worked today County Medical Hospital for three years. Where people come in with cancer, they get treated. They can't pay for it, but they get treated. Because that's how we operate in America. Because basically because it's kind of the decent thing to do. But would we prefer if people with cancer didn't show up here illegally and if they were here that they could pay their own way? Of course you would. But because we're potentially discouraging people and we're making cuts to people's ability who are illegal aliens in this country, and we're using some of that money to start enforcing our border, forcing immigrations and customs. That's the sort of thing where I think of it's spelled out to the American public, They're going to like that. It's not a negative for Trump. I think that's going to be a positive. And you're starting to see people in the establishment media start putting up a hand and saying, hey, wait a minute, guys, I think we might need to move on to some different talking points. This is a cut that we caught on I think this was CNBC. This is Joe Kernan and Senator Mark Warner. Check out this exchange cut fur.
Speaker 6: What changed with Democrats on I know Biden led in twelve million?
Speaker 2: Is it about votes?
Speaker 6: Why didn't these people why isn't a c Is it a crime to be here?
Speaker 2: Not that they haven't committed a crime.
Speaker 6: The border being as open as was under Biden was one of the reasons Trump got elected. But the idea do I think we ought to not have So we'll play the rest.
Speaker 2: But this is stunning. That was a great pause. By the way, that was a that was a phase. I'd be inappropriate if I described with that face. Reminded me of Mark Warner. But anyway, here's the point with this is that this is a Democrat admitting the open border was one of the reasons Biden lost. That's a good thing for the country. I know that we want to see Democrats lose. I announced my main news resolution for twenty twenty six is to do everything I can to make sure Democrats don't win the midterms. But that's a big evolution because it would be great if we wouldn't destroy the country every time the Democrats win, because, like you're not, they'll probably win another presidential election. They'll probably be another Democrat majority in the House or the Senate. As hard as that is to comprehend at this point, as much as we got to fight against it, it'd be nice if the Democrats started to say stuff like, hey, maybe we shouldn't completely open the border to whoever wants to get over here. All right, let's play the rest.
Speaker 5: A fully open border. Absolutely.
Speaker 6: The question I have for you is closing the border versus sending out ICE agents across the country to randomly pick up people based on quotas that have committed no crime. I don't think the American people signed up for this. Where you see people who are working. There ought to be a path towards legality. We've worked on that, We've we've screwed that up. Immigration reformed for years, both sides.
Speaker 2: But what he gets to here in this clip with Warner is that he's suggesting amnesty. He's suggesting because the Democrats said that they're never going to be perfect, They're not even going to be good. So he acknowledges that open borders is not good. But then he wants amnesty. And I want to put a flag up here also for us, because this is something we cannot fall into. This trap. We had this debate with the Gang of Eight Bill. You guys recall this part of the reason why Trump rose over a decade ago. Republicans were pushing for amnesty for illegal aliens. You can never have amnesty until we have a border. That's completely secure, and then even then it really does cheapen law and order in this country if Republicans rubber stamp giving people full rights as citizens when they broke the lot to get here, underminds what it means to be an imigrant, underminds what it means to be an American in a legal sense of the word. And so we got to be very careful about this because there's some reports out online. There's in a New York Times article, so I don't know if it's true, fake news, New York Times, but that President Trump said that he would do some sort of a comprehensive immigration policy. We don't know if Trump is thinking amnesty there, but that's what the word means for those of us who think about this stuff a lot. So we do not want this, and I want to put up this warning here that we're not going for any sort of amnesty at all, zero amnesty. And this is a trap that Trump could could fall into, thinking that he's going to get something passed. But what ends up would what it would do is, first of all, it would undermine the affordability efforts. It'll make things more expensive, and the other thing is it'll alienate his core voters who that energy needs you go in the midterms. Remember the court Trump voter who's not necessarily identifying as a Republican. People identifying as Republican right now is not very high. There's a lot of people identify as independent who are part of Trump's coalition. So this is important important thing to flag. So also, you've got another element of the Democrat Party though that continues to get more sensational and more insane on these matters. Let's play cut seven. This is ilhan Omar.
Speaker 5: Are you comfortable though, with the word murder? I am very comfortable with the word murder.
Speaker 7: There is no conscionable way in which you watch the video that the administration itself has.
Speaker 5: Produced and you do not see.
Speaker 7: This person, this officer Jonathan Ross, clearly murdering this woman. Not only does he shoot her in the face, but you see two more shots being fired on the side of the driver's window.
Speaker 5: There is no way to explain.
Speaker 7: This side of it being a clearly.
Speaker 5: Thought out murder and execution of this woman.
Speaker 2: This is one thing that's really important to flag, is that when you've got someone who's calling someone convicting someone in the court of public opinion of murder when clearly the video evidence suggests is not murder. That that woman was reversing the car and then she drove straight in the officer. Whether or not she was trying to hit him or pull away is irrelevant. Is that the automobile is a deadly weapon using against federal officer, clearly obstructing law enforcement operation. They were there specifically to protest. They were taunting the officer. Who's got that all on tape? And when you have Democrat lawmakers who are going on CNN and stating flat out it was a murdered, a clean murder, whatever that means. It was an execution, and not great pushback there by Aaron Burnette. I think she's phoned it in there. At Aaron Burnette, she seems to put in the least effort of anyone I see on TV news. She seems to want to be there. The least is the you guys getting that vibe whenever you watch Aaron Burnett clips, seems like it's someone who's just just completely put upon to be in that chair, in that anchor chair. A lot of people probably liked that job. And she didn't push back at all, saying it's a murder. It's not a murder. We've seen the footage. We know it's not. And so why is it legal to go out there and smear someone like this? And I was looking into this man who shot Renee Good and looking into his background because there was initially a narrative that he wasn't very well trained or something, and he was extensively trained. And this is someone who is I think it is a little bit older than I am, and he served his country his whole life. He spent his entire career in the military and serving overseas and then serving in our border security and immigration and custom security. This is someone who's actually served this country for a long time and is now just getting attacked by all these low lives people like elan Omar, who may or may not have murdered her brother, will say that for legal purposes, I'm sorry, murdered married her brother, may or may not have who knows about murdered, but definitely married. Yeah, very comfortable saying murder a lot today at the show. She may or may not have married or brother, and is clearly an advocate for Somalians over Americans and is pretty open about that and she's out there saying that attacking this guy's personally. We didn't talk a lot about the Golden Globes yesterday for the sake of time and because they're not super relevant, though that they did get a passing reference. But I was on Newsmax commenting on Golden Globes yesterday. I was really struck by how these people are attacking this man who's trying to fight for America and actually risk his life overseas to fight for America, and then is putting himself physically in harm's way with all these crazy activists. And then you've got all these people who are in Hollywood, who are pampered elites, who are rich, who are at galas, who are fedted by the press and get to pretend to be other people for a living, and they're attacking him, and they're taking the side of the agitator. The agitator who would have lived if not for Somemali fraudsters. This is the point. This is the boy. I made it before, I will make it again, is it. If not for the Somali fraud rings that were taking place in Minnesota, then renege Good would be alive. She was protesting on their behalf, and there was an accelerated ICE presence in order to fight against this stuff. Let's check in on the mayor of Minneapolis, Jacob Fry. See where he's at today.
Speaker 8: Cut three, Polase, we don't use the word invasion lightly. What we are seeing is thousands, plural thousands of federal agents coming into our city. And yeah, they're having a tremendous impact on day to day life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hopefully making things more secure. Again. I'm not concerned about I shooting me in the face or shooting the mother of my children in the face. You know why, because she's not going to spend her day obstructing law enforcement operations where there's probably a lot of Somali fraud going on. And it's interesting how he uses the word invasion there, because I think there's invasion taking place at our border where there is a surge of illegal aliens you're coming through. And we were called racist when we use the word invasion, but now we're allowed to call Ice agents of the invaders. So all of this rhetoric is just it's again, if it's not secession y, it's very insurrection y. I got Hakeem Jeffries is the leader of the Democrats cut you please.
Speaker 3: Renana cole Good should be alive today. There was no justification for that killing that Ice agent and Christino. They've shown the praved indifference toward human life. That's what we saw, That's what the American people saw. Brenana cole Good was a thirty seven year old mom, an American citizen, who was cut down by ice in playing view for all of the American people in the world to see.
Speaker 2: How come I never say what was she doing?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: Was she at the park while pushing her kid in a swing set? I mean, was she a serving scooping a soup and a soup kitchen. No, she was obstructing an ice operation while her weird lesbian spouse was taunting the officers and fat shaming them. And then she was operating the vehicle and driving it towards the officers. Whatever her intention was, despite repeated warnings that she should not do that. The Trump administrations ended temporary protected status for thousands of Somalis in the United States. I think that's just fantastic, And this is the sort of thing that we need to look at. This, We need to look at what is the point of immigration in this country, and the point of immigration should be to enhance what America is. And if you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem here. And if you're part of the problem, we need to look at ways at repatriating people who are here who are not helping out. We need to be aware of this. It's not racist to say this, It is common sense for the American peoples. My friend Scott says, all right, I'm Alex Marla'll be back wrappings up after this. You have a great team in the Alex Marlow Show. Greg Gamans, our executive producer, Sean McConnell runs the boards. You're also a debt to Roger Wicker, Junior, Rick Lock, Garrett Shley, Matt Zibbil, Brandon Couples, Mister Callahan and John Cassio all help out. We get a lot of fresh stuff for you coming up on the podcast this week, getting some great guests lined up for you and talk about some of the stuff that we don't have time to get to on the show. So we're doing three additional podcasts a week beyond the live radio slash Salem News Channel shows. If those of you want to check out the visuals. If you're listening to your car are I recommend that they're on YouTube. They're on Rumble and in the Salem News Channel in the evenings every day, which you can check your local cable provider. I know we've got some announcements of where other places, which other apps you can use to get the Salem News Channel. It's not that hard to find. I got to say, it's pretty easy to get, so you guys should be able to hunt that down. And we got a cool set here. We got cool graphics, cool visuals, and bigger and better things coming to the show coming up. All right, One place where we're not seeing bigger and better things is in New York City, and I need to do a deeper dive on how things you're going in the early days of Man Dottie. We got to get my friend Emma Joe Morris in to do that famous for the Hunter by laptop from hell Scoops and is my unofficial New York correspondent. But I pulled this clip of Zoron with a YouTube creator named Miss Rachel, who's a far left person who've documented at Breitbart over the years, who is clearly trying to groom children to be left wing radicals and activists. Pretty wild stuff here. Check this out cut five.
Speaker 5: There's a baby on the pile.
Speaker 2: I had to admit they got me with They're so irritating. I'm so triggered by it. I know that's what they want, so I'm kind of giving in to them on this. I mean, that's just one of those irritating sites you could ever see. The premise of this is that Zoron has got a free childcare program that he has now got the backing of Kathy Hokle, who's just a scared animal and she's afraid of the left wing of her base, and so she has to figure out a way to be able to fund these things. But the universal healthcare i'm sorry, childcare pre K, whatever it's going to be in New York City is going to be framed up as free, and ma'am, Donnie's going to say that it's free, and that's why he's meeting with this left wing YouTuber who caters to children. But who's going to pay for it? It's going to be the taxpayers, the citizens are actually going to pay for it. There's nothing for you. There's no free lunch. As the expression goes, and so what you're hearing is free, but what you really should be hearing is just going to be another massive tax burden that's imposed on the citizens in the cities, in the country's most expensive city and really throughout the state. And that's what happening with socialism on the March, and they're trying to indoctrinate the children. The Zeron himself does not have children. So anyway, highly irritating sites over there. And just note that that we are seeing in our major cities a consolidation of left wing power. And they're going to be test tubes. They're going to be ways for us to check in on the socialist Marxist experiment on people. And I'm kind of here for it for the content, but it's going to make things tough. And you're going to see a huge exodus of people from New York City, from New York State. You're already seeing it. I was just looking at a list of the three states where people are fleeing from the fastest. It's New York, It's New Jersey, It's California. That's where people are leaving. They're leaving as fast as they can. California is hemorrhaging wealthy people. At the moment, even Silicon Valley dependable tech titan lefties are fleeing the state at a rapid rate. Apparently already like a trillion dollars of net worth has left the state of California since Rocanna, who is one of the least horrible Democrats in the Congress, had proposed a wealth tax on unrealized gains, where a one time confiscation, mass confiscation of wealth that would take place that would affect the richest people in the world. But again, the reason why this is a huge problem. Among other reasons, one of the main reasons it's a huge problem is because you would, theoretically, even if you're living on one hundred and fifty K a year, if you have on paper hundreds of millions or billions in unrealized gains from a company that you're developing, that you're a part of, that you have shares in, and you have not cashed out any of it, then you theoretically would owe the government billions of dollars with this new plan. And I just always ask, where's the money going? If we're going to confiscate all this money, where is it going probably going to Somali fraudsters. That's the issue here. It is not going to things. We're not getting better healthcare, we're not getting better education. We're not getting better roads and less traffic and better airports, and we're not fighting any major wars overseas or we need every last penny. No, the money is being stolen from the taxpayers, even though I find some of the Silicon Valley types to testable. It's being confiscated by the taxpayers to be redistributed to Democrat voters to buy votes. That's the plan. Should not be acceptable to all of you, certainly not acceptable to me and the Marlow Show. So much more to do. We'll have to do some podcasting if you want some more. I'm Alex Marlow. Thanks for hanging with me today and I will talk to you tomorrow.