Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful.
Speaker 2: College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married.
Speaker 1: As young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point you would say, college chapter. Go start attning point. Yould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same. Here I am.
Speaker 2: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. It is January twenty seventh, twenty twenty six. We were here in the Phoenix studio, myself Andrew Colevitt Blake. We're in Phoenix today. Welcome, Welcome, lots to get to the big news of the day is this Bavino story. We got to get into it. So Blake, why don't you set up the backdrop for this and then we'll get into what we know. We've been calling people trying to get the inside scoop.
Speaker 4: So Bavino is the He's kind of been the point man for a lot of the drama that's been unfolding with ice in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: It's almost it's almost.
Speaker 4: Worth reminding people the full arc of how we got here, which is, yes, last fall, well, okay, the full full arc of how we got here back.
Speaker 3: Do we want to go?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Nineteen you see sixty.
Speaker 4: Four during the last glacial maximum, the glacier has created a bunch of lakes in Minnesota, thus making it a pleasant place for people to live, and so a bunch and it was umbled Finland and Sweden, and so a bunch of Finns and Swedes moved to Minnesota and they made a great state and it was very pleasant, but it was kind of progressive it was a little left wing and they have a do gooder impulse to them in so a lot of people moved there, including yes, many Somalis. They built a big welfare state that has started to go a little bit awry, much like the one in Sweden. And so we had it was not really a coincidence that George Floyd unfolded in Minneapolis. That would not have unfolded the way it did if it had happened in Atlanta, in Texas.
Speaker 3: In other states.
Speaker 4: It kind of had to happen in Minnesota, and since then we've been repeatedly going back there, So that's a little set up. Anyway, this past fall we had that drama with people, notice the Smali fraud stuff, which has been going on for years and in fact been getting prosecuted and covered for years early on this, but yet we were like feeding our future was going on in twenty one and twenty two, and then you remember when we had crimew on and he said, yeah, all these there's a giant autism scam going on in Minnesota, all this fraud, and then lo and behold that was blown up. So we had you know, Chris Rufo was covering it. And then of course Nick Shirley was covering it as well, just the realization, huge, huge surge of attention on it of what fraud is going on. And so then ICE, which has been pursuing its immigration activities, they sort of seized on this. Oh well, let's let's do a surge in Minnesota. It's a good symbol of how serious we are on finding fraudsters, finding criminals and deporting them. And so we have the surge there and Bavino, as you said, is he's kind of the on the ground symbolic leader of them.
Speaker 3: Like the mascot of Border Patrol. Yeah, which is distinct from ICE, which is an important distinction. So you know, typically Bavino would not be up in Minneapolis, right, so he was brought there as a part of this surge to oversee it. He is this kind of folk hero among a lot of the Border Patrol. We've got some images of of Greg Bit total patriot, by the way, total patriot. But things have gone awry and there is infighting within some of the ranks of ICE Border Patrol. Even there's different opinions at the administration. But here's what I can tell you is that everybody's committed to the president's immigration agenda. That's what I have ascertained. I've been calling around asking my sources up there. Everybody's committed to it, but there is a difference of tactics, of messaging, of presentation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's just funny how symbolic it is, because I believe he's commander of the border patrol, and so it is a little funny that he was there. But what he was is he had that bravado of oh, we're here, We're tough. He's like parading around in public to show that, frankly, that he's not afraid all the ICE people and or the anti ICE protesters, which is a big deal because people have openly fantasized about wanting this guy shot. They've openly fantasized I think him.
Speaker 3: I believe, Yeah, his family isn't hiding.
Speaker 4: Yes, this guy is a very brave man, and he put himself out there for the agenda. But he also, as a result, became symbolic of the difficulties that happened in Minneapolis, which unfortunately, we've had two shootings, We've had a lot of chaos in the city, mostly driven by the left of course.
Speaker 3: Well in the New one preddy is I think where we're getting a lot of this consternation because listen, I will defend ICE all day long. As a matter of fact, I'm going to continue to because I think they're amazing heroes. But there are some ICE agents and Border patrol that feel like we need a new approach, a we need to hit the reset button. In Minneapolis. You see Tom Homan, who's been on this show many times. We love Tom. I think it's a great it's a great move, great mix it up. But Bavino has now So there was some confusion yesterday Bovino gets relieved of duty. Did he get fired? Did he? Did he? Is he transfer? He had transferred, so he's and then his social media was shut down. He was mixing it up on social media with some lawmakers who were overreacting. By the way, again, I basically agree with everything Bovino was saying. He's absolutely right to have our ICE agents back, to have border patrols back, but some of the details I think were misplaced. I think some of the initial reaction was based on faulty information about the altercation with Pretty and so there's movement happening, right, but he's not been fired, and essentially what happened was Boveno was put on ice for a second. President Trump put on ice. Yeah, well he was out put on. I didn't even mean it. President Trump says, this guy's a hero, he's a patriot. He's on the team. We're keeping him, keeping him on his post. And so he's on his post. But Holman's coming in. He's gonna he's gonna shake things up. Why I like this, And I will tell you Bovino's an actual operator, right, He's he's less of the policy wonk guy, less of the architect of it, but he is an absolute architect. He's a real tough guy. Bavina is a tough guy too. But Tom Homan absolute field general. He's in the he's now in the field meeting with people in what we've seen, and I think I think the internet's got this all wrong. A lot of people were saying President Trump blinked. You know, he had this call with fry Frye, he had a call with Waltz. What they're doing is a huge, huge deal. We are now seeing Minneapolis p D rush in to defend federal law enforcement. That's a big change. That's a positive change. After the calls with the president. So we're seeing movement here, We're seeing a little give and take. I do not see anybody saying we're not gonna arrest all the illegals. Nobody's saying that we're you. You do see a little bit of a worse first messaging. Now, as long as that's just the messaging, I'm okay with it. And Blake, before we came in to the show today, you were making I thought, a really amazing point and sometimes I wish you guys could see all of our our pre show discussion, but you were basically saying competence is what matters. It's not even okay message how you're going to message, but we need competence and we need to stop being as performative for social media. We just need to get the job done. Expound on that point if you can. Well.
Speaker 4: So, a lot of the drama that's been happening with Ice is I think it's downstream of things the administration has done to show that they're serious, and we want them to be serious. But what I think Bovino became a symbol of is like performative, performative stuff, and some of this is stuff I've heard people complain about, like, for lack of a better term, some stuff they'll do. It's almost like it's intended to look a little cruel or callous. And I think it is important to be serious, like dead serious. And it's obviously great when they're saying, Oh, this person we arrested was a rapist, this person we arrested was a criminal. You definitely communicate that seriousness, but sometimes it does go a little bit beyond that, and that's what ends up like bothering a lot of people. Now, you can't allow those people to say, oh, so we're going to suspend deportations.
Speaker 3: Now, oh we're gonna pull iceback.
Speaker 4: Oh, deportations are canceled because this made me feel better. You don't give in on that point. But you do have to be smart about things. And I think totally the way Trump is President Trump is reacting to this is telling because I think some people really wanted to do a bigger pullback. I think some people probably wanted Greg Lavino to just be fired and cast.
Speaker 3: Aside, say this whole thing was bad.
Speaker 4: And I think the president's instincts are, no, we can swap out personnel, but if I start firing people or really signaling a pullback. It's going to shoot, it's going to set off this cascade of weakness, whereas with sending in Tom Holman. Tom Holman is a longtime professional. He's pretty good at the more. He's pretty good at disciplined messaging on this, and I think he can say we'll have Homan running this operation, and he can communicate what our agenda is, that we're focused, that you know, most of the people were getting our criminals. That he could sort of reset the tone of what's going on without pulling back two decisives. Right, we need to talk about Second Amendment because this is a thing. It was bubbling up yesterday and we didn't really touch it too much, but we want to hit it harder today. It's been going back and forth. There's been we're sort of seeing a reversal of form typically because for years it was you'd have the right would sometimes bring guns to protests, and obviously there was a lot of hysterics in the left is pushing hard for gun control. It's been a little different in Minnesota because some of these Antifa people are just some of the anti ice people in general have been armed, and of course Alex Preddy was armed as well, and that seems to have unfortunately caused his death. And so there's been a few lines that have been used. One of them was from FBI Director Cash Mattel. He said this on Sunday. We'll use that as set up. Let's play clip to eighty one.
Speaker 1: As Christy said, you cannot bring a firearm loaded with multiple magazines to any sort of protests that you want it.
Speaker 3: That's simple. You don't have that right to break the law and incite violence.
Speaker 4: And similarly, DHS Secretary of Christina she also said on Saturday, I don't know if any peaceful protester who shows up with a gun and ammunition rather than a sign, And there was some context to that, but she was basically, you know, that's what gets clipped. And we've seen that a few different times from a few different people.
Speaker 3: And first of.
Speaker 4: All, we have to warn everyone that no, you actually you do have the right to bring a gun to a protest. Many conservatives have done that, and it would be a huge mistake if we suddenly reversed course on that, because the left would be overjoyed to team up with us to say, oh, you actually can't bring guns to protests and then we would permanently forfeit a Second Amendment right over a temporary issue. But we do have to make sure our messaging on this is good, it is correct, and what some people have emailed us in some people have commented, they've said, oh, well, you know you're For example, they've said you're legally required to tell an officer if you're armed or all of that, You're actually not.
Speaker 3: I looked this up.
Speaker 4: In Minnesota, you're required to tell an officer if they ask, and that is the most common law in most of the US is if a police officer asks whether you have a weapon, you have to tell them. But only in a few are you affirmatively required to just disclose this information if interacting with an officer. But what our messaging should instead, I think need to be is this is basically actually about gun safety, like responsible gun ownership, and if you take a firearms class, they're basically going to tell you can't have ego while carrying a gun. This is a dangerous item and you have to use it responsibly. You are carrying something that if you screw up, it can get you killed, it can get other people killed. And that's really The tragedy of what happened over the weekend in this Ice shooting is that he was getting in he'd gone to a protest, and then not only that, ended up in a situation where bad stuff could happen. And if you're carrying a gun around a bunch of officers while people are blowing whistles and people are getting shoved, people are getting dragged around, everyone's getting screamed at. The officers themselves are worried someone is going to pull a gun and attack them, and you're carrying a gun and approaching them, it has to enter your thought. There are a lot of ways that this could go wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I just want to make one thing clear. I completely agree with every point you just made. Preddy was not at a protest. There was no protest when he was shot. The protests arrived after he was shot. He was involved in an organized direct action to impede federal law enforcement. So let's just get that very very clear. Do I think this was a good shooting candidly, like you know, probably not okay. But to Blake's point, when you take a firearm into public, you are taking a responsibility. I made this point yesterday. This is why if you have a firearm in your car and you get pulled over, you turn the car off, you take the keys, you put them on the dash hands at ten to where they can see them. The officer approaches your window and you say, officer, I have a firearm in this vehicle, and the officer goes instantly knows he's working with a responsible individual. Okay, when you.
Speaker 4: Don't do this because you're legally required to do this, you do this because you're not a moron and you don't want to die, and you don't want anyone else do You.
Speaker 3: Don't want the cop freaking out. People have to understand something. Law enforcement are involved in very risky operations. They are pulling over and abduct apprehending traffickers, drug traffickers, cartel members. These are some of these are homicie literally been convicted of homicide. These are high risk, high tension situations. And then they got all these yahoos going around them with bells and or ring, blowing uh whistles, shouting profanity, spitting at them, throwing ice blocks at them, and they're supposed to do their job as if they're cool, calm and collecting cools. A cu comper. You are expecting too much. So when you go there and you nitpick about the way that they do things, listen, I got news for you. You put yourself into a position where you have to go arrest bad guys and see how well you perform under under fire. Okay, when the tension is high, bad things happen. The dumbest thing you can then do is be like pretty and go into that situation make it even more difficult. Throw out this image of Kyle Rittenhouse. Are these are the comparisons that are happening. They're saying, Kyle Rittenhouse carrying in public. There is this image of him approaching law enforcement, hands up. Do you see that he's approaching law enforcement. He's putting his hands where the police officers can see them, saying, I'm not a threat to you, officers, I need your help. I'm not a threat because he was coming in respect, because he was not their enemy. Pretty unfortunately, I wish he was alive today, But he unfortunately was coming at law enforcement and resisting them, trying to impede them, signaling that he wasn't their enemy, that he was against their actions, and bad things happen. Okay, this is very very simple. When you are a firearm owner, and if you take that into public, the responsibility is on you to make sure law enforcement knows that you are not a threat to their lives. They want to go home to their families too, Hey, everybody. Balance of Nature's Whole Health System supplements are the perfect resolution for the new year. If you want to get in a better place in your health journey, you need to check out Balance of Nature and their whole health system. Bounce of Nature Whole Health System supplements are versatile. Two scoops of fiberm and spice mixed easily into drinks, adding a warm, aromatic depth. You can also open three of your fruits supplement and mix the powder into a smoothie or sprinkle three of the veggie supplement over a savory dish. Bounce of Nature's Whole Health System supplements feature ingredients like pacilium, husk, flax seed, cinnamon, turmeric, fenu, greek mango, pineapple, wild blueberries, chataki, mushrooms, spinach, kale, kaiam, pepper, and more. Supplements include forty seven ingredients of one hundred percent whole fruits, vegetables, spices, and fibers, perfect for your daily routine. Balance of Nature is an amazing, amazing way to supplement your health journey to make sure you are as healthy as you can be. In twenty twenty six, this new Year's locking fifty percent off for one year when you subscribe to the whole Health System Supplements is a preferred customer. Go to Balance of nature dot com again. Balance of nature dot com fifty percent off for one year when you subscribed to the whole Health System Supplements as a preferred customer. Do it now, all right, without further ado, we have the great Chip Roy from the state of Texas joining the show. He's out on the road. Uh, Chip, thank you so much for coming on. Congressman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great to be on with you. Guys. Really appreciate it here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, thank you so much. So. I saw this stat last night. I texted you about it. It's it's remarkable and I want you to kind of just like a brass tax it for us, for the audience and help help everybody understand what's different about Texas versus Minnesota. Texas accounts for twenty five percent approximately of the deportations under Trump, and I would say about zero percent of the drama Minnesota accounts for two percent of the deportations and currently about one hundred percent of the drama. Explain it, like, I'm five, Why are there? Why is there such a huge difference between Minnesota and Texas.
Speaker 5: Well, it's a great question. I think it goes to the heart of what we're seeing unfold in Minneapolis, and I think the bigger picture that we all need to focus on, which I'll get to in a minute, right, which is why we need to stay the course. But we'll get there in a second. To answer your question, the easy answer that the left will thrown at us, right is that, oh, well, you've got so many more people here who are here illegally. Well, that's true, But if you look at the data more closely, what you'll find is is that even as a percentage of the total illegal population, Texas is still doing a far better job. And the reason why is because, as a general rule, not perfectly, but as a general rule, our state leadership, our state law enforcement, and a good number of our local law enforcement are working in cooperation with ICE in what we'd call two eighty seven g agreements or generally so that we're working to say, hey, we've got somebody locked up, or we've got somebody who we suspect us here legally or under orders of removal by a judge, then we're going to work with ICE, put them in the process and get them out. Minnesota, Minneapolis Governor Waltz, the mayor of Minneapolis, and the people in the leadership there, they're resisting that they're not working with ICE, and by the way, they're trying to say they are, and they're saying, oh, well, anytime we've got somebody in our prison, we hand them over. Well, that's true for a very small subset of the people who have served their sentences in prison, but not the vast number of people who've been arrested or who are in local jails. So that's the difference. Texas can do better. To be clear, we should be even more aggressive. There are some jurisdictions who are not doing all they can do, but we're doing a lot better.
Speaker 2: And you don't see the drama.
Speaker 3: To use your words, Yeah, this is a key point that you just made, Congressman about this Tim Waltz statement. He's trying. So President Trump tim Waltz have a call yesterday. They both said it was productive. I will say we are now seeing Minneapolis Police department actually work to block them, really work. Well, they were exactly, So it's a it's actually a admission of guilt that they were not protecting federal law enforcement. But at least they seem to be doing that right now. To be clear, I think there should be consequences for the previous inaction. So Tim Waltz says that he coordinates. But as you made an important note there, that's only a small subset. So Bill mlusion comes in. He says, this is very misleading from Waltz. Yes, his prisons honor ice detainers by transferring convicted criminal ailen so not those with the detention request or those under investigation, but after they serve their sentence, but his city and county jails do not. I'm told that that is by far the lion's share, maybe eighty percent of the criminal population criminal legal population in the state of Minnesota. And that doesn't even get to the fact of, you know, unraveling some of the Somali fraud. So explain that again in a Texas context, because you guys have crappy cities in Texas too, no offense. You got Austin, you got Houston, Dallas, cannot. I can only imagine those cities are not as cooperative as they should be. What powers does Governor Abbott, for example, have that. Governor Tim Walt says one final point here, Congressman. In Florida, in twenty twenty two, they passed a law that gives Governor DeSantis complete authority to mandate cooperation with ICE. Is that the way it is in Texas?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, the state legislature they enacted reforms I think in the last two legislative sessions, particularly the last one, that gives far great authority for the state government to be able to withhold funds and to be able to put pressure on the local jurisdictions that they refuse to follow the law and if they are sanctuary cities. Right, and so that is an important and key element that the state is taking into its leadership and something I think we need to go even further with. By the way, I think separate issue not involved in this time, dealing with all of the criminals being let out on the streets by Soros funded DA's, the wide open borders, the ridiculousness of the Islamification of Texas, epic city. We can have another podcast all about those things, But we've got to be more aggressive to say that in the state of Texas, re enforce the law that the state's capital should not be a lawless area that's a sanctuary city, Nor should Doallas, nor should Houston. So we've done a lot of that. We can probably go even further, but I think we're in a place where we're in a better posture now. If I'm being real and objective, I would tell you that when I talked to boots on the ground, people who are expert on this, we are not doing as well as we could do to have full throated engagement with our two eighty seven g agreements, whether they're in big cities or even some of our smaller towns and counties. We need to be more active, more aggressive to make sure that that is happening, so that we can remove people in the state of Texas so better in Texas, much better than Minnesota. But that's not the bar, right. The bar should be follow the law. And there are one and a half million people right now under orders of removal by judges, and people forget that. They go, oh, you're just rounding people up. Hold on, there are dangerous criminals that, yes, we're rounding up, but one point five million people are under an order of removal by a judge. We should go exercise that. And that is what his ICE is doing. And one final point, sorry for the filibuster. Tom Homan is doing an excellent job. I trust Tom former head of ICE, good friend. The President did a great thing by putting him on the ground and saying Tom, go get this done the right way. I think he will do it the right way.
Speaker 3: So Congressman, I agree. I think Tom's a national treasure and we need to wrap him in a bubble wrap and keep them safe up there. I will just say, though, I mean talking to people in the administration. There's a big divide right now, both on messaging and tactics. Right. You see this, even Sean Hannity, I've just before we got on with you, I saw this clip from him saying we don't need to be rounding people up at home depots. In the admin. There is a two lines of thought, the worst first or get them all right. So what is your take on that? How do you think we should proceed from a messaging standpoint. I get that there is a flare up here, but if we don't squash it right Now, come the summer months, it's going to be worse in Portland, in Chicago, New York, and Los Angeles. I think we need to move in with heavy force, but I'm open to being wrong. What is your take on that, Well.
Speaker 5: Let me answer that question after I make an observation first at a higher level. We can't win a war that we do not acknowledge exists. Yeah, this is not an immigration issue like it was for our parents' generation or anything else in the eighties or even twenty years ago into see thousands. This is not some people in Mexico who want to come over and do some work and head back to Mexico peaceably. This is an organized effort to destroy America. Now, I want that to sit out there for a second because and I don't do this very often. I don't like the people who play the I had this conversation with Charlie, and I did this thing with Charlie and whatever, and I get it, and Charlie spoke to so many people and affected so many people. But it is true. And on my phone, which I've never shared, the screenshots, the last substance of conversation I had with Charlie was about the Islamification of the West, the Islamification of Texas, Islamification of America, and why that is the most important singular issue and our side doesn't get it.
Speaker 2: So now take that issue. Put it here.
Speaker 5: Now take the fact that you've got Marxists who want to take our guns away, they want to take our frankly freedom of religion. Way you saw what they did in Saint Paul. They don't care, you know, they want to totally undermine our Western civilization. You've got that going on. You've got all of the funding and all of the dollars flowing from foreign sources. George Soros Arabella that you got the rent collected, putting in criminals on the streets. There's all these things. If you did a big white board, you can map it all out. It's organized to undermine our way of life. If you like Christmas, if you like safety and security, if you like English as a national language, if you like our core culture and our welcoming and immigrants who assimilate.
Speaker 2: But you don't want to have immigrants.
Speaker 5: Come here to change our country, if you don't want to be Islamified, if you don't want to have your guns taken away. Okay, if you don't want to have censorship about anything you think or say, if you want to live in a state like Europe, that's what's coming.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: Having said all that, if you don't recognize that's the war, then you go back to these tired old phrases Chamber of Commerce Republicans kick around where they go, oh, well, you know, we just got to make sure we're welcoming and we open the door and we do this, and guys, this is a totally different battle scape. So to answer your specific question, I do think there's a little bit of tension going on. They are friends of mine in the administration, and I'm not going to go too far into it because it's their job to go lead on this. But what I'm conveying to them, and what I'm conveying publicly is know what time it is in America. Lead now, kill this right now before it starts. And you can be like Tom, who is saying, I think you asked you a question. Is it get rid of the first or get rid of everybody? That's my phrasing, not yours. I would say you can do both. Let's target the worst actors. Yes, let's go get them, go zero in on those folks. Let's go zero in on the focus with orders of removal. But when you find somebody here who's been here illegally for years and they've stole sold the security numbers, and they've undermined the system and destroyed the rule of law, and they've filled up our schools and our jails and birthright citizenship, that all has a cost, and we've got to manage that, and we've got to deal with it. You can't pick winners and losers. You've got to enforce the law. That's my two centens.
Speaker 3: Man. I'm I think we could do both. We absolutely can do. Hi, folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at why Refi. You've probably been hearing me talk about y Refi for some time now. We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why ref I will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Why ref I can help. Just go to y refi dot com. That's the letter why then refi dot com and remember why Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to why dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you. So. I think this Islamification of the West, and you hit on it beautifully. This was one of Charlie's drum beats in the in the final months of his life, and we have to stay focused on it. I know Steve Bannon in the war room were just in Texas calling out this very issue. I want to know what it's actually like on the ground. You know, Epic City was a huge, huge story, and I think we I think people really don't fully understand or graphs the extent of that. But we're you know, you see this huge in Minneapolis. I mean, this is a this is what we've all lost our focus on. This was about Somali fraud and now, and that's why the surge happened. That's why this big blow up in Minneapolis is even underway now. Congressman, this is uh Wall Street Journal opinion this morning. Time for Ice to pause in Minneapolis. This is a real opinion section article by the editor board at the Wall Street Journal. And my reaction to that is the twenty fifteen GOP is apparently alive and well in certain corners of the of the I guess conservative world. I don't even know if I consider that. Blake and I were talking before, and it's like if you if you are even on that side of the fence on this, you're you're basically liberal to me at this point. I mean, what you said, we've got to get them all either care. Do you either want people deported or you don't. You either want the rule of law every single time.
Speaker 4: There you're trying to do it, and your reaction is, oh, we got to stop this, Like you're just a lib.
Speaker 3: It's kind of where I'm at. I've seen many stats. I don't know which ones are true, but there's like, you know, forty new mosques a month or something. You know, like there's all and it. It is terrifying because if we lose Texas, and I would say, Texas seems to me like it has an anemic conservatism. You know, it feels anemic. It's not as like strong and robust and full throated as you would you would expect out of Texas. I'm not sure what that is, but it's seems like there's a lot of rhinos in the ranks. Seems like there's a lot of turncoats in the ranks. Explain the truth about the Islamification of Texas. Epic City, the flora is yours.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I mean, first of all, yeah, Texas needs to be much more aggressive than we've been. We've not been as conservative of a state as we should have been. Our legislature has been a huge problem. It's trending in the right direction, but not fast enough. We need to be much more aggressive on key issues, including mort security, immigration. In these lamifications of Texas, the Islamification issue is very real. There are just to give you some anecdotes, there are women that I talk to in the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex who tell me that there are now increasingly no go zones in places you wouldn't think. We're talking areas in and around Richardson and Plano and north of Dallas. We're talking about the Arlington area out there between Fort Worth and Dallas, where the Cowboys and the Rangers play, right and there are places where there are women who go I don't feel safe going there because it's predominantly Muslim and the natural sort of things occur that make them uncomfortable. And so now you've got epic city, which has garnered national attention. This multi hundred acre compound now rebranding is quote the Meadows. You've got an Islamic center in Houston, which is a massive facility being built, but people don't talk about the other things. Right now, north of Austin, I'm pointing because I'm just south of Austin now on the north side of Austin, there's a new facility going in at the University of Texas. There is a significant building getting built to be an Islamic center on campus in West Campus at the University of Texas. There are three hundred mosques in Tech, three hundred mosques in Texas, and there's more mosque getting built in Texas every single day than any other state in the Union. I don't know the exact number to answer your question, but it's a lot more in Texas than any other state. This is a product of business driven immigration policy. So let's go back to the Wall Street Journal. I've got friends in the Wall Street Journal that I work with on healthcare and other issues that we're in agreement on, but on the issue of immigration, they have been wrong over and over and over again. Alongside the Chamber of Commerce promoting H one B visas, promoting wide open borders, promoting we need to import talent instead of standing for what we need to do to make and put America first. The President is right, that is at the core of his brand. The administration needs to stay the course, push back on these business interests and say, look, let's make sure we've got Americans trained to do the job.
Speaker 2: We don't need all these H one.
Speaker 5: B's that are frankly fronts for pumping people into our country or even leaving them overseas while they're able to work here in houses that aren't even filled. And by the way, birthright citizenship. We need to fix it. President right is right on this. We need to codify it. We need to stop this cottage industry, where the Chinese have maybe allegedly up to a million people living in China who have American citizenship.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's the right number or not.
Speaker 5: I don't like to pedal random numbers, but that's been pushed out there in allege. So I've got my staff looking to find how many is it. It's absurd what we've done to sovereignty. Serve what we've done to our country. You either believe in American sovereignty or you don't. One final point, there are fifty one million, four in born people in the United States. That's sixteen and a half percent or so of the population. That's the highest percentage we've had in our history. That is greater than it was in nineteen twenty after the massive immigration, and we shut down for four forty years, four decades, maybe even five. That's why I introduced legislation to pause immigration. We need to have a real conversation about this. But my biggest messages to the administration stay the course, keep doing it, stand up for America, and put America first.
Speaker 3: Man Amen, Congressman, I'm I got zero notes. I am absolutely in favor of an immigration moratorium. You can make it a net zero I mean, there's about two or three hundred thousand people that leave the country every year. If you want to replace them with good people, I'm open minded to that. But a net zero immigration moratorium or just shut it all the way up, I'd be good with that too. I mean, I was at Costco this weekend. I had to got new tires on my car, a good deal, right, So I go there and I'm wandering around. It did not feel like America to me. It didn't. It just didn't. It was I mean, I hate that's not guys.
Speaker 2: That's Look.
Speaker 5: If I walk into BUCkies off this I thirty five in Texas, why to Quintessential Texas Place or Costco? Like you say, it does not feel like America. There's I want to be very clear here. We're talking about people are welcome to come here, but you have to assimilate, right and and and that's not what's happening here. People are coming here trying to replace America, trying to push Islamification on America, waving foreign country flags.
Speaker 2: That is not the way this works. They need to be removed well.
Speaker 3: And I mean there's whole neighborhoods. I was just talking to another friend in Texas Congressman, and you know, they said they had to move out of their Dallas suburbs because they felt uncomfortable there. And it was it was basically been completely replaced by Indian immigrants in this instance. And listen the H one B scam. I know that the administration that is a statute you guys need to codify any changes in the H one B program. But they're slow walking it. I can tell you that. I mean there's now you're looking if you're trying to get H one b's. I mean, this thing's are delayed like a year and a half right now, two years. So I hope they keep pushing those things, kicking the can. But there's only so much they can do, right. You got to follow the lot at some point, So I hope that lot changes. Last minute here Congressman Chuck Schumer said he's going to we're you know, he's threatening another government shutdown over DHS Fundy. What can you tell us from the House perspective, And do you think we're going to see a shutdown?
Speaker 5: Well, they're certainly rattling about a shutdown. I don't think the administration wants a shutdown Let's remember that if they don't fund the Homeland Security, that means they're not going to fund the Department of War, They're not going to fund labor HS, they're not going to fund transportation. That leaves the FAA unfunded, That leaves the TSA unfunded. Right, so there are gonna be a lot of issues. I think we should call their bluff. We worked a deal. By the way, it was a bill that I didn't love, but I voted for homeland security, so I can stand with ice and border patrol, even though there were things in it and I didn't like, like cists and other stuff. But bottom line is the freedom Coronctress is sending a letter today. It will go out in the next hour or two. That is basically saying guys, no, you're not gonna send us ability. You're not splitting off homeland security. We support the president, we support Tomhoeman. We should stay the course. We trust them to get it done right. But at the end of the day, if you want to fix it, then we're gonna If you're gonna block it, we're gonna fix it by finding a way to fund things using reconciliation, like we did last summer. Or uh, you know, finding a way to stop the fake filibuster, the sixth threshold, force a talking billibuster.
Speaker 2: I love that's our position, but we'll have to fight for it.
Speaker 3: Hold the line, Congressman, don't let them blink. We got your back. We'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: Thanks, guys, go bless.
Speaker 3: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charlie Kirk dot com