Speaker 1: My name is Charlie kirk I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful.
Speaker 2: College is a scam, everybody.
Speaker 1: You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say college chapter. Go start aturning point youould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved.
Speaker 2: Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 1: I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same. Here I am.
Speaker 2: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. Noble Gold Investments is the official gold sponsor of the Charlie Kirkshaw, a company that specializes in gold I rays and physical delivery of precious metals. Learn how you could protect your wealth with Noble Gold Investments at noblegold investments dot Com. That is Noblegoldinvestments dot Com.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show.
Speaker 3: We are here in Phoenix, Arizona Live this Friday, June twenty six Is it.
Speaker 2: You enjoys it? I thought yesterday was Jude. It is the twenty sixth of Juel.
Speaker 3: Good, not wrong. How are we doing, Blake, We're doing excellent, wonderful. We just got good news.
Speaker 2: This is well, there is good.
Speaker 3: You're talking about the Tyler Robinson Yes, yes, of course, so we do have an update. Judge Graft ruled on the contempt portion of the case involving Tyler Robinson. To bring the audience back up to speed. So there was obviously an ATF report that was reference in a defense motion. Now, the defense motion said that the bullet didn't match the gun all right, or something to that effect. Daily Mail took it spun, it went crazy twenty five thirty million impressions later. So the prosecution came out and they said, actually, hey, whoa, whoa, whoa wo woa. That's not what the ATF report says. The ATF report says the bullet was too badly damaged to conclusively without any question using ballistics reporting of striations on the bullet, et cetera, to match it to the gun. But we have plenty of other reason to believe that the gun matches the bullet and all this other evident.
Speaker 4: And just more generally, it's that it's it can't be provably they took. It can't be provably linked to this specific gun and people spotted. As it is disproven, it is not possibly linked.
Speaker 3: The prosecution went and corrected the record, but that's not why there he's being held in contempt this particular prosecutor. Why he's being held in contempt is because then after clarifying the record, which the judge admitted and concurred that he had a reasonable rationale and expectation to clarify the record, he went went on and said, we have an overwhelming case the state does against Tyler Robinson that he said is unfairly prejudicial to the journey. Okay, so that's the big case. It's basically a slap on the wrist. So here's actually a legal analyst from Fox News. I saw this clip as I was prepping for the show this morning. I thought he did an excellent job. I'll play it for you. Saw twenty seven.
Speaker 2: How does the.
Speaker 1: Contempt charge against Chris Ballard the prosecutor. How does that affect the case? Would they pull him off?
Speaker 4: Does it do anything else to the prosecution?
Speaker 5: I think it'll have no effect whatsoever. And I think the best way to look at this whole thing is this was a win for the prosecution. Yes, they were found in contempt, but they were not found in contempt for the bigger issue about correcting the ATF to report. That was really what this was all about, was there was false information out there.
Speaker 2: The prosecution felt.
Speaker 5: That they had to act and had to act quickly to correct it so it would not create this spun out of control false narrative.
Speaker 3: So it will have absolutely no effect on the prosecution. But again I marvel actually a Judge Graft's ability to navigate these with nuance, with impartiality, fairness. All of this is important because ultimately, when this case is done, it will be up for appeal, and he's being very careful not to give any reason for this trial to be overturned.
Speaker 2: It makes you.
Speaker 4: Really admire, you know, the capabilities of people we have randomly in Middle America. Because this is a not even the largest county in Utah. It's south of Salt Lake City and just out of you know, he's never expected. He probably mostly handles incredibly minor cases, and then suddenly the most famous criminal case in the country that's going to be consuming possibly two three years of his life, drops into it, and I feel like he's handled it all quite well.
Speaker 2: He's handled it well. I mean it's slow and deliberate.
Speaker 3: Certainly, I would love to Blake's points that he's made on the show multiple times.
Speaker 2: I would love for this stuff to be faster. You know.
Speaker 3: I always think about this, and I'm not saying this is exactly what I want to go. I'm just saying the contrast in the juxtaposition juxtaposition mentally is just wild. Well, remember when we went into Iraq and they found you know, Saddam Hussein hiding in a cistern or whatever it was, and and literally within like two or three weeks I think he was hanging in the public square.
Speaker 2: Well, it took a while. I remember that.
Speaker 3: It took a couple of years. Actually, no, I don't think so we'll look it up anyway. The point is, the pace of justice in this country is abysmally slow. But I once again I admire Judge Graft's deliberateness, how careful he's being, uh and how dispassionately and impartially he's approaching everything. I think that's actually really really important, and it's a it's a good thing when we want to get justice in this case. All right, we are going to now transition to some of the continued fallout from the DSA sweep in New York. And it occurs to me, Blake, that the Democrat Party has been sustained upon the a coalition of Fourteenth Amendment blacks, like the Black Americans, especially after the Civil Rights Act, and Ellis Island immigrants, and they are being supplanted by the Heart Seller immigrants and the nineteen ninety Immigration Act.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 4: We should, yeah, we should explain that because we had America's had two truly dramatic waves of immigration in the past one hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 2: You could call it the.
Speaker 4: Ellis Island Wave that kicks off maybe about ten to fifteen years after the Civil War runs eighteen nineties, twenty eighteen nineties, nineteen hundreds, nineteen tens. We get millions of people into America, and then America decides too many of these and they slam the door and we digest those Americans for decades, but that still is the bedrock of FDR's New Deal coalition. You have these big cities. They have Italians, they have Eastern Europeans, they have Jewish Americans, and a lot of them are sort of the bed of the Democratic Party, along with black and happens. A lot of the Democratic Party was very Catholic throughout this period, and that's the Democratic Party. But now we're at the point they got digested. A lot of them. They're not Democrats anymore. They got assimilated. I like to say that a sign of my assimilation. I'm mostly German. I'm Catholic, but I like reading English history a lot more than I like reading German history.
Speaker 2: I identify far more with England. I've been totally assimilated.
Speaker 4: But Democrats, that's not going to work for them because they can't handle people who love America. So they need to build a new coalition.
Speaker 2: So, as you say, the.
Speaker 4: Heart Cellar Act, that's the shorthand for Ted Kennedy's bill changing massively liberalizing our immigration laws nineteen sixty five onward. Continuing in nineteen ninety, the biggest immigration wave of any country in human history, and much.
Speaker 2: More alien people.
Speaker 4: Now we're getting more, We're getting Muslims, we're getting Hindus, we're getting more East Asians, not nearly as culturally Christian or European.
Speaker 3: Well, everybody thinks of immigration, not everybody. It used to be in the country that a lot of people thought of tabula rasa right, that we are a blank slate, that you can incorporate any culture and it will be seamless and easy. Once they come to America, they'll realize the blessings of freedom and capitalism and orderliness in the free market. No, what happens now is if you and go full screen on me, if you can't, guys, if you were saying, like, here's America in the nineteen twenties and then you get this huge immigrant way from southern and Eastern Europe, this is about how alien they were about like this much space. Guess what happened after hard Seller the immigrants. You can't even see it's off screen, Okay, it's like way over there. How alien they are to our starting point. The assimilation challenge is first and foremost much more difficult because they are much more alien to our country. But secondly, our country lost it's backbone and its courage and it's self confidence. So now it's racist to ask them to assimilate. Now it's racist to suggest they follow our laws. It's racist to suggest that they should not get on welfare instantly and work with an NGO to game our system.
Speaker 2: That's all bigoted and hateful.
Speaker 3: And we love our immigrant communities, and they add diversity and ethnic food and all this other garbage.
Speaker 2: Gotta have the ethnic food.
Speaker 3: This is exactly how communism gets ushered in, how foreign ideas, foreign grudges, and foreign tribalism get ushered into America.
Speaker 2: And it's got to stop. All right.
Speaker 3: Here's what I want to tell you about the Pew Report. Pew did a They sorted Americans into nine political groups. Okay, it's a very very interesting way to do it. So instead of left the right, we understand that every side is actually really, when you break it down, a coalition of different types of voters.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Now I did my taxonomy of the right and broke down into five groups. They have broken it down into nine different groups, ranging from left, very left to very right. Okay, and they do it by race, White, Hispanic, Black, Asian, Okay, So what's interesting about this report and what was kind of the inspiration for our lead today was that Blacks and to a lesser extent, Latinos are really really low on the super progressive scale, and the vast majority of those cohorts fall into order and opportunity left. So, yes, they are left. They are democrats, but they're not crazy democrats. They sort of want order an opportunity. They actually are pretty cool with the capitalist system, with having to work for a job. They want order, they want crime, they want immigration. Actually, Blacks and Latinos tend to be very very bullish on immigration. They want order at the border, they want crime and dealt with, and they want order in those different respects. So they tend to be more economically progressive, but they want law and order.
Speaker 4: Okay, a lot of them, a lot of them, I would define that as they're groups that basically they want government programs to pay out.
Speaker 3: All right, that's sure, but it's something different than what we're seeing with the hard seller immigrants. Okay, it's something different than we're seeing with the nineteen ninety and onward mass invasion immigrants. So these are people that have been somewhat assimilated into the customs and norms of America, and you can work with them. And here's the big key, Blacks into a lesser extent. Latinos don't fully realize what's happening right now. They don't realize that the Democrat Party is leaving them behind. They have found new customers, and that is foreigners, foreigners that just get off the boat. They have fewer demands. All they want is communism. All they want is to seize the means of production from rich white people and give it away to their constituencies.
Speaker 2: This is what you see with Somalia.
Speaker 3: Okay, that is the most extreme example that you can think of, certainly, but that is a good case study. And here's I'll show that it's true. This is Zoram Mamdani, a foreigner himself, a Muslim, foreigner, Islamo Marxist twenty one.
Speaker 6: We saw today the Supreme Court make a decision that is putting so many people's lives in jeopardy. Many of you knows a city of eight and a half million people, more than three million of us were born elsewhere. I'm one of them. We're a city that's proud of our immigrant heritage. And when we think about especially what Haitian New Yorkers have had to deal with, not just for weeks or months or years, but frankly for decades, we have seen a cruelty that has become normalized.
Speaker 3: He says three million immigrants in New York City, three million, more than three million. That is crazy.
Speaker 2: They York.
Speaker 4: They'll tell you New York has always been a city of immigrants. But what that understates is New York has had its demographics change a lot, even in the past twenty or since nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Since nine eleven, New York is.
Speaker 4: It's vastly less white, including ethnic whites, Italians and so forth.
Speaker 2: It's a lot more Islamic, a lot.
Speaker 4: More Chinese, like, a lot of interesting shifts have happened. And also it's economically changed, and that's one of the reasons you're able to see this more kind of communist stuff take off.
Speaker 3: So here's what's happening in the Democrat Party to this point. You are seeing the rise of the foreigners, the foreign tribalism, sectarianism coming up, and it is vengeful, it is bitter, it hates America, and you're seeing a wedge being driven into the heart of the Democrat Party. And we're even seeing now movement of some Democrats, moderate Democrats that don't like it, and they are actually signing a pledge, a promise to America supporting what strong borders, interesting, capitalism, and patriotism.
Speaker 2: Check this out. It's not twenty two.
Speaker 7: You know, there's certain things that I believe in that are not being reflected in the current environment, especially with some of these races on Tuesday. And as we said in our pledge, you know, we're for capitalism, not socialism. We're for safety and not lawlessness. We're proud of America, not ashamed of America, and we need to be promoting those things. And you know, the far left and the far right, you know, they're all very well organized, but those of us that don't support those far left or far far right principles need to do a better job organizing and getting our message out.
Speaker 2: That reminds me.
Speaker 4: Did you see the political headline the other day Democrats grapple uncomfortably with World Cup success?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, what's there to grapple?
Speaker 3: By the way, we lost a Turkey in the ninety eighth minute and overage Anyways, that was it was really, really annoying. Was it going to be a two two tie and then they lost it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But but the point is I have a lot of disdain for guys like this because you oversaw the anti white bigotry of the left. You were part of it, you were complicit in it. And now you're waking up and you're like, oh, they're gonna eat me too. Yeah, they are gonna eat you too. They eat me last Democrat middle absolute cowards.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: I will take you coming over to team Sanity if you apologize and you say sorry and you learn your lessons. I don't have any faith that this guy is. But what's happening on the left, keep your eye on it. It is a absolute wedge through the middle of that party, where you got Dan Goldman, who's not even being served coffee in New York City because he's Jewish, even though he's been a total loon and a nut job and a far left Democrat himself, and now they hate him too because his skin's too white and his Jewishness is too prominent. It's wild. It's wild what's happening over there. And it's completely foreign, it's completely foreign to what America has always been and what it should remain. All right, I'm so excited to share with you guys. C fifteen from Fatty fifteen, the first emerging essential fatty acid to be discovered in more than ninety years. It's an incredible scientific breakthrough to support our long term health and wellness and you guessed it, healthy aging. Fatty fifteen co founder doctor Stephanie Van Watson discovered the benefits of C fifteen while working with the US Navy to continually improve the health and welfare of older dolphins.
Speaker 2: Believe it or not.
Speaker 3: Based on over one hundred studies, we now know that C fifteen strengthens our cells and is a foundational healthy aging nutrient which helps to slow aging at the cellular level. In fact, when our cells don't have enough C fifteen, they can become fragile in age faster, and when our cells age, our bodies age two. This eventually led to studies finding the first new nutritional deficiency to emerge in seventy five years, called cellular fragility syndrome, caused by a lack of the C fifteen. As many as one in three people worldwide may have low C fifteen levels and fragile cells to help support and optimize healthy aging. A team of doctors funded by the US Navy spent over a decade to develop the pure science backed and bioavailable C fifteen zero ingredient in fatty fifteen. Thankfully, fatty fifteen repairs age related damage to cells, protects them from breakdown, and activates pathways in the body that help regulate our sleep, our cognitive health, and metabolism. This functionality leads to so many other exciting benefits now and as you get older. In fact, seventy percent of fatty fifteen customers report seeing or feeling benefits within sixteen weeks, including deeper sleep, calmer moods, better energy, and overall improved health. Now that's essential. We're all aging, which means that healthy aging starts from birth. Studies have shown that C fifteen is a foundational nutrient that supports healthy growth and development in children and supports our long term health as adults. Fatty fifteen has three times more cellular benefits than EPA and OMEGA three. By replenishing our cells with the crucial CE fifteen nutrient, fatty fifteen effectively repairs cells, reverses aging related damage, and at the cellular level, and restores our long term health and wellness. Fatty fifteen was developed in support of healthy aging for all, from kids to parents to grandparents. That's why award winning Fatty fifteen is now available as pure capsules, Delicious Apple Mint Gummies for teens and adults, and Barry Blast Gummies for kids. Fatty fifteen is on a mission to support healthy aging for all, including all ages and stages of life. You can get an additional fifteen percent off their ninety day subscription starter kit by going to Fatty fifteen dot com slash kirk and using code Kirk at checkout. All right, Joshua, you have so, I've been ripping off parts of your taxonomy of oh right, and it's really helpful. What's interesting is that Pew has created a taxonomy of left and right, and they've divided it into nine groups. What's interesting is what we're examining is that the heartseller immigrants, and I would say the nineteen ninety immigrants.
Speaker 2: Again. We expanded legal.
Speaker 3: Green card holders from about half a million a year to one point one to one point two million a year in nineteen ninety. Democrats and Republicans both guilty of this and that wave is the largest move of humanity in history and all the planet ever, just by sheer volume in numbers. And we've absorbed it, I would say, better than most cultures and countries could ever hope to absorb something as large as we've absorbed. But yet everybody has its limits, and this is supplanted in many ways the traditional backbone of the Democrat Party, which would be black Americans, progressive whites, moderate white blue dog Dems. And so there was a huge wedge being driven in the middle of the Democrat coalition and candidly, we should exploit that, thoughts that's interesting.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, okay, break that down form, we need toy exploit it. What exactly do you mean.
Speaker 2: I think that we should exploit it.
Speaker 3: There's absolutely there was a rise of moderate dem saying we still are patriotic, we're not ashamed of America, we love America, we still love capitalism.
Speaker 2: Okay, prove it.
Speaker 3: There's only one party now that represents any of those ideas well.
Speaker 9: And they want their home and that's what's gonna I think that's really going to turn the tide for the Democrats moving forward is whenever they actually see, whenever they taste and see the fruit, the rotten fruit of the heart celler Act and Third World migration. That is what's going to change hearts and minds whenever they realize that it's not not only I don't use public transportation so I don't have to worry about getting sabbed on the subway.
Speaker 8: Okay, it's not just that.
Speaker 9: Whenever they realize I can't even go to the park without being like fearing for the lives of my children, that's going to.
Speaker 8: Cause a mass ex I mean the exodus.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 9: We have already had a exodus from the madness that the Left is promoted over the last however many years, but that is going to be I think if we can exploit that, if we can spam all the social media's all x all Instagram with all these videos demonstrating, hey, our societies really are becoming unlivable because they are bringing they are they are bringing the third world into our country and we are becoming the third World.
Speaker 2: I really do believe that that's not even just immigration related.
Speaker 4: I think you're seeing the Left is really ideologically boxing itself into being an ideology of decline and ideology of deprivation. There's actually an incredible debate unfolding in Europe right now, especially because they're coming here for the World Cup. And it's not just that they're seeing how big our stores are. They're also seeing, wait, they have air conditioning everywhere in America, and they're having a heat wave in England and in France right now, and there's stories where people, as Britain is having these ninety plus degree temperatures, people are being told take out your a C.
Speaker 2: It's illegal.
Speaker 4: You didn't you didn't get the rot permit for you don't have the Loisse.
Speaker 8: For the and they're being told that.
Speaker 4: And like we have the left coming out and basically saying, well, not having AC is actually a left wing position. We shouldn't have AC because it's killing the planets.
Speaker 2: If we can make.
Speaker 4: Politics be where the party that will give you air conditioning and the left says we hate air conditioning will take it out, we'll be able to win.
Speaker 2: I hope so. I hope so.
Speaker 3: And one of the reasons I'm talking about this is because we saw how President Trump was able to appeal to more black Americans that candidly they were not as ideologically driven in some ways, but they were like, hey, I had more money in my pocket.
Speaker 2: When President Trump wasn't all.
Speaker 3: And listen, crime was being dealt with, we didn't have this like, you know, kind of loose notions of just soft on crime and no cashless.
Speaker 2: Bail and all this stuff.
Speaker 3: So I think these are the issues that where you can sort of expand a tent moving forward in the left. And listen, I am not one of those people who says, oh, what's happening in New York is a good thing, because we're gonna you know, no, that's a bad thing. The fact that we're even here is abysmal. It is an absolute It's an indictment of so many years of failed political policies, both from the left and the right. Okay, so we're here, and I'm going to deal with what is true right now. And I do think that there is a wedge issue emerging within the left coalition where you have sort of these blue dog Democrats. You have white Democrats that kind of like, you know, their jobs and their lives, and you have blacks and Latinos that want a good economy and they want law and order and they don't.
Speaker 2: Want an open border.
Speaker 3: Those are the issues that can sort of expand the tent. President Trump showed the way a little bit in twenty twenty four, and we should exploit that to the max.
Speaker 8: I think that's good.
Speaker 9: I'm reading on that note a book called The Camp of the Saints right now, highly docommand amazing book.
Speaker 8: I mean it's amazing. It's also a big black pill.
Speaker 2: And it's a black pilling book. It's a traumatizing book.
Speaker 4: What I'd say stands out about it is it was written in sixty nine, seventy, yes, and it feels so much more modern than that in terms of how it recognizes the nature of the left.
Speaker 9: Well, just to give you a brief to let people understand what the narrative is, it's basically the destruction of Western society, not because of a fascistic government like the other dystopian novels of that era. Rather, it is the destruction of Western civilization because a fleet of millions of migrants come to Western shores, particularly the shores of France, and no, the West does nothing to stop them, because they don't have the heart to maintain their own vilization and stop this this invasion that's coming to their borders. But what's interesting that makes me think the reason I brought it up is because even the immigrants who currently live in France at the time, they go, you guys don't understand. You can't, you cannot let this happen. I left those countries. I know what's going to happen.
Speaker 3: I've had that conversation in countless ubers. Yes, I will never forget. I was sitting with a Haitian, which is obviously in the news right now, and this Haitian was like, I hate Haitians.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, that's a little bit of ress. I would never Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was just like, you know, we're all made in the image and likeness of God and all that. He said, well, yes, but I fled there, and you do not want to bring these people here. Why is this in the news right So the judge the Supreme Court rather just finally ruled on the TPS, which, by the way, they've had TPS since you know, like over a decade or whatever. T p S stands for temporary temporary protected status, which means you go home when the crisis is averted. And I just love ste Miller. I text I tweeted out last night that he's a total legend because he is just cool calm and collected.
Speaker 2: Be more like this.
Speaker 3: If somebody comes in and confronts you about immigration itsp.
Speaker 2: Twenty eight should consider Haiti a safe country for Haitians? Absolutely, for yes, so for I mean yes, Haitians live in Haiti. It's not our position that Haitians should leave Haiti.
Speaker 10: I mean it would be it'd be crazy for us to say that Haitians couldn't live in Haiti is their country.
Speaker 2: Of course Haitians should live in Handy, that's common sense.
Speaker 3: Why is that contra No, but that's you gotta understand that this is hatred and bigoted and racist and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: He goes on.
Speaker 3: I just love Steven Miller clips. So here we're gonna play some more Top twenty four.
Speaker 11: Do you expect the administration to deport anyone who loses to he has status as.
Speaker 2: A result of this ruling? Well, of course if you if you no longer have status in this country, then.
Speaker 10: You're supposed to be deported, And in particular in the case of the Haitians. I thought an administration flew over vast numbers. It's hard to know these acts number. They're probably more than a Miliaegal Immigrants from Haiti. And that's not counting the border crossers here to the United States. So people have only been here for a few months. We're receiving welfare. Who's all their ties, all their social connections, all their family is back in their home country of Haiti.
Speaker 2: And of course that's where they should I love the answer.
Speaker 3: Well, of course, if you no longer have status in this country, then you're supposed to be deported.
Speaker 2: Easy, simple, That's where they should go.
Speaker 8: It's very simple. And I get this on campus all the time.
Speaker 9: It's like even from conservatives, you know, supposed conservatives that for some reason they seem to believe that we have some kind of moral responsibility to bring people into our country.
Speaker 8: They're like, yes, we could maybe reduce the immigrant talk about.
Speaker 3: That, because a lot of this is a bastardization of scripture.
Speaker 9: Now, that's exactly right, okay, And obviously I was a pastor before I do what I do now, which is just like make libs mat on the internet, so which is a.
Speaker 2: Lot of fun. Good at it.
Speaker 9: I'm good at it because what I do is I just say what the Bible says. And it turns out the Overton window has gone so far to the left that you're not even allowed to say out loud what the Word of God says. So that's what I do. But it's very important to understand that what's going on with this mass migration crisis that we're facing, it is it we should treat it like an invasion, and it's what is what is an invasion when we're thinking metaphysically, well, the God of the universe, the creator of all has told us that whenever he judges nations, he judges them by bringing invading forces in right, and.
Speaker 3: So why you know why this is I'm sorry, go ahead and keep going, but this just I always think about this that we've basically let in as many immigrants, maybe a few more than babies we've killed.
Speaker 2: That's about right.
Speaker 3: Since roevi w it's about right. And so if you're talking about a judgment on a nation.
Speaker 9: We are a blood soaked America and God, God is a just and righteous God. Now he is merciful to his people, and we cry out for mercy. And by by the grace of God, all of us we are baptized. We know the Lord. We will stand before him covered by the righteousness of Christ. But God judges nations as moral entities. And this is something that's very import God treats nations. He judges them based on their actions. And so even though a nation may have a lot of good people in it, God will bring about judgment. I look at Sodom and Gomorrah. Right, God judges nations we look at but look at Nineveh. Look at in the Book of Amos, He's casting judgments upon pagan nations for not submitting to God's law. So we know, like, what what ultimately has to happen is that we must repent. We must turn away from murdering seventy million babies. We got to acknowledge that, hey, we let this happen. Yeah it was the Libs, Yeah they pushed for it.
Speaker 8: But what did we do?
Speaker 9: What did we do to stop it? Almost nothing for so long? And so we are living in a blood soaked America under God's judgment. But God is also merciful. He's merciful, and it's we are not. We haven't gone over the precipice yet.
Speaker 2: We need to pray for Him to heal our land.
Speaker 3: And this is h Listen, I've got no like I want to be very clear because even my mother sometimes she's like, you're going a little too hard on I don't hate that. There's a micro and a macro that you have to understand with this stuff. The micro is that, yes, I meet immigrants, I love them, they are sweet people. And then there's a macro where a nation has an obligation to not flood its borders with foreigners, with foreign ideas and foreign gods. And that is exactly what we've done in this country and we need to stop it because it is tearing us apart. And you look at New York, look at Mayor Mom, Donnie, look at Chevalier. These people hate Western civilization, they hate what you stand for, and they probably hate you. So if that makes me un Christian to defend my home, then I think you're the one with bad theology.
Speaker 2: Team. Do we have these images? Can I throw these up?
Speaker 3: I just want to give a shout out to our Turning Point Action team. There is so much going on on campus right now that it was just like tons of people coming in and out. This is a war machine and I love it. So this is Turning Point Action. This is the largest Arizona class ever. What are these people doing? They're being trained up in chasing ballots to win in November. We're teaching them how to go door to door, send text messages, harassed kindly to people to get their ballots in and to encourage them and explain to them the way the process works. I will I'm not kidding you in twenty twenty four. You will be blown away to this. We had stories of ballot chasers like these that are getting trained right now and being sent out that that we go to a house where the gentleman had like a Trump shrine, like a shrine devoted.
Speaker 8: A big waving flag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like in the Yeah, like a little bit much admittedly, but the point is that person didn't vote.
Speaker 2: Didn't vote.
Speaker 4: We'd come in and we'd say, we think we're at the wrong address because this person supposed to hasn't voted, you know, since you know twenty sixteen.
Speaker 8: Ah yeah, man, I keep forgetting about it.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 3: So this is what we have to do to save our country. And I'm so proud of the Turning Point Action Team. Every day they're hitting the ground running, getting these people into the office, hiring, hiring, hiring, and we're doing that in not only Arizona, We're doing that in Nevada, in New Hampshire. We have offices in all three states. We're building the Red Wall simultaneously. We have guys like Joshua Hayines and we're doing a whole big training.
Speaker 2: Do you want to tell them about this? Pick up the mic?
Speaker 3: Right, So you already went to campuses with.
Speaker 2: Us in the.
Speaker 3: Last semester, in the spring semester, and we're bringing the gang back together. We're bringing new faces, new names, people that are trying to take these conservative ideas to college campuses and have those debates, those clips that go viral.
Speaker 2: Tell us about it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm so excited to be a part of it. I actually went on campus the day after the assassination, like mice. My heart swelled in my chest for these young people.
Speaker 8: And I knew. So I was a pastor before, Like I said, I was a pastor.
Speaker 9: Before I do what I do know, and I knew that these young people were desperate. I didn't know the effect and the impact and how far reaching char Kirk, the impact of Charlie Kirk was until I went on campus and saw the I mean, these young men were just deflated like it was. I mean, heads down in sackcloth and ashes basically, and so I went there and I actually did a tabling event.
Speaker 2: Well I did.
Speaker 9: I went and just like spoke to the students the day after it happened, and then a week later I did an event and uh, it was my first event like that, And within twenty minutes we had probably eight hundred students surrounding the table.
Speaker 8: They were desperate for it.
Speaker 9: And as I came out there, and my entire mission in life at this point besides saving Western civilization and doing everything I can to do that, and the way that well, the way that I believe that that's going the Western civilization is going to be saved is by training up a new generation of young men who will unapologetically apply their faith in politics and culture. So we need we need conservative politics that is rooted.
Speaker 8: And grounded in the eternal.
Speaker 9: So that's my whole project, is to take these young men who are right on the issues there, but they don't know why they're right, and so to ground them in the eternal. And so having the opportunity to do this college tour gives me a lot of FaceTime. Of course, it's fun to own dunk on the Libs. That's easy, but Honestly, what's been more exciting for me is talking with these conservatives and having it out on the ideas and them realizing, wait a second, I have this like gut instinct to like mass deportations, but they don't even know why that's morally right. They have no idea why they don't have the words. They don't have the words, or they don't have the theological grounding. They haven't rooted their politics in the eternal. And that's what I'm trying to train people to do, is to say, hey, you're right, but you need to know why you're right actually, and you need to be grounded.
Speaker 3: And and so what we've done is we're actually bringing in all these people like Joshua that are into Phoenix, and we're doing you know, coaching debate, coaching training and kind of going through debate one on one, understanding the difference in an assertion and acclaim and defensive and offensive debate. It's really fascinating stuff. And we're going through the of leftism and all this stuff. It was it was a great, great class yesterday. It's just like a great time. I mean, if you went over to the other building, I was hooping and hollering and clapping and like dunking on people.
Speaker 2: I mean, and I love that. Everybody seemed to get into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they embraced the dynamism of it that you've got to have fun with this or.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be too much of a drag and they'll know you hate it. And Charlie, one of the key things he was getting at is if you're gonna have someone jeer at you, if they know they're getting under your skin, if they know that you're flustered, if they know you're unhappy, they are going to absolutely run wild.
Speaker 2: But if you're playing to the crowd.
Speaker 4: And saying like yeah, come on, or if you're asking it, if you're basking in it, if you're getting your own jobs back, they want to see a good fight. It's it's kind of like that movie Gladiator with Russell Crowe and the guy's telling him.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's not enough to win the fight.
Speaker 8: You want the crowd has to be entertained. That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Well, and so we went all through all of that.
Speaker 3: How people it's funny they go is the debate that's a big question again, is the debate that you're engaged in is it to win over the person across from you, or is it to create viral e clips? And my answer to that is simple, Yes, very simple, very simple, and I do.
Speaker 2: Have to get to day. Joshua, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Breaking judge in Palisades fire trial declares mistrial with jurors unable to reach unanimous decision. Ten out of the twelve jurors are set on not guilty for Jonathan render Neck and two set on guilty.
Speaker 2: This guy was reading about that.
Speaker 4: It seems like they don't have much physical evidence proving.
Speaker 3: This guy's a Luigi almost certainly aficionado. And I mean, just show a picture of him. I got a picture of him. This is no, that's that's the guy. And this is why the third worldization of our cities, it ultimately has a downstream knock on effect when it comes to getting accountability and justice for people that just ruined hundreds of thousands of people's lives.
Speaker 2: That's frustrating.
Speaker 9: Yes, I mean well, turning back to the classic line, the third world is not a place, it's a people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some cultures are better than others anywaymen, even within the United States.
Speaker 2: Joshua Hayms Reformation red pell that's it. Check them out. He's the man.
Speaker 3: Come on, if you could go back in time and buy oil before the world relied on it, would you? Of course you would, anybody would, So why aren't you buying silver right now? The people who recognized oil early didn't just make money, they got ahead of one of the biggest economic shifts in history, and today a similar opportunity is unfolding with silver. Silver is more than a precious metal. It's a critical resource used in solar panels, electric vehicles, defend systems, AI infrastructure, and the massive data centers powering that digital world. While demand keeps growing, it's still affordable enough that the average American can start accumulating it right now. That's why investors are turning to silver to protect against inflation and to own one of the world's most.
Speaker 2: Important strategic resources.
Speaker 3: Don't be the person who looks back in ten years and says I saw it coming, I just didn't act. Visit noblegold Investments dot com slash kirk and learn how easy it is to own physical silver. That's Noblegold Investments dot com slash kirk. Own the metal the future depends on. We have some special guests in studio because, as I mentioned in our one, there's a lot of activity at campus and we love it want to celebrate it. We've got Kate Scott. You can find her on Instagram at White Squirrel Magic.
Speaker 2: That's right, I love it.
Speaker 3: We've got hold on Shark Khan. I didn't want to get it wrong, that's all I'm saying. Shark Khan and you can find him on Instagram at Real Shark Khan, which is spelled s h a wait. I got s h a h r i Q. And you Shark's got a great, great story. Uh, you are a convert to Christianity, yes, from Islam, So I want to get into that in just a second. And then we have Lily Kate. You can find her on X set. It's Lily Kate, l I l y just one el the proper way, that's right. All right, So you guys are wanted to go out on campus. So we're doing this big training and you want to pick up the mic just like, let's start there. How has your experience been doing the doing the training.
Speaker 12: Has been fun, absolutely wonderful.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: We get debate training, we get media training, we get prepped on all the all the different briefs, all the different topics. So I'm just even more excited to go out.
Speaker 2: Did you guys get dunked on yesterday?
Speaker 9: Like for sure?
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, that's an important first step, I will tell you. Okay, that's really exciting. So these are just a I mean there's dozens of people next door actually that are that are going out and uh they're gonna be on campus and doing debates, trying to bring conservative ideas and conservative values to students and uh debate the ideas. It's a really beautiful thing. But Shark, I want to ask you about this. So you we've spent a lot of time talking about the rise of Islam in the West. You are a Christian and you have a ministry reaching out to Muslims.
Speaker 2: How about it?
Speaker 13: Yeah, so I grew up about muslim And I'll give you a really quick story about just how deep I was. My father was one of seventeen from Pakistan. They definitely know how to be fruitful and multiply. And he actually saw the second plane hit the Twin Towers in New York.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 13: And so it was absolutely, you know, an incredible, incredible time in my life where the earliest thing I knew. My earliest identity was just that I'm going to be a Muslim and that this is who we are. And I lived in a blue collar town of firefighters and cops and first responders, and truthfully, that led my earliest identity to being a Muslim, and I wanted to defend it with my entire heart and soul. It was everything I knew, everything I bled. It was my mentors of doctors and lawyers, all in the community. And the truth is I had no issues being a Muslim. I loved it. It made so much sense for me. And through trying to defend my faith at the highest level, I was that Muslim guy on the college campuses that would challenge my Christian fraternity brothers their faith. I would try to rip their faith away from them. I ended up trying to defend the Qoran so much that I would eventually see it for what it was, and I lost my faith, and in twenty twenty I left Islam, And actually I didn't come to christ right away, and two years later when I was extremely suicidal, not having any identity, not knowing how to engage with this world with no faith.
Speaker 2: So you lose your faith, then you become suicidal.
Speaker 13: Yes, I become suicidal because I'm not Christian. I hadn't let Christ into my life to heal me. Yet I didn't know what that meant. I wasn't discipled well into Christ. Yet I actually would have a dream of Christ and he would nail me on the night that I actually would revert and pray to Allah. Christ actually met me that night, and it was two years later from that moment that I would actually become born again. And the faith meant so much to me now that I said, you know, as as somebody who finally encountered Christ, I met Jesus through reading the Quran, that this conviction I had that every religion has to encounter Christ in some way. You have to deal with Christ in some way. When I found out who the true Christ was, it was the moment that sin fell from my soul and I felt the race for the first time ever. And now I've dedicated my entire life to building this ministry, to baring my cross. The thing in Islam that was going to take me off this earth. I now proudly wear as a badge of who Christ is. And I firmly believe that Islam is a sin that will end in our generation. I firmly believe that the cross is big enough for the two billion Muslims, and I firmly believe that our generation is going to see a revival in Islam of Muslims that is going to strengthen our church. They're going to become Christians, and it's going to be one of the most beautiful moments of who Jesus Christ really is.
Speaker 2: And shining in that moment. Wow, God, bless you man. That gives me so much.
Speaker 3: Let's just say it's such a good take on all of the Islamification sort of negativity that we've been hearing and thinking about. And you look at mom Donnie, and you look at what's happening in New York and it's a beautiful thing. And we talked about an hour one actually with Joshua Haims that you know, there is a judgment, and I.
Speaker 2: Believe it's linked to abortion.
Speaker 3: Actually, if you look at all the immigration that we've had in it's roughly one to one how many babies we've killed.
Speaker 2: Surprise, surprise.
Speaker 3: But God is also a merciful god and he will heal our land. And we do need to repent, and we do need to seek him out. And it's just beautiful that you're a part of God's redemption plan for this story, for this country. And we could go on for a long time, but I have to play the Miss Rachel clips.
Speaker 2: It's a nice sege, Mom Donnie.
Speaker 3: It's a total it's a it's the awkward, most awkward segue I've had in a while.
Speaker 2: But Kate, Kate Scott, here we go. You are making fun.
Speaker 3: Of Miss Rachel, who is huge, and she's basically a commie huge with kids, she's getting weirder and weirder, and so you took it upon yourself to take her on.
Speaker 2: And this is the Mom Donnie clip. There you go. That will that'll be the the glue here top thirty five.
Speaker 14: My friend.
Speaker 11: Today's letter is M for Mom Johnny. Mom Donnie is brawn, right, which is better than what good? If Timmy has two houses and Deandrey has none, what should Timmy do?
Speaker 15: I know, give him his houses?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 2: How is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 17: I mean I don't really have much to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said it all.
Speaker 12: She's a theater girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're like, well, you're a theater kid, which I've been trained to be very leery of and yet here you come making me laugh about mom Donnie. I just have to play one more because it's so funny. Ice clip, my friend.
Speaker 15: Today's letter is I for illegal aliens? I mean it's supposed to say ice. Do you know they I say it? And the ice agent, the ice agent? Do you know the ice agent? The answer in spanishes.
Speaker 18: No, remember kids, plead the or the sec Yes.
Speaker 2: That's really funny.
Speaker 3: I noticed it was like hard for you to watch yourself, but these have gone viral.
Speaker 17: They really have. You got to give the people what they want.
Speaker 3: It's really funny. I wonder if our audience is familiar with miss Rachel. If you're a parent, you're familiar with mister Rachel. It's like YouTube pushes it right up to the top of your feet.
Speaker 17: I think it's a whole liberal young adults are really fond of Miss Rachel as well too, for some reason, because they're in my comment section anger.
Speaker 2: Yes, what do they say her too?
Speaker 17: That she's a saint, that she's a true Christian, she is compared to mister Rogers and her you know, social justice and everything. She's she's everything I'll.
Speaker 2: Never be Wait, is she does she not have kids herself. She does, she does.
Speaker 17: She I believe she has two. One was actually through surrogusy so in.
Speaker 2: Fact, and then she was able to have one herself.
Speaker 17: I believe.
Speaker 2: That there's got to be a story there.
Speaker 3: You should look, you should look into video about how liberal commies don't actually want to bear their own children.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe it was a medical condition. I don't want to get ahead of myself. That's that's strange. Maybe she struggled and you know, all right, whatever.
Speaker 3: So Mick has a question that I want to read to you, guys, said, He says, please read for me. He goes for the guests, what is the toughest part of the debates and pick up the mics and what is the most gratifying part of it?
Speaker 2: We'll start, we'll go, we'll go in this order.
Speaker 17: Sure, I mean, I would say the toughest part is you don't know what they're going to ask. I think there's the improv to bring it back to theater. There's the improv element there. And then the most rewarding is that was that the second part he said, most rewarding is changing someone's mind. Of course, that they can't.
Speaker 2: Prove is wrong, either in person or online.
Speaker 17: Right right, and then sorry. More than that is when you do change their mind ultimately.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Love that.
Speaker 12: The toughest part is students will come up with a vague impression of an idea with no sites, no examples, no facts, and they will ask you about it and you'll say, Okay, what exactly are we talking about here, and they're like, I don't know. I just saw something online about it two weeks ago, and I'm like, well, let's get some things tangible. But the most gratifying part is I talk to women about why feminisms lied to them, why it's a failure as an ideology and we should completely move on from it as a country. And usually we'll bring people in with those kinds of anti feminist statements and they come in and I address them, talk, I say their name, I talk to them kindly, I smile at them, and they're like, oh, you're not really mean and awful and nasty and horrible. And so when I'm able to actually give a testament and not be exactly what they expect me to be and they actually have a good conversation experience with me, that does a lot awesome.
Speaker 13: That's amazing. The hardest part, I would say, is separating the ideology from the person. And I'll use this Slam as a great example, Like I love Muslims so much, They're my whole family, my bloodline, my friends, but I stand so firmly against Islam that it is not even funny. And having to separate your own flesh and like your own beliefs around that and just loving the person but being so harsh on the truth and radical ideology. That's definitely the hardest part, but it's probably the most rewarding as well. I will say the most rewarding though, is when I'm debating Muslims on college campuses. They the you know, the MSA, you know, in Islamic culture, the women are not going to engage with the men. And when I'm engaging with the men on campus and we catch them and we show them some truth or something they didn't know, I always look at the crowd and I noticed the Muslim women in the hijabs are the ones that are watching so intently, almost like taking mental notes, and they engage so beautifully with it afterwards, like I would never get a chance to talk to them, but seeing somebody who they've never seen lose a debate on the Muslim side, lose to something like, you know, a basic point that I would bring up is the most rewarding thing.
Speaker 3: What are some of the basic points you bring up in the Islam debate that like spins their head up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: So a lot of people argue Islam as a Christian heresy. It's actually a Rabinical Jewish heresy. So what I use is I only use the Torah to actually deconstruct just the authority of the Qoran. And I really just press them on the corruption claim. And the biggest thing I'll give you, probably the most powerful one I have right now. In Sewer seventeen, verse one oh one, it says, oh, children of Israel, you know we clearly gave Moses nine clear signs. And it's referring to the ten plagues in the Bible. Okay, but in the Kuran it's nine. And I press the muslim will guess which plague is missing from the Koran?
Speaker 2: Guess what?
Speaker 13: Mhubba never heard of the passover the most important plague. And so I'll press the Muslims on, well, can you explain the passover? A lot of them can't even do it because they've never heard of it. But if they can do it, now, I press them. Okay, So, the Passover, the festival of unleaven bread, everything in between. It's mentioned in the Bible about seventy times. So if you're gonna say that my scriptures corrupted, why did you make up the Passover, the blowing the doorposts, the passover, lamb, the festivals and then practice it all the way from Exodus to the Last Supper.
Speaker 2: Well, it's yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: It's a foreshadowing of Jesus being the firstborn son to die exactly right, as a sacrifice for our sins as Christians. Exactly So that's fascinating that they would leave out probably the climax of that story it is, and the one that foreshadows Jesus the true Messiah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: Okay, you brought up feminism and I have the cliploaded now. You you went viral for this, and it looks like you're basically.
Speaker 8: Having a realization.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll pay it. We'll play it. It's pretty short, but I love it. Go ahead and play thirty eight.
Speaker 19: You got.
Speaker 3: That's very short, but you said the caption says, when you realize the feminist movement is a government scam so they could get the other half of the population working, so they could double their tax intake and raise your children by their standards.
Speaker 12: Yeah, based, that's exactly what feminism has intended to do. And a lot of people think that feminism can take credit for getting women the ability to work at all, the ability to vote, the ability to wear pants, the ability to speak freely. And I have a speaking series that I'm doing on a lot of college campuses where I bust these feminist myths, like point by point, and so my entire life goal is to show women that they are actually the victims of feminism and it's time to move on. We're not moving back to the nineteen fifties. We're not moving back to Victoria.
Speaker 8: But we're not moving back.
Speaker 12: And a lot of people on the right want to go back to this like ideological perfect time, but it's not gonna happen. We need to move on and pass feminism to a spirit of feminism.
Speaker 3: I won't make random statements that contradict yourself. I Anthony, Welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. Please ummute yourself.
Speaker 19: Hey Andrew, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Hey man, what's going on just working.
Speaker 19: You know, hopefully my baseball team can beat your rival tonight, but that would be asking a lot.
Speaker 2: We have fifty two wins.
Speaker 19: You have more than me, now, so let's just leave it like that. I believe you so actually, so here's my question, and it's kind of funny that you got the three guests on, so maybe they can answer it since they've done training, media and everything. I've seen this because I'm on the campaign committee from my local town supervisor who's a Republican. We're trying to take back a one year term from a far left, stay at home thirty seven year old dad who really has never worked. Why do Republicans and excuse my language and this, I would say, I'll say, suck at messaging. They have communications people, they can't communicate anything correctly. They just rather I know, Andrew, you and Blake have talk about this. They would rather get up there and just give a press conference or read off the speech. They can't go off the cusp at all.
Speaker 3: Well some of them can. But yeah, you guys, who wants to take that one? Why do Republicans suck at messaging so bad?
Speaker 17: I'll take it, I think.
Speaker 19: Please, no scary stuff like the Rachel thing that kind of had me creeped out with.
Speaker 17: Hey, that means I did a good job. Right, that's the point, which is.
Speaker 2: A terrifying cultural phenomenon, and we'll never.
Speaker 14: Forget it, no, I won't.
Speaker 17: I think that it has a lot to do with conservatives and Christians abandoning ship. I actually love that sign over there. It says do don't give up the ship. And I feel like for some reason, the creative gifts have been overtaken by liberals. That's actually one of my main callings. I would say, like why I'm put on this earth is to is to encourage others to use gifts that God gave us for his glory without compromise. And so for some reason, culturally, when it comes to the creative things like marketing or being able to talk in front of people with messages, it's it's been abandoned. So I don't know why that has occurred, but it's time we.
Speaker 2: Part of it.
Speaker 3: Part of an institutional capture like in Hollywood. Right, it became dominated by the left, partly because of our inherent wiring, but then it just went full crazy, probably around the seventies eighties, and then it's gone on till now, and you know that's a huge problem. So we need the long march back through the institutions, and we need to create a counter institutions, parallel institutions as well.
Speaker 2: What do you think thirty seconds?
Speaker 12: Art has always been pushing the boundaries of what's acceptable, and typically when you're pushing away from Christianity, you push toward the left. And so that is exactly why all of our institutions have been quote taken over by the left. But you're right, we need a recovery of creativity and an embrace of creativity on the right so that we can be quote unquote cool again.
Speaker 3: Right, well, ten seconds, I'll let we will pause. I don't want to put you in that that kind of lebble there. Great question, Anthony Hillsdale College, Great Books one oh one Ancient to Medieval course is an absolute game changer. I'm taking it right now and you got to check it out. So before Charlie ever stepped into a debate stage or behind a microphone, he unders stood something important. If you want to lead, you have to first learn. Charlie believed that ideas shaped character and conviction and courage, and that's why he spent so many years studying the classics, the American founding in the Bible, and he did a lot of that through Hillsdale College's free online courses. These are real college courses taught by actual Hillsdale professors. They're amazing, the best academics in the country. One of those courses, like I just said, is Great Books one oh one Ancient to Medieval, where you'll study foundational authors like Homer, Augustine, Dante, Chaucer, writers who shape Western civilization and they still speak to the deepest questions about our human nature and courage, and family and government. The course includes Homer's Iliad and Odyssey, the epic stories of Achilles and Odysseus that have influenced the West for thousands of years. And this summer, Hillsdale College is releasing a brand new course dedicated entirely to Homer's Odyssey. Great Books one oh one is the perfect way to prepare before the full Odyssey course launches in July. Charlie understood that learning isn't just about gaining knowledge, It's about forming the mind and character needed to face the challenges of life with wisdom and courage, so you can roll today completely free. Visit Charlie for Hillsdale dot com to start learning today. That's Charlie for Hillsdale dot com. Charlie for Hillsdale dot com. Learn deeply, think clearly, lead boldly, carry it forward. We got our ask us anything, and we did a hot swap in the break. Now we have Shane Winnings, who is the chairman and CEO of Promise Keepers. You can find him on Instagram at Shane dot Winnings. That's right, boom, all right, we're gonna get into it. He's a great Christian, great debater. He had one of the most viral clips from the last uh Pick Up the Mic tour during the spring semester. So our next up, hold on, I got Elizabeth, Elizabeth, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Please ummute yourself.
Speaker 16: Hi, thank you so much for taking my call. Absolutely, And I'm gonna be a bit cheeky, I know, but Jagie Vance watches the show sometimes I would just get there out there that Charlie'd be a great name for your baby coming in July.
Speaker 2: There it is JD and Usha do you hear that? I endorse? Very good? What's your question, Elizabeth?
Speaker 16: Well, the reason I'm calling and I apologize the note that I had unfortunately went blank. But basically, when you're filling out any kind of immigration forms, whether it be for the Green card, coming in for a work visa, or anything of that nature, you have to fill out in your form that you are not associated with the Communist Party or totalitarian regime or communism. So I was thinking, if you are a person who loves communism and you live on your form, could that be used to denaturalize all of these crazy foreign communists and if we also use that to clean up our university systems that are filled with foreign communists.
Speaker 2: Yes, the short answer is yes.
Speaker 3: And we actually talked about that yesterday on the show, that you could actually use that to deport some of these dsa radical commis that think they're heading into Congress next year.
Speaker 2: You could actually use that to deport and to naturalize them. True story.
Speaker 3: Now, have we ever done that, as have we ever had the guts to do that? The as Sean Davis said, who was on the show when we were talking about, do you have the testicular fortitude to do that?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. They do not.
Speaker 3: I would love to see them do this. This is a perfect reason to use such a thing. Now you have to be very very careful about who you use it on. Chevalier would be my choice, okay, and this is why, because she started an organization that has proudly and loudly claimed publicly that their job is to destroy Western civilization. Okay, So if you want to be a congresswoman from the state of New York serving the entire country from DC, and you want to destroy that country, you can get the heck out, Shane, Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: No, I totally agree.
Speaker 20: I mean, even when I was in the military, we take an oath to defend everyone and defeat enemies, you know, foreign and domestic, and I think we need to recognize that these ideologies, they are enemies.
Speaker 2: Of what it means to be an American.
Speaker 20: So the fact that they can exist in this country, let alone take positions of power, it's mind blowing to me. It feels like we're watching a black Mirror episode and we need to do something about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was this, so you can throw this tweet up. This was from Esthetica. So the best thing the Trump administration could do in response to the communist terrorists being elected by New York City Dems is to just denaturalize and deport them using the Immigration and Nationality Act and the Communists Control Act of nineteen fifty four. They are completely within the rights to do this. It will create a national scandal, of course it will. Can you imagine the ms now segments from if they actually did this, It would be apoplectic.
Speaker 2: And totally beautiful. Will watch. It will create a national scandal.
Speaker 3: It will force mainstream Democrats to defend these radical communists, which they don't want to do.
Speaker 2: They will want they want to ignore them.
Speaker 3: Most importantly, it sets a precedent and severely hampers the long term plans of the DSA communist left.
Speaker 2: Totally agree. I agree.
Speaker 3: So hope that answers your question. It's just gonna take some will, That's all it's gonna take.
Speaker 2: Tim. Welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. Please unmute yourself. Hey, everybody, thanks for taking our question. Listen.
Speaker 6: We're a homeschool family here in Florida, and our daughter, Natalie really likes to study the American Founding and she's here beside me.
Speaker 8: She actually has a question she would like to ask.
Speaker 2: Wonderful sweet Hello, my name is Natalie.
Speaker 4: Did Charlie have a favorite Founding father.
Speaker 8: And if so, who was it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Charlie liked a lot of the Founding fathers. I'd say I'd heard him quote the you know Madison stuff a lot. I've heard him quote Adams a lot. Obviously, we all love George Washington, but yeah, Madison, I think, because of his contributions to the Federalist Papers was a big one. John Jay was another writer of the Federalist Papers, So yeah, I would say.
Speaker 2: That's probably my take. I don't know. I wish Blake was here for this, but.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure Madison would probably be right up there at the top of Adams. And Adams had that great quote saying that, you know, the Constitution was written for a only for a moral and religious people, and was inadequate for any other, and so he often quoted that. He talked about Thomas pain quite a bit, but Thomas Paine ended up kind of embracing the French Revolution, So I think he liked his quotes but didn't like the trajectory ultimately of his story.
Speaker 2: If that makes sense. Does that answer your question?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thanks, wonderful. Of course.
Speaker 3: Who do we got next, Gina, Gina, Welcome to the show. Please unmute yourself.
Speaker 14: Hi, everybody. I don't mean to be a downer, but I have to tell you every time, every time I watch your show and Charlie's in the commercials, my heart just breaks.
Speaker 16: I can't.
Speaker 14: I was on Charlie's show not long before he passed. I was on your show not long after he passed. I'm sorry. I was with him before he passed, of course, and with you after he passed. I had some questions when the Candice thing first hit and I was on your show, and then she played a clip of me on your show on her show. I'm still I'm not I'm not well about it all. There are still so many questions, and I don't expect you're going to answer those today. I still like to sign on to the show from time to time when I can tolerate it. I want to ask the question to try to keep you guys on track with with the topic that you've got going today. My question was your your theater. You pointed Andrew to a theater leariness, and I would just theater kids just like to know a little bit more about why you've got that background. I think it's when you share with other people and then You've got theater kids right there on your show today.
Speaker 16: So here we go.
Speaker 2: We have one. We made one exception, Gena, I feel so.
Speaker 3: So you're basically wondering, you know how, you know, how are we going to protect the country against the rise of the theater kid?
Speaker 2: Left? Is that your question?
Speaker 14: Well, that that was that was something else that was said right after I pose my first question, And I thought that plays right in because yes they do. And I don't mean to point fingers.
Speaker 2: That you Well, she's one of the good ones, so that's good. But yeah, and so why do you think it is that the theater kid, you know, thing is a thing? Why? Why are why are they so bent that way?
Speaker 17: I thought, I thought about this a lot, and I think theater offers a family when you when you do a show, you you're with each other for long hours, for long periods of time, and uh, you they caught like your theater family. And so unfortunately, the kids who don't relate to their parents for various reasons find a new new family in theater. And unfortunately, because Christians have abandoned the theater space, they're performing plays that are leftist liberal propaganda, leading them down the path of a terrible life, and so that is the moral of the story that they're putting on with these shows with their new family, and that sounds like the definition of a cult slightly. And so it's been like a collection of misfits.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. You guys got theories on this.
Speaker 13: You know, whenever I see really masculine men being forced into like feminine roles in theater and they get celebrated by like the entire school, I'm like, you know, it made us not the best thing to do.
Speaker 2: And there used to be some jackman.
Speaker 17: Let's not go there, Okay, don't bring him into So.
Speaker 13: That's my hot take.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got to take on this.
Speaker 20: I mean, it is the running joke, like, you know, my kid can do anything except drama or theater, and I think it's just because of the culture that we're in. It would be great if it could shift the other way.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 20: I remember being a young boy doing plays at church and that that was cool. But then, you know, the first time I did drama in like seventh grade, I realized this is a very different animal and maybe that's by design. So I think anything we see that's like corrupting the minds or tends to have a path that the outcomes are kind of the same. I'm going to steer away from that unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that makes me hear sad on some level to hear you say that, though, Shane, because I do. I think that we need to reclaim the institutions like.
Speaker 2: Long March back. And so when I see like even you.
Speaker 3: Know, Top Gun Maverick for example, you know Tom Cruise for all his faults and we could go into them.
Speaker 2: He's a patriot, he loves America.
Speaker 3: And I felt like Maverick was a great Americana film and I'd love to see more films like that same. And you know, you see this Citizen Vigilante, which is a German guy that was just kind of had enough and he was just like, hey, I'm gonna tell the real story about some of these grooming gangs and things like this. You know, film is powerful, and we need theater. I want some conservative theater kids that aren't bad at their jobs. You know, that's a problem. I think conservative sometimes feel restrained by their traditional values.
Speaker 2: And there's something.
Speaker 3: About that medium medium where it it, like you said, it's pushing the boundaries. So you're almost like It's almost like a PhD student that like their whole thing is to come up with new theories, whether or not they're good or not, or whether they're productive or not, whether it's true or not right. They have to advance academia somehow. Hi, folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at why Refi. You've probably been hearing me talk about y Refi for some time now. We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why ref I will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Why reef I can help. Just go to y refi dot com. That's the letter, Why then Refi dot com. And remember why Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to yrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you. So we've got okay, hold on, I want to do two things. Josiah is next, so I'm gonna get the question and then I want to I wanna get Shane's.
Speaker 2: Bio here, Josiah, Welcome to the show. Unmute yourself.
Speaker 21: Hey Tine, thanks for the opportunity. I wanted to ask about something I'm passionate about, which is retaining information and then be well to particulate it very clearly through communication. And I was wondering what tips or things that you guys have learned in the communications space, and also if there's something as like a boot camp or training that would be available to a student to also get on that magic as well.
Speaker 2: Why don't you guys answer that? What are you learning?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I've got a quick one for you. So I call it's the Big three. It's called read, write, speak. If you can't speak, then you need to write more. If you can't write a lot, then go read more and you can kind of reverse engineer that formula. So then now if you want to become an excellent speaker. You have a systematic way to do that. So if you don't have things to talk about, write more about those things. It'll help you with your public speech. You're ability to actually like formulate those ideas, live and communicate them in an effective way. And if you don't have things to write about, well go read some books that you're really really passionate about. You can run that system for pretty much any knowledge base that you want to have. That's what I'd say, that's right.
Speaker 12: I do.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I still use flash cards and I write them myself. So I think again writing something down. Now, even the Bible talks about in Philippians for like to meditate or to dwell, and one of those translations is to write at lengths. And so it's like the more you write these things, it actually gets ingrained in your brain.
Speaker 2: And then it's just reps.
Speaker 20: You know, when you're talking about the recall, you have to get those reps in so that you can lower your heart rate, lower your quarterisol, be able to remember a lot of people get emotional and hot conversations or debates or when they're put on the spot. So I think just getting the reps in and knowing you're going to be a little rusty in the beginning.
Speaker 17: I have no notes, nothing yet that's spectacular.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, some of the things that we talked about yesterday, like I said, is understanding the and Andrew Wilson was a great debate was actually teaching part of the debate class that we had, So I would recommend checking out his stuff because he's he's fantastic and he uses logic to deconstruct the the the you know, the assertions of the left, if you will. And what's interesting is you realize that a lot of people make assertions, they make truth claims that are based on zero evidence. So just asking great questions is a huge, huge asset to you when you debate. Charlie used the Socratic method expertly in his debate, So you just say, hey, what evidence do you have for that?
Speaker 2: Oh? What have you read the study? You know, you just keep probing deeper.
Speaker 3: In and oftentimes in when you're kind of deconstructing somebody else's debate, if you can just allow them to make a fool of themselves.
Speaker 2: People love seeing that.
Speaker 3: Actually, if you're doing a live debate, for example, they love to see dumb people saying dumb things and making themselves look dumb doing it. I know that cynical maybe to say, obviously we have a heart for the people across from us, but if their ideas are poisoning the country and they're destructive to our country, it's okay to let those ideas expose themselves for being false and ultimately terrible.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: You want the idea to look bad, and sometimes that's going to mean the people that believe in those ideas are going to look bad. So you don't always have to be the biggest genius in the room to do that. You just let them out themselves and reveal themselves. And I mean you I saw a clip of Shane Shane went super viral from our spring semester and you just kept asking questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just kept what is a fetus? Is it right? You were having an abortion debate? Tell us about that? Yeah.
Speaker 20: I mean, you know, again, I'm not a high IQ person like Charlie. I don't think we have anybody like Charlie. He was one of one of one, and so just being myself, I'm like, look, I'm a very common sense person.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 20: I was in the army, So you got to get used to speak into, like the private in the room who's just out of high school. And so I asked a lot of questions, Hey, what do you mean by that? Okay, you're going to use this word. What does that mean to you? And the more you let them talk one, the longer you have to think about what you're going to say. But you realize, like you said, they're not saying anything of substance. A lot of these kids are regurgitating buzzwords or phrases.
Speaker 2: We're regurgitating it.
Speaker 20: They don't know what it even means. And so just having a basic understanding of like what does fetus mean? It means offspring, little human. Okay, rephrase your sentence. I want to be able to kill the little human. And it doesn't sound so good. They don't like saying that. That's just one way to kind of walk someone into a trap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you are particularly good at the faith stuff. I mean you're the chairman and CEO of Promise Keepers, Tell right about that.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I've been blessed to lead that founded in nineteen ninety by Coach McCartney who's in heaven right now with Charlie. And you know, we are a National Christian Men's Ministry. Our goal is to equip every man in christ to become better husband's, fathers, and citizens. We've got to get involved as citizens, and so we're grateful. Through conferences, curriculum, campus tours, we're raising up the men of America. You strengthen the man, you strengthen the family and little plug. You know, the number one opposition to a Marxist ideology is a strong family led by a strong man.
Speaker 2: That's BKA aims to raise up amen.
Speaker 3: It was interesting I was talking with Andrew Wilson yesterday and he he was like, you know, asking kind of like postman. If you know anything about Andrew Wilson, he's like the Darth Vader of the right.
Speaker 2: He's like, he's a pretty savage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's great though, and the orthodox Christian guy. But he was like, hey, so you know, challenge me to articulate our vision at turning point.
Speaker 2: I was like, you know, it hasn't changed. He's like, well, what is it?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 3: And I was like, I was like, it's too empower gen Z to live out the American dream, to have ba get married, afford a family, not be debt slaves, and to pursue their Christian faith boldly and proudly and get in.
Speaker 2: The public square.
Speaker 3: I mean it's like that's because that is the bedrock of any country. It is you need strong men. You need strong women too, absolutely. But there's been such an assault against young men. And I think that's ultimately where Charlie shines so much, is that he gave young men the courage of their own conviction to speak loudly and proudly and unapologetically in the face of you know, this toxic masculinity and this you know, these accusations that are hurled on young men to cow us and you know, put us in a low position. No, we are meant to be strong, our shoulders broad and fully confident right.
Speaker 20: And women want to follow a strong man. And a strong man is not lording over a woman. He's not dragging her along, He's leading her. You know, just like if I was dropped off in a jungle with my family, I'm not a mile ahead of them, I'm just one step ahead. I'm taking the hits first. That's what a godly man does a leader, and so be a man worth following and.
Speaker 3: Be inspired by these these young people that are going out on campus leading ministries, both of you leading the theater. Kid charge back in the UH and they're taking, they're taking, they're picking up the man on, they're picking up the mic, and we're proud of them and we're grateful for them to be with us here on campus. Is we try and win the next generation, for for the country, for Christ and for the future.
Speaker 2: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com.