Speaker 1: Preserve Gold helps you add gold and silver to your portfolio even inside your IRA or four oh one K Right now, get their free Wealth Protection Guide by texting Alex to five zero five zero five plus. With a qualified purchase, you could receive up to fifteen thousand dollars in free gold or silver. Make the move today, text Alex to five zero five zero five.
Speaker 2: Ready to break the narrative.
Speaker 3: Get the real story with no filters and no apologies. Cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news.
Speaker 4: It's time for truth without spin.
Speaker 2: It's the Alex Marlow Show.
Speaker 1: Live from the Alex Marlow podcast studio. Today, this is the Alex Marlow Show and we got a big one today. Jack Smith testifying currently about his unconstitutional position to try to harass Donald Trump by a law fair something is documented heavily in my New York Times best selling book Breaking the Law. We've got some arrests in Minnesota for some fraudsters helping illegal aliens commit crimes and obviously pad the bank accounts of Democrat donors and voters. All of that to come on the show. But it's going to be a big Davos day because the President of the United States, Donald Trump took Davos by storm the World Economic Forum, and he gave a I gotta say it was a sensational speech. I watched about the first hour of it was an hour and a half. I'm sure it only got better from there. I would like to have allocated more time to it. But he likes to prove over and over again that he's very robust, he's a very strong person, which he is. But the content was so thorough, it was so tough, it was muscular, and this is the type of thing that I love to see from this president.
Speaker 2: It was a no holds barred approach.
Speaker 1: He was calling out NATO, he was calling out the globalists, he was calling out people who couldn't defend themselves within Europe. He was saying that we're going to be cutting new trade deals, and we're going to be taking Greenland. And we're starting to see this morning, the Greenland trade deals, I'm sorry, the Greenland security deal emerge. That is going to see United States as the dominant force in the area. And I think that we're going to see this as an opportunity for us to counter China's aggression in the Arctic to be able to counter potential Russian aggression in the Arctic and have a great vantage point to protect the West. Trumpet a line that was very essential. He said that Greenland this is part of the Western Hemisphere. It might be the easternmost part of it, but as part of the Western hemisphere, it's our hemisphere. And he's clear that he wants to protect this country. And he did let on he kind of suggested that he might have some intel that he couldn't share to suggest that maybe the threat there is more imminent than we would like for it to be. But one thing we know about President Trump is he likes ice. Donald Trump likes ice. We're talking about immigrations and customers and enforcement, and we're talking about Greenland, which is mostly a huge block of ice. And you're seeing a lot of people in the media today, a lot of people waking up and saying, oh, Trump is caving. He's not going to do what he wants. He said he's not going to use military force. No, none of that's the case. It's art of the deal. Trump always asked for two or three times what he really wants, and then everyone says this is crazy. Everyone pays attention to it, and then people start negotiating and they're very grateful to get deals that are very favorable to the United States of America. We're seeing this build up and it is just a one example after the next, after the next. But one of the stars of the show also has been Gavin Newsom, who, instead of governing my home state of California, has spent the entire week in Davos paling around with people like Alex Soros. I'm going to break that down for you as well, but i want to get you some of the content that's happening there from the President's speech. Guys, I'm gonna start playing some clips here for you. Let's us play cut nine. This is the President in Davos.
Speaker 4: It's great to be back in beautiful Davos, Switzerland and to address so many respected business leaders, so many friends, few enemies, and all of the distinguished guests and so who's who. I will say that I've come to this year's World Economic Forum with truly phenomenal news from America. Yesterday marked the one year anniversary of my inauguration, and today, after twelve months back in the White House, our economy is booming, Growth is exploding, productivity is surging, investments is soaring, incomes are rising, inflation has been defeated. Are previously open and dangerous border is closed and virtually impenetrable. In the United States, is in the midst of the fastest and most dramatic economic turnaround in our country's history.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: We are the most quick turnaround that we've seen, and I think that the data backs it up.
Speaker 2: I think the GDP growth is huge.
Speaker 1: I think the new jobs for Americans is huge, and I think that this is manufacturing coming back, investment coming back. I broke all this down on the twentieth when I went through my show on Tuesday, where I went through all of the accomplishments this president has had in his first administration in terms of getting reinvestment in the United States, and that's not going to stop. He's very focused on this, and he, I thought, gave a pretty powerful rundown of his accomplishments, a lot of which I highlighted on this show, and a little more energetic than he was in the White House Press briefing room on the twentieth laying out some of the accomplishments, including peace et cetera. And I'll play some of that, but this is the moment that I think is really big. I want to play cut eight please.
Speaker 4: But we saved Greenland and successfully prevented our enemies from gaining a foothold in our hemisphere. So we did it for ourselves also. And then after the war, which we won, we won it big without us. Right now, you'd all be speaking German and little Japanese. Perhaps after the war, we gave Greenland back to Denmark. How stupid were we to do that? But we did it, but we gave it back. But how ungrateful are they now?
Speaker 2: They are ungrateful?
Speaker 1: And he went through a pretty good history of after World War two, how because the United States came in, helped secure that victory and were essential to that victory in World War two. And then we gave Denmark back Greenland back to Denmark, which Trump described as stupid, and he said we were stupid. And I love how he just sees American history with clear eyes. And sometimes when we do things out of empathy or best intentions, it doesn't work out. And so Denmark repeatedly has committed to strengthening their defense, strengthening the defense of Greenland and they've never done so a fraction of a fraction of what they've committed in the past. And Trump is saying, this is just too risky, and we can't allow for them to preside over that land anymore. That piece of ice, the piece of ice, he was saying, that's what Greenland is. And NATO is still just learning to pay their fair share. And Trump demanded five percent of their budgets for NATO from these NATO allies. And they're starting to add new spending and new expenditures in a major way. I think that's terrific and it's a good thing. But they're moving too slow. And Trump doesn't like to move slow. He likes to move fast. And you know who else likes to move fast, ejimping in China. And he understands that, and he wants to make this country thrive, not just when it comes to our defense, but to build and to tap energy. A lot of the speech he opened up talking about how the United States has not done a great job in focusing on the right ways to get energy. We've been ignoring a lot of energy underneath our soil, and we've been focusing on things like wind, which actually costs money. He'd great, heckel for the wind industry, saying and actually costs money to get the wind, and normally you want to have a source of energy where you can make money. And that's why he's trying to accelerate approvals even for things like nuclear. I've long been a nuclear guy. Those of you who are holdovers from Dennis Praeger show, Dennis was always a great advocate for nuclear That's probably where I got by a position on it originally.
Speaker 2: And Trump was not. He was a skeptic.
Speaker 1: But now he's trying to get nuclear energy approved in a quick way. All of this is because he wants to move towards a place where we are thriving, where we are not having the hold ups of bureaucracy, the green movement and the green news scam, with the President described as the biggest scam in history, and he took very strong words for all these European nations, Germany in particular, about how they're ruining their entire country and their entire continent by the focus on the green energy grift which has gone on. There's been one thing is that Trump was not alone here with some of the tough talk against globalization. And against some of these European nations. I love this clip from Howard Lutnik, who I'm gonna be sitting down with in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: We'll have a clip for that on the show. But let's play cut twelve. Guys.
Speaker 5: We are here to make a very clear point. Globalization has failed the West and the United States of America. It's a failed policy. It is what the WEF has stood for, which is export offshore. Far sure find the cheapest labor in the world, and the world is a better place for it. The fact is it has left America behind, It has left the American workers behind. And what we are here to say is that America First is a different model, one that we encourage other countries to consider.
Speaker 2: This is just so fantastic.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is to see this happen at the World Economic Forum. This is the ultimate globalist contract and they see the Trump administration come in barnstorm every single person confident that's been speaking, lut Nick, Bess and Trump himself saying the end of globalization is upon us. Come on board, join us in the United States of America, where we are moving in our nationalist America First direction.
Speaker 2: It's going to work for you. I'm Alex marlow will be right back.
Speaker 1: If red light therapy device is cheap, there's a reason, and it's not a good one. Most red light devices on the market are built to hit a low price point, not to deliver real results. They use weaker components, inconsistent light output, and non medical grade standards. That's why so many of them feel underwhelming or stop working altogether. Flashy ads and big promises can't make up for poor performance. The super Palm is medical grade, built for consistent, deep penetrating light that professionals trust. That means stronger results, better reliability, and real relief. You can feel, not guesswork. It's also easy to use handheld and comfortable, making it simple to add your daily routine as I have. I try cheaper devices made in China and didn't feel anything. With the super Palm. The pain in my knee and back finally eased after just a few weeks. It's the first one that actually worked. SunPower Led backs it with a money back guarantee and a two year warranty, something most competitors just can't offer, and it's made in America. Use code Marlowe for ten percent off today, stop settling for low quality devices and upgrade to real medical grade relief. All right, So we're talking NATO, we're talking President Trump, and we're talking about the Greenland deal, which is coming together. You don't have a lot of detail yet, but here's what we know. The President is going to be creating a Golden Dome, which is a missile defense system state of the art, and it's going to be Greenland to make sure that we have the ability to defend that land from any sort of incursion from other Arctic powers, which now includes China. There's gonna be more negotiations that are gonna be led by the Vice President Jade Vance, Secretary of State Marco Rubio, and Special Envoy Steve Steve Witkoff, his negotiations expert. And then we're going to see that there's going to be tariffs that we're supposed to be imposed in some of these NATO nations that are no longer going to be in place as of now. So the media is announced that Trump is caving on this. It's just not true. It was always part of the deal. Trump knows what he wants and he always ends up getting what he wants. And just because he lays out a strong negotiating tactic at the start, that does not mean that it's going to be the end result. That does not mean that's going to be where it nets out in the end. And him being the expert negotiator is exactly what the country needs. And I don't know how many times Lucy has to pull the football away and by Lucy I mean Trump for in the media is the Charlie Brown role kicking at air for people to understand that that's how this goes down. I don't know why that they can't figure this out, but they can't, and I think it's a great thing to watch, and the confusion is just still is still very very enjoyable for all of us to behold.
Speaker 2: I got some more clips of.
Speaker 1: Trump at Davos, and I think this is a really important point.
Speaker 2: Cut fifteen, please guys.
Speaker 4: In twenty nineteen, Denmark said that they would spend over two hundred million dollars to strengthen Greenland's defenses. But as you know, they spent less than one percent of that amount one percent.
Speaker 2: There's no sign of Denmark there.
Speaker 4: And I say that with great respect for Denmark, whose people I love whose leaders are very good. It's the United States alone that can protect this giant mass of land, this giant piece of ice, develop it and improve it, and make it so that it's good for Europe and save for Europe and good for US.
Speaker 2: Who would dispute that completely? Right?
Speaker 1: And I feel like this is why I think these European nations, by the end, are going to start. I think they're going to begging for Trump to get these deals done. I got another cut, let's play cut sixteen. Please, Oh we don't have sixteen. I was told we had sixteen.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So what I'm trying to share with all of you is that Trump understands that this is all a master negotiation, not just for minerals, but to try to make sure that we have the best possible defense of the Western hemisphere as other countries get empowered. It's very simple. And NATO does't understand this. There can't even be trusted to keep their country safe from internal threats. They let mass migration take over a lot of their countries, and they also left the fact that their energy sectors were more dependent on some of these green scamish type energies to allow their economies to get weaker, and culturally they've weakened as well. So okay, we got sixteen, let's play it.
Speaker 4: The United States is treated very unfairly by NATO. I want to tell you that, and when you think about it, nobody can dispute it. We give so much and we get so little in return. And I've been a critic of NATO for many years, and yet I've done more to help NATO than any other president, by foar or than any other person, you wouldn't have NATO. And if I didn't get involved in my first term, the war with Ukraine is an example. We are thousands of miles away, separated by a giant ocean. It's a war that should have never started, and it wouldn't have started if the twenty twenty US presidential election weren't rig.
Speaker 2: Exactly right.
Speaker 1: He's it right on this, and I don't understand why any American would not be thrilled about this. During his speech, he roasted windmills, He roasted the media for getting everything wrong. He roasted Germany for not being able to have affordable electricity because they're too dependent on the green scam stuff beautiful stuff, and we're bringing battleships back County and we're building new battleships.
Speaker 2: Really exciting stuff.
Speaker 1: But he also is talking about other parts of his agenda, trying to get the word out, talking about peace around the world. He even brought up was going on in Minnesota in a sit down after his speech. I'm going to play cut ten.
Speaker 4: Please, guys, if you take a look at Minnesota, nineteen billion dollars in fraud and other things. People going to airports, they came into the country, they don't have ten cents and they're leaving with hundreds of thousands of cash in their bags. When we get to that and are Dojpam and Todd and all the people that work over there and all of the people that working here, I can tell you Scott Bessant is working on that. It's a priority. Right, you have your whole team. We're in there looking for where this money is coming from. How much it is. It could be more than nineteen billion US. Can you believe that that's just one state.
Speaker 1: And right before we got on the air today, the Attorney General Pam Bondi announced that the FBI has executed two arrests in Minnesota, one of them one of the names has come out is someone named Nikima Levy Armstrong and they allegedly played a big role in organizing coordinate attacks on Citi's church in Saint Paul, Minnesota. This Justice Department FBI are getting very serious about cracking down on fraud of Minnesota and hopefully beyond.
Speaker 6: We'll be right back on the Marlowe Show.
Speaker 1: If you're paying attention to the headlines, and I know you are, the world is anything but stable right now. Look at Venezuela inflation, unpredictable currencies, collapsing, political chaos, and global power circling. That kind of instability doesn't stay in Caracas. It can ripple through markets and affect the global economy. Here at home, we're facing record national debt, unpredictable trade policy, and markets that swing on every breaking headline. One minute, your portfolio looks solid, the next it's reacting to another development halfway around the world. This is an abstract This is real uncertainty, the kind that eats into savings and long term plans. That's why more Americans are shifting a portion of their wealth into something real, tangible and time tested, physical gold and silver assets that have historically held value through turmoil and unpredictability. Preserve Gold helps you add gold and silver to your portfolio even inside your IRA or four oh one K right now, get their free Wealth Protection Guide by texting Alex to five zero five zero five. Plus with a qualified purchase, you could receive up to fifteen thousand dollars in free gold or silver. Make the move today text Alex to five zero five zero five. We are live today from the Marlowe podcast studio. Because oading up on those pods, guys, you got to subscribe to all my feeds, YouTube, Apple, Spotify, Rubble, wherever your favorites. I just caped with the press secretary for the Department of War thirty full minute with Kingsley Wilson. She walks to everything Department of War is doing. I'm going to have an old trash Man episode coming up. Nate Morris and Barry Moore both a trash executives who are running for Senate, and I think they both are going to win personally, so these could be meeting your new senators, both of whom are trash man. That's pretty cool. We got episodes in the can with comedian Jamie Kennedy. We have Congressman comer coming in to talk all about the Jack Smith stuff coming in later today, So a lot of stuff beyond the one hour of live radio. All we're working hard twenty four to seven here on the Marlow Show. Only one hour live, but we're working hard twenty four to seven. Another person who's working hard. You got to hand it to him for that is Gavin Newsom. Gavin Newsom, who is the governor of the failing state of California in which I reside, decided that the best move for his ambitions is to fly to the World Economic Forum in Davos, and he kind of has stolen the show. I think people are largely mocking him for a lot of reasons. But I got some sound of what's going on with him, and then I got some analysis as well.
Speaker 2: But let's play cut one.
Speaker 7: Please, It's time to get serious and stop being complicity, all right, It's time to stand tall and firm, have a backbone.
Speaker 3: Just I can't take this complicity people rolling over. I should have brought up a bunch of meat pads for all the world leaders.
Speaker 2: I mean handing out crowns.
Speaker 3: And handing out I mean this is pathetic Nobel prizes. They are being given away. I mean, it's just pathetic. Listen, and I hope people understand how pathetic they look on the world stage. Wake up, Where the hell has everybody been Stop with this diplomacy of the sort of niceties, and somehow we're all going to figure it out. I'm saying one thing privately and another publicly.
Speaker 4: Have some spine.
Speaker 2: So here's what's happening.
Speaker 1: Here is the governor of California who's going to run for president of the United States. It's I can't believe it hasn't even been announced yet. It's so obvious it's happening. He's mad that world leaders Europe in particular, is rolling over to America. He's mad that America, the American president is getting this level of respect around the world, that people are trying to cut deals with us. He's telling foreign countries to stand up to the American president while he's overseas. Goes overseas is something that we saw with John Carey, we saw with Barack Obama, we see with all sorts of celebrities, the Bruce Springsteens of the world. One of the things I hate the most is when some of these pampered elites of which Gavenus is one of them. Remember, before he was in politics for a brief minute, he was in the wine business and his dad was one of the general counsels for Getty Oil, one of the biggest companies in the country. So this is a guy who was born on third base and was totally hit a triple his whole life. And it's a Larry Elder quote. It's a And he's out there overseas. He's trashing other countries because they are doing what the American president wants. Just picture if I did something like that, if an American, if a Republican conservative senator said something like that overseas, governor, we'd be called traders. We'd be called absolute traders. That's happening. But he knows that this is a way to win a Democrat primary. I got more sound of him. Let's play cut three please, it's code red.
Speaker 3: I mean, you guys are still playing by all set of rules.
Speaker 2: Everybody with the globe is with this guy. He's unmoored. It's the law of the jungle.
Speaker 3: It's the rule of Don and I hope it's donning on the world what we're up against.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is this is serious this guy is.
Speaker 3: He's he's not mad, he's very intentional, but he's unmoored.
Speaker 2: What he's on hinge. Well, I don't know, good luck selling that one. He's not mad, but he's unmoored and he's uh.
Speaker 1: I don't think that was focus group I think the first half that answer was probably focus grouped. But you know, he's got to do the market research figure out where the pulse of the people's at because he doesn't understand where it is.
Speaker 2: I think at an innate level, I will.
Speaker 1: Say that he continuously attacked the United States of America. But one thing that apparently the American State Department was able to do is prevent him from actually giving some sort of an address. But the question is, why would Gavin Newsom be allowed to give an address at an economic forum when he's the governor of a feeling state of California. More on that in a second, But I've got to play some of this sound from Scott Besson, who just absolutely cooked Newsom from the stage cut for please Governor Newsom.
Speaker 8: Who strikes me is Patrick Bateman, Meade Sparkle beach Ken, maybe the only Californian who knows less about economics than Kamala Harris. He's here this week with his billionaire sugar daddy, Alex Soros, and the Davos is a perfect place for a man who, when everyone else is on lockdown, when he was having people arrested for going to church, he was having thousand dollars a night meals at the French laundry. And I'm sure the California people won't forget that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think the American people will either. This is a guy who locked down more people than just about anyone else in the entire country, and he is now going around the world and trying to lecture us on how to govern, how to rule. Very interesting and obviously this is something that the donors want. And Scott bess In referenced Alex Soros. Alex Soros is George Soros's son, who does not seem like a super bright guy, but is highly aggressive, and he will be the one who running will be running George Soros's political operation if he isn't already. Certainly, when Soros finally keels over, whenever that may be, this is going to be the guy in charge. He's about my age, highly aggressive, and one thing that's very noteworthy is that Alex Soros posts picture of all the Democrats he's bought off on his Instagram page. So what he's up to right now, what he's been doing Soros is he's been trying to destroy Ice and trying to block violent criminals from deportation. That's been his main crusade lately in America. But he was there at Davos posy with Newsom saying what a great job. Newsom was saying he's stealing the show. It's more obvious than ever the Newsom's running for president, and he's probably right that the way to win is to go overseas and hobnobb and try to act like you're the alternative to Trump. But I thought Newsom looked very out of place there. I thought a lot of what he was doing was very cringe inducing. He just gave an interview to Ben Smith of Semaphore, who's a left wing reporter, and he actually brought out knee pads to hand out to I guess world leaders because they're doing something inappropriate with Donald Trump. You can do the math on that. Really vulgar, really crass, but trying to be provocative, trying to out Trump Trump But the real issue here with Newsom is that he's got no record, and he's the governor of my state. This was a state where he has not solved a single problem in this state since he became the governor. And remember he's been relevant in public life for over twenty years in the state. None of the major problems we've faced have been solved. Homelessness is through the roof. We had a surplus and now we have a deficit and a debt in this state. Remember this is the World Economic Forum. He's theoretically supposed to be talking about the economy if he's there, and yet we're the worst example of an economy. We were thriving. We have every natural resource possible. We're energy rich, we're food rich, we have all these built in industries from the universities to tech, to Hollywood, the tourism because of our coast. We had a surplus and he blew it all. Why with bureaucracy, regulation and all sorts of grift and fraud. I was commenting on how how sometimes I commute time into work into the studio is like an hour and twenty minutes. It's nineteen miles. I live nineteen miles it's an hour and twenty minutes. Gavin Newsom was one of the principal guys promising high speed reels my entire life, that we're going to get some sort of a high speed real line. We could start traversing the state and not have to deal with all the traffic that we have to deal with. This has never happened. This is our equivalent of a leering center. This is our equivalent of the Minnesota learing centers with no children. It's a grift, it's a graft. It's money that is being sent around to Democrats, supporters, Democrat donors in order to buy votes, create fake jobs, and don't produce anything. And this is what's gone on in this state for the entire time Newsom has been in charge, and so he feels like the key to winning a primary is go hang out with globalists at an economic forum. He's still probably right, but just know that this all should be a huge joke. But he does seem to go And Greg was quick to point this out. Just wherever there are cameras, wherever they're the most cameras at any given moment, that's probably where you're going to find Newsome. But I just find it to be very striking that a guy who is leading a state in a very poor way record homelessness. People are fleeing the state as quickly as they can, and everyone who's left here thinks about leaving all the time. It's got this horrible record. He's not going to run on a record. He's going to run on how can who can be the most aggressive about trashing Trump overseas? And it's very offensive to Californians, should be offensive to everyone that he views the governorship of the most populous state with the biggest economy in the entire country as merely a stepping stone to get more power. And we've seen what this guy has done when he's had power. What he's done is he locked people down more than anyone else. And he's not let the science guide him in his policy making, but let power and a lust for power guide him. It's all very scary, but don't underestimate it. He's very high energy and he will kiss whichever butt's possible in order to try to become the next president. One thing though, that was interesting that I have to playing out that he did give Emanuel mccran his aviators. We've are my Macron clip here, Guys that just I think Trump was talking about it Mania. Macran was there and he did aviators on because I guess he had some sort of an eye trauma issue. Almost impossible that you would have something so funny Trump and being fun We have the Trump clip of him making fun of mccron.
Speaker 2: I want to play that one. China is will coming from it.
Speaker 8: But what we need is more Chinese foreign DIYTE investments in Europe in some key sectos to contribute to our growth, to convert some technologies.
Speaker 1: So he's got do some aviators on and he's saying we need more Chinese investment in Europe. Europe cannot be trusted right now. This is one of the main things that why Trump is being so aggressive on trade, being so aggressive on Greenland, He's being so aggressive on NATO, is that they've proven that they cannot handle their own continent. And there's a few people I think get it. I think Mark Rut gets it, and NATO I think he understands that they've made some big mistakes. I saw some good clips from the Polish president. I think the new administration in Germany is I'm more hopeful for that But overall, this is what President Trump understands that I think the rest of this, I think the American media and the Democrat parties don't understand that the days of listening to Europe about anything are golong gone.
Speaker 2: This is over.
Speaker 1: We're moving on, We're cutting new deals, and they can follow our lead and they'll be a lot safer, they'll be a lot more secure, or they can continue to do what they've been doing, which has just made them get weaker and have less of an identity.
Speaker 2: What is Europe's identity even this day and age. Do they have one? Do they have a cohesive one? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Secular leftism completely destroyed that continent. Open borders has destroyed that continent. The Green new scam has destroyed that continent. And all of this is subversion from secular left and in europe case, radical Islam. All of it'subverting that continent. And we're not going to take our cues on trade, on defense, on our economy, on energy from these people. Mccran's got to do a better job explaining why Chinese investment is necessary and why not just go back to the way things were when Europe was leading the world.
Speaker 2: What went wrong?
Speaker 1: Start unpacking that before we start thinking we need China to come in and save us. Really important, but very fashionable, very fashionable those shades. All right, We'll come back and wrap things up. Talk a little bit of Jack Smith, talk a little bit about where we go from here on The Marlow Show. We had a very great team here in The Marlow Show, Evan as our executive producer, Sean McConnell runs the board.
Speaker 2: Roger Wicker, Jaiors.
Speaker 1: Rick Locke, Garrett Shley, Matt Sibbil Brandon Couples, Mister Callahan, John Cassio, and Molly Marlowe all help out. And there's a lot of hot news for you at Breipart News today. I'm watching the Jack Smith hearing in the background, and this thing looks hot. He's being forced to defend the absurd Cassidy Hutchinson shenanigans that took place. This was the eyewitness who said that Trump had tried to hijack the presidential limousine and drive it to the Capitol of January of the sixth. Of course, there was no evidence of this, and Trump himself laid out the architecture of the Beast, which is the vehicle he was driving in how it would have been completely impossible for him to hijack this vehicle, and yet that testimony was taken seriously by the anti Trump left for so long. Jack Smith being forced to defend that obviously not going to go well. And he's just getting caught and it seems like a number of lives. So we'll have all those reports for you Brypart News, and I'll break down some more of it tomorrow. There's another new media hoax that's out there that Ice has detained a five year old child and there's even an adorable picture of the child. This is a one that obviously the media just jumps right on it. The guy's got a really cute hat, the small child five years old. But here's what we learned, ladies and gentlemen. The migrant father was arrested for it seems like legitimate reasons, and the detention of the child was basically just taking care of the child while the father got arrested. And I liken this too. Let's say I don't know, I have a clean record, no arrest yet for me in my near forty years.
Speaker 2: On this planet.
Speaker 1: But let's say I got arrested, and my five year old happened to be with me. I would like for the police to take care of him while Dada was getting disciplined.
Speaker 2: Seems like an obvious thing. They were sheltering him, And.
Speaker 1: Yet the media is out there acting as though that this is some sort of an outrageous attention of a five year old.
Speaker 2: He was used as bait.
Speaker 1: No, his dad was getting arrested for probably being illegal, maybe being of alved crime. We're gonna see. There's due process in this country, so we'll see what that is. But the detention, the alleged detention of the preschooler was really just because his dad might have been a bad boy. And very important note that we've got to keep pushing back in these hoaxes. It's the The other one that's going around is Trump has got bruises on his hand at Davos. When you get the aspirin. When you guys have aspirin, then this happens. The bruising happens very easily. I'll tell you flat out. My father, Robert, who is one of the unsung heroes of my show and everything I do, and he's my d Night editor Bright Parton News he's in perfect health, but he does bruise because he takes aspron So it's a This happens for people who are older, and the media can't stop trying to come up with one hysteria after the next, and that's why they've been discredited.
Speaker 2: It is all hysteria.
Speaker 1: You go to the front pages today of major papers, it's all hysteria.
Speaker 2: It's all.
Speaker 1: Oh, Trump is cave on trade. No, Trump is refusing to do the stupid things the left wants him to do.
Speaker 2: That's all. Trump is negotiate well. And then when the.
Speaker 1: Left sees that he doesn't do the worst case scenario, then they announced, Oh he cave. No, he didn't cave.
Speaker 2: He won.
Speaker 1: That's what happens. We can't stop winning. And we're gonna keep debunking these hosts. I'm gonna do some on the show every single day whenever they come up. We gotta do it. Just understand that there is no sense of a moderate leftist anymore. You're see what Newsom's doing. He's trying to be He was once attempting to be a unifying guy. He's not gonna do that anymore. Abigail Spamberger is now the government of Virginia. She ran on a moderate platform. I want to play for you what she did with her first executive order in Virginia.
Speaker 2: Play cut seven guys, and this.
Speaker 9: Executive order Vercin's Executive Order number forty seven. State and local law enforcement should not be prior to divert their limited resources to enforce federal civil immigration laws.
Speaker 1: It is a responsibility of federal law enforcement. Yeah, were she's repealing Governor Youngkin's executive order. The mandated state and local law enforcement cooperate with immigration enforcement. So the first thing she does makes it so that people in the state are not going to comply with federal law enforcement protecting illegal alien criminals. Let's play Gavin Newso Medavos cut.
Speaker 2: To please police state. You got a guy dressed up in SS. You're making him, says dangerous.
Speaker 3: You've see this guy, Greg Vivino, we see what's happening with ice and secret police and mass men, people disappearing. Wake up, Where the hell has everybody been?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doesn't like the idea of that. Greg Leavino, I guess has a haircut that he doesn't like. He literally doesn't like his haircut. Dousin's press office was being fun of his haircut trying to enforce her immigration laws. He was also talking about healthcare for immigrants. I don't have time to play the clip, but he was championing that we have all this healthcare for legal aliens. I will tell you married to someone who provides healthcare and has consistently provide health care for illegal aliens in the state. As part of the reason why healthcare is on a four. As we invite people in and we give them world class healthcare. It's very empathetic, it's very kind of us, but it is entirely unaffordable, not sustainable, and Newson thinks this is a virtue. We're up against a lot of guys. We're winning, but we have a big fight in our hands and we're going to keep bringing to you every day on The Marlow Show. Thanks for telling ten thousand friends and family members about what we're doing here, and I will talk to you tomorrow.