Speaker 1: The voice of free speech, the truth delivered common sense for the American people. Welcome to the Scott Jennings Show.
Speaker 2: Scott Jennings here, I'm away today, but you are in the capable hands of Mark Davis. Mark take it away.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: I thank you, Scott, appreciate it very very much. Thank you, thank you, thank you. We are gathered together to take a look at a number of things going on in the news and deliver a whole bunch of common sense for the American people. Not a lot of common sense to be found in the events out of Michigan, but there is some redemptive common sense that we can add as conservatives, as we hopefully express our wish that Mike Rogers beats Abdullah say Ed. I think that's going to happen. I have a feeling that Hailey Stevens would have been harder to beat. I don't know. Now, there's no way to find out. There's no time tunnel to go back and have her win and have her run against Mike Rodgers too. But this is a DSA radical and is is he gonna be the flavor of the month in November in Michigan? I don't know. But here's what I do now. I'm Mark Davison for Scott. Scott's back tomorrow. I'm the Happy morning host at six sixty am. The answer here in Dallas Fort Worth, where I join you from, and whether you are joining us on the Salem News Channel or the Salem Radio Network, listing or watching, we are very very grateful now. A stock in trade of anything I do on my own show, or when I go fill an in for for anybody or everybody, as the case may be, is to toss out the phone number and let you participate. That number is eight four four eight six one five five three seven. That's eight four four eight six one five five three seven. We're gonna have a lot to say about Michigan. We're gonna have a few things to say about men in women's sports. Caitlin Wheeler, who is swimming alongside Riley Gains and that means well, actually not at the same time, swimming alongside Leah Thomas. That dude. She'll be with us. At the bottom of this hour, We're going to talk to the VP of pat Most about Ai Kyler Schmidtz. And we talked to a gentleman, Eric Eggers, who's very much about government accountability and fraud and all those good things. But obviously there's all those great guests. But there's you, and there's me, and there's the magic phone numbers eight four to four, eight six, one five five three seven eight four four eight six one five five three seven Follow me in the world of Twitter on X at Mark Davis m A R. K. Davis And there you go. I think that's about all we need. And by way of introduction, so let's get going. Here's a guy who's introducing himself to us as the as the freshly anointed nominee. This was this carried overnight. I wondered if this was going to be one of those five or six or twenty three day elections. Usually you get those when Democrats are running against Republicans where you go to bed at night and you wake up and the Democrats suddenly have this this spike of suddenly discovered votes. How do they do that? How did that happen? When it's Democrat versus Democrat, establishment, Democrat versus progressive DSA creature? Where do you dump the votes? Where does the Democrat cheating machine fall on that? Whom do they want more? You might think it's kind of an establishment thing, and so maybe they were like scouring people's trunks and you know, in the crack of their seats for Haley Stevens votes. But no abdulasa Ed has prevailed. So this has cut one him this morning after that narrow primary win.
Speaker 5: You're not supposed to be able to beat seventy million dollars of outside spending, a record amount of money spent in a campaign against a Democrat in a primary, in any campaign.
Speaker 6: You're not supposed to be able to beat that.
Speaker 5: And what we showed is that the power of our many is greater than the power of their money. What we showed is that if you're willing to build a movement brick by brick, if you're willing to go and travel your state and have the conversation and rooms big and small, starting in moments when people aren't even paying attention to an election, but are paying attention to the price of gas and the price of groceries, and the price of housing and the price of healthcare, that you can build a conversation that builds into a movement that defeats Goliath.
Speaker 6: This is what you all showed me.
Speaker 5: And my hope is that our democracy will never be the same. So when big Pharma and big Tech, when DT and Blue Cross come a knocking saying, you know what, this is our democracy and we're going to own it from here on now, we can always point and say no, this is the people's democracy and we will always own it.
Speaker 4: This is one thing you got to recognize. This guy is good. That is a campaign skill set that you saw right there. I mean, he's wrong on every issue and dangerous in too many ways to count. But you know that's me talking. That's just us among family out there objectively in the mushy middle among independence and underestimate the power of the crack pipe of free stuff paid for by other people's money. That has always been a tool of the Democrats. These people, the mom Donnis, the aocs, the squad people are really good at handing that out. And so it's gonna be a tough fight for Mike Rogers. But I think we've done ourselves a solid by seeing this guy win in Michigan rather than Haley Stevens. What was that interesting turn of a phrase, The power of our many outweighed the power of their money. As if he doesn't have big money, as if he's not going to spend big money in the campaign against Mike Rogers. In fact, it's funny because if there's anything that is one of the talking points, one of the index cards of these people is we need to get is it that we need to get big money out of politics or get money out of politics at all? I mean they defund the Pentagon or a Pentagon, defund ice or execute ice. I mean, by the day these things change money. Campaign spending is free speech. Campaign spending is free speech. The contribution you make to a candidate is your right to finance that candidate's campaign. By the way, the money that is donated by an organization like a teachers union or the NRA, those would be different candidates. That's also their free speech. Now there should be I'm a big believer in no limits, no limits, ah, but wait, full disclosure, so that if candidate A just got an enormous amount of money from a pack American Israeli political action committee, you can either like that or not like that. If a candidate gets a bunch of money from the NRA, you can either like that or not like So, no limits, but full disclosure. Well, here's a little full disclosure from Bernie Sanders. This is cut too, because alongside Abdul al Sayed you will occasionally find this social media figure named Hassan Piker the America deserved nine to eleven and I'm in favor of hamas guy. Having him on the stage doesn't mean that Abdul al Sayed holds those exact views, but it does mean that he considers those views to be congruent enough that he's willing to hang publicly with this guy. So here is Bernie Sanders and say what you all about, Bernie. Bernie looks positively conventional compared to some of these folks. This is cut too, Bernie talking about abdul Sayed and the Piker partnership.
Speaker 7: One of the more controversial ones is that Piker has said America deserved nine to eleven. Are you comfortable with that association?
Speaker 8: No, I am not. I think that's a dumb statement. On the other hand, he has a whole lot of followism. There's a lot of things that he's saying that are making sense to a lot of people. I think, you know, we have to get above cancel culture. You know, when you're doing radio whatever they do, the podcasts three hours a day, you say dumb things. I suspect if you go back over your career there may be one or two things that you said that you may have regretted. But I think what we have got to do is look at the totality of where people are coming from and go forward.
Speaker 7: So when someone like James Carvill says he doesn't want to be in the same political party as Hassan Piker, which one are you going to take?
Speaker 6: Well, that's not much of a choice.
Speaker 8: So mister Kovell doesn't want to be in my party, the party that I belong to, that Pika that I'll sell us as sayed belongs to.
Speaker 6: He can start his own party.
Speaker 8: But I think we need a big tent, and I think people like Piker uh I should be welcome into that. Certainly.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's a lot to unpack for I love this. First of all, he has a lot of followers. He has, so does Candace Owens, but I'm not shoming around with her. H And the other thing is U he's on for three hours, give somebody three hours, they're gonna say something crazy. I am prove positive of that, but it ain't that crazy. I don't think at any point on my talk show or the Scott Jennings Show him to say, Hey, you know what, I think nine to eleven was awesome. What's how did that happen? Must be one of those crazy mistakes. No, no, no, no, no no. Bernie's having a tough time figuring the degree of radicalism that exists within the party. He says he loves Mark Davison for Scott eight four four eight six one five five three seven. Let's chat. Good to be with.
Speaker 9: You got a thought and your two cents at eight four four a six one five five three seven.
Speaker 6: That's eight four four a six one five five three seven.
Speaker 4: It's the Scott Jennings Show for a Wednesday, the fifth day of August. Mark Davis filling in today on the morning after the Michigan Democrats express their taste. We are six days away from South Carolina Republicans doing the same thing. Early voting underway in South Carolina for a primary that that will be one and nobody's gonna win it outright. I don't think anybody's get to fifty percent. I think your top two are gonna be Darlene Graham and Ralph Norman, and then Ralph's gonna win it. In the runoff on August twenty fifth. That's just my thought. And there's nothing against Darlene. I think she's acquitted herself. Well. She did really nicely in the debate the other night. But for every South Carolinian who thinks that's so sweet, she's Lindsay's sister, we love Lindsay. Let's do the family a solid. There might be two voters who go, love you, ma'am, but we got to go with somebody with a track record. But that's next week, and we'll get to that next week, and Scott will cover that like a blanket next week. We got actually some audio and video of Scott on CNN last night amid this development in Michigan. But before we get to that, let's talk about a little bit of what the Democrats are doing with this piece of news. This is a little bit of John Fetterman, who is like the dying breed of reasonable Democrat. Again, when Bernie Sanders is struggling because the party has become too crazy for him, imagine what it's like to be just a sort of a normal center left person who not only doesn't hate Israel, but actually supports Israel. And this is what we're going to see, Fetterman asked about here, and the reason there's so much attention to this in conservative media is we got there are two things we got to do. We got to talk about our side so that our side can do the best job possible of making pitch to the American people so that we're not you know, kicked to the curb in the midterms November third, which everybody expects. I don't more on that later. Doesn't mean I'm guaranteeing a red wave. Let's not be crazy. But I think that a lot of this narrative of the shellacking we're going to get is premature, and you know, let's let's let's let's get through the fall and see what things look like. But this is what it looked like. As John Fetterman was asked about what, you know, his standout status. This has cut three of actually daring to support Israel.
Speaker 6: Why is Israel another country? You're a redline right now?
Speaker 4: This is what your critics are saying, rather than a domestic issue that impacts Americans everyday lives.
Speaker 10: Yeah, absolutely, and I agree with a lot of Democrats too. And then when you migrate into these extreme kinds of use and embrace the kinds of people that should really be considered toxic. So, of course I'm entitled to my opinion. And if you're proud to campaign with those individuals, great, that's really up up to them, you know, you know I called trash platner. I go that he's he is a real problem. And now why people seem to be okay with it?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 5: Why was?
Speaker 11: Why was?
Speaker 6: Why was?
Speaker 10: Why was Bernie Sanders okay with the guy? And he was already the Nazi tattoo and after all the allegations of roughing up his ex girlfriends and saying terrible things in defensible things online, and you would push these kinds of candidates that put our ability to reclaim majority at serious.
Speaker 4: Rip precisely, And that's why conservative media covers this so tightly, because we have a dual job. I mean, liberal media has a dual job. They should And here's what's funny. Liberal media does a terrible job of covering us. They don't even know what we believe. They they misstate what we believe, they mischaracterize what we believe. If you there is no better place to learn what's going on in Democrat America than conservative media because we've all become students of the crazy things they say. We keep entire catalogs and file folders of the things that they stand for. Now, obviously we have a lot of opinions about those things, but I well know, I well know what these DSA people stand for. It was Fox News that had the Lady on with Shannon Bring the other day going through the punch list. Abolish the police, sure, get rid of the Pentagon. Yep, no more President or Senate. Absolutely, it's in their own words. It's in their own words. So as we stare down the barrel of probably unfortunate metaphor as we approach the mid terms on the sixth of November, the fate of the Democrat Party, what's happening to them is just the best opposition research that we can do. And if indeed the ascendancy of Abdula el Sayet is good news for micro rogers in Michigan, that's a flip. That is a Democrat seat that becomes a Republican seat. And for those unfamiliar here in my state of Texas, there is zero chance this James Tallerico is going to beat Ken Paxton, despite the poll numbers you may see, might have a word or two to say about that in a little bit. But I know who's got a word or two to say about men and women's sports, and that's a young lady who is swimming alongside Riley Gaines at Kentucky named Caitlin Wheeler. Let's welcome her and we'll talk about some of the athletes who are vocal about this and some who are choosing not to be. Mark Davison for Scott stick around Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 9: You want to drive a leftist crazy, tell the truth and keep smiling.
Speaker 6: This is the Scott Jetty Show.
Speaker 4: Scott is back tomorrow. Mark Davis filling in on this Wednesday, August fifth. I don't think it's just me. It has been a kind of a news heavy a few weeks and months on the whole issue of trans lunacy. It feels like the pendulum is swinging back towards some degree of sanity. But we still have a lot more to do, a lot more progress, and of course the most important thing is we can't be carving up our healthy children as part of this demonic cult. We just can't be doing that. Eventually, the discussion absolutely goes towards sports and what is and is not fair, and we're all very, very familiar with the heroism of people like Riley Gaines. Most recently in the world of tennis, Arena Sablenka was asked about the WTA and she said, yeah, I think I'm pretty good with the of the gender test and making sure I'm not to playing tennis against a man. So let's go back into the pool, though, Let's go back into the world of swimming with another story of heroism. Fellow Kentucky Wildcat, Caitlyn Wheeler is here with a story to tell and some thoughts to share. In Caitlyn, it's a pleasure to meet you. How are you doing, young lady.
Speaker 12: I'm doing great, Mark, thanks so much for having me on.
Speaker 4: Let's meet you. You're a Riley Gains teammate. But you're if I'm doing my homework right, a homeschool homeschool girl from Illinois at the Origins correct.
Speaker 12: Absolutely great research there.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I grew up a swimmer and for most of my life, you know that that was my entire world. I always joke that when you've spent eighteen years staring at a black line at the bottom of the swimming pool, You learn a lot about discipline, You learn a lot about how to sacrifice, you know things greater than yourself. You learn how to be uncomfortable, you learn how to show up when nobody is watching. And I was fortunate enough to earn a full scholarship to University of Kentucky, where I swam with Riley and competed at Division one SEC school, which I would be a mistified it mention it's the best conference there. I became an All American and SEC champion and had the opportunity to compete at the NCAA Championships, which is where I ultimately first encountered this whole men and women's sports issue. But sports gave me a lot, So that's why I'm here.
Speaker 4: Let's go right to that event. I want to say. The year was twenty twenty two. You guys are it Georgia Tech in Atlanta. It's got to be heady stuff. It's like, wow, look at here we are in the Swimming and Diving Championships. Described it? What was the moment where you real you and Riley both have this story to tell and others also where it's like that guy from University of that girl supposedly from the University of Pennsylvania is an actual man. What was the moment did you know this going in that this was possible? How did this dawn on you?
Speaker 12: You know, it was never a thought that even crossed my mind that we would ever be in this situation going into this encable a meet. You know, halfway through the season, we realized that this person who we had never heard the name Leah Thomas before in past years, who's you know, a senior from University of Pennsylvania. Who isn't this school isn't notorious for generating you know, high high level athletes. I mean, they hardly make it to this, you know, national championship meet in the first place. But to have someone who is dominating the entire country by seconds and swimming, that's a lot. You know, it stuck out. But then to realize and find out in a news article that this person wasn't a woman, This was a man who was competing in the women's category. I was shocked that this was even happening, But I never thought that it would reach the instead of a you know, this is an organization who you know, is outspoken about Title nine, is outspoken about protecting its female athletes, So to be at that meet and to really see, you know, what's on the line here when we allow men to compete with women, I watch very closely. I competed at this meet and changed in the locker room with this man where he was he exposed himself to us and while we were simultaneously undressing. It was very uncomfortable. But what was really heartbreaking was to see the devastation on the cool deck, the heartbreak. You know, these girls who I've known for or you know, majority of my career being sidelined, you know, teammates of mine being sidelined on podiums. It was really heartbreaking, but really put into perspective the importance of the women's sporting category and the opportunities that Title nine has provided to us as female athletes. That really woke me up to you know, this issue and why we need people to step up and speak up about it. We've come a long way since then, but obviously we're still having this same conversation, but I think more and more people have had the courage to stand up. So I'm very hopeful to be here. I'm very thankful for Sophia Cunningham, who has taken such a bold stance, you know, it's not easy to do. So very happy to have her on our side.
Speaker 4: It's been a wonderful thing to see. And in fact, that takes me to a couple of questions about that. When you're at an NCAA swim meet, I'm going to guess that it doesn't necessarily feel like it's a particularly political thing. I mean, we all know colleges skew left Kentucky, maybe a little less, penn probably a lot more, But you don't feel like you're steeped in politics. On thinking, then the WNBA you absolutely do. So for Sophie Cunningham to dare to say, you know, I don't think men ought to be in women's sports, what was It's just a bell Weather moment. She's getting, well, she's getting a lot of love and a lot of hate, which I guess you can relate to.
Speaker 12: Absolutely. You know, sports is supposed to be a place where you know, everyone's included, and I think that's where a lot of people are asking questions. Is you know the WNBA exists because women have their own athletic category. It's the foundation women fought for the opportunities to compete, to have scholarships, to have these professional leagues, and to have spaces where athletic achievements are celebrated. So I think it's fair to ask these organizations, like the NCAA, like the WNBA, how can these organizations that were created to celebrate women be so hesitant to defend the thing that makes you know, women's sports possible. And so I can't get over some of these coaches who are even you know, saying well, I stand on the side of inclusion. Well, that is not the argument that's being had here. Everyone, of course is included in sports. I love sports. I encourage everyone to compete in them, and there is a place for everyone. But we must maintain fairness and protecting our female athletes. Men and women are different for a reason. Biology says so, science says so. So I think we need to follow the science here and do what we've always done and protect women's sports, allow us a space where we can compete fairly and safely, within the bounds of fairness.
Speaker 4: It is interesting that in the WNBA, which preaches to us every day that these gender differences are meaningless, there's not one trans woman in there, there's not one biological man in there. I guess they figure it because he'd score fifty points a game. I love the Clay Travis offer to field an entire men's team and just just to see if there are any differences, or to let the Las Vegas Aces play the high school boys team. And none of this is to diminish women's efforts. You and Riley are incredible women's swimmers. The WNBA contained some amazing female basketball talent. But how in the world have we landed at a place where there are people with apparent functioning brains in their heads saying the male thing, the female thing doesn't matter. How in the world do you think we got there?
Speaker 12: You know, I think that there is a lot of corruption. Of course, you know this should not be a political issue. You mentioned this. I never entered this fight, you know, you know, really caring about politics. But unfortunately it's gotten to that level. We had to have executive order signing are signed. We've had bills passed in twenty six states that prevent males from competing at women's sports. It's crazy that we had to go to these links, even to the links of the Supreme Court, but it's unfortunately necessary, and I think that this is The part that I really struggle with the most is it should not be a down the line issue, which we know from the data it shows that this is an eighty twenty issue. Eighty percent of the people know common sense that men should not be competing in women's sports, and I think that line is actually for a greater I believe it's a ninety ten issue. But these women, these athletes, these administrators, they know what women's sports is, they know the importance of them, and these athletes, they know what it took to earn those scholarships and make that roster spot, so they understand the sacrifices. So it's so disappointing to see the very people who benefited from women's sports be so hesitant to defend the very foundation that gave them those opportunities. So I think it's a matter of how brave you are, if you have a backbone a moral compass, because that's all it takes to be able to know that this issue is wrong, or that men competing at women's sports is wrong, and to speak up.
Speaker 13: About it.
Speaker 4: Up by talking about speaking up about it, talk a little bit about the activism. God, bless you, God, bless Riley, God bless the athletes who just don't have a bullhorn every day. But Arena Sabalanca just taking a moment. Sophie Cunningham's not doing rallies every day, but if you ask her, she'll answer the question. Somebody asked Caitlin Clark the best player in league history the same question. Her answer was along the lines of, Hey, the league's got to figure that out. I'm just trying to play. I'm just trying to win basketball games. She was absolutely vilified for not being as activist as you, or Riley or even Sophie. I think it bugged me a little bit. I would love if all of you, if every woman's athlete was as vocal and as powerful and as plugged in as you. But do we expect it and require it of everybody? And listen, it's Katelyn Clark, It's not just anybody. It would be great if she would board this train with you and be as activist as you. Seems she doesn't want to do that. Is that a choice she gets to make?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 12: I think we all have a choice when it comes to standing up for what we believe in and what we believe is right. Ultimately, but I feel hopeful because I think we're seeing more women find their voices. Courage is contagious. Maybe Caitlin Clark will be the next person to speak up in joining her teammate Sophie. That is my hope. But more athletes are speaking up, More parents are asking questions, More people are willing to have these conversations that you know, maybe they're afraid to have. And I think that's so important because women's sports are worth protecting. But I think the biggest thing that people need to understand is that they do have a voice. The parents athletes. For a long time, a lot of these people assume that someone else would step in. That's what we thought when we were going up against the Incuba with this issue. They assumed that these athletic organizations, these officials, coaches would protect them. But what we've learned is that these institutions are made up of corrupt people, and protecting women's sports requires people who are willing to stand up and say that this matters. And so for these parents, I think that begins with being engaged with what your daughter's doing, asking questions about their school, understanding the policies that impact you know your daughters, know what these athletic associations are doing, and most importantly, let your daughters know that they deserve to have a voice. So I think one of the biggest problems we've seen is these female athletes and parents have been afraid to speak up for so long because they don't want to be labeled or attacked rightfully. So a silence doesn't protect the next generation. So when it comes to these elections and policies, I think people should pay attention to where candidates and lawmakers stand on these issues that impact their families and impact the future generations. Look at their records, look at the policies being processed. Citizens have a voice, and these issues, you know, they move beyond the locker rooms and social media. It's being debated in the legislators and courts and communities across the country. So I think at the end of the day, it's about the little girls sitting in the stands watching her favorite athlete. Maybe at Sophia Cunningham.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 12: I hope my daughters look up to her one day, you know, fighting.
Speaker 4: Proud, proud Kentucky Wildcat, Caitlyn proud Wildcat, proud woman, Caitlyn Wheeler. Great to meet you man, Thank you so much. Great job, young lady. There's heroism of plenty amid these ranks of women fighting for women's sports. Mark Davison for Scott stick around.
Speaker 9: Place, fighting the left with the best weapon, we have common sense.
Speaker 6: This is the Scott Jenny Show.
Speaker 4: It is a Wednesday on the Scott Jenny Show. Mark Davis filling in from Dallas Fort Worth. That was Caitlyn Wheeler. That was a joy to talk to her. Proud Kentucky wildcat, proud swimmer, proud woman. What kind of woman, what kind of human being fails to stick up for this cause? How can you be ambivalent about it? But as soon as I say that, there there was the last couple of days of Caitlin Clark, the best player in WNBA history, who is despised by the way for the double sin of being white and straight. They asked her the whole trans women issue, and she said, look, the league's got to figure this out. I'm just trying to win ball games, which struck me as an okay answer. Not everybody has to have a bull horn, not everybody has to be a twenty four to seven activist, Not everybody has to be Riley Gaines or Caitlyn Wheeler, even Sophie Cunningham. But man, she was just absolutely condemned and vilified. Oh how could you not speak out? It was like a sin of omission. How can you not you know, get out there and fight for your fellow women. And you know, it's not like it's a terrible point. So I don't know. I guess everybody's left with their conscience and what they want to do. Here's what Clay Travis wants to do. I'm a fan of Clay. I love everybody who sort of does what we do for a living. The founder of OutKick has a radio talk show of his own and in order to make the point about the red to listeness of putting men on the court with women, which the w NBA has not yet done. And have you seen that big French dude who's like six' three and pretending to be a woman and scoring big points in The French. League wonder why somebody asked, him you, know would you accept a call from the W nba that WOULD i would not say, no Don't i'm inventing the. ACCENT i don't. KNOW i don't even know who he's. From But Clay travison, Said, hey you What i'm gonna do if this whole gender thing just doesn't, matter if it's all just, Fiction i'm gonna field an entire team of. Dudes they'll be transgender, women But i'm gonna field an entire team of, dudes and just see what. Happens i'll put the. Team it will be The Nashville, balls and it has a logo and it's a bunch of bunch of balls going through the. Net good. Lord but he's also pretty serious about something else that he's. Done he, Said i'm gonna take the W nba championship, team the reigning Champion Las Vegas, aces and if they will play the high school boys team of my, choice if they, Win i'll give him ten million. Dollars and they haven't taken him up on. IT i wonder why In, Minneapolis shocker a Kare channel. ELEVEN i think they're THE nbc affiliate news anchor Named Jenna, shorthall this has cut. Seven she didn't she didn't Like clay's.
Speaker 14: Offer the entire world of women's sports is facing the debate within its own leagues of who should get to play and who should, not and a voice that often shouts loudly in that. Debate is a right leaning outlet owned By Fox news called OutKick, sports and today it's founder took to a new, stunt one that really makes no. Sense if OutKick is really concerned about caring about women and women's, Sports So Clay, travis he's the man Behind. OutKick he announced today he's offering ten million dollars to the winner of a game of basketball between a high school boys team of his choosing and THE wnba defending, champions.
Speaker 13: The Las Vegas.
Speaker 14: ACES i thought to myself, Why but obviously the answer is because he thinks it is so impossible for any group of, women let alone the best in the, game that they could ever beat younger and more inexperienced. Boys it's a thinly veiled sexist, joke revealing the actual truth of how he and his organization feel about women's. Sports it's not about caring about. Them they think women's sports are a.
Speaker 4: Joke, Hey, janna there's no joke here at. All he's deadly. Serious and, if, indeed and she says it makes no, sense it makes all the sense in the. World it shows exactly how ridiculous it is to put men on the court with, women and she, SAID i asked, myself why why would he do? This it's self evident why he's doing this to show the lunacy of. This President trump's on board with. This this is cut. Eight Here's President trump talking About lebron and THE. Wnba it's just. Awesome go by.
Speaker 15: Wherever i'd be the greatest women's basketball coach in history BECAUSE i don't Like Lebron. JAMES i Like Michael jordan much, better.
Speaker 8: BUT i.
Speaker 6: But i'd go up To Lebron. James it doesn't.
Speaker 15: MATTER i, Say, lebron did you ever have any desire to be a? Woman because What i'd love you to do is star on my team That i'm building.
Speaker 6: UP i will have the greatest team in. History they'll never.
Speaker 15: Lose nobody who will come within seventy points of this. Team, now we have to change, that and we have to make it okay to talk about. It you, know the young LADY i was talking about is afraid to talk about. It she's shunned and she's canceled when she talks about.
Speaker 4: It this is, crazy as the news anchor, said they, know it's just crazy to think of the women's team beating the boys team or the boys high school. Team, okay well let's put them on the court and let's. See let's put them on the court and let's see what's wrong with. That take them up on the, Offer Mark davison For Scott, jennings much more to. Come stay.
Speaker 2: Here i'm away, today but you are in the capable hands Of Mark. Davis, mark take it, away.
Speaker 4: Consider, It take it, Away. Scott thank, you my. Friend great night ON cnn last night For scott chewing on some of those results out Of. Michigan and you can join us to talk about that if you want. To you can join us talk about. Anything we've done some men and women, sports so we've done a number of. Things so let's let me give you that phone number eight four four eight six one five five three seven eight four four eight six one five five three. Seven anybody who does this for a, living and by THIS i mean talk shows media of not just conservative, media any type of covering anything here in the modern. World you're going to be doing a lot OF ai and you're gonna be doing a lot of data. Centers so over At, patmos a hosting, company an infrastructure and cloud hosting, company as as, deep, deep deep involvement in all of. This so we thought we would buzz Up Kyler, schmidtz THEIR, vp and talk a LITTLE. Ai i'm maybe a little data center Talking. Kyler it's a pleasure to see how you, doing my. Friend welcome To Scott Jetty.
Speaker 16: Show it is great to be. Here thanks so much for having me and looking forward to the.
Speaker 4: Conversation tell me a little bit About. PATMOS i mean a lot of us have heard the, name especially immersing ourselves into this tech. World what Is patmos and what do you guys?
Speaker 12: Do?
Speaker 16: So patmos is AN ai infrastructure and web services. Company we have a variety of different, technologies but our flagship really is this CUSTOM ai data. Center what's important About patmos is we fit these data centers into a broader technology campus where we invite the community to engage with, us and we use existing buildings as opposed to turning up farm. Farmland so our company was founded as somewhat of an anti data center data center because we really believe that we can build these this infrastructure in the right way that works with communities and doesn't build over the top of.
Speaker 4: Them, well that just lays directly congruently over the headlines of the, day especially here in my state Of, texas where everybody's, saying, LOOK i understand we NEED. AI i don't want to be eaten alive by The chinese in terms of THE ai of that global. Battle but why in the world you have to keep sticking it out here next door to my. RANCH i hear people saying all the, Time so let me get to the data center thing, second and go to THE ai thing, first because in both of these categories we have something where the benefits are obvious and the downside is. Daunting so the ascendency OF ai in everybody's life has been a, wondrous magnificent, thing a liberating, thing and just in terms of my, time what the CRAZY ai bots will, do it's like having five research assessments. Assistance it's the great and it's the. Greatest and YET i hear people who have. Concerns we had that story just a few days ago where it was something got outside of his guardrails and try to take over another. Company we're on the spectrum where you in terms of the level of wonder and the level of concern about the entire artificial intelligence. Landscape great.
Speaker 16: QUESTION i, mean these technologies without a data are transforming our lives and as far as the productivity of The american worker maintaining an advantage, globally those are all things that we.
Speaker 17: Want we see the product the benefits of that in everyday.
Speaker 16: LIFE i USE ai bots on a regular basis to do that exact type of, research and it's a force. Multiplier so we really like. That the pursuit of what's, NEXT i think is where people rightfully have some concern and we as a company really really a part of that.
Speaker 17: Conversation you, know how far do.
Speaker 16: We need to progress these technologies to where human beings are at the service of, technology not the other way. Around and here at Pat, moos we firmly believe the technology should be at the service of humans and so as long as the technology stays between those guardrails and we make sure that it's just making our lives, better not making the quality of life go. Down AND i think these are really great and obviously transforming.
Speaker 4: Technology there's a PHRASE i hear a lot called humans in the, loop and that is supposed to comfort us and, say no matter how ambitious and how AUTONOMOUS ai might get or want to get when left to its own, devices there will always be somewhere an adjacent human being with the, ability if not to pull the, plug to provide a human guard. Rail is Just is that a comforting index card that we have right? Now can we be assured that will always be the? Case tell me give me your short speech on humans in the?
Speaker 16: Loop, WELL i think as these technologies progress to where they become more, capable how that actually works becomes a lot less. Clear and, so you, know as we get to this technology eventually maybe being more capable than your average human, being how we control that remains one of the unanswered questions in the, industry and there's a lot of opinions out. There WHAT i do know is that the infrastructure required to support that advancement really you know where the concern is with these gigawatt scale. Facilities there may be some justification of, that the vast majority of applications do not require that level of infrastructure.
Speaker 4: Development when we take a look at what the future of this might. Be if there's anything THAT i hear people say repeatedly ABOUT, ai it's that it gets it develops more talents. Exponentially what it does well, today it will do twice as well, tomorrow and four times as well On, friday and sixteen times as well over the, weekend which sort of doubles, down triples, down quadruples down on the sense of wonder and the sense of. Concern so what are the things THAT i? Mean Elon musk, HIMSELF i, think has said you've got AN ai, company and yet says that this thing could could it could kill, us it could end. HUMANITY i don't want to write a bad sci fi novel, here but what do you think are the? Guardrails are the things that will be necessary to make sure that we can get as many of the benefits as possible FROM ai and avoid some of the.
Speaker 16: Downside, WELL i think you, know the big question is the pursuit of generalized artificial. Intelligence do we need to develop something that is actually more capable than a human? Being and some of these frontier models that you see from you, know ananthropic OPEN. Ai that is the, pursuit that's the, goal and that's what's result and these massive facilities being developed that take up thousands of acres of. Farmland the alternative to that is developing technologies that continue to make human beings more, productive keep the human in the.
Speaker 17: Loop as you, mentioned and here At, patmos.
Speaker 16: That's what we really want to achieve is we want to make sure that we continue the, advancement but we make sure human beings are in control and ultimately stay relevant in our, economy BECAUSE i think that's the downside is take it too far and we lose our purpose a little.
Speaker 4: Bit what are The chinese doing right? NOW i hear we are being dumped that when a lot of us are engaging in with certain chatbots or engaging with certain large language, models we're engaging With CHINESE ai that is just being flooded Into american markets kind of like everything else The chinese. Do what's your understanding of what The chinese are doing and what you think they wish to?
Speaker 16: Do so The chinese are being accused of stealing intellectual property basically by creating fake accounts within these frontier, models so specifically anthropic OPEN ai have accused them of creating millions of fake accounts and using the very frontier mind that are being developed By american companies to train their own open source models that they can then go back to the market and sell for. Cheap and because they're so much cheaper than these frontier, models but almost as. Capable users all over the, globe Including american, companies engage with, them and it actually makes them stronger the more that we use. Them so from a national security, perspective from an economic, perspective it doesn't behoove The United states to lose our competitive advantage and those models and The chinese theft of intellectual property is definitely an issue that needs to be.
Speaker 4: Discussed in our last couple of, minutes let's go back to sort of where you began about where data centers can, go where they must, go where they shouldn't. GO i could walk into almost any city council In North texas and find somebody up in arms about nobody's anti data. Center, necessarily but it's not just the nimby not in my backyard. Phenomenon these things are, Huge they take up a lot of, space they make a lot of, noise a lot of. Water tell me about what you guys are doing about putting them in existing? Buildings?
Speaker 16: Correct, yeah so patmos only develops in existing, buildings and we actually target a specific size of data center between the fifty megawat maybe up to one hundred megawat, range which supports ninety nine point nine percent of the different applications out there for THESE ai. Workloads the real concern comes with where you get into this gigawatt scale. Facilities where we've seen this in the news. Coverage we've seen the farmland torn. Up those are yet to be proven as profitable, endeavors and the actual technological application of those is very narrow and limited to a fraction of a percent of what's actually being developed out there in the. Market so here AT, patmos we really believe that sticking to that fifty to one hundred megawat range not only results in a profitable model which de risks the long term prospects for a, community but it also allows us to occupy these existing buildings and not disrupt. Communities so we bring them in in a mixed space. Facility we still have the data, hall but we revitalize. Communities we don't disrupt farm land on the natural.
Speaker 4: Ecosystem Colla SCHMIT'S VP Patnos, technology pleasure to meet. You thank you for all the wisdom and thanks for all you do and keep us. Safe we're counting on people like you. Man thank you so. Much that is pat most. Technology. Thanks, YEAH i Think i'm right here on the spectrum of reaction to, this where everybody who says this is like the greatest thing since sliced, BREAD i get. It i'm recognizing that and realizing it my own. Life and yet those who are scared to, DEATH i feel your concerns, too and those are not. Unreasonable Mark davis in For Scott. Jennings much more to, come stay, here, please we'll see it.
Speaker 6: At the leftist haven't had enough? Yet there's. More this is The Scott Jenny.
Speaker 4: Show yes it, is and it's A. Wednesday it's the fifth Of. August Mark davis filling in For, scott who returns. Tomorrow in a, moment we're gonna Welcome Eric, eggers vice president Of resources for The Government Accountability. Institute talk about, fraud talk about what's, likely what kind are we up against in the next, election but what we're up against as these as this new wave of even crazier or more jew hating democrat makes its way through the. Pipeline are some phenomena that the host of this actual, Show Scott, jennings had some things to say about ON cnn last. Night when you're filling in For. SCOTT i don't know if it's the. Rule there's not a memo or, anything but Whenever i'm doing, it seems like you ought to see and hear From. Scott so here he. Is last, night as it became clear that abdulahl Si ed was winning and.
Speaker 6: The.
Speaker 4: Democrats on the long list of problems That democrats, have Anti semitism is right there at or near the top of the, list And scott had a little something to say about that last evening cut.
Speaker 11: FORTH i don't know how you can talk about this race, though without talking about the continuance of this issue Of israel and How jewish people are being treated in this country and abroad right. NOW i, mean you've got A Democrat Hetorney general In, Michigan Nuscle Nath, lee who can't even go to her party's nominating convention because she says she doesn't feel, safe because it's not safe For jews to go to a political. Meeting this is all wrapped up in this. Race it's wrapped up in a lot of races around the. Country it was wrapped up in these primaries here In New York, city and this whole demonization OF apac you, KNOW apac is made up Of Jewish.
Speaker 6: Americans there are.
Speaker 11: People who want to participate in, politics and, so, yes there are other issues being. Discussed yes there's candidate, Qualities yes there's. Tactics but at the end of the, day it seems to me that is the motivating matter, here and The Democratic party is making clear they want nothing to do with anybody who supports the fact that our, Ally israel is fighting against these terrorists in The Middle.
Speaker 6: East let me just.
Speaker 4: Right alongside if you're watching on the sale of News. Channel right alongside was the chagrined expression Of David, axelrod who tried to sort of play his own jew, card if you, will, like as A jewish, PERSON i just want to, say dot, Dot, well there are plenty of apparently self Loathing jews out, there AND i don't mean to be too glib about, that but a lot Of jews Vote, democrat And i'm guessing there might have been a couple Of jewish folks In michigan who voted for ABDUL lsi, ed what is up with? THAT i, MEAN i asked that as a rhetorical. QUESTION i know what's up with? That this is the domestic phenomenon where there Are American jewish voters for whom the security and safety Of israel doesn't mean as much as their own personal. Liberalism and that's a decision and a balancing act that everybody gets to make for. Themselves but For David axelrod later in that, broadcast tried to essentially, say, well as A jewish, person as if that gives. Everything he says thereafter added clout not at. ALL i Mean Jimmy carter was in the. Military that make him better on military. Issues it did not your personal, experience your lived says the fat expression, goes it's worth. Something but what ultimately matters is what do you then say after? That so if anybody, says you, know as A jewish, PERSON i have no trouble with what The Democratic party seems to be up, to, okay then you're A jewish person who does not care about Anti. Semitism, this of, course also circulates throughout the difficulties that we are having in reaching some settlement With, iran for Whom israel is One Satan america is the. Other this is cut Five President trump with the LATEST i know it's it's kind of like a broken record and will wake me when we get a settlement that will actually. Stick here's cut. Five President trump on the latest Possible iranian.
Speaker 13: Deal very.
Speaker 15: Nice i'll find, out we'll know in forty eight.
Speaker 4: Hours we'll know in forty eight. Hours well that'll Be. FRIDAY i, UH i maintain my. OPTIMISM i really. DO i believe in The. PRESIDENT i believe in the. MISSION i believe in the goal of a provably non Nuclear. IRAN i believe in what the troops have been trying to do under The president's. Command And i'd like to think that it is achievable that even in crazy theocratic the theocracies filled With iatolas And mullahs who sometimes don't seem not to care if they die seventy two, virgins what's not to. LIKE i, mean if that's their, logic then it makes them even harder to deal. With As i've said many, times funny thing about The Soviet union is they did not actively want to, die so that it's a mutual assured. Destruction it kind of worked for a couple of generations with these. People it's hard to know and hard to see what the exit ran, is BUT i pray we find. It for the overall good of that, region the good of the, world the good Of, america and so that it's not hanging around our. Necks On november, three for the, Midterms, ah those pesky. Midterms Mark davison For scott stick. Around it's A. Wednesday glad you are. Here much more to.
Speaker 9: Come got a thought and your two cents at eight four FOUR a six one five five three. Seven that's eight four FOUR a six one five five three.
Speaker 6: Seven it Is.
Speaker 4: Wednesday it is The Scott Jennings. Show I'm Mark, davis happy morning host at six sixty. Am the answer here In Dallas Fort worth and available utility guy for filling in virtually anywhere at virtually. Anytime so it's great to be here with you On scott's. Program he is back. Tomorrow so our content today in this week has been filled with a lot of The michigan, results a lot of thought about the mid, terms a lot of things about what The republicans want to do and how we'd like to make sure we keep, power et, cetera et. Cetera all of that is going to be, difficult if not, impossible if our elections remain tainted by. Fraud there are few places that are better at chronicling this kind of thing than The Government Accountability. Institute you're familiar with the Named Peter, sweitzer The Clinton Cash library Of. Stuff the drill down With Peter schweitzer is a great product Of. Peter's And Eric eggers is THE vp of research at The Government Accountability. Institute And eric is here for a little fraud update here In. August eric's pleasure to see. You how you, doing, Sir.
Speaker 13: Mark great to see you. Again how you.
Speaker 4: Doing i'm doing. Great so there is a book of yours on a shelf of mine Called Fraud how The Left plans to steal the next. Election my memory. Fails were you talking in advance about twenty twenty?
Speaker 18: Four it was actually talking in advance of twenty twenty, so AND i know you're actually not, Lying, mark because you AND i had an interview when my book came out back in twenty, eighteen talked about how Rife america's election systems.
Speaker 13: Were it was uncontroversial at the.
Speaker 18: Time to say that mail in balloting was the least secure way.
Speaker 13: Possible that was a bipartisan.
Speaker 18: Consensus and, then of course twenty twenty, happened and we cast the most ballots ever in the least secure way.
Speaker 13: Possible by the, way my favorite part of last.
Speaker 18: Night watching The michigan results come in was, everyone Both democrats And republicans had to, say, now, listen we Think.
Speaker 13: Abdul elsaiad has a.
Speaker 18: Lead, however we've seen this movie. Before we are waiting on absentee ballots coming in In detroit In Wayne, county and by the, way The democrat establishment preferred candidate is. Losing and everyone was kind of, like, oh, no are we about to Get, god are they about to do to us what may have been done to someone?
Speaker 13: Else and they all just had to kind of sit there and hold it and it was. Amazing but.
Speaker 18: Yeah so the point is, like these are things that are baked into eleercoral systems we saw firsthand in twenty twenty and the entire country got to watch a little bit of democrat anngs last.
Speaker 13: Night because of the same.
Speaker 4: PROBLEMS a couple of things are always. TRUE i think it's an Old Hugh hewitt book. Title if it ain't, close they can't, cheat of course they, can but it just won't matter as. Much i'd also like to think that twenty twenty four was better than twenty twenty the twenty twenty eight will be better than twenty twenty. Four but before we get to twenty, eight let's talk about twenty. Six what does the fraud landscape look like in terms of our responsiveness to, it the amount of attention we've been paying to you guys at The Government Accountability. Institute should we be bracing ourselves for more week long tabulations of, votes more late night vote? Dumps are we slowly getting better at? This what's your?
Speaker 18: Expectation, Well i'd love to come on here and sell a lot of books by scaring everyone into buying and learning about this, Mark BUT i don't think that that's actually where things, are because the reality, is and you know, this programs like yours document this every. Day we're in a fundamentally different place today than we wore when the book came out in twenty. Eighteen when the book came, out of, course That Donald trump was claiming about illegal voting in twenty, sixteen and those that are being dismissed by mainstream media outlets created a task, force a presidential task, force An Election integrity and that was sued out of existence by These soros back. Groups and then of course we lived through twenty twenty and now because of the lessons learned through that, Endeavor Donald trump has been very. Smart he's got someone in his in The department Of justice and Har Meat dillon who is being.
Speaker 13: Aggressive they're going on.
Speaker 18: Offense they're suing These blue states to get a hold of these voter. Roles, ironically The blue states don't want to turn them, over so they're using The department Of Homeland security grants the powers of the purse to try to force these states to give us a look and to run their voter roles through these citizenship databases to make sure only actual citizens are on. There then we saw what happened With New. Jersey they're forced to admit a small fraction of WHAT i think is the actual. Problem SO i think states are taking it more. Seriously the federal government's been very smart about leveraging what resources and assets they do, have and you, know no one balks anymore at the idea of illegals. Voting they've proven it time and, again and SO i think just the fact that there's a level of awareness happening when you've got the Whole Land Security Secretary Mark Way mullen and said, Listen, states if you preside over legals, voting you too can.
Speaker 13: Be held legally.
Speaker 18: Liable that sends a message AND i think, that but grudgingly states are.
Speaker 4: Responding you Mentioned New jersey Where Governor Mikey cheryl, says nothing to see, here just a. Glitch it's a bureaucratic. Thing it only resulted in maybe four hundred illegals. Voting this is, small small. Comfort so what are the lessons of what was discovered these last few weeks In New.
Speaker 13: Jersey, well it's a great.
Speaker 18: Question and by the, way my favorite part Of Mikey cheryl's announcement was the first thing she ever said was BEFORE i was, Governor, like those are the first words out of her mouth when she's talking about this software, glitch and then the sixty six hundred registrations she's attributing to being responsible to the software. Glitch, NOW i believe that that software glitch may be responsible for the sixty six, hundred BUT i do not believe that those are the only non citizen registrations on that. List The department Of Homeland security actually Sent New jersey a letter a couple of weeks ago saying we believe this that the thirty five thousand non citizens on your voter roles that match information we. Have california they, said has one hundred and ninety, thousand by the, Way SO i think that the fact that you have a blue state and a blue governor come out and have to sort of own it speaks to how fundamentally different a sea change we've, had by the, way, mark this is just, representative like the sea change we're having as a country for all kinds of. Fraud election integrity fraud is one. Example but when The vice president is having his anti fraud Task force show, UP i, mean it just shows you they're taking the serious and once again No Democrat attorney's general want to. Participate but it doesn't mean it's not, happening just means they prefer to want to look the other, way try to get through the midterns because they don't want to validate anything That trump administration has done to try to Make america more secure and more safe and the tax pay money more fundamentally return to their.
Speaker 4: Pocket so no matter where somebody's, watching watching On Salem News, channel listing on The Salem Radio, network and what are your red? States blue, states we don't, well we'd like to think everybody would like to get better at. This what are the kind of measures that people can? Make and looking around the wad landscape of their own states to answer the, question how is my state doing at putting up some kind of guardrail against fraud For november third of this, Year.
Speaker 18: Well it seems, reductive BUT i would, say if you have A republican, governor you're probably. Okay but if you have a tel trach, Governor i'll maybe. Not you, KNOW i, mean that's just the, reality. Right you, know you look at states Like, Washington, Oregon, california they're doing the opposite of participating in any kind of common sense. Effort california has been hostile to any measure of election integrity so far that you, know these the citizens are having to do a ballot initiative to require VOTER id Because Gavin newsom took to the point of banning local, cities right getting rid of local control from requiring VOTER. Id you, know they're suing against The department Of justice and trying to acquire these voter. Rules, Remember, mark and you know this because you've been so good on this for so. Long When Barack obama was. President the person who was in charge of The Civil Rights division who helped oversee elections for depart And justice was a guy Named Tom. Prez he would later go on to THE, dnc but he'd come from basically like a laza type nonprofit where their whole gig was to legalize non citizen voting in local. Elections so we talk about kind of fundamentally working to alter the landscape of who's allowed to cast the. Ballot that's one of the things that happened in twenty. TWENTY a lot of the things that people think should be illegal were normalized and. Legalized SO i, mean that's why we continue to have arguments over that. Election so The trump administration trying to claws on that back despite the outcry from the. Left atlanta And georgia pass common sense election reforms the, aftermath and they lost the Danying Major League Baseball All Star. Game people lose their minds over this. Stuff The trump administration showed. Courage SO i would just say to your, Question republican leaders have generally been brave about this.
Speaker 13: Stuff blue state leaders not so.
Speaker 4: Much you And Peter schweizer and The Government Accountability institute have been great about chronicling the nefarious involvement Of George, soros the boogeyman of the, moment AND i think when people hear his name fifty times that they it can start to become like the teacher On. Peanout it's like walk walk walk. Wa so help everybody understand the real Danger George soros is he gets to have, money he gets to. Contribute we all. Do it's. Everybody but but what at what point does The soros, organization The soros influence cross ethical?
Speaker 18: Lines, well, uh whether it crosses ethical lines or, NOT i think that there's this clear evidence that the, groups some of the groups that Take soros money fight to keep election laws, insecure and those same groups then fight to kind of ground up as many voters to funnel them through those gaps that they fight to keep. Existing so that's that's just one front of the election integrity. Effort BUT i would just, say look at what happened In michigan. Yesterday for the first, Time you've got A dsa backed, candidate somebody who you know is at least aligned with THE, dsa who says they want to get rid of The. Senate they want to get rid of the. Presidency they want to they want to get rid of prisons and law. Enforcement, SO i, mean The soros funded agenda advocates for a no less than the fundamental reshaping of so many of the institutions that we care about and have what we consider to be better rocks Of american civic. Reality so whether or not it's, UNETHICAL i, mean there's lots of evidence suggest it. IS i think it's very dangerous to Use abdul's own. Words you, know it's. Funny there's a commercial out today whether they Playing Journeys Don't Stop believing as a campaign commercial For Abdul, laad AND i was, like that's actually fitting because like MOST dsa, Candidates journeys fans are all. White SO i, mean you, know so forget about The jewish voters for a. Second they've got a real problem with minorities And African. Americans SO i very much look forward to seeing what happens with This soros FUNDED dsa candidate who want to reshape the country and do it at the expense of these Traditional African american voters who've been so reliable For democrats for the last few.
Speaker 4: Decades jid just a city, boy born and raised In South. Detroit so as we take a look at what you guys are going to be up to you And peter in The Whole Government Accountability, institute what kind of battle do you have for watching how things play out During, September, October, november and then will it be a matter On november third of whether or not we have this season of early voting and voting month and election month instead of election day waiting for weeks and weeks and weeks for. Results when these election officials, say, hey we got more voters than ever. Before we are underfunded in terms of our ability to process. Votes it's just going to take that. Long why is that?
Speaker 13: Unacceptable, well you know it's.
Speaker 18: Bad When Gavin newsom In california gave his election workers like a head's up before their, primaries it, said, listen, GUYS i need you to kind of speed this. Up and Because i'm trying to run for, PRESIDENT i can't be getting embarrassed like this on the national. Level and the election workers in california' said slow Yer Rold, Gavin we're going to.
Speaker 16: Do what we need to.
Speaker 18: Do you know This California's california after. All and then of, course it was this national disgrace for how long it took. Them you saw what happened In La mayor's, race and then obviously even the gubatorial primary took a long.
Speaker 13: Time so you know that's still gonna.
Speaker 18: Happen california is still going to be counting ballots for an extended period of time because of the insane rules they have in, place which is by. Design by the, way the delays In california counting ballots is a, feature not a. Bug they've spent the last fifteen years fundamentally reshaping their election laws for that. Purpose, meanwhile states Like florida WHERE i, live will be done that.
Speaker 13: Night so it just speaks to you, know we always hear.
Speaker 18: This The United states is this fifty different laboratories of, democracy AND i think The american people will be able to see on election night which model of governance they. Prefer one of them will more closely resemble a third world. Country of, course even third world countries count their ballots more quickly Than.
Speaker 4: California, yes stay. Too the Great Eric eggers over there on The Government Accountability, institute co host Of The Drill down With Peter, Schweitzer best Of, peter thanks for all the work you. Do That's Eric. Eggers I'm Mark davison For. Scott let's have a final segment together for A wednesday next stay.
Speaker 6: Here common sense for The american.
Speaker 9: People this is The Scott Jenny, show.
Speaker 4: A show to Which scott will return. Tomorrow i'm given to understand it's been a great pleasure being here with you. Today much appreciate. It Mark davis from six Sixty, Am The answer here In, Dallas Fort, worth and various other fill in gigs along The salem, Platform Salem News, Channel Salem Radio, network however you were, watching however you were, listening we really appreciate. It this is a visual here THAT i want to do because in talking about some of THE wnba, stuff some of the women's sports, stuff there may be a player that you have heard of that THE wnba may want to take a look. At let's roll a little footage of this player and see what you think as you Examine Julie. Tetar Julie tetar is in The french women's basketball, league and as you take a look at that and you, think, wow that girl can ball in the slang of, Basketball actually it's more accurate to say that girl has, balls because, she in fact is a.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 4: Julie you can change your, name can't change your. Sex so this is so the pronoun is, He and he has said that he might be interested in a phone call from THE. Wnba why would what team would not love to have? Him that team would Call julie her and you, know they can make their language. Decisions BUT i knowing that that's a, man as the world knows that that's a. Man if THE, wnba the people telling us that this whole gender thing just doesn't. Matter the differences are without. Consequence it's just whatever trans women are, women then let's Sign julie up. Tomorrow let's let's make her A Dallas. Wing let's make her A Las Vegas. Ace let's let's make, her you, know A wnba, star which Which julie instantly would. Be and we all know, why don't, We Because julie is a. Dude and it kind of shows the hypocrisy of THE, wnba steeped in all of its woke nonsense that if indeed they, say, hey let's be inclusive, men men ought to be able to play in women's. Sports they tell us this every single, day then, hey there's one sign him AND i think their failure to do that is similar to why they're not accepting The Clay travis offer to have THE wnba reigning, champions The Las Vegas aces play a high school boys team of his selection for ten million. Dollars if they're so confident THE wnba ladies would, win then let's lace him up and let's. Go let's. Go all, right let's go to a couple of final moments of talking about, ah, yes here we go, again The Save America? Act does it have a? Hope can The Save America act itself be? Saved here's about twenty three seconds Of John. Fun it's cut, Six and as you watch this or listen to, this is, like we're trying to pardon this. Comparison we're trying to wear down The iranians to where they finally say uncle and sign a deal that means. Something. Pardon one of these things is not like the. Other it's an. Analogy Is John fun similarly being worn down to a nub by people who insist that he does something about The Save America? Act cut? Six so those two realities are? There?
Speaker 3: Now is there somewhere in here with budget reconciliation that we can do pieces of The Save America, act or at least in a fiscal way deal with funding for.
Speaker 6: Some of those.
Speaker 3: Things, maybe and we'll see what the traft will bear on. That we're having, conversations as you know right now about that.
Speaker 4: Proposition so we'll keep you. Posted and one of the members of your he'll keep us. Posted he'll keep us. POSTED i hope you. Will and When Senator, thune the so Called Senate majority, leader keeps us posted on, something maybe at some, point some glorious day on the near, horizon it will be the so Called Senate majority leader showing evidence that he has in fact led that he has in fact compelled the votes of laggered insufficiently Conservative republicans to do something that eighty percent Of america. Wants keep the car on the, road don't freak. Out what The Save America act would do is make you prove you are you and make you prove you're a. Citizen how in the world can they drag their feet on? This keep in mind a vital part of human. Nature people do what they want to, do and people don't do what they don't want to. Do the Reason John, Thune John, Cornyn Lisa murkowski an other have not been more plugged in about The Save americact is they actively don't want. It they are part of a SCLEROTIC gop establishment that just doesn't care that you want this so. Much can they be dealt, with shouted, down compelled to? COOPERATE i don't. Know we will. See, hey thanks To brian and To scott and To rick and out In Los, angeles the whole team that puts Together Scott Jennings. Show thanks To scott for letting me hang. Out he's back. Tomorrow I'm Mark. Davis have a great rest of your.
Speaker 6: Day