Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point you would say, college chapter.
Speaker 2: Go start atturning point.
Speaker 1: Yould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 3: Here I am.
Speaker 2: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 4: All right, welcome back to the Charlie Kirk Show. Our two is underway. We are actually going to be joined now by Scott Johnson from the power Line Blog, one of the groups that has been investigating the Minnesota fraud and within the Somali community specifically for a lot longer than the public is now aware of, at least the vast majority of them. So Scott, welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. Thanks for making the time.
Speaker 3: Blake.
Speaker 4: Blake is the one who turned me onto your reporting and your investigative, investigative work. So I'm gonna let him take the lead here because what you've been doing needs to more people need to know about it.
Speaker 5: Scott, Hey, Scott, Yeah, welcome to the show. I'm a big fan of power Line. You guys are. I think you guys have literally been blogging before they actually came up with the word blog, which is quite I think you were like the original Time magazine article about and all that.
Speaker 3: Big fan of you guys.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And what I like about what you guys have really pointed out.
Speaker 5: You've had a lot of posts on this explosion of interest in the Somali story, and what you've pointed out is this is not it's not truly a new story. Even Nick Sureley, he's not He's not even the first person to go around knocking on the doors of daycares. And so I thought we could set this up by you could just explain a little bit about what you know as a conservative on the ground in Minnesota, what the real state of affairs is, and what is the best thing that could happen if we want to see accountability for this And I guess I sup must be obviously useful policy developments at the national level as a result of this scandal.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's a big question.
Speaker 6: The last time you had me on like it was to talk in the aftermath of the controversy that Chris Ruffo had raised with a City Journal column this past November, and it created a huge impact all around the country because President Trump attended to that matter, and all of a sudden there were there were calls for investigation coming from all over the country directed at the United States Attorney for Minnesota and the local FBI office here. But in fact, the case that Ruffo wrote about, the fraud cases that have been drawn to his attention are four years old. They're gonna be let's see, since twenty twenty one, they've been under investigation by the FBI. There have been at least fifty convictions in those cases.
Speaker 2: There are about twenty eight more maybe to go.
Speaker 6: And this round of controversy is created by this incredible video that Nick Shirley created knocking on doors around on the Twin Cities to demonstrate the level of fraud in one aspect of these cases that is also.
Speaker 2: Under investigation and also being charged.
Speaker 6: And that's the most the thing I would like your audience to know more than anything else, is that these matters are under investigation by the FBI, and they are being prosecuted by the United States Attorney for the District of Minnesota. And whatever credit you give to me for covering these cases comes from the fact that I have followed. I've the press conferences called by the US Attorney here, and I've attended the trials held in these cases is here. And this is all from my perspective. Old news. Now, what's the name of the gentleman you were going to have on this afternoon, Nick Shirley. Surely you know I'm just inundated with questions about this, but surely's video focuses on one aspect of the frauds that are being investigated here. The daycare frauds, and he highlights in the video an office in the city of Saint Paul called the Griggs Midway Building that had twenty two offices that were devoted to some aspect of these frauds. And the funny thing is that office building was rated in July and at the time I posted one of the search warrants that was executed in July on power Line, and then in September several of those cases out of the Griggs Midway building were charged. Now, the first charge cases involved another medicaid fraud Minnesota. Medic Medicaid has fourteen waiver programs and daycare has been a longstanding problem. But the first charge cases in that have come out of the Griggs Midway Building and Saint Paul are in housing stabilization services, which seems to be a fraud of the kind that Nick Shirley is exposing in this video that has gone viral. So the one thing I would like your audience to know is that this matter, to use President Trump's term, is being attended to. The FBI is investigating it, and the cases are being charged. There are more that will be charged this week. If there's a problem, it's that the United States Attorney's Office for Minnesota is not huge. There might be five or six prosecutors working on these cases and a team of FBI agents. If anything, it's time to send in reinforcements. But the matter, this is not news. It does not need to be investigated in the sense that a case needs to be open. It is under investigation and the cases are being charged.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's interesting. I want to read a line from your post this morning. It says before Nick Shirley and after and you say, Joe Thompson, the US Attorney for Minnesota, has all but shouted the point from the rooftop. Minnesota is drowning in fraud. To put it another way, Thompson was shouting, wake up. The volume of fraud is beyond the capacity of his office to remedy by prosecution alone. And you asked him, Okay, are there more people you could charge? And do they match basically the appearance of the cases we've seen so far? In other words, are there more Somali fraud cases that he's just been unable to get to? And he told you yes, So we have the evidence, we have the cases. It seems that we literally just have a case where we need more prosecutors and more manpower to bring the paperwork charges.
Speaker 3: Is that the situation as I do I understand.
Speaker 2: It correctly to go back to the beginning, which is the.
Speaker 6: Searches and indictments that were handed up in the year twenty twenty two. Out of the investigation that began in twenty twenty one, we're in this Feeding Our Future that involved three hundred million dollars the original indictments, there was a forty a set of forty seven indictments that were handed up by the grand jury in September twenty twenty two, and those cases have multiplied. They're up to seventy some now. And that's how these subsequent frauds were discovered, is that Joe Thompson and the FBI, as they followed the money coming out of medicaid to and this Feeding our Future, as they followed the money, they found some of the same cast of characters. The defendants in the Feeding Our Future case are basically a white woman who set up this Feeding our Future nonprofit and recruited Somali, a Somali cast of characters to run these fraudulent program programs around the state. So that's how it happened.
Speaker 2: Is that this thing has been under investigation for four years.
Speaker 5: I wanted to You've watched Minnesota politics for a long time, and it's always struck me.
Speaker 3: As a state.
Speaker 5: It seems like it should be a purple or red state by now, like it should follow the arc of Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, move a bit to the right. Yet it's always been this white whale. It never seems to happen, even when it seems like this, a scandal like this should be a huge feeding frenzy for a state Republican and you guys have good local conservative leaning investigators Alpha News.
Speaker 3: You guys, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Why does Minnesota never seem to reach that turning point that it seems like it should.
Speaker 6: Well, I hate to point the finger at the Somali community again, but the problem is Kennepin County, which is the county in which minneapolisits, and the Democratic majority there is so huge, including a large component of Somali voters, that it makes up for the Democrats weakness in rural Minnesota, and they do lose out state Minnesota has shifted. It is a purple state in the sense that rural counties are basically Republican and Saint Paul in Minneapolis are a Democrat, so we need to do a little bit better in the cities. It's been a long time since the Republican one estate wide election here. If it doesn't happen in twenty twenty six, we really got a problem.
Speaker 7: This is Lane Schumberger, chief investment Officer and founding partner of y Refi. It has been an honor and a privilege to partner with Turning Point and for Charlie to endorse us. His endorsement means the world to us, and we look forward to continuing our partnership with Turning Point for years to come. Now hear Charlie in his own words, tell you about why refy.
Speaker 1: I'm want to tell you guys about whyrefight dot com. That is why are ef y dot com. Why refi is incredible. Private student loan net in America told us about three hundred billion dollars. Why refy is refinancing distress or defaulted private student loans. You can finally take control of your student loan situation with a plan that works for your monthly budget. Go to wyrefight dot com. That is why refight dot com. Do you have a co borrower? Why refly can get them released from the loan.
Speaker 3: You're going to skip a.
Speaker 1: Payment up the twelve times without penalty. It may not be available at all fifty states. Go to yrefight dot com. That is why are e f y dot com. Let's face it, if you have distress or default the student loans, it can be overwhelming because of privacit loan debt. So many people feel stuck. Go to y refight dot com. That is why r e f y dot com Private student loan debt relief yrefight dot com.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, it's interesting. I'm not exactly sure what the precise number of Somali voters are now in Hennepin County, but it's massive. We're talking at least over one hundred thousand. Some have said two hundred thousand, so that's a huge voting block. I don't know what the margin of defeat for Trump was in Minnesota, Blake, if you've got that handy, but it's I I'd be surprised if it was much higher than two hundred thousand. But we'll check the Uh, you know, you mentioned this voting block and Nick Shirley, who we've been talking about, who's actually he's had reschedule with us. He'll be on tomorrow. Uh mentions this exact thing one eighteen.
Speaker 7: Heavn or Tim Walls is saying that you and others that are out there trying to expose this, you.
Speaker 6: Know you're doing it because you're white supremacist.
Speaker 8: What is your response to him?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Tim wants votes. There are entire apartment complex that where white people have been pushed out of these apartment complexes because Somalians have taken over in there, inside of these towns like Minneapolis, where they can go and go get votes from these people. And if you have one hundred thousand people that will vote for you because you're going to enable and let this stuff happen, and because you're going to call white person races for calling out facts. This is what's going to happen to state like Minnesota. Minnesota's they say in Minnesota nice, but they are very upset. And I fully understand why they're upset because they don't have a governor who's actually working for them.
Speaker 2: He's actually working against them.
Speaker 5: I guess what I'm wondering is I just checked and Trump lost President Trump lost Minnesota by about one and a half points in twenty sixteen, he lost by more in twenty twenty, and in twenty twenty four he lost by four points, So it actually has shifted a little bit bluer over the past eight years. Is that just a demographic effect or do you think is there something? Is there something too that you'll always hear from outside Minnesota. People will say it's that Scandinavian psychology, So I guess i'd ask what you think of that? And also just in general, I know you say it's not a news story there, but it is getting a lot of attention. Is this the sort of thing people are talking about all the time there? Is it taking over discourse in the state in a way it didn't before.
Speaker 6: I think the point that Nick surely made in the video that you played is absolutely right. It's hard to convey the level of impest on the one hand and anger on the other that this story generates. You know, people feel like they're being treated as chumps and they're really mad about it. And I can't think of a comparable, you know, issue of public affairs in the past ten years in Minnesota that has generated this level of interest.
Speaker 2: It's had a huge impact.
Speaker 6: President Trump had an impact in twenty sixteen. I think one effect he had was turning suburbs around in head of a county around the Twin Cities Lure because the suburban voters don't like his style or whatever. I really haven't thought about the question that you're raising right now, and hesitate to say more about the political impact and.
Speaker 2: So on.
Speaker 6: But I do think that we need a serious Republican candidate at the top of the ticket. In twenty twenty six, we had a weak Republican gubernatorial candidate in twenty twenty two. It brought down competitive candidates under him. If we have several good candidates running for the Republican gubernatorial nomination in twenty twenty six, and if one of them gets the nomination and is endorsed, I think will win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can hope, man, we can hope. Just so we're just so.
Speaker 4: We're clear the raw vote.
Speaker 3: The raw vote.
Speaker 4: Difference in twenty twenty four in Minnesota was one hundred and thirty eight thousand, one hundred votes, so Donald Trump received one point five. Essentially, Harris received one point sixty five, so it was one hundred and thirty eight thousand raw votes that Minnesota was won by. And if you think the Somali community, which has been largely imported since the late nineties, I mean that's let's say it's over two hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: I mean there's it's about eighty thousand. So it's not like the difference.
Speaker 4: I've heard larger numbers. Do we know the actual numbers here how many Somalis are in Minnesota?
Speaker 6: I would say no, you can get official numbers would be something like the eighty thousand that you're using, But I think it's well over one hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: It is a fair number.
Speaker 6: And and and they're not entirely in Minneapolis, but they're concentrated.
Speaker 2: And it used to be called little Little Mogadishu. That's the fifth district.
Speaker 6: Hannafin County and Minneapolis an interring suburb. It's ilhan Omer's district.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's not so little anymore.
Speaker 2: When the mogad issue has gotten bigger.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not just, but it's not just it's not just Minnesota. By the way, this is in Ohio. There's now reports of over five hundred childcare facilities in the state of Washington run by Somali's. So we'll see how far the rabbit hole goes down. This is a very interesting conversation. Scott Johnson has been with his power Line blog, has been investigating the I guess fraud situation, different aspects of it in Minneapolis or Minnesota. Scott, does this go back twenty years twenty five years for you? How long have you been doing your research and investigations.
Speaker 6: Well, we started power Line in over a Memorial Day weekend two thousand and two. I'm trying to thank the free I really got seriously interested in this subject. I covered the Minnesota was a fount of folks supporting al Shabab, and in twenty sixteen there was a terrorism trial here. There were nine charged Somali Minnesotas who were seeking to join ISIS. Six of them pleaded guilty. Three of them went to trial in twenty sixteen. I covered that trial, and these were young, charismatic men who on the surface were apparently assimilated. They were well spoken, they were taking advantage of opportunities, they were educated, they were taking advantage of every employment and educational opportunity I could think of. So, you know, I was exposed to some of them as they came through the courtroom. But the three defendants, I saw one of them testified and one of the nine turned in and were a wire. So you got to hear what these guys really thought of us, and it was really it was shocking how much hatred they had for the United States.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 6: And in the course of that trial, I saw, you know, one of the programs they were taking advantage of was student loans and one of the defendants pulled out five hundred dollars on a debit card from his student loan to finance his trip to Turkey to try to get to Isis. And these folks were apprehended before they before they left the United States. But it was shocking to me how how cognizant they were of the seams and the system that they could take advantage of and so on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really revealing.
Speaker 5: One of the places they investigated the way it had all three it was like it had a transportation company and it had like a home, a medicaid company, and a daycare. They're aware of where you can go to get the money. And as you said, it's nice that you brought up the terrorism nexus of this.
Speaker 3: In twenty nineteen.
Speaker 5: I've got it right in front of me. Fox nine out of Minneapolis, Saint Paul. They investigated this story and there was literally reports. This was noted that millions of dollars was being flown out of the Minneapolis airport in suitcases in cash. They just had cash stuff in suitcases and they're flying it to Somalia.
Speaker 3: It's beyond a doubt.
Speaker 5: A lot of that probably ended up with extremists, al Shabab terrorists. And it says in that article that it's well known that starting a daycare is a way to print money in this community twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: It's just well feeding friendly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I think the cash being flown out he has never been substantiated. But that's where we came in. It was with daycare fraud. I wrote account for city journal called MODISHU Minnesota, I think in twenty eighteen that referred to the issue of daycare fraud and the story about cash being flown to Somalia. I'm not so sure that that part of it is true, but it certainly has been a concern for a substantial period.
Speaker 2: At the time.
Speaker 4: Well, so my question, then, Scott goes to the politicians that have been complicit in this right. In twenty twenty three, Governor walt said that, you know, childcare providers need a raise, which basically, you know, was you know, a tip of the cap to his his constituents in the smaller community. I gotta believe, what, what are are we looking at complicity within the elected class in Minnesota? Can we are you going to be pursuing that investigation? What can we expect in terms of Tim Waltz and other official officials in the state.
Speaker 6: I don't think Tim Walls and I don't think Attorney General Keith Ellison. I don't think either one of them has either said for an interview regarding what they knew when when on this massive public programs fraud. And it would be nice if, you know, the big media outlets here like the Minneapolis Star Tribune now known as the Minnesota Star Tribune, would ask for interviews and tell us what the response is that they get. Will either of these guys sit for an interview during the second of these Feeding Our Future trials?
Speaker 2: Earlier this year, I sent sets of questions.
Speaker 6: I asked for interviews of both Walls and Allison to ask those questions, and I sent them written questions on the subject of what they knew when when Keith Ellison, the Attorney General of the state, is a guy who brags about how he can spot a fraud when he's talking about President Trump. So I was curious about when he spotted the fraud that took place under his auspices here over the last six years.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 6: You know, these guys have specialized in either looking the other way or facilitating ya what we've seen over the past seven cases.
Speaker 5: We're out of time here, Scott, but thank you so much, Thank you so much for your work.
Speaker 3: Everyone.
Speaker 5: Check out power Line blog if you want unlimited Minnesota content. It's a great content producing state for our movement. Thank you again, Scott for having Thank you Scott.
Speaker 4: Christmas, yes, we can say Christmas. It's a time of giving, and there is nothing better the knowing that what you give results in saving the life of an innocent baby. And for every baby we save, there is a mom who is saved from a lifetime of regret. Preborn provides free ultrasounds to girls and women, and an ultrasound doubles the chance that she will choose life. Say that again, if she gets an ultrasound. It doubles the chance that she'll choose life for her child. One hundred and forty dollars gives free ultrasounds and saves babies. Just twenty eight dollars a month can save a baby a month for less than a dollar a day, and today, thanks to a dollar for dollar match, your gift saves twice as many babies. And if you're looking for the perfect tax deductible year end idea, I can't think of a better one than a fifteen thousand dollars gift providing an ultrasound machine saving thousand lives for years to Come join me, saving babies right now and making it a merry Christmas call eight three three eight five zero two two two nine. That's eight three three eight five zero two two two nine, or click on the preborn banner at Charliekirk dot com. Very excited about our next guest, that is harm Meet Dylan the Great harm Meat Dylan, who is the Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division at the Department of Justice. Harmony, Welcome back to the show. I'm very excited to speak with you. You had a very lively weekend holiday break and you're you're trying to explain things I found. I was very sympathetic to where you're at because I have, you know, in the last couple of months, received my own fair amount of attention from conservative influencers that don't seem to understand that we have a legal system that has rules, it has timelines, and you're being or perhaps you just observed some of the questions that we're circulating about this post January sixth prosecution. People want accountability for some of the stuff that happened. Obviously we share those those desires, and you just basically said, am I going to have to put down my knitting and explain the statute of limitations to you people?
Speaker 3: So the floor is yours?
Speaker 4: What sparked this and what do you want the country the conservative movement to know?
Speaker 8: Well, thank you for having me, and thank you for asking. It is certainly very frustrating to those of the Department of Justice, where we are doing so much, we are winning so many cases that court, we're putting wins on the board, and Attorney General Pam Bondi and the rest of us keep getting criticized for not having arrests like arrests are entertainment are breading circuses, and in fact there are arrests and there is a very lively activity from are very committed and I think the most conservative Department of business that we've ever had, so and I don't think it's just people asking question whatever responding to what was what looked to me like in organized campaign of a stupid commentary that falsely claim that because January sixth is coming up, there's a five year statutical limitation that acquires on January sixth, twenty twenty five, and if the Attorney General and the DADA hasn't indicted people by that time, then that statue of limitation has run. And I think it is paid. I think I see certainly those types of influencers on X who are monetized repeating this propaganda almost word for word, and I was frustrated by it. It saw some pushback, it wasn't enough pushback, and so I decided to get out there and you know, spew some facts. Namely, there is no statutal limitations that runs on that day. There are various status considered on a run on a rowing basis, and some haven't even expired. Because where there's a continuing conspiracy, which I think you could make the case for in some circumstances, the Statute of Limitations doesn't begin to run by east start until that conspiracy, and they'll overact further into the conspiracy end. And so I put some facts out there, and I also expressed my frustration that so called conservative influencers are clearly getting paid to spread click bait disinformation and it's really annoying to me. And which people who get a life where these to form themselves, to try the honest instead of just trying to make money off of the desperation of a less and formed populace.
Speaker 4: Well, and I think that's really important. And we have your tweet here. You said stuff happens January sixth. That date is irrelevant. January sixth, Committee and Congress forms in the summer. This is a relevant date. So statute the limitations mid twenty twenty six. Potentially Jack Smith appointed over a year later, so there's another date. Democrats in Congress and those in the States colluding with Biden Whitehouse hide their behavior, some of which still hasn't come to light. Statute runs on this five years after their concealed behavior is known to the government. This means the statue could run in the next administration, and then you have a note of encouragement to stop posting clickbait. I think that's all fair. I actually, I actually was not booking you on this topic, harm Meat. We wanted to have you on because the Minnesota topic, and we've been covering that throughout the show today. I mean, it was, it was the number one topic Elon's posting about it. So I appreciate the statute of limitations. I think you're you're getting to a point that the base wants accountability, they want results, and it's not just about the DOJ. It's not just about Pambondi. You guys are doing great work at the Department of Justice in a lot of different ways. And I know because I've spoken with people. There's a lot coming down the pike. So we can put a pin in that if you'd like. But there's a lot coming down the pike. Could you could you at least assure our audience that you guys are working on stuff that they're gonna like.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, But let me continue the theme here of the false narrative, which is that no one's going to go to jail. We aren't doing anything. We haven't done a thing where the aures this is nonsense, because the Attorney General and under the DOJ, we have actually indicted ninety nine people so far, and we're just getting started. In the Minnesota Somali fraud rings. So far, there are over sixty convictions and please hundreds of millions of dollars in gold and restitue chet and you know, additional collateral crimes including attempted bribery by one of these fraud stars trying to deliver one hundred and twenty thousand dollars stats who are yours home? And things like that, and so you know, we're also uncovering. There's the news of similar types of fraud happening in Ohio at other places where the smaller community is because apparently this is a type of fraud that they're they're talking among themselves, and it isn't just Somali fraud. There's other fraud. I probably believe that there's a state organized fraud. Frankly in Away in California where Victor days Hanson talking about this on his spotcats, where he's talking about you know, sort of inflated reimbursement requests for ambulances from the state and then the states talkeets the difference, and you know, all kinds of crazy stuff like this medicaid fraud. There's autism fraud, and on and on and on, and so we are so dedicated to this. There are career prosecutors, a lot of political thing. This is the type of thing that they did day in and day out. And the Attorney General is so dedicated to and I spoke to her about it yesterday to not getting enough credit and it's not reasonable. And so I just want people to understand that when they say where are the arrests, there's no arrests, you're just sounding dumb, because if you cracked open a browser and did a little bit of research, you would find that there have been many arrests, many convictions, convictions, many indictments, and ongoing investigations here. And so I'm proud of the DJA and the work that we're doing. And it would really make it easier for us to to do our job and we didn't have to spend time combating this information from the public online, so which is practly religious and soft.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I want to take a minute, just a moment here to pause. You mentioned Victor Davis Hansen, he announced on his show. So we just want everybody to pray for VDH. Great American, been on this show many times. He says, I'm having a major operation and I've been presented with a serious problem. But I'm going to do all I can to solve it. And that's all I can do, and trust in the power of prayer and faith and in a wonderful surgeon. So it sounds like he's going into surgery with a serious issue. I saw you tweeting about that and retweeting, so I wanted to pause right there.
Speaker 3: We love VDH.
Speaker 4: He's a good, good American, great American, and so we wish him all the all the best. Please do pray for him. We need guys like VDH out there, a voice of stability and of just wisdom. History, his his context for just about every problem we face is is incredible. So just wanted to pause and say that. So one of the issues that you see if you go online and again this is sort of the theme of our conversation here, harmony is people want to see Tim Waltz, Keith Ellison. They want to see these guys indicted, arrested for their complicity or look turning the other way when they knew the fraud was happening. There's a when the previous segment, Blake mentioned a Fox nine article from twenty nineteen where this sort of daycare fraud was publicized first, and they were even alleging that some of the money was getting to back to al Shabab. Even in twenty nineteen. Then we had the City Journal reporting from Christopher Rufo that basically alleged the same. What would it take to indict a sitting governor? I mean, I know that you have an official role and there's only so much you can say, so please, by all means be careful, but just legally speaking, I mean, we haven't really seen anything like that, at least in living memory.
Speaker 8: Well what we have, I mean Rod Blagoyevitch was of course indebted, uh now correct. In fact, many Illinois governors simply indicted and convicted of crimes and that you know senators have as well, and it does happen. Yeah, I mean, I mean, you know, I don't know if he was sitting at the time, but he was convicted for behavior that he then he allegedly engaged in while he was a sitting governor. And so you know, it does take time to put convictions together. So let me tell you how. And again this is not my area of expertise. I'm civil rights chief. I do have some criminal some jurisdiction involving eight crimes and stuff. But there's there's a concept in the DJ and also in state prosecutions called public correction. And they're prosecutors and specialize in public correction cases. And and there are difficult cases to bring, and they typically involved informant or somebody who has then engaged in criminal behaviors that filled like he bribes to a sitting official and then perhaps the Greek wear a wire or you know. Otherwise, there's theficient of it because they clean guilty and there's graguary and then there's you know, enough evidence to go in and get a wire tap and or financial records and then go trace the money and build an iron clad case. And I think that while I know there's a thirst, kind of a revenge, you like thirst or convictions and prosecutions, what we don't want is to have a situation like where what happened to President's Trump? You know, trunked updates, concocted cases. The EDS case, except you have to actually do the loanwork, put that iron clad case together, because you know what the other side is going to say. They're going to say that it's politicized. That's setting one hundred percent of cases involving public figures, this is political. This is not a real case where we're seeing that right now, that kind of commentary of politician Gens and some others that are in the crossairs of prosecution. And so I think that's what is happening here. And so it isn't enough that a public figure saw a news story five years ago that says that they're fraud in their state. That's not it crime, but tying them to it, trying them to either a financial motivation or a campaign finance motivation where they look the other way, or they accepted a gratuity or some benefit or right now ongoing Bedford, including to their family, or so forth. With the arrange that you're putting these faces together as important and I can guarantee that every single person working in being leaders of a business. Agoel was like nothing more than to bring righteous cases against corrupt public officials. But let me tell you a little uh call it a complex complication here. You know, the whole problem would be blue slit process that has been talked about. I'm sure you talked about it on your show. Well, it's kind of weird when you're in a blue state like Illinois or you know, Minnesota or California and the Democrat senators get a veto, But what who the prosecutor can be? Who might investigate them? That seem here conflictive interest? And then I can tell you, I could tell you actual complic sort of complex needs of fraud that I believe are been committed by Democrat public figures in California, and the blue slip process makes it such that nobody ever gets approved by those Democrat senators who isn't someone who they think is politically savvy enough to look the other way and not come after that. So that's why you see less of this. That's why sometimes these prosecutions at to occur from a different district or you know, out of main justice, and a lot of this stuff never comes to light because of that, So you rely on public figures coming forward and trying to help us with the issue.
Speaker 7: This is Lane Schomberger, chief investment officer and founding partner of Y Refi. It has been an honor and a privilege to partner with Turning Point and for Charlie to endorse us. His endorsement means the world to us and we look forward to re inuing our partnership with Turning Point for years to come. Now Here Charlie, in his own words, tell you about y refi.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you guys about why refight dot com. That is why are e f y dot com. Y refi is incredible private student loan debt in America told us about three hundred billion dollars. Y refy is refinancing distress or defaulted private student loans. You can finally take control of your student loan situation with a plan that works for your monthly budget. Go to yrefight dot com. That is why refight dot com. Do you have a co borrower, why reef I can get them released from the loan. You can skip a payment up to twelve times without penalty. It may not be available at all fifty states. Go to yrefight dot com. That is why are e f y dot com. Let's face it, if you have distress or defaulted student loans, it can be overwhelming because of privacuit loan debt. So many people feel stuck. Go to y refight dot com. That is y R e f y dot com private student loan debt relief yrefight dot com.
Speaker 4: A little bit of breaking news. The United States has just conducted its first land strike Venezuela. President Trump is confirmed the military took out a drug facility, resulting in a massive explosion. So we're going to keep our eyes on that. That's a little bit of breaking news. So our meet in the midst of this Venezuelan news and the bv net and Yahoo news, you have news on voting integrity. Voter integrity as well as some gun cases that you're working. Please tell us about them.
Speaker 8: Well, Charlo, let's talk about the voting cases first. So a few months ago I started this process of requesting the voter rolls from all the states and here at fort in the United States and asking them to share them with us so that we can help these states compare their voter roles against our government data and clean their voter role. The requirement of states under federal law to help America vote act, amongst others, and so there's a lot of heaving in on and including for red states, A lot of back and forth and then some outright results to co operate from many states, and so I and proud to report that today I'm in litigation with twenty two states in the United States, and that's actually twenty three lawsuits this California's two lawsuits. I also have voluntary compliance on thirteen states, including Texas and several others. And even on Christmas Eve and yourew, I had secretaries of state uploading their data in the DJ that we could do our work on it and help them clean their voter roles. And so we're engaged in a quarter and settlements with almost every state. I got North Carolina really on to actual intuit Sudlin agreement with us to clean up over one hundred thousand voter records that had been improperly recorded and they didn't get the correct data, but the disen shipped from those voters. I'msuing Georgia, including for the Fulton County ballots that we were requested several months ago and that they refused to give us. So we're in multiple lawsuits over there. And of course even after we filed that loss into the same week we filled the lawsuit lass week. All that came out about one hundreds of thousands of improperly recorded both with inappropriate change of plesity and other Indisha in Georgia. So it is really important work. We're excited about it. I wish I had more hands than while people at the DAS they do this with we're ordering very aggressively. So if anybody watching this as a lawyer who wants to come out their country, do the help clean up for voter roles. Sure Election Integrity were looking to hire people on that, and so I always keep people posted as people as say therapisting to give me their data. We get to a point where we know it's going to be they know we see that, and so we where money where our mouth is. And you know, I would have thought when I got in there and Andrew that I would have some template to pull from because surely the DADA did this before, right right, They never did it before. No Republican administration or even down a Pride administration did voter role litigation before.
Speaker 4: That important cause you there, this is something Blake brought up earlier that you know, you look back at what Tom Emmer was saying about the Somali population twenty fifteen. We need them. They're more American, and they're going to assimilate.
Speaker 5: He said, they assimilated better than any other group, and they were you know, the Germans had done the exact same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what he said. So that's what he said.
Speaker 4: But Blake made the astute point that now Tom Emmer is on Fox basically calling for prosecutions and accountability, and listen, I'm not necessarily letting him off the hook for being a part of the problem in the first place. What I am saying is the tone and tenor of the entire conservative movement. If you took a snapshot in twenty fifteen, and then you took a snapshot in the end here of twenty twenty five, going into twenty twenty six, the aggressiveness, the just conservativeness of the people in power and the people in charge. We are light years ahead of where we were a decade ago, thanks to President Trump, thanks to Charlie Kirk, thanks to people like you, Harmy, and so I just want to I just want to make sure as there's all this consternation and frustration in the base, it seems with lack of results, we are moving in a very good direction. You We have har Meat Dylan at the DOJ suing states to clean up voter rolls and having massive results. That's that's the implications of that. Couldn't be bigger harm Meat because it's it's going to affect the midterms, It's going to affect twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 3: That's that's huge.
Speaker 4: What states I have to just ask are the worst on the voter rolls? Who is fighting you the most cleaning up their voter Is it California? I would presume, but.
Speaker 8: Well, California as defree in resistance mode in New York? May you know the usual suspects? All these states where they don't require boeridy, they don't we Minnesota, why goodness, you can? I mean Stott Presler, be friend of mine posted about this yesterday. Where you can go in and simply vouch for somebody's address, like you can bring your eight Somali buds in and say, I vouch for this person's address. That's all you need. You don't need, you, Bill, Andy, Bill, you don't need anything with some potential fraudsture vouching. That's insane. Yeah, you can't a country like that.
Speaker 4: We're running out of time. But I just want to say, good work. We have your back one hundred percent, and thanks for the updates, thanks for sticking with it, and uh, you know, thanks for educating people a little bit. I think that was important. Uh we will have you back on again soon.
Speaker 8: Keep up the good work, thanks for having me.
Speaker 7: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com