Speaker 1: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies, cut through the noise, with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin. It's the Alex Marlow Show.
Speaker 2: Our big show. Today, we'll get you an Iran War update. I'll get you updated before the President heads to China for what could be an unbelievable couple of days where we could see the end of the Ukraine War, maybe the end of the Iran War, maybe a total reset of global trade. Who knows, could be a historic moment. That's all. Later in the week we get some big ones to start if we've got a Chinese spy who became the mayor of a local town really close to we're sitting today. But I'll start with what's going on with the Supreme Court. And we saw some I think, pretty strong decisions, but the Supreme Court decision on the Voting Rights Act kind of watering it down. At least that's what Democrats think, but I think interpreting it in an accurate way. Louisiana versus Calae decision, which was decided just a few days ago, and the Supreme Court striking down some redistricting attempts in Louisiana that would have created two additional majority black districts out of six. The court ruled those unconstitutional racial jerry mandering under the equal protection clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, and Justice Alito supplied the opinion. He actually seemed to indicate he wished the decision could have gone further, But there were probably some of those moderate Republicans I'm looking at you, Barrett and Roberts were probably squirrely taking it to an even further level, which we could get to at a bigger, deeper dive show. But basically, the suggestion that Louisiana was not required to draw seats along racial lines seems pretty straightforward in a country that says you're supposed to be equal protection under the law. And this has the left heads absolutely exploding. As per usual, their analysis of the law of the legal system is that if it doesn't fit with their exact political narrative and doesn't advantage them politically, then it must be false, it must be untrue, it must be the sort of thing that must be thrown out. They're implying that we've actually reduced equal protection. I believe as does the six to three majority in Supreme Court enhanced equal protection because we're not allowing for districts to be drawn specifically along racial lines. And also it restores what I value just about as much as anything in this country, the individual, the American individual, and the idea that you feel like you can prescribe a voting position, a political party to a person based on their race is fundamentally Unamerican from my vantage point and is something that we need to run away from very quickly, and the Supreme Court is trying to do that, and I think they're doing an effective job at this, but very much the implications coming from the establishment media, from the left wing legal apparatus and the commentariat on the ms nows and the CNNs of the world is that if you don't vote for Democrats, you ain't black. To quote a recent president Joe Biden, Guys, you might would have grabbed that cut. It's a the if you don't vote, if you're not with me, you ain't black. That might be one to keep around as a drop, but basically suggesting that if black people are not voting Democrat, then we cannot give them the full weight of their vote. That's where the Democrats are at and all. This is just deeply, deeply racist. And so what does the left always do? They always accuse us of what their weak points are. Their weakness is that they only can move blocks of voters. They can't inspire individuals. That's why, as I was talking about on yesterday show, so much of the California, so much of what's going on in Los Angeles. The reason why that we're seeing a very hot campaign from Spencer Pratt, but I don't necessarily predict he's gonna win, is because the Left is so effective at moving blocks, and they're going to move a block of voters via the unions who are very organized to support Karen Bass, the horrific mayor, which I believe is an act of racism, because why else would you support someone who is so incompetent, unless it's just to elevate her base on her skin tone. Tell me where I'm wrong, Tell me where I'm wrong. I'll try not to bump the mic too much today, but we've already done it twice in the first four minutes. Maybe I'm excited to be here. The whole point the Equal Protection Clause is to get rid of government policies based on race. The Democrats are insisting, if we do not have government policies that are based on race, then they must be thrown out from the Supreme Court. This is, of course, something that is not about race. It's not about advancing black people, it's not about advancing freedom and egal protection. What it is about is advancing Democrats because thanks to this ruling as well as the Virginia Supreme Court ruling, which will get appealed to higher courts and it will continue to get struck down because as I've noted on the show over and over again, that was a terrible ruling to begin with. It was a terrible bill. It was a blatantly illegal bill. All this is going to do is lead to more net seats for Republicans, which could give us a better and better shot to hold on to the House and send it come the midterm elections. This is very inspiring and it's an exciting thing, and it's something that's really positive, and it's a good place to start today. But I also wanted to share with you how the left is reacting, because the quotes we're getting are pretty spicy. This is one from Mara Gay who is a author, and she shows up on MS now and she said that this was actually white supremacy. The way the maps are getting drawn's play cup thirteen.
Speaker 3: It's clear just the swiftness with which these Southern legislatures moved, these Republicans moved to.
Speaker 4: Eliminate black political power.
Speaker 3: It's clear that the Republicans see black political power as a democratizing force, which it is. They understand that, and this is a way to consolidate power, and it's also a way to express white supremacy.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. I mean, if you think of all the black Americans, from Tim Scott, who is a Republican elected senator from the South, and then think about folks like my good friend Ken Blackwell, think about Byron Donalds, who's probably going to be the next elected black governor from the South, a Republican. Do all these people think that their black political power. I'll ask my friend Larry later, like if he thinks that this is actually a way to stop black political power. No, it's to stop democrats and be able to mobilize blocks of voters in a way that optimizes their ability to win seats. Not with good ideas, not with good candidates, but by simply drawing maps along racial lines. So that's what we're fighting against, and it seems pretty straightforward to me, but they always take it to this next level. It's always you're either a fascist or you're a racist. All they've got is name calling because their ideas and their people are so unappealing. It continued on CNN, Let's play Bacari Sellers cut one.
Speaker 4: Truly what America is all about?
Speaker 3: I think if somebody fell asleep in eighteen ninety six and woke up today in twenty twenty six, they would simply say, the only difference is now Nigroes have a TV show and we wear nice suits. They swapped out land Hoods for Brooks brother suits, and that is the problem. I mean, kles C v. Ferguson was seven to one, and it gave birth to fifty years of Jim Crow. What we have with this court right now, what we're seeing is watching people who have fought and died and bled so that we would have access to the ballot box, so that we would have access to our voices being heard in Congress, being ripped away.
Speaker 2: How is their access to the ballot box getting ripped away? There's not any evidence that's applied for these things. He just announces that. Now did he say that clan hoods are now Brooks brother suits. I mean, there's no one at the door at the Brooks brother saying that a brother can't go into Brooks Brothers. Come on, guys, it's right in the name. It's brothers. I just unbelievable. And by the way he is adding the afroa I don't think he's always had the afro. He's adding that in because that's what they're doing now. The other's justin Pearson character. I thinks in Tennessee who he's another guy who comes from really nice, well off background and he's doing the big afro now, and it's all of it. I welcome it. First of all. It's great content with the shows, and it's all regressive. It's all retrograde. We burned out on this stuff a long time ago. We elected a black president twice in this country. We even elected him the second time when he didn't deserve it. So the first time I kind of understood it, say I love for him, that's for sure, But the second time it's the he was doing terrible job and we kept putting him back in. So then we elected a black woman as vice president. See how long are we going to hang on to this thing? How long are we going to do this? That everything is just we're just a deeply racist country is just such a bummer. All it is is about undermining America's core culture in the sense that our belief in ourselves, in God, we trust e plurbusonam liberty Dennis Berger talks about on the coin that's they're not. They're trying to undermine that. They don't want to many one. They want us divided, and so we can be moved like blocks for Democrats. And remember this what the Democrats do is they move blocks of voters on behalf of the white socialist billionaire class that runs that party. That's what it is, super wealthy people who all they love is Marxism, and a lot of them are white, and they're manipulating a lot of these black people, particularly those who are on TV. Exactly, By the way, how would you say it's like a slavery whatever it is when you get to just give your opinion on cable all day and get paid a lot for it, it's so absurd. We need to mock these people. You laugh at them. It's absurd what they're saying. It's fun though, all right. If you're watching what's happening in Iran right now, you already know this isn't another headline. It's potential turning point. When conflict breaks out in the Middle least oil moves first and everything follows. Gas prices rise, shipping costspike, and suddenly your dollar doesn't go as far. We've seen this before and now banks like JP Morgan and Bank of America are forecasting higher gold and silver ahead, and central banks are buying gold. So the real question is are you position for what comes next? If you're thinking about gold or silver? Who you work with matters and I partner with the best in the game, Lear Capital. They've been helping Americans protect their savings for nearly thirty years. It's over thirty I'm sorry, three billion dollars in trusted transactions. Their education first is my favorite part. They don't pressure, no gimmicks, but they do provide education materials so you understand what you're getting into. With twenty four hour satisfashion guarantee in a plus better Business Bureau rating. These are the people to partner with Lear Capital. Call them now they got operators standing by eight hundred nine nine to two two two five five. Get a free Precious Metals investor kit. This is going to protect your wealth and b all the time zone. Play some clips out of a break Trump suggesting that the conflict of the Middleast could go on for a long time. This is for your future, not just for right now. This protects you in your future. Eight hundred nine nine two two two five five again eight hundred nine nine to two two two five five. Or go to Lear alex dot com. And you ain't black. If you're not with me, you ain't black. That Joe Biden says. And do we believe him. Joe Biden's got a close friend, James Clyburn, and he's suggesting that the Democrats are gonna take marriage in their own hands with regard to the Court, just because they don't like their decisions. I thought we believe in independent judiciary. Barack Obama was talking about this week. Let's play cup four, please, gentlemen.
Speaker 5: I never thought I would see today that the United States Supreme Grow would be so openly partisan with what it's been doing. And I really believe if you look at all of these decisions and you look at the history of the country. I think that Justice Roberts is going to take his place alongside some other infamous justices like Tyne who gave us the Dresscott decision.
Speaker 2: It's amazing the Justice Roberts, who has been a disappointment, I think to a lot of concernsvatives and is a fairly moderate guy. He's the racist one, and yet I saw no backlash for this clip that we've kept around for me, and I appreciate it. Cut one, please, gentlemen, this is the real cut one.
Speaker 4: Truly what America is all about. I think about the civil rights and voting rights movement and how black Americans really created democracy in this structry that's exactly right. How they literally made something from nothing. It is just beyond me.
Speaker 2: I mean, the Greeks would like a word. I mean, the stuff came from Greece, developed in Rome, France, even they like the French, right, the Democrats and then our founding fathers. Of course, we can't give them any credit at all, like they get none because they were billionaire, essentially billionaire, the richest men in the country, white males, so they must have been wrong. Oh man, it's so race. It's obviously racist. We all know this, right, So this is the state of play with these people, because remember, if we say anything that is hurts their political party, hurts their political power, then it's illegitimate. That's the whole implication is anything we stand for is illegitimate whenever we disagree with them. I caught this clip of Jim Comey, I think it was yesterday of the day before on MS NOW. I thought was really interesting from one of the top law fair guys period who truly took advantage of the law fair at superstructure to try to not only inflame the Russia collusion hoax, but then tried to use his power as FBI director to try to get a criminal inquiry into President Trump. Is documented in my New York Times best selling book Breaking the Law. Let's Play cut six please.
Speaker 6: I think it's just Donald Trump continuing to move through people until he finds those who will literally do whatever he says. Maybe he's found that with mister Blanche, Maybe not. Maybe his standards will be too high, as apparently Pam Bondis were, which is a bit of a shock saying something yeah, and so she's appaently headed for some important private sector job we haven't heard about yet that maybe mister Blanche's future or maybe not.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: But Donald Trump has a bottomless desire to gain revenge against those who've criticized him, and I'm not going to stop criticizing him because I think that's required if you care about America.
Speaker 2: So gaining revenge. So what on earth would Donald Trump want revenge for? Does they want to ask that question? The fact that you guys tried to put him in jail and jail his family, and you guys rated his wife's underwear drawer without warning him as a former president, and you've created, I think a climate where people are will do anything, including commit murder to try to get this guy out of power, and you were a part of it. So let us ask that question. Now, do we want a vengeful president? Probably not, But overall, you got to understand it as a human being when people take America's tired judicial system as the Democrats did, and try to use it to weaponize it against him and his family. So they came out of bank account. Baron and Milania got debanked last year, They got kicked off a bank sof's still going on, and it's only going to get worse if forget about when he's out of office, if he loses the midterms, the Republicans lose the midterrum, it's only gonna get worse. Very noteworthy and disturbing, all right, let me start giving in Iran war update. The Trump is playing with I think a little more aggressive rhetoric, and I think it's a noteworthy thing because when you come back to the break, I'm gonna break down some economic numbers as well. But let's play cut eleven, please, gentlemen.
Speaker 7: And likewise with their end, I mean, you know, we've wiped out their navy, wiped out their air force. It's just a question of time. We're not the rush anything. We have a blockade which gives them no money, allows them no money, and we just can't let you know, it's a very simple thing. Somebody said about policy. We cannot let them have a new weapon because they use it and if that goes off, you want to see a travisty that would be unbelievable. So we can't let them have a nuclear weapon, and we won't. We won't.
Speaker 2: That's from the see it in friends in the morning show in WABC in New York, and when I weaken back on the break, we got some core inflation numbers out this morning, and as I predicted on yesterdays show, they're very bad. I mentioned this on the show. You guys might recall daily listeners people catch up on the Marlow Podcast. I said, we're in for some really bad numbers. The next time we get inflation data they're here is not good. And the longer this war drags on, the more inflation we're going to see, and the more inflation we're going to see, the more people are going to get disillusioned with the MAGA movement. So though I think Trump is righteous here, I think making sure that we get the rest of the nuclear dust whatever it's called, is essential. But overall, there is a ticking clock. We've got to move quickly. I think the President knows this, but he's not saying it. I understand that, but we do have to move quickly to wrap this thing up, hopefully this week, but really aggressive conversation now coming from the President. We'll be right back with so much more. One of the themes of the Marlow Show, on this show and just about every show, is life how do we say lives? How you make lives better? Well, there's a company that does this full time and is a company that I recruited to come onto the show. Preborn. Preborn helps young women who might be finding out they're pregnant. They don't know what to do. Society's told them that's just a clmpassal in size of their bodies. We know that's not what it is. This is a human life. This is nascent human life that deserves a chance. And you can give that baby a chance with an ultrasound provided by Preborn to their mother. The mother will also hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time, and after she sees the ultrasound here's the heartbeat, she's at least twice as likely to actually give birth to the baby and give the baby a life. That's what we're all about here, and Preborn does it better than anyone. Preborn dot com slash Marlowe two hundred and eighty dollars. You can save ten babies twenty eight dollars a month, can save a baby a month all year long. And I know someone out here is super generous and wants a great tax write off. Fifteen thousand dollars will provide a complete ultrasound machine so that you can save baby these lives for years and years to come. I donate myself. I believe in them. These are doing They're literally doing the Lord's work making sure more babies are born. What better use of your charitable dollars than to support a cause that will guarantee more human life. Preborn dot com slash Marlow. They got a phone number eight three three eight five zero baby eight three three eight five zero two two two nine. You go to Alexmarlow dot com. Hit the preborn banner. You can't miss him. I back preborn and you should too.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was looking at Niche Rahman, who is the now running in third place la mayoral race, accusing Spence Spencer Pratt representing fascism. His house burned down and he's righteously indignant about saving the city from woke leftists and the unions that have destroyed it, and thus she calls them a fascist. So all it is just racist fascists. All they got nothing else. And I'm convinced most of the American public reject this stuff. All Right, before we get into some of that CPI data that I promise I would, though it brings me no joy to report bad news to you guys. I did have one cut that was sent to me. This is apparently Alexandra Ocossio Cortes preaching at Rafaa Warnock's church. This is side unseen. We're hearing this for the first time together unless you saw this on the bright part social feeds earlier. But I thought this is too good. Let's try it out. Cut twelve gentlemen, we are.
Speaker 9: Not divided by state. We are united by our humanity and common citizenship. Because no man can grant us our humanity, no law can erase it, no king, no system, and no president can strip it away at Beneezer because it is not given by man, it is ordained by God.
Speaker 2: It's amazing that she gets into that preacher voice. It's just bad actoring. I mean, she just is it just theater kids taking over of the Democrat Party? Is that what it is? I think this theory has been postulated before. I'm gonna read to you some of it because sometimes it's even better when you read what is said. This is the transcript. We are united by our humanity and common citizenship. Does that mean anything to any of you in the audience. Is there one person in my audience where that satan would resonate because no man can grant us our humanity? Is there any of you who disagree with that? Is there one person? Is that a remotely controversial statement. No law can erase it, no king, oh nice good reference, there, no system, and no president can strip it away Ebenezer. So you guys can explain the Ebenezer reference to me. But I had no idea that AOC was big into quoting scripture. It's the maybe she's talking to a guide in Ebenezer. I don't know. I don't trust that she's pulling some sort of a brilliant Bible passage because it is not given by man, it is ordained by God. Does someone lose their humanity if they lose the ability to draw race based congressional districts. That's the question I have for you. Are they're no humanity because we can't subdivide our congressional districts based off of people's skin tone? Does that mean black people are being treated less like human or in my opinion, treated more like human instead of like ponds for democrat ambitious people like AOC. And I keep making this point guards they have normalized violence. They've normalized all this racial rhetoric. Now a third of Democrats think the White House Correspondence di inner shooting attempt was staged. According to the latest data, twenty five percent of very liberal Americans going to you Gov say violence can be justified to achieve political goals. Only three percent of conservatives. I think that number should zero. I wish it was zero. I disavow all political violence, But twenty five percent of very liberals in this country now think violence is okay. Maybe that number is higher. That's just the amount of people who'd admit it to upholster though I'm all not good, all right, speaking not good. The can can sue. The Consumer Price Index CPI inflation report. I warned about this yesterday and the numbers were even worse than I warned about. Price rose point six percent April after one point nine percent jump in March. We had readjustment higher in March. This is a sharp acceleration in inflation. CPI rose three point eight percent, up from three point three percent in March. Core inflation also worsened. This is now it's er point four percent, twice the pace of the two prior month. Year over year core rate rose to two point eight, up from two point six. Energy is the biggest driver, of course, due to the iron oil issues. And by the way, those of you are out in California as i am, we're going to see a huge spiking gas prices already approaching seven dollars, and it's going to go up a lot from here. First of all, always goes up when they switch to that summer mix, the summer blend. But also we just got our last shipment too oil from the Straight of War moves. And because California is retarded when it comes to energy policy, we are the single most reliant state on Gulf oil. So every other state in the Union relies more on oil and resources from America and from more allied Western countries, and we're the ones who retardedly get so much of our oil from Iran. And all this is to stick it to the American energy industry, but really what it does is it just sticks it to the taxpayers and it makes it vulnerable, and so we are not getting any more oil from them anytime soon. So look for your gas prices to go up. And I'm talking specifically to myself here all my giant cars that I have to drive around it, all right, So energy biggest driver of that three point eight percent from April. This is more than forty percent of the overall inflation. Food prices are also hot, Shelter inflation is hot. It also hurts the prospect of a FED ray cut, a rate cut, which we all would like to see the rates come down. Another couple more cuts we have Bright Barb been calling for this for a long time. Those very poorly. It's all war in Iran related. Energy is the biggest thing. Gas and oil. That's what it's about. And it's also spreading throughout the rest of the economy because as we talk about when I give me those leer capital as I'm not joking about this is that once start with, the oil just trickles everywhere. Everywhere throughout the economy is affected by this. So it's why it's imperative we wrap this thing up. Trump is giving us confidence that it can happen, and then alternately he just kind of giving and taking with some of the commentary. I had one more Trump cut talking about a Ron cut. I want to play let's play cut three, please, guys, I'm sorry seven cut seven guys seven.
Speaker 10: For the time being, the ceasefire remains in places it's unbelievably weak. I would say I would go it the weakest right now after reading that piece of gar I didn't even finish rating, and I said, I'm not going to waste my time rating it. I would say it's one of the weakest right now. It's on life support. Then you understand these are all medical people and doctor as life support is not a good thing to do. Bag Pontnasta, I would say the ceasefire is on massive life support, where the doctor walks in and says, sir, you'll love to one as approximately one chance of living.
Speaker 2: So he's saying that Iron's response to his latest peace proposal was garbage, and he's acting very confident that it's not gonna make a difference. We're gonna get there on our own timetable. I hope he's right. It's setting himself up for a really historic week end or end of the week in China where perhaps we could get to a piece that China helps broker. That's what I think is best case scenario, and we'll go from there. Producer Daniel says that the Ebenezer reference was a reference to Ebenezer Baptist Church, which I guess is where she was at. Okay, there you go, so there is a logic to her just shout out Ebenezer in the middle of her rant AOC. So thank you Daniel for that. We love correction on the show. That one. I don't. I will not sentence myself to the Dennis's chastisement facilities that he built for that one. That was a very minor error. And happy to get the correction on the show. Okay. Speaking of China, a woman named Eileen Wang, who was the former mayor of Arcadia, California, is going to plead guilty as illegal agent for the People's Republic of China. She took a plead deal on May eleventh. Yesterday. Wang admitted that she worked with Chinese officials between twenty twenty and twenty twenty two to run a propaganda website called the US News Center. So this is when she's on the city council and then ran for mayor was elected. Siposed as a news source for Chinese Americans to publish pro China propaganda. While she was on the rise in American political circles. She worked with her husband on this and collaborating with all sorts of Chinese contacts has been revealed. She published articles denying genocide and forced labor in Shinjong. That's the weaker genocide we're talking about. And she was praised by the Chinese for executing quickly. One of her handlers said so fast, Thank you everyone, and thank you leader to her. Oh no, she replied, thank you leader ooh. So basically doing the bidding of the Chinese got all the way up to mayor of a relatively large city in the south land of California. And so here's the point here, consequence, she could get ten years in prison. She's released in twenty five thousand dollars bond. Her passports have been surrendered, so she's not supposed to contact Chinese officials. But who knows. Here's the point. How widespread is this? How many cities is this going on? In states like California, in states like Minnesota, where we have no sense of whether or not any sort of fraud is being investigated, because ironically, sometimes when you find the fraud, it exposes the people who are in government who allowed the fraud to develop. So California will never look into this stuff. Is Gavin Newsom the governor gonna be held accountable? Is the super majority of Democrats in California? Do they bear any responsibility for this going on all on their watch and no one noticing. We're right here, We didn't notice. No, there's some sort of a spiny, a Chinese propagandist who is literally running a city in America. So will this be the tip of the iceberg? Will this be the sort of thing that we start looking into and investigating at a deep level. We're ostensibly empower in this country, so hopefully that's the case. It sounds like doctor Oz is concerned about this. He runs Medicare and Medicaid. He's on Fox talking about something similar. I want to share this cut eight please. There are many foreign governors that are getting taxpayer dollars and taking advantage of taxpayers. Tell me about what you found.
Speaker 11: Well, we've got Russian government involvement, we believe in Los Angeles. We got the Chinese government involved in a big fraud ring in New York, now you know. And of course Dave Cuban connection that you mentioned was pointed out to me by the former mayor of Miami, Francisuirez so who pointed out that we've got twice as many durable medical equipment suppliers. They saw wheelchairs and canes as there are McDonald's in South Florida. The owners all seem to be Cuban and they flee back to Cuba with the money when we come after them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good stuff. So it looks like he's looking at fraud both suspecting Russians, Cubans as well as the Chinese. But it just sounds like a lot and that's why we can take stuff seriously. It seems like the crackdown on fraud is taking place about the country is refreshing, and it's the sort of thing where it's going to take a lot of time and we need to have a little more opportunity to work beyond just a year and a half before people start check out and start getting offended. And so that's why I feel like staying the course is the main thing, not being discouraged, not being dumers, and trying to make sure that we're doing as much as we can to get the word out because we know that once the word gets out then we have a real chance of change taking place. Because a lot of people we have free speech in this country, will be convinced if we spend the time to reach them and to explain them that these things are happening. It's not okay. And a lot of the people presiding over it are people in the Democrat left. One thing that's really interesting to track is with this la mayoral race that has captivated the attention at least of the online world. Now there's a mayoral debate that is being canceled because Karen Bass and Niche Raman have pulled out. So Spencer Pratt's campaign means that the people who are running the Democrat party in the city will not talk, they will not go out there. And this is the nature of what I've been saying about the Democrats. The more they're out there, the worse they do. They're thought of more poorly. The more out there they are, the more present they are in the conversation. It actually hurts them to the point where they cannot debate. And a lot of people online on the accounts that I follow, are suggesting that this is some sort of a victory and it means that Spencer Pratt is going to win. It doesn't mean any of that stuff. It's the right strategy. If you're retarded like Karen Bass, it doesn't make sense for you to go create a bunch of sound bites when you're speaking off the cuff and you're getting torched by a guy who's way smarter than you, has way more commanded the facts, and is way more aggressive than you. She's even know she's talking about half the time. So why would she give him a bunch of soundbites? And so why would he participate? He's now running pretty far ahead of Niche Raman, who's now in third place when she's not been able to consolidate the union boat. So this has been the approach. Remember Kamala Harris doing very well the Democrat primary because she's not present. That is something very telling about how weak they are. Right now, we'll be right back. I enjoyed the team here in the Marlow Show. Greg Evans, our executive producer, Sean McConnell runs the board, Roger Wicker, Junior, Rick Locke, Irat, Shollie Matt Sibyl Brandon Couples, Misty Callahan, John Cassio, and the self appointed ombudsman of the show, Daniel West. I'll pitch in and we appreciate that. We've got some good stuff cooking on the Marlow podcast feed. I'm a table with Brandon Gill later today, fan favorite. I'll try to share some of that on the live show. He's maybe the star of the Congress at this point in time for US, and god willing, Robert Kennedy tomorrow or long taping looks pretty good. Secret services coming in here check stuff out, So hopefully, hopefully that's going to happen. But when that one for a year, so that will be very good. It's also interesting to track what is happening in terms of the lead up to this China summit with Trump and Chijinping, which could be historic. We just got word just now the US has now issued new sanctions on Iran's oil shipments to China, and this is great news, Like this is the exact type of stuff that we want to see because Trump likes to do these power moves and then he'll be very polite in person. He'll be very cordial in person, but behind the scenes he understands power dynamics better than anyone I've ever met. One other thing is positive coming from the Trump administration. The Department of State tweeted this out, and I honestly cannot believe it that this was the language from the AT State Department Twitter account on x the Everything app last week, the United States refused to participate in the UN's review of the Global Compact on Migration. The United States object object to the Global Compact on Migration and UN effort to facilitate replacement migration to the United States and our Western allies. The thought that when we were tracking President Trump's rise in twenty fifteen at Breitbart and everyone thought we were we were on this, that we would be getting the US State Department flat out saying that we're rejecting the UN's Global Compact on Migration because they're trying to replace use migration to replace people in the United States and our western allies. That would have been completely unthinkable that that sort of language would be coming from our state departments. And we're here and we should celebrate it and not just only get bogged down with the one or two things that we don't think are good enough. I was also thinking about this. I wonder if we inspired this article at Breitbart, because we had a story two days ago, so a day before tweet went out, that over half a million migrants in waiting in Libya to cross into Europe, and so Greek migration ministers, Greek ministers are become increasingly maga. We've been doing a lot of reporting from Greece and they're very much aligned with President Trump's vision at the moment for that country, and they're saying they don't want to get flooded right now. They can't handle it. They're all going broke, they're all losing their culture and they don't like it. So just note that that that is perhaps when inspired State Department tweet. But we love it, love to see it, and we should be taking all of our power back, of our sovereignty back away from the UN globalist elite. Here's one that you will hear about later today if you have not already, but I will just put a marker on it of something of interest. Probably could do a whole show on this. But Nicholas Christoph, who is a fabulous who's been apologist for the North Korean regime and all sorts of odd stuff with the New York Times. He's written a piece that says the silence that meets the Rape of Palestinians, where he literally accuses Israelis of training rape dogs, literally dogs to rape prisoners. So this is in the piece that this is and it got published in New York Times in the opinion section. They don't have reporting on this in the news section, which is very noteworthy when they're only doing the opinion, not doing the news. But in the opinion section, they've got a piece where he is showing a pattern of widespread Israeli sexual violence, including Israel training dogs to rape Palestinian prisoners. And I will ask you how many of you believe there is even a modicum of truth to that. I think that's a good litmus cast to see how nuts your friends and family are. Ask them, do you believe that Israel is training rape dogs to rape Palestinian prisoners? Because that might be a good sense, give you a clear idea of whether you might be dealing with an anti Semitic person, because if they say, yeah, I buy it, by buy that they're training rape dogs, like they get a lot of time on their hands training rape dogs. That's good. Yeah, rape dog gangs, that's real. That's a real thing. Got published in the New York Times. Just to let you know why I wrote breaking the news my first book, show you the New York Times, really bad place. So much also going on at bry Bird usually a big event yesterday with Doug Berghram. I got a bunch of clips I pulled for you guys, and I am not gonet nearly all that I want to share, but let's share this one on California, which I thought was very related everything else we're talking about today. Cut ten.
Speaker 8: California's leading in a couple things. They're going to lead in highest energy prices, They're going to lead in the in highest taxes, and then they're going to lead in out migration. Those are three things. And I'm not being sarcastic. That's just all true. And of course the last thing I'll say is, at the time of this recent conflict with the RAN, California was the only state that was dependent on oil coming through the Straight of Hormuz. They sixty percent, two out of three barrels of oil comes into California by ship. They've blocked every pipeline, they blocked transmission lines, They've turned themselves proudly into an energy island. And then they're complaining, you know, to this administration about their high energy prices.
Speaker 2: What's a shame about our partisan era is wouldn't you think that even California Democrats would love to hear that information, But they probably will not because they see the big B in the background and they reject it. And that's very unfortunate. They shouldn't. We got the Factory by part News, Go in peace, to love and serve the Lord.