Speaker 1: My name is Charlie kirk I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're going to end up miserable.
Speaker 2: But if the most.
Speaker 1: Important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start attorney point, you would say, college chapter. Go start attorny point, you say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same. Here I am Lord, Use me. Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. Noble Gold Investments is the gold sponsor of charliekirkshow a company that specializes in gold iras and physical delivery of precious metals. Learn how you could protect your wealth with Noble Gold Investments at noblegoldinvestments dot Com. That is Noblegoldinvestments dot com. It's where I buy all of my gold. Go to Noblegoldinvestments dot com.
Speaker 3: Well, ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard tonight's edition of thought Crime. And we're here in our normally stated, wonderfully capitalist, wonderfully flowing with milk and honey confines.
Speaker 2: Here to do the show. And of course we.
Speaker 3: Haven't had any trouble at all lately, causing freakouts all over the internet, whether it be Saturday night the number one streaming for the entire weekend, and then a massive war going all over social media. All heck has broken loose.
Speaker 2: Let's see what's going on.
Speaker 4: Jack Brito.
Speaker 5: Against But I was just given this.
Speaker 6: What are you guys talking about glorious every week on this show.
Speaker 5: It's so funny. The internet thinks I'm Jewish. I'm just quarter Mexican.
Speaker 2: He is, in fact a quarter Mexican.
Speaker 5: No they're not, But we are talking about bo Why are we.
Speaker 2: Talking about burritos? Also?
Speaker 3: Why are three of us wearing sombreros? And Mikey is.
Speaker 4: I have one? You have to wear? Okay, fine, you have to wear that. You have to wear.
Speaker 7: You can't even tell that this is because I have yellow here.
Speaker 3: I'm taking mind, didn't we have what didn't we have more than two of the big ones from before.
Speaker 6: I think this is a perfectly reasonable distribution of sombrero. We have equal equal distresses, that is, that is, you know, it's not the size of the sombrero, it's how you wear it.
Speaker 7: You equal distribution.
Speaker 5: So for those that are going to listen to this, eventually, we are wearing sombreros anyways.
Speaker 3: Well, all of us except Mikey, who only has like a tiny little baby simba.
Speaker 7: Have a one fifth of a sombrero.
Speaker 4: Again, I need sombrero. You guys are too obsessed with size maxing sombrero.
Speaker 5: This is the socialist sombrero.
Speaker 4: You'll be happy with this.
Speaker 7: You love it, sombrero maxing. All right, So why are we talking?
Speaker 5: I don't know what we're talking about this far. Nobody's talking.
Speaker 2: Well, we should probably talk about burritos.
Speaker 5: Yes, I did think by accident, I accidentally caused a cover. You know, Jack, you're the Twitter expert. Why did this? Why did this go viral?
Speaker 2: Well, so it's it's funny.
Speaker 3: So right, So, like all last week, I made the comment attacking like crony capitalism last week on the show, and we're going out for Kevin O'Leary, and that became that like people freak out, and that became like this huge trend. And then Andrew you kind of waded in and very I would say, like in a very similar vein with this tweet about a brito shouldn't cost twenty dollars. And yes, the very same people who were losing their minds at me, largely neocons, were We're all starting to attack you. And I feel that because I didn't feel very saying. I felt how like you're just saying, like a Brita shouldn't cost twenty dollars, and this is something and I just justice again just to say right from the very start that people need to remember that the original co host of the show, Charlie Kirk, was some This was a topic that he talked about at great length throughout all of twenty twenty five, did his sit down interview with Tucker and was walking through all of the problems that young Americans are facing and specifically outlined it by saying that if we want to prevent the rise of Mandami style candidates, then we need to actually address the economic concerns of young Americans, And from my perspective, that's all that I was saying. From your perspective, it seems to be in line with what you were saying about burritos. Obviously, because Charlie would listen to those same Turning Point students and college students that would come up at events and different things, and he was hearing their concerns and bringing it forward.
Speaker 2: That's where Charlie got it from.
Speaker 3: So when you're saying one of our college students at Turning Point said that, to me, it's like, well, yeah, that's exactly what Charlie was talking about, this type of stuff where the buy.
Speaker 2: Now, pay later, etc.
Speaker 3: That you know, I learned that from trying to BNPL, you know, I learned that from listening to Charlie and so just meeting people where they are and boy, oh boy did the neo cons freak out.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So I just want to make it thing really clear. I did not actually feel very attacked. I mean, Mark Theston came after me. I guess crime a River do we have that tweet?
Speaker 2: He did attack you.
Speaker 5: Your burritos are included in the meal plan, and I'm like, are they like.
Speaker 4: Disguis I just want to know we're getting criticism.
Speaker 6: From the chat that Andrew and Mikey are nothing commitment.
Speaker 4: They don't even have the hat on.
Speaker 8: They're saying than you ever have in your head, Andrew, shouldn't you a quarter of a quarter of Andrew, a quarter of you is fighting against the other three quarters of you.
Speaker 7: English and Irish, the world English Irish.
Speaker 2: You're like, but my one arm is drawn to the sombreros.
Speaker 5: There we go, right, so much better than you guys in it. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: It fits because you're my head.
Speaker 5: It's like Arthur and the Sword exactly. It's just meant yeah, okay. So I just did not feel I did not feel that attacked. There were people that made valid points. Joel Berry was like, actually the first who I think incidentally made it go viral. So Joel Berry used to work at the Babylon b I think now he's working with Jeremy Boring on his show. He quote tweeted me basically saying that his wife paid for all of dinner, made dinner for what like a family of eight or something like that, like they have a big family, I think with twenty bucks. And I was like, well, first of all, that's great. Love cooking for home often much cheaper and much healthier. But now when you tell me you cooked for a family of eighten for twenty bucks, I'm wondering how like healthy that was anyways. So I mean, I think it was all like, here's my point, and we could throw up look at this.
Speaker 7: Look at how many headlines have come out of this. By the way, thirty show up image thirty Like.
Speaker 5: This is like I had prop Jack, I probably had twenty people, twenty five people just text me being like, only thing on my scroll is burritos? And I was like, what happened?
Speaker 7: It's very important?
Speaker 3: Literally all well, well we should by the way we should, we should probably say that it was what what really took this into the stratosphere and I think got a lot of the news involved, was that are our great vice president who's kind of been like he's been taking a little bit of a of a twitter break at least from his spiciness, if you will. He came back, he waited right in and he said, uh so Mark Deeson, who is uh he is shall we say horizontally challenged?
Speaker 2: He would say, I'm.
Speaker 3: Surprised, Well, no, no, he's I know you're right, he's horizontally gifted. He's horizontally gifted. Yes, he's horizontally gifted, horizontally gifted. And he said, I'm surprised to hear Mark say this. If you've ever met him in person, it's quite obvious the man has never missed a burrito.
Speaker 6: We can talk about the viral guys, we need to dive into like the true deeper thought crime element, which is how much should one spend for a burrito? And I was very appalled today to discover that for all his discussion on how much a Britas should cost, Andrew Andrew apparently tips at Chipotle.
Speaker 4: Guys. We need to we need to confront this fact. We need to dive in Americans. They're not even some of them aren't even young.
Speaker 5: Well, I will tell you that doesn't impact my tip when I see a young person working hard other way around for me.
Speaker 2: Are you saying you don't tip if they're not American?
Speaker 4: I'm no.
Speaker 7: He just tips the Mexicans because he only race.
Speaker 5: I could ask for their car, if I could ask for their papers, I would I'd be like save America at Sorry, no citizenship, no.
Speaker 6: Tip, He says, he only tips I actually only like tip old people that I see old people working at faster restaurants because I feel bad that they're not like retired or like.
Speaker 4: No, some of them like to work. Here's the deal.
Speaker 5: Ye Hey. By the way, Jack Mikey says, I was not attacked. I was praised.
Speaker 4: I thought you. I didn't see you really get attacked other than I had so much back.
Speaker 2: I mean, I got like no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: It's not that you weren't the Obviously, there were a lot of people who I drew back myself included and many others in the comments. But you were attacked by the neocons. That's what I'm saying is Day launched an attack on you.
Speaker 5: Say this, believe that for Iran Burritos proxy for the ir war, because everybody who pushed the Iran war was like, pressures aren't that bad, It's gonna be just fine. Yeah, And I'm like, that's not even what I'm talking about. I'm talking about COVID era inflation, printing trillions of dollars and Biden. Biden your inflation, Okay, that's what I was talking about, because when you have thirty percent inflation stack up over like four years. I'm sorry, you're not going to turn that Titanic around in like on a dime. It's gonna take some time. Yeah, the Iran war has not probably helped inflation. It's caused a supply side shock on the energy side, which is inflated energy prices, of course, but those I believe those are temporary and we can get out from under those, especially when we get a peace deal, which I guess people like Mark Tissen don't want a peace steal. They want full regime change or something. But like, the point is the fact that it became a proxy jack for Iran is absolutely stunning. I actually think, and I haven't thought about this enough until this moment, that the fact that they were so invested in that side of the argument that they were like, oh, just get a meal plan and oh, you guys a bunch of babies, you need to cook from home and eat three ninety nine burritos filled with fake meat, like actually is a tell of how insecure they are about yep Iran.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is because they know it's unpopular. They know that people are you know, are you know, kind of are up in arms about it. Look, I was down at Chattanooga last week at this conference with Barnes and Viver Fry, Rich Barris and people were there's like just a grassroots conference. People from all the country came in and people were coming up to me saying, what what is going on with this? Why are we doing this? Why are we to ron? Were the mass deportations? That's what we thought, we voted for. Where's the Golden Age?
Speaker 2: Wire?
Speaker 3: Prices on everything up and and burritos just kind of became this convenient shorthand I think for a lot of that frustration and particularly you know, you could say it's anti elite, and for sure Mark Hasen is obviously an elite, and it's Mark.
Speaker 2: You know, it's in the means. Yes, I may have made you.
Speaker 5: Twenty Did you see twenty eight? I didn't see this until he did show prep.
Speaker 2: But uh, this which one?
Speaker 5: Mark?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: This is uh Mark Uh Mark Antoinette twenty eight?
Speaker 3: Uh Marquis Antoinette. Yeah, I'm not sure exactly who made this. I did appear on my Twitter profile though, you know so, and it says, okay, I mean let them let them make burritos.
Speaker 4: Let them which, by the way, and it does need to.
Speaker 3: Be said that every time I bring this up, that Marie Antoinette actually never said that, and in fact, she was actually known as a woman of great charity at the time, and the Communists have have really just be smirched her good name, and uh, you know, she actually doesn't deserve that, but but Marktisan does.
Speaker 2: So that's why it's there.
Speaker 5: All right, yeah JD's tweet And then you know I was actually reacting. Okay, so here and you you should chime in on this, Mikey and Blake. Actually, my whole point was that it is political malfeasance not to acknowledge the real lived experience of your voters.
Speaker 4: So you must think.
Speaker 5: That everybody is a bunch of whiny babies that just need to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps, which in general, there is a place for that kind of correction. But Blake and I we spoke to these kids. These are good kids. They're mostly Christian kids that we were talking to, and a lot of them are economically illiterate, like we've got to work on economic literacy in this country. But like, second of all, like they're really trying hard, they're doing all the right things. And it was a simple throwaway comet, Like, I don't know, it's still expensive because like, you know, it feels weird that a burrito costs twenty bucks and then like you know, everybody's freaking out. But I think it's we got to address the needs, wants, and concerns anxieties of younger voters if we have any hope of recapturing them in the coalition.
Speaker 4: Well we do.
Speaker 6: But I go back and forth on this in truth, because even if it's really obnoxious when Dan Crenshaw like, there's this sort of male to male transsexual aspect of us that manifests where they have to be like, I'm such.
Speaker 3: A man, you wind baby, kids care, you need your avocado toast and your.
Speaker 6: Burrito, and like they do this very performative thing, and it's very annoying. But it is also true that in fact, if you want to get ahead in life, one of the fastest things you can do is spend less on fast food. And a huge that young people actually are not getting ahead economically is they objectively, compared to prior generations, blow more of their money on stupid stuff. So they blow more of their money on fast food and especially delivery. Just if you want to you know, use door Dash and Instacart and all of that. You can easily bleed yourself to death just too much delivery. And then they do sports gambling if you're running that at a negative, which you almost certainly are, because you get banned from the apps if you make money off them, if you're doing that, if you're doing other if you're doing munch of crypto speculation on stupid coins like that go to zero, and then you blow money on drinking with your friends, you blow money on infinity other things you can buy online. You run out of money, and then you say, oh, I ran out of money and I'm poor, and like we need socialism as a solution. I do think we need the ability to confront that and say, like, this is a fixable problem that a lot of people refuse to fix, and we should reject demagogue politics that say.
Speaker 3: I can, so, I guess my response to that is, like I can remember when burritos were a dollar, and I remember being being in college and like a burrito, like not not a big fancy burrito, but like one of those, like the value menu was a thing, And I definitely remember when Burrito's or you know something McDonald's have the Dollar Menu, so you remember it was the Dollar venue, but then the Dollar menu became the Value Menu, and then the Value and I don't even know if they have that anymore. So this idea that you know, our country has become more expensive and some of these goods have become more expensive.
Speaker 2: It's just true.
Speaker 3: It's just obviously true that this isn't something you can just kind of buy with like pocket change anymore and you could just grab like a quick I'm.
Speaker 2: Not saying it's healthy.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it's like, you know, anything that you should be doing. And yes, you know, you you you do have to do that sometime. But people also forget, I think a lot that when you cook at home, you you know, there's a time cost and involved with that. And when you're if you're young, if you're work and you're going to school at the same time, or if you have internships that you're you know, how much time do you have left for cooking. I'm not saying it takes a long time to do that. I'm just saying that it's much easier to grab and go some food and then go do that. On the flip side, you know, a lot of people were pointing out I saw as well. They're like, oh, just have your wife cook, and it's like, well, a lot of young people aren't getting married either, and they have problems with that as well. So you have all of these compound problems, you know, or should I say multi layered problems, kind of stacked together, almost like a five layer problem that they're dealing with and a three cheese solution right around the corner. And it just exploded. The burrito exploded, and that's why the burrito beef. The burrito beef has taken.
Speaker 5: Over the burrito debate of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: I will credit where it's due.
Speaker 3: I got that from Trace Gallagher when he came one.
Speaker 6: Today people are saying, I remember when a burrito was a dollar or two dollars, and I would just note that we have had culinary inflation in the US. And so the burrito you have when you were a kid was at Taco Bell and it was crap. And I've decided to check, and the cheapest burrito at Taco Bell is still a buck fifty and it's a basic cheesy bean in rice burrito, and I bet it is nasty.
Speaker 4: Burrito is that a salt taco taco bell is nasty.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna say, sorry, wait, does that have zero protein in it?
Speaker 6: It is a cheese, bean and rice burrito. You can get a regular bean burrito for a buck ninety nine. I think the cheapest one you can get that has some form of meat.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: They have the cheesy double beef burrito for two ninety nine.
Speaker 5: Mm, okay, not bad. So we had to actually do some research and see if twenty dollars burritos were actually a thing. I'm gonna say affirmatively they are. I don't think that, yeah.
Speaker 4: Because you tip on all of your Chipotle orders.
Speaker 5: Now, so this was interesting. We have the video right, I don't know which number it is, but we actually took the team for a burrito trip to Chipotle today. But I have to say this is what was very fascinating about this experiment. And I think, Jack, you went and got your own burrito. Correct, I did, But I did not go to Chipotle.
Speaker 2: I went. I went to Key Dooble, Yeah, which both had so much better break.
Speaker 5: Okay, so clip six is uh, you can follow follow some of the team down to Chipotle. We did a we did an experiment and wanted to see what it was, what the price. I hadn't eaten a Chipotle in a long in a long time. I know you could do it, like all the time you had your double ris.
Speaker 7: I ate it yesterday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well today that actually six. Let's put we're about to run with an experiment.
Speaker 7: Can you narrate this please?
Speaker 5: That's Blake looking at his phone and he just said, got a bunch of hunger boys in college.
Speaker 4: Block?
Speaker 9: Did you get from the window?
Speaker 5: All right? And so the menu or really neat walks it's a reveal.
Speaker 7: It's like eleven walks twelve I.
Speaker 2: Think can't have a receiver?
Speaker 4: Yeah, now, I.
Speaker 7: Mine is a lot.
Speaker 4: I didn't know they tried you. Now makes sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But Phil, all right, Buck, that's probably gonna be the cheapest one.
Speaker 4: Eleven sixty. That's the cheapest one so far. It's like a chicken burrito. Did they have a special?
Speaker 7: They have a there's like sixteen seventy yeah, so here.
Speaker 3: So okay, So so from people to people at home, can you guys read the various prices off here?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like eleven, eleven, sixteen, fifteen, and I think the most expensive one was seventeen but that somebody got like a double protein, like a double chicken. Uh, and then there was a chips and guac order on one of them. Anyway, So here's here's what I would say it was.
Speaker 2: What So it came to around twenty It came.
Speaker 6: To less than twenty if you got chips and guawk and extra meat and guac in your burrito.
Speaker 7: Okay, So here here's here was the order.
Speaker 5: So somebody got guawk in their order, and that jack set up like two dollars and fifty cents when you put ad quak, and then somebody got extra protein, so that jacked it up, and then somebody got chips and guac on the side. So if you did any of those things, you're at about sixteen seventeen bucks. Now what's interesting about this, So our little Chipotle here is not in a bad part of town, but it's also not a high rent part of town. And Danny was saying that he just hit Chipotle up in Scottsdale, and they automate the tip at the end, so you know, when you swipe your card and it goes how much would you like to tip? And it gives you. The options, according to Danny, are like twenty is the lowest twenty twenty five thirty percent tip, which we can get into. But if I at this particular Chipotle, they don't even offer a tip option, so you can't. I asked the guy, so can I tip? And he goes, Nope, we don't. You can tip online, if you order online, you can tip. You can't tip if you buy in the story, I mean, just baffle if this is had you tipped at twenty percent, we would have had multiple orders over twenty bucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, but I don't feel that's very forbid.
Speaker 6: I just don't think that's I just don't think that's a compelling argument.
Speaker 4: It's to buy burritos.
Speaker 6: If I voluntarily give more money to this person who is not in the normally taxed field.
Speaker 5: Tax and tip added on, you will easily get over twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: I'll say that.
Speaker 3: So I I just target checked it out with key dobble and a Kidoba, which is so much better than report that.
Speaker 2: So mine came to my normal Okay, it's obviously better.
Speaker 3: That it just my normal burrito order without any extras, any drink, no combo anything like that was sixteen eighty five. And then if you yeah, if you had if it's with a twenty percent tip, because I think we agreed we're going to look at twenty percent tip, it would it would just be over twenty dollars.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep.
Speaker 2: That's without delivery.
Speaker 5: By the way. By the way, what's crazy is so we've got a bunch of people sending us images of like different Chipotle menus. They are actually pricing it based on like if they're in a high rent district or whatever. So like, So where we were at, the most expensive steake burrito was like eleven ninety five, and that's just that's before tax.
Speaker 7: And tip and all that stuff.
Speaker 5: But in San Francisco, La Scottsdale, those are fourteen dollars. Fourteen ninety five. Yeah, no, that's about right, and they offer the tip option just to like make you feel bad. All right. I'm so excited to share with you guys, CEE fifteen from Fatty fifteen, the first emerging essential fatty acid to be discovered in more than ninety years. It's an incredible scientific breakthrough to support our long term health and wellness and you guessed it healthy aging. Fatty fifteen co founder doctor Stephanie Van Watson discovered the benefits of C fifteen while working with the US Navy to continually improve the health and welfare of older dolphins. Believe it or not, Based on over one hundred studies, we now know that C fifteen strengthens our cells and is a foundational healthy aging nutrient which helps to slow aging at the cellular level. In fact, when our cells don't have enough C fifteen, they can become fragile in age faster, and when our cells age, our bodies age two. This eventually led to studies finding the first new nutritional deficiency to emerge in seventy five years, called cellular fragility syndrome, caused by a lack of the C fifteen. As many as one in three people worldwide may have low C fifteen levels and fragile cells. To help support and optimize healthy aging, a team of doctors funded by the US Navy spent over a decade to develop the pure science backed and bioavailable C fifteen zero ingredient in fatty fifteen. Thankfully, fatty fifteen repairs age related damage to cells, protects them from breakdown, and activates pathways the body that helped regulate our sleep, our cognitive health, and metabolism. This functionality leads to so many other exciting benefits now and as you get older. In fact, seventy percent of Fatty fifteen customers report seeing or feeling benefits within sixteen weeks, including deeper sleep, calmer moods, better energy, and overall improved health. Now that's essential. We're all aging, which means that healthy aging starts from birth. Studies have shown that C fifteen is a foundational nutrient that supports healthy growth and development and children, and supports our long term health as adults. Fatty fifteen has three times more cellular benefits than EPA and OMEGA three. By replenishing ourselves with the crucial SEA fifteen nutrient, Fatty fifteen effectively repairs cells, reverses aging related damage and at the cellular level, and restores our long term health and wellness. Fatty fifteen was developed in support of healthy aging for all, from kids to parents to grandparents. That's why award winning Fatty fifteen is now available as pure capsules, Delicious Apple Mint gummies for teens and adults and Barry Blast gummies for kids. Fatty fifteen is on a mission to support healthy aging for all, including all ages. And Stages of Life. You can get an additional fifteen percent off their ninety day subscription starter kit by going to fatty fifteen dot com slash kirk and using code Kirk at checkout.
Speaker 10: I saw this reddit online of a guy that found a receipt from like twenty fifteen from Chipotle, and he was like, this is how much my burrito cost is so like eleven years ago at this point and for a chicken burritos six ninety five. So I do think we're at this point, and I think both jack and Blake are right.
Speaker 7: I think young.
Speaker 4: People need to manage their spending better.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 7: We do love to spend money, I'll be the first to say it.
Speaker 10: But also like prices have gone up on things and the quality has gone down, and so you will get a more expensive product at Taco Bell and it's.
Speaker 4: Even worse ingredients than it was like ten years ago.
Speaker 10: So not only is it bad financially for young people, it's bad, you know, just for their health. It's almost like two total things are happening, but also like things are getting so yeah you know, yeah, Jackie brought this up earlier, like BNPL name another generation that's had to like start relying on basically splitting their pizza orders into huge This was a huge deal with.
Speaker 5: Credit cards when I was going to college, they were just handing out credit cards to everybody and people. You and I.
Speaker 10: Actually Scott Besson was here today Andrew interviewed him and.
Speaker 7: Blake and I.
Speaker 10: Actually last time I saw him, I brought up bn PL and I was like, I think the administration should ban bn PL for multiple reasons based like one, it's awful. I was like in two, a lot of the companies that are operating after pay Klarna, Like one's an Australian company, one's a Swedish company. I was like, these are foreign governments prime on young people, Like this is totally tortious.
Speaker 7: And he was like that's a good point.
Speaker 4: I think we need to do that.
Speaker 10: Like and it's totally like the the administration should do that. I think there needs to be like some steps towards figuring out how to make an economic reality and a future for young people.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I think you're both right, Like I don't think.
Speaker 5: Here's here's the bigger thing. So Jack will agree with this. This all became a proxy for Iran, like so the but then it also became sort of a proxy for the ds A rise of DSA and socialism and momdanism versus like capitalism as well. Right, And so what I was not doing was suggesting that somehow, thank you, that's ye, it's worth throwing it's worth throwing up the.
Speaker 3: Chat people people making memes of Mexican Andrew.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't get the joke.
Speaker 6: It kind of you that actually, because it just of you from last week.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 7: You really are Mexican.
Speaker 3: You got the Sanchez on there that you can definitely you can definitely see it.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 5: So here's the point, though, I'm not making an.
Speaker 4: Argument that any of this is friendly.
Speaker 5: Sanchos is for an argument in favor of socialist policies and like government controls and price fixing, none of that. What I am saying, though, is if you do not talk to the voters where they are at, and if you are distracted with foreign policy abstractions and adventurism, then people that voted for you to deliver them better economic conditions are going to be frustrated. They are not going to either vote for you, They will opt out of voting, or they might some of them vote for the socialist and so we as a conservative movement have to have a message of hope, optimism and that our ideas are actually working, because actually think they are working, but we're not talking about them enough and we're not focusing on it enough. And if everybody just tells gen Z that there are a bunch of inentided little brats and they need to like eat crap, you know, horse meat passed off as burrito meat, then that's not gonna work. It's not gonna cut it. And you can do both at the same time. You can, it will cut it, it won't cut it.
Speaker 6: But what we do, one hundred percent seat people do react to the broader zeitgeist. And so if we're gonna say we need to listen to voters, a lot of voters are essentially regurgitating a thing they are already hearing from influencers, and that includes influencers on the right. So one of the reasons people would just say grocery prices are way up is because they hear people on x all exclaiming that grocery prices are way up, and like that doesn't mean there's no reality to it. Like beef definitely got a lot more walls than last year, claiming that groceries are up thirty Okay, what's overall inflation since twenty twenty It's probably about that. Yeah, And what's wage increased since then? Probably similar to that, Like what what did the numbers pull it up?
Speaker 1: Go check?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no it I listen. I'm not in the same financial boat as a college student, gladly, happily, but even I am experiencing the squeeze and that everything is expected.
Speaker 10: It cost one hundred and something dollars to fillip our gas tank the other day, yeah, and I was like.
Speaker 5: What, Yeah, it's going And by the way, everybody has their own threshold at which point they go hold on a second, Yeah, you know what I mean. So it depending on where you are in the on the ladder economic ladder. In Serno. Put that I think on social media is that as soon as gas hits over one hundred bucks to fill up my tank, I notice, and I go, oh, come on, So like a hundred bucks is his threshold. So young people's threshold is going to be far far lower and far more acute than somebody who's thirty or forty and has a.
Speaker 3: It's again, you're you're talking about a decision. This is the system I was talking about, the five layer of burrito that young Americans find themselves in, because it's not just the price of Brita, right, it's the price of rent. It is the being kept out of the workforce because of migrant and particularly anti white, anti male policies that are in there.
Speaker 5: It is the feeling that they're kept or starting a family.
Speaker 2: Housing markets. Again, just so many various things.
Speaker 3: And so we wrote about this in because we talked about like why are we in a socialist revolution?
Speaker 2: It's like, all of this is why we're in a.
Speaker 3: Socialist revolution right now, and it's why socialist candidates keep winning. And what's really interesting is you go back when we wrote the book The Unhumans about communist history, and in the Bolshevik excuse me, in the Bolshevik Revolution, what did they campaign on? Well, they campaigned against an unpopular foreign war, which is World War One. They campaigned on land reform because the price of housing, and they campaigned on the price of food. And so Lenin's slogan, which he said again and again was peace.
Speaker 2: Land bread, Peace land bread.
Speaker 3: And it's like, aren't we seeing the exact same things play out right now?
Speaker 5: It sounds like ELSI ed, what is his like, money out of politics. He's got a three point plan, money in your wallet and Medicare for all.
Speaker 3: So all I can remember that he said was that was that he's like these Republicans, they can't say my name right, So let me tell you something. You keep my damn name out of your mouth if you can't say.
Speaker 4: Answer is I don't care?
Speaker 5: All right? Hold on, We've got Zuzu's pedal says there's nothing more budget friendly than the five dollars rotisserie chicken at Costogo.
Speaker 4: So true.
Speaker 7: Can we take a moment to appreciate it?
Speaker 3: If you can afford a costco membership, you Costco stole cost me membership though.
Speaker 7: But I mean, honestly, I never Here's what everybody kept.
Speaker 5: Saying, you gotta cook, you gotta cook, you gotta cook. And I was like, take it back to my high school or my college life. I cannot, for the life of me.
Speaker 4: Remember cooking like not one I don't think. But that's just part of it.
Speaker 6: Like part of what is pushing back here is like how to some extent this is fake that actually these are all easily fixable problems, and this is This is why I do get a little worried if we just say we have to listen to this and have no pushback whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Is that like nobody's saying that, Well, no, but.
Speaker 6: It kind of is like there's definitely like there's certainly a take where when some people just point it out actually like a lot of places you can get burritos are not that expensive, and they'll just kind of blow ups. Oh, really, great message you're gonna have there for young people, and like then the tone basically is just you have to let people complain about anything. And if the truth is is that you can actually go to a grocery store and get very affordable items. Actually, cooking is very easy to do, easier than ever to learn at this point because there's YouTube guides, there's a million ways to figure it out online, and people just prefer and you actually have more free time than your parents did thirty years ago.
Speaker 4: There's actually like it's really easy to do.
Speaker 6: People just choose not to do it because they like to complain, and there's something to be said that we should push back.
Speaker 2: Couldn't disagree more totally wrong?
Speaker 4: Okay, but I'm riot.
Speaker 3: No, no, yeah, because I mean I mean, I certainly agree that people do spend too much time scrolling, but it's like, I don't think people. I think that if you go around telling people that they should just suck it up.
Speaker 2: And that their concerns don't matter.
Speaker 3: Like that's why say edwins em On Damie and Francesca I hate Thanksgiving in Wisconsin. That that's what allows those type of candid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, that's my big concern. And you know, here, here's what I would say. I believe the free market is the way out of this, but we've also got a confront that are market attributed to the problem with foreign adventurism, runaway spending, not getting serious about the debt. If you want to know what really drives inflation, it's printing money. It's more dollars in the system than there are goods, so more dollars chasing fewer goods.
Speaker 7: And the interest in terms of COVID.
Speaker 5: Also war and war you got to print money for war in your by the way, war causes issues like we're seeing the straight of Horror moves where you got an energy shock. So these things do are policy based, but bigger than anything. And when you're riding a forty trillion dollar debt and you have a two trillion dollar deficit. Every year, you're printing money, you're borrowing money, you're putting dollars into circulation that's not matched by increased productivity. This is why Milton Friedman was like, set it and forget it. You should increase the money supply every year by three percent and get the economist out of the money supply because that's what ultimately causes inflation.
Speaker 10: But I mean, the fastest way to get inflation down right now is energy costs, and the fastest way to give it to that is this war. And if we didn't start this war to begin with, we won't be in the situation we're in right now. So is this the reason debate really just about the Iron War?
Speaker 5: Probably it's about that and and affordability.
Speaker 2: The reason is so intense it's intense is the Iram War.
Speaker 10: Well, I would also add, like I said, don't forget Like Charlie went on Tucker's show last year, like almost a year to the day, and he's like, they're radical problems facing the younger generation, and if solutions aren't given soon, they will look to radical solutions for their radical problems, and so that's where you see on the left, like mom, Donnie immediately won because he was offering radical solutions. And on the right you can see radical solutions as well, but it like if you do not offer a solution, they will look elsewhere and they'll look for a speedy solution, and oftentimes that's a radical one. But it was like, yeah, it's well.
Speaker 5: So it's important to play back the tape here and remember that moment because you bring up a year ago with Charlie, right, we have to remember that the Democrats did this in twenty twenty four. They were like, the economy's fine, everybody, it's fine. It's just the media is talking about it too much.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 5: Well, no, we had four years of inflation that was to your point, so that thirty percent inflation. People were reeling from the sticker price of everything, and was saying, hey, we won in twenty four, but this is what cement. It's not we don't get these votes guaranteed for the rest of these people's lives. We have to deliver on our promises, which is we've got to bring affordability back, we've got to bring growth back, because I mean candidly on some of these stuff, whether it's if it's like beef, dropping beef prices is one thing, dropping egg prices. But you don't want deflation in the economy. That's a disaster. So what you have to do is you have to grow your way out of a previous inflationary period. So you have to unshackle the economy and growth. It felt like we were on that path for a while, and then it felt like we got distracted and sidetracked with Iran and other things. So the point of making this argument is not that we want socialism. We don't want price fixing. We don't want thirty percent off at the grocery store. In Mom Donnie's case, it's going to drive Bodega's out of business and cause you know, it's going to cause shortages and all kinds of other disruptions, and they're going to seize more and more power in that in that city. We don't want that because that ends in disasters. We want to unshackle the economy. And I think we've got to start educating young people on basic economic principles because right now I think they they think the solution is taking the minimum wage twenty bucks an hour, they think the solution is for giving student loves. They think the solution is all kinds of government fixes, which is just going to further distort the economy.
Speaker 3: Well, and there are things the government can do, by the way, like mass deportations that will actually help help phenomenally with with the labor market, that will help with the housing market, housing prices, rent prices.
Speaker 2: So now that those pressures.
Speaker 3: Right now, you're peeling away layers of the burrito, because hey, we are opening up the job market. Hey we're opening up the dating market. Do by the way, we're opening this up now, perhaps mass deportations would lead to more, you know, higher prices for like door dash or Uber eats or something like that, because there's so many illegals that use that, and if there's you know, if there's lower you know, if there's lower availability of labor for that, then you would perhaps get higher prices on delivery. Right, So that could certainly be something that I could see. But at the same time, you're also opening up jobs. If people want to do that as a side, as a side hustle, then you could take advantage of that too. If you're someone who's you know, who wants to make an extra buck while you're driving around, then.
Speaker 5: Good that as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, consult driving cars pick up a door dash order, I guess you'd have to, like you'd have to bring it out and dry.
Speaker 7: They'll be able to do.
Speaker 2: I mean, I imagine they.
Speaker 6: Just roll up, the window, comes down, the employee goes out, drops it in.
Speaker 7: There's a million in the.
Speaker 10: Next like five years. Door dash as it's as it exists right now will not even be a thing. Like the food will not be picked up at restaurants. It's going to be made in these massive warehouses that are like data centers, buy robots, and then a car will come to the warehouse pick up the order. And so these restaurants will white label and whitelist basically these warehouse in these machines to make because the.
Speaker 6: Machine already this how DoorDash restaurants are is they're just in a random room. They're not a place you can go other than so the machines have the recipe. Now, yeah, they have the recipe.
Speaker 10: For like the burger from Red Robin, and so they will make it right there on the spot and then they'll box it, bag it, and then it's waiting to be picked up by a by a DoorDash driver and the only employee that would be needed is to transfer it from point A into the car.
Speaker 4: Now here's the blackpill. We're going to have robot ubers.
Speaker 6: We're going to have robot door dash, We're gonna probably have robot making the food in these kitchens. But will still have the huge number of migrants that we shipped in because we supposedly needed them to do all of this, like low wage labor.
Speaker 11: Being a mom is the greatest honor of my life. Today, you can join me in making sure that girls and women who are wondering what to do about their unexpected pregnancies have the truth they need to choose life. It was important to Charlie, and it's important to me.
Speaker 5: This summer marks three years since the Dobs decision, and since then, the total number of abortions each year has only increased with greater access to telehealth and abortion pills in the mail medication. Abortions now account for more than sixty percent of all abortion and that number is only growing. That's why Preborn gives free ultrasounds to girls and women. When a young woman sees her baby and here's her heartbeat, it doubles the chance she'll choose life. So one hundred and forty dollars helps give five mothers a free ultrasound and saves babies, two hundred and eighty dollars helps save ten babies, and just twenty eight dollars a month can save a baby a month for less than a dollar a day and a fifteen thousand gift, and I know there's some of you out there, fifteen thousand dollars gift will provide an ultrasound machine that will save the lives of countless babies for years to come. Call eight three three eight five zero two two two nine or click on the preborn banner at Charliekirk dot com Today.
Speaker 3: Did you guys hear what they're doing in in in uh In, Ohio right now with the Haitians? Supposedly Post Millennial says that has this up, but I haven't seen a video it yet. I really I've kind of been asking around for it. It says they're putting ankle monitors on the Haitians because.
Speaker 2: They're so TPS.
Speaker 3: TPS has ended, so they're putting ankle monitors on the Haitians, and I guess they're tracking them to make sure, Hey.
Speaker 2: If you haven't gone back yet, get them on to plane.
Speaker 5: Don't we have like fifteen percent of Haiti living.
Speaker 7: I love a good Haitian ankle monitor. Oh so it's so funny.
Speaker 2: So I voted for this one.
Speaker 7: I don't want an ankle monitor. I want them with them.
Speaker 4: Can we can we get an ankle monitor on Andrew.
Speaker 3: Logistical issues to just to just getting them all out. So so so for the time being, we're we're attacking model.
Speaker 5: So on track with what Blake just said, though, I am I I think I posted about this this morning that why is there no serious political, concerted effort being made to fix legal immigration? Think about it, even the Save America Act. Everybody's like, we need the Save America Act. I agree, because we let it in all these foreigners. But we really need to stop letting in all these foreigners.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's the really sad thing is sometimes pointed out.
Speaker 6: I think this is pointed out during Lindsay Graham's funeral where he said, you know, he kept going getting higher and higher and thinking like, who's really in charge of things?
Speaker 4: And then you discover no one's in charge.
Speaker 6: And I think immigration is a lot like that like you think there's someone deep in the system who's thought about, Okay, yeah, we're letting in all of these immigrants, but this is going to have demographic effects and wage effects, and you know it's going to have this impact on the country, but it's worth it for this cynical or manipular reason. And then actually the truth is they're all dumb and they don't understand what they're doing. So what you literally have is you have business people who think, I need people to fill these jobs. They don't think, well, what's the long term effect on this country. They don't think, are we importing a bunch of people who will vote for socialism and take my business away? Don't even think about it. They just it's truly, it is truly mindless and retarded.
Speaker 4: Went.
Speaker 5: I went to this dinner in DC a couple of weeks back, and it's like a month ago. I guess it was right after cls So and I met this congressman and he's actually one of the sponsors of the Dignity Dodd Act and play the music, play music, Digny Dodd.
Speaker 6: Come on, you gotta know sod I got.
Speaker 4: We're not human capital.
Speaker 5: We used to in this country. Tell us about this dinner in DC. The guy just was like, we need labor. We can't find white kids. Literally, this was said, white, we can't find white kids to man the farms in Indiana. And I said, well, okay, but like you've been saying that for you know, since nineteen sixty five, like you've got literally there's one hundred million more people in the country now with if you count immigrants, their kids, their grandkids, then there otherwise would have been we have one hundred million more people on our population list because of nineteen sixty five and because of nineteen ninety, and you still can't. It's not like there's more farms. As a matter of fact, there's fewer. And as a matter of fact, there are more like Hispanics working them. There's more automation, there is more tractors, there is more everything that should make the labor needs that you think you need less, and you still can't find workers.
Speaker 4: When is it gonna stand nothing?
Speaker 6: Black pills me like just seeing that the Chinese now have boring office cubicle environments where the Chinese guys are driving their agricultural machines in an air conditioned room like robot and then meanwhile in the in the US, you can find videos of guys driving tractors that don't even have a cab on the top.
Speaker 10: Still, that's too black, Pilly, that's too black. I know it's gonna too much black pill Blade, there's a Okay.
Speaker 5: My point is that labor. And then you have Senator Curtis. Freaking Senator Curtis. This guy is such a piece of work. I cannot for the like Blake or Jack, did you cover this story this week?
Speaker 7: Senator Curtis.
Speaker 2: The states, the state, I.
Speaker 3: Haven't talked about it on air, but yet it states, guess.
Speaker 5: Get to determine how many visas they get, especially visits, so you're taking it away from the federal Imagine how many visas you think, like Blue California, when they get to count all those people in the census for apportionment and for federal grants get are gonna let in. And then you got the Supreme Court that gives them all birthright citizenship if they drop a baby off here.
Speaker 7: The whole thing is so ridiculous. But do you think AI is gonna make it better worse? Because you you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're gonna have a permanent underclass of like these these cheap foreign.
Speaker 4: Labor that we just let inn that.
Speaker 6: I think it's scarier than that we might get in a reality. I think there's a lot of people who will say, we just need to ban the AI stuff to make sure we have jobs for our imported underclass.
Speaker 4: Well reverse, yeah, I mean this is a take of a lot of people.
Speaker 6: Is basically like, we need to have these bottom wrung jobs and our lives will be worse.
Speaker 5: That he wants to ban self driving semi trucks, right, isn't that.
Speaker 10: I'm not sure he hates self driving trucks. That's not even gonna be a thing. Okay, So I with that because we're literally going to have hundreds of to make sure it's gonna end up. I do genuinely think it's going to be a good and it's not that actually.
Speaker 2: I have to I mean it's not. There's going to be very very careful with anything. When it comes to trucking, it's.
Speaker 7: Not going to be a truck to do the same thing at the ports. It's to be a truck. There's literally going to be there's going to be a.
Speaker 10: Massive drone that will fly to the ports of Long Beach and it will pick up a storage container that has to be delivered to Scottsdale, Arizona, and it will fly adjacent to the freeway and it will just go and it'll be one tenth of the cost. It'll be much faster, and it's they're going to be flying. It's not gonna be on the rip.
Speaker 4: Isn't that gonna take a huge amount of energy? Really?
Speaker 7: No, it's all gonna be nuclear energy.
Speaker 4: This is really getting ambitious.
Speaker 10: No, dude, there's a company right now that's doing this. They're building these massive.
Speaker 4: Drums over your head all the time.
Speaker 10: No, it's nuclear powered for their like the batteries inside of it can operate it or the machine.
Speaker 4: Or whatever you like, a giant cargo container.
Speaker 7: That's so jack.
Speaker 5: Make your point though, why why are you against why why are you getting for example, the long shoreman are they fought this too, remember automation at the ports? They and Trump agreed with them. He ended up back in their play to make sure it's still manned and it's not all robotic and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So here's yeah.
Speaker 3: So, so number one, we have enough problems with trucks on the road right now because of all the migrants that have been given these uh these trucking contracts and trucking licenses who obviously shouldn't have them. They're getting them from like diploma mills, and it's killing people. You know, self driving semis that you know, can it get there eventually? Sure, but I think it's something you've got to be very very careful with in terms of technology. And at the same time, we don't we know that if you don't have a college degree, that driving a truck is one of the fastest ways that you can get on your feet. And we tell people to pull themselves up by their bootstraps. Driving a truck is a great way to actually do that. And then when you turn around and say, oh, but you know, also we should allow that that industry to be destroyed. It's like, like, what are we doing guys?
Speaker 6: Well, okay, but then we could we could do it far more easily, and we could say we could have unlimited jobs for them. We should just ban like construction machinery and make everyone do it with shovels jobs.
Speaker 7: Right, I have a Tesla. I this self driving.
Speaker 4: Is so cool and also incredibly safe.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like it is so safe, I can I will trust myself texting and driving.
Speaker 7: So I shouldn't say this I supposed to do that says that I know.
Speaker 4: But like what it's so, and this is what the technology is now, like imagine the technology five years.
Speaker 2: But that's driving it.
Speaker 3: That is totally different from driving a semi plus, by the way, making the deliveries in every place that you have to pull up to, You've got you've got parking, you've got a regular you know, it parks, loading docks and all sorts of things.
Speaker 2: I just think that it parks. That's cool.
Speaker 3: And I know a lot of people who have Teslas that do it as well.
Speaker 2: And I'm not knocking it.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that a semi is like it's it's like an entirely different category.
Speaker 6: How many road accident deaths do you think the US has in a given year?
Speaker 4: Is fifty thousand, it's about it's almost fifty thousand.
Speaker 5: But that's not just I mean, yeah, which country semis? So Faz is saying semis are a generation away, too much money, No one will ensure it to precision based. I don't know Tesla has a semi.
Speaker 10: They have a semi, that is, they do have a yeah, and they've been shown off and they're working on perfecting it so that I can yeah, do delivery, I don't know, man, And then their robot's supposed to come out this year too or next year.
Speaker 5: Faz says. The optimism to mess up and drop off at a loading dock and lose a payload. I don't set up a cascade of issue.
Speaker 10: I'm incredibly optimistic about it. I think it's gonna I think it'll end up being fine. But also like there's gonna you're gonna have like a you're not gonna buy a robot that can like cook and clean for you in your house.
Speaker 7: I totally think you will.
Speaker 10: And then also like I know a guy who owns one of the companies that I was just that that makes it makes the food in the these massive warehouses and then door dashers will come pick it up. I know a guy that owns and operates like a massive company like that. He told me he's like, by the time your kid is like thirteen years old, every single one of his meals will come from a warehouse and it will be healthier, cheaper, and better.
Speaker 7: And I was like, I don't know if I like that.
Speaker 6: That's sure, I like it I what I do worry about here is just it's the flattening.
Speaker 4: Of every thing.
Speaker 6: So I was actually just reading a book review that was pretty interesting. It talked about how if you're like, if you're a mom today, like you still do basically the same things you know, the mom your mom.
Speaker 4: Did for you.
Speaker 6: So you put on music for the kid, you like, look up things, if they ask questions, you you make food like you do all the stuff, or you know, you.
Speaker 7: Send, you send photos.
Speaker 6: So like, let's say you wanted to send like, let's say you wanted to put on music for your kid even twenty five thirty years ago. That means you pull out the CD or you pull out of the cassette tape, you put it into this machine. You make sure the machine is working right, and it starts playing. Now it's you hit a button on your phone. You want to send photos of your kid to family members thirty years ago. You literally print out a photo which you probably had to go to a shop to get, and then you put it in an envelope and you pull out a pen and you write on that envelope and you mail it to somebody. Now, you push some buttons on your smartphone.
Speaker 4: And now all that's how all things are.
Speaker 6: You do everything through your smartphone, everything through a computer, and I feel like we're doing that with the robots. It's gonna be you want to get food of the robot warehouse and stuff, you want to order a delivery of anything. You go on to Amazon on your phone and you bring in something from the robot warehouse, and it's like everything is just from a robot warehouse. There's something dark about it. There is something dark about it.
Speaker 3: But I agree, I completely architecture that this is where you get socialists. I was just gonna say, I completely agree with you, Blake, And that's why I think we need to be careful about all these things. And also this is where socialist revolutions come from, just like I was talking about before the Industrial Revolution led to the Bolshevik Revolution, because it was the Industrial Revolution and on the back of that so much economic upheaval, which is kind of what we're talking about now. And what Mikey, what you what your friend? I think our mutual friend was chatting about future vision. That about the future is that people are going to be freaked out. And yes, there have been times in the past where that level of freak out has led to some very very dark outcomes.
Speaker 5: Well, I would just say that architecturally speaking, not seeing a bunch of fast food all over the place, I'm not super mad about. That's just me personally. And you're still gonna have sit down restaurants where you go and sit down and eat.
Speaker 7: So you're this is this is pure.
Speaker 4: What if that's also robot food? What if it's just robots in the.
Speaker 5: Kitchen, I'm not I don't think it's gonna I mean, okay, it could be robot like line chefs, but I think there will still be like a chef chef at I think it will be.
Speaker 10: Fine for a very long time. And I think that we're going to figure out how to live with it. And like, I think that our economy is going to reward what works and it's not gonna reward what doesn't work. I think successful families, instead of having like a robot made will want to actually hire a person because they want like interpersonal people.
Speaker 4: I'm not so sure about that.
Speaker 6: I think about easily people accept things that I think are actually not great, like the degree where they one hundred percent outsourced parenting to a screen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you see people so eager to do that.
Speaker 5: And so here's where it's.
Speaker 2: Just turn on Miss Rachel. Just turn on Miss Rachel.
Speaker 5: I just think there's a whole movement against that because I, at least in my friend group with my that have kids, I mean, everybody's trying to limit screen time as much as possible and trying to keep kids active. I mean maybe maybe we're the exception not the rule. I don't know. But where this is really going, which is the not, is that they're you know, Elon Musk is talking about UBI and he's talking about everybody the only people that will work in the future are people that want to work, and everybody else will be living on a universal basic games.
Speaker 4: The hot take is we already have that. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Charlie talked about the UBI stuff too, very early on. This was like end of twenty four beginning of twenty five too. Is He brought up we were literally going by the Long Beach, you know, shipping yards, and he was like, in in five to ten years time, those cranes are going to be operated by AI and computers. Those trucks are going to be operated by and computers. He's like, all of the unions are gonna be out of a job because they just cause headaches. And he's like, it's gonna be epic. He goes, but it's gonna be awful. At the same time, he's like this it will lead to a revolution. It's gonna be awful. And I was like, well, how do you fix it? He's like, honestly, like UBI is the simplest, quickest fixed. But then you just have a bunch of people secling off the teed of the you know, private companies and government that laid them off.
Speaker 7: They have it. In Alaska, though, was the closest example.
Speaker 6: Which stuff is not coming from people who are in blue collar jobs who are like worried about AI replacing them. The biggest source of like true like democrat like DSA radicalism, that stuff, it's coming from people who actually have like normal jobs in a lot of places, but they kind of wish they had like one hundred and twenty thousand dollars a year email jobs or something.
Speaker 5: Look at who's voting for guys like LSI ed it's affluent white people and third worlders.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well affluent, they sell affluent.
Speaker 6: But often the windows are like a group that really predicts voting for DSA like ninety five percent level is like people who have PhDs and then they make between thirty and sixty thousand dollars a year, which two people making sixty thousand dollars a year if you're a couple, is actually a perfectly livable income. But it feels like, especially if you have a PhD, they often are aspire to hire, and there's a lot of anger that comes from that, a lot of resentment from that. Those people are usually not at risk of long term unemployment, but they do feel like they feel lower status than they should be, and that drives a lot of rage.
Speaker 4: And you saw that. I mean with the Bolshevik Revolution. The people leading the Bolshevik Revolution were not literal laborers. It was like extremely angry lower elites, like the sons of clergymen, the sons of professors, in some case, the sons of the abilities.
Speaker 3: I love that, yes, yeah, and so yeah, the leaders, the leaders, which this is what of course Lendon referred to as the vanguard of the proletariat. So he's like, the working.
Speaker 2: Class are not rising, we need to teach them.
Speaker 3: How to rise, right, And so that's where that's where Lenin comes from. And of course the it's it's parodied very well in Animal Farm. Uh is the original version, not the new version. And you know, but at the same time it it does grab purchase and and all of these things do end up finding their ways into home, into their homes. And by the way, this is why, you know, the Midwest, which has been a heavily unionized area, heavily blue collar unionized area, is now being the test bed for so many of these things.
Speaker 2: That's why so much of this is coming out of there.
Speaker 3: Whether it's Michigan, whether it's Minnesota, whether it's Wisconsin. You're going and you're going to see more. You are absolutely going to see more.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know that we got anywhere here other than the fact that I'm right, it's dumb to ignore the problems of young people.
Speaker 4: We are going. I still think.
Speaker 6: For tipping at Chipotle, I tip at a sit down restaurant. You can tip at a bar. But if you are just going up to accoun register and giving them money and receiving food in return, it is weird.
Speaker 4: To tip for that.
Speaker 5: I'm a sucker.
Speaker 2: But I'll say I'll combine the two. I'll combine the two. Weeks. Man, if you've got a guy like Kevin.
Speaker 3: O'Leary, who you know, made all of his money by destroying Oregon Trail and carbon San Diego, not through like you know, a war crime against jen Y by the way, and not you know, not actually being productive in society. And he's running. You got him on TV weeping over a golden rolex that cost two million dollars. And then you've got then like his buddies turn around the next week and they're like.
Speaker 1: Screw you.
Speaker 3: If you don't want to pay twenty dollars for burrito, just make one at home. And like you wonder why people are upset, and you wonder why young people are turning to a socialist revolution.
Speaker 2: You are why. Just look in the mirror.
Speaker 3: You are why. And that's why we as a movement actually need to be talking about things in terms of the national good. I don't like the phrase of common good. I don't think we should use that, but I think the national good, like all of these things that we support, they stop at the border.
Speaker 10: Wait, so it's Kevin O'Leary's fault why somebody can't afford a twenty dollars burrito.
Speaker 2: This is not what I said. It's literally not what I said. You know, I didn't.
Speaker 5: No, he's saying that Guys like Kevin O'Leary, when you go and you kind of talk about your two million dollar roll X, it kind of gives it all like a bad look, right if you're okay, Imagine you're struggling, you got like twenty bucks in the account, you voted for Trump, and you're like, hey, the golden ear is coming and you're still struggling. The price is still you can't afford rito's. Yeah, you can't afford a burrito. And then Kevin O'Leary is talking about his two million dollar roll ucks. I could see why the optics on that are bad. I still want to celebrate success like I celebrate I celebrate Elon must being the first trillionaire. I totally do. I have no problem with billionaires, you know Zoram mom Donnie talking about the you know, should billionaires exist? No, absolutely not. We should not become that grievance based culture, that jealousy based culture. That's what fuels this stuff.
Speaker 4: But what we need to do is we need to be messaging to.
Speaker 5: Young people and saying, you know, to quote Bill Clinton, I feel your pain and I want to I want to help, and we're gonna be unleashing all this stuff. We're gonna be working with for first time home buyers. We're gonna be unleashing the free market to go build a lot of new homes for young people. We're gonna be deporting illegals that are stealing your homes. We're gonna police the streets so there's more safe neighborhoods you want to live like.
Speaker 7: These are the solutions.
Speaker 5: That we actually need to be bringing to bear, and we need to have our own message. But I think just right that when you have when you have people gloating over their wealth at a time of a K shaped economy which is a lot more rich people are getting rich and a lot more poor people in the middle are getting poor, that the timing is potentially problematic.
Speaker 7: So I actually think both can be right.
Speaker 5: And I just I just want to say that we already do put limits on corporations. It's conservatives. If you if corporations had their way, they would import millions of foreign illegals and they would just never end right because they want cheap slave labor. And we've already said it's a conservative movement. We don't we reject this excess of capital, and we want to protect American labor. So there are reasonable things that we can do right that that are still pro market, pro freedom of capital moving. We also and by the way, Charlie used to talk about this all the time, it's like, what did we do? What did we get in exchange for hollowing out our industrial base in the Midwest? We got a bunch of cheap crap from China that ends up in a trash heap. Like at some point, like these are totally fair questions to ask, and we can still celebrate the capital markets. We can still celebrate entrepreneurs and make that happen. But there are things that I think were you know, we are good to reign in.
Speaker 10: Yeah that makes sense, that makes sense, and and yeah, sorry, no, I was just gonna say I want to separate like morally and politically. Like morally, I do think, you know, spending one point eight million dollars on a watch, that money should not be used that way, Like you can use that money way better as Christians.
Speaker 7: Like morally, that is my take.
Speaker 10: Politically, I just I'm not really in the business of telling people who've earned.
Speaker 7: The money how to spend their money.
Speaker 10: And I also am like I always want to be careful blaming like a socialist revolution on somebody who's just spending their money the way they want to spend their money.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 10: But again, like morally, I of course like I have that line in the sand with but does that make sense?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, I actually think well.
Speaker 3: I would, I would say though it's it's so I'm sure Elon spends more money than Kevin O'Leary.
Speaker 2: But also Elon is famous for being fastidious, right, So he's he's.
Speaker 3: Famous for like having a you know, like a one bedroom apartment, and he sold all of his houses and you know, he's a trillionaire, but he doesn't live like no, he doesn't have this private jet which he uses to go around and conduct his operations.
Speaker 2: But he doesn't.
Speaker 3: He's not like on TV talking about weeping over a two million dollars gold watch, right right, because you know.
Speaker 2: And and and these one of the deadly sins, and so is greed.
Speaker 7: He makes things. He also bought Twitter now X that was.
Speaker 5: He did it for, I mean, which is a public book about how we need better a national good. You're always going to have elites you're always going to have the Mathew principle where you know, some people just really accelerate and they do a lot of really good things, and their wealth is going to accelerate behind them. What we want to do is we want to make sure that they're in I think of it in terms of investments and incentives, and maybe that's taxes, maybe that's grants, whatever, but you want to incentivize capital.
Speaker 7: You don't want to outlaw.
Speaker 5: People doing free market stuff, but you want to incentivize good movements. So I love this when Trump was like, Okay, car companies, you're gonna move your manufacturing facility to Mexico and we're gonna lose all these jobs out of Detroit. Well up yours. I'm gonna tear a few fifty if you try and sell those cars back to America.
Speaker 3: And that's the difference between capital that's national populace a globe.
Speaker 2: This is globalism versus nationalism.
Speaker 3: This goes all the way back to twenty sixteen and how we used to always talk about this, and so it's this idea of like an international capital system versus you know, you asked me the other day on the show, you know, like, well, well, do you believe in capitalism? Like, what do you stand for? I'm like, well, national's populism. And I guess I guess the way you would you would combine it is just say, like a national capitalism, right, so idea where you support the free market, but you also have borders, you have an identity, you have heritage, you have a country at the same time, and that we're not we're not pushing these things at the you know, at the dearth or at the you know, to the to the damage of our country. Right you look at us Joshua Isaac sitting there with like fifteen thousand Haitians over in Ohio right now, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, totally. I And by the way, Reagan famously used terrorists to protect national industries. Didn't Nixon do it as well?
Speaker 7: I know, the found I mean, I wouldn't say.
Speaker 3: That protections went overboard on price controls.
Speaker 2: I would I would.
Speaker 5: Even say that, right, But what other what other presidents famously used protection used tariffs or whatever to protect Lincoln? Lincoln? Okay, the founders did the Founding generation, Well, the Founders did a lot.
Speaker 6: Of They did a lot of tariffs just for revenue, like protectionism to cultivate native industry. Definitely a late eighteen hundreds thing because you had Britain super dominant, and then the US wants to grow their own manufacturing rather than just not not mercantise.
Speaker 5: Sorry there, but it's mostly like cotton and clothing and yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh well no, I mean it was it was just early manufacturing, so pinning Jenny's and all.
Speaker 4: Of that stuff. Uh, yeah, you know it's and there's other countries that have made.
Speaker 5: That curious on your take Historically speaking, looking back, has protectionist policies mostly been Have you seen it deployed well? And do you in general supporter or you general don't support it?
Speaker 6: It can be done well, but I would say the default is it doesn't work great. There's a lot of well, there's a lot of there's a lot of political pressure to just turn it into pure rent seeking, so you protect a failing business from its own failures and that. Yeah, and it's so easy to do that. Examples where it's been successful, I mean this is dark to say. Examples where it's been successful. It's often worked in authoritarian countries where you have an authoritarian guy who can like for who can basically like sabotage, any attempt to make it a political racket. So if your Korea, South Korea did pretty successful protectionism, and what they had to do is, for example, they say, we want to develop a car industry in Korea, and one of the things that they do under their autocracy is they say making we're training you so that you can be an export market to other countries. So we're not we're basically not going to let you just cater to the Korean market. You have to be able to export, and if you're not good at it, we're going to like cut this off. And like you basically have to really you use it to protect your industry. But if you're using it to just protect it from its own failures as opposed to just protect it enough to grow and become competitive, and like it can't be you know, sabotaged or dumped or overwhelmed by a richer foreign competitor, it's not going.
Speaker 5: But what about like us steel for example, we have to make our own steel. We got to make our own vitamin C, we got to make our own cars and rockets and good.
Speaker 2: Once again, the national.
Speaker 4: Good, it's you have to be.
Speaker 6: What I would say is you have to be careful because it's very easy for that again to just turn into really expensive rent.
Speaker 5: Seeking protecting business.
Speaker 6: You're yeah, you're protecting an obsolete business that shouldn't.
Speaker 5: But that's why you want competition domestically as well.
Speaker 6: So like, basically, if you're doing protectionism, it should be for the sake of allowing you to build up an industry that is then globally competitive.
Speaker 4: And that is what China has been successful at, that is what Korea.
Speaker 6: Has been successful at. But if you want, I mean, there are plenty of countries.
Speaker 2: Where they protection to protect.
Speaker 6: Their local company that is useless, and there the product is garbage and you're forced to buy this garbage product.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'll tell you guys, speaking of China right now. One thing I noticed in in Europe, Dude, there's Chinese cars everywhere and and I'll tell you what else.
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: The technology.
Speaker 3: So when we were doing like Uber and sometimes we get picked up in them, and I was like, oh, let's let's let's try it out right, the b y D and different different Gielee is another one that's out there, and they're nice. The technology looks remarkably similar to that of a Tesla I G I wonder why, and and they're and you know, I was talking to some of the drivers and they were saying, like, yeah, these cars are really cheap, so they're nice cars, they're cheap. China is bringing their a game when it comes to when it comes to the car industry. They're bringing Chinese cars very quickly.
Speaker 6: The scariest thing about Chinese car industry is they didn't have a car industry at all basically in twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah, I know. That's that.
Speaker 3: To me, it's it's bizarre because when I lived in China, I don't remember any Chinese cars, and now go to Europe and I see Chinese like car brands.
Speaker 5: This should probably engage in some protectionism against Chinese cars, maybe because they have a huge car industry in Europe. Anyways, Zuzu's pedal says they are upset they can't afford a burrito. People are under communism, will never ever have a burrito ever. Explain our are us to gen Z? I explain this to gen Z? Yeah, fair enough. I mean you don't get a lot of options in a communist society. Okay, hold on, we I want this.
Speaker 4: Here's here.
Speaker 7: I don't mean to pivot.
Speaker 2: Can I respond to that?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 2: Just real quick.
Speaker 3: Here's here's the problem is a lot of this, a lot of this is emotional, and it's fear based, right, And the problem is you're and embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Had this so perfectly.
Speaker 3: On human events the other day he said, you're never going to make people more scared of socialism than they are of not being able to pay their bills or feed their kids. And and that's the fight.
Speaker 5: Hi, folks, Andrew here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at y Refi. You've probably been hearing me talk about y Refi for some time now. We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why ref I will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Why ref I can help? Just go to y refi dot com. That's the letter, Why then refi dot com And remember y Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to yrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you. So this is I don't mean to pivot to a abruptly here, but we're running out of time here and I want to make sure that we have some time to address that. This is the one year anniversary you tipped me off to.
Speaker 4: This, because no, it tipped me off to it, so full full credit there of charge.
Speaker 5: Why don't you say it?
Speaker 4: We are?
Speaker 6: It is today, specifically, today is the one year anniversary of I think one of our fondest memories all of us, which is Charlie got a south Park episode about him, Yes.
Speaker 4: And we were all very excited. One yet one year mark dud of the Charlie south Park episode that was so funny. He was so excited.
Speaker 6: It was very funny because he was I remember him being very tentative, likes a.
Speaker 4: Good thing, and we're like, yes, it's a good thing.
Speaker 7: I am the first thing.
Speaker 5: So we put it in our group chat and it was in our thought crime chat, and he goes like what do I do.
Speaker 7: Like and and it was like jack me blake.
Speaker 6: Everybody was just like Charlie was not a South Park guy because he was like.
Speaker 7: And and We're like, dude, just ride the wave.
Speaker 4: Be happy about it.
Speaker 7: He was like, Okay, I can do that.
Speaker 4: Let's shot some of the hens.
Speaker 3: Do you remember him saying, because remember, so the way it worked was there was the trailer that came out first where you could see like the clip.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: I think it was even just a shot.
Speaker 2: But but my point is it was a screenshot.
Speaker 3: But my point is he didn't know how bad he was gonna be, you know, lampooned or whatever you know.
Speaker 2: In the in the episode. So he was he was saying.
Speaker 3: The danger and I guess we all kind of were talking about it. The danger was you know what if he leans in on it and they like destroy him in the episode, and it's just it's just really bad. And I remember we were all just kind of like, doesn't matter, dude, just embrace it. Just go all the way in, go literally all the way in and no matter what they say, just laugh. And that's exactly what he did.
Speaker 2: It was genius.
Speaker 5: Okay, twenty five is the setup. I'm gonna trust files on this.
Speaker 4: I don't know what this is.
Speaker 5: Twenty five.
Speaker 9: Welcome to the channel.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 9: Looks like a lot of whiny baby. He's have a problem with what I say, so prove me wrong.
Speaker 4: He hate clad will you say? Nothing good every king from the Jews.
Speaker 9: But if that's true, why are bagels so yummy? Y?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Well you bobay say not by the Jews have a problem with this school with America. So let me ask you this. What is your definition of a woman?
Speaker 11: Boys?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 9: What what is a woman? It's a very simple question. Well, a woman is a lady free and who you know gives cases? You see, you can't answer the question. But something is male or it is female. Both sides and scripture agree to that, and that's just the truth. Next destroyed, Well, geez, did you call the girls soccer team a Marxist and doctrination?
Speaker 4: Doctory?
Speaker 9: That is correct?
Speaker 7: We actually beat the boyestart of nothing.
Speaker 9: You know, you can whine about America deppression all you want, but you're using an iPhone made by the free market to complain about a system they gave it to you. Girls have it way easy in America, and that's just the truth. Women have it good in America, just like black people do. Black people have everything headed to them. I'm sick of people stealing my stick. If anyone around here is going to be a master debater, it's me.
Speaker 4: So let's go. Who wants to debate the matter debater? Let go you right there.
Speaker 9: That's the stupidest haircut I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: You are mound limit kids.
Speaker 9: Now be a perpetual statue for your generations throughout all your dwellings.
Speaker 4: Shout you just hate American You.
Speaker 5: Love abortions, Oh so great, just hate America.
Speaker 7: Love bushes?
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, this is the reaction on crime after that, the stupidest here.
Speaker 4: Kennye. First of all, I just think it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: And secondly, the whole thing is like, wait, so a campus thing I've been doing for thirteen years to debate random college kids has now been so important that it gets prominent prime time placement on Comedy Central. I think I think the whole thing is just awesome them and hilarious. There's so much more I want to say about this, but the whole shtick. By the way, Comedy Central, you South Park, you crushed the water. I compulsively drink water on campus. It's like, okay, boom, guys say hydrated. Now the lozenges, you gotta work a little. And by the way, the Holy Bible right next to it. I even said on this campus tour, I was gonna bring a Holy Bible with me to every single campus. S up.
Speaker 7: I never noticed.
Speaker 6: I actually genuinely never noticed the water thing until South Park made fun of them, and then I started to say, I.
Speaker 5: See it in the loesh but he would always like, sit down the mic and then drink as well.
Speaker 7: Okay, so we have some more do we want to play some Let's do another one.
Speaker 4: Let's do this is the master debating part. Let's do twenty six.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, yeah, but a body going inside a woman's body is not hurt, but it's a completely separate bat.
Speaker 4: Eric, what are you doing?
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, mam. You told me to go to see but I started master debating again.
Speaker 11: This is really getting to be a problem.
Speaker 4: Eric, Mom, you don't understand.
Speaker 9: I'm getting really good at this. I have my arguments down rock solid. These young college girls are totally unprepared, so I can just destroy them and also edit out all the ones that actually argue back. Well, it just feels so good.
Speaker 11: I understand it feels good, but that doesn't mean you.
Speaker 4: Do it all the time.
Speaker 9: I'm savvy, Mammy.
Speaker 4: Put the computer away and leave those poor college girls alone.
Speaker 9: Okay, I won't master baby today. No, no, you can call it reproductive rights, but be honest, if the baby could speak, it would fight for its right to live.
Speaker 5: I'm say, man, I'm out more ck reacting to stuff.
Speaker 4: So good.
Speaker 5: How about it is like eighteen? Okay, pauses a in eighteen, We'll please. I was cracking up Charlie at one point and another coup will show it. He literally starts taking the lid off and before he can get a drink, and he sets it back down and grabs the mic and shuts down the person.
Speaker 4: He's debated with, which you do all the time. Are you gonna take a drink down to get putting down the that's it?
Speaker 1: Put it back, putting down the mic in between the question that is like that is pure art South Park, Like that is a ten out of ten. Putting the mic down that that is pure and the girl reading off the phone by the way, with like the angry, like live face like blah blah blah blah bah I'm reading.
Speaker 4: So it's it's just it's it's just perfect. Oh he was so happy.
Speaker 5: Uh it's hard, like we are, Okay, what do you talk about twenty three?
Speaker 4: Let's do twenty three. I think that's a good one chat.
Speaker 5: I have never in my time working with you, Charlie, been so blown up with congratulatory text. It's like everybody was.
Speaker 7: Like, that's amazing, that's the coolest thing.
Speaker 5: And and meanwhile the libs are like.
Speaker 7: Charlie, they're making fun of you.
Speaker 4: You don't get it anyways, why are you mad?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm mad that you're not.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to be walking. You can enjoy it.
Speaker 12: And then you made it your profile picture, like you just you totally so you. They tried to own you, and you actually owned them owning you, and you turned it into something that's even more powerful. And I love the reaction here because of course it's great. This is the great Eric Cartman, this is Cartman who, and this is this is Cartman's thing.
Speaker 2: Right. He might be mean, but he's.
Speaker 3: Never wrong, right, He's always right, And and I love the catchphrase right there, you know you hate America and.
Speaker 2: You love abortion.
Speaker 3: It's like he's got the Holy Bible next to him and some couple of bottles of water, and I'm like, man, if you want to just distill like all of Charlie Kirk down in one sense.
Speaker 2: You America, it's so good.
Speaker 5: It was the funniest slide. Shut up baby, because you hate America, love abortions, happier times special We.
Speaker 2: Uh, we should we should mention so that we did the T shirts?
Speaker 3: Didn't we do them? And then we ended up not using them. But I think there's like a box somewhere of those T shirts with with like that.
Speaker 5: Oh the artwork that Caboos did that Yeah, kb No, it was master Debaters and cut twenty two. If we want to play.
Speaker 4: We did that. Yeah, let's let's do that. Yeah twenty two.
Speaker 5: I want to give kudos to Michael. He's one of our technical producers. He actually did a custom turning point drawing four eleven. Throw it up.
Speaker 1: We got to show look at that. They longes the forty seven hats start a chapter. That's very good, Michael, that's very good.
Speaker 5: And it's even got like the rumble thing in the background and the microphone so good.
Speaker 7: That's great art.
Speaker 4: Then did he did he use AI or did he do that himself? That's very good.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's construction.
Speaker 1: And Michael that he said by hand in my ear, Michael, you are an artist.
Speaker 5: And I have to play this clip before we end, though, because this is c K just kind of just taking in the like what he had accomplished on a cultural level. We didn't play twenty four, right, Faz, we still have twenty four.
Speaker 1: It goes to show though, and I mean this needless to say that what we have done has really has permeated the culture, I think, more so than we even realize at times, right as the actual I mean, we know it's big, I know it's broad, we know it's impactful.
Speaker 5: But I will, I will, I have I wish I would have shut up there and not cut them off. Sorry, sorry, I beautiful, do you remember?
Speaker 3: I forget what happened, But we were gonna wear the shirts all at one point, and we never did with like the regular cartman shirts, and so I still have that T shirt like in my like my uh the closet where I kind of keep like the show, the shirts and stuff that I wear on air, and like, I just I don't know, just.
Speaker 5: That was what you were talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, that's the shirt. And I was like, we were We're gonna it was gonna be a whole thing. It's gonna be a whole thing we miss. Every time I look at it, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just like, it's it's it's yeah, it hits me about how much I miss them. But it's also like all of the plans that we were like in motion, you know, like all the different narratives and and operations and and memes and just it all just stops.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, Mike, you remember those days.
Speaker 7: Well, I know I miss those days.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: These videos are really special that to watch them back.
Speaker 5: I'm glad we have so much of them on tape.
Speaker 2: To let me Yeah, I'll put it that way.
Speaker 3: It's I'm out of point with it now where where it's like I'm glad we have stuff like that on video, you know, because that I mean, that's that reaction. I mean, that's one of the one of the most genuine moments of Charlie I've ever seen on air. That is just his genuine, true reaction. He's not you know, performing, he's not you know, playing for the crowd or you know, speaking to him. You know this this this huge arena. It's just Charlie's Charlie being a dude. He's just being a bro and watching a show that is, you know, obviously targeting him, and he's he's being a good sport about it, and he's having a laugh with his friends.
Speaker 2: And that's that's that's cool to have. It's just really cool to have.
Speaker 5: Mikey, why don't you take us home?
Speaker 4: Burritos are great? No, they're overrated.
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 7: I think Jack Pacific is actually a communist.
Speaker 5: He's just geting.
Speaker 4: I'm just kidding Jack Pacific capitalist, which I like that. It's not bad.
Speaker 7: It's a good I like.
Speaker 2: The National Capital.
Speaker 4: I kind of wish you were able to break it down last time.
Speaker 7: Anybody clipped you of everyone's gonna go viral because they.
Speaker 3: Flipped it without any of the stuff that I said after it.
Speaker 5: I had no idea that that the burrito debate was gonna go viral.
Speaker 4: I think the.
Speaker 10: Consensus is, though, just as we're closing out, that Le is much better than q Doba.
Speaker 2: No, that's so completely wrong.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna we're gonna they are the same thing.
Speaker 2: I'm tweeting it.
Speaker 3: I'm tweeting it right now, and we're gonna find out, Mike McCory do.
Speaker 5: An actual poll because.
Speaker 3: My poles keep getting hijacked. So we're just gonna do it like a like a comments.
Speaker 6: We should just get two burritos made, like one at a q Doba and one of the chipole do like a blind taste test.
Speaker 4: You would do a Pepsi challenge and like.
Speaker 5: That test, Who's who's doing it cheaper?
Speaker 7: He's got to be.
Speaker 2: Default.
Speaker 6: But I think you get freak walker. Did they get rid of that? That's how it was like a decade Free is gone.
Speaker 3: I actually, when I was at Keydoba, when I put in the or or, I noticed that when I chose Guaca did not charge the extra.
Speaker 5: All right, Mike, you take us home? All right?
Speaker 4: Well, how do you want me to take this out?
Speaker 7: I've never seen this. Okay, I'll close with this. Okay.
Speaker 10: I am really thankful for this last year. And I missed Charlie like so much, and watching those videos made me really miss him. And like entering you know, this episode, it was really fun to like joke about burritos and stuff and talk about all this stuff and make jokes and wear these hats and everything. But like it is crazy to sit in this studio and like just how much I miss him, and like just seeing his smile and his laugh in those videos is like, you know, the the best we can do is just continue to like move on as as best we can.
Speaker 5: I'm really proud of us, so I have.
Speaker 3: And we should say, Blake, thank you for reminding us that it was the one year, because you know that we have to remember the good stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm really grateful.
Speaker 6: I've mentioned I was really grateful Charlie got to see Japan walk around Korea. Yeah that last weekend, And I'm really grateful he got to see the South Park.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So you take it out, take it home with Go out there and commit more thought.
Speaker 7: Go out there and commit more thought.
Speaker 4: Cry For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com