Speaker 1: Today's show sponsored by Lear Capital, the precious metals leader since nineteen ninety seven and only company I trust and recommend to my family, friends and viewers. Visit Lear Alex dot com.
Speaker 2: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies. Cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin. It's the Alex Marlow Show.
Speaker 1: It is one of my favorite times of the year, and I'm in Washington, d C.
Speaker 3: Stay of the Union was last night. We got a huge show for you.
Speaker 1: Today I'll be breaking down what I think are the most important moments, and I'm won a pretty good run personally. I was included yesterday in a lunch of the present traditionally holds only with the top broadcast journalists, the news anchors of the world, the people who held the CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox News, CNN nightly news programs and election specials, and Breitbart News was included in that group. I got to attend the only outlet there that does not have a TV presence, which is a huge development I think for me for the show, and I'll be sharing some of that with you as time goes on as well.
Speaker 3: Just so much to do.
Speaker 1: I just came from the White House where I recorded interviews with Kelly Leffler, with Tom Homan, with Doug Bergham, with Marty McCarey, runs the FDA, with Linna McMahon, who is the Secretary of Education. All that I will share with you either on the show or on the Alex Marlot podcast feed, so I highly recommend you subscribe over there. I'm creating three new additional podcasts every week beyond the live radio show. But I do want to spend most of the time today talking about what was a terrific State of the Union from President Trump. It was historic and the sense that it was the longest of all time. One thing that was noteworthy in the off record lunch yesterday that I had with President Trump is he was very clear to him that he wanted to convey a youthful, spirited American voice. He's someone who, I think it thinks of himself as a very young person, even though he's our oldest president, I think our second old this after Joe Biden. I don't know what the math is exactly, but one of our older presidents. He does not think of himself that way, and he does not think of our country as a country that's passed its prime. He thinks of our country as a place that is growing and thriving. And it is deeply inspirational. And you get that through the screen as he's talking, you get that even more so in person. He is so youthful at heart, but also with deep reverence to our nation's past and our history. I think all of that came through yesterday with a very robust and very long Stay of the Union address. I for one, love these things. I think that the theatrics not only are entertaining, even though nothing is binding in the.
Speaker 3: State of the Union.
Speaker 1: It's sort of a pro forma type thing, but I do think it is one of the ways you can set the tone for the entire year. So I've always thought this is one of the great benefits of winning elections, is you get to set this tone to the state of the Union, and the responses are always so pathetic. I'll have some of that content for you. But the first thing that the President did right, which is I think he had a perfect narrative arc for the speech. His speech writers were completely on point. Here's the arc and I think this will resonate with those of you who watched the whole speech. He started out with listing accomplishments, perhaps things that he thought were underrated, underreported, undercovered, and saying, these are the things that are happening, they're positive in this country. He noted some negative things that he was correcting and put the blame squarely on Democrats, particularly Joe Biden, but also any of his predecessors in the political space. Then he went on to tell both heroic stories about great Americans, whether it be New Medal of Honor recipients, a Medal of Freedom recipient, a Legion Emerit recipient, and then telling the stories of horror stories of Democrat and left wing policy's gone wrong, particularly with regards to open borders into unnecessary wars. And he was very tough on some of the policies of yesteryear, but he did so via example, not by bludgeoning you, just with talking points, with trying to share the stories of these are the real victims of illegal alien crime, these are the real victims of Islamic terrorism, these are the real victims of domestic violence coming from the left.
Speaker 3: He did all of that as well.
Speaker 1: And then He concluded with some real soaring rhetoric about the future of the country and where he intends for it to go. I thought it was a complete masterclass. I think that if you tune in at the beginning, you're gonna get all that data, and if you stuck with it, you're gonna get more of the performance and more of the theatrics. He was truly at his absolute best, and the Democrats were truly pathetic. They were reverting to yelling, screaming. They had a button that'said f ice and they've not used the letter Rashieta to laib elan Omar obnoxiously trying to interrupt the whole time, and they had counter programming that was deeply embarrassing. And I've got clips of that and I'll share for you as well. Abigail Spanberger the exact opposite of Donald Trump. Donald Trump is someone who is really a pragmatist, he's really a realist. He's someone who's trying to do the most good for the most number of people. Spaenberger was someone who is a deep state a person someone from the spook intel community who came in ran as a moderate in his governing as the absolute tax raising radical who is soft on crime in the state of Virginia. Her response was completely lifeless. It was if an automaton had delivered it. And there's just obnoxious clapping where they clearly rehearsed the audience to applaud inappropriate moments. I don't know why they did that or how they thought that was going to work, but it absolutely did not work. Let me give you some of the key points from the speech that I think the President touched on that are worth reiterating. Some of the announcements he was going to try to end insider trading for members of Congress and more to do that.
Speaker 3: It is always going to be the Stock Act. We can go further.
Speaker 1: He says that if we're gonna have AI data centers, the electric bills for normal American citizens are not going to go up. He wants a thousand dollars for every child in Trump accounts. He wants no driver license for illegal aliens. He started off with some universally recognized wins, things that everyone should agree are part of what he described as as a turnaround for the ages. He says me the most secure border in history by far. I spoke to Tom Holman, who's an a political guy. Remember he won a very important metal from Barack Obama. I spoke to him just a few minutes before I'm going live today. He reiterated the same thing, zero knew, illegal aliens crossing, Fentanyl importation in the country is down. Murder rate had his biggest decline in recorded history. And I'll tell you what was such a treat with that is to see CBS News fact check that statement and to give it a truth that it is true.
Speaker 3: It is dropping historic rate.
Speaker 1: He took on inflation, he took on affordability, and I think this is also essential that he took on these things because that is the nature of the beast. Right now, Republicans are making life better for your average American financially, but it is an incremental improvement over the horrific Biden inflation. Because of that, there is a heavy burden of proof on the incumbent, on the party in power to actually make Americans understand and feel the benefits that's happening. He did take that on robustly. This is a good point for me to note that even though the President, I think privately and when I spoke to him off the record, He was very keen to tout a lot of his foreign policy and national security successes, be it the taking out of Maduro, being the successful mission against Elmencho in Mexico from last weekend, be it the eight piece deals he's forged around the world. I think he's optimistic he'll be able to forge peace with Iran, Russia, Ukraine. All that's front and center for him, and he's deeply proud of these things. But what was the focus last night? It really was on domestic issues. It was on policy that the average American person I think can relate to. That's why he is highlighting inflation dropping. He tried to give a lot of date on that mortgage rates are down and falling fast. He said that we have eighty million barrels of oil coming from Venezuela, which, acording to his math, is going to pay for the Maduro raid and then.
Speaker 3: Some and I think it will. I think it's going to make things cheaper.
Speaker 1: This is something I spoke about with Secretary of Burghram just a few minutes ago, and I'll share this with you either on the show or on the podcast. One thing that he did that was so important, is so relevant, is to note that the President is trying to find creative ways to get revenue for the American people. It is not just putting a gun to all of your heads and confiscating more of your tax dollars. He wants money to come in from trade and tariffs. He wants to get more money by clean, beautiful coal, by fracking, by drilling in our country. And he wants to go around the world and forge deals with other energy rich nations so that we get some of that, particularly in our own hemisphere, like Venezuela. He touted private sector job growth. He touted lifting a record number of people off of food stamps. Of course, he was given out medals of freedom and medals of honor this way and that, touting no taxes on tips and trying to highlight some people who benefited from that as well.
Speaker 3: Expanding the child tax credit. This is good. We want family formation. This is important to me.
Speaker 1: As an individual because I feel like I want America to survive and I want us to be able to recreate, to be able to confidently pro create as Americans.
Speaker 3: And that child tax credit that's going to help people.
Speaker 1: We've got an economic turnaround that he wants to hammer hammering affordability, taking that on robustly, trying to do things like the Most Favored Nation's Drug policy. This is something that I think is so important. I talked to Martin McCay, the FDA Secretary, about this again to be released at a later date. The Most Favored Nation's Drug policy means that Americans are going to be getting the same drug prices as all the developed world. This is going to allow for more innovation, is going to allow for you to save money, and I think is going to allow for a more streamlined medical process, which is very onerous, very bureaucratic, and we're trying to revive that doctor patient relationship that was the cornerstone of American healthcare and was completely ruined during the coronavirus and the subsequent I would say, the way the drug companies and the health insurance companies took advantage of the situation, so much more to come from this. Jd Vance is going to be running a war on fraud. It is just so much good stuff happening in this country, and it was really great to see the President and guys. I do not have the copy in front of me that I need to be able to read this spot. So this is a I'm trying to look at the prompter here, so there's no prompter rolling here, which is which is very sad to me because I really did want to read this spot for Lear Capital. So what we're going to do here as I'm going to give you another minute of content and then we will somehow get this Lear Capital spot and the prompter Lear Capital is they're great.
Speaker 3: People, and I believe with the gold Heads, I really do.
Speaker 1: I believe that we should be buying goal which you buying precious metals, and particularly with the new technology that Donald Trump is trying to make a fundamental part of American entrepreneurialism. This is something that I had a great time talking Secretary Burghram about that we're going to be drilling two miles down, two miles over. We're going to getting resources out of the ground. We're going to make it so that life is cheaper for Americans, and we're going to encourage our smartest American minds to get into fields where you use your hand, hands, use your brains. That's where technology is heading, That's where innovation is heading, and I couldn't be more proud to be a part of it. In the way that we are here at Marlow Show, Salem News and Breitbart will be right back. All right, more say of the Union highlights momentarily, plus my favorite clips. But first, I gotta tell you about gold and silver recently soaring a record highs, but then they pulled back. So are precious metals still a goodbye? Many Wall Street experts predict higher prices are ahead. Why because we still have trillions in national debt, a declining dollar, and inflation that keeps shrinking our savings. Even with corrections along the way, gold remains a historical hedge for wealth protection. That's why Morgan Stanley's chief investment officer ditch the sixty to forty stocks and bonds portfolio and recommends now up to twenty percent and precious metals. They're getting educated and you should too. Call my friends at Lear Capital eight hundred ninety nine to two two two five five for your free gold investment kit and learn how you could qualify for up to twenty thousand dollars in bonus gold. Your capital is three billion dollars in transactions and thousands of five star reviews. Call eight hundred nine nine to two Chu Chuo five five eight hundred nine nine to two to Quo five to five, or visit lear Alex dot com. A couple other quick observations about the stay of the Union before I roll into some of my favorite and least favorite moments. I didn't note earlier how the Democrats were completely humiliated, which is part of the deal. It's part of why to the victor goes to spoil. It's important to win elections. First of all, about seventy of them boycotted, which is not cool anymore. Jd Vance I know boycotted, I think one of the Biden ones, and that was he got a lot of positive attention for that. So it does work when you're the pioneer at it. But them seven even boycotting, you just lose track and it just looks empty and on their side, and it just is not It accomplishes nothing. Rashida Talaib nilhan Omar were screaming and trying to interrupt President Trump. Obviously, for people who are not just super online left wing activists, that's a terrible look.
Speaker 3: Al Green was thrown out.
Speaker 1: Because he had a Al Green, not the wonderful soul singer al Green, the congressman who is obsassed with impeaching Trump.
Speaker 3: I wrote about this in Breaking the Law.
Speaker 1: I tried to impeach Trump like twenty five times at least, and that was just in the first administration, for every matter of issue in general. The guy's obsessed with trying to get Trump. But he put up a sign said black people aren't apes, as if that was in dispute, and that got him thrown out. I think they actually seated him on the aisle because they assumed he was gonna get thrown out for some reason.
Speaker 3: Again, not a good look.
Speaker 1: I was looking at the response I mentioned Spamberger's, which I got some clips of that which are not good. They did a Spanish language response from alleged California Senator Alex S.
Speaker 3: Badia.
Speaker 1: I say alleged because not even his own family is aware that he is a senator. He is so anonymous in the state. I bet you his name ID and his face ID. I bet you is below the amount of people who think Elvis is still alive. To bring back a reference from my friend Larry Elder, no one knows who he is. Guys in the booth in LA do you guys know that Alex Badia is one of our senators and could you identify him? Don't answer that question because maybe you guys have But we got to do a Paul Paul. Let's do Sean do a Paul during the break. But he tried to give a Spanish language response, and in this he slipped into English a number of times and did not have perfect Spanish grammar. So we have a fluent Spanish speaking correspondent among several at bright Part News because we can be bilingual at times, who reported that he did not give a very good response at all, and he compared being Hispanic in America today to Japanese and tournament camps and the Chinese Exclusion Act. So if any of you thinks that the case, all you do is cheapen all the bad stuff we did in the past and it does make us reappraise, well, maybe the stuff we did in the past wasn't so bad because it doesn't feel like Spanish speaking people and La Tink's individuals are treated all that badly in this country. I mean, there's so much to say about this. Don't we just get started with some of the highlights and get into some of the highlight section. Why don't we let the president intro it Cut three.
Speaker 3: Please, guys.
Speaker 4: When I last spoke in this chamber twelve months ago, I had just inherited a nation in crisis, with the stagnant economy, inflation at record levels, a wide open border, horrendous recruitment for military and police, rampid crime at home, and wars and chaos all over the world. But tonight, after just one year, I can say with dignity and pride that we have achieved a transformation like no one has ever seen before, and a turnaround for the ages. It is indeed a turnaround for the ages.
Speaker 1: It's a great line, and I think that I hope every American get to hear that little snippet. But none are more important than this one. Let us play cut four.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 4: In the past nine months, zero illegal aliens have been admitted to the United States. But we will always allow people to come in legally, people that will love our country and will work hard to maintain our country.
Speaker 1: That's the moment of all the work that I put in in my four decades on earth, and of all the work that so many of you put in in this audience, and the people and our staff. The fact that we have no legal aliens crossing is a humanitarian issue that affects Americans, it affects people from overseas, it affects the entire world. That we had an open border, Trump shut it down. The world's a much better place for that. It makes everything worth it so much more to com We'll be right back on the Marlow Show. It reel is a hot topic right now. With so many opinions and emotions surrounding it, it can feel hard to know where to start. Well, the Bible tells us, I will bless those who bless you. That isn't a comforting promise. It's a clear calling from God, and today, with the anti Semitism rising around the world, that calling is more urgent than ever. At a time when Jewish communities are experiencing more hostility, more threats, and more violence than ever, Christians have a powerful opportunity to respond with God's love to say you are not alone. When Christians choose to bless Israel, we're not entering a political issue. We're honoring the root of our faith and standing against hatred. Supporting Israel is more than a belief, it's a biblical mandate. And by partnering with the international Fellowship of Christians and Jews. You can push back against darkness and be alight to God's people. Learn how you can bless Israel and be blessed in return. Visit IFCJ dot org today again. That's if CJ dot org be the Blessing, Live the word, answer the call. Yeah, I'm looking at clips from the anti State of the Union they call the People State of the Union. Right now, the Democrats put on to counter program President Trump and apparently Oregen Sander Ron Wyden, one of the weirdest guys in Washington, praise the unicyclers, the naked bike riders, the guy in the chicken suit, and a whole lot of frogs. And this is a literally there's guys in frog outfits who are.
Speaker 3: Right behind him.
Speaker 1: They've got these old, very white male politicians who are out there are just saying all sorts of nonsense. I got a clip of Ed Markey, who's being able to play this later on, of him just screaming about the trans children and how the trans children are right to exist.
Speaker 3: And it's just these old white libs.
Speaker 1: Just man, they are really weird people, and we're gonna beat them. I'll play the giraffe man. This is one that was making the rounds. So let's play cut nine please, guys, Hey.
Speaker 5: Bester, tangerine man, rid of brown people for me, I'm Arian White. There ain't no place I'm going too. And then all of a sudden, he's not ready for primetime. Player. Ice agents with two weeks of training come after me. I got arrested in Portland. I got arrested in Minneapolis in the last three weeks twice. But they can't erase a movement.
Speaker 1: I'm going to contrast that with some of the people that Donald Trump was celebrating. Let's play this clip of Royce Williams and this one hit me.
Speaker 3: I love this one. Let's play cut ten please.
Speaker 4: Boyce was in the dog fight of a lifetime legendary dog fight. Flying through blizzard conditions, his squadron was ambushed by seven Soviet fighter planes. It was his first aerial combat of the war, and despite being massively outnumbered and out gun Royce led the takedown of four enemy and almost destroyed the others, vanquishing his adversaries while taking two hundred and sixty three bullets to his own plane and being seriously hurt. His story was secret for over fifty years. He didn't even want to tell his wife.
Speaker 3: But the legend grew and grew.
Speaker 4: But tonight, at one hundred years old, this brave Navy captain is finally getting the recognition he deserves. He was alleged long before this evening. Royce, please stand up and I will ask the first Lady of the United States to present Captain Royce Williams with his Congressional Medal of Honor.
Speaker 1: I guess I'll get misty here in the studio. I love this so much. And the visuals right after of Milania who just towers over him, just giving him the Medal of Honor, and she looks incredible. We have a big fashion notes up at bright part News. We have a fashion critic, John Binder. He's a incredible person and he covered immigration and fashion for us. Tell us we're tell me we're not the most unique website in the world.
Speaker 3: That moment was so profound.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about this, about how I just had my fortieth birthday a month ago, and I was feeling a little old, and then you see this Royce Williams at one hundred years old, getting the Medal of Honor from Malania Trump at the State of the Union from Donald Trump, Stay of the Union, and just to think of what kind of a life you can lead in America if you just simply have grit, determination, hard work, good values.
Speaker 3: It just inspires me.
Speaker 1: Completely, and I'm sure a lot of other people felt the same way, but not quite as inspiring as the giraffes and the frogs.
Speaker 3: The Democrats were pointing out, those are pretty good.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm going to share with you some more what I thought were the highlights, and I'm going to focus a little bit on some of the stage craft that Trump did. It became a variety show at certain moments, with people popping out and people dressing cool and all this stuff just really adds to the flavor of the event and the entertainment value which gets people to tune in.
Speaker 3: This is another highlight.
Speaker 1: This is when the Legion of Merit was given to Scott Ruskin's play Cut twelve.
Speaker 4: Those prayers were answered when Coastguard rescue swimmer Scott Ruskin descended from a helicopter above. Nobody knew where he came from. It was Scott's first ever rescue mission. Young guy, but very brave, very very top always topping his last and he lifted not just Millie Kate, but one hundred and sixty four others to safety. People watched Scott from a distance and they couldn't believe what they were seeing. The winds were blowing, the rain was pouring, everything was going and that rapid water. Nobody has ever seen anything like it. They said, Wow, that's something. Tonight, Scott and Millie Kate are here together, reunited for the very first time. And Petty Officer Ruskin, I'm pleased to inform you that I am now awarding you the Legion of Merit for extraordinary heroism, which is what it was, extraordinary heroism.
Speaker 3: Thank you, An. I just loved it.
Speaker 1: And also him remembering this and making sure that he singled this out for recognition, I thought was great because this was when I was really devastating when those floods happened. I just remember on a personal level, I was personally devastated. I feel like a lot of people in my life. It's one of those ones where the news just hit a lot of people in the Solar plexus at an emotional level. And for him to acknowledge this individual another inspiring story. And you like to think that maybe one day of your in your life called the greatness at that point, that maybe someone will stand up and take notice and maybe give you a reward for it. Of course you can't expect that, but it is very nice, and Trump is very thoughtful about these things, his ability to try to highlight the best among us and to bring that out.
Speaker 3: And he genuinely roots for people.
Speaker 1: It's one of the things that I find the most charming about him is that even though of course he wants himself to do well and he's all the staff ys are seeing his praises, and I know that's part of the program. That if you're in Trump's orbit, then part of the obligation is you have to big up Donald Trump and make him seem like a great guy. But he is not at the expense of other people achieving. This is something that I've seen throughout my life. Of the most successful people that I've ever worked for or worked with, they always want to be huge successes in their own right, but they're also heavily promoting of other people. I saw that in See Bannon, I saw that in Charlie Kirk. I saw that in a number of different people I work with.
Speaker 3: Over the years.
Speaker 1: Who impress me most is and that's how we grow the pie in this country. That's how America's best days can come before us is if you're really thinking who deserves to be singled out, who just independently deserves that recognition. A great example there and something that really mattered to me. One of the other things that the President I think did that was probably something we saw coming, but was another one of these hunt for zero issues, not even a ninety ten issue that so so cool. This is i'm't eve gonna introduce it. Let's just roll cut six guys.
Speaker 4: You're going to win again. You're going to win big. You're gonna win bigger than ever. And to prove that point. To prove that point here with us tonight is a group of winners who just made the entire nation proud. The men's gold medal Olympic hockey team.
Speaker 1: Come on, you're positive those of you who are just falling along on with audio. The visuals are striking. They're all wearing USA shirts, have all got their gold medals on, and they time this thing perfectly. I thought, what is this? Is this a Broadway production of Cats? What is going on here? Where they're gonna start. Are they gonna start dancing in the aisles or are they just going to hold up their medals?
Speaker 3: Maybe chewing their metal? Why they chew the metal?
Speaker 1: What's that about. Someone's gonna explain that tradition. Sean probably knows. They probably should have asked that during the break, but they just are They buy it to prove that it's real goal. I guess that makes sense. You guys don't know a funny story. I've held one Olympic medal in my life. This is a true story, and some of you will probably judge me harshly for this. It was Caitlin Jenners formerly Bruce Jenner's gold medal for the triathlon. That was it, the only one I ever held. They're heavy, they're heavy, they're nice, they're nice things. It's a nice piece of hardware. But this moment, I can't believe they time this so well. They just it was just incredible stagecraft. And what was interesting was I think some of the players may have looked a little nervous at first, but as the applause continues.
Speaker 3: They loosen up.
Speaker 1: Those of you who are watching on the podcast run sale News channel, you'll see this right now, play some more, all right. So also the women who won the gold as well and then suggested they might not go to the.
Speaker 3: White House because they got school or something. Apparently that is going to get worked out.
Speaker 1: Trump made that announcement as well, that they're going to come as well because US women's hockey team won gold. But that was one where I guess they felt slighted, maybe because Trump called the men or something. But who knows what trum was doing, Like we're in the brink of war with Iran. I'll talk about that momentarily as well, So I don't know why he didn't call the women right away or even but they felt slighted, and then they said, well, we're not gonna come, but they should come. That was the opportunity to be the bigger person, show some class and say we would love to come whenever the President would want to have us.
Speaker 3: Seems fundamental.
Speaker 1: I just don't know why we're in such a rush to not get along, particularly over sports. It's just so striking. People may have seen that USA Today op ed. I definitely retweeted this on my x page the Everything app at Alex Marlow, where USA Today had a op ed saying that the USA hockey team didn't meet the moment. The men's team mean they weren't, I guess, unifying enough politically for USA. Today's at a toil page, which is just such a stark contrast, where Time magazine and American Magazine put Chinese communist turncoat Eileen Gou who took a bag of cash from communists China to compete for China. That she's on the cover of Time. We're supposed to treat her like she's a superstar, but we can't celebrate the American male gold medal winning hockey team. All Right, I got some more from the hockey. Let's play cut seven. We had ant of cut seven. It's not Roland, so IM gonna assume we don't have it.
Speaker 3: So the.
Speaker 4: Okay, As we ensure that all Americans can profit from a rising stock market, let's also ensure that members of Congress cannot corruptly profit from using insider information.
Speaker 3: They stood up for that.
Speaker 1: I can't believe, I'm gonna I can't the So that was a great clib. I mean, I love that, especially you know Andrew Breitbart only call for one person ever to resign from Congress, and that was a guy named Max Bacchus. Max Bacchus was a Republican congressman and he had he got bus with what was perceived to be congressional insider trading. And that was the one time that Andrew Breitbart said, you know what, this guy's got to go even though he was a he was a Republican. And so am I thinking Max Bocchus or Spencer Bocchas, I gotta get I got. I think I'm seeing him Spencer Bocchus. I will correct this after the break, but again, you know what we call call for the clips, and it's the magic of live radio. The point is here is that even the Democrats did for the USA hockey team that was smart. When we come back from break, I'm gonna play sometimes where the Democrats did not stand and they walked into.
Speaker 3: Trump's big trap.
Speaker 1: Plus, I'm gonna give my big conclusion on national security and foreign policy as well as I'll straighten up the Max Bocus Spencer Bocchus snaffu. Momentarily, this is the Alex Marlow Show, and I'll be right back. The great team here at the Marlow Show. Greg Evan sew McConnell, Roger Wicker, Junior, Rick lock here At, Sharlie, Matt Zibbel, random couples, Mister Callahan, John Cassio, and honorary producer Gee here in DC, all helping out making the show happen. Okay, So, first of all, with Spencer Boccus on Max Boker's Max Bokers the Democrat Oboma administration guy, Spencer Bachus, Republican senator who got busted by Peter Schweizer and his research and others perhaps doing insider trading. And that was the only person Andy bright Park called to resign was a Republican. And so it's very important given the context of this clip.
Speaker 3: Now, let's play the.
Speaker 1: Whole clip I think we want? Is it cut eight now that we want? I think we want eight?
Speaker 3: Yes? Eight, Let's play eight.
Speaker 4: As we ensure that all Americans can profit from a rising stock market, Let's also ensure that members of Congress cannot corruptly profit from using insider information.
Speaker 3: They stood up for that. I can't believe. I can't believe it.
Speaker 4: Did Nancy Pelosi stand up if she is here, doubt it.
Speaker 1: So that was a big moment calling on Nancy Pelosi, who wasn't even there. I thought that was great. But of course that's another one on a ninety ten issue. We don't like the idea that people go to Washington and get rich. We just don't like it. As a people. There are very very few people you can count on one hand who think that's a good idea in this country, and they're all in Congress.
Speaker 3: So a very good point.
Speaker 1: And another one again Trump continuing to hammer these ninety ten eighty twenty issues. All Right, this is the moment I thought may have been the biggest of the night. I think he got the Democrats to walk into a huge trap here. I'm gonna play this and break it down. I'm gonna play cut eleven gentlemen.
Speaker 4: So tonight I'm inviting every legislature to join with my administration and reaffirming a fundamental principle. If you agree with this statement, then stand up and show your support. The first duty of the American government is to protect American citizens, not illegal aliens.
Speaker 3: To the boys.
Speaker 1: So this is the moment, and Trump milks it because Trump gets this stuff so well. I mean, you can't even coach him to be any better. That we believe in American citizens, over illegal aliens. So American citizens are the priority, not the illegal alien criminals. Every Republican's up, every Democrat is sitting. This is a trap. Trump laid the trap. Every single Democrat walked right into it. I had CBS on at the time. Don't ask me why. I just chose CBS to watch the broadcast yesterday while I was typing away. And even they showed Mark Kelly, Democrat center likely to run for president, who was just looking super glum sitting there. Remember, these people think that illegal aliens are the best Americans, and that is such a bus by Trump.
Speaker 3: Let's put the rest.
Speaker 4: In that shame. You should be ashamed of yourself not standing up.
Speaker 1: He should be ashamed of yourself. And he boughted them again in a very similar spot highlighting the family of Arena Zaritska, the Ukrainian. Important to note that immigrant who's brutally murdered by a recidivius criminal in a subway in the heartland of this country in one of Carolina.
Speaker 3: Think was North Carolina. It's play cup thirteen police.
Speaker 4: No one will ever forget there were people on the train. No one will ever forget the expression of terror or I read in his face as she looked up at her attacker in the last seconds of her life. She died instantly. She had escaped a brutal war, only to be slain by a hardened criminal set free to kill in America, came in through open borders, missus Zaretska. Tonight, I promise you we will ensure justice for your magnificent er.
Speaker 5: I rad it. How do you not stand?
Speaker 3: How do you not stand?
Speaker 1: Of course, how do you not stand? This is whe where we should all agree. We don't want recid of his criminals killing our immigrants. It's a no brainer, and the Democrats couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: We're running short on time on the show today, but I will tell you a couple of other essential things We're going to get to tomorrow's broadcast. Subsquing broadcast is important to bring this stuff out what the Democrats did with the rest of their time. I've got clips of Abigail Spienberger. I'll share those with you. I have not yet shared Rashida Tulaib and Ilhan Omar screaming at the President, trying to interrupt his speech, being as classless as humanly possible. I have not had a chance yet to share with you some more of the heroic stories that President Trump brought forward into the light for the American public, including Charlie Kirks. Erica Kirk was honored at the event. So all that to come. But one thing that's also very important. He made this speech of an American domestic policy. A lot of stuff that he's most proud of, I know of his first year is form policy and a lot of the headaches that he's dealing with right now, including trying to take out the cartels and the fact that we have a historic build up near Iran right now.
Speaker 3: Could we be at war at any minute.
Speaker 1: It's possible he's negotiating a deal. I've got some insight into that, but I'm not gonna be able to share that with you today. You na have to hear it tomorrow on the next to Alex Marlow show.
Speaker 3: That's it. Thanks for listening and watching, Go in peace, to love and serve the Lord.