Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic.
Speaker 1: My call is.
Speaker 3: To fight evil and to proclaim truth.
Speaker 2: If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start attorney point, you would say, college chapter. Go start attorny point, you say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved.
Speaker 1: Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 2: I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 1: Here I am Lord, Use me.
Speaker 2: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. Noble Gold Investments is the gold sponsor of the Charlie Kirk Show, a company that specializes in gold I rays and physical delivery of precious metals. Learn how you could protect your wealth with Noble Gold Investments at Noblegoldinvestments dot com. That is Noblegold Investments dot com. It's where I buy all of my gold. Go to Noblegoldinvestments dot com.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome everybody. Andy Biggs and a very very special guest are in studio with Blake and I believe I am told that they have my mic flag. So that's that's a little disconcerting. Nevertheless, let's get let's get started here. Yeah, yes, Andy Biggs, the next governor of the of Great State of Arizona, State forty eight, has brought in Sina Kerr, the next lieutenant governor, the first lieutenant governor, Andy Biggs, why don't you introduce your guest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks, Andrew, It's good to see you. Good to be with you and Blake in the very special studio I've brought with me, Sena Kerr, former state senator, former Trump Department of Agriculture leader. I will tell you she is a tremendous, tremendous pick. She's an expert in water loss, she knows the rural areas of the state, she knows the agricultural industry. She is beloved all over this state, and she's a dairy farmer. Married de Bill. They've been married for forty six years and they've been dairy farming that long, so it's an honor to have her serve with me or run with me.
Speaker 3: So there's a backstory here. This is the first time that we've had a lieutenant governor. What changed and what is the goal in Arizona.
Speaker 4: So constitutional amendment came in by the voters three years ago or so, and they said, we don't want to just have a secretary of state anymore, we want to have a lieutenant governor too, and the lieutenant governor it will run with me like a vice president runs with a president. And that's where Scenea comes in. And then she will probably have a responsibility over a department or an agency that's contemplated. And quite frankly, the constitutional amendment is so broad that we get to kind of determine it. And I'm looking forward to that because I think scene has got some good ideas and I've got some ideas on how we make that run for the state.
Speaker 5: So that's like an option for you. You can just sort of you could simultaneously appoint her too.
Speaker 6: I guess I don't know.
Speaker 5: What the cabinet agencies are at the state level, but no, that would make sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like head of Department of Administration or AG or you know, just whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, Sina, welcome to the studio. I'm a sorry that I can't be in there with you, but tell us about yourself and your own words. We're excited to have you introduce yourself to our audience.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much, Andrew. So, I was here for the grand opening, and so it's amazing to see how the campus has grown. And of course being in here in the studio is really emotional for me. It's just really special to be here with you.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 7: Yeah, grew up in Buckeye. My dad moved us there when in nineteen sixty four when he retired from the army. I have been there ever since. Absolutely love it. True small town girl. I think there were only four or five thousand people in Buckeye at the time, and I believe we're well over one hundred thousand today. And So grew up and it was largely agriculture, and that's where I fell in love with ag. I My family was not in farming. And then my mother, when my mom and dad got married, you know, she immigrated from Mexico and became naturalized citizen. She was incredibly proud to be a US citizen, and so you know, they taught me to love our country, to step up for her, you put your life on the line for her, and to appreciate the opportunities that we have here in America. And so anyway, you know, went through grade school, high school, I met my future husband, Bill, and we were in student government together, and you know, I didn't know at the time he was a third generation dairy farmer, so that that was the bonus that sealed the deal. And so we got married right out of high school. I was eighteen, he was nineteen. We started our dairy business and you know, grew it from there, then grew our family. We have one son and three daughters and they have blessed us with twelve grandchildren. And during that time, you know, I was involved with ag industry leadership, being involved in United Dairymen of Arizona Farm Bureau, and that's where I learned to really study and know the policy that affects us every single day on our farms and became passionate about that, passionate about electing leaders that really understood what we needed to keep us in business, keep food on our table, keep our freedom to farm, and food security across the nation.
Speaker 6: Tyler was really gushing about you.
Speaker 5: Just he was very excited about this pick, and he was pointing out you have like a lot of expertise with managing water resources, as any agriculturalist does in Arizona, and that matters a lot, because there was news over the weekend. If you're in Arizona, you're kind of it's maybe entered your head a few times. This is not a place that naturally has.
Speaker 6: A lot of water.
Speaker 5: Yet we usually are able to obtain it when we desire it, but we can't take that for granted. And there was big news this weekend where we are losing some water to the state and that's related to mismanagement from our current governor.
Speaker 6: Correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in my opinion, she waited too long to engage. We've known this was coming. This is this is actually an extension past the timeframe of the drought contingency plan. She should have been engaged, and she should have been putting pressure on and working with the administration. She's incapable of working with the administration. Just so Blake and Andrew, just so you guys know. But yeah, so the Bureau of Reclamation has given us a new plan it's I don't think it's time to panic. I'm not a panic guy. I'm an optimist guy about trying to work this thing out somewhere. But with the current governor, she's not really taking the steps, in my opinion, to actually resolve what you do now between now and October, because Bureau of Reclamation would like to put this into play October first. Now that's gonna that would require us to make a reduction off the river itself, but most of that's going to go to Central Arizona Project. So without getting into the details too much, there are things that can be done now where I'm working at the federal level trying to do it. She needs, we need this governor to step in, and I don't think she's capable of doing it. This is this is what I mean when I say she is dangerously incompetent because this will impact the state. But we can we can fix it as much as we can. But I think both Seen and I have some plans to put in place with with infrastructure, et cetera and policy when we when we were governing the state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's the my You know, my mother works in this field and she says that you know, the Colorado River is a huge, huge issue. What is behind this and what are the real world stakes for Arizona's farmers, for the business community, for home building, population growth if we ultimately get our water share from the Colorado River cut this dramatically.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I'll I'll comment on that, Andrew. So, you know, we have to look at our past because it clearly it dictates, excuse me, where we are today. So, Arizona has been a leader in water management, not only across the nation, but around the world. We have water leaders come to see how in the world are we so productive and effective in our water management, in the products we produce in the egg industry. And so in our early days, even before statehood, it was our farmers and our ranchers that had the wisdom and the foresight to map out how we can best utilize our water resources. And so they did a very fantastic job laying that foundation. So we've continued on that. We have saved millions of acre feet of water and just it's incredible the geographic makeup, the geology of Arizona that we have these incredible basins that can store lot of water. So we have to look at that and know that we need to manage those resources effectively.
Speaker 3: I want to talk to you about an issue so many Americans face, and that's health insurance. There's an organization I really really appreciate called Christian Healthcare Ministries CHM is a faith based alternative to health insurance. And this is real stuff, Folks like You've got to listen in With CHM. You're not paying into a company's profit margin. You're investing in a community with less overhead than the competition. You get reliable support through the giving and prayer of fellow members. Members contribute every month to help pay for each other's medical bills, allowing believers to afford the care they need. Because they're not insurance, you get access to your preferred doctor or hospital without network restrictions. You heard that right. If you want to see massive savings in your healthcare budget, CHM has four low cost programs for every stage of life, starting at just one hundred and fifteen dollars a month, plus. You can enroll or switch your program at any time. See why so many believers are taking a leap of faith. Start today by visiting Cchministries dot org slash Charlie and use promo code Charlie for a fifty percent credit towards your first month that schministries dot org. Slash Charlie and use promo code Charlie. So, Sina, you were just working. Maybe you're perhaps still doing it with USDA, which we love, Brooke, We love what they're doing there for farmers. Explain why that's so important to a state like Arizona. A lot of people think it's just a wasteland desert. That's not true at all. Explain why that's so critically important not only to Arizona. But you mentioned food security, water security for the.
Speaker 7: Entire nation exactly. So I did resign from my position. Loved it, absolutely, was deeply honored to have been appointed by the president. Working under Secretary Rollins. Talk about just a next level administration who cares deeply when they say when the President says he wants to put farmers in ranchers, first he's not kidding. And then to have Secretary Rowlins deploy that message in very tangible ways. She listens as we've had She's attended roundtables with farmers and ranchers across the nation, the one she held here and She's held a couple now here in Arizona to see her just so intently listening, taking notes. She wants their numbers. She's affecting change every single time she's meeting. Then, in my former position, I got to deal with her cabinet members, everyone who's serving with her, and her administrator, the Undersecretary, so much of the step. They're real farmers and that makes all the difference in the world. When I took the position, I was worried. I thought, Wow, am I going to be dealing with DC bureaucrats who don't have any idea which end at the cow to milk, and I'm going to have to be working with them, And I was anticipating some frustration. None of that. They have the real solid farmers and ranchers in there, such a pleasure to work with, and it meant so much for our state. As I promoted and implemented the administration and the Secretary's policies and priorities for Farm Service Agency, it was just a real blessing to go out across the state tell our farmers and ranchers listen, the administration is really listening. They care deeply about what you need, what's working for you? What's not working? The secretary very engaged, very hands on. It was an incredible blessing to serve the administration in that way and then to serve our farmers and ranchers.
Speaker 3: Congressman future governor Andy Biggs. So this is actually the first time we've had you on since your massive landslide victory in the primary. Talk about the state of the race. This is a huge, I think boon for you in this campaign, having seen it join the ticket as it were. Where are we at right now? How's it looking? What are our action items? Give us some things to do that we can help make sure you get into office in November.
Speaker 4: Hey, thanks Andrew, and you know that was a big primary win. And here we go. We're almost dead even in the polls. We're within the margin of era of a sitting in Coumbat who spent more than ten million dollars on this campaign so far, Andrew, and they've they've they've laid down another ten to fifteen million dollars through the through the end of the cycle, and we anticipate they're going to spend more so, but they can't seem to pull away. We think she's reached a ceiling because she is hopelessly incompetent. And so for US, US, you know, the big thing for US is we had a big rally on Friday in the West Valley of the Phoenix metr area. Was fabulous, hundreds and hundreds of people attended, and we are all over the state campaigning and working with folks for US. It's just a voter turnout. You guys know this. It's a voter turnout election because it'll be down. You don't have a president, you don't even have a US senator on here. This is the race that's going to drive the turnout. So we need to keep knocking on doors, we need to keep visiting with people. We need to get our yard signs out. If you've got donations, that helps us too. It helps us put stuff on the air. And we're actually targeting Andrew and Blake the roughly seventeen percent of people who are undecided who will help decide this race, and we're sending them messages regularly. And that's where we're focused right now. Because we've got a tremendous Republican base. We've got a numerical eight advantage. We have three hundred thousand more Republicans voters than Democrats do. What matters for us is getting those people to the polls. That takes funds, you know, biggsfar Arizona dot com.
Speaker 3: That does it.
Speaker 4: But we just need people out there spreading the word. That's the main thing.
Speaker 3: What happens in the state if Katie Hobbs stays in office versus what happens if you win.
Speaker 4: Well, just take a look at what she's vetoed. She's vetoed more than seventy election integrity bills while at the same time opening up the border to the south. Kind of a weird coincidence, I think, Andrew, you might think, but that's one thing. We've also gone from being one of the most affordable states in the country when she came in to now we're in the bottom five for least affordable states. She's driven up the price of housing that makes it very unaffordable. She's not supportive fully of the police, and so we have Just so you know, there's only two states with a rising fentanyl overdose death rate, Arizona is spiking. We are the leader in the overdose rate, and that's because of her policies. She actually put moratoriums on building houses in the two fastest growing communities in the state, in the West Valley, in these valley which were, by the way, two of the top ten fastest growth places in the country. That's the difference that you get. She's actually tried to raise taxes multiple times. She's and this is the key here, This gets to trustworthiness. She is the only governor in America who's currently being criminally investigated for pay for play schemes.
Speaker 6: Corruption. That's the difference she'll get right there.
Speaker 3: Andrew bigs for Arizona, bigs for Arizona. Sena, Kurt, thank you for joining us. God bless you both. We have your back.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Man. If you could go back in time and buy oil before the world relied on it, would you? Of course you would, anybody would, So why aren't you buying silver right now? The people who recognized oil early didn't just make money, They got ahead of one of the biggest economic shifts in history, and today a similar opportunity is unfolding with silver. Silver is more than a precious metal. It's a critical resource used in solar panels, electric vehicles, defend systems, AI infrastructure, and the massive data centers powering that digital world. While demand keeps growing, it's still affordable enough that the average American can start accumulating it right now. That's why investors are turning to silver to protect against inflation and to own one of the world's most important strategic resources. Don't be the person who looks back in ten years and says I saw it coming, I just didn't act. Visit Noble Gold Investments dot com slash kirk and learn how easy it is to own physical silver. That's Noble Goold Investments dot com slash kirk Own the metal. The future depends on Blake. Why don't you set up the segment?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 5: Well, this all goes back to last week's Thursday discussion on thought crime, and we were discussing a viral clip of Shark Tanks Kevin O'Leary where he was he was gushing at length about a Rolex watch he was incredibly excited about. And then that turned into a discussion basically, is our our billionaires going on podcasts and talking about their favorite watches and really really glowing, almost like worshipful terms. Is that going to put capitalism in dangers? That fueling democratic socialism? And it caused it felt like an almost throwaway line to me at the time. But Jack Jack, who was on the show with us, he stated that he I believe what was it Andrew, that he doesn't believe in capitalism and he believes in nationalist populism insteadism.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so let's play the clip and we'll go from there, because it did cause a bit of a stir on line, and we wanted to make sure that we talked about it because I actually think it's a really really important topic. More broadly, to make sure that we as conservatives understand what we mean when we say capitalism. Go ahead and play cut twenty.
Speaker 5: He should we are capitalists, like we are fundamentally pro to somebody spending their wealth how they want to spend their wealth.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't think we should.
Speaker 9: I don't think we should center our our country around capital I think that's I think that's not Christian.
Speaker 3: All right, So the big line there is that he said we are not I'm not a capitalist. Now. I've talked to Jack about this, and I think that he would probably state it differently and be more clear if he had an opportunity to do it. So let's just say it outright. We are capitalists. We're very much pro capitalism. Charlie would often say that capitalism is the most proven, moral, in effective economic system ever, and it's lifted billions of people out of poverty. The alternative, obviously, is going to be socialism or Marxism, which leads at best to stagnation and malaise, but ad worse to authoritarianism, poverty, misery, and mass death. In the twentieth century alone, over one hundred million people died of a result of communism. But you also have to balance that with we are Christians, right, we don't believe that we should be worshiping money. We serve God, not money. You cannot serve two masters, and that's a very important thing to keep in mind. And as Blake pointed out, Jack was reacting to a Kevin O'Leary clip in which he, I guess claims that he was begging on his knees for this rolex. It's very rare rolex worth one point eight million dollars. Now, I just want to say very out front here, I don't have a problem with a system that allows somebody like Kevin O'Leary to do that. I do not have any issue with him being successful. We love it capitalism because it is freedom. Ultimately, capitalism is not a system that man really invented at all. It's a system that just emerges when people are free to exchange goods and services and when there's a financial system behind it to exchange dollars currency for those goods and services. And we celebrate success. But we also shouldn't worship material wealth. Right, We shouldn't worship the greed. Right, we shouldn't worship materialism. We worship God. And here's the big difference. And I think this is a nuanced approach that has come into the conversation essentially since twenty fifteen, more and more so with the rise of President Trump and populist more populist conservatism, and that is that conservatives should not measure the success of our nation on GDP alone. This was a common way that conservatives would say, hey, look at the GDP's going up. Well, that's all well and good, but your you know, industrial base and your manufacturing core has been hollowed out and shipped off to China. So instead of good paying jobs, you get a lot of cheap plastic junk from China that's just going to end up in the garbage can, right, So what is that balance? There are limits to capitalism, pure unadulterated capitalism that is totally worthwhile to consider and ask questions about. A great example of this, Blake, and perhaps this is where you should jump in, is immigration right. If you just let big business get exactly what they want when it comes to immigration, you would have a flood of cheap labor coming in and that would harm the country. Conservatives have rejected this model for capitalism. We say, no, we don't want unfettered mass migration just because you can get cheap labor out of it. That is not in the best interest of the country. So there are limits, and we need to have an ongoing conversation about just what those limits are. Blake, do you agree?
Speaker 5: Well, I think going back to what Jack said, people flipped out about him saying he's not a capitalist, But I think the more important line he said is we shouldn't center our country on capital. And you'll sometimes run into that where people will angrily point out that the US should not just be an economic zone.
Speaker 6: A free trade zone. It exists.
Speaker 5: It is an actual country with people. And when you're an actual country with people, that carries additional values besides merely the increase of wealth for people by any means necessary. And as you said, yeah, we're also Christian as well. So Charlie was a big fan of capitalism. He was a big defender of it, certainly against alternatives like socialism, Marxism, communism, but he.
Speaker 6: Also what was his chief value?
Speaker 5: His chief value and also I should mention socialism sucks, one of the earliest lines that turning point uses. But his big goal in life was religious revival. He wanted to have a revival of American faith, he wanted to have a revival of American identity. And those are things that come before capitalism. You would want to have those as your bedrock. And then on top of that, you implement a free market capitalist system because that is by far the best way to ensure broad based wealth.
Speaker 6: In your society. And pointed out with Jack.
Speaker 5: Since people got mad at Jack over that line, Jack wrote the book In Humans, which is basically it is a best selling book about how communism and Marxism are completely rotten and have killed millions upon tens of millions of people in the past century. So the idea that he's becoming a Shill for Marxism, which some people have alleged. I think I think that's I think that's bonkers to be frank, although he can say more on and than in his own right too, But I think that's the key thing to emphasize is Charlie said a lot. I think let's throw it up here. The image here, I think it's is at eighteen where Charlie's talking about socialism versus communism. Let me get it here, and he basically says that or not socially capitalism versus communism and socialism. It's like capitalism is the best system. We have to have an un equal distribution of blessings of prosperity, and it's going to be unequal, that's the nature of it. And when you have socialism you have an equally shared amount of misery and suffering. I think that's channeling the line from Churchill, who Charlie greatly admired. And it's completely true that we have a system that is unequal. We have to make sure that inequality doesn't spiral out of control. That's what the discussion was about last week. Is too much in your face inequality going to cause people to have an angry reaction, and then they're going to impose socialism on us and ruin it for everybody. That is why we warn everyone about Mamdani. That is why we warn everyone about democratic socialism, that people who are taking advantage of populist anger are going to destroy the American experiment and impoverish all of us. Because, make no mistake, America has become the country that the entire planet wants to move to because of capitalism, because we have a free market system that has made this country so wealthy and so successful. So we just need to emphasize those points. Andrew like, obviously we remain a very pro free market organization, but we're not the Cato Institute here. We are not capitalism above all else and to the exclusion of all else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't worship the GDP. And ultimately, that is the distinction that needs to be made, is that, Listen, we became a country that got really good at capital markets and we should keep it that way. Let's just be very clear. Our capital markets are the envy of the world for good reason. They create so much opportunity from financing new business startups and the like. But we also became a little too over reliant on financial instruments. Many, many people on Wall Street got obscenely rich by basically inventing pieces of paper that could swap derivatives a different way, right, And what Charlie loved was people like Elon Musk that actually used the financial markets to their benefit to build real things of actual value and innovation. Right, That is the difference. So well, a lot of people on Wall Street got very rich. We saw our manufacturing core get hollowed out. Now we've got to find a balance in there, because again, we are not just an economy attached to a country. We are a country, We are a people, we have a heritage, we have a history, and we've got to be sure that the way that we are regulating those markets serves the interest of families of the American people writ large. Capital should absolutely be free to pursue profits and growth, and the government should absolutely work to ensure that the capital is working in the interests of the people. That's all. We shouldn't worship capital markets. That we should make sure that the capital markets serve the people. And that's basically the big delineation here, And I don't really see too much of a controversy here. Maybe in the way it was expressed, sure, whatever, but we absolutely, to Blake's point, need to be very cognizant of the fact that great wealth, inequality and a hollowing out of our manufacturing core is going to radicalize our politics.
Speaker 6: So all right, Actually do we have Jack?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 6: I think we do have him. So Jack, there you.
Speaker 9: Are, tong Za man Singhola Shinga tonga man.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jack, I have a question for Jack, Jack. Are you a capitalist?
Speaker 9: I am a nationalist populist.
Speaker 3: So explain the difference in why there is a confusion out there.
Speaker 9: Well, I think there's a confusion right because the system. There's a difference between the system of capitalism and the perception of capitalism that exists in the popular mind. And people view the system of capitalism that we have today, which is very very much not you know this the pure capitalism or lazy fair capitalism, which has never existed. We have crony capitalism. We have a system where you know, it has produced a K shaped economy where you've got as you were saying, guys were saying very spertly. I think in the past segment that people and actually we said on Thart crime. Of course, people love to clip things out of context. That what we were talking about, and Blake, you remember because you were there.
Speaker 6: Somebody was on vacation.
Speaker 9: We're not going to name who. And we were talking about how in the k shaped economy since two thousand and eight, there's been a certain segment of the population that has done incredibly well, and there's another segment of the population below median income line that's basically living in recession condition since two thousand and eight, so almost twenty years now, eighteen years, and that's created this instability. Or we talked about the Genie coefficient in there, and I was specifically saying, and as we wrote about on Humans The Secret History of Communist Revolutions and How to Crush Them, a New York Times bestseller, that the communists like Mundami, who I confronted to his face in the Oval office, just want the instability. They want to use that to rise up and tear down everything. So it actually serves their purposes. And what a nationalist populist believes is that free enterprise, innovation, business, these are all great things. We love these things, but not at the expense of the nation, right, So you need to have borders. You can't have open borders as well, because if you don't have that, then you lose your nation. If you lose your nation, you lose you erode everything that you've built, everything that the Founders fought for. The Founders wanted us to be a nation state after all. And so it's that understanding that these are all tools that our country should be using to better everyone's lives. And absolutely do I support Elon Musk one hundred percent, one hundred thousand percent. But when Elon bought X, he didn't do that just out of pure market necessity or market interest. He did it out of public interest because he knew that it would be better for the nation that we have freedom of speech in the digital sphere, which is something that had we not had that, we would have lost twenty twenty four. We all know we would have if we hadn't unleashed that which produced this sort of censorship effect.
Speaker 3: So, but what you're not claiming is that you are pro socialism, pro Marxism. I'm just for the sake of clarity.
Speaker 9: I would love I would love to find anyone. I would challenge anyone out there to have find any anyone on the right or even in politics, who is more anti communist than the guy who literally invented Franco Friday.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I just this stuff gets clipped on social media and it gets taken a thousand different ways, and I just want to be very clear. Charlie loved capitalism, He loved markets. He believed that it was the most proven, moral and effective economic system that has ever been used anywhere in the world, and that it's essentially an outgrowth of human nature that we naturally want to trade goods and services. Your your clarification here is that you wanted to work for the good of American families, the good of American the American people, can communities, and that there are certain limitations regulations that do make sense. You mentioned immigration, which is one that I referenced in the previous segment. Yeah, immigration and trade loves to have unfettered mass migration for cheap labor. And by the way that I've gone to something we've rejected. I gave a speech.
Speaker 9: I gave a speech at Seapack two years ago where I laid all this out.
Speaker 6: I said, this is the.
Speaker 9: Biggest difference between sort of the old right and the new right, and that we have more of an emphasis on immigration and trade, specifically those two issues. And you can't separate the old right, which wanted open borders, free markets, which included the free flow of peoples, because they were saying that people are like a world market, and we said, yeah.
Speaker 6: We don't agree with that.
Speaker 9: And then of course when we talk about trade, that brings up the question of China, that brings us up the question of so many things that we've done, which obviously President Trump has confronted in something that I've been talking about for twenty years now, going back to when I lived in China and worked for the Shanghai Chamber of Commerce American Chabor Commerce, and saw how incredibly imbalanced that was, and of course saw that there were people who were, you know, the Kevin o'learys of the world, were getting fabulously wealthy off of this by exploiting the Laubaijing of China and then also screwing over the Middle Americans of which JD. Vance is of course a member. And really I think that these forces are the forces that brought the mag of movement to the four in the first place. This is why Donald Trump won in twenty sixteen. This is why he were won the rust belt.
Speaker 3: This is why jd.
Speaker 9: Vance Is had his political career. If you look back at Hillbilly Elegy, it's because of all of these.
Speaker 3: Forces that we're talking about.
Speaker 9: I mean, this isn't a separate issue.
Speaker 6: This is the issue.
Speaker 5: I just I think it's just worth emphasizing, guys. Socialism sucks was one of the earliest lines from Turning Point.
Speaker 6: For a reason. It does suck.
Speaker 5: We love free markets, but remember you cannot serve both God and Mammon. Serve God, Hi, folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell tell you about my friends over at y Refi. You've probably been hearing me talk about y Refi for some time now. We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why ref I will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Why ref I can help. Just go to y refi dot com. That's the letter why then refi dot com. And remember y Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to yrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you. We have to draw your eyes and your attention to the wonderful state of Wisconsin, and there is a race up there that we haven't spent a whole lot of time talking about. But the star of this part of the hour, this part of the show is going to be a woman named Francesca Hong. She is a radical, looney tune lefty who is likely going to be the Democrat nominee for governor. And we call it, we use the word democrat loosely here, Blake because she's legitimately as far left as they come. She is a Zoron Mom Donnie look alike, and her last name's Hong, and she's going up against Tom Tiffany, who's a great guy who is running as the Republican nominee for governor. And we just got to play some of these clips, Blake, because the more you see, the more you hate her. And I really do mean that. Like she you've got to play her back in her own words. So I'm gonna start here and then I'll have you react on the other side, Blake.
Speaker 10: St seven, you championed in the legislature trans inclusive legislation, even as publican opinion has shifted. Big majorities now support bands on trans females and women's sports and medical interventions for minors. So what are you going to tell Tom Tiffany when he calls you a radical transactivist?
Speaker 3: What's radical is that we still have a seven twenty five dollars minimum wage, all right, So radical transactivist instantly pivots to economics. That is that has got to be pull tested, Blake.
Speaker 5: But the thing is she actually has just such a history of radical ideas. This is the classic play where now she's the front runner for governor in no small part because all of her potential rivals are getting taken out. There was a more I hesitate to say moderate, it's still a Democrat, but a more moderate front runner who had a scandal with her financial reporting poof taken out. There was another rival, Mandela Barnes, he dropped out. It's basically everyone's quit, so they're almost certainly going to be stuck with this woman.
Speaker 6: And she just has one loop after another.
Speaker 5: She has this long history of endorsing abolish the Police, she has a long history of endorsing anti white resentment, and now she's trying to drag it back and say, oh, this is just about economics. Her economics are still loopy as well, but it at least is not as obviously deranged to ordinary voters as all of the abolish the police stuff that's going on. And I want to highlight a few of those things. It's like she has a tweet from twenty twenty where kid, why are you eating dad's chicken bones? And she goes, because I'm not white for real, though. It's alarming how differently we consume trick and drumsticks she's called to. In twenty twenty, she called to abolish Thanksgiving and said this should have been done in sixteen twenty one. She said they had to leave a Culver's. There's a million clovers in Wisconsin. I feel like it's a state law you gotta like it to run for governor, And she says I had to leave mostly just because I was on the verge of an anxiety attack. Too many old white people who didn't think he spoke English, which I don't know if there's any evidence of that. I think she probably just invented that in her head. And on top of that, she's given interviews where she's talked about having a bipolar mental breakdown where she was cutting herself late in high school, and now she's going to run to run an entire state, and mental health can be a real problem, and you should get help. If you have problems, you should get help. You probably should not run a state if you have a history of psychotic breaks. That's what I would say.
Speaker 3: It looks like we have Alex Marlowe joining us now. Alex is the editor in chief of breit Bart host the Alex marlow Show. Alex how crazy is this hon character? And how worried should we be that she might be running Wisconsin in a few months.
Speaker 11: I'm super worried. I've done a lot of research on Wisconsin. This is one of the breeding grounds for left wing activist violence in the country. Madison in particular. But it really is a hub before a lot of the most radical elements of the American left. It's a purple shading general and I think there's a ton of salt of the Earth people there. But in some of these they have huge university systems that are incubators for far left people. I want to go through some of her stuff. Blake did a great job, and I'm going to even add to more of it. She's not just for defunding police. She wants to abolish the police. And this is twenty twenty. This is not a million years ago. This is recent. She said, in a perfect world, we would be without prisons. She called you cancel Thanksgiving. She was mad about Culver's, which is a really good fast food place, that there are too many white people there. You got to remember the whole Democrat Party is run by people who care about identity more than anything else, and she's tipping a lot of those boxes as best she can. Of course, she hates ice. She's called to abolish the Senate, the US Senate, which means she doesn't even like states, which is ironic that she wants to run a state. She didn't even like states. So it's all of this extreme socialist, extreme lawlessness, extreme identity politics. And I think we should not gloss over Blake's point about mental disease. I looked up to see if she has any diagnosable mental conditions, and there's none available. But she certainly seems like someone where you think, I don't know if this woman's right in the head.
Speaker 5: Well we can actually answer that, not Alex Like, was she diagnosed, she says in an interview, and I believe this is twenty three, It was a few years ago, and she says, I was diagnosed with bipolar disease. She calls it bipolar disorder. I was taking ssriys I overdosed on lithium. So this is what she herself has said about her own background in mental health.
Speaker 11: Andrew, but think about how this gives her a victim status that actually has currency in the Democrat Party that it's no longer about are you sharp? Are you accomplished? That's not even a good thing. Is they actually dine out more on their victimhood and being able to say how they were oppressed. They're obsessed with privilege. If you have mental health issues, then this is the opposite of privilege. Remember, Asian women are the most educated demographic in the country, so is a She comes from a privileged demographic, and she's probably thinking about that when she's leaning into other stuff that does not that that makes you seem like more a victim.
Speaker 3: Listen to this. This is her talking to Hassan Piker, who of course has endorsed her candidacy. SOT nine, Can.
Speaker 12: I be honest, be honest.
Speaker 7: I was crying during Congresswoman Omar's.
Speaker 12: Speech, so I went up like trying to get my together.
Speaker 13: But I think overall, I'm just very grateful.
Speaker 3: She was crying during ilhan Omar's speech, because that's a totally normal thing to do. Ilhan Omar, who is the ingrate who hates America. This is the new breed of Democrats, and it's terrifying and it should be. And they're all mental cases.
Speaker 11: True, and it just reminds me of ilhan Omar. I guess married her brother. I guess it's the I say I guess because I want a caveat in case there's any legal issues. And then we learned that Troy Jackson is making kids with his second cousin out in Maine. It's a Is there a sane Democrat who's on a national stage right now? Is there someone who's like a genuine, relatable human being. We got the cartoon character Haley Stevens in Michigan who is affected that's not really actually talks, by the way, that's all an affectation. It's just a race to be who can be the nuttiest person. And that is what's I know why, because that makes it so that for fundraising, it's easier because you go viral, and every time we talk about these people on their shows, they fundraise off it and they make money. So we're building up these characters that are incredibly compelling and horrifying but also pose a real threat if they get actual power.
Speaker 3: Oh Uz, I mean there's so much clip, so many clips that we can play here. And by the way, I think it's it's worth you mentioned main second cousins. It truly is tall. Rico is saying more and more insane stuff. It is difficult to look at the Democrat national candidacy map and see anybody that you would want to actually invite into your family home like that is that is the benchmark for me when I'm talking about do I like these people. Do I trust these people, and there really is a dearth of normal people on the left of this on the left of this country. Got to play some clips here, Alex, because it's just, I mean, these people are it's just like a it's like a clown show. Let's not forget about Abdul l sai Ed who is in Michigan. It's probably gonna be this Democrat senator. There was a candidate for Senate from Michigan. Play cut thirteen.
Speaker 10: And I also want to remind you guys that there are a lot of people in Dearborn who are sad today.
Speaker 12: So like, I just don't want to comment on Tomna at all.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's worth even touching that, and.
Speaker 3: Not to be outpaced by James tal Rico tot sixteen.
Speaker 2: God is both masculine and feminine and everything in between.
Speaker 1: God is non binary.
Speaker 3: God is non binary. We don't want to comment on Kameani. It just it's truly remarkable the candidates that have been fielded on the Democrat ledger this cycle, Alex. This is historically awful. Their bench is very very weak, and yet these people really could.
Speaker 11: Win exactly and Saye's got that same slate of issues where he wants to abolish eyes, he wants to defund the police. He's buddies with Hassam Piker, who thought the USA deserved nine to eleven. He does all sorts of different pandering. But I'll tell you don't underestimate said because he's got some real political skills. When he goes on the stump, he's re likable and he sticks with this message. We're getting money out of politics, we're doing medicare for all. These things pull very well and he's very good at staying on message. So I think he's gonna win by a lot tomorrow in the primary, and he'll be a formidable general candidate. But he has so many holes in his game because he's a socialist who also wants an open border, which is impossible, you can't do that mathematically. And he's a socialist who made over seven hundred K last year and as a bunch of international real estate holds, which is really tough because he should theoretically be donating all that money to socialist causes. Right, I mean, he's got enough, Right, why does he need hundreds of thousands of extra dollars plus a bunch of real estate in come every year.
Speaker 3: It is some of that.
Speaker 11: I don't know why there's socialist or tolerant of this, but they will be because they've tolerated much worse Bernie Sanders's three houses. Talla Rico this weekend, it was someone said to him in a Q and A that Carmelo Anthony's death was a tragedy, or the carmel ow Anthony situation with a tragedy. He's not dead, but he murdered a guy in cold blood and got convicted, and it's not a tragedy. That's a murderer. And it's just one of these things where he does not know how to pivot away from the hard left and the Democrats from disasters trying to flip Texas and these are just I don't think cal Rico is the guy to do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I want to.
Speaker 5: I want to nipick one thing Andrew, which is just only that their bench. I wouldn't say it's very weak. I think they're very nutty. I think they're very crazy. But a lot of these people this is what passes. This is what political talent is on left, This ability to spout really radical rhetoric in a way that's engaging to young people. They're going on Hassan Piker. Hassan Piker. He's a very popular guy. And I think we always put ourselves in danger when we emphasize that this could be politically damaging.
Speaker 6: I think it could be, but.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: This is a thing I've seen over and over on the right for years where they run a crazy person and we think that's made our lives easier, when what we first of all need to think is this is putting our country in grave danger because all of these people, as messed up as they are, even if they're having these psychotic breakdowns like miss hang It or Miss hang Iss, once they're in office, they will be very good at one thing, which is executing on their actual political agenda, and we need to make sure everyone is fully aware of what that agenda is. That prison abolition, radical increase in leniency on criminals. That's a very real thing that they'll roll out abolishing ice. They're going to go all out on that. A lot of them have found ways to make a free Palestine an issue even in state politics, so you're going to see them pursuing third world foreign policies as state level officials. All of this is on the table with the left, and it's only getting stronger. This is an opportunity for us to warn moderates and say, look, you need to get on board. You need to make sure that we hang on or very radical stuff will be unleashed, or it will get absolutely out of control.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't disagree with you, Blake at all. I believe that they have a massive opportunity to win in this cycle specifically, but there has to be an acknowledgment from our side that when wealth and equality becomes so extreme, and I blame COVID for that, I blame printing money more than anything, by the way, because it sparks inflation, which helps the economic incumbents that own assets, that own real estate, that own stocks and bonds. Those people benefit really a tremendous amount during those types of cycles, and the working class gets host. So this becomes a really big problem that can radicalize our politics. And you're seeing those chickens come home to roost in the rise of DSA. So our messaging has to acknowledge some of those issues, and it has to say we're fighting for nationalist, populist policies that are going to onshore manufacturing, on shore wealth creation here at home, and we need to be real about that. But we love capitalism, but we have to acknowledge that there are people that are being left behind right now and there are reasons for that, and it's bad policy. It's not capitalism, it's bad policy. Alex. Final minute to you on that topic. Specifically, What do we need to do from a messaging standpoint.
Speaker 11: Yeah, perfect place to add the discussion, because every minute we're not talking about making life more affordable for Americans is a minute that's wasted. And I see a lot of the wisdom and a lot of the stuff that President Trump is taking on right now, and I see a lot of lack of wisdom and a lot of the Democrats agenda. But it really is a race to you who can talk the most about affordability for working class Americans. That is the coalition that the Republicans have road to victory over the past decade. And the Democrats have seeded that they think they're gonna win with a lot of identity stuff. But whoever can effectively talk about how to make life more affordable, whether it be healthcare or housing for us. The messaging is we're stealing down the border. We're gonna do deportations. We're gonna protect American workers, our wages and our home prices. If we do that, we're winning. And if we're talking about other stuff' wasting time. And that's why, Sayid, to his credit, he doesn't really talk about this stuff as much as he talks about getting money out of politics and Medicare for all, which would make life cheaper for certain people. That's what he's trying to do. Then the gender non bindery stuff, I think that's a loser for them. But the point is is affordability. Affordability, affordability, that's the big thing to discuss.
Speaker 3: Amen. Amen, Well, said Alex Marlow breit Bart, host of The Alex Marlow Show. Great friend of the show. Great to see my friend.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I want to talk to you about an issue so many Americans face, and that's health insurance. There's an organization I really really appreciate called Christian Healthcare Ministries CHM is a faith based alternative to health insurance. And this is real stuff. Folks like you gotta listen in With CHM. You're not paying into a company's profit margin. You're investing in a community with less overhead than the competition. You get reliable support through the giving and prayer of fellow members. Members contribute every month to help pay for each other's medical bills, allowing believers to afford the care they need Because they're not insurance. You get access to your preferred doctor or hospital without network restrictions. You heard that right. If you want to see massive savings in your healthcare budget, HM has four low cost programs for every stage of life, starting at just one hundred and fifteen dollars a month plus. You can enroll or switch your program at any time. See why so many believers are taking a leap of faith. Start today by visiting chministries dot org slash Charlie and use promo code Charlie for a fifty percent credit towards your first month. That'sche Ministries dot org slash Charlie and use promo code Charlie. All right, So, without further ado, we've got Taylor Hanson, Frontline s reporter. You can find him on Exit Taylor USA, t A. Y L E. R USA, and Kean Simone and he's another Frontlines editor. They have a huge story here about of Canada and how the Canadian border is now getting exploited, and they brought some much needed attention to this. So Taylor, let's start with you here. What have you found? Paint the big picture for us, and then I'm gonna play some of these clips that prove the thesis of your argument.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we found quite a bit, to say the least.
Speaker 14: And you know, I'll start putting it this way, is there is a I would describe it as a massive decentralized network that is highly organized all the way from India to Brampton and other areas of Canada that are actually facilitating what you would call mass legal immigration into the United States of almost almost into digitally and specifically Indian illegal immigrants through the North border. And these are Indian smuggling gangs.
Speaker 1: As well that are facilitating this.
Speaker 14: So you usually have the fixer in India and they basically connect you with human smugglers in Canada that have abused Canada's largely broken immigration and visa system and then they then essentially just pour over our border because there is non existent RCMP or CBP responses.
Speaker 3: And those acronyms are the Royal Canadian.
Speaker 1: Canadian mount pe explain the acronyms.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so you have the Royal Amounted Canadian Police and that's essentially what we would describe as our border patrol here in the United States. And then you have CBP, which is that is basically immigration customs, so that is our side of the border. So on either side of the border there is next to no actual security.
Speaker 3: This is how bad it is. Twenty two the lake.
Speaker 8: She said that we would be taking through a lake.
Speaker 1: If you want a walk of thoughts.
Speaker 8: Through this cont without closing on the streaming.
Speaker 1: Service, I'm a journalist.
Speaker 14: Do you guys, Are you guys interested in giving me a comment on why you guys.
Speaker 1: Are illegally smuggling humans into America? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, really got him? What's happening in that clip?
Speaker 14: Now, we actually had just met with a human smuggler in person that we were connected with through a fixer that we had been speaking to for a few days. And this fixture was located in India. He connected us with a multitude of smuggling or so actually in Canada that we're on Canadian visas through Indian and they then essentially met up with us in person. My backstory was that I'm going to be smuggling into the United States, as well as my wife and my nine year old child. We met up with him in person, and this was actually after the fact.
Speaker 1: We basically were.
Speaker 14: Just dragging them along, saying, oh, I need to convince my wife, you know, she's scared, trying to pull as many details out as possible, and once we had enough details and had actually met with him face to face, got his face on camera. Seeing how large this one specific network was. You had over three car different cars show up. An actual taxi showed up to deliver us to the northern board where we walk across, and that was us actually calling him and trying to confront him, and he actually did give us a comment. Surprisingly enough, we were very surprised, and he just kind of tried to play it off as you know, they were good Samaritans helping people that were struggling in Canada get to the United States illegally, but that it's not illegal because these people are in trouble.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was so remarkable. I was just rewatching your footage this morning and just I think it's important to.
Speaker 6: Impress this upon people.
Speaker 5: We've heard about the Mexican border for ages, and it's actually a pretty involved process. There are walls along there, we have constant CBP patrols all along it. We have, and it's harsh landscape. So you get these coyotes and they're walking you across this desert landscape difficult. You can die in a variety of ways. And we've been so used to Canada being this developed country with a sane system, so we don't have as many protections along that border. We haven't seen as many people illegally come over this. And I just want to play this clip because it drives home how wide open it actually is and how word is getting out about that where it just takes a few minutes to cross the border up there.
Speaker 6: Let's play clip twenty four.
Speaker 1: Hello you got the car?
Speaker 8: Brother?
Speaker 1: What brother?
Speaker 8: Are you guarding the car?
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm still kind of trying to talk my wife into it. She's just getting scared. How how fast does somebody pick us up in New York?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 8: Only five minutes further?
Speaker 13: Like you for next then we didn't five minutes day will be a car come to pick you up.
Speaker 5: So that's all it is, to my understanding. You walk through the woods for ten to fifteen minutes and there's a car on some back country road, pick it up, and presumably there are maybe hundreds thousands of people who've done that. And you can describe this how you were basically offered some new job that you could show up no paperwork, imagining you were one of these foreigners. And I think it was in Chicago, Like you just walk across fifteen minutes, five minutes of car picks you up. Bam, you have an illegal job in America.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Well, and it's not just a job, and that you know, the H one B debate has been kind of widely brought up among the right in the recent years because it's just been it's not used for what it is actually supposed to be used for anymore. It's just being abused in masks. And this kind of renders the H one B idea, you know, kind of useless at this point, because that's obviously a system that's being abused in mass right now. But it proves that you don't even need an H one B to either live or work in America at this point. And they hadn't just offer jobs. They actually offer free housing, a job to pay any additional bills. They offer you free food and free transportation, So these people are illegally walking across, and who knows the realistic numbers. I mean, I'm in multiple of these group chats, and I get I'd say just in one group chat a day out of the dozen that I'm in, are ten to fifteen successful crossing videos and stories that are happening.
Speaker 1: So this is happening a lot more than people think.
Speaker 14: And then they are being funneled into places like Chicago, Newark, New Jersey. The demographic change we've seen in New Jersey isn't a happy coincidence.
Speaker 1: These are people illegally coming across.
Speaker 14: They may have people on H one v's already in these cities, or they have an understanding that hey, I came from an area like Brampton, which is, you know, a massive Indian on Cleven, Canada. I want to be around with the same people that are also from India in the United States. So they funnel into a place like New Jersey and even all the way down to Texas. So they're going to these places and they're connected with even deeper networks that are in America operating in America as well, So it's an entire pipeline all the way from India to camp of the and into the United States.
Speaker 3: So Kean, you are part of this reporting as well. What did you notice? What were what were the big takeaways from you? What shocked you the most? I mean, I'm sitting here kind of my jaws on the floor because it's just so infuriating. What did you notice that really took you aback?
Speaker 13: That's that's the funny thing. I'm actually Canadian myself. I'm not shocked at this. I've known that this is happening. This has happened for the last fifteen twenty years. Obviously it's gotten worse through the peakers of I'd say the last six and then it kind of quieted down now. But like the story really manifested because because I've been trying to get my US visa and I've been having a hell of a time and which might make your viewers happy, but.
Speaker 8: Because I've had so much time, such a hard time.
Speaker 13: When I tell my friends their family, like what's going on, I've had multiple people say just get an Indian to bring you across. And that's how widely known and open and just nonchal want that conversation is here.
Speaker 8: So when I was.
Speaker 13: Like, we because we talk about this and we don't look at it from an American angle. So when I brought this story to Taylor, I'm like, this is like, this is an American story. This is not a Canadian story at all. What shocked me the most is we have a we had a student visa program where we.
Speaker 8: Brought in literally millions of Indians.
Speaker 13: Which millions is a lot for Canada because our population is so low, it's like forty million. So we brought in I think it was like two million student visas for Indians. And the whole idea was because they went missing, Like there was like fifty thousand people missing, that didn't go to school, that came here for student visa, that never showed up the class once. My theory was like, I think that they're gone to the States, and we kind of ran with it, and I think that theory it proved itself to be true.
Speaker 6: I think that's very true.
Speaker 5: Uh Kenon, I was just joking with Andrew with that mighty red green show beard there. I feel like, you're the last Canadian who still looks like a Canadian. But maybe we'll get you into the United States. We want we like the good Canadians folks, but they have that fifty thousand number is crazy. So I want to put that in perspective. Guys, Remember America is about ten times the size of Canada. So you think of those miners who showed up at our border, half a million of them going missing. Canada's version of that is fifty thousand student visas. They show up here to study in Canada and they poof away. There's literal just TikTok. Guides call us go here, and you can, as we just learned, get a car in five minutes, drive into the United States to a job. And I suspect that's happening all over the country.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's it can't be said enough that they're going to places like New York because we have bastions of lawlessness in our own country. So they create magnets in a place where these people can then go and get illegal employee because these are bastions of lawlessness, of illegal immigration. They fight ICE, they fight CBP, they fight the Trump administration. And I want to talk about the social media of it all as well, and how blatant and brazen this is on social media.
Speaker 14: That was us actually meeting with the human smuggler. As you know kind of touched on earlier. This is the exact same thing and the same tactic that the cartels on the southern border use is they would blatantly advertise on platforms like TikTok and Instagram with very specific keywords and you know, basically to acquire Americans to smuggle illegal immigrants over.
Speaker 1: And this is the exact same thing they're doing.
Speaker 14: All you need to do, and I implore every viewer that's watching this to do it go on Instagram and type in Canada to USA safe and you will almost immediately see just keep scrolling, you'll see hundreds to thousands of blatant ads targeting these these Indians on visa programs that have essentially just flooded Canada to cross the border illegally. And it's as simple as it shows. Of WhatsApp message. You shoot that person a message that's going to be the fixer, usually located in India, and within the exact same day, sometimes almost even immediately, they will connect you to an entire network of human smugglers operating in Canada.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, you say you just searched, Yeah, you searched US Canada. What was that exact search term. I want to see if we can get someone to find one real quick.
Speaker 1: It's Canada to USA safe.
Speaker 5: Thousands of these did you see are there? Are they in a bunch of languages, What sort of prices are they quoting? I know you guys had one that was it was ninety five hundred dollars to pay the drivers. Because of course the guy who was smuggling you said he was just doing this as a do gooder thing. But what was maybe the lowest price you saw that you thought was was a real offer where they strung out all along the border, like where there ones in Canada or in Vancouver and then Manitoba and then maybe out in New Brunswick. Just I want to really give people the sense of what the ale of this is, what the other.
Speaker 8: It's what the other province is.
Speaker 13: The lowest that we found was three thousand dollars, But they don't actually advertise the price.
Speaker 8: You have to talk to them.
Speaker 13: And that's what Taylor and I found out in the while we're investigating this is like they they will when the fixer fixes you with the other smugglers that you can kind of band barter with them. And it's not like a fixed price you can negotiate down. But yes, this does happen in It's called Surrey. It's right beside Vancouver. It's our second largest Indian population, and that is right above Washington.
Speaker 8: I believe that's also just a very easy crossing.
Speaker 13: It happens in Saskatchewana, Manitoba not so much, but it does happen enough to to to notice. It kind of stopped in Manitoba because a few people died through the winter because it's so dang cold there. But usually it just happens in Quebec and then more east just because the border is.
Speaker 8: So so it's so easy. I hate saying it's so easy to there's so.
Speaker 13: Many points across, like there's not that many official crossings, but there is a ton of ways to get over, literally just crossing over through a forest, or you walk across the river, or you walk across someone's.
Speaker 8: Beach, which we discovered.
Speaker 13: So it does happen all over the country, not so much Ontario because of the Great Lakes and the only way to get across is to official crossings, But it happens through the entire country, and it's a huge border.
Speaker 3: It's absolutely massive. Let's play this clip. We have not played this one. It's not twenty three.
Speaker 12: Muggler number one is directly adjacent to me in this parking lot in the motel, driving a gray Hound a civic. He was an Indian guy, probably about twenty years old. We spoke extensively about it. He seemed pretty sketched out at first, realizing you know, I'm a guy, but we kind of smooth talked him down, just said that my wife is worried. You know, we have our kid with us. And he ended up actually showing me the location on the lake that we were going to cross. He said, we don't have to cross the lake. We're going to basically it's a ten to fifteen minute walk, is what he said, through the woods to the right of a border checkpoint, and then they would then pick me up in the United States of America, and then they would drive us into basically upstate.
Speaker 3: New York City. It's just unbelievable. There's so much land. I just think about how vast that border is and the fact that there's fifty thousand missing Indian students out of Canada. They've probably got some job at some bodega in New York City, right now doesn't track any of these people that have made it to the United States. Do we know anything about some of these people that have used this smuggling service.
Speaker 14: Well, I'd say the large majority of them are usually ending up either in Vermont or New York. Those are the two major crossing points that we were investigating. But I mean, we were offered a job time job in housing in either Milwaukee or Chicago. And then you see, literally yesterday it came out. I don't know if you guys were aware of it, but it was this massive video of this huge Palestinian caravan basically backing up a highway for hours at a time, and they're waving foreign flags, basically asking for their own independent state in Punjab in India.
Speaker 1: And this is a great example.
Speaker 14: This is in Indiana, out of all places, so it's not just centralized to one area. Of course, the majority of them do end up in New York in places.
Speaker 1: Like you know, Vermont and Indiana.
Speaker 14: New Jersey is a very big hot spot as we see that enclave grow, but it goes all the way down to Texas, it even comes to Utah, it goes to Washington.
Speaker 1: Washington is facing.
Speaker 14: A really big issue with that, and on top of that, Washington is also facing a lot of fentanyl tracking from these similar and adjacent groups as well. So it doesn't just end with human smuggling in mass. It also extends to bringing poison into our country through the northern border now that the south has been a little more secure.
Speaker 3: Keen, final thoughts to you as the resident Canadian. You know what you said, This has been going on for years. How do we stop it?
Speaker 8: Build another wall? I think you'd have to.
Speaker 13: Cover that mass, that land mass, with so much security. You would need drones, you would need like all of the stuff that you have on the southern border, you would have to put that up north too. There's no other way. Our country is lost. Our immigration is over over it, and we we literally that fifty thousand number is only a number because those people never once showed up the class. You could show up the class once, then you would be compliant, and then they would lose track of you until they have to come try to find.
Speaker 8: You again to make your compliant again. There's other visas that you can just leave, like you can just come in and leave and we don't track you.
Speaker 3: Keenan Taylor, thank you for your great reporting here. I'm going to be sending this to my friends over at DHS right away, so God bless you both. We'll see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 11: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com