Speaker 1: Welcome to today's podcast sponsored by Hillsdale College All Things Hillsdale Hillsdale dot ed or I encourage you to take advantage of the many free online courses there, and of course I'll listen to the Hillsdale dialogues, all of them at Hugh for Hillsdale dot com or just Google, Apple, iTunes and Hillsdale Morning, Laurie and Evening Grace America. Welcome to the Big Weekend Pod. I'm Hugh hewittt. It was a quiet week in the war, if you call all those ceasefire violations by hesbillah lobbing missiles into Israel and by Iranian proxies in Iraq attacking Kuwait quiet, but full scale war has not yet broken out. Again. Looks like we're sending Special Envoy Witcoff and Kushner back to Pakistan. That's not been confirmed yet. At the time that I am laying this down, I don't believe this is going to end up in anything other than the return to combat in a pretty big way. Because Vahiti, who's the new czar of Iran, is he'd rather be martyr than rich. They have a new hunter. The head of the hunter is Bahiti he's an old school IRGC martyr guy and fought in the Big War eighty to eighty eight against Iraq in the Iraq Iran War, So I expect he's going to take a lot of persuading. I personally believe, as you'll hear me talk about with Ben Nominich, maybe Matt Continetti that the United States ought to hand them a target list, non exclusive target list just says when day one begins, we'll hit this oil target, and then day two, day whatever day, and then the final day if you haven't yielded the highly enriched uranium, taking the vow never to go after nukes again and put constraints on your missiles and eased up on your people, return the Internet, then we will take out carg Island. He could take two things to make a nuclear weapon. Time and money. They think they've got all the time in the world and all the oil. Well, we're not going to leave them with the oil if we don't have a deal on the nukes, because President Trump is not going to do that. So I'm hoping he pursues that. You'll hear me talk about that possibility with both Eli Lake and Matt Contnity and of course, Ben Damage. There's a lot ahead on today's big weekend Pod. Don't miss a minute of it. And thank you for listening to the Hugh Hewitt Show. And I remind you if you miss any of this stuff, please like and subscribe over at my YouTube channel. Please watch on the Sale New channel all weekend long and stay tuned. I'm Hugh Hughitt or a evening race in America. I'm Hugh Hewett inside that built weigh. A good Friday to you. I hope you have a great weekend ahead. Cleveland Brown's drafted Spencer Fano in the first round, number nine overall after trading down, picking up an extra couple of picks from the Casey Chiefs or an easy mark, and they got their man. Spencer Fana win the Outland Trophy. If you're listening in twelve thirty in Salt Lake City, go uts. We're very excited about that. He give me left tackle. I think the last Brown who have won the Outland Trophy was Hall of Famer Joe Thomas, so we'd like a repeat of that. Joe Thomas was drafted twenty years ago, so time for another era. The Spencer Fano era also picked up Kevin Kincepsian from Texas A and m speedy, speedy, fast, elusive returns punts as well, and we have nine more picks today, so I'll be covering that. No, I'm not going to cover the draft. I'll cover the news specially. Envoy Witkov and Jared Kushner are going back to Islamabad. I don't know why, given the presser we have depending on this morning, let's start their secretary head seth cut number six on the blockade, glowing global, going global.
Speaker 2: President Trump said it again yesterday.
Speaker 3: We have all the time in the world, and we're not anxious for a deal.
Speaker 2: And I hear him say it every day in.
Speaker 4: Private as well.
Speaker 3: Naran knows that they still have an open window choose wisely, as we said previously, choose wisely at the negotiating table. All they have to do is abandon a nuclear weapon in meaningful and verifiable ways. Or instead they can watch their regimes fragile economic state collapse under the unrelenting pressure of American power, a blockade as long as it takes, whatever President Trump decides. Because the bottom line line remains the bottom line.
Speaker 2: Iran will never get a nuclear bomb.
Speaker 3: The choice is Theirs, but with this blockade, the clock is not on their side. Moreover, President Trump has authorized the United States Navy to destroy any Iranian fast boats that attempt to put mines in the water or disrupt passage through the Strait of Hormuz, to shoot and kill.
Speaker 2: Our commanders have clear rules of engagement.
Speaker 3: If Iran is putting mines in the water or otherwise threatening American commercial shipping or American forces, we will shoot to destroy, no hesitation, just like the drug boats in the Caribbean.
Speaker 1: Now, I think that even the Iranians have got to understand we know how to blow up the speedboats and we'll see who gets to drive and people who want to be martyrs. Secretary Hegseth had this to say about Iran cutt number three.
Speaker 3: The IRGC specifically has been reduced to a gang.
Speaker 4: Of pirates with a flag. They cloak their.
Speaker 3: Aggression in slogans, but the world now sees them for what they are, criminals on the high seas. They don't control anything. They're acting like pirates, acting like terrorists. They're the ones who lay in discriminate minds, who shoot at random ships, who killed forty five thousand of their own people, innocent protesters in the course of weeks, their own people.
Speaker 4: They are the bad actors, the vessels.
Speaker 1: With Matt Cotton to Eli Lake Ben Dominich. But I do want to play Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Dan Caine here he is on the blockade cutt number seven.
Speaker 5: First.
Speaker 6: As I mentioned, US Central Command continues to maintain a strict blockade on all the ports. We're enforcing the blockade across the board against any ship of any nationality that is transiting to or from an Iranian port or territory. We're closely tracking vessels of interest headed towards Iran and those moving away from Iran that were outside the blockade area when this blockade was ordered, and as everyone saw this past weekend, were prepared and postured to intercept them. As of this morning, thirty four ships have met the US blockade and made the wise choice to turn around.
Speaker 5: One ship did not, and that ship was the.
Speaker 6: Motor vessel Tusca. Over several hours this past Sunday, April nineteenth, the US conducted maritime interdiction operations against the Tusca, whose crew attempted to breach the blockade line. The Tusca is a large container ship about nine hundred and sixty five feet long, or about the same size as the United States Navy.
Speaker 5: Aircraft carrier, and over one hundred feet wide.
Speaker 6: The operation began about four am Eastern Standard time when the United States Navy destroyer approached her and the crew and.
Speaker 5: The vessel ignored warnings.
Speaker 6: And I've described how the destroyer forces operating in the area prior. Upon intercept and coming within visual range, American forces began to issue issue several clear and unambiguous warnings and informed the vessel and their crew that they were in a violation of the US blockade and directed the ship to turn around. Over a six hour period, the vessel and her crew repeatedly ignored US warnings, and then the US Navy destroyer executed a series of pre planned, carefully calibrated escalation options, including firing five warning shots. The vessel and her crew continued to ignore warnings, and after exhausting all other measures, Sencom authorized disabling fire against the Tusca. US sailors warned the crew of the Tusca to abandon the engine room, and at approximately nine am Eastern time, the destroyer disabled the Tuska's engine by firing nine inert rounds from the destroyer's Mark forty five inch guns precisely into the engine room and engine space on board the Tusca. Not Surprisingly, the vessel and reported issues with their engine, went dead in the water and began to comply with US directions and orders. At four pm Eastern Standard time, Sentcom ordered United States Marines to seize the ship via helicopters. US Marines maneuvered quickly to the disabled ship, boarded her from fast ropes via helicopter infiltration methods, and.
Speaker 5: Took custody of the ship.
Speaker 6: The ship and her crew remained safe in US custody today.
Speaker 1: They also have been grabbing tankers. The blockade didn't go into effect until about four weeks of the war, and a bunch of tankers had left, and they're on the high seas full of sanctioned oil, basically pirated ships. Here's what the chairman said about the takeover of one of the tankers earlier this week, cutting number eleven.
Speaker 6: On Monday, April twentieth, US INDO pay Com forces, in support of a Department of Justice requests, interdicted the motor tanker Tiffany which was transporting sanctioned Iranian oil.
Speaker 5: The Tiffany is a very large crewed.
Speaker 6: Tanker VLCC for short, and is also about the size of a US aircraft carrier and capable of transporting approximately two million barrels of oil. At approximately eleven thirty PM Eastern time, US military forces and law enforcement forces also went to the ship via rotary winging platforms, fast roped onto her deck and secured her. After the ship was secured, a US Navy control team embarked aboard the Tiffani Tiffany or Tiffani and assumed control of the ship at four am Eastern Time on April twenty first. A Navy control team is comprised of sailors led by a boarding officer that assumes control of a sea ship in order to secure the crew, the cargo, and the vessel. And disposition of that first vessel is still pending. The next interdiction occurred on Wednesday this past Wednesday, twenty two April, when Indo Paycom conducted yet another interdiction, again at the request of the US Department of Justice, this time the stateless motor tanker Majestic X, also known as the Ponix, also in the Indian Ocean. This is again a VLCC or very large crewed tanker. At approximately eleven PM Eastern Standard time, US Forces began the interdiction, again, usering rotary wing assets to get to the ship, got on board and.
Speaker 5: Secure the bridge.
Speaker 6: Both ships, the Tefani, the Majestic X, and their crews remain in US custody and we will continue to conduct similar maritime interdiction actions and activities in the Pacific and Indian Oceans against Iranian ships and vessels of the Dark Fleet.
Speaker 1: So I don't think you ought to go there. If you're in the Dark Fleet, come right back to the US show. Welcome back to America. Hewett Eli Lake is with the Free Press. He's the host of the Breaking History podcast, and he, like me, are both fixated on Iran. Eli the Kellen Levitt announced today that Special Envoys Witcoff and Kushner are going back to Islamabad. I feel bad for those guys. I don't think anything good's going to come out of that. I don't think Mehiti is going to throw in his cards. He's a hardcore old guard fought in the Big War eighty to eighty eight. Do you think there's any progress to be made here.
Speaker 7: I do think that the regime is facing economic collapse and the blockade of the blockade is probably going to have an effect. So I think that that right there, But I don't think I don't think they're feeling that pressure yet. And I think you're correct that Vahiti represents somebody who you know, he was part of the I mean Bahdi back in the day was during that Iron Iraq war. He was part of the faction that didn't want to take the deal with Saddam Hussein. When Hamani said it was like the drinking the chalice of poison. He represented the people who want to continue fighting that war, which was paid a horrible toll on the Iranian So I would not expect anything like that to come from him. But on the other hand, the way it was described to me by people, in terms of understanding how the leadership works, Bahdi is not does not have the loyalty or it does not necessarily have the command, or he doesn't the command, but it doesn't the loyalty of the entire Revolutionary Guard Corps. He is rather the strongest chieftain in that group. So there are other rivals to him, but right now that he is like sort of on this five person council, he's clearly the real power in Iran right now. I don't think you're going to see much yet, but that might change as the economic conditions worsen, as they understand the full extent of their military defeat. And even if nothing happens, I just think that the United States has plenty of military options to open the straight up her moves that and getting the remaining missiles and other things that were on the target list are military objectives. I think that's eminently doable. I think the United States remains in a really good position.
Speaker 1: So Eli, I talked to a senior official from Trump one today and not Trump too, not in now, and he told me a nuclear program requires three things. Expertise and the Runtians have at least the muscle memory of expertise. That they've lost a couple of dozen of their top scientists, the technology that you can buy on the open market. And number three, money and time, Money and time. We have sieged three of their tankers at siege at sea this month. I play General Okaine. That's two million barrels of oil a grab, and we've done it three times at sea. That forget the cargo ship, who knows what was in it, but we got the oil. They're going to run on oil. The Hewett option is this, Wick Coop and Kushner give them a list of the oil facilities in Iraq, you know, one through thirty, and say we're going to take out one of these each day, and we're gonna end with cart Island being in rubble. If you do not give us dialing, enriched uranium and inspection rights at Pickaxe Mountain and other places, because we're not going to leave you with any money. What do you think about that? Just lay it out, here's our target list. You can't stop us. They're all going to be rubble. You will have no oil.
Speaker 7: Well right now, I think if it's Fahiti calling the shots, they probably would not accept it because I think they're almost kind of living in I think Fahiti represents one of the true believers. But again, part of the strategy for something like that, which I think is actually pretty smart, is that are we sure that everybody around Bahiti wants to make that same decision exactly? And that's the key is that you know the fracturing in that respect is that is a good thing. I never understood the argument that was made by some of the critics of the war after the initial decapitation strikes isay, now you've got an even more hard line regime. They've always been hardliners. As you know, they killed they killed forty exactly right. Yeah, so the idea that you know, oh, we can't risk it because someone might the next person might be even worse.
Speaker 5: They're all in the category of horrible.
Speaker 7: So I mean, at this point, I am I'm, I'm I'm looking forward to the fracturing, and I think that there will be more of it, and at some point, you know, I think there's going to be a lot of different opportunities. And remember they still haven't turned the Internet back on. The Iranian people are going to, you know, enter into this at some point. I would love it if we were things that we were, we could start maybe doing to try to turn back on the Internet or provide alternatives. I think that that technology exists, and I don't exactly understand why that hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 1: But in both you've got storchs in Israel and UAE. Why is the UAE not building a big pipeline from the UAE to Israel so that they don't have to ship anything. Why, yeah, there's not would be like.
Speaker 7: That's a great question. I don't have an answer. I should say, great question. I don't have an answer for that right now. But one that's one issue is I think that you know, if you build a pipeline, that's another target. And the Iranians have the drones and we maybe they don't have the drone defense, but the UAE has been in the fight. I can tell you that. And I can also say that I don't know. I mean, we'll see what happens with the Saudis. The Saudis are right now, you know, very connected to the Pakistanis who are hosting the negotiations, and they're their outreach to Turkey, which I think is really troubling right now. But I think the Amoradis, and I think at least parts of this part of the Saudi royal family at least uh, they're at a new strategic reality after this war, and there will be there will be no option for the Iranians to sort of rebuild that relationship until there's regime change. So that's another strategic loss for Iran in this conflict.
Speaker 1: I noticed what the Libyans up their oil production in one month by a million barrels a day. And so there are other places around the world to get oil. It's not as cheap. But we're not going to be at ninety dollars a barrel. We're going to get back to seventy five, which is more than sixty. But the world can absorb that. They can't absorb a nuclear Iran. And so when you get rid of the Trump distortion effect and the Net and Yahoo distortion effect, isn't this clearly a win for the world.
Speaker 8: I'm so glad you put it like that, Hugh.
Speaker 5: It's become so frustrating to me.
Speaker 7: Even if the Iranians manage for a period of time to hold on to the straight of Hormuz a that is we've talked about before, a depreciating asset, because there will people will find alternatives yep to the straight up woe moves and alternative sources. But the most important thing is weighed against demolishing the vast majority of Iran's nuclear program, its defense industry, the conventional ballistic missile shield that Rubio has talked about, Weighed against all of that, is it worth it? Yes, because we're the whole reason for this entire war has been to stop these fanatics from getting a nuclear weapon. And pretty I mean, in theory they could start again. But we just wiped away thirty years and half a trillion dollars worth of investment. And that is a military accomplishment, and I can take it, in my view absolutely a strategic accomplishment. And again someone can say, yeah, theoretically they're going to be more determined than ever to rebuild it, to which I say, then the United States and Israel will be determined to knock that out as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, theoretical we really wetting up. Yeah, if we had gone after Hitler in nineteen thirty seven or thirty eight when he took it Inland or Austria and the Aslish, or even when he took over the Roar, theoretically that might have led to a lot of heartburn, but he wouldn't have had the Third Reich. I really don't understand. It's the Trump distortion effect. Last word to you, Isn't that what it is? The reason we can't say this.
Speaker 7: I think some of it's that's Trump distortion effect. I think the other part of it is that we just have a generation of people of Western elites that are completely disconnected from the military. I did not serve, but when the Iraq War was going on, I went to a rock several times and served with Americans there. That was something that was a been valuable experience for me. But so many have no idea what it means to be in the military, what it means to quite a war.
Speaker 1: And amen to that, you know, I like, we're looking for the breaking history. I had a lot of driving to do this weekend. And whatever you write in the Free Press, thank you, Eli. I'll be right back and Mat Continent. He is next on the show Welcome Back America. I'm Hewitt. Matt Connetty is here for his Friday a week in review with me. Matt, of course free expressions columnist at the Wall Street Journal, head of Domestic Policy Studies at the American Enterprise Institute, and Virginia elections analysts. First question, Matt, given your Free Expressions column in the Journal today, who has freer elections Iran or Virginians after this map goes into effect.
Speaker 9: Well, I would say that the Republicans in Virginia won't be feeling very enfranchised after this map goes into effect, and certainly the population of Iran is not enfranchised. So it's a hard call, good call, hard call. Still I'll still vote with the America in the end, but for freedom. But nonetheless, this Virginia map is depressing to all those who believe in fair representation because that's what really happened. Virginia map that was six' Five Democrat, republican basically in line with the share of the vote that each party gets every four. Years trump went about forty six percent of the vote last election in twenty twenty, four and now you're going to attend to One Democrat republican, map which means that the forty six percent Of republicans in the state Of virginia will have one representative In. Congress that is the definition of. Unfairness, Now, matt.
Speaker 1: There are No republicans In. Massachusetts they're only thirty four percent vote For President trump in twenty twenty. Four i've always set redistricting done by the. Legislature it's a political mischief. Game just don't use, race And i'm okay with. It but The virginians passed a constitutional amendment to prohibit in the. State that's up to the states to, decide and, basically The virginia legislature just rolled over. IT i Heard Ken kochinelli, signing Former Attorney General virginia signing optimistic With Jake, tapper But i'm not because this is a very radical legislature In. RICHMOND i think they'll punish the State Supreme court if they reverse the. Referendum do you have much hope for the court.
Speaker 9: CASE i think the only glimmer of HOPE i can see in The Supreme court is that what the vote On tuesday showed you is that this is not open and.
Speaker 8: SHOT i, mean this.
Speaker 9: Was a close, vote about fifty one forty, eight maybe fifty two forty, eight three or four. Points the no vote that is rejecting this unfair map was higher Than republicans earned in last year's gubernatorial. Election it was higher Than President trump earned in twenty twenty four in the state Of. Virginia and there might be some justices on The State Supreme court who look at that and, say you know what if we do overturn the map because the process violated all of these constitutional and statutory. Requirements the blowback from the voters won't be that.
Speaker 8: Much but as you, say.
Speaker 9: They're going to be worried about the blowback from the Radical democrats who now are in charge In, virginia AND i think in the end they'll be more afraid of the politicians than Actual virginia voters when they decide whether or not to uphold this new and unfair.
Speaker 1: Map Now Ron DeSantis has called a special. Session there are twenty eight congressional, districts twenty or held By, republicans eight By. DEMOCRATS i think you could go to Chech ept And groc and, say draw me a map that gets me twenty Eight republicans and then have them both check each other's, work and that would hold up the constitutional. Muster if The Supreme court throws Out section two of The Voting Rights, act as is expected later this, month do you Want DeSantis to do that or do you want someone to call a halt to.
Speaker 9: This, WELL i think after The virginia, Vote Governor DeSantis can, say, look he's simply continuing a process and Redistricting florida if he can find a way to do it and the legislature approves of, it is the necessary response to what's happening In. Virginia, unfortunately we're down this path now where each party is retaliating against each. Other if it doesn't happen In, florida and if The Supreme court decision you mentioned doesn't go the way many expected, to which is to say that these majority minority districts are misreadings or violations of The Voting Rights, act well then, paradoxically The democrats could come out ahead slightly from this jerrymandering war we've been. Having SO i think that means That DeSantis should try to go to get some more seats out of The florida state. DELEGATION i will say this, though all of these, gerrymanders including the one In, virginia you, know they are very susceptible to waive elections that go in a different. Direction and what we're seeing right now on The republican states, is you, know the fact is The republicans have lost a lot of support From hispanic, voters and that means that even these gerrymanders could go and end up Electing. Democrats the same, thing by the, way could. Happen god, forbid if we have A democratic president twenty thirty and a midterm election goes against that president and elects a lot Of republicans well in these districts that The Virginia State democrats of jerry. Mandered that could blow up in their face as. Well so it's a very dangerous game with the jerry, manders and unfortunately we're in this race to the.
Speaker 1: Bottom and the long game is that the census is going to reward The south in twenty thirty two with twelve to fifteen new, CDs and that means The democrats are really. Screwt i'm kind of the about this because we're gonna lose that house.
Speaker 8: Anyway But i'm right back.
Speaker 1: With continety during the, break and he'll be back after the break of Talk. Iran we're going to talk presidential candidates on The republican side when we come back with big. NEWS i am back With Matt continetti in its hypothetic old. Time you have to actually listen to The Big Weekend pody hear this. Part, matt the vice president is in the position for The republican nomination in twenty twenty. Eight there's no denying. It, however if there was sort of a disqualification round where everybody not Named vance got in there and did the, debate and you could See Glenn, youngkin and you could See Doug, deucy and you could See Mike, pompeio and you might See Rhonda. Santos if they could come up with one person to run AGAINST, jd who would your money be ON jd or that one? Person And i'm Taking rubio off the.
Speaker 9: Board, Okay so now you've put me in the position of the liberal Theorist John. Rawls we have to have a veil of ignorance right on. This and if we create this new situation where it WAS jd against One republican challenger for the twenty twenty eight, NOMINATION i think that most the biggest threat TO, jd not Without rubio in, there it would probably be someone Like Glenn, youngkin someone with that political, Profile, southern someone who can also make a case to independence and, suburbanites and someone who can draw distinctions BETWEEN jd and JD's version of conservatism and kind of the earlier forms of conservatism and, also by the, way some trump conservative. Principles and As i'm talking right now and, SAY i, said someone Like Clayton Glenn.
Speaker 8: Younkin but actually.
Speaker 9: The clearest contrast in a lot of ways and would fit my geographic requirement as, well would Be Ted, cruz who of course came in second To President trump in twenty. Sixteen SO i might have to say cruise in the, end but.
Speaker 1: They would have to consolidate down to, one wouldn't. They they'd have to have to get in a, room and you, know Short straw wins or Short slaw.
Speaker 9: Loses and that, was as you well, know that was the problem in twenty. Sixteen that was the Reason Ted cruz couldn't cross the finish line in first place in twenty sixteen Against President trump was because he was still contending With rubio and With John kasick even towards the end.
Speaker 1: There SO i don't know if you ever Read Axel rodd's, Memoir David Axelrodg's, Believer did you true? Believer it might be a, believer, yeah as a fabulous. Believer and he believes in the theory of the personality most unlike the one that is in The White. House among The, republicans which personality is most Unlike Donald trumps who might run for the.
Speaker 9: PRESIDENCY i Think youngkin is probably the most different From trump in. Personality he has no sharp. Edges he always is trying to reach consensus void. Conflict you, know it's interesting that opposite effect That axelrod talks. About first TIME i heard it but was From Chris, matthews The hardball anchor FROM.
Speaker 5: Hi we also Do.
Speaker 9: Americans matthews told, me always elect for the person that they, did unlike the previous. Occupant BUT i never really THINK i thought of it in terms of primaries before, you AND i actually think in the, primary what people, are What republicans are going to want is someone to carry on The trump, agenda but to be able to do so in a way that can secure another term for The republicans in The White, house knowing the dangers that this country faces from a radical left Any man.
Speaker 1: Party we're coming back on the network Standby Welcome back In. America i'm, You Hugh hat joined By Matt continetti AS i am Most. Fridays he is the head Of domestic Polity studies at The American Enterprise. Institute so also The Free expressions columnists at The Wall Street journal and The Thursday. PANELIST i listened to him yesterday on the commentary podcast So mad AS i was listening to your podcast And Jay pod goes back and forth on where he is on the. WAR i think we've won the ward. DECIDEDLY i think it's a strategic win that will Follow trump through. History BUT i would end it this, way The hewet plan Wi cooff And kushner on their way To islamabad right, Now i'd have a piece of, paper a target, sheet non. Exclusive just day, one we're going to hit this oil. Facility day, two we're gonna hit this. One day, three all the way down to you, know Carg island will be the last, day and we'll destroy. That we'll level. That we're not going to occupy. It we're already picking up their. Tankers we've picked up three of their tankers this. Week that's about six million barrels of. Oil so that's a six hundred million dollar. Loss they need money to build, nukes AND i would let them, decide do you want an oil industry or do you want the? Nuke what do you think of The hewet.
Speaker 8: PLAN i think it's a good.
Speaker 9: Plan very interesting to me THAT Jd vance is not headed Toward islamabad this. Weekend of, course The iranians didn't want to continue talking With kushner And wikoff Because kushner And wikoff have been very resistant to The iranian attempt to draw out these negotiations to gain financial benefit before they have to deliver on any of their. Promises and so here we're going to HAVE i, think another round of kabuki conversations Between, raichi The iranian foreign, minister and Then Jared kushner And Steve.
Speaker 8: Wikoff so the question is what will? Happen?
Speaker 9: Then the worst thing that could happen is we agree to end the blockade and give sanctions relief to The iranians without any real deliverables on their. PART i don't think that's going to. Happen so then you have two. Alternatives you have the resumption of the military campaign following that Excellent hewitt target.
Speaker 8: List i'd like to see that. LIST i bet it's a great.
Speaker 9: List or you have the status quo and either policy resuming the military campaign, certainly but also the current.
Speaker 8: Policy the status quot policy.
Speaker 9: Will exact increasing pressure on The iranian, regime and that's what we need to continue to. Do we've made great, strides accomplished, much but the final effort needs to be in depriving this regime of its financial lines of. Support and then showing that The United States, navy the three carrier groups we now have in the, region can take the, lead clear the strait UP harmus and create a new lane of escort traffic so that it's never held hostage by this terrorist.
Speaker 8: Regime again that interesting.
Speaker 1: Question you're, right by the, way the target, list best, list never been the better.
Speaker 8: LIST i want to know this, list the perfect, list.
Speaker 1: Perfect, list gold play the. LIST i want to ask about another one of your, Colleagues, ai did you ever see the Movie big With Tom? Hanks everyone, Has i'm just assuming you. Have have you Seen big many?
Speaker 9: Times it's a, Classic so.
Speaker 1: You know the fortune teller in the boot that knows exactly what's going to. Happen, yes all, right that's, you of all. Eleven would you walk by and put a coin in the machine and ask, you of all, eleven why we don't have pipelines FROM uae To haitha already under, construction because it just seems to me pipelines are the.
Speaker 9: Answer you, know, here that might be the one question that you've all even cannot answer and probably wouldn't want.
Speaker 8: To, YEAH i think it's. OBVIOUS i think it's.
Speaker 9: Amazing that the world allowed itself to be put into this situation fifty years of an approach to The iranian regime that was de, escalatory that was our. Right we would just want to avoid conflict with The iranian. Regime we want to keep the oil. Flowing we'll put you, know slightly under twenty percent of the global oil supply through the straight Of, hermus will put twenty percent of the world's fertilizer supply through the straight Of. Hermus who cares. Well now we see why that was a huge strategic, mistake AND i think it's important that the world knows.
Speaker 5: That, So, yes why is this pipeline not?
Speaker 9: There it's because people were invested in the status quo of Allowing iran to continue to terrorize the, world to continue its progress toward a nuclear, weapon to continue ITS icbm. Program and it's finally this, President President, trump.
Speaker 8: Who said enough is.
Speaker 9: Enough and that means short term, pain but the long term gain of disarming The iranian, regime ending its nuclear, program and setting the conditions where its eventual collapse will be.
Speaker 1: Historic, oh a strategic. Win BUT i think you Underestimate you've. All i've never met, him which is WHY i mispronounced his last. Name BUT i still think you want to ask him the second question That i'd like to. Know are there no? Roads are there no tanker? Trucks are there no fertilizer trucks that can move the fertilizer to A mediterranean? Port because it is all. Connected it's not like there's you don't have to go over The strait to deliver fertilizer to the.
Speaker 9: World, no you, know there are, alternatives AND i think it's a matter of time of. REPRICING i think a lot of the repricing of the energy supply is already being done some of the other commodities that go through The. Strait but the fundamental for, Me hugh is we cannot knot allow hostile regimes to control the world's naval choke.
Speaker 8: Points and that that.
Speaker 9: Includes The, Gulf that includes The gulf Of aiden that The huthis have been, terrorizing that includes The strait Of hormuz and The Persian gulf That iran has shown it doesn't care whether it blows up ships commercial, vessels it terrorizes. Them and it also includes The Taiwan strait and The strait Of. Malacca and so this is a wake up.
Speaker 8: Call do you.
Speaker 1: Mind if we impoverish The iranian, PEOPLE i didn't want to do, it but if you, do destroy their oil, infrastructure and it's going to be destroyed simply because there are capacity for storage right. Now when you stop, pumping as The president tried to explain in The trumpian, way it screws up the whole. System the plumbing gets. Broken do you worry about impoverishing The iranian. People they're not getting the money, anyway SO i don't worry about. That did we lose Matt ranian? People, Yeah i'm hearing Newt can you hear? Me oh you're? Back you got one? Minute, yeah you worry about it one.
Speaker 9: Minute america didn't impoverish The iranian.
Speaker 8: People The iranian government.
Speaker 9: Did and that's that's the, truth and that's why we can continue to exert this maximum. Pressure the, blockade interdite the the kind of the are the veins of THE irgc economically and put the pressure on the regime so that The iranian people have a new chance for a new future and a more prosperous one as.
Speaker 1: Well who should get the money from the? Tankers we did take three tankers victims Of iranian terror or the Strategic Petroleum. Ringer we lost them. Again that's because we have a thunderstorm And Northern virginia has the infrastructure of Southwestern. Iran don't go Anywhere. America i'm, Here, hewett stay. Tuned thank you for listening to highly Concentrated, hugh and don't. Forget one of our great sponsors Is Consumer sellular one eight hundred four four fifty four eight hundred four one forty four fifty. Four when you call, them and you, should because you should want to save, money make sure you use my promo CODE Q. Hugh you'll get your second month free if and when you switch To Consumer, cellular whatever plan you switch, with you'll get your second month for. FREE i want you to call and investigate because you're probably paying too much for whatever you're doing right now With Consumer. Cellular when you can go Online Consumer cellular dot com Slash. Hugh they've got great plans for every kind of person and every kind of data. Usage, however they really target people who are fifty years and. Older listen to. This you get a single line With consumer with unlimited, talk text and data for just thirty five dollars a. Month that's a single. Line if you're fifty years and older for with unlimited, talk text and data for just thirty five dollars a. Month when you Call Consumer cellular eight hundred and four one one forty four to fifty four and everybody he can be under fifty you and be over, fifty everybody gets their second month free when you use my, Name Hugh weekend to. You Ben dominicch is in the. House he of the hosts Of The Big ben, Podcast Fox news contributor and the editor the opinion pages at The Daily. Wire, BEN i wanted to ask you about. That when the Late Fred, hyatt who hired me at The, post was the poobah of the opinion pages at The, post that was his, title editor of the opinion. Pages but we don't have pages at The Daily. Wire what do we call you at The Daily?
Speaker 10: Wire, uh you can call me head of, opinions head of a, pin. Notoe but, YES i completely. Understand, no there's you, know one of the one of the ADVANTAGES i and REALLY i actually miss it of the old newspaper pages is that they kept your writers to a particular. Count you have to meet that count in order to actually do quality. Work AND i think that it's one of the things that you, know FRANKLY i miss about the original version of X you did much better work when you were confined to a and in their, case artificial. Limit but when it comes to.
Speaker 1: Sometimes i'll write a thousand words ON xpn and it'll get a million views because it's. Serious And Mark dubbotz had one On iran last. Night he deserve ten. MILLION i read.
Speaker 10: That, yes, yeah and so. So BUT i just THINK i just think that one of the things that is good about restrictions when it comes to writing is that far too many writers just are unwilling to kill their. Darlings they, just you, know hold on to every word as if it's a pearl scent from on.
Speaker 1: High and, oh my Friend Mike duffy is just about my columns THAT i wrote everything. Twice they were fine, columns BUT i said the same thing twice every. Time he was. Right so we'll just call you the commizzaar of commentary at The Daily.
Speaker 10: Wire sounds. WONDERFUL i accept that.
Speaker 1: NOW i, will, not, however call you a draft. ANALYST i listened to The Big ben podcast this. Week not only Did lucas Nail sunny styles at, seven you actually Thought Carnel tait might drop, There so that means you don't know anything About Ohio state. FOOTBALL i was hoping he would drop.
Speaker 10: Hilarily, no, NO i WAS i was hoping hoping that he would drop. There of course he didn't drop there because everybody else understood how great of a player that he.
Speaker 3: Is he.
Speaker 10: Is But Sunny, STYLES i, MEAN i, Mean i'm not going to complain about that at.
Speaker 1: All. Easy you should be very. Excited you very excited what we got last year from THE ucla and.
Speaker 10: Runbacker for one year and he was arguably the best one in. Football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah we had A sweassenger last. Year you Got styles this. Year it turns an entire defense around to have a guy in great.
Speaker 10: Drafts have had a great draft, THOUGH i, mean, like, OH.
Speaker 1: I Like spencer fan out last time we drafted An Outland trophy winner was two thousand and six And Joe. Thomas so don't you really want to just do sports radio once a week with? Me we could just do sports radio once a.
Speaker 10: WEEK i would BE i would be more than happy to do, That. Hugh it would actually SEE i mean the funny thing about talking to the, folks who are you. KNOW i, Mean i'm sure you do the same thing the folks who are off air At Fox news is THAT i went in to do a commentary With John roberts this, week and every and every conversation that we had running up to the actual, segment which was not about, sports was about who should be drafted and where.
Speaker 1: Now Is John john hang on to His canadian roots and root for THE cfl OR i.
Speaker 10: Can SO i can talk to him about THE, cfl AND i can talk to him about, Hockey but he gave zero attention to THE. Nfl, okay AND i.
Speaker 1: Have no knowledge about. Hockey SO i got READ i know a little bit about THE. Cfl, hey let's go to The hewitt plan for finishing the. WAR i think there's a big victory and that history will recognize it as a big. Victory that The trump distortion effect and The net And yahoo distortion effect are making smart people say stupid. Things But i'd like to bring it to an. End and so my plan, is you, Know woodkoff And kushner on a plane To. ISLAMABAD i hope they have a piece of paper on it with thirty targets day one through, thirty and they're all oil, targets and they simply do on day. One they're not. Exclusionary we can hit other stuff like launchers and missiles and. Stuff but day, one we're going to hit this oil field day to, this day, three and it's gonna end with Carg. Island on day, thirty we're gonna level it and you're going to be poor for a. Generation and that's what you get for screwing. Around so pick your. Time what do you make of The hewitt?
Speaker 10: Plan so you're going to make them an offer they can't.
Speaker 1: Refuse, yeah this is my, offer nothing but.
Speaker 10: Pain don't. LOOK I i hope that they're smart enough to do. That here's the thing THAT i think you know you need to and you talk to a lot more politicians THAN i. DO I i got a chance to talk to some of These Capitol hill folks this week WHEN i was doing A wired And live segment THAT i swung into off the bench Because. Capt phillips was. Sick but the thing was that was interesting to me WAS i don't think these guys know how to talk about. THIS i don't think they're used to talking about. It remember last week when you were talking about them not being able to vocalize achieved during this operation or anything associated with. THAT i think that you need to be you need to be addressing that. Too Mike johnson needs to invite you to come and talk to the conference on, that because those guys definitely don't know how to talk about. It AND i think it's a real problem for them because it's the number to, me that is the number one point of how you're going to go into the next six months arguing about what comes. Next you can't nail that, down if you can't make the case for, it then you already are starting on your heels effectively by arguing essentially essentially with you, know years Of american president when it comes to our beliefs about foreign.
Speaker 1: Policy and there's a reason why the first ten minutes of patent triggers every progressive and every conservative loves. It it talks about winning and killing the, enemy and that's what it's.
Speaker 10: About, yeah and, look this should be something that they Are this should be something that comes naturally to. THEM i understand why it doesn't because they're not used to. It they don't have they don't have any kind of prescript for, it you, Know AND i Think, frankly their staff isn't used to. It but those are the things that are going to matter when it comes to making an argument to The american, people and it could be a huge difference in terms of the outcome that we see In. November if they're incapable of making that, Argument, hugh if they're incapable of advocating for this and arguing for it on the on the measures that they have, achieved they are going to be coming from behind the entire, time and they could end up with a twenty to twenty five, seat you, know bottom out in terms of something that's going to have to be climbed out of over the coming. YEARS i don't want to see. THAT i know you don't want to see. That the country doesn't want to see.
Speaker 1: That, YEAH i thinks by twenty thirty, two with the new, census all will be. Right i'm kind of resigned to losing The house and we're gonna have three impeachments and he's not going to be, removed and history's going to Say Donald trump did what he wanted to do and he got it. Done And i'm going to ask you in the next.
Speaker 10: MEGUMENT i think it's only going to be. Three, yeah maybe.
Speaker 1: You're, Right, YEAH i got they got two a year every six. MONTHS i am. Wrong and in segment, Three i'm going to ask you about we're in the eleventh. Era ear of The trump era begins with coming down the. Escalator what's the most important thing in The trump era thus? Far the worst development thus, far the best of worst Of trump and the best of worst Of. Dems but before we get, there right, now The virginia map is such a. Nightmare NOW i am also by the, WAY i believe in. REDISTRICTING i think politicians are allowed to screw up the. Maps massachusetts has No. Republicans that's just good old fashioned. Politics but if you vote in a constitutional wall against that. Stuff this ought to be struck. Down BUT i don't think The Virginia Supreme court has part in the expression the stones to strike it. Down they're. AFRAID i.
Speaker 10: Completely, agree and this is in fact What i've been saying about. IT i think that The Supreme court In virginia people need to understand. This this is a it's a more political situation than The National Supreme. Court so you're going to see them react to the politics of. This they kicked the can on it before because they were worried about the outcome and they didn't want to rule on it in. Advance and now they're stuck in a position where on the merits every. Argument we ran two. Pieces we ran a piece from the lead attorney on, this and we ran a piece From Keng, guchinelli the former attorney general at The Delia wire on. This THEY i think they have the better of the. ARGUMENT i don't see any, way, though that The Supreme court is actually going to follow that. PATH i think that they're going to rule, politically and that's going to end up in a situation where we are stuck with this Ridiculous lobster. Map the one thing THAT i will say is that you, know a number of these, districts including The lobster by the, way didn't necessarily go as favorably For democrats as they thought they were going to. Go and that, that you, KNOW i think it could be a sign that maybe, they you, know overstep their line a little. Bit you, know maybe you.
Speaker 1: Can't overplay your. Hand so Should ron De santus answer because they're twenty eight seats down, there Twenty republicans eight Or. Democrats you go to CHAT gpt AND groc and say give me a map that wipes out The, democrats it will give it to. Him should?
Speaker 10: HE i think you. SHOULD i think you absolutely. Should why? NOT i, mean you, KNOW i agree you you. YOU i THINK i have the same attitude that you. Do this is just a fashion. Politics being competitive and trying to and try to nail this down is not something That i'm going to judge anybody. For so, LOOK i think you. SHOULD i think you should put the trigger on. It we've seen this was an absolutely ludicrous. Map it was NOT i mean When Gill stamberg is, like kend to one seems a little, Extreme maybe let's do nine to, two you. Know and then they didn't even have the willingness.
Speaker 1: To do that because they're radically gift to pull out.
Speaker 10: Everything, yes SO i.
Speaker 1: Want to go With Democrat party To lenda asked at the end of every single speech in The, senate in The house from now Until, november don't go, Anywhere. America i'm coming right back With Ben. Dominich go listen to His Big ben, podcast because you'll learn That, Lucas tomlinson And Fox news knows how to draft and That ben is not to be trusted because he was giving, hope giving hopes flight to his hopes instead of staying grounded and what the commanders, needed like the old day of The. Commanders stay. Tuned w me right. Back i'm back With Ben dominic. S. BEN i spent time yesterday With Molly. Hemingway tell you about her brand new, Bestseller. Alito it's a very fine, book and she has also agreed That Justice alito isn't going to. RETIRE i don't Know Justice. Alito ALL i know Of Justice thomas is he've been my guest on the radio show. Once he's been a guest At Chapman Law. SCHOOL i served on the combined federal campaign for The district Of columbia with him decades. Ago they're both wonderful men and extraordinary people and their. Jurisprudence THOUGH i don't agree With Justice thomas, OFTEN i understand his position about. Incorporation alito is the perfect. Justice i'd like them both to retire BECAUSE i don't want want to gamble with the six member. Court what do you, Think.
Speaker 10: Well, PERSONALLY i would just say to, you you, KNOW i think it's not ideal to be able to say that two truly great justices in terms of their, careers need to be need to, retire and need to be. Replaced BUT i think you're. CORRECT i, mean the window here is very, small and we have to be realistic about these things, now especially considering the fact that The Democratic party has signaled in every, way shape and form that they intend to pack the court as soon as. Possible SO i think you have to get that. DONE i think you have to do, it as you, know within this, window even understanding that with that comes a loss of brain heft and and a lot more to come from. It AND i, MEAN i don't know what YOU i Actually i've never taken The Hugh qwitt poll about who you have in mind to replace these. GENTLEMEN i happen to be a long time friend and advocate for One Jim, hoe WHO i, Think oh, right, great.
Speaker 1: GREAT i Think i'm all at the bar checks a lot of boxes And Justice thomas might step down if you Knew i'm all the bar was coming. In but you've Got Alison, Rushing you've got a. Whole BUT i mean there are Twenty the second, question though we have one, Minute molly countered, with, well do you want your Friend. Robert he's not my. FRIEND i worked with. Him i've known him for forty, years but he's a colleague in ic. Him occasionally The Chief justice should step, down he's seventy. ONE i, said absolutely. Not he's a great Chief. JUSTICE i, mean he's really a Great Chief. Justice do you want him to retire To.
Speaker 10: NO i. DON'T i actually think he's managed things quite. EFFECTIVELY i, mean it's not and in PART i would just suggest that The overton window is important, here and you, know you want to have justices Replace alo And thomas who are going to be able to do the work that is needed on that. Court sometimes with The Chief justice you need someone who can navigate things a little bit. Differently there are ramifications for that that you. KNOW i still, think you, KNOW i wish that there were more consequences for everything that happened With. Dobbs but you, know when it comes to The CHIEF i think he's, actually you, know done a good job of figuring this.
Speaker 1: Out he's. Brilliant and when he's WHEN i narrowed it down With molly And book on, race there's nobody better than getting rid of the awarding of penalties or the awarding of benefits and punishments based on. Race there's no one better on free. Speech he's just, uh he gets this wrap because of The, obamacare but that was actually correctly decided under constructional avoidance. Principle stay, Tuned, Ben i'll be right back With Ben dominis for the best and worse of The trump era thus. Far welcome Back. America I'm Hewett Ben, dominich who is the commissaurre of commentary At The Daily, Wire Fox news contributor hosts Of The Big Ben.
Speaker 10: Pot there CAN i request music going?
Speaker 1: Forward?
Speaker 10: Oh, yes, yeah, No i'd Love i'd love. Some i'd love some more who in the in the mixed.
Speaker 1: Way we'll do The Who's next all album. Long, So, ben this question is is actually prompted by your discussion of w on The Big Ben. POD i agree with. You i've been along a long. Time he's my favorite president as a. Person he is the most, decent, loving, kind Ethical christian. Man AND i Think i'm not even sure he made the wrong. DECISION i might. HAVE i think everyone would have made the same decision on the bad knowledgy was given but the perfect guy for nine to, eleven and we're coming up on the twenty fifth, year and then we had The obama, era and that's an era devoid of anything except sound and, noise representing. Nothing The Trump era begins in twenty fifteen with The. Escalator it's. Ongoing it's going to be a fifteen year period Of america that will be known as The Trump. Era what is the best and worst development of The Trump? Era it might not have anything to do With. Trump SO i think the.
Speaker 10: Best development of The Trump era is a reorienting that needed to happen regarding The Republican party and the coalition that they needed to. BECOME i think for years people had been sort of going back and forth about trying to make certain things. Work rodney, really to his, credit did his best to try them to make that coalition. Work Donald trump transformed that, coalition AND i think that transformation is a positive. ONE i think it's very, good AND i think it's going to lead to More republican successes when it comes to the presidential. Politics the flip side of that is that we have a more, toxic more, villainous more vile environment when it comes to the expressions of opinions THAN i have ever seen in my, life and you. LIVED i, mean you are aware of The nick. Scenario SO i feel like it's too much for me to say it's never happened In.
Speaker 8: America it's so.
Speaker 1: Much worse Than. Nixon it's so much worse Than.
Speaker 10: Nixon you, think, Okay so that actually vindicates something THAT i, think Because i've been arguing that In washington with some of my younger, COLLEAGUES i think IT'S i think it's much much. Worse AND i think that the simple fact is that that's not something that can be recovered from via an. Election you, know it's not going to be something where you have a cycle and you get through, it. Okay Like it's just that is the aspect of The trump era THAT i think is absolutely the. Worst it takes normal, people and it incentivizes them to be, radical to do crazy, things to say crazy, things and to hate their. Neighbors AND i hate all of. That BUT i also think that's Not Donald trump's. FAULT i don't think that he did any of. THAT i don't know reaction from the.
Speaker 1: Left, now let me talk to you about the clarity that he. BROUGHT i think the best thing that he ushered in was clarity everybody knows who everybody is and where they. Stand whether it's McCrone And starmer Or Tucker carlson And Candace, owen whether it Is John hick And looper Or Susan. Kallin everybody is out there in the middle with The cleague lights, on defined by a thousand. Voye but in the, END i think essentially understood for who they. Are AND i don't think we're misled about. Anyone what do you think about?
Speaker 10: THEM i think you miss the cold Where HUGH i appreciated the. Clarity that's where we're. At, NO i think you're completely. Right and look the other Thing i'll just say about, this AND i mean it's one of these areas where WHATEVER i compliment him for, it whatever anybody compliments him for, it you, know you get backlash for. IT i appreciate having a president who's this. Funny i'm, Yeah i'm in the business of. Journalism i'm in the business of. MEDIA i appreciate having a president who actually is entertaining and interesting and creates news himself simply from his, comments you, Know and that's something that you, KNOW i think we'll miss what he's gone BECAUSE i don't think that there's going to be anybody who is.
Speaker 1: Entertaining don't you really run him to do The Ruthless. PIKE i did it right along on The ruthless podcast. Ones AND i said.
Speaker 8: Them at the start and, CHEE i don't know.
Speaker 1: That maybe they're. Afraid carolyn And steve are afraid because it would be the funniest episode in the history of The. Internet AND i did the ride a hood.
Speaker 10: OBVIOUSLY i, mean, Yes, Look i've Known josh And i've Known duncan for. Years you know that they will get the best out of. Him he's got to do. IT i MEAN I i to the extent THAT i can help make that. Happen AND i MEAN i did. THERE i did it two weeks three weeks. AGO i can't remember which and, uh and it's still it's a phenomenal conversation always and it gets the best out of.
Speaker 1: You but were you? FUNNY i told them at the, Beginning, Look i'm not. Funny i've listened to your show for, years AND i know what you're supposed to do when you're ride. ALONG i can't Be Mary Catherine ham Or Ben. Dominic i'm not the right. Demo but they were nice to. Me, Uh trump would own.
Speaker 10: It, absolutely and you, know and maybe maybe that's the maybe that's the follow on. Career. NO i THINK i think that what we can appreciate about This trump era is that he has Reordered american politics in a way THAT i think is healthier for The republican. Coalition he's made, IT i, think a stronger presidential year, coalition emphasis on presidential. Year BUT i also think that he's someone who has unfortunately led to a toxicity that has made a lot of people be crazy who really need to just check. Themselves all, right you just gave me an, Idea ben friends as you AND i.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah you just gave me an. Idea w the podcast would not be. Interesting he's very nice and he's good on, interviews but he Wouldn't he wouldn't be. Funny trump the podcast would be. Fabulous number.
Speaker 10: One number. One.
Speaker 1: Absolutely all you would need to do is, say, No Roger goodell last, night what do you? Think and then lean back and get out of the.
Speaker 10: Way, yeah.
Speaker 1: Exactly he would tell you About rogers's entire life and he knows. Everyone then you'd go back over To. Broadway do you the favorite? Show and you get a history Of broadway and you could bounce over to you, know the heiti and he would tell you all about the. Heating now he might spill more classified.
Speaker 10: Information the funniest the funniest things that he says are typically off the. Record and and SO i think you, know if you if he actually did the, PODCAST i mean wait for a live stream because that would be.
Speaker 8: INSANE i, okay.
Speaker 1: Ltt you bring this, up the crazy guy on the left who was up with Al Sai ed AND i can't remember A Pat Piker Piker, yeah, OKAY i don't know anything about this guy except he's an Anti semitic evil. Person when did he become? Big so he.
Speaker 10: Became big in part because he's just this guy who sort of fits a then diagram of different aspects of the dirt Bag, left especially with the death of some of their older podcasts that went away one of the name of one of WHICH i can't, name But dwayne will tell you in the. Break but but the thing THAT i think is really true about him is he is a Completely he's a perfect example of how fake The left. Is this is a guy who comes from a wealthy. Family he literally had a pony when he was growing, up not someone who is in any, Way, yes literally you. Can i'm writing. It it's and the whole point is like this is a perfect example of like elite capitalist children who just decide that they hate their, parents and so because of, that they're going to go out there and, say, oh that's the weather.
Speaker 1: Underground that's WHEN i was in high school and the weather underground were blowing themselves, up and they were all rich kids From Greenwich. Village one hundred.
Speaker 10: Percent these are Not these are not people who are coming from, that from you, know the underclass and revolting against. People, no these are wealthy people who who are absolutely doing this because OF i think deep seated psychological issues that should have been dealt with in. Therapy i'm not.
Speaker 1: Well, ben start thinking about right now being the host of The trump, podcast because you'd be perfect at. That you would get all the References Ben. Dominance follow him On Exit Beat, dominance listen To Big Ben pod except For Draft, advice AND i will be right back In America station