Speaker 1: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies, cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin.
Speaker 2: It's the Alex Marlow Show. She is the Alex Marlow Show. I'm glad you're here. Going to be a busy day today. We had a lot of media news. I'm gonna update you on the latest on CBS and that cry baby Scott Pelley, who is out there. I'll update you on the UFC fight that's coming to the White House this weekend. That's kind of fun. But we're gonna start with some Iron War updates in some La mayoral race updates, and we'll start with the Iran stuff because it's fairly quick but also fairly dramatic. We did see a re escalation of re engagement of the fighting over the weekend June the seventh, yesterday, early in the day has well have flying firing rockets at northern Israel. Well, most of these were intercepted. I don't think they really did any significant damage whatsoever, but obviously a breach of the ceasefire between Iran and Israel. If you consider Hesbela a Directormanian proxy, which of course we do and you should, and so this of course is a game on for Israel, which fired back in response, firing on Beirut, condructing airstrikes on Hesbela headquarters Inba Route and southern suburbs. A few people were killed, maybe a dozen or so wounded. It's hard to get exact data. It wasn't too much fighting, but it was a little bit and enough to make it so that this thing that identifies as a ceasefire that isn't exactly a ceasefire. People were treating it as though it has now been completely violated. Iran responded again missile attacks on Israel later in the day, firing ten to thirty ballistic missiles at Israel. Again, that's a pretty wide range, but that's what's being reported, and none of them seemed to hit anything big. Donald Trump took to true social as he's been known to do, to condemn nt Yahoo. This is everything I've been hearing, both publicly and privately. Is Trump is very fed up with net Yahoo trying to, from Trump's perspective, violate the ceasefire, try to make it more difficult for Trump to forge a piece because him he is insistent that Yahoo is on firing on Iranian assets within Lebanon via Hesbela. So that's the whole point, and that's been a major sticking point because it feels like both America and Iran consider Lebanon as part of the ceasefire agreement. If there is going to be an end to this war, is going to involve a cessation of fighting within Lebanon. Israel does not see it that way. They see it as time game on try to bomb all the bad guys. The bad guys include hesbel Up. I'm sympathetic to this, but I think a broader world peace is way more important than trying to settle agel old disputes and Hesbela for the time being. So a lot of messaging, a lot of hype over the weekend, Iranian state media that their attacks are over, but also saying that they're going to attack American oil facilities. So that's the nature of things with Iran is that they will say no, we're done, aside from we do plan to bomb American oil facilities as soon as humanly possible. So as the conclusion to the confusion, which of course Iran benefits from this, because again, by any classic definition, they've lost this war. They've been losing it, they're going to continue to lose it. But what they are trying to do is try to outlast Trump, where political pressures on Trump could increase and then they could pull back, America could pull back in a time so that Iran could perhaps increase their ability to maintain power. So the Iranian regime, which is really just sort of odd combo of these clerics that run much of the government and then the IRGC, which is all the power. They do just degree on stuff, but they managed to make it work in some bizarre way, and so they really just want to outlast Trump before anyone would come in stand in the breach and pose a legitimate threat to the Iranian government. Internally, that's not happening as of now, and unless America wants to get involved in some sort of regime change, which I saw people in some sort of neo con intellectual circles suggest could be a two or three year process unless Trump is going to get committed to something like that, which seems unlikely. Iran is just trying to wait out as long as they can to try to save as much face as they can, and it's a pretty good strategy. It just is. It's a good strategy because the political pressures at home are intense, and you can bet Iran is paying close attention to that. The America two fifty stuff not shaping up that great. I've mentioned some of the drama with some of the events that are taking place. AP's got a huge report today saying fewer see the country as exceptional. This was incredibly formative to me growing up that I was struck growing up in Los Angeles how people who benefited so much from just the incredible things that America has to offer people are just really not that gung ho in this country. And this was before the Democrats openly acted as though America's uniquely horrible place. That's more modern I think that's really occurred over last ten or fifteen years, were that accelerated. But even when I was growing up, they would teach America as if America was some sort of a neutral place. We were only here circumstantially. We weren't a culture, we weren't a people. We didn't have a meaningful identity that's worth preserving. And as a conservative, for me, I look at stuff like the Constitution. I look at stuff like our founding documents. I look at the genius of our framers and our founders and think, well, no, clearly, this is divine that this occurred in this way, and for us to maintain and for us to win two world wars, and for us to create some of the greatest art and culture and sports, imaginable, cinema, baseball. I mean, the list goes on of America's attributes. The fact that we rid ourselves of slavery as quick as humanly possible and made it so that this is the spot on Earth that is the best place for black people on the planet is America. All that is just kind of amazing. And I always thought it was special, but we were never taught that. And now it's coming back to get us. At America two fifty half not celebrating America two fifty so half of the country are not planning doing anything, nothing at all. We'll have a lot of stuff for you, Salem will have a lot of stuff for you at Bright Bar. But it's just a very divisive time and we've got one major political party that is just willing to lie, cheat and steal in order to get what they want, which brings me to Los Angeles, where the I guess I don't want to say inevitable because I didn't. I don't want to frame it as inevitable. Not quite that bad, but the likely scenario has played out where they're ringing it, they're cheating, and they're going to steal the election. Nittchje Ramen, who had no chance of winning as of election night, is now ahead of Spencer Pratt and Los Angeles. The numbers are unbelievable. Coming in over the weekend. We are now seeing it so that Ramen is about a point ahead and there's still I think about seventeen percent left to count. So that's where yeah, eighty three percent in cars of thirty four point seven percent, Niche Ramen twenty seven point one and Spencer Pratt twenty six point seven. And we all know those mail in votes they are going to go to the Democrats. But it's remarkable that you would think that the mail in vote concentration would go to Karen Bass. And this is another thing that makes you think that this really is rigging and stealing and is not just some sort of Democrats being clever getting the mail in vote because you would think that Karen Bass, who has the unions, who has the institutional party power, that she would be the one who would benefit from all of these ballots that come in very late via mail in voting. No, it's Nischje Ramen. It is the communist. It's the Mondami esque figure who is to the left of Karen Bass, who somehow has surged during the mail in voting. Recall that they've counted an additional not quite a quarter of the vote. I think about a quarter of the vote has been counted since election day, and she's gone from twenty one percent to twenty seven percent in the poll. So just a steady uptick. Every single day the ballots come in and spend, Pratt falls further and further behind. I'll give you some comments on the Prat race, which you guys may have heard a little bit of trepidation in my voice. I was a little slower to get on the PREP bandwagon than some other contemporaries. I've gotten the talk space and in the commentary space, and I'll tell you why after the break. But that's far secondary to what's going on with this voting system, which the Democrats and the left of normalized, and I got admit, we in the right, we conservatives, we kind of let him do it. We let them do it. We didn't put up a strong enough fight when we had the chance. But obviously a system where you can turn in meal in votes up until the time the polls close, an election day where you've ballot curing, and then you have up to thirty days to certify votes in a city that is run entirely by one political party, the same political party that has the worst track record and could never win a fair fight ever in a million years, given out horrible their track record is that we let them count votes for thirty days is criminally insane. And that's how we behaved in La So I can't say I'm shocked by this. I'm shocked a little bit, only by the brazenness of it. I thought the number of my head was seven percent. I thought perhaps they could bridge a gap of seven percent. And the fact that the Democrats got organized enough to not boost the incumbent with the institutional power, but to boost the insurgent. Ma'm domis communist. That's the one who they're turning in the mail and votes for. Obviously it's cooked. The question is is it legal or illegal? Trump administration is trying to sort it out. DOJ officials are here. They're trying to figure out whether or not there's any way to save this thing. But I'm not holding my breath for that. They designed the system the left did. We kind of let them do it at the time, and La is going to be in very desperate shape. But I will tell you there were some silver linings. One of them is going to be unbelievable content to watch what's going to go on as the city eats itself alive. We'll be right back with more on the La mayoral race and a lot to do today on the show. I'm Alex Marlow. Be right back, Alex Here from my friends at Best Hotgrill dot Com. There's a lot of special events coming up soon and Best Hotgrill dot Com recommends the gift of great grilling and healthy eating. If you've got a mom, dad, or grad you wanna honor do it with the gift that will be used be unforgettable and truly hot, and that would be a Celere infrared grill from Best Howkgrill dot Com. Celere Infrared grills heat up to one thousand degrees in just three minutes and produce juicy, tasty food unmatched by conventional grills. You might also be taken to the road or having a staycation. Celaire has hot and fast, portable, built in and kart models to help you step up your grilling. All Celere Infrared grills are made in the USA and built to last. More importantly, Celere Infrared grills deliver that wow factor everybody likes to receive in a gift or major purchase. Learn more about the amazing Celear Infrared grills at best hotgrill dot com. That's best hokgrill dot com. Celere Infrared gift giving at best hookrill dot com. So one of the things that shocking about the LA mayoral race and the results that we've gotten over the weekend, where now Knittschiuraman is ahead of Sencer Pratt, is that this is a shock to her. She did not know that this was going to happen to her, because we got footage of Knittcha Raman, the far left Mandami esque character in La who will now almost certainly be in the runoff against Karen Bath. This was her on election night a week ago. Let's play cut fifteen guys.
Speaker 3: Anan Govity, I hope you know that everything every person in this room is fighting for in this campaign has been about building a city that's worthy of you and every child in the city.
Speaker 2: So why is she crying? Does she look like she's crying tears of joy or is she crying tears because she knows she's lost. She's crying because she knows she lost, and yet she'll be in the runoff. Why is that because of cheating in whether it be legal or illegal, We got to sort that out. But just know that we're flaming our cities. Were lighting them on fire, and we've seen it over the past five years or so of literally sittings being lit on fire. But there's other ways to do it too. There a other ways to kill a society, and we're doing this in California. It's an unbelievable cautionary tale. More results from the governor's race over the weekend. Havai Air Bacaria, who was the incompetent HHS secretary, is now being projected to go to the runoff and is now in first place ahead of Steve Hilton, who's dropped down to second place. With seventy two percent being reported in the governor's race. So again, same rules are very similar rules as LA, where they'll keep county and county and counting until, as Tommy Tubbertville said on My show, until they get the right amount of votes. So Tom starrs caught up a little bit. He's still four and a half points behind Hilton, so looking promising for Hilton to make it. There's just so many people in that race. The Democrats really messed it up. But just note that we just keep seeing the Republicans tick down and the Democrats tick up because they're better, more organized and mail in voting. So if we have a society that prioritizes Democrat organizational infrastructure's ability to cheat and people want to vote at the last possible second, we're going to have this stuff. And it's just very off putting. And you see how America is so divided. You see why a few Americans say democracy is central to our identity. There's another thing that came that ap pole fewer Americans the democracies central to our identity. The Democrats and ms now, etc. They spend the whole day telling us how democracy is dying. Washington post democracy dying in darkness. Why because Trump wins democratic elections. That's their version of democracy being under attack. As Donald Trump wins. Our version of democracy under attack is that they count votes for thirty days in California, where they count in an hour in Florida and in Texas. Why is that? We know why? Because they're cheating because they would never play by our rules, because they could never win if our rules are you count the vote right away, they couldn't win that way, so they got us set it up so they can cheat. It's very disturbing, and it continues to go on even though with all the positives south that's happening in this country under President Trump, pretty amazing. President Trump did speak about California situation. I got that cut it is, where is this cut? Nineteen? Go ahead?
Speaker 4: It was a dirty election. This is happening again right now in now in California. Right now. It's looking look at what's happened in California. It's in California. It's well, they're not there. They're dropping fast because it's a rigged election. Let me tell you, it's four days and they aren't even close to coming up there. You know why they're doing that because they're cheating on the election.
Speaker 3: What do you have evidence?
Speaker 4: I have to do us look well to listen and I listen to people, and let's see what happens.
Speaker 5: Sir, that's not evident.
Speaker 4: You think it's appropriate that's how they votes. I think it's appropriate that they have an election and five days later they're nowhere close to picking local officials.
Speaker 2: Acknowledge they are slow, they're urging.
Speaker 4: Oh they're crooked.
Speaker 2: I got a lot to say about this interview with Christian Welker that took place on yesterday. On Sunday, I'll explain why I think Trump did it, which I think was a mistake, and I'll explain some of her presentation. I got to meet her when I was at the White House for the State of the Union. A very odd person, so it comes off pretty much in person exactly. She comes off on TV very very shrill, very aggressive. But the key cut, the key moment of that exchange for me was when she said that's how they count the votes in California is as if they have to. It's the same as us saying men are men and women are women. That is of greater dispute to people on the left in America are men men and are women women? That's more controversial than that statement that that's just how they count the votes in California, like we must have a system that counts for thirty days, whereas Florida and Texas can count an hour. We have to we have that. That's how they do it, just how we do it. Why is there any follow up? Does she have that thought in her head? Christian Welker? Does she ever think why does California do that? Well? The answer is so that Democrats can cheat and rig the election so it's a single party state to preserve their power, so that they can continue to grift and have the hospice fraud and have bloated governments and have ten percent of the taxes on all the citizens and still run a deficit. That's why they do this stuff, so they can get away with bloody murder in the state. We'll be right back with more, all right. I've been talking about this for a few months now. Why because it's important and it's helping me. It's a handheld red light therapy device for pain and inflammation called the super Palm ten fifty. I use it right at home and What I really like about is it's actually working on my back and my knee and no drugs, no invasion, and wow, have I generally noticed a difference. Here's how it works. Some power LED makes devices that deliver red and near infrared light energy directly into your cells reduces pain and inflammation. The science is called photo biomodulation or PBM, also known as red light therapy. You guys have heard about that this isn't some trendy wellness fad, though PBM has been researched around the world for decades. In fact, according to the PBM Foundation, over one hundred million patient treatments have been performed without any documented side effects. The engineering is impressive too. Some power led devices feature a patent pended cooling system that lets you hold it closer to your skin, allowing deeper light penetration to reach your pain and inflammation. You can treat arthritis, knee pain, back, even tonitis, joints, and more. The handheld super Palm ten fifty also creates what's called a wall of light. The LEDs project at a ninety degree angle, which eliminates hot spots and spreads light evenly over a wider area, making it five to nine times more effective than many alternative technologies. These are medical grade PBM devices you can use at home, and they're also used by dentists, chiropractors, physiotherapists, wellness centers, and even researchers studying PBM. If you want to learn more, check them out at sunpowerled dot com. If you use the code Marlow, you get ten percent off. Feel better, be better, treat your pain and inflammation at home, just like I do. Sunpowerled dot com. Use the code Marlow. It's a real thing. The media tries to insist that California must have fake elections. Dana Bash. Dana Bash, another person who I met recently on CNN, was saying that Republican voters tend to be counted culturally first than once the votes that are there legally. It looks different. It is not unusual for California. It is not a sign of fraud. President Trump is using the slow pace to sow misinformation about election integrity. Why is the pace slow? Why is it slow? There's only one reason to count the slow It's for Democrats to cheat. That's why. That's what it's like out here, and that's why you're going to see people leave. Spencer Pratt said he's probably gonna leave if he loses the election, and that's the main thing here. And then people are very excited about this campaign. I was excited about it from a content front, though, to be honest with you, I think you guys know that what I was quoting on record, I didn't know if he had a big chance or even beyond a small chance. The issue is that too many people have left, and we've abandoned the city, a city of Los Angeles and munch of California to the left. And that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: We're going to see an experiment where the left is able to dominate even more than they have before, and we're going to see how that goes. It might not go great for the country because remember, there's a lot of industries, particularly Silicon Valley, that we're they're out here and we're largely dependent on them succeeding as a country. Think about the magnificent seven country companies that we got that make up forty percent of our sock market. A lot of them are either based out here or we're formally based out here with huge outposts out here. So that's the thing. It just is what it is at this point. But this state has been completely overrun a bunch of people who are mostly focused on how to cheat most effectively. And Spencer Brat's campaign, as much as I liked a lot of the vibes, he was operating with no political experience. I loved his message discipline, I love the ai ads as supporters were putting out. But I said from the start, I didn't see him canvassing. I didn't see the get out of the vote effort. I didn't see the organic rallies taking place, the spontaneous shows, the support from people within the city. Why is that? Because there's not that many Republicans left? That was always the main thing. How are you going to get a guy to motivate a bunch of liberal Democrats to vote Republican. It's always going to be tough to do. It's just the nature of this place. I was looking over the weekend. I think it was Friday, Frider's hourday. The Dodgers had private dyed hats on do we have my Rokie Sasaki pick guys of him with the rainbow hat? Like, do we have that that I asked for? Try to send this along. But the Dodgers had a hat not just with the whole rainbow flag on, but they had had a even the pink and blue. So they did the trans flag for the Dodgers. So the Pride month is dying. I think culturally it's not nearly as important as it once was. But you see the Dodgers are woking in the LA. They know they're pandering to woke people. Didn't they have like some trans nuns one time at the Dodgers Pride event. At least they're not doing that anymore. But one guy did object down named Blake Trinon, who's a relief pitcher, very good pitcher. I got a cut of him walking out without his Pride hats. Play cut fourteen please an as they were.
Speaker 5: The right handed batting not sua Purans are coming up. Lake's coming in.
Speaker 2: I mean this guy's regular hat he won't wear. Shout out, Blake Trynan will not wear the Pride hat. And it's not just the Pride hat's the trans hat. I'll tell you. The biggest baseball fan I know, biggest Dodger fan I know, is my six year old Master Marlow Junior. And he can't get trans stuff. We don't do that. We don't do that my neighborhood. We don't do to my house. And the Dodgers are insisting that this conversation go into your living room. So they shouldn't do this. They need to stop, the Dodgers to stop doing this, and any sort of public company. It's embarrassing, you know what it is. We're we're learning right now, who are cucks? Who are cuckholds? I'm rebranding it now. This is no longer Pride Month. This is Cuck Month. We're calling this cuck Month because we're admitting the Dodgers are cucks. It's just like, no one wants this. Who is actual baseball fans? Real baseball fans just want to watch the game. It's an escape. It's a diversion from the rest of our lives. That's the whole point of it. It's America's favorite past time. We're trying to pass the time watching some elite athletes play a game that is essentially quintessentially American. And now I gotta worry about is my six year old gonna ask me why the trans colors are on the hat. It's unnecessary, it's unnecessary. And the Dodgers know this, and the reason why they're doing it is because they're cuckolds. They're cucks to the LGBT movement. So that's it. Those of you, a lot of people are gonna be googling, very frantically to figure out what is this vocabulary Marlow's using on the show. I can't lay it all out for you, but I think you guys get what I'm saying. Dodgers are in the cuckchair. You hear her here first on The Marlow Show, La bas Show. So it's important, important to note that. All right, shout out Blake Trianon, and every player should do this, and any player who put on the cuck hat, including my beloved Otawani. Weak stuff, absolutely weak stuff. All right, let's talk more about that wonderful interview with Christian Welker where she just announced with the California has to vote for thirty days, completely absurd. Trump is a walking out of this interview, and I'll put the cut of him walking out and I'll comment on it some more cut you please.
Speaker 4: I won an election in a landslide, and I got ninety four press. You know what I got that I presented because you have no credibility, but you've never.
Speaker 2: Presented evidence there was Rick, Let's keep talking about I want to talk about Tom.
Speaker 4: You have more evidence. There's more evidence than ever presented. Let your elections in this country, we're like a third world country. Your elections are crooked, and your crooked, and these depresses crooked. Suppresso is ABC and CBS and CNN one sided, crooked network. So let's call it quits because I've had enough. Thank you, darling. Have a good time, sir President.
Speaker 6: Let's please.
Speaker 2: I traveled all the way to Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: I've just traveling all I know, on and off in the ring, and I've given you enough time. You want to straighten out your press because you know what, mister, country can never be great travel with it.
Speaker 2: Just listen. We traveled all the way to Wisconsin for the thing. It's tough because I kind of like the way you handle it in a way. But I just don't know why he did this interview. I was always very critical of the White House from doing interviews like this because I feel like it rarely goes well for them, and even though they have stronger arguments, just the ability to elevate the establishment fake news medium. It's always off. I mean, Trump's of a certain age. There was a time, very recent in this country where the Sunday morning news shows, of which this is one of them, was essential viewing. It's in my lifetime as a newsperson that you had to watch TV and Sunday mornings to figure out what's going on in politics. That hasn't been the case for a while. But I do think that Trump has a vestige of that in his past, in his head, and he feels like you're supposed to do these things. Christian Welker a highly highly aggressive person. I'll note this is a personal thing and it was a off record thing, so I won't do a ton of detail. But we had this off record meeting on the State of the Union Day with broadcast journalists. The White House was very nice to include Breitbart in this, which is unprecedented. Were the only print first outlet. Every other outlet there was TV first. Is amazing honor. I was glad to be there and I interact with Christian Welker a little bit. She seems very off, just an incredibly intense person, and just the way she comes off on TV's exactly her vibe. In the room. But what was very noteworthy. I'm not staying the this is a positive or negative just as a character trait. She was the person who was able to time the interjections. We're sitting at a table, an ovular table, incredible room in the White House. Maybe there's thirty thirty five people there, people who are the top members of Trump's cabinet, were talking, Steven Miller, jd Van, Susie Wiles, and then you know twenty five or thirty of the most successful journalists in the country. That's the group, and she's the one who's able to cut in the most and get the most comments in. That takes a lot of sharpness, takes a lot of experience, but it takes a real form of aggression, and it's very sort of off putting. It might be a good category, it might be a good way for a bulldog news reporter to be, but when you have this bias that you're in completely in denial, this bias, I don't know why the White House wants to do this. They did it, and of course the left sees this as Trump being a whiny person, and we and the riot are kind of like, yeah, he walked out that's great, but like, why do the interview to begin with? I think there was a time where we just kept dunky on everyone in the media so effectively. You know, I'm thinking of people like you know, Eric Trump and Byron Donald going on CNN and just making fools out of the people on CNN and thinking, oh, well, good, well, we can do this. Now we're just outclassing them. But Christian Walker is very tough and she's going to come up with really biased questions, and so I'm not shocked that Trump didn't like it. Remind you of Scott Pelly, who is now on the media tour. I did see a Bilio Jim Acosta call for him to get into the independent media space. So, as I predicted, Scott Pelly could be headed down the podcast route, and he was given some commentary on his ouster from CBS. I got some cuts of this play cut seventeen.
Speaker 5: What was the feeling about that particular opening salvo to the team?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Oh, she I am told said something to the effect of why do you think the country thinks you're biased? But she didn't offer any kind of a metric. You know, what's your metric? Why do you think so do you have a poll? Is there her market research? What are you talking about, because we certainly didn't believe that.
Speaker 2: He is revealed why I got fired. It's every poll suggest journalists are about the least trusted profession in the country and they all think they're bias to the left. So that's the issue, is that he's completely in denial of the fact that the vast majority of the country don't tune into his low rated programs and they don't trust the press at all. They think the press is here to sew misinformation, most of it to benefit Democrats and benefit the left. And Barry Wise, who's not a right wing person, She's a liberal, lesbian woman. She's not here to be maga. She's just anti woke and she thinks that a lot of the reason the news business has gone in the wrong directions because wokeness is ruining it. And Scott Pelly is so out of touch that he doesn't understand that people think the media is biased. Can you imagine that CBS, in particular, where he worked the Bernie Goldberg wrote the book Bias in the nineties. We're talking thirty years plus ago. That the original documentary of left wing bias in the establishing media was written about CBS thirty years ago, and he never got the message. And here's why. Here's the evidence of why. Because he's an egomaniac in an order that's unbelievable. Cut eighteen, don't care about the country.
Speaker 5: I've never worn the uniform, but I've been in combat for this country in Afghanistan. Andrew Rock it's Kuwait, been shot at, spent nights in foxholes, filling up with water in the desert.
Speaker 2: He's crying.
Speaker 5: I'm not aware that the president of the United States has ever done any of those things for his country. Please correct me if I'm wrong. You've become a journalist because you love the First Amendment. You become a journalist because you loved the country.
Speaker 2: Do you think that he was also shot at the helicopter convoy Brian Williams. Was he in the helicopter? I think he was. I'm pretty sure. Greg worked for Ali North show on Fox. He said they went to rack in Afghanistan. None of the producers cried when they went there, and I since went DoD. Journalists get in there because they love the country. I mean, that's why I'm in journalism. It's because I love the country. But he's a journalist because he wants to disparage the right. He wants to go after conservatives. That's what he's all about. He's seen there sniveling. I was thinking, if I ever got fired like this from a job and I went out and just started a cry baby another media, you guys would hate me for that. You guys would hate me. You would think I thought Marlow at high integrity. But when out there start trashing my employers, it's the whether or not they deserved it or not, and they don't deserve it in this case. But he just goes out into spearjee because he's such a hero. And it's again he did this a largely for self aggrandizement. So but the comment it speaks for itself. I don't need to say anything. You guys know this guy's a loser, and I'm glad he's gone from CBS and I can't wait to see wherey podcast next. We'll be right back. Greg Evan, Sean McConnell, Roger Wicker, Junior, Rick lock here At Shalie and Matt Sibbill Junior producer, Ricky, Missy Callahan, John Cassio, and Daniel West. That's the team. It's a great team. We love the team on the show, and I'm grateful to all of them. I gotta say, it's just I'm getting such a kick out of Scott Pelly. It just Brian Williams said he was shot at while he was doing reporting because he is such a hero. And then Scott Pelley says, hold my grand crew and caviar with o centric caviar Bellini. I'm gonna tell you exactly what struggle is. Like I was drinking from filling up water bottles or whatever in Afghanistan because I believe in report, Taj. That's the job, brother, that's the job. You signed up for it. You got a lot of money, you got a lot of notoriety for it. You get to podcast now whenever you dang well please all right, other stuff. I got more media stuff that's going on that I want to share with. So this is Steven Spielberg. He's get a new alien movie coming out called Disclosure Day, and I just feel like these guys in Hollywood can't stop setting themselves on fire. Let's play cut six please.
Speaker 6: And then the course, there's a faction in the film that represents a pretty good position of why, possibly because of ontological shock, social dislocation. If this truth had were just known overnight, if the government announced, yes, we have been keeping this from you since nineteen forty seven, that would mess up a lot of people. And the movie also takes the position of the church. What is due to the fundamental beliefs that many of us have, And you know, is God our god only on this planet or a god for every system where there's civilization, intelligent life, and even developing life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so people are going to have to question their faith if they want to watch his movie. Just these people have the egos. I think this is what's happening a little bit as we're seeing this huge wealth stratification in the social media age where people get so grand eyes publicly and it's just catering to people's egos just constantly, NonStop. I think this is where it's left us. Where Steven Spielberg can't just make movies, can't just entertain people because he's got enough money. He asked to make people of faith question their belief system. So where else the movie is not a success. You can't just entertain because that's beneath them. So He's had a really bad twenty year run Spielberg, and this type of stuff is not going to help him. Remember when Supergirl was attacking all of her audience. So that's out next week, and we're seeing all these huge movies. Star Wars is getting crushed by horror movies made by kids in their early twenties. It's true. There's two horror movies out by kids in their early twenties that's beating the latest. Star Wars. Isn't embarrassing for Hollywood. And at the same time, they had a chance to turn the page vote for someone different for the La mayor race and they couldn't do it. All right, I haven't done a ton of platiner today, and I have a ton. I mean, he's got some just absolute amazing cuts here because he's trying to become a politician. Remember he's fake oyster farmer, trust fund kid. He was a bartender on Capitol Hill and now he's all of a sudden a just a populous democrat. Let's play cut twenty two, please, big twenty two? Is that possible or we can't? Okay? Uh, it's not playing okay, So why don't we I'm gonna do some more Platner? Do I have more Platner? I think that was my big one. Okay, let's let's do sixteen. And you guys are trying to figure out twenty two played.
Speaker 4: In my way.
Speaker 5: If my way elections would last two months, they would be publicly funded. And if a billionaire looked at a TV ad the wrong way, we'd put him in jail.
Speaker 2: So that's the fantasy to put people in jail. So that's it. If a billionaire is for why because he's got a billion dollars. The guy comes from money. He's rich guy. He's a rich guy, comes from money. He's gonna be the one who's gonna be layering all that caviar on. Bellini's just faking the populism oyster farmers who only clients his mom. Just note that we get a new podcast up with them and Joe Morris. It is my Pride Month podcast. I would call it my Cuck Month podcast because I think we've rebanded it. It's already catching on. People already telling me it's catching on Cook Month. So what we're calling now? But we celebrate the best way possible. We play cuts of Scott Essent, our most based gay donkey on Democrats. That's how we celebrate That's how we celebrate Pride month. And it's just unbelievable caddy stuff from Besson. But I play a cut of Plattner's wife defending him and actually attacking the media because the media is the problem. It's not that he is a complete charlie with a Nazi tattoo. The problem is that the media is out to get them. They're a victim. The Platiners are a victim. And I make a point, and I think this point is worth pointing out, as more often than anyone said it is that why are we listening to a woman who married a guy with a Nazi tattoo? So, and why does Graham Platner think that that's a good thing for a husband to do after she is to go through this ritual humiliation just being married to such a sick freak. Is that now she's out there defending the sick freak saying, no, you married a sick freak. You're not credible here. You don't get to waigh You can weigh in, but it's not going to help you. Very bizarre hostage video where she's swatting away bugs and you guy don't have to watch it but on the podcast feed, the Marlowe podcast feed. So we never figured out twenty two because I never got word that we figured out it's not playing. But the point is that Platner is giving his definition of freedom and it is now completely incoherent. We're going to win when we have won, when we have beaten back fascism, when we've saved democracy, when we've saved freedom. This time it needs to be a different kind of freedom. Wow, we're also lived by Thanks, Graham Platner, Go in peace, to love and serve the Lord. See you tomorrow.