Speaker 1: Today's show sponsored by lear Capital, the precious metals leader since nineteen ninety seven and only company I trust and recommend to my family, friends and viewers. Visit learlex dot com.
Speaker 2: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies.
Speaker 3: Cut through the noise.
Speaker 4: With real conversation, real conviction, and real news.
Speaker 2: It's time for truth without spin.
Speaker 3: It's the Alex Marlowe Show.
Speaker 1: All right to marlow Show. We got a big show for you today on this Friday. And sadly, this is going to be a bad news Friday because I got a lot of negative stuff to report. But with some silver linings. There'll be some silver linings involved. We'll do some more updates. We'll do some Texas updates. But first we'll start the jobs report, which was horrendous. Payrolls fell by ninety two thousand in February. Unemployment rate roads to point four percent. But it gets worse than that because there were other revisions that took place, and this was also a huge something that people had expected about thirty five thousand jobs. In addition, and not only did we lose a lot of jobs, no one had predicted this contraction at all. I'll break down some of what's going on in these numbers, but we also saw some revisions that went down for prior months, so we are now seeing i think three the last six months, we've seen negative job growth, which a lot of that is driven by federal workers. So three hundred and thirty thousand federal jobs since October twenty twenty four are gone. That's a net positive obviously, and they failed ten thousand in February. That's part of it, but that's not the whole picture. Other things that are noteworthy. Healthcare payrolls drop twenty eight thousand, and this is largely because physician offices lost thirty seven thousand jobs do to strike activity. And I'll tell you, in missus doctor Marlowe's line of work, this is a constant thing. She's constantly telling me who is striking at her work and what inconvenience is she's to deal with. But here's the thing. When there's a lot of strikes going on, it does feel as though she usually is only mildly inconvenienced. So when that happens, it's just going to lead to more job turnover. It's going to lead to a lot more firings because if you strike because you're part of a union, and I'm not anti union, private sector, public sector, extremely anti union, but if you're private sector, and the healthcare stuff is tricky because we kind of have a socialist healthcare system. By far, the biggest payer into Americans healthcare system is the taxpayer, so it's the government. So complicated stuff obviously worthy of some real deep exploration on later shows. But overall, these strikes happen, and then it just reminds people that a lot of people were striking are not really worthwhile and at least the layoffs, and so we're seeing a lot of that as well. So a huge downtick in hospital jobs. A labor market also looked weak. The surface was revised down as noted, forty eight thousand was the original take on the upside now was negative seventeen thousand, so a huge adjustment there. January was still strong, but it did was revised down to one hundred and twenty six thousand new jobs. Wage growth still good, So wage growth we saw still despite the falling payrolls, people who are getting paid are getting paid more and that's good. It is outpacing inflation, which is good. And that's a positive. But there's a lot of stuff that's really not good in here, and some things to keep an eye on. One of the things is weather. It was particularly cold and snowy winter. That's gonna slow down hiring. It's going to slow down a lot of stuff in the labor market. People want to switch jobs, people who feel like they might be able to find a better job. It's clearly there's a lot more people gonna lose jobs than get jobs in an environment where people are not going into work and everything is disrupted. Perhaps there are people who are you know, hourly workers or probably some disruption and cash flow things like that. So none of that's good. I mentioned the strike activity. But what I'm really interested here, and this is something we're gonna be tracking a lot on the show later in the month is AI. Anthropic and Claude released a new their latest AI Generative AI in January, and this is just a reminder to CEOs that there is a big imperative to consolidate jobs because even if AI is not answering all of your problems yet as a CEO, this is coming and people know it's coming. And this is where we're starting to see major AI adjustments that are going to be completely overwhelming the jobs market just one degree or another. Now it's going to create a lot of opportunity and it could see wage growth for the job still exists, but a lot of jobs are going to go away because of AI. This is really happening. And I mentioned later in the month because my good friend Wynton Hall, who is our social media director at Breitbart, who is one of the most brilliant people in the conservative movement. Not familiar to you, probably because he's been a behind the scenes guy, but he's someone I've worked with for a couple of decades and is fantastic. He's got a book out that is coming up later in the month, and we'll have him on multiple times, probably two three times at least, to break this down. It is all about AI. It's all about how we need to win the AI race with China, but also that it's going to cause major disruptions, how to avoid some of that, and that's all going on and behind the scenes and behind these numbers, so not good. If you would like more analysis, and I hope you do. Over at Breitbart dot com, we have our premium members, or we call them the Fight Club and to I do an interview every day, a deep dive with one of my editors or reporters on something that is topical, and today I will be talking to John Carney, our finance editor, more on the jobs report. So if you like more content analysis, subscribe to Breitbart's premium membership and you get no ads and there's a lot of great stuff over there, So highly recommend you do that.
Speaker 3: A great way to support us as well.
Speaker 1: All Right, other big one that is not great news, but with some silver linings. I'm kind of amazed by this scandal that has rocked the Department of Homeland Security. Christinome is out of This is news to you listening to the show. It came happened pretty much right after the show yesterday, which was a shock. And it's one of these ones where I was always appreciative of Christinome.
Speaker 3: I like her energy.
Speaker 1: I spoke to Trump about her a little bit when I was in Washington last week, and he said the same thing, that she tries to get stuff done. She's a worker, she's someone who pushes, she's someone who tries to go hard in the paint for lack of a better expression, and that is its own skill. That's a very important skill. She's obviously got a thick skin, she's tough. I means she shot her dog. It's the which is a lot of dog shooting jokes going on in the Marlow House these days. And I thought, well, how could she get fired? I mean, she just fits his administration so well. And then I did a dive into this scandal that's been reported. It originated a Pro Publica, and I've written a lot about Pro Publica. It is this nonprofit left wing apparatus that is extremely well funded by the institutional left, and they do deep dive weaponized journalism in order to target conservatives, and it's a very interesting business model that they have. They're featured prominently in breaking the law because a lot of what they do is they're the ones who apply a lot of the pressure on Justices Alito and Thomas in their personal lives. They never allege they did anything improper. They just try to make it seem like they're part of shadowy networks of rich conservatives. They never identify where they strayed from their principles. They never suggest one Supreme Court decision they ever would have made that went against their principles. They never suggest anything illegal, but they just suggest that they're bad guys, and they dig up dirt to try to be used as opposition research.
Speaker 3: That's sort of what they're best known for.
Speaker 1: But I will tell you they don't report on a lot of stuff inaccurately. And they had a story in November about Christy Nome funneling one hundreds of millions of taxpayer funds to friendly will say, consultancies and people connected to people inside the DHS. Now I saw this, I was aware of it, but I have to admit, and this is a big omission. I did not do a deep dive on it, and I have in the last twenty four hours, and it is shocking. It is a legitimate scandal. So basically she two hundred and twenty or two hundred and forty is what is also being reported, But it's hundreds of millions of taxpayer funds that were going to ads featuring her and the company that got the most of the money, and there's three a handful different companies. They're all connected to people in gnomes Orbit and one of the companies, the one that got the Lion's share, was actually created eleven days prior to being given this massive contract, and there it was the proverbial no big contract where there was not any competition whatsoever that was posed. And this is something that of course Donald Trump frowns upon this. But it gets even more complicated and kind of ugly here is that the the chief advisor to Christy Nome is a guy named Corey Lewandowski, who I've interviewed a number of times and is someone who I voiced as an effective Republican operative, very smash mouth. He's not exactly my sort of style, but as someone who's been effective working for Trump in the past. Well, he basically was in charge of vetting all these contracts and he's deeply connected in the consultant world and also was most likely engaging in a extra marital affair with Christi Nome. That's the open secret in Washington is that they are a couple, even though they're both married not divorced. And I'm not judging that stuff. It just all looks very, very bad, and somehow it actually gets more complicated and more disappointing from there. I'm going to put a pause on that for now because after the break, maybe more details were I was actually pretty outraged about this when I started to get into all of this, and so hold that thought. When we come back, I'm going to give you all all the additional details on the DHS scandal, but I want to tell you we just saw this horrible jobs number.
Speaker 3: It gets me concerned.
Speaker 1: It gets me concerned about inflation, currency devaluation, and sometimes I wonder if I'm not protected against volatile markets and the monetary system. The global financial system has been in chaos. That's more common than not now and that's why I got educated about what's happened to our dollar, about how massive government money printing money has ballooned our inflation in our debt. Now it's at forty trillion dollars and all of this is continuing. And that's why I partner with Lear Capital. I trust these guys because they have free gold and silver reports that educate me on how these things work. So I get smarter as I'm learning how to balance my money. They educated me on alternative assets, particularly these precious metals gold and silver, which might be just what you need to grow your wealth in uncertain times. I've mentioned it. Morgan Stanley's chief investment officer, recommended to change from the sixty forty stocks and bonds portfolio to sixty twenty twenty with twenty percent gold. This is big and it makes so much sense. This is why you to take a deep dive. You got to get educated. Eight hundred ninety nine to two two two five five. That's eight hundred nine nine to two two two five five or go to lear Alex dot com. One thing that I do for my nutrition is I try to keep things simple. I try to eat whole foods. And one of the reasons why is because whole foods have phido nutrients, the natural compound that your body uses to adjust and repair and respond every single day. Balance of Nature takes produce through a tailor vacuum cold process that stabilizes the phyto nutrition. Their whole health system bundle includes their fruits and veggies and fibrins by supplements. These give you forty seven ingredients of whole foods and their phyto nutrients. Their brand new freeze dried snacks also go through a similar process for the same phyto nutrient rich reasons, and I gotta say they're super delition. Go to Balance of Nature dot com and subscribe and you can save today you can join hundreds of thousands of customers in one simple routine.
Speaker 3: That's changing the world.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: So we're talking about DHS shake up, where Christy Nome is out and Mark Wayne Mullen is in, and I was noting that Nome was somehow got two hundred and twenty million dollars. Maybe he's even two hundred and forty million in corny summer reports tax fear funded initiative to have ads with her in them. Some of the ads are really great ads, and I thought they were pretty cool, but obviously they looked like big budget Hollywood productions making her seem like a star, and I always thought that that kind of annoyed all the wrong people, and were kind of fun and high energy, and I was willing.
Speaker 3: To go along with them.
Speaker 1: But then we learned that the firms that were responsible for the ads were stood up just days before they they were awarded the contracts. There were no bids in the contracts, and all of this was probably controlled by Corey Lewandowski, who was the Gnomes is allegedly having an affair with and was her top advisor DHS. This stuff happens in Washington, but not necessarily this scale. And there's one thing that's really disappointing that the company that got the most money was run by the husband of Tristia McLoughlin, who was on my podcast at least one time and was an incredible spokesperson for DHS. And you guys have seen her. She's all over TV. And she left in January, just sort of abruptly, and I was wondering what was going on. Well, this is all related because her husband apparently at least going to reports bag tons and tons of cash, probably to the tunes of tens of millions on this, which is just ripping off the taxpayer. So if all that's true, this is the biggest scale of the Trump administration that I've seen, and everyone involved needs to be held to account in a serious way. And it brings me a lot of pain to say it. It was interesting to watch Nome get questioned by Senator John Kennedy and I do play this on a podcast again, I recommend all of you subscribe to podcast feeds. We're put out two or three new episodes a week for all of you. I've got some really big stuff coming out over the weekend. And I go through the questioning of John Kennedy with Christy Noum, and he's treats her as if he's discovered that his beloved daughter was caught cheating on a big exam or something. The level of disappointment is really palpable because Kennedy is known for his snark and his wit, his sense of humor and being fun and aggressive, and he just seems very sad while he's questioning her, because he's walking her through all these details. How could this possibly be happening? And I think the ads are still on TV. I think they're still out there, so you could email me a low hot Alex Marlow dot com if you've seen one of these Christi nomads recently. So it's a terrible look and it's just a I just don't know how they thought they could get away with this. It just seems like just really really offensive. It's deeply offensive if this is half true what we're reading, and everyone should be able to account who's involved. So she's out, she's got a new job, something called the Special Envoy for the Shield of the Americas. And I might I add good for Trump for dealing with this quickly. Is the only move he had to and he did so Special Envoy for the Shield of the Americas. I don't know what that means, but it's apparently a new thing where she's going to be helping keep the Western hemisphere secure. Trump likes to do this as opposed to just firing people. He likes to move them. Sometimes this works out. Mark Wayne Mullen is in He's a senator from Oklahoma, which is I don't know, and guys, maybe someone can help me look this up. I don't know if his Senate seat will be given to a If it's an appointment seehere, the governor would get it, or if there would be an election, so the governor there stit is a Republican, but he's very weak needs. But Mulin has been a terrific senator of late, and he's also someone who I think has grown in the role. If you do a deep dive in his past then he will you'll find some disappointing quotes, but overall, in recent years he's gotten very good on all the crucial issues, from foreign policy to ice, to immigration to the Save Act, all sorts of different things that he wants to do in order to make sure that America is a safer place and he's very tough. He's also good with media, charismatic fun, just a tough guy who I think it could be really great in this role. And he's very communicative with us, a bright bird news, so I'm optimistic he can become someone that we feature on the show from time to time, which is again, I don't think I've ever interviewed Chris, you know, maybe once and I don't even really remember it. So and I think she gets great TV but is not necessarily gonna go deep on radio.
Speaker 3: So I'm all and very radio sensible.
Speaker 1: So it's all good. I think it's all positive in the end, but just a terrible look. And we don't like to see the scandals because we want to be the ones who have.
Speaker 3: The moral high ground, very important for us.
Speaker 1: A quick note, A quick note, I'm getting a lot of feedback in my ear, gentlemen. I don't know what's going on there, So if you guys can help me with that. When we come back from the break, I'm gonna go through a couple of things here. We're gonna get up in the wark. I'm gonna give you everything that I know that's going on with Iran right now, and what is on the table, I'm gonna talk to you about Democrats are really starting to cozy up some of the craziest people in the world. I've got them CosIng up to people who are pro terrorism, I've got them CosIng up to people who have Nazi tattoos, and then others who are actual child sex offenders. All that's coming up. So when I get into all this, you're gonna play some clips of a lot of desperation coming from the left to try to make sure that they don't lose more members of their coalition. So even though I started the show with a lot of bad news, I always like the caveat it with this. The Democrats on the left are so weak right now it gives us ample opportunity to just get some victories, go and get some affordability going. Let's finish this war strong and win it, and then we could be in good shape before we know it.
Speaker 3: So do not despair.
Speaker 1: I'll give you some good news when we come back from the break. All right, I want to tell you about my friends at Best Hotgrill dot com who are back with the program, and I could be more excited about it. They have products that you need to stay warm and eat well during the coldest time of the year. Turn your wood burning fireplace into a source of emergency heat with Rasmussen chill Buster, vent free gas logs and Alterna vent free fireballs. Those are really stylish and fresh look. They require no electricity, just natural gas or propane and will help keep your family warm in case for power outage and if it's cold outside, you can keep grilling if you have a Celaire infrared gas grill. I tell you I do, and they are easy, They're inexpensive, and I will tell you it is a great seer you get on this gas grill. Celeire infrared burners heat up in just three minutes, perform equally well in the cold of winter as in the heat of summer, and they grill.
Speaker 3: Your food musch faster. That's all true.
Speaker 1: The intense heat also results in the juiciest food you'll ever taste from a grill, So keep your family warm and well fed even when it's frigid outside. Go to best hotgrill dot com to please the personalized log sizing form so you can do this remote easy, or to order the Selaire demo rental grill so you can try before you buy. That's a nice problem. Once you try, you're gonna get it. I'm just telling you that's best. Hokrill dot com Stay warm with Celaire infrared and Rasmuss and gas logs and fireballs at best Haowkreill dot com. All right, a couple of quick Orian war updates. First of all, around's missile strikes are down by about ninety percent, so you know they're running out of ammunition or they're completely incoherent in terms of their leadership. Trump has now said that there's no more negotiation negotiations over that, which is I guess kind of obvious, but it's it's a fair point, and he says now unconditional surrender is the only way forward. There's also a lot of I think trolling going on where people are asking Trump is he willing to put boots on the ground, and be aware of this because never take him literally and understands something about President Trump and I've got a lot of experience with him in this regard. He does not take stuff off the table. This is how it's always been. He does not take things off the table. So he's not going to tell you he will not put boots on the ground, because that's just a message to the enemy, just giving them away the strategy. And he's trying to win a war. He's not trying to just win over CNN. So just know that that's how he approaches things, So just be aware. I don't think there's going to be any prolonged ground war. I think he understands that. I think he's aware of that. I think he knows it would be a devastating and terrible idea and also sort of thing that would cripple his presidency and his legacy, et cetera. But he's not going to take it off the table. And the other thing is that also sets up some sort of a political dunkathon. If let's say he sends in a couple of some special forces, some highly skilled, highly trained, some sort of clandestine mission that is really specialized and could be devastatingly effective and could be very small and short, and then he said, well, they're boots to the ground, and all of a sudden, he's a liar, and then that's a campaign ad for Democrats. So he doesn't want to do that. So that's why he's not taking stuff off the table. But I think he's a peace time president. He wants to be a peace time president. I think he has no interest in keeping this thing going. Another thing that's interesting there, Trump rejected Ali Kahmani's son as the Iranian successor, which has been the reports come out of Iranian media that Kamanie's son, who we don't know much about him. He's apparently I guess, more secular and less religious. I don't even know what that even means. We don't know much about him. The point is, is anyone the announced is immediately going to become target number one for assassination for Israel in particular also the United States, So they can't really announce anyone serious. I don't think so. Trump is now officially saying he has to be involved in the choice, and that's just unbelievable. Of course, we would never want this for our country, to think that some other foreign country would help us choose who our leaders are, and it is just so over the top. But it's also kind of logical because if we allow for them to install someone who is part of that inner circle, someone who is close to the Iyetolas, anyone from the IRGC, then that's just gonna be a Even though I don't think they'll be as pure in their opposition.
Speaker 3: As the Eyetolas were.
Speaker 1: It's still it's there's too big of a risk that we don't make any progress whatsoever, So in just terms of ideologically in that region, So what's the point of all the efforts that we made. So Trump is gonna have to control to some degree, and so keep an eye on that because that'll be very interesting because the IRGC, which is the guns and the bombs, they're not going to be aligned with who the people want. And that's the big puzzle here. That's the hardest thing to solve, is how do we get the people aligned with the military. And if anyone can do that, then I think the world's gonna be a lot safer place and a lot better place, and then everyone's gonna go make a lot of money because all of a sudden it ran will be open for commerce and business and they'll be part of the part of the world in a much more productive way the way Trump is done with so many bringing so many of these abraham coordinations into the fold. So that's the goal there, and him saying flat out you got to go with me and my wishes is just amazing. And you love to see it. Pete haig Seth had a quick update on refugees and I wanted to share with you guys on will America except Iranian refugees as play cut eight please?
Speaker 5: I'd's safe to say there's no plan for a wave of new Middle Eastern refugees to the United States of America. I think, if the President has pointed out for a long time, there are a lot of countries in the region who would be capable of providing that kind of sport if need be. But that's certainly not something we're planning on.
Speaker 1: All right, So that's great, So we're not going to have the refugees. This's another thing that Biden did that I wrote about extensively in my second book, Breaking Biden, is that he just tried to flood America with refugees when he was trying to draw down these wars, which he did in a horrible way. The Afghanistan withdrawal in particular, one of the biggest blights in the country and in memory, not just his presidency. And then we were flooded with all these migrants, and it's very hard to keep an eye and who's deserving and who's not, and who's going to be a criminal and who's going to be productive, and who's actually helped us and how much they've helped us. Very tough to do, and so Seth is saying flat out they're not coming, and I love to see it. You love to see it. That's exactly what I voted for. It's noteworthy also that Trump picking world leaders is a message to the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: They got to play nice. Was really interesting.
Speaker 1: Delsea Rodriguez, whose Venezuela's acting president, was lavishing praise on Trump. And this is just weeks after Trump takes Nicholas Maduro basically abducts him, and Delsea Rodriguez, who's now standing in as president, who is more radical ideologically than Maduro, so more of a radical in terms of her politics. She's not someone who this audience would agree with on pretty much anything. And she's just saying how great that Trump's here and all the great stuff he's doing. And this is while Doug Bergham just went down there to Venezuela and he's going to be getting all sorts of different minerals from Venezuela.
Speaker 3: Is not just oil.
Speaker 1: They're rich in gold, they're rich in lithium, and a lot of this was controlled by literal criminal cartels cararasects, who had who had children mining this stuff. And now America's going to go down and we're gonna get it, and they're gonna get a cut, and everyone's gonna get richer for it.
Speaker 3: This is the Trump Doctor. It really is amazing.
Speaker 1: And Trump's as good as his policy has been on China in the Middle East. I mean, it's hard to see an even better policy in our own hemisphere, where he has just been absolutely outstanding. And then it's interesting to see what could happen next. Could Trump perhaps do something in terms of an intervention in Cuba and Ecuador And these are all things that we're going to be tracking. But this did come up at the White House. I think this was yesterday's play cut five. Please guys, jose Muss.
Speaker 2: Muss who came from Tuebla, right from originally from field. Uh, your parents came, and you're gonna go back Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, it's gonna be and you won't need my approval. You just fled back in when I can just see that. That's gonna be a great day, Right, We're gonna celebrate that separately. I just want to wait a couple of weeks. I wanted to wait a couple of weeks. But we'll be together again soon. I suspect celebrating what's going on in Cuba. They want to make a deal so badly, you have no idea.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's amazing. He's saying we're going to celebrate a free Cuba in a matter of weeks. This with an MLS team, the Miami Major League Soccer team, which I guess one something I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't keep up with American soccer. Forgive me, forgive me.
Speaker 1: Not my favorite, but I will say that him suggesting that we're gonna maybe regime changing Cuba in a couple of weeks, just all this stuff, it just got to scare the living daylights out of people around the world, the bad guys. So we got to work on the pr because we're not selling the stuff well off to the public. Look at the polls, but a lot of headwinds coming into this election year. But the positive thing that I'm seeing, among many others is that the Democrats are so incredibly weak and lame. We've spoken a lot this week, a lot of shows on James Tallerico, who is the blasphemous fake Christian who took the spot of the beautiful black woman Jasmine Crockett and was anointed by the donors to run against whoever the Republican Senate candidate will be in Texas. And he is the guy who said there are more than two biological sexes. In fact, there are six. He won't name what six there are, as he just says there are sex and moves on. He wants to replace prisons with love, just sensational. I was just thinking about that, about how there is a story coming out that I just caught right before going on the air of a guy who just lits someone on fire in New York who'd been arrested one hundred and thirty one times, Like, oh, why are these people out?
Speaker 3: You know, I might be coming around on this.
Speaker 1: I used to think America too many people in prison, and maybe I'm wrong, maybe we need more people in prisons. It's the when you start saying we the prisons are in and of themselves violent, and it is there are six genders, then I don't trust any of these people. I'm not going to agree with anyone who thinks this way. But we have something that's really interesting that I may put my finger on with tall Rico. Have you noticed how the left is really into this furry fetishism. I'm wondering if he's a furry because there's a photo of him dressed as a worm or a slug in a big puffy costume and that the Senate Republicans have put out on X everything app the NRSC and I'm thinking that maybe he's a furry. So it just feels like that might explain a lot. And the furry fetishism is really where a lot of Democrats go crazy. But it's not just them what's happening. They continue to do things that are just completely unforced in terms of their radicalism. The latest scandal that's come up this morning is Seth Molten, who's Democrat's a veteran, someone who was one of the more reasonable Democrats out there. His State of the Union guest, who he had actually brought into his office, we now learned, has two police reports involving sexual assault of minors, even though Molton has called him a great American. Here's a clip of him talking to this guy. His name was Marcelo something or other. Marcello Gomez d Silva.
Speaker 3: Here we go. This has cut ten.
Speaker 6: Please, I'm here with Marcello getting ready for the State of the Union tonight. This is gonna be a wild speech. They say it might go three hours, so you were smart to be drinking red bull before I'm gonna have a coffee. There are probably gonna be a lot of lies, a lot of lies, a lot of hateful stuff that he's gonna say.
Speaker 4: That's what he does.
Speaker 6: How are you feeling about that? I wouldn't say I'm super excited.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of morals that he has that I don't agree with.
Speaker 1: A lot of the things that he's doing lately are separating multiple families.
Speaker 3: And I don't agree with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just a great American. Let's play cud eleven.
Speaker 3: This is more.
Speaker 6: This is why Marcelo came because he wanted to put a human face to ice this administration Trump terrorizing blue cities across the country. Because we all know Marcelo because of his tragic immigration story where he was thrown in a detention facility for days on end, sleeping on a concrete floor, not even given a Bible when he asked, and yet Throughout that time, he insisted on helping others, more focused on translating for other detainees, helping them contact their families than even his own safety. He wanted to come here and confront not just Donald Trump at the State of the Union, but his maga Republican enablers, who are my colleagues here in the House of Representatives.
Speaker 1: This is about as normal as Democrats get. And we're talking about a guy that's two police reports involving sexual assaults on minors. That's who they're elevating and saying these are great Americans. This is the exact type of thing that tall Urico does where he talks about illegal immigrants as great Amriicans. And I don't think this is all palatable to normal American people. Normal everyday Americans are not into this stuff. They would like to protect their own families, like to protect their own way of life, their own cultures, and importing people into this country who are criminals only for them to do more crime and to harm more Americans is not something that is advantageous, I think politically for Democrats. And it's on us to make a big point of this, and we're going to and they.
Speaker 3: Keep doing it. They keep elevating the worst.
Speaker 1: People think about Kilmar Abrego, Garcia Santa Preego, who was a human smuggler, an MS thirteen member, and he was the guy the Democrats held up as the face of Trump's abuse of illegal aliens. All right, really important stuff there, you guys know, since we're war, I've got some of the best partners trying to do charity, trying to do service to people in more torn regions. That's the IFCJ. I'm gonna paint a picture for you. It's midnight, sirens blaring and you only have seconds to grab your child and run. Now, imagine your elderly. Your legs don't work like they used to. Getting downstairs feels impossible, and after all that, you end up in a bomb shelter for hours, days even because you can't make that track again. That's why what's happening across Israel as Operation Epic Fury continues. Children are being traumatized, families are exhausted, and homes have been destroyed. That's why the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is there on the ground bringing food, emergency equipment, care for children, help for the elderly, and supplying bomb shelters, literal bomb shelters and medical centers with critically needed essentials. If you ever wonder what it looks like to stand for Israel and to stand for good against evil, this is it. So now I'm asking you to act, Please act. Give forty five dollars right now. That's all they're asking. Forty five dollars right now, Rush life saving essentials to vulnerable people under fire. Call eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ that's eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ, Or go to IFCJ dot org. That's I f CJ dot org. Okay, we got a beautiful team here. Greg Evans, our executive producer. Sean McConnell runs the board. Roger Wicker, Junior, Rick Lock, Garrett Charlie, Matt Sibbil Brandon Couples, Mister Callahan, and John Cassio all pitch in and provide meaningful contributions. One more news update for you guys. The President's been calling the establishment media a lot, filling them in on both Iron and what's going on in Texas, where he is almost certainly going to try to weigh in and influence that Senate primary between Ken Paxton and the incumbent John Cornyon, and Trump as the shrewd negotiator that he is. Guy wrote Art of the Deal, which is a pretty good book. By the way, it goes fast. You guys should read it. He is going to try to expand the pie, try to come up with some things to add. CNN's Dana Bash said that he's going to make a decision on endorsing fairly quickly, but he wants to have the full and complete Save America Act, which includes trans is shoes. Now, we have to have voter ID, we have to have proof of citizenship. We have to have no mail in ballots except for the military, illness, disability and travel. We have to have no men in women's sports. I added two things. And we have to have no transgender operations for youth.
Speaker 3: I love this stuff. It's just great.
Speaker 1: The President's at his absolute best when he's talking this way. And I think that these are just popular issues, doesn't matter what your politics are. We don't like the men being the women in sports. In women's sports, they're labeled for women. And we all know that we can all voter ID. We don't need to have this farce where everyone's mailing in ballots, not three months in advance or nine days after the election. We counted for two weeks out in California. Florida gets there, is counted in an hour and a half and then it takes us two weeks in California. All that's ridiculous. And the fact that you don't have an ID to vote when you needed a VAX card to eat lunch the Soho House in Malibu during the coronavirus. That ship is sailed. That ship has sailed. We need IDs at the polls Trump has got. If he gets is done, it will change the country for the better. And I just couldn't love it anymore. And we're going up against Democrats who are getting increasingly nutty. A. Gavin Newsom addressed the Save America acting in particular on his book tour, which is his book is not doing great.
Speaker 3: I gotta say it is not.
Speaker 1: It only showed up number four New York Times bestseller List, which with his profile is not super high at all. And it's just people are just not that interesting what he has to say. But I want to play cut six. Please, what's the Save Act?
Speaker 4: That's not about ID, It's about registrations. About who yets to vote, who doesn't yet to vote. They are not screwing around. We will lose this country, but first we cannot lose our minds over this shock and awe.
Speaker 1: So we're going to lose the country if we have voter IDs. And then he's trying to make it where he's over complicating the things. All we want if you do vote at the polls, that's all we want. I remember these the same people who said that women who get married can't handle making sure their ID is right because they might switch their name. And this same conversation got even nuttier. He's talking about going on a streamer named Hassan Pikers show. I'm wanna play this cut and then I'll tell you who Han Piker is, you know.
Speaker 4: And I'm out there twitch con, I'm meeting with gamers and streamers.
Speaker 3: I'm doing Fortnite Fridays. Would you would you go on? Would you go on Hassan show? Twitch?
Speaker 4: Speaking of which, yeah, yeah, yeah, I was just set the past.
Speaker 1: So Hassan Piker is someone who is a a provocateur on the left, and he's someone who's extremely socialist. He's really anti American, is what his thing? Uh, just this week, he was saying that he wants people his supporters to make drones and he was instructing the China literally sells explosive ordinance delivery mechanisms and you can put them on drones, and just teaching people how to do terrorism. And he's the same guy who said that America deserved nine to eleven. America deserved nine to eleven. And he does this because he's a streamer and he's trying to get attention, and he's effective at getting attention. And yet this is the Newsom's like, yeah, I'll talk to him. That's who their big tent is. I haven't had a chance to talk about it. But there's a forty one year old named Renee Campos who is running for city council in Fresno, California, and he has multiple child sex offenses. He's a registered sex offender. He was charging twenty eighteen with possession of a CSAM and is now a registered which is a child sexual material and he's a registered sex defender. And he tried to call a press conference at a school and the school filed a police report.
Speaker 3: Recall, we've got this guy.
Speaker 1: Graham Plattner, who's running for democratic nomination in Maine. Who Obama World is excusing his Nazi tattoo. So their big tent is some of the craziest individuals on the planet, some of the crazy people have ever lived on Earth, and we have got to defeat them, and we can.
Speaker 3: They're so weak.
Speaker 1: They're coosing up to the Furries and to the trans and to the pro terrorists of the people who hate this country, and also to the child sex offenders, which was always something I had to say from the early days of Bright Part A lot of people who would write for me and submit stuff and say this is where they're going. They're going to a place where they want to have child sex offenders normalize in this country. Scary stuff, and there's a lot of evidence. Sug yes, maybe it's true. All right, that's today's show. That's the week show. Thanks for watching and listening. Go in peace, to love and serve the Lord.