Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say college chapter. Go start aturning point youould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved.
Speaker 2: Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 1: I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same. Here I am.
Speaker 2: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. It's February third, twenty twenty six, Honored to be with you, and we're here in Phoenix, and boy, oh boy, did the world react to the All American halftime show announcements that baby did.
Speaker 3: I really liked the Department of War asking how they could get in on it.
Speaker 2: That was an exciting one. Secretary hag Seth said on Twitter. He said, how do we get the Department of War involved? And of course there's the graphic. Kid Rock was on the show yesterday. I mean, we might as well just reiterate. I just did a hit with Steve Bannon about it. But we've got Gabby Barrett, Lee, Brice, Brantley Gilbert and of course Kid Rock. I've been seeing the images. I can't share them, of course, because we have to keep this all you know, sort of a surprise for you all in the viewing audience. But the production value is going. It's not gonna disappoint. Put it that way. It is top, top notch, made for TV view it like a concert, perfect to stream at home.
Speaker 3: You know that the stadium shows some people you ask people have been asking. It's right on the graphic, but people have been asking how do they watch it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are there's a lot of ways to watch it. But since we are on Real America's Voice right now, just tune in here. Just tune in here at Real America's Voice. So if you are watching this show, you know how to get here, you know how to find it. Just at the when you know the the action of the game pauses, come right over and the stream will be up, okay, and Real America's Voice will be taking it. And I know they've got some programming on either side of it, so it's gonna be very seamless for our Real America's Voice audience. If you are more prone to streaming, it'll be all over our YouTube pages, X page, Rumble page, you can check it all over there, ntd O, N Daily Wire plus those places will take it as well. And we're talking about potentially some others, but Real America's Voice is the one stop shop. Rob and Parker Sigg instantly called when we made this announcement in the fall and said, how do we get involved? How do we support what you guys are doing? So check it out right here on Real America's Voice. And this is a David and Golive's story. We're going up against the machine, a cabal stadiums didn't want to take it. I mean, the stories that we have of trying to put this together are truly worth sharing at some point the but what we have I think we ended in just the right place. The reaction's been. I mean, obviously there's some haters out there, but that's actually part of the fun. Just embrace the hate, like they're mad that we're doing this, and there's a lot of people that are very happy that we're doing this. Anytime you do anything important, you're gonna have the haters. I say, bring it on. Bring it on, David and Goliath. Maybe you can't take on a pop mega superstar, international queer rights anti Ice, you know, act and the pro pro football machine, or maybe you can. We're gonna find out. Either way. We're gonna have fun doing it. And I think it's already a win that we're just doing it because guess what, it's the two hundred and fiftyth anniversary of this country. We want to celebrate America. We don't want to we don't want to crap on it. We don't want to be a part of this movement that's trying to indoctrinate our children into hating this country, So check it out Sunday you're gonna be all gathered together anyways, like barbecue.
Speaker 3: I just like that. It's like, you know, pause in the action of the game.
Speaker 2: What game?
Speaker 3: You know, just you might happen to be involved in.
Speaker 2: Some sort of some sort of sporting event. We're not sure, you know. And there's no specific one. There's nothing by name. There's there's no names.
Speaker 3: Some people watch, some people watch Pro StarCraft matches on Sundays.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, yeah, I just pause. I I just I just love it. I think it's one of the most fun things. And I was I was texting in our group chat with Jack, this is it.
Speaker 3: No, I'm revealing this one. What was great was it finally occurred to wait a minute, we're doing this because Charlie didn't like halftime shows.
Speaker 2: That's not I mean, and you never realized that. Listen. I I I have a great story when Charlie did the sexual anarchy tweet. I don't know if we have that. So it was during uh it was it was a couple of years back when they were doing the rappers from the nineties. You know, it was like, who was it? It was a ice cube? Was an ice Cube. No, it wasn't Ice Cube. Anyways, it was like Snoop Dogg and Doctor Dre and it was actually kind of a tame. NFL is now the League of sexual anarchy. This halftime show should not be allowed on television. Well, and I remember because basically I took one breather from like monitoring my phone to go get some barbecue because we were I was at a Super Bowl party obviously, and then unbeknownst to me, in the five minutes I stepped away, Charlie fired off that that all timer a of a tweet, and I was just like, Charlie, that was the most tame halftime show that they've had in about a decade. But I think he was by it.
Speaker 3: Did he actually see it or did you just watching it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was watching it, and I mean he was taking screen grabs to prove his point, and I was like, okay, chack, all right. But anyways, the point is that Charlie always had a hot take on the halftime show, and you know, I was sort of more in the headspace of, like, you know, people don't like the current offering, they don't like it. There's a demand in the marketplace. I didn't create the demand. The other guy's created the demand by choosing their anti English speaking, anti ice queer celebrating person as the as the performer. So I didn't create the demand. We didn't create the demand. That's more where my head was at. But it turns out there's just a lot of demand. And yeah, obviously Secretary of War Pete Hegseth getting in the in the mix, who had a bunch of different people from government agencies say hey, how can we help, what can we do? We want to be a part of this, and a bunch of the streaming platforms reached out. It's been phenomenal. So the reaction has been great.
Speaker 3: It's pretty fun because it we're actually reviving an old tradition. Do you know how the other things halftime show got started. In the first place it started, they used to have more tame ones and they thought it's the Super Bowl, nobody's gonna mess with it. And then other channels started to counter program it deliberately, and so for example, in Living Color was that sketch comedy show that would mom when you were growing up, and they just did like a big episode during the halftime show window on a different channel to try to steal viewers during it, and that's when they went over the top and said, oh we're gonna They got Michael Jackson the next year. But now they had good acts for a long time, and now they sort of come full circle back to bad acts that a ton of people don't want to watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I listen, I I that makes sense. They've but they've gone woke. Jay Z's running the show over there and yeah, that's listen, you get your just desserts.
Speaker 3: That's how we got here. This is a weird artifact of Floyda palooza. Around that time, everyone said the halftime show is racist, it needs to be culturally aware, and they just gave Jay Z total creative control over it. And so he's used it to book left wing, anti American kind of out out of the mainstream x. I would say that stuff that does not appeal to the broad base of fans.
Speaker 2: We have a throwback, throwback Charlie clip when he's wearing a hat. Is it the old studio? This is from February twenty twenty two. Let's just play it three forty three.
Speaker 1: Look, the Super Bowl halftime show has a reputation. People say it's a spicy program. Okay, listen, spicy. It's supposed to be boundary pushing when you have the most televised event. This is true, most televised event for the entire year, one of the most televised events on the planet. By the way, that should be a reflection of the virtue that hopefully you want society to embody.
Speaker 2: Now, I never saw that. This is funny to flashback. Look at this twenty fourteen, throw this up, three forty four, this is this had one like this? How few people were following Charlie on Twitter at the time in twenty fourteen clothing optional halftime performance.
Speaker 3: Question one, Like, I just man, that's been Was he he was Was he still twenty at that time?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I just think this is amazing. Yeah, it's I don't know he was born yeah, yeah, one. And so Charlie's it's like it's like the hammering away at the halftime tweet for everything. There's a tweet for everything. He's been hammering away added for for years and years, and here we are in twenty twenty six and trying to do our best to honor him. And by the way, Charlie loved playing in the cultural space. He wanted to win the culture. I'll never forget. We were sitting down with a reporter in DC around the inauguration and the won the presidency obviously, and he goes, what's next, like have you got are you guys done? And he's like, no, we want to win the culture. And I remember that moment with Charlie really distinctly, and I just think this is exactly the way to honor his wishes, his mission, his legacy, is to go straight for the jugular, go straight for it, and take on the cultural behemoth and the cabal and the machine all at one in one fell swoop. So we're gonna have a good time on Sunday. I hope you guys tune in as America turns two hundred and fifty years old this year, we want to help good ranchers take a moment to remember the people who help build it. Not the ones in the history books, but the ones who woke up before the sun season after season without seeking any sort of applause. And those people are America's ranchers. For over two hundred and fifty years, ranchers have worked tirelessly to feed America through every kind of storm, droughts, wars, recessions, pandemics, changing markets, changing politics, but they never stop. That's the kind of legacy Good Ranchers was built on. Unlike others, Good Ranchers is a meat company one hundred percent committed to America, not just in words, but in practice. Every cut they offer is raised on local American farms and ranches, from the pasture to the final seal on every box. Their entire packaging and fulfillment process takes place right here in America, and if you ever have questions, their customer support team is also here in America. To top it all off, with every order place, Good Ranchers donates a portion of its profits to various veterans organizations. So as we head into a year meant to celebrate American culture, heritage, and the people who shaped it, Good Ranchers is standing right at the heart of that story. I'm actually a Good Rancher subscriber myself. I love it. I love how easy it is to manage my orders. I also love it that if I get busy and I can't get one of the boxes shipped to my house, I'm just not there to receive it. I can pause or move any order in just a few clicks. It's super simple to do it. It's built around your schedule to support a company that's committed to honoring America's past, present, and future. Visit goodranchers dot com today and if you subscribe to any of their boxes of one hundred percent of American meat, you'll save up to five hundred dollars a year. Plus if you use our code kirk ki RK, you'll get an additional twenty five dollars off your order. That's kirk KRK for an additional twenty five dollars off your first order, on top of the five hundred dollars you're already saved this year just for subscribing good ranchers dot com. American meat delivered. So we got to do our obligatory Super Bowl week Roger Goodell takedown. We have to, but I did. I We were planning on covering a little bit of the Epstein stuff, but I just it's too juicy. I want to I want to hit Roger Goodell. We're gonna move that to tomorrow. So if you're wondering why we haven't touched on the Epstein stuff, I have my reasons. I there's a lot of it. There's three million documents and people are still parsing through a lot of them. And there's stuff fun Bill Gates, which is funny, and Elon Musk which is funny, and Clem, you're going to testify. We're gonna get this tomorrow. I want to do it right. So we're gonna devote our one to hitting that tomorrow because there's a lot to go through, and I think we just have to, but I want to do it right. I don't want to rush it. So instead we're gonna hit Roger Goodell, which is always really wants to hit Roger Goodell. Listen, the NFL is like a vesta. It's like a throwback to peak woke. Roger Goodell is should be in a museum somewhere. It's like he shouldn't be doing the job he's doing. And yet it's like I would more suspect him to be like casten formaldehyde up on some shelf in a scientist's lab, because he's acting like it is peak woke still and he just is so squish, he's so beta, he's such a bad leader of that amazing league, and so we're just gonna hit him. He was asked at the annual Super Bowl press conference about the lack of diversity in NFL coaches three ten.
Speaker 4: But everybody knows that the cycle zero for ten for black coaches, one for nine for coaches of color. So should you just be resigned to the fact now that basically nothing you do can move the numbers between three to seven on coaches and three to seven on general managers, those historic numbers that we've seen.
Speaker 5: I think we need to continue to make progress, and I believe that I believe diversity is good for us. I think we have become a more diverse league across every platform, including coaching, but we still have more work to do. There's there's got to be more steps. So we're reevaluating everything we're doing.
Speaker 2: It's it's like so it's so.
Speaker 3: I feel like Frankly Charlie would have a good bit on this, Like as you say, he should be in a museum, he should be in formaldehyde, because he actually is this very almost the platonic form of this certain type. He's this like he certainly looks like red America. He's a sixty six year old boom sixty six, yeah, boomer, white male guy who's running a big institution, Like you'd think he's almost he could be in the dictionary as like, oh, this is a core Republican voter. And yet he's this guy who's overseen an institution that he didn't build. It was gifted to him essentially or handed to him. And then he almost to keep himself on top. He gets paid twenty thirty to fifty million dollars a year, some insane amount, and he's thought, I can keep control of this by giving in to all of this wo stuff below me, all of this liberal stuff below me. I will midwife this new dei America into being and they'll all love me for it. And that's the role he plays, and instead he's massively messing it up. He's making a ton of people anger. He's making the NFL worse than it was before when there really wasn't a big problem, Like are we seriously going to claim that the NFL has a huge racism problem? Like the entire concept is laughable. They're currently mad. They're mad because there were ten coach openings and none of the new ones they hired were black one so what they want to hire the best coach this year didn't happen to go that way, Like, right now, they're going to go into twenty twenty six with three black coaches, three out.
Speaker 2: Of thirty two. That's a little over ten percent. What's the black share of the country a little over ten percent? Wow? Wow, what a crisis. Yeah, but how many black players are in you know?
Speaker 3: Okay, but so what coaching has a different skill set from playing in the NFL. Why would the same people do it?
Speaker 2: I totally agree. Uh, I listen, I think you're you're right. He is a by the look of him, he's red coated, he's he's republic GOP. That's how they do this to you. But here's the thing he is. He is a vestige of an artifact of a previous, a bygone era of GOP country club Republicanism that proved to be feckless, that couldn't conserve jack, that basically sat on their hands while we lost the country. So you're gonna watch this man sit on his hands while he loses the NFL. That's what you're gonna see. Can't stand this guy, he is? Okay, So he's then asked about Bad Bunny getting political and Green Day, who is famously very anti Trump but total washed up artist. By the way, three fourteen, Bad.
Speaker 6: Bunny made a pretty clear anti ice statement at the Grammys last night. What are you expecting in terms of political statement, whether that's from Bad Bunny or Green Day or any of the other performers.
Speaker 5: I think everybody and one of listen Bad Benny was is and I think that was demonstrated last night one of the eight hours in the world. And that's one of the reasons to be chosen. But the other reason is he understood the platform he was on and that this was this platform is used to unite people and to be able to bring people together. I think Bad Bunny understands that, and I think you'll have a great performance.
Speaker 2: Did he call him bad Benny? There, bad Benny, bad good old bad Benny. That's how we're gonnat Bennie the bad one, so bad Benny, good old bad Benny heat So what that translation? That means They had to talk with Bad Benny when he started saying he's gonna wear a dress and celebration of queer icons and queer identity, and they said, could you tone it down just a little bit please, Well, we got this, we got this alternative thing that's happening over here and they're really upset that we booked you. Could you just tone it down? And he said, ice out. But what's amazing Now?
Speaker 3: I think he's got him kind of by the short hairs, as it were, Like, what, he's not gonna host it again.
Speaker 2: I don't think they ever really do a repeat Super Bowl act.
Speaker 3: There's really nowhere above if he he just says, if he told them, okay, fine, I won't do it, and then he just did it anyway. One, they have no way to stop him, and two he'll basically be a lib legend forever.
Speaker 2: Of course, he can absolutely be sent. Structure is absolutely in the corner for Bad Benny to humiliate the NFL, and to do it with bells on, and to do it and just ride the album sales all the way to the band. And Roger would deserve it. He would deserve it so much because you have been cucked, Because because you've been hoodwinked by the machine that you created, by the cabal, you have overseen allowed to metastasize.
Speaker 3: You deserve every perfect bad Boomer. He can't preserve an amazing we have.
Speaker 2: Bad Boomer and Bad Benny very excited about this guest I've been wanting to have him on for a long time, been watching him. Just absolutely crush it. And that is Brandon Gil represented Brandon Gill from Texas's twenty sixth congressional district. He is the class president of the freshman class in the House. So self described what I actually think it is probably true. Brandon, welcome to the show. We're honored to have you. Congressman. Thank you, yeah, thanks for having me. Absolutely you have been You've been doing such great work and we have your back one hundred percent, and you are I think you know, it's funny because actually, truth be told, Charlie got to the point where he was like, I don't don't put Congressman on the show anymore. Waste of rations. You know, it's like nothing happens over there, and it's like you have a zombie house. But you have been amazing and you were making waves because just yesterday you posted about this. I believe it was yesterday. Throw it up there. This is three point fifty two. I just sent a letter to Mitch McConnell asking his committee to stop stalling the Save Act. Eighty three percent of Americans want proof of citizenship to vote, yet the Senate has done nothing for three hundred days. The House did its job. The Senate needs to do theirs. So Congressman, you went straight for Mitch, Mitch the McConnell machine, tell us about this, and why, well.
Speaker 7: Sure, and thanks for having me on. I went there because we passed the Save Act out of the House almost a year ago. You know this is I mean, you guys talk about it all the time. I mean, this is the most common sense piece of legislation you can imagine, simply saying that if you were in illegal alien you shouldn't be voting in American elections. If you're a foreign national and not a citizen, you shouldn't be voting. So we should have common sense measures like voter ID whenever you register to vote. That's something that almost eighty five percent of Americans in this country agree with. That means that a lot of Democrats agree with us on that. So we passed it out of the House almost a year ago. Now it's sitting in the Senate and that gets taken up procedurally by the Senate Rules Committee, which Senator McConnell chairs. And what we want to do is is be very clear that it is the will of the House for the Senate to get this pass. You guys need to do that. The American people are on our side. So let's get this thing moving and let's put it up for a vote in the Senate in a way that we can actually make this law.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely well, And I've you know, I've checked around on this because when we booked you on the show, I wanted to see what the vibe in the Senate was. And I think we can get fifty plus one over there. I don't think you're gonna get Mitch. I don't think you're gonna get Lisa. I don't think you're gonna get Susan. I think you're gonna get rand Rands signed on. Thune has been signaling that he's supportive of it. He said this publicly that he's gonna take it to a vote. The question is, you know, could you pass this in a reconciliation bill, could you nuke the filibuster for a funding bill to get rid of the zombie filibuster. There's all these options, So this looks like it can be a thing. Now. Obviously you're in the House, not the Senate, right, so taking it back to the House Speaker Johnson was doing a press conference this morning. I saw him talking about this. What there's some confusion here. It's been sent back to the House to add some different stipulations that mean, you guys are gonna have to pass it again. Are we gonna be able to pass that pill? Us in on the details. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So for quick background, we passed multiple appropriations bills out of the House. That includes that the DHS funding bill, which funds the Department of Homeland Security, ICE, FEMA, TSA agents, and everything sort of related in that area. We sent those bills over to the Senate. Now, while they were sitting in the Senate, Senate Democrats decided that they were going to go back on their agreement to pass these bills. And they were doing that because they want to leverage the chaos in Minneapolis in order to stop the President from carrying out his deportation agenda. Obviously, that's not something that we're going to tolerate. It's not something the administration is going to tolerate. So what they did in the Senate is they combined all of those appropriations bills minus the DHS bill, and send it back to the House. What they did is they instead of passing the DHS bill as part of that package, they did a two week continuing resolution to buy two more weeks of time to negotiate that bill, so that whole funding package has come back to the House. We actually just voted on the rule. The vote is open right now. Last I checked, there were two people who are still no on the rule and two people who haven't voted yet, so that's still ongoing. If I were to guess, that ends at passing, but again that's playing out in real time right now. The next step is to vote on final package passage, which will be and I believe about an hour or so.
Speaker 2: Okay, got it, Hi, folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at why Refy. You've probably been hearing me talk about why REFI for some time. Now. We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why Refy will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay they tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over American we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Y Refi can help. Just go to y refi dot com. That's the letter why then refi dot com. And remember y Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to yrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you. Well, let's just go back a step here and show just how wildly popular these these simple common sense measures are. You've got Nicki Minaj, who is weighing in on this three point thirty one what sensible, forward thinking, cutting edge, leading nation is having a debate on whether or not there should be voter ID. And then you have Harry Enton, who basically you know, chimes in and says, yeah, Nicky's right here. The American people agree with her three twenty and the.
Speaker 8: American people are with with Nicki Minaj because what are we talking about here? Take a look here, favorite voter idea to vote? Look, I got all this polling on the screen going back Staince twenty eighteen, you'll notice on all of it it's all north of seventy five percent, seventy six percent, seventy six percent, seventy six percent, eighty one percent, and then eighty three percent in the last year of Americans agree with Nicki Minaj. They favor photo ID to be able to vote.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here's the thing, Brandon, because it's really a form of slavery, and it's like a throwback to Jim Crow. This is what Sunny Hostin has to say about it, three twenty one.
Speaker 9: It's sort of a vestige of I think post slavery laws where they where black people had to prove their right to vote and oftentimes they couldn't vote because they couldn't pass some crazy tests or they didn't have the appropriate ID. It also affects women, women that are married. Maybe one your passport reflects something that's different on on your birth certificate or on your driver's license. So really the bottom line is voter suppression. And I agree with him one hundred percent. It's a brilliant notion that less voter ID laws allows more people to vote, and most democracies do it. That way. We're the only ones that really don't do it that.
Speaker 2: Way, congressmen do. Most democracies do it this way. And you know, are they are you guys trying to keep married women from voting, which, by the way, married women vote the most conservative of all the female groups. So this is a really dumb thing to suggest. Anyways, go ahead, congressmen.
Speaker 7: Right, I know, And what the leftists they're trying to deflect here, the reality is that what the left wants after four years of open borders is to bring in millions upon millions of people into the country illegally, provide a path the citizenship, eventually give them voting rights, but in the meantime, they want those illegal aliens to impact congressional apportionment and to figure out ways to vote in our election systems. It's a way of sort of systematically rigging our elections in favor of Democrats at the expense of republics. What we're doing is we're simply saying no, you know, you've got to use a you got to have a birth certificate to show, to show your age, to play in Little League baseball. I mean, you got to show, you got to show passport. Oftentimes to travel in the United States or to travel abroad. Certainly, so this is about as basic as it gets. And again, what Democrats are doing here is not trying to fight for voting rights or any of that nonsense that you hear every day. Is fundamentally what they're trying to do is erode the meaning of American citizenship and to rode the distinction between US citizens and foreign foreigners who are in the United States. We're saying that if everybody can vote in the United States, if every foreign national, if every illegal alien is going to going to the polls and voting in our federal elections, which means if an illegal alien votes in a blue state that it impacts me and my constituents in Texas for federal elections, then you're evoting. You're essentially disenfranchising voters in red states or voters across the country. And we're saying we've had enough of this. You know, a core part of national sovereignty is being able to determine that the people who are a part of the body politic, who are citizens, who are who have sort of you know, bought into the social contract of the United States, are the ones who get and the only ones who get to determine how our government is run. And that's again, that's something that most Americans agree with. It's such a basic core civic principle that we're trying to get back to. But the left is fighting against us because you guys know this very well. They see the Saved Act, they see illegal aliens voting, and they say that is our ticket to electorally winning in the United States. Again, it's a way of systematically rigging our elections. That's why they see this as an existential threat.
Speaker 2: Well, and if you look at the just domestic immigration inside the United States, blue states are losing population, They're losing native born Americans that hate the taxes, they hate the crime, they hate the regulations, they hate the malaise. I will tell you, I just move from California, came to Arizona. You could feel the malaise in California. You can just feel it. You can feel businesses are struggling. Nobody wants to hire anybody there because it's a terrible place to do business. So they're voting with their feet and they're getting out and that's gonna affect the electoral college. That's gonna affect apportionments in Congress one hundred percent. You're gonna see those chickens come home to roost in twenty thirty in a big way. But in the meantime, this is why they're fighting against DHS so hard, because guess who's moving into those places. Guess who they're protecting illegals. And there's a reason for that. All the grift, all the fraud, all the bilking tax payer money. There's that new story that came out of southern California with all those hospice centers within like a two mile radius, and I mean, this is truly remarkable levels of fraud. And obviously the Somali story in Minneapolis kicked it off. But I have more bad news for sunny Houston, Huston Houston, whatever the gal from the one of the cackling hens from the view. We've got some polling on Black Americans and where they're at on voter idea as well. Three fifty five. Take a look here, favorite photo ID to vote.
Speaker 8: Eighty five percent of white people favorite, eighty two percent of Latino, seventy six percent of Black Americans favorite. So the bottom line is this voter ID is not controversial in this country. A photo ID to vote is not controversial in this country. It is not controversial by party, and it is not controversial by race. The vast majority of Americans agree with Nicki Minaj that, in fact, you should have a photo ID to be able to vote.
Speaker 2: So something of a nine. Okay, So let's just big picture here. You've got the voters who want it. You've got black, white, Hispanic voters that want it. Seems to me the only group that doesn't want this is like Stacy Abram Sunny Houstin Rakeem Jeffries. Why the disconnect? What do Democrat leaders know that their voters don't.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, this has been the Democrat plan for a long time. And you know this isn't a right wing conspiracy theory to say that Democrats are trying to import voters in order to get Democrat voters. I mean, there's a book that came out about twenty years ago called The Emerging Democratic Majority. I mean, the thesis of the work is saying that essentially demographic changes in the United States politically benefit Democrats and that is one of the ways that Democrats can hold onto power long term. So, if you're an American citizen, it doesn't matter if you're white, if you're black, or if you're Hispanic or any other race. You recognize thatding eroding these principles and these ideas that really only hold the citizens voting rights, for instance, essentially disenfranchises American voters.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, Brandon, specifically Texas, that's their big, big get, that's the white whale for the Democrats. We gotta fight and save Texas. Got to keep Texas bright, ruby red. So we love seeing new stars like yourself rise up in the ranks doing great work in Congress. Keep up the great work, congressman. You're doing a phenomenal job.
Speaker 7: I appreciate that. We've got a whole lot more work to do, and we've got a lot more fighting to do.
Speaker 2: All right, God bless you, Blake. Are you living on stolen land?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I just want you to go off on the concept.
Speaker 3: So no, So this is great. So this happened. We talked about this a little bit yesterday. Let's revisit it. So we talked about the Grammys, and one of the big lines that we really teed off on was Billie Eilish declared that everyone has the right to come here because no one is illegal on stolen land.
Speaker 2: Let's revisit it to ninety two.
Speaker 9: Please, no one is illegal on stolen land.
Speaker 3: Now, a thing we didn't show but we should have yesterday is, as it happens, she has a quite palatial, of course state she's whatever two ninety three with a very big wall and gate around it. It is not a super publicly accessible thing. But there's an excellent twist or follow up on this. So, of course Eilish lives in the Los Angeles area, and there are are some indigenous former inhabitants or you know, tribes that are native to the Los Angeles basin, and it's the Tongva tribe. And some members of this tribe got in contact with the media and they pointed out, we don't believe that we have seeded our land in this area, and so they released a statement to Fox News as the first people of the let's see of the Glas angel Spasin. We understand that her home is situated in our ancestral land. Eilish has not contacted our tribe directly regarding her property. We do not Scott Update value the instance when public figures provide visibility to the true history of this country. Or we do value, I guess. But so it seems that she lives on stolen land, which means if no one can be illegal on stolen land, can you illegally trespass on Billie Eilish's property. And I think I think we should put this to the test. I think someone should get in contact at this tribe and offer them whatever supplies they need, whatever legal funds they need. If you guys want to do a demonstration, I think it might be time to occupy Billy Eilish's land.
Speaker 2: I think we need a Chop city on Billie Eilish's palatial estate. I think we need chop. We need the summer of love and Billy, Billy, you've you've really hemmed yourself in here. You're in a rock and a hard place on stolen land. You're living in.
Speaker 3: Los Angeles Basin Autonomous Zone.
Speaker 2: Yes, there it is. I think that this needs to happen lab Op. Yeah. I mean, listen, Billy, you've got enough money, you can buy another one. If this doesn't work out, it'll be fine.
Speaker 3: Or you know, she could do the right thing and she could bequeath it to give it to them to the tribe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, make this she says.
Speaker 3: Stolen land.
Speaker 2: She's rich enough, she could just do it, and she could. You could own the high You could take the high route here, Billy. You could be the to the problem. You can be you can be the white savior, Billie Eilish, This is not even really a joke. There's you know.
Speaker 3: The classic Sololensky tactic is to make the opponent live by its own rules rather strictly. And you should make these Kamis who want to abolish America live at least for a moment, by their own rules. And to zoom back on this, the point is to show that this is a crass absurdity. America is not a stolen country. It is not on stolen land any more than any other country and society in human history is stolen land, or, for that matter, anymore than all the tribes in America were on stolen land. If you want an example that calls to mind for me, from the Dakota's we have the Lakota people there. They complain that the Black Hills were stolen from them. Europeans have owned the Black Hills longer than the Lakota owned the Black Hills, because they joinked it from another tribe just shortly before. After they got the horse, they expanded. And that's all of human history. All of human history is this or that. Stone age people, Bronze age people moving around constantly taking things. What actually gave us the concept of ownership and for that matter, the concept of of theft and property and all of that is civilization and law, and that is why you can't just steal somebody's land today.
Speaker 2: It's a great thing.
Speaker 3: But they want They hate those laws, They hate the West, they hate civilization, so they use those concepts to undermine them and blow them up. And it's just a pure anti civilizational resentment. But if Eilish is going to indulge that, make her live by it.
Speaker 2: I love that. Well said. Make Billie Eilish give back her stolen land, Her stolen mansion needs to go back to what's the tribe's name? Uh? It is the uh what's a Tongueva That sounds like tongue specific island, like a South Pacific. Billie Eilish, we are here by calling on you to give back your mansion to the Tongueva tribe in the Greater Los Angeles basin. You need to do it now. Do it today. You are rich enough to buy another piece of land on a non stolen piece of property on planet Earth. We're not sure what qualifies is non stolen at this point, based on your guys's faulty logic, But.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I think we know it qualifies as non stolen if you know it's not white people.
Speaker 2: You could buy Jeffrey Epstein's island. Buy it. Yes, if you could buy that, that would not be stolen. It's probably stolen land. I don't know where you're gonna find some non stolen land, even the UK is you could make the argument stolen, right well, and the UK.
Speaker 3: Belongs to everybody. Well, they say, well, we can go deep down that rabbit hole. But if you're not willing to do all of those things, Billy, then we have another good take on what you're supposed to do. This is a ricky your base three sixty three.
Speaker 10: If you do win an award tonight, don't use it as a platform to make.
Speaker 2: A political speech.
Speaker 10: Right, You're in no position to lecture the public about anything. You know nothing about the real world. Most of you spend less time in school than Greta Thumburg. So if you win, right, come up except you an award, Thank you and your God.
Speaker 2: I'm off. For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com