Speaker 1: My name is Charlie kirk I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point. You would say college chapter. Go start at turning point, yould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved.
Speaker 2: Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 3: I gave my.
Speaker 1: Life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you.
Speaker 4: To do the same.
Speaker 1: Here I am Lord, Use me. Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. Noble Gold Investments is the official gold sponsor of the Charlie Kirkshaw, a company that specializes in gold I rays and physical delivery of precious metals. Learn how you could protect your wealth with Noble Gold Investments at noblegold investments dot Com. That is Noblegoldinvestments dot Com.
Speaker 5: All right, well, welcome to the studio. We are so honored to have the United States Secretary of Agriculture here, Brooke Rawlins, welcome.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now, as you and I talked about before, I first met Charlie when he was eighteen. Oh yeah, we kind of grew up. I'm honestly older, but kind of grew up in the movement together. So this is a sort of full circle.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, I totally relate to that.
Speaker 5: When I first came into this studio after everything that happened, it was overwhelming for me basically for the first like couple months, and I had to like, you know, I had a job to do, and I had to sort of act like I was comfortable and I but you know, now.
Speaker 6: It's actually comforting. It's weird.
Speaker 5: I come in here, I see his chair, I see Jesus, you know, beautiful presence for her dad and his hat and beautiful he's yeah, and it actually brings me like comfort. So I get like, I try and relate to that as we have guests in the studio, and I know it can be overwhelming, but it's kind of just beautiful just to see all these reminders of him too.
Speaker 4: So it is, and I tell you that the work has to continue, and I just I feel, I feel his spirit. I'm so grateful to y'all. I'm grateful to Erica for being such a warrior for the country, but for him and his legacy, for his children. So to be a very small part of that is a real honor. Thank you.
Speaker 3: The work must continue.
Speaker 7: You might remember the first time he ran into him, he got to be he had to be an insane go get her at eighteen, can you I only met him when he was.
Speaker 3: Twenty nine or thirty.
Speaker 7: Everyone I thought I ran into him. I just thought, this guy is high intensity. He's always done anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Andrew and everyone else are telling me, oh, he's massive, chilled out. He used to be far far more intense.
Speaker 4: Well, let me let me we have time for the quick story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 4: So at that point, let's see, I'm probably I'm just thirty. I'm probably a little more than twenty years older than him, But I always felt more like a big sister. And uh, and so he was just starting turning point and we kept hearing about it. I was building the Texas Public Policy Foundation in Texas really kind of the first of its kind, idea that I didn't even know what a think tank was. But what I knew is I'd been Rick Perry's policy director and general counsel in my late twenties, and what I knew is that every day, all day, I would get lobbyist after lobbyist after lobbyists in conservative Texas, and it was never about doing what was right. It was never about we're cutting taxes because it's for freedom, or we're not going to regulate because we want to return power to the people. It was just here's what I need. I'm like, where's where's the lobbyist for freedom? Like I don't understand? So I left Rick Perry's office after a couple of years. It was a great experience. I hit twenty nine, maybe maybe thirty, and someone came to me with this idea of the Texas Public Policy Foundation, and I think because I had been on the inside, I fully understand stood. I couldn't have articulated it then, but I fully understood the opportunity to go in and to really make a difference in my state and just representing freedom like that was it, So I said, okay, so kind of that's where it started. So when Charlie came on the scene, I don't know how. For many years later, ten maybe fifteen, he of course, I think, somehow ended up in Texas to raise money for this new concept from this new kid, and so all the people that he would go to and he'd get the meetings. I don't know how, but he'd get the meetings, and then they would tell him go talk to Brook like she's kind of a little bit ahead of you, and go talk to Brook and you're wanting to build this thing. She's now built this pretty massive thing in Texas, but we want to see kind of how y'all can work together, what she thinks, etc. And so that's how we first met, was at eighteen nineteen year old Charlie building turning point, coming to Texas, sitting down, and then of course we became really good friends.
Speaker 5: I remember talking to him about you, and the way he would talk about you was always so like the big sister thing. It really it's apt because I remember it was always like there was a level of comfort.
Speaker 6: When it came to brook On Carlbrook, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And by the way, like, so Charlie ends up creating Turning Point and building it into this machine. And now you're in the administration, you're a cabinet official. So I figured that's where we should start. Well, we started with the story, which is actually better. But this was just from yesterday or two days ago. If you're watching this live, so forty nine.
Speaker 4: The US Department of Agriculture, we've canceled three hundred thousand dollars contract educating on food justice for queer and transgender farmers in San Francisco. A similar contract we canceled in New York again educating transgender and queer farmers on food justice and food equality. I'm not even sure what that means, but apparently the last administration wanted to put our taxpayer dollars towards that. We canceled a six hundred thousand dollars contract out of Louisiana that was studying the menstrual cycles of transgender men, a six hundred thousand dollars contract. We canceled another contract out of a university in the middle of the country that focused on getting more diversity, equity, and inclusion into our pest management industry. Again, these are nonsensical. It makes zero sense to use taxpayer dollars to fund these. I know these are just a few examples of the hundreds in the hundreds that we have found.
Speaker 6: Well believe cloud Show.
Speaker 7: I looked that up and it's so funny because it just captures the moment so well where I guess the actual study was like, we're gonna see how feminine hygiene products, whether some are healthy or unhealthy. But then, of course it was happening in peak woke, so they had to go and especially for the trans men who need to use these, you had to throw this into every single grant application.
Speaker 3: Yes, just got a vaporize. You just have to say that stuff.
Speaker 5: But when you're saying it out loud, it's the most obnoxious, obscene, absurd, ridiculous, Like you just said those sentences.
Speaker 6: Yes, TV, I do.
Speaker 4: What is even a BIPOC former me in San Francisco.
Speaker 7: I'm so like to this cabinet meeting and send it back to nineteen seventy five and so anyone can.
Speaker 3: Tell what you're talking about.
Speaker 6: This is obscene stuff.
Speaker 5: And I'm I mean, I'm proud of you and the job you're doing, but I'm also really embarrassed for you that you had to say that, right.
Speaker 6: Well, and you're your a professional, dignified woman.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about queer, bipoc, transgender mice and men in control and the president and to the President of the United States in the cabinet room. It was so bad, y'all. And just last week we just got a court ruling down USDA. Under the Biden, USDA actually prioritized grants and loans based on the color of your skin. How do how you were illegal, illegal, illegal, canceling all of that. It's just is and I feel like we're still just at the tip of the spear. I mean Snap fraud, the foods Okay.
Speaker 5: Cross, That's what I'm going to get into here, because I have a list here of these fraud initiatives that you're leading you. Okay, so twenty three state waivers. You've gotten twenty three states to sign on basically restricting junk food purchases with SNAP. Eight are already implementing. That's really good you. This one blows my mind. You have exposed three billion dollars in snap fraud across twenty eight states and with national losses projected at over six billion dollars, and.
Speaker 4: By the way, those are the Red states. Think about the Blue states.
Speaker 6: That's a whole other ed and they're just like not playing ball.
Speaker 4: The Blue states are not playing ball states.
Speaker 5: We need to bend them to our will. This shouldn't be okay, you have to play ball. Can we stop the funding? Can we stop sending them? I mean, I know it's a big political hot potato because it's like Snap benefits or whatever. We'll find play by the rules and we'll give the people that need it the money. This this is bananas. One hundred and eighty six thousand dead people, we're still collecting Snap benefits and more than three hundred and fifty five thousand cases of people illegally double dipping.
Speaker 4: Yes, and these are in the Red states. This is that we have. We don't even have California's data or New York states.
Speaker 5: It'll be quadrupled. How did this happen since President Trump took office? Four point three million fewer people you say Americans, but we'll say fewer people are off Snap. How are we doing that?
Speaker 4: Well? A couple of different things. First, I think this focus on the fraud has moved a lot of the fake people off of Snap. But I also think and this is the dream, right, the wages are increasing, there's more people working now than ever before. This is supposed to be the supplemental nutrition assistance program. It's only supposed to last for a certain amount of time for people that truly truly needed. It had become a year round welfare program everywhere qualified and a way of.
Speaker 7: Life icket with its SNAP with disability payments exactly what we expanded during COVID.
Speaker 4: We're now acquiring work requirements, so you unless you have, you know, a young child, you are required to look for a job or actually go find a job before you can get these these So we've changed the whole game on the SNAP program and across the whole administration.
Speaker 6: It's amazing.
Speaker 5: And then I mean you combine that with russ vote coming out just today, he's overhauling a trillion dollars with a federal grants mandating e verify. I have no idea how that will overlap with what you're doing at USDA, but.
Speaker 6: It's it's all good. It's amazing, it's all good.
Speaker 5: And you know, no more DEI nonsense, and you know, performance based reviews things can get.
Speaker 6: You can actually end things, which is amazing.
Speaker 5: So this is a really big story that I don't think a lot of people are are yet talking about. And I want to make sure people are taking note of it, and that is you are. You have this the Great American Cotton Plan, which people do not respect, how big our cotton industry is and how under assault it is.
Speaker 6: So I love that you're doing this.
Speaker 5: I think we have some graphics here we can throw up as you're talking about it.
Speaker 6: What's going on here?
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, what I realized a year and a half ago when I very unexpectedly ended up in this job, this was not on my big go card. Was not expecting it. The President made an announcement, and off to the races we went. My background is agriculture. I grew up on a farm. I studied agriculture in college at Texas A and M. But I had been doing really all policy in all those years, in building policy organizations alongside Charlie. So this was unexpected.
Speaker 5: What I we were not a policy organization. We're not think tank. We're battle tank.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love it. Well, I would say we're battle tank too, but part of the movement. As we're building the movement, changing hearts, and minds. But the point we'll taken. What I will say is I knew it was bad. I knew agriculture was was was in real tough shape. Big ag foreign adversaries buying farmland. The consolidation of our food supply chain by foreign owned companies is insane. How it happened, it still blows my mind, but we're hundred percent so today in Arizona we announced as part of that the Great American Cotton Plan for really the first cotton plant we planted in six ten seven in a Virginia settlement, our American Revolutionaries war cotton when George Washington was battling the Brits. This goes back to the very beginning and even before the beginning of our country. But what has happened over the last we'll say decade or so is the foreign fake synthetic material has become so prolific and so cheap that we have begun been moving away from Great American cotton for years. And then Joe Biden, of course, took his eye off the ball. Do you realize under Joe Biden's watch, we lost our market in soybeans, we lost our market in corn, We lost our market in beef and then they took over. We used to be the greatest exporter in the world of cotton. Brazil took that over in twenty twenty two. This is national security level implications. This isn't just good for the farmers and we want good cotton. If we begin to rely on these other countries for food, for fiber, for fuel, we lose our country. So today we announced a big, big plan to take it back. And it's part of the MAHA movement too.
Speaker 6: I was going to say, hold on.
Speaker 5: Alex Clark, New Year coming on, and she said, ask if this means, and we have this grab at the USDA is finally promoting natural fibers, yes, over petroleum based synthetics. So she took note of this from the MAHA standpoint. She said, ask if this means the FDA might look into the laws about what chemicals are allowed in clothes that haven't been updated since nineteen four. She's saying, the laws about what chemicals were put in our clothes haven't been updated since the forties.
Speaker 4: Since the forties. It's it is you look at this, it's FDA. But from my perspective, this administration, our cabinet is very unique and that we all sort of roll into each other's lanes. I mean, you've seen this with me and Bobby Kennedy for a year and a half now, I mean, who knew he was going to be my number one partner in all things? But he talks about, Hey, I waived, you know, I granted twenty three states waivers. They can't sell junk food anymore under SNAP And I'm like, Bobby, that was actually USDA, but I'm very glad you take all the credit for that. It doesn't matter to me. And so even though that is FDA, this will now be one of my top priority is digging in and understanding it. Mother of four children, I couldn't agree more with Alex's focus on what you're doing.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, she's saying, I've been hearing from so many moms that they are really into clean clothing. Seems like we're on the brink of another big movement.
Speaker 6: We are, so is this.
Speaker 5: But this could actually help cotton farmers, presumably, right, So if you start banning some of these petroleum based synthetics, if they're bad for people, correct, this would open up market space for cotton.
Speaker 4: Farm That's exactly right, And for the first time in one hundred years, Cotton begins to do this instead of doing this as we've offshored so much to the bad guys.
Speaker 5: Frankly, we've got just a couple of minutes left here in this segment with you. What is the most important thing that this real America's voice audience watching live needs to know about what you're doing.
Speaker 4: There are a lot of really important things. I mentioned national security. That's probably the most existential issue. But from my perspective, the biggest legacy issue is the work to make America healthy again. And I think a lot of people would be like, well, wait a minute, that's more Bobby I said, no, no, no. The only way we make America healthy again is by putting real food, which comes from real farmers, back at the center of every conversation, of every policy decision. USDA spends four hundred million dollars every day. Just let that soak in every day on just sixteen nutrition programs, school lunches, the Snap program, the Whig Program, etc. Imagine the market moving power just in that alone, right, the dietary guidelines. Yes, we want people eating real food. We want to open the aperture for young farmers to get in and grow lettuce and sell to the local school. But the opportunity to really change the trajectory of the nation under the health you know, putting farmers in real food back into the center of every piece of policy making changes the game forever for our country.
Speaker 5: All Right, we've all been told to eat fruits and vegetables forever, but nobody really explained why. What if I told you that plants have their own nutrition and that it might be better for you than a lot of stuff we've added. If nutrition feels overwhelming, it helps to take a step back and zoom out. When you eat whole foods, you're getting what's called phyto nutrients, natural compounds your body uses to adjust, repair, and to respond every single day. Stresses balance of nature. Takes real produce and runs it through a tailored vacuum cold process that stabilizes that phyto nutrition. Their whole health system combines fruits and vegetables and fibers and spice, giving you forty seven whole food ingredients, and their phyto nutrition is one simple routine. Their new freeze dried snacks go through a similar process, so your snacks can be whole based whole food based instead of just empty calories. Whole food phyto nutrition plus Balance of Nature helps you fight the good fight. Save over thirty percent when you subscribe at balanced nature dot com, join hundreds of thousands of customers in one simple routine that's changing the world. You can get an additional ten percent off your order just by using the discount code Charlie when you purchase at Balance of Nature dot com. That's discount code Charlie for ten percent off your order. So, Brooke, the issue that I've heard most about, and I know this you brought it up though you work with Secretary Kennedy a lot over at HHS every day. But is this issue and but I know you work with the epas well, that's right, and Lee Zelden over there. So this issue of glypha sate to the extent that it overlaps with you, there's been the allegations are they vary, but it's basically like the ADMIN has given, you know, a legal blank check essentially the immunity or something or working towards us for the Glypa sate and chemical manufacturers at the expense of kind of what MAHA wants. And Kennedy, Secretary Kennedy's come out against glypha sate. The farmers seem to like it, right, So what is the truth?
Speaker 6: What is fiction? Separate truth from fiction?
Speaker 5: Here are we giving immunity to glaphytate manufacturers? How does that impact your goals at MAHA? How does that impact HHS goals at MAHA.
Speaker 4: You know, I think Bobby has talked about this in a way that is really focused on You can't pull a crop protection tool like glypha sate and just go on as normal. It is decades, whether right or wrong, it is decades of use that has underscored, underwritten, and provided America's farmers and ranchers to become the bread basket for the world. So if you are to just pull the rug tomorrow and say sorry, no more glaphy sate, right or wrong again? You know, EPA has now for decades approved it, said it's not harmful if used correctly. The EU uses it. It's actually one of the few things that the EU has approved. They disapprove almost everything that is one that has been approved. Again for right or wrong. I think the questions are real. Who's funding the studies? Have they been updated? I mean, those are all really important questions, but the studies we have to date would say that used correctly, it has not proven to be detrimental if used correctly. Having said all of that, the way Bobby has questioned it, I don't disagree with. We have to have an off ramp and a forward leaning plan that allows us to rely more heavily on technology on AI potentially to use as pesticide. So you can't believe the technology that's out there today. There are drones that can do one fly over a say, a five hundred acre field of corn, and can within half a second send the information back to the farmer and back to the tractor and say, oh, actually where a crop protected or a pesticide may be necessary is in this one corner on row fifty seven at cornstock six. And so instead of just blasting the whole field, you can go in and really focus on where it's needed, whether it's glaphysate, something organic or not.
Speaker 3: That's how it's always been.
Speaker 7: I believe, like even with a lot of the glypa state harms, it's because people are using it at home and they're really overdoing it. They're not professionals, they don't know exactly how much they need and this seems like an even more extreme cases.
Speaker 5: Well listen, I mean, my instincts say, probably the world we like, we'd probably have better overall health if we weren't using glyphysate.
Speaker 6: That's my general instinct here.
Speaker 5: But I'm I also find the argument compelling that you can't rug pool the entire agg industry overnight. I mean, the shock would be dramatic and prices tried that.
Speaker 7: Sri Lanka did a ban on glyphys and everything else overnight, and food prices went up fifty percent in one year, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, and the leaders of the country, literally the president had to flee the country.
Speaker 5: They fled the country. So that's very compelling argument. But I love this idea of an off ramp and so so it kind of brings up this larger issue of tech. So one of my big pet peeves, and I mentioned this too briefly in the green room before you came on, is this whole I mean, I'm very aware that the president is being hounded by big AG, big hospitality. We need foreign workers, we need foreign workers, we need foreign workers. And he's a businessman and he wants the business and the economy to be rip roaring.
Speaker 6: I get it. So it's attention.
Speaker 5: I believe that there should be a more concerted effort from the federal government to implement tech in robotics to pick crops so that we don't have to have so many seasonal workers, so we don't have to have illegal immigrants coming over the border and transforming our country, which, by the way, is not just a crop problem or as food price problem. It's a DMV problem, a school's problem, a hospital problem, it's a traffic on the roads problem, it's a housing problem.
Speaker 6: So it's all connected.
Speaker 5: So what can you tell me about how you guys are focused at the USDA to address the robotics issue. Is there a moon shot that we can get where we help with the capital expenditures to implement robotics or to train up farmers, local farmers, even big, big agg on how to implement this technology more successfully.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are a couple of different things. First of all, the USDA is a massive bmuth of an agency. The budget is astounding. A lot of it is food stamps and the welfare programs, but a lot of it is land grant research investments and into these sorts of opportunities. But as in all things, the private sector. This is where a lot of the guys in Silicon Valley have now pivoted to is agriculture and the idea that we can do what you're talking about. We're already seeing it in the dairy industry. If you were to go on MVP. Dairy is one of my favorite. I think they have a lot five thousand, maybe mama cows on milk. Those cows they walk out to the pasture, they have their fun time. When they're ready to be milked, they kind of know in their head.
Speaker 6: Well they have physical pain, Yes, you do it, that's right. So they're motivated that they walk back in.
Speaker 4: They literally walk into a stall, the technology hooks up. There's no worker, the technology hooks up. They get on a carousel. It's actually amazing. Y'all need to look this up. They zoom around on their carousel, they eat their alfalfa, they eat their food, then they finish. After one round, they back back off, they go back out to the pasture. It's completely self regulated. Thousands of dairy cattle. So the technology is incredible.
Speaker 5: The same thing I've seen robotics that go through these crop rows and they'll pick that's right. That's a quicker then you know some you know, no offense, but like some you know Guatemalan that came over the border illegally, they're actually going quicker, more efficiently, and you don't have all these knock on downstream social impacts, school impacts, DMV impacts. So but if I'm a farmer and I'm thinking, okay, I get it. I'm maga through and through a voter Trump three times, and I want to be supportive of my culture. But I can't afford the local at least not not everybody for harvesteasonn' I can't afford all Americans or whatever break the bank. I need to get some of these seasonal workers. I really am drawn to robotics. I want to try this. Maybe I can save some money that I'm thinking the main barriers are capital expenditure, learning.
Speaker 6: Just you know, that's a farmer. You're up from sun up to sundown.
Speaker 4: You're in the average farmers fifty eight years old.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so how are you going to tea teach an old farmer new tricks?
Speaker 4: That's right?
Speaker 5: So, like, how do we bridge the knowledge gap, the capital expenditure gap, because a lot of these guys are barely hanging on right, And you know about this, I know it's near in due to your heart. We have so many farmers that are folding up in closing up shop, so that seems to be and I'm not talking.
Speaker 6: About Big AGG, although Big AGG should.
Speaker 5: Be the first one that is forced to adopt this stuff or at least incentivized strongly. So like, how do we bridge that gap? Yeah?
Speaker 4: There there is a really important opportunity to meet this moment in American history. Everything you have just described is a formula that allows us to really run at full speed toward real significant change. A USDA and an HHS and an FDA and a small business, you know, the small business Kelly Leftwarers now started investing a bunch of money in ag technology. Another conversation for another time. But we've offshored all of our fertilizer for the last thirty years, so we're relying on China and Russia for fertilizer now in the same well, that's exactly right. We're now about to break ground on what will be the largest ammonia plant in the world in Louisiana in about a month, so we're solving for that too. But the investment, first of all deregulating, which would allow our private sector. These Silicon Valley guys David Friedberg and others who are all in on agriculture and they see that as the next big frontier on how to fix that while at the same time making sure USDA instead of spending money on transgender men, you know the minstrel cycles, which you talked about at the top of our conversation, we're now spending money and investing on this sort of investment. It would be great if Congress wanted to lean in. And you know, we're shrinking government. I think our federal government is now the same size as it was.
Speaker 6: But this is really important to spend money.
Speaker 5: If the ROI means that we don't have the need for ten million illegals the next time a Democrat takes us exactly, Okay, like we got to cut off the incentive structure. Half of this is if the farms don't need the labor, they're gonna come over the border and yeah, they'll get restaurant work, they'll get hospitality work.
Speaker 6: Again, this is all assuming a Democrats.
Speaker 5: In office, but the farms won't need them, and that cuts off a huge, huge incentive.
Speaker 7: And we already said that happening with other jobs they would fill that. We brought in hundreds of thousands of truck drivers and now we're right clearly on the brink of having a ton of self driving vehicles.
Speaker 8: That's right.
Speaker 5: So we're going to create this permanent underclass that people can't get jobs for a job that doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I agree with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: We'll go one snap and they'll go on snap.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then we'll have to kick them off that too, when we find out the front. Okay, you mentioned China and Brazil as as let's just say, foes in the agriculture space or competitors. What are they doing that's so insidious and what are we doing to fight back?
Speaker 4: Well, we can start with farmland. China in nineteen eighty three owned about two thousand acres of our American farmland. Today they own almost two hundred thousand acres of our American farmland. They purchased Syngenta, which is basically there's no other purveyor of seeds and some of the other crop protected in the world. How did this happen to Smithfield? They purchased, which was the largest pork company in America, in the world, but in America that basically controls about a fifth of our pork in America now owned by the Chinese. Brazil with our meat processing, we have a beef price issue today in America, but part of that is because only four companies control about eighty five percent of the processing of our beef. Two of those are Brazilian owned. One of those is JBS, and I will call them out. I continue to do so. They are a company that has faced nineteen hundred indictments in Brazil for corruption. They are basically have child slave labor accusations. It's a couple of billionaires and it is a massive issue, and they keep taking our market share. I know I mentioned Brazil's taking soybean, corn, now cotton and beef. These are really really big national sup.
Speaker 5: Pressure from President Trump to on the taraf front on beef so that we lower beef prices.
Speaker 6: What's your position on that.
Speaker 5: I mean, I understand you've got you've got a boss, but I mean that is a tension though, right, I mean, the ranchers are probably hearing that going it is.
Speaker 9: It's a it is.
Speaker 4: The President is very focused on affordability and Obviously, we're all understand that's probably the top issue for the midterms. All other food prices have come down, Beef has not. Because we're at a cattle herd low of seventy five years, primarily because the left waged war on ranchers and cattlemen say it caused climate change. Climate change took away grazing, a lotments, et cetera. Exactly, there are a lot there are other reasons to drow on some other things, but it's a worldwide This.
Speaker 6: Is for ta Rico.
Speaker 5: He's like, we have a moral obligation to get rid of meat.
Speaker 6: We're gonna do the vegan thing.
Speaker 7: Well, literally crazy, I mean, it be kind of true that this will probably just solve itself eventually.
Speaker 3: A lot of us is just you gotta wait for the cows to be born.
Speaker 4: You have to wait for the cows to be born. And then also, not surprisingly, you have to ensure you're protecting and upholding what the ranchers need to do.
Speaker 8: Just that.
Speaker 4: So, on the one hand, you've got the beef price issue, and we're importing beef already, but how do you bring that price down? And how much? I mean, it's six fifty six seventy a pounds of beef, trying to get that back down to normal prices, which is five fifty five dollars. The good news is on like fuel, there are other sources of protein, so it's not like families are starving because.
Speaker 6: They can't afford six to fifty.
Speaker 5: You could relieve some pressure in the short term, but in long term, we got to keep our eyes on our own range and we have to incident.
Speaker 4: It's a national security issue, it really is. So that's what we're really working to do. The flip side, and this is good news for the long term. Tough for the short term is with make America healthy again. Everyone's eating more beef and they want They're willing to pay for it. So it's a supplying demand.
Speaker 6: I want, baby, that's right, I want. You know, I'm a red blooded American mail I had a lot of beef. I need beef. Some of my kids just love being Oh yeah no.
Speaker 4: And everyone's eating more beef, and so that's.
Speaker 6: Been a dot com.
Speaker 4: Are they supporters? I love those guys.
Speaker 6: That bends amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, product of the USA. For the first time, we two months ago said you can no longer you can sell in America. But you can't say you're a product of the USA unless you're born, sold good. I was gonna ask harvested, processed here, whereas others if it was one of the five, they could stick on a USA. So we're incentivizing our ranchers to build their herds.
Speaker 5: You're getting you're going after fraud, you're encouraging maha. We're getting rid of synthetics, we're promoting cotton. Well, we're not getting rid of synthetics. We're create a marketplace where cotton wins.
Speaker 6: Yes, and we.
Speaker 5: Should review some of the synthetics because yes, and then we're also protecting our home, our home home perf right with the ranchers and the farmers here.
Speaker 6: But it seems like you're checking all the boxes.
Speaker 4: Can we do one more that I think your audience will love?
Speaker 6: Absolutely so?
Speaker 4: The law fair piece of this is real. Obviously, the weaponization of government, we've all seen it, Charlotte, you guys, I the President certainly more than anyone. But what a lot of people don't know is that our farmers and ranchers, with the Democrats at every level federal, state, local, have been under assault, whether it's using emminent domain to take There was one hundred and seventy five year old farm in New Jersey, sixth generation Andy Henry. The city of I think it was Cranberry, New Jersey, tried to take their land, take it after trying to buy it and they said no, to try to take their land to build affordable housing. This is one hundred and seventy five year old farm before the Civil War. In Arizona.
Speaker 5: I just two nights about that housing because we imported seventy five million.
Speaker 6: People under the country since ninety Get this.
Speaker 4: There is a ranch I just posted about a couple of days ago, the Casey Murphy Ranch. And here in Arizona where the State of Arizona is trying to take to put solar panels on, not try to buy, not try to say can we work with you, but to take his ranch, his six ranch to put solar panels on. Yes, yes, it is one thing that's happening.
Speaker 6: It's such a sturge. It doesn't even look nice. Oh, it's awful.
Speaker 4: They're China, a.
Speaker 5: Big, beautiful farm, beautiful ranch. Yes, and then you replace it with a frigging soul and it's intermittent.
Speaker 4: It doesn't even work. You can't power a country on solar or wind like. It is really massively problematic for so many reasons. But the law fair against our farmers and ranchers is real.
Speaker 6: So many farm an annual basis. Well, is it slowed yet.
Speaker 4: It's it's beginning to slow. We've been losing tens of thousands on a yearly basis, but we are working. That's the other good thing about MAHA is that it incentivizes first generation or second generation have fifty herd of cattle, slaughter them, support and sell just to the local school or just to the local hospital. We've got a whole young farmer project that allows them to do that. Had two brothers in Albuquerque, New Mexico, in the desert who got together wanted to become farmers. Dad's a doctor, mom's a professor. They now grow after ten years, two hundred fifty thousand leads of organic lettuce on three acres in the desert. They employ six people, legal workers, and they have made a life on three acres two hundred and fifty thousand head of lettuce. It is the most righteous heiding it.
Speaker 5: How do people plug into this stuff? They want to see how you could help them. Where do they go.
Speaker 4: They go to USDA dot gov. There are so many programs. It's a little bit, you know, challenging from a conservative free market perspective, but these programs are so.
Speaker 6: Important to good righteously now.
Speaker 5: And I exactly imagine what it must have been like day one where you open the hood at USDA and saw the woke and the corruption and the fraud and the waste.
Speaker 6: It must have been just shocked.
Speaker 4: On day one we canceled nine hundred, not nine, not ninety nine hundred DEI trainings just at USDA. Nine hundred were we.
Speaker 6: Were so things were way worse than I think people realize, and.
Speaker 4: We all knew it was bad. And I've been at this a really long time. No idea how truly corrupt and horrible it is. I know we started the conversation on snap. What we found in just the Red States is enough to make anyone weep. What we will find in the Blue states when we finally get our hands on that data.
Speaker 6: How are we going to get it?
Speaker 4: Well, we're in litigation right now. The next step is to cut the funding and then we have a real conversation.
Speaker 6: Good, So I think we should go hard.
Speaker 4: I agree, and the President really agrees with that too, which is the good news.
Speaker 5: Well, Brooke, I know you got to run. It's been wonderful having this conversation. People do not fully appreciate all that goes on in our government and especially at USDA, So thank you for a little peak behind the curtain here.
Speaker 6: Really fascinating.
Speaker 4: I feel like we have and are honoring our friend Charlie's legacy. And this was what he dreamed for, what he worked for his whole life, his young life, but his whole life, and it's coming to fruition.
Speaker 6: And he's a big reason that folks like you get a chance.
Speaker 4: That's exactly right, I would argue, maybe the biggest reason.
Speaker 5: So yeah, well, God bless you and thank you for coming in and visiting us.
Speaker 4: Thank you anytime.
Speaker 5: How much are life, liberty in the pursuit of happiness worth to you? This is the question America's founders had to answer. You see, for more than one hundred and fifty years, America's thirteen colonies governed themselves until Britain declared they had no right to self rule, So ordinary people had to make extraordinary choices and risk their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor to fight for independence, and against all odds they won, and in victory they built one of the most stable and lasting republics in human history. Now experience the American ilution like never before thanks to our friends at Hillsdale College. Revolutionary America, a new documentary from Hillsdale Studios and narrated by Tom Selleck, brings the founding of our nation to life through the voices of those who lived, alongside insights from leading scholars and commentator. I'm telling you, Hillsdale has outdone themselves with this.
Speaker 6: It's amazing.
Speaker 5: You've got to check this out. Got to frankly, you got to buy tickets to see this film, so please, please please, It's something you could take the whole family too. You can take your friends, I mean listen. At a time when history is often distorted in schools and classes immedia, this is your chance to see the stories it really happened, and ask yourself, what would you risk for freedom? Face the decisions our founders grappled with in Revolutionary American, a Hillsdale Studios film only in theaters May thirty first through June second, So get your tickets now by going to Hillsdale Dot edu slash Revolution. You do not want to miss this opportunity to see this on the big screen. Hillsdale dot edu slash Revolution to locate a theater near you and buy tickets for Revolutionary American one more time. That's Hillsdale dot Edu slash Revolution.
Speaker 6: All right, it's time for Mark Halpern to join the show.
Speaker 5: He's the editor in chief of two Way TV and next up on the Megan Kelly Network. Mark, great to see you. We have reports now that President Trump has been rush to the situation room. I don't know if that's just headlines trying to get clicks, but he is in the situation room reviewing the peace terms and the framework of a potential piece deal with Iran. First question is are you hopeful this can actually get done? And if it can, what are the implications.
Speaker 2: I'm hopeful in the sense that I hope it happens. I'm skeptical in the sense that it's hard for me to see the deal that the President's just outlined on truth social being agreed to by the Iranians. I've thought for a while that the words coming out of their mouth and a piece of paper saying they're giving up their nuclear program would be a bridge too far for them under the current circumstances where they don't seem cow and I would caution people that if the President does say I met with my team or signing the deal, even if Aron says they're signing the deal too. Although it would be a big step for them to acknowledge a commitment to get rid of the nuclear program, it's going to be hard to get that done, particularly when one of the first items in the deal is opening up the Straight which is great for the American economy and the American driver, but also takes that economic pressure off of Ron. So I'm skeptical that the deal actually will be agreed to by both sides. But that happens, we're all gonna have to watch to see whether Iran will continue to negotiate the terms of the specifics on nuclear and good faith, and history suggests we should all be skeptical about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think that's a really good point of caution here, Mark, because it is a step by step process. It's sort of like, hey, we're going to take one step of good faith forward. If you meet us there, we're going to take another one, and another one and another one. But if you don't, then the stick is waiting.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: We can we can blockade the straight again. We could even use kinetic military force again. We can roll this all the way back to the start of the process. So I do agree with you. That being said, I have been told, sources have told me that what's changed about this is that the moderates seem ascendant. The hardliners seem like they're getting more and more isolated. That could change. It's not that the hardliners are gone. And the other thing is that they actually are willing for the first time talking about concessions on nuclear talking about okay, okay, we'll stop, we won't pursue this, and we'll create a plan for you guys to actually get the dust right.
Speaker 7: Well, but we've I feel like we've been around the block on this a few times where it's it's the moderate rebels the moderate extremists. We've seen that in Syria, we've seen that in Libya. Certainly, Mark, I think you've probably you've probably been around the block on hopes in the in the Middle East a few times, and you might have some experience on how that tends to pan out well.
Speaker 2: Historically in Middle East generally is you suggest like and specifically Iran. It hasn't worked that great, but I think one of the encouraging things in the way the President has framed the deal, and we'll see in the actual document if that's the case. If Iran is not getting financial concessions up front, they're not getting any sort of unfreezing of assets, they're not getting sanctions taken off, they're simply being allowed to trade oil, which probably would involve some st ancients being taken off, but specifically for that purpose, then I think the pressure can remain on them. And the present and some of his advisors have dreamed from the beginning that the way to solve this is to get Iran and into the community of Nations to cross with For a time they were calling the Golden Bridge. So you're right to be skeptical about the Middle East. We're all right to be skeptical about Iran. But this is the present who struck the deal between Israel and Daza. That deal has been stalled out, but between that and the Abraham Accords, he's been made more forward progress in the region than any of his recent predecessors, and so maybe this will be a deal that the Iranians can be coaxed into and maybe if the so called moderates are ascended, there can be the kind of economic connection that really is the key for a lot of folks to say, you can ever deal with Iran and good faith as long as the religious extremists are in charge. But maybe this can change things if their economy is offered kind of a tie up with the US.
Speaker 5: Well, let's talk incentives here, then, Mark, because a lot of times deals get done when the incentives align.
Speaker 6: All right, So Iron's.
Speaker 5: Got these wells that if they have to shut them off because they run out of storage, you might not ever be able to turn them back on, right, Okay, that's a huge incentive. Even if you're a hardliner, and even if you sort of don't care about your own people, that is something to consider. It's a huge pressure point. So they're incentivized to at least open the straight back up. Whether or not they'll actually play ball in the nuclear we don't know, all right. And that's the one thing I'm a little bit skeptical with this deal, is like, Okay, why don't you let us have the nuclear then we'll open the straight I kind of want the points reverse. Secondly, though, politically here at home, we have to be realists about the political incentives. If we get gas under three dollars on average across the country again heading into November, that's a huge boon to the president and to the economy. Those things seem to be in alignment. Do you think that's enough to push this to the president's signing it? You know what I mean, It's like he's got to be a realist about this. Are you here hearing that he's as concerned about that as maybe I am?
Speaker 6: Or you might be.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, the order of operations is exactly what you said, but not only for the reasons you said, which is getting the nuclear done some people think will take many months and some people think will take years. Okay, that's a much different timetable than the President needs to be on both politically and economically for reopening the Straight. So this is why you're going to hear skepticism, including from some neocons and from some independent analysts, which is to say, opening the Straight has benefits for both sides. There's been a paradox that I think held up a deal. Both sides want the Straight open long term, but short term. Opening the straight is a disadvantage for both sides. Iran gives up its leverage over the present regarding gas prices in the midterms, and the President gives up leverage over Iran for what you said, which is now they're the pressure on them if to not have to shut down their oil facilities and do permanent damage goes away. So this is a sign of trust, a sign of good faith. Of course, even if they agree to it, one one drone or one attack on one ship can make a big difference. There's lots of questions in the oil industry and the shipping industry about even if they agree today, how soon insurers and captains can get moving again to move ships through and how soon that will impact prices. But the nuclear piece is just very complicated. And that's assuming that Iran is operating in some level of good faith, which the Vice President said last night. They are operating currently in good faith. I'd be great if they do. But even if they want to get this done, it's going to be a complicated process. And that again assumes that the hardliners don't reassert their power over the process.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I think it's again all this caution is super warranted. I'm not trying to be glass at full rose colored glasses. I'm simply saying politically, getting this deal done makes all the sense in the world if it can be done right. In the caution, Yeah, in the caution that you're mentioning, Mark here about you know, we're not sure if the chain of command is being followed, you know, strictly in an essentialized way in Iran. You could have factions that are controlling different parts of the IRGC or the Revolutionary Guard, right, and they could spring an attack on one of these vessels completely outside of the chain of the command that has been established in this framework, and then what do you do.
Speaker 6: So there's lots of questions remaining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Look, you're right about two things for sure that emphasized.
Speaker 6: One is.
Speaker 2: These ships aren't going to just go through. They're going to need to be safe. And just saying the blockades off and Iran is gonna let free passage go doesn't help the insurers get insurance in place, doesn't reassure the captains and crews, and doesn't keep a rogue element in Iran from striking. And we don't know what would happen in that instance. The other thing is, look, if the deal is anything like what the President said on Truth Social good for him because this is exceeds my expectations from a few hours ago about what the best possible deal would be for him and for the United States politically and geopolitically to get the process going. Because the status quo was untenable for the president, it was untenable politically and geopolitically diplomatically, He needed a change. And this is under the circumstances. Again, if the President's outline is correct, this exceeds what I thought was possible under the current circumstances.
Speaker 5: Well, and I think it could be legacy building certainly, but also this political the political ramifications are extremely huge. Blake, you have a question. I know we only got a minute a half left. We could take it on the other side of too well.
Speaker 7: I think another topic that's been taking up a lot of attention to Washington and online, but we haven't talked about it much on this show, and it's causing a rift between the President and Republicans in Congress, is this effort to get an anti weaponization fund going via the courts. Obviously, we know President Trump faced a lot of legal attacks.
Speaker 3: A lot of his allies faced a lot of legal attacks, and they've tried to engineer this.
Speaker 7: I think it's about one point seven one point eight billion dollar fund for people who say that they have been the target of weaponized law air from the DOJ in the past. The President is hoping to get this. Republicans are pretty skeptical. Obviously. Democrats are saying it's completely beyond the pale. As of this moment, a federal judge is holding it up. But I thought, maybe going on the other side, Mark, if you have thoughts on the overall situation of him attempting to get this, is it as unprecedented as it looks, and is it going to be the sort of thing that becomes a distraction over the course of this summer.
Speaker 2: Like if your excellent summary and narrative of the situation left that one key fact, which is it's not just Democrats who object to this. A lot of Republicans object to it too, including Republican senators who are now holding up the president's a desired reconciliation package to fund homeland security because they don't want any part of this. And sometimes in an election year with an unpopular president, and the president's pull numbers are currently not good. You see objections that are based on politics, and there's no doubt that Republican senators in the main think the politics of this are bad, but they also don't like the substance of it. For the reason you suggested this is not normal what was done here. It would take a while to explain all the reasons that are not normal. Have presidents controlled money before and doled it out to their cronies, Sure, but the nature of how this came about and the nature of what it is is politically toxic. Again, not in the view of democrats only, not in the view of reporters, but in the view of a lot of Republicans. And so whatever the disposition of it is in the courts, and as you said, a district court judges held it up, there'll certainly be appeals. I don't believe this thing will ever happen in anything like the form it's in. I believe Republican senators are going to make the President either significantly change it or kill it.
Speaker 6: Mark, I have to ask you about this.
Speaker 5: I'm sort of convinced there's not a whole lot of significance here, but I do find it interesting that Jill Biden is now trying to set the record straight on the infamous debate night. You know, she gets up on stage and said, you answered all the questions, Joe, which was probably untrue. But she's now admitting that she was worried. Did he have a stroke? Was he drugged?
Speaker 6: You know? Was he sabotaged?
Speaker 7: Which sounds equally implausible to me, to be honest, because she had to see him every single day.
Speaker 5: He was never like oh god, she says, are they going to think that he was always like this? Jill, We have news for you. He was always like this, and we saw it with our own two eyes.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts, Mark, I think the biggest thing that was revealed is the Bidens don't have c SPAN, because if they did, Jill Biden would have seen this. I find this whole thing really troubling. It's a fun story, and I know I predicted you guys would ask me about it because it's fun and it's interesting, But they're two fundamental things. Jill Biden's job is to protect her family, protect her husband, So her lying about this, I just I chalk it up to whatever. But it's troubling that she had an opportunity not to respond to the heat of the moment, but to write a book to think about what she wanted history to think her view of this was. And obviously she didn't think her husband was on drugs or having a stroke, or she would have done something differently on the night of the debate. So I find that all just kind of annoying. What I continue to be more troubled by is the dominant media's reaction to this is, oh, my goodness, look what Jill Biden is saying, and then say what doesn't make sense because right after the debate she said he did such a good job. No, the reaction should be, you know what, now's time for us to come clean on the role we played in the cover up, because anyone who looked at that night and was surprised, or as Jill Biden said, oh my god, he must be having a stroke. If that was the product of a stroke, then the guy had strokes on a regular basis for seven years and he's a medical miracle for having lived through it. So I mean, to me, that's just depressing to once again watch the media be like, oh, we're figuring it out now. We caught Jill Biden in a lie. She obviously didn't think he was having a stroke. No, it's an opportunity to say, once again, we failed you, the American people. We should have told you this sooner. But obviously Jill Biden's not telling the truth. And obviously we didn't tell you the truth because we act surprised on Debate Night two.
Speaker 7: And you're right, and we should come clean, not just for moral reasons, but we really went through something incredibly dicey with that.
Speaker 6: Which is, yeah, we don't who was actually the.
Speaker 7: President nine In twenty twenty three, twenty twenty four, President Trump has raised the question did President Biden's pardons Was he actually aware of that all of them at any point? Whereas policies were his executive orders? Were they actually routing through the president or through this small cabal of people who had access to him? And I think we actually do need to get to the bottom of that or it raises serious questions about the nature of our system. Even if you it's not just President Trump's jokes about having the auto signature machine in the Rose Garden, it really raises concerns about our system.
Speaker 2: Amen, And it raises questions about the people around the president, the cabinet, the senior white hot staff, his family. It raises questions about the president himself. And I'll say again what I said at the time. Joe Biden was not as far gone as his critics said, but he was not as with it as his defenders said. And people in that state have good days and bad days, and he had some good days. He had good days. So you look at the state of the Union. He gave that the year of the presidential race. He had good days. But it also I go back to the media. It raises questions about the media, about the American Medical Association, about members of Congress. All these members of Congress say, now, oh, privately, I saw how bad he was, or I had no idea. I'm sick of people being asked, did you have any idea? Of course they had an idea, because they all have c span so unlike the Bidens. And so it's troubling about the whole system, not just that we had a commander chief in place who obviously couldn't do the job and was inclined to run again, but about the entire society's failure to say, the emperor has no clothes. You know the Emperor has no clothes is a is a great parable and it's often used. I can't think of a more apt moment to use it. We all saw the president was naked. We all saw it.
Speaker 6: And yet, with.
Speaker 2: Few exceptions, conservative media being one of them, me being another, no one would say it. Even the congressman from a Minnesota whose name I always forget, who ran for president briefly, even he pulled his punches, he wasn't totally honest about what was happening. And then yet, you know, every other member of Congress, and then only because he was a threat to the party's chances in the in the election down ballot. Only then did Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and others speak out. Not because they said, oh my god, we're yeah, oh my god, we're endangering the health and safety of America. No, we spoke They spoke out because, oh my god, we could lose to Donald Trump, and down ballot candidates could lose too. It's a it's just a horrible, horrible failure of accountability across the board.
Speaker 5: Well, and Mark, I will just tell you we had Brooke Rawlins in studio yesterday and we played the the interview earlier. When you hear their stories, not just what we shared on the show, because you know, they come in and we greet them and has it gone and they're telling us, like when we got under the hood here, the amount of fraud, mismanagement and comp it was like a bunch of kids running around with no you know, teacher around Like I'm telling you under the Biden And obviously some of that is filtered through a political lens. I'm biased, I admit it, but it's crazy how much fraud was going on, how much grift was going on. And listen, I get that that's always sort of baked into the cake politically, but it's shocking. And when you hear stories like this, and when you look back at the four years of Biden, you realize just how uh you know the country was not being run. Well, I think that's fair to say, Mark, I know you gotta I got you gotta art here.
Speaker 6: So I'll let you go.
Speaker 5: But thank you for making the time this morning, and we appreciate it as always, my friend.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, great to see you both looking forward pleasing.
Speaker 5: All right, So a big busy hour where you've got our eyes on President Trump and this Iranian peace deal. Listen, whatever you make of it. If you want to see regime change, you want to see I get it. But this is a good deal if we can get it done. And so all eyes are on Iran, because all eyes will then be on the US where they should be. All right, if you want to be focused domestically, if you want to be focused on the mid terms, you want this deal done. Okay, So pray for peace, Pray for President Trump. Pray that the right people would rise to the occasion in Iran and they would come to the four and that the hardliners would be pushed out, the naysayers would be pushed out on both sides. By the way, on our side as well, we want peace, We want domestic tranquility. We want to be focused on the issues that will drive out the vote here right here at home. So pray for peace today. We're gonna be watching it very closely. Here's what your financial advisor won't tell you. By the time the news tells you to buy gold, it's too late.
Speaker 6: You're waiting. I get it.
Speaker 5: Everybody's waiting waiting to see if the ceasefire holds, waiting to see if the strait of horn moose reopens, waiting to see what happens next. But gold isn't waiting for you. It moves on fear, on instability, on the unknown, and it moves faster than you can react. So while you're waiting for certainty, the rest of the world is planning for what comes next. You can wait or you can get prepared. You can't do both. Remember the best time to put on a seat belt is before the accident, not after. If you're ready to act, reach out to my friends at Noble Gold Investments. They help Americans protect their savings with precious with physical gold and silver ship to your door or held in a tax advantage IRA, no taxes, no penalties to roll over a four to one K or existing IRA. Give them a call at eight seven seven six four six five three four seven. That's eight seven seven six four six five three four seven, or visit Noblegold Investments dot com slash kirk. That's Noble Goold Investments dot com slash kirk for your free investor kit five minutes today can protect decades of savings Noblegold Investments dot com slash kirk. If you are a member at members dot Charliekirk dot com. You get to call in right here to this show and be a part of the show. Ask whatever questions you want. Seems like every week, Blake, we have some question go viral? Good or for ill?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: This week we have Daisy with us, the one and only Daisy who takes care of us here. Yes, she did have a baby, and yes the baby is exceptionally cute.
Speaker 6: And I'm like a tough babies.
Speaker 3: Phase of baby that like maximal cute phase you talk about.
Speaker 5: It's a I'm a tough grader with babies. If I don't think your baby's cute, I probably just won't say anything.
Speaker 6: You know, Daisy's baby's pretty cute.
Speaker 8: Thank you. I appreciate it. Unfortunately, none of these people will ever he see what she looks like. But she is very cute.
Speaker 5: Wow, exactly. So we're gonna keep the susher reps. But that's all right. We are we got to ask us anything. So we have a first caller. Do we have it ready?
Speaker 8: Jonathan is first.
Speaker 5: Jonathan, Welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. Please unmute yourself. Hey it goes well, it's Friday, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I.
Speaker 3: Have a few questions here.
Speaker 6: First, Uh, is there gonna be a Student Action Summit this year?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 6: Good question.
Speaker 5: We actually do Student Action Summit every other year, so that people don't know that, and I don't know it's come up before in private conversations, but it's an every other year thing. So this year just happens to be our off year. We're doing Women's Leadership Summit in what just next week?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 8: Yes, San ANTONIOO.
Speaker 5: So that's the summer programming this year, but it will be back next year and never fear.
Speaker 4: Okay, good.
Speaker 5: Can you sell tickets for us to get lunch dinner with some of the speakers at the invest.
Speaker 6: Man that'll be interest.
Speaker 8: Some of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's that, like a like a VIP thing or something. Yeah, maybe raffle or or some sort of say that again, like.
Speaker 2: Some extra ticket we can buy to get lunch dinner with some of the speakers.
Speaker 5: You know, I kind of love I kind of love this idea. Let let me kick it around.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: Some speakers obviously would be more willing to do such things than others.
Speaker 6: But that's a fun idea. I like that.
Speaker 8: We've done in the past, We've done a lot of like win roundtables with speakers where you have, but we like film conversations with them, right, and I think that I think that a lot of them would be willing to go.
Speaker 5: I was gonna saying we filmed it, Would you be less inclined to participate in something like that or more inclined?
Speaker 2: I really wanted to be that.
Speaker 6: Oh cool, See there you go.
Speaker 5: That's always interesting to kind of hear your take on it, uh, the audience's take on it, if that's something they'd want. Some people maybe want more privacy. I don't know, but I think that'd be really fun.
Speaker 6: Uh. Let me kick it around with the team and we'll see we can do.
Speaker 8: Who are you hoping to have a ampest this year? Who would you want? Who would you want to get lunch a dinner with U?
Speaker 3: Probably Tucker Carlson and uh officer.
Speaker 6: Katum, Officer Tatum.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, that's quite the spectrum you got there. Blake used to Blake knows Tucker very well.
Speaker 3: He's very personable at dinner.
Speaker 5: He's a very charming lad. Whatever you think I mean. I know Tucker's made a lot of news for some of his hies and interviews probably continue to make he is a remarkably charismatic and charming individual in person.
Speaker 8: I can tell you if you hear it throughout the wherever you are exactly.
Speaker 5: I probably it's I think it's like trademarked at this point. Do you have any other questions, Jonathan?
Speaker 6: Is there any other big rhinos we're looking to defeat.
Speaker 7: This year that rhinos we need to defeat? Well, the big one we really want to take out. You're thinking the same guy as me, the Lady Graham, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina. He's kind of the white whale of rhinos. He survives every reelection.
Speaker 6: Bid.
Speaker 7: I think we've tried to take him out two or three times at this point, but it's like a cockroach of Washington.
Speaker 3: He's very difficult to bring down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think listen, if Lady Graham went away, that would be great. I mean, and just a note of you know, optimism and positivity. Right, we have all these priorities that we want to get past that we can't because of this sixty vote threshold in the Senate. But if you think about it, and really you need about fifty plus one with JD to nuke the filibuster. But we can't get there because we don't have enough votes. But think about Tillis is going away, probably replaced by a Democrat, so that's not super helpful, but at least he's going away.
Speaker 6: He's a thorn in our side.
Speaker 5: You've got now, you've got Cassidy in Louisiana he lost his primary. Cornyn he lost his primary. So these are good developments and the Senate is getting better and better.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: I want to keep your eyes on Mike Mike Rogers, No, no, Mike Collins. I was mixing two names together, and then Rogers and that's in Georgia and then Rogers in Michigan. Those are two races that I am watching very very closely. So we gotta get rid of us off now. The odds are not in our favor because it's tough to take down an incumbent. George is basically a fifty to fifty state right now. But that's a race that I would love to have Sam with Michigan. So we're keeping our eyes on those races. And you know what we've seen though. Another thing that we should mention is what happened in Indiana. You know that was that was a state level state senators that have gotten the way of redistricting, and we took out all the rhinos there. So it is it is prime rhino season, rhino hunting season, and we got to keep our eye on that. And it just I again to encourage the audience. We're getting better and better and better both at the House level and in the Senate level.
Speaker 8: So and we would be remiss to not talk about Tyler mentioned we really want people to travel here in October. Do we want to go into that a little more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go to tpaction dot com. You can volunteer. We're actually hiring right now. I think we had a class of thirty two new ballot chasers here in the office yesterday training up to become ballot chasers here in Arizona. We're also doing bowot chasing in Nevada. I w'en doing bollot chasing in New Hampshire. So three states you can actually get full time work in. But if you can't do that and you want to volunteer some time, we're gonna be doing huge, huge groups of volunteers. We'll train you up, we'll put you in the field, we'll give you a hotel room, and you get to go be a ballot chaser for a couple of weeks a month during election month that we now unfortunately have.
Speaker 8: I actually remember a couple. I think it was in twenty twenty four. There was a couple who called in and they were members. They called on Ama and they were asking Charlie a question. But they told him about how they were coming to HQ to be ballot chasers from California, and Charlie was like, you have to come to the studio. Comes out. It was there. I think they're twenty year anniversary when they came, and so they they got to come not only be balllot chasers, but they also had an amazing Charlie gave them the tour of the studio.
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 8: They were so sweet.
Speaker 6: I actually had one of them.
Speaker 5: One of the ballot chasers came by yesterday that DM me and said, Hey, I'm gonna be training for bow chasing.
Speaker 6: Can I come? Say?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 8: Said of course, so you never know what happened.
Speaker 5: Yes, she was in the studio yesterday. Come be a ballot chaser in Arizona or New Hampshire or Nevada and help us win the midterms. All right, next question, we've got who is it is it David, Yes, David, Welcome to the Charlie Kirkshow please um mute yourself.
Speaker 4: Hi. How are we doing today?
Speaker 6: I'm doing great? How about you, sir?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 6: I'm doing okay.
Speaker 9: My question is.
Speaker 11: We're in California. What do you think about, uh, the veteran who lost his life.
Speaker 6: With the Trump flags? Yeah, and.
Speaker 11: When we as conservatives a kind of swing back and we run into violence because I see you guys, you guys do.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, we just had a report yesterday of somebody who's arrested in San Antonio for making threats against Erica Kirk in our event. We've been monitoring that very clear. I want to assure you, so if you saw those news reports, please know, uh, we we have every confidence that that event is going to be extraordinarily safe. We've got great security precautions in place, monitoring all the threats as we always do. We've got great partners in law enforcement federally and locally.
Speaker 6: So all that is good.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I mean, it's it's an unfortunate reality of our daily life that we have to be aware of crazy people doing crazy things, whether they're motivated from bad actors or online or just political disagreements. There is no doubt that the left is getting more and more violent in the rise of assassination culture is ever present. David has asked about this incident that happened in southern California where a veteran who was sort of known, it turns out in the neighborhood for what they called the Trump House. So yeah, lots of flags out, was very proud about a support of the president, pro Trump house, big pro Trump house.
Speaker 7: He got assaulted by an individual suspect, the suspect also about they've been reporting on that fellow.
Speaker 3: He appears.
Speaker 7: The suspect is Thomas Caleb Butler yep, and he apparently had a history of violence, including towards his own family. I'm sure Jack Pisobik would make much of the fact that there's a photo of him wearing a Star.
Speaker 5: Wars Sure that picture, that's the one that's going around. And he played with legos apparently, so he was a big Lego guy and a big Star Wars guy.
Speaker 6: I don't know that there's any connection to those things.
Speaker 5: Jack was calling for a boycott of Star Wars, so he likes that fact. I don't see any necessary connection to it. But he was he had a long history of mental health problems. And the other thing that's interesting about the story, and why I'm not jumping to conclusions, why I'm not tweeting out a storm about it, is that apparently it's been reported that he liked the Trump House and was positive about the Trump House at some point, and that he also was more on the conservative side, at least historically. Now, the interesting part here is that he the wife, I guess the victim's wife, tried to intervene, he started hurling abuse at her, shouting at her, and called her a pedophile or a pedophile protector, one of the two. So that makes me think it's all some sort of like Epstein brainwarp things.
Speaker 7: It could be, and a lot of these people, there's just a lot of very troubled people.
Speaker 3: And that's why we talk more generally, why it's so.
Speaker 7: Irresponsible what a lot of leaders in this country have done when we talked about this with Ice. For example, when if Democrats or Republicans, but if individ if politicians go out and say our leaders are the equivalent of Nazis, ices the Gestapo, they're trying to do a new Holocaust. This Epstein class, they're abducting children and they're cannibalizing them. Some of the insane stuff they've said. They know that they're not being literal. A lot of people know they're not being literal, but especially vulnerable individuals will take that a lot more literally. We've seen that with the transgender motivated shooters. That seems to have played a role in tragically what happened to Charlie. That these people hear these things that if we don't want to mutilate kids, that means we're perpetrating a genocide. And when you say that to unstable people, they will think, well, I don't like genocide. I need to stop the genocide. I'm going to pick up a gun and use it.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 7: And we absolutely need to call out all rhetoric of that nature because it can destroy this country. As for ourselves as individuals, as always, there's no substitute for just being ready and being prepared yourself. In Red States, you're allowed to I'm highly armed. Yeah, have you're allowed to have guns in your home. You should have guns in your home because in the end, get yeah, the cops want the cops wind not get there, or I've you know, I used to not have a gun. And what changed my mind was when the Floyd riots happened in Minneapolis and the police pulled out of downtown Minneapolis and they just ditch it, and they like a few blocks just get burned down. People lost their homes, lost their business, and the cops just didn't show up.
Speaker 3: They gave up, they abandoned it. And I thought to myself.
Speaker 7: I thought to myself, I will never be caught in a situation where I am helpless because the police have abandoned me.
Speaker 6: Period.
Speaker 3: And that's a good mentality to have.
Speaker 6: Well, Mike's a big fan of the rooftop Koreans.
Speaker 7: Rooftop Koreans, you know, it's not that you it's not that we despise the police. It's not that we want to get rid of police. But we have to remember that the left does like to get rid of police. The left does like to create anarchy and to unleash mobs on people. And sometimes the only person who can stand up to a mob and protect your family is yourself.
Speaker 8: Well, I will just say we already were armed in our home, but ever since bringing home our baby, I'm like, we have to have ready for any situation. If anyone were to come into my house, I know they would not be okay. My husband would not tolerate that.
Speaker 6: He is a Taylor Swift fan, but she is based. Don't let that fool we exist. Elizabeth, You're up next. Mute yourself.
Speaker 10: Yes, Hi, everybody?
Speaker 6: How are you todays? Elizabeth? How are you well?
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 9: The reason that I was calling is.
Speaker 10: The judge Diana Hagen in Utah stepped down on May eighth. She was credibly accused of having an affair with lead Council David Raymond. They were working on the redistricting case and we lost the seat to Democrats in that. And also I had questions about parkin Writer Vhocal where they we did the primaries in August just for the congressional seats. So my first one is with the Utah case, that's obvious corruption. Can we get that overturn based on the fact that she was having an affair with the lead council and the Harkeneder Vhocal case, they found that the original congressional seats were wrong and they had to redo them. And so if they did a second primary in August just for the congressional seats, could that be something that we could do in other states.
Speaker 3: So I've heard about this Utah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's very interesting, and that is all true what you said that the judge did end up resigning in the you know, their governor Cox and a lot of other state level leaders, I think even Mike Lee have called for an independent investigation. But I am being told credibly that no, we cannot overturn the current core ordered congressional redistricting map for twenty twenty six. I don't know if that's a legal issue or a timing issue. You could expect that those will get redone for twenty twenty eight, though, and so it's too late for twenty twenty six for whatever reason. I will poke some holes in that and see that. But that's what I've been told, because when I saw that news come out, I instantly candidly fired off text messages to everybody in Utah that I knew and asked, can we can we get this overturned?
Speaker 6: And they said it's too.
Speaker 9: Late, disarred?
Speaker 6: Could she be disbarred?
Speaker 5: And the lawyer, yeah, I mean it's absolutely depends on Utah state process.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's probably going through the process.
Speaker 5: That's why they wanted the independent investigation probably to come up with some findings that they could then leverage to exact some justice and accountability there. Yeah, it actually in a state like Utah, would have some faith that it would actually.
Speaker 7: Get Yeah, and even if I can't overturn it directly, it's possible that they'll It seems like they're going to possibly just repopulate the Supreme Court change their Supreme Court rules to get a new result if they can bring it before it again.
Speaker 5: Hey, everyone, I'm genuinely excited to share something that has made a significant difference in my own life. And if you experience brain fog, low energy, frequent illnesses, or wake up feeling stiff and achy, you've got to try strong Sell. This was Charlie's favorite supplement and he took it every single day. He would talk about it on the show and even travel the country with it, which is what I do. So for me, strong Cell helps keep my mind sharp and focused. It provides clean natural energy without jitters, weird spikes, or afternoon crashes. I genuinely feel like a younger version of myself, like high school version energy.
Speaker 6: I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 5: People would ask Charlie what is strong sell exactly. Strong Cell is a nutritional supplement that leverages a remarkable enzyme called NADH. Think of it as the power source for every living cell in your body. With over thirty trillion cells working for you, imagine how great you could feel when they're all functioning at their best. Unfortunately, as we age our bodies, NADH levels naturally decline, leading to various ailments and health issues linked to poor cellular health. Unlike many supplements that simply mix ingredients and hope for the best, Strong Cell employs a proprietary delivery system designed to ensure those ingredients effectively get into your bloodstream where they can make a difference. This is crucial, as many supplements on the market are just pretty packaging without real benefits. Here's the exciting part, though. You can try.
Speaker 6: Strong cell completely risk free. That's right.
Speaker 5: Thanks to strong Cell's ninety eight money back guarantee, you can experience this revolutionary product without any hassles. If it's not for you, no problem, They'll refund your money. With approximately two million units sold, it's no under that NADH has become a highly.
Speaker 6: Sought after remedy.
Speaker 5: Remember what you put in your body matters, and you truly get what you pay for it. Strong Cell doesn't cut corners. They only use the finest ingredients and adhere to the highest manufacturing standards. So if you're tired of feeling tired battling brain FuG, we're simply not feeling like yourself. Check out Strong Cell today. Visit strong sale dot com and use code Charlie for twenty percent off your order. That's strong Sell dot Com promo code Charlie. Charlie always recommended giving strong Cells six day weeks to experience its full benefits, So do yourself a favor. Get strong Cell today and give it the time it needs to work its magic. All right, Our next question is it's actually want me to read it, so you go.
Speaker 6: This was from Mick, he said.
Speaker 5: I asked about how conservatives have struggled with having cultural icons until very recently. This week, several artists dropped out of performing at the America two fifty Festival.
Speaker 6: I think they call the American State Fair.
Speaker 5: Yeah, state Fair, and many of those names were from yesteryear. With your experience hosting the All American halftime Show, can you give some insight advice to those planning an event like that and keeping the artists on board. Okay, this is a really big topic right now on social media.
Speaker 6: So it looks like Martina.
Speaker 8: McBride and Brett Michaels, Brett Michaels, Commodorus, Morris Day, Young MC, and Martina McBride have all dropped out so far, Flow Rider and Vanilla Ice are still in. Oh boy, you're interested in those Ice baby.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So my take on this is very simple, as we did host the All American halftime show. But I will tell you it was hard. It was really hard. Lining up the artist was hard. We would get a yes from some artists and then their managers would get involved and they were like, don't go up against the big bad football league, and they don't want that because it could cause them problems down the line. So you have to kind of respect that you have to work with the artists that you can work with. And I'll see it again, Kid Rock has my undying support. I'm a huge fan now because he just had the guts to do it and not many people do have the guts to do it. Now when it comes to this State Fair. What really is appalling to me, as to your point, is that a lot of these guys are washed up, has been stars from yesteryear's and we're still getting the run around from them.
Speaker 6: They're still telling us, oh, I can't get mine. I thought this was nonpartisan and all this stuff. Well it is.
Speaker 5: It's a celebration of the country, you idiots, And so we shouldn't have to be prostrating ourselves as conservatives before the altar of pop culture to like throw us your crumbs.
Speaker 3: Please, please please.
Speaker 5: What we should do is it should be a celebration of Americana. I don't care if the artists are famous. Give me banjo players, give me bluegrass, like.
Speaker 3: Just get not famous performance.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying. No, I don't see these guys.
Speaker 7: I don't think you need to get star power for something like this. I think, honestly there's probably a lot of criminally underrated and underappreciated people, especially Yeah, you mentioned banjo players. You can probably find a virtuoso banjo player, fiddle player, someone just stuff that's very associated with classic America, and you could probably get them, put them up there and they'll just kill it and everyone will think that was awesome, that was really cool. I don't usually see something like that versus getting these guys out.
Speaker 3: But it's been part of.
Speaker 7: The struggle with the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary, and we got put in a tough spot. One of the things that we got stuck with is they started America two fifty a decade ago to prep for this, but then the lead up to this was we had four years of Biden during the George Floyd era. They staffed it full of people who they're like, you know what, two hundred and fifty years of America should be a chance to do. Let's celebrate white guilt. Let's talk about how America is bad and everyone should feel really bad. So they created this Freedom two fifty thing to very accelerated try to make fun stuff people would actually like, like the big State Fair. They're doing that IndyCar race in DC. Yeah, the UFC's more fun stuff that really vibes with the American public. But it's short notice. They have less money than they really deserve to have.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 3: It's a bummer.
Speaker 7: I talked to my parents about what the Bice Centennial was like in nineteen seventy six, and they said it was like it was the fourth of July all year long, just in the little touches that really stood out. My dad remembered that they painted the fire hydrants in his town the American flag to mark the bi centennial.
Speaker 8: Well, I think that I have two things. One I would love to know you talked about how this started under a different administration. If that was the situation we're dealing with, and they were posed to hoist host to America to fifty, freedom to fifty, I wonder who would line up to celebrate there, because it's not even like they are wanting to celebrate America. It's a lot about we want to change America. We don't like the way America is negative, negative, negative, So I wonder who would even want to be there celebrating two fifty years of America. It'd probably be at a festival of crying liberal tears.
Speaker 3: That could get an invocation.
Speaker 8: The only white people can succeed in this kind.
Speaker 3: We could get a benediction from Reverend right and they could do all.
Speaker 8: It'd probably be more of a reprimation reprimate What word am I saying? Reprimand yes, then it would be a celebration.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that was not we dodged able.
Speaker 7: I think whatever issues we have, one of the things, and Charlie was very excited about this. Was that we were having the World Cup, We're having the two and fiftieth anniversary, We're having the Olympics. It's a big run of big America pageantry celebration and it would have just been excruciating to have Kamala Harris as president for all three of those things.
Speaker 5: And we should say just really quick quickly. You know, Spin magazine seems to be the starting point for a lot of this controversy. They called it a Trump sort of aligned event or Trump backed event. It's not, to Blake's point, this is a commission that's been put together that has liberals on, it has democrats on, it has conservatives on it, right, and these were lower tiered people. Here's what I would say. I am not going to any of these name me all the acts that dropped.
Speaker 8: Out, Brett Michaels, Martina McBride, loser they Martina, I know one of HER's back in the day, the Common Doors losers, I'm sorry, Morris Day and young MC users.
Speaker 5: I will never not that I really do, to be perfectly honest, but if you are a fan of these people, stop supporting their music. Absolute cowardice, moral cowards. This is an event for the whole country. It's supposed to bring people together. Instead, you've used it as an opportunity to humiliate the country and embarrass everyone up yours. That's my personal opinion, but yeah, that's my big take. Screw trying to get in tight with these like has beens, of these stars of yes year. No, we're not going to be told what to do by you losers. Okay, get some people that celebrate the country. Get I don't care what it is like. Get line dancing, Get banjo players, bluegrass, get jazz performers, get anybody that will do it, and just celebrate great music. Get great, great music. We don't care if we know your name. This it needs to be about America, not about these losers. That's my opinion.
Speaker 8: Well, think about it's called the Great American State Fair. There's so much more to a state fair than just like they might have a concert at night, but there's it's about being together.
Speaker 4: It's about food.
Speaker 8: Yes, it's about family, fun, being outside just traditions. There's so much more to it.
Speaker 7: It's so last minute, but this is a nimble administration. They should do some sort of great American Deep Fry Competition. What is the best food you can deep fry?
Speaker 6: Deep fried? Better deep deep?
Speaker 7: You've seen deep fried hot dogs, but we need like deep fry an entire hamburger. With all of that, I'm sure I'm deep fry deep fry egx Benedict deep fry.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is. Anyways, that's my take and I'm sticking to it. I literally have nothing but loath, loathing and condemnation for the cowards that are embarrassing the country. But you know what, moving on, moving on, we have an America to celebrate, and this is still the greatest country in the history of the planet Earth. And I don't care that these people think we're systemically oppressive. They're They're wrong, they're illiterates, they're historically inaccurate, they don't know what they're talking about. So that's my that's my spiel.
Speaker 8: Who we got next, we have Maddie.
Speaker 5: Maddie Welcome to the Charlie kirschhup. Please um mute yourself, Maddie.
Speaker 8: Hi, I actually have two questions, if that's okay. Yeah, sure, So I'm actually going.
Speaker 11: To WLS next week.
Speaker 6: Wait.
Speaker 8: I was just curious if you knew if there's going to be any Bible study or like worship event something like that. Yeah, so I will be there. I'll see you there. I said earlier that none of these people will see my baby. If you're at WLS, you might because she'll be with me. It's a girl's event, so the first one I have to bring.
Speaker 6: Her at this event. There are so many babies.
Speaker 8: That's what I was like, this is the perfect conference to bring her to. It's so many moms, kids, friends, It's so sweet to just see everyone getting along together. But yes, there will be worship on Sunday morning and faith based speakers on Sunday. I think, honestly, I'm really excited. I'm also not only bringing my baby. I'm bringing my mom because I was like, Mom, I have to work, so you can take my baby and enjoy the enjoy the conference. But you know, we have Erica, Kaylee mcnaaney, Judge Shanine, Alex Clark, Alibi Stucky, Riley Gaines, Dana Losch, Savannah cris Leye, Kristen Hawkins, so many more, and it is so fun. Is this your first time?
Speaker 11: It'll actually be my second.
Speaker 8: Okay, Okay, well I think it's I really am happy with the way the event is going. This the direction. Yeah, it's it's really holistic, empowered, redeemed. I think that's the slogan, and it's really being able to see the way that WLS is kind of transformed over the years. And I've been watching all of Charlie's speeches back the last couple of weeks leading up to WLS and just seeing all the different topics that he covered and how the event has transformed. I'm really excited. I think it'll be great.
Speaker 5: Yep, it's gonna be great. She had a second question, right, yep, Yeah, what's your second question.
Speaker 4: I'm just curious, do you think women voters are going to hurt the Republican Party more than usual in the midterms.
Speaker 7: Just with how many men I know staying home instead of voting.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's definitely tough.
Speaker 7: This is this is the thing Charlie always struggled about Fought four. He pointed out women are more likely to just they're good at checking boxes, they're good at fulfilling obligations compared to men, and one of those obligations is voting. So young women are more likely to vote. And we also know they're more likely to vote Democrat. In fact, as much as hey we've made of young men turning to the right, a lot of it is young men have moved five points to the right, and young women in some elections they've moved ten, fifteen, twenty five points to left. If you're an unmarried young woman, they're very left wing. A lot of them still vote, and it could definitely be a hazard.
Speaker 5: Well, and yeah, to Blake's point, they vote more often, more more reliably, and they vote more and more left, and they've gotten more and more radical.
Speaker 6: So yeah, it is a problem.
Speaker 5: It's a definite problem, and I think it's doubly compounded because a lot of young men, if you look between Epstein and what's happened in Iran, they're giving in denihilism. And that's part of our job here is to say, don't give into the black pilling and the domerism. Don't do that, young men. Things are progressing in many ways, and this administration is head and shoulders above what Kamala would have been. So don't give into the black pilling, stay the course, keep the faith. This country is worth fighting for. So we need the men to show up because the women probably will. And that's the sad reality of it, and they're getting more and more radicalized. I'm telling you one of the reasons I love WLS is because it's not a feminist celebration conference. There's some some haters online that'll call it that. It's not that at all. It's like, how do I be a better mother? How do I raise my kids? How do I be more godly? And that's it, and how do we be more healthy as a country. It's beautiful things. So anyways, come to what WLS. Check it out. It's going to be very, very worthwhile women to step up, all right. Next up, we have oh wait, I wanted to.
Speaker 8: Really quickly WLS question the WLS. We have some really really cute hats and shirts.
Speaker 6: That are going launching new merch.
Speaker 8: There's going to be some WLS exclusive merch there, but we will have this hot there Godfamily Country and Forever Kirk. Those are both on charliekirkstore dot com. And if you're not gonna be WS you can still get one. They are really they're well made, such nice quality. We literally just got the boxes in my office like ten minutes ago.
Speaker 5: So so if you're well WLS you can get these, but you can also get them at Charliekirkstore dot com.
Speaker 6: Charliekirkstore dot com. Right, I got the r O right.
Speaker 5: Charliekirkstore dot com. Mighty, all the work she can handle. She'll be getting those orders out to you all very soon. Yes, so check it out all right? Uh, Rain, you are on the Charlie Kirk Show. Please ummute yourself.
Speaker 6: Welcome.
Speaker 9: Hey, I'm so happy you'll called on me. Okay, do y'all remember me?
Speaker 12: I'm the one that had the bracelet after the Charliekirk memorial.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, it's good to hear from you again, Rain, Yes.
Speaker 12: Hey, okay, So I can't believe mask in this question, but I want to get involved so badly.
Speaker 9: I want to help y'all with ballot chasing.
Speaker 6: Great, So what are the.
Speaker 9: Prerequisites or what is the criteria? Like?
Speaker 12: Okay, so I have an emotional support animal, a little cavalier King Charles Spaniel by the day, by the way, So like, would it be okay if like I brought my mom to the hotel room with Charlie.
Speaker 6: Are you talking about volunteer? I do.
Speaker 9: I want to stay as long as I can.
Speaker 12: I just don't want to be away from from him, and I would bring my mom with me. I mean we would drive from Baton Rouge from Louisiana.
Speaker 9: I want to help. I want to get involved very badly.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, we're going to be doing our volunteer efforts, probably starting in September October time period. Would you want to come to Arizona is that kind of what you're thinking?
Speaker 6: Or New Hampshire probably.
Speaker 9: With y'all over there in Arizona.
Speaker 8: Your dog will love October for Arizona weather.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So if you just go to the tpaction dot com website, they have they have a fill out the sign up form here. Yeah, tpaction dot com. Maybe our team, our crack team in the studio can put tpaction dot com there and you just click that.
Speaker 6: Yep. Tpaction dot Com.
Speaker 5: There's a kind of a Hamburger menu bar in the upper right hand corner.
Speaker 6: Just click get.
Speaker 9: Involved, upper right get involved.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, and it has a little sign up form and so what are you interested in?
Speaker 6: The options?
Speaker 5: And I'm gonna read all the options just for those listening, all the things that you can get involved in. Become a precinct leader, join a TP Action coalition. So we have like a mom's coalition, a rancher's coalition, farmer's coalition, Hispanic coalition, all those kinds of things. You could attend a turning point action event, becoming a pole watcher, joining Younger Republicans Club, getting involved with the county GOP, knocking doors for local candidates, become a precinct registered to vote, become a precinct chair, all these things.
Speaker 6: So you just help, y'all. Yeah, so.
Speaker 5: You could do any of those, but probably knocking doors. It would be the box that you would check. And then we'll get you in our our volunteer pipeline. And then when we're ready to get you in a hotel room and get you out. And yes, you could probably bring your I mean, I haven't checked with Tyler yet. I'm sure we've had this.
Speaker 8: No, Tyler said, yes, they're encouraged, friends, families, babies, dogs, Yep.
Speaker 5: So we'll take you all and yep. So Tpaction dot Com. It's right there on the screen. You can get involved. And so that is the same for Rain, but it's the same for all of you watching. We know that there is tens of thousands of you watching all over the country. Get involved today, go to tpaction dot com help us win, And just a note here, I love your spirit Rain. It's so encouraging because if you log online sometimes you get a bunch of the black pail Blake types and you get the people that are, you know, the country's last and.
Speaker 6: Blake's looking at right.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 6: But here's the thing here.
Speaker 5: I was asked this question in interview yesterday and and it bears repeating. The question was, you know, how do you filter through the noise online? And I would just simply suggest to you this. You know the tree by its fruits, you know who's doing good work, because they want to build this country up. They want to fight for this country. They want to actually contribute to good things. They want to get out in the field and knocked doors. They want to send text messages, they want to send postcards. All of these things are tremendously important because if you're building, if you're working towards something, you're part of the solution. So be part of the solution. Do not give into the nihilism, do not give into the dooming, do not give into the black pilling. That is one of my repeat messages here. You do not fight because you know you're gonna win. You fight because it's the right thing to do.
Speaker 6: So thank you.
Speaker 7: Right, all right, real quick, we have one one last question from Sam.
Speaker 3: We're going to read it.
Speaker 7: I am a college student, and many students I know hate the current administration. They blame them for covering up Epstein, and they seem to forget the Biden administration held onto those files and did nothing for years. How can the administra and the Republicans message better on this topic. That's a very tough question because it's on We only have a minute, and it is unfair. President Trump has released a huge number of files, vastly more than any administration did before. You can read incredibly embarrassing emails involving the former president of Harvard, involving Elon Musk, involving Les Wester. They've actually a lot of people have been humiliated, some people have lost their jobs. There's been a lot of transparency on this, and we know certainly that the president himself is not involved in anything untoward because the bind administration and the Obama administration had all of these files and didn't release anything and didn't charge President Trump or Donald Trump when he was not in the White House, so we know there's nothing there. Unfortunately, I think a lot of people it's just in the zeitgeist. People will repeat things that are false just because it feels fun to say.
Speaker 8: I guess.
Speaker 5: I mean, it is the number one accusation that gets hurled at everybody.
Speaker 6: No pedophile, pedophile, it's critical pedo theory.
Speaker 7: It's pedophilia pervades the universe and all of our leaders.
Speaker 3: It's a brain rot. It's challenging.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is challenging, but we do need to keep messaging on it because a lot of people believe it.
Speaker 3: Can't abandon it.
Speaker 8: You're not blackpil.
Speaker 6: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com.