Speaker 1: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies, cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin. It's the Alex Marlow Show's got.
Speaker 2: A lot of stuff to get to you today. It's election Day tomorrow. We'll give you some updates what's going on out in LA and elsewhere.
Speaker 3: Of course on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Feed Fresh interview up with Steve Hilton over the weekend. All of you should check that out as well. Really interesting elections in Columbia, all details on why that matters. I've got an a run update, I'll do that momentarily and some more Tallarico. But I'll start with a couple of fun items. First of all, I'm hosting for Hugh Hewett today, which is much to the chagrin of the guys in the booth because they're going to have to do even three more additional hours of work. So my team, led by Sean and Rick and others Junior Proucer Ricky, they handle my show, they handle Jennings show, and they handle Elder show. And they get this beautiful break where Dwayne Patterson, his team and Hewitt gets to take a huge show from Orange County, but we're going to try to do it here. But guess what I have to do from Larry Elder's desk. So I'm gonna be doing Hewitt Show hosted by Marlowe on Larry Elder's desk. Let's see how that goes. I think it's going to go great. It's always an honor to host for Hugh, who is one of the absolute pros in the game.
Speaker 3: So that's there.
Speaker 2: If you follow Hugh's stuff, I will be on and those of you who are in there, I think we're on one or two markets. We're on the a couple hundred markets each where're on at the same time. So if you want to listen to me twice, you'll have that opportunity. I won't tell you where. There's a couple places where you'll be able to listen to two different Marlowe shows at the same time. And you know what, I'm all over the place, guys. It's just how it goes. I had the funniest day on Friday because the Treasury Department reached out to me because the Secretary, Scott Bessett was in town and he was giving a major address, I think, the sort of definitive MAGA now address. And he gave this at at the Reagan Library, which is pretty close to where I live. It's in SeeMe Valley, California, about twenty miles from where I'm att. They invited me to go to that I could be a VIP check it out, maybe report on it, and I didn't have time for that. It couldn't make it over there, but they said that I could lead a panel. They invited me to lead a panel of small business leaders with Treasury secretary. And whenever cabinet secretary asked you to do stuff, then you typically say yes. But it is in one of those parts of LA which is a nice part of town at thousand oers, California, but a good solid hour plus from where I lived, and so I decided that I would accept because he's a Cabinet secretary. But I was committing to spend my entire Friday in the car, which is how these things go. So I'm heading out there after my busy work morning, which is always NonStop leading bright Bard News, doing the show, getting some podcasts in et cetera, trying to make all these things line up and then I'm heading over there and I get a call from the Treasury Department and they say to me that, hey, the secretary's running a late do you think you could entertain the audience for a while? And I said, what are you talking about? Does make a lot of sense. So I'm a journalist here. Could you give a speech on you know, all the like dunk on Newsom or something about stuff that's going on in California? And I thought for a second, and this is very bizarre. I got this bright part news. It used to be you wouldn't be allowed for your cabinet secretary in the room with a guy who runs Breitbart. And then now it's like, should I get up in front of a crowd that's there to see the Treasury Secretary and give a off the cuff speech like I'm in ninth grade speech and debate class, Like I'm in mister Coombs's class at Harvard Westlake, and I've got to do some sort of an activity. You have thirty minutes to give a speech on the state of business in California. And I said, yeah, why not, I'll do it. So I got up there in front of the crowd and I got to say, a lot of Marlow Show fans that people were holding up their phone showing the logo of the app. And then I got to lead this panel, small business panel after the speech, which went well. I got off a lot of jokes. I did forget at one joke though, one of my favorite La jokes in Sean tell me if you've heard this one before. But you know how La has the worst airport in the world, worst in the world. Everyone knows this has been ranked is the worst in the world. Do you know the terminals in the Lax airport, which is this bizarre horseshoe shape. If you want to cut across, there's only one lane to get across the airport. The terminals are in order one, two, three, four. You think I'm gonna say five, right, No, it's B then B, then five, then six, seven and eight. So we actually put a B in the middle of four and five. Why we did that, no one knows, but it just shows you the retardation of the people who laid out the city. And it's just one microcosm of all the things that go wrong here is that we're the type of city that would put terminal B between four and five.
Speaker 3: Because we just want to confuse people.
Speaker 2: So four and five are super far apart, but four and four and three are near each other, four and B or somewhat near each other. That's the type of thing that goes on in LA. And then you wonder why there's homeless people literally being bust in and dropped off here and we're like, yeah, let's just give them some houses and stuff. That's how we operate here, and that's why there's so much discussion of what's going on in the LA mayor race governor's race, and I'll have some of that to you on the show. But it was definitely a treat to get to speak off the cuff, like I was in ninth grade speeching debate class, talking about the city which is sort of falling apart and the state just falling apart. I have a refrain which I go to where I talk about how La is number one and California is number one, but number one if you're talking about illegal immigration, out migration, crime, cost of living, gas prices, then we're number one, but we are not number one and just about anything else. And yet we've got opportunity here tomorrow to start the process fixing stuff and we can fix stuff if California votes for Steve Hilton for governor, be ideally she's Steve Hilton Chad Bianco's top one and two, but that seems pretty far off. And then the mayor, the mayor's race with Spencer Pratt, Nitchier Rahman, who is an actual communist, and Karen Bass, who was in Ghana when the whole city burned down and does think that this solution to the homeless crisis that we have is to just do more of the same to give her four years. Keep in mind, we haven't had a Republican governor in this or a Republican mayor for a couple decades, and so it's all an extension of the same one party rule. And if you ask anyone do you think that it's good to have one party rule in a given city, in a given state, no one's going to say yes. No one in the entire world is going to say that it is a positive thing that we have one party that gets to dominate and never gets held to account. But because of the power of the unions, because Karen Bass has all the unions lie and behind her, she is still the favorite to win. Even though the city burned down on her watch, and she had Easter dinner at Nobu, San Diego, which I have an eyewitness who confirms that very odd person who said she would never leave the state if she was going to be or. I'm sorry, never leave the country if she's going to be mayor, and then left five times, at least the fifth being during when the city was burning down.
Speaker 3: She was in Ghana.
Speaker 2: So remarkable that this city could tolerate that, and I think it's a huge moment. The reason why I think it's a huge moment is because if California and LA don't vote properly tomorrow, if they don't vote for some sort of a change, then I do think that people are going to completely have given up on California. And I got to tell you, I think it's sort of a win win as a media person, even though I'm here in California, i live just north of LA. I'm hoping for something that is unexpected to happen. I'm hoping for some sort of a big blowout where Spencer Pracket's first in the LA Mayor's race, continues his momentum, and I'm hoping Steve Hilton runs away with the primary and the governor's race. He's not going to get to fifty percent, so hell after running a general. But people really don't like Kavi Orbasserra, Who's likely the number two. Tom Steyer is a guy who made his money on hedge funds and is completely as zero charismatic the attribute.
Speaker 3: She's no Riz.
Speaker 2: It's probably gonna be one of those two in California, and we could perhaps have anario where we're going to have a four or five month window where we can get some enthusiasm and try to convince some people. It's going to take convincing liberals that what's going on in this state is not acceptable and it's not a good example for the rest of the country. California and LA used to be aspirational. My dad moved from the East coast, came out here specifically because the idea of the concept of California, the concept of going west, is inherent to the American dream. And now you're seeing people go from the west, go to Texas, go to Nashville, go to Florida. I'll tell you, I don't know any person right of center in this who lives in this state who isn't constantly looking at real estate and all those other parts of the world, thinking can I get out here? Why not take some of the tax payer dollars and start putting it towards places that actually keep our city safe. They get homeless off the street that somehow get off the union addiction, get over that, so we can start fixing the school system, start having a sane migration policy where we're not encouraging illegal aliens to come here. If we could start doing that, then of course California, given all this natural beauty, given the fact that this huge university system, given the fact that we have Silicon Valley at the middle of an AI boom, the biggest, hottest industry in the world is located here, and of course Hollywood, which for years exported an idea of Americana which the world loved. All that is still here and can be here again with some really common sense stuff. Focus on things like trying to make it so that people keep more of their money, so that businesses are encouraged to move here instead of move out of here. Make it so that the citizens are safe, and we have parks are designed for the families and not for illegal alien criminals and drug addicts, and then also at a national level, make sure that we're not importing fentanyl from Mexico and China. All this stuff can happen, and we're gonna see if it's gonna happen tomorrow. I will give you my prediction after the break on what will happen, but I will say there is hope, and we love hope here.
Speaker 3: On the Marlow Show.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back with more.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: I've been talking about this for a few months now. Why because it's important and it's helping me. It's a handheld red light therapy device for pain and inflammation called the super Palm ten fifty. I use it right at home, and what I really like about is it's actually working on my back and my knee and no drugs, no invasion, and wow have I generally noticed a difference.
Speaker 3: Here's how it works.
Speaker 2: Some power led makes devices that deliver red and near infrared light energy directly into your cells reduces pain and inflammation. The science is called photo biomodulation or PBM, also known as red light therapy. You guys have heard about that this isn't some trendy wellness fad, though PBM has been researched around the world for decades. In fact, according to the PBM Foundation, over one hundred million patient treatments have been performed without any documented side effects. The engineering is impressive too. Some power LED devices feature a patent pended cooling system that lets you hold it closer to your skin, allowing deeper light penetration to reach your pain and inflammation. You can treat arthritis, knee pain, back, even tonightis, joints, and more. The handheld super Palm ten fifty also creates what's called a wall of light. The LEDs project at a ninety degree angle, which eliminates hot spots and spreads light evenly over a wider area, making it five to nine times more effective than many alternative technologies. These are medical grade PBM devices you can use at home, and they're also used by dentists, chiropractors, physiotherapists, wellness centers, and even researchers studying PBM. If you want to learn more, check them out at sunpowerled dot com. If you use the code marlow, you get ten percent off. Feel better, Be better, treat your pain and inflammation at home just like I do. Sunpowerled dot Com use the code Marlow. All right, So at the bottom of the hour, which is when the minute hand on the analog clock points to the six at the bottom of the clock, that's what we call the bottom of the hour here in the radio business. I will give you my predictions for what's going to happen in California tomorrow and why I think there is some hope, and I'll tell you the keys to where that hope lies. But I do want to give you some national security foreign policy updates, because that was the big news over the weekend. US Iran conflict continued over the weekend. So the ceasefire, the fragile ceasefire which keeps getting interrupted, the US struck Iranian targets. They are of course branding this is self defense, as they do all the time on Iranian radar, air defenses and drone command control sites in Gork which is in southern Iran, and Kesham Island which is in the Persian Gulf in the Persian Gulf coast. So this is on Saturday and Sunday, and they said that they were responding to the Iran drowne downing a US drone over international waters. Iran had a retaliatory strike on a base in Kuwait. So US forces are based in Kuwait and they did have a strike on Kuwait. So this has caused oil. Marcus get concerned. Make it feel like we're not as close to a piece as every day. I feel like I'm bringing you different news on the show over closer to piece, every further away oils up as we're recording today. For this reason, so we continue to look at the strait of our moves as a really substantial play that Iran is making. That is a minimum dragging this stuff out. They're watching American media, they know this war is generally completely unpopular. It's anyone who doesn't trust Donald Trump does not like the war, and a lot of people who do tru trust Trump or either neutral or negative on it. And that's the nature of where things are right now. I'm also seeing people in the more war mongery side of things, the more neo conservative side of things, talking about perhaps it's going to take several years for us to completely rid Iran of this horrific regime, and we might need to in order to preserve the piece and to make sure that nuclear development doesn't take place. We could be looking at a couple of year proposition. I'll tell you, people in my audience who generally trust President Trump probably are not going to be happy to get that sort of news if that becomes the plan. So again, this is a tough one, as complicated as it gets, the most complex issue that the President's had to deal with, and with oil prices now jumping seven as of the time we're recording today, and the fully closed straight of our moves. Again, this is the sort of thing where it could drag out in a negative way, or who knows, maybe we could come up with a deal tomorrow. All right, that's number one. Next one, A Bola'll give you quick update theory. Again, the disease talk is not always great radio, though I do love it. I do picture myself off and run behind the mic. It's nineteen seventies and it's done on the dead and I'm broadcasting out to the world the a zombie apocalypse is coming. I can't quite go that far with a bowla But it's not looking good. Some positive news World Health Organization has says five people have recovered in the Democratic Republic of Congo, but travel situation not good. There's at least one case in Brazil, or two potential patients in Brazil. So ted Rose, who was horrific during the pandemic, doctor Tedros, but not a medical doctor one runs a world health organization seems to be putting out more reasonable statements this time. But the China's now under a low threat level. But we're trying to keep an eye on this, but certainly we don't like this, and the doctors are very negative on this particular abola outbreak. It is the sort of thing where I'm hearing a lot of concern from people in my wife's line of work that they feel like that this is who's a medical doctor. They're hearing about this more often than prior a bolas, and they're more concerned about it. I'll give you a positive a medical development. So a new drug is now had unprecedented results for pancreatic cancer. This is one that has caused a lot of happy news in my wife's line of work as an oncologist. And this is the drug that I believe is the one that Ben's as is on. But there's a lot of reports that there is a fresh drug for patriotic cancer that is now able to double life expectancy from six months with first stage four cancer patient to thirteen months, and this, of course double is great news. Thirteen months is a long time for people with that horrible diagnosis. It's a but we've been using the same patriotic answer drugs in this country for about thirty or forty years. We've had almost no innovation. And what's exciting about innovation is you don't know where it's going to go from here. But there's a drug that's called Dearra Zenra sib. I don't think that's that's not I they gotta work on that branding, but anyway, there it's a The enthusiasm is just through the roof because they're now in phase three trials five hundred patients showing double the survival time. And that's why Ben sas So, I think, was given four months to live like six seven months ago, is still here. I think that's the one he's on. And that's exciting stuff there, which is positive. And I love when we see this innovation because it just gives a lot of people hope that perhaps there are solutions around the corner, particularly for the worst viruses imaginable. All right, one more international item run off in Colombia. This is really interesting between Ablardo de la Espriea. He's a businessman promising to build more prisons than Boukele is building El Salvador. So he's branding himself as Trumpian. He's a a family man and he's someone who just wants to clean up the trash, the human trash, and I think that's very cool. And he's going up against a guy who is a far leftist in that runoff, who is basically campaigning on law fair against conservatives. That's his whole pitch is He's going to jail conservatives. So you've got a guy who's going to put the bad guys in jail versus the guy who is who's going to prosecute conservative politicians. Very interesting development there, and I'll have more when we come back, all right. So when I was in thousand, I was California giving my off the cuff speech for the audience that was there to see the Treasury Secretary.
Speaker 3: Which he did not get to see the speech, by the way.
Speaker 2: He got to see me moderate a panel that had way too many people on it, and so I barely got to interact with him at all, and then shake in his hands he's very nice, though very nice man, Scott Bessant, when the sharpest guy's around and pure maga, I got to talk about a lot of stuff that's important to me, about how I feel like the Trump movement is responsible for resetting global American trade, resetting our economy, resetting the thoughts that we were too dependent on foreign suppliers, that we'd sort of fallen asleep, and that we'd taken supply chains. For granted, we were vulnerable when it comes to pharmaceuticals. We had taken cheap goods imported from China and elsewhere and thought that was a sign of a thriving economy, not of a people that had this wonderful industrial base, this entrepreneurial spirit, the desire to build, the desire to create, and California was sure of the emblem of that. And then now that's fallen off. And so the big question that was on everyone's mind was is there actually hope? Is there actually hope that we could come back? If you can come back in California, the rest of the country ebodes so well, And here is my short answer. We still have to overcome two massive things. First of all, we've had so much out migration, not just from California, but from La. So anyone who wants to vote for Spencer Pratt tomorrow, it's a limited group of people who can actually do it. Like, guys in the studio, how many of you actually live in La Pull me and tell me my ear sean, because I technically don't. I live in the city just adjacent to LA in La County, so I don't get to vote. So a bunch of the people that I shout out on the show don't. Actually they're not necessarily voting in La proper, even though we all work here and we spend time here and we spend sales tax dollars here. But a lot of people have left, and then you look at California, it's the same thing. A lot of people who might identify as at California in their heart, they're in Nashville, they're in Texas, they're in Florida already. And that's part of the thing that's happened is there's already been so many people who have left, and the illegal immigrants have continued to come established families here, and then there's always that poll for people who are of a liberal mindset to come to California, and we have to overcome that. Plus, as I've said, the unions. The state is run by the unions, and when it is a major political establishment, it has machines. Gavin Newsom, Kamala Harris, Javier Basera, these people are ma politicians. Karen Bass, Karen Bass is the support of all of the unions. That's why she's pulling better than Nitzche Rahman, who is on the city council, who's further communist. She's more communist, she's more than Mam Donnie we're gonna seize your property type wing. And she's now pulling in third place because she does not have the institutional support. And this is why all the bad things that the left does. And I ranked about the left all the time, and I ranked about the Democrats all the time. You have to be aware establishments. Political establishments are incredibly risky because they stifle thought. They mean that you can't have outside the box creative ideas. You can't think of, well, here's a problem that's been going on forever. Traffic, terrible airport, too much homelessness, too much illegal aliens. They can't have outside the box thinking because that's a rejection of the entire establishment. Okay, so let me give you some details from the races that's coming up. I really enjoyed going looking at California in general, where Steve Hilton, my friend, is on the ballot, as well as another capable Republican, Chad Bianco. This was a cut of Hassan Piker, left wing avatar for the far left. I would say, the communist movement in this country. Who is pro China, pro Cuba. We've been talking about him a lot on the show, and he was talking about exactly the concept I was just laying out cut seventeen.
Speaker 5: Please, gentlemen, Javierbicera is a machine politician. I will not vote for him. He's he has been getting tens of millions of dollars, hundreds of millions of dollars gearing up for an opposition to Tom Steyer or Steve Hilton, even from every single corporation. People will be like, oh, Tom Steyer made his money off this, Tom Styr made his money off that. All of those companies are spending tens of millions of dollars against Tom Styr right now, what the are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, Tom Sire made a bunch of money in hedge funds, and he's tried to keep buying himself offices. So he just feels like Tom Style will be the closest to his political values. That's what it's about. These people don't care about character. More on that in a moment. One thing that's really interesting is I saw this clip of his guy named Doug Ellen, who created the show Entourage, which is just a it's a love letter to La, and I always love the show. It's kind of stupid, fun, but it's very much a male fantasy of a show. But growing up in La, it made La look very glamorous and cool to falling around a movie star and a bunch of his friends as they go around La having the time of their lives, getting jobs and going to parties and being with girls, all that fun stuff. And the show was an absolute blast. And he's someone who I always thought was kind of flirtatious with conservative politics, but he's always said he doesn't like Trump. But he's been out there really hard writing for Spencer Pratt, like out and proud saying I'm supporting Spencer Pratt's campaign. This is the type of thing we need to see. Let me play we got a cut of this, guys, I hope you have your dump button ready. I don't know if we hopefully we got all the bad words in it, but let's play cut twenty two.
Speaker 6: Please Ala Times, guess letters.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 6: One of fifteen cameras that I now have at this house, two German shepherds, three legal guns. Five years ago. Didn't lock a door here, but you know what happened. Two animals invaded my house. It's not made up, it's not false. And this city has collapsed in the last five years. There is no denying it unless you have an agenda, and I don't know what that is. But you say, oh, Spencer Pratt has no experience, so how can we possibly think about this? What experience did Karen bass Avoca, Rick Caruso, who we know can build things, who we know can fix problems, when you made sure he couldn't win. So right now you're putting people in the same position that you did with Trump, who I did not vote for, by the way you put him in by making sure we had no option.
Speaker 2: He added the victim of a home invasion. I have my parents in law who live in La Proper and in a very very nice part of town. And I'll tell you constantly you have to be so vigilant about locking your cars, not leaving your purse out in front of the car. I wrote about this and breaking Biden about how there was a warning that was put out and not to leave water bottles out because people breaking your car to get water bottles, to get the ten cent recycling purchase whatever it is, they're the rebate. You go to the recycling center, you get you get ten cents for water bottle. That's the level of crime that's here because we have a society has protected the criminals. So a couple of things in there that are big. First of all, a guy who's successful in mainstream Hollywood, same flat out we need change because we're rejecting the premise that we have to do the same thing over and over again. That we can't have just the status quo if we want to save the city. And there's a guy who represents exactly the opposite of the status quo, Spencer Pratt. So I'm gonna support him because whatever we got now is not working. What is Karen Bass's experience is ruining a city. So to argue Spencer Brad has no experience. What does Spencer Pratt do? He's on reality TV and he was a gem entrepreneur. He was selling crystals as what he was doing. He was a crystal salesman. And so that's someone who is never been anywhere close to messing up a city. You gotta admit that does not have that in his resume. But we need to get people who are sort of liberal to vote for him. And my prediction, unfortunately, is that there's just not enough of them. There's just not enough liberals who are willing to admit I've been wrong all this time. Liberalism has not worked in California. Democrat rule has not worked in LA, and so we're going to vote the other way. So my visual prediction is I do think that Hilton and Pratt make it to run off. I do think that's gonna happen. I don't know for sure, but I think so. But in a general this is where the machine politics consolidate. And I'm putting a marker down now. He mentioned Rick Caruso there, who's a guy who I don't think super highly of in terms of agreeing with me on my MAGA style politics, but is a builder builds malls, high end malls, very nice malls, and he ran against Karen Bath last time and narrowly lost. He's a guy's Democrats pro abortion, but overall he's competent, and we don't care about competent. We care about pandering. Do you pander to my union? Do you pander to my agenda on a specific matter? Hopefully there's enough people whose agenda involved not having homeless crackheads like zombies wandering down the streets arousing your family. Hopefully there's enough people whose agenda is to make sure that they feel a little bit safer that they're not going to have their home invaded despite the fact that they have expensive security systems. Maybe there are people who fed up with the school system where we pay double what other states pay with worse results. But I don't know if that's how the mindset is out here, and unfortunately I feel like that is not the standard.
Speaker 3: So what could be.
Speaker 2: Our savior though, and what could be our savior? And why I hope these guys at least make it to the runoff is because the Democrats are assembling the worst slate of politicians I think I've ever seen, and things somehow got even worse for Graham Platner over the weekend, where the Wall Street Journal in the New York Times put out reports that Platner have been sending sexually explicit text messages to women between six and twelve women. Was even using a platform called kick, which has at a lot of scandals for child sexual predation on the platform. And you're going to get one Democrat after the next, after the next making excuses for Platner, making excuses that this is all okay, and his campaign team is going to go out and act like, you know, he should be talking about sports ball at day Portnoy. That's how they're gonna run this campaign. Not that he's a guy who has stolen valor as a fake populist, someone who said he wanted to go to war to kill the bad guys and then complain about getting set to war. A guy with a literal Nazi tattoo. That's sort of the elephant in the room here, right, The guy still is a Nazi tattoo that he now doesn't regret. I saw one tweet framing up as an accident. The Nazi tattoo, no, is an intentional Nazi tattoo, which they're forgiving all this stuff, which I find to be just It's too much.
Speaker 3: It's just too much.
Speaker 2: It wasn't as if there wasn't enough bad stuff about Platiner. Now all of a sudden, we know that he's sending sexually explicit tech to lots of women who are not his wife. They're the worst people in the world when it comes to having consistency, evading hypocrisy, and having competence.
Speaker 3: What has he done? What is the record that Graham Platner's got.
Speaker 2: What's the record that Kieren mass has got?
Speaker 3: Have these people?
Speaker 2: Do they have anything to show for their lives other than that they can be righteous on social media complaining about Donald Trump and Republicans. James Tallerico. James Tallerico now has he has now resorted to having such canned remarks that clips like this are possible cut twenty please.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, I've gone to every corner of this campaign, from Beaumont to from Amarilla or Brownsville, everywhere in between, and I can't tell you the number of people who come up to me at at the end of these events and whisper I'm not a down credit the Women's Protection.
Speaker 2: Program that was from I saw of the Mike Lee, the based Mike Lee, which is actual Center's Mike Lee. It's funny that he does that. Center Mike Lee's literal twitor accounts is based Mike Lee on it. So, uh, we're very very all very online. But if you couldn't hear that was tall Erico giving the exact answer, the exact verbiage, at the exact cadence. That's how hurst he is. He's completely plastic. I got another caloricocut. I gotta play cut three. Polease, do you still believe there are six biological sexes?
Speaker 7: I know there are two sexes, men and women. I also know there's a very small percentage of people who have these chromosomal abnormalities, and I believe they deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
Speaker 3: There you go, So he's come off it. That's good, that's an improvement.
Speaker 2: But that said, he did say there were six biological sexes in the past, and he's acting. So we don't dignify the other people. We do dignify them, but we also dignify men and women. Do you guys see what's going on out in California now? Now they're experimenting with they're putting men and women on the women's podium. So the women are getting acknowledged, but so are the men who are fake women who are beating the women on the podium. So you're seeing like nine people podium. Now if women's sports, okay, let's see, that's gonna go California. That's the one thing we're number one at at bright part. I'm sorry in California. The number one thing in California that we are is men beating women in women's sports. That we are number one, all right. If you're looking to solve a major problem, which is looking out towards your future and to see if you can protect your money, one of the best things you can do is invest in precious metals. We are at a turning point right now because when conflict breaks out as it has the Middle East, you gotta see what's happening with oil. It's surging, gas prices are rising, shipping costs spiking. Your dollar doesn't go as far as it used to. But one thing that you can do is if you were invested in precious metals. You know silver is very hot right now, then this is a massive protection against this volatile time, because gold just solid. It's solid physically, it's it is solid in a figurative sense as well. So are you protective for what comes next? I think you should be in the gold business and silver as well. Lear Capital or my partners Lear Alex dot com is their website. Eight hundred nine nine to two two two five five is their phone number get their information eight hundred nine nine to two two two five to five. So I'm trying to share with you some positive ideas, some ideas about how to make America a more prosperous place. And I'm trying to contrast that with what the Democrats are going on about at this time, what matters to them. Tom Steyer, the billionaire socialist, Yes, I know that's ironic. Out in California, he was meeting with a person named ab Hernandez before a meet where Abe Hernandez a biological meal, beat a bunch of women in sports. Can we play cut seven please?
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 4: It's the job of the governor to stand between danger and Californians and I mean it, and to make sure that people are safe and to protect them from all the malign influences in this world. And I take that super super super seriously for you to, you know, and I'm so proud of you for what you're doing. I'm so proud of you for succeeding, so part proud of you for competing. That's really the point. And I'm gonna hope, like heck that you don't just make state, but you do really well there money, Thank you, deal, deal, Congratulations on what you've gone as a mom, and congratulations, but you've gone to.
Speaker 2: Nephlick, thank you, read to go. It sounds like you're going to cry. Is he going to cry? Is he going to cry? This is a young man who then would go on to finish first place beating a female in a track competition. And the guy who wants to be governor wants to buy self the governor's race in California thinks that it is the brave person is the man who costplays as a woman and then beats women in sports, and that's what's worthy of applause. So we're living completely different realities. Recall the tall Rico I've been talking about says that the number one thing that makes him happiness, heart whatever is the thing is trans children. It loves trans children. That's big for him, and we're in a media environment where people are not I think fully grasping this. I was reminded of this clip. This is from last year where Joe Rogan thought that Tall Rico should run for president. This is the top podcast in the world Cut twenty one place.
Speaker 7: I do think earnestness and hope and optimism are going to make a comeback.
Speaker 8: Well, that's why people like you I'd like to see more of in politics. You need to run for president. We need someone who's actually a good person.
Speaker 2: He's a fantastic person, just loves transing the kids, like that's really good. It's the CBS News Apparently this is according to Radar Online, which is tabloid. So I don't know if this is if this is true, but Radar Online is reporting the CBS News wants Joe Rogan to work for them on sixty Minutes. That feels like that could be fake. I could be getting a hoax on that. Remember, CBS News is right wing now, So the idea is to get a podcaster who's not super political but thinks Talla Rico with his trans kid should run for president. We need to solve major problems here in this country. We've got a lot of big ones, and we keep creating new ones for ourselves, like men beating women in sports, for example. It's pretty high on the list. We caught this one at Bright Part over the weekend. This is Congresswoman Latifa Simon out of California where else, talking about how we need an underground railroad for abortions.
Speaker 3: Cut eleven.
Speaker 9: Please the Supreme Court. It's not the Roberts Court. It's the Trump Court, okay. And the Trump Court is hell bent on bringing us back to a Jim Crow South. It's hell been and it has taken the bodily autonomy away from young women and girls in terms of the abortion rights and their reproductive health rights. The administration is extremely clear on how they view women and disabled people. There's over twenty states right now where women can't access the right to abortion. We have to create underground railroads. We have to ensure that our college and universities were holding our presidents to account, to say, stop sending the names of protesters to this evil dj from the courts to every single department within the administration.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, we hate the disabled? Now, this is new.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that I knew that we were supposed to hate the blacks. I know that, Like, that's what we're in the right, even though Blacks are moving towards Trump at a pretty rapid rate. We're supposed to hate the Latinxes even though they're voting for Trump now, But now we hate the disabled.
Speaker 3: Come on, I say, we don't hate everyone. See what do we even get the disabled?
Speaker 2: Nothing gets it disabled. It's blasphemy, all right, But it just shows you that she thinks you need an underground railroad to keep the mass lauder of nac human life going. That's what's so important, Democrats, that we need to have a because of the Jim Crow nature of our country and the Trump Court, because trumpet Supreme Court picks as is right for the Constitution. We now have an underground railroad so we can keep slaughtering babies about any restrictions whatsoever. Very compelling stuff. Over on MS now, guy named Ali Velshi, who I believe is an immigrant to this country. He was advocating against celebrating America to fifty of play cut eighteen. Please gentlemen. In one month, America will mark the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of its founding Like previous anniversaries.
Speaker 7: There is a deep unease about this. I feel a deep.
Speaker 4: Unease about these celebrations to which I am invited to mark the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of our so called democracy.
Speaker 2: It's just unbelievable. Is he's got the harry carry glasses. He's got a just a gorgeous head of skull. He's from Canada, and he gesticulates with his hands like avenuesom and he says flat you should not be celebrating this country. Well, we'll please go back to Canada run by Justin Trudeau, Fidel Castro's son. Whenever you like, Ali Belshie. That's today's show. Go in peace, to love and serve the Lord