Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say, college chapter. Go start attning point, you say, high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same. Here I am Lord, Use me. Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company. I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 2: All Right, So, for those who didn't see our show yesterday, these are the two sons of Pastor son, who is a pastor that Charlie met while he was in Korea. That was the last international trip he took. He met with him, and just a very short time later, I think literally one or.
Speaker 3: Two days correct, he was two.
Speaker 2: Days he was arrested by Korean authorities for the alleged that his political activities amounted to criminal behavior. And there's been a lot of threats like that against Christian pastors in South Korea. For those who don't know, South Korea actually is a quite Christian country. It has one of the highest numbers of Christian believers in Asia, especially East Asia, And so we've been following that story and we wanted to have them on again.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'll also add we were backstage when I think it was my dad he brought pastor's son over and he said, you know, he's been speaking up. They're arresting pastors. He might get arrested. And Charlie and I kind of looked at each other and we're like, surely not.
Speaker 2: We hear about that in the US. Like all these guys, there's a lot of guys in the US will see like I'm being persecuted. I'll take that risk of getting arrested. It never actually yes, So.
Speaker 4: We're like no, like for what he's like, oh, talking about politics from the pulpit during an off election season, like breaking you can go into that. But we're like, no, no way, and Charlie goes, okay, I'll tell you what gives me the phone. He's like, take a picture. And as they take the picture, Charlie goes, I took that photo because if and when you get arrested, I'm going to post it everywhere and blasted on social media to make sure I get you out of prison. And so the reason we're doing this podcast, and the reason why all of us have been so just invested in the story is because Charlie was literally personally invested in the story. And so if you guys could tell us exactly why he was arrested and then also just kind of that story, it was so great, meaning, guys, backstage at that event.
Speaker 5: Before I started off with my father's story, it was an honor to meet Mikey and Charlie Kirk in the backstage. I was there about Mikey when pastor a while reached out to Charlie and Mikey introducing my father. I didn't not know that my father would be arrested two days after because not a lot of Christians and also even the family members, we didn't know that he would be arrested because the arrest warrant. We read the whole forty nine pages of that and it was absurd because the mainly it was politically he was violating the political neutrality from the pulpit. But when we go back to Covid lockdown, my father was the only mana church pastor that didn't surrender worship and it was to a point where the church was literally lockdown and they putes around the church.
Speaker 3: Police went to the church and force of the.
Speaker 5: Government officials did that and we still worshiped outside increasing the temperature. And ever since then, my father has been the symbol of Christian conservatism in Korea and he has been the biggest threat to the leftist government because he would be so vocal he speak out, just like how Pastor Bob has been doing as well during Kobe lockdown as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, my wife's family is here too and they have a similar story from their grandfather, but also them having been persecuted in the Soviet Union and Joseph Vanderingo he has an amazing story. He's still alive. He has a great book called KGB's Most Wanted. But they have such a similar story. And this is actually how they've met. My dad is during in the Soviet Union, he was running one of the biggest underground t networks and he was arrested for it and put in the gulag, and then he got out, did it again and was arrested again. And so they came to America and they saw that my dad was facing you know, hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines, in possible jail time, and had to go to court and get a legal team. And our congregants were getting fined just simply for worshiping during COVID and they're like, wait, this is really scary. This reminds us what we came from in the Soviet Union. And so now they're seeing that in your dad, and we're all seeing that, and so this is a warning sign. This is Korea, but this could also come to America exactly.
Speaker 3: That's why we're here.
Speaker 4: And is this something you ever thought you would have to deal with with your dad? You never thought your dad would have to get arrested.
Speaker 5: Surely, so ever, since COVID lockdown again, my father sold six lawsuits out of sixteen he's facing is from lockdown. And yeah, it's upsurd for just simply worshiping, not following the guideline. And we still didn't know that even though he was going through sixteen lawsuits, we didn't even imagine, We couldn't imagine that my father would actually be imprisoned. And that's because So to give you a little bit of context, what's going on in Christian community right now is in Korea, ten million Christians out of fifty million are Christians. However, the misconcept and misleading idea of separation between the church and state has been implemented among Christians. Even so, actually, we've invited Pastor Robb multiple times going back three four years ago, and he has awakened a lot of Christians in Korea and giving us encouragement and told us to be courageous, just like how Bible tells us. And that's been basically moving Christian movement in Korea as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you and I talked with Charlie a ton about the low birth rate in Korea. It's the lowest in the What Charlie.
Speaker 3: Spoke about at the event is it think it's the lowest in the world.
Speaker 2: It's about point seven per so it means on average, their rate is such that the average woman in Korea would have point seven children by the time she's finished.
Speaker 4: And so just to put that into perspective, point seven the extinction rate of Korea at that rate, it's one.
Speaker 2: Hundred more hundred grandparents will have about thirty five thirty six kids who will have twelve grandchildren.
Speaker 4: And so the extinction rate is four times that of COVID nineteen. And your dad is facing fines, in jail time and needs currently in prison for what he did during COVID nineteen, when your entire country is shut down everything for something that doesn't even have the same extinction rate as their current birth rate exactly, and they're not even doing anything to combat the birth rate right now they say they are, they're really.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, it's not going it's not improving.
Speaker 3: So do the pastors talk about that.
Speaker 2: I guess it was so interesting to me when I was I was in Seoul for about a week and I just felt like I didn't see children at all.
Speaker 3: I think I saw one toddler.
Speaker 2: It was in a McDonald's and they had squeaky shoes that made a rubber ducky sound every time they.
Speaker 3: Took a step, and that was about it. Very Korean and very Korean.
Speaker 2: So I guess, yeah, I know that's not on the topic of getting arrested, But what do what do pastors say about that? Is there an awareness of like do they say our country is going to go extinct if we don't do what every generation prior to us did pretty much automatically.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So the very law my father has been arrested for and in prison four is election law violation. It's because my father criticized a political candidate for pushing lgbtagend into schools and even church not being able to preach about I know what's simple and what's not, and also a candidate that promised to appoint thirty percent of the government of positions for sexual minorities, and as a pastor, my father had to say something about that. And because of that skill was being too political. And because of risk of flight, my father has been imprisoned. But my father has been serving the same community, same area for the last thirty three years without even taking a sabbatical, and risk of flight is just an absurd reason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I mean, the church is the only one that's bringing the message to have more children than you can afford. The church is the only one that's providing a community to support families even when they can't afford cost of living and to find jobs. In Korea, the church is the one that's actually helping this existential birth rate that's going to eviscerate your country in this ancient civilization that you guys have. It's really sad to see that the government, instead of partnering with that, is turning on it and saying, instead of partnering with them, let's jail the pastors hire all the people that can't have kids because they're gay. And then that's.
Speaker 3: What you're saying.
Speaker 4: He said thirty They wanted to hire thirty percent of the government workforce as sexual minorities. So you're referring to gay people, and Blake correct me.
Speaker 3: That would lower the gay rate in our government. They that would lower the Yeah, it's it's it's sad to see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So tell me about your your story. How do you fit in?
Speaker 6: One problem in South Korea is, for instance, young Christian women women they do not want to have baby. Actually, it's ridiculous, that's weird.
Speaker 3: The Bible says they should.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but there's no Christian word you actually in South Korea churches and among Christians. So that's the problem of South Korea. And that results in the I think my father finally and during COVID nineteen there are lots of megachurch in South Grade. You know, maybe the biggest church is South in South Korea, full constat church. Yeah, and so in soult but their biggest in.
Speaker 3: The world, biggest in the world.
Speaker 6: But pastors think like there are seventy percent conservative people, but there are thirty percent Democrats. Democrats is in the church. So they gave up to speak speak speak up about birthrate or that kind of thing. So because it.
Speaker 5: Would make a lot of people uncomfortable. M hm, even although it was one third of the Christian population. Are you guys married, My brother's married, dear kids, yeah, two kids.
Speaker 2: Ah, single handedly triple in the country's birth rate.
Speaker 5: Yes, and I have much more. Yeah, I love it anymore. And once I get married, I should get married soon. Yeah, something I need to learn. Or Mike as well, I'm you know, many many much older than he is, but much respect for you man.
Speaker 4: Thank you, I get married young. Ed's all, Charlie, is what it is. So what what is the best way to get your dad out of prison right now? And how long is his sentenced?
Speaker 6: So which is unpresented?
Speaker 5: The prosecutors ask for one year imprisonment and this this is absurd because when you look at the legal presidents for the electional violation, even the ones that have ran for the office, they have only gotten fined. So it's not much of a you know, criminal thing that you know you would get in prison for. But prosecutors asking me one for one year imprisonment is absurd and it could be up to one year. But so as sons, we personally want my father to be released because they're going after the church, church members, assistant pastors, and police accessing my family's telecommunication education logs multiple times for investigation, and they could add more charges to my father's case so they can lock him up again. But long term wise, we need not only South Koreans, but American and also Christians in the world to raise voices to secure releases, freedom and freedom of religious education. And I believe that that is what's essential in looking at this case and know that that this will come to your door someday, everybody.
Speaker 7: This is Andrew Covett, executive producer of The Charlie Kirk Show. BURNA is proud to continue supporting Charlie Kirk's mission and the important work of turning Point USA because empowering Americans to defend their freedoms begins with protecting themselves, their families, and their communities. The Burna les lethal launcher looks like a firearm, but it isn't one. It fires powerful chemical, irritant and kinetic projectiles that can stop a threat in its tracks, giving you the time and space you need to get to safety. And now you can hear from Charlie and his own words.
Speaker 1: BURNA is about preventing tragedy and preserving life without the consequences of using lethal measures. It's legal in all fifty states, requires no background checks, and over five hundred thousand units are in the hands of responsible citizens and law enforcement. BURNA can be shipped directly to your door. I've personally tested the burn A pistol and can vouch for its effectiveness and its ease of use.
Speaker 7: Be prepared, be confident, Be safe. Go to Burna by RNA dot com. That's burna dot com. And see why tens of thousands of Americans are choosing Burna for peace of mind.
Speaker 4: How many pastors like your dad are imprisoned in Korea right now?
Speaker 5: None? Because my father is the most vocal one and they are setting example right now.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 4: There's no other ones prior to him though, that have been released.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: So in May, my father's Cigaret Church and our home were rated, which is also unpresented. And in July, Yoda Full Gospel Church, which is the biggest church. Again, like you said, Mikey has been raided, and the most influential pastor, doctor Billy Kim, his broadcasting company has been raided. He was the interpreter for Billy Gore and Crusade in Korea. And so they have rated the most vocal one, my father, biggest church and the most influential.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, actually this really pisses me off because it was at that event in Korea that Yoida Full Gospel Church, the pastor was going to speak at that build Up Korea event, and they had like thirty five pastors that were signed up to come, and all these donors that had had pledged funds for the event, and then two days prior they found out Charlie was coming and Americans were coming, and the government reached out to these people and threatened them, and so Yudo Full Gospel pulls out, the biggest church in the world pulls out of this event, and all of the pastors cancel, and only three showed up. And of the three that showed up, only one decided and promised to meet with Charlie. And that was your dad, and he's paying the consequences of that. And on top of that, the donors were targeted, they pulled all their funds. It makes me furious at your government one but two, it also makes me really upset at the pastors who aren't willing to say I don't care if I go to jail like Charlie. These people declined a meeting with Charlie, and he gave his entire life, everything that he had to offer, He sacrificed, quite literally to the point of death. And these pastors can't even be brave enough to go to a meeting because they're afraid of losing their congregation, in their paycheck and their comfortability, and so honestly they need to probably be ashamed of themselves and use this as an opportunity to repent and stand up and for your dad, we need to use this as an opportunity to blast this message as far as it can go and to the people that are watching this too. This is Charlie was heavily invested in your dad's story. He took that picture because he wanted to get your dad out of prison, and he didn't even know he was in prison yet. And so I, whatever it is, we want to help. But the more your story can be out there, the better. What is your dad facing in prison on a day to day basis.
Speaker 5: To share a little bit more so the first three weeks, the prisoners there would have access to kenty where they can buy underwares and blankets and extra etc. But every four days when they would have the access to canteen, the prosecutors and police they called my father in for questioning. So he would have worn he warned, he wore the underwears that the previous inmate from that cell will be wearing. So when I was imagined that, you know, my father, he's coming from a very you know, the bottom, you know, for life. But hygiene is one of you know, one of the things that he really cared about. But him going through that and many men you know, binding him, binding my father in ropes, things like that and delaying the legal process have been very hard for my family. But I know God has allowed this time and this environment for a reason.
Speaker 6: So yeah, yep.
Speaker 5: And uh, he's in a cell that's only a five meter square, so very small by himself and mhm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, very cold he has.
Speaker 5: There's a barely heating system there, so they have to put warm water in a pee tea bottle and he has to uh, you know, put that between the arms to keep himself a little warmer and sleep through that. So a lot of prayers needed.
Speaker 3: Hm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So is this a is this a big news story in Korea or how much does tension does it get in the wider.
Speaker 5: Yes, So a lot of Christians are raising their voices and we are we are free, furious, not only us, but you know, just like how America has been doing under Biden administration, the current regime has taken over media, especially the legacy media and stay controlled media as well education and church as well, silence and pastors. So not enough of you know, coverage are getting.
Speaker 6: They want to add something and Korea legacy media. They are talking about my father has.
Speaker 3: Far right, far right and that one before.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and personally, personally, we are receiving receiving a lots of messages from megachurch pastors, of pastors and lots of pastors from South Korea, but they are not speaking up, speaking out publicly. They're hesitant. Yes, personally, we are getting lots of support, supporting message.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, hm hm wow.
Speaker 2: I'm just do you get Yeah, I'm just thinking of like the Gospel of Matthew, the whited sepulchers, you know, right just on the outside, but like rotten within, and it's very it's it's hugely upsetting you. You're a pastor and you sympathize in private, but you won't say anything publicly. What what is the point of being a pastor? Why do you even exist?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are a.
Speaker 5: Lot of elders and uh, past pastors in Korea that have been reaching out to us and also uh you know, messaging us. But they what they say is, you know, there are forty or thirty per sent that are voting for the Democrats, so we can't and we're not able to speak out for your father. So We've been praying for you, but not public key that we can do that we are not able to do anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well for you guys, have you faced any backlash criticism? Has your family been targeted at all? Your children, your wife?
Speaker 3: What have you guys faced?
Speaker 4: And also do you get do you have people receive your message better here in America or in Korea?
Speaker 5: A lot better in America because I feel like this is this is really sad and in a way funny because there are a lot of Christians supporting my family and my father as well and SECO Church. But I feel like Americans are speaking out even louder than Christian Koreans and Christians uh, Christians in Korea and.
Speaker 6: Yeah, actually lots of thought Koreans. They are threatened by current government, so I can't understand why they are hesitating to supporting us, to support us publicly.
Speaker 5: Uh. And we are actually being mocked a lot on social media and you know, news articles saying my father is far far right extremist.
Speaker 3: And also when.
Speaker 5: Charlie visited to to attend event, the legacy media and the state control media framed Charlie as the far right extremist. And what I even said on social media. Is he's the one who has been welcoming debate and free speech. So even if the Democrats want to say things against you know, Charlie or us, it's okay because as long as you have logic, which they don't have a lot of times, you know, they've been like that. And ever since COVID lockdown, my father, the secretary Church, our family has been mocked and we've been threatened, of course, but we're used to it. And thank god, we have been blocking a lot.
Speaker 6: Of the noises. Good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, rejoice in your sufferings. But I'm so sorry you guys are having to go through this. And just know that we're invested in the story because Charlie was invested in the story. I even remember we were walking up to the convention center and this reporter ran up to him. Do you remember this, Like I don't unfort and she was like, Charlie, what do you have to say about you know, President Trump saying that Korea needs is not arrest pastors. And he was like, just don't arrest pastors. It's not that difficult, and it's like it really is that simple, and like everybody's like, no, you cannot talk to the media, you can't talk, and Charlie is like I left him with one sentence, and like that's all they deserve. They deserve one sentence, Like, you guys are so ridiculous. Stop arresting pastors.
Speaker 2: And this is a place where we should have leverage. There are thirty thousand US troops in Korea, Yes, spend billions of dollars is to secure that country's independence from the north from China, and I feel it would be reasonable for us to say, you know, and you know, we have our trade disputes or whatever, but I think it's reasonable to say, if we're going to have thirty thousand.
Speaker 3: Troops there, yeah, don't arrest pastors things. Well, well I don't even.
Speaker 4: Think you guys love MacArthur of course, okay, so respected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where they built I think the monument to when they were memorializing Charlie after what happened. I think they were at that statue as an Inchon.
Speaker 4: Inchon and your dad's church is in Busan in yes, Okay, got it.
Speaker 3: So we stopped.
Speaker 4: Charlie wanted to see the MacArthur's statue. But you talk to any Korean there and there's a deep sense of gratitude for America, and so I like, this is where Americans can come in and leverage that gratitude that Koreans have, because it only goes so far. You start arresting pastors and you start betraying the values that connect us.
Speaker 3: I don't I.
Speaker 4: Don't really foresee us being friends allies. And also we have thirty thousand troops there, yea, and the least you guys could do.
Speaker 2: One thing I found very moving. I went to they have a museum and memorial to the Korean War, and they have much like our Vietnam memorial has all the names of the soldiers who died in Vietnam. They have that and they have it for all the Korean soldiers who died, but also for all of the American soldiers who died and any other countries. Yeah that fought as part of that coalition.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I actually think this. I want to ask you about this too, because I think it's even scarier that this is. Like step one for Korea in the Korean government is like, oh, arrest the pastors that say that thirty percent of your hiring load in the government should be gay.
Speaker 3: Like, let's do that.
Speaker 4: Let's arrest them. But you're seeing people get elected in Korea right now who are North Korea sympathizers, and they want to see a unified Korea. That's what they call it, right, unified Korea.
Speaker 3: Blake, Oh, I think all Koreans want to unify Korea by whom, by whom exactly.
Speaker 4: But I think this is super dangerous for you guys, the trajectory you're you're on, and I think that America could definitely leverage the power and influence that we have in that country.
Speaker 3: Sorry, was it?
Speaker 4: Do you want to read that?
Speaker 3: Do you want to do?
Speaker 5: You want to mention?
Speaker 6: And one more thing. The current leader of the Democratic Party, Chong Jong Jong. He is a pro terrorist, anti American socialist who set fires to the US embassy when he was young. He was convicted eighties and nineties. He was socialist and he's still his socialist and communist.
Speaker 4: He brought receipts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So funny thing about you know, so, as Mike said, we Koreans in general, we are deeply, deeply, you know, thankful for America. Going back on hundred and forty years ago, American missionaries came to Korea to you know, basically put faith, you know, rooted Korea. And if you go to the cemetery in yang haajin the missionary symmetry, there are sixty five infant graves because of the poor medical care and also you know, the environments was environment was so bad, so shortly after their birth they have passed away. And that's I believe that that's the heart of America. So we are so thankful. And thirty six thousand American soldiers have died during the Korean War, and we are so thankful. But because of Jeneral MacArthur communism, communists from China, North Korea and Soviet Union, they weren't able to take over the Korean peninsula. They pushed all the way to down to Busan, which is very south city of you know where we're from. And thanks to American soldiers, we were able to secure freedom, get regradated, we liberated. So for the Democrats, this is kind of different to the police Amosphere compared to the US. But for the communist pro China democrats, America's America is the one they took away their country, their communism communists to be country. So that's why they've been protesting against the US and the free countries.
Speaker 6: Yeah percent.
Speaker 7: Everyone has a perspective shaped by what they've lived, what they've learned, and what they believe. Charlie always appreciated TikTok because it shared our values of connecting and building community. On TikTok, you can find a teacher discussing math in a way that makes it click, a dad sharing a lifetime of knowledge with his viewers, or a gardener showing how patients and care can turn a patch of dirt into something alive. Ordinary people doing extraordinary things and showing others how it's done. TikTok is a space where voices can find each other, and no voice is too small. That's what's really special about TikTok. Even the quiet voices can hold great wisdom. Unexpected voices can make a big difference. Finding them and sharing your own voice. That's what builds a community, because when everyone has a voice, we can all learn something, and when we all keep learning, we can all move forward. On TikTok, you can find voices worth hearing and stories worth sharing.
Speaker 1: Portions of our program are sponsored in part by TikTok.
Speaker 4: Let's do a couple of questions.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go for oh no, I was just I was making sure are we okay on that one?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think so let's open up to some questions and then yeah, if you guys have any just raise your hand. Uh oh, yeah, they're gonna have this. I totally forget about share that one. And we're gonna put up a QR code to help get involved to your dad and it's the petition for his release.
Speaker 3: So thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna make sure you guys, thank you so much. All right.
Speaker 8: I was just wondering if there are any warning signs came to South Korea that you're seeing now in America that you would want us to be a bullwork against and like stuff you would point out to say like hey, you need to pay attention to that and fight back against it early before you end up like closer to where we are.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I can't even imagine what if Kamalae Harris won the election this year last year, and the reason I'm I want to share my father's story and what's happening in South Korea this might, if not, it will come to the US. And this is not about just my father, just one person, but just for us to realize what's a stake and just you know, just like how Charlie and Mikey have been advocating that we should be raising our voices and we should talk about politics because it has been and it will be. It will always affect our lives and our children as well, so we should get involved.
Speaker 9: Yeah, my question, I guess two of them real quick. First off, as far as South Korea turning turning towards more socialism communism, all we see in the United States is sold and that's just like watching New York, Chicago, La, any big city and it looks like it's a prosperous, fully functioning country. What is the economics in the in the South Korea itself to make people want to go towards the thing that you've got that they just fought a war back in the nineteen fifties to save them from. And then two, what is what? What is how does the Korean society see the male figure? Like here, if you're a white male, your you're pond scum basically, I mean that's how that how society is looks at the white male.
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 9: Is that similar to is that what they're doing in in Korea where they're making men feel inferior and raising the women sow up, you gotta you gotta basically worship them.
Speaker 5: If you want to answer the second question, first second question, first second ahead. So so the first one so, so, the first one wasn't really a question, was it.
Speaker 10: I mean, what is the climate in the entire peninsula that's making the younger generation go towards socials and communism?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exact, Yeah, yeah, it was a definitely question. Sorry, I'm not I'm not a native speaker.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So education for the last few decades, you know, they leftist have been very successful manipulating the education. So for example, we should we should be aware of the you know, the foundation of you know, how Korea was republic career was established, and they manipulate that it wasn't the establishment of nineteen forty eight. Instead they say it's nineteen nineteen. And they don't teach about how you know, they don't really teach about Christianity right now, and even in public schools, although Christianity by number is the most you know, the most populated religion in Korea is Christianity, and they even call Christianity with different, like weird names we call them, so what we call them usually is kiki in Korean, but on the textbook's as cutest to you, which is like a christ religion, which is not. So you know, they've been basically in control of the textbook at public education and no freedom in education, so no pantro rights, no parantoral rights. What education are their kids that kids will be educated on? So basically that and.
Speaker 6: Second question and second one is uh, you know, yes, as you see, we are not black, we are not white, but in South Korea all we are yellow yellow yellow, Asian yellow.
Speaker 5: Sorry okay, sorry, English is not my native language, definitely not my brother Yeah, yeah, Asian.
Speaker 6: But uh, there is men and women and a lots in South Korea, feminism is prevalent, prevalent feminism. For instance, even in the church, lots of young young women Christians they are a feminist and they if they go to college and university then they become feminist. And South Korea who goes to university ratio is the highest in the world about eighty percent. It means eighty to ninety percent of women or almost all of them go to university and they are.
Speaker 5: Could you tell about four B movement h ah that Charlie mentioned at the event for b is do not birth and do not get birth, do not get birth, and do not get married.
Speaker 2: I think it's do not date, do not marry, do not have sex, do not have children, right, super radical feminists.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that is prevalent even in the church.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why the birth rate is so low. And and just like how you said women up there, how we should bow down to the women.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean we are equal, but.
Speaker 2: In America we have we'll we'll talk about the sex divide, the gender divide that women in America vote significantly more to the left than men do.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I think America has a pretty large gap compared to the world. But I think Korea is one of the only countries that has an even larger one.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think America, if I'm not wrong, I think it's like eighty percent for the in there was.
Speaker 2: A specific story that I think eighty seven percent of young women voted for Mamdannie in the New York mayor race. More generally, I think young Well, the highlight is young unmarried women in America will be like seventy five percent on the left, twenty five percent on the right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Erica actually made that so the they would often say, how kind of the in the black community the government replaced fathers in the home in terms of what they could provide for families, And so now you kind of look at how it shifted.
Speaker 3: And Erica literally was the first.
Speaker 4: One to point this out, and I was like, wait, that's kind of mind blowing how the government has now replaced husbands for a lot of women. And so this actually there was something under Obama where he had.
Speaker 3: This ad, the Life of Julia. Yes, I don't know if you guys have seen this.
Speaker 4: It's literally an ad called the Life of Julia, and it shows this woman progressing throughout her life and how the government aids her throughout her entire life.
Speaker 2: Is an ad campaign for Obama in twenty twelve for his Real.
Speaker 4: Life twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: And okay, okay, she's born, the government is giving these programs, have her mom, and then now she's in high school, here's the birth control giving her.
Speaker 3: And why yeah, well no, no.
Speaker 4: Back then when that happened, people were like, this is insane. And then now we're like, oh, eighty three percent are voting for mom. Donnie, Okay, Like Life of Julia is now a thing that's really scary to hear any other questions.
Speaker 6: Guys. Oh right there, Hi guys.
Speaker 11: My name is Monica, and I just want to say it's so amazing that you guys came here and your story is so You're so bold, it's so courageous. And unfortunately, a lot of the young Christians that I know, I think the extent of being bolts like posting on their social media story and the persecution is losing followers.
Speaker 7: But I just want to start ask.
Speaker 6: I just coughed.
Speaker 11: I mean, I was just wondering if you have any practical advice for young Christians for what you guys have obviously lived out for how to be bold in real life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, we are going through a persecution, but as Christians, I feel like, although you're not going this kind of persecution, we should have you know, we should have empathy for brothers and as sisters in Christ and also as Christians, we are obligated to speak out what God wants us to speak out about the biblical truths that will never change and stick to that. And if you do, I think your view on how you're going to live your life, what you're calling is what your mission is in this temporary life that's going to end really quick. I think it's going to change if you really really believe that. And that has been my personal testimony since COVID lockdown. Looking at my father before that, I wasn't one of the you know, the faithful kids. But my father being persecuted for you know, worshiping God.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 5: He was so lonely. Even among Christians.
Speaker 3: He was mocked.
Speaker 5: He said, why don't you love your neighbors, Why don't you just you know, worship God online in pajamas? Didn't make sense. They didn't make any sense to me. And ever since then, I changed my way of viewing things. Discerning things, of course, I like a lot, but I go back to Bible. I go back to what God has told us to do. God told us through scripture, and that has changed my life. And I really hope we change. We Yeah, we change reborn in Christ.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Anyone else we have a few one more, if anyone's got one, Uh yeah, I see one right there. We have a bit of time because our last one is delayed, so for His Lord.
Speaker 12: So my name is Caylin, and I was just wondering, Well, first of all, thank you for sharing your story here, but also you kind of were talking about, you know, the warning to America, and I just want to know from an outsider's perspective. I think I just want to know what your thoughts are on America as a whole, because I think so often in America there's this like infighting of like us not being a good country, and you know that we need to you know, make people leave. And I'm talking more from the left side, is that you know, we're this horrendous country and that we just need to like let everyone in. But from an outsider's perspective, I just wanted to know kind of how you guys see America, Like, are we a beacon of light in any capacity?
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 5: I mean, so I went to school in Seattle for high school and college, and you know that's a blue state, of course, and I was almost forced to think that America is a bad country. And and you might think that if you were in Seattle.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was manipulated.
Speaker 5: I I was getting brainwashed. But thank god I have faith and I had my brother and my family, and simply that's a lie. Of course, America is not perfect. I'm not perfect, No, one's perfect, right, and we might or America could make some mistakes. Of course, it's not perfect because it's not God, you know. But that's a lie, just like how there has been a misconcept of separation between church and state. There's a lie. That's a lie that America is bad. You don't think of the good side how America. You know, there are one hundred and forty years ago, as I said earlier, American missionaries basically changed. So when you look at the when you look at the Korean peninsula at night, you can google it. There's a light in South Korea all over the country and North Korea, none except one city, Pyongyang, where the rocommend lives recommend that President Trump calls. So yeah, so please don't get manipulated and be courageous and be thankful that you're an American because you know, free speech, freedom, religious freedom, being able to say what you want and not get in prison for that. It's a blessing. It is blessing. Don't take it for granted. And you guys are doing great.
Speaker 6: I think there were no America then. Howard was already a communism. Communism I think, amen, I mean.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you so much. To both of your life.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you guys so much for being here. Right before we close, can you tell us how we can be praying specifically for both of you guys and for your dad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So Mikey mentioned about the petition and I think we're going to have to cure code up. That is true, were raise awareness in America what could happen in the US and for us, Please pray for our career courage to keep fighting this fight because we believe and we know that God has already won the battle.
Speaker 6: But we have to be faithful just to fight.
Speaker 5: So for not only our family but Christians in Korea to believe that, and if you believe that, you will act upon it. So for us to be courageous and to for God's kingdom, not the government.
Speaker 6: And we are we are, We have lots of hope. Actually we are hope hopeful because everything is done, everything is allowed by God. God is the God is the Lord of everything. And I think God is awakening waking up South Korea, Korean church and even I think American now, Uh so uh don't don't don't worry everybody and God is working Yeah for the Lord.
Speaker 3: Halleluja.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys, all right, thank you, thank you, don't your bladed you so much. For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com