Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say, college chapter. Go start atturning point, you say, high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 2: Here I am Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back to The Charlie Kirk Show. Hour two is under way. I'm here in DC ahead of the State of the Union Blake's holding it down at Phoenix, Arizona. So there was a powerful event that happened yesterday. And again President Trump I thought hit an amazing note when he said I will not forget and he was referring to angel families. And a lot of us know the story of Lake and Riley in Georgia who was killed at the hands of an illegal immigrant, but there's so many stories that we don't care as much about and we need to and here to help us is Joe Abraham. He's an angel, father to daughter Katie, who was killed by an illegal immigrant.
Speaker 4: He joins us now. He was at the event yesterday.
Speaker 3: Joe, Welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show and thanks so much for taking the time to be with us.
Speaker 4: Please tell us your story and your family story.
Speaker 5: Sure, thanks for having me and allowing me to talk about Katie and Katie's life. So Katie was twenty years old. She was a third year student at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, and her and a friend, a friend in the in the glen View, Illinois area that's where we live, took the train down to Urbana, Illinois to visit some friends at the University of Illinois over the weekend of January, you know, eighteenth. They went down there. They were in an automobile on January nineteenth at a stoplight Idol and they were rear ended at almost eighty miles an hour, just decimated the Hota Civic they were in. The suv just plowed right into them, no breaking, no swerving. Katie unfortunately died on the scene. Another young woman died the next day. There were three injuries, and it turned out the person who struck the vehicle, you know, not only fled right away. I mean, can you imagine you decimate five lives and the first instinct you have is to flee. So it turns out he is an illegal alien, a Guatemalan national using a Mexican national alias.
Speaker 6: So sanctuary state.
Speaker 5: Illinois, when they nullified federal law, did not put any type of a real process in place on the front end.
Speaker 6: There were no guardrails.
Speaker 5: That's how negligent and how Illinois is so mismanaged by the governor pritsker on down General Assembly, every state legislature.
Speaker 6: So there are no guardrails.
Speaker 5: Now, on top of this, in the country, using an alias and false documentations, identity FAFT or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 6: He flees.
Speaker 5: They finally apprehend him two days after Donald Trump is in office on the twentieth shuts down the border. I truly believe if New Yorkist and Biden were still running things, he would have never been apprehended. So thank goodness for Donald Trump coming in shutting the border down, allowing US marshals and border patrol to do their jobs, unlike the prior administration. They apprehended him. Now it turns out in federal court he is, now that he's been incarcerated, is being treated for HIV. So understand this as well. ELLINOI did not only have zero minimal vetting checks because the federal enforcement officers knew he was using an alias. They knew he was not who he says he was. ILLINOI didn't bother to check.
Speaker 6: Two. Did ILLINOI help this guy with any health screening? No?
Speaker 5: There was absolutely not. So ILLINOI allows folks to roam around the state unchecked, unvetted, unhealth screened. So this guy has HIV in our communities? Was let go to Rome free? Was he as reckless with his HIV as he was behind the wheel drunk drive.
Speaker 6: I suspect he was so.
Speaker 5: So Katie ends up paying a price, a predictable outcome of reckless, extreme radical policies out of Illinois, and she pays the price. She's on some alter we don't even understand. She dies on some alter of JB. Pritzker and his lapdogs in the General Assembly. So I sit here with a life sentence thanks to my Illinois government, and Katie received.
Speaker 6: The death penalty.
Speaker 2: She got death.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 5: And ILLINOI will is right now trying to erase us, silence us, make us disappear. We're so inconvenient to their nonsense stories about how there are no illegals in the country, that everyone is good, and it just goes against human nature how they approach things.
Speaker 6: It's really rather disgusting and insidious.
Speaker 3: Well, and Joe, you know CNN MS now refused to air that ceremony that was honoring your families, that was honoring Katie and Lake and Riley and so many others before And I was reading your op ed here and you sent a letter to JB. Pritzker with eleven questions and he's I believe, still not gotten back to you.
Speaker 4: It sounds like, but you write here.
Speaker 3: The pain our family has experienced in the last twelve plus months since Katie's death is beyond description. I wish I could explain it to people. The pain is so unbearable. At times it is me almost unable to function. I am haunted by the knowledge that I will never walk my daughter down the aisle, I'll never hold her children, I'll never see her again. I would give anything, anything, and the rest of my days for just one more hour with her. It's very emotional to read that. Compare what you've seen from the State of Illinois and President Trump and that ceremony yesterday.
Speaker 6: Oh you can't. You can't even believe the difference, you know.
Speaker 2: JB.
Speaker 5: Pritzker loves to talk about Donald Trump and authoritarian this, that and the other. If my first hand experiences, Donald Trump has welcomed us to the White House more than once, has looked me in the eye, father to father and said this has been a mess.
Speaker 6: We're gonna clean it up. And JB. Pritzker compare him ignored us.
Speaker 5: I was in the same committee room as he was, just ten feet away from him for eight hours. Didn't say one, didn't even look in my direction. He doesn't even probably know who I am, nor does he care. Jan Schakowski another woman who who now is picking her successor this Daniel Biskuy from Evanson, and you should see Evanston. It's like Chicago Junior, and apparently there's no kings, but in Illinois you can decide who you're going to appoint to take over your seat. So she's walking by me as if I wasn't there. So there was not one Democrat who would talk to me. And this state is all in Illinois, is all run by Democrats, so I need to talk to them. That's who's running this thing, and not one would talk to me. So look at the difference there. This guy is not COMPASSIONATEBI he's not a caring man. He is someone who's aloof He's arrogant somehow. I think he doesn't, you know, need the voters. He certainly doesn't. He's not accountable to the voters.
Speaker 6: He's to me.
Speaker 5: I think, you know, people are leaving Illinois and drovees and he's backfilling them with this free for all immigration policy because I think he needs warm bodies. Here's what I suspect, and I can tell you a story on that too, if you'd like, I wonder how many ballots are tied to these illegal alien bodies. That's that's why I think he's arrogant and doesn't really need to answer to the voters.
Speaker 4: No, I think I think that that's uh.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of us suspect the same, and we obviously see it because it ends up in the census data, it ends up in electoral college votes, it ends up in congressional apportionment. So whether or not there's ballot to ballot illegal voting, it's still it's still power that is being given to Democrats one way or the other. Joe, thank you so much for making the time. I know you've got travel and you wedge this dint. You wedged us in today. So I'm grateful to you. I'm grateful for you standing up for your daughter, for angel families all of the country, for being bold and courageous.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, and I'm so sorry for you. Oh.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you guys. Thank you keep up the hard work. Thanks so much.
Speaker 4: Thank you, God bless you.
Speaker 7: Joe.
Speaker 6: I'd bless.
Speaker 1: If you're tired of watching this country drift away from the values that made it great. It's time to get involved. That's why I stand with AMAC, the Association of Mature American Citizens.
Speaker 3: Charlie loved this country and he loved partnering with organizations that truly stand for what makes America great. One of our most trusted partners, AMAC, the Association of Mature American Citizens, is doing something special in Charlie's honor. AMAC is offering free memberships to all ages, no credit card, no strings attached, just a chance to stand for faith, family, and freedom. Join this movement. Go to AMAC dot us slash Charlie today. That is AMAC dot us for its Las Charlie Today. It's been kind of a heavy show, Blake, and I think we need to we need to cleanse the palette here and talk about some good things, all right. So another judge ruling ruling came down emotion It basically sufficed to say that they denied the defense's motion and the death penalty is still very much in place and on track in this case.
Speaker 4: So that's one good news.
Speaker 3: Second good news, Erica kirk And has just been announced will be at the State of the Union tonight. It's public public information now. President Trump has invited her personally and she will be attending. So that's going all over the internet right now, which is great. And we have a hockey story that I'm gonna hit, but Blake, you have, you have a very very good one. You can hit.
Speaker 7: Your your your party boy thing. I want a white pillar for the whole for America in a big picture. I want to highlight flag this big article, well not a big article, they're all they're always short on Axios. Axios has an article this morning with a very sinister sounding title, inside Trump's purge of US immigration courts. You read it, Here's what the purge is. For literally decades, we've gradually built up this incredibly long backlog of cases in our immigration courts, which is obviously deliberate. While you're waiting for your day in court. You of course have the right to just live in America, do whatever you want, work in America. And the Biden administration sent that into overdrive. They were giving people court dates two years, three years, I believe in one case a court date ten years out, and then releasing people into the country. And I know people are sometimes frustrated that things feel like they're going slow in the Trump administration, or that things, you know, it'll be two steps forward, one step back. But this is a great example of how in the background they're getting the job done. Uh, they've hired, they're hiring dozens of new immigration judges and they've been training them up and apparently this month is when they're finally getting into action. And that's important because as is already in the past year, the backlog of cases, the total number of cases they have to process, has fallen by three hundred and forty one thousand, and this next year maybe that'll be half a million, six hundred a million. And that's really important because when you adjudicate those cases, it goes really fast. Almost all of these you can handle in a matter of hours if not if not less.
Speaker 4: And once you're doing that, that is what allows ICE.
Speaker 7: To just go and say, oh, you have an order of removal, we're taking you, getting you out of the country.
Speaker 4: Bam bam, bam, bam bam.
Speaker 7: You make it so much easier for ICE to just grab people, get him out. And it's so great here they just have these quotes where like, you know, they put this guy, Darren Margalin in charge of training up the new hires. He was an immigration judge and he quit in twenty twenty four because he said, quote, I felt like a co conspirator in treason regarding the Biden administration's policies. Now he is taking leadership of the Executive Office of Immigration Review, and he is ramming this through. So I wanted to flag that for people to show there are stories that are not getting front page headlines, they're not getting covered on CNN, that we are getting the work done for mass deportations in the years to come. You just purge those cases, get it done, big white pill for today.
Speaker 3: That's a white pill. I love the white I love white Pill Blake. It's my favorite Blake. And so when he comes up with these ideas, I'm like, we're gonna find time in the show, Blake.
Speaker 4: You know, it's perfect. So I love that.
Speaker 3: And I'm a big immigration hawk, so God bless that. I love how the Axios calls it purge.
Speaker 4: What a joke.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, all right, So here's my white pill of the day. The US men's hockey team is back on US soil. They are still Patriots, they're still sounding like.
Speaker 4: The perfect note.
Speaker 3: And they had to get rerouted to Miami because of the weather in the northern part of the country. Well, and so what do you do when you're Miami. Now there's a lot of people you shouldn't be partying. It's like, okay, loosen up. They just won the gold medal. They're they're out in uh, you know, a town known for having a night life. Okay, and everybody's filming them and guess what, they're still singing God Bless the USA. So here's three seventy eight of the US men's hockey team in Miami last night singing God Bless USA. Three seventy eight.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: What do you guys think in the chats? Send us an email Freedom at Charliekirk dot com.
Speaker 4: Do you love this?
Speaker 3: Do you love this proud, exuberant patriotism from Team USA after they won the gold? I personally love it. I don't have a problem with Cash Battel enjoying the moment with them either. They invited him in. I think everybody needs to loosen up, have a moment of just pure, unadulterated national pride and relax, Like, stop being a hater.
Speaker 4: This is great. You may not like that. Take I like it. I think it's great.
Speaker 3: And by the way, the other thing I'd say, Blake, here's the thing I would say, you know what they don't love.
Speaker 4: They don't love masculinity. They don't like an FBI.
Speaker 3: Director like pound in his chest, pound on the table, throw him back a beer.
Speaker 4: Okay, maybe you don't drink. That's fine, Charlie didn't drink. I get it.
Speaker 3: But listen, adults sometimes have a beer, especially after a huge win. They don't like the men's hockey team losing teeth and then draping themselves in the American flag and then go into a club in Miami because they get rerouted to a warmer climate with the Northwestern coming in. Telling you what they really have a problem with is unabashed masculine energy.
Speaker 4: Victory.
Speaker 3: We're not apologizing for it. And here's what else is great. President Trump promised and he delivered. Four h five. This is the men's hockey team getting picked up by the President for the State of the Union tonight, four h five.
Speaker 8: Look at Miami International Airport. This is where Team USA men's hockey team is on US air Force seven fifty seven plane. This after landing here in South Florida. This is where they, of course celebrated their Olympic gold medal.
Speaker 3: A plane headed to Washington, DC. We know the team potentially could make an appearance tonight at the State of the Union address.
Speaker 7: All right, but Andrew, that's great. But Andrew, I've got something great for you. The real reason this is amazing is because hockey liberals are a real thing. Apparently there's thousands of them, and they're absolutely flipping out. I wanted to flag this some guy with the trans flag on x he posted this one is personal. It's a scary time on hockey Twitter right now. We can't become hope. And the article is titled don't let them effing take it from you, and they are in full meltdown.
Speaker 4: So I can agree with you.
Speaker 7: This is a great celebration.
Speaker 4: You just had to bring us down with that. I love it.
Speaker 3: Everything's political now, Hi, folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at why REFI. You've probably been hearing me talk about why REFI for some time now.
Speaker 4: We are all in with these guys.
Speaker 3: If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments. Maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why ref I will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Why ref I can help. Just go to wyrefi dot com. That's the letter why then refi dot com. And remember y Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to wyrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you. Welcome to the show, Kane from Citizen Free Press. I've been checking out your stack all morning, my friend. Thank you for covering the Charlie Kirk trial right now with Tyler Robinson. It means a lot, and there's some great We've had some great developments there, so thank you for that. But there's so much going on, Kane. We had kind of a heavy show. Blake will attest in the first I say hour and a half, and we're we're we're doing white pill moments. We're no doomerism on this show right now. So we've got the State of the Union tonight, Kane, what are you looking for? What notes do you want the president to hit? What do you think your readers at Citizen Free Press want to hear?
Speaker 9: Yeah, those are good questions, you know me, dude, I want to hear about the national day. I'd love to hear Trump talk about a spending freeze. When you watch Trump every day and have to, sort of because of your job, watch all the press conferences like you guys do, like I do, you know, you hear a lot of the same themes repeated. And so I'm a little bit fearful that, you know, as a junkie, that I that I will have heard everything that I that Trump's gonna talk about tonight in terms of emphasizing how the economy is better than people say, et cetera, et cetera. But you know me, you know the stack. You saw it yesterday, two headlines in green italics that where I linked to Scott Bessett when he was on Maria Barbaroma's show on Sunday morning talking about the national debt.
Speaker 2: So I would love.
Speaker 9: You know, that is the part of what I hope for in in you know, in Trump two point zero is having both you know, control of both Congresses, that maybe we could finally realistically take a look at the big three programs of Medicaid, Medicare, social Security, get those start getting the conversations going about how to fix those programs. And also, well and I threw it in as my second headline as a message to Trump yesterday, specifically to him because I know he reads the site that you know, they make that make this his legacy, make you know, fixing the national debt his legacy.
Speaker 2: And uh and so that's what I'd like to hear.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, Charlie, the first clips that you'll see of Charlie on TV, it was all about the national debt. He was obsessed with it and remained obsessed with it. He was a fiscal his whole life. And uh, you know, I would say, I would say that a balanced budget.
Speaker 4: Blake is skeptical.
Speaker 3: I know, I know Blake's skeptical, but a balanced budget would be a massive, massive accomplishment.
Speaker 4: I I totally agree. Would you have to go ahead?
Speaker 7: I just I think a way that he could maybe at least gesture towards that. The past six months, we've had story after story of massive fraud in government, a massive fraud of federal programs, Medicaid, every federal program getting looted in Minnesota, in Maine, in Washington, in California. I think if you made that a big theme of his address, about oh, we're going to have a detailed auditing task force that will identify, I would arrest, stop the fraud, deport the people committing it. I think that would be a good way to at least make gestures towards the debt. Even if I'm skeptical this administration is ready to they're not gonna. I don't think they're going to take big steps on Social Security or any of those big items.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I go back to Cain and you're you're you're a financial guy. People don't know that your background is in finance. But the tweet from Mark Halprin that we actually made a lot of We actually had Mark Calpern on the show.
Speaker 4: To talk about it.
Speaker 3: Apparently for Breezio, one of the main polsters for President Trump, did a whole presentation and he outlined the sort of I would call them populist economic wins and how to message, how to get through because this sticky issue of the economy. People still don't feel the momentum. I mean, they come out, We're coming out of four years of Biden inflation, and they're still not feeling that relief. So Fabrizio's got these ideas of like you know, band stock trading for Congress, right, you get these these scalps at these these actionable wins that would start kind of piercing the noise and getting into the population of the voting population. What do you think about the economic messaging Kane specifically tonight.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well I read that Fabrizio stuff last week and it was it was good, and he makes a good point about getting some wins getting to.
Speaker 2: What Blake said.
Speaker 9: He Blake is right fraud beating fraud polls really really well. Mark Mitchell of Rasmussen has sort of talked about it. He had a piece up talking about how Trump was doing the best, actually doing the best poll wise when Doge was in the was Doge was in the news, and and then you know that maybe the missed opportunity in Minnesota was instead of concentrating on the on the deportation and the ice part. Maybe concentrating more on the fraud part, because all, you know, a lot more of America can get behind the fraud stuff. In terms of, you know, a bold move towards Social Security, which Blake also mentioned, Yeah, I don't expect that. I just want the conversations to start. You know, let's start talking about how we slowly raise the retirement age from sixty seven to seventy over thirty years, you know, nothing quick, you know, so the people don't freak out another you know, I thought I have about why people don't really feel the economy getting better is, to be honest, it's it's interest rates. I've got my neighbors across the street who are stuck in their house. They they're the greatest people. They've got four amazing young athletes under ten. They homeschool these kids, and they're stuck in this tiny lot. Why because of interest rates. They're homes at three percent loan and so anyway, I think that'll be huge. I put a headline in today about Austin Goldsby, who used to be Obama's you know, economic guru, about how he's you know, still saying he won't lower rates, Thank goodness, Kevin Warrish will.
Speaker 2: Be able to so.
Speaker 9: And by the way, you know, I watched CNBC on mute most of the day, and you know, the third your mortgage has finally dipped under six percent. It's five point ninety nine. Now, granted, that's that's still big. You know, those are still a big number compared to three and the three and a half percent. But it's gonna get better, and I think that'll help well.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, no, there was a there was a story out of Fox Business this morning that the purchasing power of home buyers is up over thirty thousand dollars under Trump, partly because of interest rates, but also partly because of rising incomes, and so as those interest rates continue to tick down, people are going to experience a little bit more flexibility. It's you know, I think the Zillow quote in there was it's the difference between having to settle and being able to actually choose a home you want to live in. So it makes a huge, huge difference for home buyers just to have even thirty fifty thousand dollars more money on the table to be able to buy a home. So but continue, you were you were going, well.
Speaker 2: Whatever, I think that's gonna help.
Speaker 9: I really think that'll help people's you know, sentiment towards the economy. And U look, I think that you know, I think Trump is doing okay. I pay attention to Rasmussen approval.
Speaker 2: I don't really really.
Speaker 9: I mean, I look at all the other approval numbers that come out, but I really pay attention to Rasmussen's daily tracker. And you know, Trump slash Republican. Let's say it's JD vance in three years or in two years. You know, he can win, we can we can pull it off in these numbers. You guys know that I'm not super optimistic about the midterms, right because what did how many did Trump lose in twenty eighteen? He lost almost forty seats or he did lose forty seats in the House, So the House is going to be very tough. I think we hold the Senate just because of the numbers. And and you know, it's so vital for our movement, so vital that we that you know, that we win in twenty twenty eight that JD wins. And last thing I'll say before I throw it back, I thought it was a great discussion on that Atlantic article that you guys had that you know that I have got in the stack from yesterday. If you care about America, you're obviously a Nazi. Like that's how far you know? That's just it's just such ridiculous tribe from the Democrats.
Speaker 2: I hate these people anyway.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, since you kind of brought it up. And then, by the way, Huffington Post said, if you're feeling uncomfortable being patriotic.
Speaker 4: You're not alone.
Speaker 3: But we got to hit Don Lemon. It's one of our favorite things to do on this show. He's going after the hockey teams here three sixty nine.
Speaker 10: Look, I don't understand why anyone would be want to be in the vicinity of this president at all, just being honest. If they called him the phone call, I'd say, no, thank, no, thanks, don't do you want to take the call? No, tell him to call someone else. I'm not interested in being part of this. I'm not interested in being part of this when he doesn't he is not a patriot and he doesn't care about this country. He doesn't care about the people of this country. He certainly doesn't if you look at the citizens who are being rounded up if you look at what he's doing to the economy, what he's done to healthcare. He doesn't care about this country, So why should I be smiling and kicking?
Speaker 4: No, not interested.
Speaker 10: I'll go party and celebrate somewhere else. I'll wait till I get home to go and party and celebrate with my family, and maybe, like a real president, maybe we'll maybe one day Barack Obama will come to our game.
Speaker 3: Oh, of course, of course, Barack Obama. By the way, that's a sixty year old man talking like a little petulant child.
Speaker 4: Caine, your reaction to Don Lemon.
Speaker 9: He's about as popular as month old convenience store sushi. I don't know, dude, Iam Don Lemon. I mean I it. By the way, there's some awesome view there's some awesome, hilarious videos about about Don Lemon on Twitter, gone back about ten years.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, on YouTube. Whatever.
Speaker 9: The guy's irrelevant. He speaks to his audience. You know, he's he's there for our outrage. Just whatever.
Speaker 2: He you know, you got fired from CNN. Sorry, dude, like not a fan.
Speaker 3: It's just it's a really it's it's really a shame that we can't have bipartisan patriotism anymore.
Speaker 4: It's just a shame. It's a shame what they've done to the country.
Speaker 2: It's the disease, right, it's the Trump brainworm.
Speaker 4: So whatever, Cain, I have to spill the beans. Here a little bit.
Speaker 3: That picture that you see on your screen if you're watching right now, is inaccurate.
Speaker 4: I have seen.
Speaker 3: There's facial hair, there's you have a whole new look going on.
Speaker 4: Cane, show it. I don't want to. I don't want to divulge too much.
Speaker 2: Here, show it, show it.
Speaker 4: Pull the well.
Speaker 3: I want to pull it up now I listen, I'll pull it up right out. But here, here's why we while we're doing this. Okay, hold on.
Speaker 4: I got it. I got it. We'll get it up just for you.
Speaker 8: What it is.
Speaker 9: It's gonna be nine years on May first, for this website and running this website.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize it.
Speaker 9: When I showed up in Detroit last summer, I lost like twenty pounds slowly by just basic attrition, because you know you, Let's say you wake up in the morning and you think do I need food or do I need to check the headlines, and and when your office is like fourteen feet away from your bed, like you end up in that in the office and then and then right you work until there you go there's the front yard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after a what is it?
Speaker 4: So that's that's a beard. That's a beard.
Speaker 3: Can I think you you have a you have an oddly shaped beard. I I appreciate it. It's it's it's powerful. You're a man possessed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. Yes, So that's my weight is back up.
Speaker 9: People will be happy to know that the last year and a half, I've been getting back in the gym three four days a week. I sneak out of the h of CFP headquarters get in the gym.
Speaker 2: You know, that beard is why I never appear on camera for the I don't you know.
Speaker 9: I don't even get showers until like five or six o'clock at night because listen, you wake up. I don't want to say I wake up in a panic every morning, but you sort of wake up and and you know that, like you missed headlines.
Speaker 2: During the six hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get listen, Ken, you got to take care of your health, and you got it that. Charlie was always big on the health and your personal hygiene is also very important.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Two elephants in the room at the State of the Union. Kne that's Iran in the Epstein files. What do you make of both, especially Iran? What are you seeing from CFP nation, especially on Iran.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's a good question about what the people think.
Speaker 9: Obviously, a huge part of the America first thing is not to want to get involved in foreign wars. So there's a natural trepidation that exists, and that's there. But at the same time, it's a trust you know, there's a trust Trump vibe.
Speaker 2: People really do trust them.
Speaker 9: Look remember when in Trump one point zero when he sent cruise missiles into Syria and people freaked out for twenty four hours, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And that's all it was.
Speaker 9: Was was a short little Reagan burst if people, you guys aren't old enough. But Reagan took care of Kadafi with some cruise missiles in the eighties. I remember it, and and it was just it was just, you know, twelve hours of bombing and we got our point across. So anyway, people trust Trump. So I don't think that people are radically freaked out. If you're asking, you know, I've had a lot of people sort of asked me what are the odds. What do I see happening there? Look, I would say that that Iran has been given fair warning. You know, Trump doesn't. Trump is well aware of that. Of that, what they say about him on Wall Street, the the taco trade, and and when it comes to these foreign policy thinks, Trump doesn't fool around. So I think Iran, bet you know, I put it in the stack yesterday. There's gonna be meetings in Geneva, I think on Thursday. Iron supposedly has a new proposal on getting rid of nukes. But if they don't do it, you know Trump, this will be the last thing I'll say. You know, there was that Axio story yesterday that said that Trump's biggot, you know, his top general Raisin Kane, maybe was showing a little bit of of caution about bombing in Iran. And then Trump himself almost immediately put out a long message on true Social that you alerted me to. By the way, Andrew, and I hadn't seen Trump's response to that, and that was important.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 9: You know, you can you can figure out a lot by seeing how Trump is reacting to certain stories. So the fact that he said that, no, that there you know, that raising Kane really wasn't worried, and and and that Acxios got the story wrong. I think it tells you that Iran should be worried, that the Mulas should be worried. And then I'll quickly say on Epstein, well go ahead, if you want to respond on that, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I'm going to respond on that just quickly.
Speaker 3: I got asked by Politico about people invoking Charlie's name with this Iran strike and I and I was very clear with him. I said, yeah, Charlie was America first. To his cores, he wanted a nation build in America. He didn't want foreign adventurism, none of it. But when it came to the first Iran strike, you heard a lot more chatter. There was a lot more people getting up in arms about it. And Charlie stood the course. He was adamant, Hey, we do not want foreign adventurism, we do not want nation building abroad.
Speaker 4: We want nation building here at home.
Speaker 3: But at the end of the day, this is why we elected President Trump to lead the military, to lead this nation. At some point you have to say, this is their job. They need to do the best they can. They need to make the best decisions they can. And I think you're seeing that after Venezuela, which was incredible by any metric, what they did in Iran the first time, I think people understand Trump is a is a high violence, precision attack kind of guy when it when it comes to kinetic warfare. Now do what do we want to avoid? You know, a regime change, drawn out conflict? Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Can they do that?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 3: Question remains, we don't know, We don't know what's going to happen. And I think Blake made a good point yesterday when he said that, you know, we we haven't really been sold on the case for this conflict yet either. Blake, I don't know if you have any thoughts there, because you're you're you're great on this.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think honestly, if they need to make a case, state of the Union is as good a time as any. But I think, uh, as things stand out, I think this is what what Charlie would be most frustrated about is if you are going to launch a regime change war, which I think at this point strikes of the magnitude they seem to be planning.
Speaker 4: Would have to be.
Speaker 7: You need to be able to in a handful of sentences say why this is invaluable for America's national interests and national security? And right now, I think if it were to happen, I think people would just be confused, and they would say, why now, why not a month ago, why not last summer? Why not ten years ago? What is special about this moment? And at that point you're just banking on if it's super successful, that justifies itself. If it's super successful and there are no American deaths, then that's great. But if there's any casualties at all, that's where the lack of a clear explanation becomes a big albatross.
Speaker 9: These are difficult decisions, right I don't none of us envy the president having to make these very difficult decisions. But regime change through airstrikes is not easy. You have the aatola hiding three hundred feet undergrounded bunkers, so you don't even know that a certain amount of bombing is going to get rid of them, and then you have to deal with the fact that there are hundreds of other molas to replace them. I mean, Iran is a fully fully structure theocracy now after forty years, and it's not you know, just getting rid of the Ayatola or a few others won't necessarily need So these are all difficult decisions. But we trust in President Trump. We trust and I think the base completely trusts him. As you said eloquently, he's earned this trust.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well said.
Speaker 3: And by the way, today at three pm, CIA Director John Ratcliffe is set to join Secretary of State Marco Rubio for a classified.
Speaker 4: Briefing on Iran.
Speaker 3: All right, there you go, Caine, well done, My friend Blake, well done in Phoenix.
Speaker 4: We'll see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Tonight's the State of the Union and we'll be streaming it on Charlie kirkshow Channels.
Speaker 4: Check us out there.
Speaker 7: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to charliekirk dot com.