Speaker 1: Today's show sponsored by Lear Capital, the precious metals leader since nineteen ninety seven and only company I trust and recommend to my family, friends and viewers. Visit Lear Alex dot com.
Speaker 2: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies, cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin. It's the Alex Marlowe Show.
Speaker 1: It's the Alex marlow Show. And I'm glad you're here. We got a lot to get to today, but let us start in the only place where you can start now, which is a war update. And I want to give you, guys all the information that I'm hearing and seeing and reading, and you can see here those of your watching on the streams. I'm not in the Persian Gulf, so I don't know exactly what's going on, but I hear a lot of information and I want to highlight to you what I think are causes of concern, things that are perhaps signs of improvement and for us to feel encouraged that things could be wrapping up, hopefully at some point in the near future. But there's lots of discussion that Iran wants to come back to the table. Thus, as we discussed on yesterday's broadcast, the thought that Trump has engaged in a cease fire. He was going after high potency energy targets within Iran, and he's suspended that for five days with the intention of trying to get back to the negotiating table and try to come up with some sort of a deal. And hopefully we'll be hearing some sort of details about what's going on. But we're hearing terms like major concessions from Iran and at peace talk. And this doesn't strike me given all the tals that we laid out on yesterday's show, with thousands upon thousands of high potency military targets being taken out by Trump, so much of their military being devastated via their navy, via their aerial capacity to defend themselves and attack back others. All this has been decimated, not to mention more damage to their nuclear facilities. All this is very positive. But but we wake up today with some reports that I will caution you about does not sound very good because according to what we've been hearing and reading at Bright Part News, Iran is laying minds in the Strait of our moves. And this is not good because d mining takes a lot of time, and we have not put ourselves in a good position to d mind I'll tell you why this used to be the specialty of the British, and because they are lazy and they have focused on other things in recent years, they've lost that ability to help us out in that way. And the US actually decommissioned a couple of mining ships recently, apparently as early as recently as February. Britain has done the same as early as recently as February. They even had a ship that had to get towed out of the Gulf back to Britain because it was not strong enough, not powerful enough to be able to even sail its way back to the UK. So it was getting towed out of the Persian Gulf back to Britain because its job, I guess, is done. But the problem is that d mining is an essential thing to do here if they're putting the minds in the strait, because the opening of the Strait is I believe the last necessary thing Trump must do before he can declare victory move on. So this is not a great thing because again demining takes a lot of time, but thanks to people not being prepared to fight actual evil if you lose sight of this. I've been trying to bring people back to this on the show as best I can, that there are real threats out there, and we don't want a lot of interventionism overseas. We don't like a lot of ground troop regime change wars. I'm very much in the camp that, like Donald Trump himself, that that's a way that you can fail as a president of the United States. But when we are losing the ability to d mind, then all they got to do is put minds in the strait and then we've got major problems for who knows how long. So hopefully this report is not true. We're definitely in a fog of war atmosphere where there's a chance it isn't. But that's a major step back if that's the case. Actually, if Ron is talking happy talk to Trump right now, which is what we're the reports that we're hearing. So this is one thing that I am trying to track. What could indicate the war is wrapping up, what could indicate the war could potentially be escalating. I think the goal for Trump is simply to say that we won. How can we do that? It's harder to do that today if this mining story is true. However, however, he understands that there is an urgency to do so because he understands that people are getting more and more bleak in their economic projections. He's got to be aware that you see gas prices the way we've seen them recently, where people are it's just NonStop. It's just whenever I'm out of gathering, where anyone has to drive to it. It's just the first thing that people talking about our gas prices. And Trump is keenly aware of this. He knows that if Joe Biden was president, we would be absolutely crushing him for the gas prices. So he wants it to end. I can guarantee you that that he wants that to cease. But we had something that was very scary in the Bripe Our Business digest yesterday that I work on with John Carney. He does the heavy lifting. But he noted that MAGA supporters have grown markedly less optimistic about the economy in the past two months. This is from an economist and you Gove poll nearly fifty nine percent of American adults say the economy is getting worse. That's the highest share since October of twenty twenty three, and that's up by nine percentage points from January. And we got bad economic data today as well, so this number is only going to get worse that we had. Some labor costs were revised up for Q four, productivity was revised down, painting a slightly bleaker picture of the economy than we had even coming into yesterday. So what's troubling here is that this was driven specifically by worsening economic sentiment from Republicans and Trump voters. In early January, fifty seven percent of Republicans Carni Rights said the economy was improving, fourteen percent was declining. In the most recent poll March thirteenth and sixteenth, just thirty seven percent say the economy is improving and twenty four percent say it's getting worse. There's also that surveys out there that are suggesting that we have the biggest gap between the rich and the poor ever. And this is something where as someone who genuinely believes that a rising tide does lift all boats, and when my boss makes more money, that is a good chance and I'm going to be making more money as well. I've always had that approach. But when you look out on TV and someone worth one hundred billion dollars is giving their opinion on the economy, and then you're looking at well, gas is up, so then my discretionary buzzet is going to be squeezed the last few hundred dollars that I had this month. Then you feel like this deepening disconnect and is the sort of thing that the populist wing of this nationalist populist movement that we are a part of in the MAGA world, they are going to get disenfranchised and disillusioned if they feel like they are not those concerns are not heard. So now I'm not someone who thinks that this is the most important data point, but what I'm deeply concerned with is morale. And this is where we are on a twenty four to seven onslaught where the left constantly telling us this is a bad country, a uniquely horrible place, and increasing corners of the right are doing the exact same thing. I'm gonna get into a little bit more of the Joe Kent conversation on the way in today. I listened to a pretty long interview he did with Mark Levin, and we had some revelations about Joe Kent perhaps being evolved with some other leaking and fostering anti Israel conspiracy theories from within the government. So I'm gonna touch on that a little bit later on in the show. But when you've got so much of the public that's completely opted out, they're stuck on TikTok, they're stuck on reels, they're never ending doom scroll, their life is very little meaning other than the social media apps. You've got other people who are in the MAGA coalition and we're expecting an economic turnaround at a much quicker rate. And then you've got other people who are just consuming NonStop ms now and left wing podcasts, hearing about how America is a horrible race as to warmond longering place that just enriches people via grift. Then we're going to have a country that is going to be degraded in a significant way. And this is not good because that means national morale is going to get lower. It means young people are going to be less happy, we're going to have less children, we're going to be not be thriving and the goal is to have a thriving America, and all of these data points are suggesting that we are not making significant progress in that regard. I think a lot of this is not something that Trump is responsible for. I think he's done a lot to try to free up, try to deregulate, try to put more money back on people's pockets. I think some of that effect is just starting to be felt. But when you're in a war that's halfway around the world, We've got to get this thing wrapped up quickly so that people can start seeing those gas prices come back down and start seeing more of that focus on that domestic energy, because energy both literally and figuratively. I'm thinking more figuratively because I am concerned deeply for the morale and the country. Think about the young people here who are just coming to the labor environment. This is one of the toughest environments to get a job in the century. The reason why is a lot of employers are concerned that those junior entry level jobs now are going to be run by AI. More on that later in the show. I've got some MAI content for you today. They're also concerned that the American dream is not real. Is that all the best case scenario is you can just get yourself trapped in deep amounts of debt so you can get stuff that you can barely afford. And so people end up just yoloing their life away on things that are just very small, meaningless material possessions in light luxuries, instead of trying to pursue the American dream as I grew up with, maybe the last generation to grow up with it. This is the concern I've got. Because those younger people were members of Trump's coalition in twenty twenty four. Can we keep some of them around for twenty twenty six and twenty twenty eight. We've got to take strides if we're going to do that. So this is why I think it's essential that we get focused on the domestic issues as soon as possible. Want to paint your picture. It's midnight, sirens are blaring, You've only got seconds to grab your child and run. Now imagine your elderly. Your legs don't work, getting downstairs feels impossible, and after all that, you end up in a bomb shelter for hours or even days. That's because you can't make that trek again. This is what's happening across Israels Operation Epic Fury continues. Children are being traumatized, Families are exhausted, homes have been destroyed. And that's why the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is there on the ground bringing food, emergency equipment and care for children, and they help the elderly as well. They're even building bomb shelters, which is super cool, and they're supplying those shelters and medical centers with critical, critical materials that are needed to save lives. You've ever wondered what it looks like to stand for Israel and stand for good against evil. This is how you do it. Now. I want you to act right now. Give forty five dollars. Forty five dollars, that's all they're asking. Rush life saving essentials to vulnerable people under fire. Call eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight four a eight IFCJ. Or go to IFCJ dot org. That's IFCJ dot org. You know, I think nutrition has gotten way too complicated. Every week there's a new powder, a new lab, creative formula, some new breakthrough. But here's the truth we've been told as we were kids to eat our fruits and vegetables, but no one really explained why when you eat whole foods you're getting phyto nutrients, those natural compounds your body uses to adjust, repair, and respond every single day. That's not hype. That's how we were designed, and that's why I take Balance of Nature. They use a tailored vacuum cold process that stabilizes the fight of nutrition in fruits and veggies, so you're getting real whole food nutrition, not synthetic substitutes. Their whole health system includes fruits and veggies, plus fiber and spice, forty seven ingredients in one simple routine. I take it myself. If you want to fight the good fight, go to Balance of nature dot com to subscribe and save today. Join hundreds of thousands of customers in one simple routine that's changing the world.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: I know that's kind of a bummer of an opening, so I'll lighten everyone's burden by playing a fun clip of my friend Scott Jennings versus Miles Taylor on CNN. I'm gonna play you this clip. I'm explaining to you who Miles Taylor is. Right after this check this out cut ten please, guys and our allies tonight even told me in meetings that because Donald Trump, who is objective? Who was because Donald Trump? Well, let's I'll tell you when the president tells us who he's negotiating with, you know.
Speaker 3: So when.
Speaker 4: Conversations with other countries tonight, I talk to people from the region all the time.
Speaker 3: The region are early with the governments.
Speaker 5: Scott.
Speaker 1: Here's the point.
Speaker 3: Here's the point.
Speaker 1: It's always fun when Scott knows what he's got someone bad. So this is the guy who was the anonymous leaker who leaked to the New York Times about how horrible Donald Trump was, and people are actively subverting the president, the democratically at elected president within the first Trump government. And we were told he was a senior official. Senior generally means cabinet level secretary or just beneath that, or you know, someone like a White House chief of staff, maybe the vice president. We were thinking, and it turned out he was a super mid level even low level guy in Apartment of Homeland Security. I think he was Kirsten Nielsen, who is a or is it Kirsten, she's got the weird J middle of her name, who was just a total bit player of the Trump administration, and he was worked underneath her as one of her Aaron boys and running her schedule stuff like that. And then he had a whole New York Times call him and a whole book that he got to write anonymously. And then he's acting like he's got the same diplomatic contacts president of the United States. He's talking to people in the region all the time, and it's just really fun to watch Scott know that he had him there. But it's just the self aggrandizement. These people on the left, they just have such a high opinion of themselves. And this is what's really been noteworthy in our influencer age, is that a lot of people are appointing themselves as if they're really the president or they know more than than the President. I try to come to the show when I disagree with President Trump on staff and I try to acknowledge it. He's operating with a lot more information than we're operating with. And it's been really fascinating to watch this Joe Kent sort of melt down take place in the last few days since he resigned from his post within the Trump administration on counter terrorism, where he was someone who was beloved by Trump's base and Trump's own government, suggesting that Kent was been completely inaccurate about the one key fact that Iran was pursuing nuclear weapons to weapons level, pursuing Richmond to weapons grade level. So we know from all the reports that they were pursuing up to sixty percent, which is well above civilian level. And the intention would be to either use that nuclear weapon to at a minimum manipulate America in the West, but probably to try to kill us, because that is ideologically the people who run that country. That is something that they've professed for decades, that they want to use that weapon to kill us. I'm pretty open about it, and he's been to denial about this despite the fact that the President, Secretary of State, CIA director, et cetera. Everyone says that they were in fact pursuing to a very high level. And so he resigns. And this is where things get very weird because in his resignation letter and subsequent interviews that he's done, he's professed one conspiracy about Israel after the next. And he was on Mark Levin's show yesterday, did a long interview with Levin, which I give him credit for that, where he says he didn't leak confidential info, but it doesn't mean that someone underneath him didn't leak it on his behalf. And he basically says Israel was behind everything from the Iraq war to his wife who was murdered in Syria, which is horrific by Isis and even Charlie Kirk's assassination. He floated that Israel was behind that as well, though he wouldn't say it directly. And then he accused people like Mark Levin and presumably people like me as part of being some sort of an echo chamber. And I found that to be a really striking point. But then my friend Andrew Colvett, who now hosts The Charlie Kirk Show, he was Charlie's executive producer. He spoke about something that I think is really important that I was involved in personally, which is that there was a group text that Charlie Kirk was a part of where he would discuss Israel and there's nine of us on the chat. I was one of the people on the chat and it was overwhelmingly positive. But Charlie did have one strong statement that he was upset with Israel and he could leave the cause of Israel, and it was very specific what his gripes were. His gripes were that Charlie was on the campuses doing his famous campus tours and he would be repeatedly asked to defend things about Israel that Charlie didn't necessarily want to defend, and he felt like he was compromised. He was in a position because he was all of a sudden becoming like the primary spokesperson for Israel in the United States, something that he never really signed up for, and he might have kind of occasionally agreed with the questioner on certain things, and he thought Israel's pr for themselves was pretty horrific. And he also certainly didn't want for the United States to engage in any regime change ground wars on behalf of Israel, which is some It's pretty reasonable, and I think a lot of people like myself, card carrying Zionists would agree with I think that that seems like a fundamental statement. And he was aware of how powerful some various lobbies are within Washington, and he was a voice of confidence for that. But after Operation Midnight Hammer, after President Trump successfully bombed israel Aron's nuclear sites with Israel then Charlie said, I support the president. I support the decisions. He's the man of the hour, the man for the moment. Forget the exact term. It was one of the other saying that he's got Trump's back on this, and Trump's always had his back, and that's kind of where Charlie was on this thing. And Joe Kent has taken to speaking on behalf of Charlie. And when I come back from the break, I'm going to play something to you that is pretty shocking. That was news to me that Andrew Colvit brought up on the Charlie Kirk podcast yesterday regarding Kent. You're not gonna want to miss it. Stay right there, all right, You guys know what I think of the American Beverage Association because you know how much I love those drinks that I grew up with and still love today. I'm talking about Coke, my ca'se Die, Coke Die, Doctor Pepper, Doctor Pepper, all these stuff. It's terrific drinks. These are iconic American brands and they're part of the American story and they have been for over one hundred years. With everyone talking about American jobs, these companies have been walking the walk for workers for American hometowns. They've been creating those jobs, they've been creating those opportunities. They employ over two hundred and seventy five thousand men and women in all fifty states. There are all people who show up every day, do the work and deliver for our economy and our communities. And they give you that Crispy die coke that I look forward to a couple of times a day. See for yourself everything they're doing, and we deliver for America dot org that we deliver for America dot org. Portions of the Alice Marlows Show are sponsored by the American Beverage Association. It's really interesting during the first Trump administration that we were constantly being told that Trump was actually Putin's pop ed and he was doing Putin's bidding, even though he proactive gave arms to Ukraine, he took out Russian troops in Syria or Wagner troops in Syria, and he made it so that it wasn't easy for Russia to get the North Stream pipeline going. So we had all these things where he was putting pressure on Russia, but he said nice things about Putin In the press, and we were told that that made Trump Putin's puppet, and then now we're seeing the same playbook get played back over and over again, that he's actually in a war on behalf of Israel. Now he's on a war on behalf of Saudi Arabia, which is in the New York Times this morning. Even though I'm kind of happy that Saudi Arabia and it looks like the UAE, two newer members of Trump's coalition since the Abraham Accords in his first administration seemed to want to step up and help us in the Iran war. Europe and NATO has been totally feckless in this regard. I noted at the opening of the show that if the UK had just maintained their de mining capabilities, they'd be very useful right now, but they let that slip and now they can't be helpful. It'd be nice if they could be helpful. I'm talking to you, kir Starmer. I'm talking to you everyone in the UK who could have stepped up and helped the West in this regard but can't because you're incompetent, lazy, and you just let your country get run over by communism. And secularism in Islam. Be nice if you could pitch in right now. And so we're seeing the same playbook, which is Trump does not have his own agency, that he is just someone who is a puppet of other nations. And it's just blowney because not a shred of evidence is being cited. I've been talking a lot about Joe Ken, who says basically, Israel's controlling America's form policy, despite the fact that seems like pretty much every high ranking official in Trump's government seems to disagree. And he's not providing any evidence. He's just providing vibes. He's saying, well, the vibes are suggesting this. The vibrations. So Andrew Colvit, who was executive producer of The Charlie Kirkshow and is now both that and the host of the show Good Friend of Mine, he had this to say about Kent and his relationship with Candice Owens, which is really striking to me. I got to play this for you, guys. Cut thirteen. Please.
Speaker 3: We have been accused of trying to or we're not interested in the truth. The actual fact of the matter is that behind the scenes, we have given everything we know to give every single piece of inform. This was one of them. I was told I could trust Joe Kent. I provided the screen grabs to Joe Kent, and I don't know what happened to them at that point, Okay that I just want to make that very clear. Eventually, Joe did message me and suggest that I make those screen grabs public. I declined because those were shared privately. I didn't want to be reckless with them in the public. There could be innocent people on that group chat that would then be harmed. So I declined. But then fast forward another week or two and they were made public. So that's what I know is that Joe suggested that they be made public, I declined, then they were made public. Can I categorically say that he linked them, No, But those are the facts.
Speaker 1: So this was a group chat that I get. As I've noted, I was a part of their nine people on it, where we would typically discuss Israel and broader Middle East issues in whether or not we could save Western civilization and try to make sure the Western values were prominent throughout the world and not just here in our own little safe corner in America. And this is something that was important to Charlie. But Charlie also understood that a lot of his core audience was not brought up on the same pro Israel values, pro Zionist values. Maybe they weren't all listening to Dennis Prager and Larry Elder as I have been my whole life growing up. He wanted to reach these people, and he was looking for messaging help, he was looking for guidance, and he was looking for debate to try to challenge certain topics. Very productive chat something we were a part of, and it was a private chat. And to this point nothing had ever been leaked out of the chat, which was ninety nine percent pro Israel, And all of a sudden, after Charlie's assassinated, Joe Kent is asking Andrew Colvet to make parts of the chat public, try to actually put them out in the public. And then Andrew gives them over to the government. Andrew first denied that he had given the chat over to the government, but he did because the government. I don't know if they were entitled to that chat, but he gave it over because he wants to turn over every stone, which I understand. And then lo and beholds some of this chat gets leaked, specifically to Candace Owens, who has been on a jihad against Turning Point USA, that she's trying to destroy Charlie Kirk's organization. That's what she's been doing, and destroy Charlie Kirk's wife, the mother of his children's the other thing she's been doing with her show, and Candas and Kan't her friends, and somehow those coincidentally. Ken says you should release him, he gets the text, and then the show up on Kandas's show. Now, I'll tell you I don't live cowardly life, and I don't act like everyone's just trying to assassinate everyone all the time. But someone's on the Chat and someone who lives in a home with for my children. It wasn't a great day when I learned that parts of the chat are getting leaked to people like Candace who have a very virulent fan base, who are very hyped up and really hate Israel and really hate people defend Israel. So it was not a great thing that happened. And it looks like this did come from Joe, and that's very very disappointing. It's actually dangerous, especially in this climate where we're seeing assassinations. We're seeing more political violence, and I don't like it. I don't like that this is out there. And I don't know if it was Joe who literally it or if someone who worked for Joe, but that seems to be the math here, and that's a disgrace if it's true, because that causes real, real world harm to people. And so you know, we're out there trying to debate the biggest issues of the day, trying to solve a lot of major problems. But the person who should be moderating this discussion is not crazy Candace. She's not the one. And yet that was what Joe Kenner, someone close to Joe Kent, thought should be the case. And so now we're in a space where there's all these sorts of anti Israel conspiracies. We're involving Charlie Kirk's assassination with zero pieces of evidence whatsoever that Charlie was upset with Israel in one text in a super long catch chain. So it's very sad that we're there, and we've got to bring this back. We've got to get this back on the reel. It's gonna be a process, it's gonna be a processed. I don't like that the coalition has fissuring right now, and it's real. So anyway, hopefully we can all sort this out in real time. Other things are going on in the news. Make a hard pivot cover some other ground here, which is important. Mark Way Mullen was confirmed as Apartment of Homeland Security Secretary. But as is always the problem when you make mistakes, as Christy Nomes Department Homeland Security did, and I walked through this on the show numerous times. But when you've got your alleged boyfriend of person Avenue affair with running all of your reviewing all your consultancy contracts, and those contracts seem to be going to brand new companies affiliate with other people on your team, then it looks really bad. So Noam gets out of her job. And then now Mark way Mullen's and we like Mark Way Mullen, former Senator from Oklahoma. And then so now we learn about his temporary replacement, which was just named or is apparently going to be named later today. A guy named Armstrong, and he is Adam Armstrong, Alan Armstrong, Alan Armstrong who obviously not familiar with him, but he gave money to Adam Kinsinger right after January the sixth. I mean, it's just it's horrible. So Kevin Skith, the governor there, gets to do the appointment. Not a hardcore MAGA guy, not someone who I identify with on a political level. So if I'm playing him on the show, is probably because he's something dumb and he gets to make this pick, and he picks a guy who's like an Adam Kinsinger Republican. So I'm hoping the great Alan Armstrong will prove me wrong and he'll be a dependable pro Trump vote. But I can't believe the White House did not figure this out, or maybe Alan Armstrong has changed and the White House knows about it, but this should be This is risky. It is really risky here, and I hope it's not true. All right. Other stuff that's happened the White House as doing they think it's productive, is they've got ice workers all fanned out throughout the countries. People try to go on spring break. Traffic was a little lier today coming into the coming in the studio, which I enjoyed. But people want to have their spring break travel and it's getting interrupted because the Democrats protect illegal aliens more than they protect American citizens. They care about the illegal aliens the most. I was playing last week James tallerco suggesting that illegal aliens were actually the best Americans. I'm going to back that up with some Chris Murphy, let's play the senator from Connecticut cut eleven. Please, guys, the negotiation didn't have a path of citizenship. It was entirely on their terms in order to get Ukraine funding. Right.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, Chris, that's been a failed play for twenty years. So you are right that that has been the Democratic strategy for thirty years maybe, and it has failed to deliver for the people we care about most, to the undocumented Americans that are in this country.
Speaker 1: The people we care about both the undocumented Americans, so not the American citizens. That should be an ad. Put it in the ad. Any Republican consultants watching the show, listen to the show, grab that one the people we care about most, the undocuments. Exactly. I've been saying, I'm not coming the show with Hyperboleum, coming the show and try to bring guys to facts. This is where they're at now. They actually think the illegal aliens are the best Americans. This is just What strikes me though, is it a real American families, tax paying American families are the ones who are suffering. People want to do commerce in America. People want to do business in America. They're the ones you're suffering because the Democrats are don't want the Save Act, they don't want the Department of Homeland Security and ICE funded basic stuff. But remember ICE is mostly funded anyway. But those are their sticking points. We should not be deporting illegal aliens, and we should not have ideas at the polls because it could disenfranchise illegal aliens who are illegally voting in our elections. All right, we got a cut of a from CNN that I thought was actually really cool. Can we cut seven please? Guys, finally we could take a deep breath here.
Speaker 3: The numbers have dropped off.
Speaker 1: The lines are getting shorter. I think the average waytime now is under forty minutes.
Speaker 6: So if you have a flight to catch today, it's a good time become to Hartsfield Jackson International.
Speaker 1: So why is it that the way times are down is because Trump has deployed ICE throughout the country. That's a fantastic thing. Delta Airlines, by the way, has suspended their congressional desk during the shutdown, which I think is really cool. So they're no longer going to help They're no longer going to help Democrats get to wherever they got to go because of they've shut down the government for everyone else to making everyone's life miserable, including all the Delta agents who now got to deal with all of these cancelations and people missing their flights and just a huge headache. So saying well, we're not going to help the politicians now, so I really enjoy. In the meantime, we had this unbelievable story that I highlight and I got a podcast coming up with Alan West that I have not got to share some of you. I'll try to play some of it on the show. But this is where we are at, where we're now focused on illegal aliens are the best people. But there's a story of Sheridan Gorman in Chicago who was murdered by e venezuelan illegal alien who has caught and released under Joe Biden. We get into a lot of that with Colonel West on the show. This is how Cha Jago Alder. Woman Maria Hadden discusses this beautiful young girl who was a race from the Earth by a Venezuelan thug. Let's play cut. What cut is this?
Speaker 5: With eight please all the time right, And they go out on the pier. They walk around so that the kids are out doing normal, normal things people do in the neighborhood. And it sounds like this might have been a wrong place, wrong time, running into a person who had a gun. They might have startled this person at the end of the pier unintentionally.
Speaker 1: So this is a eighteen year old girl who was walking in a park. A Venezuelan migrant who'd been released under Joe Biden comes in. He's got a ball clob on, some sort of mask on his head, he's got a gun. I don't know what you're trying to do, rape, rob whatever it is. And he kills her, shoots her the head, and she says she was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and she might have startled the illegal alien migrant. She might have startled him, so it might have been kind of her fault. These people go out of their way to protect and defend at legal alien criminals, and that means they're trying to hurt you, all right, if you're concerned about inflation or currency devaluation. Have you ever wondered if you aren't protected from the volable markets and the risk of the monetary system. I know I am in global financial chaos. It's become the norm, is not going away anytime soon. There's why it's time to get educated. You need to learn about your options about what's happening to the dollar. Massive government want money printing thirty nine trillion dollars in debt. All of this could continue, probably will, and that's why you need partners in mine. Ear Leer Capital. I got their free gold and silver reports. They've taught me a lot of stuff I did not learn in school, and I took some upper division economics. They educated me in alternative assets, gold, precious metals. They might be exactly what you need to protect your wealth in these uncertain times that are not getting any more certain. Recall I keep talking about this. Morgan Stanley, seats chief investment officer, recommended adding twenty percent of your portfolio and gold up from negible no recommendation. Now it's twenty percent. That's big. Their movie into gold. Maybe you should too. I'm encouraging you to do this, do something, take control. They helped educate me and they can do the same for you. They got a hotline call right now, call during the break eight hundred nine nine two two two five five. That's eight hundred nine nine two two two five five. Ask for those free investor kits, get some information, have a conversation. You know, the buy right away if you don't want, that's not the point. The point is get yourself educated and find out how you can qualify for twenty thousand dollars in bonus gold with a qualified purchase eight hundred nine nine two two two five five, or go to lear alex dot com. All you got a great team on the On the show, Greg Evans, our executive producer Sean McConnell runs the board, Roger Wicker, Junior, Rick Lock Kirat, Charlie Matt Sibyl Brandon Couples, Misty Callahan, John Cassio, Daniel west All pitch in, and we're grateful that they do help make the show nice and smart sounding. Is it so?
Speaker 4: Is this ay?
Speaker 1: I want to do some more palate clan But is this a palate cleanser or is this even or is this a negative story too? I'm trying to get some positivity, but apparently someone named Dayton Weber has been accused of murdering someone and then driving off with person's body. Well, the interesting thing about Dayton Weber is he is a professional corn hole player, which I didn't know that you could make enough money playing cornhole. But what's even more interesting is Dayton Weber has no hands or feet, so he is no hands or feet. He got so good at corn holing. Get that drop shown for later. You get so good at corn holing that he became a professional and then on top of the world at twenty seven in the second most popular sport behind pickleball. Corn holes when you throw the bean bags at the at the bar while you're eating the big Blue House pretzel, like and you some of the do you got the pretzel one hand, then you're throwing the bean bags on the other. It's a fun game played with my kids. Just a couple of weeks ago, he not only has got to that level of success in the cornhole field, he was somehow able to shoot a gun and murder someone without arms or even feet. And I couldn't believe this was real. I thought this was a fake story. But then he video surfaced online, which I'm not gonna play, but it shows him in firing a gun with no hands or feet. So it's just amazing. When you're a quadruple amputee, you're a pro cornhole player, just to throw it all away by shooting and killing an acquaintance during an argument, and then he drove off with the body because he can drive a car with no hands and feet. I just this story literally has it all. It has it all, and we got a lot of reporting on it at Bryper dot Com for all of you. And is murder ever amusing? I feel like I'm supposed to feel bad that this is so amusing to me. This is happening. It is amusing. All right, that's one palate cleanser. One more palate cleanser I got for you now. Jensen Wong is the CEO of in Video, which is the most valuable company in the world, and it is a company that I'll break down AI for you over the years. What's really important to understand about it. But there's this concept that they talk about in AI circles called the stack, which is really like five levels of different types of AI, and in Nvidia is basically as a monopoly of one of the five levels of the stack. So if we're going to export American AI around the world, in Vidia's chips are the strongest and they're just the best. So this is one of the most important American entrepreneurs. He was on Fox News and this is something that he said that I thought was really cool. Check out cut nine. Please.
Speaker 7: We manufactured the most advanced AI chips in the world, in the most advanced fab in the world here in America for the first time. All of this started with President Trump wanted to re industrialize to the United States. His terrors was a pressing agent in making this possible at at the speed that we're doing. And now just think shortly after less than a year, we're now manufacturing the most advanced ships for AI here in the United States.
Speaker 1: And that's a fantastic thing. And I think it's worth bringing up because it is. I caution everyone that guys who are top CEOs, they're interested in increasing shareholder value in their top priorities are going to always be what's best for the company. And when you've got a company that's worth literally four trillion dollars, that's going to be your primary concern. So I fully suspect the guy like a Jensen Wong who is going to be a fair weather friend, someone who will be if another administration comes in, he's going to be the type of guy who's going to move quickly to be able to work with them. So I'm not claiming him as MAGA yet. But this is a very very very strong statement, and that's a positive thing that we are building some of the most important technology on the planet right now, one of the most important companies in America, and we're doing more so because of Trump's policies. So, but how much of the conversation will be that Trump has figured out a way to get the airport's moving, how much of it will be that we got them the AI chips coming back, and how much of it will be that he is actually had a righteous cause with the initial bombing of Iran from a people who were trying to do us harm for the last thirty to forty years, trying to wipe us off the map. This is Wesley Clark, who is a general and a ver president. Briefly, I got to play this cut because there's a bunch of stuff in this Like Greg Flagg for me, let's play cut one please, guys.
Speaker 6: We have air superiority and some and over some places air supremacy, so we can get our aircraft in over there, we can pinpoint targets, we can destroy these power plants. Maybe there's a military connection to this, maybe military necessity. A lot of people will say it's a war crime because mostly these power plants are probably there for the surveyan population, and so it'll be certainly a questionable call when we and if we do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there's a guy with a huge military resume and he's floating the meather. Maybe in order to win the war, Trump could end up committing war crimes. And you actually say a lot of what Trump's doing could be effective, but he still could be held up for war crimes. I gotta tell you, the headaches that this man, Donald Trump is going to face and his retirement are going to be unbelievable. That's all for today. Go in peace, to love and serve the Lord.