Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody.
Speaker 2: You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married.
Speaker 1: As young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point you would say, college chapter. Go start attning point. Yould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 3: I gave my.
Speaker 1: Life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 4: Here I am.
Speaker 5: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company. I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 6: Heh Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard to this week's edition of Thought Crime.
Speaker 2: It is thought Crime Thursday. And by the way, we are live.
Speaker 6: So if you've got your rumble rants, please make sure to throw those up because we will be reading them, and my lovely assistant, Blake Neff, of course, will be the one reading them.
Speaker 2: Blake, how are you hello?
Speaker 3: I'm great. Just remember, the worse your take, the more likely it is that we'll notice and read it. So definitely be sending in those really awful takes like Philadelphia sports fans are great or Philadelphia sports fans are human beings. We're more likely to react to those precisely because.
Speaker 6: We are not are crushing machines.
Speaker 3: Guys, Look at the top right corner. What in the world is that?
Speaker 5: Wait, it's a Blake, looklike I don't have a mustag?
Speaker 3: What is is that?
Speaker 7: Maduro?
Speaker 6: Oh on crime, Well this is quite a surprise. How do we refer to you, ex president? Former president? Do you do you still identify as president?
Speaker 7: I a decent man and I innocent.
Speaker 8: And they prayed that Trump allow me to do a one podcast, and he'll say, I can do it a talk crime. And I get taken from my house in Venezuela and he taken me here and I do it one a talk crime.
Speaker 2: Mister president.
Speaker 6: Now, now, mister President, what do you what do you say to these allegations that it was your own government that handed you up, that it was your own vice presidentident and your own security forces that basically wanted to get rid of you and sold you out to the Americans.
Speaker 8: No, they're lying about me. I don't do nothing wrong. I is a do a number one president in South America. They Trump take me for no reason, and I give it the good oil to the wrong people and he get upset a me for what and nobody selling me out? I have number one secret service Cubano do you have Do you.
Speaker 3: Have the water bottle in your hands, the one they gave you on the plane. Yeah, he does, He has that same water bottle.
Speaker 7: They only give me one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you gotta make that stuff last for no reason.
Speaker 2: Mister president.
Speaker 6: We're also told that Delta Force was able to pretty much cut right through all of your presidential guard, uh like, pretty much like a hot knife through butter. We're told something like fifty five Cubans were killed.
Speaker 2: Possibly eighty soldiers total in total.
Speaker 6: Why is it, mister President, that you didn't try to I don't know train your forces a little bit better or have better security.
Speaker 8: Is not my problem, is not my fault, Cubano. My protecting service is all Cubans. He you cannot trust them. They prove they very bad. They stand and I need them to protect me and they don't do a good job at all.
Speaker 7: It's no good.
Speaker 8: See you understand, Yeah, see see.
Speaker 6: Now now Andrew, of course you speak Spanish, maybe you can help me translate some of this.
Speaker 2: But you know, being of course that you're Mexican.
Speaker 7: Hey, this is a good one. I like it.
Speaker 6: And in President Duro, I just wanted to ask that now now we understand, and that your wife was also arrested the same time as you had. You know, we need to know. And people are asking. I see the chat is lighting up. While you were on the plane, were you able to become members of the five mile High Club?
Speaker 8: See they allow us a two minutes and.
Speaker 7: We do it. But I had to say two minutes. But that's when I arrived in New York.
Speaker 8: I was shocked to see how many illegals are in the city, because, how do you say?
Speaker 7: It reminds me of a venezuela. I feel like I'm at home. So many of them, but they all Mexicans. I don't know why.
Speaker 6: And my final question, my final question, mister president our presidente, is we're also told so your prison cell seems to be in some kind of prison library. How is it like, how are you are your conditions? How are the facilities there in New York? And what is it like being cellmates with Diddy?
Speaker 8: See, it's no bad, it's no bad, eats, no bad at all. You remind me of me and Delia. We do a much similar and the Diddy doing much similar to the Cilia do.
Speaker 7: And then back home are a prison? No good? Back home preson no water, no food. You work in New York, I get to play chess.
Speaker 3: You got I mean, no food and no water in a Venezuelan prison sounds like. It's also like a Venezuelan restaurant, Venezuelan mall, Venezuela grocery store, supermarket.
Speaker 7: Yeah, see what I eat?
Speaker 5: See you know Tyler Tyler here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do, we have Tyler here. He seems to.
Speaker 9: I feel like I walked in the middle of something.
Speaker 3: Just thinking. Tyler's thinking. I already got in trouble for dumb stuff. Now I'm gonna get in trouble for more stuff like this segment.
Speaker 5: This is not dumb stuff. This is serious international.
Speaker 2: Serious politics.
Speaker 8: He's number one, Meet the president, number one Trump blow me to do a one podcast.
Speaker 10: So, mister president, what would you if you were advising President Trump what to do with the oil, the Venezuelan oil? What do you think America should do with it?
Speaker 5: Eight? Two things?
Speaker 8: And one is really bad oil.
Speaker 7: It's no good, dirty oil. That's why it is so hard.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 7: And number two the Chinese pay good money.
Speaker 5: Good client, so sell it to China.
Speaker 7: See if the number one lion me, no problem, it's good.
Speaker 5: Thank you for that advice.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, perhaps no problema.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no problemo. Hey, I give you the speech a sis I say.
Speaker 11: Nab laspara qe mira flores. No linger thy cobarde in the president. I think I call him coward. I know, call him coward. All I want is peace. I want peace, no war. And he arrests me for no reason, and me and Celia a Esta wrongfully put in the prison.
Speaker 7: Why for what?
Speaker 3: Oh boy?
Speaker 5: I think that covers the Venezuela.
Speaker 3: I think that does. I think that covers Venezuela very capably. But we're planning to talk about that later in the show. But Jack, we were also very excited to hit our first topic for the day before mustache man interested in our podcast. I guess he must have chloroformed. No, he's not the post. He's still a president. Yeah, he's all president there that president.
Speaker 2: I mean, you have anywhere else to go?
Speaker 6: Do you want to just do you want to just sit and join us on Thought Crime tonight and just kind of just kind of go through the topics we we had, We had a whole show plan before you before you you know, crashed our you know, crashed our events.
Speaker 2: So would you would do you want to just go through the show?
Speaker 9: I don't recognize with you, I will love it.
Speaker 7: Thank you for the invite.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do it.
Speaker 12: He needs needs Venezuela's sash. Do they let him wear a sash in prison?
Speaker 3: Probably not a sash.
Speaker 2: Not since, not since Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 9: He's had to take his sash off.
Speaker 6: Is it true, mister president, Is it true that did they put you in Jeffrey Epstein's cell? And is it true that he may have left some things behind in that cell?
Speaker 8: Indeed, Moday, my next door is did they? And I tell d D I said, you like oil and he say, yeah, I like baby, and I say, I also like oil and Venezuela we have lots of it.
Speaker 7: And he do not good things to me with that oil.
Speaker 3: Oh see, my mister president.
Speaker 13: M h.
Speaker 7: I sorry, but it is no problem. Mhm.
Speaker 10: I'm sure your wife was very upset about this, right.
Speaker 11: See Celia do the same thing to me back in Caracash.
Speaker 2: So you're you're familiar with the sea.
Speaker 8: Did they invite me to parties I cannot make because I get a rested if I go to America.
Speaker 7: So I stank, and now I go to DIGNI party every day.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, it's it's interesting because Blake, I think you were just about to say, our first topic might actually lend itself to something that might be potentially helpful for people who are in President Maduro's situation.
Speaker 2: They're stuck inside. Uh they but they do have.
Speaker 6: Computer access, so this is something that might actually be useful for them.
Speaker 3: Oh, do I want to hit that or do we want to hit Minneapolis first?
Speaker 5: Jack?
Speaker 3: We have we have a couple options.
Speaker 2: Uh, well, you know we do have. So here's the situation.
Speaker 6: You know, obviously, we've got people on the ground in Minneapolis. We've got assets on the ground, human events as people there right now keeping an eye on it. We just saw obviously Commander Bovino got into a scuffle with a couple of these agitators.
Speaker 2: His security had to get involved.
Speaker 6: It looks like he was totally okay from that perspective, but there's no question they are starting to target him more. And we know the sun is going down there in Minneapolis. They're also outside of this, you know, this area where the shooting took place. They've created, you know, some kind of autonomous zone, or maybe perhaps the early stages of an autonomous zone, similar to what we saw in Seattle five years ago with the CHAZ. I don't know if this is the gonna be called the MAZ, the Minneapolis Autonomous Zone.
Speaker 2: So we'll see.
Speaker 6: But we know that may Or Fry actually did order police out of the area, and barricades are now being set up, being set up like it's the French Revolution, and uh, it's it's what can I say, the Bolsheviks, the Marxist.
Speaker 2: The Jacobins, the right. Here's here's a video of it. Now.
Speaker 6: So these barricades are being set up like it's the French Revolution. The Jacobins are back, the Bolsheviks are back, and they're doing the exact same things they did before. So obviously we're gonna be keeping an eye on that something pops off, we're gonna we're gonna go straight to it. But did you, guys, Blake, what do you think should we should we get into this story now?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think I think so. I think I think it's just the big it's the biggest story of today. Had going through the extremely arbitrary measure of how how many tweets on exit had trending shoved in my face, it was like several million. And I think, you know, the topic we're questioning, the sort of the big picture question is you could say who killed Renee Good? Because there's really, you know, there's a lot of good candidates. Because everyone's decided to blame. Some people are blaming you know, the officer, but a lot of people are blaming President Trump. We have people saying he needs to be impeached, he needs to be arrested, he needs to be probably who knows what they would want to say. And but we were saying on the show today, I think the person who bears the most responsibility is probably Mayor Jacob Frye and then Governor Tim Walls. And the reason they bear responsibility is they decided to pit their own people against Ice as political pawns, as human shields, and they wanted something like this to happen. They were all they're deep down, they are overjoyed that this took place. They wanted to create a situation like this and they got their wish and they're celebrating right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's no question.
Speaker 6: I mean, some of the stuff that I've been seeing, by the way, is pretty insane in terms of them going going and talking about.
Speaker 2: How then and Blake. You've definitely seen this.
Speaker 6: Before with a lot of other you know, Kyle Rittenhouse type shootings or other police based shootings where they'll say they'll sit there and say, oh, why didn't the officer just you know, shoot the tires, or oh why didn't the officer just do this? Or why didn't just do that? Did he have to do this? It's like, oh, yeah, yeah, he should have just shot the steering wheel. Just shoot the steering wheel out of her hand so she can't turn it into him. Why didn't he just shoot her foot so she wouldn't be able to hit the gas. This is ridiculous. These kind of statements are ridiculous. And then of course it came out today that the same officer had actually been hit.
Speaker 2: I forget exactly the amount of time.
Speaker 6: It was a couple of months ago, I think June, and it was June, so a couple.
Speaker 2: About six months ago.
Speaker 6: So he required thirty five stitches in that incident where he had been drug and numerous incidents where this is going on. And I think, you know, I think we're all generally in agreement that the officer was in the right here and the protester was not, the agitator was not. But what I would like to get into with the gang, since we are on thought crime, we're supposed to be committing thought crimes. What is going on with these NPR listener women who seem to think that they can just commit acts like this with reckless abandon and face no consequences whatsoever. Why do they seem to because there were other people and Cassandra Fairbanks had this TikTok video that she posted earlier today where there was another woman out of Charlotte and she was saying, oh yeah, me and my friends were going around looking for ice agents and trying to block them as well. And we never thought that something like this could happen to us. But now I'm starting to get scared. What if that happens to me next? And it's like, yeah, if you see police officers out conducting an arrest or out, you know, dealing with a you know, I don't know, a car anything like whatever they're doing, and you drive up to them and block your car in front of what law enforcement is doing.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have a bad day. All right.
Speaker 6: I don't know if this is gonna happen, but if you try to ram them with your car, then yes, definitely this is going to happen, and you're definitely going to have a bad day. And what's crazy to me, though, is that these liberal you know, the awfls, the ofwfls, have never seemed to actually face any real consequences at all in their lives.
Speaker 5: Well, and there's this clip. I think it's three forty four. Did I find it three forty four? I believe?
Speaker 10: Yeah, this is uh getting This is when he got drag Jack three thirty four play cut three thirty four.
Speaker 13: These images show the officers hand in the vehicle. In this video, you can see the driver take off with the agent hanging from the car, dragging him three hundred feet through front yards. These graphic images show the aftermath, a bloody agent who needed thirty three stitches for his significant cut.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Home, so and by the way, I hadn't seen that. Yeah, and you know, here's the deal. It's this.
Speaker 10: Let's see here, Christy Nome, you can do this two ninety nine. CHRISTI nom detailed yesterday that just in the last just in recent weeks, there's been over one hundred ramming incidents of involving ICE agents. There was four the day of the fatal shooting, three of which happened in Minneapolis.
Speaker 14: Nine today alone in this country there have been four different domestic terrorist attacks on federal officers by the ramming of vehicles. Three of them happened here in Minneapolis. We've seen over one hundred of these vehicle rammings happen in just recent weeks, and this must stop. ICE alone is facing a thirteen hundred percent increase in assaults against them and an eight thousand percent increase in death threats against all of them. In fact, the very same office who was attacked today had previously been dragged by an anti ice rider who had rammed him with a car and drug him back in June. He sustained injuries at that time as well.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So what my question is, because this has been going on for months, these ramming incidents, my question is who's training them to do this? Like what message boards, what private discord chats, whatever, who's funding it? Because I watched a story in detail. It was probably in like I want to say, October November, and it was in southern California. The guy instantly calls his lawyer, which was connected to some you know, nonprofit that was getting funded through a nonprofit. So where does that nonprofit get its money to pay the lawyers? How did they coordinate with the local citizen observers so that so that these people know where to call and who to call when they get in trouble. And then within two hours, this guy was on with Aaron Burnett on CNN crying victim because he was harassing stocking ICE agents in the field.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know that they need to be trained to ram someone with a car. It just it seems pretty straightforward. And how they do it. But what you will find if you float around in left wing circles online that the thing about it, I guess that the right should understand is the left is pretty good at being decentralized about things. So you can just be in you know, a discord server, you can be on threads or blue sky or whatever. You can be just in private chat rooms, you can be in signal groups, you can be on text chains, and they're just very good at sharing knowledge, and they're very good at organically getting all aligned on an issue.
Speaker 5: We should do that here, yeah.
Speaker 3: And so well, but we won't do that here because that's just that's a fundamental difference between they would be and how they and how they do things.
Speaker 10: Everybody This is Andrew Colvett, executive producer of The Charlie Kirk Show. BERNA is proud to continue supporting Charlie Kirk's mission and the important work of turning Point us A because empowering Americans to defend their freedoms begins with protecting themselves, their families, and their communities. The burna less lethal launcher, looks like a firearm, but it isn't one. It fires powerful chemical irritant and kinetic projectiles that can stop a threat in its tracks, giving you the time and space you need to get to safety. And now you can hear from Charlie in his own.
Speaker 1: Words, Burna is about preventing tragedy and preserving life without the consequences of using lethal measures. It's legal in all fifty states, requires no background checks, and over five hundred thousand units are in the hands of responsible citizens and law enforcement. Burna can be shipped directly to your door. I've personally tested the burn A pistol and can vouch for its effectiveness and its ease of use.
Speaker 5: Be prepared, be confident, be safe.
Speaker 10: Go to Burna by RNA dot com that's burna dot com and see why tens of thousands of Americans are choosing Burna for peace of mind.
Speaker 6: It's one of the things I would just add is that it's also that they don't need to go necessarily always to go into discord chats and private servers because their stuff doesn't ever get banned on If you can go on Instagram and find ANTIFA pages posting, oh do this to more ICE agents, or they have like ice Watch, different sites that are up Reddit it's got a whole page in Minneapolis dedicated to ice watch.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is where ice is today. You need to keep an eye on them.
Speaker 6: And then you can go in the comments and you'll see people coordinating these types of activities and these types of attacks, or people will post flyers about this is where we're going next week. Facebook has had this up for years, they've never done anything about it. Instagram as well, both same company. Meta Reddit has it all over the place. So again they just do it right out in the open, and unfortunately you don't actually see either the social media companies taking action against it, and you definitely don't see action taken until, unfortunately, events.
Speaker 2: Like this take place and.
Speaker 6: You see agents in this case having to defend fact, tend for their lives, and be in this situation when they should have to be because the National Guard should be there already.
Speaker 3: In fact, it's just a thing. Because you mentioned it, I just decided to search ice watch Minneapolis, and on Reddit's Minneapolis page, there's ice watch orientation tonight seven pm zooms that's probably seventh Central, that's an hour and a half from now. And you know, someone says, remember to join these events with a VPN, but you know, I suspect you don't need to join it with a VPN. So, by the way he just came out, people should please go.
Speaker 6: Look at post Millennial just posted up a story that in fact Renee Good was a quote ICE Watch warrior who was trained by far left activists to disrupt and resist agents.
Speaker 2: So she is someone who received this training.
Speaker 6: She is someone who possibly was working with this Reddit page or something similar where through let's listen to this, through school and activist groups, she became involved with an ICE Watch group quote, a loose collection of activists whose mission was to disrupt ICE during operations. Similar groups and agitators have been forming all over the country with the goals to docks, disrupt and block ICE from carrying out lawful operations, to remove legal aliens from the city.
Speaker 2: Let's see where is this one she received training. This is someone.
Speaker 6: Someone who knows her from knows her from school. She received training, very thorough training to listen to commands, to know your rights, to whistle when you see an ICE agent. This is what she had done. So people who knew her say that she was actively involved in training to disrupt ICE operations and these types of groups are out there, they have been forming, they're doing so. I just mentioned the one in Minneapolis. It's right there in public. Anyone can go see it. Yet Reddit will not take action against this. We haven't seen indictments against any of the people doing this. We haven't seen the DOJ come and try to take down these Reddit pages at all the way they take down pages.
Speaker 2: Again, they just do it right in the open. And here's the article.
Speaker 10: Jack, to your point that I mean to corroborate the fact that she was obviously trained, this was an eyewitness to this event to eighty one.
Speaker 15: They clearly wanted her out of there because she was the main car leading the protest, is my understanding. I talked to another guy who was driving behind her, but she was she was very at she was very successful in blocking traffic. She was doing what she was what she was set out to do, and so they wanted to get her the hell out of there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it looked like she was impeding ice veehicle.
Speaker 15: Definitely, Yeah, that was her goal.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 12: And this actually this actually goes way back though. This is this is almost ten years ago. So I'll just point to ten years ago here in Arizona. There is a group that's called Mihinte that's still operational. I wasn't sure if they're operational people, but they have been.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much for that.
Speaker 12: I should have asked the president actually for a translation. Is that correct, President, President? So me Hinte has actually been operating for well over a decade, and I actually just did a quick search of their website where they giddily talk about, you know, car blocking as a tactic. So this has been a tactic that's been used in Arizona. They were doing this if you remember ten years ago, car blocking, uh, using vehicles to get in the way, which was just reference in that video, which is again this is this is what happens.
Speaker 9: I mean, what can go wrong.
Speaker 12: When you take crazy people, you ignite them through an organization like me Hinte, You put them in a vehicle, you tell them to use the vehicle.
Speaker 9: To impede lawful conduct, and then you know, wouldn't you know it?
Speaker 12: You know, they could actually maybe hurt somebody, because vehicles are one of the deadliest things that you could give a crazy person.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 12: And so this one I'm looking at is a pro tester was transferred to immigration authorities in Arizona was but after they were again doing the same exact thing they were blocking. This was twenty sixteen. This is March of twenty sixteen, So this is.
Speaker 10: Yeah, these guys are anti civilizational arsonists. This is this is what they are, the cizational art.
Speaker 4: They've spent oh yeah, the president the last year calling ice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, the President's gone, Mikey's back.
Speaker 4: They spent the last year calling ice, you know, the Gestapo, the Nazis, the fascists. And then we're supposed to be surprised when people and Tyler brought it up. I mean, car blocking is a thing on the left, So we're supposed to be surprised when people interfering with an ICE operation get the consequences of interfering with an ICE operation, and so they think that nothing's going to happen to them by using their car. And you saw in that clip that lady, she was leading the way, she was obviously trying to stop this ICE operation, and she found out what the consequences were. And so so I don't think car blocking is going to be a big thing on the left anymore now that they've found out what the consequences are. But we can't be surprised when you interfere with an ICE operation that that's actually stemming from the left constantly labeling our brave ICE officers as fascists, as Gestapo, as Nazis, and they're not actually enforcing the law in our country, but they're actually just taking decent, nice, innocent families into porting them for absolutely no reason at all.
Speaker 6: Of course, that's what I want I get into, though, is because you've got people that just live in this soup all the time, and particularly it's these affluent female white women, some cases more middle class, and they're just listening to NPR over and over. Fisher King had a tweet up earlier he said NPR said that ICE shot a woman in her car just while she was sitting in it. Didn't even mention anything about the gas, didn't even mention anything about assaulting the officer or trying to run into him. And so this is still what I want to get into, is how is it that we have these massive pockets and swaths of our population where there's millions of people caught up in this fried mental model where they just think it's totally fine to go and interfere with police like it's it's like it's it's a section, it's I think it's kind of like LARPing in a sense, like live action role playing, but it's something where like they don't actually realize that this isn't a game, but they think it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they think they're the robin hoods of our society and that they're upholding the you know, the social and moral law of our country, when they don't actually realize that you're breaking the law by coming into our country legally.
Speaker 7: But also, I don't know if you guys have seen the clip of the car.
Speaker 4: It's tires actually slid because it was icy out there and there it was cold, and the tires didn't catch traction. But thank god that happened, because if it didn't, the ice officer one hundred percent would have been run over before he was able to take the shot. And so say what you want, but yeah, you can see it in this clip. She speeds forward and her tire does not catch the traction. So say what you want, but you cannot be the robin hood of society and uphold what you think is actually the law of our country when these brave ice officers are putting their lives on the line day in and day out.
Speaker 6: It's like they actually if you actually believe, right, if you actually believe that ice are fascist Nazis, then you've been told your whole life that the best thing you can do is go out and fight the Nazis, go out and kill the Nazis. And look, every one of us on this program right now, and you know, we know exactly what the consequences of something like that can be when you're told over and over that someone's a Nazi because they don't call you a Nazi because they think you're one. They call you one because they want to be able to kill you and get away with it.
Speaker 10: Hmmm, yeah, well, and I so, Mikey, you were saying that perhaps we're not going to see any car rammings, but I think it's a little more insistent, Like you know, because now somebody's left around and found I think it's I think it's more insidious than that. I think that they wanted this to happen. I think that they wanted this to be.
Speaker 12: Here's the problem, though, is that again this whole thing. The only way to stop a bus supporting a bunch of people, Let's put a car in front of it the only way to uh, you know, block a road. It's they're not going to do this with human change. They've done that before. You know how easy that is to get it. They they have trained people to put people in vehicles. They're going to You're going to have crazier people than ever before in vehicles doing But.
Speaker 10: What I'm saying is, but what I'm saying is they wanted somebody to die.
Speaker 9: They want their own.
Speaker 10: They want they want a few martyrs so that they can sort of now protest and do their own jazz in Minneapolis.
Speaker 5: Although it's freezing, but.
Speaker 9: This isn't it. There's gonna be more.
Speaker 3: Yes, they want more people. They'll want to Yeah, I think they'll do more cars, certainly more car blockages. They'll and they'll make a whole stunt on it. Are you gonna shoot me too? And like frankly, Ice needs to plan now for what their plan should be. And I feel like the best plan for what they should do is if you are blocking Ice, we are going through your car of the time, like you basically need to get you can't mess around with all the car. You can't let yourself get bossed around by people who are willful disruptors of the social contract and wilful underminers of law and order. When people try to get cooked on these memes, they're they're trying to increase entropy. They're trying to obliterate the ability for ice to do its job. But the only way you can stop that is you just say nope, every single time, Bam, your car's gone. You're off to jail. You're getting a prison sentence.
Speaker 9: I have a theory though.
Speaker 12: My theory though, is that they actually want white women be the ones driving these cars.
Speaker 3: Well, they certainly are the easiest ones to recruit to drive the cars.
Speaker 12: The potentially want white women to drive the cars. And they want because I think because if you look in the past of the past, they were kind of recruiting uh like Hispanic leaders to be involved with this that doesn't exist anymore. And I think it's intentional, and part of the intent the intentionality of that is I actually think they want to influence white women to feel bad for white women who become victims of their self created crime.
Speaker 9: Does that make sense?
Speaker 12: Like, I actually think that the insidious thing about all of this is they're actually intentionally recruiting white females to get involved with this because they know that the white female vote in America is probably going to be more more impacted by a crazy white female getting killed.
Speaker 7: By ice agency the sympathy.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I just don't think they need to be deliberate about it. They're infinite white, but they do definitely.
Speaker 9: Want probably they want them as the martyrs.
Speaker 10: Bad drivers, and they're also like most likely to do something stupid.
Speaker 5: Think that they're like gij if you need.
Speaker 3: To stick someone's face on a poster and like this is the martyr. You don't want to use those like Antifa mutants that they get arrested in Portland all of the time. You want someone who has a face ideally, no tattoos, ideally know, like weird figure girl next door.
Speaker 5: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 12: But they don't want it to be a minority because that's unimpactful to the vote, the voter that they're trying to influence.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Charlie used to always talk about how we're team civilization and their team anarchy. And so if their ultimate goal is anarchy, which is to make you know, a new chazz, to burn down Minneapolis and burn down Wendy's, well you see two extremes. Here you see George Floyd, who was arrested and died doing something wrong, which was stealing, beating women, taking fentanyl, and Derek Chauvin upholding the law, who should be out of jail by the way.
Speaker 3: And then in this case you see a.
Speaker 4: Woman who's interfering with an ice operation and both of them get killed in the process. And so if the ultimate goal is anarchy in the world, a fair and equitable, why isn't the white woman getting the exact same riots and burning in the streets and destruction of a city that the black man got. Is that's not very fair and equitable.
Speaker 3: Well, if the victim is.
Speaker 6: To get the Somali community to riled up about a white woman, you're not going to get BLM riled up about a white woman.
Speaker 2: It's just not going to happen.
Speaker 10: Well, but here's the thing that honestly part of this. We're fortunate this didn't happen in the summer months because I'm telling you, it's cold in Minneapolis. Let's see how big this this mas Chaz community grows, or how big it's cold. And I know that some will, like most passionate, will do it, but I'm telling you the only thing that's saving Minneapolis right now from a from a Floyda palooza two point zero is the freezing temperature.
Speaker 3: I disagree. I think I think it does matter that it was a white victim, and so who radicalize. This is more radicalizing to the extremes it greatly. Here's what's more likely to happen. You're a lot more likely after this to have, like I'll be Frank, an ANTIFA psycho with an AR fifteen goes and tries to ambush and murder ice agents. That is a lot more likely.
Speaker 6: Than like a bombing, Yes, fire bombing or pipe bombing or something that that type of thing.
Speaker 2: Sure we do, we do see that kind.
Speaker 6: Of like targeted leftist white violince, but targeted bl violence, it's just wanton riots.
Speaker 3: You only get you only get like the looting style riots. Let's be Frank after a BLM coded event, and you can look back. We had them after Floyd, but we had lesser local ones after Freddie Gray and Baltimore. You had Michael Brown and Ferguson. I guess this is oil open rise as much.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but you're right though, because it's kind of like the Cerno Steve Sailor like observation that you know, if you're gonna like Cerno is always saying, and Jack backed me up on this that when you get a white guy not as similar from you know, Tyler Robinson person right like silent but very deadly, they they they when they get radicalized, they it's not.
Speaker 2: An impulsive violence.
Speaker 6: It's a it's a meticulous, methodical, planned out type.
Speaker 10: Versus the spray and pray like Floyda Palooza rioting you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, which is which is horrific.
Speaker 6: I said on war Room earlier today that it would that it would not surprise me if one of the things that we see next is an attempt to assassinate Commander Bovino.
Speaker 2: He's walking around there all the time. He is a very well known target, he's on TV all the time.
Speaker 6: And as horrific as it is, and as as you know, obviously ghoulish as it is to talk about, you do have to actually point that out to say, look, you know, this guy is going to be a massive, high value target for the left, and I guarantee you, and we just we just saw them assault him once, so I guarantee you what were they doing they were testing security and they're gonna they just they training just showed up at JD's house a couple of nights ago.
Speaker 2: Charlie, of course, is still no longer with us.
Speaker 6: And this is what I don't get when I see so much like like infighting and like all the insanity going on in like the conservative media world right now. And it's like, guys, they're literally Bolsheviks at the door who are trying to kill us. They've killed one of us already. They are not stopping. They're trying to kill Ice. They've got they've got like Middle America moms going behind the cars of suv fully radicalized. Blake, you and I used to talk about this, radicalized to the level of isis charging at ICE officers And we're sitting there still wondering, like, oh, well, you know, let's just talk about something else, Like no, this is going on, This is real, and it's tapping in our country.
Speaker 16: This is Lane Schomberger, chief investment Officer and founding partner of y REFI. It has been an honor and a privilege to partner with Turning Point and for Charlie to endorse us. This endorsement means the world to us, and we look forward to continuing our partnership with Turning Point for years to come. Now Here Charlie, in his own words, tell you about why refy.
Speaker 1: I'm want to tell you guys about why refight dot com. That is why are e f y dot com. Y refi is incredible private student loan debt in America told us about three hundred billion dollars. Y refy is refinancing distress or defaulted private student loans. You can finally take control of your student loan situation with a plan that works for your monthly budget. Go to yrefight dot com. That is why refight dot com. Do you have a co borrower, why ref i can get them released from the loan. You can to skip a payment up to twelve times without penalty. It may not be available at all fifty states. Go to yrefight dot com. That is why are e f y dot com. Let's face it, if you have distress or default the student loans, it can be overwhelming because of privacuit loan debt. So many people feel stuck. Go to y refight dot com. That is y r e f y dot com. Private student loan debt relief yrefight dot com.
Speaker 3: The right is very aware, like we'll brag about this. You know, you'll see those polls that say liberal women are way more likely to report having, you know, a diagnosed mental illness than conservative women. And also liberal men are more likely to report a diagnosed mental thing. And the really insane people are more likely to be on the left. And as we've pointed out, like you know, the trans epidemic that correlates with every single mental illness known demand, they're vastly more likely to have all of these these are mentally unwell individuals. And yeah, sometimes that manifests as I post embarrassing things on the internet. But sometimes that manifests as I try to do a mass shooting. We've had at this point, while like over the holidays, we just you know, we got additional confirmation that the Nashville shooter was actually motivated by like aggressive racial grievance just straight up in their notebooks. It's like, oh, I should target the school because it's white instead of black. And we saw transgender radicalism in the Minneapolis shooting. You just you have all of these ingredients for lunatic people to express the themselves in violence and they're endlessly getting this media script from political leaders on the left, from Governor Walls, from members of Congress saying this is.
Speaker 10: Five Governor Tim Waltz, it's some at a college, by the way, at a college at a graduation three two.
Speaker 17: Donald Trump's modern day escapo is scooping folks up off the streets. They're in unmarked vans, wearing masks, being shipped off to foreign torture dungeons. No chance to mount a defense, not even a chance to kiss the loved one goodbye, just grabbed up by massed agents, shoved into those vans and disappeared to be clear. There's no way for us to know whether they were actually criminals or not. It's not I purpoctly to say we're not far from a world where anyone could get that knock at a door, and there's no guarantee you'd get your day in court, or that you'd ever make at home alive, from whatever corner of the world they stick you in. Now, if Trump and his folks want to come from Minnesotan's, we need to make sure that there's a firewall that they have to come through before they get to them.
Speaker 3: It's so deranged. It's so deranged.
Speaker 12: He doesn't even know history well enough to be able to pronounce Gestapo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Gestapo. So and like the specific precedents matter here. The Gestapo was declared a criminal organization after World War Two. You just being a member of it made you a criminal, same thing they did with the SS. And he's saying, oh, massed agents are going to abduct you from your home. He's basically saying America is ruled by a criminal terrorist gang. That is not disagreement with immigration policy. That is not oh I don't I think we should have amnesty for immigrants. That is, there is a criminal gang going around terrorizing people. And what do you do against criminal terrorist gangs? You shoot them. That is what they are communicating. That is what they are saying every day. They absolutely they want. The thing is is they want both outcomes. As we said on the show today, they want to stoke the lunatics who will get out a rifle and actually murder them because they think one it might force isodial things back, it might keep people from joining ICE, it will make their enforcement operations harder, but it also increases the risk for these renee good type individuals. Who are just trying to get in the way, block things up, get in their face. Because it's that balance. It's that every ice agent, when someone gets in their face, has to wonder, is this the lunatic with the rifle? Who is going to kill us? They get more nervous, they get more jumpy. They're more likely, way more on edge. That's why, that's why cops are more likely to shoot someone in a bad neighborhood. They're terrified, Oh this guy and this traffic stop, they kill me.
Speaker 10: They just want to get home to their families at night. And meantime they put their bodies on the line during the day and you know somebody might kill them.
Speaker 5: And you're totally right, all right, go ahead, yep.
Speaker 2: No breaking out of Portland.
Speaker 6: They're saying that two people were shot in Portland by US Customs and Border Patrol agents breaking out of local ABC.
Speaker 3: We'll see how that one went down. Let's see. Uh.
Speaker 10: You know what's frustrating about this too, is that, guess what we're not talking about. As soon as this happened in Minneapolis, we're not talking about Somali fraud.
Speaker 3: Well, we're still in Minneapolis, so at least we'll have that it's just Minneapolis is the number one content producing city in America. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: And that's the thing.
Speaker 7: This happles clip that we just played this go ahead.
Speaker 6: I was just gonna say, this happened like what like four blocks away from where George Floyd died. Like this, this shooting happened within walking distance of where George Floyd died.
Speaker 2: That is just mind blowing me.
Speaker 9: How far away from the chief and with the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is all smoke, smoke and mirrors with him, because if he can get you to spend all of your time thinking about the Gestapo and the Nazis and the fascists that are wrongfully arresting beautiful kind, you know, participating members of society for absolutely no reason and sending them back to their country even though they actually broke the law, then he can get you to ignore the fact that under his administration there was billions of dollars that just disappeared through Samali fraud in daycare fraud.
Speaker 7: And just fraud in general.
Speaker 4: And so I think it's really rich when this guy is talking about ICE agents that are actually doing their job, and because they're doing their job, they're getting docs, they're getting their addresses leaked, they're getting bricks thrown through their windows, they're getting their families threatened for doing their job and upholding the law. And so when this guy says, you'll have your day in court, it's just so sweet, so so sweet, such sweet justice. When we can say no, actually, Tim Walls, you'll have your day in court for actually breaking the law and trying to get us to all look in the other direction, the wrong direction, to focus on things that are not the truth, to focus on people that are actually doing their jobs and upholding the law.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So, FBI Portland is investigating an agent involved shooting that happened at approximately two point fifteen near the ten thousand block of Main Street and Portland involving Customs and Border Control agents, in which two individuals were wounded. This remains an active and ongoing investigation led by the FBI.
Speaker 3: Follow this, I guess just totally guessing here, most ice people, most of these are going to be people they're trying to arrest, and so I would guess that's probably what the case is. I looked up the address that this occurred at. It's in a very bad part of Portland. Yeah, the Glen Fair neighborhood appears to be a frequent Yeah.
Speaker 10: But but if you're seeing, if you're if you're an illegal immigrant and you're getting trying to you know, Ice is trying to nab you, and you've got this big story going on in Minneapolis, and all the left wingers are all riled up, then you might think, oh, this is the time to really like press it and try and get away and flee. So it's not to say that those two stories aren't disconnected, you know. Yeah, one involves a US citizen who's a white lady, thirty seven year old white lady, and the other one's probably you know, let's be honest, probably Hispanics or some other minority group. But it still increases the temperature in the country that listen. It's brazen anti law enforcement activity where everybody thinks that they have a role to play and standing up to law enforcement. No whatever happened to what my dad told me, it was just like if a cop pulls you over, you go ten and two, you take the keys out of the car, you turn it off, you roll down the window, and you say yes, mister officer, high officer.
Speaker 9: Like you turn on worship music first, Yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Turn on worship music, it's just no.
Speaker 10: But like, this is this is the world I was raised in, and all of a sudden, these people completely flip everything and think that they have some right to go play Vigilanti.
Speaker 6: I think there's a different song though, that Andrew always makes sure is playing when he gets pulled over every time.
Speaker 3: It's true, every time he walks into the office, that starts playing. And the weird thing is just start playing. It's not coming from his phone or from any audio thing. Everyone just kind of hears it.
Speaker 5: It's like it's just AMBI background. My DNA is just resonating.
Speaker 10: Yeah right me Madura, Yeah, even though Venezuela probably.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's different. I think I think that my most important takeaway on this is I do think we care about actually achieving the administration's goal what it was run on, which is get deportation, to get mass deportations. And so they need to be thinking, they need to be strategizing now at DHS inside the White House. What is the Left likely to do in response to this? And then what are we going to do in response to that? They can't be caught flat footed. So if they're as we predict there's going to be more car blockages. They try to exploit this. What's your strategy to with that?
Speaker 10: What I've seen some of them mentioning some of the political leaders, city council, local DA saying like, come at us, we're going to arrest you.
Speaker 5: Like they're going to.
Speaker 10: Start trying to bend state law to be able to arrest some of these federal arfa.
Speaker 3: You have to be ready for that. Eventually, someone is going to try to become make them Frankly, someone's going to try to make themselves a presidential front runner by being the one who pulls the stunt trying to arrest an ice agent while they're doing their operations. It might be Mam Donnie in New York. I guess he can't run, but he would still want that publicity. Might be in Minneapolis, it could be someone in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go through that for a second.
Speaker 6: Because so Keith Ellison we know was the one who personally came in and oversaw the charges on literally Derek Chauvin himself, so not exactly known for as being a bastion of support for police in Minnesota. Could the Attorney general here, could the state of Minnesota bring murder charges.
Speaker 2: On this officer.
Speaker 3: They absolutely could try.
Speaker 10: Well, there's nothing prevent We talked about that today actually with Eric Schmidt, who's a former ag of Missouri. He said that that would that basically the the charges would get rolled into a federal the federal supremacy would would would kick in and it would become a federal charge basically because it's a federal law enforcement.
Speaker 5: That was his that was what he said.
Speaker 6: I forget, we were chatting about this earlier too, and I think I do agree that I think with with agy Smid that the supremacy clause would reign here. This is a federal officer who was undergoing undertaking federal duties.
Speaker 2: There's no question.
Speaker 6: And so yeah, a federal officer could be indicted for you know, all sorts of state crimes like you could you could commit a hit and run or something like that. You could break laws and get arrested, But if you're conducting your duties as a federal officer, then that would basically get thrown out.
Speaker 2: In federal court. Like it's just it's just not something that a state can do.
Speaker 9: Well, this is this is the whole thing that I'm dealing with right now.
Speaker 12: It's like the whole supremacy thing, right, This is where the left wants to use law fair to try to invoke state law to try to go after I mean, think about like what was going on with the elector stuff in Georgia. They try to go down to the county level to indict Trump. At the state level. They're indicting political opponents at the state level because it's under away from the federal government. So Trump's in office, obviously they're going to try to do everything they possibly can to indict whoever using the state powers. Right and again, just to your point, Jack, the law is very clear that the federal government's in charge and where it's in charge.
Speaker 9: They have no no say. But that doesn't take it.
Speaker 12: That doesn't solve the cheesecake incident from BLM the BLM riots.
Speaker 9: Do we have that clip.
Speaker 2: Cheesecaking?
Speaker 12: Do we have that angela? Okay, they're still grabbing it. Oh dang, all right, I teed that up.
Speaker 2: Cheesecake cheesecake factory.
Speaker 5: I don't get the cheesecake.
Speaker 9: It's it's gonna We're gonna pull it up.
Speaker 12: This is like one of the things that was like hilarious while we were going through all this back in the BLM riots. So we were covering all this stuff when Minneapolis was getting like ransacked and they were remember they were like ransacked in every single city or every single store.
Speaker 9: They shut down everything.
Speaker 12: They boarded up all of downtown Minneapolis except and they were covering this and this clip came out on the news.
Speaker 9: Do we have it soon?
Speaker 5: Almost? Yeah? So soon?
Speaker 9: So they're looking now.
Speaker 3: It's actually there's a long there's a lot of legal it's back and forth, specifically on the can they prosecute a federal agent who was doing federal actions? Is there's some funny ones like during Prohibition or in eighteen ninety eight Virginia charged a tax collector Posse who shot and killed horses and cattle during a shootout who they claimed they were ambushed while trying to collect taxes. There's like Prohibition related cases. It would be interesting, but I would say before you worry about the charges, I think that won't be dramatic enough. Someone is going to want to try to arrest the agents while they're doing their thing, and you have to be ready for how you handle that. They should not allow that to occur with out having a plan.
Speaker 10: I wonder what the plan would be because because that could devolve into sort of like a shootout.
Speaker 3: I mean it could, and I think I think you have to say, like I think you have to hold firm on that sort of thing. Maybe make them have to Actually what I would say is you probably want to make them have to shoot first, but you cannot allow them to stop you.
Speaker 5: Three is the cheesecake clip.
Speaker 9: Yeah, let's pull this.
Speaker 14: Three seasone actually walking away with a cheesecake there after the cheesecake factory was looted. Unclear where they may have gotten that.
Speaker 15: I think it's abundantly clear where she got the cheesecake, the cheesecake factory.
Speaker 9: It's the greatest clip ever.
Speaker 16: This.
Speaker 5: I never saw this.
Speaker 9: No, we were laughing about it on here.
Speaker 5: I see.
Speaker 9: I was only on for we had.
Speaker 12: We literally they were robbing every store, including the cheesecake factory. The Chick's walking out with a plated cheesecakes cake and the first out of the news in Minneapolis. This is how stupid these people are, Like, unclear where they got the cheesecake from the cheesecake factory.
Speaker 9: The factory. You just said, the cheesecake factory was looted.
Speaker 5: It's Minnesota. Nice they didn't want to assume. I don't.
Speaker 12: I don't think that cheesecake factory maybe they left, maybe they maybe they never mind, I.
Speaker 3: Can't sell any good jokes.
Speaker 9: This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: Everybody needs to be on guard cheesecake factory in Minneapolis because that thing could get looted at any moment.
Speaker 10: So wait, I want to like play this this idea that what what's up?
Speaker 5: Jack? Before I get interrupted?
Speaker 6: I know, No, I always do woes with the uh you know, with the breaking. And there's some people where it still remains to be seeing.
Speaker 2: Caveat, caveat, caveat, but I'm seeing some people in the chat.
Speaker 6: And then I went back over to Twitter to check it out where they're saying that the ice CBP shooting in Portland may also have involved a vehicle.
Speaker 5: Assault stop it see.
Speaker 6: So not confirm yet, but I'm seeing it in a couple of places right now.
Speaker 12: You're hearing it first, if you're live uh here on thought crime, you're hearing down to the the second and for new information.
Speaker 10: This is such a fascinating like vein of thought though what Blake was just talking about. So if you have let's just say Minneapolis PD or how what about it's National Guard?
Speaker 5: What where does where does that fall into?
Speaker 3: Well, the national Guard, that's that's state level that I mean certainly if this but a good precedent from that from a place called Little Rocks, where if you muster the National Guard to try and say I'm going to block the execution of federal law here, that is the clear That is the clearest president in the world for where the president can step in over the head of a governor.
Speaker 5: And just commandeer the National Guard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you could debate whether he's able to do it just a normal riot, but that is what happened in the infamous Little Rock case was orviel Faubus called out the National Guard and said, we're going to block the integration of our school. Eisenhower says, no, you're not. I'm federalizing the Guard and they will enforce into and so that is what you could have held has uh. Yesterday he gave a warning, which apparently is the first step, says mobilized.
Speaker 5: Get ready, you might be mobilized.
Speaker 10: And he literally said in the clip, because I need to protect the safety of Minnesotans, including potentially from rogue ice agents, which is a direct head to head between state and federal officials. Now Trump hasn't federalized the Minnesota National Guard. I'm sure he's willing to blake from a historical standpoint. Then what about the Insurrection Act? People keep saying we need the Insurrection Act? Where would that play a role here?
Speaker 3: I think people just I think that's a meme that's in people's head.
Speaker 10: But okay, okay, you don't think it's practical here.
Speaker 5: But what what would it entail? What happens when the president invokes it?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure I'd have to reread it. I don't know off the top of my head.
Speaker 5: Let's look it up unless uh you know, Jack, do you know.
Speaker 2: The history of the Act.
Speaker 6: I mean the Act is all the way back, Yeah, I mean it goes back as far as George Washington used it in the Whiskey Rebellion. I mean, what happens is the president so the LA Riots are like the classic example of this in nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 2: So George H. W.
Speaker 6: Bush at the time calls in the National Guards, declares an insurrection and calls in not just the National Guard, but also even the federal.
Speaker 10: Active duty Acts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I believe it was active duty marines from Camp Pendleton who came down, as well as as National guardsmen, many of whom who had just served in units that have just been in like Gulf War and Kuwait in other spots that had just rotated back to the Los Angeles, California area, then came in and they are ordered under the President the United States to conduct operations within the United States to put down an insurrection, put down these mass acts of lawless So yes.
Speaker 2: The president can do this. We've been doing this since our very first president.
Speaker 6: And I'll always like to add that not only did George Washington order the and use the Insurrection Act or you know, a similar similar legal device, he actually commanded troops while while sitting as president to put down the rebellion in western Pennsylvania.
Speaker 10: So this is so and yeah, so you're right, Jack. The Act has been invoked about thirty times since the late eighteenth century, and it looks like so it can happen at the state's request, or to enforce federal authority when laws are obstructed, or to protect constitutional rights from unlawful combinations or conspiracies to drive people of them. So yeah, the president can actually deploy active duty US armed forces and or federalized state National Guard units. So that would be like the Little Rock incident. And then so we've got nineteen ninety two Los Angeles riots, right. Hw Bush invoked it California Governor's question, you have the civil rights here. Eisenhower, Kennedy, and Johnson used it multiple times during school desegregation and then labor disputes eighteen hundreds early nineteen hundreds, that was suppressing strikes right when they were striking against employers. Reconstructioneer Grant invoked it multiple times in the sou I, like.
Speaker 3: I said, I think focus on it might have been. I think I think people are demanding the Insurrection Act because it was brought up a lot during Frankly Floyda Poluza in the Floida Polluza and also after like January sixth, that was in that was in the water as a thing to discuss. So I think it's it's in people's vocabulary. So people are mad at timb walls, so they're saying invoke the Insurrection Act. I think much more than oh, do you need to invoke Insurrection Act or not? And I suspect the answers no, there hasn't really been a riot in Minneapolis. Yet again, have that thought process of if someone is trying to if they're they're going to up their lawfare efforts against ICE, against ICE agents, against ICE operations, and they just need to have a game plan for how they're going to make sure deportation ops continue.
Speaker 10: Well, what happens if there's a standoff, if they try and arrest an ICE officer? That is a super interesting, like it's scary question.
Speaker 3: Do not allow them to do it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I mean.
Speaker 10: Just imagine if local cops are literally exchanging bullets with federal cops.
Speaker 3: That's the thing again, you kind of think about crises like this. Actually, you know what people want to make the Civil War comparison. I'll get you a Civil War comparison Fort Sumter. It's actually worth reading how that crisis goes down. So the South has seceded, and what they're doing is they are claiming ownership of all the federal forts in the South where the US military is. There's several of them, and we actually evacuate most of them because we can't hold them. But Fort Sumter is off the coast of Charleston, and Lincoln refuses to evacuate it. South Carolina says, you have to leave. We've succeeded. You don't own this anymore. Get out, and Lincoln refuses to do this. But what he very importantly does is he's also adamant we are not going to shoot first. We are not going to shoot first. We're not going to shoot first. I'm not going to send any munitions to the fort. I'm only going to send food to the fort as an example. He's only going to supply the men so they can remain in place, but without any addition, he's not going to fill it up with gunpowder and shot. And he's very clever about doing this because what Lincoln realizes is if I have this fort open fire on the city of Charleston, we are the aggressors. We look like the bad guys. If the Southerners go up, fly off the handle and start shelling this fort that did not shoot at them, now they are in rebellion, and that will be vastly better for US, frankly winning the Civil War. And he's hugely correct in this. The South cannot help itself they open fire on this fort. There's massive rally around the flag sentiment in the North, everything is different. So if you're going to have a showdown between Minneapolis police and ice. The number one thing is let ice shoot a cop, make a cop shoot one of them if it's going to happen. Well, and there was, and hopefully that doesn't happen at all. Well, yes, hope it doesn't happen.
Speaker 5: Check this out.
Speaker 3: But that's why they need to have that discussion now because those lawfare attempts are going to increase.
Speaker 10: So this was actually a statement released yesterday by the I'm just getting the graphic here by the Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Association, and they listen to this quote, so hopefully this would bode well for this scenario not happening. The Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Association stands firmly behind law enforcement officers, accountability under the law and the safety of every Minnesota community. Irresponsible reckless rhetoric from political leaders attacking law enforcement, so they're standing with their ice brothers is what this says. Has real and dangerous consequences for officers on the street. When officers are villainized, demonized, or used as political props, it fuels hostility and Bolden's bad actors and put lives directly at risk. And they asked us to stop using inflammatory language and respect the legal and investigative process.
Speaker 5: Boom. Hopefully that's a good.
Speaker 10: Hopefully that means that the cops, all the all the law enforcement guys are on the same team and they know that.
Speaker 5: So hopefully that doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: But you get that brotherhood.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it still could though, I mean, they're still gonna be There could be bad actors.
Speaker 5: I bet.
Speaker 10: You know what I bet is somebody like Tim Walls or Jacob Fry. They have their like you know Samal in Somalian like police force unit that would go in there and do his bidding. It's got like, hey, you know, you gave me the political kickbacks, but I protected your fraud. Now it's time to call in the favor. I need you to go arrest in.
Speaker 3: I say, yeah, I think this topic what if?
Speaker 2: What if? So?
Speaker 6: Because Tim Walls, I guess he was in the National Guard. I don't know if he still is or not. But somebody was saying that they should recall Tim Walls to the National Guard and then invoke the Insurrection Act.
Speaker 2: But just for Tim Walls.
Speaker 3: That would be funny, that would be funny.
Speaker 6: I don't know if we have the power by the way, and make him have to and by the way, and make him have to go and guard the spot where the Ice agent was shot.
Speaker 2: So he has to be the.
Speaker 6: One who has to stand there the whole time, and if he doesn't, he goes to jail. By the way, I did look up the Katrina response was not the Insurrection Act, although active duty troops were used. There is another act called, I had to remind myself, called the Stafford Act that is used for when active duty troops come in for disaster response. So, yes, the eighty second Airborne were there, and they did use these hurricanes, you know, routinely.
Speaker 10: I looked up the Whiskey Rebellion Jack and that was actually the Militia Act of seventeen ninety two. And it was because in those days, right after the Civil or the Revolutionary War, it was like all the states had militia's local militia groups, and so it was essentially the same thing, but it was, you know, for local militia groups.
Speaker 1: So if you're tired of watching this country drift away from the values that made it great, it's time to get involved. That's why I stand with AMAC, the Association of Mature American citizens.
Speaker 10: Charlie loved this country, and he loved partnering with organizations that truly stand for what makes America great. One of our most trusted partners, AMAC, the Association of Mature American Citizens, is doing something special in Charlie's honor. AMAC is offering free memberships to all ages, no credit card, no strings attached, just a chance to stand for faith, family, and freedom. Join this movement. Go to AMAC dot us slash Charlie today. That is AMAC dot us forward slash Charlie Today.
Speaker 3: All right, we've got in our us.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 3: Guys, guys, we have a topic that we have to hit because you won't let us hit it. Next week, guys, we have to talk about a different immigration topic. We need to talk about.
Speaker 5: This is how Jack got.
Speaker 3: We need to talk about the horse. The horse, No, the whores, Andrew, No, only fans Berduro's wife. So this is an un this is unbelievable.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 3: You guys are yeah quick, Mikey, can you stick the mustache back on?
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 3: Anyway, No, this is a headline that.
Speaker 2: Was in before that was someone else.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're right, you're right. So this is Financial Times earlier this week Uh, influencers and only fans models dominate us extraordinary artist visas. Now this is like a Hall of Fame somewhat misleading headline because they don't really back that up in the substance, but it's come up. We've talked about the one visa on this show and on one visa, so that's kind of the In short, it's like, it's what the people think the H one visa, H one B visa is. Uh, this is what it actually is. It's for supremely talented people who have world class abilities in science, athletics, the arts. That you know, supremely talented people and you just need to have them in your country because they are world class at something. And it's a long existence. It was created apparently in response to the Nixon administration tried to deport John Lennon, which they should have, but they were apparently unable to do so. But then later in nineteen ninety Congress created this one visa and it includes it's a visa you can just get if you're a top artist. But instead of giving this to I guess top classical musicians or you know, Olympic caliber athletes, apparently we now give them to social media influencers and only fans models. Basically, if they have millions of followers and a lot of engagement on social media, you can qualify for an O one visa and come to the United States.
Speaker 5: This is insane.
Speaker 10: So only fantastic social media and social media influencers are claiming half of coveted US visas meant for movie stars.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so what you're saying is, what you're saying is that it's no longer the oh one.
Speaker 2: Visa, it's now the whole one visa.
Speaker 5: But okay, to be was was Angelo?
Speaker 10: I could hear him in the studio cracking up like a beat ahead because it's just the audio.
Speaker 3: The best part really like very good jack, very article. What's amazing is in the article they have some lawyer complaining and it's not that, oh, we shouldn't have only fans visas as a concept, it's they complain.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: New York based attorney Shrvin Abaci, founder of about you Lot, warns that there's a risk that artists whose work is not engineered for online hits will be disadvantaged as the immigration officials will just narrowly focus on their number of views and subscribers when granting these, So like, what if we have the tour only fans whores who have a more niche a more niche community. What if we're not having enough of these tour only fans horse and we're just getting the most popular ones and the most crass populist way, Well, we're getting rid.
Speaker 5: Of de I in just about everything.
Speaker 10: So you know, if we're gonna take take them, we gotta take the best everything everything.
Speaker 6: Like like I mean, guys, like, let me just let me just say, like, what what do we talk? I mean, look, obviously you know we don't want we don't we wanted. We want to get rid of the hoe one visa program. There's no question about that H one B, the h t V, the J one and the hoe one.
Speaker 2: They all have to go.
Speaker 6: But but you know, when it comes down to it, like I feel like there should be some kind of i don't know, like a like a perhaps some sort of review, you know, situation, perhaps a board, and I think we should point Blake to that board to determine whether or not the hoes are allowed into the country.
Speaker 12: Really simple, there's a really simple there's a really simple way to solve this problem with the hoe one visa. It's just they have to have a recommendation letter from their dad in order.
Speaker 3: That's a good idea. There's probably if I was on the board, I would accept my position recommendation.
Speaker 7: Like how would you run?
Speaker 9: How would you run?
Speaker 2: How would you run the review board?
Speaker 3: How would I run? What I would do is I would go to the Bureau of Printing and Engraving and I would say, you need to make a nice federal seal or stamp, probably a stamp, and they'll make a nice official US government stamp that says on it begone thought. And I will stamp every single application with that stamp, and I'll have a great day every.
Speaker 2: Day, no exceptions, no exceptions.
Speaker 10: So talking about foreign visas, I think we should bring in our resident expert on foreign foreign travel. Uh, President Maduro, what's your take on on the HOE one visa?
Speaker 7: Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 8: I come because they take me my wife Celia. She come on HO one visa and she dd our number good number one friend.
Speaker 7: They like this.
Speaker 18: Celia ho on. She's like Celia. Maybe not, she is not mob.
Speaker 3: I could I think she probably could have been moving like thirty years.
Speaker 12: Yeah, thirty years Ageah, for sure she could have got some images here.
Speaker 9: She could have got the who on visa thirty years ago. Did you know?
Speaker 12: Wait, this brings up that topic that we talked about not that ago there. Did you know there's only under the age of thirty. There's only forty three million women under the age of thirty in America and there's one point three million on only fans.
Speaker 9: Stop at one point.
Speaker 5: Is that all domestic?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's America.
Speaker 12: There's one point four million US women creators and there's only so I mean, obviously there could be some older, but that's like swa three literally like one in every thirty women that you you walk if you come across one.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's that's just sounds accurate.
Speaker 5: That's how many women.
Speaker 3: There's a point.
Speaker 9: There's a point to point. There's a point.
Speaker 5: There's a point.
Speaker 9: There's a point to this, which is we don't need any international we won't.
Speaker 3: Go they're taking jobs away from Americans.
Speaker 7: Listen, you did not go.
Speaker 3: No, you have nobody.
Speaker 9: You have to observe this for all the American women. Okay, like that we we haven't.
Speaker 6: The One of the things that I wanted to add to that though, is that I did actually hear this before that, apparently, like only the top one percent of the only I don't know what you call them, only fans creators are actually making a living off of it like everybody else. Like the other ninety nine percent are like very very they're just scraping by.
Speaker 9: There's one six.
Speaker 12: Together our live stream on Rumble right now, and obviously we'll have a lot more. But I mean, there's a good chance that we have some OnlyFans models that are listening right now.
Speaker 2: People really want to hear the percentage.
Speaker 12: Show statistically that listen, We've got one in the top right corner, which which are Our argument would be is like, look, we've got plenty of jobs to go chase ballots this year.
Speaker 9: We know we come work for do that, don't do only fans that.
Speaker 5: We do not need any hr problems with our ballot chasers.
Speaker 9: No, they work amongst themselves of their own community.
Speaker 5: Okay, right, so they ballot chase on all.
Speaker 9: That's better than only fans.
Speaker 12: That's better than so what's if you're a beautiful person legal we want you going to chase ballots.
Speaker 10: I'm looking at some of the images of these women that got the visas. We could throw one of them up. Do we I don't know if we need.
Speaker 5: To, right, I get up. I think we need.
Speaker 3: I think we need.
Speaker 5: They're not sending their best word right now. They're not sending their best Okay, say you need to.
Speaker 2: Say, oh say let him in or be gone? Need to say let him?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Throw that up? Go ahead, No, throw that up?
Speaker 2: What have we got? What have we got?
Speaker 10: This is this is what we had to do to share it on on this program. They're not sending you their best this is your new neighbor. No, I can't do it complicated.
Speaker 3: I'm not in be gone, be gone.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, reject, reject, reject, reject.
Speaker 5: Be gone.
Speaker 6: No, president, president, president dud Do you have only fans in in Venezuela.
Speaker 7: No, I shut down. I shut down. They do it for me, for free, for.
Speaker 2: You, for free. I see interesting.
Speaker 5: I heard I heard you that marriage. I heard that was your your big selling point.
Speaker 7: But you don't get marriage either, No problem. But why you say my Celia? No beautiful?
Speaker 5: Can you?
Speaker 15: That was a.
Speaker 7: Three four eight?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I see, Oh that was Celia.
Speaker 15: Guys.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that was a picture of his wife.
Speaker 5: Tell me.
Speaker 7: Get her Mosa.
Speaker 2: You're out kicking your cover you married up, you married up?
Speaker 7: See I did.
Speaker 2: At all. I'm into it.
Speaker 7: I love you, I love her, yeah yeah got.
Speaker 5: She's apparently a real like real harsh woman, like she's the muscle behind the regime.
Speaker 9: Look at her face.
Speaker 5: She was she worked for Hugo Chaves too. Okay, she worked for Hugo that's how. That's how.
Speaker 10: And she's she apparently wields quite a bit of power. Wheel did That's why they arrested her. She was a she's a baddy.
Speaker 9: She looks she looks mean.
Speaker 2: That's a different kind of bad.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yead.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 10: Madero was happy to spend a night in the cell because he didn't have to deal with Celia.
Speaker 7: I don't know she spanked me if I know, dokamunisa.
Speaker 10: Well, listen. In general, I think we should get rid of the h one b. I think we should go full We could do twenty five fifty thousand genius visas no social media influencers, or maybe like one hundred, but they have to be like really good.
Speaker 18: No, no, no.
Speaker 3: I think the best way, that the best research we can do on if you want to understand social media influences, our policy should be there's a thing you guys can read. We were talking about history in this episode. Let's do it again. So in China, they had a thing called the Cultural Revolution, and they took their you know, they took people in their cities, they took their educated elites and all of that, and they trucked them into the countryside and they made them work as agricultural laborers and they would humiliate, they would like ritually, you know, humiliate them and berate them and beat them and treat them like crap, and occasionally they basically get murdered and all of that. And I only cite that as an example because that's what we should do that to the influencers.
Speaker 7: Keep the hookers in the hose out of our country.
Speaker 9: I don't want any of them.
Speaker 2: I struggle sessions.
Speaker 9: One point four million women.
Speaker 13: Is a lot.
Speaker 12: And I do think that this is a real problem, and this is like a bigger problem that I've just I mean, thinking about the monetization of influencers has created a whole new channel of a different kind.
Speaker 5: Of lazy mental illness to mental illness.
Speaker 12: And like and again, and then part in part this is part of the media just kind of slowly destroying itself.
Speaker 9: And so now people are going to individuals and they're getting paid to say things.
Speaker 12: But I think that's created a whole new situation where you have a lot of people saying just crazy stuff on the internet. You have a lot of people just posting crazy stuff on the Internet, and genuinely, it's not healthy for society. Society needs people who are productive and doing things.
Speaker 9: That are contributive, and we don't have a lot of that on the Internet, and that's a problem.
Speaker 3: Apparently in China they make the state media makes rom coms about like industrialists who are trying to develop new power plants and such. Really they I guess they just they have the order from on high. You guys have to make it cool. This is why scientists and a manufacturer.
Speaker 9: Here is why we're losing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we have a king of queens. What do you do, like sell insurance or something like that.
Speaker 3: At least that's a real job. And sure like influencer, that is, I want to be famous for existing. That is a bad thing to aspire to.
Speaker 9: Mean, Jerry Seinfeld kind of is the blame for all of this, right, how so his whole.
Speaker 5: I mean he was a comedian, Yeah, it was comedian that's a real job. I just watched Ricky Gervase last night.
Speaker 3: That's just that's entertainer. At least people have to pay to show up.
Speaker 10: He has to write jokes and like and you know, gig out. He has to do gigs and work refine as his craft and his sets.
Speaker 9: I mean, it's not something better, it's not assembling power.
Speaker 3: Also in the show version, even in real life, Jerry Seinfeld was a rich comedian. In the show, he's like a failing comedian.
Speaker 10: No, he's not failing. Remember he buys his dad the Cadillac and it was like a big deal. And he shows how much you get made, how much, how much you made?
Speaker 5: Failing.
Speaker 3: But he's not big time. He's like a normal but he has money.
Speaker 10: Remember, like Elaine looks him like all like, she gets all like hot and bothered because she finds out he's got money.
Speaker 5: He's got more money than the right.
Speaker 3: Of a confession. I've only seen about five signs. Oh my goodness, what I'm younger than you guys. They both got canceled when I was.
Speaker 9: Watch all during Jerry Covid.
Speaker 3: No, you're I don't I don't even do it. You're allowed to do not subscribing to social media or not subscribing to streaming team.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because Netflix has has all side but I just buy them. After Charlie died, I literally rewatched.
Speaker 5: All of Seinfeld. Yeah yeah, well I'm seven season in seven seasons.
Speaker 9: I watched it. I think at the same time that Charlie was watching it.
Speaker 2: During But the question is, are you going to watch curbyan Enthusiasm.
Speaker 12: I can't.
Speaker 9: I can't get on board.
Speaker 5: I like her, I do, but you know what, I would watch it because rfk's wife.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and well but also because like there's a season of Curby Enthusiasm which is kind of like the Seinfeld reunion season as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh it is. I didn't realize that. I'm not a huge Jacob.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: He ranged all of the cast back and they like it's like a show within a show. So it's like it shows how the Seinfeld reunion takes place, but because it's Larry David, it's like you're watching a show about Larry David trying to do a Seinfeld reunion. And then so through the course of the whole season, you see basically like one Seinfeld episode.
Speaker 10: But like, you know whatever, I'm still I'm still pretty upset that Steve Bannon figured out how a way to get some money out of the Seinfeld show.
Speaker 5: Good for him.
Speaker 10: Still got a piece of it to this, got a piece of the Seinfeld row.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're almost about to end, but we have to read a rumble rant before we go, because we got one. This is from san uh, Sandra Gebhart. Everyone needs to read. Can you guys guess the book that everyone wants to read. It's Jack Posso's brave book, The Island of Free ice Cream. Oh gosh, my seven year old overheard ma'am Donnie promising free bus rides and he said that man won't give those people free bus rides. So thank you, Sandra, Jack is super high. Thank you very much for that. And yes, everyone go check it out. I don't even know that book existed, but it exists.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So in twenty twenty one, I put out with Brave Books, Love Brave Books, and anti communist children's book called The Island of Free ice Cream. And it's sort of a way to begin to teach little kids, you know. And it's a great series in general. It's also the introduction of one of the main characters in the series. But This book is all about teaching you how somebody walks up and starts promising you all sorts of free stuff, like I don't know, an island of free ice cream. That maybe just maybe they're lying because they want something from you and they want you.
Speaker 2: To give it to them.
Speaker 5: Sweet, that's actually really cool. Good for you.
Speaker 10: I'm so glad that something you did a few years ago, Jack is bearing fruit today with the younger generation.
Speaker 5: Lo No, my kid love.
Speaker 6: My kid loves the series like we don't do we don't do because there's like a like a larger story to the series and this is just like one part of it. You can read them individually. But my kids like, we don't do Star Wars, Harry Potter or any of that like demonic stuff. So we just do, you know, Like for them, Brave Books is like there, they're like Avengers, Star Wars kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: Maduro, President Grass, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 18: Thank you.
Speaker 5: All right much.
Speaker 3: We've been we've been going. I think some people want to watch the uh college football playoffs about it starts about our team. I remember Charlie playing this all the time. They found one of they found Charlie's favorite science feld bit so how about we just close with that and then let's do it and the show.
Speaker 9: So who's everyone? Who's everyone pulling for hanging Miami? Are all mess?
Speaker 10: I don't care, all miss? We had that big event there. Let's go ahead and play and keep committing thought crime.
Speaker 3: You're checked in. Here's your AIDS no offects. You don't want to wear an AIDS ribbon?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, but you have to wear an AIDS ribbon.
Speaker 1: I have to.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes see, that's why I don't want to put Everyone wears the ribbon. You must wear the ribbon.
Speaker 13: What you are?
Speaker 3: You're a ribbon bully? Hey, you come back here, come back here?
Speaker 8: Put this on?
Speaker 2: Hey, where's your ribbon?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 5: I don't wear the You don't wear the ribbon.
Speaker 8: Who do you think you are?
Speaker 3: Put the ribbon on?
Speaker 7: Ey, Cedric Bob. This guy won't wear a ribbon. Who who doesn't want to wear the ribbon.
Speaker 3: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com