Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic.
Speaker 1: My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth.
Speaker 2: If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say, college chapter. Go start atturning point, you say, high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved.
Speaker 1: Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 2: I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 1: Here I am.
Speaker 3: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 2: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 3: All Right, it's the day after It's February ninth, twenty twenty six. We're here in Phoenix, Arizona, Blake. What happened over the weekend, I'm not even sure. Well, there was some sporting event. It was really boring. It was actually it was it was.
Speaker 4: It was actually quite atrocious.
Speaker 3: It was probably I'm very happy.
Speaker 4: I'm very happy with the result, but it was not an exciting progression to that result.
Speaker 3: What was theesday? The league score? It was like it was I think six to nothing or twelve. I think it was twelve to I think it was six.
Speaker 4: I think it was six to nothing at the half and twelve to nothing going into the fourth quarter.
Speaker 3: And then we had it.
Speaker 4: And then I they even let me down in the fourth because it would at least be cool if we got the first shutout or if there had been no touchdowns the whole game. But then both teams got touchdowns and we just kind of got a normal final score, normal final Hat's got sat on? The game was not normal? The game was The game was like too normal. It was nothing normal plays and then like one fumble return touchdown that was okay.
Speaker 3: You think of like the great super Bowls of all time, like Elway, you know, never want won a super Bowl sixteenth year.
Speaker 4: You don't need to tell me about that one. No that we can forget about that one. Oh, I didn't realize it was a bad one for you. Well, I'm as I forget. I don't even remember who they were playing. More importantly, there was a cooler event during that sporting event.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then there was an even cooler event.
Speaker 4: No, No, the other the other thing in the middle of that sporting event was terrible, I am reliably told Listen.
Speaker 3: I got a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Told me They're like, I can't I wish there were subtitles. I can't tell what's going on.
Speaker 3: You don't want it the way. By the way we got the subtitles, we should probably tell you what Canejomalo, that other guy, that the thing, the other halftime show. Uh, that's how we should refer to it, the other halftime show. Yeah, the other one. So, yeah, we had a massive night last night, folks.
Speaker 5: I I.
Speaker 3: Would be lying if I told you I expected it to go that big, But it went huge, and so a huge shout out to Real America's Voice and Robin Parker sig there it is. Yeah, that's a graphic from this morning's Fox and Friends. I believe that was a ten million concurrence. I think we actually had more than ten million concurrence. That's just social media, just social media, so that's not including anybody that was brought you know, watching on TBN or one of the broadcast partners on Dish or DirecTV or any of those things. So, you know, the way Nielsen does the numbers, and we could go back and forth on this, so and nobody's gonna believe us if we if we tell you what the numbers are. But those are just straight from Rumble and YouTube twenty five million plus as of this morning. But the way Nielsen does Super Bowls is they add like a two point five multiplier on that because they are assuming that a lot of people are watching with their families or barbecues or watch parties. So we're we're really realistically looking at a probably a four forty to fifty million viewer total. Now, the Big Game is watched by an average about one hundred and twenty five million. It's the most expensive advertising real estate on the planet. And when you have an alternative option that's garnering forty to fifty million eyeballs potentially, we're again I'm not giving an official number because I don't know the official number, and we're waiting for data to come in from some of our broadcast partners. But when you have an event that garners that much attention and those that many eyeballs, that's a tectonic shift in the culture. That is a shot across the bow. My phone has been blowing up with reporters this morning with the one question, does this change the halftime show forever? Does this? Is this the official damn break?
Speaker 4: Does it force them to take it back from jay Z?
Speaker 3: And I'm not even sure if they can. I think he's got at album by the Yeah, he's got a contract through twenty twenty nine.
Speaker 4: Good lord, and they just gave it to him because they felt bad about George Floyd. Basically is that what it was around that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was.
Speaker 4: I don't know for sure if it was before or after, but it was It might have been before, but it was during that kind of peaking cultural era where they need it. They basically got like politically guilted into doing this, among other things.
Speaker 3: Well, and you're if you're watching right now, you're seeing b roll from Brantley Gilbert. That is Gabby Barrett I think that the laser show on that song she did right there was insane, So hat tip to our production team that just did an amazing job. It was beautiful the way that she just stood there and the light show was kind of swirling around her. Kid Rock, Brandley Gilbert, Gabby Barrett, and Lee Brice, they all did an amazing job. I think the probably the most viral portion of the of just the performances came from Kid Rock when he came out as Robert Ritchie. So everybody you often hear people refer to him as Bob, and so he sang the second song under his real name, not as Kid Rocket, came out as Robert Ritchie, so it was kind of like a big moment for him. And he added a verse to a hit called Till you Can't And I saw that clip everywhere, So let's go ahead and play that two twenty two.
Speaker 1: There's a book that's sitting in your house somewhere that could use some dust and off there's a man who died for all our sense, hanging from the crow. You can give you the lifter, Jesus, and you give you a second chance Till you can't.
Speaker 3: Wow, I still get chills. I honestly watched that. It was it was just great music. It was just a really well done product, a really well done concert in the such a huge shout out to the bravery, the courage. It took. It took some guts. If you are Brandley, Gilbert, Lee Brice, Gabby Barrett and Kid.
Speaker 4: Rock, they like they they actually you know, they went against a very real pop culture and economic juggernaut that can really make things painful for you. They can say, oh, we're not going to let you perform at it's not even just super Bowl shows. But remember they have their they have their stuff at the opening of the season, they have other musical performances.
Speaker 3: They control the venues, and the same agents are behind the scenes, the same money exchanging hands. I mean, they can make things painful, and but you know, I think when you have a success like this, that's the most powerful thing. So now they get to go back to the people that might want to make it pain for them and say, well, listen, you know forty million eyeballs say say differently, and there's a market for this, get on board. So I think that's ultimately going to be the biggest thing. And listen is the Super Bowl. Is the halftime show changed forever? I think that's up to the folks that run the halftime show the other halftime show, But I think probably, I think the answer is probably we got you know, we'll got to wait and see. The future is unwritten still, and they have choices to make and listen. If they want to reach out and they want to call us in schedule a meeting and we could we could talk about what we would like to help them with, then you know we would we would engage that conversation. So, mister Commissioner the the you have a green light, please call us, set up a set up a call, we'll meet, will fly to you and we'll talk about it. Because this is important to the country, what we present on the biggest stage of our country. And you see that juxtaposition Kid Rock with the American flag behind him, and then you've got the other guy dancing around with flags from all over the Western hemisphere, basically signaling that this is that our country belongs to all of them and we better just get over it. We are a colony that is to be colonized by other people that don't speak our language, that don't share our values. That actually have a different culture completely from us, and we're just supposed to be okay with that. And you know, there's no hate, there's nothing but love. Like listen, this is capitalism. They're able to do that. And if they succeed doing that, who am I to say? The market will speak? But I think that's what's interesting about what happened last night. We just did a great concert with great music, with great message and great songs, and the market spoke, and so there is a tectonic shift that just happened last night in the culture. I don't think we've fully appreciated what just happened, but it happened, and there's no going back now. We just proved that you could take on the biggest entertainment media juggernaut in the country and that you could make a serious, sizeable dent. I did really like.
Speaker 4: That kid rock song was Ba with Deba, just because obviously this was substantially bro kind of the idea first came in bad Bunny dislikes America, and then he also refuses to sing in English, so we're going to have an English halftime show with the lyrics quote uh.
Speaker 3: Bah with Daba de Bang de Bang diggy.
Speaker 4: Diggy Diggy said the boogie said up drop the boogie, and he repeats that drop is English.
Speaker 3: Up drop, yeah, the up drop. All right, I'm not sure what it means.
Speaker 2: If you're tired of watching this country drift away from the values that made it great, it's time to get involved. That's why I stand with AMAC, the Association of Mature American Citizens.
Speaker 3: Charlie loved this country and he loved partnering with organizations that truly stand for what makes America great. One of our most trusted partners, AMAC, the Association of Mature American Citizens, is doing something special in Charlie's honor. AMAC is offering free memberships to all ages, no credit card, no strings attached, just a chance to stand for faith, family, and freedom. Join this movement. Go to AMAC dot us slash Charlie today. That is AMAC dot us forward slash Charlie today. All right, Blake, we got some fun clips here that we need to play of just some of the people reacting last night. Did you have one in particular that you.
Speaker 4: Let's get the one. I don't have the number, the one where they're all where like the audience at the other game observing that alternative.
Speaker 3: Is the bar.
Speaker 4: No, no, not not the bar.
Speaker 3: Let's see U gosh, that's about seventy six. You'll find yours to seventy six. This is a bar scene reacting.
Speaker 4: Really fired up, I think, but I found the one. I think I wanted something between the audience, but you know, it's a bar. But like people who are at the game have nothing to do but to pay attention to the concert. So I believe this is the audience at the actual stadium. Two forty nine. Just really there was a longer video, so I had like one woman was like dancing, and like that was it.
Speaker 3: This is my This is a really funny one. This is a grandma reacting to it. Two fifty one.
Speaker 1: I don't know who is this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay saying I mean, like, what is this? This is ridiculous. Ain't got no manal flag.
Speaker 1: Now he's over play.
Speaker 3: And yeah, god, bless you to get off the stage. Please get off the stage. This, I mean, what in the world is all this foolish?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Get off the stage, please.
Speaker 3: Jee get off the stage. Please listen. They do them, We'll do us, We'll let the h We'll let the audience decide. Here's what's crazy though, probably the number one YouTube live stream in the history of YouTube, If not the first, it's definitely the second. That is a massive, massive accomplishment, and that was made possible by all of you guys spreading the words, finding a way, making a plan to change the channel. And uh, really really a really amazing moment, honestly, truly, truly an amazing cultural moment that we got to be a part of. How about this is the Real Housewives of New York star Jill Zarin. She's slamming it the not us, the other guys. Two fifty it was.
Speaker 6: The worst halftime show ever and it's two hundred and fifty years that was celebrating right.
Speaker 1: Now in the United States.
Speaker 6: And I just don't think it was appropriate to have it in Spanish. And quite frankly, I did need to see grabbing his you know, g Area. I think it was totally inappropriate. You've got all these young kids watching the Super Bowl, and he doesn't have to be grabbing himself every five seconds.
Speaker 1: He's so insecure.
Speaker 6: Seriously, I didn't understand that I don't speak Spanish. I would have liked to have known the words he was saying to me. It looked like a political statement because there were literally no white people in the entire thing. I just think that the NFL sold out, and it's very sad because seventy five years and you know, shame, shame.
Speaker 3: So you contrast that with you know, Kid Rock singing to Jesus You've got We had the beautiful tribute to Charlie as well, and so in honor of Charlie, we should play what his vision was for the halftime show two thirty two.
Speaker 2: When you have the most tele event, this is true, most televised event for the entire year, one of the most televised events on the planet, By the way, that should be a reflection of the virtue that hopefully you want society to embody.
Speaker 3: And instead you get some really like graphic stuff from the other guy. We actually have some of these. We had to like blur it out. What's the clip here, guys of the lyrics of some of these songs that he was singing. We have it here. I'm struggling while we're bringing it up.
Speaker 4: It's just like, the way is that they made it political. Where political we're a little subtle. So I think a lot of people missed it, like he says in the performance, he said, God bless America. Oh that sounds the whole pa drug and then he lists off every country in Latin America.
Speaker 3: Yes, because this.
Speaker 4: Is the thing that left wing Latinos get mad about that people call the United States America and they're appropriating the whole continent. Well, sorry, guys, we were the first independent country. And also we have America in our new and you guys don't, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally. And and that was like that's with all the flags, and I mean it was just it was really offensive actually in so many ways. So this is two sixty two. These are the lyrics sung during his halftime show. If you translated into English, we had to blur out that much. And I'm sorry, eleven year olds are watching this, so ear muffs just I'm gonna try and do it the best I can. But it's important to say what was on the other screens. And it says real g guiding the new generations with the og one galactic style lust. Yes, so that your blank, get wet, get blank and versatile, more blank than Betty Boop, the one who got horny Miami was you. I stayed killing with the U blank blank blank blank blank push it in blank blank blank blank blank, Yes, push it in blank blank blank blank blank push it in. You're blank rubbing my blank push it in this year, I don't want blank push it in. This is uh, this is what they put out there. Yeah, it was in Spanish, so a lot of people didn't catch it. If they were gonna do this in English, the FCC would have completely blocked this and they would have been fined into oblivion. Anyways, I just think the contrast is important to make, and there's a reason why so many people were upset about it. There's a reason why Charlie has been historically upset about it, and honestly, it's been getting worse since twenty nineteen when Jay Z's took over the halftime show. I'm just I mean, let's just call spade a spade. Matt Walsh had a really important observation there that, you know, the acts have basically been of a theme since twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: Howdy Blake here. You know, in moments like this, truth really matters. The truth was important to Charlie. So we want to share with you a new documentary that's caught our attention, not because it's political, but because it refuses to shy away from the questions that so many Americans are still asking.
Speaker 3: It exposes the truth.
Speaker 4: Thank You, Doctor Fauci is a hard hitting investigative docu thriller from award winning filmate Jenner First. He digs through thousands of documents, sits down with scientists, intelligence insiders, and whistleblowers, and exposes what may be one of the most significant public health cover ups of our lifetimes. This film isn't about scoring partisan political points. It's about transparency, accountability, and the courage to follow the evidence wherever it leads. If you've ever wondered what really happened behind closed doors, this is something you need to see for yourself. Angel Studios was the only platform willing to release it, and that's because you, not Hollywood, decide what gets made. Join the Angel Guild today at angel dot com slash Charlie Kirk become a member and stream Thank You Doctor Fauci today.
Speaker 3: All right, Bennie Johnson, Benny, welcome to the show. I'm so honored to have you. I consider you to be the absolute top top expert in the streaming space. I want you to give us your unfilled an unadulterated vision version of what just took place last night.
Speaker 7: Well, thank you, Andrew, and huge congratulations obviously the entire turning point family. You broke the streaming record of the most streamed entertainment performance in the history of YouTube. So that's monstrous. The world will never be the same after this. I don't think that there will ever be another NFL halftime show that has ever seen the same way. I think the NFL has so disgraced their core constituency, their customers. They've spit in the face of legacy Americans. It's been thirty two years, Andrews since they had a country act at the NFL. It's been since nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 7: And so the NFL has made this decision to systematically erase American culture from the National Football League. And I think it's critically important because we've seen the way that this is all gone.
Speaker 1: Whether it's Cracker Barrel or whether it's bud Light.
Speaker 7: There is this brain virus that says, I'm going to betray my core audience in order to find the mythical woke progressive queer transgender identifies as a cat p's in a kitty litterbox style audience and they're gonna be my new customers. And that audience doesn't exist, The modern audience doesn't exist. And all of these companies that have tried this, they've failed miserably. But the NFL is trying it on the biggest stage, the biggest performance on our national Football League. Now national what nation America? It is the American sport football. Baseball has played around the world. Basketball has played around the world, Soccer's played around the world. There's a World Cup for that. There's no World Cup for football. This is our thing. And so to invite somebody who hates America and won't perform shows here because he's scared that all his fans or himself is going to be deported by Ice to port him back to Porto Rico would be kind of funny. It's still American, right, he has an American passport. But nonetheless he's scared. He said that, he said he's scared of that who won't speak in English. Entire show was not an English Not only that, the show couldn't even be viewed from the stands. Their clips now coming out of NFL fans going what the hell's going on here? Everybody watching at home is saying, what the hell's going on here? It is a show that included debauchery, the kind of stuff that you wouldn't want your kids to see, that included alphabet a grotesque alphabet propaganda, and that also included subliminal messaging about open borders and lowered the American flag in favor of all foreign flags.
Speaker 1: That's what they did.
Speaker 7: At the very end, Bad Bunny comes out and says, America isn't actually a place. America is actually a continent, and you've stolen this land, and so we are the ones who are going to be the actual purveyors of what is America. When he says God bless America at the end, he lists off all of the nations. He actually thinks America and America is not on there. And so this is what the NFL.
Speaker 1: Brought into our homes last night.
Speaker 7: It was every bit as malicious, it was every bit as woke, It was every bit as derivative and vandalizing as we thought it was going to be. And what people need in that moment is not just too on Twitter. And this is what we've learned. This is like the sort of the Charlie school. This is what started Turning Point USA. Yes there are a bunch of dirty communists in our education system. Yes we would like to have those communists not in doctrine in our children. We should start so we have to do something. He just start something, if you go create something, an alternative, hence turning point.
Speaker 1: But this was truly the turning point.
Speaker 7: Charlie loved football, he loved the NFL, and he loved creating alternative. That's what America efest is right, and this is what turning point events are. This is the entire organization. And so this alternative saved us from the humiliation ritual that was Bad Bunny and also the humiliation ritual of saying you can't do anything about it, Chud, which is exactly what they want here. They want us to be helpless and say, no, no, you are going to accept our bad Bunny show because it's all you have. You have you just you just cry online about it. And by creating the Turning Point halftime show, and by creating what Americans wanted to see, which is a country.
Speaker 1: Music act, which is an act that like.
Speaker 7: In a room that probably you know that you're watching it, you're like it smells like cigarettes. It smells like a cigar, it smells like bourbon. You can hear the banjo play and it smells like leather. The music is familiar, and it's it's warm, and it's.
Speaker 1: Country, and it's saying by people who have.
Speaker 7: American flags behind them, and they love this country and they're not being disrespectful of it. It's sung in English, for God's sake, English, do you speak it?
Speaker 1: It's like, let's see this. Samuel L.
Speaker 7: Jackson like it in the back of my head, the entire pulp fiction, the entire time. And so was everyone, you know, all of all the clips and all of it, like not even the people in the stands there that they like yesterday were dancing. Nobody even knew what the hell was going on. This is the biggest miss, this biggest fu in corporate history. To their fan base.
Speaker 1: This blows out of the water. Dylan Mulvanian bud.
Speaker 7: Light the NFL will never recover from this, and the magnitude of the views online and streaming online making it the number one most viewed event is the crystallization of Charlie's vision for Turning Point attacking the culture, which is what the arena that I worked with Charlie on and Charlie obviously did wore many hats and did many things. But what I was, what we did and what we built were a video program and a production program in order to put Turning Point into culture, win win awards, you know, win Oscars, and to win you know, to to win Emmys. And that's was Charlie's mission, was that Turning Point would be something that was that that could that could take on culture, that could you know, prove that a god can bleed right in the words of Leonidas right in three hundred, like to prove that the NFL you can actually you don't have to just accept their programming, you can do something different. And it is just a massive shout out to the entire team. I was proud to be helpful in promoting it, but everybody from Mosaic, everyone from inside a Turning Point. Just a massive shout out for changing culture and history last night in the model of Charlie.
Speaker 1: God, God bless.
Speaker 3: You, Thank you, Benny, and you were great. Benny. Here's you with Kid Rock and RFK doing a little promo for us. But Benny did this all on his own. He didn't ask for like money he just got. This is what I love about it was you just took the initiative. Benny. I didn't even know you were doing this, and then I see this and it's going all over the place. I mean, so God bless you too.
Speaker 1: Two seventy eight Kid Rock Halftime Show. Ready to go, Kid feeling a man. There's been a lot of preparation, a lot of work.
Speaker 3: I could use, you know, use a little advice or something just kind of get my energy level up.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I got a guy for that reason.
Speaker 7: Let's go super Bowl halftime show featuring Kid Rod.
Speaker 3: I mean, but that's what happens when the you know, I guess the market spoke right. The people wanted this, And I joke with Jack Pazobic because it kind of got memed into existence. Next thing, I know, you know, actual reporters are like, are you can you confirm that you guys are doing an alternative halftime show? And I was like, well, I wasn't gonna do it, but now I think we have to. And we kind of, you know, fell backwards into this moment and we realized after the memorial with Charlie and the huge production value and the music that people were so were gravitating to that. You know, who else is going to do this if it isn't us, So we got we have we have to do this. We have to step up and do this. And to see now that it's you know, we're probably, if not the number one, the number two, number two, number one, we're gonna find out from YouTube number one streaming live streaming concurrence number that's ever you've ever seen on YouTube. When you add up all the different streams and you take that, we know that there was twenty five million streams last night, where at least maybe twenty six twenty seven. That's just social that's not our broadcast partners, that's not OTT, that's not Fast Channel, that's none of that stuff. So just social media. If you did the two point five multiplier like they do on Nielsen for Super Bowls, because everybody's watching in groups and parties, we're talking forty to fifty million people tuned in last night. Benny, this is a shot across the bow in the media, in the advertising space and professional football broadcasting everything. I just, you know, I didn't think it was gonna be this successful. I'm super grateful that it is. And we have now officially committed to twenty twenty seven, so hopefully you'll help us get the word out on that as well. Benny. But I again you you are the I think, the the most savvy when it comes to especially streaming in YouTube. Please help the audience understand just how significant this was when it comes to those metrics.
Speaker 7: Well, YouTube, of course is TV for an entire generation of people. There are young people that would far prefer to watch YouTube than terrestrial television. It is frankly the TV for anybody under the age of forty. You get into a hotel room, you don't even see terrestrial television anymore.
Speaker 1: You see your YouTube ap right.
Speaker 7: They ask you to click and log into your YouTube ap when you get in any hotel room. And so this is the most powerful live streaming platform that right now exists in social media. And the audience there is at scale and you know this, three billion users on YouTube, and so to have the crown of the highest concurrent live stream which by the way, if you yeah, if you do add that up and you have ten million concurrens, that makes it if you were to compare it to broadcast, that makes it like this is probably the second biggest broadcast actually in the whole world, including TV, and you know, with the exception of the NFL, with the exception of the actual literal Super Bowl, this is a just remarkable feat. It is a earth shattering feet I think that there are people panicking and screaming inside of the NFL right now.
Speaker 1: They know that they've messed up.
Speaker 7: They know that they brought into America's pastime something that was totally and completely foreign and third world, something.
Speaker 1: That nobody had any relation with, that nobody could sing along.
Speaker 7: With, and at the very least, like the Turning Point Show, you could sing along with those banger after banger after banger.
Speaker 1: It was a crowd pleasing.
Speaker 7: So proud to be part of the Turning Point family, So proud of the halftime show, American halftime Show.
Speaker 3: Hi, folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at y Refi. You've probably been hearing me talk about y Refi for some time now. We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why ref I will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Why ref I can help. Just go to y refi dot com. That's the letter, why then refi dot com. And remember y Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to yrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrew sent you. You know, Benny. This is a little bit of a rowback. This is from February of twenty twenty five. This is Charlie on this show talking about English is America's language, and I just thought it's too appropriate for today. We have to just do it two eighty three.
Speaker 2: And at some point you become a colony, not a country. And if you want America to be a colony, just tell us that a colony is where you could trade stuff, you could barter stuff. However, you have nothing in common with your fellow countrymen. And language is fundamental to that. A nation is comprised definitionally of three components, three ingredients. You must have borders or else you're not a nation. You must have unified language, or else you're not a nation. And you must have shared culture, or else you are not a nation. Borders, language, culture.
Speaker 3: Benny, what do you think it is about the woke whatever? The left wing ideologues that so want America. They don't demand this of any other country, but for a America, we must have no borders. We must bring in people like Bad Bunny, and they get to trapes around with the foreign flags and they get to basically say that America doesn't exist here.
Speaker 4: We got lectures for ages about Bad Bunny being American because he is Puerto Rican. And then at the Super Bowl when he's reciting all the countries in Spanish, of course that are part of America, and then he goes, you know, Cuba, Argentina, Chile, United States, Canada, and my homeland Puerto Rico.
Speaker 3: Yeah he acknowledged, so I guess it's.
Speaker 4: Not part of America according to himself. And then they had the Puerto Rican flag next to and in front of, and more prominent than the American flag.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What is it about the left wingers that they just demand this of our country. They don't ask this of any other country. Every other country gets to be its own thing, but not America.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean, I think as punishment, we need to force Kid Rock to play at every single Mexican soccer game from now on.
Speaker 1: And you know, you need to.
Speaker 7: Have Big and Rich at the World Cup, play every single show.
Speaker 1: At the World Cup. You know that.
Speaker 7: Get reparations. I want reparations. I want reparations for my culture. I want reparations for heritage Americans. What the hell has happened? Travis trit No, I mean, listen, guys, Travis trit friend of your show. I know that on your show Legend, he's the last guy that played as a country act at an NFL game.
Speaker 1: And it was when I was a.
Speaker 7: Small child in nineteen ninety four, so I don't even remember it. And like that was the last time that the NFL nodded and gave their fans, which I think the vast majority of the NFL fans probably don't speak Spanish as a first language, probably are not from the third world, which I still can't get over the third world aesthetics of this performance. Also, you know, it's like a muddy, grimy orgy on the back of a pickup truck, like like dirty fruit stands, E cards, there's a little They literally had an EBT sign in the window of their dingy, fluorescently lit shop. You know that's that probably has a C or D grade from the Health Inspector.
Speaker 1: What is that? It was gross?
Speaker 7: Like listen, is something that's completely and totally foreign to the American aesthetic is something that's foreign to the people that are the consumers of the NFL and their core fans. And my question for the NFL is in the NFL fans, which I do not consider myself one of right, I just work all day and I live down the street from Buccaneer Stadium, but I never go.
Speaker 1: I don't know who the quarterback is.
Speaker 7: I just don't. I just don't. I don't have time. I work and I have my you know, and I go home to my family. Like to an actual die hard for NFL fans, like how long until you pull a cracker barrel? You know, how much humiliation can you take? How cucked can you get like, the executives hate you, jay Z hates you, they don't like your culture, they don't like you. They want to humiliate you. It was it was a humiliation ritual that practiced, was practiced on the field last night. This is a humiliation ritual to you and your culture. And at some point you have to at some point you have to pull a bad light. You know, at some point you're going to have to say, you know, the money is the only thing that gets you, guys uh to move.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna walk. You know, we're done. We're done with this.
Speaker 3: The woe.
Speaker 7: Corporate executives hate you, jay Z hates you, and you know, I gotta say, like, this was probably the breaking point I think for a lot for a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Wow, I agree, Benny, I think that you know what, And I told this to Steve Bannon this morning on War Room. I said, I said, listen, it's one thing to steal a bunch of eyeballs, because that's gonna that comes with financial pain, right, because now they can't sell their ads for as much. Right. It's another thing when we start reaching out to Capella's and Chevy and all of these and say, you know, Hey, help us underwrite this for next year, and we're gonna make it even bigger and better. And when you break the block.
Speaker 7: Well, you want to be part of the number one you'd stream on YouTube? You know much money mister Beast makes like who that's because he's the biggest YouTuber. Who wouldn't want to be part of like the biggest stream in YouTube history. And that should be the messaging for next year, like we're going to make this. We're gonna make We're gonna make a dominant mount Everest stream. We're gonna consolidate that. That's the one thing that should have been done. Should have consolidated the streams? No multi stream, Yeah, should have consolidated the streams. Nobody asked me. But that's fine. Uh, like not don't have a bunch of other people being able to concurrently stream it.
Speaker 1: If you're able to, if you want to react to it, uh in your in your.
Speaker 7: Stream, then that should be something that people can do. But like, don't have a bunch of other channels streaming it. Right, just like raw streaming, it consolidated into one and you'll get ten million concurrents.
Speaker 1: You'll break the record for all time. It like it'll be like a crowning. Yeah, I if.
Speaker 4: You add, I think it was smart having a lot of people in on it and then everyone was in on wanting it to succeed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: It also just a lot of people they auto pilot to things, so there would there would be people who would just go to RAV that's where they watched most things, and then there they were, you would if they had.
Speaker 3: To go to TBN got a lot of traditional broadcasters. I've seen so many comments on social people like I watched on TVN because it's on like seventy million homes, so it's on their No.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about YouTube.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 7: So you should just say on YouTube, go to Turning Point. On YouTube, go to the Turning Point account. That's where that's the primary stream. Right, that's where the real show is going to be, right, that one account, right, and then that and then you message that, so that's it would be done next year.
Speaker 3: It was big at then it was big, and uh, listen, I think you know Benny, you were you were channeling some energy here and I got to play this clip because you know, c SPAN always gets these like random like normy callers sometimes just knock it out of the park. Uh to eighty two.
Speaker 5: He should have been celebrating the fans of the United States of America at that halftime show. When I went to school, I was taught English, I wasn't taught Spanish, so I don't I don't know a word. He was staying, you know, well, where in the United States of America where English speaks in language, they should at least put a clothes catch on there or something so you could understand what they were staying in the dance. And I'd seen the same thing at like a a strip strip show. Just what the clothes on the way they were doing on TV that there's no reason for that.
Speaker 7: God be my grand I didn't know, my grand my maternal my grandfather called in.
Speaker 3: You set this up? Didn't you? You gamed it, didn't you, Great grandpass? Hey, Benny, where are you people? Where can people follow you?
Speaker 5: At?
Speaker 3: What time's your show? Give them all the deats? Twenty second?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just add bennye Johnson all across social media.
Speaker 3: When when'd you show live?
Speaker 7: Every single lease stream live every morning all across platforms at ten am?
Speaker 3: Interesting? Brother, Hey, thank you again. Benny for supporting the show, bringing kid Rock into an RFK doing all that you do. God bless you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I love this show.
Speaker 1: There's no third world aesthetic.
Speaker 3: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charlikirk dot com