Speaker 1: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies, cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin.
Speaker 2: It's the Alex Marlow Show. All right, got a round War update coming up. I've got some evidence of some white Democrats being overtly racist. I've got some updates for you on some of those races that are pending in our politics. But today is a big day we are celebrating today. Ken Paxton has overcome a lot of adversity and through a genius political campaign, was able to make it so that he is now going to be the nominee for Texas's Senate seat that is currently occupied by John Cornyn, who went down a resounding defeat, a twenty five point defeat yesterday. A big win for bright Bar for the show. And again, I don't endorse by came as close endorsing Paxton as humanly possible without actually formally announcing an endorsement. And it's good thing. John Cornyn just proved to be a very weak senator. He was the senator for forty two years. I'm sorry, twenty four years. I keep saying that I guess I must have mild dyslexia. Well, that means I can run for governor. And by the way, I used to stutter, so I can run for president like Joe Biden. And so now I'm reading forty two is twenty four, So I could run for governor of California like Avenusom. You know, these are the little tricks that somehow you could build a narrative of overcoming adversity with that little stuff. So anyway, he was the Senator for twenty four years, or it'll be twenty four by the end of the term, and it just didn't have a single accomplishment to point to, but would consistently obstruct parts of Trump's agenda. He even said, you might recall after I think it was in twenty twenty three, he said that Trump should not be the nominee in twenty twenty four. Time had passed him by that statement is aging like a banana. And Paxton had a genius move to get him out of the race. And the reason why he did this is because you're very clever, he said to Corny, and I'll drop out, but you got to get the Save Act done. Corner couldn't do that. That led to Trump's endorsement, and then now here we are, and it's a time for great celebration. A lot of friends of the show. I think we're really on board with the packs and train. Brandon gil spoke at the Paxton victory rally yesterday. I think this was really fun and congrats to him, probably the most the first prominent conservative politician to endorse Paxton in this race. And of course he's from Texas. Friend of the show, Brandon Gill cut fifteen place, So we.
Speaker 3: Did you know what that means for.
Speaker 4: That means that we're finally you're going to take our country, Matt. That means that we are sending a fire from Texas to Washington. Somebody who's gonna stand up for our values?
Speaker 5: Aren't we to.
Speaker 4: Keep the secure the poor?
Speaker 6: Hillary?
Speaker 4: And yes, to do the right thing. It's Senator King.
Speaker 2: Past a passion spoke, of course, and he praised President Trump, and then he got into his opponent, which we'll talk about momentarily, but let's play cut seventeen.
Speaker 7: Please, I'll support President John Trump's America First agenda and finally secure our nation's elections by passing the safe America. I've taken on big food and big pharma as Attorney generalman, and I'm going to continue doing that the Senate because making America healthy again is critical for our nation's future. As a Attorney General, I suit some of the largest companies in the world, like Netflix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's very proud of this. He sues Google many times, suit Facebook, and so this is why I was so supportive of Ken Paxson, who He's got a fair bit of baggage, which we'll hear about in terms of corruption allegations, things like that that we'll hear about throughout the course of the rest of the year. But overall, this is a guy who gets his hands dirty and he fights, and we need fighters. We do. We need fighters. And you don't have to be a screamer or a ranter, or a brawler or a raver. And you don't have to hit the gym and do a bunch of steroids to look like a fighter. This is a guy who uses legal means as an attorney the most powerful attorney general in all of Republican politics right now, aside from the National Attorney General, who has taken the wood to major corporations and to people who threaten I think a lot of the fundamental values that define this nation, even beyond politics, and that's why the big tech master of the universe, they've been such a force for ill they' it is so many problems that we have today can be traced back to that small group of people on elected, very rich, very powerful in Silicon Valley, and this guy's been their nemesis. And I think it's a fantastic thing that he has that sort of leadership. He's also good on all the normal staff, guns, border things like that, and I'm very excited about this and the resounding nature of the victory. The twenty five point victory is, of course terrific. It was not close. People were asking me as late as yesterday night, you think Cornin's still gonna win. I'm like, no, he's not going to win. And not only is Cornan not going to win, James Tallerrico is not going to win in Texas either, And I think we are going to have an absolute blast. It is at the point mark my words on this, and I got a pretty good track record this stuff. We're going to feel bad about how bad we are going to abuse figuratively speaking, not literally James Tallerico. He's going to get absolutely crushed figuratively speaking, not literally speaking by people like me in the press. We're going to have an absolute blast with this, and Ken Paxson's off to a good start already ripping into him. Cut sixteen place.
Speaker 7: My opponent is the most extreme radical the Democrats have ever nominated. He's even running a vegan campaign, whatever that is. He goes by a few names that you may all have heard of. Some people know him as Tofu Tallerco. Some people call him sixth gender Jimmy. I've even heard some people call him James Tellerfrico, and others referred to him simply as low T tell Rico. But no matter what you call him, let me tell you this, James Tellery goes a threat to everything we hold deer in this state and in this country. He's a threat to our security and our safety. He wants open borders and even said said a welcome Matt should be at our southern border. He's a threat to our children. He wants boys and girls sports, gender mutilation surgery performed on kids. And when asked what he loved outside of his family and friends, you heard what Brandon Gill said, is for ansor was trans trans kids?
Speaker 8: It is?
Speaker 2: You don't even know where to begin, And I got all the cliffs. We're going to play all to you, but we've got to talk about this one in particular. Cut eighteen.
Speaker 6: Please, gentlemen, Modern science obviously recognized as that there are many more than two biological sexes. In fact, there are six, which honestly represented Heffner surprised me. It surprised me too, because I am not well versed in this this issue area. I'm not a scientist. I'm a politician.
Speaker 2: Clearly, you're not a scientist because there are only two genders or two sexes. Gender is a construct, of course, No, but he actually says that the six come from I look this up. There's the X, X, and X Y chromosomes. But there's apparently you can have X which is called Turner syndrome, xx Y X Y Y which called Jacob syndrome. And there's a very rare variant where you have three x's and a Y chromosome. We all, I got to do this stuff because Talla Rica wants to pander to the trans is about because he knows who runs Democrat politics, right, now, and it's the lgbtq ia two spirit, three spirit, four spirit, five spirit, the six spirits, the pregnant man emojis. That's who's running that party, and that's what he's pandering to. And so do you believe a guy who wants to have vegan barbecue and who believes there are six sexes not two? You believe that Texas will actually elect a guy like that to the Senate? Do you think that people, a lot of the Latinxes who might be registered as Democrats in Texas, do you think they're going to vote for him? I don't think so. He's got a fake girlfriend, he's got a lego haircut that is fastened on by snapping on the top of his head. He thinks there are six genders, and he believes in vegan barbecue. And of course his favorite one that we will play over and over again, where he says that when he thinks about people, he loves thinking about trans children. Cut fourteen. Please something that you love that's not family or friends.
Speaker 8: I love. I'm just saying it because it's on my mind. The trans children who showed up yesterday at the state Capitol to advocate for their humanity they shouldn't have to, but it was an inspiration to watch.
Speaker 2: There's an inspiration he thinks about loving trans children. Is this going to be tolerable? It should not be tall on California. They should not be tolerable in Berkeley. And you think Texas going to like the guy's never gonna happen, and we're gonna have a blast and whenever a real fighter, it's going to go to the Senate. By the way, apparently the scientific explanation for why he thinks there are six genders, he's confusing kyriotype, which is the chromosome set with sex. So but he still takes it live. This is what's crazy to me. Is it a guy he doesn't understand the base of science, and he takes it to the floor of the Texas Senate and it's like, let's report all this as if I know what I'm talking about. He doesn't. He's gonna lose. We'll be right back. I got big news. I got great news for all of you. Hillsdale College. We all love Hillsdale, some of the greatest educators on earth. They have their first full length feature film coming out in just a couple of days. It's called Revolutionary America. I watched it against my full endorsement. I'll tell you why. First of all, I learned so much. I learned about the framers. I learned about the heroism. I learned about George Washington's epic military battles and victories and how we achieve them, the specific conditions that demanded such bravery from these men that pave the way for what we get to enjoy today in this incredible country. If you ever doubted America is exceptional, you need to watch this. It is genuinely inspiring. You ever think you have it tough, Now these men who fought in the Revolutionary War against insurmountable odds, they achieve so much so that you could benefit today. It's important for you to know this history. And this is the most entertaining way I could ever imagine introducing the Revolutionary War to people. And also, you will enjoy it. It's so well put together, it's so professionally done. It's so informative and again inspiring. I felt in inspired inspired me to come in do my shows every day and to try to report the news to you and boldly, fearlessly, like those men who marched and walked and fought before us to pay the way for this great country. You got to check it out. It's in theaters, actually in theaters. It's coming up in just a couple of days. It's going to be out Heelsdale College. Revolutionary America coming out, and you are not gonna want to miss this. James Taller. Rico is never going to be a Senator from Texas, which means Ken Paxton will be the next Senator in John Corny seat. This is trip news. Call Rico. By the way, his campaign put out a tweet inviting John Cornan fans to support his cause, and corn Is basically endorsed. Paxton already said he's going to support the Republican ticket. So a very nice classic move by Cornon. But here's the main thing here that people are ignoring. Cal Rico is a true radical and this is going to be exposed to everyone who's not aware of this. But just to remind you of clips we've already played on the show in the past, but are gonna become a lot more mainstream as we head towards November, let's play cut to please gentlemen.
Speaker 8: I often think when reclaiming symbols, I think about the American flag. I think the Confederate flag is a symbol of treason and terrorism. But the American flag is such a complicated symbol for most of us in many ways, like Jesus, like the cross, It's been co opted in some ways. That's true, meaning has been betrayed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold that last slot about Jesus being co opted and is true meaning being betrayed. But the American flag is a complicated symbol. Is that something that the people of Texas when you hear right now? I was just reading a study earlier today about how life is no longer fun for half of Americans from these study Fines website, which is a good website, compiles a bunch of academic studies and saying that most Americans are not just not having good time. You know why not, because we're alletting bummed out all the time. We've got our normal natural problems, trying to find love and fulfillment and happiness and make enough money and all that stuff. And then we got these devices, these phones that are bumming us out all the time, making us all depressed. And then you've got our politicians with a very soft voice and very soft hair to say to us that actually the American flag's a divisive symbol. They just look around every corner and tell us how to be bummed out. That's what democrats do, It's what the left does. It's non stop, it's constant, and tall Rico might smile while he's talking about his fake girlfriend or whatever, but overall, this is what he stands for. He stands for coming up with new ways to bum you out. You don't know how many sex as there are. It's okay for the trans contagion to take hold of all your communities. That's a good thing. All these just huge bummers. They're all bummers, and that's why we're gonna make fun of them, and we have a lot of fun in the process. I told you that tall ricoh siding or I played for you him citing how Jesus's name is being misappropriated. I think he's the guy doing It's play cup thirteen.
Speaker 5: But I say all this in terms in context of abortion, because before God comes over Mary and we have the incarnation, God asks for Mary's consent, which is remarkable.
Speaker 8: I mean, go back and read this in Luke.
Speaker 5: I mean, the angel comes down and asks Mary if this is something she wants to do, and she says, if it is God's will, let it be done, let it be let it happen. So to me, that is an affirmation in one of our most central stories that creation has to be done with consent. You cannot force someone to create. Creation is one of the most sacred acts that that we engage in as human beings.
Speaker 2: So obviously there's nothing in the Bible that suggests that Mary granted God consent. Of course, that was not the way was set up at all. No one who actually is a biblical scholar would ever say this that God asked Mary for consent and to use Mary to try to push the genocide of humans in the womb, which is what we go through, million abortions a year, whatever it is in this country, nine hundred thousand, millions upon millions around the world, all normalized by this type of language. Him not just using the Bible, using the story the virgin Mary, the virgin birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus, that's what he is calling upon to justify the slaughter of millions of babies in the womb. Sky is completely off the wall, probably demonically possessed. And this is why we can win. We can win because I feel like these people out there like this can unify the conservative movement. I think they're gonna do that, and the left is going to try to divide us. I saw two stories in the last two days, one from The Daily Beast and one from The Bulwark suggesting that Candace Owen should run for president in twenty twenty eight. The left is desperate to divide us. That's all they want to do. There's no one other right who wants Candaceellen's to run for president. It's the left. Because the left sees it maybe perhaps you could divide a part of the movement. That's why they would love that. So you'd be cautious of this. They're people who are trying to sabotage our movement within our own and we have a amazing opportunity because the left has never been weaker, The Democrats have never been weaker, They've never been more lame that they put this guy out there to suggest that this is going to be the one who finally makes Texas blue. After all this conversation for it's got to be at least a decade if Texas could go blue at any minute, I have a very top source within Texas. A card carrying right winger would never say this publicly. Who told me he thinks one day Texas will be a blue state. I bet he doesn't say that. Now. I gotta ask this guy because he's familiar to the audience. I'll tell you that. And he was warning that we are on a bad track now. I think there's no way you can see a guy like this and think Texans are going to be convinced of this stuff. So the guy loves trans children, he might be a vegan. He thinks the Virgin Mary justifies abortions. He thinks the American flag is a symbol that is a complicated symbol. It's problematic. Americans have no tolerance for this stuff for good reason. I can't wait that more tal Rico, it's on the show constantly, him and Platner, the stars of the Democrat Party and Hassan Park Piker. By the way, more from him after the break by gotta take a break, We'll be right back. So much more to do on the Alex Marlow Shows. Alex here from my friends at Best Hotgrill dot com. There's a lot of special events coming up soon, and Best Hotgrill dot com recommends the gift of great grilling and healthy eating. If you've got a mom, dad, or grad you want to honor, do it with the gift that will be used be unforgettable and truly hot, and that would be a Celere infrared grill from Best hookgrill dot com. Celere infrared grills heat up to one thousand degrees in just three minutes and produce juicy, tasty food unmatched by conventional grills. You might also be taken to the road or having a staycation. Celaire has hot and fast, portable built in and kart models to help you step up your grilling. All Celere infrared grills are made in the USA and built to last. More importantly, Celear infrared grills deliver that wow factor everybody likes to receive in a gift or major purchase. Learn more about the amazing Celet infrared grills at Best hotgrill dot com. Selere Infrared gift giving at Best hookriill dot com.
Speaker 8: We have, I think more and more issues of animal welfare. I think not just because it's the right thing to do and the moral thing to do, but also it's, as all of you know, necessary to fight climate change. It is now existential that we try to reduce our meat consumption and that we try to respect animals in all aspects of society. And so I am proud to say that our campaign has officially become a non meat campaign, so we we are only buying vegan products from our local vegan businesses.
Speaker 7: Of the.
Speaker 2: Vegan campaign. That means no pizza. Imagine having a political campaign with no pizza, because, believe or not, pizza does come from animals. And again, we're not just being kind to animals and treating animals with dignity because that's the right thing to do, and that's the Christian thing to do. This is not where he calls on his Christianity, because I believe in treating animals with dignity and respect, because the Bible commands it, and there are many rules. Just listen to an hour my friend Dennis Brager, he'll probably come up with an example. I was just listening to his latest book and he was talking about how you can't eat the arm of a live animal. So instead of drawing on the Bible there, he draws on the Bible to justify abortion, which of course is not in the Bible. Our friend Eric mataxas colleague here on Salem, had a great tweet responding to that Jesus didn't mention spousal abuse or drunk driving or skydiving without a parachute, but he did mention wolves in sheep's clothing. Good point. So tall Urrico now, of course lies about people framing him up as a vegan because he rans a vegan campaign. Let's play cut four pla, these gentlemen.
Speaker 8: I'm an eighth generation Texan. I've been eating barbecue since before Ken Paxton's first indictment. And if all they have on me is lying about me being a vegan, I felt pretty good about our chances this November.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got a little more than that. We got a little more than that. I like this. Why that's the Midas Touch podcast. I like the very smiley They're gonna have a great time getting their clocks clean there. Look, Donald Trump is in charge of the MAGA movement. It's become very clear. And if you cross Donald Trump and the people who are loyal to Donald Trump, then you're going to lose on the right. And this allows us a huge opportunity because we have a change to get very unified against an incredibly lame crop of Democrats who are consistently unimpressive, who consistently offer no policy, no solutions, only platitudes, and they have nothing really to campaign on. A leading New Jersey Democrat congressional candidate, a guy named Adam Hamawey, volunteered with al Qaeda tied group POPS. According to the Jewish Insider, just a fresh report out today, we got that going on Al Green, Democrat who's famous for trying to impeach Trump hundreds and hundreds of times. I have a whole section of al Green in Breaking the Law where I go through all of the examples of things he tried to impeach Trump for, and there it's unbelievable. He actually tried to impeach him, I think for white nationalism, which, by the way, not President Trump, not a white nationalist. And I don't know if that's impeachable. It's a I'm not sure if that's how it works. I'm not sure what sort of laws high crimes and misdemeanors that would be. But I come up with at least a dozen examples of al Green trying to impeach Trump. His district got switched up and now he's going to be out. Chip Roy lost in a big race for Attorney General in Texas, got beat by a guy named Mays Middleton. I like Chip Roy. He's been in my podcast before. I think he has a lot of interesting ideas. He's sort of Thomas Massey like in the sense of he is a real iconoclast. And I like him a lot more than Massy because I don't think he's a grandstander. I think he just he's principles Most time I agree, sometimes I don't agree. Interesting guy. But he lost, I think largely because he's not pure MAGA. He supported Ron the Sanctimonious for President twenty twenty four again best Governor in the Nation RNA sanctmonious but still sanctmonious guy. And he said that Trump's conduct after January the sixth was clearly impeachable. People don't forget this stuff. And that's what makes this all such a big opportunity because we're going up against a total clown show. Where is my Mamdanie Cliff. This is where I got Here's what the leading light of the Democrat Party is up to. You guys, roll this clip please when necessary.
Speaker 9: We will take aggressive legal action to remove negligent owners and property managers, and for buildings that have suffered chronic neglect, we will work to transfer ownership to responsible stewards. Stewards that include community land trusts, nonprofits, nonprofits, or even the tenants themselves.
Speaker 2: He's smiling, but this is just pure radicalism. He is planning the process in New York of transferring ownership from landlords to the community, to the tenants, to the nonprofits. And what are the nonprofits? A lot of these are these left wing organizations that are essentially fronts for political operations. That is the plan now with Democrats, and that's all they've got. And what's so ironic is that they've got light communism being attempted in New York City, having people running for the hills, fleeing at a rapid rate, and they call us all sorts of names like racist, et cetera. Play cut ten guys, is he a real person?
Speaker 10: I don't know if you told me Stephen Chung were like a creation of AI Like, I just don't.
Speaker 9: I don't believe he actually exists.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever physically seen.
Speaker 10: Troll online troll like he's just he's just a he's just a creation because he's he's so over the top, like you're like, no, no actual human being with a with like ten seconds of political training would behave this way.
Speaker 11: And he's so it's like communications director Chuck, that's Chuck Todd and chrystil is a former mainstream media journalists who are now forced into the podcast universe, which I look as a member of the podcast universe.
Speaker 2: Nothing I'm proud of. Never be proud of your podcast. That's the one thing that I always point out to people is not something that it's not a point of pride anyone's life, anyone who's podcasting. And so they're out there and they're making fun of Stephen Chung, who's the brilliant White House communications director, saying he's not real, saying that he's an AI or something. And this is clearly racist because Chung is a Asian man and he is an overweight guy, he's got a distinct look, one of the most productive people in Donald Trump's orbit, and he is a real human being. He's an incredibly nice person too, by the way, So but them just mocking him, just making fun of him like this. Obviously they wouldn't be doing this if he's a generic looking cis hetero white. It's because he is a specific look because he happens to be a large Asian guy in Trump's administration who follows him around. So Chung is a genius and Trump owes him a lot. I think this is not news to probably people who are watching the show, but the casual racism that takes place amongst white liberals noteworthy, especially while they call all of us racist. All right, I mentioned Assan Piker the other face, along with Graham Plattner and James tallerco of the Democrat Party, and he continues to just say all sorts of different things. I'm wondering who got to him, because he's under investigation for his latest Cuba trip and whether or not that that was some sort of form of treason, and he's afraid he's going to go to jail. This is a cut of him. This is from twenty twenty five, but people are starting to dig up some of these clips, and this is him talking about how the Cuban government actually helped facilitate his propaganda trip. Cut nine.
Speaker 12: Please I want to go to Cuba, would you be down?
Speaker 8: I fucking love Cuba.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, you'd be down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I think I got there.
Speaker 12: The Cuban government actually hit my contact from the embassy and told him that if the only thing stopping us on the coming in Cuba was the consistent internet access, we can make it happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cuba is sick. Wait, we like the government reached out to.
Speaker 12: You, so yeah, yeah, of course it's uh, well not reach out to me. There's like there's a middleman there.
Speaker 2: So Cuban government flat out helped him go there to create propaganda for Cuba, and then he went on to do that. And that's what's interesting about the timeline is this is before he went to Cuba, went on a trip, was wearing all sorts of designer clothing and trying to make it seem like Cuba's a great place, because this is what the American left does. Is again he says, also the regime to most emulate on Earth is China, and he's being mainstream by the Democrat Party, New York Times writing puff pieces about him, Democrat politicians campaigning with them. So you've got an actual Nazi. You got a guy who prefers Cuba in China, the United States of America. And then you got Talafrico with low t who might have a vegan campaign and who thinks the Bible justifies abortion. So they are so lost, and that's why we cannot be we cannot be deterred. We have to be feeling very upbeat about things right now, and we can't blow it. We can't shoot ourselves on the foot. But with him emitting, the Cuban government facilitated the infrastructure for him to stream is whatever it is, broadcast, whatever you call it. He's acting as a foreign agent. Did he register as a foreign agent. That's why he thinks he's going to jail because he knows there's stuff here that's gone on that is just not it's just not above board from a legal standpoint by any means. All Right, So I'm in a very interesting experiment right now in Los Angeles because we've got a very compelling candidate for mayor, Spencer Pratt, very popular with people online. But does his campaign have actual momentum to try to win the election. And I'll play two cuts for you. This is Pratt talking about his solution to homelessness. Cut one, Please, guys, what are your plans for the over forty thousand homeless in Los Angeles.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well, they're not homeless. They're drug addicts. Most of these people are addicted to fentanyl and met This isn't Spencer making.
Speaker 2: They don't have homes.
Speaker 13: There is places for all of these people to sleep in LA No matter what anybody tells you, we have housing and shelter for everyone that's living on the street. They're choosing to be on the street because they want to do drugs. They don't want rules, they don't want to listen. They want to have animals to abuse. This idea that they're forced on the street right now is a lie. These people have been bust in by scam rehabs, scam NGOs, scam homeless nonprofits. These people, when I unplug them and say we're not taking our tax money anymore, they're all going to Seattle, where the mayor will welcome them.
Speaker 2: That's true. I've been playing clifts with the mayor. She loves them, she wants all the homelessness. And again, he's a very talented campaigner. He speaks very clearly about very important issues. He's talking about actual policy, which is nice, not just name calling everyone. But I'm still skeptical he can win because of the retardation of the people who run this city. Let me give you an example of a clear retard Cmuel Jackson cut eleven.
Speaker 3: Please, these are the times we need someone who understands government, also understands the needs of the people. Someone who'll go in the streets and gather the people together, not someone who'll go buy it. Can Bass is that person can Bass from Maya.
Speaker 2: They just want to have the same problems over and over and over again, because that means the Democrats retain power, and it also means that they don't have to look back on their entire life. You live in la for decades and everything goes wrong, and you don't have to take responsibility and admit that you're wrong and admit we need a new course. So I have no idea if Spencer Proud has any chance of winning. I don't know if he's got the ground game. I don't know if he can convince the Liberals who are here to vote for him, which is what he has to do because too many Conservatives left, so he's got to convince liberal Democrats to vote for him if he's going to win. The voter registration gap is just too big. But when you talk common sense, like for example, the problem with homelessness is not lack of four walls. People can get four walls. We've known this for forever. The problem is drug abuse, addiction and a city that tolerates all of it and encourages it in some ways because they're afraid of certain people. That's what's noteworthy with all this, And we'll be right back with more on the Marlow Show. Like me, and are tired of random stuff getting thrown into your supplements, like artificial colors and sugars, you probably would love to know more about phyto nutrition. Phyto nutrients are the naturally occurring plant nutrients found in whole foods give them their color and taste and smell. The presence of these three things is a surefire sign that you're getting real phyto nutrients. Balance of Nature's Whole health System supplements are a value bundle that includes their fruits and veggies and fiber and spice supplements, which gives you forty seven ingredients of fruits, vegetable spices and fibers and all of the naturally occurring phytonutrients that come with them every single day. Balance of Nature takes produce through a specialized vacuum cold process that stabilizes the ingredients. They're then powder and packaged with no binders, fillers or flow agents. So whether you've been on the fence for a long time or it's your first time hearing about this, then I still recommend to you to go to Balance of Nature dot com Balance of nature dot com today and get ten percent off the whole health system supplements when you use discount code Alex for our thanks team for the show today, Greg Evan, Sean McConnell, Roger Wicker, Junior, Rick Lock, Grett Charlie, Matt Zibel Junior producer, Ricky, Missy Callahan, John Cassio, Daniel West. I'll make vital contributions. Can I get the Maam Donnie clip again? Guys cut eight, I'm just blown away by this thing.
Speaker 9: When necessary, we will take aggressive legal action to remove negligent owners and property managers, and for buildings that have suffered chronic neglect, we will work to transfer ownership to responsible stewards. Stewards that includ food community land trusts, nonprofits, nonprofits, or even the tenants themselves.
Speaker 2: So what are the tenants gonna do. They're just gonna abuse them now. They don't have to. They have no investment in them, they have no incentive to keep them up. It'd be such a disaster. People who are the actual pros who do do rent control already have to have pretty reduced margins in that city. He thinks that the solution is taken from the only people who might care about the upkeep of the building and hand it over to just about anyone else. And he's smiling. People are cheering this on. Is that there's no real thought to this. It's just presentation, just performance art. And I'm not huge on performance art all the time. Sometimes it's good to get attention to certain things. And that makes me think of this clip that's going around right now from Mark Wayne Mullen, Homeland Security Secretary, earlier today on Fox Play Cut six Please.
Speaker 14: We're currently drawing up plans to say, listen, and these sanctuary cities where the local radical left Democrats aren't allowing us to do our job and enforce federal laws, then we shouldn't be processing international flights into their cities either, because they don't want us to enforce immigration, but they want us to process immigration at their facilities. Nothing about that makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: All right, So here's the idea outside the box. I had never thought of it. So stop processing international flights and sanctuary cities. You can't trust them to deal with the legal aliens. So the illegal aliens come in and you're free to land there and go about your business. Is it pretty logical? So why should we have any chance of processing people when we know that the cities are not going to acknowledge those laws. Sanctuary laws are the only laws on the books where certain localities, certain states decide that we're just not going to bude by this law. We're not like it doesn't exist. Is the only set of laws in our entire code, which is you know that thick. The only laws we were like, yeah, we're not going to enforce these. Of course there are other laws we don't enforce, but that's the main one. Where people make declarative statements, we're not going to do that. So it seems like a great idea. But now that he said it, doesn't he have to do it?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: Don't you have to do? Because there's no logic for processing the people in sanctuary cities. I never thought of this until today. Did you Sean, you ever think of this idea. I never thought of this idea, But now that he's announced it, doesn't he got to do it because then if he doesn't do it now and we keep processing illegal aliens in sanctuary cities, then all of a sudden, it becomes we're the feckless ones. We're the ones who can't govern, We're the ones who can't make stuff happen. So that's what I'm saying about the performance art is the once you're in the position, once you get the job, you're out of the commentary space, you're out of the podcast space, and you're into the governance space. Now you got to do stuff. So I hopefully we do this thing. And that's what Donald Trump is all about. I think he is a man of action. Think Kim Pax is a man of action. So Mark way Mullen, terrific idea. Now go get it done. That's where you see stuff. We're just blown away by this tweet from Nancy Mace, one of the most performative of our congress peoples, tweeting out yesterday, our seniors should not pay property taxes. Our seniors should not pay property taxes. So a tax cut for boomers only, so we have a massive deficit, and our younger people are so demoralized and discouraged and think the American dream is dead for them. Americans are all bummed out, and we're proposing a boomer's only property tax cut for people who Let's be frank, and we love our boomers. We only have the best boomers. Boomers are backbone of my audience and Gen xers. I get it. I love you guys, all of you, but just no, what doesn't make a heck of a lot of sense that you guys who got to buy homes for the cost of a week's worth of lunches, but now you get no property taxes on it, and then the rest of us still if we got the same house, if I bought the same house as a boomer, but because I'm younger, I pay nothing and they pay. I pay everything and they pay nothing. It's not a real policy. It's performative stuff. All right. Hopefully we're out of the performance phase in the Iran war. I've done no Iran war today, but the vibes are good. Trump again. Is a big cabinet meeting going on right now about it. I'll report on this tomorrow. Oil prices are down because apparently the latest memorandum of understanding on the war will suggest that the straight of our moves will be pretty much a full capacity within a month. I have no idea if that's true. That's certainly Donald Trump's point, so he would like for that to happen. I would love to see it happen. But because of that, oil prices are down four percent. Rubio has says has said the US is giving Iran every chance to succeed diplomatically. And this does track with what I'm hearing from my sources that they really suggest that this war is over, is not going to go back on. I'll believe it. When I see the peace, you'll get forged. But that is what I'm being told. And the White House seems to have every intention of wrapping this thing up, and I certainly hope they do. All Right, that's today's show. Thanks for walking and listening. Go in peace, to love and serve the lords those falls