Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say college chapter. Go start aturning point youould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same. Here I am.
Speaker 2: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company. I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back to Charlie Kirkshaw. We are joined by Oscar Ramirez. He's a real America's Voice border correspondent, and with everything that happened over the weekend with Elmencho, we wanted to have on the ground reporting. So Oscar, welcome to the show. Tell us where are you or if you can tell us roundabouts where you are and where is some of the worst violence happening and is it still happening.
Speaker 4: Well after the assassination and the execution of a Namessio Sea Elmencho, the violence started escalating in the parts the tourist areas and the part of Porto a Yata, and escalated to the parts that they have enormous control, that is Micho Khan, in the parts of Gerro and also in Jalisco. But this perplex and it just caused a domino effect and it started happening in the north borders, in cities like the one other we are located. What you know, they started doing narco blockades, burning cars, burning businesses to send a message to the government and to tell them that we have presence on these particular neighborhoods or tourists areas and that we are going to terrorize the citizens and to let them know that they are critically hurt because the head of the snake was completely eliminated. At this particular moment, they started doing this in the part of the Ijuana, you know, burning cars, burning businesses. Until now yesterday we were reporting on the ground more than twenty two incidents happened. Well, it means incidents between vehicles and also businesses that were burned. Sending the message strongly to the government of Mexico to tell them we have a lot of presence on these particular estates in the whole country and the whole territory. Now a thing that is extremely important. Just just today breaking news. The head of the military and the head of the Department of Defence in Mexico just made out a statement and an interview said that this was a clear collaboration with the United States of America in regards to the United States probid in the intelligence to do the execution by the federal government of Nemesio. Osegera elemento the violence right now, it is it was increasing last night here in the city of Iguana, that is connected to San Diego. There was still burning of vehicles continuously in several areas. But until now schools have been off limits. Now they closed the schools. They's closed, the educational systems of elementary junior high schools, high schools, and colleges. Businesses are closed for security reasons. Off the citizens. There has been multiple threats on social media groups by you know these uh you know, particularly pages that they are incohoods with the organized crime telling the population that they're going to start shooting civilians after ten o'clock at night. Is they're still walking. It is a huge national security threat. I you know, I did a video on a report on a vehicle that it was burned just steps away from the border from the border wall. This tells you the level of audacity of the cartel. And they burned that vehicle in front of a post on the territory the America Torytory this post that it has a huge camera from the US customs that basically tells you that they did it on purpose, just to tell the American government, we know that you provided the information for our leader to be executed. So on this moment, the federal government has release statements that they will provide the security that it needs to be provided for tourists and also deployment of more military to the whole content to the whole country of Mexico.
Speaker 3: I have a bunch of questions here. As far as we're the CJGN cartel, the cartel HELICSCO New Generation, how where does it rank in terms of the most violent, most powerful cartels in Mexico?
Speaker 4: That is the number one right now? The Meso Sagea Elemento was one of the most violent ones and atrocious ones that clearly he sent a message to the population into the world of decapitations as member and bodies. And he's the one that is basically pointed out to the multiple hundreds of thousands of mask grids that they have been found in our country of Mexical, missing people, extraction of organs, in all this atrocious acts towards women in the country.
Speaker 5: Oscar, I think that's really baffling me. So twenty five members of the National Guard killed obvious mayhem throughout the country. I'm reading the La Times this morning. Mexican President Claudie Scheinbam insists country is at peace and remains calm after what's going on. What's her attitude towards all of this. It seems like she strikes a very strange tone with her remarks, and I guess the follow up is what's next. Is this a spasm of violence or is this going to turn into a wider I don't know what else to say besides war.
Speaker 4: Well, the Mexican people that we have common sense, and there's millions of us. We know who perpetrate it, and who did this mission and who initiated this mission, and it was the American intelligence. If it wasn't for the Trump administration, this that just happened would have been done. And all of this that has happened happening in the country of Mexical with the dismantling laboratories, the extraction of criminal leader and leaders of cartels and being extracted to the United States of America, you know, the execution of Nemesio Sageta and Manchel. All of this wouldn't be happening. Now. The Mexican president she has an agenda and is a leftist, socialist agenda, and she needs to pander through her audience to say, we are not letting the green goo, We're not letting the white man to come and invade and intervene in our country. But we are collaborating so and so and quote unquote, we're collaborating with the American government for them to provide information and for us to execute That is how she's maneuvering this. And of course she's saying that this all this mission was executed by the federal government, but now she's obligated to say that the American government are providing the information. This is history, guys. Nobody in history in the United States of America has had the more extraction of information that the Trump administration has right now. And why do I say that they have it? Chapuu'sman, they have it, Mayozabada, they had Nico Lasama Duro, all the extraction of information of how Mexico works and how corrupt all these dirty politicians that they're located in this in Congress in Mexico. So the Trump administration basically knows the ins and outs of the government and they need to bend a knee when the Trump administration says we're going in as we're going in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So my question is, Oscar is does this signal a change of policy in Mexico?
Speaker 6: Is this is this a turning point?
Speaker 3: Or is Claude Scheinbaum doing this kicking and screaming And this is kind of going to be a one and done.
Speaker 6: What's your prediction, Well.
Speaker 4: The Mexican people are going to demand more now if they have the capacity to execute the mesticio sageta. I'll mention why you're not going through several states and controlling these things that they're biling the and critically controlled by the organized crime and the cart So basically, what the pressure of the American government it is doing right now to Mexico is for the Mexican people to demand more from the Mexican government for them to execute this mission. If you were precise, and if you you know, we lost some good ones, we lost some military men on this mission. But if you went over there and you executed the mission, why you're not doing that on every state. So it's going to have an effect on the Senators, on the opposition, on the Conservatives, on the Christians, on the Christian you know senators and Christian uh you know, Congressman, that they are in our country to demand more from the opposition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, Oscar, that's my question. Because the cartel is so interwoven with just basic businesses and the hotels and there's this it's hard to draw a line between official government business and cartels right, and will the people demand this? Will the you know, is there popular support for more action against the cartels and will is there enough will within the official government structure of Mexico.
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely, and it is happening right now. And also what the Trump administration has done is that the hit they have given the courage to senators on the opposition and on the right of Mexico to go and basically on Congress and on the Senate and expose the left wing political party and say you're corrupt, you're involved with the organized crime that Caratel. You know, one of the things that got viciously exposed is how this criminal organization has so much control over states and how they have the audacity to terrorize the citizens and they're still doing it until this point. So it's basically exposing the you know, the weaknesses of our government, and the Mexican people know that right now at this moment.
Speaker 6: So do you predict more violence in the days and weeks to come.
Speaker 4: I will not recommend American citizens to travel right now to several spots and several tourist spots. You know, it is it's kind of agitated and let just sink in for the next couple of days over the federal government to have more control over really rule and difficult in tough neighborhoods. I believe that it's going to escalate a little bit. Inner wars are going to happen, and let's see who takes charts of this criminal organization. That that is going to be the next step of how they're going to fight among each other for territory.
Speaker 3: Oscar Ramirez Rabs Border correspondent in Mexico right now. Thank you so much, Oscar, appreciate it. We'll have you back on as this story develops. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for the imitation.
Speaker 3: Guys, Absolutely Blake, you had one final thought and I I just really important.
Speaker 5: I just want to close the book on the on the cartel thing. What was so insane is just the visual of literal cartel members. They're standing, they're wearing uniforms with their cars. They have armored cars, armed.
Speaker 6: Via rocket launcher, heavy heavy.
Speaker 5: Machinery, heavy weaponry, and all I can think is, this is a country that borders the United States, and we've had thirty years plus of lots of adventures in the Middle East where we're often chasing people armed up just like that. But they're on at least the other side of the planet. They can't send rocket launchers super easily to the United States, but.
Speaker 6: You know who can the cartels. And we see with them.
Speaker 5: Launching this, for lack of a better term, this insurgency where they're taking over huge chunks of central Mexico in demonstration of their leader being killed, killing dozens of Mexican National Guard. It just almost actually strikes me as insane that we've had so many wars on the other side of the planet and yet we haven't just said, Okay, actually we're going to drone strike anyone, like every armored vehicle that belongs to a cartel, blow it up.
Speaker 6: It's just gonna get totally period and trying to play nice.
Speaker 5: When Mexico wants to help us, that's great, but if they don't want to help us, we're going to do it anyway, because it's not acceptable for there to be a totally agree gangster actor in a neighboring country that has armored personnel carriers.
Speaker 3: Totally agree all right, well said needed to be said so, and Charlie, by the way, totally agreed with that.
Speaker 6: It's like if we're gonna use military force. That's the one place we should yes.
Speaker 3: For a lot of Americans, the healthcare system is reactive. You get sick first, and then you wait for an appointment, Then insurance decides what you're allowed to have, and suddenly the medication you need is delayed or it's not available. That is where All Family Pharmacy is different. This is not a typical pharmacy. It's family owned. I know these guys. They're great guys, works with license doctors, and is built around a simple idea. That's the idea that you should have the freedom to make informed choices about your own health and the ability to prepare ahead of time, so you're not reactive anymore. You're already prepared.
Speaker 1: You do not need insurance, you don't need to beg a doctor, just simple, fast, honest care. This is what healthcare should look like in America with you in control.
Speaker 6: With All Family Pharmacy, you can order prescription medications before you get sick, keep them at home, and have them ready when you need the most. Everything is done online. A licensed doctor reviews your request, and your medication ships straight to your door. They offer antibiotics, antivirals, tamaflu Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquin me, Benza, Doole, methylene blue, and even your daily maintenance medications. This is about access, preparation, and personal responsibility. Choice, freedom, Choose the right pharmacy. Go to Allfamilypharmacy dot com slash kirk use code Kirk ten to save ten percent on your next order. That's Allfamilypharmacy dot com slash kirk. I gotta play a couple of clips for you. Three thirty nine.
Speaker 5: Young black kids growing up in the Bronx who don't even know what the word a computer is.
Speaker 7: They don't know, they don't know these things.
Speaker 6: Three forty six.
Speaker 8: And the other thing we should do is you should challenge these students. We should challenge students in these schools to have advanced placement programs.
Speaker 2: In these schools. We have this notion that.
Speaker 8: Somehow, if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talent as white kids.
Speaker 6: Two fifty The new one.
Speaker 7: I'm not you know, I'm not trying to impress you. I'm just trying to impress upon you. I'm like you, I'm no better than you. You know, I'm a nine sixty Sat guy.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 6: And you know, and.
Speaker 7: I'm not trying to offend anyone, you know, trying to act all there. If you've got nine forty, but literally a nine sixty, Sat guy, I cannot you you've never seen me read a speech, because I cannot read a speech.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 3: So Gavin Newsom's trying to butt up to the black community by saying I'm dumb too.
Speaker 6: I can't I can't read. This is okay.
Speaker 3: This man's gonna run for president in twenty twenty eight, and I want them to run this this moment on repeat on the ad. This is the bigotry of low expectations in living color. I've never seen such a clear example of that other than the two other clips that I played before.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's so many more.
Speaker 5: I remember Hillary Clinton when she was running for president, she did an appearance in New York and then she showed up, No, it's the one she showed up and she said she was on CPT and then they said it was cautious politician time. But that's obviously it's like, it's very wild. And all I can think of is, this is a real study from twenty nineteen. Do you know about this the Yale study. Yale did a study of how like the vocabulary that white liberals use and what they found is, Yeah, white liberals, when they're talking to black people, they will actually deliberately code switch their vocabulary. They will basically act like they're talking to children.
Speaker 6: They'll get an accent.
Speaker 5: And they noticed that white conservaives did not do this, They just did not change.
Speaker 3: Nope, as we expect the same out of everybody. It is literally the most racist comment in the way. And then you add on top of all of this that they don't think black people are smart enough to get id. It is quite literally the most racist crap that you will ever hear coming out of the mouths of Democrats. And they're pandering to them to win their votes by telling them they're dumb, and yet most of them will still vote for Democrats. And that's the baffling part of all this. Here's Charlie reflecting on his time with Gavin Newsom. Remember Charlie went on Gavin Newsom's podcast, was the first guest made Lots of News three fifty three.
Speaker 1: He is the fakest person I think I've ever met in my entire life, so synthetic and honestly, that's very dangerous, like incredibly dangerous. Like he's the type of person that could just like scare Oh yeah, I voted for Trump and just like pass a lie detector test. That is very very dangt you know, just comp stone cold, just like no inhibitions whatsoever when it comes the deceit or lying or misleading.
Speaker 3: So Blake, you and I were with Charlie when he went to that podcast when you interview, or when he went on Gavin Newsom's podcast, and I'll never forget. We were driving away and I go, what was your impression and he goes, Man, that guy wants to be president.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he always has.
Speaker 5: It's really it's really glaring, and it's it's really disturbing because I've got to say, as much as we make fun of him here, as much as we made fun another time.
Speaker 6: He deserves it.
Speaker 5: You and he deserves it. I don't think you can escape that feeling like it could happen. This is this is the dark future of America. Is one hundred percent that Gavin Newsom could run, be slick enough, have the right looks, say the right things, and everyone will just sort of get behind it. It's like he's the politician utterly without qualities. He hasn't been a great governor of his state that by any objective measure, it's been a catastrophe.
Speaker 6: He big.
Speaker 5: He has big headline disasters like burning down a big chunk of Los Angeles, and then he has the data driven disasters.
Speaker 6: Businesses leave, people leave.
Speaker 5: His state is entirely dependent on endless immigration inflow to from foreign completely from foreign countries to not completely implode, and they're having you know, they're driving out every billionaire because they have this wealth confiscation. News says he's going to vat say that, but yeah, but they can't. Well that was I think it's a vote amendment. I don't think he can block it.
Speaker 6: If they's he's promised to veto it, we'll see what he does.
Speaker 5: But on top and on top of that, they have every other problem in the world, and so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's but he could win. Well, it's interesting.
Speaker 3: I got asked to write a piece and I forgot to tweet it out, actually, but I got asked to write a piece for the California Post, which is like the New York Post, but for the West coast. It was about Charlie what he thought about California, and Charlie loved California, loved how.
Speaker 6: Beautiful it was.
Speaker 3: But he would always when you lay in there, he goes, Man, what a beautiful state. It's a shame what they've done to it. Every time, that was his first, first first thought, his first comment. And you know, Gavin Newsom is just the living embodiment of what incompetent leadership looks like.
Speaker 5: The Democrat plan in twenty twenty eight is to run on making America California, and it's it's going to be very shameful if we can't beat that pitch.
Speaker 3: I am so excited for our next guest. He's a man that needs no introduction to this audience, but I will say it anyways. Dennis Prager is one of the most respected and influential thinkers, writers, and speakers in America. He's a nationally syndicated talk show host. He is the founder of Prager University, and is a New York Times bestselling author of nine books. And he's a man who's been through a lot. But most importantly to this audience, as you all know, he was a dear friend and mentor to Charlie Kirk and Dennis welcome back to the Charlie Kirk Show. It is an indescribable honor to have you.
Speaker 2: Oh, I, I'm delighted to be with you. I'm delighted to be with you because you're you, because it's TPUSA, and because I'm delighted to be able to speak be perfectly honest. For those who don't know, I had a catastrophic fall in my home on November twelfth of twenty twenty four, which left me paralyzed from the shoulders down and not breathing without a ventilator and not speaking. And here I am having an interview with you, so you can imagine for all those reasons. And finally, I just might note when I watched the funeral service and other memorial services for Charlie and I heard all these people describe themselves as Charlie's closest friends. I I thought it was a great credit to Charlie. Like kids who think, you know, they have five kids and each one thinks that they are the parent's favorite. The parents did a good job, Charlie did a good job. But I would just like to remind everybody, or maybe they didn't even know it, so remind might not be the actual verb, and that is that his last book on Shabbat, on taking a day in the name of God up there to stop in the name of God by honoring the Sabbath will transform your life, was dedicated to me, Charlie, a beautiful dedication. Charlie called me, I would say almost every week for at least five or eight years, and he he would call after listening to another tape of mine on the Torah, the first five books of the Bible with questions, and the whole idea of Shabbat came from our interactions. So you know, I'm supposed to promote my book, but there I am promoting Charlie's book.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a beautiful, beautiful testament to your guys's friendship. You shared a deep, deep bond, and we are going to get to your book, which is titled If there Is No God?
Speaker 6: The battle over who defines good and Evil?
Speaker 3: And the fact that you're even coming out with a book, Dennis, is a miracle and a testament to your character and your fortitude and your strength of will.
Speaker 6: But I want to read Erica Kirk's endorsement of the book.
Speaker 3: I think it's just so beautiful and It's a bit long, but I'm going to.
Speaker 6: Do it, he says.
Speaker 3: This book is a treasure to me. Dennis was more than a mentor to my husband Charlie. He was a dear friend and one of the few voices who played a role in encouraging Charlie's moral courage. The two of them shared a rare bond, blessed by countless conversations about faith, morality, and what it means to live with conviction in a world that has lost its compass. Reading If there is No God feels like sitting at the table with both of them again. It carries forward the very message that both Dennis and Charlie lived and Charlie died believing that without God there can be no good and without truth there can be no freedom.
Speaker 6: She's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it meant the great deal to me that she would write such a thing in the midst of her grief and her battling people who want to destroy TPUSA. I have never encountered something like this effort to hurt a beautiful institution from people who supposedly are on our side. It's it's I don't know if it's unprecedented, but I can't think of a precedent.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I always tell people what God is unleashed, man cannot stop. And so we walk in great faith and great courage. And the movement is expanding, it's growing. Charlie's legacy looms large. I can tell you here at HQ, but at all the chapters, Dennis, that are exploding. It's not just you know, we're opening fifty new chapters a day, but it's they're not just two or three kids. We're talking ten, fifteen, twenty, fifty kids, one hundred kids. Some of these chapters are thousands of students large now because of the life and the legacy that Charlie left behind, and you are a huge part of that, Dennis. And one of your most famous questions, which relates to your book, of course, is the it's a famous one from your days on the radio. If your beloved dog and a stranger drowning, who do you say first? This became an incredibly famous question. It's also sort of a starting point for this book.
Speaker 6: Please explain that's right.
Speaker 2: I've actually been asking this question for fifty years. Fifty years, and the results have been the same throughout those fifty years. I would ask school students or college students. If they loved their dogs, which everybody who has one does, and a stranger were drowning and their dog were drowning, what would they try to say first? I know that they would all love to save both and so on, but they have to try to save one first. And virtually every instance cut across economic, racial, religious lines. In virtually every instance, one third of the group said they would save the stranger, one third said the dog, and one third didn't know what they would do. Two thirds of Americans over half a century would not save, would not save, would not say that they would save the stranger. And that led me to the the whole supposition of the book that what they were doing is substituting emotions for values. I love my dog is an emotion. Humans are created in God's image, is of value. That's why I would save a stranger before my beloved dogs. My wife really loves our dogs. I only love them, she really loves them, and she would save a stranger first because she believes that people are created in God's image and animals are not.
Speaker 3: Hi, folks, Andrew Colvett, Here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over y Refine probably been hearing me talk about.
Speaker 6: Y Refi for some time.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why ref I will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Why ref I can help. Just go to y refi dot com. That's the letter, why then refi dot com And remember y Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to yrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you.
Speaker 6: I really want to drive home.
Speaker 5: For anyone who is a more recent listener, just or just didn't know how important your moral guidance was to Charlie when he would think about moral questions. Andrew, you know he would you had mentioned this in private, you know, Dennis says this. This is how Dennis used this problem. He really looked up to you for moral reasoning like that and for framing things.
Speaker 6: So many things that you would say.
Speaker 5: And we would hear him repeat on campuses because you have that great way of distilling, like that difference, you know, using emotions instead of values, and the cell differences between them. I want us to play one of those clips just to illustrate that we have Charlieu citing you for a moral question for eighty seven.
Speaker 1: I learned this from the great Dennis Prager, who says, stop focusing on intentions, focus on the actions.
Speaker 6: It's a much better way to.
Speaker 1: Judge whether or not something is right or wrong intentions. As I've said before, and there's a video that went viral, the Nazis thought they were doing good. They convinced themselves that they were doing good, when in reality they were doing some of the greatest evil in the history of the speed.
Speaker 2: It's very moving to me, obviously, I don't know if either of you know this. Charlie visited me in my hospital room and he brought a copy of the Trance of the of the transcript of his of his book. Little did I know little It never occurred to me, of course, that I would not see Charlie again. Uh, and it broke my heart on every ground.
Speaker 3: Well, Dennis, even in the aftermath of Charlie's assassination, you're your subtitle the Battle over Who Defines Good and Evil? And you think about I would say, the vast majority of people reacted as you would expect and hope to the tragedy and sadness and horror and shock. But there was some voices that reacted in glee and celebration. And I can't help but think of your subtitle in that book as the perfect distillation of why who The battle of who gets to find good and evil matters so much.
Speaker 2: Well, if if man determines humans determined what is good and evil, then you can have moral inversions where the Nazis are good are good guys, and the Jews and others are bad guys. You have that now in the Middle East, where all of a sudden, the the Nazis of our time, the true Nazis of our time Hamas are the good guys. They're battling colonialism and Israel a democracy with one fifth of its citizens are Arab Muslims who thrive there and who supported Israel by and large in this war. Israel is the bad guy. We are living in a morally inverted universe.
Speaker 6: Dennis.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you a question that you address in the book. It's called the problem of pain.
Speaker 6: As C. S.
Speaker 3: Lewis said, you know, how does your book answer the question of why a supposedly good God allows for so much suffering and evil in the world.
Speaker 2: I've dealt with that all of my life, and I have so much to say on it. I'll try to be concise, all right. First of all, people need to deal with that issue before tragedy strikes in their life. If you start thinking about that question, we only once you've been hurt. It's too late. I, for whatever reason, was preoccupied with the problem of evil from my high school days, so I have I dealt with it before I was personally hit by the tragedy that I am currently living, all right, and therefore I already had answers people. I'll give you a great example. A woman called my radio show many years ago said, you know, I just want you to know Dennis that I always vehemently disagree with you on capital punishment. I was opposed to capital punishment and you were ardently for it. Well, I've come around now to your point of view. I'm for capital punishment. And I said why. I said, because my brother was murdered, So of course I offered condolences. But then I said what needed to be said that, I said to her, wait a minute, so when millions of other people's brothers were murdered, you never asked the question. And she agreed she had never asked the question before. This is a common flaw in the human species. We deal with issues only when we are confronted by them. You've got to deal with these issues way before you're hit by them. I did. Why. Way of dealing with it is through reason and religion. The greatest combination there is Judeo Christian religions and reason, and that is that God allows evil to take place because we would be robots. Otherwise life would lose its meaning people would no longer be a free species. So that has to happen. And as regards UH, a natural uh evil if you will, cancer of the of the of the undeserving, you're right, that's we don't have an answer to that. I've read book after book by theologian after theologian. There's no great answer to the to the question. And uh therefore uhh we h. We have only jobs. The answer at the end of job where God says, where will you when I created the world? Do you know why eagles make nests? In other words, were we're like puppies uh as compared to human beings in our ability to understand life when we compare ourselves to God. We don't know the answer, but I will say I do believe that there's bad luck. Most religious people differ with me, but I think God. In my case, God allowed gravity to and lack of friction to take its course. Well, what was he supposed to do stop it from happening to me? And I wrote this stuff decades before what happened to me.
Speaker 5: It's remarkable. And I know one thing I think about. I know Charlie had wanted to do his Sabbath book even before your accident. I know he was planning it, but I also recall after it occurred. I know that really motivated him to make sure that was his next book that he would work on, and it moved him to complete it quickly. I don't know if that offers some solace to you or not, but I think I know Charlie drew some inspiration. He really wanted to get this Dennis inspired book because he knew, you know, maybe you wouldn't recover, and he wanted to make sure that he would have be able to carry on your legacy as well with his own work. And now I know none of us expected this, but we're glad that I guess you could return the favor. You are continuing Charlie's legacy. We're trying to continue Charlie's legacy.
Speaker 6: What happened?
Speaker 2: Ye And I dedicated my book which is coming out now if there is no God, to Charlie as it happens, which I would have done anyway, but now it was to Charlie's memory, which I still to this day. I find that almost is unbelievable as my my paralysis. Charlie Kirk is dead. I it's this vibrant, incredibly young man.
Speaker 3: It's I know, yeah, it's a it's a reality that we confront every day. And we still have his seat open here in the studio, Dennis, and we'll never fill it. And but it's it's a comfort I didn't realize how comforting it was gonna be for me personally to talk to you, Dennis, and to see you doing so well. I didn't know what to expect when I saw you, and your mind is as vibrant and as alive as ever, even if your body's rebelling against you. And this has been truly wonderful. I wish we could have more time, and in fact, maybe we'll try for that. But thank you so much, Dennis Prager for talking about your book and talking about Charlie with the US today.
Speaker 2: I would love another opportunity to talk to you, and you really you may not be in that chair, but you're filling the seat beautifully, Dennis. And finally, I just ask your listeners and viewers to order a copy. Yes, If there is No God, it will change lives everybody.
Speaker 3: Please go get a copy today of Dennis's incredibly important new book, If there Is No God, The Battle over Who Defines Good and Evil? Get it today everywhere books are sold. Dennis Prager, God bless you and we'll talk.
Speaker 6: With you soon you too.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust. Go to Charliekirk dot com.