Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point you would say, college chapter. Go start attning point. Yould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same. Here I am.
Speaker 2: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 2: All Right, welcome, Welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. Our two is underway. We are joined in studio by the voice you just heard, Pastor Andrew Sedra. You are lead pastor of Echo Church in Sydney, Australia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the socialist gay Islamic state.
Speaker 2: And so that's my first question. Is Australia fake and gay?
Speaker 3: It is very gay, very liberal, very nice. We have very good coffee down there.
Speaker 2: Beautiful weather, beautiful beaches. Yeah, a beautiful like, a beautiful people, a beautiful culture. And you've got the Australian Open happening right now.
Speaker 4: And that's the saddest thing about it, though, is if you take Australia, you could say, this big country is basically perfect, it's not overpopulated, has endless natural resources, everyone can live like times.
Speaker 5: But then they thought, how could we mess this up?
Speaker 4: Why don't we Well we're going to talk about that here.
Speaker 5: Why don't we import problems?
Speaker 2: Well we have we listen, We've got whatever problems Australia has, maybe not proportionally per capita, but we have just as many and millions more. So I want to start with a provocative question here though, because you are a pastor and we will get to Australia in just a second. But the left is turning Alex Pretty and Renee Good. You're you're aware of these stories into martyrs. Yeah, I believe Charlie is a martyr. He's a Christian martyr, He's a freedom of speech martyr and American martyr. What is the difference between let's say, an activist that does something stupid gets themselves into a situation. Maybe the cops, maybe it wasn't the best shot. I'm willing to concede that ground, but they obviously were provoking and they were obstructing law enforcement. What's the difference between a martyr and a jihadist?
Speaker 3: The reality is a jihadas dies for the sake of his political agenda, and like Charlie Cooke died for faith, family, freedom. It was very clear boundaries and reality. He didn't die trying to stop a police. He didn't try die trying to shoot a police. He didn't try try to obstruct law, force and order. He died for faith. He was literally proclaiming his faith a few minutes before a a resurrection of Jesus Christ. He died for freedom. You could clearly see that shirt. He literally got shot while speaking, and he died for family. That's kind of the most controversial, But the problem is we have at the moment, because people have lost a moral conscience, we are putting all things together and creating all the things with that actually realizing what did the actual person die for. We need to actually understand, and they died for believing the world there's this big, happy, safe space where there's no nations, there's no boundaries, there's no borders, which if you're a Christian, you can't really believe that. We do believe in boundaries and nations. So we really have to look at the cause and the because of the martyrdom in order to understand and more than anything, what was happening the moment they got murdered. Charlie Kirk was literally speaking in a microphone trying to debate his ideas. Those people are doing crazy things, creating complexity in an already volatile space. So we do need to teach people to gain the moral conscience. Because you're so even with George Floyd, like George Floyd with a criminal committing a crime, he died in the process of being committing a crime. How do you put Charlie and George Floyd or the people that were like black lives matter, but there was very controversial for them to speak about Charlie Kirk's death. It makes you one that it's like people need to really recalibrate the moral conscience and definitions in order to alyze what is the matter and what is the jehadiest. And we have now the gay jeheardest, the immigration jihadist, that aslam as you have every type of jehardiest.
Speaker 2: And by the way, just because the reason I framed it that way for people who aren't familiar with your background is you specialize in calling out the dangers of Islam. So give your backstory in why that is a central message for you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, I grew up in the Islamic world of Egypt under soft sharia lah so Shari AlOH is. I think it's in every single Islamic state in the whole entire world, the fifty four of them, they have shari AlOH so. Unlike what conservatives will tell you chari alo is a conspiracy, I wish it was. That's not. That's why I literally my family escaped the Islamic world of Egypt because of aposticity laws and because of blasphemy laws.
Speaker 2: True story.
Speaker 4: I visited Egypt and I found a book in a bookstore in Luxer and it was some professor and it is very beautiful, and a professor argued it was a book he wrote arguing that Egypt showed the model way for Christians and Muslims to coexist. But I guess you probably wouldn't agree.
Speaker 3: With him co exist co exists. Well, when Islam says peace, they mean war. When they say equality, they mean Islamic supremacy. And Islam says freedom, they mean tyranny. That's why them on the left, they're like the best buddies to get married. You know, Chris for Palestine, Gates for Gaza, or you can see now.
Speaker 2: The Red Alliance.
Speaker 3: It's perfect because both of them lose use language to not communicate but to manipulate. So they're going to use your language, your vocabulary, your ideology. Like for example, this is one of the most controversial things people say American Muslim as someone who escaped the Islam with quilt, saying American Muslim is an auxymorn. It's like saying trans woman a woman, or start saying men can get pregnant. America is about life, liberty and the positive happiness. Islam is about death. Tyranny and jihad, that is in conquering and conquering, which so the big question I think we have at the moment coming from the Middle East. So I escaped Islam to the Western world to come here to find them rising, taking over and running a propaganda campaign. Islam means peace. I'm like, what don what am I here to begin with? And I think this is kind of my warning to America, particularly the conservatives that are unable to actually understand what's happening in the Islamic world. The also, American America is an exceptional country, but make sure American exceptionalism doesn't become American narcissism. Where you look at Israel or the Middle East, or all the Islamic world through the lens of christen them. You have to look at Islam through the lens of Islam, not project your American lovey dovey like Joish Boyce did. We're gonna free Iraq, I'm gonna do it. Muslims don't want freedom in Iraq. The problem you have. You want their freedom, they don't want them. So even if you remove whatever Islamic cycular dictator, they're gonna vote for a worse dictator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, this is this idea of tabula rasa right where where all of humanity are blank slates. Their culture that they were steeped in as a kid no longer matters. We can make them, you know, lovers of democracy, We can spread democracy. And the lesson of the twenty first century is that that is a giant, huge propaganda lie. You're being gas lit to think that people, their culture and their religions do not matter, that they can be assimilated into a Western frame of reference and a frame of mind. No, and this is actually I would say, I'm still working this out, but you know, Charlie, I think had it completely worked out. The West is Christendom. The West is Christendom. So when you look at who you want to come into your country, if you are a Western nation, even if you are not a believer, even if you hate Christianity, you are blessed by the culture of Christianity, by our laws, by the customs, by the turns of phrases, by our language, by everything about this culture that you love is undergraded by a Christian heritage. And so please, freedom is fundamentally is a Christian concept. It's not a gay concept. It's not a liberal concept, it's not an American concept. It's fundamentally a Christian concept. The Bible said, and you'll know the truth, and the truth will set you free. There is no coincidence why America and the Western world are the only nations with that dictators. The Buddhist world is not free, the Islamic world is not free, the pagan world is not free. The communist, godless government worshiping world is not free.
Speaker 3: America. You have to understand what makes you is Christendom. So the problem we have at the moment we are importing people from the Islamic world that believe in Qur'an Sharia law, and no matter how moderate of a Muslim you are, you still don't believe in freedom. So Egypt, there is a very moderate Muslim country, like you don't just get killed on the street. But we have apostici laws which are designed if a Muslim become the Christian, they go to jail for five thair years. That's also in Qatar, that's also in Saudi Arabia today Arabia actually.
Speaker 5: But Christian can become a Muslim easily.
Speaker 3: Exactly because all about Islamic supremacy. When ISLAMI say freedom, they mean tyranny. When they say equality, they love to use that word. He Ilan Omar and the Somalian crowd nine arms and Muslim they mean Islamic supremacy. So no matter where you go and the whole entire world, freedom is fundamentally a Christian concept. Charlie cooknailed it. Islam will be the sword that he literally posted that one day from and I do think America needs to re recalibrate that so you don't lose Land of the Free and Home of the brave.
Speaker 4: It's so bizarre because you look at the Middle East and Islam's is declining in some of those countries, and then the fundamentalism is rising in the West, and you start straight up feels like they've exported a lot of fundamentalists and you'll hear the worst preachers in London, not in Riod.
Speaker 5: Necessarily, it looks.
Speaker 2: Like the man was charged for rushing Representative Ilhan Omar and took a syringe and sprayed her with apple site.
Speaker 4: I did get a kick out of the idea where we should have the federal government investigate this as an attack on a federal lawmaker and then take it very seriously and see if anything else comes out. But I suspect it's exactly what it looks. I suspect, And that's that's my favorite phrase anyway. But we have a great clip. We were just talking about how the West is Christendom, even basically everyone in the West is a Christian, even the atheists, and if they don't realize it or they don't like it. But Charlie has a great clip on this. Let's play four sixty nine.
Speaker 1: The spiritual battle is coming to the West and the enemies are Wokeism, re Marxism combining with Islamism to go after what we call the American way of life. And the American way of life is very simple. I want to be able to get married, buy a home, have kids, allow them to ride their bike till the sun goes down, send them to a good school, have a low crime neighborhood. Not to have my kid be taught the lesbian, gay, transgender garbage in their school.
Speaker 2: While also.
Speaker 1: While also not having them have to hear the Muslim call to prayer five times a day.
Speaker 5: That's important.
Speaker 1: We want the American way of life, which is by the way, Christendom.
Speaker 5: He said it that away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I know, I know it, and you know, you look, you got to look back at the last days of Charlie Kirk and realize that I believe, you know, God numbers are days, so God knew even though we're all still adjusting to this brave new world. But God knew, and I just I know that God was speaking to him, and I know that God was raising like almost like the final battle lines of probably the rest of this century. That's what I believe.
Speaker 4: It was incredible to see how much he grew over time, but even just in those last three months, what he was shifting in, what he was focusing on, what he wanted to say, what he made sure he said when he got the opportunity.
Speaker 2: Was affordability. Affordability for the next generation. Realizing that the gains that we had in twenty twenty four were not set such a.
Speaker 4: Long view of the attitude on things, to step away from the day to day politics, which is a grind, which is annoying, which is distractions, and say this is the stuff that's going to matter in twenty years, in fifty years, in one thousand years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you can see that clearly in the mock Islamic Alliance, the socialist hottest alliance. The biggest two extentstential threats to America is socialism and Islam. Islam is because of immigration and socialism because of the lack of affordability of homes we was seeing the across Australia.
Speaker 2: And also immigration. As America turns two hundred and fifty this year, I want to take a moment to remember that people who helped build it, not the ones in the history books, but the ones who woke up before the sun season after season without seeking any sort of applause. And those people are America's ranchers. For over two hundred and fifty years, ranchers have worked tirelessly to feed America through every kind of storm, through droughts, wars, recessions, pandemics, changing markets, and changing politics. They never stopped. That's the kind of legacy Good Ranchers was built on. Unlike others, Good Ranchers is a meat company that's one hundred percent committed to America, not just in words, but in practice. Every cut they offer is raised on local American farms and ranches, from the pasture to the final seat. On every single box, Their entire packaging and fulfillment process takes place. You guessed it right here in America, and if you ever had any questions, their customer support team is in house too. And on top of all of that, with every order place, good Ranchers donates a portion of the profits to paralyzed veterans of America. So as we head back into a year meant to celebrate American culture, heritage, and the people who shaped it, good Ranchers stands right at the heart of that story. I myself am a subscriber to good Ranchers and every month I get an incredible American raised meat delivered to my door, twenty five dollars off every box, free shipping, and a free gift in every order for life. But the best part is that every order reminds me that I'm supporting the same kind of families who fed this country for two hundred and fifty years. To support a company that's committed to honoring America's past, present, and future, visit good ranchers dot com today and if you subscribe to any of their boxes of one hundred percent American meat, you'll save up to five hundred dollars a year. Plus if you use our code kirk ki RK, you'll get an additional twenty five dollars off your first order. That's k I r K for an extra twenty five dollars off your first order, on top of the five hundred dollars you'll save every year just for subscribing Good Ranchers dot Com American Meat Delivered. So this concept that you know, like I said, God numbers our days. God knew, and I believe God was speaking to Charlie, and Charlie was focusing on the rise of Islam. And you mentioned that haunting tweet where he says, you know Islam is.
Speaker 3: That was the day before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a prophetic pig. Yes, what is to happen? Crazy. Secondly, he was talking about this fork in the road, Mangionism and momdanniism versus Maga maga right, And so please expound on that because you see this in Australia as well.
Speaker 3: It's happening that socialist, liberal, godless left could not really shift and change the culture as they wish, so they had to import the votes from the end of the world. They found a perfect alliance between Islam and socialism, between violent Islam and godless leftism, and that unholy alliance is a friend. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. We can clearly see Zaharambibtani is an Muslim who is queis for Palestine, whose gates for Gaza, where if you take those gates to Gada, there will not be a life for very, very long. But that alliance hinges on the reality Islam and godless leftism. It hates Christianity because it hates freedom. It hates freedom, and that is the reason it hates America.
Speaker 4: And it hates success. And it's so resentful at how great of a country America has been, how great the West has been. And that's kind of, I think, the great thing that binds them together when they have so many rational reasons to hate each other. It's this resentment driven ideology. Why does Islam despise the West. Islam sees itself as a warrior religion. It's founded in warfare. Muhammad is a warrior. The early Muslims are worse, and they win. They went over and over except in Europe. Well they didn't, but they made it. They spread all over the world overnight. It's easy you can understand how they would say God must have done this because we conquered, and then for the last six hundred years they've just been getting wrecked over and over again. They fell behind. So they're very upset about this. And it's the same way that this is why they hate Israel so much. Is Real just beats them in every conflict. Ever, yes, and better science and a better society they fight better.
Speaker 2: So yeah, sorry, And.
Speaker 4: So that's the Islamic calf And then you have the Marxist half, which is that it's like, it's that classic bio Leninism thing. It's a lot of people they're they're resentful. Why am I not in charge of things? Why am I not super wealthy? Why do I have to have a job and work there? It's this screaming rage of people who see a like functional middle class family and they can't handle.
Speaker 5: It and they go off the deep end.
Speaker 2: It just occurred to me the humility of a capitalist system, the humility that is willing to say, we are not going to try and engineer the results that we understand hierarchies are inevitable, right that we understand. You know, people born at the same position with the same parents are going to end up in difference. If you don't work you don't eat.
Speaker 3: As Winston Churchill said, socialism is a gospel of empty and I love Charlie's favorite forwards, earn it. Capitalism is the gospel of earn it. If you don't work, you don't eat. The Bible said a man who doesn't work and doesn't proved for his family, he is worse than an unbeliever. But that's a problem. People want results with that work. They want the fruit without the pathway. So you end up with this very utopian gospel, the gospel of socialism. And dude, you guys need to look at Australia because we're socialists. We're socialists all the way, So you don't need the thing is about America. You don't need to trial stuff. You already have Europe, you already have UK, you already have friends, and you already have Sydney. So Sydney where the second most expensive, our first world country state to live in in the whole entire world. We're more expensive of the Hong Kong. So in Australia we have two hundred and seventy five acres per person. So it's a lot of land. As you said, we are very resoltful. We have uranium, We have cobalt, we have minerals, we have everything in the whole entire world that we literally have now a socialist government. It's literally sucking up the economy. Drive The average house is thirteen point five the average wage. So in order for you to buy a house in Australia you need thirty years to say.
Speaker 5: For that, why can't you? I feel like Australia should be able to build houses. It seems like they have space.
Speaker 3: Socialism is ugly. So the difference between US and in America after World War Two, we took the welfare state road. America took the capitalism, free market, work hard, make it happen, Wall Street Journal, New York paradoxical and office run by socialists. Now you guys took the hard work road. We took the welfare state, big government, socialists also in England and now where at the end of it, you can't build anything, you can't do anything, you can't buy a house. The fuel here is everything in America is very chain.
Speaker 2: We get taxed.
Speaker 5: The big topic here is affordability and enfold.
Speaker 2: But we get tax too, though really bad because no, but it's but it's then okay, But if you're in California, then you might have another If you're the top bracket, you might have another thirteen percent. So essentially and then America, I think that what there is really bad is the sense that your taxes go to services you one percent can't use. So if you're in a huge portion of America, you pay a large amount of taxes for public schools, and the public schools are functionally unusable to you if you are a responsible parent, and then you pay the double tax of off in private schooling. Yeah, well or but by the way, that's beyond uh, your income tax. That is a property proper text. And then you have property tax on top of income tax or state taxes.
Speaker 4: To subsidize public transport that you feel is unsafe to use or an never mind all the you know, Infinity Somali diagcare is Infinity Artism Centera.
Speaker 3: We have that stuff a love at Australia. Everything is for free. It's it's nuts. But this is a reality. And that's where Christen then provide the framework. If God asks people for ten percent of the income, how did the government ask for thirty to fifty percent? This is why the more America drives away from Christendom, the more taxation you will have. Godlessness produces atheism, Atheism produces Darwinism. Darwinism in politics becomes socialism because you need to help the little monkey that can't help himself. Because the big guy, the big corporate guy, is the lion that's controlling the jungle. So we kind of need to make the system equitable. So the reality is the more America goes away from church, the more taxation you're going to have, and the more governmental unethical and moral spending. And while watching the in Australia, the less church attendance Australia it's five percent. In America, the more people, the less people go to church, the more taxes we get. There is a correlation between socialism and atheism, Christianity and low taxation because in Christianity will believe in self government, individual liberty. It's your money. If you don't work, you don't eat. We believe that we want families to own homes, We want young people to build wealth. The Bible stead a godly person leaves inheritance for the generation. We don't want to tax people's wealth. We want families that work hard to build their wealth. Pass the legacy from generation to generations. So the reality is we need a recalibration of our economical philosophical system to realize if God asks for ten percent, I believe anything beyond ten percent from government theft.
Speaker 2: I totally agree. I totally agree. And I think what we've seen, especially with the Somali frad rings, is that the more you bloat your government, the more you grow it, the more bad actors are gonna come in and they're gonna, they're gonna builk you, They're gonna they're gonna the graph will just grow and increase. And I mean, I completely agree with the less church, the more socialists. It's a complete correlation. By the way, the less church, the less children, the less marriages, the less you know, businesses. Candidly, so I'm with you one hundred percent. So I wanted to keep you just a little bit longer here, Andrew, because you know Pastor Andrew Cedra, by the way, pastor out of Sydney, which is really really fun. You guys close with Charlie Iran. Tell us what you know about Iran, because there's I mean, we're hearing reports that there's like tens and tens of thousands of dead protesters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Iran is a very interesting case study, and I think America needs to watch it very closely because you had the gay socialist Communist Alliance and not THEEN seventy nine mixed with Islam, so you literally have does a Hara mem Donnie moment.
Speaker 2: So that was not the EN seventy nine.
Speaker 3: You had the very weak president Jimmy Carter, who ended up supporting their revolution, and before you know it, Iran went from a secular gay state like New York to and we'll land state. So Iran it's one of those very sad, horrific cases of a reasonably free, prosperous nation falling into Islamic jihad only fifty years ago. Now Iran, it's again it's different from the Middle East because it has been Muslim only for fifty years, so Islam is there by power top down, but at the bottom they're not fully there yet. So it's different to Egypt. Egypt became Muslim in six hundred eighty, so it has been Muslim for fourteen hundred years, so seventy to eighty people in Egypt want Sharia law. So you want to if George Bush wants the free Egypt people are not interested. It's like when you gave Gazan the freedoms to vote and they voted for Hamas, It's like, what the heck? That was the first and last election they ever had. So Iran isn't that. It's a very technical spot. It's very strategic from a warp ofv because if it becomes more free, you kind of have more power in that region. China is very connected to Iran. It really is the access, the all the power across the region. So I think it's a very complicated one. I would love Iran to be free, but you got the Islamic jihadist, you got the communists, the communist regime somewhere there. Like if you tomorrow kill that guy, the main guy, and you destabilize the region, we don't actually know who's going to rise. But then you also have the underground josh which is growing and it.
Speaker 2: Is by the way, I just just spent time with the pastor that's doing street evangelism there and he said, after Charlie died, it's like they're all lions. They were so bold, like lions going out in the street in Iran, and we have to we have one minute left and I gotta we gotta switch over. I just want to give you a toime.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So so you got that mixed mixed with the current young people revolting. They want freedom again, Americans. You're building mosques in New York and Florida and in Texas. Look what's happening over there. Yeah, that Islamic dictator is killing thousands of people, and you need to understand it's cold blood. People have been protesting free palaceline, free plastline, free free palast time. I'm like, dude, Iran has killed at least the same people not in war against as citizens in three weeks, and to be conservative, tenk k, it's probably way more than that. But I think Iran is a warning to America we need to deal with Islam and socialism. Yeah, because it was not theen seventy nine, it's not the ancient world and secondary quickly. Yeah, we need to pray for Iran. It breaks my heart coming from that world watching people fight for the freedom.
Speaker 2: Hi, folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at why Refi. You've probably been hearing me talk about y Refi for some time now. We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why Refi will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over American and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Y ref I can help. Just go to wyrefi dot com. That's the letter why then refi dot com. And remember y Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to wyrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you. All right, So we have some amazing students that have joined us. We have Hailey, Ron Canyon, del Pro Club American President, Emma Arms, University of Tennessee, Knoxville President Edward. I'm gonna say this wrong, Bokey. I believe Minnesota Connection Academy and inver Hills Community College and Caroline Maddox, University of Georgia President. Welcome to the show. To our students. Hello there, hey, thank you. It's going great. So listen. We like to do these segment and it's from time to time because hearing from students is really important. Get your perspective on where you're at, what you're thinking, what you're seeing. So I'm gonna start with Edward. This is a Minnesota Connection Academy at Inver Hills Community College. You know a lot of the news right now is about ice, It's about DHS Minneapolis, Minnesota. Tell me what your thoughts are on you know it would be Alex pretty so's he's packing firearm. He initiates an altercation, a confrontation of some sorts with law enforcement. Do you think that's a good idea? What are kids saying? What are you thinking?
Speaker 7: Well, thank you Andrew for having me on. I really appreciate and I appreciate the question. Simple answer, it's a terrible idea to start an altercation with firearm on you. I recently turned eighteen. I've been carrying every day since that, since my birthday, and I am never going to pick a fight with law enforcement with my firearm on me. It's a terrible idea in the first place, because these people are the good guys. They are the ones preserving the cohesion of our society and upholding law and order, and those are not the people that you should be starting an altercation with. It's going to be degratory to the cohesion of our republic. But then you add to that the betrayal of your Second Amendment liberties by putting law enforcement in a situation where they have to treat you as a greater threat given you have a firearm and you're attempting to and actually creating a escalated physical altercation. It's a terrible idea all around. And I was disappointed to see that Alex pretty absolutely has a Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms and a First Amendment right to peacefully assemble, and you can exercise both those rights together. He betrayed those liberties by starting an altercation with those law enforcement officers.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: So I want to throw a question here to Haley. First of all, thank you for coming on. I know you have to be it can be very nerve wracking because you're you're the high schooler here. So you're at Canyon del Oro in the Tucson in Tucson, the Tucson area, and I'm told you've been seeing anti ice walkouts in your Is it in your school itself? You can tell me, and then that there's been I guess just describe the environment in a high school setting right now regarding ice, regarding walkouts, regarding immigration generally.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so our school personally has not had a walkout yet, but there's definitely, like in a lot of other schools, those have happened just around Tucson and Arizona themselves, and then especially at my school, Cdo We just got Club America approved and it's been a big issue at school and everything. Just things are super heightened, and I think a big issue right now just with high school students is a lot of it people are trying to frame it as civic engagement when really it's more a lot of what they're doing is just activism without any understanding. So a lot of people are seeing this Club America, this Instagram post that we posted just welcoming a new club, letting people be aware that this is happening, and just the amount of just rude, uneducated hate comments DMS I've gotten just the gossip around school of what's going on. It's these people haven't even given it a chance. They don't even know really what this is about. We haven't even had our first meeting yet, and all these people are just giving so much hate and they just don't even really most of them are not even educated. They don't even know what's going on. And so I think that's just been a big issue. Is a lot of just teachers and staff as well, just kind of empowering these students, framing it, manipulating it as like civic engagement when really I just think it's just activism without you understanding.
Speaker 4: So is it just is there any Is the school just overtly endorsing this? Are the teachers all overtly endorsing it? What's the I guess for lack of beaterum, what's the propaganda environment like within your school?
Speaker 8: Yeah, So I definitely a lot of issues that even came with starting Club America was actually through the teachers. There were a lot of teachers who I had conversations with that are just we're not on board with this and are telling our students just that this is not this is like a hateful thing that's going on. It's not something that we should be having. So a lot of it definitely starts with our staff and starts with our teachers and just not even giving us as students our own voice and our own opinion, but just shutting it down because they're in a position of authority and a lot of students, like us, we rely on those teachers for grades and we have future ahead of us for college, so we really don't want to upset the people who are kind of hold that authority over us. So I think a lot of students are just following what the staff, what authority is telling us. And so yeah, just mainly with the staff just not allowing us just thinking it's a terrible thing. I know, Tucson Unified School District even just sent out a message the superintendent saying that they may have to cancel school tomorrow because too many teachers are calling out for this protest against ice. Just things like that where it's like, really, we have no control over what's going on because they hold the position, they hold the authority at our schools.
Speaker 2: Hayley, I'm so you know, I'm bummed out to hear that. I'm sad for you but I'm proud of you as well. I'm very proud of you, So keep up the good fight and keep your courage. But I want to throw it to pass Andrew Cedric, maybe just give her a word of encouragement as they're facing this pushback.
Speaker 3: You guys are amazing. You guys are fighting the good fight. Your guys are leading by conviction and courage. Just like Charlie Kirk will leave in a moment of time. Well, the Left doesn't multiply in the bedroom. They multipplying the classroom. They always do, and it is very encouraging watching you guys tend for your faith, tend for your freedom, and actually be like Daniel Shadrock Michigan a Bendigo, have faith in the midst of a culture were young people are fundamentally indoctrinated. Good job, you gott are going to be very amazing leaders that would change the world. The fact that you're able to go against the grain, not go with the next social justice hype, it means that you have the potential and the anointing and the gift and the character to lead this nation to a very very, very great player. So I want to encourage you, and I do think we need to kind of we need an investigation across the West to the indoctrination of young people because it's well, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: We've we've observed, you know, in the wake of Charlie's assassination, and we've seen it now some comments made about Stephen Miller about ice agents. It's public school teachers and nurses and sometimes doctors. I don't know what it is, but these as just a lot of them. There's two professions. There's just Yeah, you might just be a sheer numbers numbers game.
Speaker 3: The liberal empathy nurturing of woman I top of roles going in the wrong direction to think that your kid is their kid. Yeah, it's like I want my kid to learn math and science, not gay agenda, immigration and politics. Then that's why I think Charlie was murdered because he was literally changing the mind. Yeah, I want to agenda.
Speaker 4: I want to loop in our other two chapter heads here or I believe they're both chapter heads. I don't so Caroline or Emma here, either of you can take this. Uh, you guys are on college campuses. We saw last year there was a big swing of young people more towards sympathy towards Megator's President Trump, towards the message Charlie was selling. We also see some evidence in the polls there might be a swing back. They're very mercurial, and so either of you can take this. What is the environment you're seeing on campus, both overall and within more conservative spaces. How are those students reacting to it? Do they seem braver than you might have expected. Are they getting intimidated like they might have been a few years ago.
Speaker 9: I don't think there's a lot of intimidation here in tennis See. Luckily enough, we are a primarily conservative campus at the University of Tennessee, and most of Tennessee also is read throughout. We don't see ICE officers being shot in Nashville. We're actually seeing dropping numbers of murders in Memphis, and that's mainly because we are a state that's not a sanctuary state. We're not accepting migrants from illegal migrants to stay and exist in our state illegally. So the students, however, have overwhelmingly let me know that they do not support having illegals in our country. They are fully in supportive ICE. We do sometimes see some students who sort of stay behind the screen that would promote you attacking ICE. But we haven't seen anything in Knoxville or the Greater Tennessee area that would prove that.
Speaker 2: And it's so Caroline as well, right University of Georgia, So we've got Knoxville and Georgia. I love it.
Speaker 10: Athens is a little bit of a different scene right now.
Speaker 6: I think we're seeing a lot of walkouts from classes, a lot of protests in the downtown area. Students are not taking well to seeing in Minneapolis right now at all.
Speaker 10: We have a lot of support for.
Speaker 6: ICE as a club in general, but outside of the club, there's.
Speaker 10: Not a lot of support for ICE on this campus at all.
Speaker 2: So what prop like, what are what messages are they hearing? Where are they getting this information? Maybe just filling some of the gaps there? What's influencing these these people?
Speaker 6: It seems like most of the information is coming from misinformation on social media. They see the clip video, they don't see the full video. They see kind of what they want to see instead of actually seeing and learning and educating themselves and.
Speaker 10: Doing the research. I think we've also painted this picture of ICE for them. Our other people have.
Speaker 6: As this super evil organization that's ripping children from their homes and ripping families apart, and that's just.
Speaker 10: Not the case.
Speaker 6: And I think we really have to do a better job of edging people and what ICE actually is and what they're actually doing. But I mean, the scene here is really discouraging. But I would say there's so much support on campus for Charlie's legacy and a lot of people have really started to want to get involved after the passing of Charlie Kurr.
Speaker 10: And it's truly inspiring and there's.
Speaker 6: A lot of work here to do, but I'm really glad to be at the forefront of it and really blessed.
Speaker 2: Let's go around the horn really quick. I want to start back with you, Edward and just if Okay, we've got this is a midterm year, so you know I'm going to talk politics, but this is your personal opinions. Is not C three stuff, but personal opinions. So you're on campus, if you had a word for the administration heading into the midterms or candidates that are running, what are young kids, what do they care about on your campus? What could the conservative movement do better? Right now?
Speaker 7: Awesome? Well, thank you for the question. I think from what I've seen and the people that I'm associating with, it goes back to James Carville. It's the economy, stupid. We want to make sure that the economy is strong going into midterms, and then that's that's pretty much the biggest issue going into midterms that students want to.
Speaker 2: So it's makes sure strong. It's jobs. Yeah, when you graduate kind of thing, internships, opportunities, feel like your degree is going to matter kind of.
Speaker 7: There's some worry about the AI bubble and the potential for greater inflation moving into midterms.
Speaker 2: So if we could.
Speaker 7: Put some assurance surrounding the federal reserve and taxation and making sure that inflation is going to remain low, those are the core points that students on campus in Minnesota that I've interacted with are worrying about right now.
Speaker 2: Hayley, what about you high school student? What's uh going into the midterms? What's the vibe?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I wouldn't even say really that a lot of our students are even educated enough to really care. I think a lot of the things that they're talking about are just like things that they're just hearing on the internet. But I would say right now in high school especially, it is just immigration like what we've been seeing recently, and just how a bunch of us younger students who may not be as educator just rejecting law enforcement. And I guess how we can kind of push back on that and how we can be educated on you know, that we can be in support of legal immigration and then also recognize that fighting against law enforcement is not the right thing to do and that interfering with them doing their jobs is only going to create this chaos that we're seeing, and that really these shootings that are happening are not just one sided, and that's something something is going on behind the scenes to kind of affect what's going on in the immigration.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good insight. That's a really good insight. So Caroline, you're at the University of Georgia and you said there's all these like walkouts and a lot of anti ice energy. I mean, do they remember Lake and Riley at the University of Georgia? Is are you still some person that people are talking about there? Because I wonder how they square that circle.
Speaker 6: That's exactly the question a lot of us are asking right now at turning point. They're actually organizing a five K with some other groups on campus. I think it's called Run for Your Life. It's going to be an awesome event. I believe it's on February twenty first, but it'll definitely be on our socials if anyone's interested in that. Yeah, I really don't know. I'm in shock also. I mean, I don't know how we go from seeing a girl basically my age be viciously murdered by an illegal immigrant in our own city, and then now we're supporting people doing this kind of thing to ice agents who are just trying to protect our country and protect citizens of America.
Speaker 10: And I think, especially as a woman, seeing that happened to someone.
Speaker 6: My age, it's frightening, and I think we should be in support of people who want to keep us safe from that kind of thing. And I really think that our campus is just in a real mess and we have a lot of work to do still.
Speaker 4: All right, now, Yeah, your last what's the what is dominating the midterm vibes among young people in Knoxville.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, kind of, like Edward said, talking about the economy, but more specifically affordability for housing and buying homes. I'm actually graduating in the next semester and looking into the near future, it kind of seems impossible to achieve that American dream of being a homeowner. And I think that that's a deeper issue than a lot of people might realize on the surface, because you have all these young people in America who don't have they don't own anything, they don't have steak in anything, and I think that makes it difficult to really feel like you have ownership in your country, that you're an actual citizen of your country, and to be proud of your country when you feel like everything is being taken by different different taken from your hands, different ways. I also think that that also impacts the family, the nuclear family. You can't raise three kids in an apartment. It's just not ideal. So it does make it harder for people to start families, continue growing our country. So it is a debris that people realize.
Speaker 2: Emma, I think that's great, And I just wanted to say, if you're just graduating, you do have a little time to you know, on the on the home buying and the and then starting to get but don't panic, yeah, don't panic yet, but the but but your concern is legitimate, and it's and it's well, it's well made.
Speaker 3: President Drum just passed a very awesome bill, a law a few days ago where he banned big corporation institutionally buying.
Speaker 2: Single thing he's aspiring. So that was I'm looking for. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: That will free the market for young people.
Speaker 2: Actually well, and Charlie, Charlie talked a lot about an economic moonshot for gen Z and that is build five ten million new homes, block institutional money, block foreign money, make sure that it's open to young.
Speaker 3: Limit immigration so you don't overwhelm the housing market supply and demand exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think all of these things are are are making We're making good progress, but we're not there yet. And I think these concerns that you guys are voicing are are apt and they're really they're really important. It's stuff Charlie talked about. By the way, Blake, I don't know if you have a follow up here, but.
Speaker 4: I mean, I wish we had a little more time because I'd love to poke more at that AI thing, because I'm very fascinated by how young people relate to artificial intelligence.
Speaker 2: You remember, you remember the last time we did one of these. It was all about h one bees. Do you guys talk about h one bees within the club or within with on in the chapter.
Speaker 7: For Minnesota specifically, and at my chapter, I know that we still discuss that, We still discuss the avenues of legal immigration.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about the ladies in the in the panel, because the last time it was it dominated our conversation.
Speaker 9: I think we definitely have a mixed there's there's mixed views on whether we should be having more or having less or just leaving it the same, because there are pros and cons of course to both. But I hear a lot of different things from different students. It just kind of depends to mix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ai, AI is going to be I think about that.
Speaker 4: A friend of mine he just said that kids at the campus is that he works on a Christian ministry there and he says they need AI to tell them what questions to ask in class. And that concept had not occurred to me until I heard that, and it filled.
Speaker 3: Me with.
Speaker 2: The lack of critical thinking skills though that that AI could give rise to is terrifying.
Speaker 4: Just why we need all of you guys. We need to we need to fight against groupthink on campus. Uh we made progress last year, but it does, it roars back over and over again.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: So we thank all of you for standing guard in the permanent vigil for liberty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you guys, Thank you for making the time. And as you hear more about walkouts as well, Hayley, we want to hear about those because in Phoenix here it's just it's going crazy. So not a good sign. Not a good sign. All right. God bless you guys, and stay safe and stay vigilant. And we thank you for all of your great service at Turning Point chapters across the country. And Pastor Andrew Cedra, thank you for spending the whole hour with us. Thank you, thank you, what a blessing. For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com.