Speaker 1: My name is Charlie kirk I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say, college chapter. Go start aturning point, you say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same. Here I am Lord, Use me. Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. Noble Gold Investments is the official gold sponsor of the Charlie Kirkshaw, a company that specializes in gold I rays and physical delivery of precious metals. Learn how you could protect your wealth with Noble Gold Investments at noblegold investments dot Com. That is Noblegoldinvestments dot Com.
Speaker 2: All right, so, without further ado, let's go ahead and throw to my interview, exclusive interview with Andy Biggs, the next governor of the Great State of Arizona. Without further ado, please help, Welcome to the stage, Congressman Andy Biggs.
Speaker 3: I can't sure.
Speaker 2: He's so okay. I have to start our time together, Congressman, future governor with an anecdote. So we both were at the State of the Union and the next day we both happen to get on the same flight back to Arizona, and he we you know, people don't know this about your congressman maybe, but he was flying in coach just like I was, although he had an aisle seat and I was stuck in a middle seat, and we kept talking across the aisle the whole time. And you know, you see Andy on on Fox News, and he's very serious, and he's you know, he's kind of a he's a policy wonk. He understands the ins and out outs of government really well. And you don't always get to see how warm and gregarious is and all these people kept standing walking by and wanted to shake his hand, and he would just always had time for them, and I I clocked it because it's very very telling about the character of a man, how he is when when the cameras are not on them. And so it's a true honor. You are a friend, you are a friend of the organization, you were a friend of Charlie's and we are behind you obviously one hundred percent. In this state. He's gonna be the next governor of the state of Arizona if we have something to do about it.
Speaker 4: Hey, thanks Andrew, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: By the way, we talked so much. This is the last thing I'll say that. The gal sitting in between us was like, do you want me to move? And I was like, no, please, don't give up your asle seat for this middle seat. But Andy, tell tell the audience about who you are. Who is Andy Biggs? Because we know you in Congress, we know you on Fox News. But tell us you know how'd you end up here?
Speaker 4: That's a that's a long story, A series of misdecisions probably took me to Congress. But I was born and raised here, and I grew up in a politically active family. Andrew and they were active at the grassroots level, like just like everybody in this conference is today, and so they would My mom would write letters to the editor, right and and we lived in Tucson, so tu sons and that wasn't really conservative. It's still not, and it's even worse today. But anyway, so she would draw fire. And back in those days, when you wrote a letter to the editor, your home address was included. If you remember this, I don't know if you remember. And I had a car. It was an old Smobile ninety eight nineteen sixty one. It was bigger than this room that we're in. It wouldn't have fit in the driveway, and I would park it on the side. And I knew my mom had been on the radio, TV or the newspaper because people would come and try to throw eggs at our house over the car, but they couldn't make it. So my car was egged, spray painted with swear words. They stole my battery, we get the police officer would come at a door to a in them. Anyway, So I said, I will never ever be involved in politics. It's just too ugly. And then I met my wife to be at a political event on a blind date, and we fell in love and got married just a few months after that, and Andrew, the rest is kind of political history.
Speaker 2: So your wife was a part of a political family. Yes, you also, your your mom and your dad were activists basically local on the local levels. It was in your DNA. So even though you said you weren't going to do it, you you were just drawn to it like a moth to the flame worship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, pretty much. And I've had the same reaction as a moth to the flame. Has been largely but no. A call. One day we moved into Gilbert, Arizona at the time is about nine thousand people, and buddy, somebody called me. A new neighbor calls me and says, hey, Andy, are you you know so and so your mom? And I said yes, it's so and so your mother in law. And I said yes, And he said, well, there's a political meeting. He says, you're probably pretty interested in politics. I said no, no, no, I'm not. And he said, we're gonna we're having a political meeting tonight. Will you come? And so we went and it was oh my gosh. Andrew was like, it's like half the room didn't like this. Half of the room's kind of kind of like our party today. This this half didn't like this half, and it was better than reality TV. I mean, that's what it was. And we just stood there and media was there. He was a legislative district meeting, and we left it and we had a good time, and he called me the next month, you want to go again, okay, And then that's how we got sucked into it, right, and before too long, he's the he's the president of our chairman of the of the local district, and I'm the secretary. And that's that's just how it is. We just were. You know, if you show up, people ask you to do something, and if you're if you do it, you're reliable and they will trust you to do more. And that's really kind of what happened.
Speaker 2: That's a great lesson for folks that want to get involved in politics. Just show up, get involved at the local level. That was Charlie's admonition to young people that wanted to get involved in politics all the time. Get involved with the campaign, by the way, get involved with Biggs for governor.
Speaker 4: Big Bigs forgovernor. Dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah absolutely. So you were a lawyer though as well, Yes, so, how long before you were practicing attorney before you ended up joining the state ledge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Andrew, Andrew knows all my story almost But I was practicing law and I chose to tire pretty early. But I started doing some international work on behalf of a pro life profamily in goos at multilaterals, and but I was still active. And there was a redistricting. I mean, that's what happened. That decential census came out and now we didn't have a state representative here and I was asked to run, and we prayed about it and felt like I should, and I ran in two thousand and two and one and took my first office in the state legislature in two thousand and three. Wow.
Speaker 2: So you know, I have a theory. It's going to sound like a negative towards you, Andy, but it's actually a positive. So I have a theory that a lot of congressmen do not make great governors. And the reason is because it's different being a CEO of a state than it is being part of a deliberative body. But one of the highlights of your career that I think is worth highlighting is the fact that you were actually involved deeply and intimately at the state level. So tell us about your history of the state ledge. So if you want a governor, you want a governor that knows how to pull the levers of power, knows how to work within the state system, knows how to get bills passed, understands the utilities, understands the minutia of local government. You ended up becoming the president of the Senate here in the state of Arizona before going to DC. Tell us about your time there, what you learned, what you're going to glean from that experience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think that is really going to be helpful because because of my position as Senate President, I also was essentially writing the state budget, so I know the lines, I know, I know what we're going to spend, and I know kind of where this is going. But I worked with two different Republican governors and so we had that interaction. But without getting into the details too much, what I can just tell you is there's a reason so many current former legislators endorse me because I'm pretty open and communicate, let people come into my office. And Katie Hobbs was, for peach sakes, current governor, was the minority leader when I was there for a while, and she'd come into my office every week and we would talk about this stuff. But the bottom line is, if you know the process and you know the policy, and you were willing to collaborate, you can get so much done as the governor. And that's really what we're gonna do. Yeah, amen to that.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about Arizona. Arizona is a remarkable state. It is. You know, Charlie for those of you knew who know the story, was actually born in Illinois, and he obviously married Erica, who's a Arizonan. And every time we would fly back into Arizona, though this is the state that he chose to make his home, he would just I have so many memories of this.
Speaker 3: He was just say, oh, look at that, how beautiful it is.
Speaker 2: And I was like, Charlie, it's very dry, it's kind of brown.
Speaker 5: And He's like, oh, it's great.
Speaker 2: It's like ninety five percent of the days and sun. It's wonderful.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: He just loved this state and the spirit of the people. What is the spirit of Arizona that you know that you know, this a purple state. Right, We've got Gago, We've got Mark Kelly, we've got Hobbs a governor, what is this real spirit of Arizona.
Speaker 4: Well, so that the purpleness is really an aberration in my mind, because what this this state really was a you know, historically it was for rugged individuals who would come out and make their way. They weren't looking for government to kind of take care of them. But I mean the spirit of the state still remains strong that way. I mean, you look at it, we're still a center right state. And when you start looking at it like our water situation, no other state in the country did what Arizona did. We took a desert state when you had forty five fifty thousand people living in this current metro area, that's five and a half million people, and they built a series of dams to bring water to it. I mean that we're still using today. That's what we are. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Listen, if faith and values are important to you, they should be a part of how you date. It's that simple, not something you figure out later when you're like three four months down the road in a relationship. You see, most dating apps are built around casual connection, instant gratification, no long term vision, and that's just not what many of you are looking for thank goodness. That's why I like Upward. It's a dating app designed around faith and shared values. People who care about commitment, integrity, marriage and family, the things that we really value on this show. You're starting from common ground instead of trying to negotiate your core beliefs months into a relationship. That kind of clarity matters if faith is central to your life, or even if it's something that shaped how you were raised and how you see the world. Upward connects you with people who take that seriously. So if you're tired of the confusion and ready to date with intention, with marriage and family and mind, download Upward and start building on that right foundation. Because strong relationships start with shared values. Download the Upward app. Today, things are not going as well currently. Had you had a bunch of tweets, a series of tweets where you mentioned that Arizona has fallen into the bottom five as far as wage growth, the bottom five of new job growth, we've got a housing issue.
Speaker 5: What are the top three.
Speaker 2: Four whatever issues that you see plaguing the state of Arizona.
Speaker 4: Well, we had, first of all, we went we've lost the American dream here in the state. Perhaps across the country in many ways. So the first issue for me is to restore that, and that means that you have to facilitate and create an atmosphere where young people or new families and buy a single family home and be able to afford to buy that home. Now, why is that Because when people buy this this home for the first time, they form families, right, and when you form families, that's when you keep your culture, your society, your your your history. Without that, we're going to have a problem. So for us to facilitate that, that means we have to fix a water situation that's tough. We have to fix fix our power grid situation, which is tough. By the way, these are these are not unique to Arizona. These are system wide. But we need to fix those things. At the same time, we still have across our southern border the most porous human trafficking sector in the in the country. So you want to make sure that people can afford to buy homes in a safe neighborhood, but you also want them to be safe so where they can go take the feel comfortable taking their family out and you're not gonna be worried about fentanyl coming into your your high schools, so so that for us, it's for me, it's you start working on the American dream with a housing, but you also start working on the American dream to make sure that you've you're shutting down areas of the border that are still kind of poorous because of unique circumstances in Arizona's Arizona's terrain airs, some governmental entities that we have here. Once you start doing those two things, then you start remembering. We want every parent to be able to be influential in the in the educational experience of their child. No more boys and girls sports or girls' locker rooms, no more grooming behind parents' backs. We're gonna work on that. But we're gonna make sure that Arizona's educational choice, which is the best in the country, is available for every student. So we're not just teaching them to read and write and do math at grade level. We want them to be able to to else so understand our history, come out as great citizens and be able to get good jobs.
Speaker 2: We call it the three MS, marriage, mortgage, and mating. They're called conservatizing life events. And I remember actually coming up with the three MS with Charlie I saw in a Brookings Institute study where they realized, oh, shoot, if young people get married and they get a mortgage and they start having kids, they're going to turn into Republicans, and we got to stop this. So but ironically, that is the American dream. So you talk about housing, how do you make housing more affordable?
Speaker 4: So we have a problem in the West as you, as many people know, for instance, of property ownership in Arizona, only eighteen percent of the fifth largest state in the country is in private hands. The rest of it is controlled by government entity state or federal, And that means that, for instance, in the Phoenix metro area, you have whole swaths of land which would be normally suitable to build single family home on. What you're getting instead is a dormant asset because it's sitting there being owned by the federal or state government. So you have to open that up. And twenty five percent of development in Arizona is usually the land cost. But the other thing is you reduce cost. About thirty percent of it is permitting you seriously, yeah, thirty percent, yeah, in Arizona. So you have to make sure you take care of the regulatory environment that's in place. And when you take care of those two things right there, all of a sudden, the cost of say a first time home becomes rational and affordable. And that's that's really what you want to do.
Speaker 2: What about business investment, job growth, wage growth? How do you bring that back to the state.
Speaker 4: Well, what we've done is is we're competing now with states that have reduced their income tax either to zero or even below ours. Ours is two and a half percent flat. So you have to give a better tax structure, and you have to reduce the regulatory environment. So it's not just housing that's taking four years to get from platte to dirt. It's taking that long on all kinds of businesses. And you have to facilitate that. And where we do facilitate it, we see jobs come in. So we recently did one for a group called Hadrian out of La County, and they came in and they're hiring three hundred and fifty Arizonas to work in that high tech manufacturing plant. Those are the two basic things there. And by the way, it isn't about giving subsidies, and it isn't about giving tax credits. It's about reducing that load government interference load on the entire market and then you have a better marketplace for everybody.
Speaker 2: So there's a very boring election happening that genuinely, but all of a sudden it's garnered national attention in recent weeks. And that is something called SRP, right, the Salt River Project, and it's the largest utility in the country, I believe, or the large private utility in the country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it is a cooperative. It's a public yeah, public private. It's kind of a quasi government.
Speaker 2: You say quasi. I'm a quasi.
Speaker 4: Guy, quasi motive and I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Hands raised for for quasi? Do you say quasi? I got we got one? Am I alone in the hands up for quasi?
Speaker 4: So ah. So, so everybody who says quasi, how many of you are from north of Arizona or from outside of Arizona. No, I think it's wait, yeah, everybody see there you go from everywhere?
Speaker 3: He founded like a loop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is this is a local issue. Apparently. Its kind of like this is how we know if you're a spy from another state, A You're going to come in and say, quasi is thing?
Speaker 2: So, so I do want to talk about this. Actually that's it's I was thinking about bringing up before, but they hold on, you're getting to be distracted, s RP. All right, hold on, this is so we're getting involved in this election or this you know, I think it's April fifth turning point. Action has gotten involved in it, and all this national media attention is coming into it because there's the California Green Agenda, the Green New Deal, Green New Scam agenda is trying to infiltrate into the state of Arizona. Explain why it's it's again, this is wonky, but it's important. It's the price of energy, the price of water, how we're approaching these things. How important is that SRP election to what you plan to do as governor.
Speaker 4: It's it's absolutely, it's it's like at the at the top. So we gotta we got to take care of this. Here's why. Because SRP is a power and water company. So when I talked about the the the lakes that were built and the basically the rivers that were tamed, that was SRP doing that over one hundred years ago, over one hundred years ago. And we still they still move a lot of water, they still move a lot of power. And what we're seeing is at the acc these groups that are coming in, they want to rely on the Green New Deal stuff and they want to increase the amount of solar and wind, which is less reliable, more expensive, ugly, and I mean the wind turbines. Actually they're in northern northeast Arizona. There are private groups that are trying to come in and put up to eight thousand wind turbines up in the eight eight thousand and And what that does is those are pollutants when they when they run the course, because they don't live forever. When they run the course, they actually pollute the land underneath them. So if you want to get power stability and make sure that you move to a cheaper form of power, you have to acknowledge that clean coal. Arizona's got some clean coal. We actually have that that resource. We also have some of those facilities China is doing. I heard this morning one hundred per week. That seems astounding of coal plants. So you have the coal, then you have natural gas refining that that's clean, it's cheap, it's something that we can get and move very quickly and sufficient. And the third thing is the movement to nuclear. A lot of people don't realize this, but the until Georgia recently opened their nuclear plant, the Palaverti Nuclear Plant west of town here, was the largest nuclear facility in the United States. And now we're moving to SMRs, which this is this is the wonkiness you don't want me to get to. I'm sorry, sry.
Speaker 2: We'll get through this very soon, I promise important.
Speaker 4: But to move it to the nuclear small modular reactors. President Trump is trying to get nine of those placed in different facilities military installations, so that they're up and running by the end of twenty twenty seven. I don't know if that's doable, but what happens, we're trying to get one at Luke, some of us in the delegation. If we can get something there and you start making that scalable, all of a sudden, it changes the entire dynamics for where we're going. Because where we're going, you're seeing a tremendous increase in the demand for power and water. And by the way, we went from about nineteen seventies having roughly maybe a million and a half to two million people, maybe a little bit more than that, from the early seventies to today, where we are seven and a half million people in this state and guess what, we use the same amount of water because of the way we manage our water resources. And you don't want to turn that over to the Green New Deal folks because they don't like people. They really, they just don't like people. And I'm not kidding when I say that. And we like people, and we like growth, and we like the economic opportunities that freedom allows. They want to crush freedom with their authoritarian, basically policies that they believe will drive people out of Arizona and who knows where.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this year marks a critical moment for our country as the opposition grows more aggressive and unapologetic. The fight now reaches into everyday decisions that we make. Patriot Mobile has been standing on the front lines fighting for freedom for more than twelve years.
Speaker 4: They don't just.
Speaker 2: Deliver top tier wireless service. They're activists like me, like you, who truly care about our country. Patriot Mobile offers prioritized premium access on all three major US networks, giving you the same or better coverage than the main carriers. That means fast speeds and dependable nationwide coverage. Back by one hundred percent US based customer support. They also offer unlimited data plans, mobile hotspots, international roaming, all the things. With simple seamless activation, you can switch in minutes, keep your number, keep your phone, or upgrade. And here's the big difference. When you switch to Patriot Mobile, you'll be part of a powerful stream of giving that directly funds the Christian Conservative movement in the United States. Take a stand today. Go to Patriotmobile dot com slash Charlie, or you can also call nine seven to two Patriot and use promo code Charlie for a free month of service. Don't wait, that's Patriotmobile dot com slash Charlie or call nine seven to two Patriot. When we talk about the spirit of the state, you've had a lot of people coming from California, You've had a lot of people coming from other places Illinois. So what is your message to them as you're trying to win their votes in the state, the newcomers to the state. What's your vis that you want to pitch to them.
Speaker 4: Well, I think regardless of where you're coming from and what your political vision is, you want to be able to afford to live. You want to be able to afford to have good housing, you want to be able to buy food, and you want to be able to get around, and there's no place better than that than Arizona. We provide all that might. But what will happen is when you get me as the governor with a great legislature, it will become easier for you and all of those things. But it isn't just that they want the same things we want. They may not know why they want them, and they may and think they may not logically see the consistency with our policies and getting what they want. But the reality is they they want to make sure they're free too. Most of them, the people that are going to vote in this election, they want to be free too.
Speaker 2: So I how many of you guys have heard you know, you can't have too conservative of a of a candidate on the ballot. They can't win. Have you guys heard something along that lines? Yeah, yeah, you've heard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've heard that.
Speaker 2: So I heard that, so Andy, Congressman, Yeah, what what is your message? What do you say to that? When people say Congressman Biggs is he's too much of a conservative, he's too rock ribbed. What's your what's your answer? To that.
Speaker 4: Well, I always tell him that, you know, I'm one of the Republicans that votes against his party, uh number three for voting against my party. So I really am independent. Okay, other way this is true. We're looking at that. It's true. But but beyond that, I remind them that if if if I'm speaking to an independent, I just remind him. I asked them what they what it is that they're looking for in the state that they live in. What is it you really want? And sooner or later we're gonna gree we want good education for our kids, we want the opportunities, we want our kids to be safe. We want our kids we want to be able to have medical freedom, medical choice. Oddly enough, that's the MAHA movement. So when we start finding these points of confluence where we agree, man, they come along. They're going to come along. And then I always remind my Republican doubters. I say, hey, guess what you know. Donald Trump wasn't supposed to win this in twenty twenty four, but he won this state because we got out the vote. With the help of TP Action, Citizens Alliance and others. We got the vote out and we ended up winning and Donald Trump won by the biggest margin in the country for a battleground state.
Speaker 2: And I would say that if you want to tank the enthusiasm of the base, nominate a squish, Nominate somebody that doesn't stand for anything. So midterms are a turnout exercise. It's all about how many of your base voters you can turnout, and you need enthusiasm. You need to be offering real solutions to the problems. So I would just that's my pushback.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you agree, well, well you're absolutely right that I give that to the republic, to the Republicans, to the independence. They want to know where where do you agree and can you deliver on that? So they want things that's where we get to. They want safety for their kids, they want education for their kids, they want they want to make sure that they can get a stable job making a decent wage. They want to be able to get safe housing, you know. And and in the end, people people live where the lifestyle is the best for them, and they chose to be here, and they're gonna like it here under a Biggs administration.
Speaker 2: Biggs is Andy Biggs for governor. You are the best, genuinely, can we do?
Speaker 4: Can we do?
Speaker 2: Some Q and A.
Speaker 4: Do we have time?
Speaker 2: Yeah? If you guys have questions for congressmen eggs, please just want to do it? Just raise their hand. Yeah, raise your.
Speaker 4: Hand now, Andrew, Here's the important part. I always say, an you can ask me any question you'd like, and then I'll decide if I'm going to answer it. So feel I want you to Yeah, feel free.
Speaker 2: I got a couple here. It's hard to see you guys with the lights on this.
Speaker 4: We know that Arizona has had some voter fraud. Are you concerned about that? Yeah? The question is am I concerned about voter fraud in Arizona? Yes and no, And I'll tell you. I'll tell you why it's yes and no. First of all, I am concerned about it, but I know that like in Maricopa County, which has had problems, both the county Board and the county recorder newly elected, they're they're a little bit of chafing at each other, but they're trying to put it in place. I know them all. They're trying to give us the best election they possibly can. That's number one. Number two is I remember what happened in twenty twenty four with President Trump and we expanded the majority of Republicans in both the House and Senate, and in some respects, I'm relying on making it too big to rig again, getting out that base, getting out that vote. And when we do that, because it is a turnout election, I think we win, not only closely, we win going away because we're going to turn out our voters.
Speaker 2: Yeahs, do you have any plans for restoring academic integrity to Arizona?
Speaker 4: Oh? Do I have any places for a string academic integrity. So here's the way to think of it. We are perpetually at the bottom of attainment, right we have, we struggled, and so I'm going to just offer some things that I think work. They worked in Louisiana, they work in Mississippi, which has always been bottom five in attainment. Now in achievement, they're in the top five. And what they did is they got rid of common Core. When Arizona said we were going to get rid of common Core, we just renamed it. That's what we did. And that's and by the way, you do need that institutional history, and I do have that institutional memory. So we need to eliminate common Core, and then we need to do what has worked in Louisiana, Mississippi and wherever it's been tried. And let's go back to phonics, reading, science based mathematics. And when you do those things, the kids typically respond their reading by grade level. And then you make sure you have a good history and there reminding kids of what it's like to live in a free country and how we got to be the greatest nation in the history of the world. Then we will be up there in that top five, like Louisiana and Mississippi because they went from We were always grateful because it was you know, I can't remember who it was always number one, but the other forty seven states were tied at forty ninth, and then Mississippi and louisan and down at fifty. We were grateful for those two. But now they've shown us the way to do it, and that is the way to do it.
Speaker 2: Would you keep I think the Mississippi miracle by the way they it's been widely reported they'll keep a lot of the students back if they're not making grade level and reading. Is that something you would do here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, social promotion can't. You don't want to stigmatize the child, but you believe me, you are stigmatizing the child more by granting social promotion and putting them in a position where I mean, I just was reading about a graduate of an Ivy League college who graduated and could not read. So it is important for us to not socially promote but instead make sure we have educational attainment so that child. That child will have much more self esteem when they can read and write and do math at grade level, which is where their peers are. That's what's critical. And so yeah, and the other thing I would say, if you want to you need to understand we have three of the top ten rated high schools in the country right here in Arizona. We need to keep the educational choice going in Arizona. If we protect that, we will have great outcomes. We'll have to be the last question, thank you.
Speaker 6: You mentioned what Arizonians want, and I want to know how you plan on doing those things. The affordable housing, the education, the water, the electrical Do you have those plans implemented and is there a website where we can see how you have drawn out those plans.
Speaker 4: So I do have plans in every one of those areas, and I'm not sure we haven't reflected on our website in every one of those areas. But I've already talked about education here briefly, and I've talked about water. I can talk about water for hours, but in particular, you need to know that we have to save the system, the entire system, and if we failed to do that, then Arizona will have a problem. We are being hosed right now by the current administration. There's a real problem between the upper basin states and the lower basin states. And I've been leading the fight in Washington, d C. With my colleagues to make sure Arizona gets a better shake at that. And so that's that's that. On power, I've already talked about that briefly, how the move is going to be towards ultimately moving towards SMRs because that will give us a broader range of power. I can't remember what else she asked other policy areas, But.
Speaker 2: Did he did he get everything that you were asking about?
Speaker 4: Affordable housing. I've already talked about that. Permitting, Yeah, you have you have to deal with you have to deal with permitting the scarcity of land and which is artificial in the state, and deal with that and that without getting tu wonkey on Dad. I mean, there are ways to actually deal with that that actually benefit K twelve education and the economy and lower can help make housing more affordable.
Speaker 2: Great Congressman Andy Biggs, the Great Andy Biggs, the next governor of the State of Arizona.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Andrews, Thank you everyone. Thanks all right.
Speaker 2: This might seem weird coming from somebody who's a little bit younger, but if you are about to turn sixty five, or if you're already on Medicare, this message is for you. You see, Charlie cared a lot about America seniors, and he was outraged that so many were paying too much for their Medicare coverage and getting less than they deserved in return. That's why we partnered with Chapter Chapters licensed advisors search every Medicare plan there is, every single one to find what's actually best for you. The call is one hundred percent, no pressure, just real, honest help. Seniors save an average of eleven hundred dollars a year with Chapter that's right, eleven hundred dollars a year. They've already helped hundreds of our listeners enroll in better plans, and they can help you too, So if you're nearing sixty five, or even if you're already on Medicare, make the call today. Dial pound two fifty and say Charlie Kirk or go to ask Chapter dot org slash Kirk.
Speaker 1: People are relieved when they speak with Chapter. They're honest and they're independent. So if you're turning sixty five or already on Medicare, called Chapter today, dial pound two fifty and say Charlie to speak with a trusted Medicare advisor. That's pound two fifty and say Charlie, it could save you thousands.
Speaker 5: All right, it's my turn. We uh just had an event here in Phoenix, the same one where Andrew was interviewing Andy Biggs. We also welcomed Nick Shirley Smolly fraud Exploder Extraordinary Learing Center, We the Learing Centerman. We welcome him out to Arizona to speak in front of some of our supporters, and we had an interview which dived into his work. A lot of people really enjoyed it. It was a fun conversation. We hope all of you enjoy it as well. Hello everybody, alrighty, well, welcome Nick. Thank you for coming out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm super happy to be here, all right, I was, I was.
Speaker 5: Saying just before we got in that we already we already own a lot. He did force us to abandon an initiative we were planning to launch. We can't launch Leering Point USA anymore. We had to look for a new name for that one. But I think it's all worth it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would be a real shame if the kids couldn't lear anymore.
Speaker 5: But yeah, well, well welcome out here. And I think, just to start off, I was, I was looking at some of your you know, more recent tweets, and obviously you're known for your documentary stuff, you're your investigative work, but you had a normal post just the other day, and I want to read it because I think it really speaks to the influence that I know Charlie has had on you and a lot of other people. So let me bring it up here. And what you said was the more time I spend on X and around politics, I realize how easy it is for people to complain. Very few people actually do the thing. I would much rather actively be trying to do something than just complaining without bringing a solution. And I know that is very much something that Charlie would say all the time. He was all about being the change that you seek in the world. So I know you're also iconic for being one of the final guests on our show before the tragedy that happened in Utah. So can you just tell us a bit about the impact Charlie had on your life an outlook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had a lot of respect for Charlie because of what he's done and every time I'd go to like Amfest or even coming here today to see what he built, what he has built and the people that he's been able to track around him speaks to the person he was. And the reason I made that post is because I I'm going out doing so much and people like Charlie did so much, and it's so easy for us to go out and do so much and to actually go to the place talk about it put our money where our mouth is. And then there's so many people who just want to complain and attack the people that are actually doing the doing, and so yeah, I kind of get sometimes I get kind of fed up when I get on the internet and I see people always just like complaining and complaining with ever bringing any solution, and so right before I tweeted that, I had seen that Gavin Newsom was blaming Trump for his disaster of a state of California, and I said, how are you supposed to blame Trump for this when you're the one who's pushed all the billionaires out of your state, you let twenty four billion dollars go on accounted for, and you're complaining about taxes, But he has the highest tax on gas in the United States and so but all that's Trump's faults. And so I saying, well, he're the governor. Like take ownership, And I think Charlie's a perfect example of someone who takes ownership and he sees a problem, he would actually go and do something about it. I mean, he dedicated his whole entire life to helping make America great and making America a better place to live. And so me and myself, I want to do the same thing, whether it's going and doing these videos and showing people and highlighting what's actually happening and bringing a solution to some of these problems. People say, well, Nick, you're complaining by making that tweet. I'm like, no, I'm not. I'm telling you guys what's happening. And then I have actually post a video every single week to show you what's going on. That's why you guys are actually interacting with me, because I'm creating these conversations exactly exactly.
Speaker 5: And I think it's very common to run into people who say I'd love to help out once I have the right job, or once I've finished the right program, once I've moved to the right town. But I think you've shown exactly what is possible, which is you can basically take a smartphone and go to the right spot and ask the right questions and get one hundred and fifty million views on X So I think that is the next natural question. I know there's a lot of people, a lot like you who are in their late team early twenties. They love to ask that general question, how can I do what you do? And so let's let's imagine. Let's imagine there's someone out here in Phoenix or in a town like Los Angeles and they've seen it seems there's a lot of fraud out there. It seems like there's a lot of waste, it seems like there's a lot of corruption. They have a smartphone. What should they do next to take action?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the most important thing is going into the location, going to the source. A lot of people don't want to go to the source of where they.
Speaker 5: No one wants to go outside.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants to go outside. So if you're angry about your governor, you're angry about the leering center in your neighborhood, maybe go to the place and do your research and say, okay, let's go see if I can talk to the person and have those conversations to actually see what's happening.
Speaker 5: I will admit I was when I was driving up here, I did pass by a place that was prominently labeled as a Phoenix autism center, and it did enter my mind, Oh is that one of those? And I don't want I don't know. I don't know about that when it might be legitimate.
Speaker 3: But people, if they start going around your towns and you notice there's like these learning centers or these autism centers, you're gonna realize there's no cars in the parking lot, and every time you drive by them, there's actually no cars there. So this is like a whole fraud system that's in every state in the United States. But going back to your question about what someone could actually do if they want to do something well, I think you have to go do the doing, obviously, but you have to go to the source, and you have to be not afraid to speak on things for what they are. I think nowadays a lot of things that actually aren't controversial are becoming controversial. Like the topic of fraud. I think it should not be controversial that fraud is bad no matter who's committing it. The fact that men are in girls sports they were born with a whole different thing, you know what I mean, So how's that even controversial? Or the fact that people get mad that we deport illegal migrants, the words illegal, and so a lot of controversial things are becoming I think a lot of things that aren't controversial are becoming controversial. So you have to have the courage to speak on the non controversial issues that have now become controversial and saying for what they are, so.
Speaker 5: True, so true. And is your step one when you're going to a new destination, like when you're landing the Minnesota and you want to go to the daycare centers or whatever follow up business you're looking at, is it as simple as look them up on Google Maps and start just going to each one or.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit more complicated than that. You got to do your research. So I had known doubt that fraud in Minnesota since last June, for instance, I have been gathering information on it. And then the man in the video, David.
Speaker 5: How did that unfold? Like you just went there and people were telling you about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I went did a video and last June about the rise of Islam and the Smali population side of Minnesota because people were telling you about it. And then all the Minnesotas were like, finally someone's here to make a video about the fraud. I said, what fraud? And people one lady called me for two hours. I got stuck in a gas station parking lot for two hours talking to this lady and you would not hang up, and I'm like, okay, but do you know about this one? I'm like okay, thank you very much. And then she kept going and then the next day she planned a bunch of people from an interview and they all backed out because they were too scared to speak out out against the fraud. And so I was like, okay, well there's something here. I had known about it. And then the man David, who had been gathering information for years because they didn't want to release the money numbers to the public, And a lot of these places won't, like, for instance, if you try to get the auditing for California, Let's just say, if I think I think the only one I could find was from twenty twenty three, they don't even want to give you from twenty twenty four because then people could go and do these investigations. And actually right now they're like taking down parts of their websites to help you filter and search throughout stuff. In Minnesota did that same exact thing when I did the video on the fraud, Like they literally crashed down the website like at the heat of it to try and hide the fraud.
Speaker 5: Have you faced any other backlash from the left. Have they threatened you with lawsuits? Have they tried to basically tell you you're not a to do this?
Speaker 3: No, because what I'm doing is true, like him going after like, what are they gonna sue me for calling out the Laarying Center. I mean the Laying Center literally packed up their bags and left.
Speaker 5: I have to say I really admires as a guy who is a journalist myself, anyone who has like an explicit scalp, so to speak, someone they took down, and I think you have to your credit you took down I think the politician. I think I might personally detest more than anyone else. As a guy who's from the Midwest, I really don't like Tim Walls. He's the exact type of person that I really don't like as a Democrat. How does it feel to have that to your credit? I think.
Speaker 3: It's a nice trophy to have.
Speaker 5: Do you get emails? Do people from Minnesota contact you and say, like, thank you, You've liberated us until the next Democrat takes office.
Speaker 3: Yes, people were very very happy that Tim Wallas decide to step down. And that also just goes and proves that what I was doing was true and correct, because why would he step down if there actually wasn't anything to be hiding from. And so that was one of my favorite things. When he started calling me like a he called me like a far right conspiracy theorist. And then he called me he called me a delusional, far right conspiracy theorist. And then he said I was like, is what he say? He said? He said a lot of things, but I think he said like racist, like Yeah, he call this like all racist or whatnot for going after the fraud. And that's the reason why people were not able to speak out or too afraid to speak out, because your governor would then call you racist or a delusional conspiracy theorist for speaking out against the thing that made him drop out of reelection.
Speaker 5: Sort of about how it started, how it's going sort of thing for him.
Speaker 3: And yeah, it's a bad hill to die on.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: Listen, If faith and values are are important to you, they should be a part of how you date. It's that simple, not something you figure out later when you're like three four months down the road in a relationship. You see, most dating apps are built around casual connection, instant gratification, no long term vision, and that's just not what many of you are looking for.
Speaker 4: Thank goodness.
Speaker 2: That's why I like Upward. It's a dating app designed around faith and shared values. People who care about commitment, integrity, marriage and family, the things that we really value on this show. You're starting from common ground instead of trying to negotiate your core beliefs months into a relationship. That kind of clarity matters if faith is central to your life, or even if it's something that shaped how you were raised and how you see the world. Upward connects you with people who take that seriously. So if you're tired of the confusion and ready to date with intention, with marriage and family and mind, download Upward and start building on that right foundation, because strong relationships start with shared values. Download the Upward app today.
Speaker 5: I imagine you get this question a lot, but I, you know, I figure i'll get ahead of the audience. Here, what's next? What you've got your sweatshirt that says where did my tax dollars go?
Speaker 3: Are?
Speaker 5: Where do you next? Want to see where it's going?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So after the Minnesota video, I got a lot of death threats because I went after I literally took down like a billion dollar enterprise that was taking place, and so people get killed over millions of dollars. Billions of dollars is a little bit more risky to even expose. So after I did that, I did a video on in the Californiaifornia fraud. They're voting fraud and just how easy it is for people to vote. So I said, okay, maybe I'll get little less death threats, but this week I'm coming back out exposing millions and maybe billions of dollars in California. So now I'm ready for for.
Speaker 4: To even know what's it.
Speaker 5: Can you tell us what the industry is this time, or any any preview you can give us, or is that is that a secret?
Speaker 3: Well, if you look at California, they're budgets that keep going up for their thing called medical every year it goes up by the billions. There's not millions more people coming in, so it has something to do with that just.
Speaker 5: Goes up every year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it literally goes up exponentially every single year, like literally billions of dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, if I could have a recommendation. I was reading about this myself. So New York and Florida have pretty similar populations, and in fact, Florida overtook New York thanks to COVID, and Florida's pretty famous for having a lot of older people there. They like to retire there. New York spends three times as much on medication.
Speaker 3: Like New York City alone, which is crazy. And I think, like you're seeing in these democrat cities that charge most in taxes, but then their quality of living is actually the worst and they have the most amount like they're always in debt, like a lot of most states are in debt. But these states are always like talking about, oh, we need this much more, we need to tax this much more. And I think if they were actually taxed less, it would incentivize businesses to actually run profitable businesses versus relying on the government, which would actually help eliminate a lot of their waste in their debt because they're always trying to tax more and then yet they just raise their budgets, buy the billions. And if they were to have more of a competitive way of doing business, they wouldn't have to be so reliant upon the government. And I'm not like some genius or anything, but I think that just makes sense. Like if you're gonna open a business, before you do it, figure out how to make it profitable.
Speaker 5: Exactly, exactly, novel idea, or I guess you can just get taxpayers to pay for it every single.
Speaker 3: Time, exactly. And that's the problem in all these states is they just want to rely upon the government. Let's raise taxes, let's raise taxes, but then they're actually never making money, Like the only money they're making is from us, but not from the person who's buying their product or the service they're providing. A lot of these places don't actually provide the service.
Speaker 5: How did you originally get started on this? What was the What was the first video you made that made you think I'm gonna be a guy who makes political video?
Speaker 4: Four?
Speaker 3: Well, the first one. It's funny because Congressman Biggs was here. I had been to Amfest in twenty twenty three. I saw some things saying, oh, patriots are gonna be uniting here at Phoenix, Arizona. I was like, Oh, this will be a good time to go interview some like redneck hillbillies, Like maybe it's still be interesting, you'll talk to some people. And then I got there, I was like, oh, like, oh, all these people are so cool, like they're just here because they want the best for America.
Speaker 5: And were you more towards the center or even on the left then or no?
Speaker 3: I had I liked I was a Trump. I've always liked Trump, Like I remember watching The Apprentice with my grandpa. I was like, so I always liked but I thought that I thought like Amfest, like oh, this is like some place where the rednecks are coming and we're all gonna join in like have a big old maga party. And I was like, Okay, this will be some funny interviews, I guess. And then I get there. I'm like, yeah, these people are all cool. And then I start hearing about the border. And my mom had been talking about the border for a long time because I was on a mission trip for our church. So for two years I was pretty much not like I wasn't really paying attention much to the news. And then I learned Spanish on that mission trip, and then I talked to everyone at Amfest and like, oh, the border's really bad. And so I went down to the border all by myself, and I had no idea what's going on. I set up a tripod and I started interviewing people as they're coming across.
Speaker 5: Tell your mom about this before you did that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just told them, like, I'm just gonna spend one more day in Phoenix. And so I go down there, and so this is answering your question about how I kind of got into this seeing this corruption. And so I get down there and all these migrants are like celebrating coming across the border. I'm like in my car, I'm like, oh my gosh, these people are coming across, like I'm like, wait, why are they running? And then I get over there and they're like celebrating. They're like hopping in cameram like what the heck is going on? And since I could speak Spanish to them, they start telling me everything. And then I'm like, oh wow, this is gonna be like a very interesting video. And then ten minutes later, Congressman Biggs drives by with other guy. They're like, you guys, know, who are you at?
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Don't you know there's a cartel who were on the other side. I'm like what, And there was like an active cartel war going on the other side. But meanwhile these migrants are like celebrated. I'm like giving them like food. I'm like, are you guys starving? Like you guys been walking for a while. Meanwhile, they had just been like trafficked over by the cartel and they're gonna go hop in the van to then get put into a detention not even I don't even think you call it a detention facility here, and then that.
Speaker 5: Same facility probably.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a welcome facility. And then that same day I got one of these phone I'm like, okay, well, I want to make sure all right, And the next day she's somehow in New York City. I'm like, WHOA, what's going on here? And so that kind of just started the snowball of me like tracking down the migrant crisis and seeing like government corruption, and that was one of the first people to ever expose like and have a migrant say, yeah, I've been living in this hotel in New York City for seven months for completely free, and nobody knew that. So I started just to see how corrupt things were. And then once you see how corupt one side of it is, and it just happens to be the most of coruptions happening from the Democrats, and so then I just kept going to more and more places and it just unraveled itself into what it is now.
Speaker 5: Did you know the President was going to shout out your your work during the State of the Union?
Speaker 3: That was pretty cool. That was pretty cool. The smally frauds as the pirates, Yeah, they definitely had it coming for him. It's funny. I actually was like hoping I was going to see ilan Omar there, and so I got invited. I got invited to the to the State of the Union, and they put ilhan Omar's guests right behind me, and so I'm like looking them, I'm like looking just down at the chamber, and then I hear some Somalian language. I look back and it's ilhan Omar, and uh, yeah, I really want to say hi to her, but she I don't think she wanted to say hi back. All right, nobody knows that. Nobody haven't told that story. Well, I was like super eager to say hi to or, but yeah, I don't think she wanted to say hi.
Speaker 5: Would that be like the White Whale investigation, if you could finally get one to the bottom of the whole brother thing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean, I think it's already confirmed that she did marry pretty much.
Speaker 5: I think it's pretty it's pretty likely at this point, but very likely.
Speaker 3: I think if she got deported, that would be like the biggest like w out of all this whole entire thing. I really do think a lot of people want to see that happen as well, because at the State of the Union, for instance, this was the most telling thing of the whole entire thing for me because I'm sitting on the top of the chamber all the congressmen and congresswomen are down there, and there's only really one topic where everybody stood up about, and that was about condemning political violence when they mentioned Charlie Kirk, and there's only only her and I think one other person didn't stand up. So even the rest of the Democrats stood up, but she wonn't. And so that was very telling about the who the true person she is if she's not even able to condemn political violence, in fact, she actually incites it after her fraud's exposed, she goes and tells everyone to go protest, and so she is very not much a benefit for this country, Like she's not a benefit at all.
Speaker 4: All.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, I saw what a celebrity you are with all of the people here, certainly more so than me, probably because you have a much better hairline than me, I'm sure. But I want to give them a chance to ask a few questions to you, of course.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 5: We have here right over here, place to raise your hand if you have anything, and we'll get the mic to you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, obviously, thanks for being here, Nick. Question, You've got a lot of supporters in this room, a lot of influential supporters. How can we help you? As you're going on this journey.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, So the most important thing is for people to watch the videos, share them, and I mean security is not cheap, so well's help with that. Yeah, you're more than likely to donate. But the most important thing is if you see something you your own city, DM me or email me so I can go and then investigate it. Because there's so much going on inside this country. A lot of you talk to you today. We're from California. If you guys were from Minnesota, I'm sorry, where do we donate? Just come talk to me? But there's actually a website called support Nick Shirley dot com as well, and.
Speaker 5: I should shout out you even your your EX account. You actually you can subscribe to that EX account.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you can subscribe to me on X.
Speaker 5: Do you have other subscription stuff?
Speaker 3: Ex is the best one because one hundred percent goes to you on like other platforms.
Speaker 4: Great. Great.
Speaker 5: Have you ever contemplated having I don't know what the term, maybe a farm system? Like have you ever had a tip and you know you can't get to that town, but you know someone who's closer to it.
Speaker 3: Yes, So right now I'm actually developing a website called Antifraud Club dot com and that's where you see the shirt right here. The back of it says Anti Fraud Taxpayer Club. And so I'm actually trying to make it available so people can go inside of their own cities, because what I did in California is the HHS actually open up their databases to the public. And so I'm actually trying to figure out a way to come up with like a decentralized version of doge and then help other people go out and find the fraud inside their places, and then they can then platform on my site and it's all gonna be like completely free for people to use. And then I'm going to teach people essentially how to go in and do it, and so that that would be cool. Like the site's going to be free, but I think to learn from me not might charge like a five dollars fee or something, but uh, just so I can keep the site up.
Speaker 2: Hi, folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at why REFI. You've probably been hearing me talk about why REFI for some time now. We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt. Take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why Refi wille you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Y ref I can help. Just go to wyrefi dot com. That's the letter why then refi dot com. And remember y Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to wyrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 7: Nick. Hello, So I'm a big fan and I do speak Hillbilly because I'm from Georgia.
Speaker 2: There are a couple of us.
Speaker 4: Here from Georgia.
Speaker 7: But we would love for you to come in and expose Fulton County.
Speaker 5: I've heard a lot about Fulton County, Charlie episodes about that.
Speaker 7: So that is a Jerrymander big section of Atlanta, Okay, and you probably heard the Buckheb which is a wealthy section, has been trying to separate book calls. They don't get support, but they want Buckhead's money for the city. But they're just layers and layers and layers of corruption and fraud with it, especially the voter fraud. They have been picking up homeless people taking them into vote. There have been people there's a guy that's actually been on Instagram, Hillary, do you know his name? Okay, but he has been going in and he has found that the people that voted were registered at cemeteries, the addresses at vacant lots. So this is going on in Atlanta, and we would love for you to come there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think that'd be a great video for me to go do. So I'll take you up on that one.
Speaker 5: Do you have like a maybe a tier list or a rank list of places you most want to go to that you haven't Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I gotta keep that one a secret, but that's on there. I think that'd be really good because in California, for instance, and I did a video just to show like how easy it would be to vote in general without voter ID. There was a lady. This also goes back to me talking about how non controversial issues had become controversial. There was a lady who registered her dog to vote. She was a Republican. The dog voted twice, once successfully, the second time didn't go successfully, and then she then turned herself in. You had Democrats the next day defending the dog. We're pro dog people, we're pro dog people, but the fact was whether it's a Democrat Republican. Just to show the fact that a dog's registered to vote, you had a person literally not even a person. You had thousands of people defending the dog. And they didn't see the issue because it's not a right or left issue, but they couldn't. But because they made a left right issue, it became one. But they couldn't say that it's not good that a dog was registered to vote.
Speaker 5: Would you rather have dogs voting or dead people or illegal rank?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think a dog would probably be smarter, but hopefully none of them.
Speaker 2: I d like nice to see.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for what you do. It's a quick question.
Speaker 8: Where did you get your sweatshirt?
Speaker 5: Because I want to buy one.
Speaker 3: Yes, these are Sureley Defense dot Com. They'll be out next hour. So sweet.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: Second question, I don't know if you get this a lot, but how does your faith play into what you do? Because I know you mentioned you know, your church and stuff like that, So how does that really play into your role?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it plays a lot into I think, just who I am in general. And today I have my grandpa here as well, he's right there. I brought him with me, and uh so having having people around me that are also in the same morals, and my faith played a big role into because I think it saved me from a lot of things when it's growing up with like just everything that a young man goes through these days, My morals were super strong because of my faith and because of the people I looked up to, whether it's my Grandpa, Jesus. Uh just having those strong figures in my life I really looked up to. It saved me from really ever getting down into anything that I shouldn't have been into. And so nowadays, like just like how I go about doing my stuff, I don't My goal is never for someone to be like, oh, Nick's part of this religion or that religion, just like oh no, he follows Jesus Christ. I think that's the most important thing for me.
Speaker 5: Anyone else out there got one?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 5: Oh, I can tell we got more of them.
Speaker 9: I don't need a mic, but I'll use one, thank you so much. And I agree there's a lot of fraud. And I know all the key conservative people who've exposed this. And one thing I want shell to remember. We have an awful Republican secretary of state. His name is Brad Rettensburger. It's not really it's Raffensburger, but he's a rat and he's still running and he registered again under a Republican ticket. And I just got to tell you all this story. He called me three or four years ago. He knew me I'm active in politics, and he said, will you give me some money? And I said, have you lost your mind? You are a traitor, syrup And I went off on him and he listened, and then all of a sudden he said, well, I guess you're not going to give me any money. I said no, but he called me again four months ago. I'm just saying, this is a corrupt state, my state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think just in general, we're seeing how corrupt everything is.
Speaker 5: I mean, because it's not a blue state.
Speaker 4: Thing.
Speaker 5: It's a it's many.
Speaker 3: States, many state thing, because yeah, it's in all states and you're seeing it now, which is interesting that now you're even seeing like the administration put a focus on it, like they literally have open up a whole new I don't know if it's a department or agency or whatever, but they opened up a whole new thing just to crack down on the fraud. I think there's a new attorney General and JD. Vance is heading this new department I think about the fraud, which is a direct I would like to say it's a direct reaction to what we exposed in Minnesota because they weren't really talking about it before. No, I think and people in the thing with these fraudsters is they got away with it for so long, and it was literally right in front of our face, like the Leering Center was in front of everyone's face.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it really was. And I want to give you credit for this that your video, of course gets one hundred and fifty million views. But as an example, CBS News just did a big story on I believe it was hospice fraud in California. And that's another thing where we've been seeing allegations about that for a long time, and it's almost the novel idea of we've had. We have dozens of different publications in this country, and they can write yet another story about how Hitler or something, or you could cover something that half of America would find immediately compelling and no one is talking about it, and it is right in front of your face. And I guess that's probably your message to other young people. So much stuff is right in front of you if you just pick up a camera, pick up a microphone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and not every person needs to go and become a YouTuber, but they can go and do their own little investigation. If they see something, then take it to the person who you can go and take that too. There's a lot of people that work inside of the state governments and a lot of people who actually do get into politics because they want to make change. So there's a lot of people in the government who actually do want to create change. It's not just so much of crazies that are trying to destroy the United States. There's a lot of them, but there's also a lot of really good people who are trying to make a difference.
Speaker 5: Do you have any sense maybe where in government you're most likely to find someone who'd be helpful, who might give you a helpful tip.
Speaker 3: M that's a tough question. Well, I think like the a lot of the public record, a lot of this information need if you request it, they have to give it to you. So depending on what kind of fraud do you want to look at, you need to then go and find the department that's underneath that, and a lot of that information should be public information. You just have to request it. And sometimes like David had a request for years to get that those numbers because they didn't want to release it, and then he eventually had somebody from inside the capital release it to him. So it is like you do have to go around a lot make it happen because they don't want to fraud be exposed. And that's one of the reasons why there is so much fraud, because they have made it so complicated. It's like almost too complicated sometimes.
Speaker 5: And I believe even in Minnesota they've been hiding information about daycares now, which yes, that's one way to respond to finding what you found.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the way to hide fraud is to make it super complex to or people can't really track it down just look up how funding goes, Like look up on your AI how does funding work for daycares in California? There's like four different categories for them to make get money from the government. Like why do you need four different categories to get money to run a daycare? Like how how's that even possible? Like what's the purpose of that? Should just be as simple as it shouldn't It should be very simple, Like shouldn't one category be enough?
Speaker 5: I think we have time for one or two more.
Speaker 3: Thanks for coming in today.
Speaker 10: I just want to echo where the two ladies from Georgia said in terms of topics to cover, probably with even more focused in the coming months about election integrity. I think this is such a vital component. And have you ever considered uniting with I don't know, James o' keith or any of the other people who do what you do so well to really pressure Congress to do something about this before the next elections, because we're not sure how it's going to turn out, but this has got to be done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, James is a good friend. A lot of other journalists like Savannah Hernandez is a great friend. Ken Higby is a great friend, and I think honestly when you tackle these these top these topics, I'm trying to determine if it's better to do it all at once or come out at different angles like and so I've done video that James in the past, for instance, and he's a great person and I do think it would be beneficial to do something together as well. I had to kind of really just drop a bomb of dynamite on him. I we'll go one more question, Blake.
Speaker 11: Hi, Nick, my name is Pastor. I come from San Diego. My father in law recently had a rental property in Spring Valley, which is predominantly a Chaldean you know community, and he said, you know, within it a few days he got like, I don't know, twenty requests and they were like mainly Section eight housing and he said he would bring the people in and they would check it out. And there was just so many, like you know, there were stories of like one hundred and twenty thousand or Mercedes pulling up. And I guess how it works with Sex and eight housing is I think they only have to pay about ten percent of the rent per month, so your rent's like three thousand. The applicant or you know, whoever will has to pay like three hundred dollars a month and they could own a seven to eleven, or they could be making a few hundred thousand dollars a year and they're not spending any money on rent, and they're not spending any money on taxes. We're all paying for them to live. Have you thought about maybe approaching that or that'd be a little more difficult because you know, going to a business as far as you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that just goes to show like how bad the fraud is. Like it's everywhere, whether it's the daycares, the hospice centers, or the homes like section eight, like what he's talking about Section eight, and so, I mean, there's a lot of fraud to tackle only one man, but we're working on expanding.
Speaker 5: It's a line I saw someone remark the other day is we actually just had the number of American adults who are not in the labor force has I believe, passed the previous record high, which was during COVID. And as he pointed out, we're not seeing people starve to death. So people are getting by somehow, and a lot of it is through there's one government program out after another, and as you saw that so many of these businesses that are fraud adjacent. They'll you know, you'll have your daycare center and your medicaid center and your medical transport company, and they'll all conveniently be in the same building.
Speaker 3: Oh it's so bad. And think about how much more of a benefit these people would would be to society if they spend the same amount of time on thinking about how to defraud us versus actually like getting a job and providing some sort of benefit to society.
Speaker 5: Imagine that.
Speaker 3: Imagine that because any thought schemes aren't aren't like small, like they're billions of dollars.
Speaker 5: Right complicated anything else out there. Prosecution.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so in Minnesota they found, for instance, like the main daycare that was receiving like three point six seven million dollars. The lady tried to flee to the UK on one way ticket, and they caught her and arrested her at the airport. And then they just arrested another person with autism who are not with his I key, never mind, I'm not gonna go there. But so he go out arrested for autism center fraud. And so now that like the evidence there, I think this is what I hope the federal government's waiting or not waiting, but they're getting gathering all the information so that when it does come time to do those prosecutions, they can then just go and tackle them all.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: My personal take is, if you're in a red state, what you can advocate for now is, I know we aren't fans of big government, but you can say, let's hire more prosecutors in our state AG's office and go after these things. Because in Minnesota, for example, we saw the federal prosecutor he said, I am prosecuting as much of this as I can. There is just too much of it for us to get all of it. And I suspect that's the case in many places. But I'm being told we need to wrap. So make surely everybody.
Speaker 3: Thank you everybody. M hmm. For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com