Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful.
Speaker 2: College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married.
Speaker 1: As young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point you would say, college chapter. Go start attning point. Yould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 2: I gave my.
Speaker 1: Life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 2: Here I am Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. It is January twenty third two thousand and twenty six, Blake Nef Welcome, Howdy, good morning. We are joined right off the top here by Representative Eli Crane, a great American, a great patriot. He's fighting hard for us in the House. Representatives in DC. Welcome back to the show. Congressman, so much to get to honored to have you.
Speaker 4: Hey, thanks for having me on, guys, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. There is so much congressional news it's tough to know where to start. I'm gonna start with, however, some of the breaking news this morning. There is a kill switch piece of legislation where the government can apparently just turn off your car. Am I understanding this right, Congressman, And yet a number of Republicans voted with Democrats to keep this piece of legislation moving forward. Tell us about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, obviously, we've been trying to get back to regular order here and vote through the appropriations bills, which we're supposed to every year. As you guys know, it usually doesn't happen. We usually fund the government through an omnibus or a cr So I am glad to see that the House is actually moving in regular order. What I'm not glad to see, is the House basically buying Democrat votes and you know, allowing a lot of these Democrat amendments in. And it's never good to see Republicans voting for stuff like this, you know, I think it is exposing the American people get to see where individual members of Congress stand on certain issues. And I can't even imagine why any Republican member of the House, you know, would vote to allow kill switches in vehicles so that the government or you know, some agency can shut off your car if they don't like what you're doing.
Speaker 3: You said, buying votes, buying Democrat votes. Explain that for us in our audience a little bit. How does that trade work?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So, basically, you know, the leadership knows that if they put stuff in these appropriations bills, regardless of which one it is, that isn't righteous, it's not good Republican conservative America first policy.
Speaker 4: Then there's you know, ten, fifteen to twenty.
Speaker 5: Of us that are going to take the bill down until they make those changes. So what they do is is that they go over to the Democrats and say, how much you know, what's going to cost for your vote on this non Republican bill, and then that that's how the trades and the deals are made.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I speak for the entirety of this audience to say that this is offensive to us, that we would be giving over our own freedoms, our own control, our own agencies, just to buy a few votes from Democrats. Congressman, There's so much more to get to with you, so I want to keep mak I want to make sure we're moving quickly here. There was also another vote that you were raising a lot of hay about regarding the National Endowment for Democracy otherwise known as NED. It's a Reagan era program. Why were you fighting so hard against it? What do we need to know?
Speaker 2: What is?
Speaker 3: What does NED actually do?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So NED was obviously started under Ronald Reagan, and when you look at just the title of it, it sounds virtuous, right, you know, basically National Endowment for Democracy. Its goal was to promote democracy around the world. But what it's turned out what it's not what it started as, it's what it's become. And I want to thank uh investigative independent journalists like Mike Bens who have been raising you know, the issue, this issue for a long time and educating people to what NED has become and you know, it's become a global censorship arm. It's uh, it's used to in color revolutions all over the world. It's been used to censure, you know, sensor American people, organizations, conservative organizations, and and you know, it's it's basically been weaponized against the American people. And so that's something that if you don't set a precedent, if we don't set a precedent up here and say, if you guys continue to behave this way, we're going to defund you or quick giving you money.
Speaker 4: What do you guys think is going to happen? Now?
Speaker 5: Obviously we're not as worried that this administration is going to do that to the American people. But what happens when the balance of power shifts. A Democrat, you know, comes back into the White House, Democrats take over the House, the Senate, You're going to see the same types of things because once again Republicans have proven that they have no backbone, just vote with leadership and don't really dive into you know, these bills and what they actually do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how much money is ned getting and how many Republicans went for it.
Speaker 5: It's getting a little over three hundred million dollars and I think we had eighty one Republicans vote for this bill. And you know, I will say that I think some of the members, you know, probably didn't do research on it, but there were plenty of them that were on the floor of the House when we were debating this bill. I had myself and Pauline A Luna, Scott Perry, Andy Biggs, who's running for governor in Arizona, all you know, advocating with me that, you know, we should be defunding this organization. So many of them heard the debate, they didn't care because they quite frankly, don't care what's best for the American people. And so, you know, I think the best thing about our efforts here, even though we failed to defund ned, was we got to expose a lot of these Republicans. And this is where now it's in the American people's hands. The people that are listening to this show right now, go find that list. If your member was on the list, have a conversation with them, you know, talk to somebody who's running against them in office, you know, give them a donation, because if we don't get these people out of here, we're going to continue to see the same you know, uniparty swampy system continue to move forward regardless of what the American people think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the vote was eighty one Republican voted with Democrats to fund NED to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars that will be used for god knows what if Democrats ever get power again. Congressman, I want to shift our attention over here, and I just want to say again, you're doing an amazing job. If the people of Arizona are not hearing this loud and clear, we have your back. I mean the fact that you're on the right side of all these issues. Congressmen, speaks volumes about your character and how hard you're fighting for the state of Arizona, and we're proud to stand with you. We have a video here that just came out from Arizona's Attorney General, Chris Mays, and I'm going to play it because it should make the make your skin boil, skin crawl, and your blood boil. This is scary stuff which she's suggesting. She's saying because of Arizona's stands your ground laws, that people might have an opportunity to actually attack ice agents play four forty nine.
Speaker 6: If there are confrontations between residents and ICE agents like we've seen in other cities, Mays is concerned could turn deadly because of Arizona's so called stand your ground.
Speaker 7: Law that makes Arizona very, very different from almost every other state where this build up is happening. Bram is that we're a stand your ground staate.
Speaker 6: But to be clear, you're not telling folks you have license if you are threatened well to shoot a peace officer.
Speaker 7: No, But again, if you're being attacked by someone who is not identified as a peace officer, how.
Speaker 2: Do you know.
Speaker 6: That's one reason Maze is demanding that ICE agents remove their masks.
Speaker 7: If somebody comes at me wearing a mask and I can't tell whether they're a police officer, what am I supposed to do? That is why this is so incredibly incendiary.
Speaker 8: Your reaction, Eli Crane, You know, guys just reminded me a lot of the video that Senator Mark Kelly made several months back to sh You know, so chaos in our military, and I see the same thing going on with our own attorney general right now.
Speaker 4: Let's let's be honest.
Speaker 5: We've all seen the videos you know of ice in Minnesota, Chicago, all over the country. Not only are these guys you know she talks about wearing a mask. You know, all of them are wearing badges on their on their uniforms. And if you comply with their orders, you know, they don't they don't threaten you at all. Right, the message from the Attorney General should be the message that most of us that grew up in a good home got hey comply with law enforcement officers and if they make a mistake, you know, we'll hand it, handle it after the fact, you know, in the judicial judicial branch, right through in the in the courts. But this is what democrats are doing all over the country. They start these massive problems, all of them voting and supporting these you know, wide open southern borders, which we all know let in fifteen to twenty million illegal aliens. The American people gave the president a mandate and re electing him into office to go and arrest criminals.
Speaker 3: Candles were lit on Bondai Beach by families, by children, by people of faith to celebrate a festival of Light, a festival from Bible times, one that Jesus himself celebrated. People gathered with hope, seeking unity and comfort and tradition. But instead of light, there was darkness, violence, fear, hatred showing itself at a time meant for prayer and rejoicing. Times like this remind us that even with the ceasefire in Israel, Jewish people are being targeted simply because of their faith, and times like this remind us why the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews exists to stand in the gap providing safety and security to God's people. The Fellowship brings together Christians and Jews to be a light to suffering Jews in Israel, the former Soviet Union, or wherever the needs are greatest. Together we can make a real difference in the lives of those who need hope the most. Your gift today will help provide the security that God's people so desperately need. Visit URGENTIFCJ dot org. That's one word, URGENTIFCJ dot org, or call now at eight sixty six three three eight if CJ that's eight six six three three eight four three two five. Blake. The floor is yours with Representative Ei Crag.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Representative, We're really we want to keep flogging this a.
Speaker 3: G mays thing.
Speaker 9: It's, uh, We've discussed on this show quite a bit that there seems to be this will on the Democrats to engineer situations that will lead to violence, that will lead to crises, so that they can use it to continue and dignice. And it's it's really hard for me to not see what the Attorney General said as she kind of she wants someone to shoot at ice so then they can posture and say, look look what they did. Look what they did by trying to enforce immigration laws. The only thing we can do to fix this is to stop enforcing them. The same rad on things Representative.
Speaker 5: I do Blake, and you know, I'm reminded of a quote the issue is never the issue. The issue is always revolution. And when you see what these guys want to do to the United States and turn it into this you know, top down governmental control, socialistic, communistic, you know country.
Speaker 4: You know they've got to They've got to do it in a certain way.
Speaker 5: And I think that's why you always see them trying to tear down our institutions, undermine the integrity of our laws. Law enforcement that's got to go in and clean up the messes of the Democrat party, and uh, this is just one more instance of that. I think it's very dangerous, but I'm not surprised to see it, and you know, I just you know, my my prayers go out to these law enforcement officers who are just doing their jobs trying to remove you know, criminals from our streets.
Speaker 4: Have a very dangerous job.
Speaker 5: And then you've got the Attorney General of Arizona basically you know, wink wink, trying to give you know, some some signal to you know, citizens in Arizona or illegals in Arizona that hey, you don't really have to comply. If you feel threatened, you can stand your ground. And I think it's extremely dangerous and I wouldn't be surprised to see it lead to, you know, you know, another issue in Arizona like we saw in Minnesota, and then riots and chaos breakout in our streets.
Speaker 9: And we'd be remiss not to mention this is a woman she's governing like a Leninist or something. And this is a woman who won by a margin of point zero one percent, not even three hundred votes.
Speaker 3: That was the difference in her race.
Speaker 9: With Abahammaday not even getting into any potential conduct. But that's how close it was, and we might literally see ICE agents who die because of that outcome, who die because we have an ag in this state who goes around saying, oh, you know, yeah, if you shoot.
Speaker 3: At ICE agents, might might be perfectly reasonable. Well, it begs the question, Congressman. You see this in Virginia right now, something we've talked about on the show a lot. They got a six percent margin for Kamala. She won Virginia by six points. We won Arizona by six points. With President Trump, they are governing with an iron fist. They are ruthlessly efficient exacting their agenda. Why are Republicans in league with Democrats on a kill switch, on ned on so many other things? Why do we not have the same ruthlessness when it comes to governing that our Democrat colleagues do.
Speaker 4: I think the.
Speaker 5: Most basic way to put it is is because representing the American people and what they want is not the biggest priority for a lot of politicians in Washington, DC.
Speaker 4: Hanging holding onto.
Speaker 5: Power, winning re election, climbing the ladder, getting into leadership, and you know, skyrocketing your political career by working with the uniparty.
Speaker 4: That that is the goal for many of these.
Speaker 5: Individuals up here, and they could quite frankly care less what the American people you know think, And you guys know how much money is involved in politics. There's a couple of ways you can skin that cap. You can work with all the lobbyists, donors, special interest group to fund your campaigns so that you can achieve that goal. Or you can do what I've done, and you know what many of my colleagues in the House Freedom Caucus have done, and you know, fight for the American people and the agenda that they supported under the president. And then you know, hope that people you know that aren't special interests, lobby lobbying groups, et cetera step up and support you so that you can, you know, stay up here and do it. But I will tell you, guys, I've never really cared if if if I lose reelection. I don't like this job. I never wanted to be a politician. You know. I'd love to spend more time at home with my you know, my two daughters and my wife. But for me, this is just continued service. And it's I just feel too. It's like a lot of these moderates don't understand what time it is. They don't understand how close we are to losing this country, and so all they do is manage the decline of the country, and they don't ever play offense.
Speaker 4: And that's something that I refuse to join them in. And I that's one of the reasons I love Turning Points so much.
Speaker 5: You guys went into the Lions then in academia when many of us thought it was gone decades ago. And that's why I love the fact that you guys are sitting on you know, this panel right now, carrying on the legacy of Charlie Kirk and everything you know that he started. And I love this organization. I love what you guys are doing. We're in the same fight, We're on the same team. We're just you know, fighting, you know, in different arenas.
Speaker 3: I want us to hit this email.
Speaker 9: We just got this fresh in the inbox from someone who will remain anonymous. He says, please keep my name anonymous. I am an ice officer in the Phoenix Field Office. One of our officers was assaulted last night by protesters. These are professional agitators. They use radios to coordinate blocking our entrance and exits. Last week, spray painted our gate and our side door. He has a video that we can't view just this moment yet, but he says that we're in a not terribly secured location when.
Speaker 3: We have images, and we have images just some of what they said.
Speaker 9: It says one of them says you slaughter babies and the other says ice kills. This is the environment we're working in where we have an ag agitating people to say, oh, in some situations, it's legal for you to blow an ice officer's brains out.
Speaker 3: That is what state is sign. She wants a Kent State scenario playing out. She wants to be able to say, look at what they did and to use that as leverage to fight them legally, morally, politically. It's very disgusting. We got a country to save and there's a lot of bad people that are doing bad things, and I just we have your back one hundred percent. Thank you for your service, Congressman. I feel what you're saying personally. Intimately, there's a lot better lives to choose than being in this fight. But there might not be one with more purpose. We all take it on the chin when we step into this arena. So God, bless you, Thank you, so much. We'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 4: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, if you've been a faithful Kirk podcast listener for any amount of time, then you've probably already heard about strong Cell. It was Charlie's favorite supplement. If you want to deal with your brain fog, fatigue, lack of energy, or constant illness, then you have to try strong Sell. People always ask Charlie how he's able to keep his mind so sharp and his energy up, and strong Cell was his go to every day. I traveled the country with Charlie watching people ask him time and again if he really believed in strong Cell, and I loved watching him tell him. Yes, he loved it, and he used it, and he made us all believers too. Here at the Charlie Kirk Show.
Speaker 1: Strong Cell uses a proprietary delivery of any DH to make sure it goes straight to your cells to help your mitochondria. And since there are cells in every air of your body, then healthier cells equals a healthier you.
Speaker 3: And now you can try strong Cell completely risk free with their ninety day money back guarantee. That's right, completely risk free to try.
Speaker 1: That strong Sell dot com forward slash Charlie and don't forget to use special discount code Charlie at checkout to get a special twenty percent off just for Kirk listeners. Strong sell dot Com forward slash Charlie check it.
Speaker 3: Out right now. All right, So we've got Tyler Boyer. He's supposed to be joining us. He told me he got he's literally working the phones. We're building the Red Wall. It's a really really big deal and a big initiative, and we're hiring for it. And so we want to tell you guys all about that. And when you have a conversation like we just had with Eli Crane, you realize how important it is that we are electing the right Republicans. You've got to elect the right Republicans. We do a whole endorsement thing attorningpoint action. We need fighters that will make our elected leaders just as Charlie always said, we want elected leaders like will remember this, that are as conservative as their voters, that are as dedicated to this country as our voters. In the meantime, we've got jd Vance is at the March for Life. Let's go ahead and just tune in there for one second while we're waiting for Tyler and get a flavor for what jd' said.
Speaker 10: Let me just say, my friends, that we have to be clear. We cannot be neutral. Our country cannot be indifferent about whether its next generations.
Speaker 2: Live or die, because think about.
Speaker 10: It, what ultimately gives meaning and life to the United States of America.
Speaker 2: This is not a new question.
Speaker 10: Every civilization has been forced to answer it.
Speaker 2: You march today. We march today because you.
Speaker 10: Have an answer to this question about what kind of civilization we are and about what kind of civilization we're going to become in the future. I read an article some time ago. It was about classic archaeology, of all things, and one particular piece piece of information has haunted me that one of the telltale signs of an ancient brothel in the pagan world was that you'd always find a large number of baby skeletons nearby, a lot of baby skeletons, and those bones predominantly belonged to boys, because unlike little girls, those boys would be of no use to the future adults who were running those brothels. Now, this is shocking to us because we grew up in a Christian culture and were formed.
Speaker 2: By religious values.
Speaker 10: Even those of us who aren't particularly faithful. It's a shocking thing to hear, but we have to remember that in the ancient pagan world, discarding children was routine, from the skeletons in Brothels to the child sacrifice.
Speaker 2: Of the Mayans.
Speaker 10: The mark of barbarism is that we treat babies like inconvenience is to be discarded, rather than the blessings to cherish that they are. But the inheritance of our civilization is something else, the fact that a scripture tells us each life is fearfully and wonderfully made by our creator. The March for Life, my friends, it's not just about a political issue. As important as all this politics stuff is, it is about whether we will remain a civilization under God, or whether we ultimately return to the paganism that dominated the past. Today, the far left in this country tells our young people that marriage and children are obstacles, that it's irresponsible, even im moral, because of climate change or some other reason, to encourage our young people to raise a family. They tell us that life itself is a burden. But we hear it this march. We know that it's a lie. We know that life is a gift. We know that babies are precious because we know them and we love them, and we see.
Speaker 2: The way that they can transform our families.
Speaker 10: We know that family is not just the source of a great joy, but it's part of God's design for men and women, a design that extends outward from the family, to our neighborhoods, to our communities, and to the United States of America itself. And we know, we here know that treating everyone with dignity isn't always easy, it's not always convenient, but it's.
Speaker 2: The right thing to do.
Speaker 10: We know that the people telling our young men and women the discarding family and children is a form of liberation. We know that those people are telling a lie. And so to our fellow Americans, we march in part to serve as a witness. To our fellow Americans. We say, You're never gonna find great meaning in a cubicle or in front of a computer screen, but you will find great meaning if you dedicate yourself to the creation and sustenance of human life. Now I must address an elephant in the room, and I've.
Speaker 2: Heard the guy over here talking about it.
Speaker 10: A fear, a fear that some of you have that not enough progress has been made that not enough has happened in the political arena, that we're not going fast enough, that our politics have failed to answer the clarion call to life that this march represents, and that all of us, I believe, hold in our hearts. And I want you to know that I hear you, and that I understand there will inevitably be debates within this movement. We love each other, but we're going to have open conversations about how best to use our political system to advance life, how prudential we must be, and the cause of advancing human life. I think these are good, honest and natural debates, and frankly, they're.
Speaker 2: Not just good for all of you. They help keep people like me honest, and that's an important thing.
Speaker 10: But I think all of us also have to remember that we are commanded to let not our hearts be troubled. Because I look at this crowd and I see young people for whom Dobbs is the only world they've ever known, And I see people with just a little bit more gray in their hair.
Speaker 2: For fifty years toiled.
Speaker 10: To live in a country where questions of life would be answered by we the people, rather than tyrants.
Speaker 2: And roads. All of us have heard their stories.
Speaker 10: They've heard of the movement betrayed, of taking one step forward and then two steps back, and then three steps forward after that.
Speaker 2: They know stories of heartbreak and of triumph.
Speaker 10: Some of them I've known very personally from ballot issues that I fought very hard for, some of which have gone the right way and some of which have gone the wrong way. And I remember friends of mine who spent their entire lives fighting for the unborn without ever seeing the victories that have accumulated in recent years. My friends, I'd ask you to look where the fight for life stood just one decade ago, and now look where it stands today.
Speaker 2: We have made tremendous.
Speaker 10: Strides over the last year, and we're going to continue to make strides over the next three years to come.
Speaker 2: But I'm a realist.
Speaker 10: I know that there is still much road ahead to travel.
Speaker 2: Together.
Speaker 10: Take heart, Take heart, and how far we've come. But don't lose sight of why we march. And so long as you are out there marching for life, I hope you know that the Vice President of the United States will march with you.
Speaker 2: God bless you all and beks for having me.
Speaker 3: Vice President jd Vance was bringing it. I love this, by the way, this clip. I have to play it back for you because we didn't take it. He said this before we took the feed. But obviously many of you know that jd Vance and Usha Vance are expecting their fourth child, and jd Vance wants the record to show that he practices what he preaches four seventy nine.
Speaker 10: Now, some of you may remember that in my remarks last year, I told you all that one of the things I most wanted in the United States of America was more families and more babies. So let the record show you have a vice president who practices what he preaches.
Speaker 3: Hi, folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at why REFI. You've probably been hearing me talk about why REFI for some time now. We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why Refy will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay they tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over for American We see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Why REFI can help. Just go to y refi dot com. That's the letter, why then refi dot com. And remember why REFI doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to yrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you. We are joined by Tyler Boyer, COO of Turning Point Action and really the architect of a lot of our ballot chasing initiatives. Our ballot well, I wouldn't say harvesting, we don't really do that in our states we're working in right, but really the field game, the machine building out the machine at Turning Point Action. We wanted to have him on today to describe that we're coming up against a minute break. So in the interim, I just want to say that Tyler and I have been practicing what the Vice president is preaching, but Blake here is still lagging behind. We need to Blake needs to get hitched and start pro creating, making babies. Just gonna I'm gonna spade of spade all right, Well, well, so emails Freedom at Charliekirk dot com. Freedom at Charliekirk dot com. Let us know if you have somebody that would be the perfect match for Blake now, because he is a he is a absolute steal. I promise you so, Tyler. Tell us this is a massive new initiative. We're launching it this week. We are hiring in two key states. Explain.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So we've already been obviously hitting the ground running in Arizona early on again, this was early last year, Charlie Kirk came out endorsed Andy Biggs for governor in Arizona. He will be the most conservative, greatest governor ever in Arizona. Arizona has been a subject of obviously ours if you've listened to the show, watched the show for ballot chasing, because the proof is in Arizona. What we did in twenty twenty four was we swung in this state the furthest to the right of any of the swing states.
Speaker 3: Repeat. This was the most successful swing state because of multiple factors, but the prime factor was because of the work the turning point action did we swarmed the state. Tyler did a great job. We hired a ton of ballot chasers. All right, we won the state by almost six points.
Speaker 11: We have a great team and we had the greatest outcome with and that's because low propencity voters were targeted with a full, completely filled out field staff and we have an incredible team across Arizona. We kept those people in place and we hired up, scaled up again for this election cycle.
Speaker 3: So repeat, we had the most So it was like Arizona was the we threw the kitchen sink at it. We were in other states, but Arizona we threw the kitchen sink at and we kept those people in place, that permanent field army.
Speaker 11: Permanent infrastructures what we call it. And so the plan was, let we scaled back and we said okay, or we didn't scale up. We stepped back and we said, okay, what do we need to do to scale up in other states to prepare for twenty twenty eight. We looked at the map, the the best way through the blue wall, because we know that's the strategy the left's going to take the Left has basically two strategies. One is try to fracture the South in Georgia, in North Carolina. We see that happening right now, what they're doing in the Senate race in North Carolina and the Center Race in Georgia. And then you know, obviously they just need to win at least one, if not multiples, of the blue Wall, which is Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan. The best way to it to make it so that they can't win by just winning the blue Wall on a national on a national scale in twenty twenty eight is by winning Nevada and New Hampshire and New Hampshire and Arizona with the Arizona and continual with Arizona. So this week we are happy and pleased to announce we've launched full hiring, opening up offices in both New Hampshire Nevada. We're putting our money where our mouth is. I spent all day with our team, Lacy and our team who's incredible, knocking out tons of interviews. We have eight people that we're hiring in both of those states and offices opening, laying the groundwork for twenty twenty eight, but also back ending in twenty twenty six, because we have a Senate race that's winnable in New Hampshire. It's the closest blue state that is flippable in addition to Michigan and Georgia. And then you have in Nevada and really important governor's race and keeping Joe Lombardo the governor through twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean this is a huge initiative, huge, huge, huge initiative. So we are hiring up. So where do people go if they want to apply for a job.
Speaker 11: Yeah, tpaction dot com slash careers, that's tpaction dot com slash careers. The graphic is up tpaction dot com slash careers. Follow us at anywhere that you can get consumed Turning Point Action content. We're gonna be hiring, hiring, hiring hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of full time people in each of these states, Arizona, New Hampshire, Nevada.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And so I think there's often a question about why are we not nether states. We are we are going to be, so explain that because I think some people want Turning Point Action to do all fifty states. They want us to fight on every congressional race, and on some level we can. There's endorsements, there's uh, you know, we'll interview them here. There's volunteers, there's the app The answer is simple.
Speaker 9: The answer is it's we want to do it properly in as many states as we can, not just be in as many states as we I wish we had the rest.
Speaker 3: Properly you need.
Speaker 9: A certain amount of people, a certain amount of money, a certain amount of infrastructure, a certain amount of time.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I uh, you know, we would love to get to a place where we are scaled to every state, but we are in We have full time staff intended. The most important key targets is we're the only national organization on the right that's full time staff on all ten states.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 11: And then in addition to that, you've you brought up swing states, swing districts within swing states. So there are congressional districts that are at play, that are really important, that are in some states that it's difficult to fund, you know, people before. A good example of that is we had a swingy situation in Alaska. You have a really important one in Maine. You have a handful of important congressional races in New York and California. We organize around the tourney. You brought up the Turning Point Action application, so anyone can download the Turning Point Action Application and get to work to help out.
Speaker 2: In those states.
Speaker 11: And we also have a huge volunteer army that we were wanting to support and continue to grow. But we're also leading by example to Blake's points, because we can't be everywhere. Is show people how to do the work that we're doing in these specific key target states so then they can help build their own operations in their own states. And so we're working together with national organizations across the country to help fortify these individual places. We're focused predominantly this early ahead of the election, putting as many bodies on the ground so we can win and set up for success, not just in twenty twenty six, belts to twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's huge work. I mean the Senate is going to be tricky. I think we're going to hold the Senate. The real question is can we hold the House. So we're playing in these swing districts, in swing states. We have full time staff in ten states.
Speaker 11: We've endorsed in many of these places indoors.
Speaker 3: Again, you're staffing up by the hundreds in New Hampshire, Arizona, and Nevada, which, by the way, just to underscore Tyler's larger point, if we build a red wall and we hold the states that we've held in the past, which is a big if. Admittedly in Georgia and North Carolina, those are going to be battles, no doubt. But if we hold the sun Belt and we expand in New Hampshire, we hold Arizona, Nevada, Democrats can't win a national race, so people need to understand the electoral math that puts us already over to seventy. They can't win back the White House if we hold ground that we've already held. So that's a bit if. It's gonna be a big challenge. But listen at that point, if you win a blue wall state, it's bonus, it's gravy and h and so that's that's what we're trying to do, is build permanent infrastructure in the states that matter. New Hampshire is a really interesting case as well, because we have a chance to pick up a Senate seat in New Hampshire.
Speaker 11: A Senate, a potential congression at least one congressional seat. Right you already hold the governorship you hold.
Speaker 3: There's more than there are. There's more Republicans than Democrats in the state of New Hampshire. The independent vote is the big toss up. New Hampshire is the only.
Speaker 11: Perceivably Democrat controlled state that has way more Republicans out than Democrats, and so there's there's no reason to lose those states. So yeah, you have to put the but you have to put the bodies on the ground to chase the votes, to talk to the voters, and get the vote out on election day.
Speaker 3: If I was a Massachusetts Republican, I would just probably just move.
Speaker 11: You should every Massachusetts Republican, every Vermont Republican should just move right across the border and make New Hampshire a deep red state.
Speaker 3: New Hampshire great again. For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com.