Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say, college chapter. Go start atturning point, you say, high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same. Here I am.
Speaker 2: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome to The Charlie Kirk Show. March fourth, twenty twenty six, welcome, Blake. Lots to get to today we have a jam pack show. I'm excited to announce that we have Steve Toff who has he took down took down Dan Frenchman, Dan Crenshaw, and that was a big upset. Dan Crenshaw becomes the first incumbent House member to lose his reelection bid.
Speaker 4: So he's done and so there you go. That is a turning point.
Speaker 3: Action endorsed candidate taking out d Dan Crenshaw in Texas's second district.
Speaker 5: To everyone who turned out Phoenix Woodlands.
Speaker 3: Area north of Houston, Houston, because you know you limited veotix anyway. So we've got him in the second hour at one point thirty eastern, so don't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: We're excited to talk to him. We've actually also got an admiral.
Speaker 3: We're going to talk tactics, what we know about chessboard pieces moving across the board in the Iran War. But we want to unpack everything that's going on right now with the primary elections in Texas that happened last night here on Real America's Voice. Steve Bannon did a bang up job covering the outcomes last night, So kudos to him had tip big time. But let's get into the Senate race. Because this was the big one, and there's a lot going on, you know, on the AG's house races. We get that. Let's go, let's go to this. John Cornyn looks like he eked out a victory over Ken Paxton. We endorse Ken Paxton. But the big story here, Blake is it's hard to overstate how much of a David versus Goliath story this.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, they.
Speaker 5: Spent approximately what sixty million dollars.
Speaker 3: I've seen sixty I've seen seventy five. I've seen one hundred and five.
Speaker 6: It depends huge amounts of money either way. They massively spent to keep Cornyn in office. I would say corn has to be one of the Republicans who sparks the least enthusiasm among the base of his state and around the country.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the angle here, though. If you're looking at that, you see Wesley Hunt got almost three hundred thousand votes. Okay, that is a lot of votes, and mark my words, turnout's going to be even higher for the next for the runoff. Okay, so what you're seeing is a forty one point nine percent for Cornyn the incumbent over forty point seven percent for Ken Paxton.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's just corn corn is a guy.
Speaker 6: I think it's pretty safe to say Paxton has advantaged in the runoff. And the reason for this is Cornan is a pro amnesty Republican, yes, well known for that.
Speaker 3: Also Wesley Hunt. Most of those votes for Wesley Hunt are probably going to go to Paxton. And here's the other thing. The Senate Leadership Fund was hitting Wesley Hunt. So if the Senate Leadership Fund is obviously wants John corn they think John Cornyn is the more electable of the two candidates, But then you go after Wesley Hunt, you're alienating Wesley Hunt's voters. I'm not exactly sure what the logic was on that, But the piece here that's important is the establishment wants John Cornyn. They think that he is more electable. And maybe he might be maybe.
Speaker 5: Although it's okay he's a vote for amnesty. I would rather not have a vote for amnesty in the Senate. He's a vote against so many things.
Speaker 3: He might be more electable or but here's the thing. They have said this about Ken Paxton from the jump. They have done this to him in every statewide election, and guess what, Ken Paxton keeps winning and winning by a sizable majority. Now, I'm not saying that if you put Cornyan up against Tall Rico that corn wouldn't get maybe a percentage point more or a percentage point and a half. But then you get this senator that's good for nothing in the US Senate. We have enough of those. Ken Paxton is a fighter. He's proven he can win statewide again and again and again. They always throw the same attack lines at him. He's absolutely capable of winning the against well.
Speaker 5: That is the more important thing.
Speaker 6: Because the candidate on the Democrat side, I think we were all hoping we would get to go against Jasmine Crockett. We all have found her highly entertaining. She's given us a lot of enjoyment.
Speaker 5: Over the years.
Speaker 6: But Jasmine Crockett's somewhat long shot primary bid where she opened with a video of President Trump calling her an idiot while sitting there, has fallen short. She has fallen short. We should bid farewell for her with one final video, I think, which is her coming out and saying that the primary was rigged by the Republicans. We will note primaries in Texas are just run by the parties themselves. So I guess the Republican has infiltrated the Democrat Party and just set.
Speaker 4: It all up.
Speaker 6: We'll bid her farewell with one last cry of racism.
Speaker 7: For seventy one alright has already stated we encourage each and every one of you to remain resilient. We cannot allow this type of behavior to be rewarded, because so long as they know that they can win, even if it means cheating, then they will continue.
Speaker 8: To do it.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, wait, wait, wait wait wait, hold on.
Speaker 3: I have been credibly informed that there is no such thing as election fraud. I have been credibly informed. But yet Jasmine Crockett alleges that there was cheating going on. My favorite thing to see is Democrats alleging other Democrats are cheating or in this case, I guess she did. She said that Republicans rigged it or something. I don't know why we would rig it, Okay, I had, so I begrudgingly am going to give Blake to a little hat tip period a very good line about Tall Rico.
Speaker 6: Now Tall Rico, so that is that is who won James Tolerance Ta Rico Presbyterian seminarian, I think is what he was so and.
Speaker 4: But but is he moderate?
Speaker 6: Well, so that's the thing is that they're going we often kind of reintroduce talercate everyone. You're going to be seeing him. He is now the standard bearer for the Democrats this midterm. He is their guy. He's probably going to get the most money. If he were to win next November, it will be touted as their biggest win. We're going to see this guy everywhere, James tell Rico, and they're going to tell you he's a moderate, he's the new face of the Democrat party. He's Christian, he's a good old boy, all these things. James tall Rico is not moderate. He's just white.
Speaker 5: That's just all in it. He is a white male.
Speaker 3: Can we repeat that for the folks in the back that maybe didn't hear you. James tall Rico is not moderate, he's just white.
Speaker 6: It is the exact same thing they ran with Tim Walls in last the well not a man there, but yeah, Tim Walls. The point is they trot this guy out and they say, look, he's a white, straight guy. You know, he hunts, he was on a football team or ago. He's moderate, He's safe for all of you when we know because he tells you himself. He embraces all of the worst, most radical policies of the Democratic Party, like we have Gavin Newsom coming out and sort of signaling now we should maybe chill out on the transgender stuff, guys, when this guy is going out and uh saying stuff like this four ninety five.
Speaker 9: God is both masculine and feminine and everything in between. God is non binary.
Speaker 6: Or this where he said, uh, you know, there are six biological sexes five twenty four.
Speaker 9: I want us all to be aware of is that that modern science obviously recognized as that there are many more than two biological sexes.
Speaker 10: In fact, there are six, but six biological sexes, Like this is the moderate, Say this is the moderate because the radical debs they believe there's infinity sexes.
Speaker 3: At least he's limiting it to six. So this is he is moderate. He's a total modern he only believes in six sexes. So here's here's a Bible verse for you, Blake James fourteen six. Jesus answered, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Now Here ta Rico's take on this five point thirty.
Speaker 9: Five leave Christianity points to the truth. I also think other religions of love point to the same truth. I think of different religious traditions as different languages. So you and I could sit here and debate what to call this cup, and you could call it a cup in English, you'd call it something else in Spanish and French. But we are all talking about the same reality. I believe Jesus Christ reveals that reality to us, but I also think that other traditions reveal that reality in their own ways, with their own symbol structures. And I've learned more about my tradition by learning more about Buddhism and Hinduism and Islam and Judaism, and so I see these beautiful faith traditions as circling the same truth about the universe, about the cosmos, and that truth is inher a mystery.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I think it's worth repeating every time you see these clips. I want you to tell yourself, James taal Rico is not moderate.
Speaker 4: He's just white. Okay.
Speaker 6: I mean, so, I think we have we can come up with various terms for what tall Rico believes, but it's not for Christianity, that is, a er believer in the Christ who said he was sent by God to redeem sens or not answer the question well.
Speaker 4: And this is the thing.
Speaker 3: Left wing Christianity is an extraordinary intellectual exercise because you can see there James tal Rico is twisting himself into ideological and intellectual knots, trying to carve a way out for a progressive to relate to what he's saying so that they don't think he's a bigot, you know, not like all us Maga Bible thumpers. And it's designed progressive christian to blot out all the aspects of the faith that don't align with the Democrat Party platform. Sat another way, they put their own ideologies, their own wants, their own appetites ahead of the commandments of God in scripture. And that's why it's completely unrecognizable to your average Christian, to your average Evangelical, to your average Catholic, to your average Orthodox. And this is a verse for James Tyalrico. I'd love to get his feedback on the two Timothy four three through four, for the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears, they will accumulate for themselves, teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths. And that's what you're seeing with the progressive Christians like James tall Rico.
Speaker 5: I feel like we.
Speaker 6: Need, we're gonna need a sustained investigation to find out how many coexist.
Speaker 5: Bumper stickers, James Tolerago.
Speaker 6: Hass on his car, on his computers, on various paraffine alia throughout his life because the answer.
Speaker 5: Is not zero, the answer zero.
Speaker 3: Well, and listen. To make a further point, this is how James tall Rico uses scripture in his Christian faith, and going to seminary of course, because because no seminaries are progressive. Of course, to defend abortion, not just any abortion, by the way, trans abortion as well.
Speaker 4: Four ninety.
Speaker 9: Before we go further, I want to acknowledge that our trans community needs abortion care too. Defending Trans Texas is something we have to do every day at the state Capitol, and you better believe I'll be getting sermons on that too. So when I use the word woman, it should not be understood as an exhaustive term, but rather as a as a lens through which to understand, examine, and interrogate patriarchy.
Speaker 6: Okay, so I'm going to note something. So for those against say he was preaching Saint Andrew's Presbyterian church, I want to go back to his whole Every religion is true. Saint Andrew is an apostle, and according to tradition, he is martyred on an ex cross because he will not follow the Roman gods. He will not follow other the pagan gods. He preaches that Christ is the savior and the only you know is the way and the truth of life, and that God is the only God. And for that he is executed according to Christian tradition. That is why he is Saint Andrew.
Speaker 5: So how can.
Speaker 6: James go out there and say, well, actually, the Romans were also just on their way to the truth, and you know he probably should have been more tolerant of that.
Speaker 3: Well, he probably would have said, well, the Romans were not practicing a religion of love.
Speaker 6: He might have said the bet because the Romans, the Romans didn't have nearly the problem with abortion that the early Christians did.
Speaker 5: But no, he says they were wrong on that one too.
Speaker 3: Listen, be careful and beware of false teachers that will lead you astray, and they will tell you whatever their itching ears want to hear because they are avoiding persecution for the truth. That is essentially what this is. God says, do you fear man? Do you fear God?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: When you watch down scripture and when you put your own intellect and your own ideologies and your own political platform ahead of what scripture says, well, that's false teaching and it's extremely dangerous. But wait, there's more. James tall Rico's bad on the border. Can you imagine being a Texan and being awful on the border, and you.
Speaker 6: Have a Republican's bad on the border in the Senate for Texas.
Speaker 4: Right, fair enough, four ninety four.
Speaker 9: Our southern border should be like our front porch. There should be a giant welcome mat out front and a lock on the door. We can welcome immigrants who want to live the American dream. We can build a pathway to citizenship for those neighbors who have been here, making us richer and stronger, and we can keep out people who mean to do us harm.
Speaker 4: Giant front porch welcome.
Speaker 6: He is not moderate, He's just a white guy, and they're going to endlessly do this spent and it's really sinister. As as Christians, we have to be especially alert when they put these fake Christians in front of you and they say, oh, yeah, he's he loves Jesus too, and when they're preaching something that is really evil. When he is preaching literal child sacrifice in a supposed church, that is honestly far worse and far more sinister it than if he was just a non religious democrat.
Speaker 4: Woe unto you.
Speaker 3: As America turns two hundred and fifty, we want to help Good Ranchers take a moment to remember the people who built it, and those, of course are America's ranchers. For over two hundred and fifty years, ranchers had worked tirelessly to feed America through droughts, wars, recessions, pandemics, changing politics. They don't stop and that is the kind of legacy Good Ranchers was built on. Unlike others, Good Ranchers is a meat company that's one hundred percent committed to America, not just in words, but in practice. Every cut they offer is raised on local American farms and ranches, from the pasture to the final seal on every box. So as we head into a year meant to celebrate American culture, Good Ranchers stands right at the heart of that story. I am actually a good Rancher subscriber myself, and I love how easy it is to manage my orders. When life gets busy or traveling, I pause or move my order and just if you clicks, it's simple, flexible, and actually built around your schedule. To support a company that honors America's past president and future, visit goodranchers dot com. When you start your plan. You'll get a you'll get to pick a free meat that will be included in every order for life, and you'll get twenty five dollars off your first order using my exclusive code Charlie. That's Charlie for twenty five dollars off your first order, just to try Good Ranchers out, because they're that confident you'll love it. Good Ranchers dot Com American meat delivered. So we have potentially on the show now one of the most accomplished military minds that I think we've ever had, and I want to talk strategy, chessboard, chess pieces on a board kind of thing. This is Admiral Bob Harward He grew up in Iran, graduated from the Tehran American School and speaks Farsi. A former Navy seal and Vice admiral, he led US operation in Afghanistan in Iraq served as Deputy commander of the US Central Command, I mean, counter terrorism, all the things. This is a very accomplished gentleman, Admiral Bob Harwood. Welcome to the show. Honored to have you. There's so much news out of Iran. Give us the big picture of view right now. How are our troops along with the israel How are they performing? Are we ahead of schedule, behind schedule? Your assessment, sir, incredible.
Speaker 11: The whole thing, from cradle to grave is just incredible. That's the best description I can have. That we had a leader who was finally, after forty years, willing to take the political risk to stand up to this repressive regime that has been killing our people, attacking our partners in the region, attacking us in cyber and panetic activities in Iraq and Yemen. So that in itself is incredible. Then the actions of our military the real testament, the long term investments, the long term commitment, the professionalism of our military, and the capability and capacity of our military to come in here in a matter of days and really obliterate their integrated air defense system, their ability to project power. So it's just unprecedented. And then most important is you've noted the strategy and what this means. This changes the geopolitical content of a world as we know it. Right now, we've removed one of the axis of evil that everyone's acknowledged for the last three or four decades. Or it's just incredible in every way.
Speaker 3: So I want to play this clip from Secretary of War Pete Hegseth talking about kind of the initial volley and return fire that we saw from around. He talks about it as a scripted play, like a football team for eighty two.
Speaker 12: But I like in Iran's predicament to a football team who scripted the first twenty plays of a game. The team knew what plays to run because their first few drives were scripted. But now that the game has started and the blitz is on, they don't know what plays to call, let alone how to get in the huddle and call those plays. Iran's senior leaders are dead. The so called governing council that might have selected a successor dead, missing, or cowering in bunkers, too terrified to even occupy the same room.
Speaker 4: General's, mid level officers, enlisted ranks.
Speaker 12: They can't talk or communicate, let alone mount a coordinated and sustained offensive. The Iranian Air Force is no more built for nineteen ninety six, destroyed in twenty twenty six. The Iranian Navy rests at the bottom of the Persian Gulf.
Speaker 3: So now this, I mean, all of this is amazing. And Pete hag Seth basically said that you know their aired defe This is about We're about to command this guy's over Iran in a day or two, less than a week. But then the question, then, Sir, becomes how long does this take?
Speaker 6: Because we are seeing the concerns Admiral about missile stockpiles. Does the US have enough for this to go weeks months on end? Can we win that war of attrition with whatever Iran's built up? That's a concern I'm seeing a lot of people have, and we are seeing, for example, people are betting money on this sort of thing, and the prediction markets say there's only about a forty percent chance that the regime falls by July. Can the us sustain this if the fight is going into April, May, the summer, June, July.
Speaker 11: Well, first off, I just agree with that premise completely. And again, our stockpiles are less relevant once we stop the ability to project power. If they can't launch missiles, they can't launch drones, they can't mind the straits of our mows. Who cares how long it takes. They can't hurt us, they can't hurt our allies. Time is on our sides, and do we arm the courage? Do we move arms into the people the opposition? Look, we've had thirty years of hunting people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yem and everywhere. We can apply that same capability here in Iran to the IRGC and the regime that's been killing its people. So then time is irrelevant as long as they pose no threat and we've defanged them, which we're doing now. And as I said previously, we could will be at that tipic point now. We could take all the time in the world to eviscerate the leaders and those people who want to continue to project this ideology of radical Islam being a legit, jitimate form of government to repress its people and threaten others in the region and US and our allies. So time becomes irrelevant in that mind. So we have plenty of time to sustain that for whatever it takes. And I think back to your timeline June or July. Once we've eviscerated that and focused capacity and capability on the IRGC, you're going to see a lot more people turning. They're going to have to make that choice dry and while to live and be a part of the future or a my one just sacrifice my life for losing cause that has been proven to be illegitimate. So that's where I think this thing only accelerates. So this June and sustainment, I think that's a.
Speaker 4: Red hearing copy that.
Speaker 3: And so you're also a member of the Iron Policy Project at the Jewish Institute for National Security of America. So one of the things that's striking about this is you've seen, at least in America, but really around the world, you've seen Jews and Iranians celebrating in the streets together, which I think is a really I mean, you wouldn't necessary really see that or predict to see that, But you speak Farsi, you know something about the internal makeup of the people in Iran. What is the next step then, especially when we're talking about potentially arming the Kurds, I mean, because then you start worrying about civil war breaking out or something like that. What is the will of the IRGC and those loyal to the regime to stick and stay fighting, and what would be the process for turning over the government and getting a new government in its place.
Speaker 11: Let me go back to your initial comments about Israelis or Jews in the Iranians. When I grew up in Iran from sixties to seventy nine collapsed, the largest Jewish community outside of Israel was in Iran. It's right, and it was a very secular nation. They worked together business. It was really a peaceful area. And I've been in LA's and a few months ago where I attended bar Mitza there were more Persians and Iranians than there were Jews in that bar Mitzvah. So this ideology is what's made this whole regime so perverse. They flipped that on the head and made them their enemy and a threat as well as US, and the Iranian people have come to realize it's all a lie and facade. So again back to this flipping the regime. Once we've decimated that the ability to project power and can go after using signal intelligence, human intelligence, space assets, and can track and watch people not only to finish and fix them, but to identify them to the opposition groups so they can be targeted internally. And a few of those start occurring, You're going to watch these guys turn very quickly or leave the country if they can. So I think when you've got a nation of ninety million people where they've spoken very loudly, they've been on the streets protest and we're murdered, they're ready to hold these people accountable and act against them. And so again, I think that timeline can move much quicker than people realize.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and do we have have we? You know?
Speaker 3: I'm looking here at iran in an international dot com and there's a note here that I logged. It says the IRGC is also reportedly deeply concerned that once daylight breaks on Sunday, people across various parts of the country may take to the streets, potentially triggering a new wave of gatherings and protests. Have you heard anything on your end about a potential new wave of protests? People taking to the streets or is it too early to tell.
Speaker 11: No, it's inevitable. They've already been done it, but they were mowed down. Now the President, as he said, help is on the way. The help's there, and it's even coming. More so, they're gonna being powder. I don't know if it happens Sunday, if it happens Monday, it's coming. So no doubt about it. You'd have to be a blind man not to see a The day of reckoning for this regime and those who stood with it, willing to murder the people will be is coming much quicker than people realize. So this tipping point can occur almost any day now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean, listen, we certainly hope it doesn't devolve into some sort of sectarian fighting or civil war. And that's why we have people like you that know the people better than we do and understand what's going to happen next. So last ten fifteen seconds to you, sir.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's just again, just as we start. This is an incredible event, and we gotta start bickering phone stones at me. Let's see it through to fruition and then we can debate afterward. But We're in the middle of the fight now and this thing's going at a great rate of speed. Don't diminish it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nobody, sir, nobody is.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're all impressed by our military, Mike, and it is incredible to watch.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Your perspective is invaluable and your accomplishments for this country are We respect them greatly and are grateful for you and your service, sir. Thank you so much. Thank you, guys, God bless you.
Speaker 6: The online world moves fast, and it's moving even faster these days. That's why TikTok approaches teen safety with families in mind from the start, because discovery and creativity are both wonderful things, but it's important to make sure that safety comes first as well. On TikTok, teenagers have over fifty built in protections right from when they join.
Speaker 5: Accounts.
Speaker 6: Routines all start private by default, They're not open to the entire world, and for those under sixteen, direct messages are turned off. Only their friends can comment on their videos. And that kind of approach matters because feeling confident and comfortable about these platforms your teenagers are on shouldn't mean digging through a bunch of menus and trying to set everything up yourself and worrying that you got it wrong. TikTok is taking a proactive approach. Their protections are built in from the moment those teenagers, so that safety and peace of mind for parents is there right from the start. All of this is to say when safety comes first, discovery and creativity can follow without fear. Learn more by going to TikTok dot com slash guardians guide. That's TikTok dot com slash guardians Guide.
Speaker 3: Our US military is second to none, and we love our military, we support them, and again, once this conflict began raging, we want to win, all right, once you press go, like I think, the patriotic thing to do is not take it blindly, not not ask questions or anything like that. I disagree with all of those things, but we hope and pray for the safety of our troops, for the success of our troops, and that this will ultimately prove to be a good thing for the world. Now you may have disagreed with this going on. By the way, Blake, Blake is gonna pull emails. We talked about this. I don't know if you've already done, but Yeah, I've been looking at them where where it's like, you know, we've got emails.
Speaker 6: And it's I feel like we've done our best on the show to talk about how we think Charlie would have reacted to the build up to this war and the outbreak of it. And I feel a sign that we're hopefully getting it right is we have competing emails that say we are betraying Charlie by being too supportive of the president, and we are betraying Charlie by being too critical of the lead up to.
Speaker 5: The war, and that we are skeptical of it. So and listen, I think that's about the position.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was exactly Charlie's experience with when it came to these things. But a couple of cool things have happened, actually just and cool in the sense that, like, listen, I love our military. There's nothing that is going to make me not love the military. I my brother serves, I have family members that serve, and we're proud of them when they do cool things. And you know, you could disagree with the premise of the war and still think that what they're doing is cool. And one of them is that we have some sunk a ship. We have some submarine ship in battle and an American submarine. Let's throw up the bureau. Four ninety eight, an American submarine sunk an Iranian warship in the Indian Ocean.
Speaker 6: It had apparently gone to some sort of naval review in India and then it was departing. It was in international waters and it was sunk about thirty miles off that post Sri Lanka.
Speaker 5: Yeah, play it again.
Speaker 4: Amazing, you can see it there.
Speaker 6: We have a powerful torpedo blew its back off. It's only the second time a nuclear powered submarine has sunk a ship with a torpedo. The British famously took out the General Belgrano of.
Speaker 5: Argentina during the Falklands War.
Speaker 6: But this is the first time an American submarine has done it since they were sinking Japanese ships eighty years ago. And you've got to think it's got to be very exciting. Can you imagine that crew the first time for decades they've trained for this and they're finally going into action.
Speaker 3: And listen, that is a huge, huge deal that the taking out the naval capabilities of the Iranians freeze up the Strait of hormuse. So, just to reiterate, about twenty percent of the world's energy flows through the Strait and fourteen to fifteen percent of all world trade flows through.
Speaker 6: The heart of President Trump was saying what his specific objectives are with this conflict, and it was removed the Supreme Leader, remove their nuclear program and sink their navy. These are explicit objectives he has stated. So it takes us closer to achieving those objectives that this happened. And that's what we want to see. What we want consistently from this administration. We want to see signs that they know what their objectives are and are working towards them. And what you want to avoid are signs of a conflict becoming open ended, becoming unclear, just we will fight until victory, and this without saying what that is.
Speaker 3: This is a story that we need to get to here. And so CNN yesterday was reporting that the CIA is working to arm Kurdish forces.
Speaker 4: This was reported that lead reporter on this.
Speaker 3: Was Natasha Bertrand who you will know from the fifty former Intel officials you know believe that, but Hudter's top But that means they have questions this information, This Natasha is bertrand is notorious for basically publishing press releases from deep deep state intel operatives. Okay, this was a story that was leaked, meaning that in my opinion, the people that leaked it are trying to harm the president. So here's CNN trying to explain this for seventy.
Speaker 13: We spent some time this evening with a senior Iranian Kurdish politician who basically told us that he the expectation among Iraqi, sorry Kurdish Iranian opposition forces is that they will be going into western Iran as part of some kind of a ground operation over the course or at some point during the next few days. That they will have support from the US and from Israel, though he would not be drawn as to what exactly that support will look like. He also told us that President Trump himself had called the leader of the KDPI, which is one of these Iranian Kurdish opposition parties today, and that they had what he categorized as or characterized, I should say, as a positive.
Speaker 3: Common all right, So what's our history arming Kurdish, Well, we've done it for a long time.
Speaker 6: Israel also has extensive connections with the Kurds. So, the Kurds are an ethnic group in the mountainous area. They've never had their own state, notably, and.
Speaker 4: So they're the largest ethnic group in the world that does not have their own study.
Speaker 5: Yes, so they have.
Speaker 6: So they're all across northern Iraq, Iraq, Iran, they're in Turkey. I think most of them are in Turkey. There are some in Syria. They've repeatedly popped up because they tend to be their fractious minority. I don't know that they're more all of them are communists. We're more Western friendly, that would be true. And we've armed them in a lot of conflicts, and you know, sometimes it's helpful, sometimes it's not. We encouraged them to launch an uprising against Saddam Hussein uh and they were notably, they were gassed by Saddam Hussein before the Golf War. After the Gulf War, we encouraged both Kurds and Shia Muslims in a rock to rise up against Saddam, but we didn't support them directly, so they were suppressed. And they've also been heavily involved in the Syrian Civil War. So I would find it pretty plausible if we were in communication with them to have some sort of on the ground presence in Iran because President Trump, we know, doesn't want US troops there. But I would voice a note of concern here, which is, once you're kind of bringing in these ethnic militias, we have seen how that can end, which is you're turning into you're turning a conflict into an ethnic civil war. So we had that in Afghanistan, we had that in Libya, we had that in Syria. All those conflicts went for a very long time and became difficult.
Speaker 4: YEP, it will exactly. So these are part.
Speaker 3: Of the unintended consequences of regime change that we have talked about because.
Speaker 5: We don't want our mess.
Speaker 6: We don't want it to be possible for the Iranian regime to say President Trump is trying to dismember Iran as a country.
Speaker 5: That will make it so.
Speaker 6: The Iran you know, the Iranians themselves, the Persians, who are the main ethnic group there, would be more likely to rally around the regime if it's going to say they're going to break apart our country.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the hope is that within Iran itself, if you start seeing these street protests, take action, if you start seeing command and control breakdown within the IRGC and the KUDS force, and obviously the naval apparatus has been dismantled. You want to see a natural sort of takeover. The question is what is it going to take. I think it would be helpful.
Speaker 6: I think it would be helpful if the admind probably said overtly we promised to not take apart iron that they're I don't they want to?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think they do, so they should, they should say it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just want to apply maximum force to make them fall quickly. And I understand that, but unintended consequences regime change, it's always the concern.
Speaker 4: If you knew Charlie Kirk, you knew this. He was a connector.
Speaker 3: Charlie believed in finding good people and connecting them with other good people that he cared about. When someone truly took care of him, Charlie would never hesitate to recommend them. Andrew Delray and Todd of Akin were two of those people. They personally helped Charlie and Erica with their mortgage needs, and Charlie trusted them completely, whether it was a home buyer trying to qualify or someone needing to consolidate debt or see if they could get a lower rate in payments. These were the guys Charlie sent people to and right now, timing matters. The market has shifted and rates have come down. There's more inventory, bidding wars have cooled, and buyers finally have more control. But that window won't stay open forever. As rates come down, competition will return. That's why being prepared now is so important. Andrew and Todd at Union Home Mortgage bring over forty years of combined experience and guide you through the process clearly, no pressure, no guesswork. These are the people Charlie trusted, and they're the people you can count on.
Speaker 1: Reach out today to get approved for mortgage financing with andrewin Todd at Andrewintodd dot com or called Triple eight Triple eight eleven seventy two. With forty years of experience, they really are the experts and they make it easy because they keep everything in house. Call Triple Light Triple eight eleven seventy two or go to Andrewintodd dot com. That is Andrewintodd dot com.
Speaker 3: We are joined by a couple of our college students. Every so often we like to do a segment devoted to them because it's kind of what it's all about. That's what Charlie dedicated his life to reaching the next generation. And today we have Megan Doyle from Rutgers University and Brooke Christy from Appalachian State University. Welcome to the show, both you, ladies.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much for having us here. It's exciting to be here.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. All right, Well, thank you so much. So. Which one's Megan, Which one's Brook? I'm Brook, I'm all right there you go, Hey, Brook, Hi, Meghan.
Speaker 3: All right, So I want to start off by asking you guys to give us the vibe on campus of this the strikes against Iran.
Speaker 4: What's the vibe?
Speaker 3: What are people saying, Let's go ahead and start be honest with us, Yes, beyond bad, tell us we want to know.
Speaker 4: We want the unvarnished truth. Brook, you first.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think my campus especially, people are very upset with the United States and their involvement. I think that a lot of direction is pointed at Israel and questioning our allies and the motives in that way.
Speaker 14: And Meghan, yeah, I definitely agree that it's the same vibe that we're having on campus, and I think more people don't want to see another war.
Speaker 3: Copy, So are you seeing protests? Are you seeing are people gathering in the square in the quad? What kind of activities are you seeing this manifest in.
Speaker 8: I'm mostly seeing things through online platforms, people on Instagram or Twitter, just you know, really going in at President Trump and being upset that, you know, gas prices might go up and forever war Like, people really really do not want boots on the ground in this circumstance.
Speaker 6: Are you seeing that even from people that you know voted for Trump in twenty twenty four or is it more? Is it still mostly from people you know would be left wing regardless, or.
Speaker 8: I think the idea of starting a new foreign war is really even for Trump voters, really deterring people from wanting to align with the administration and their actions. I can't speak for everyone, but I've definitely seen those opinions on campus.
Speaker 4: Copy. Megan, you seeing the same.
Speaker 14: Thing, Ah, Yes, And I think more people want to focus on our country. They don't want another war. They want to focus on affordability and housing and the gas prices.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I mean, listen, you know, we've gotten a lot of emails from our audience that are upset that we're not, I guess more full throated in our support of the war. And this is a big reason why is because you know, Charlie was very in tune with gen Z. He visited college campuses at Turning Point, and that's all we do is work with students, and I can tell you that the vibe on college campuses, even on high school at the campus is that young people do not want to go to war. They want to focus here on domestic issues, affordability, college, that sort of thing.
Speaker 4: Free speech.
Speaker 3: Are they going to have a job? Is AI taking over the job market. So that's a big reason why we're always a little reticent when we see this pensiant for starting wars in the Middle East. It could end up being the absolute right decision from a national security perspective, but it does come with political costs and we need to be honest about those. So thank you, thank you guys for being honest about this. All right, We're going to move on just a little bit here. There's a new report that says fifty one percent of gen Z view their college degree as a waste of money. This has been reported by multiple outlets. But yeah, both of you are in a college.
Speaker 6: Yes, right now, so explain yourselves and yeah, tell us how you feel about that.
Speaker 3: Mean, let's start with you. Do you find your degree to be a waste of money?
Speaker 14: Well, I think my degree. I want to be a lawyer one day, so I kind of have to have a degree in order to get to law school. However, I do think that colleges are ripping each other, ripping students off from getting a proper education. We have colleges that are forcing students as a graduation requirement to take indoctrination classes and it's really the values our degree.
Speaker 8: B Yeah, I think that personally for me, I'm going into the education field and my degree will help me there. I think that a lot of students these days go into college with the expectation that the degree is the objective, when you know, college is really supposed to be for finding your life's work, and a lot of people are not going in directionally or thinking ahead of their career, so they're letting college really scam them instead of you know, taking accountability for their classes and outside learning. And I don't think college even with all of the social sciences and maybe like DEI classes and what we could call brainwashing. I think that just, you know, so taking that accountability, really understanding the investment that you're making, and going in with a purpose could really help with that statistic and letting kids know that when they go into college it's not just for your vacation, that it's purposeful and academia has a purpose.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ameractly, and Charlie would have you know, we like we emphasize the college scam because Charlie called it the college scam. But he would always make that important point that you make the scam less of one if you know what you're if you're studying something useful, if you're making the most of it, if you're not going on autopilot, going in with no plan, going in spending too much money and taking too long.
Speaker 3: Let's play Charlie on why he thought college was a scam five twenty three.
Speaker 1: Just to be clear, the vast majority of people going to college should not go. Just one number off the top is that forty percent of kids that enroll in college, they drop out, they don't graduate at all, And the vast majority of kids are studying things that humanity associate or gender studies. There is of course a role for some people to go to college that requires some technical proficiency. But what happened, Brian is that the entire value, the entire value proposition was turned on its head. Is whether it be the two hundred thousand dollars plus of cost that it occurs for over four years, the bad ideas, the woke ideology. We're really playing with some very dangerous elements here. And so I encourage young people to think twice before going to college, and not everyone needs to go to college to succeed in America.
Speaker 3: Do you resonate with that, Megan? Do you feel like there's a lot of indoctrination going on?
Speaker 14: Yes, definitely, there is quite a lot of indoctrination going on in our college campuses. We're forced to take these liberal woke classes that are supposed to are quote so kind of supposed to help us, but in reality they're just ripping us off and making us more woke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you have to pay for that credit by credit, right, don't call it. When I was in there's a there's a price per credit that they put on that. I don't know what it is at Rutgers, I'm assuming pretty high. Actually, you know Rutgers University. By the way, Blake was the we we had doctor Antifa was at Rutgers. That was a guy that wrote the Antifa Handbook and then fled to Spain when it got hot because he was advocating that politics should we should be preemptively liberal, should be preemptively attacking fascists. So and then when then when he got a little criticism for that, he tucktail in Rand to span.
Speaker 4: All Right, Megan, you keep saying, uh.
Speaker 3: You're talking about this, these courses you have to take, these indoctrination courses you have to take, But it sounds like maybe.
Speaker 4: You're not there yet.
Speaker 3: You're not juniors and seniors have to take these courses, which is ironic, right, so before you send them out in the world.
Speaker 6: In our yeah, it just says in our summary there's apparently literal and Antifa classes.
Speaker 3: And if Mark Bray, doctor Antifa, is still employed by Rutgers University institution, yes, a public school, it's a ridicul He fled to Spain and he's still got a job. So Megan, tell us about that. What are some of the courses you've heard about?
Speaker 14: So some of the courses that I've heard about was the history on abortion. And like you said, Mark Ray is in fact teaching the history of anti fascism, which he employs his Antifa rhetoric onto students and on along with the history on abortion. We have professors that are trying to push this pro choice view onto students.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not education, that's activism. Do you see that at Appalachia's State Brookes?
Speaker 8: I do see some of it. I think there are certain classes that focus on critical theory and Marxisms, but a lot of teachers and professors, I think, try and express their opinions on that. A lot of them are very much pro leftist, and some of them do do a great job of, you know, actually engaging students in real education. What's troubling to me is students not wanting to break outside of their own thought circles and completely disregarding other or conservative ideas. So I think it's really like a student issue that professors, you know, put forward as well.
Speaker 3: So what is it like, you know, in the aftermath of Charlie's assassination for you, at turning point, a member tabling on campus, like, what's the stat how's the club doing? What's it like what's the reaction for other students at Appalachia State.
Speaker 8: Since we since Charlie has passed, we've gained about two hundred students. We started our chapter this semester with about thirty and now we're up to I think two hundred and thirteen. So it's been really great community building. We've had really helpful communication with staff and administration, putting on events, and we had a cow on campus the other day. But students are very much anti Turning Point, and I don't think that they truly want to engage with us as much if they're in those leftist circles. And that's something that I want to work on, is just overall campus communication.
Speaker 3: YEA, getting out there, inviting them to see that we're not all like crazy fascists that Mark Brad We're really just.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. It turns out conservatives are happy.
Speaker 3: And nice and really welcoming if you give us a show, not that they would expect it.
Speaker 4: No, no, exactly.
Speaker 3: What about you, Megan, what's the what's the vibe on Rutgers University? You guys have some great student leaders, especially on the club level, that helped blow up that Mark brace story in the first place.
Speaker 14: Yes, yes, thank you so much. Yeah, the vibe with Turning Point beyond campus is quite negative. I remember when we did our tabling, and students often want to engage with us, but they don't. They really want to engage in a negative way. We've had students that mock Charlie Kirk stuff. We have students that openly insult us for our conservative and traditional beliefs, and it really just shows how divided we are, not only as a country but in campuses as well, and that shouldn't be the case. We should have open debate and open discussion. Just definitely something that colleges need to work on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Danny's telling as he said at Ohio State, the college Democrats would threaten their members and people if they interacted with the chapter, the Turning Point chapter there.
Speaker 4: That's very real.
Speaker 6: And for those who aren't young people who aren't on campus, we want to drive this point home that we did well in twenty twenty four. We did have a shift of young people towards Trump, but due to events such as the war, some of that might be reversing. And also there was stuff where you know, you had more freedom to be conservative on campus and the left was cout a bit, but they're charging back. They're going to be aggressive again. They're going they might be violent again. And some of these people look at Luigi as a model. They might even look at Tyler Robinson as a hero.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's do you guys feel that they're the The level of antagonism, the aggressiveness of left, the progressive culture on campus has escalated in recent months.
Speaker 8: I think in a way it has. We have had a few cases after Charlie Kirk's assassination and the ice raids in Michigan that people, you know, write very nasty things on campus, like shoot your local ice agent, and we've we've had to communicate that with our our staff, and so it's it's sort of disheartening that people are taking these lines and protesting against our federal government. It's it's an interesting time to be on campus, for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Megan, have you seen the energy from the left ramp up in recent months?
Speaker 14: Yeah, it has definitely ramped up, especially after Charlie Kirk died, and you know, with Rutgers Turning Point being involved with the petition to remove Mark Ray, it has definitely made Turning Point quite a target on campus. Like I said before, we have seen major acts of aggression towards me other leaders at Turning Point. I've been openly insulted to my face when I'm doing a tablingk at Turning in my college campus. And you know, with my involvement in the Antifa petition, not only have I been doxed, I've been my personal identity has just been thrown into the Internet for everyone to see.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry, Megane.
Speaker 5: Thank you for holding firm in the face of that.
Speaker 3: You guys are the tip of the spear. You are so courageous and we just we have your back, and you guys are doing God's work.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and thank you for coming on and thank you for giving us raw honesty on stuff like the war. We appreciate hearing that Charlie looked to you guys to understand the truth of what was going on.
Speaker 5: Thank you for giving it to us. See you look in Meghan.
Speaker 8: Thanks so much, thank you, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Hi, folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at Why REFY. You've probably been hearing me talk about Why.
Speaker 4: REFI for some time now.
Speaker 3: We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why Refy will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning and I have a student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Y ref I can help. Just go to y refi dot com. That's the letter why then Refi dot com. And remember y Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to yrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you.
Speaker 4: Very excited about our next.
Speaker 3: Guest, and we have actually welcomed Tyler Boyer, who runs Turn Point Action for Us, to join us for this segment, and that a state representative, Steve Toth. He has been victorious U in his primary battle with Dan Crenshaw, won by a decisive margin. In Texas's second district. Steve Toff, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: It's toth, by the way, What.
Speaker 4: Did I say?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: I actually knew that. I don't know why it's you know, you get distracted with the reads.
Speaker 15: Steve Toath, Steve, I told him it was tooth all day yesterday, I said, to a lot.
Speaker 4: But I don't know what my problem is.
Speaker 16: What's what's so funny is that Dan Crensch spent three million dollars teaching everybody how to pronounce my name. And tell her that the reality is it ninety nine point nine percent of all people that have ever met me the very first time they taught, they don't know how to pronounce it.
Speaker 2: You know, it's the funny thing.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, So the funny thing.
Speaker 2: The funny thing is in the parking lot.
Speaker 16: For two weeks of early voting, people kept coming up to me saying, Steve Toath, I'm voting for you. I'm like, man, I'm so grateful for Dan Crenshaw all the negative as he's put out there that people finally know how to pronounce my name.
Speaker 15: Well except, hey, congrat huge, congratulations.
Speaker 4: We're so thrilled.
Speaker 15: I know so many great Uh you know, great Texans that are just so relieved is I guess, I guess the best word to have somebody that they know they can trust representing them in Congress. So tell us about what kind of the feedback was. I'm sure it was an emotional night last night for you.
Speaker 2: We were just so plumped.
Speaker 16: But you know what's crazy is that I've got a background on linear regression modeling and pulling, and people like, don't do this, you haven't got a chance, and we're like, no, we're gonna win.
Speaker 2: We're gonna win with fifty seven percent of the vote. And I was wrong.
Speaker 16: We got fifty eight percent of the vote. But people were just like so shocked. And I'm like, he was fifty five percent unfavorable in Montgomerent County, which is fifty three percent of the district. He was forty four percent unfavorable in Harris County, which everyone's like, there's no way you can beat him. We're like, no, we're gonna beat him. We're we're going to beat him. Trust me on this. And so it was just we're just overjoyed last night to see it. Finally nine months later, come to Fruition.
Speaker 15: Well, I have family in the North Houston area, and they are so thrilled and just in general just about I mean, it's just been it feels like it feels like for the many years since about twenty twenty, it's just been a lot of back and forth shenanigans, uh with people.
Speaker 5: And people are just done with that.
Speaker 15: In Congress, they want people who are gonna go, you know, be who they are, represent them well, communicate well with the people. I mean, what what is what is some of your primary goals that you're looking to achieve, you know, kind of stepping into that and helping rebuild some trust maybe, uh for Texas and and and again that Houston metropolitan area where some people kind of had felt like they were being ignored for many, many years by kind of the Hollywood levels type stuff that was going on. What I mean, what's what's your what's your puts? Your take, what's your plan?
Speaker 16: So Congressional District two in Texas is a tale of two communities. It's it's the western it's Montgomery County portion of Congressional District two in the Harrison County congress UH portion of Congressional District two, which the eastern portion of this in Harris County has been really by and large overlooked. It's the redheaded stepchild, if you will, of the city of Houston. And they flooded badly ten years ago, that's right, and so bad. Homes were washed off their frond foundations, people were drowned in the middle of the night. A terrible situation. And since that time, millions has.
Speaker 2: Been brought back.
Speaker 16: I mean, I was on the appropriations committee and I appropriated one point six billion dollars for flood mitigation efforts in the state of Texas, and yet none of it, really, none of it has found its way to this area.
Speaker 2: And so here we.
Speaker 16: Are ten years later and where every suscepted is susceptible to a flood as we were back then. And I want to fight for these guys and really help them realize that you can live in a place, beautiful place like this and I have to worry about your home being washed off its foundation in the middle of the night. So we've got a lot of work to do, and I've got a lot of work to do to really press upon them that I'm serious about this.
Speaker 15: Well, I appreciate that I was actually my family, My family's home was completely destroyed by those floods ten years ago, and it impacted their life in so many more ways. I'm the rebuilding you still have, you know, like you're mentioning elements of where that community hasn't been rebuilt, and so many people left that really shouldn't have left, like great, great people who are like, I'm not doing this, and they got to different parts of Texas or went to different parts of the country, and and that's really sad.
Speaker 4: So I'm glad that you brought that up well.
Speaker 3: And so you talk about restoring the trust with the grassroots and the base. You are the grassroots candidate. You pulled out a massive, massive win. Crenshaw is out now essentially, so you were going to be the Republican nominee and you are going against a Democrat though this is an R plus district. But he's got a lot of money.
Speaker 2: He's got a lot of money, and.
Speaker 16: His consultant is from what I'd heard, this is the guy that ran the campaign for Bernie Sanders when he ran for president. So full blown socialists. That's how the that's who these lose are in Texas. There is just like nothing moderate about him. You think, hey, it's sex is right. They must be a little bit you know, almost like a you know, a Lennon Bangs Johnson kind of. Now, those guys Lynna Baines Johnson Democrats are all gone there as far looney as you can possibly imagine. And so we're gonna have our hands, our works that cut out for us, and we're gonna work hard, and we're gonna win this.
Speaker 5: And I'm just looking at old James Tallerico tweet.
Speaker 6: One of our staff just sent us where he's, I guess, must be reacting to some someone saying something right of center, and he goes there. But for the grace of God go I as a white man, I'm susceptible to radicalization. Thankfully, I was exposed to diversity at a young age and explicitly taught the values of equality, inclusion, and justice. But not every young white boy is so lucky. We've got some bloopy people coming out of out of Texas unfortunately, Steve, and we need we need to very strong GOP to push back on it. And maybe that's you know, we can talk about that. There's been a lot of frustrations, I think with turnout turnout and just with the Texas GOP. Generally, I run into conservatives who make that. They'll make the comparison between Texas and Florida a lot. They're both very big states, they're both longtime Republican states. They're both very critical for our election prospects nationally. And it feels like Florida is almost always like on you know, they're really with it.
Speaker 5: They're very high functioning.
Speaker 6: They churn out a lot of high quality legislation, they get it done, and it feels like with Texas.
Speaker 5: We have these problems.
Speaker 6: We're always hearing oh in the Texas legislature, they get they literally pick their speaker with Democrats support, and they put Democrats in senior committee spots. And sorry if I'm rambling a bit, I guess I just wonder. You're the third most conservative guy in the Texas House according to a study by Rice. So maybe you have some thoughts on why those parties seem so different in what went wrong in Texas.
Speaker 16: See, two Democrats joined twenty one Republicans to give us the speaker of the House. So three quarters two thirds, you know, twenty yeah, two thirds two thirds Democrat, one third Republican. That coalition of Democrats runs the Texas House. So when I put fourth legislation to secure our elections, it gets killed by the Democrats. When I put forth legislation and the social transition of children, it gets killed by the Democrats. It is its evil. Tel Rico's part of that group. I served with James tell Rico from twenty nineteen through to today. This guy's as evil as they come. There is a darkness to this man's life that if you if you doubt, if you doubt that there's a wickedness and an evil into monic presence in the world, you only have to look at James tel Rico.
Speaker 2: He is an awful, awful person, awful person.
Speaker 4: Well, there's news on that race. By the way.
Speaker 3: President Trump has just announced that he will make an endorsement soon in Texas's GOP Senate primary, and he's asking the candidate that he does not endorse to drop out, which is quite the quite the truth. Social He has not announced yet, but he says he will soon.
Speaker 2: Scares me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too, Yes.
Speaker 2: That really scared that, Really, that really seriously scared me.
Speaker 15: Well, my hope is my hope is Steve that your race actually will you know, push the president to because I mean, your race is one of the.
Speaker 4: Few that the White bell Weather the bell Weather race.
Speaker 15: That the White House didn't engage in. And again I appreciate that because I think it would have been awful had they endorsed Dan Crenshaw.
Speaker 4: So I think.
Speaker 2: It's still a little lost.
Speaker 15: I mean, I agree with that. But my point is I'm hoping that you know, and I would love to get your thoughts, especially after we get out of the break here is you know, maybe maybe this is a new a new day for Texas because of your race.
Speaker 5: You winning your race so decisively.
Speaker 4: What do you think about.
Speaker 2: That eighty million dollars spent.
Speaker 16: And in the most expensive center rates in the history of the United States, eighty million dollars spent on one candidate and he could not even get fifty percent. And it tells you that America and texts this especially is done with John Cornyan and America. There is only one person that had higher unfavorables in the state of Texas. And I told this to the President. There's only one person that has highering favorables in the state of Texas and John Corny, and that was Dan Crenshaw. But it was only by one point and so yeah, I am hoping that the President considers that in in in his uh, in his endorsement, because John Cornyn is not going to be the next It's just not.
Speaker 2: It does not matter how much money they spend.
Speaker 16: It does not matter how many endorsements John Corny gets.
Speaker 2: He will not win well.
Speaker 3: And by the way, Cornyn will stab him in the back as soon as he is done with this election. Well he was doing that before he realized that he was in a dogfight. So then he fell in line and voting mag all the way. But guess what if he gets another six year lease on life, he's uh, he's gonna go back to his old ways. So that's a good transition here. So, Steve, your race was is a bell weather for the state. It shows that the grassroots is fed up with the establishment in Texas. A lot of what ails Us looks like we there you go. A lot of what ales Texas is this sort of bush hangover establishment Republican. We experienced this in Arizona others. But Tyler knows this better than anybody, this war between the old guard and this new wave of populous conservative energy. The early report suggests that President Trump is going to endorse cornin that's what everybody's expecting here. Your race could be the key to making sure that doesn't happen. What is the energy of the grassroots in the state of Texas? Is it ready for this?
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's off the charts.
Speaker 16: Ronald Reagan told us nearly fifty years ago, it's bold colors that will inspire the next generation of Americans turn out and vote. And we've seen that in Florida, right like you take a bold, a bold governor into Santus and he is inspiring a whole new generation. And look at our border, guys. Our border has turned gone from bright blue to bright red under President Trump. Why because Hispanics as well as young people want to see bold leadership. The problem with the Bush wing the Republican parties that whenever they want elections, they took office. Meanwhile, Democrats, when they want elections, they wielded power. People want to see bold leadership. They don't want to see people like John corn that have been there, been in office for forty somehdd freaking years. It hasn't done anything. He has done nothing for the movement. He's done nothing for the conservative movement at all. He's just stood in the way of it. We need a guy like Ken Paxson that's going to go and fight, and we need the President to get behind him.
Speaker 3: Why do you think the Senate Leadership Fund and the Establishment Republic? I mean, if you watch Fox News, it's all these senators going, we need Cornan, we need Cornan.
Speaker 4: Is this just good old boys stuff? Like they know him?
Speaker 3: I mean they've been attacking Paxton saying he couldn't win a statewide race every time he's running, Yet he keeps winning.
Speaker 4: So what's the deal.
Speaker 2: It's just rhino's taking care.
Speaker 16: I hate using that expression, but it's just incumbent's taking care of incumbents and it's it makes me just completely sick.
Speaker 4: What do you I agree? Uh, what are you looking at? In terms of the state ag race.
Speaker 16: I think it's going to be a battle, But honestly, I hope the President does not you know, it doesn't not support Cornet. But if he does, Ken's gonna win a sixty forty maybe sixty three, thirty seven.
Speaker 3: Well what about chip Roy, the Texas Attorney General? That race chip Roy, and then we've got that's.
Speaker 16: Yeah, that's gonna that's gonna be a that's gonna be a shootout between Middleton and chip Roy. And I know I couldn't call it. I really have a hard time calling it. But here's the thing is that you're going You're going from one in ten voters in the primary to the general and I think you're going to see I'm sorry, is you going to the runoff?
Speaker 4: I apologize, yes, if you go into.
Speaker 16: The runoff, you're going from one to ten to about one and twenty. And it's only the most conservative committed people that are going to turn out for runoffs, which means that John Cornon is going to get blown out of the water in this race. I mean, it's not even it's not going to be close. Yeah, it doesn't matter who endorses John Cornan. John Cornon is going to go down, and he's going to.
Speaker 2: Go down big.
Speaker 15: All of the polling shows that too, Steve, So all the polling has shown a vast majority of the individuals that voted for the third place candidate. Uh and in the sinist rate, it's in Congressman Wesley Hunt are are going towards Paxton.
Speaker 4: That's a turnout question, though, is an interesting aspect of this.
Speaker 15: But but but this is the point. Exactly what you're saying is what almost everyone from Texas that follows Texas closely, is that the runoff has produced a more conservative outcome. And almost every single and every single outcome for the past number of times that this has happened. Uh, you see that not changing is what you're saying this election.
Speaker 2: It's like it's it's not going to change.
Speaker 16: Although the Carl Rowe wing of the party one of the things that they're really good at. They're going to identify tens of thousands of Democrats that did not vote in the primary, and they're going to spend millions of dollars encouraging them to turn out and vote for John Cornyn. And so, yeah, there's going to be this really freakish coalition of moderates and Democrats that are going to try and turn out for him. But the problem is that is that probably thirty percent of the Republicans that voted for John Cornyn are not going to turn out for a runoff, although the vast majority ninety plus percent of the Conservatives will turn out for.
Speaker 15: Ken Well, and that may be the difference maker in this race. But you're bringing up something that is super important. Yeah, the Democrats wanted to make sure they didn't have a runoff in the Senate race so that they could try to influence negatively the Republican runoff. And to that point, so what.
Speaker 3: Are the rules though, So if you're a Democrat you can just vote in a Republican runoff?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 16: Yeah, so we have opened primaries in Texas. But what it means though, is that if you if you're a Democrat and you voted in the Democrat primary, you can't you can't vote in this runoff. But if you're a Democrat and you just didn't vote the primaries for whatever reason, right, then yeah, you could you could vote.
Speaker 2: You could vote in.
Speaker 4: Our runner should that that's a rule that should be changed, My goodness.
Speaker 2: We would love we would love to do that. We would love to do that.
Speaker 16: We've been trying to do that, but unfortunately the Texas House, in the Texas House, it's controlled by Democrats, and Democrats keep killing.
Speaker 3: That last question, Steve. Here, we've got forty five seconds left for you.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 3: A lot of noise was made about turnout being low versus Democrats. Are we concerned about that going into the runoff in the general.
Speaker 16: Well, you're going to see record low turnout in the general. It's going to be high concentration of in the runoff. I'm sorry in the in the runoff, yes, but I'm not concerned about turnout in the general.
Speaker 2: It'll be fine. We'll do great.
Speaker 4: Okay, good Steve Toath.
Speaker 3: By the way, you're in good standing here because I did this to Representative Burchett. I kept saying, Burshett, I think and he he corrected me. But it's so great to have you and to get to meet you. We're so ecstatic that turning point action got behind you and you pulled it off.
Speaker 4: It's such an upgrade for Texas. And God bless you, sir.
Speaker 3: We'll keep We're gonna have you back on because you're you're good at this political commentary stuff.
Speaker 4: Uh so we'll have you back on again soon. God bless you, and congrats.
Speaker 2: Lord bless you and keep you.
Speaker 16: I'm so thankful for what God is doing in and through a turning point to raise up a new standard, new new generation of followers of Christ and patriots.
Speaker 12: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com.