Speaker 1: Today's show sponsored by Lear Capital, the precious metals leader since nineteen ninety seven and only company I trust and recommend to my family, friends and viewers. Visit Lear Alex dot com.
Speaker 2: He's editor in chief of Breitbart newis and a New York Times best selling author, and on this podcast he brings deep research, prescient analysis at world class guests. He's Alex Marlow and this is the Alex Marlow Show.
Speaker 1: All Right, Marlow and Morris Today, Emma Joe is here, m Joe. There's a lot happening in the news. We also, this is an emergency pod. We're going to be reacting to Christy Nome who has fired been fired by the most famous firer on the planet, one that you might have seen coming. Bud is Well, frankly a slight surprise to me. Slight surprise. We'll break that down and get your reaction. But Emma Joe, you look a little different today. This is not your normal camera. What's going on? I don't know if that's your art in the back. Also, there's like a LGBT looking yes, silhouette in the back of your shot, Like, what's that about?
Speaker 3: Maybe that would make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little bit that's not a good time. That's not a good sign time.
Speaker 3: I laugh.
Speaker 4: I'm like Jake Tapper every time he decides there's an emergency and he has to go on like his selfie camera and post to Twitter to give his thoughts.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 1: Answer and you are the guests I interrupt the most frequently. It's I saw him do a car video in sweatpants or like a sweatshirt in the hoodie the other day, and I was like, I was shocked, like how thirsty use this guy? And it was a very good report actually, and it was pretty accurate. But I just he's not out there enough. He needs to be out there more. He needs to do the two camera in the car. But you know, I thought he was gonna pull out some Dave's Hot chicken and do like a dunker and then like take a bite of it.
Speaker 3: And sometimes sometimes the TL is popping off. You're triggered.
Speaker 4: You gotta just like throw up the selviie can.
Speaker 3: And like just like talk about it. But yeah, exactly, that's that's me right now.
Speaker 4: I was just telling Alex like when I got on the on the call, and I looked like this, and so I'm in DC and that's why I have this beautiful art behind me. It's it's not mine unfortunately in Washington, and yeah, so I literally took the train to time it to do the podcast with you, and I have another podcast actually that I'm doing after and I'm like cool, and I'll take.
Speaker 3: The day in Washington and work get to Union station.
Speaker 4: I'm like getting the uber coming to the hotel to meet you. And my laptop's not my bag. I didn't bring my laptop, so I have one. I have one pregnancy symptom that's been like I haven't really had pregnancy symptoms. Frankly, it's been amazing, Like I've just been kind of chilling. My only symptom was quitting smoking. Except one other, which was becoming completely.
Speaker 3: Retarded, not joking.
Speaker 4: Like it's noticeable for when I'm like hanging out and just talking sometimes I lose my train thought or like in a situation like this where you would imagine, like person is going to work for the day, they bring their computer, plan their whole day around working, just realize.
Speaker 1: I wanted to get you some I wanted to give you some solace because I had a I always forget something leaving the house, and the people have told me, I'm above average intelligence most of my life, but I usually, now that I'm going to work for the first time in fifteen years, to go in the studio, I always forget something. And I did have a moment that was I think it was last week where I left the house and I had brought the dry cleaning that was going to take to the dry cleaners, and I had brought my coffee, and I'd brought my water bottle, and I had my headphones on, my sunglasses, and I was thinking, Wow, this is feeling very light and breezy today, and I forgot one thing, which is my backpack which has my laptop in it, which I need for to do the show. Yeah, and I was halfway down the five Freeway. I'm like, oh, I guess I'll be doing the show from home today. Turned around, surprised you pregnant? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Tall Rico says that the the trans need abortions, which means, I guess, man need abortions. I don't know, I mean we can. Who knows this day and age, we'll do the no.
Speaker 3: Just like Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the the he is maybe he is the second Coming, So give me your thoughts. On him, Emma, because this is not going to be a revealed to some of the audience, but some of you might not be aware that you reside in the LGBT plus spectrum. I think you can stop at the L is the what what is this guy's deal with the trans and is the it's like some sort of a fetish thing that he's just obsessed with all of these putting trans above everyone else. And I just don't have this guy ran that he's convinced that we need to use the Bible to justify trans and abortions. And it's just blasphem me from my vantage point, But you see the appeal.
Speaker 4: Yes, No, No, I mean personally, I don't you know. I think that there's some fellow travelers in my plus community who for some reason, like I guess, feel bad, feel bad about being a plus or something, or like they have shame around being a plus or whatever, and they need to find a way to like justify it to themselves or make themselves feel.
Speaker 3: Better, or attack others for not approving of them or valued. I don't know. I don't have that psychology.
Speaker 4: My psychology is like, tell me, you know, I'm not a Christian I'm Jewish, but like, tell me exactly what the Bible is, you know, do not never twist God's word.
Speaker 3: That's disgusting.
Speaker 1: It is taken, really going to be that. I said this on the show. Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 4: I listened to that, and I agreed one hundred percent, and I thought about my own you know, obviously, as I'm listening to I'm thinking about what I think about what you're saying. And I have the exact same perspective, which is I am much more comfortable in I'm positioning myself, understanding myself in relation to God's word and to God, and you know, working that out between me and God in terms of what my limitations are versus trying to lie to myself and lie to others about what God clearly says. So I find it repulsive when activists, you know, and I don't think this guy is a plus, but he's just a freak when they try to try to wrap themselves in God in the Bible and then say things that we know aren't true. And it's like, that's a deep sin, that's a problem, that's disgusting, and it's it's disgusting to do it in the name of the pluses. I'm sure that there are a lot of regular pluses out there who are extremely offended by it, like I am.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if you. You probably did not hear the live radio show today, just based on your age and demographic. But we're recording this between when my radio show gets recorded when it comes out as podcast. But I refer to ta Rico as a PLUS today, and I think I cracked up the entire booth here in LA that I think he is the plus. I don't know if he's lergy, but he seems.
Speaker 3: Like maybe that's what plus is. Jolvin, who you've.
Speaker 4: Had on the show, is also a member of the PLUS community, and we've spent some time talking about what a plus might be because I'm an L and he's a G. And that's kind of what we understand between each other, is that is the L and the G perhaps the B. And I know what a T is, but I don't I don't connect.
Speaker 3: With the t's, but I know what a T is. Obviously. No, I have no idea what a plus is. I literally have no idea.
Speaker 4: And I wonder is a plus a straight person who virtue signals with bride like the pride stuff is a plus a straight person who twists the Bible inside out to justify gay being gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, And that's where it's the usually something very profound earlier, which is that you can't evangelize falsehoods from the pulpit about the Bible to others. If you want to work this stuff out in your personal life on a personal basis on what you feel like, maybe some sort of a gray area or maybe some sort of point disagreement that you might have with scripture, then you worked that out on your own. But don't just flat out contradict, defy the Bible and actually gaslight people and say, no, that's what it says. This actually the story of Jesus's birth to a virgin in a manger into abject poverty without even a room. The real story there is about abortion. Like to say that, you're like, come on, what are you talking about? Like it's the how much you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I know, it's Yeah, it's extremely upsetting to hear. It's extremely upsetting. I don't know, like I mean that that's been And I've spoken to other pluses on the right about this stuff.
Speaker 3: Obviously, it just comes up in conversation, you know.
Speaker 4: Amongst yourselves, and and it's it's I think it's much more, Uh, you have much more.
Speaker 3: Integrity to say unlimited.
Speaker 4: You know, perhaps I have an affliction or whatever that that put between you, know that that puts me further away from let's say, like perfect observance. Then to say no, no, I am observant, you're wrong, or this is what it really means, or it's just why in sell people? Why not just be respectful and then and then take, you know, take your challenges with your spirituality and bring them between you and God.
Speaker 1: Imagine being a young woman just finding out that you're pregnant, not knowing where to go or what to do, not even knowing exactly what's going on in your body. Well, the whole world tells her it's just a clump of cells. You and I know the truth. We know it is a baby. And once she has an ultrasound that you provide and she sees the tr the proof of the baby growing inside of her, you help her choose life. When you join us in providing ultrasounds with preborn and she sees her baby and here's her baby's heartbeat, you will double the likelihood that she will choose life, and one hundred percent of what you give goes to providing ultrasounds one hundred percent preborn Separately fundraises for administrative costs. Two hundred and eighty dollars can save ten babies, twenty eight dollars a month can save a baby a month all year long, and a fifteen thousand dollars gift will provide a complete ultrasound machine that will save thousands of babies for years to come. Call eight three three eight five zero two two two nine or clicking the preborn banner at Alexmarlow dot com today and that seems like just a place from more humble and I this is one thing that is noteworthy that if you're gonna be someone who pontificates on religious issues, then it is important to understand that it does put yourself forward in a way where it is it's very grandiose what he's trying to do, this six year old little twerp that he's going to, you know, tell all of us, we've all interpreted the Bible completely wrong, our entire lives. And we just heard of him thirty minutes ago. Because the Democrat donors didn't like the incredible black woman that is Jasmine Crockett, and that was the only reason why we're talking about him at all. And then now he's he's just completely re educating us on the Bible. So it's odd, But do you feel like he was fully vetted? On today's show, on the Live show and on the yesterday's Live show, I went through some of his the most the craziest stuff he said. So I encourage all of you to catch up in those shows if you haven't heard it. But it's really he seems to just hate white people. He loves abortions, loves trans doesn't seem to like women. Did they vet him or is there something going on?
Speaker 4: No? I think he You know, I work with some evangelical Christians and Protestants on my on my at the consultancy at Beckingstone, and I was asking them a bit about you know, obviously this is anecdotal, but we're just hanging out and chatting, right and I was asking them like, what is the appeal here exactly? And they were explaining to me, some of the guys that I work with that they think it's that he appeals to, which I guess is a demographic that is present in Texas, you know, ex evangelical or ex fundamentalist of younger people who are progressive but have like a religious background and come from a religious place. So there, so he's kind of standing at that intersection of like progressive, woke, and also religious, and that's.
Speaker 3: Apparently who he's appealing to.
Speaker 4: I don't really know people in like, you know, in that position, in that demographic, so I can't attest to this myself, but I could definitely see how that's.
Speaker 3: A thing where you have people who do.
Speaker 4: Connect with like religious culture and church culture, but are like from like a different generation, and you know, like are trying to be cool and perhaps a bit ashamed of how rigid and harsh you know, their religion is and want to just be like liberal. And I can see how that exists, even if I don't like hang out with those people myself, and I think that that's obviously his cohort. The Democrats are really scrambling, and they're working as hard as they can to try to find somebody who is simultaneously palatable to two groups who hate each other and oppose each other, or really they hate and opposition comes from one side, which is progressives. Against Christian people and they're trying to find some sort of Frankenstegn And that's what this is, in my opinion. It's trying to make progressives and palatable to Christians and vice versa.
Speaker 3: And this is just not something. This is not work.
Speaker 1: It for me to speak. I me have all Christians. But I hope people see how insulting this all is. It's just all all very deeply insulting. So all right, we promised the audience Emma, we got a weigh in here. So Christie nom has been fired as of moments before the show. I'll tell you so, I spent some time in Washington last week and I spent some time with the President and this was a topic that her track record and her presentation was rubbing certain people the wrong way. And I'll though it was off record, but I don't think you have a problem with me sharing this. So I'm gonna have faith in myself here. But the President was very complimentary of her energy and that she tries to do stuff, tries to get stuff done, and he thinks that you know, And I thought this was really noteworthy from a leadership perspective, that you want people to take initiative. And I know this because I run a news room. There's a lot of people who were here and it's virtual, so I'm not lording over everyone's shoulder. It's the only reason you know, I have time to record a podcast is because I have a reasonable faith that the people who are on watch right now are trying to move and trying to get stuff done. And that's that's something that is really important. It's in a way the most important skill. But I guess it just caught up or that she's had one scandal after the next, and I want to know if you had any thoughts what you think might be the most defensive. But she's gone as of about an hour ago when we're recording your quick take.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it just just you know, I I'm not I don't wanna My take is you know, I come to things often like just like I care about aesthetics, I care about aesthetics and I care about vibe, and that's part of my job and something that I think about a lot.
Speaker 3: And this is not a role where like it's a light vibe. This is actually a solemn role. You know, we have a duty and a.
Speaker 4: Mandate to secure the border and to deport illegal aliens and enforce their immigration law, which isn't always compassionate or whatever, but it's matter of fact, and and it can be sad, you know, And I think you know Tom Holmer and often talks about how heavy and how sad and how hard it can sometimes be to secure the border and what that really takes and.
Speaker 3: What it really entails. It's not it's not a light thing.
Speaker 4: And she has the brand that I don't think her her personal brand is a fit with the HS and I never have and I've talked about this, I think with you before. I've definitely said it publicly where I feel like it's a little glib.
Speaker 3: It is the vanity feels a little too light.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: This stuff isn't funny.
Speaker 4: And you know, we were talking about the last time we were on about you know, the stuff cartels are doing that she's responsible for cleaning up and she's responsible for maintaining security against and I don't want to see a cute outfit like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like.
Speaker 3: I don't like what she was doing. I didn't like the approach, I didn't like the ascetic I didn't like the whole presentation.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know her at all. I don't know her at all, and I'm really sympathetic to what Trump said exactly think that Trump said. And that's how I've run the newsroom that I've run is that, you know, my style is that I've got a dry sense of humor, but I try to be a serious person for the most part, and I try to be super high integrity for the most part. I try to be yeller. But you know, I've managed people who are not as high integrity, who are more just I would say, demonstrative with their emotions, and people who employ all sorts of gnarly tools and their toolkit that I would never use in a personal level, and I've learned to love all of it for different scenarios. Just you know, I don't go to the golf course with fourteen drivers. I go with you fourteen different clubs. And I've always liked that, and I thought that's what Trump was doing here, and I kind of had faith in it. But I don't know, maybe I missed on this one because it's the I don't have any regrets or or as I like say, no regrets, because sometimes you get the no regirts tattoos out there is. Yeah, I no regrets on this, but it is. I guess it is just not enough to have great vibes and that applies to us too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, and listen, I'm sure she's great, Like I would love to.
Speaker 3: Have Tonore with her, hang with her or whatever, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: It was all just kind of too cute. And I hope that Mark Wayn Mullen has a different tone.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope so too, so Mark Wayn mullins, And well, we'll get to him. He's a huge fan favorite. So we are definitely not going backwards with this, but I feel like it's important that we play this clip. I think this is what did know him in. And there's a number of controversies in particular just sort of the optics of her getting glammed up and then trying to have a very serious job and that was okay for me, but it was not working for I think everyone within the administration. And there was all sorts of different issues in terms of in particular stemming from her rumored relationship with Corey Lewandowski, who is a Trump campaign advisor in the first term. They're both married. I think they both have lots of kids, and it was really sort of tabloid fodder, and it was it was an open secret, which I don't know anything first or even secondhand about this stuff, but everyone assumed that was going on didn't look great. They of course worked together and this type of stuff. I think Trump needs people to be careful and he doesn't need I think, moral purity from people, but I think he needs people to be more careful and that I think the pr for the immigration enforcement has been not good. I think that a lot of it's been effective, but a lot of it has been not good in terms of managing political expectations, which is a reality in that now we are in an election year. So I think this was a big moment. John Kennedy, Senator Kennedy had a exchange with her a couple of days ago as we're recording, where she was getting called out for something that is not easy to defend and she does not have a great defense. I think this is the moment that mark the end for Christy oum. Let's play this cuple He's Missy the.
Speaker 6: President improved ahead of time. You spending two one hundred and twenty million dollars running TV ads across the country in which you are featured prominently.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, we went through the legal processes. Did it correct?
Speaker 1: Yes he did? Yes, Okay, okay, So legal or not? Not a great premise when we got massive affordability issues in a bloated budget. Two twenty million in TV ads featuring yourself not great. Okay, let's go on.
Speaker 8: And one thing Senator, I think would be helpful to know is how effective that communications has been that.
Speaker 1: Will overwhelming give in your name recognition.
Speaker 6: I mean, I personally just I mean to me, it puts the president in a terribly awkward spot and it it and I just I'm not saying you're not telling the truth. It's just hard for me to believe the president as I do that you said, mister President, here's some ads and I'm almost pending two hundred and twenty million dollars running them that he would have agreed to.
Speaker 1: That okay. Positive. So you know, Kennedy is not my favorite in the sense that he gets away with some really bad votes, like the Ukraine funding votes, because he's hilarious and is charismatic, but the fact that he is giving this like really sort of kind of disappointed, like he's a disappointed parent tone super effective here and making her look stupid. Do you think I'm of the target on that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's it.
Speaker 4: This isn't even like his normal shtick that he gets all of his points from is like having the funny euphemisms and like funny puns and jokes like this is him literally just like like calmly asking her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, so this is brutal.
Speaker 4: This is and it gets to exactly what we were just talking about, where it's like what are you doing? Like what are you? What are you doing? Why would you have a commercial with yourself in it? As the head of DHS, Like it makes you wonder because of this like silly, this, this silly vibe that she has in this silly activity, Like is she only there because she shot a dog? Like did he think that? Like that was hardcore dog? And he's gonna put her at DHS.
Speaker 1: Reminded me of that because this is the it's the I've got, I've got I've got a senile dog and he keeps U up all night barking, and I alternate between he is a testament to a dog parent's love and he's a testament to the spirit of an animal. He was our rescue dog who I like to say these names Chip. You met Chip Emma? Who is he? He? He was rescuing from the other loving family that would have adopted him the following weekend. He's a terrier mix and he just lived a thousand years and he has just been a survivor. He's moved with us a million places, and he's just still kicking. I obviously don't even remember when he board it was so long ago. But I'll tell you if you'll wake me up the middle of the night and I'll just turn my wife and I'll say, let's get Christy Noman here, Let's get him in here. Let's end this thing. And it's the I think.
Speaker 4: I think all donors have had a I think all dog owners about a Christy No moment, and.
Speaker 1: Those of you who forget that she really did shoot her dog and then sort of semi brag about it in a book, which is just look, is it?
Speaker 3: Semi? She's straight up about it, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Not going to put her on my top list of people to get a beer with in the administration. It just knocking me super high. All right, let's play more for the clip.
Speaker 6: That I don't think russ vote at O and B would have agreed to that. It's something we have to defend. I'm only Appropriations Committee. I mean, my research shows that you did not bid them out, that you pick. In fact, one of the people you picked, the strategy group.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Safe America Media was a company formed eleven days before you picked them, and that the strategy group got most of the money, and the head of that is married to your former spokesperson. I'm I'm, I'm we.
Speaker 1: All okayaz, so she of the It wasn't just the two twenty. Most of it went to a strategy group that started eleven days earlier, and the company that got the money was run by apparently someone who was the spouse of Gnomes former spokesman.
Speaker 4: I this is I know, I know, I know them and that sucks, you know.
Speaker 1: I know, oh man, I didn't even know that. It's a yeah, I really were keeping the audience in the dark. Hill.
Speaker 4: They're really cool and they're really nice, and I was I was very uh.
Speaker 3: But can we be careful?
Speaker 1: Can we be careful? It's the everyone's gonna wit their beak. But does it have to be this where you know my five year old can wrap their hand out. I don't have a five year old. Now, my six year old or my seven year old can wrap their head around and be like, doesn't sound good, doesn't sound good? Not great luck? All right, we got a little more. Let's not quit going with that.
Speaker 6: I'm just it troubles me quarter a fifth to a quarter of a billion dollars taxpayer money when when we're scratching for every penny and we're fighting over recision packages. I just can't agree with Madam Kerr. Are you still running those ends?
Speaker 3: Senator?
Speaker 8: Senator, I did not have anything to do with picking those contractors.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 7: Politicals at the Department Stunity.
Speaker 8: Understand are official, follow the competitive bid process are everything.
Speaker 7: I think the ads are due to end here in March. I think within a week.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure the one that is running is focusing on the Angel families.
Speaker 1: Thank you, miss That's that's enough. The yeah, it's really, oh my god, it's like so well right, I mean, Kennedy's tone is just what he knows he's.
Speaker 4: Got, yeah, totally, and what he's saying like you don't need to yell it devastating.
Speaker 3: What are you saying? Is I support it now and she looks bad.
Speaker 1: Here can move. So Mark Wayne Wallin's in, you got you.
Speaker 3: Gotta get fired. Actually you have to kind of do that, is like you just do what.
Speaker 1: The Coryandowski stuff is odd and the glam is odd, but you kind of should get fired for that. So good for Trump. Look he's a fireer and now he's fired. It is sad though, because we did have an interview with her on the books for next week I think with Boyle, so we're gonna miss out on that probably.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, actually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should actually shows up.
Speaker 4: Exit interview brid Bart exclusive.
Speaker 1: I will let's come let me. Let's let me share a little bit about Mark Waynemullen, who's in Oklahoma senator. It's a red state, so I'm wondering. I don't know when his term is up. I should have looked this up before, but the governor of Oklahoma stit is pretty lame who He's a Republican, so it would be if it's a if it's an appointment situation, we'll get a Republican for sure, but it might not be a Maga Republican. But Mullen is great. He's super media savvy. He's great on pretty much all policies. Really good on the border, which will be the main job, but even the foreign policy, he's been very good because he's one of the people who's actually warning that Iran was rebuilding after the initial mid nine hammer strikes, which is I think really important because one of the last favorite points this week, I said, well we were told they were done having nukes, we'll never get nukes again. It's like, no, Well they started again right away. They moved to the south, they started rebuilding there, and they were claiming they made a lot of progress, and of course we were exaggerating eleven percent when we said we completely destroyed it for life. And then he was pretty good on that stuff. He's also very media savvy. I mean, he's a really good shape. He loves talking to the press, so it could be good. I got hopes. Do you know him at all, Emma. One thing that I do for my nutrition is I try to keep things simple. I try to eat whole foods. And one of the reasons why is because whole foods have phido nutrients, the natural compound that your body uses to adjust and repair and respond every single day. Balance of nature takes produce through a tailor vacuum cold process that stabilizes the phyto nutrition. Their whole health system bundle includes their fruits and veggies and fibrins by supplements. These give you forty seven ingredients of whole foods and their phyto nutrients. Their brand new freeze dried snacks also go through some more process for the same phyto nutrient rich reasons, and I gotta say they're super delicious. Go to Balance of Nature dot com and subscribe and you can save today. You can join hundreds of thousands of customers in one simple routine that's changing the world.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, I'm glad that you are giving a little bit of a you know, you're the best person too. I the second I saw the announcement that we were coming on together for like ten minutes later, and I was like crashing, just trying to go on Breitbart and I'm like, why wait, why am I doing this?
Speaker 3: I'm literally about to get on with the editor in chief Bart. It's a positive.
Speaker 1: It's a positive. Hey, it could be good.
Speaker 3: For a show.
Speaker 4: I've never interviewed, so no, I don't have more.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe once and I don't remember very well, but it'll cabably come in the show, so we'll get it'll be good for the audience. There is a war going on in Iran and I we've not talked about it, which is I think good. I don't get the impression the whole audience wants only Iran thoughts, but I do want to get your thoughts on what your your take is thus far as someone who I think you're, you're uniquely positioned in that you're a younger millennial. So I think you've got you're you're young, but you're conscientious of some of the old who might be watching the show, and you're Jewish and pro Israel, but not to the point where we should be putting boots on the ground on Israel's behalf. So I'm really curious how you think that things are going at this point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I give I give a bit of a racy wants a racy a take on Israel. And from the perspective of a Zionist, I like to think that I have some credibility and that I'm not just like you know, at any cost, at any cause whatever Israel wants, at any cause that's not that's actually not me at all.
Speaker 3: But anyways, so yeah, you know, I'm like, I listen.
Speaker 4: We opened the podcast by explaining, like, how dumb I am. So I don't want to pretend to have some sort of special insight.
Speaker 3: Like no, like I mean, what war with the relic?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like from my tactical professional experience in war, you know. But no, but I think that this is obviously you know, I have some sense of what's up, and I work for you, so I like to think I know politics a little bit. It's obviously a huge political risk for Trump, but I don't think that is anything new or even like, I think.
Speaker 3: That goes without saying.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: The one thing that I actually do find really interesting and that is under reported on and under commented on, and I would love Francis is take I wish you was here is the impact of this on China, which I think is you know, because I'm not again, I don't live in Israel. I'm not an Israeli citizen, and the Israeli angle is interesting, I suppose, but not as not super interesting to me because I live in New York and I'm currently sitting in washi Pin, DC, So you know, I'm interested in what is the US get out of this, and obviously we're spending a tremendous amount of money there and we're all very focused on it, and we're doing it.
Speaker 3: We're putting this huge effort into it.
Speaker 4: So like what happens in terms of our direct interest and to me, like my biggest thing that I think foreign policy wise is.
Speaker 3: Important to America is China. And there has been some interesting stuff.
Speaker 4: If you do try to look in that direction and you try to find you can find like scraps of interesting news. Actually, the National Review, which I can't believe I'm saying this as a former bright Bart editor, but the National Review had a really interesting piece on this actually, and I really encourage the listeners to go check it out.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they will.
Speaker 4: They'll find it the impact of the Iran War and epicure on China. And what she was writing was basically that this is really bad for China and there's a few reasons for it. China has a narrative that they're kind of operating on, and the CCP as a narrative that they're operating on. That's basically, America is in decline. And not only are they in decline, but their military documen and their military strength isn't what it's crept out and there's limits to America and hard power that that they they that are just you know, that are that are are just true. And they're basing that obviously on Afghanistan and using Afghanistan as the as the justifications for that claim and therefore their own empowerment and this whole situation aside from the fact that they actually received eighty percent of what it could be in terms of oil, Yeah, so they're at like one hundred bucks a barrel right now, I read. So aside from that, you know, the the like actual tangible effect on them, there's an ideological effect on them that's like really interesting, and it's basically that you know, maybe they're censoring, maybe they're censoring what their population reads on we Bow or whatever, but their generals are seeing what they're seeing, you know, and the CCP is seeing what they're seeing. So chisi in Ping can like say whatever he wants or whatever. But Xijian Ping is in a crisis domestically than his own party, as I'm sure our listeners know, and I'm sure Breitbart is covered very well. You know, they had a big purage recently and that's not good. And among the people who are left, they're looking at this and saying, wait a second. I was told first of all that the United States didn't even have like, you know, the muscle to try this, and second of.
Speaker 3: All that they would not be able to.
Speaker 4: Get this far into it when if they could, and what's going on, right, And so that is very tormenting psychologically and emotionally to the CCP, which obviously that matters. They're purely ideological, right, this is like their religion in China, so it matters.
Speaker 3: And I find that fascinating.
Speaker 4: And I think that, to me is what grabs me about watching this obviously, sure, other than the main event itself and the official, you know, direct impact itself, but if we're talking about like our interest and what's going on in our interest, that's to me something that is a secondary thing that is kind of to me the primary interest.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think that's the beau. I think a great way of looking at it. So and I did talk to Peter Schweizer about this on the live radio show, so one of the most recent episodes. You guys can track that down. But yeah, but you highlight the main thing, so almost ninety percent of Iran's oil exports going to China, so this is gonna hurt China's economy. They've put their GDP growth and projected below five percent for the first time in thirty years because of this, no doubt. And there's such weak allies, like they're not doing anything. They're just saying mean stuff. They're like Gavin Newsome, They're just like saying this is bad. It's it's like like let's go maybe they'll go and Kimble's show and they'll just say this is really bad. Trump is really bad. But they're not really doing anything. So again, all roadslead to China. This is part of Trump's genius is he finds a way to have a secondary harm of any of these attacks that he makes affect China. And I think he's done this here pretty brilliantly because it's too light of a love tap for Kinded to really push back substantially, but it's firm enough where it is going to do some damage and weaken them just a little bit. And it's just it's really expert stuff from my vantage point, and I don't think I'm missing anything. I think that's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, I think it just like you know, really exposes the dynamics too. That's exactly right. That's a great point. That's another I think important point, which is this is a second time in like two months that we have popped off on one of China's main allies quote unquote, and China doesn't do anything. They do not do anything, and it makes you think, it really makes you think what kind of allied China is.
Speaker 1: If I was Russia, I want it's the same. Is like Russia's stay doing the same thing, like if they're not happy about itout doing anything. So it's just this is all how Trump can win. That's why we guest. He said, to clear victory, mission accomplished, put fly the banner up there like George Bush, and just get out and just declare victory and then and then this will all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's that's yeah. I'm like, let's go, like, let's just wrap it up. Cool. Cool. That was amazing.
Speaker 1: That was Marvel trying to make Weekly famous. So hopefully next week we'll have we've already declared victory and then we can get back talking to fun stuff like hey, out with Dana Bash at the White House, which I got to do so.
Speaker 4: It's so annoying that your ran ward derailed my my pr my news cycle plan of asking you about.
Speaker 1: How that's what we're going to do next hopefully hopefully. But I'm always great to hang with you. What can I plug on your behalf, your other show, your ex account?
Speaker 4: Thank you, yeah yeah, Exit Emma, Joe NYC, my thank you. My My other podcast is the group Chat on TUAE that's live at four pm on Thurnsdays and it's a debate show, so it's very different than this.
Speaker 3: That's it, beautiful.
Speaker 1: Thank you having Joe Morrison. Thanks to Missy for putting this together. All of you in the audience, go talk you next time.
Speaker 4: Thank you, and thank you Missy for putting up with my horrible situation.
Speaker 1: And I could have shot this throw down out I am, but that was kind of fun those we watched. We'll accept your feedback and love hot Alic smaller dot com.
Speaker 9: I gotta run though, Thanks everyone.
Speaker 3: M