Speaker 1: My name is Charlie kirk I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're going to end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point you would say college chapter.
Speaker 2: Go start attning point.
Speaker 1: Yould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved.
Speaker 2: Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 1: I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 3: Here I am.
Speaker 2: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. Noble Gold Investments is the official gold sponsor of the Charlie Kirkshaw, a company that specializes in gold I rays and physical delivery of precious metals. Learn how you could protect your wealth with Noble Gold Investments at noblegoldinvestments dot Com. That is Noblegoldinvestments dot Com.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome everybody. It is Monday, August tenth, twenty twenty six. Blake's holding it down in the y REFI Studios. How we doing, Blake, I'm doing great.
Speaker 4: I think we're coming to the cosmic realization Andrew that it is my mic flag.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I think I have possessed this flag more days than the last month than you have, and I don't think it's going to be changing this week.
Speaker 2: So I'm the captain. Now, that's what Blake says. Well, listen, Blake, I entirely disagree. It is my mic flago be there to reclaim it in due time. Nevertheless, we have a show to do about much of the news that has been happening, and I would be remiss if we did not be honest with this audience about what we are facing in this current moment. Now, if you asked me, is it okay to vote Democrat? I would tell you, very very clearly, absolutely not. I don't know what's gotten into people across the podcast sphere, the internet sphere. There is a lot of people that will look you straight in the face, that you have known to be conservatives for many years, that will tell you, actually, we need to vote Democrat. We need to burn this down, and we need to usher in an era of post left and right politics. That's an old paradigm. Bro, Well, that's not true. If you vote Democrat, they will let in three to five million Third worlders a year illegally, and they will do it happily. They will smile to your face, they will lie to you about why they are doing it. It's even happening at all. They will tell you the border secure, and they will overrun this country. For that issue alone, you should never vote Democrat again. There are myriad issues of which you could put in that category, but for that issue alone, you do not want America to be invaded again by Third worlders. If you have kids, grandkids, you do not want to vote Democrat. But if our pitch is only going to be that voting Democrat is the least worst choice, or though it is the most worst choice, and that voting Republican is the least worst choice, then that is not an inspiration inspiring message to about fifty percent of the country. Because you got twenty five percent hardened on this side, twenty five percent hardened on that side, and then you've got about the mushy middle, the normies as we sometimes call them, And that's not a pejorative. By the way, people should not be so fixated on politics. The politics of this country should run itself. It should be something you could sort of put in the background and depend upon that it will be handled professionally, in an adult manner, with common sense what's in the best interests of the country. We are not in that era, and so there are there are a lot of people fixated on politics and they're just getting bad vibes. And I will repeat myself to um Blue in the face that I think it goes back to the way Epstein was handled. For a lot of people. That felt like a psychic break, a betrayal of trust, of transparency. Whether or not the admin knew that, I don't think they understood that, but it was a break, okay, And you could get mad at me in the emails if you want that we're playing into the hoax. I'm just telling you the politics of it, folks. Now, do I think Trump did anything wrong, No, of course, but I think that it could have been handled better. Then you get into Iran. A lot of people believe that President Trump said, no new wars. It's not exactly what he said. He was very consistent on Iran. Nevertheless, the Iran conflict, you go back to Midnight Hammer, but then you get into the Spring and the ongoing conflicts with Iran. It's been a drag. Okay, it's been a drag, and unfortunately this has resulted in some very negative polling. And we have to be on a about it. We have to offer something better than we're just not as bad as the other guys. And I think Blake would agree. Blake, I'm gonna play this clip and then I'm gonna have your reaction on the other side, and you can you can sort of analyze how we got here top fifteen.
Speaker 5: What is going on, mister Berman?
Speaker 2: What was going on?
Speaker 5: As simple is the MAGA movement was built among the working class non college Americans. And take a look at this trend line that we're looking on the data. Here we go, Okay, net favorability rating the MAGA movement non college retest.
Speaker 2: Back on October of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: Look at that on the plus side of the ledge or positive plus six points down we go into the Atlantic Ocean. Now look at this movement now minus twenty two points. That is a shift Johnny b of twenty eight points away from the MAGA movement away with non college Americans. So the bottom line is this the group at which the Trump movement was built upon. They are shifting away and saying we don't like MAGA anymore.
Speaker 4: Well, it's as he says, non college americans. You have to think about what that represents. That represents blue collar, working class people like the union voters who swung towards Trump. It represents a lot of rural voters I think a lot about If you've ever heard of it, it's called the Driftless area. It's kind of the border area Wisconsin, Minnesota, Western Illinois, kind of all the northern Mississippi River area. And those are counties that are rural, lightly populated, but historically voted pretty blue. They voted for Obama, for example, they helped to make Iowa blue state under Obama, and they swung really dramatically aggressively towards Donald Trump. That is what we do when we talk about Donald Trump remaking American politics. It's not just about issues, it's about coalitions. That Donald Trump massively boosted the GOP with lower education voters with lower income voters, while at the same time he was shedding some of the higher educated, higher income voters who had more globalist points of view, who didn't care for his style of politics. That was the Trump realignment, Andrew, and that's what enabled him to win states no Republican had won in decades. That is how he is able to win Wisconsin, win Michigan, win Pennsylvania, win back Nevada after it had gone blue for several elections. And as you say, we need to be paying attention if the polls say that that is swinging the other way, they are true swing voters. They're the kind of people you can win back. But we should not ignore this fact. I think there's a lot of people who will prefer to look at any poll that is bad and say that the poll is fake, to say that the poll has a bad sample or whatever. And I think you and I know, and Charlie would know, you have to pay attention to these sorts of things. They even if the poll is exaggerated, it's getting at something real. And I think what we've seen play out is a lot of people probably were innately a little bit wary of going for Donald Trump and going for the Republicans again in twenty twenty four. But Charlie and others made a good pitch on affordability, on the border, on Biden being a complete disaster, on no wars, and in some cases on Epstein. And they feel like they got burned on at least some of those issues. And it's going to be a lyft to get them to trust us again. And it's not something that you can just win over with rhetoric. It's something where you need to have real wins to offer them. We can't just give them a lecture.
Speaker 2: Well, and I do believe that we have real wins. Well, I do believe that part of it is messaging, right. And this goes back to the issue of the burrito, the infamous burrito. Now, my whole point was not that this is that a twenty dollars burrito is even the norm. I'm not even saying that, saying in the minds of voters, they think it cost twenty bucks, all right, they think the average if a college kid is paying seventeen bucks for burrito with you know, basically, it's thinking that's a twenty dollars burrito, right, And to ignore the feelings in the anxieties of your voters, I think is political malfeasance. But the point is that we have to be offering a positive vision, and I think we've got away from that, and we need to be messaging on that, and we need to declare our wins loudly and proudly. The chief among them obviously is the border, but there's myriad other wins. There's multiple other areas of the country and the economy that we could genuinely point to as being hugely successful. And we need to do that, all right, So, Blake, it's not just about the approval of working class voters when it comes to MAGA. This is hitting Trump himself now to sixteen. So how about what the same group is saying about Donald Trump specifically?
Speaker 5: Okay, so you know what the idea of being Okay, maybe they've soured on MAGA, but they haven't saved soured on MAGA. But maybe they haven't soured I mean Donald Trump might be saying, ain't the true Take a look here, okay, non college voters on Trump? Hello, Okay, In the twenty twenty four election, he won him by thirteen points, right, that was the reason he won. He won among non college voters, a very strong performance amongst them, and that, of course was the reason he was able to win because college voters were against him. But look at this now, minus nineteen points, minus nineteen points, we're talking about even bigger shift here.
Speaker 4: We're talking about what is this.
Speaker 5: This is a thirty two point shift away from the President of the United States when it comes to his key core political group.
Speaker 2: I am not black pilling. There is never a black pill, never allowed, never allowed. But if you don't look at that, and you don't say to yourself, five alarm fire, then you're crazy. Okay, You've got your head stuck in the sand. We have to look at that and say, the very group of people that we came to rely on that it was like, I mean, those people were gonna walk on broken glass and hot coals to go vote for Donald Trump. When we see a divergence like that, something incredibly wrong has happened. Something incredibly bad has happened. Okay, And why it gets worse And we have to be honest about this because it's August tenth, we got November coming up in just months now, is that it's going to impact congressional candidates who We're going to have two of them on in the next segment because it's that important. We got to get behind these people. And before I play this clip, let me just say all of America and the West Western civilization hinges on the fact the Conservative stay in power. I hate to say it to you that much. There's no pressure here, folks, but this is how bad it is, and we've got to change something. We got to change our messaging. It's top seventeen.
Speaker 5: Choice for the House non college voters twenty twenty four election. Look at this, Republicans plus thirteen points. Now Democrats. Democrats actually lean among non college voters in an out Paul's it's just a point, but you know it when it comes to a point. And given how well the Democrats are doing among college volders, these are the types of numbers in which blue waves are built.
Speaker 2: That's not all the vote, by the way, this is again just working class voters. Trump's bedrock constituency. The most foundational element of that constituency. I mean, if you have a college degree, you're like, so far blue, it's beyond crazy. That's why that's why college is a scam. Yet another reason a lot of people educated beyond their intelligence. This is non college educated, working class voters here, Blake. So the question is what do we do about it? Now? I'll throw it to you, Blake. What would you like to see from a messaging standpoint and from a policy standpoint in the next couple of months that can turn hopefully some of this around. Well.
Speaker 4: I think we've discussed this a lot. I think it's pretty likely the thing at this point, the biggest thing he could do to try and around the tide is probably he has to find a way to credibly end the conflict in Iran. I think you and I both saw that was a big point where things started to go south with a lot of people. And it's not so much whether the war is going well or not. And it's not even whether Donald Trump himself campaigned on no new wars. I know a lot of people who touted President Trump said that, but Trump himself was more measured in what he said. Nevertheless, I think it's very clear a lot of people had the perception that was a reason to vote for Trump, that he had the credibility of being the guy who didn't want more new wars. And when the Iran war broke out. A lot of people felt super burned about that, and we're only a few months out from the election. At this point. We can make we can maybe talk about economic messaging in a better way, but that stuff is sticky, It moves slowly, and I think the only thing where you can get like a big flash headline that would be positive in winning these people over is getting the Iran war credibly towards a permanent resolution and saying I took care of this. It's not a thing you're going to have to worry about for the next two years. Beyond that message, Jamel, I think we've talked if Congress could come out and say, hey, we just passed a bill to block more stock trading and insider dealing by members of Congress. We just pass some sort of anti corruption measures stuff like that. That could be a good headline. And the Save Act Save Act is not necessarily going to be every swing voter, but the people who are disapproving because they're base voters who feel let down, they would be won over by that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got to address base concerns because we're we have a base fatigue issue, right, the base enthusiasm issue. We've got to give them a reason to be enthusiastic again. By the way, breaking news this morning, which I think is totally red meat, and people laugh at the expression red meat. I love red meat. Give us more. We need to feast on red meat right now. Wow. Secretary of State Marco Rubio says the Trump administration has revoked one hundred and seventy five thousand visas since President Trump took office, including visas held by foreign nationals accused of crimes such as fraud and sexual abuse, as well as people who celebrated the death of Charlie Kirk. So we have foreigners coming in here celebrating Charlie's assassination. Rubio emphasized that a visa is permission to enter the United States, not a constitutional right nor a right to stay here. Boom, get them the heck out. By the way, h one bees are all but gone. Just you're aware, the Trump administration has basically ended h one b's. Now, if you let a Democrat back in office, gets what's gonna happen with those h one bs. I'm gonna shoot right back up again, Yeah, Andrew, So the wins are there, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I just think it's so worth emphasizing that that people will say, oh, I'm going to go for a Democrat because they're better on affordability or whatever. And the number one thing you have to emphasize this, it doesn't really matter what Democrats are for domestically, because they are still all in on abolish the West commit national suicide. They're worse on that than ever. They're worse on that in every country. They're not moderating one inch. It basically doesn't matter what their other views are.
Speaker 2: If you're struggling with cravings, bloating, and stubborn weight gain, your gut health is probably playing a bigger role than you think. A damaged microbiome can affect everything from inflammation and digestion to cravings and weight gain, and with today's process foods and environmental toxin, a lot of people's digestive health is taking a big, major hit, which is why taking care of your gut health may be more important now than ever before. That's where a fermented food called kimchi can make a real difference. Kimchi is naturally rich in over nine hundred probiotic strains that help support gut bacteria. Because when your gut bacteria are properly supported, your body is better able to process food efficiently, regulate cravings, and support digestion even maintain a healthier metabolism. Overall, studies show that eating kimchi can reduce your body fat by thirty one point eight percent, but supporting your gut microbiome takes consistency, and most people aren't eating kimchi every day because of the taste, of the smell, the hassle that comes with getting it. That's why bright Core created Kimchi one, delivering the benefits of fermented kimchi in a convenient capsule form to help restore your gut's natural balance every day. Because when your body is functioning properly from the inside out, everything else becomes easier. Today, you can get an exclusive offer by clicking on the link below for twenty five percent off your entire order, or for an even better deal, call our friends over at bright Core for up to fifty percent off your order and free shipping. Give them a call right now eight eight eight three one seven nine two five eight. Kimchi one from bright Core Health starts in the gut. Get twenty five percent off. Use code Charlie at brightcred dot com slash Charlie. That's brightcre dot com slash Charlie. Or you can call eight eight eight three one seven nine five eight for up to fifty percent of that's eight eight eight three one seven nine to two five eight for up to fifty percent off your order and free shipping. Now joining us is John Strand. This is a wide open race down there in Florida's nineteenth. This is the seat that Byron Donald's left to run for governor, and now John Strand is up there. He's the turning point Action endorsed candidate in Florida's nineteenth southwest corner of the state, really important territory. John, welcome back to the show. Tell us how's the race going and what is the timing? When? When is the primary happening?
Speaker 6: Andrew, it's always amazing to be with you. Thank you, Blake. You guys are rocking it. And yeah, voting starts yesterday or actually Saturday. Early voting is happening as we speak. So you guys can make a real difference in this race simply by talking about it, telling your friends get out the vote. That's applies to every primary, but in Florida it's hot and heavy right now. It is a wide open race with ten Republicans all vying for Byron Donald's seat. Only one of them qualified with voter signatures, and that is the turning point. Endorsed candidate myself, John Strand. We're very honored by that support from patriots all across Florida and the nation, and really excited to be the outsider independent America, first patriot candidate that's really fighting for what really matters, you know, not political rhetoric or talking points, but really restoring courage, common sense, and Judeo Christian values back into government so that we can finally end the fraud, waste, and abuse that is bankrupting in a nation, both morally and financially, and then try to actually resurrect a government that would deliver what Americans demand, which is security, affordability, and accountability. So it's very straightforward, common sense. It is a wild race in Florida, but you can make a difference at johnstrand dot com. Go there and sign up to support us and share the word that we got to vote for change, vote for courage, vote John Strand patriot for Congress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean, John, I just you're one of those guys that if you win this primary, I have zero doubt that you're gonna do the right thing when you get into too d C. So if you are amazed out there that is, yeah, that's worried that you when you send these guys off to DC, they just turn their back on you. No, John is gonna be a guy that's gonna you know, Blake mentioned stop you know that these uh insider trading deals and the you know the the you know, ban stocks trading, insider trading for Congress. Okay, John's a guy that'll do that because he's not driven by money. John's the guy that's gonna work to you know, any common sense based initiative past the Save America Act all this stuff. He's not gonna be trying to import more foreigners into this country. So if you're nervous about sending people to DC that betray you, you do not have to be worried about that with John. John, I will tell you your story is amazing. So why don't you just give the the biography one more time for people who are still getting to know you.
Speaker 6: Absolutely. So, my dad served in the US Navy. He was actually stationed in Florida where My brother was born in Pennsylvania, where my sister was born in California, where I was born. I was living and working as an actor and writer when COVID came crashing down around all of us. I led a freedom rally that President Trump tweeted because we were bringing tens of thousands to Los Angeles of all places, to push back against lockdowns and support the MAGA movement. I became the creative director for America's Frontline Doctors, traveled the nation, including speaking in DC on January sixth, when I was then caught up in the FED surrection, arrested, charged with a twenty year felony even though I did nothing wrong, and given a golden parachute plea deal of a single misdemeanor to make it all go away. But that was a false confession and a weapon against President Trump and his supporters, and refused to portray my fellow Americans. I took a twenty year felony on the chin andrew as you know, praying for God to bring about a just result, and I won at the Supreme Court and then had all five charges vacated with prejudice, so legally exonered within the legal system fighting on the ground ever since to support President Trump and the restoration of America. I did write a book in a prison cell about this extraordinary stories on the screen behind me, called Patriot Plea. It's not just my story, though. This book will change your life, I promise if you read it, and it is a manifesto to the nation to remind us what is America? Who are we as Americans? And are we going to make the choice that is in front of us. We are at a crossroads in this nation. Twenty twenty six is not the midterms. It's the final countdown to decide if we're going to engage in our government and realize that twenty twenty six is our generations seventeen seventy six. This is not hyperbole a rhetoric. We are in a revolutionary moment. Charlie knew this well and he has given us such an incredible example. But really it comes down to the choice that each and every one of us can and must make. What am I going to do today with the situation that God has put me in, and with the promise that God has given me, if we turn to the Lord, if we seek and pray his face, pray towards his face and seek his name. He will hear from heaven and heal our land. That is the promise that we're working and praying towards. You can help us at Johnstrand dot com this week as early voting is happening now. But no matter where you live and what you do, give it to the Lord. Be serious about it and sober minded, and God can work miracles through your life. He certainly has through mine.
Speaker 2: Amen, John, I want to get just your vibe on the ground. You're talking to voters constantly. We are in a different political moment than we were in twenty twenty four. Obviously, you know there is some headwinds right and there is some enthusiasm issue with the base. What are you seeing and when you talk to voters, what are they begging for more? Give us that insight on the ground.
Speaker 6: I would say they're begging for the things you would expect them to be calling and demanding common sense, driving out the corruption. They want to have an affordable opportunity to actually buy a home, invest in the American dream, the things that are always an issue. But above and beyond that, I think they're really sick and tired of the propaganda and the grift and just the sense like you mentioned that we send these people to Washington and they just continually betray us or fade into the background, but nothing significant ever actually changes. So I think they really do want change and courage. They want integrity. Gen Z and the younger generation that I am living in, we are dying for honesty and authenticity. That's what they're demanding on the ground here in Southwest Florida, like say what you mean and mean what you say. It's not exactly complicated, right, but it's just so rare to actually have people who believe in something certainly, that believe in something good and sensible, and that will actually walk the walk and fight for it, especially if it costs them personally. That's the heart and the theme of Patriot Plea, the story that I only wrote in a prison cell but lived in my life for years, and that I'm bringing to this campaign. But it's much more than just me or a campaign this, Like I said, it's a crossroads moment in America. The voters on the ground can feel and sense that, and they want sincerity, authenticity, and I think they want bravery. They want it in themselves and they want to see it reflected in their leadership. And I think that's what Charlie really inspired all of us to do, and to believe that all of us are capable of being brave, of being bold, of understanding what's true and then fighting for it. Also, of course, Charlie told us the most amazing thing that he ever said, that he wanted to be remembered for courage, for his faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the truth of the Bible as our foundation. And I read through the Founding Fathers carefully as I wrote this book. You'll find a lot of that material. But they were so clear eyed about the objective reality of truth that it comes from God. Our rights come from God and not the government. That's why they're unalienable. And the proper role of government is very limited to fit within the constitution and to protect our rights from infringement, not to help us, you know. A great actor and then statesman from California, Ronald Reagan reminded us the most terrifying words in the English language. Nine most terrifying words are I'm from the government and I'm here to help. So we need to remember what America is really about what the Constitution is for, and we need to fight to restore those foundations. And I think that foundational courage and truth is what people are looking for.
Speaker 2: You're right, it's this is Christendom. We're fighting for Christendom on some level. Yes, go ahead, Blake, we are so John, You're correct. I think voters they want authenticity, they want bravery. Before you came on, we were discussing what could Republicans who have the House right now be doing to win people's trust, and we are the ones in power right now if there is a lot of frustration that is somewhat on our faction. Let's say you were in the House right now, what do you think you might be fighting for trying to help ram through, to restore that trust from voters, to make them feel like Washington has changed in a positive direction.
Speaker 6: Excellent question, Blake. Number One, without a doubt, is the Save America Act. And I think the fact that it's bottled up in the Senate. They're claiming they need sixty votes, which is a lie. That's just ridicul We know they can pass it with fifty votes and the vice president if they simply do their job, but they're not doing their job because they just can't be bothered. And that alone tells everyone this system is rigged. It's a farce. They don't give a rat's tail end about us as people and as Americans. How can anyone buy into this? So in Congress I would be I would be absolutely lambasting them and demanding no more excuses, get it done now, because the whole thing is a sham if we don't have legitimate elections. And the second thing I would do, Blake, is I would be proposing, as I am, the twenty twenty Sovereignty Act, twenty years of zero immigration read my lips, no immigration, lock down the borders, and twenty million deportations accelerated over five years or four years. I want to see five million per year because we have to protect our people and build up the middle class. People don't realize, Blake, that during n from nineteen twenty four to sixty four, we had an immigration moratorium and middle class exploded. So he can return to that principle of protecting our people and actually locked down the country as far as our sovereignty. And I think that's what people want to see.
Speaker 2: John Strand, you had me at Hello with that twenty years of sovereignty. A man I was clapping. I hope you heard it. Get this man into Congress. People, please support him. Go to Johnstrand dot com. Right, do I get the url?
Speaker 6: It was just you got it, John Strand?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, get this guy into Washington. John, God bless you, my friend, and godspeed next Tuesday, and it's early. Voting has already started, So get behind this man. God bless you. We'll talk to you soon on when you win.
Speaker 6: This thing, talk to you soon, God bless.
Speaker 2: We have Michael Alfonso on now. So we had him last week. His primary, I believe is tomorrow. He is like exactly what, he's straight out of Central Casting, gen Z fighter, enthusiastic. The answer to so much of what we are facing right now is a new generation of leaders that are willing to be bold and courageous. Michael, welcome back to the show. My friend Blake's got a really good question for you. But just first give us the landscape and the timing and what you're up against. How's it looking all the stuff with your race?
Speaker 7: You know, it's really exciting. The election is tomorrow. You know it's a low turnout primary, so really anything can happen, so it depends on whose people show up to vote. So I'm really excited. I think our people are really energized, and they're excited to have someone who's actually going to support the president's agenda, not just in an election year, but all the time and actually fight for the American people. And That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, we're very glad to have you back. We were discussing at the top of the show. We were talking about headwinds that we're facing. That there are polls that show gen z is a lot more frustrated with the president than they were in twenty twenty four. Non college voters are a lot more frustrated about the MAGA movement, as they call it, and we were discussing what can we do to turn this around the next months, And we asked this of our last guests as well. So you're running to be in the House. Let's say you were in the House right now. If people are frustrated we control the government, we have to own that to some extent. What should Congress be doing right now? You think that would be showing that the Republican Party, the Conservative movement, the mega movement are fighting for them, are delivering on their promises, and that they should get another term running the country.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Republicans have always had a messaging problem. They don't talk about the things that matter to voters. If they want to win young people, it's actually the same as winning the working class, the middle class. Talk about the working families. Tax cuts. Americans, wisconsonates right here in my state are seeing ten thousand dollars a year more on their take home pay. They're getting three thousand dollars a year more back on their taxes. President Trump is the only person out there who's actually fighting for the working class. And I'll tell you what, it's not these silver spoons and socialists who are running in Wisconsin again telling you, oh, we'll just give you free stuff again. The only thing that the free stuff lie does is make everyone equitable in their levels of suffering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Nothing's free either, by the way, you know, LSI ed was just on the record saying, yeah, guess what if you want us as free healthcare for everybody, it's not gonna be free at all. Your taxes are going up for middle class people. So it's you know, there is nothing free as Margaret Thatcher said, you eventually you run out of other people's money. That is the case here, and by the way, it causes stagnation, economic malaise, shortages. You usually have a drop off. By the way, when you talk about healthcare and just the quality of healthcare, let's talk about gen Z though specifically, right gen Z specifically, when you're out there, Michael Alfonso, and you're talking to young voters, you're talking to working class voters, what are they begging for you? I asked the same question the last guest who's running for Congress as well, What are you hearing from vote?
Speaker 7: You know, honestly, they just want to see an elected official who will actually have to live with the consequences of their decisions. I mean, we got Mitch McConnell in office who probably is already dead making decisions. It's ridiculous, the idea that we're going to have people running this country who don't deal with the consequences. The thing about being twenty six, whatever I decide, where however I vote, I'm gonna have to deal with it. And my daughter is also going to have to deal with it. And I care about the working class of America. I don't care about the upper crust. I want to make sure that Middle America is not being hollowed out and mortgaged off to these coastal elites anymore.
Speaker 2: I think that's great. I mean, listen, when you have kids, you have skin in the game like never before. Okay. You know, we talk about AOC's freezing her eggs, like and she's missed working class family representative. No, you just simply do not understand in the same way you will when you have kids. Okay. And I mean when we talk to young people, they know. Everybody made a big deal about this twenty dollars burrito debate last week. It was like all over the place. But the point is we have to acknowledge the fact that things do feel hard right now for a lot of people. And you had this K shaped economy thanks to COVID and unlimited money printing. But things are getting better. We are seeing movement in the right direction. We had Scott Bessen on last week. Do you know that wages are rising faster than inflation for the lowest twenty five percentile right in the economy, the wage earners, the salary workers, they're they're rising faster than inflation for the middle class earners, right, so a little bit higher up, that's good movement. If you tack those on quarter after quarter, quarter after quarter, you will start having the fruits of these economic pauses. Is economic nationalism will actually take effect and people start feeling it. We got to stay the course right now. DSA is promising a bunch of free stuff. It's not gonna work. Free stuff doesn't work, you run out of it. Finally, your your message to those people that are being lured to DSA. You have a Cuban descent, that's part of your story. What would your warning be to them?
Speaker 7: My warning would be the exact same one that my grandfather told me. I had a country to run to, you don't. This is the last bastion of freedom. Where are we going to go? Canada it's even worse. Mexico, it's even worse. America is the last chance for Christian freedom and we need to protect it down to the absolute last person.
Speaker 2: I totally agree. We have this clip from JD. Vance I want to pull if we have it, but it's talking about economic nationalism and it's I don't see it on. But the point is, if we stay the course here Michael, this is the route out of this. Charlie used to say, we have Maga or we have mom. Donnie. The country is faced with a fork in the road right now, and you have these revolutionary passions rising up, and we have to Okay, so is it? Yeah? Clip eight. I think jd. Vance does a great job explaining it. I'll let him do it. Clip eight.
Speaker 8: A lot of Americans look at this rising tide of socialism and say, how did we get here?
Speaker 3: We got here by forty years of bipartisan leaders selling our industrial base to foreign countries, allowing low wage immigrants to come in and compete with Americans for jobs.
Speaker 8: By destroying the foundation of the middle class.
Speaker 2: That's how you got socialism.
Speaker 8: How you fix that problem is by doubling down on Donald Trump's economic nationalism, not going back to the way we've done things for the past fourtwhere it's tailed everywhere it's tried, and it always leads to socialism. It always leads exactly where we are. The only way to get out of it is to double down on the economics of the past eighteen months.
Speaker 2: Amen, all right, Michael, last thirty seconds to you give us the timing of the race and what do people do to get involved?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the race is tomorrow, so polls are open until eight pm Central time. We need every single person to get out and vote. I know young people can feel like their vote doesn't matter, but if you don't go out and vote, you have nothing to complain about. You have a chance to make a difference right now. So go to Alfonso for Wisconsin dot com. You can sign up for any informational letters, but we need your vote tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Amen. We need gen Z energy in there. And by the way, you can blackpil all you want, but there's people working and building. Those are the people you can trust. They're fighting for the future. That's Michael Alfonso in Wisconsin. God bless you, brother. We got your back and we look forward to seeing you victorious tomorrow. Hi folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at why Refi. You've probably been hearing me talk about y REFI for some time now. We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why Refy will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Y Refi can help. Just go to wyrefi dot com. That's the letter why then refi dot com. And remember y Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to yrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you. We have a great guest in store for you, and that is, of course, Christopher Rufo. We tried to do this last week, but I believe we're in good shape today. Chris does so much stuff, including work with the City Journal in Manhattan Institute, Hillsdale College. He's got Rufo and Lomez, which is a great show you guys should be checking out. We love both those guys and I think they're really important right now, especially in this era. So without further ado, Chris, welcome back. Chris Rufo, the man, the myth, the legend. He is there, all right, Chris. So, the original inspiration for having you on was you had this great, just very common sense reaction to burrito gate, which was I just felt it was It was very how do I say it was refreshing because you said this one fifty one, you said crazy to see free market conservatives tell anxious young people to shut up and accept double digit inflation instead of taking the opportunity to explain that inflation is a direct result of bad government policy. It's perfectly fine to notice that burritos shouldn't beat twenty dollars instead, Chris, we got this whole debate of like, ah, they're not twenty dollars actually, and oh you should be cooking from home, and boloney and craft singles and all kinds of stuff happened in which I just felt like, God, it's so confused. Please please please ground us again in what good policy should be and where does inflation actually come from and why that's so important for the next generation to understand.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, great, great question. It's good to be with you, And sorry for last week. I had three kids with vomiting, and then I caught it, and I was in nose shape on Friday. But we're back, We're back in action today. So look, I've been there. Here's the burrito thing, all right. The burrito debate was not actually about burritos. The burritos became a symbol or a signifier, and then everybody took their whatever their pet ideological issues and tried to jam it into this huge debate burrito and it was. It got so weird that people are like, no, even if the burritos are twenty dollars, we have to keep bombing Iran, Like.
Speaker 2: Like, what are we doing?
Speaker 9: So yeah, the basic thing is, Look, neo conservatives who are if the interventionist on foreign policy and free marketing economics, I half agree with them. I'm also free market on economics. I think supply side economics works. I think monetary critiques of inflation are are largely accurate. The price of goods went up a lot during COVID because the Trump administration and then the Biden administration flooded the United States with dollars just as the amount of goods was contracting. Right, so supply chains are tightening the amount of goods and circulation is contracting.
Speaker 2: Slightly.
Speaker 9: The flood of dollars goes out. This is like economics one oh one in high school. You know that's going to lead to inflation. And then the reason the inflation. It happened mostly in the Biden administration. It slowed down during Trump. But people are starting to feel the inflation in two ways. One in their big, big picture family budgets. Housing is very expensive, college education is very expensive. Health insurance is very expensive. Car insurance is very expensive. It squeezes your budget so that when you go to a Chipotle or a kind of upscale, fast casual burrito place and your burrito is twenty dollars, that feels more significant.
Speaker 2: And look, it is more significant.
Speaker 9: And Republicans who are just going to say shut up, accept that that that you know that these kind of small luxuries, right, small indulgences. Yeah, they're up fifty percent in five years, but just shut up because your grandpa ate rat meat during the Great Depression.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, from a large point of.
Speaker 9: View, yeah, you should learn from your from your ancestors who went through hard times.
Speaker 2: You should use it as inspiration, but as a political matter, like what are we doing?
Speaker 9: That's just political suicide to tell people to accept fifty percent inflation on the on small indulgences, and I just don't take it very seriously from people who claim to be free market fiscal conservatives monetary conservatives to just justify inflation because they fear that the critique is really about.
Speaker 2: The war and that's what was happening.
Speaker 9: And I think people should just accept should should not fall for the face facial debate, but should actually go for Why are people seemingly to arguing something that they actually don't support in principle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Chris, I thought about whatever you make of what causes inflation, it felt like weird territory to be fighting on because, as you mentioned, the biggest drivers of why life feels unaffordable, As you mentioned housing, healthcare, education, As you know, those are things that are very expensive, in large part because they are where the government is most involved, they meddle the most. These are all heavily socialized, even the twenty dollars burrito. I think when we dived into it, the context was often, this is what my college's meal program charges me for, and that's often a cartel where you're forced to sign up, and all of this is enabled with endless government student loans, and so what do you think rhetorically is the best approach to it, Because it struck me that the best pivot off of this should be we need to go after the real drivers of why your life is unaffordable, which is inextricably bound up with stuff that the left wants to just pump more free money into to keep the price rising.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's exactly right, and so you need to take the opportunity just say break it down. Why is a burrito twenty dollars Britos twenty dollars because of bad monetary policy, because of you know, you could say you could even talk about, you know, higher mandatory, high higher wages. You could talk about immigration. There's there's immigration for housing prices. I mean, there's a lot of ways to explain why the cost of goods has risen. There's a couple couple couple key things monetary policy, the government takeover of sectors of the economy, and mass immigration driving up the prices of things like entry level housing.
Speaker 2: Let's say, so just make.
Speaker 9: That argument and it's not about it's not about Trump, it's not about their war. Make the actual substance of economic argument. Because the other point that I was trying to make is right. Now, people are feeling well, and you could you could show them a million charts to try to explain to them why they shouldn't feel this way. But the reality is that people are feeling pinched economically. Even people who are a professional class income, let's say six figure income, have a one or two kids, living in a city or a close ring suburb, they're feeling pinched. And if they're hearing from one side, we're going to give you free healthcare, free childcare, you know, free college education for your kids. And the other side is shut up and eat the rat meat. You're going to get your clock cleaned every time. And so let's not be stupid, let's not pander, let's not offer our own version of free stuff. But actually, let's make a good argument that will solve people's problem that takes seriously their emotions. And again, conservatives need to ditch this twenty sixteen ridiculous idea that facts don't care about your feelings. The opposite is almost certainly more true in politics. Your feelings, if you have them, are impervious to the facts, to charts, to logic, and so find actually meet people where they are, say, you know what you're feeling pinched about in You're gonna hear this argument that you're gonna get everything for free from the DSA. But actually the DSA is the reason why those things are expensive in the first place. Come over here, let me explain to you why that these people are making it more expensive. They're taking away what you could have. They're flooding the country with dollar bills and mass migration and exploding costs. We have a smarter way that's actually going to solve your problem. Just like, make that argument, and I think it could be more successful.
Speaker 2: Well, I agree, and that that was the only reason. I think people were shocked that I would, you know, come in and admit that things are more expensive and that we have affordability crisis. But I even pointed to the fact that this was because this is a hangover from Biden or inflation and COVID, Like, let's be honest about those. The Titanic cannot turn on a dime. It's going to take a while for policies to take effect and affordability issues to ease, and I think everybody's just freaking out about that and making a proxy about Iran or something was just predictable, but like all the nuance was lost in the modern era.
Speaker 10: The important next step is to recognize that today governments control the quantity of money, so that as a result, inflation in the United States is made in Washington and nowhere else. If you listen to people in Washington talk, they will tell you that inflation is produced by greedy businessmen. But none of them produce inflation for the very simple reason that neither the businessman, nor the trade union nor the housewife has a printing press in their basement on which they can turn out those green pieces of paper we call money. Only Washington has that printing press, and therefore only Washington can produce inflation.
Speaker 2: A wise man, We're back, yeah, Chris, I I posted that on my ex account. But I just think it's so comforting to hear the wise way, like grounding this whole debate in something just fundamental that if you are mad about inflation, if you're mad about the cost of goods, that is a direct result of bad policy. And when you talk about DSA, when you talk about this rise of free stuff populism. They believe in something called modern monetary theory, which is basically an engine for unlimited inflation. So the floor is yours. How important is it to get just our facts right? Basic economic literacy?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, look, we tried modern monetary theory during COVID, and actually it worked out not like how the Dsay's economists thought it would work out, but it worked out precisely how Milton Friedman would have predicted it would work out. So, yeah, you flood the country with dollars, you print endless amounts of money, it causes inflation. And so I think, look, Econos will say, actually it's a little more complicated than monetary policy, only there's a couple of differ routes to get inflation.
Speaker 2: But we know for a.
Speaker 9: Fact that inflation is a core driver, and you could see this all over the world in all different types of history. And so I think another person who really understands this is our Treasury Secretary, Scott Bessent. And so what I would like to see from Secretary Bessent, who's really one of the best cabinet members in the Trump administration, is maybe to take on not the burrito debate that's probably a little below the pay grade for the Treasury secretary, but to start making the case for what the Trump administration has done. Right, They've reduced inflation significantly. You see a little uptick since the Iran War because of increased fuel prices, but it's actually now within that kind of target zone that is probably some would say that the right zone two percent ish a little tick higher. But I think also the administration needs to make a better case moving forward how they're going to.
Speaker 2: Actually tackle these issues.
Speaker 9: And I think, you know, they had the announcement about preventing black Crow or Blackstone or black whatever from buying the houses. I think that's probably more symbolic than substantive. But they really need to be talking about immigration, you know, that demand side inflation. They need to be talking about good monetary policy. They need to be talking about how they're going to break up some of those sectors of the economy that are you know, government backed cartels.
Speaker 2: And so we need to make a better debate.
Speaker 9: And I think what's happening is that the left is just sucking up all the oxygen on these issues with Mom, Donnie, with LSI, ED, with all these other DSA candidates.
Speaker 2: They are right now.
Speaker 9: I know conservatives don't want to hear this, but It's true. They're dominating the debate on affordability, and because these are all very top ticket issues for voters, they're going to win a lot of these campaigns in the midterms unless we see new arguments, new policies, new messaging from the right.
Speaker 2: Well, and listen, a lot of these bad ideas get started on CA they don't stay on campus. They go out into the government and the corporate boardrooms and all that stuff. That is what Charlie used to say. And we have this great story out of the UK.
Speaker 4: I'm so upsad. It's been bubbling up for two weeks at this point and we just have not gotten to it. I'm very sad. You know what I'm talking about, of course, Chris. This Jason R. Day a professor at the University of Cambridge, one of the oldest universities, one of the most distinguished in the world. And if you haven't followed this, you guys should all google this immediately because it's so funny. He was the youngest black professor in the history of the University of Cambridge, and he supposedly had this long list of accomplishments, very bizarre ones. He was saying he once ran six hundred miles in six days. He was claiming that racists were sending him pigsheads, whole long list of comical claims. He claimed he was a pool shark who made thousands of dollars. And then a former academic and Nathan Kaufnis analyzed his work and said, this guy is a plagiarist. All of his work is a sham. Got him dead to rights as a serial fraudster. Should have been fired immediately, and instead tons of left wing academics came out publicly signed a letter defending him, saying these are racist attacks on him, and it just turns out that was a bad guy to defend. So I wanted to ask you about this, Chris, because you're the guy who put CRT critical race theory into the mainstream. You've been one of the top voices in really making it okay for us to stand against DEEI. So the flora is yours for a few minutes. Talk to us about what this guy's career represents and how frankly, he's not really a character. He represents what we've allowed our institutions to do because we've done this for so many years.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, look, he's like a rich symbol. And what he illustrates all these different right wing arguments and then the deficiencies of.
Speaker 2: All the left wing arguments.
Speaker 9: He's like an allegory for these political concepts. And so the other thing he said is that he didn't learn how to read and write until after.
Speaker 2: He got a high school, until he was eighteen years old.
Speaker 9: That might be, you know, theoretically possible, but I think it's also very unlikely to be true. He didn't talk until he was, you know, a preteen or something. But look, what liberals want more than anything is to have a living symbol of poor, oppressed African American overcoming hardship. And so what Jason Arday gave liberal administrators of these institutions was a kind of Hallmark movie, Hallmark Channel movie of a magical overcoming of oppression. He adopted all of the buzzwords that they wanted to hear, and then he was just quickly and quite easily, you know, picked up and elevated through these institutions, the college degree, graduate degree, professorship at Cambridge, visiting professorships everywhere, one point four million dollars book deal to tell his life story. And this is like a fairy tale version that anyone that had basic scrutiny or anyone that had looked at his actual academic work could have easily seen with any amount of skepticism whatsoever, none of this checks out. Actually, this is none of this makes sense. This is all impossible. But the institutions are so dedicated to suppressing that reality in the interest of these racial fairy tales that they just kept him on this almost unlimited rise to power and the ending of the story and I'm glad you you held it so I could I could deliver it.
Speaker 2: Is that.
Speaker 9: Actually Cambridge itself also defended him against these accusations of plagiarism, which were completely true, saying, no, no, we looked at it. It's just racism. It's all fine. And so that the university itself, when faced with overwhelming evidence of the fraudulent life story, the fraudulent academic work, the fraudulent human being that they had elevated as their star professor, chose to defend the fraud because they're so committed to these racial fairy tales.
Speaker 2: And ultimately he resigned.
Speaker 9: So the story ends with some justice, But the real crime was not committed by our day. He was just a man playing the game. The crime was committed by our institutions.
Speaker 2: Amen, well said, Well said Christopher Rufo, Rufo and Lomos check it out. Thank you, my friend. This summer marks three years since the Dobbs decision, and since then, the total number of abortions each year has only increased. With greater access to telehealth and abortion pills in the mail medication. Abortions now account for more than sixty percent of all abortion and that number is only growing. That's why Preborn gives free ultrasounds to girls and women. When a young woman sees her baby and here's her heartbeat, it doubles the chance she'll choose life. So one hundred and forty dollars helps give five mothers a free ultrasound and saves babies. Two hundred and eighty dollars helps save ten babies, and just twenty eight dollars a month can save a baby a month for less than a dollar a day and a fifteen thousand gift and I know there's some of you out there. Fifteen thousand dollars gift will provide an ultrasound machine that will save the lives of countless babies for years to come call eight three three eight five zero two two two nine, or click on the preborn banner at Charliekirk dot com today.
Speaker 11: Preborn was so special to Charlie and it's so important to me as well. Right now, you can help make motherhood possible by providing ultrasounds with preborn. I'd be so honored if you'd prayerfully consider joining us.
Speaker 2: All right, without further ado, peache keenan one of our favorites. She is the one of the most famous American trad wives. Peachey, welcome back to the show. It's good to see you.
Speaker 12: Hey, guys, good to see you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't. I was looking at your Twitter, your ex profile, and I was like, I was like, it's really cool. The economist called you that. It's now. I didn't make this up. The economist did. So We've got so much to get into, but first and foremost, it is really I mean, over the weekend, it was like all I saw on my feed was AOC freezing her eggs. So we got to start there. Okay, it's kind of a longer clip. Well that's not that long. Here we go, sod eleven.
Speaker 13: Don't be weird about this, even though I know all of you will be Okay, that wasn't so bad.
Speaker 2: So that's her injecting herself, I guess with hormones to then harvest her eggs. I think it's worth starting there, actually, Peachy, the process for harvesting your eggs and freezing your eggs is extraordinarily invasive and hard and hormonal. Maybe just start there and then we'll get into why this is such a bad idea to be messaging to the culture.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's a big commitment.
Speaker 14: You inject yourself repeatedly with these hormones, and then you have to go kind of under the under the knife, sort of under some general anesthetic or local and they harvest them, and they usually need to do the older you are, they need to the more times you have to do it. You know, if you're thirty and freezing, you can get away with maybe freezing ten or fifteen eggs, but if you're older, egg quality does go down and you when you defrost the eggs, there's few reviable ones who have to do, you know, twenty five thirty, So there's multiple there's a whole road, there's a whole journey you know that you go on and what I tweeted that freezing your eggs in your late thirties is the equivalent of opening a four one K when you're sixty four years old.
Speaker 12: I mean, you just don't have a lot of runway.
Speaker 14: And so to me, this just reads is completely a political stunt, a way for her to kind of negate the fact that she doesn't have a family to point to running for president, where the other you know, let's say jd Vance he does he has four beautify children and a wife, and so this is sort of her instead of having a family and a husband.
Speaker 12: And kids, she just has her fertility journey.
Speaker 6: To run on.
Speaker 4: Well, what stood out to me, Pete she is the values question, like it'd be one thing I guess if she at least was known to be single. Time is running out. She's like, I still want to have kids and this is my only option. But I think what really made people always their eyebrowsers. As far as I know, she's been with she's been engaged to her her boyfriend for four years at this point. She's been with him as far as I know, about as long as she's been in politics, if not longer. I think she knew him in college. So what is this expressing here that apparently it's never the right time to actually settle down and have kids with the guys she's been with for over a decade.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 14: Women who do this typically are single, they don't have a boyfriend or a husband. They're worried that they may not find someone, and they don't want to age out of the process.
Speaker 12: I mean, I understand that.
Speaker 14: And there's also women who do it for medical reasons. They have cancer totally understandable, but or like major fertility issues they cannot conceive naturally or whatever. So but she, as far as I know, doesn't have any fertility issues. She definitely would have let us know if she did. And she's been with Riley for many years, her sort of weird likenibulous boyfriend fiance or whatever he is. And so I don't really think that this is something like motherhood is on the is on the table for her.
Speaker 12: I think she's extremely ambitious.
Speaker 14: We know exactly what she's planning to do starting next year, and so motherhood is like if she really wanted to be a mom aged thirty six, almost thirty seven, she has a fiance, you know, there's an easier way to have your baby unless you want to wait until you're she's already had two terms, like then you're fifty.
Speaker 12: So this is just clearly like I said, I mean, this just is.
Speaker 14: You know, she wants to run on relating to women who are scared to be pregnant in Trump's America, and she actually has used that phrase, how dangerous it is for women in Trump's America. We have no women have no rights, no reproductive freedoms. Trump's coming to Like what's he trying to do? Like seize your uterus? Like it's totally totally made up.
Speaker 12: But this is the fear tactic that she's gonna run on.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's such a good point, I mean, And what always gets lost in this conversation, in my opinion, is that you know, you made the point. If she runs for president, we all know that that's kind of she's putting her career first, Like you know that what she's encouraging so many progressive women to do, and she would be in theory fifty by the time she's done with this journey that she's on. How is that putting the kids first? Do you really want a fifty year old mom with like a fresh baby, like coming home from the hospital. No, you don't. You want young moms, it's a virtue, it's a blessing to have that kind of energy. And you constantly are not putting the needs, wants and concerns of your child first. And that's my like, larger, bigger problem. I think Charlie hit this, hit the nail on the head. This was just this was from September eighth, twenty twenty five peg. So it breaks my heart to see this. But he spoke directly to this issue on Fox News Top thirteen.
Speaker 1: Children is more important than having a good career.
Speaker 2: I have two kids.
Speaker 1: I also have an amazingly blessed career. Our podcast is doing great, but my kids matter way more than how many social media followers that I have. And I would also tell young ladies you can always go back to your career later, that there is a window where you primarily should pursue marriage and having children, and that is a beautiful thing. This is not about shaming, it's not about ridiculing, it's not about moralizing. It's about lifting up what is beautiful. And by the way, we look at the mental health data, young women are not okay. Half that is right, half of liberal white women say that they have some form of mental health issue that has been diagnosed by a doctor. What is the number one thing that mental health professionals will tell you when it comes to mental health issues. Loneliness does not help. So maybe we should seve the loneliest epidemic by encouraging young ladies to get married and have children. It's good for them, it's good for America, and it's good for our future.
Speaker 2: You know, it felt like he's literally speaking directly to her. Here's the data here, peach. One thirty six. Young women are the most democratic group in the country. One thirty six. Throw this up. You see that big blue node over on the right. This is eighteen to twenty nine year old women that sixty six percent of them identify as progressive. And is it uphill climb?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I mean I think that is clearly why she's doing this. I think she can't campaign on I don't want kids. We're not quite there yet, but she can. This is sort of her way of like delaying that conversation, saying no, I do, but I can't because I have ambitions. And in Trump's America, in right wing America, women are not allowed to have it all. But I was told the feminists have told me for decades that women can have it all and that women who are mothers and have children can have careers. And I mean, here, I am, and many women in the Trump White House today have careers and babies and it can be done. And the message was you can do that, you can have it all. You don't have to choose one or the other. But here there's AOC saying actually no, I mean she's actually being quite traditionalist about this and saying, no, I have a career. Therefore I can't have be a mother. I can't combine those two jobs.
Speaker 12: It can't be done. And so in a way, it's like, well, there's like horseshoe theory.
Speaker 14: We kind of like the trads and AOC are we meeting here, Like do we agree on something, because yeah, I don't think you really could be.
Speaker 12: There are certain careers.
Speaker 14: Let me just put it this way that really it's it is difficult to be a mother and have kids if you're I don't know, an astronaut or a brain surgeon, or there are certain we all we all know like there's trade offs, right, But here she is saying that there's no way I can do my job with the child.
Speaker 12: But what is her job?
Speaker 14: I mean, she goes to DC and votes three times a year. She's the easiest job in the world. She did have ten kids and it wouldn't even interfere if she wouldn't have.
Speaker 12: Ever take a day off.
Speaker 2: What's your message to gen Z women right now? Why should you be conservative? Why are progressives leading them astray? I really think it's important to hear from other women on this stuff.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean there are some women who are saying, like, well, we shouldn't be kind of like talking about her in a NAGA way because this conversation will turn women off.
Speaker 12: It'll make them stressed out or whatever. And so okay, yeah, if you're forty or thirty eight or whatever and you have delayed, you have frozen your eggs, it is going to make you nervous hearing and.
Speaker 14: Seeing something all these statistics and all these things of like, whoa, you're you're kind of on the long road here, You're taking a big risk. It's really important, though, to talk to Generation Alpha women, women who are not yet even there, teenage girls, women in college who you know, they're not maybe sure that they want We saw how many liberals. There are how many how feminism has worked so well to kind of turn women away from marriage and children.
Speaker 12: But if you do think you want a.
Speaker 14: Child one day, please please remember that there are there is science, and there is data that we have for decades on what your fertility rate is at.
Speaker 12: Certain certain ages it changes, And what egg freezing really is.
Speaker 14: Egg freezing is largely a scam and it's largely used by certain big corporations as like an enticement to hr will use it to get you hired free egg freezing, and all that is is your boss doesn't want you to take maternity leave, so it's really there's no benefit to the woman at all from this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think that's such an important point, because you could freeze your eggs and you still can't get pregnant with them. Later, maybe you get a certain I don't know what their plan is, but it's.
Speaker 14: You can't freeze your uterus, you can't freeze your cervix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Hi folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at why REFY. You've probably been hearing me talk about y REFI for some time now. We are all in with these Guys, if you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why refy will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Y reef I can help. Just go to wyrefi dot com. That's the letter why then refi dot com And remember why ref I doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to wyrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you.
Speaker 15: You know, right right now, I'm just I'm just having a blast in my feminine error. I never thought that I was a woman, you know, I've always trusted the science and I thought I was a man my entire life. But you know, after further review, I you know, look a strong look at my personal preferences. It would appear that I am indeed sometimes identifying as a transgender woman, and I think it's only fair I get a chance to play with with some of my queens here in the twilight of my career, my athletic prime.
Speaker 2: Some of my queens. Oh, that's just it's too good, a right, So let's just back this up so we all have all the facts. Okay. So Sophie Cunningham says, hey, I don't think, you know, we should have women should have to play against men, you know, in the league. This becomes a whole topic of conversation, and then you got all these NBA players saying, actually, you know, I wouldn't. I would totally be okay with playing against a man on the court. And so lo and behold, we've got Ennis canter Freedom who's declared for the draft. She's doing a great job. She's a you know, I think, what's what's Ennis's heights? Here? I think Nis, hold on, I had it, we had it written down here somewhere. It's just too good. I think Ennis is, let's see here, six foot ten, two hundred and fifty pounds. She's a big girl. And Royce White is six foot eight, two hundred and sixty pounds, a transgender woman, Royce White. It's very exciting stuff. What this is too juicy for us not to talk about? Blake makes fun of me because every week it feels like we're talking about the WNBA.
Speaker 4: And it feels like we are every week. I think we're on four or five weeks straight. This is Honestly, I will say, this is a lot more interesting than the normal NBA for me at this point, like the social drama, The Lord of the Flies, the coaches attacking their own players because they care more about politics. It's like, wwe, you're here for the soap opera?
Speaker 2: Exactly What do we make of this? PG?
Speaker 12: Yeah? I mean I think it's so funny, it's so inevitable.
Speaker 14: I wrote a comedy sketch a few years ago making fun of this, that all these guys show up for the tryouts at the college and they all on the women's team, and they all get on because it's.
Speaker 2: So women PG.
Speaker 12: They're women now.
Speaker 14: And I'm gonna call it is by her pronouns from now on.
Speaker 12: Okay, I'm gonna you know, God bless her.
Speaker 14: I was just thinking there must be some genius in the w NBA in their accounting department and their marketing team, who finally sees a way to get people on the right to care about w NBA, And like, I.
Speaker 12: Would go to these games. If these guys got on the team, that would.
Speaker 14: Be the most, the most hilarious, greatest like game I would ever see. I mean, right, wouldn't they be selling out stadiums all over the country if.
Speaker 12: This is what they did? And what are the rules? I mean these according to the WNBA's own rules.
Speaker 14: Right, aren't these guys completely eligible? So I think it's just hilarious what they're doing. I hope one of them gets on. I'm rooting for her.
Speaker 12: For her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, the WNBA is going to continue talks about transgender athletes this week, so the WNBA Commissioner Kathy Engelbert sent a memo to teams that addresses ongoing discussions around transgender athletes and women's basketball. The memo said the topic will be discussed further by task force of team presidents and general managers at a previously scheduled meeting this week. So we're hopefully we're going to be able to talk about WNBA continuing here, Blake, because we know it's your favorite topic. I think it's I think it's brilliant. Now there's this other there's this other line that's happening. We're still seeing this like anti Sophie, anti Caitlyn Clark sentiment bubbling up amongst the players, and over the weekend, somebody who sounds like mustard. I don't know how the said, de Jona Carrington slams Sophie. This is the image of white privilege right here. That's what they really mean when they say white privilege. Can we just be honest about it. Here is the play in question. You'll see just how I think egregious this foul was, and it was completely intentional, not going for the ball at all. Yep's okay, here we go right here, look at this slow motion smack. Then she goes right. Dejona goes straight on social media and says white privilege. Now, Sophie has made a name for herself in many ways, but she's also been Caitlyn Clark's defender as she's been getting absolutely fouled up up, you know, up and down the court, and the reps refuse to enforce it. So you have anti white sentiment raging in the WNBA, and then you have this whole trans debacle. I mean, is the WNBA the most patently insane professional sports league in the country? Now, I think the answer has to be yes. But what do you make of this that it seems like Sophie is being targeted because she's a white woman. Now, I mean, am I missing something?
Speaker 12: No, that's obviously what's going on.
Speaker 14: She's white, she's pretty, she has long blonde hair, and she's getting all this media attention and she's getting probably more sponsorship deals or speaking engagements or whatever it is.
Speaker 12: So there's like a lot of I'm sure professional jealousy.
Speaker 14: And I mean, I'm just gonna, you know, say the obvious that this Dejeney has a wig on that's like mimicking Sophie's hair, which obviously isn't her own like hairstyle. And you know, is Sophie allowed to come to work with like I don't know, long braids or whatever, like, No, that's not allowed. And so it's just to say white privilege here, the privilege of getting clotheslined you're about to score about to like dunk. This is this is what we're seeing. What we're seeing crimes like this, like the sort of beatings and attacks. I mean, we've seen this in extreme examples of like Arena on on the subway, and we see these sort of like hate attacks, black on white beatings for no reason, like that guy who's just walking on the street punching out white women on camera.
Speaker 12: A few days ago, that crazy guy.
Speaker 14: This is just sort of a kind of a Okay, now this is sort of normalized. It's okay to be angry at your perceived villain, your enemy because of the color of their skin. And this is what BLM has basically has wrought after you know, six years of this madness, where now it's okay, you don't get in any trouble for doing this. You're not like, you don't lose your career.
Speaker 12: You you probably gain more clout by doing this, by showing like your credibility or whatever.
Speaker 2: That's a great point. That's a great point. I actually posted immediately. I was like, actually, this isn't white privilege at all. This is this is black privilege. She has black privilege. She knows she can do this. She's not going to be you know, kicked out of the league or something. And she has black privilege to the point she can go rush to social media and instantly play the victim. That's what it is, peachy. I want to make sure I get a second for your book here, super Villains, Blake loves your great cover. This is a beautiful cover. It comes out in like a week, so I wanted to make sure you get a chance to plug it. Please tell us about it.
Speaker 12: Thank you. Yeah, Supervillains. Architects of America's Decline.
Speaker 14: This sort of was born out of the last few years of like the woke era, all of these crazy all the craziness going on, and we were like thinking, who are these people, and maybe we should name some of their names. So did a ton of research into who's responsible for like the immigration disaster, for like a lot of the biohacking around, you know, fertility, foreign policy, you know, everyone from Daniel Daniel Penny's persecutors in the New York Subway case, the Doctor's doctor Fauci makes appearance here.
Speaker 12: And lots of people are named in this book who you've never heard of.
Speaker 14: They're kind of like the guy behind the guy. And so we really uncovered some amazing tidbits. There's names that you will know obviously about a lot of great stuff in here there's the feminists I called the female liberation theologists, these feminists who are causing gen Z to go so far left. And I did dedicate this book to Charlie. Of course, comes out September first. You can pre order it now.
Speaker 2: Bless you, bless you. Yeah, congratulations on that, Peachy Keenan. Yeah, America's most famous trad wives based resident female. Thank you, Peach, thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 12: Guys.
Speaker 4: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com