Speaker 1: My name is Charlie kirk I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point you would say college chapter. Go start atturning point youould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved.
Speaker 2: Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 1: I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 2: Here I am.
Speaker 3: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. Noble Gold Investments is the official gold sponsor of the Charlie Kirkshaw, a company that specializes in gold I rays and physical delivery of precious metals. Learn how you could protect your wealth with Noble Gold Investments at noblegold investments dot Com. That is Noblegoldinvestments dot Com.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. It's April sixth, twenty twenty six. Happy Easter weekend. Hope all of you enjoyed some time celebrating the Risen Lord and enjoying it with your family and friends. I know that's what I was doing. Hopefully you had a great experience as well. Blake is in an undisclosed location.
Speaker 4: Blake, I'll disclose it. I'm in South Dakota. That's why I have hunting things behind me. I had to relocate where my setup was so I don't look like I'm in a North Korean prison.
Speaker 3: All of the time I.
Speaker 2: Was, I was expecting a hostage situation. Look, that's what I was expecting. Now this isn't so bad.
Speaker 3: Much better, it's not.
Speaker 2: So bad now. I believe that we have so obviously the big news over the weekend. Say that again. So we don't have Dakota yet. He's a Medal of Honor winner and recipient, and it sounds like we're having an audio issue. But he's lined up to give us his take. We're gonna see if we can get him sorted soon. But Blake, that was the big news over the weekend, this rescue mission. We had the F fifteen to E that was shot down in Iran, and then we got one. We got the pilot back. But the Wizzo is a new term that everybody now is aware of, which is the weapons system's operator was not rescued or recovered immediately. And it was this harrowing almost two day journey where we learned that this gentleman hiked up a seven thousand foot mountainous region in Iran, he climbed into a crevice and then activated his beacon. He was injured while doing all of this. Then the United States military was concerned that it could have been a ploy by the Iranians to lure in more American troops. They then determined that it was not that it was actually the authentic beacon from this Wizzo, this weapon systems operator, a colonel. They then proceed to initiate a recovery mission the likes of which I have never heard of in living memory. At least, it was absolutely remarkable the details of this story. Blake, I don't know if you have any thoughts before we play some of the play by play here, but we lost some aircraft. But what we also established is that the United States military will leave no man behind. I don't care what you think of Operation Epic Fury. What these brave men and women did in our military was absolutely amazing, heroic, and I think former Centcom Commander, retired General Frank Mackenzie said it, and I think he said it really well. Listen, it takes one year to build a military aircraft. It takes two hundred years to establish a culture where we leave no American serviceman behind. And I think that's beautiful.
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely, it's It's a big win for the armed forces, no matter how you put it. Apparently, yeah, we lost a lot of equipment, and you find people dunking on us for this, but that really is the message. There's something very special about a country that will sacrifice a bunch of equipment to get one pilot. It's very great for the morale of our own soldiers to know that they're treated as valuable, and.
Speaker 3: It's demoralizing to the enemy.
Speaker 4: They had an American in their own territory, deep in their own territory, and they're shown they don't have mastery of it, they don't have control of it. Apparently, they were offering a thirty thousand dollar reward or thereabouts for catching him, and they were unable to do so, or so it.
Speaker 2: Seems, well, that's that's what's so funny about this. So Danny was actually showing me a bunch of these European Twitter takes X takes, and they were they were creating.
Speaker 3: European European we should put that in quotes.
Speaker 2: Wow, exactly who knows where these people are from? What bought farm in Pakistan they're from? Actually, but you know, the European mind was unable to grasp that we would be willing to sacrifice military equipment to save one serviceman. And that's the amazing part about this is that we have established a culture where, yeah, there it is. They can't imagine that we would sacrifice equipment to save one man. And I want to also underscore the fact that it wasn't just about one man. This was about This was about the fact that we are demoralizing the enemy. Imagine if this weapon service, the systems operator would have been captured, the added leverage that they would have had over President Trump and the Trump administrations. We're trying to negotiate a potential peace we're hearing rumors of a forty five day peace plan that's going back and forth. President Trump is saying, hey, you got forty eight hours. He extended that to I believe eight pm Eastern Tuesday, so he's giving the time. And it sounds like President Trump's willing to start targeting additional targets that would be more infrastructure based, bridges, power plants, this sort of thing. I want to I'm hoping and praying that this is just.
Speaker 4: We should probably read the message. It's it was quite colorful. We can't read all of it, but this was the President's Easter message. Tuesday will be power plant Day and bridge Day all wrapped up in one.
Speaker 3: In Iran. There will be nothing like it.
Speaker 4: Open the expletive straight, you crazy bastards, or you'll.
Speaker 3: Be living in hell.
Speaker 4: Just watch and a slight eyebrow raise, he said, Praise be to Allah at the end of it. That that might be the that might be one of the most that's probably in the top ten of strange Trump tweets, a highly memorable one, but he was certainly sending the message that he he remains prepared.
Speaker 3: To blow things up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well and listen, I hope like I said, for the sake of the Iranian people in the future, that this is saber rattling that President Trump. Here's the leverage as I see it, this is you've got the Iranians who clearly understand that the patients of the American people will wear thin if this drags out. President Trump seems to know that. There was clips of him during this Easter Egg role at the White House where he's saying, listen, I would love to take the oil, but I want to get out. The American people. Don't understand that because and I want to keep the American people happy. So we're you know, we're going to get out. So the Iranian people, the Iranian regime, I should say, understands that there is a time limit to our patients here and the amount of leash that we're given the president. And there's political calculations now. So they're basically saying, we're going to hunker in, our leaders are going to continue getting killed, We're going to get all this stuff blown to smithereens. We're just gonna wait it out, and there's not much you can do about it. The leverage point that President Trump has is that we have air of superiority air dominance. We're gonna blow up a bunch of stuff. And in essence, their lynch pin here is the Straight of Horne Moose that they think that they can use that to keep leverage over the entire world. So there is this push pool here and we're not sure where it's gonna work out and where it's gonna end up. But hopefully saner minds will come to the four and we'll get a peace deal. I'm not sure that, as you say all the time, Blake, you can choose when you start a war, you can't always choose when you get out of it. And the Straight of Horne Moose being this point of leverage that they have over the United States is a huge point of leverage. It's a huge, huge obstacle to getting this done. And you know, the problem with the Straight of horn Moose is you can block it with relatively unsophisticated means, small boats that float around drop mines, and then you lock down twenty percent of the world's oil trade.
Speaker 3: That's that's been the whole problem with the war.
Speaker 4: It's been you know, we have to lob missiles that cost fifty million dollars, but a lot of modern warfare is minds.
Speaker 3: You can make for a few thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Drones that are the hot price of a Honda Civic, and it's a lot of it is about how much, how quickly you can manufacture things, how quickly you can get them to the front. And so we're seeing that challenge unfold. But hopefully we're on the brink of a piece deal that Easter is a time of making peace, so hopefully that message might even spread to the mountains of Iran.
Speaker 2: Well, let's hope it does. We're still working on getting Dakota Meyer to get his perspective on this rescue mission, which was truly truly historic. I mean, again, whatever you think of this conflict, what are men and women in service in the in the military did here was truly truly remarkable special forces up and down the line. So I want to go through I'm getting conflicting signals here, but listen, we have we have a segment here. So there's this wild theory, Blake and even you said, I wonder if there's anything to it all, right, So the wild theory it was put on ex Twitter first by a gentleman named Finance A lot Okay, So his take is that this's gotten. What is this at, It's at seven point five million engagements. Now he says the down pilot was a fake cover story for a failed US mission, US military operation to capture Ron's primary stockpile of highly enriched sixty percent uranium. So the primary stockpiles loaded located at Istfahan, exactly where the pilot was lost. This explains why the US heavily bombed the ERA while searching, and why the C one thirties were destroyed without loss of life. The SEA one thirties were hit on the ground while the special Forces attempted to secure the material. The entire operation became a massive rescue operation to extract the soldiers. I listen, I'd buy parts of this if as at least credible logically. Okay, I don't think this is what happened. What we're told is that they were actually bombing. What they were doing is the CIA was putting out disinformation intentionally to misdirect the Iranians on the ground. So they said that the pilot had already the pilot and the weapon system operator because I remember there was two in the F fifteen, there was two crew member, so they put out misdirections. Then they would bomb or strike anybody that was getting within about two miles of this gentleman who was this colonel who was up about seven thousand feet high, seven thousand feet up there. But it could and Blake, I'd love your take on this. It could have been a massive misdirection to go get the uranium. It's in theory could be something that.
Speaker 4: Or another possibility is that's how the pilot went down. Is they might have been in danger because that plane might have been supporting the mission in some capacity. I think there's I think there's some reason to think it could be true, which is just as they say the location, and we know the president was talking about this, we know it has been in consideration to launch a mission to get the.
Speaker 3: Uranium, and we have to think what would that look like.
Speaker 4: Well, it probably would involve a pretty significant outlay of equipment special forces. You'd need big planes to get all of that thousands of pounds of material out.
Speaker 3: It's plausible now, is that the case here?
Speaker 4: I feel like if it was, we wouldn't be first hearing about it from a random guy on X and then having everyone run with it.
Speaker 3: But it's an intriguing possibility.
Speaker 4: I want to say that much, but I imagine if that is what really happened, we'll eventually find out, and there was until now, I think the official story is more likely to be true overall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say, listen, you know, you had Iranian regime media basically saying that we were bombing the area to kill the weapons system's operator before Iranian forces could get him. So there was actually misinformation from the Iranian saying we were trying to kill our own guy. That's not what was happening. I actually think one of the plausible scenarios here, again not likely but feasible, right, could have been that this was a whole plot and misdirection ploy to actually and maybe we actually got some of the uranium. Maybe we got all of it. Like, I don't necessarily see any indication that it would have been a massive failure. What was interesting is that the C one thirties were destroyed on the ground. They got stuck, which nobody has explained what stuck means. Why would they get stuck? Was it how do multiple planes get stuck? Did they get attacked, did they get bombed? Did a drone kind of blow up the engine part. I have no idea what it was, but they got stuck, so they had to fly in additional, they destroyed them on the ground. They had to fly in additional see when thirties come get them and pull them out. Some black Hawks also got pretty badly shot up. It sounds like again no loss of life, and we're told at least one hundred but probably more Special Forces personnel were on the ground for this. We have been talking about what it would take to get the uranium out of Iran, and it would look something like this. It would look like this, many military assets, this many personnel, special Forces, black Hawks, sea one, thirties transportation planes. So again I listen, here's what I would say to your point. I think the official narrative is the more feasible narrative, But this is also feasible, and I don't necessarily conclude as what is it finance a lot concludes that it was some massive failure of a mission, it could have very well been successful. So if you're going to plausibly put out into the world that this could have been this massive failure when they were trying to extract their uranium, could have also been highly successful, successful we're not sure, but listen, I will say this, If the official narrative is true, it's completely incredible and heroic and amazing. If it's untrue and this alternate theory is true, I also think that that's pretty amazing, right, that we would be that creative, that clever, that cunning. So I don't really see a bad way here unless it was all just really like a massive failure as a finance a lot says. Wanted to share that with you folks, not because I necessarily think it's true, but because a lot of people are discussing what are the plausible realities here? And in the fog of war, we don't know what's true all the time. We don't know what the truth is. But nevertheless, there's a lot to discuss. For a lot of Americans, the healthcare system is reactive. You get sick first, and then you wait for an appointment, Then insurance decides what you're allowed to have, and suddenly the medication you need is delayed or it's not available. That is where all family pharmacy is different. This is not a typical pharmacy. It's family owned. I know these guys, they're great guys. Works with license doctors and is built around a simple idea. That's the idea that you should have the freedom to make informed choices about your own health and the ability to prepare ahead of time so you're not reactive anymore. You're already prepared.
Speaker 1: You do not need insurance, you don't need to beg a doctor, just simple, fast, honest care. This is what healthcare should look like in America with you in control.
Speaker 2: With All Family Pharmacy, you can order prescription medications before you get sick, keep them at home, and have them ready when you need the most. Everything is done online. A licensed doctor reviews your request and your medication ships straight to your door. They offer antibiotics, antivirals, tamaflu ivermectin, hydroxychloroquin me, benzadole, methylene blue, and even your daily maintenance medications. This is about access, preparation, and personal responsibility. Use freedom, choose the right pharmacy. Go to Allfamilypharmacy dot com slash kirk. Use code Kirk ten to save ten percent on your next order. That's All Familypharmacy dot com slash kirk. I want to welcome to the show now Nate Morris, who is a Charlie Kirk endorsed candidate for US Senate from the great state of Kentucky. Welcome back to the show, Nate. It's great to see you. I just keep hearing the most amazing things and updates out of your campaign. I keep tabs on it. I'm always like, how's Nate doing. How's Nate doing? You are surging. And here's what's crazy. When people know that Charlie endorsed you, when they know who's behind the other guys, your numbers are even swell, even furthest We gotta get the memo out. We got to let people know who you are, what you represent, give us an update on how things are going in the state of Kentucky.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you so much for the kind words, and we are surging. I think the people of Kentucky they're ready for change. You know, we've had a senator in the seat for over forty years and someone that stabbed the president in the back over and over again, and the McConnell machine. They're trying to jam one of their candidates into the seat, and I think Kentuckians have had enough of that. And I think obviously that's what brought Charlie to Kentucky to endorse our campaign. I think that's why he was so passionate that we needed somebody different and a non career politician, somebody who's an outsider, and that's the way we've been running this race, and that's the kind of senator we're gonna be.
Speaker 6: But what's so fantastic.
Speaker 5: Is is that I think we have a chance to frame the future of the Republican Party, what it's going to look like, what it's going to stand for. This seat is so symbolic in so many different ways, and I think that's what Charlie got so excited about. But I think that's the opportunity for Kentuckians and for people all over the country get involved in this race. We got six weeks to go, and it's gonna send shockwaves when we defeat the McConnell machine in Kentucky and we send a signal around the country that MAGA is here to stay and the America First Movement is here to live on for generations.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well said. And I feel like your race is sort of emblematic of a wider kind of fight over the future of the Republican Party that we're seeing. You know, it was like twenty sixteen. Trump comes down the Golden escalator. I was twenty fifteen, and he got all of this pushback from the never Trumpers, from the neocons, the America Last Contingent, and you know, then you see the America First ascendant. You see that become the dominant ideology, at least within the grassroots. And then you're like, recently you're starting to see kind of the neokon wing of the party reassert itself and I don't like it. I think a lot of people don't like it. And you kind of realize what President Trump's up against frame your race in terms of these broader political dynamics that we're seeing play out right now, whether it's the support of our troops or just this kind of it's kind of a black pill, like a rooting for us to fail or something. You know, I'm trying to assess the nihilism that you see sometimes online. What do you make of it? Nate Moore's well.
Speaker 5: I mean, let's start with the United States Senate. We have so many senators right now that claim to be Republicans that won't stand with this president to get the Save America Act passed. I mean, Think about that, Think about how crazy that is. The American people overwhelmingly believe you should show an ID and want to protect our elections. But we got some senators that I believe have a personal beef with the president, have personal jealousy, resentment, and we got to have senators that are going to be in the mold of Magan. They're going to stand with the president to get his agenda accomplished and get rid of things like the zombie filibuster. You know, I think one of the more important issues that we're talking about in this campaign is an immigration moratorium. You know, we were invaded under Joe Biden. We had twenty million people come into the country we know nothing about. And as Charlie talked about all the time, this is a battle for the country, but this is also a battle for Western civilization. And I'm running against somebody they call him Amnesty Andy Barr for a reason. Ever since he's gotten into Congress, he's left the border wide open. He's naturalized millions of illegals. And he does this because the business class, the Rhino Republicans of our party, they want the cheap labor, and he's willing to back up the truck for them and naturalize as many of these illegals as possible, because that's where he's owned and that's the support that he's been getting in this campaign, and he's going to continue to carry their water as long as he's in politics. But that's why this race is so important, because we see what's going on in Europe. We see Europe is falling, and Charlie was right to point this out so many times, and all the mess over there is coming here. That's same kind of thinking. If we don't get so tough, and that's why we got to have people with spines of steal that are willing to hit the machine with everything they've gotten when they get to Washington and stand strong, especially on immigration.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's not just Europe that's fallen.
Speaker 4: We were talking with Gad Sad on the show the other day, and we've got a Senate candidate running in the Michigan race who says he won't talk about, for example, how many the Supreme Leader of Iran being taken out because there's a lot of people in his state, in Dearborn, in the area around Detroit who are very upset about it. And I feel whatever you think of the war that's unfolding right now. It's been very revealing that we've imported a lot of people who if the US gets in a war with a foreign power that is hostile to us, they will cheer for that foreign power.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, it's absolutely disgusting, and you know, we're in the fight of our life for Western civilization. People don't realize it. I see it as I travel even parts of Kentucky. Every state now because of the invasion that happened under Joe Biden, has become a border state. You know, We've got so many different things that are impacting our economy. I think one of them is a legal immigration. They're taking away opportunities from law abiding American citizens. They're taking away housing opportunities, educational opportunities. They're flooding our streets, our cities. They're causing all kinds of crime that we can't even be accountable for. And this has got to stop if we want to save this country and save Western civilization. And I think the last thing I'll say is term limits. You know, I'm going to be replacing somebody that's been in the United States Senate for over forty years, and this guy's been in there since before the Internet was created. We got to have term limits in this country. I've said, I'm going to serve two terms, serve by time, and then go back to business after our serve as a United States Senator. That's what our founders intended. They never intended for this to be someone's career for generations. And the two guys I'm running against, they would never ever agree to term limits because they need the job, they want the prestige, they want the paycheck. And we got to have people in the mold to President Trump that don't know the swamp anything and they're willing to fight with everything they've got.
Speaker 2: So nay. I think Blake and I have described the immigration invasion as the switch that if you flip, it solves a host of ills, maybe all the ills. Right. So there's a guy named Tyler Oliviera who went down to Frisco, Texas. This clip's going viral right now, and he's covering basically how Frisco within twenty years went from this quintessentially Texan part of Texas to now completely Indian. And I'm gonna play a clip here Saw eighteen.
Speaker 7: I came here on Hit twenty B fourth, everybody was I'm gonna comes, but the fast forward now so you don't see any i'm gonna comes.
Speaker 8: This is Frisco, Texas. Once quiet farm town turned home to one of the largest and fastest growing Indian communities in America. It's the Indian population exploded from less than two percent to almost twenty percent Indian in the last twenty years. Any Texans are outraged, declaring there has been an Indian invasion.
Speaker 2: So this is a H one B tiede. It seems like what do you think needs to happen with H one B? And I'll just say one other thing, Nate. A lot of people go, well, nobody, there's not the political will to get an immigration moratorium done in this country. Well, there's not. If we don't send guys like Nate Morris to Washington, you're not gonna start. You got to start somewhere. We got to start with actual fighters that are willing to make these hard stands, and you expand the Overton window of what's possible. But Nate, what do you make of this with the H one b's what's happening in Frisco?
Speaker 5: Well, I think there's historical precedent for a moratorium. I mean, we remember for about a forty year period from the nineteen twenties to the nineteen sixties happen for these the wave of immigrants that came into our country to American ice to get we got to get back there again. We've had so many people come into the country we know nothing about. And I've made it clear any form of immigration has got to stop until we send every legal back.
Speaker 6: It's really simple.
Speaker 5: And I think a lot of folks, you know, they feel the same way. They get they get very animated by this issue. They see on the ground all the challenges that are happening. But I've been very clear about it. All immigration stops until every illegal goes back. And I think that's gonna send a message, don't come to this country illegally, don't break our laws. We're gonna hold the line, we're gonna hold you accountable, and we're gonna send you back if you try to invade us. And I believe this is a threat to our quality of life, western life, and most importantly, our national security.
Speaker 6: I mean, we have to remember.
Speaker 5: We've got a lot of people that wish to do us harm, and we certainly don't want them infiltrating our borders unnecessarily, and that's certainly what happened under Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Again, if you send Nate Morris to DC, the message will be heard loud and clear that this is a winning message and that people across the political spectrum actually, even Democrats. I believe this. Nate want this, even if they're not willing to say it out loud because it's not politically expedient or appropriate for them to do so. But deep down they know we have a problem. We know that the country has transformed in twenty years, and even Democrats want to see that stop. In my opinion, Natemorris dot com. Support this man, send him money, send him support volunteer. If you're in Kentucky, please get behind him. We need this man in DC. Charlie knew that was so important to the future of the country. Nate Morris, God bless you.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Great to be with you all, folks. Let me tell you something straight up. I'm extremely picky about what I put in my body in what companies we support. Here, Blackout Coffee checks every single box. This is a family run American company roasting fresh coffee in the USA, built by people who believe in hard work, freedom and America. No global corporations, no fake activism, no lectures, just darn good coffee made by Americans for Americans. This is coffee that actually stands for something, and I drink it every day right here on the show. From Morning Reaper and Brutal Awakening to seventeen seventy six dark Roasts in their two A medium roast. They've got something for everyone. They even have instant coffee, real blackout coffee with no machine, no mess, Just add water, stir and you're ready to roll. Go to Blackoutcoffee dot com slash Charlie and use code Charlie for twenty percent off your first order. That's Blackoutcoffee dot com slash Charlie. Blackoutcoffee dot com slash Charlie, and for an even better deal, sign up for Blackout Coffee subscription. Save money, get free shipping, and earn free coffee through their rewards program just for drinking what you already love. Your coffee shows up fresh on schedule and you never run out.
Speaker 1: That's blackout Coffee dot com slash Charlie. Check it out promo code Charlie.
Speaker 2: We have Dakota Meyer here. Now, we had some technical difficulties earlier in the hour, but he's back. I just want to make a quick note about his service. He's a veteran of the War in Afghanistan. He was awarded the Medal of Honor for his actions during the Battle of Ganjgal on September eight, two thousand and nine. Meyer is the second youngest living Medal of Honor recipient, is the third living recipient for either the Iraq War or the War in Afghanistan, and he's the first living United States Marine in thirty eight years to be honored. So we're very, very proud to have Dakota Meyer join the show. Dakota, Welcome to the Charliekirk Show.
Speaker 9: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry about the technical difficulties, but glad to hear you. You look and sound perfect. So I just wanted to get your perspective as somebody that has been in really fierce battle situations like this, when you're reading the headlines and the details of how they rescued this wizzo, this weapon systems operator seven thousand feet up on a mountain in a crevice, and the beacon and the special forces, how incredible. Is this even to you?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I mean, look, first off, it's nothing more than a display of what our men and women who serve this country are truly capable of, right, I mean, they've always been capable of it. I mean, this is what they do. And this is also an example of our loyalty to each other of leave no man behind in our commitment to our men and women to go and fight. But what I want to point out mostly of this is we can't overlook the fact that what happened is is we have leadership who are willing to not put any politics, any policy, and not give it about anything other than what is in the best interest of or an American that's trapped that is needing our help, and they're willing to risk it all in order to go get it. It was not about you know, well, is it worth it?
Speaker 3: Is it this?
Speaker 9: Or that. It was like, hey, we're going to throw everything at it. And that's what happens when you've got leadership like we have up there right now, when we've got a sec war who's been on the ground, who's been shot at, who understands, uh, you know what the battlefield's like. I mean, that is exactly what happened. And I think that, you know, as yeah, we've got we've got men and women who are able to go execute the impossible. They're they're absolutely we have the best men and women on the world, in the world who wear the uniform. And that's you know, that's what you've got to see a piece.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah, I mean, I totally agree. I think the thing that stands out to me is there was a bunch of people on social media talking about how we lost all this, uh, these aircraft, these C one thirties, a bunch of black Hawks got shot up. And the first thing that you know, comes to my mind is the fact that, oh, well, Joe Biden left behind what eighty billion dollars of equipment in Afghanistan, just left it there, and people are gonna start criticizing, you know, the fact that the Special Service personnel, you know, blew up a couple see one thirties to make sure they didn't fall into enemy hands. So I don't understand even the comparison here. This is what you're trained to do in these scenarios, am I right to coda to make sure that you know, we don't leave valuable equipment and technology to fall into enemy hands.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, look, look, you don't see anybody out there who's ever been shot at that's sitting here saying why did we do this?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 9: I mean, you don't, you know, you don't, you don't see any of that. You know, a lot of people say a lot of things, and and you know, let let them talk from their perspective. But it's almost like, you know, trying to explain to my kids, you know, why they shoudn't run across the road sometimes, you know what I mean. It's really you just can't expect them to understand and to be able to comprehend when they've never done it or they've never seen the consequences of it. But look, they can all have their opinion because there's men and women who are out there who are willing to go do the nation's bidden so that they can have that freedom of speech. But again, like I would tell you what I think it does. I think it sends a message. I think it sends a message to our men and women who are out there fighting that hey, we've got leadership there right now who aren't going to negotiate and who are not going to sit back and tolerate or even risk the fact of you getting caught or even say hey, look, it's not worth fighting over you for so, you know, I think it sends a message across the men and women who are putting their life on the line that we have leadership that's going to do whatever it takes to get you back whenever you're in that situation.
Speaker 2: I'm curious your perspective to code to somebody who's been fighting in this sort of like next gen of wars right Afghanistan a rock now Iran and you hear this echoed from Secretary of Warte Hegseth as well, because he's of a similar generation. These are men and women that have fought largely in the Middle East and the you know, thousands of miles away, and this dynamic that you sometimes see play out on social media where people feel uncomfortable with the idea of doing this again, this war in Iran, boots on the ground, What is your take on that? You know, I know it's probably got to be an internal conflict, but you know, you've put your life on the line, you sacrifice greatly for this country. What do you make of the Iran war conflict or excursion however you want to describe it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, look, I think it's the best case scenario right now. I mean, look, it doesn't I haven't seen any troops on the ground. I mean, you know, we're able to go in and we've got Look, the best thing that we need is we need people who what you want fighting a war is people who don't want war, right, And that's what you have up there as a leadership right now, who are going to do whatever it takes to win. They're not negotiating, they're not sitting here, They're not like making false promises and drawing lines in order to that. They have no that they have no intention of backing. And so you know, look, I'm not going to get into the you know, does is it worth it?
Speaker 6: Is it not?
Speaker 9: I mean go back to which when's the last war that it was? Actually, you know, when's the last war that seemed to.
Speaker 3: Be worth it?
Speaker 9: Right? Uh?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 9: You know, my job is as somebody who loves this country, is to go do whatever the nation asked me to do and whatever it needs to do. What I will tell you is is the globe is no safer with a country like Iran being armed and being you know, being nuclear armed especially so you know, look, I think that I think that's the best case scenario as we're seeing right now. There's no boots on the ground there. You know, we're going in and we are doing everything we're saying we're going to do. We are you know it. We're setting them back years every single day, and uh, you know so, I think I think it's a Again, I have no opinion as to one way or the other if we should or we shouldn't, But I think that if we do, we should do it the way that we are doing it.
Speaker 2: If that makes sense, No, that that makes perfect sense. Blake, I don't know if you have a follow up or not.
Speaker 3: No, I think it all. It all makes sense. I think.
Speaker 4: A generally positive and reassuring thing about the events of this past weekend is, I know we've had a lot of concern about the overall state of the US Armed Forces, and I think it's a good confirmation that we're still able to do very cool and very effective and very lethal stuff. And it's good confirmation of that whatever else we're concerned about the convoy. I think that's that's my big takeaway from this weekend. Is the US military is still a very formidable force, especially in those specialist operations.
Speaker 3: And I was very heartened to see that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, look, I mean, I mean look the same, right, I mean, you know, everybody's been concerned about like like exactly. I think it's a great point that Blake made, right, I mean, everybody's been concerned about, you know, the state of our military and things like that. And I think over the last few months we can say that our military is just fine. We're still the most lethal force on the face of the planet. And if you are an enemy of the United States of America or the American people, you're not not safe anywhere, especially with this type of leader who's willing to do whatever it takes to put America first. And you know, and I think as a service member, I think morale's high. I mean I think that morale is high right now across the board. I mean, you've got you've got Marines sitting on a ship out there, and look, I think.
Speaker 3: A group of Marines to.
Speaker 9: Come in there, and so you know, I think I think that it's good. I think this is I think that it's good. It's a good display of what our military is capable of and they're still the greatest men and women on the face of the planet.
Speaker 2: Dakota Meyer, thank you, sir, Thank you for your service. God bless you.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 2: America is entering its two hundred and fiftieth year, and the direction of this country is being decided right now in our culture and our economy, and who we choose to support matters more than ever. Most wireless companies don't care who you are or what you believe. They just want your money. Patriot Mobile is different. For more than twelve years, they've stood with Americans who believe freedom is worth fighting for, funding the Christian Conservative movement when others stayed silent. And here's the deal. You don't have to give up quality or service when you switch to Patriot Mobile. They deliver premium priority access on all three major US networks, so you'll get the same or better coverage than you have today. Think switching is a hassle, it isn't keep your number, keep your phone, or upgrade. Their one hundred percent US based support team can activate you in just minutes, still paying off a device. Patriot Mobile even offers a contract buyout. This is a defining year. We gotta work together to save our country. So go to Patriotmobile dot com slash Charlie or call nine seven to two Patriot and use the promo code Charlie for a free month of service. That's Patriotmobile dot com slash Charlie. Or call them at nine seven to two Patriot using the promo code Charlie and switch Today. We have a treat for you guys. That is Charlie Klants. He's the Clemson University TPUSA chapter president. Every time we do these, the inbox fills up. You guys love these segments. Hearing directly from the students. It's super super important to understand where the country's at, where our young people at, where we're obviously going to go in the future. So, without further ado, Charlie Klantz, Welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 2: Absolutely listen. Clemson is one of those it's just a screaming chapter. You guys do an incredible job down there. The SEC chapters are like next level. Just tell us what it's like you know day to day in your chapter, the tabling what you guys are up to. Give the audience a thirty thousand foot view.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean really, since Charlie's died, our club went from a very you know, decent sized club to one of the biggest on campus. We went from around two hundred and fifty to over one thousand people at this point in our club.
Speaker 6: And Clemson, while it.
Speaker 11: Is a big university, it isn't quite the size of some of these other Southern schools. We're only about twenty five thousand undergrads as composed to you know, some of these others where they're going to sixty or seventy thousand.
Speaker 6: So we've been able to host a lot of cool speakers.
Speaker 11: Twenty twenty six is a big year in South Carolina politics, so we have to send seat up for grabs. Lindsey Graham is vulnerable to a primary, and then the governorship is also up. So we've been hosting a lot of different candidates wanted to hear what they've had to say, and we've you know, done a lot of different social events. We've hosted. Actually, for a Good Friday, we gave away over five hundred doughnuts. We're out there tabling on a weekly basis. Sometimes you know, we don't get the kindest words, but we don't let that.
Speaker 2: That's a south Folk Yeah. Well, and I, by the way, I have to I have a huge apology to make. I said sec. I meant acc. It's just it, you know, southern. It goes into that's a big mix up.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: I am a West Coast guy. I'm sorry. Yeah, acc.
Speaker 4: Anyway, lose us this, You're gonna lose uses in the next election.
Speaker 2: I know, well, it's gonna take us first. I know better. I know better. It's just a Southern thing. So listen, I want to get into we've been talking about this rescue mission in Iran, but let's go back a level. We have been warning that young people are ambivalent to very antagonistic about this operation in Iran. What are you seeing on campus, especially from the left, sure, but even amongst Trump supporters, students that voted for Trump in twenty twenty four, what's the vibe about Iran?
Speaker 11: A lot of people are following victims to black pilling. Quite frankly, I've noticed this especially with the people who are, you know, flirt with the alt right type things a little bit farther right than what is you know, conventional. But a lot of people are very afraid of a repeat of a rock, a repeat of the Forever Wars.
Speaker 6: And while that is reasonable.
Speaker 11: I also think that the people that we have in charge are much more competent than before. So I think that while there are a lot of people really concerned about a prolonged conflict, I think in the same manner of Venezuela, people are a fan of, you know, the leadership being taken out, but also are greatly afraid of something prolonged and something that could really be damaging for everybody.
Speaker 2: So Charlie, I wanna, yeah, go ahead, Yeah, I want.
Speaker 4: To expand on that a bit because it's I've been asked about this and I'm a little bit older.
Speaker 3: I'm in my thirties, so I remember the Iraq War when it began.
Speaker 4: But how do people about your age look at America's America's military adventures. I guess I'm trying to get inside the head of a young person who only grew up with those wars ongoing, but doesn't remember nine to eleven or the launching.
Speaker 3: Of those wars.
Speaker 4: Just what's the attitude that people bring towards military conflict. Do they have certain assumptions that go into it.
Speaker 11: I would say there's general distrust of American foreign policy, especially in the Middle East. Well, a lot of those people were generally very happy, including myself, with how Venezuela went, and very happy initially with how Iran's gone. They are, you know, generally skeptical of They've had a government that's led them on, that strained US for a billion or trillions of dollars at this point in the Middle East, and there's a lot of you know, weariness when it comes to overseas conflicts. I mean, you know this dates back to Vietnam and farther.
Speaker 4: But just so you say, distrust, is it just when you guys are in middle school, high school, you just remember these conflicts sort of being this.
Speaker 3: Background drag, this background problem.
Speaker 6: It was always on your shoulder.
Speaker 11: It was all we talk about, the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan. And you know, there's always there's goes to the past, and like I said, there's a lot more trust than there was before, but they you know, that still persists.
Speaker 2: So Charlie, I have a question, do you and maybe this isn't for you, So try and get inside the mind of maybe some of the other chapter members or just conservatives on campus. Does their patriotism hinge on their support or lack thereof, for this wrong conflict, meaning if they don't support it, they just feel there's black pilling. They hate America, they want to see it all burn, or they just they don't care anymore. They're throwing up there, opting out or or is it? Is it less dire than that?
Speaker 11: I think it's a lot less dire than that. I think that these people love their country regardless. These aren't people who hate America. These are our friends, These are our allies, but they are you know, they want the best for America, and in their opinion, they don't think a long term conflict in Iran would be best for America. And they want you know, they don't want American soldiers being shipped home in tombs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you think that? Do you think that a lot of students, so you got a thousand members, which is tremendous, do you think a lot of them that voted for Trump or would have been supportive if they were of age, would have voted. Do you think that they are now not going to support President Trump?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: And maybe it's fifty to fifty sixty forty, what's your take on that?
Speaker 11: I've heard a couple of flirt with the idea. I think for the most part, I would say seventy five eighty ninety percent of our members are still content with their decision to vote for Trump, as is myself as a Pennsylvania voter. But you know, there's people who's say, oh, Kamala would have been better, you know, somewhat jokingly, but sometimes from these alt right people, they're very serious, and I just there's no way that they're nuts.
Speaker 3: That's uh.
Speaker 4: Most people, Charlie would be very frustrated with that, just to say the least. So, as you mentioned, there's a Senate race coming up in South Carolina. We had both candidates on for a sort of mini forum, but we thought we'd ask you, said, you guys have done events as well. Have you gotten a chance to see all of the candidates? And I guess we'd be interested in knowing how do how do young people feel about that race? Is there a person conservatives gravitate towards.
Speaker 2: Paul Dan Lynch.
Speaker 11: Yeah, people are deeply unsettled with Lindsay Graham. In our chapter, Paul Dance is very popular. Paul Dance has been a great guy to you know, me. He's been great to a lot of these other conservative clubs across the state. He's really resonated with the youth. But regardless of who's running against him, Lindsay Graham is the the antithesis of what young people want. You people are against this neocon foreign policy. This is kind of this phase of conservatism that really is no longer so that has been struck up by Trump, and Trump is and I think Lindsey Graham a lot, and this is echoed by me and you know many of my peers.
Speaker 6: Really Lindsey Graham needs to go.
Speaker 11: But Paul Dan's has been absolutely great to us, and we've had him a couple of times at this.
Speaker 2: Point, Yeah, we had we had Paul Dan's on the show. He just made some news actually for standing by Vish Burah. They were trying to get him fired. I think Lindsay Graham's campaign was I know Vish, he's a good dude. He's got some spicy takes. But I thought it was a good move by Paul Dance to stand by him. Absolutely. We're monitoring the press conference. President Trump seems to be describing the rescue mission right now. He did say that we could take out Iran in one night, which might be tomorrow night, which is a heck of a thing to say. We want Iran to be functional should a new leadership come into place, and we want to look out for the Iranian people. So a little bit of note of caution. But President Trump, he's exerting his leverage as he sees fit. Right now, we want to continue the conversation with Charlie Klants, Clemson University, TPSA chapter President Proud School in the acc all right, So if we're getting into this foreign policy debate, which I've said often is the most controversial, divisive issue within the coalition that won President Trump the White House in twenty twenty four, Charlie knew this, We know this. Let's talk about Israel. This topic of Israel. So you've mentioned kind of this alt right, this kind of black pilling that's going on. Is that infecting kind of what you would consider I don't know, you know, turning point kids are about as far right as you can go without going there. It's been my experience. But what is the vibe on Israel right now, especially as it relates to Iran.
Speaker 6: People are totally out on Israel.
Speaker 11: I think whether you know, some people, they're shifting opinions in terms of how our relationship should be with them. But people are, especially the young generation, are totally done with them as an ally. They are frustrated with Apak, they're frustrated with Many of them feel like we've been drug into a war now with Iran because of Israel. And while you can debate the truth of that, that's certainly the opinion within anybody who's under the age of thirty.
Speaker 2: Really that's the consensus basically, is what you're saying right or wrong, whether you agree or just But and that's within the turning Point chapter. Outside of the Turning Point chapter. When you say done with Israel, do you just mean re examining them as an ally? That do we not want them as an ally? What are kids saying specifically about them?
Speaker 11: I think that a lot of people feel that we aren't being treated properly by the Israeli government, specifically that and Yahoo. But that's leading a lot of people to question whether we should have a relationship with Israel at all.
Speaker 4: Do you feel that that How often is that boiling over into let's just say it, anti Semitism or kind of the the brainworm. I certainly see it where people they make everything about Israel, or they start getting obsessed with the finance class, you know, the various thing, the various tropes that come with sort of being obsessed with the Jews all of the time.
Speaker 11: Well, people are frustrated with neocons within the movement, people you know, like Bill Crystal, yeah, Lindsay Graham, and people are frustrated with them, and they feel that that has somewhat poisoned the movement to a degree. And while that kind of reflects more poorly, especially amongst the young people who are kind of out on that neocon foreign policy, a lot of people have, you know, there's a way to go about it without being you know, anti Semitic. I don't one hundred percent that, but there are certainly, obviously, you know, you're all right, people of the world who will always make it about you know, what they call like global Judaism or whatever you want to call it. But I think there's a way to examine our relationship with Israel without it being about every Jewish person or you know, or even just Jews as a whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I completely agreed. I think Charlie agreed as well for what it's worth. I mean, we had lots of conversations about this, you know. Uh, Dennis Prager was one of Charlie's mentors, jewish Man, Conservative Jewish Men, brilliant mind, brilliant. Think we had him recently on the show. I mean, if you want to hear somebody complain about Jews, go talk to Dennis Prager. He'll complain about Jews more than anybody else. So yeah, I think there needs to be boundaries about you know, the way that we talk about these issues scapegoating it. You know, a people group that represents point zero two percent of the global population is controlling everything. I think it's a brain rot. It leads to destruction. It's but but listen, there is a third way. I don't know if you saw, but it's Student Action Summit in twenty twenty five in Florida. We had a whole roundtable discussion Charlie and I about listening to students' views on Israel, and the things they were sympathetic to is that they share intel with us, that we share a common adversary in radical Islam, and Islam is conquering Western civilization or has a desire to do so, and so I think I think there's an important sort of middle lane here that we could capture where you sort of say, hey, let's reassess should we fund Israel? You know, the twoe of four billion dollars on an annuity every year? What's how do we assess the relationship is in terms of how they're an ally, how do we work with them. We don't want to get drug indoars. Nobody wants that. And I think you're you're spot on to say that young people are the sentiments have changed. I really want our older audience to understand how young people are thinking about this topic because it's it's not going anywhere. We keep talking about it. So I don't know if you have any other thoughts on israe or we can move on because there's a lot of other topics here.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think, well, people definitely are fed up with APAC in particular, they see it as just bribery, and quite frankly, I have a similar view to that. I think that needs to be re examined. I think foreign eight as a whole needs to be re examined. But Israel being a you know, large beneficiary, especially you know, big name beneficiary of foreign aid. I think a lot of people are done with that, especially when you consider how they're foreign aid structured. They can kind of spend it however they want, as opposed to other benefits or beneficiaries of foreign aid. But I was supposed to be on that student panel with Charlie at Student Action Summon. Unfortunately I cannot go, and it seems like a lot of my peers shared the same view.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think that's safe. I mean, it is interesting. You know. The pushback is that we get more value. This is what the defenders of the relationship status quo would say, we get more value out of that four billion dollars in terms that they spend a lot of it on American military, so it kind of comes back into the system. We get intel sharing, they're the most reliable ally in the region. I just don't think those arguments are are working anymore with young people. They simply don't care. They want nation building here at home, they don't want nation building abroad. I think they're sick of foreign entanglements, foreign wars in Iran. You know, whether whether or not it was the right geopolitical national security decision or not, it certainly comes with a lot of political risk here at home, and I think most pronounced is going to be with young people, especially going into the midterms. And so that's my next question for you, Charlie. In the midterms, do you feel there's an enthusiasm to get out and vote? Is there an enthusiasm in South Carolina? Might be different because you have Paul Dan's, you have Lynch as alternatives of Lindsay Graham, But are you sensing that there's an enthusiasm to be civically engaged ahead of the midterms.
Speaker 6: It's difficult to.
Speaker 11: Say as a whole, but I think people are pretty thrilled on the state level about getting out there. But there are also people who are worried about, you know, the state of everything, the state of Iran. You know, I live next to a gas station. I look back and see the gas price every day, so.
Speaker 6: There are definitely those concerns. Well. I think on the state level, South Carolina does well.
Speaker 11: I think there are definitely reasons to be a little bit alarmed nationally, but I think the more recent polling looks better, which is always a good sign.
Speaker 2: Charlie. It's great to have you man and your perspective is super valuable here. Clemson is a rocking chapter. We're proud of you guys, and you know, no boots on the ground. I think we can be very clear about that. I think a lot of us are willing to give Trump a lot of leash because he hasn't gotten us into quagmires in Forever Wars. But we don't want to see this anymore. We don't want to see our men and women come back in coffins, like you said, and I think we can be loud and proud about that. We don't. We want to see this conflict resolve quickly. And I think you're articulating that very well. So good job, great, great work.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Before he ever stepped behind a microphone, Charlie understood something important. Leadership begins with learning. He didn't chase a diploma or a title. He chased truth. Through Hillsdale College's free online courses. He studied the great works of the Classics, the principles of the American Founding, and the life changing truths of the Bible. Those ideas didn't just inform him, they shaped his character, strengthened his convictions, and prepared him for the challenges ahead of. One of the courses he took was The Genesis Story, taught by Hillsdale professor doctor Justin Jackson. This free online course explores the relationship between God and man, what happens when that relationship is broken, and the path toward reconciliation. It's a real college course, rigorous, thoughtful, and accessible to anyone willing to learn. You can take the very same course completely free. Grow stronger in your faith, gain clarity about humanity and your place in the world. Prepare yourself for a life with courage and conviction. Visit Charlie for Hillsdale dot com to enroll today. That's Charlie for Hillsdale dot com. Learn Deeply, Lead Boldly, Carry it forward. Well, welcome back to the Charlie Kirk Show. It's good to see you. You and I were cracking up over text because I just felt like you got yourself embroiled in one of those classic Charlie controversies where you said something like pretty based and then you got featured on the View and I was like, what are they doing? Like Isabelle, this is like great pr This is wonderful for Isabelle because you had the great take so I just we knew we had to get it at our schedules were not overlapping perfectly. So now we got you here. But I think it was so great, So I got to start with the clip and we'll get We'll have you fill in the blanks if there was anything left unsaid, SOT nine.
Speaker 7: You're not encouraging your children to grow up and have the.
Speaker 10: Courage to get married and have kids, more kids than they can.
Speaker 7: Afford before they think they're ready. It is high time to start.
Speaker 10: It is these choices like deleting our dating apps and putting birth control pills and saying I do at the altar that ultimately trickle down into the political policies that we will see.
Speaker 7: Save our country.
Speaker 2: You're such a shit about what are you trying to say here?
Speaker 7: Well, Sarah, right, yeah, fill in the well, Andrew.
Speaker 10: As you can see, that was a clip taken from Seapack, which happened a little over a week ago now, and I was asked to speak on a panel with four people total, all women, about the importance of the family as the center of American society. It's hardly a new topic, or particularly a controversial one in the conservative movement. Especially as you know, with Charlie refocusing conservatism really on that foundation of faith and family over these.
Speaker 7: Past few years for young people.
Speaker 10: That was the last answer that I gave on a thirty minute panel to the last question asking me to give a message to the audience of advice for how to save American culture. If you've ever been to Sea Pack, you'll probably know that the average age in the audience is a little bit older than myself.
Speaker 7: So I was speaking to people my parents' age and.
Speaker 10: Saying, hey, you need to tell your adult children the real way we're going to save our country is to have the courage to fall in love and get married. I had no idea this was going to be such a controversy across our country. I certainly never thought of you would be picking it up for an entire segment. But a week ago today logged on after receiving a d M from a reporter asking me to comment on what the view had to say, and learned the ladies of the left are so deeply offended by the idea of having children. If you remotely suggest this, good luck to you, you'll be smeared all over national television.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, they they said, that you were wrapping up a woman's worth into her ovaries, which you know is a take ten.
Speaker 7: What what is she?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: The what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 12: My ultimate beef with this is that it wraps a woman's worth up in her ovarias. The fact that we keep putting this on women that they're only worth in society, politics, policies is if they produce a baby or have a husband is the stupidest, most old fashioned thing. We have come too far.
Speaker 13: Theres the call to responsibility for the men who make who help make these children. I am I don't know why it's always people lecturing women what they have to do online. If you're not paying my bills, you don't have to tell me what I do with my unimation.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, Anna Navarro is probably like, please don't procreate if you're If you're like that, we're not suggesting you should procreate. What do you take about this this whole because it kind of it gives way to a larger discussion about a woman's role in society Right now? I would think that you know, you you do a podcast, but that gives you a lot of leeway and flexibility with your schedule to be basically a stay at home mom who does work, obviously, but explain this dynamic for people at home that that don't understand the controversy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, first of all, just address some of those comments right there, because every time I hear this clip replayed over and over, the more frustrated I get. First of all, obviously never said a woman's only worth is wrapped up in reproductive system. But I do think that we treat women and pregnancy the most beautiful thing that women get to experience, the only time that humanity is invited into creating new life right alongside God. We treat this as something like a disability or something that's going to destroy the rest of your life.
Speaker 7: It's going to maybe kill you.
Speaker 10: That's certainly how it's presented on TikTok to the women of my generation, instead of what it really is, and that's a superpower. Like nothing would make me happier having experienced pregnancy, childbirth, and raising my daughter through her first year of life this last year, Nothing would make me happier than seeing more women encouraged to embrace this joy, this purpose and fulfillment that is unlike anything else that humanity really has to offer.
Speaker 7: It's not a disability, it's a superpower.
Speaker 10: That said, I think it's been funny this last week to see how many people are upset with me for what I had to say from various angles. For some, I'm this extreme traad wife that's barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, and how dare I tell working women.
Speaker 2: By the way, you there's nothing wrong with that you fare pregnant in the kitchen. Blake is looking for one of those right now, so you have resumes, send them in at freedom at Charliekirk dot com. We should just we need to have a barefoot and pregnant email.
Speaker 10: Please handle in barefoot and pregnant at Charliekirk dot com if you.
Speaker 2: If you graduated from one of the illustrious Ivy League school's bonus bonus points.
Speaker 4: For me, it needs a history nerd to share hist Yeah, it's they don't need they don't need to share it.
Speaker 3: They just have to tolerate it fair enough.
Speaker 10: But anyway, so for some it's really this like you're an extreme trad wife and you're saying women are never allowed to work. And then on the other flip side of things, people look at me and say Oh my gosh, this woman is a secret covert feminist because she has a full time job and yet now she's also telling people to have children. How dare she say that people can balance both? And nobody ultimately will be.
Speaker 7: Happy with this?
Speaker 10: But I really do think that we are under selling women's capacity for greatness so much in the modern discourse about motherhood is having both extremely difficult. Yes, and there will be sacrifices that have to be made along the way to prioritize your family, which of course is the most important thing, far more important to your.
Speaker 7: Life than a paycheck.
Speaker 10: But to tell women that it's impossible for them when they're facing pregnancy in their life to graduate from college, or to start their own business, or to be a successful attorney or politician or doctor, that's just not true objectively, And I think we should be speaking life into this next generation of women the same way that Charlie spoke so much life into my family and my husband and I that it takes a great team to raise a beautiful family, but it's possible, and it's worthy for saving society for the next generation.
Speaker 4: Not just possible, but literally the future will only belong to the people who show up for it, and I just find it bizarre that you've encountered this sort of hostility. And you try to get inside the head of the ladies at the View or wherever, and you ask, what do they envision society looking like in fifty years or a hunter years or a thousand years if they're going to have this attitude that motherhood and parenting and families are this optional lifestyle accessory that apparently most people don't need to go for.
Speaker 10: It's a great question and honestly worth asking, because every single one of the women sitting around that table last week smearing me for being a mom and encouraging other.
Speaker 7: Gen Z women to become moms is a mother themselves.
Speaker 10: They have children, and they have these beautiful, thriving careers where they get to sit on multimillion dollars dutiful that's in New York, Just beautiful?
Speaker 2: Is it adjittive? I'm not sure I would use for it, but that's fine. They have careers, and maybe it's an argument against women having careers. Do you ever think of that, Ladies of the View? Maybe yair enough, Maybe you're living embodiment against it. So I do want to play you referenced Charlie. So let's let's this is his show, it will always be his show, not twenty.
Speaker 1: Two children is more important than having a good career.
Speaker 3: I have two kids.
Speaker 1: I also have an amazingly blessed career. Our podcast is doing great, but my kids matter way more than how many social media followers that I have. And I would also tell young ladies you can always go back to your career later, that there is a window where you primarily should pursue marriage and having children, and that is a beautiful thing. This is not about shaming, it's not about ridiculing, it's not about moralizing. It's about lifting up what is beautiful. And by the way, we look at the mental health data, young women are not okay. Half that is right, half of liberal white women say that they have some form of mental health issue that has been diagnosed by a doctor. What is the number one thing that mental health professionals will tell you when it comes to mental health issues. Loneliness does not help. So maybe we should solve the loneliest epidemic by encouraging young ladies to get married and have children. It's good for them, it's good for America, and it's good for our future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is what I want to get into, Isabelle, And guess kind of why I reference your particular career. I do think there are some careers that lend themselves well to still being a mom and not. But when we kind of imagine the average let's say middle management in a cubicle, like, that's really hard to still be raising your kids. And when we look at the life cycle of a mom, you graduate, you're not married. You're not married yet, right, you're probably looking for a career. You start a career, but then you have a family, right, and there's this window and it's so short when you start having families. I mean, I've got three little kids that the window and I can already tell from my eight year old daughter that it's like it's such a short window when they're really little and really reliant on you and when they need you around all the time. And I just think, listen, if it's a five year gap, if it's a ten year gap, what could be more important and valuable than a mom devoting her life to raising her children and her husband children. I want to get into that because this seems to be where all of this goes to is this work life balance situation. There's a certain wing of the conservative movement that's like, listen, if you're not encouraging women to stay at home and raise their children, you're not conservative at all. And then there's this other wing, you know, got I had kind of a back and forth Leasa Booth actually from Fox New where I guess she doesn't have kids, and she was saying that that POV is turning off women in the conservative movement. So how do we strike a balance here that actually resembles pragmatism, the truth lived experience.
Speaker 10: I think that's an important nuance to your question about turning off or turning on women in the conservative movement, because truly, in twenty twenty six, it is so so important for us to be strategic in how we are messaging to young women. Young men of my generation have been incredibly privileged to have the voices of Charlie Kirk, and I'm thinking of other men like Brandon Tatum and Matt Walsh and Michael Knowles, Jordan Peterson, people who have been feeding into masculinity and reviving God given manhood for the last several years, really decade or so. In culture, women have yet to really have that upswing, and you're watching the cultural attack on womanhood get so much stronger and so much louder than it ever was.
Speaker 7: Calling masculinity toxic for us.
Speaker 10: It's erasing womanhood altogether, calling you a birthing person, trying to outsource pregnancy to birth robots they're currently making in China, making new babies in peatree dishes, in laboratories, in startup companies in San Francisco, and everything else. I mean, just the most dystopian stuff you've ever heard of, ironically from the same people who often scream at you about The Handmaid's Tale as a conservative. And so I think there's this confusion among young women in society. What is my life supposed to look like? Am I supposed to embrace the new wave of this girl boss thing where the only thing that matters is my career and I'm essentially mocked and ridiculed if I even want to get.
Speaker 7: Married or have kids.
Speaker 10: Or is there a different path that I may take where either I can choose to be a stay at home mom or I can work as a mom, But either way, my family is the more central part of my identity. My faith in my family will ultimately matter so much more than my computer screen and my cubicle if the right can learn how to message effectively. In that regard, I think we have nothing but opportunity to connect with young women who of course instinctually want to commit their life to a beautiful man who loves them and lays his life down for them for the rest of their life in marriage, and of course wants to bring new life into the world.
Speaker 7: We have a.
Speaker 10: Natural motherhood instinct that society is trying to get us to ignore. And you saw it on full display with the view last week, essentially saying if you even want kids, that's the wrong decision, and you're only putting women back into a box of their ovaries in the past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I just want to revisit this idea. And I'd love Blake's POV as somebody that's kind of not in this cycle yet, in the season of his life yet. But I'm telling you there is something well Blake, the ouch god trying to do it in a nice way. Paul is always persecuted over here, listen, Blake's Blake's gonna find his special someone. I believe it. So here's the deal. I just again whether it's five years or ten years, this season of a woman and a mother's life where if they can find a way for her to stay home and be with the kids full time, I just I really want to lift that up as as an ideal. It's not going to happen for everybody, whether finances precluded, whether you know what, other situations, but to have it as an ideal, I think is a beautiful thing. And you're somebody that, like I said, you have a if you can get a situation where you can kind of work from home and you can make that work and be full time with your kids. Still, I think that's great too. I'm there's not a one size fits all, but I do think lifting up an ideal is really I think it's so precious because that clip Charlie said, it's beautiful, it's God given. It's amazing thing for this season where they're so reliant on you, and it's the formative years where so much of the rest of their life is going to be shaped. I have zero problem lifting that up as the ideal because I think that your kids will be blessed, your marriage will be blessed. I think the mother will be blessed. And you can always go back to work. You can always go back to your career if you are able and blessed like you to have a career where you can kind of find a fusion of the two. I think that's amazing too. But anyways, I maybe i'm as a man, I'm man's blaming, but that's how I feel about it. Honestly. I don't know, Blake if that resonated at all or not, but it.
Speaker 4: All makes sense. It all makes sense to me, I think it. In the end, it's a question of values. We talk a lot about how to encourage families, and I think the focus often ends up just, oh, try to throw them money for more accessible daycare or something. And what you really need to do is you need to win the fight on values. You need to sell the narrative that having children is a core part of certainly married life and ideally almost everyone's life, and it's just something you do because that is what is valuable to society for civilization and for your own flourishing. And we just have to sell that at all times. And once you make that a core thing that you do and it's not just a lifestyle choice, that is what drives it to happen the most, and we've seen it fade away so much because we've just turned it into an accessory, a lifestyle choice, because if it's just a choice, it's one a lot of people won't make because it's a no or difficult.
Speaker 2: It's inexpensive. Is about final forty five seconds to you take us away here?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I would just add that we are missing so much purpose in our lives right now, especially as a generation, and in the midst of trying to ask who am I and what am I doing here, we're also facing the greatest mental health crisis the world has ever seen. Married moms under thirty five years old are three times happier than their unmarried, childless counterparts.
Speaker 7: And there's something to that, because it's.
Speaker 10: A reason to jump out of bed in the morning and to realize our lives are not supposed to be just about ourselves in this malignant narcissism. We find real meaning and purpose in serving and loving others, and there's no more.
Speaker 7: Beautiful way to do that than in your family.
Speaker 10: So I reiterate, ladies of the view, get married, have kids, more kids than you think you're ready for it, more than you think you can afford.
Speaker 2: Amen well said, get married, have babies. It's pretty simple. We'll see you guys tomorrow. Thank you, Isabee.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 8: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charlikirk dot com