Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable.
Speaker 2: But if the most.
Speaker 1: Important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say, college chapter. Go start at turning point, you say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same. Here I am.
Speaker 2: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company. I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 2: All right, without further ado, we are going to welcome up one of my favorite people, one of Charlie's favorite people. She really she needs no introduction. Ali, Beth Stuckey, Hey, y'all. Hi, and Mikey McCoy by.
Speaker 3: The way, Hello, how are you doing, Mikey McCoy?
Speaker 2: This is my first This is actually my first one with Mikey. You've done some other ones with Yeah, this is my first one.
Speaker 4: I know, I really missed you.
Speaker 2: We're so glad to have you.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: You are a crowd favorite, You have a huge platform, and you are a wonderful Christian model of I would say integrity of courage. How you've had a courageous last couple months, I would say your whole career certainly, But you have been a voice of truth, reason, facts, and you've taken the slings and arrows. So whatever in that intro that you want to get into the floor is yours. You've been a model of courage though for.
Speaker 3: So many Well, thanks, And courage is contagious, and courage begets courage. And I think a lot of us fancied ourselves as brave before Charlie died, but then something was just triggered in all of us in a really good way after we saw that, and any care that we had about what the world thought of us, or really what anyone thought of us. It just fell to the wayside. I know that I felt like that. But even like my nieces and nephews and people I know in my life who weren't political before, and maybe they weren't really digging into their Bible, they certainly weren't evangelizing, that has changed. And I just want to remind everyone.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: There's been a lot of noise, a lot of disagreement, and it can feel very demoralizing, like is the revival that we thought was going to happen? Is it already over? It can feel like that until you talk to the everyday person and the conversations that I have with people that I work with, or my friends or people that I know that I didn't know. We're interested in Christianity. Yeah I'm going to church now. Yeah I just got baptized. Yeah I heard the Gospel and I believed it. So underneath all of the headlines like there is a revival happening and the Holy Spirit is making people more courageous, and I'm just happy that we still get to be a.
Speaker 2: Part of that. Yeah, well said. I want to encourage everybody that maybe is asking those same questions. I've had the exact same experience that you know, and I think it reflects now in the polling. And still church attendance is still surging, baptisms are still surging, and so you know, I think sometimes when the light shines the brightest, the darkness tries to counter it. Yeah, one for one, it can't. And I've said before that what God is unleashed, man cannot stop. Like the trains left the station, good luck stopping it. You can harass it, you can try and throw sticks and stones in its tracks, but it's just going to roll right over them. And so God's doing a great work here. And I think we need to have faith and let the process play out too, by the way, with the political commentators and the noise and the debates, like, let it play out like something good might just be happening underneath the surface, and we need to let that. We need to trust the Lord that he knows the next steps. But Mike get in here. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I also think it's really exciting though, and I keep saying this over and over again, but because I mean it, and it's so powerful that Charlie literally got murdered for speaking truth and using his free speech, free speech that oftentimes the left hated and then killed him for. And you would think that when somebody is murdered for using their free speech, it would make others kind of pause and say, maybe I don't want to do that because I too could get killed. But like here at anfest, it's been so encouraging for me and for all of us to see record breaking numbers of how many people are here for the first time, eighty percent of which this is the first TBOS event ever. But then these students that are like five it up and it's like the me next, and mentality like I'll be the next one, like put me, put me on the stand.
Speaker 4: Like I'm ready to go, because courage.
Speaker 5: Is contagious, and like when you see that, it fires you up for truth. And I think that the enemy wants us to think that the revival was hijacked or over, but in reality, it's it's playing out in different ways that we don't even see behind the scenes. I mean last week Andrew, we were like down bad, we were down bad, yeah, and then being here this week it's like just so.
Speaker 2: Encouraging, super honest about it that on Thursday morning, when I was getting ready to come down here, I was I was not looking forward to it. I was like, just have to get through this and then I'm gonna be Then I can go be with my family and watch them Christmas movies. That's like what I want to do, right. Honestly, it's been a long year, Charlie would say. Charlie would always say, it's been a it's been a long week, you know, so, but anyways, so but then when I got here and instantly felt it was it was kind of like when we were at the memorial and you step in there and it was just like boom. You can just feel it. And that comes from all of you guys. And I've been riding high ever since. Honestly, this has been the most life giving couple of days and that that I have experienced in a while. And so I'm I'm completely encouraged. And I believe that the reach and the ripple effects of Charter Charlie's martyrdom and is the assassination we are so far reaching and so unquantifiable that we're really on this side of attorney eternity never really going to understand the reach and the impact that Charlie has really had. And by the way, people like you stepping into that shadow, which is my next question, stepping out, but from behind that shadow, I should say, Uh, you told me, you know, feel free. This is not this is don't worry, this is not a livestream like that. I'm just you told me that you had an initial reaction after Charlie was assassinated. Yeah, and then you transitioned to, let's just say a more bold reaction. What was your first reaction and then what changed in you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my initial reaction. So I got a text from my publicist. I was on my way to a doctor's appointment, and she said, I just heard that Charlie Kirk has been shot on college campus. And I was like, that's not true. That is just she heard that through someone and that's not true. But even if that is true, godh she got shot in the arm and that'll be terrible, but you know, it'll be okay, he'll be fine. It just my mind couldn't even go to that spot. But then I called one of our mutual friends, who was crying understandably on the other side, and he said, it is true. I went through all the things that you've heard a lot he might make it, and then got a text saying he didn't make it. And my first reaction was like, I'm done. I'm not doing this anymore. It's not worth it. I thought we were in a battle of ideas and we're not. We're bringing ideas and they're bringing bullets. This is not a war of words, like this is a hot war. They've declared war on us. And then I talked to my dad. My dad, I talk to him every day and he's a wealth wisdom for me. But he said, you know, when all of this clears and like the emotions kind of settled down, you do have to ask yourself what would Charlie say to you? Like what would he say to you? And I'm like, I know what he would say. What he would say to any of us in the movement, and all of us are so blessed with like different encouraging texts that he would send to so many people over the years, And one of them I got. I had this negative article written about me in the Atlantic, and I was all anxious about it. But of course Charlie texted me and he said, huge honor. Keep slugging. And my audience has heard me tell this story. And so now like whenever they can tell I'm feeling discouraged, they just say, keep slugging, keeps luck and keep slugging. It's almost become a motto like that. And now that's how I feel. Now I'm like, okay, like he didn't die for nothing. Like he he would say to all of us, keep slugging, do not back down. This is actually the very last thing you should do.
Speaker 2: Everyone has a perspective shaped by what they've lived, what they've learned, and what they believe. Charlie always appreciated TikTok because it shared our values of connecting and building community. On TikTok, you can find a teacher discussing math in a way that makes it click, a dad sharing a lifetime of knowledge with his viewers, or a gardener showing how patience and care can turn a patch of dirt into something alive, ordinary people doing extraordinary things and showing others how it's done. TikTok is a space where voices can find each other, and no voice is too small. That's what's really special about TikTok. Even the quiet voices can hold great wisdom. Unexpected voices can make a big difference finding them and sharing your own voice. That's what builds a community, because when everyone has a voice, we can all learn something. And when we all keep learning, we can all move forward. On TikTok, you can find voices worth hearing in Stories worth Sharing.
Speaker 1: Portions of our program are sponsored in part by TikTok.
Speaker 2: Well. And you know, it's funny because a lot of people have their their charlieisms, you know, like Steve Dais's go Max, you know, or go Hard's funny, but you know it is true. I mean this, I think this is like a hard for some people to probably hear. But like the night that Charlie was assassinated, there was a few of us in the hotel in Salt Lake City and we're sitting there, you know, stun silence, and somebody just kind of had to like break the silence because you know, what do you say in this moment? And somebody's like, you know, Charlie'd be really upset that we're not streaming right now, and I was like, okay, probably it's probably true. Yeah, I mean, you know, obviously that wasn't the XT and it was a joke, but it was it was a kind of a hat tip to the way Charlie was wired, and the way Charlie was wired, he would run right into the story, he would run right into the battle that was in front of you, and he just had this endless energy. And so when we ended up doing this stream on Friday that I guess got seen over thirty five million times or something insane, we knew we had to do that because it had to be us that honored Charlie, that like spoke up for him in that moment. And you have done that as well. You had this moment where you know, Charlie was giving you encouragement about your Jubilee debate, and that happened right after right, Yep, it.
Speaker 3: Was two weeks after he died. It was the day before the memorial.
Speaker 2: Right, and you struggled with whether or not you should keep that commitment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the last place I wanted to be was surrounded by a circle of liberals and that moment. Just to be honest, we had a lot of security conversations before walking into this, but honestly, yeah, like Charlie's wisdom was so vital. Holy Spirit was present one hundred percent. But also to the credit of my opponents. They were twenty liberal Christians and one Christian Conservative. And I got to make four claims and defend those claims, and all twenty of them came up and tried to deconstruct it. But and so I was nervous, and but the oh, thank you, thank you. But the first guy came up to me, this like flamboyant gay man and he came up to me. And it's so tense in there. I don't know if they tell the cast not to smile. No one is smiling. It is hot. They don't have any air conditioning. They stop every thirty seconds to turn fans.
Speaker 5: It's holie, it's so really hot.
Speaker 3: It is so hot, and it's like and I watched Charlie's before and they were so mean to Charlie. I was expecting that. And so this guy he sits down, and Charlie told me he said, ask them all their name because it throws them off, and so I did. But then he stopped and he said, I am so sorry about your friend, Charlie, and that just I can't take credit for that. Like that completely melted the tension. They didn't actually show that in the final cut of the debate, but three or four of them stopped and said, I'm so sorry about Charlie. And honestly, like even in death, Charlie kind of made peace in that situation that could have been really contentious. The tension kind of melted away.
Speaker 4: I know, the tension of that room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which Mikey just walking around the hood.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly, Well you look like you're from the hood.
Speaker 2: Yeah you do, Charlie that one. Maybe he's like, yeah, I'm just on the street all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you have a question?
Speaker 5: No, I just I mean you you opened up kind of talking about how we were going to watch this play out. But I think it's really interesting to see all the different personalities that are speaking at Anfest.
Speaker 4: And Erica said it.
Speaker 3: The other night amfes.
Speaker 2: See were acting like this is the first time we've ever had like, you know.
Speaker 4: Disagreement, shade being thrown from stage. No, never, not an amphest.
Speaker 5: But Erica came out yesterday and she was like, you know, you can say a lot about Amfest, you can't say it is it is boring.
Speaker 4: And she was like, it's like it's like Thanksgiving dinner with the family members, you know, working.
Speaker 2: Out the family business.
Speaker 5: You're working out the family business. But I do want to kind of talk about Tucker said his speech.
Speaker 4: He said, if my brother goes on.
Speaker 5: A drug related murder spree, I will not denounce him, and that I was like thinking about that all night last night and then again this morning, because I love my family and I'm super close with my family. But then I'm also very invested in my morality and my values. And I was like, Oh, Ali, Stucky's coming. I'll just ask her which she thinks about it. Would you denounce me if I went on a drug related murder spring, you know.
Speaker 3: What, I would denounce you for a lot less than that. Oh, definitely. At that point, we're denouncing my keys standards. There's standards, okay, So I guess we could get into the semantics of what do you mean by denounce. Of course, you still love someone in your life, like if your spouse, especially the person that you're one person with, Like it would take a lot for you to publicly condemn them, but you would, like you, you would still love them and want what's best for them and all of that. But you also want justice and you want truth just because we you know, we subscribe to something that is higher than interpersonal loyalty, and that is loyalty to the word of God, even when it's really difficult. So yeah, I thought that was strange. I don't think I can get on board with that. Hopefully his brother doesn't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's hope nobody. Because we don't recommend drug related murder spreechs. We don't that need to be said disavowed.
Speaker 3: I wasn't sure where you stood.
Speaker 2: On that thing. You people are asking questions, so so, but when we when we when we when we talk about these disagreements within the movement, though, let's let's keep them more within Okay, not murder, but with you know, foreign policy, disagreements about Israel, disagreements about h one B's, disagreements about all of the care healthcare. What do you how do you navigate these issues? You know, Charlie was a big proponent of something he you know, that we call prudence, and so how do you prudently choose to navigate the most contentious issues of the conservative movement of our day?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good question. You know, I don't really talk that much about foreign policy, but if you listen to some of my critics, I am like the biggest Israel stand out there, like it really doesn't matter what you say. Sometimes to some of these critics, they will say that, you know, they'll just put they'll project what they think about you onto you, no matter what you say. So you have to just ignore that. Okay, that's part of prudence, and I'm sure that Charlie was really good at that of ignoring the people that are going to say what they're going to say, no matter what the truth is. And my only question is what is true, what's factually true, but most importantly, what's biblically true? And if I really don't know the answer to that, then I don't always wait into those waters. And if I don't think it's a salvation issue, if I don't think it's an existential issue, then I'm going to do my best, like I did an episode, for example, when Tucker Carlson and Ted Cruz had their battle over Israel, and I just kind of navigated that here's what I think the Bible says about Israel, here's what I think as a Christian, and here's what I think our obligation is. And you know, it kind of pleased no one, but that's okay. And I don't have to pretend. Here's what I never do. I never pretend that I'm an expert on something that I'm not an expert on. But if I know how to navigate something, if I feel like the Word of God is clear on something, then I'm going to go all in. Because Charlie and I we are last conversation on the podcast was about he loved to talk about woke pastor. That was like his favorite thing to ask me. It was about woke pastors.
Speaker 2: He had a special place for them and.
Speaker 3: In his content, yes, And we talked about this concept of pastors thinking that they're nicer than God, just believing that they know better than God, that they're wiser than God, that they're more compassionate than God. And he was like, that has to be the title of your next book. I'm good at this kind of thing. That needs to be the title, which is probably true. But the truth is is that the most loving thing that we can do in all things is agree with God. And if I can find a way to agree with God when it comes to my politics or my cultural views, certainly my theology, then I'm going to do that as loudly as I can and try to help other people do that too.
Speaker 2: Christmas, Yes, we can say Christmas. It's a time of giving, and there is nothing better the knowing that what you give results in saving the life of an innocent baby. And for every baby we say, there is a mom who was saved from a life time of regret. Preborn provides free ultrasounds to girls and women, and an ultrasound doubles the chance that she will choose life. Say that again, If she gets an ultrasound, it doubles the chance that she'll choose life for her child. One hundred and forty dollars gives free ultrasounds and saves babies. Just twenty eight dollars a month can save a baby a month for less than a dollar a day, and today, thanks to a dollar for dollar match, your gift saves twice as many babies. And if you're looking for the perfect tax deductible year end idea, I can't think of a better one than a fifteen thousand dollars gift providing an ultrasound machine, saving thousands of lives for years to Come join me, saving babies right now and making it a merry Christmas call. Eight three three eight five zero two two two nine. That's eight three three eight five zero two two two nine, or click on the preborn banner at Charliekirk dot com. But when it comes to the politics of it all, and I know that you tend to be faith forward, politics downstream of your faith, which is I think the proper order. But when we're talking about the politics of it all, the coalition build of it all, the Trump and jd vance of it all, does this sort of fight that we're seeing play out in a public way of this family business because it's different, right, we all know that, like you know, trans and kids is bad. Right, we all know that, like these ones are the easy ones, it gets harder when it's when you're sort of so called shooting inside the tent. So what do you make of that? Do you think this is healthy for the movement? Do you think this is just a sign of a healthy immune system and the antibodies fight. Do you think this is where? Do you think this is a sign of a lack of health. Do you think this is dysfunction?
Speaker 3: You know what, it's hard to say exactly what my rule is and wading into these conflicts, so we can just say, like when it comes to the Ben and Meghan disagreement, like, I'm not probably going to wait in and say, well, like I'm on this side. I'm on this side. Both of these people are my friends, and I don't see something within that disagreement that I'm like, Ali Stucky has to speak up on that or else she's a coward. Now I might if it comes to that or if things evolve, but when it came to this, is members only right. Like when it came to the Candice thing, I you know, put that off for a while for a lot of different reasons. I didn't want to say anything. But then she started talking about Mikey and that really bothered me. But then she also started speaking about things that I had personal knowledge about, like how turning point events work and things like that, and I felt an obligation to my audience, who was constantly asking me, what do you think about this? A lot of them watch her and love her. Of course she's super entertaining and popular, but they're like, what do you think about this?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Can you give me some clarity on this? And I've always said clarity is kindness, and if I am purposely not offering clarity, where I know my audience needs it, then I am probably being cowardly, which is why I ended up trying to speak up about that. So I guess it's my case trying.
Speaker 2: I think you succeeded in speaking well.
Speaker 3: I you know, I said what I said, and I totally.
Speaker 2: Stand by it.
Speaker 3: I totally stand by it. And yeah, yeah, in nuindo is non investigation, and that's where I stand.
Speaker 2: I mean I should have I shouldn't have interrupted you. In nuendo is not investigation. Yeah, And I think it's an instance where, you know, I said this to somebody just moments ago that what I actually think is happening in the movement is two parallel tracks. I think there's an idea, a lot ideological debate that's unfolding. But I also think it's you know, you have to understand how we got to this moment where we had media that was contained for so long in this country inside the legacy box, right, you know, we had CNN, ABC, NBCCBS and then eventually Fox and that was kind of it, right, and then it exploded out of that. We have independent creators. We have independent minded YouTubers and streamers and podcasters, and they are getting a bigger and bigger, bigger chunk of the pie. But it's sort of the wild West. Still, there's no established rules, right, Washington Post has to publish its editorial controls and the standards and ethics that it's going to well, you know it's going to abide by right, and same with New York Times, same with Fox News. In the world of online content creation, there are no standards or ethics, and you've seen sort of the platforms try and impose those. There was a massive backlash against censorship. It's hate speech, whatever that is. And so what you're actually having is this debate is raging because there's not an agreement about how to responsibly create content online, especially when you when your platforms become huge, right, And there's certain people that think you need to apply certain standards and ethics to facts an innuendo, and there's certain people that think, well, we're you know, it's all kind of free game. So that I think is actually the thing that needs to settle. That is the sifting that is also happening underneath what you think is this debate against he said she said, or I'm friends with this person, so I'm not going it's actually deeper than that, and it's a more structural problem in my opinion. I don't know if you agree with that or.
Speaker 3: Not, but yeah, I think those are really good points. I think the issue that we have on the left and the right and now the right, is that our disagreements have become very fundamental. We're asking questions like what as an American, which I think is a really good thing to debate. We have to define our terms, but we're also debating like what is truth? What is truth?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: How do we seek truth? What counts is truth? And it looks like we've got different definitions, not only on the right and the left, but even within what is considered the right. And I do think the only way is to hammer that out and hash that out. But it'll be interesting to see how that shapes up.
Speaker 2: Do you want to do some cuman it or do you have a question?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, you guys you said it great.
Speaker 5: I would just also add, I mean under the Biden administration we kind of unified under you know, if you would trip, you know, we would all go on social media and talk about it at length. But I think now we've kind of been broken into like three factions. Is you have the administration who's really focused on just everything they're doing in the government foreign policy and everybody who's really hyper analyzing that. And then you have the greater populist movement on the right who's still debating these ideas. And then you have to also remember that the audience who likes to ask questions is these are people like even me, you know, who came out of California during you know, the COVID lockdowns and my dad was going to be arrested for opening his church. These people I've been lied to about the election, They've been lied to about COVID, and so they are looking for somebody to ask questions about everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so there's an audience for that as well. So there's we're all separated right now.
Speaker 5: Because we're all separated, there's tons of infighting because we don't have a unified enemy right now, and so right now we're just kind of focusing on fighting each other instead of focusing on a unified enemy.
Speaker 2: Yep, governing's hard. Yeah, clap for that. I totally agree. Yeah, very wise, the you know, the hope is that when we get to twenty twenty six, and especially in twenty twenty eight. A lot of these the infighting. Hopefully we'll you know, fade away because you know we're going to be having to defeat AOC nominee or Jazzmine Crockett.
Speaker 3: Or Yeah, that content that will come, I.
Speaker 2: Mean it's going to be that will be a crystallizing moment for everybody, very clarifying moment for everybody. Let's do some and for ali. Emma's got the mic.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 7: My name is Amanda. I have listened to Rush since I was in the womb, and I once rushed past I didn't have a home, found the Charlie Kirk Show. So thank you guys for continuing. I really appreciate it. My question, I'm a nurse and a mom and I'm just sitting here watching you guys, and I worry about you guys as people. How can I be praying for you all?
Speaker 3: That's very sweet. Well, thank you so much, and just thank you for being a light in a dark world. The medical system, unfortunately, you know, isn't always the brightest place, so thank you for doing what you do.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: You know, I can't speak for everyone, but pray, yes, of course, for protection and things like that. We're always praying for that, but also just pray for courage to do the next right thing. That's all any of us are ever trying to do. You do the next right thing in faith, with excellence and for the glory of God. That's the model that I try to live by. And sometimes that takes courage. There's not a lot of courage and being complacent and going with the flow. But all of us in this droom have decided that going with the flow got us to a really bad place, and swimming upstream can be hard. So pray for courage, not only for us, but for people like you too, because we have a job to say the things that we say and do the things that we do that are considered controversial. You could lose your job for doing that. So really my respect goes to you for the sacrifices you make for the truth. So thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Wow, how you guys doing.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 6: My name's E and I'm from North Idaho, and I just want you to kind of elaborate more on how we don't have a common enemy when Charlie Kirk was shot by a leftist trans loving person, Like, how is that not a common enemy right now? When they literally shot him for talking.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't say that.
Speaker 6: We don't have I know, I'm saying, how can we elaborate on that? Like how we don't have a common enemy, I guess is what I was.
Speaker 3: Hoping to find on Oh, are you saying that some people are asserting that or you believe that we don't.
Speaker 4: Have a comment.
Speaker 6: I believe we have a common enemy.
Speaker 3: And it's like, yes, I agree, I actually.
Speaker 2: Think we are all saying we have a common enemy. It's about how we're getting distracted by the things we disagree about amongst the coalition on the right, the larger coalition, and so it's not it just doesn't feel maybe as prominent to some people because all I guess what, all the clickbait, all the stuff people are clicking on and posting about is like infighting. So it just doesn't it's just not as prominent. But when when I think, when the calendar of the election comes into more focus for people, that will probably be a clarifying moment. It will refocus people that are currently distracted. I'm not distracted. We're not distracted, guys, aren't. No, no, no, no, no no no. We're mission mission mission around here, like we do we do our level best to stay focused on the mission at hand, and that's midterms, midterms, midterms, no transing our kids, mass migration.
Speaker 3: Well, let me just encourage you just for a second, because I know that the distractions in the division is demoralizing. But I like to use this analogy. On the left, when your goal is just destruction, you don't have to agree on the tools that you use. Anyone can pick up a hammer, a mallet, it doesn't matter. As long as you're destroying. You can all do it. You don't have to agree. But on the right, we're trying to build something. And when you're trying to build something, you have to agree on the foundation, the materials and the tools you use, who's using it and when and where that takes work. And sometimes it takes these clarifying moments for us to say, hang on, who are we and what are we doing? What is our common enemy? That's the moment that we're in right now because we lost our main coalition builder and the guy that was holding us together and somehow holding back the crazy, all the crazies, it's come out, and so we're just having a redefining moment so that we can win the midterms. And twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 8: This is Lane Schomberger, chief investment Officer and founding partner of y Refi. It has been an honor and a privilege to partner with Turning Point and for Charlie to endorse us. His endorsement means the world to us, and we look forward to continuing our partnership with Turning Point for years to come. Now hear Charlie in his own words, tell you about why Refi.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you guys about why refight dot com. That is why are ef y dot com. Why refi is incredible private student loan debt in America told us about three hundred billion dollars. Why refy is refinancing distress or defaulted private student loans. You can finally take control of your student loan situation with a plan that works for your monthly budget. Go to yrefight dot com. That is why refight dot com. Do you have a co borrower? Why ref i can get them released from the loan. You're going to skip a payment up to twelve times without penalty. It may not be available at all fifty states. Go to yrefight dot com. That is why are ef y dot com. Let's face it, if you have distress or default the student loans, it can be overwhelming because of privacit loan debt. So many people fel stuck. Go to y refight dot com. That is y R e f y dot com Private student loan debt relief y refight dot com.
Speaker 2: Hi, elihow goes. My name's Jonathan.
Speaker 4: I'm actually working on getting on different podcasts that I really want to give a lesson on opposing abortion and what godly marriagers like. Okay, you just enter your email and see if you'd like that, and you.
Speaker 3: Know what I have. My my assistant is somewhere over here. If you have a card or something, if you can, if you can give I probably won't, but someone else can. I do too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the hust Initiative, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I really do too. And any any pro life voice that we can get I appreciate so much that one back there.
Speaker 9: So I have a question because after Charlie crookud Die, I feel one of two ways. A lot of us wanted to speak out and a lot of us wanted to hide. I'm caught in the middle where it's I want to speak out, but there's also fear. So my question for you is, how do you get rid of that fear of wanting to speak out and like just like push forward through it, because like I'm really I really try to fight people pleasing, but I can find myself in it where it's like not that I'll say what people want to hear, but I'll just keep my thoughts to myself because I'm just like, well that I know that'll like piss them off basically, and so like I'll try to like either put it out or just like put it brush it under the rug. But I really want to, Like with Charlie dying, like, yeah, it was very encouraging for me because it was like he did for my generation what a lot of people wouldn't have done. Yea, And he put his life literally on the line for our generation. And it's just encouraging that like he did that for us, and so I want to step up like he did. Yeah, and finally starts speaking out about things. Especially it's scary because I live in Illinois, so like it's very blue, and when you speak out about politics, you're hated for it because Chicago is not a safe place. I worked for public safety on my campus. Yeah, and so I've heard what goes on in the city and even in like on the news, you just see all of the horror that is caused by that, and so just kind of, yeah, what's your advice for like pushing past them?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Would y'all say that Charlie got more courageous over the last five years? Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And how would you say that he became more courageous.
Speaker 5: I think part of it was getting married and then also having kids. Yeah, yeah, and he realized that he had something bigger.
Speaker 4: To defend than just himself. Yeah, the future for his children.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't beat yourself up about struggling with fear and people pleasing. That is part of being human, but it is something to fight against. We don't want to live in a world or lead a life in which people are begging. God is small and people's opinion of us loom large role. God's opinion is really a lot smaller to us, and so it takes practice. That's the thing. I don't know if Charlie would say the same thing, But people ask me, are you nervous when you do X y Z, Well, not as much anymore. And it's not because of some like magic or anything, it's because I practiced it. But you have to practice courage, and that means taking a risk. That means saying the thing even when you don't really know what to say and it's not perfect. So courage takes practice. But courage is also contagious. So when you step out and courage, other people do too, and then it makes it less scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And by the way, the number one verse that people have sent me, I don't know if I said this earlier, but it's worth saying.
Speaker 3: Is just saying hi to the photographer.
Speaker 2: Did you say make this? Verse two? Is uh Joshua one nine. Yeah, be strong and courageous. And I have literally hit my knees multiple times since Charlie died, and just asking God to give me more courage and give me more wisdom. So it's okay if it's hard, Yeah, that's what courage is. It has to be. If it wasn't hard, it wouldn't be courage. So yeah.
Speaker 5: But also, in like a world that's evil and filled with lies, If if the world's constantly agreeing with you and affirming your behavior, that means you are living a life of lies and darkness and evil because it's affirming the actions that it desires, affirming the actions of the world.
Speaker 4: That that it's in. So when you actually do.
Speaker 5: What's right and are a bright light in the dark world and actually bringing truth to lies, that's not a very popular thing.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, I mean, rejoice in your stuffy Charlie.
Speaker 2: Charlie was a prophet and what do they do to profits? Yeah, I mean that's that's a bitter pill to swallow. But Charlie has a really big throne and really big mansion in heaven right now. I gotta believe it. And and Charli, there's that clip where Charlie said, you know, he's called to confront the lies with the truth and proclaim the truth, and he wanted to be known for courage for his faith. So Charlie's a guy that said yes to the Lord and like went all the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Next question, Hi, So I read your book Toxic Empathy, and one of the things I'm noticing is social work as an organization is probably evil at this point where they're all brainwashed. So I was a social work student and I had asked Charlie, you know, for some advice, and I heard many social work students ask him for the same advice and he told me to you know, stand up, you know, tell the truth.
Speaker 2: And I did that and I was kicked out for it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and so my you know, we're fighting the trans in the kids movement, we're fighting the universities, but I don't see much of fighting the social work because they're in their universities. They're the police departments, and they're by themselves dcfs in Illinois, California. I know for sure if you don't use your child's pronouns, they can take your kids from you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And I just don't hear that many people talking about social work and how ingrained that this is. And so I was wondering, you know, can you guys all give it a platform and what we can do to fight the organization.
Speaker 3: Social workers, teachers, nurses, and therapists attract the best people in the world and the worst people in the world. And it is because it involves vulnerable people. And there are two kinds of people that are attracted to the vulnerable person, and that's the person that wants to help them and the person that wants to hurt them. And so that's what we see in those helping professions. And it's not to say that all those progressives that go into social work have bad intentions. They don't realize they're being led to support the idea of a child being born in the wrong body. But you're right, we do need to speak up about that. And don't think that your speaking up for the truth was for not just because you got kicked out. You have no idea how God used that courage. What seed do you planted who heard you that initially hated you, But fifty years from now, God could use that moment that cheer you're not even thinking about anymore in someone else's life when they remembered that person stood up for that and he was right. God uses those seemingly unseen and unsung moments in eternity, and you will only see when you get to the other side of glory how that moment of courage where you felt like you were risking everything worked into someone else's testimony. So don't look at the world's affirmation of you as like a meter for your success, right because obviously they crucified Jesus, they stoned see even and the world is going to reject reject us, and that is actually a sign that we're doing something right. Jesus said, woe to you when all people speak well of you. Wow, I'm doing great, We're all doing we're all doing great.
Speaker 2: Then just remember that we got we got to wrap up Ali because she's got places to go and people to see and great things to I'm going to do.
Speaker 3: Prove me wrong.
Speaker 2: You're going to love that. I can't wait, so everybody, Ali, Beth Stucky.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much much.
Speaker 8: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com