Speaker 1: Erica Kirk finally hits back against the insane conspiracists who are sowing massive discord on the American rights. Meanwhile, a tanker sees off the coast of Venezuela. Things are deeply heating up here in this Western hemisphere. What doesn't mean for a Trump foreign policy? All of that, much more in today's episode of The Josh Hammer Show. Well Erica Kirk, the widow of Charlie Kirk, finally breaking her silence and smashing in no uncertain terms the unhinged conspiracists, the utter, mental, lunatic, insane, asylum worthy loombacks who have been saying some of the most backcraf crazy stuff imagine. But we're going to get to all of that as well as Tyler Robinson, the alleged likely assassin of Charlie Kirk, is now in court for the first time today. All that and more momentarily, but for now, just some news of the day. So, a really high profile incident off the coast of Venezuela yesterday. This is not the kind of thing that you see every day. An oil tanker, an oil tanker, a full fledged oil tanker, was seized by the United States Coast Guard and by the United States Navy. Now, the way that this worked is you had a war boat striker group led by the USS Gerald Ford, which is a major aircraft carrier. This is all sent down off the coast of Venezuela to the Southern Caribbean area and US Southern Command. This all happened over the past month, month and a half or so. It is a historical, fairly unprecedented show of force when it comes to the United States of Americas, specifically talking about Venezuela and the way this went down yesterday off the coast of Venezuela was the seizure was led by the US Coast Guard with support by the United States Navy. Even more granular details. The literal way that this actually went down is you had some Coast Guard members who were taken to this Venezuela and oil tanker by helicopter. The helicopter departing from from the USS gerald are Ford. The Ford again arrived just last month. In this trumpion show of force, all orchestrated against Nicholas Medoro, who is barely hanging on to his seat as the communist straw men there in Venezuela, and the video shows that people the video is pretty crazy. Pambondi, the Attorney General tweeting out showing that folks are fast roping. They're roping down from the helicopters as a hover's just feet off the deck and the seizure actually went fairly swimmingly. For what is worth a little bit more about this particular vessel, the US officials, who have spoken on the condition of anonymity, have described this vessel as something that they referred to only as the Skipper. Now, the Skipper was previously known as the MPT Adisa according to ship tracking data. There's all sorts of maritime experts who have this sort of data in their databases. The Adisa was previously sanctioned by the United States in the year twenty twenty two, so just three years ago, over accusation that the ship at that time belonged to a highly sophisticated network of shadow maritime vessels that were involved in smuggling crude oil on behalf of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Core, which is part of the revolutionary Iranian regime as well as Hezbola. We've talked about this in the show numerous times. Is this insidious long standing decades long connection actually between Hezbolah above all, as well as their patrons in Tehran and a lot of the drug cartels in the in the Americas, in Latin America. There's a problem that goes back many, many, many decades. Is one of the many reasons that Hezbolah for forty plus years now has been the Irani regime single favorite proxy of all their terrorist proxies is the way that Hesbola has been able to insinuate themselves and develop really deep relations with a lot of the cartels. This actually reached something of a breaking point in the second Obama term about ten eleven years ago or so. Unfortunately, the Obama ministration ends up large quashing, largely ends up burying that particular investigation. Politico did a long story of it at the time. I think it was actually in the first year of the Trump presidency twenty and seventeen. Political had this story at the time. It was really one of the great undercovered scandals in recent American history. The lengths to which the Obama administration went to totally quash and to bury this story about the extent of coronation between Hesballa and the drug Cartels Maduro, the Cashro, Regimia, cuball all the various bad actors in the Western Hemisphere. They oftentimes have hes Ball specifically and ultimately Iranian regime support. So this tanker has been on the US radar for a while now, and they went ahead and actually just seized it yesterday Pambondi who tweeted out this really remarkable video of the actual US Coast Guard Coach's guardsmen getting off the chopper going down to the vessel known as the Skipper. And here's what Attorney General Pam Bondi says talking about the legal justification of what happened off the coast of Venezuela yesterday. Pampbondi put in on X yesterday quote today, the FBI, the Homeland Security Investigations, and the US Coast Guard, with support from the Department of War, executed a seizure war and for a crude oil tanker used to transport sanctioned oil from Venezuela and Iran. So there again as the Iran has Bola connection. For multiple years, the oil tanker has been sanctioned by the United States due to its involvement in an illicit oil shipping network supporting foreign terrorist organizations. This seizure, completed off the coast of Venezuela, was conducted safely and securely in our investigation alongside the Department of Homeland Security to prevent the transport of sanctioned oil continues. So this is sanctioned oil. It is Irani and Hasbola oil, it is Venezuela and oil. All this is sanctioned at this point, and ultimately this really is part of the now extended months long pressure campaign from the truministration. The narco terrorist boat strikes very much a part of this. By the way, when it comes to this amplification of press sure on the Maduro regime, trying to essentially force regime change without actually having to fire a single bloody shot at Maduro. That's really what's actually going on here. As far as what happens to the oil, the actual oil on that boat, Donald J. Trump, as he often does, had a pretty humorous answer, go ahead and watch this.
Speaker 2: Ship. Well we keep it. I guess when you have to follow the tanker. You know here a good judgment. Just follow the tanker, follow follow it. Good. A helicopter followed the tanker. We're going to get assume we're going to keep the I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I mean, sometimes, how do you not love this man? I I mean sometimes I just laughed so hard at Donald Trump. But I've said this so many times of the years. It is one of Donald Trump's great political gifts is the fact that he is just a slapstick, slap your knee kind of funny man. He says of humor. Is is something that that politically sustains him from voter to voter, and frankly, he's been doing this now for the better hard of fifty fifty five years in the tabloids when not there, it's really what sustains him oftentimes from generation to generation as well. Meanwhile, the Department of Homeland Security, the head the secretary there, Chrissy Noam, also had this essay on Fox News about the Venezuelan tanker seizure and what was.
Speaker 2: DHS's involvement in the seizing of that oil tanker of Venezuela yesterday.
Speaker 3: It was a Coast Guard light operation, so they worked very closely with the Department of War and Department Justice FBI.
Speaker 2: We're thankful that we have an opportunity to push back on that.
Speaker 1: Regime, all right, so she's talking there about the regime, the regime being the Maduro regime. Now who is Nicholas Mudua Now Nicholas Mudurero is Some folks to call him a socialist. I preferred to his call him a communist, a dirty commedy. He is the successor to Ugo Chappez, his predecessor, who was a Castro esque, a close Castro ally, a deeply horrific socialist communist leader there in Venezuela. Hugo Chapas overseeing the plummeting the descent of Venezuela from one of the wealthiest Latin American countries. Venezuela blessed with tremendous natural resources. Natural resources is that no other Latin American country really has really none of them, Peru, Paraguay, Argentina, Brazil, you name it, none, None of them have the oil reserves that Venezuela has there right off the coast. It is a remarkable blessing for the people of Venezuela, or at least it should be. It should be unlessoned until communism takes holt. And that is why Venezuela now has become a Third World. Horrific poverty, state, overrun by the cartels, overrun by by foreign influence, overrun by China, has bala Aran. The people are are totally skinny. You see the photos there, they are emaciated. They're all skin and bones. You see the rib cages they're they're eating dog and eating all sorts of other stuff there. They can't even get enough foods to actually put food on the table to feed their family. It is yet another lesson, as if you need it, as to why socials and communism are just complete and utter nonstarters when it comes to to how to structure an economy, A complete and utter nonstarter because there is no one who suffers more from socialists and communist utopian schemes actually implemented into reality. There was no one who suffers more than the actual people themselves. I've never been to it as well. I actually have been to Cuba. I was in Cuba actually in twenty nineteen. I kind of reluctantly went and I saw it, and I couldn't believe sometimes what I saw the level of communist propaganda, like literal highway billboard style propaganda, social sl foot threro, socialism, the fees, the future, these images of chay Gavara, and again just the poverty I mean, the dilapidated buildings at the time in Havana, just the people just homeless and searching for food everywhere that can find it, the stray dogs, I mean, just awful, just awful, awful stuff. And then as well of it very much is another example of that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The actual reason though that Trump and the administration cares so much about the Maduro regime and trying to have this pressure campaign trying to get the Maduro regime ultimately step down, ideally to abdicate without having to fire an actual single shot. The reason for that is not necessarily because they are Samantha Power esque liberal internationalist humanitarians. To be clear, we all care when people around the world are suffering, and Donald Trump has said some wonderful things about the plights of Christians who are currently being genocided by Boko Haram and various other islamust actors there in Nigeria in Western Africa. So there's I'm not downplaying the basic human emotion that comes with seeing other people suffering, but the main reason just calling it like I see, I mean, the main objective reason why the truministration cares about what's happening in Venezuela is not necessarily for human rights or humanitarian reasons. Rather, it is because of pressing national security reasons. And that's because everything from Iran and has Bola, as we just discussed, to the Chinese Communist Party via their Belt and Roate initiative, which is this sprawling twenty first century geopolitical framework by which the Chinese Communist Party is seeking to increase its clout, increases clout and influence all throughout the world, everywhere from China through Central Asia into Europe. That's kind of the older Marco Polo Silk Road, all the way to the Horn of Africa. China building a naval base in Djibouti in the Horne of Africa, right near Eeritrea and Ethiopia. And yes, they are very deeply heavily involved in our own hemisphere as well. The Chinese Communist Party has made major major investments in ports and other maritime naval infrastructure in countries such as Peru on the Pacific coast of South America. They are extremely extremely cozy, as you might expect with the Communist regime. The Castro regimes to this day still in Cuba, very close to where I am currently speaking here in South Florida. China is all over and they are very very very close with the Maduro regime in Venezuela as well. In fact, a recent phone call that she Jimpang, the Chinese Communist Party, had Hancho, the recent phone call that she had with Maduro in Venezuela, basically doubling down and saying that, bro, We've got your back. Essentially no matter what, so China has has doubled down on this port from Madero. Lamar Putin incidentally has done the exact same thing from his perch over and over in the Kremlin. And that is why the trumpministration comes in there and says, no, I'm actually not gonna support this, This is not okay. This has actually been part of the doctrine of this second trumministration since the get go. Think about the fact that Marco Rubio himself is the Secretary of State, Marca Rubio, who rose to political prominence right here in South Florida where I now live, Marca Rubio, who is himself the son of Cuban refugees, someone who has a very very keen set of eyes and ears when it comes to Latin America more broadly, if you're called to January. This past January, Rubio's first overseas trip was actually to Latin America. The Waltree Journal had a whole op at the time from their Lantin affairs columnist Anastasio Grady. She had a whole column talking about how this is the reassertion of the Monroe doctrine for the twenty first century when it comes to Trump with Mark Rubio, the son of Cuban refugees and a fluent Spanish language speaker there as kind of the symbolic and figurative head of this. So what exactly is Monroe doctrine and how does it relate to what we are now seeing play out with the Trump ministration and their approach to Latin America more broadly and also to Venezuela specifically. So the Monroe doctrine takes his name from James Monroe, who was the early nineteenth century president and a pretty good one of that and underappreciated president, I would argue by some historians, and he essentially argued that when a foreign state intervenes in the political affairs of the Americas more broadly North and South America. When there is a foreign state, which at the time really meant Europe, when there is a foreign aka European political intervention meddling in the internal affairs of the Americas, then that should be viewed as a potentially hostile act against the United States, a potentially hostile act against the United States. Now, that is that was followed, that was expanded upon in nineteen oh four during the Teddy Roosevelt administration with a doctrine that is known as the Roosevelt corollary. So the Roosevelt Corollary, prolengated by President Teddy Roosevelt in nineteen oh four, says that the United States could legitimately directly intervene directly intervene in the internal affairs of Latin American countries if they do not do enough to prevent foreign aggression, which at the time again means European aggression. But by the same logic, this could extend to any kind of aggression. Today that would be Russia, China, and Iran namely above all. Now, the most interesting kind of update for this is is this we haven't actually get covered on the show. So the trudministration just recently put out their brand new National Security Strategy. So administrations, whether it's on an annual or sometimes a biennial basis, they will periodically produce what is known as a National Security Strategy, which is a fairly systemic, thirty forty fifty document just laying out how the presidential administration views the world, how they view foreign policy, how they view national security, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. There are a lot of good footprints from folks in the state departments on this most recent document. I know some of the folks involved, and I won't say names, but I think pretty highly of these folks there, so that there's a lot to like about this National Security Strategy document that just came out from the Trump ministration. There are some reasons, at least to be somewhat skeptical. There is something of a bolstering of the legitimacy of the Chinese Communist Party when it comes to having their own purported, legitimate sphere of influence. I could do without that, frankly, and I could do with a little more of trying to bolster or actual analyze in the Indo Pacific. When it comes to Japan, Philippines, Taiwan to you know, extra playing even further places like India and Australia.
Speaker 2: Let's table that for now.
Speaker 1: We'll have more on the Chinese Communist Party and NVIDI and all that on tomorrow's show, I think, but for now I want to focus on this. In the recent Trump National Security Strategy, they explicitly introduce what they refer to as the Trump corollary to the Munroe doctrines. So we're actually no longer just talking about the Roosevelt corollary, the eponymous corollary of President Teddy Roosevelt from nineteen oh four. Now, per the National Security strategies, brand new language, and this just came out within the past like week and a half, two weeks, they're referring actually explicitly now, so they're kind of retroactively justifying these series of Pete heggsth led narco strikes and now presumably also this brand new Venezuelan oil tanker seizure. They're justifying this on the Trump corollary. So here's how the Trump ministrations National Security Strategy talks about the Trump corollary to the Monroe doctrine.
Speaker 2: It says as follows.
Speaker 1: Quote after years of neglect, the United States will reassert and enforce the Monroe Doctrine to restore American pre eminence in the Western Hemisphere and to protect our homeland and our access to key Ggosh graphies throughout the region. We will deny non hemispheric competitors. Note that language. This is aside from me non hemispheric competitors. So that's on the twenty first century update to the original Munroe doctrins emphasis on European. So we're talking here about non hemispheric. That means not just European, that means also Iranian, Russian, Chinese, and so forth. Okay, back to the security strategy quote, we will deny non hemispheric competitors the ability to position forces or other threatening capabilities, or to own or control strategically vital assets in our hemisphere. The Trump corollary to the Monroe doctrine is a common sense and potent restoration of American power and priorities consistent with American security interest. So there's a lot to like here. There is a lot to like about this. The most basic reason why the Monroe doctrine, the Rosevel corollary, and now the Trump corollary, The most basic reason why this makes sense is because it's just really freaking intuitive. You don't have to have a PhD in international fairs or public diplomacy to understand then when it comes to our own backyard, like our literal own hemisphere, yeah, we should probably care a little bit more and taking a more hyperactive, more aggressive approach to preventing hostile foreign intrusion. It's often been said that America is blessed with geography, and so we are from seat to shining sea. We have major bodies of water, gargantuan global oceans on both our west coast and our east coast. That's amazing. We have a failed Narco state, however, to our south, and there are plenty of other failed or deeply troubled states even further to Mexico south, and we have a reason for reasons of basic proximity and geography when it comes to the international human trafficking rings, when it comes to the drug cartels, when it comes to the transnational shipping of fentanyl and cocaine, the de facto chemical warfare flowing into the United States, killing untold, untold thousands or millions by now millions and millions, and millions of Americans there. We absolutely ought to care more about what is happening south of're a border in this own hemisphere for the most part of than what is happening halfway or fully around the world. I am a longtime proponent of the Monroe doctrine and these various corollaries for the very simple reason that it just makes sense, and that broadly is how the administration views this as well. They are they are talking out about the Trump corollary. Now, how long is this going to go on?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: That's kind of my question. I'm very supportive of the strategy. I've got no qualms whatsoever with this oil tanker seizure. Is it an escalatory action? Yeah, I mean it's definitely not de escalatory. Do I support it? Hecky, I support it. I mean, this ship was already sanctioned three years ago. There was legal justification there. It was a swift, smooth operation. There were there were there were no there were no casualties, no tragedies anything like that.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: It is deeply humilitating for Nicholas Muduro. It is deeply humiliating for all of his allies from China to Hezbola and so forth. There and yeah, as President Trump says, we got the oil, which is always nice to try to reduce prices from a good old fashioned econ one one supplied demand curve as well.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot to like about this.
Speaker 1: My only question is how much longer is this cat and mouse game gonna go on when it comes to President Trump and Nicholas Maduro. Maduro, for what it's worth, doesn't seem to particularly care too much about all this pressure that Donald Trump is putting on him. There is this utterly hilarious new video that I was looking out this morning and just frankly just laughing my butt off to myself with Madua wearing this really funny like old man straw hat and he starts speaking of Spanish, and then he starts speaking in English. Don't worry be happy, like trying to conjure up the best of Bob Marley, Try trying to tell his you know he deeply oppressed dog eating constituents. You need if you even call them constituents, they are subjects in a communist tyranny. Try and tell them like, don't worry, be happy. So I mean, he clearly is unfazed. He clearly does not or at least publicly. He doesn't really give a crab about what's happening there. He's very much struggling at home. I do hear secondhand from a lot of folks who are veterans of the DEA, the Drugonforce, and agency groups like that, that they are not entirely sure exactly what is President Trump's endgame here when it comes to Venezuela. Now, if you take the Monroe Doctrine and the Roosevelt Corrollarry at face value, it is worth noting that at face value they do justify up to an including actual military action. I guess the point would be this is that, mister President, I'm not entirely sure that this is exactly what your voters voted for.
Speaker 2: Either.
Speaker 1: I'm not entirely sure that supporting the attempt to topple another corrupt Latin American regime is exactly what a lot of Trump's voters supported. Now, on the one hand, we are robust supporters here of the Monroe doctri We are robust supporters of the notion of caring more about the Western hemisphere than virtually any other place around the world for obvious intuitive reasons. I'm just not entirely sure that if push comes to shove, if another Bay of Pigs invasion in style operation is necessary, is necessarily something that will redound to our interest.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is that America has the doctrine, and Corollari is nowithstanding. America has a very long and checkered, I think will be a charitable way of putting it, a very long and very checkered history when it comes to trying to impose regime chains, color revolutions, or actual toping of dictators when it comes to Latin America. So I'm somewhat cautious, somewhat wary of that. Anything short of that, basically though, I think is totally fair game. And certainly this venezuela and oil tanker seizure is definitely an escalation. We'll see how Madua responds. He hasn't really necessarily done a whole lot to respond yet, other than basically just telling his oppressed people who don't worry, be happy, which I'm not sure if they're doing, because they're definitely worrying and they're definitely not happy. But I guess we'll see how that plays out. In other news, the mayor of Minneapolis. What an utter and utter buffoon, What an absolute utter buffoon. We've been talking for a while on this show about about the growing threats of Islamisation of America, the two eyes Islamization and immigration, and the toxic intersection thereof the Somali fraud in Minneapolis, which is shaping out to be the largest bilking of the taxpayer, likely in the in the entire history of the United States. Minneapolis is very much ground zero of this. But I mean, I saw this company. I just couldn't believe this. I mean, the mayor of Minneapolis, not only is he unfazed at how Somalis and Muslims have just totally taken over the Twin Cities, he seems to be darn proud of it.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and watch this.
Speaker 4: I wanted to talk to you about a few issues that are important for me, both what we have done and also what we're going to do. I was the first mayor in the entire country to allow for call to prayer in Aadan five times a day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, let's clap like seals. Bullets, Let's clap like seals. Because this purportedly putatively Jewish guy that's the mayor of Minneapolis. He's allegedly Jewish, who is bragging about how I'm the first guy to allow the call to prayer five times a day?
Speaker 2: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Did you have any appreciation of what America is? When America is not? Do you have any understanding of what built this country? I mean to say that they're clueless in Minnesota, I think is an understatement. By the way Tim Walls one thing that he's done, and I hope that Tim Walls ends up in jail to be clear, from this whole Somali fraud thing. He has been profoundly complicit. Scott is sand and the Treasury Treasury Department, they are currently investing in the extent to which Tim Walls Illino Omar all these various other Minnesota leaders, the Attorney General Keith Ellison, and Muslim brotherhood Stoge. They are currently looking into the extent to which all these idiots were complicit in builking the tax payer. There another thing under the radar that Tim Waltz has done that hasn't gone a whole lot of attention. I actually only knows myself. When I went Minnesota for the first time in August to visit my buddy who's got a lake house there, and we were playing golf at his club and I saw the state flag in Minnesota. I was like, wait a minute, that's not the state flag that I remember, because I used to know all the state flags just come like a nerdy thing I used to know. And the new state flag of Minnesota, which Tim Walls has himself signed to law, has a shocking resemblance to the Somaldi flag. Literally after the show's over, go ahead and google google Minnesota flag Somali flag. You'll see the same star. I think that's deliberate. I don't think that that is purely coincidental. So anyway, the mayor there just bragging bringing about how he's basically just just running rough shot over his own citizens by blasting this highly obnoxious call to prayer from the minarest of the mosque fought five times a day. And by the way, the first called a prayer is really freaking early in the morning. Guess what. I wake up early in the morning too. This is literally on yesterday's show. I wake up nowadays around five am. I'm instant sinding God. By six am or just thereafter there. Guess what, I don't need a call to prayer to wake up half the city around me.
Speaker 2: It's called an alarm clock.
Speaker 1: I'm not entirely sure why that's not good for all of the world's religions, but apparently the mayor of Minnesota is bragging about the fact that the Mosques are waking up half a city in the wee hours of the morning.
Speaker 2: Just just unbelievable stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, to be clear, the call of prayer is frankly the least of our concerns. I mean, there are a much more profound concerns when it comes to the compatibility or lack thereof, of the so called religion of peace and these United States of America. The shocking poll that we mentioned on this show that was taken less than three weeks after October seven, twenty twenty three, showing that fifty seven point five percent of American Muslims felt that the Hamas program or the Nazi esque slaughter on that terrible day, they thought that it was either justified or somewhat justified. Fifty seven point five percent of American Muslims, I mean muslim is similar. Assimilation to America is not going well. I mean, understatement of the freaking century, and here we have the mayor Minnesota, who is being a chess and pretends like he's proud of the fact that he's the first mayor to just have this called a prayer of five times to day. What I mean to call this man a useful idiot, I think would be unduly praiseworthy. He is a scoundrel and a fool, and and I frankly wish him nothing.
Speaker 2: But the absolute worst.
Speaker 1: Incidentally, one of the individuals who has been, or I should say, who was sounding the loudest alarm in all of the commentarias and all of the chattering class when it comes to the threats of Islam and the notion that Islam is simply not categorically compatible with the United States. I say categorically because some individuals fine, but as talking here in categories, okay, the notion that Islam is not categorically compatible. One of the loudest voices on this was the late Charlie Kirk. We discussed this on Charlie's show. We discussed it at his private, off record, now infamous retreat that he organized in the Hamptons in August, the one that's been the subject of so much conspiracy. Charlie was all in on the notion that Islam and immigration are not compatible. And one of the reasons that Charlie was so adamant that Islam is not compatible with the United States is because Charlie correctly understood America to be a biblical nation to be founded, as is often said in the Timeless Eternal Truths, Principles and Ideals of the Bible, of the Jeo Christian Tradition, the Hebrew Bible, the New Testament, all of it. Charlie himself, even though he was an Evangelic Christian, closely closely studied the Hebrew Bible, the tour of the Books of Moses above all. In fact, one of things that Charlie Kirk did was he actually turned his phone off. He turned his phone off when Orthodox Jews like myself do from Friday Night to Sauray Knights. He observed his version, their family observed their version of the Sabbath. It's an amazing, amazing thing. And his new book out Stopped in the Name of God, talks about it now. His grieving widow, Erica Kirk, has been making the media rounds for the past few days and probably for the next few to guests as well, talking about, among other things, the release of this book, which has been sold out on Amazon. Hopefully they restock. I personally know what that feels like. My own book earlier this year was out of stock on Amazon the morning of publication day.
Speaker 2: Not a great feeling. We'll hold that story for another day.
Speaker 1: So eric Kirk has been making the rounds, and among the things that she did, I mean, this is really amazing stuff. She finally comes out swinging, finally again some of just the utterly unhinged conspiracy theories I've been flying against her Turning Point USA, yours truly, and so many others.
Speaker 2: Here is Erica Kirk.
Speaker 3: Come after me, call me names, I don't care, call me what you want, go down that rabbit hole, whatever. But when you go after my family, my Turning Point USA family, my Charlie Kirk Show family, when you go after the people that I love, and you're making hundreds and thousands of dollars every single episode going after the people that I love because somehow they're in on this.
Speaker 2: No, you know, I have to say it. I've never seen you like that.
Speaker 3: No, I'm I'm very this is righteous anger, because this is not Okay, it's not healthy. This is a mind virus. Yes, I believe in our judic jewdicial system. I do. We have a hell of a team working on this. Excuse my French, but this is not okay.
Speaker 2: So strong stuff there.
Speaker 1: From Erica Kirk with Harris Faulkner on out Numbered over on Fox News. You see the deep root of frustration. You see the anger in her eyes. A little bit more actually for now from America Krk. Go ahead and watch this clip as well.
Speaker 3: Your words are very powerful, and we are human. My team are not machines and they're not robots. They are human. We have more death threats on our team and our side than I have ever seen. I have kidnapping threats, I have you name it, we have it. And my poor team is exhausted. And every time they bring this back up, what are we supposed to do relive that trauma all over again. They watched my husband get murdered. I have no idea how I would have reacted if I was there that day, and think the good Lord that I did not have to see that happen. But my team, they are rocked the core. So why every single day did they have to be dragged through the mud, analyzed, hyper analyzed. This is a duty to my husband and it's an absolute honor, and I will never back down. And so my message to them is to stop, to stop.
Speaker 2: Really powerful stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, it was either in that interview or in a different interview as well, that Erica Kirk actually cited a somewhat lesser known portion of the Book of Niamiah from the Hebrew Bible, basically trying to explain why she was she's been too focused on building on her late husband's legacy rather than responding to all of the noise there. So frankly, the fact that she was able to cite the Book of Nehemaya to me is just deeply impressive.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: You don't necessarily walk and meet a ton of Christians or Jews for that matter, who are able to just freely cite the Book of Niamayah. So that was really really great to hear as well. Look, all of the very strands of this story are now reaching something of a head. Erga Kirk speaking out for the first time really in these now three months since Charlie's untimely and horrific assassination about the unhinged lunatic conspiracy theories from the likes of Candice Owens and all of our various fellow travelers there. Meanwhile, today also Tyler Robinson, the alleged but I guess we'll editorialize and say likely all but assuredly assassin of Charlie Kirk, making his first in person court appearance day in Provo, Utah. Robinson is being charged with aggravated murder and a series of other related felonies, all in connection with his alleged but again I will say likely in but assured assassination of Charlie Kirk on September tenth at the Chemist Events in Utah at Utah Valley University.
Speaker 2: So it's all coming to a head. Robinson is in court.
Speaker 1: There's been a lot of back and forth, by the way, trying to figure out the extent to which the judge is acting properly and trying to make a lot of these preceding secrets, trying to protect privacy rights for what it's worth. Erica Kirk herself has been critical of that, actually has said that no more of this should be public. A lot of other media organizations as well have called for more transparency. This is one of the longstanding given takes of trials is you always have this back and forth between folks who are more sympathetic towards criminal defendants when it comes to privacy rights than when it comes to the public interest, more transparency. I frankly, you actually see the same kind of tension play out when it comes to debates over whether or not the US Supreme Court should actually televise their oral arguments, which to this day they actually do not do. So there's ultate detensions there which are content side. But Tyle Robinson is making his first physical in court appearance today, personally, assuming that he is found guilty, which I have a little doubt that he will be. I hope that he is executed asap. None, none, none of this bs None of these years and years and decades of the of these overly frivolous appeals when it comes to it, when it comes to uh, you know, this petition or that petition or habeas corpus or just trying to rig the system when it comes to the ACL you and all these various liberal left wing legal NGOs.
Speaker 2: No, it's garbage. It's horrible.
Speaker 1: I hate, hate, hate the fact that the death penalty in this country takes decades to execute. Okay, yes, you have your appeal obviously, that is that as part of due process, you have your day in court. No one is trying to deny your right to appeal, and you can appeal that for legitimately as long as as a legal system takes. But the notion that someone like a Tyler Robinson, the notion that someone like a Jokar Zarnayev the Boston Marathon bar that these people can just rot on death row for decades and decades. What why if you are guilty of the most terrific crimes and you've had your legitimate appeal, then execute the son of a you know what do it?
Speaker 2: I mean, for what it's worth.
Speaker 1: I will say now something that I said on television shortly after Charlie's assassination. Charlie was a friend, as the viewers likely know, I said a Newsmax shortly after his assassination. Utah is actually one of the only states in the country that still has firing squad as a possible option when it comes to when it comes to death. If someone is actually legitimately sentenced to death, I said on TV, then I will reiterate now that if that day comes, and if it's not the lethal injection or some other form of execution, if it's the actual firing squad, I will gladly volunteer to fly out to Utah with my rifle be part of that. That is how strongly I believe in legitimate, just capital punishment, assuming you've been found guilty, convicted, gone off through the ranks of appeal, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. I genuinely, honestly do feel the way and believe in that. The arguably though even more important point is this, her appeal has to be heard.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I've actually been encouraged looking at social media over the past twenty four to forty six hours, it seems like the message is coming out. I'm not sure exactly what happened, as seems to me like maybe someone in Turning Point sent out either a formal message blast, some sort of memo, or an informal kind of blast text message, slack channel. I'm not privy to this, I'm not part of this particular text message or slack channel if it exists, but the memo has gone out, whether officially or unofficially, that we are no longer tolerating these conspiracy theories. Tim Poole incidentally went on an extraordinary, an expletive filled, but extraordinary rant against the unhinged conspiracist Candice Owens earlier this week. You should go ahead and check that out over at Tim Poole's channel. I was really encouraged to see that I was on Tim Poole's show a few months ago. I don't really know that Tim Poole is necessarily exactly where I'm at these issues, so that was really encouraging to say. I saw Megan Kelly actually tweeting out her showlengk or something something like that there, and all the replies, even from very very maga accounts like cat Turd, the replies were all essentially telling Megan, no one cares what you have to say on this. Tell us that you will condemn candae Owns, which is amazing. So clearly the message is getting out there that this stuff is not okay, folks. There is nothing wrong in an a. In fact, there was much to be said in praised when there are legitimate doubts about asking questions to make sure you actually have the truth of the matter. This is the scientific method that you learn about in elementary school, just basic human inquiry. Basic human inquiry has advanced a lot of knowledge throughout the entire course of human history. That is a far cry from accusing innocent people like me, accusing organizations like Charlie's own turning Point USA, like accusing his wife, his widow of what, of being involved in his assassination when we know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, if I can editorialize again that it was this left wing, transgender adjacent, furry fetishist, lapsed Mormon left the fanatic with the lyrics to bellet show on his bullets, that was that monster who pulled the trigger? Why are you doing this? Is it literally all for clicks? Are clicks worth selling your soul? Is Katari money or Russian money, whatever, whatever the heck the case may be, Is that worth selling your soul? It's disgusting, It is abhorrent and is disgusting, and it has real ramifications. But when I was in Europe at a conference in October, they arrested someone in Texas for issuing online death threats against me and a few others here in Florida, namely Carol Marquitz Seth Dillon and Laura Lumer. That individual has posted bond from the Palm Beach County, Florida jail. He cannot have internet access, no mobile phone, twenty four to seven ankle monitor.
Speaker 2: All that there.
Speaker 1: The point is that these things, as I know personally now, have real consequences when it comes to security, when it comes to reputation, and above all, most importantly, when it comes to whether or not you can go to sleep at night, whether one day you will face your maker on the prespoe of entering the world to come, and you will be made accountable.
Speaker 2: You will have to answer for what you did in this world. Each and every day.
Speaker 1: You should go about your life making sure that you are ready to answer those questions and say, Lord, I have done my service, I have done my deeds, and I have not not violated your commandments. Candice Owens and folks like that, not only do they belong in a mental.
Speaker 2: Institution, which they do.
Speaker 1: They have a lot of repentance to do as well. I pray for them, truly, I really do. But for now, Erica Kirk's words should be heard in clarion, clarion voice from sea to shining sea, God willing they will be doing exactly that well as a minor. Folks, make sure to like and subscribe to The Josh Hammer Show. You can watch our video format over a newsweek at the Newsweek YouTube page. You also watched the show via the Salem News Channel, but for now I'm Josh Hammer. Hope you enjoyed today's episode of The Josh ammershow The Josh Hammer Show is a member of the Trust Project.