Speaker 1: Welcome to the program.
Speaker 2: No lictocrats allowed because we've got a country to say, so let's get her teed upgo.
Speaker 3: You can't succeed with lt.
Speaker 1: Triple eight ninety seven one s A g E triple eight ninety seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry ol Do. We are Salem News Channel. Coming to you from Salem News Channel with a full set of teeth. Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says the best way to get energy prices down is to keep the pressure on I ram. How long will Republicans and normal Democrats handle the Abdul l Sayid Hassan Piker factor, the number one female tennis player in the world, says men should not be in women's sports. Why is that so difficult for a w NBA coach and say Hassan? Piker once called in his supporters to kill capitalists and urge an audience to kill Florida sen Rick Scott charming Democrats want medicare for all? How's it working out in England and in Canada? John Fettermann slammed Bernie Sanders and Abdul l Sayad. The Trump administration continues its war on health care fraud.
Speaker 4: Where's the credit?
Speaker 1: Trump signs executive orders. It's qualifying a number of illegal aliens from receiving birthright citizenship. Lawsuits to follow about defunding the police, do you recall what Tupac Shakur said about blacks and their need for the police.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 1: And New York Mayor Zorn Mamdani appoints three co founders of an organization called the Muslim Democratic Club, which blamed October seven on Israel. Two days after that barbaric slaughter. All of this and more triple eight ninety seven to one, Sage triple eight nine seven one seven two four three. Speaking of Abdul l Sayaed, let's begin with him number fifty six.
Speaker 5: The people need and deserve a Senate seat that will fight for them.
Speaker 6: The people need and deserve.
Speaker 5: To get money out of politics so we can finally start putting money back in pockets and possing Medicare for all.
Speaker 7: The people needn't deserve a senator who's going.
Speaker 1: To stand medicare for all. He won the Democratic primary in Michigan, and we'll be squaring off against Mike Rogers, the Democrat. Now, let's talk about Medicare for all. Systems that they have in Canada and in the UK. This is a poll April of this year. Overall satisfaction with the healthcare system among Canadians fifty six percent, although there are differences depending upon the region Ontario sixty two percent. The lowest is Quebec at forty nine percent. However, seventy six percent view their provincial healthcare system as quote to bureaucratic, actually high in Alberta and Quebec at eighty one percent. Sixty percent perceive the current rate of healthcare spending as unsustainable. I repeat, sixty percent of Canadians believe the current rate of spending is unsustainable. That's a four percent increase from last year. Most concerned groups about the unsustainability of the spending residents of Quebec at seventy one percent and younger Canadians age eighteen to thirty four percent at sixty four to thirty eighteen to thirty four at sixty four percent. The younger you are, the more like it is for you to believe that the money's not going to be there for you. Seventy two percent get this of Canadians believe that private entrepreneurs offer faster health care services than government hospitals. Now that's Canada. Regarding the UK, I'm talking about England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Great Britain, where eighty one point three percent of healthcare expenditure its government finance, as opposed to roughly half of our spending on healthcare its government fornounced. Here in the United States. This is an interview with the host name Mike Graham, happy to be a Conservative, and a man named doctor Christian Nemitz, who's an economist with something called the Institute of Economic Affairs, which is a free market think tank. They talk about fifty nine percent of adults are dissatisfied with the NHS, the National Health Service number fifty five.
Speaker 6: Well, this is part of the problem.
Speaker 8: You know, the health of the nation very much depends on the Health Service of the nation doing its job. But according to a new satisfaction survey that's been put out this morning published by the British Social Attitudes Research Department, people are not happy. People are not very very enthused about even using the NHS. Let's talk to Christian Nemeas, editorial director at the Institute for Economic Affairs. Christian, very good morning to he morning good to see you not surprising this really? Is it a record three in five adults unhappy with the NHS because it kind of has collapsed in on itself, isn't it good?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 10: No, these figures are not surprising at all, and I'm guessing dissatisfaction with the ENERGS must have been there.
Speaker 6: Latently for quite some time.
Speaker 10: It's just that for a long time we've had this social taboo. You were not supposed to criticize the NHS. But now it's not really surprising. So we pay more than ever. Spending is at record levels, the highest it's ever been, but.
Speaker 6: We're not getting much in return.
Speaker 10: We have still more than six million people on a waiting list of some sort, and some of these people are in fact on multiple waiting lists, waiting for multiple treatments at the same time. So we now have a situation where we pay for It's the equivalent of paying for a business task flight with say Qatar Airways and then getting a Ryan Air flight.
Speaker 6: Well if that if the plane arrives at all. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Actually, I mean if the if the NHS was run like Ryanair, it'd be a lot better, to be honest, because I mean, at least Ryanair is run as a proper business and it's run on very strict economic lines, and if you can't do something because it's too expensive, just don't do it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 8: And there's a lot to be said for that. Obviously there are different ways of running health services. But it seems to me that one of the problems that the health service has got right now is just this too many people in the country using it, and that's as a result of our burgeoning population.
Speaker 10: Well, I've tried to cancel that out by also giving out a lot of medical visas staff numbers have been going up. It's just that at the same time, I don't know where all these extra staff members where they're all going, what they're doing. Because productivity figures are collapsing. We have more inputs than ever before, but somehow the number of procedures, number of operations is barely going up. So somehow there are more inputs than ever going into it and nothing comes out of it right.
Speaker 8: And one of the biggest problems I think as well, is that they've got one of the biggest sick lists of all time because people are off sick in the NHS more than in any other business. I think that is known in Britain, and that could well be, you know, a natural kind of situation because obviously you're dealing with awful lot of sick people, a lot of infections in hospitals, that kind of thing. But there's definitely there's definitely a kind of a malaise about the numbers of people who are allowed to be off on long term sick while still working for the NHS.
Speaker 10: Yes, so if you have long if you have high rates of sickness absence, But in any kind of employer, that's usually a sign that that employer is doing something wrong.
Speaker 6: This is a symptom of some workforce management problem.
Speaker 10: Usually, and this is one of the ironies at the NHS seems to be a pretty bad employer, and that's also why it has problems with staff retention. Normally, the textbook model would say that if you have a national monopoly of well healthcare or anything, is probably going to be bad for consumers, but pretty good for the people working in it because they have monopoly. Here we have a situation where even that isn't true, so it doesn't even seem to be great for the people working in it.
Speaker 8: No, and I've been chasing a story sort of over the past two weeks really and gaining a lot of information from people who are just letting me know what's happened to them, because I keep hearing from West streeting that the waiting lists are going down, and I'm slightly suspicious, so I started poking about, and it seems to me that an awful lot of people are getting appointments made for a procedure that they've been waiting quite a long time to get, and then suddenly at the last minute that appointment gets canceled, and so they get sort of moved off the eighteen week waiting lists and start again. So it looks as though some of the waiting lists are being reduced, and in actual fact they're just sort of being shuffled.
Speaker 10: Well, then you also probably have people who just don't bother going on to the waiting list because they think, well, this is I'm never going to get through anyway, and some people who just give up and drop out. So this is what happens generally with waiting lists that if you think it's probably pointless anyway, you won't even bother trying. Is like say the waiting list for getting an Oasis ticket. Well, so you probably know in advance, I'm not going to get anything. I won't even bother trying. Waiting lists become self limiting above a Sopin level.
Speaker 8: And certainly people's health then suffers as a general rule, because they don't go to the doctor when they probably should. They wait until it gets a lot worse than when they can't ignore it anymore. Because, for example, one of the questions in this satisfaction survey, how satisfied are with the time to get a GP appointment? Sixty two percent of people are dissatisfied with that. I mean, that is a really structural problem, isn't it. Yeah, so that's just through across the board.
Speaker 10: So the main waiting list figures that are reported are for hospital appointments for elective surgery, but it is a very similar story if we look at GP services at accident and emergency. It is an across the board problem. And yes, of course when people don't get treat on time, then this can turn into a chronic condition.
Speaker 6: Or we also have the problem. We've had to.
Speaker 10: Figures recently that more working age people than ever are now claiming disability benefits and capacity benefits of some sort. Well a lot of these people are probably stuck on some waiting lists. And if you are the GP assessing them and then they say I'm waiting for treatment, well it's probably the easiest thing to do.
Speaker 1: Now we're going to finish this on the other side. But can you imagine what happens in America if people are on multiple waiting lists, spending more than ever before in healthcare, and these bozos want a system like that that Canadians and the Bridge aren't satisfied with. Now, whether you're preparing for exams, juggling family and career, are just looking to stay sharp as you age, think Factor is here to help. Created by the same company that makes Relief Factor, think Factor supports sharper focus, stronger recall, and clearer thinking. It's a natural way to give your brain the daily nutrients it needs, memory, attention, and even vibrant vision. I take it every single morning and get this thing factory. Results get better the longer it's taken. If you want to stay focused during demanding tasks, keep your memory strong, and maintain mental energy for whatever is ahead, Thing Factor is for you. Eight hundred four Relief eight hundred the number four relief or visit Reliefactor dot Com. Relief Factor dot Com. Your first bottle is just nineteen dollars and ninety five cents. Think Factor, then clearer, perform better daily eight hundred four relief eight hundred the number four relief Relieffactor dot com. That's relief Factor dot Com. Parents. The biggest question in education today is how artificial intelligence is shaping the way your student learns. Artificial intelligence is changing education faster than most schools are willing to admit, and many families are rightly concerned. At Patrick Henry College, the goal isn't to outsource thinking to machines. It's to train students to think for themselves. PhD emphasizes a Christian liberal arts education that develops reasoning, writing, speaking, and discernment skills no algorithm can replace.
Speaker 4: Students learn to.
Speaker 1: Engage technology wisely, understanding its capabilities but also its danger and limitations, rather than becoming dependent on it. In a world increasingly shaped by AI, Patrick Henry College prepares students to lead with wisdom, conviction, and moral clarity. If you want a college that prepares your child to lead in an AI driven world without losing his or her faith and values, I encourage you. To learn more about Patrick Henry College, visit PHC dot edu slash elder. That's PHC dot edu slash Elder triple eight ninety seventy one SAHG e triple eight ninety seven one seventy two forwards three IM Larry Elder Salem News Channel. We'll listening to an exchange between a talk show hosts who have to be conservative and a member of a think tank called the Institute of Economic Affairs are talking about the widespread dissatisfaction with the British healthcare system that the Democrats, I think all of them, I don't think a single one doesn't say medicare for all. And Kamala Harris even said that we are to get rid of private insurance now in the UK. And I'm talking about England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Great Britain. Eighty one point three percent of healthcare expansion expenditure it's government financed. The rest is out of pocket expending, some charity and some employer financing. So overwhelmingly it's government finance. It's opposed to roughly fifty percent in our country. And look at the level of dissatisfaction. I thought, what was interesting. Not only are the patients or would be patients dissatisfied, but the employees are difficulty retaining them in a high appenity rate. So you have all these people who work for the NHS unhappy with their jobs please continue.
Speaker 10: And if you are the GP assessing them, and then they say I'm waiting for treatment, well it's probably the easiest thing that you can do is to say, well, you probably should apply for the for the benefit the cost.
Speaker 8: I know that you guys can sometimes quantify these things. I mean, is it possible to put a financial figure on how much this dissatisfaction with the NHS is going to end up costing the economy for example?
Speaker 6: I'm sure that's possible.
Speaker 10: I haven't seen it yet, but there must be some some estimates if we simply compare so on this issue that that I've mentioned more people relying on incapacity and disability benefits, and this is something where where Britain is an outlier, so that this isn't happening in other OECD countries. In fact, it used to be slightly better here than the OECD average and before the pandemic, and that situation has now reversed. So and to the extent that you can attribute that to the energress and then that will be a part of that cost of a dysfunctional health.
Speaker 8: System, I'm sure, and the dysfunction is certainly the word for it. I think Christian good to talk to you, Thanks very much and doing Christian Nemans there edital director, the i EA.
Speaker 1: Blows my mind. As complicated as healthcareer is that people in the left believe that it would better if government completely ran the whole thing. How does that monopoly on K through twelve education working out in urban areas? How's that working out? A large percentage of workers in the British NHS system don't show up for work, and they don't and they're not able to retain their workers. What does that tell you? And they're spending more than ever And the commentator, as you heard him say that there are lines, some people are on more than one line. Will Americans put up with that? Obamacare did not realize its promises. We're spending way more on healthcare. It did not quote bend the cost curved down as he promised. And what did Jonathan Gruber, one of the architects of Obamacare say, Well, we had to rely on the stupidity of the American people to get the thing to pass. By the way, he said, I never said that I was going to save money other people did. I never said that, Jonathan Rupert, economist, save the average family twenty five hundred dollars a year. Has it happened? Like your doctor, keep your doctor, like your health care plan, keep your health care plan. Well, you know, we didn't get it right with Obamacare, but if we took the whole thing over, then we get it right. Are you serious? And they are absolutely serious right in the DSA platform. And I don't think there's a single Democrat and that includes John Fetterman who doesn't want Medicare for all. They all now do they use a tiptoe round it? Barack Obama before became president, at a speech that if I were starting for scratch, i'd have single payer like Canada. Harry Reid, after Obamacare passed, was asked, is it a step towards nationalizing healthcare altogether? He said, yeah, we have to do it piece by piece because American people won't do it in one fell swoop. But we can do it piece by piece. There's always been their agenda, just as Ronald Reagan warned in the early sixties, he said, the first do with senior citizens, and then they'll deal with children, because after all, going to say anything about not making sure that senior citizens can get health care that they want and children get health care they want, and then they'll do the whole thing because they believe they're going to be more efficient. Name something that improves without competition. Let's turn to mister abdul l said. CNN's Harry Enton says his rise have now reduced the odds of Democrats winning that seat in Michigan number sixty.
Speaker 11: Democrats began the big task now of healing the wounds of some brutal primaries, especially after that bruising Michigan setup primary. There is a unity rally set for tomorrow morning in Detroit actually, but behind the scenes, many Democrats still remain for now not entirely convinced at abdul Lsa ed we'll be able to unite the party and pull off a win in thirteen weeks. See, it's Harry Enton is running the numbers on this one set. As I always say, Harry set the stage. How do Democratic chances look now in Michigan now that we know the Lsayed is a nominae.
Speaker 12: You know, once Elsa became the favorite for that nomination, and now that he has actually become the nominee, Democratic chances have fallen dramatically. You can see it right here. Cashier prediction notts. Take a look here a chance to win the Michigan Senate race. You go back to April. At this point in the month, James had a seventy nine percent chance. Look how that number has fallen dramatically. Down we go in the Lake Michigan. Now we're talking about just a fifty nine percent chance, while Mike Rogers, the Republican nominee, look at this twenty one percent chance, basically doubling now up to a forty one percent chance. So the people who are putting their money where their mouths are quite skeptical at this point, or at least significantly more skeptical that Democrats will be able to hold on to the Michigan Senate seat with el say Ed as the nominee.
Speaker 4: Though I still shouldn't.
Speaker 12: He is a slight favorite here, But given Michigan being a purple state and given where Trump's approved rating is, I think it's quite surprising that his numbers are not significantly higher.
Speaker 11: Let's talk about where things broke down and what that means for the future. Elsaiya talks about you being the candidate for the working family, the working class.
Speaker 13: How did they vote for him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this I think is the big top right.
Speaker 12: Democrats have been hemorrhaging working class voters, voters without a college education. Elsaya comes in the great promise of him some populist message. I can connect with those voters. While in the primary it didn't happen. Take a look here Okay counties. El said one of the primary zero of fifteen, zero of fifteen with the lowest share of college degrees. Ergo, he did not win in those working class areas. Where he did win, he won thirteen of the fifteen counties with the highest share of college degrees. So you're thinking about Democrats having real trouble amongst the working class. Elsayat support came dramatically from those areas. In fact, not where there is wor in class folks, but where there are highly educated folks, more from elite circles than from the working class circles. And I think there's real worries among Democrats. Well, will that transfer over to the general election and Elsaiya continue to have the problems that prior Democrats have had with the working class.
Speaker 11: Do you think that's not the only worry the Democrats should have here?
Speaker 12: No, it's not the only worry, because I mean the polling. The polling estimated Elsaiad's primary margin by about ten points, and I think there's a real question will that happen in the general election again, because the general election polling is quite tight, and what we know in Michigan is the candidate of the college degreees tend to be overestimated. Will that happen with elsa Ed Maybe, But I think it's just another worry and why this race has closed dramatically and the folks who are trying to handicap.
Speaker 11: It super interesting, Harry, thank you so much.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The polls had him up by ten points. He ended up winning by less than two carried zero counties with the lowest percentage of college educated people. What does that tell you? Tells you his constituency the same members of the DSA overwhelmingly college and beyond overwhelmingly white, overwhelmingly non working class triple eight nine seven one s h G E more under scare our dual lsied.
Speaker 14: Half a century later, Watergates still shapes how Americans view power, scandal and trust. This weekend, the America two fifty film series presents Watergates Secrets and Betrayals, revisit the investigation through archival footage, interviews, and new arguments about what happened. Launched Saturday and Sunday at seven pm Eastern on Salem News Channel.
Speaker 1: Triple eight nine seven one Shge Triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry Yelda. We're talking about abdual l Sied, also about hus On Piker, who campaigned with him and supported him. The opponent beaten by abdul l Saiaid Stevens has now supported him and said she will campaign for him against Mike Rodgers, who is a Republican nominee. So no matter the statements that Abdul Elsaid has made about Israel, for example, calling Israel apartheid and choosing Israel genocide, well all is forgotten because whatever bizarre things that Abdul el Said has said, the possibility of the Republicans retaining control of the Senate is far, far worse. Here is Abdul l Siade's opponent, Republican opponent, Mike Rogers, number forty eight.
Speaker 15: Ever in my lifetime thought I would be running against the guy who believed.
Speaker 6: That America deserved nine to eleven.
Speaker 15: I'm telling you, this is about the heart and soul of our country. The whole country is looking at us Kire in Michigan. They're looking at you, and they're hoping we do everything that we can do together to make sure that we stop this in its tracks. You cannot have an anti American nine to eleven America's fault candidate win an election. And I don't care where it is, but we're not going to let it happen here in Michigan.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 1: Actually, abdul Lsia did not say that America deserved nine to eleven. Hassan Piker, his supporter, said that. But Abdul l siaid not only has never said that, but on I think it was Jesse Water's show on Fox News, he disavowed that statement. Here is Donald Trump on abdul Lsia number forty five.
Speaker 17: But in Congress, we're working every day to defend the American dream for you and your children.
Speaker 9: The radical left, the maniacs.
Speaker 17: Are trying to destroy it with the dis asked her known as not socialism, communism.
Speaker 9: It's communism. He's a communist.
Speaker 17: And the polls were wrong again last night when they thought it would be a landslide victory for a hater of Jews and a hater of Israel. This guy hates Jews. Somebody said, oh, that's a little strong. No, he hates Jews and he hates Israel. Abdul el Sayad, can you believe this? This could only happen to me, Abdul al Saad, lovely gentleman.
Speaker 9: He's a man of hate. And now he's going around saying, no, I love everybody.
Speaker 13: I love.
Speaker 9: He doesn't love everybody. Put him in office. You're gonna find out what he loves.
Speaker 17: He doesn't love Israel.
Speaker 9: He doesn't love Jewish people. He hates them. He hates them with a passion that burns in his heart. And there's not a frickin thing he can do about it.
Speaker 17: There's not a thing he can do about it because he hates him.
Speaker 1: Now, imagine if Donald Trump, I don't know, campaigned with David Duke and then later on said, well, I don't agree with David Duke on what he says about interracial couples. On we've h David Duke on what he says about black people being inferior. But he's got a big following, so you know, hey, I that's what they're saying about Hassan Piker. Well he's got three million followers, so you know, saying that his follower should kill capitalists, well you know he had a bad day.
Speaker 18: Number thirty one, Yeah, kill them, kill those those in the street, Let the streets, Let the streets soak in their red capitalist bloods.
Speaker 4: America deserved nine to eleven. Dude, you are.
Speaker 19: All unbelievably islamophobic pieces.
Speaker 1: Who campaigned with somebody like that. Oh and then he urged his supporters to kill Senator Rick Scott. Number thirty two.
Speaker 19: If you cared about Medicare fraud or Medicaid fraud, you would kill Rick Scott. Okay, you wouldn't make Rick Scott former governor of Florida Rick Scott. You wouldn't make him the current what is his current office? What is he he's the Richard Lynn Scott is an American attorney, business and politian, Navy veteran serving is the senior United States Senator from Florida, a seat he has held since twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: And also I believe this past election cycle he was literally the.
Speaker 4: Head of the what.
Speaker 3: Was it like the Senate Committee or something.
Speaker 1: By the way I understand, his home out here in the Greater LA area is estimated to be eight million dollars, not too shabby for socialists. What is it with socialists in their homes altogether? How many homes do Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren and this guy Hassan Piker have must be seven eight that we know of. Fetterman says, I dare abdul lsiad to keep campaigning with Hassan Piker. I did not know who Hassan Piker was when I was on a panel with him on the Alex Michaelson Show on CNN. I'm going to have that for you. Stick around for that.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 1: My fellow Americans, turning sixty five should feel like a reward. Instead, medicare hits you like a wall. The mail never stops, the robo calls. Everybody's got a plan for you. It's confusing, and it's confusing on purpose. You don't have to figure it out alone though. That's why I trust Chapter The only medicare advisors that compare every plan nationwide, and there are a bunch of them. They're independent, they're honest. Go to ask chapter dot org slash Larry. A real person, not a chat bot, walks you through what matters to you. That's your doctors, your prescriptions, and compares every plan available to find the best fit for you, all in under twenty minutes. It's fast, it's free, and there's no pressure. Get it right the first time. That's ask Chapter dot org slash Larry. Ask Chapter dot org slash Larry, Ask Chapter dot org slash Larry. We come back. Hassan Piker versus Larry Elder on a bunch of different issues, including homelessness. Don't Go Away Triple eight nine seven one s A g E. Triple Ate nine seven one seven two four three IM Larry Elder, Salmon lous Channel coming you from the Relief Factor Studio. Don't forget your Relief Factor eight hundred four Relief eight hundred and number four Relief for leiefafter dot Com. That's Relief Factor dot com number thirty five.
Speaker 20: But they're they're not they're not ashamed to say these kinds of you know things you know, like you know, abolish all of those things that are not viable.
Speaker 7: And now as ed, he just he just won, you know, And.
Speaker 20: I just want to issue a dear continue to campaigned with a's on Piker right now? You're in a general election. Now, I dare you, I dare you keep campaigning with someone like this on Piker? You know, if I was a Republican, I would just dump to you know, twenty million dollars for ads.
Speaker 7: You know he pals around with Piker.
Speaker 1: Let's again revisit what mister Piker said about capitalists. He was specifically referring to landlords.
Speaker 18: Number thirty one, Yeah, kill them, kill those those the street, let the streets, let the streets soak in their red capitalist bloods.
Speaker 4: America deserved nine to eleven.
Speaker 19: Dude, you are all unbelievably islamophobic pieces. And number thirty two, if you cared about Medicare fraud or Medicaid fraud, you would kill Rick Scott. Okay, you wouldn't make Rick Scott former governor of Florida Rick Scott. You wouldn't make him the current what is his current office? What is he He's the Richard Lynn Scott is an American attorney, business and politician Navy veteran serving is the senior United States Senator from Florida, a seat he has held since twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: And also I believe this past election cycle he was literally the.
Speaker 19: Head of the what was it like the Senate Committee or something.
Speaker 1: By the way, his house here in Lli is askimated to be three million. His net worth is eight million. President Trump on mister LSI aid number thirty three.
Speaker 17: Every time this has happened, and you do that, you go through squalor and add the word again filth, crime, death, destruction, embarrassment.
Speaker 9: You lose your home, you lose your apartment, and.
Speaker 17: That's where the communists will take us one hundred percent.
Speaker 21: When I watch Abdul, he's fully.
Speaker 1: The hatred of Israel is not to be believed, and that it's been embraced by so much of the Democratic Party is just John dropping Lee stunning. I've said this many times. You got Chuck Schumer, who for years has referred to that boycott, divests, sanction movement against Israel as anti submita gave a speech in which he called it out as anti Semitic years ago, has been saying it for years. The platform of the DSA specifically refers to Israel as an apartheid state, specifically says that Israel is engaging in genocide, and specifically calls for the boycott, sanction, and divestment from Israel. Now, Chuck Schumer did not endorse Zoran mom Dami, who belongs to the DSA, who when he was in college called for the boycott, sanctioned, and divestiture of Israel and still does. He did not endorse him. We didn't say one word about Momdammie's embrace of BDS, and of course did not condemn it. His embrace of BDS is anti Semitic number forty one.
Speaker 5: I don't believe that there's really a difference between offensive or defensive weapons. And I also don't believe it's my responsibility to buy defensive weapons for a foreign government when our kids are defenseless against schools that have been underfunded for a very very long time. My responsibility is the next senator for Michigan, his children in Michigan, rather than thinking about what's in the interest of a foreign government.
Speaker 22: Okay, so that's a yes that you are against funding to things like the Iron Dome.
Speaker 5: I am against it. In large part because I just don't understand why anybody thinks it's the right thing to do to send our tax dollars abroad to fund foreign militaries when our own kids barely get to go to schools that are functional.
Speaker 1: Anything about our tax dollars going to places like Gaza, going to Egypt, going to Palestinians. You add up all the aid that we give Middle Eastern countries and Arab countries, you're pretty much approximate the aid that we've given Israel. Has he said anything about that? He's LSI eight. It's not real happy with JD. Van's number forty.
Speaker 23: In case you missed any of that, he said that the Democratic Party wants people who hate the idea of even private property ownership. It's very popular in places you wouldn't expect. Speaking of Michigan, he said, you hold yourself out as a working class hero who's going to fight for the working class by flooding your state with low wage immigrants.
Speaker 3: What's your response.
Speaker 24: Is that Peter.
Speaker 4: Thiel's boy with the Ohio charisma.
Speaker 9: He's got hi guy. I know, I think we've had enough of him.
Speaker 5: The last thing that he said that made any sense was Hillbilly elg after he said that Donald Trump had no business being.
Speaker 4: President of anything.
Speaker 5: That was the last time he made sense, and then he decided to suck up to power.
Speaker 9: But that's exactly what this is about.
Speaker 5: You've got Republicans will do anything for power and money, including corrupt their office, just like Mike Rodgers has. For the fourteen years he was serving in Congress, he took it over a million dollars from the pharmaceutical industry. He voted nineteen times to raise prescription drug prices, and then he helped to architect the legislation that kicked off the opioid epidemic, killing nearly six hundred thousand people.
Speaker 4: Why for money and.
Speaker 7: Power, But that's what that party's about.
Speaker 5: We're trying to get money out of politics, to put money in your pocket past Medicare for all, which of course are things that people like Ohio J.
Speaker 4: D Vance and Mike Rogers have.
Speaker 5: No clue about because they've always been in it for themselves rather than for the public.
Speaker 1: It's just amazing how glib these people are. And they are glib and they are slick. We're trying to get the money out of politics. More billionaires supported Kama Harris and supported Donald Trump. We're trying to get the money out of politics. There's a petition that's been passed around signed to prevent Thoron mam Dami from appearing at a service for nine to eleven. There is an organization funded by George Soros that calls the group that's trying to prevent Thorn mam Dami of showing up there as islamophobic. Has mister Abdul l Sayeed said anything about the corrosive impact of money from people like George Soros. It's just only the other side billionaires that you have contempt for now. When it comes to supplements, two things matter most that it works and you can trust it. Rather than just tell you about Relief Factor, we let our customers do it. We hear from people every single day who's lies have changed. We'd like you to hear a few of their stories. Chris has spent years doing physical work, leaving his feet sower. At the end of the day. After starting Relief Factor, he felt so good. He did something he had never done before. He ran a half marathon. Now he tells all his friends about Relief Factor. I have back issues whenever I stop and I don't the issues come back now. They make it easy to find out if you'll be the next person telling us relief Factor gave you your life back three weeks for just seventeen dollars and seventy six cents. Just called a reliefactor dot com relief Factor dot com, or called eight hundred four relief eight hundred the number four relief. We'll connect you with our friendly local team and they'll do everything they can to help you. Reliefactor dot Com, Relief Factor dot com eight hundred four Relief eight hundred, the number four Relief, Triple eight nine three triple eight nine seven one S A G E. I am Larry Yeld. We are Sale and News Channel. We're just getting warmed up. I'm going to play you my encounter with Hassan Piker about seven years ago. I had no idea who he was. Prisident Trump sigences executive orders disqualifying a number of illegal aliens from receiving birthright citizenship. Lawsuits to follow about defunding the police. Let's remember what Tupac Shakur said about the need for the police by blacks and New York mayors. Zorn mam Dami appoints three co founders of an organization called the Muslim Democratic Club, which blamed October seventh on Israel. Two days after that barbaric slaughter. All of this and more PT is in Portland, PT. You're in the Larry ol the show. Thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 25: Heah, Larry, you know about that NHS over Britain. You know a lot of or as an example of these programs, a lot of people here don't realize that's that's free at the point of service. I means you get on a very long waiting list for some condition. You might be in pain for half a year. Something with the kidney condition might get worse during that half year, but it's free at the point of service, and they'll be able to say your right to healthcare is not being denied during that waiting period. So I wonder what someone like Luigi Mangioni would do over there.
Speaker 16: Well, my goodness, he would have He would have to be.
Speaker 25: Shooting bureaucrats who's making a decision.
Speaker 1: It would be a bloodbath. Thank you very much for that. I appreciate it. We wouldn't put up with it. What makes you think we put up with it? Long lines rationing. We have four more MRIs per capita here than Canada. A bunch of executives and senior politicians in Canada come across the border here for their healthcare. Are you kidding me? Are you happy? As I said before, with K through twelve public education, Whether you've got thirteen public high schools in Baltimore where there are zero percent of kids there were math proficient zero something like thirty government schools in the state of Illinois, most of them in Chicago's southwest side, zero percent of kids math and reading proficient. I told you about this study of years ago that looked at where public school teachers in big city districts with school aged kids sent their own kids. Philadelphia public school teachers with school age kids, forty nine percent of them had their own kids in private school as opposed to roughly ten percent of the American people and around six percent of Black Americans. In Chicago, the number was thirty nine percent of public school teachers with school age kids put in their own kids private schools. So the people that know the system the best aren't putting their own kids in it. And you want healthcare to be run by government, are you kidding me? Again, I had no idea who Hassan Piker was when I was invited to come on a show called The Issue Is on CNN, so he and I had some very interesting exchanges. It's going to have that for you when I come back. Triple eight ninety seven one s A g E. Do not leave town. So let's get her tea up.
Speaker 26: Lost to.
Speaker 27: You can't succeed with lt.
Speaker 1: Triple eight nine seven one s A G E. Late nine seven one seven two four three. I am Larry Elder. We are Salem News Channel, coming to you from the Relief Factor Studio. Don't forget your Relief Factor eight hundred four Relief eight hundred and number four Relief. Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says the best way to get inner energy prices down and to keep the pressure on I Ran, the number one female tennis player in the world, says that biological men should not compete against women. Why it's so difficult to say and why can't a w NBA coach say that Prisident Trump has signed executive order to qualifying a number of illegal aliens from receiving birthrights citizenship. There will undoubtedly be lawsuits to follow and about this notion of defunding the police. We're going to recall what Tupac secure said about the police in Blacks and Zora mam Dami appoints three co founders of an organization called the Muslim Democratic Club, which blamed October seven on Israel two days after that barbaric slaughter, and President Trump touts the Trump economy triple eight ninety seven one sahge triple eight ninety seven one seven two four three. This show was on a local Fox eleven affiliate, hosted by a guy named Alex Michaelson who now works for CNN. It was in twenty nineteen, number fifty three.
Speaker 28: Good to have you on the issue is thank you for having us.
Speaker 4: All right, let's start with the.
Speaker 28: Big news of the week, which is President Trump's comments about foreign interference.
Speaker 4: This is what he said, you want that kind of interference in our elections?
Speaker 9: It's not an interference. They have information. I think I'd take it.
Speaker 4: What do you think I mean? Was this wrong? What the President said? It's not the answer I would have given.
Speaker 1: And there hasn't been a single Republican that has backed that answer. And I was watching Fox and Friends this morning, He's already walked it back and he said, no, I would go to the FBI.
Speaker 4: It was an ill advised thing to f said.
Speaker 1: The bottom line, though, is it's been a two year study to find out whether or not he committed any kind of collusion, and he didn't.
Speaker 28: But isn't he basically advertising even th right include before I'm open to collusion Now.
Speaker 1: I don't think he is. It was an imprecise answer to an imprecise question. I'm sure he's thought about it again and he'd give a different answer.
Speaker 25: Now.
Speaker 4: What was in precise about it?
Speaker 6: His son?
Speaker 19: I can't wait two years later down the line, in the aftermath of the election, when we find out that there was born interference or something like that, Republicans will turn around and point to this moment in time and go, well, he was just joking, which is what they did with the previous instances of Trump's misspeaking.
Speaker 3: Look. I'm not a big Russia Gate.
Speaker 19: Hysteric, but it is without a doubt that Donald Trump is a corrupt person. He is morally reprehensible. He demonstrates his corruption in wildly transparent ways, and the American people seem to just laugh it up and take it in so I don't know.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter. He can say whatever he wants.
Speaker 19: He literally said that he could kill someone on Fifth Avenue, shoot them, and the American people would still vote for him.
Speaker 3: And he was right.
Speaker 4: He was joking. And look, this is I speaker. He really is.
Speaker 1: Obama was a very precise speaker. His three major decisions, in my opinion, are all based upon falsehoods. The Obama care decision, if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. My mother, as she lay dying on our hospital bed in Hawaii, was suffering from having a fight with her insurance carriers.
Speaker 4: Turned out it wasn't true.
Speaker 1: The Iran deal was based upon a big lie that there was a fight between moderate Iatolas and hardlighter Iatolas, and the architect of that deal, Ben Rohades, literally bragged the New York Times that I lined about this. And the other one was when he pulled the troops out of Iraq and then later on blamed it on Georgia W.
Speaker 4: Bush. Not true.
Speaker 1: He pulled him out because he wanted to against the advice of his entire national security team. Now, why aren't people talking about those kinds of things.
Speaker 19: Oma The President's because Donald Trump is currently the president, and the fact that you have to reach so far behind and talk about the lies that President Barack Obama told in the White House to justify the lies that Donald Trump is telling currently is kind of shocking to me.
Speaker 4: Well, happy to displain why I went.
Speaker 19: Can I finish when Barack Obama fails on the policy front when it comes to the ACA, which did not go far enough, I agree with you, I didn't go forward. I absolutely criticize Barack Obama for that. I think we do need socialized medicine, Medicare for all. Perhaps could have been more helpful for your for your mother, and I'm sorry for your laws.
Speaker 4: That's a whole nother debate. But let's go to the point that Hassan brought up.
Speaker 28: He said that the president is morally corrupt.
Speaker 4: How do you respond to that?
Speaker 1: And then and then I have to go back to Barack Obama to to justify what Donald Trump says. He says it is shocking. What I find shocking is the pass that people like my friend gives people like Obama.
Speaker 4: The reason I bring up.
Speaker 1: These inconsistencies, the winds reason I bring up Hillary, for example, in the basement service, you got to pass for that is to show the double standard, selective outrage and the hypocrisy on the part of people that are really angry about Donald Trump. That gave Obama a pass for eight years, fast and furious.
Speaker 4: He got to pass. He got to pass for the burg Doll Deal, got it pass.
Speaker 1: You got to pass on the on Obamacare, got to pass for all the the statements, all the lives he made. But Donald Trump is a big liar, He's evil. It's double standard is hypocrisy?
Speaker 19: Wait, why do you always point to the double standard when I already admitted that when Barack Obama does something wrong, I openly talk about it. Can you just elaborate on your personal opinion in this ins then sure, rather than trying to engage in what aboutisms and pointing out double standards, because don't you think that that's a little disingenuous to go back to double standards when we're talking about Donald Trump, who's the president right now, and you have to draw from so far back, like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.
Speaker 3: These people are not in positions of power.
Speaker 4: We're not drawing back to fight.
Speaker 1: It's not two wrongs don't make it right, right, We're not drawing back to the seventeenth century. We're drawing back to just a few years ago. And I'll just give you give you one example, fast and furious, but maybe trum fast and furious.
Speaker 4: Congress wanted Eric Holdage testify. He didn't show up.
Speaker 1: They found him in a criminal attempt of Congress. Seventeen Democrats even voted in favor of criminal contempt for him.
Speaker 4: And no one's talking about that.
Speaker 1: But wait, we're building account hold But when Donald Trump says obviously that I that I exert executive privilege, oh my god, he's stonewalling all the stuff that Obama did.
Speaker 4: He went after reporters.
Speaker 19: You just admitted that, You just admitted that the Democrats were holding Eric did.
Speaker 4: That's okay, the rest of them.
Speaker 3: Trump accountable to that.
Speaker 4: He is to wrap the separate point altermance.
Speaker 1: He's done to wrap the separate quickly, though, But he economy if it was If it was wrong when Obama did, is it wrong when Trump does it?
Speaker 16: Now?
Speaker 3: I mean, are they both wrong?
Speaker 4: I'm talking about the fact that.
Speaker 3: Why can't you say yes?
Speaker 19: That's really interesting because I can say yes, Obama did awful things, but so is Trump. And Trump is doing even worse things. Why can't you admit that, Why can't.
Speaker 1: Consider it was ever admit doing This was a two year and two month investigation, twenty five million dollars spent, define collusion, conspiracy, coordination. They didn't find anyone again, and he punted on obstruction of justice.
Speaker 19: Once again and talking to a straw man, because I already told you that that's not my personal perspective at all. If you want to have a conversation with a lot of open minded leftists like myself, we are out there, we're on the internet, we talk about our personal view. If you are personal minded, you wouldn't be saying, oh, I don't want to hear about what about them? I don't want to hear about what Obama did. I don't want to hear about what he'll be cha, you're a phony and hippocata and Barack Obama throughout his entire presidency, and I criticized Hillary Clinton as well.
Speaker 3: I am not a hypocrite. We're going to We're going afraid.
Speaker 4: We're going to talk about another issue, which is the libertarian which is control medicine.
Speaker 28: Let's talk about another issue, which is insane, which is the issue.
Speaker 4: Of the Democratic primary.
Speaker 28: Now this week we found out who are the twenty candidates that are going to be making it up onto the debate stage. This is a list of all twenty of them. By the way, all of them that have come on the issue is are on the debate stage. So just candidate's good idea to come on shot.
Speaker 29: Uh.
Speaker 28: Sadly for the candidates that are Goose Eggs, Steve Bullock, Mike Gravell, Wayne Nessim, and Seth Moulton, none of them met the criteria. I know many of our viewers are.
Speaker 4: Trying over that they will be missed an entertaining guy.
Speaker 28: Where do you I mean, where do you guys see the state of the race, because I think you both might agree on something.
Speaker 4: Neither of you like Joe Biden. Well, I'm not a fan of any of.
Speaker 19: Them either, except for Bernie Warren. Maybe I'll I'll vote for Elizabeth Warren, but it's definitely the second best.
Speaker 28: So if Joe Biden got the nomination and is running against President Trump, you would not.
Speaker 6: Vote for him.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 19: I've honestly considered, uh moving up into the mountains and living an anarchical, primitivist lifestyle of Joe Biden becomes the Democratic nominee. I think Trump has a chance of defeating Joe Biden, but worse than that, even if Joe Biden wins, I think we go back to business as usual politics here in America, and and next time around, it's not going to be Donald Trump. It's actually going to be an ideologically minded fascist.
Speaker 3: Not a proto.
Speaker 19: Fascist who kind of uh succeeded somehow and and fooled Americans for long enough to get into a position of power, but an actual terrifying leader.
Speaker 1: My goodness, there was just a poll and gallup and they looked at Donald Trump ideologically. Seventeen percent believed that he was too conservative, eighteen percent thought George W. Bush was too conservative, thirty eight percent think that Donald trump views are just right, thirty six percent thought George W's views were just right. Thirty nine percent thought both of them were too conservative.
Speaker 4: So the people perceived Donald Trump and George W.
Speaker 1: Bush to be almost mirror images ideologically. But I hear all this stuff about Donald Trump is changed Republican Party turned into a party of cult. It's not true people perceive them to be ideologically identical.
Speaker 19: I agree with you on that. I one hundred percent agree with you. I think Donald, and we talked about this outside. Donald Trump is a perfectly sound Republican. But also George W. Bush was a war criminal. So I don't like Jerry Wright.
Speaker 4: Let's let's take a break.
Speaker 3: Criminal. Let's take a break.
Speaker 4: Let's let everybody cool down a little bit.
Speaker 3: Well, remember next we're.
Speaker 28: Going to talk about and I'm going to assue that brings people together the issue of homelessness here in California.
Speaker 1: Now when it comes to supplements, two things matter most that it works, that you can trust it. Rather than just tell you about relief Factor, we let our customers do it. We hear from people every single day's lives a change. We'd like you to hear a few of their stories. Jim ran out of relief Factor twice, and both times his aches, stiffness, and pain came back. Once he restarted it, he says he felt better again. As Jim puts it, you know something's working when you run out of it. I know that feeling having gone on vacation, forgotten my relief factor, my back issues came back. They make it easy to find out if you'll be the next person telling us relief Factor help you tackle your daily aches and pain three weeks, just seventeen dollars and seventy six cents. All you have to do is go to reliefactor dot com. That's relieffactor dot com or call eight hundred four Relief eight hundred the number four Relief. We'll connect you with our friendly local team and they'll do everything they can to help. Relief Factor dot com. Relieffactory dot com one eight hundred four Relief one eight hundred, number four Relief Triple eight nine seven one, Sage Triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry Older, Salem News Channel again. So this was twenty nineteen on a local Fox show called The Issue. He is hosted by Alex Michaelson who's now with CNN. And I had no idea who. Hassan Piker was number fifty four.
Speaker 28: Only dream and it isn't quite the California dream for far too many homeless people. The official count show's homelessness way up in many California counties. The question now what to do about it? Back with our panel, talk show hosts and author Larry Elder, Hassan Piker of the Young Turks Larry let's.
Speaker 4: Start with you.
Speaker 28: I asked this question to Congresswoman Bass earlier. Is this a failure of liberal policies in California?
Speaker 1: Yes, because part of the reason for the homelessness crisis is because of the of affordability.
Speaker 4: Leohannia is a economist from UCLA.
Speaker 1: He has tomate it because of zoning ordinances and mbyism, all the rules and regulation that they put on people that want to build housing. Housing costs almost fifty percent higher than an audit cost. So that is a failure of liberal policies. But the other problem, of course, is that a lot of people who are homeless have mental problems, they have substance abuse problems, and throwing money at it is not going to help it. The government needs to get out of the way, allow churches and nonprofits to deal with this problem because government.
Speaker 4: Can't do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I agree.
Speaker 19: I think this is a problem of liberal capitalism one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And I also agree with everything that Larry just said.
Speaker 19: I think the solution is to decommoditize housing as best.
Speaker 3: As possible through a series of different programs.
Speaker 19: Rank control was something that was put forward, and unfortunately private interests were so powerful that black Rock, for example, spent I believe upwards of fourteen million or seventy five million dollars in just lobbying and marketing efforts to make sure that rank control that did not happen in the state of California. They're not in California. They just own a bunch of houses. There are one hundred thousand empty homes in the San Francisco metro area alone, and there are what fifty.
Speaker 3: Nine thousand homeless people. It doesn't seem like I.
Speaker 19: Know what the solution to this problem is. I think we all know what the solution of the problem is. And yet what we can't grasp our mind, we can't figure, we can't.
Speaker 3: We can't just say it giving homeless people houses.
Speaker 19: It sounds ridiculous, our empty houses and people dying in the streets. What's more important making sure that the property values are as high as possible, or making sure that our fellow Americans, young children are who are going to college right now, trying to better themselves and trying to build a better future for America living in their cars, living on the streets.
Speaker 3: What's more important?
Speaker 1: Rent control and policies like that create a disincentive on the part of contractors to build housing. So if you really are as that's precisely what I mean, If you really understood the problem, you'd be opposing rent control, not not advocates.
Speaker 3: I don't think rent control is a perfect solution.
Speaker 19: I think brank control is a band aid, but it's a solution in the right direction, because I just what did I say? I said, Decommoditizing housing is the main goal, building public housing, building affordable housing in the short term, with rent control making it as unaffordable as possible on the landlords to own private properties. So that housing, which I would regard as an inelastic I regard as having an elastic demand, which is a necessity for people to survive shelter right, very important, should be dealt with appropriately.
Speaker 3: But I also feel the same way about health CAREUSEL.
Speaker 1: So you want government to displace private contractors?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 19: Absolutely, Wow, absolutely, I think private contractors demonstrably are failing right now. We are seeing this, We're talking about homelessness. Why do you think this problem exists in California? It's affordability. People can't buy houses. And you're right about the mental health issue as well. Again, another thing where our government is failing us.
Speaker 28: Larry, you're a defense for private contractors.
Speaker 1: Well, if a son believes the problem with homelessness is because we don't have more rent control, I don't know what planet he's living on. New York has had rent control for a very long period of time. It destroyed their housing stock that they had before the second Dodge, and they'll focus and the idea that I, as a contractor should be barred from charging fair market value from my rent will create a distance centive for me to build more housing. And single room occupancy also has been pretty much regulated out here in California. We ought to rethink that. So we ought to unleash the private sector, not constrain the private sector, is how.
Speaker 4: Song wants to do.
Speaker 19: Here's what happens when you unleash the private sector. Sorry to cut you off Airbnb, which is absolutely destroying the housing market as well, because hey, they're incentivized. That's what happens when you try to fix something with the profit motive.
Speaker 3: You have a bunch of homeless people.
Speaker 19: And then Larry sits here and says, why don't we just let the nonprofits take care of it, Well, the nonprofits are not going to take care of it.
Speaker 3: If if we wanted to wait for people to be nice.
Speaker 19: To one another, I don't think we would have gotten into this problem in the first place.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about another issue.
Speaker 28: The California passed a budget this week over two hundred billion dollars. Perhaps the most controversial aspect of it was this healthcare for undocumented people under twenty six will have access to me you mean medic you.
Speaker 4: Mean illegal aliens?
Speaker 28: Or depending on your perspective on what word you choose.
Speaker 3: To let me ask you.
Speaker 19: So you said illegal aliens? Do you not think that they're human? They're human beings?
Speaker 30: Right?
Speaker 1: Is there a term called undocumented in the US Title Code?
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter are the human beings or not? I'm asking you a direct question.
Speaker 19: Matter, well, we're having it. You want to have a conversation about well, legality.
Speaker 1: Or whatnot when we question like that, No, they're gerbils, of course, the human being.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, so something that's fine.
Speaker 3: Then you give them healthcare questions. There what you go.
Speaker 4: The question is what should we call them?
Speaker 1: And the answer is the precise name in the Title Code for people in the country illegally illegal, alien, not undocument It's not in there.
Speaker 4: Are you trying to.
Speaker 19: Backut, why are trying to action the conversation when we're trying to have a conversation around morality. Obviously I understand how the law works. The law is also acceptible to changing. Now let's have a conversation about the morality of whether or not we should be giving.
Speaker 3: These people healthcare?
Speaker 28: Well, I think, well, let's well, let's let's ask the question though in terms of beau because money is not you know, infinite, so sort of the choice for California taxpayers when we have so many other problems, including homelessness for so many California residents. Is this a good use of California taxpayer money to give it to pay for this?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 19: Absolutely, absolutely not, Absolutely I think we should. I think we should solve the homelessness problem as well, as I demonstrated in a few different ways and how we can make it a little bit better.
Speaker 3: And and mitigate that problem.
Speaker 19: But we should also absolutely help the people that are here already, that are working in all facets of industry that are contributing to taxes.
Speaker 3: I mean, these are just human beings.
Speaker 19: Like you can call them on document in it, or you can call them illegal, you can call them whatever.
Speaker 3: You want, But these are human beings that are building.
Speaker 1: A bigger, a bigger welcome mat for people to come here illegally in California. Already, illegal aliens can drive cars legally in California. The illegal aliens can get fate tuition with somebody in Wisconsin born here can't get.
Speaker 19: It's yourself though, like you want to bar you want to bar human beings from driving around, Well, let's just because they were born on another side of an imaginary border.
Speaker 28: Here's the here's the here's the governor's perspective on this, because I asked him that same question and he says, Look, they're here anyways, they're going to the emergency room anyways, it's going to be more expensive to treat them in the emergency room, so we're better off giving them health care so then they can get preventive care.
Speaker 4: What do you say to that.
Speaker 1: The answer is, you are creating incentives on the part of people to come here illegally to come to California.
Speaker 4: So why not kill them and take advantage? Why not kill them?
Speaker 3: Why not enslave them and put them in camps?
Speaker 4: Then serious, Well that's that piece of cake. No, no, no question, because.
Speaker 3: If you want to are the human beings?
Speaker 4: Are the human beings?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, if you want to take you talk about straw man, you just do that.
Speaker 3: That's a question that I'm directing making. I'm not making a statement. Here's the difference.
Speaker 4: People come to the country before. Should we go people should come to the country legally?
Speaker 3: How far should we go for those who are here already though?
Speaker 4: Should we kill them?
Speaker 19: You said you're fine with not giving them cars, You're fine with barring them from driving, You're fine with barring them from access to healthcare?
Speaker 3: How far should we go? Should we put them in little camps?
Speaker 1: We should them away, reward them for coming here illegally?
Speaker 4: I agree with President Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: So how far do you think we should get?
Speaker 4: Answered the question we should get rid of the bad ownbrakes.
Speaker 1: Those who have done real serious crimes they should be gotten rid of. And there are hundreds of thousands of people already that have deportation orders. More on this when we come back. Triple eight ninety seven one sage, do not leave town. I think we should get answered the question we should get rid of the bad own breaks. Those who have done real serious crimes, they should be gotten rid of. And there are hundreds of thousands of people already that have deportation orders, and we have them, rounded them up and gotten them out.
Speaker 4: They ought to be gotten.
Speaker 19: You think everyone with a deportation order is a bad homebre or do you think people are just getting deported at a higher rate now because Donald Trump wants to make it seem.
Speaker 4: Like he's doing He's prioritized it.
Speaker 1: And if you walk down the street and you're an illegal alien, you cross the street illegally, you're not being deported.
Speaker 4: He's talking about bad ombras and I like the way he's doing it. All Right, we're gonna we're gonna have to leave it there.
Speaker 1: Triple eight nine seven one as a g A triple eight nine seven one seven two four three. I am Larry Elder. We are Sale and News Channel. What a piece of work. We should no longer commoditize housing, whatever the hell that means. Meanwhile, he lives in a three million dollar house and has reportedly a net worth or something like eight million dollars. Not too shabby. Betsy is in San Antonio. Betsy, you're in the Larioda show.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for calling, Larry.
Speaker 31: I love you. You did a fantastic job with that idiot. I absolute you, you did a great job. It's hard to argue with a fool, or even debate a fool, and you did a good job. I wanted to ask you. The reason I'm calling is because we are being overrun with these Islamist and it terrorizes me. It terrifies me for our country. What our future is going to be a people, actually, for these clowns. Bandani Mandani whatever his name is, has and that did a tax on people, arbitrary tax, fifty four thousand dollars that few are going to be able to pay. And what's going to happen to them if they can't pay it? But how does a mayor of a city enact a tax on certain people but not everybody? And how is that not challenged in court?
Speaker 1: Well, well that's what it has been challenged in court, and I believe that the challenge was going to be successful as a violation of the fourteenth Mendment equal protection. He also made statements about disapportionately taxing wealthy white land owners. This is a tax he's proposing Number seventeen.
Speaker 29: Amerizora Mamdani's rollout of this piano tear tax on luxury second homes in New York City is causing confusion and raising concerns. For one, there is that searchable database of nine hundred and sixty thousand properties in the city. It states on that database that all may be subject to the tax. It includes the names, addresses, and home valuations of every property owner in the city, even though just an estimated thirty one thousand properties meet the basic valuation criteria to qualify for this new tax. Critics say this database makes it too easy to search and even target or harass the wealthy at a time that the mayor has been hostile towards them. Today, Mahramamdani said, this is not a targeted list, it's a total property role they had to release under state law. We are committed to ensuring that this is a tax only levied upon those whose second homes are worth more than five million dollars, and the reason that we wanted to conduct outreach months in advance of when the tax would be levied would be to ensure that that exact premise would be fulfilled. Critics also point out Mandanni's piere to teire tax is wider in scope than what's been sold to New Yorkers. It's unclear, for instance, how the tax will be fairly levied on condos and co ops worth more than a million dollars according to the city's complicated valuation formula. Notices have been sent in the mail, like this one to property owners who may be taxed. Real estate lawyers and property owners tell us they're concerned the August deadlines to respond are not enough time to prove they should not be taxed.
Speaker 32: My concern is that this tax is being implemented almost as if you're guilty until you can prove your NSN. There will be people who never get the notice and they're gonna end up paying the tax because they never got an opportunity to supply their information.
Speaker 29: Critics say this is the kind of tax that will push out the wealthy and the city's tax base. Mamdani says this tax will raise five hundred million dollars for free services like childcare. Those who want to appeal their tax. By the way, having soil March of next year.
Speaker 1: It's not like we don't have live examples to look at. The libertarian head of Argentina, Javier Malay, he removed all of the rent controls in their country, all of them, and replace them with nothing. Rents went down dramatically, supply increased dramatically. What does that tell you? He did the opposite of what Zoron Mamdami is doing in New York City removing the rent controls, incentivizing people to not let their apartments sit empty because they can get fair market value for the rent. And as a result, the supply went up, price went down, just the opposite of what socialists think happened, because, after all, capitalists are greedy. Competition increases availability, increases quality, increases affordability, which is the opposite of what people like AOC and Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and thora Momdammi belief, which is why it is so dangerous how they're infiltrating this country now, whether you're climbing the corporate ladder, launching a new project, or just looking for that extra edge, your brain is, of course your most valuable asset, and now there's a way to support it every single day. It's called think Factor from the makers of Relief Factor. Think Factor is built to help you stay sharp, nurture your memory, and boost your attention. It unlocks mental clarity and precision you need to stay ahead of the game, no matter the challenge for me every morning, for energy and for the ability to focus through mentally demanding days, and think Factor results get better the longer it's taken. So if you're a go getter who refuses to settle, think Factor helps you perform at your best and keep your edge. Eight hundred four Relief eight hundred the number four relief or visit Reliefactor dot Com Reliefactor dot Com your first bottle just nineteen ninety five eight hundred the number four relief or Relief Factor dot Com triple eight ninety seven one Sage Triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. Im Larry L that we are saling news channel. You already know brochis aren't getting any cheaper. So let me help you save money somewhere else right now when you switch to Sage Wireless. By going to Sage Wireless dot com, I pay your first month phone bill. That's right, one free you with promo code Sage one hundred. Keep your phone, keep your number, get a new one, even add a second line. You'll get reliable coverage on AT and T same towers, just at a far more affordable price and a portion of every bill help support food for the poor. It's on me. Quote a sagewireless dot com and use code Sage one hundred to checkout. That's sagewireless dot com, Sage wireless dot com. Here is Hassan Piker just today, number sixty six.
Speaker 19: Notice how whenever someone comes out and says, yeah, that's actually a bad association, immediately it's weaponized by the Republicans. This is why you can't This is why you have to have discipline. This is why you have to abide by the party line. Okay, you can't be out here doing that. You can't be out here saying like, oh, I'm a centrist Democrat and I think Abdula is a bridge too far that must be punished.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 19: If there's one Marxist Lendinis doctrine that the Democratic Party should deploy, it's that. Okay, follow the party line. Sure, we'll have robust the mocker, a robust democratic back and forth internally within the party. But once that's over, once the the winner is declared, no more factionalism, it's over.
Speaker 3: Abide by the party line.
Speaker 1: Yes, I saw on Piker referring to people that are refusing to or at least so far have not backed abdul ilsaion. If you don't, you should be punished. Here is John Fetterman number fifty seven.
Speaker 20: Overall, you're going to find out he was a very you know, he had a very arrogant campaign, and now today he just discovered that less than a majority of your state's only Democrats didn't even want you and vote for you. You came in around forty eight percent, so you know you have a real situation as Democrats now that puts that seat in play.
Speaker 1: New York Peter Baker pretty much said the same thing, number fifty.
Speaker 33: So there are limits to how far this works in races where you have candidates that people know and trust and have a strong opinion about already who can't be painted in ways that they aren't necessarily, But that doesn't mean it won't be an effective rallying cry in other districts. And the Democrats have nominated more people this year. I think that play into that people who are openly socialists and therefore will give him some ammunition to work with. But I think that the polls have all suggested that the biggest issue of the year is people's feelings about the economy and how they can't afford the lifestyle they want to be able to afford in terms of groceries and fuel and all that. And that's why he's out in Las Vegas and day to try to address those.
Speaker 1: Albert is in Torrance, California, Alberta and the Larry Old Show.
Speaker 16: Hi Larry, my name is Albert big Finn. Thank you for.
Speaker 9: Taking my call, my pleasure.
Speaker 16: I was born in Tuba.
Speaker 34: I came to the United States when I was thirteen years old, so we lived through the taken over by Castro Revolution. My dad's business was taken over. The first thing the revolution did is they basically anybody who disagreed with it, or anybody that was against it was either putting.
Speaker 16: Jailed or killed or both.
Speaker 34: They nationalized all the sugar mills, all the refineries, all the private businesses, including my.
Speaker 16: Dad's small business.
Speaker 34: They basically took over all the newspapers, all the radio stations, all the television outlets, and they censored everything in the old days before the revolution. I mean, I'm not saying Batista was the greatest thing, but people were living there. Nobody fled the island. The quick Cubans can.
Speaker 16: Get a visa to go anywhere in the world, and no one ever left.
Speaker 34: And now people getting rafts because of how bad it is. They took a great cunt tree that was doing tremendously well and they destroyed it. They have no no distributors. The government is the only distributor that they have. They control everything. When my dad business was taken over, and that it was a family owned business from his dad and from his dad's dad, uh, they made my dad an employee. And when they found out that we were thinking about leaving the country, they actually made my dad work in the farms, which, by the way, Cuba used to have great farms that produced quite a bit of their own food and exported with the number one sugar exporter in the world.
Speaker 16: And they took it.
Speaker 34: The government took it over, and they destroyed everything, everything they touched. They'd completely destroyed Cubas and shambles right now, and that's what communism does. If my dad was alive right now, he would be like, you know, this is what we escape and now they're trying to do the same thing here. He's turning in his grave right now.
Speaker 1: But you must be you must be shocked at the rise of all these socialists, and not just in places like New York, but places like Wisconsin, places like Michigan.
Speaker 4: You must be shocked.
Speaker 34: And some of these people are so blind, you know, in social media.
Speaker 16: Talking to some of these people in trying to point they don't want to hear anything.
Speaker 34: They don't want to hear from people that already went through it, people that are you know, that that they lived in in Venezuela, people that lived in Cuba, people that lived in Nicaragua. You know, we know what communism does, we know what the lies are, we know what they believe, and they.
Speaker 16: You know, these people are just they.
Speaker 34: Don't want to listen. I don't understand it. They think that they know more about Cuba than I do. They think they know more about communism than I do. I lived in I went through it. I left Keeble when I was thirteen. We were you know, my dad was always so grateful that we came to the United States. You know, he opened up a business here when we came here. By that was a very successful business man here in southern California, and uh, you know, he started with nothing. We came here with the suitcase and basically that's it. And he started working hard and he started doing it, and he did the same thing that he did in Cuba. And you know, it's it's unbelievable to see these people and and the way that they they think that this is going to resolve. It's not gonna it's going to you know, communism destroys everything. All they bring is misery and suffering, and that's all they bring up.
Speaker 16: And they separate families, they separate, I mean, they have borls.
Speaker 34: I mean everything you can possibly imagine that it's bad, you can tie it to communism.
Speaker 16: Horrible.
Speaker 1: Well, Albert, thank you so much for calling you. Look at the membership of the DSA, at least the membership as it was a few years ago, majority white, majority college or beyond. And they've got all these social studies, humanities and majors and their clues us they read about equality and fairness in books clueless. Thanks Albert. I'm Lariog Triple eight nine seven one Sage Triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry Yoda. We are saling the News Channel. Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says that the best way to get energy prices down is to keep the pressure on Iran. The number one female tennis player in the world says that biological men should not compete against women. Why is it so difficult for the coach of the w NBA team to say the same thing. The Trump administration is continuing its war on health care fraud, but of course they're getting no credit for it. President's signed executive orders disqualifying some illegal alien from receiving birthrights citizenship expect lawsuits to follow. And about defunding the police. Want to remind you of what Tupac Shakur said about the police and Black's need for their police and New York Mayor's or on Momdami has appointed three co founders of a group called the Muslim Democratic Club, which blamed October seven on Israel. All of this and more, and President Trump is touting what he calls the greatest economy ever. All of this and more. Triple eight nine seventy one. Sage Dale is in Sacramento, California. Dale, you're in the Larry Old the show. Thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 35: Thank you Larry for taking my call, my pleasure. I think you and I both I think you and I both can agree that our education system is abysmal. It's my assertion that it's abysmal on purpose, so that people like Hassan Piker could just go off from the things that he goes off on, and there's no pushback from the people because nobody knows anything because we're so mal educated. So I was just I heard him talking about this fascism thing. Donald Trump is like a you know, mild fascist, and eventually we're gonna have like a real fascist takeover in his place.
Speaker 25: Right.
Speaker 35: There is so little information out there in our public sphere about what genuine fascism is, its economic model, its policies, you know, it's education system, anything like that. And so you know, in twenty sixteen, I found out I was a fascist.
Speaker 1: It's it's insane. You know, how many how many people, how many people in media have Donald Trump thrown in jail, which is what Hitler did. I mean, it's just so incredibly stupid to refer to President Trump, who's been, in my opinion, democratically elected three times, as a fascist. Barack Obama put went after more journalists did any other presidents before him combined, nobody referred to him as a fascist. It's just insane. It's why it's called Trump derangement syndrome. Dale Dale, thank you very.
Speaker 4: Much for the call.
Speaker 1: He's a fascist. Supreme Court rules against him. Does he do what he wants to do anyway? No matter what the Supreme Court said, like a fascist would do, wouldn't the fascists disband the Supreme Court begin with? Supreme Court ruled that his birthright Citizenship Executive Order was unlawful. What did he do? We're gonna do it anyway. Grow up triple eight nine seven one s A G E. I'm Larry Older, so let's get her teed up.
Speaker 21: Yeah, that.
Speaker 3: You can't succeed.
Speaker 1: With lt Triple eight nine seven one s A G E. Triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry Elder. We are Salem News Channel, coming to you from the Relief Factor Studio. Don't forget your Relief Factor eight hundred four Relief eight hundred and number four Relief. We're talking about the rise of these DSA slash communists slash socialists slash Marxist candidates. We're also going to talk about this movement to defund the police and what the legendary Tupac Shakur said about the police in Blacks, all of this and more triple eight nine seven one sage, triple eight nine seven one seven two four three number thirty seven.
Speaker 9: White supremacy.
Speaker 17: These people are dangerous and frankly, they are lunatics. They're crazy, and we can't let them.
Speaker 9: Get into all this.
Speaker 17: Communism is the greatest threat to our country in its history, including even World War one, World War two, Pearl.
Speaker 9: Harbor nine to eleven.
Speaker 17: I think it's the greatest event. I could be the greatest communist in history. I tell everybody here, would you like a free house, We'll take one from your neighbor. Would you like free rent, We'll take it from whoever.
Speaker 9: We'll take your.
Speaker 17: Building away from the landlord that makes two percent, and we'll run the building ourselves. What they don't say, and what Republicans should say, is that.
Speaker 9: At the end of a year, you'll have nothing but death.
Speaker 17: Squalor poverty. You'll have a life of hell. And that's what happens every single time you look at Venezuela, where we're such a rich country. Twenty years ago, twenty two years ago, and it happened in and we've really helped them.
Speaker 9: And we're going to help them. But you know they're.
Speaker 17: Lucky because they're sitting on massive oil reserves.
Speaker 9: But we are going to help the people that we want to help everyone.
Speaker 17: Every time this has happened, and you do that, you go through squalor and add the word again filth, crime.
Speaker 9: Death, destruction, embarrassment. You lose your home, you lose your apartment, and.
Speaker 17: That's where the communists will take us one hundred percent.
Speaker 21: When I watch Abdul, He's fully.
Speaker 1: As was said earlier, of the fifteen counties that had the least number of college educated people in Michigan, Abdul Elsiot lost all fifteen. Look at the membership of the Democratic Socialists of America, eighty five percent of them college or beyond, which is substantially higher than the American population number forty three.
Speaker 17: Democrat Communists and Congress claim to stand for working people, but every single one voted against our tax cuts. They voted against cured the border. They wanted open borders. The Democrats voted against security of the border. They voted against They want to raise your taxes to levels that you've never had to pay before.
Speaker 9: Remember this, They want to raise your taxes.
Speaker 17: You know, all my life, I've been watching politics, and I never.
Speaker 9: Knew I'd be doing this. Who the hell ever thought.
Speaker 17: I'd be doing But all my life, all my life, I've been watching and every politician, Democrat, Republican, they always said, we will cut your taxes. Even if they didn't have any intention of.
Speaker 9: Doing it, they always say it. You know, look, I said, that guy is lying, he's not telling the truth.
Speaker 17: But I'd watch, we will cut your tech. These guys say we will raise your tech. They'd say, we're going to raise your taxes.
Speaker 9: I never heard of anything. And then they actually get votes. So the whole thing is crazy.
Speaker 17: But they voted against no tax on tips, they voted against no tax on overtime, they voted against no tax.
Speaker 9: On social skitty.
Speaker 17: But when I say voted against one one hundred percent, there wasn't one Democrat that voted in favor of these incredible things like voter ID and proof of citizenship. They voted against that, even though the actual Democrats think of it. The Democrats, right, You know who doesn't want it? The politicians because they'll never get elected again.
Speaker 9: If you had fair.
Speaker 17: And strong elections, they would lose twenty five percent of their base.
Speaker 9: They would never be elected again.
Speaker 17: And I'm trying to explain that to Republicans, but some of them don't quite understand it. They don't understand it because they're good people. They're good people. They don't know how crooked these people are. I've dealt with a lot of crooked people in my life. They don't know how bad these people are. We got to get the Republicans to be tougher, especially in the Senate, especially in our senator.
Speaker 9: You got to get the senators in there. They got to be tough.
Speaker 17: But they voted in favor of the transgender mutilization of your children, and they voted in favor of men in women's sports.
Speaker 9: Can you imagine.
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 1: Dsa Pennsylvania congressional candidate, told Sean Hannity that entering the country illegally is not a criminal Act number thirty.
Speaker 36: Nine, Sir, I'm asking you quick questions and that will give you time. Do you want amnesty for illegals and to abolish borders?
Speaker 6: What are illegals?
Speaker 4: Illegal immigrants?
Speaker 36: People that didn't respect our laws, borders, and sovereignty entered the country without permission.
Speaker 9: Illegally.
Speaker 12: I don't, yeah, I don't accept the premise of that question.
Speaker 7: There are folks who have documentation, but these are these.
Speaker 4: Are not criminal acts. Excuse me.
Speaker 36: If you enter our country illegally, by definition, that is a criminal act.
Speaker 4: Do you want to abolish ice.
Speaker 7: Absolutely and dismantle the image.
Speaker 1: I don't accept the premise of your question number forty four.
Speaker 17: Every single day we're liberating our communities from the scourge of migrant crime. You saw what happened last week in Spain where sixty thousand migrants stampeded against the border, invaded and occupied the town, attacked innocent citizens, and rioted in the streets. And that's what communists want for America. That's what they were doing to us. Frankly, as bad as that looked, and it looked bad, what they did to us during Biden was worse.
Speaker 9: And they want to do it again. They want to do it again.
Speaker 17: The people of Nevada aren't going to let it happen, and your President's not going to let it happen.
Speaker 1: I saw one study that found in the four years of the Biden administration, rent went up twenty percent, prices of home went up thirty percent because of the illegal immigration. This is a Treasury Secretary number sixty.
Speaker 24: Two communities when when you get and you know, we don't know what it was. Was ten, was it fifteen? Was it twenty five million illegals? There's no new housing stock, so you know, you saw rents go through the roof, and now the people don't want to admit it, but there are academic studies that show where ice goes, rents go down. That's exactly right, rents go down.
Speaker 1: So but hey, abdulhl Sied said, I'm not a socialist, but I am a scientist. Number thirty eight.
Speaker 22: With the positions that you've had on Medicare for all or abolishing ice or you know, a billionaire's tax, what do you think that looks like in terms of going for you know, we've heard some people of Van Jones saying there are some positions that you have the able to moderate on.
Speaker 3: Is that your plan?
Speaker 22: Is that your takeaway from what the margin was last night or what does that look like over the next ninety days.
Speaker 5: Look, I think we've built a movement around the idea that we can get money out of politics, put money in pockets past medicare for all.
Speaker 25: I think right now.
Speaker 5: The question that people are asking is not where do you stand on the left right spectrum on a series of issues that people talk about on CNN. I think the questions that people are asking is who's going to help me afford my housing, Who's going to help me afford my groceries, Who's going to make sure I can see a doctor if I get sick. I'm interested in answering those questions. I'm not a socialist, but I am a scientist, and so I like empirically driven answers to hard problems.
Speaker 3: I like to solve them.
Speaker 1: If you like empirically driven answers. Why isn't the host on CNN saying are you familiar with what's going on in Argentina? Argentina severe rent control, the kind of rent control that you want? Javier Malay, the libertarian president comes in and removes every single rent control law and replaces them with nothing. Mister l sayed, what is your opinion of that? What is your reaction to that? How is it that rent became cheaper and availability expanded? How did that happen? What is your reaction to I haven't seen anybody raise this. You see, this is what we mean by the fake news media isn't just getting things wrong, it's what they don't ask, whether they don't cover topics that they avoid. I've told you when Biden comes in opens the border and watching Fox News and Bill Malusian, who speaks Spanish, that's on the border and he's talking about these hordes of people coming in. Switch over to NEWSMAC, same thing, Switch over to CNN. Absolutely nothing on this issue. They're either talking about Trump in a disparaging way, or within thirty seconds they'll be talking about Trump in a disparaging way. And I flipped over to Msnbhart, which is what it was at the time. Now it's BS now absolutely nothing about the legal immigrants coming across the border. Now, let's say the number is just as low as ten million over those years, ten million people coming across the border, and initially you didn't care, you didn't cover it, didn't talk about it.
Speaker 4: What is that.
Speaker 1: Now? When it comes to supplements, two things matter most that it works, that you can trust it. Rather than just tell you about relief factor, will let our customers do it. We hear from people every single day whose lives have changed. We'd like you to hear a few of their stories. Joni shared that before Relief Factor, her husband couldn't open his hands in the morning and had to give up playing guitar. Now he wakes up with flexibility and his back to playing music. They are both recommending Relief Factor to friends as a way to enjoy the things they love again. I take it every single morning for back issues. Now, Relief Factor makes it e to find out if you'll be the next person telling us Relief Factor helps you enjoy what you love three weeks, just seventeen dollars and seventy six cents. Just go to Reliefactor dot com, relief Factor dot com or call eight hundred four Relief eight hundred to Number four Relief. We'll connect you with our friendly local team and they'll do everything they can to help. Relief Factor dot com, Relief Factor dot com eight hundred four Relief eight hundred, the number four Relief Triple Late nine seven one Sage Triple eight ninety seven one seven two four three. IM Larry ol that we are saleing news Channel. The poles, of course, are showing President Trump have ratings probably as low as any in his tenure as president, and he's very angry about it, understandably so because I said, as I said, for the entirety of his presidency. He does something, they just move on to something else. We're lied to about the borders for four years. Man comes in and in less than a month the borders are secured, probably better than they've ever been in American history, and they stopped talking about it. Growing discontent over the money we're spending on supporting Ukraine. President Trump gets our allies to polling up the money, the value that we're spending for Ukraine. Move on to something else. Trump negotiates the release of the hostages and their remains. They move on to something else. Trump forces our allies in NATO to spend five percent of their GDP, with the exception of Spain, when they weren't spending the two percent that they promised to do. Something that Biden complained about, George W. Bush complained about. Trump gets it done. They stopped talking about it. The NATO General Secretary Mark Rudda says that a Ram was close to getting a nuclear weapon. That Trump did the right thing as the leader of the free world, he said, and the world is safer. And in the news outlets, whether it's Reuters or Associated Press, either that's not covered at all, or it's buried. Gas prices still lower than they were under Biden and lower than under inflation adjusted under Barack Obama. Media does not mention this. This is a kind of nonsense that this man and Republicans in general have had to deal with for a long time. One study found no more than three or four percent of journalists refer to themselves as Republicans, three or four percent. Less than three percent of the professors that Harvard called themselves conservative or somewhat conservative. So you look at this perfect storm of academia and big tech and Hollywood and media, and they are literally minting people that believe America's sexist, racist, bigoted, brisket richer the poor getpoor. And now you have a majority of Democrats, particularly young Democrats, supporting socialism over capitalism Number forty two.
Speaker 9: I saw polls today on television.
Speaker 17: I say Donald's Trump polls on the economy aren't good. The economy is the greatest economy we've ever had by far. The economy aren't good. Fake polls, just like fake writers. But think of it and his stans on immigration. Immigration. In thirty days, I stopped millions and millions.
Speaker 9: Of people from invading our country. Think of it.
Speaker 17: Our country was being invaded. Twenty five million people poured through our southern border, and they came from jails, and they were drug dealers, and they were people from mental institution. They were mental institutions all over the world, not just South America, all over the world. They opened their doors, they brought up into the southern border and they release them into our country.
Speaker 9: Who getting them all out. They're all getting out very fast. They're all getting out very fair.
Speaker 17: But think of it, Nobody ever thought of a thing like this could happen.
Speaker 9: And in the last fifteen months, and these.
Speaker 17: Are reports, and you've heard me say this before, it's fourteen thirteen, it's twelve depending, but now it's fifteen months, right, not one person has been allowed to come into our country illegally. And that's been done by the Democrats who do the reports.
Speaker 9: I'm sure that.
Speaker 1: And speaking of illegal aliens, President trumpet signed two executive orders disqualifying a large number of legal aliens from receiving birthright citizenship lawsuits to follow number sixty three.
Speaker 17: And we're not going to let it happen.
Speaker 9: So Steve, have you will plas Yes?
Speaker 37: So today the President signed these two executive orders here relating to to birthright citizenship and birth tourism. As the President mentioned, the Fourteenth Amendment was passed exclusively in the aftermath of the Civil War, so that to ensure that the children of slaves would be citizens. It had no other meaning and purpose outside of that. And that's been clear obviously since the day that it was passed. You can go back and you can read the congressional debates. This is not something that's even seriously contested by anybody. The President is using his authority as commander in chief, design first and executive order, using the new rule in the Supreme Court issued to expand the definitions of people who are ineligible for birthright citizenship. That includes, for example, alien enemies of the United States, members of foreign terrorist organizations, and large categories of people who lobby and act on behalf.
Speaker 4: Of foreign governments.
Speaker 37: And so with taking this action, it ensures that large numbers of people who wrongly would be getting birthright citizenship will no longer be eligible for those benefits. The second action that he's taking, which is actually historic, is for the first time ever in American history, to ban birth tourism.
Speaker 3: So I want you to.
Speaker 6: Really let that sink in. This has been some of the people.
Speaker 37: Have talked about, not only for years, but for decades, the idea that people come here pretending to be a tourist, pretending to be a visitor, saying they want to go to Disneyland, or they want to go visit a monument or go to a national park. But the real reason they're here is to have a child, to make that childage an automatic citizen, leave our country, and then have a US citizen child. It gives them access, under this broken system, to welfare benefits, ultimately to the voting booth, and all the other rights.
Speaker 6: And privileges that belong solely to Americans.
Speaker 37: So that practice of birth tourism is, as of the signing of this order hereby banned. And what that means is that no one in the world is any more allowed to obtain a visa for this fraudulent purpose. It is probably and President Trump is an many historic things on immigration, too many to listen now. Seal the Southern border, shut record deportations, record integrity, stopping foreign terrorist entry, record reduction in drug seizures, dismantling the criminal cartels, dismantling the gangs. Everything he's done that has been so unprecedented. I would put this in the top three in terms of importance because it ends what has been one of the gravest and most egregious abuses of the American system, and it keeps American citizenship sacred.
Speaker 17: Thank you, Okay, big stuff, that's a big deal.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 24: On the book, Tourism Executive Order, what are the plans for enforcement?
Speaker 3: And trums are cracking down on tourism hotels.
Speaker 4: This common.
Speaker 17: We're cracking down very big, very big, big crackdowns. And this will give us the right to do it in a much more forceful manner. But they've taken birthright citizenship and they've made a joke out of it, and we're actually the only country of of size, I think, just about the only country period that does birthright citizenship. I thought we were going to win it at the Supreme Court. Unfortunately we had a bad decision, very unfair decision. Our country suffers because of it, and we're ending in a different way.
Speaker 1: Hey, he's a king, he's a Nazi, he's a fascist. How can he abide by Supreme Court decision that went against what he wants? We come back. I'm going to remind you of when the great William F. Buckley would referred to as a crypto Nazi by Gorvidal. This is a nineteen sixty eight DNC. The point is they've been referring to conservatives as fascists and Nazis for a very long time. Triple eight nine seventy one sage, do not leave town, No not about it. Triple eight nine seven one sage, Triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry Elder. We are Salem News Channel. So this was in Chicago nineteen sixty eight at the DNC convention. ABC was hosting this. The host's named Eric Severide, and he had William F. Buckley on with left wing writer Gorvidal, and Gorvidal made the mistake of referring to mister Buckley as a crypto Nazi roll tape.
Speaker 38: Mister Vidal, wasn't it a provocative act to try to raise a Vietcan flag in the park in the film we just saw? Wouldn't that in raising a Nazi flag in World War Two would have had similar consequence?
Speaker 39: Now England in the United States happened to believe that the United States policy is raw in Vietnam, and the viet Cong are correct and wanting to organize their country and their own way politically. If it is a novelty in Chicago, that is too bad that I assume that the point of the American democracy and somebody you can, somebody of you up a minute, and some people with Natzi and the answer is that they were they were well treated by people who ostracized them. And I'm for ostracizing people who egg on other people to shoot American marines and American solders. I know you don't, Crypto Nazi, I can think of as yourself.
Speaker 7: Failing that that I will you can't have.
Speaker 39: Listen, Crypto, let's say, let's stop rolling, let's stay plastered, gentlemen, let's smile and go back to his pornography, and stop making any illusions of natural through the infantry. In the last war, you were not all.
Speaker 1: As you can see, they've been referring to their meaning liberals, referring to conservatives as Nazis or some form of that for a very long time. I told you. Nineteen sixty four, Barry Goldwater gets nominated and at the R and C Convention, the then governor of California. Edmund G. Pat Brown was watching being interviewed, and he said, and I'm quoting him, the stinch of fascism is in the air. End of quoting. When Reagan ran, one of the congress persons from either Missouri or Mississippi, I think it was Missouri Democrat said that Ronald Reagan has gotten his fascist precept from the pages of Mind comp George Soros liking George W. Bush to Joseph Gebels, the propaganda minister under Hitler. So they've been doing it a very long period of time. It's been on steroids, of course because of Donald Trump. Because Donald Trump dared to call him out, call him names, and to get people looking at the media in a far more discriminating and dismissive way. He's popularized the term fake news. So they abtutly despise this man. Barack Obama despised him. Remember when Barack Obama called out Trump at the White House correspondence dinner in twenty eleven, number fifty nine.
Speaker 9: Donald Trump, he's here tonight.
Speaker 21: Now.
Speaker 40: I know that he's taken some flat lately, but no one is happier, no one is prouder to put this birth certificate matter to rest to than the Donald, and that's because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter, like did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac? Say what you're will about, mister Trump, He certainly would bring some change to the White House. All kidding aside, obviously we all know about your credentials and breadth of experience. For example, Oh seriously, just recently, in an episode of Celebrity Apprentice at the Steakhouse, the men's cooking team did not impress the judges from Omaha Steaks.
Speaker 1: We'll finish this joke on the other side.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 1: You know, life moves fast, and staying sharp, focused and clear headed isn't always easy. That's why the same company that brings you Relief Factor has developed something new, think Factor. Think Factor is made to help you think clearer and perform better daily. It's a powerful blend of nutrients that unlock mental clarity and precision, nurture your memory, and boost your attention. With think Factor, brain power and performance finally meet for lasting daily results. Supercharge your memory and your mental sharpness. Your brain is, of course, your most valuable asset, powering your creativity, focus and daily performance. If you're feeling mentally foggy or not recalling things as quickly as you used to, think, Factor could be just what you need to reclaim your cognitive edge. I take it every single morning, helping with focus, remembering details and feeling more mentally energized and think factory results get better the longer it's taken. Eight hundred four Relief eight hundred to number four relief reliefactor dot com. That's Relief factor dot com.
Speaker 40: This is cooking scene did not impress the judges from Omaha Stakes, and there.
Speaker 6: Was a lot of blame to go around.
Speaker 40: But you, mister Trump, recognized that the real problem was a lack of leadership, and so ultimately you didn't blame Little John or Meet Loaf.
Speaker 7: You fired Gary Music.
Speaker 40: And these are the kind of decisions that would keep me up at night.
Speaker 1: Triple eight nine seven one sage Triple eight nine seven one seven two four three. I am Larry Other we are sale in the news channel. We have a few things to get to between now and the close of the program, President Trump, no love lost between the two of them. Here's what mister Trump said about the former president number fifty eight.
Speaker 17: Remember did you ever hear of a man named Barack Hussein Obama? He said, he said, we will never be a.
Speaker 9: Manufacturing country again.
Speaker 3: And he meant it.
Speaker 9: He meant it. We were.
Speaker 17: It was pathetic what had happened. Our businesses were stolen by foreign country. They're all coming back, They're coming roaring back. More automobile factors are being built in the United States right now than at any time in the history of our country.
Speaker 1: Regarding the economy, number forty seven.
Speaker 17: It's on fired in a very positive way, and they've skyrocket exports to the highest level in American history.
Speaker 9: Think of that, exports.
Speaker 16: Think of this.
Speaker 9: Think of what that means.
Speaker 17: Exports have gone to the highest level of history.
Speaker 9: That means somebody's doing a good job.
Speaker 17: Because we didn't have good exports two years ago, we didn't have anything like that.
Speaker 3: We were dead.
Speaker 17: The United States is on track to export unpreceded to two point five trillion dollars in goods this year alone, something everyone thought was impossible. Just a number like that was not even thinkable.
Speaker 9: I ever said it.
Speaker 17: I wouldn't have even said it, because even I didn't think we could.
Speaker 9: Do that well, but we did.
Speaker 1: Now, even this progressive Michigan congressional candidate who won the primary is concerned about the connection between winning and the DSA. So listen to this number fifty two. So when did you leave the Democratic Socialist of America.
Speaker 41: It was within the last month. I let my membership laps. I've got a lot of respect for DSA and the work that they're doing around the country, but I felt a need to make it very clear that the platform we're running on here is the one that has come up based on the conversations we're having across the seventh District.
Speaker 1: I let my membership lamps. I couldn't get down with abolishing the Senate. I couldn't get down with abolishing the courts. I'm not down with electing the president by the House of Representations. David Axelrod, the big Clinton, the big Obama advisor, talked about Francesca Hong. She is the one that won her primary for Wis constant governor and how she won. Time said we ought to abolish Thanksgiving number sixty five.
Speaker 42: So I think there are issues that unified Democrats, and then there are things that frankly divide them. I mean, I heard the gubernatorial candidate in Wisconsin on CNN with Caitlin Collins saying, you know, she would abolish Thanksgiving, you know, because she thought it was, you know, a politically incorrect holiday. Well, I don't think you're going to get a whole lot of Americans excited.
Speaker 4: My favorite holiday.
Speaker 1: I would vote against on that basis alone.
Speaker 42: Yes, well, I think there are actually people who will vote against her on that basis and some of the other stuff. I mean, I look at the Democratic Socialists of America a platform, and you know, some of it just seems completely ludicrous to.
Speaker 1: Me, and some of it seems completely ludicrous to John Fetterman, who's been saying it for a very long time. Bernie Sanders has been criticizing John Fetterman. John Fretnerman fired back at Bernie Sanders number thirty four.
Speaker 7: So now, like, I think it's entirely appropriate.
Speaker 20: I think it's a responsibility as a Democrat to call this out. But I just like to remind everybody watching right now, you know, Bernie Sanders will never represent any more than six hundred and forty thousand people in Vermont.
Speaker 7: That's all he's ever done. And he ever will do.
Speaker 20: You know, he's lost his he's never won an actual competitive election. And now why can't you know, stop giving me lectures on how to win?
Speaker 7: You know, Bernie's not flipping seats.
Speaker 20: He is helping install vollatle and dangerous kinds of candidates and now put you know, democratic seats at risk. You know, I flip, I've flipped seats. Now he's never done that thing. You know, I'm tired of his lectures, you know, overall, and now he claims that he's not a member of the Democratic Party. You know, why can't the DSA people just you know, they should just run and there's their own party. And now I think it's it's it's important to remind people, you know, who is driving a lot of this conversation.
Speaker 1: Speaking of who's driving a lot of this conversation, Secretary of State Marco Ruber Rubio. So you have evidence that all these mass protesters are from the same protest groups finance by who number twenty one.
Speaker 26: They were the same people you saw on the streets burning things in twenty twenty. They didn't flip it around and they become the pro hamas protesters, and they flip it around and within forty eight hours of Maduro's arrest have preprinted signs outside the courthouse demanding his release. Then they're out there doing the ICE stuff, attacking ICE agents. Organic about it, it is funded, it is organized, and Cuba is a part of that network and in some cases a critical part of that network. And it's a network they will weaponize against us, and they talk about it openly about how they will use that network to pressure American policy makers, not just here in the United States like Code Pink, but all over the world.
Speaker 1: Caitlin Clark dodged the question on protecting women's sports number twenty five.
Speaker 43: I think for us, like you know, it's not related discussion we really have in our locker room. I think it's for leagues and the governing bodies to work with their athletes to find solutions. But our focus is on basketball and that's what we talk about and how we can get wins, and obviously we didn't do that tonight, So you to find an area to.
Speaker 7: Improve in that way. Any reaction to the unders answered free.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 7: We'll go over to the zoom.
Speaker 1: We'll start with Chloe come back, the number one female tennis player in the world did not dodge the question on a phone call from a gentleman named Wan who said he wasn't gonna listen to me anymore because of a joke that I made. We're going to revisit that phone call. Triple eight nine seven one s H G E. Triple eight nine seven one seven two four three. And what is so difficult for this w NBA coach to say that men should not compeat against women? I'm Larry old yelds as you.
Speaker 23: Want to know.
Speaker 1: Triple eight nine seven one s A G E. Triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry Elder. We are sale in loose channel. This is the number one female tennis player in the world, number twenty six.
Speaker 16: Hi.
Speaker 22: The WTA recently announced that, you know, the players will take a one time gender test.
Speaker 27: How do you feel about that first pro league to go in that direction.
Speaker 44: I think it's really important the fairness in our tour, and it's always the biologically right. The man a way stronger than woman, so I feel like it would be not really fair for the woman to compete against biological man. So it's I believe it took them a little while to make the decision, and so she's.
Speaker 1: Against biological man competing against biological win. But this WNBA coach would beg a different number twenty.
Speaker 27: I know you don't have the fever again in the regular season, but coming out of the break, one of the big news stories has been Sophie Cunningham and the protest for her and protests against her. And you know, they had a national televised game today and Cheryl, you know, wore a shirt and it's just a conversation. I'm wondering, just what do you think about it? Do you do you think that's good for the league? Does it does it detract from the basketball?
Speaker 33: Is it?
Speaker 27: Is it just noise? I'm just wondering what your opinion is.
Speaker 13: I think thank you for that question. I think just in terms of how I'm seeing it is if I could answer with like, for me, sports is about belonging. It's about inclusivity. It's about allowing everyone to be their authentic self.
Speaker 1: So sports is all about inclusivity. Everybody should be their authentic self. She had no problem with biological men competing against biological women. The DSA wants to abolish the police. Tell that to Tupac Shakur number sixty four.
Speaker 30: And the main thing for us to remember is that the same crime element that white people are scared of, Black people are scared of the same crime element that white people fear.
Speaker 4: We fear.
Speaker 30: So we defend ourselves from the same crime element that they scared of.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 30: Why they waiting for the legislation to pass and everything? We next door to the killer, We next door to them, you know, because we up in with eighty in the building. All them killers that they letting out, they right there in that building. But it's better just because we're black.
Speaker 4: We get along with the killers or something.
Speaker 30: We get along with the rapeist because we black and we from the same what is that we need protection too?
Speaker 1: So you want to get rid of the police when polls show that black people want the police levels to be the same, if not higher, and blacks are disapportionately victimized by criminals. So what you're really saying is black people ought not have any defense against criminals because well, they're black, and the criminals are black, and the fact that they're praying on black people. It's not really your problem, is it? Because you don't live in a black neighborhood. Nice. Let's do this again tomorrow. God bless drive carefully.
Speaker 4: What can I say, my mile, big drop all across America.
Speaker 9: That's enough.
Speaker 4: Put down the mic. The Larry Elder Show,