Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college.
Speaker 1: You should get married.
Speaker 2: As young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point you would say, college chapter. Go start attning point. Yould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 1: I gave my.
Speaker 2: Life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 3: Here I am.
Speaker 1: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 2: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 4: All Right, welcome back to The Charlie Kirk Show. Hour two of our first show back in the new year. Never been so.
Speaker 5: Excited to see.
Speaker 4: The calendar flip from twenty twenty five to twenty twenty six.
Speaker 5: The new year.
Speaker 4: Lots to cover, and we have I think the most important journalists from the state of Minnesota and one of the most important journalists in the country. She did the fall of Minneapolis, which is truly important following the George Floyd riots. And she's a senior reporter from Alpha News. Liz Colin from Minneapolis, Minnesota, or at least thereabouts. Liz, Welcome to the Charlie Kirkshow it's good to see you again.
Speaker 6: Hi guys, Happy New Year. Good to see you as well. Thanks for having me a lot I'm here a lot to talk about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, we actually had reached out to you, I know, Blake and you were talking about.
Speaker 7: It back and forth. You're in high demand on.
Speaker 4: The Somalia fraud issue, and we did not know when we booked you that we were also going to be welcomed by the news that Tim Waltz is deciding not to run for reelection. What is the story behind the story here, Liz.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you guys, these last few weeks been a bit of a whirlwind in Minnesota. You could certainly say that with News and Politics, no doubt. Governor Tim Walls making it official actually just about an hour ago here that he will not seek reelection to a third term as governor. There have been many political scandals on his watch. We've been detailing all of them, but this billion dollar fraud scheme seemed to be the last straw in his case. Nine billion dollars in all and counting. We now have multiple federal investigations going on here in Minnesota. And yeah, compared to mainstream media, I think we've been one of the very few, is certainly the most prominent in the state of Minnesota criticizing that the governor. We have been for several years with our exclusive reporting. But we even showed up at that press conference today, our photo journalist, which it's really difficult to even call it a press conference, you guys, but Governor Walls took no questions at all. Alf News tried to get into the room, but we were told we were not on the list, so we could not.
Speaker 5: The governor.
Speaker 6: It's been years now since they've even responded to our requests for comment on any story. But really just a bizarre situation. If any of your viewers. We're seeing this at all play out on X you have walls coming off. I think quite angry. I think that's fair to say. He talked about how he was supposedly fighting fraud for his last seven years in office, which came off as a bit of a surprise to any of us paying attention, basically blaming Republicans and President Trump for all of this. Referring to Nick Shirley's viral video, which got an awful lot of attention, called that a right wing YouTuber and Nick Shirley was breaking into daycares.
Speaker 5: We have that we have.
Speaker 7: That's let's play it real quick. Let's play one seventy nine.
Speaker 8: We've got conspiracy theorist, right wing YouTubers breaking into our daycares, demanding access to our children. We've got the President of the United States demonizing our Somali neighbors and wrongfully confiscating funds that Minnesotans rely on. It's disgusting and it's dangerous.
Speaker 7: Now what comes to mind for me, Liz, is he can talk a big game there, he can say that, yet I feel like nothing confirms all of the theories and allegations going on in Minnesota. More than the fact Governor Wallace realizes I can't fix this in the eleven in the ten months till the next election, I have to drop out to give us a shot in this race. That seems like the greatest confirmation of all that there's a gigantic scandal here.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I think Blake pretty but paying attention, it certainly seems that that way that with what he's saying now, it's almost kind of opposite day. But we see that message again and again from the Governor's office. But you have some interesting maneuvering happening behind the scenes. And this is something we've been monitoring for months now. Even when Governor Walls announced in September that he would run for reelection for a third term, many were very surprised by that with all of the baggage that he carries in the state. But now it seems that it seems to be more and more truthful now and this is something we were hearing months ago that Senator Amy Klobashar will in fact be running for Minnesota governor. And then you have perhaps some backroom dealing going on that Walls would then be appointed to her Senate seat because She is not up for reelection until twenty thirty one, so there would be a special election in twenty eight but Walls would have some sort of swap out until then. This is all just sort of speculative at this point, but many of these Democrats, one could say that, you know, fraud has been happening on the watch of many Democrats here in Minnesota. It's been twenty years now since there was a statewide office held by a Republican in Minnesota. But they've been all very quiet. You did not see anybody really going to bat, if you will, for Governor Walls for these many weeks and months, and sometimes you know that silence speaks louder than anything else.
Speaker 5: So you know, this seems to be the first shoe to drop.
Speaker 4: And this swap out idea is fascinating because I could I could actually see that really coming to bear here. But the question then becomes where is accountability? So you've been doing the research and the investigations here, Liz in Minnesota. Who is most responsible? Obviously the buck stops with the guy at the top, But it seems like this fraud has you have to have so many people turn a blind eye to allow the fraud to go this long, this large, this widespread, Who needs to be held accountable?
Speaker 5: Next?
Speaker 6: I think it's a great point Andrew. In many ways, this this fraud is almost baked into the legislation that we see passed again and again at the state capital with these NGOs, these nonprofits that are formed. I'll just highlight some recent reporting over at Elphinews within the last few months, but a transportation company paid millions of dollars over what the Minneapolis School District was allowing. We find that these vans are either sitting for months on end, or in fact they're driving around town without any passengers in them at all. A Somali owned company, several small owned companies working for the Minneapolis School District. Well, it turns out that there is some legislation passed in twenty twenty three under a DFL trifecta so controlled by Democrats, that basically one hundred percent, one hundred percent of the reimbursement that is submitted to the federal government will go to the district and those companies. And what are the monitoring systems put in place for these you know, so called rides and service This is all of a sudden assigned to what they consider the homeless and highly mobile population in Minneapolis. So what do we see all of a sudden, there's a forty percent spike in homeless kids in Minneapolis. So when you really take a look at a lot of this, the math certainly does not add up, but has not been for years. But we continue to detail those stories over at ELPHA News from whistleblowers who've been trying to bring this to the attention of prosecutors of authorities for such a long time. I've interviewed recently just a TSA agent who detailed her time at the airport here how she would watch millions of dollars in cash and carry on luggage be flown out of MSP on a weekly basis by a couple of US Somali men, sometimes the same, sometimes different. And this was also cooperated by a former HSI agent who I then interviewed, who talked about how again and again they would present these cases to the US Attorney's office back then and there would be no prosecution at all, no charges. Very similar with congress Woman il Han Omar, we're hearing a lot about her again as President Trump continues to bring her up but marrying her brother, the fact that there are questions if she's even a US citizen. But so much of this, you know, has been reported before and not by the mainstream media. The mainstream media is very complicit in Minnesota.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 5: You guys know that.
Speaker 6: No that well with you know, perhaps the focus being more on what they do not report than what they do. And the Minnesota Star Tribune, Minnesota's largest newspaper, is run by a former Commissioner of Governor Tim Walls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Star Tribune has really just been exposed as a total It's.
Speaker 7: Been so great where they've been like they initially said, this is over you know, this is overreacting, there's nothing to see here, and then yeah, as it becomes real, they've had to pivot to Actually, we've been covering this for years. We've totally talked about that. It's very funny to see them squirm back and forth on this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's really It shows how important your investigations have been, Liz, and you know you're you want to. I wanted you on the show to make sure you know. With Nick Shirley, God bless him. We're very happy for Nick's the success he's having the virality of that video and what it's really unleashed nationwide. Second half of this hour, we're gonna be covering Washington Somali daycare fraud and other fraud in.
Speaker 5: The state of Washington. That's important.
Speaker 4: But you guys at Alphinus have been on this uh it for so long, and you've been so good.
Speaker 7: Howdy Blake here, you know, in moments like this, truth really matters. The truth was important to Charlie. So we want to share with you a new documentary that's caught our attention, not because it's political, but because it refuses to shy away from the questions that so many Americans are still asking. It exposes the truth. Thank You, Doctor Fauci is a hard hitting investigative docu thriller from award winning filmmaker Jenner First. He digs through thousands of documents, sits down with scientists, intelligence insiders, and whistleblowers, and exposes what may be one of the most significant public health cover ups of our lifetimes. This film isn't about scoring partisan political points. It's about transparency, accountability, and the courage to follow the evidence wherever it leads. If you've ever wondered what really happened behind closed doors. This is something you need to see for yourself. Angel Studios was the only platform willing to release it, and that's because you, not Hollywood, decide what gets made. Join the Angel Guild today at angel dot com, slash Charlie Kirk become a member and stream Thank you, Doctor Fauci.
Speaker 4: Today we have Liz Colin standing by and it's a before we bring her in. I want to play this clip of President Trump just went to just went ham on ilhan Omar in the Somali pirates play cut three, So.
Speaker 5: Maria up, pilots pirates.
Speaker 1: But what they are doing is they're stealing money from the American taxpayer, and every one of them should be forced to leave this country, including ill hand Omar, who's a total trip. And we're not gonna pay it anymore.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have Waltz GOP paid. We're not gonna pay them.
Speaker 4: Waltz needs to pay Trump just I mean, we can dream, we can dream. Liz Trump, I think is echoing the sentiment of a lot of Americans that we feel where we don't understand why we had to take in hundreds of thousands of somalions from a culture that doesn't share our values, doesn't assimilate very easily or seamlessly, and now we find out they're defrauding us.
Speaker 5: What can be done?
Speaker 4: And if you've investigated this as far as deportations, there's a new report, Liz just broke. I just saw it, so I don't expect you to know about it that even local Hilton hotels and Hampton Inns in the Minnesota or the Minneapolis area are declining ICE agents and DHS officers from getting hotel rooms because of the assumption is they're working to deport Somali's what can be done in that regard and what are people on the ground saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I actually did did see that report, and I was able to actually ride along with ICE just a couple of months ago. And this is how deep this all runs, you guys. I think this story is a good example. But I accompanied them on a ride along for a news story and they talked about just the growing frustration they have with Minnesota, how difficult their job is because you have so few counties in the state that cooperate with ICE. So instead of you know, doing these pickups at jails and prisons in Minnesota. Instead they have to go out into neighborhoods where they are met by these activists. And in fact, the Star Tribune has a live reporting feed where they go ahead and blast out where Ice is going to be next. So this has been going on now for months in Minnesota.
Speaker 5: But we went out starts.
Speaker 6: Yes, they actually are basically promoting this where Ice is going to be so they can be met by activists. But during our ride along, we picked up a former Minnesota state employee who was being paid six figures this by the state. Had worked for two different agencies and turns out was a convicted felon and it was was hired anyway and now faces deportation. And that was a story that we documented for elfin News. But but again you see this kind of at every turn, sort of this radical leftism that has taken hold in many agencies. And you know, I think that you know that that's a perfect example of something that has been playing out here as well.
Speaker 7: It's really interesting. Minnesota used to just be this very let's say, it was probably one of the best run blue states. It was a desirable one and you look at the map and we well know that people are fleeing California, fleeing Illinois, fleeing New York. But actually there's a lot of domestic out migration out of Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 7: People they can sense that it's going south. I wanted this is a bit of a swerve, but I thought you might have some thought on this. It just seems like every program in Minnesota very quickly can become this feeding frenzy for fraud. I know, you guys have a new paid leave law that just came into play. They added to their own they added their own payroll tax to the state on top of what you pay for Medicare, Social Security for paid leave, and you're eligible for it. If you are self employed, you can join into it. You can get a maximum of twenty weeks of family or medical leave. And so it seems to me like this is going to obviously present people an opportunity to incorporate a self employed business, declare that they're paying themselves a certain salary. He feels like, and then you yeah, and then you go on. You go on your leave for long COVID or whatever. You know your family member is sick, or you have any one of your four wives and infinite possible claims, and you can get a maximum of twenty weeks of leave a year. Fourteen hundred dollars a week is what the state will pay, So that's twenty eight thousand a year. Am I reading this right, Liz?
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, you're absolutely right, Blake, Blake, And that's what I was talking about, just sort of how this is baked into the legislation. In fact, people are actually calling on just a forensic audit overall of the Minnesota state budget at this point. I think there are five or six federal investigations now ongoing in Minnesota, and I think they will be taking a look at a lot of this. Republicans certainly have been raising alarms surrounding this new law that just went into to affect January first. You had Governor Walls in this so called I guess press conference today talking about how he's going to be back out in front of cameras tomorrow talking about how great this new law is, and there are many questions about fraud. Already thousands of people have been approved for this and speaking with small business owners, whether it's COVID or other mandates that were put in place on small business owners in Minnesota. They have expressed a serious alarm. The Chamber of Commerce, many departments came out against passing this. But again, this has been a Democrat controlled state for such a long time. You're right that tens of thousands of people have fled the state at this point, but Governor Walls, in the last seven years, it's really hard to understate, you know, how much has happened here, whether it's defunding the police, a lot of these mandates on small businesses, education scores really in the tank at this point, thousands of businesses closing in Minnesota in addition to people moving out. And we've all we've always been known, you know, for years as a welfare state, you know, the good people of Minnesota, whether it's Lutheran social services, Catholic charities taking people in. But this Somali part certainly has been different, and the evidence has pointed to that. It's about a hundred thousand they say Somalis in Minnesota. I've covered cases where they will be on the stand saying this is our culture. They consider themselves business people and this is under oath they're saying this. It's just it's totally different than anything we've seen before.
Speaker 7: Liz, you're quite the trooper. I would get out of Minnesota if I were you, But you're there. You're covering it for us, and I suspect we're going to get a lot of material from it in the weeks to come. Thank you for very much for coming on.
Speaker 5: Thanks Liz, Thank you guys. Hey, everybody.
Speaker 4: Balance of Nature's Whole Health System supplements are the perfect resolution for the new year. If you want to get in a better place in your health journey, you need to check out Balance of Nature and their Whole Health system. Bounce of Nature Whole Health System supplements are versatile. Two scoops of fiber and spice mixed easily into drinks, adding a warm, aromatic depth. You can also open three of your fruits supplement and mix the powder into a smoothie or sprinkle three of the veggie supplement over a savory dish. Bounce of Nature's Whole Health System supplements feature ingredients like pacilium, husk, flax seed, cinnamon, turmeric, feno, greek, mango, pineapple, wild blueberries, chittaki, mushrooms, spinach, kale, KaiA, pepper, and more. Supplements include forty seven ingredients of one hundred percent whole fruits, vegetables, spices and fibers, perfect for your daily routine. Balance of Nature is an amazing, amazing way to supplement your health journey to make sure you are as healthy as you can be. In twenty twenty six, this new Year's lock in fifty percent off for one year when you subscribe to the Whole Health System Supplements is a preferred customer. Go to Balance of nature dot com again. Balance of Nature dot com fifty percent off for one year when you subscribed to the Whole Health System Supplements as a preferred customer. Do it now. I'm excited to have our next guest on this Jonathan Choe. He is an amazing journalist who is part of TPUSA front Lines team doing the sort of gorilla on the ground journalism that the mainstream news media refuses to. And now Jonathan has I mean, he's done amazing work for Turning Point for years, but he is uncovered the extent of Somali fraud in the state of Washington. So Minnesota has gotten a lot of the attention. But this fraud, in this tendency by specific community in specific kinds of states, expands well beyond Minnesota. We've heard Ohio, and Jonathan's on the ground in Washington exposing it there. Welcome to the show, Jonathan Schoe Frontline CPUSA.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, you so give us the rundown here. So this fraud has been going on for who knows how long, and you are uncovering it. And it appears that instead of like we're in Minnesota, they are. We've Tim Wallas is saying he's not going to run for reelection. We have a new socialist mayor of Seattle, Katie Wilson, who's promising to probably make things worse. Tell us, give us the lay of the land. What's the state of things in Washington.
Speaker 10: Well, first of all, credit to Nick Shirley, who busted this story wide open in Minnesota and again this morning Tim Walls finally saying he's no longer going to run for governor. Shirley's coverage had a lot to do with that. That's what also inspired though our coverag sure in Washington. As soon as that story, you know, broken Minnesota last week, independent journalist Cam Higbee, along with citizen journalists Kristen Magnuson and I, decided we needed to start looking here, Magnuson busted an entire list identified more than five hundred Somali run daycares. What we did was simply process of elimination. We went through the inspection histories. Anything with red flags serious violations, we decided to go after and we did a divide and conquer approach. So after just only four days now and nearly forty Somali daycares from Seattle to Kent to Auburn to Sea Tech, all over South King County, we've uncovered what appears to be possible signs of Somali daycare fraud. In at least four cases, the daycare was officially registered with the state of Washington, but when we knocked on the door, either no one came to the door and only spoke to us through a ring camera and said no, no daycare here, never registered, or the person ran us off the property saying no daycare go away.
Speaker 4: Wow, And you guys are definitely I want I want the audience to understand just how much you guys have ruffled feathers in the state of Washington. Throw up one for four. This is NBC National. NBC is posting about your guys's reporting, saying that, you know, essentially trying to downplay who you are. Far right, you know, YouTubers, independent journalists so called, are now harassing local daycares because they happened to be Somali?
Speaker 5: Is that the truth?
Speaker 4: You heard Tim Walt saying something similar Jonathan, with you know, basically calling him a conspiracy theorist and a right wing YouTuber trying to downplay the significance of this work. What are you doing that's getting under their cross so much, Jonathan, Well.
Speaker 10: It does seem like that seems to be the playbook initially, at least for these democratic elected officials and also the left wing corporate media. It's pretty much denied, dismiss, and then try to discredit. But at the end of the day, we have official public documents. You referenced Katie Wilson, the new mayor of Seattle. Just a few days ago. We went to her inauguration and she pretty much admitted that her social media post right after this story broke where she called, you know, all the people knocking on the doors of the Somali daycares to figure out whether or not actual fraud was happening.
Speaker 1: She referred to them as extremist.
Speaker 10: Influencers, and when Higbee confronted her and I confronted her, she admitted she was talking about me.
Speaker 1: So we're clearly living rent free in her head.
Speaker 10: But again all joking aside the fact that a sitting official does not only includes the mayor of Seattle. This time, I'm talking about the Washington State Governor, Bob Ferguson, along with Attorney General Nick Brown. Instead of calling for a robust investigation into the Somali daycares, they're now playing defense.
Speaker 1: They're pointing fingers at President Trump. They're calling us harassers.
Speaker 10: So again I think, uh, there's clearly a coordinated effort going on.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 4: We have that clip Jonathan of the New She was just sworn in this morning, right, a couple of days ago, Cody Wilson. Okay, so she's just sworn in. She's an act. When we say she's a socialist, she's actually a socialist. She she's proud of this because herself she's a part of the Democrats Socialists of America. She narrowly won her election over the incumbent there. It was just a you know, I guess more of a traditional Democrat.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: Well, here's one sixty six Seattle Americ Katie Wilson calling Jonathan Choe and Cam Higby extremist influencers, which is, it's a bold claim one sixty six.
Speaker 1: So bad.
Speaker 7: Everyone has a place in Seattle, this is your city.
Speaker 5: That is that you belong here.
Speaker 3: As you put it, extremeistly influencers have a place in Seattle, John Well.
Speaker 5: I asked her. She said in.
Speaker 2: Her speech that everybody has a place in Seattle. And I said, Katie, you said everyone has a place in Seattle, does that include.
Speaker 7: As you put it, extremist influencers?
Speaker 2: And she worked at you and she said, well, there's one standing right there, so I guess so.
Speaker 7: And then he's calling me an extremist influence.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 10: Again I triggered that post apparently, and.
Speaker 3: Then I asked her if her administration will investigate Somebali daycare fraud and she literally started pushing me away. All right, staff mushered me away. So it's all on camera. We simply stood in line. We just wanted to ask her basic questions. But Katie Wilson and her administration afraid of questions basically, yeah, terrified questions.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: Good for you, Jonathan, I mean, you know, Minnesota's getting all the attention, but Washington is an absolute hotbed of extreme, actual extremists on the left. They're going to ruin that stity. This is a state that is a proud capitalist past. I mean, you've got Boeing, you've got Starbucks, you've got Microsoft, there's Amazon. This is a proudly capitalist state and it's kind of got this. People don't understand this, Like the Seattle area has this kind of Scandinavian heritage as well, like very intrepid entrepreneurs, very self sufficient people. It's getting completely annihilated from the you know, the I would say, from progressive left, but the tax base, the massive inflation, influx of foreigners, the traffic in Seattle is horrendous now by the way, but it's just I shocked at how much fraud we've explored, and we've discovered already in Minnesota, but how much we're about to discover in Washington State. And the question that I then have, Jonathan, is that instead of investigating it, they're showing you away. What is the reticence with actually investigating this fraud?
Speaker 10: Great question you've got to ask them, And I want to be very clear, you know, people like me, Cam Higbee, Kristen Magnuson, and all the other citizen journalists who've been digging. It's because the Washington State Department of Children, Youth and Families, the actual agency get this that not only funds these Somali daycares, but is also supposed to investigate the daycares.
Speaker 1: Well, they're not doing their job.
Speaker 10: I mean, we've reached out to DCYF numerous times now. They're not returning our requests for comment. I called them several times. Their voicemail box is still full. So the best part of this is that DCYF also on the web page put out a statement basically advising daycares on how to respond to all the people making inquiries. But there's no place at all on the website right now to make complaints about suspicious Somali daycares.
Speaker 5: That's by design.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it does seem that way, And that's exactly what the Washington State geopiece at Jim Walsh, Travis Couture, two state representatives now also leading the charge here trying to look into it's actually happening. They've gone, as you know, so far to say this is essentially a kickback scheme. We've also uncovered that a lot of the Somali daycares have donated to Democratic candidates, not conservative Republican candidates, but Democratic candidates. So it's this vicious cycle that they're alleging. So again we are at the very early stages of this investigation. In fact, Nick Shirley is a friend of ours. We've invited him, he might come here. We've talked to other journalists across the country. We are urging more eyes on this state.
Speaker 4: You know, it's shocking, and I want to get back to this idea. I mean, I lived in Seattle. I went to the University of Washington, and when I was there, it was, like I said, proudly capitalists. This was a people that knew how to run. It was kind of like Minnesota where it formerly used to be this sort of well run blue state. It functioned, there was order, kind of the old Charlie used to talk about this all the time with the old Democrats at ran Chicago. They knew how to run a city. Yeah we're Democrats, but it was sort of like the.
Speaker 5: Old school version.
Speaker 4: And now you're getting whether it's New York or Minnesota, you've got a basically a communist running Chicago. Now you've got a communist, we'll just keep it what it is. A socialist running Seattle. I mean, this is a really scary trend that we're seeing socialist Seattle, communist, socialist running Chicago, socialist running New York. I don't know what the heck is going on Minnesota, but they're basically trying to give away every single dollar that comes into the coffers. And it is going to play out exactly how we know it's going to play out, where rampant fraud, rampant fleecing of the tax taxpayers and residents that are productive are going to flee the state. It's just there's there's no you mentioned this in Minnesota. New York's moving to Florida and other places. Illinois filling up Phoenix. I can tell you that the city's full of Chicagoans that have fled this date. Have you have you felt that already in just what kind of in the last couple of years, Jonathan, And now it's going to get worse in Seattle. Are you seeing businesses starting to flee the state? Are you seeing people flee the state?
Speaker 10: Absolutely, the exodus has already begun. Just look at the data and the numbers downtown Seattle, the commercial real estate, the vacancies are an all time high. You have property values starting to drop. You have people now you know, for example, Amazon and Meta, they were going to expand in Seattle, but instead they're moving to nearby Bellevue, which is only fifteen minutes away, which is safer, which has is pro police, and is simply a better run city. So what's happening now again in Washington? The concern is that all the patriots who were common sense have now left and there's no one left to fight. And maybe it is all by design that the GOP you know, continues to you know, pass these insane policies, frustrating common sense folk, and the folk who are going to challenge them, they're no longer we're here to do that. So again, a lot of theories happening right now. But I'm seeing again the data and I'm seeing people now voting with their feet.
Speaker 1: And that's what's happening in Washington.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you saw that. You see that in California too. It's like if all the people would have just stayed and fought in California, you know, we probably could have won back calf honestly, I mean it. It's a bittersweet, you know, pilled a swade.
Speaker 7: I maybe we could have won back Oh I do.
Speaker 4: I mean if you if you go back to the nineties, I mean, people are starting to flee the state California in the nineties. I mean we're talking millions of people over the last twenty five years, thirty years.
Speaker 7: You can see how many votes we lost mine.
Speaker 5: Wow, I mean, yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 4: I know, call me a uh you know, conspiracy theories if you want. But I actually it is a problem though, because and then you know, states like Arizona get benefited from Texas, Florida, A lot of a lot of red states are benefiting. Jonathan Shoe, I know you are midway on this investigation. Please come back when you conclude it. We want to we want to platform a showcase it make sure the world knows TPOA front lines Jonathan show great American.
Speaker 1: Thank you thanks for dropping the story week take it us.
Speaker 9: This is Lane Schoenberger, chief investment officer and founding partner of y REFI. It has been an honor and a privilege to partner with Turning Point and for Charlie to endorse us. His endorsement means the world to us, and we look forward to continuing our partnership with Turning Point for years to come. Now hear Charlie in his own words, tell you about why Refi.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you guys about why refight dot com. That is why are e f y dot com. Why refi is incredible private student loan debt in America told us about three hundred billion dollars. Hy refi is refinancing distress or defaulted private student loans. You can finally take control of your student loan situation with a plan that works for your monthly budget. Go to yrefight dot com. That is why refight dot com. Do you have a co borrower, why reef I can get them released from the loan. You can skip a payment up to twelve times without penalty. It may not be available at all fifty states. Go to yrefight dot com. That is why are ef wy dot com. Let's face it, if you have distress or defaulted student loans, it can be overwhelming because of probably loan debt. So many people feel stuck. Go to y refight dot com. That is y r e f y dot com, Private Student Loan debt Relief, wyrefight dot com.
Speaker 4: In the meantime, Blake, you went up to the Great Frozen North and you survived.
Speaker 7: Yes, I did.
Speaker 5: For the break, What'd you do?
Speaker 7: I read that Hideous Strength in We kept Yeah, we kept read. We kept talking about it with the ad and that was the only one I hadn't read.
Speaker 5: So I went to read A Hillsdale nor is it.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's very strange. It's it's not exactly it's it's a dystopian novel like the others in that listing in nineteen eighty four Brave North, but it's a lot weirder. It has King Arthur related elements that pop up halfway through. Weird, very weird.
Speaker 5: Well, I now need to take the Hillsdale.
Speaker 7: Course exactly, which you might need to read the prelude books too. It's it's a little less weird if you it's the end of a trilogy. If you're reading it as your only book in that trilogy, you ever read the first two, it's got to be one of the weirdest books you've ever I.
Speaker 4: Stayed in Phoenix and I I shot off thousands of dollars that I didn't pay for them. But we went to this house and we got there with the kids and they had literal fireworks with the mortar shells, you know, like five inch and seven inch Chris, New Year's fireworks. New Year's yeah, New Year's Yeah. I mean there was other houses doing it. I think it's fairly common.
Speaker 7: I thought you were gonna say, like thousands of dollars worth of Ammo, like you went right. That sounds very Arizona.
Speaker 5: That would have been very cool. But we just fired them off. It was pretty fun.
Speaker 4: The kids enjoyed it, And I will tell you I had a legitimate celebration. Is that probably the first that apparently it's very illegal in Arizona.
Speaker 5: I didn't do it, well, I did it.
Speaker 7: You're throwing all the blame on your own children.
Speaker 5: It was my children.
Speaker 7: Very suspicious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And the house that we were at, I can either confirm nor deny that this story I've just told is.
Speaker 5: True, but it's true, and it was.
Speaker 4: But I will tell you I had a legitimate celebration. I was so ready for twenty twenty five, twenty twenty five to be over. It was just a terribly tragic year, and we missed Charlie and it's time to turn the page and have a new start. It really was so revisiting this topic. Thomas Massey threw up at one eighty five. He tweeted out, wake up, Maga. Venezuela is not about drugs. It's about oil and regime change. This is not what we voted for. And to that, Blake, your your response is.
Speaker 7: I think it's very funny that Trump comes out and basically says, he's like, we did this to take the oil. We're taking all the oil from Venezuela, and then everyone's pointing and saying, don't be tricked, this is about oil.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I do think that there there is a little bit of this going on.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'll be honest, I think there's.
Speaker 4: A little bit of We have the legal precursor with drugs and narco trafficking, and we have the indictments, and he's an illegitimate person.
Speaker 5: That's you know, But.
Speaker 4: This is about kind of I would say, this is about two things. I'm gonna say, one that is provable, one that is a bit conspiratory, one that's provable. This is about the messy business of empire, and people don't like to hear it.
Speaker 5: But America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're not an empire in sort of a classical Roman sense, but we are an economic behemoth and we are a hedgemon. And there are threats to the hegemony. Right there is the bricks nations. There's Iran, Russia, China that are working to forge inroads in the Western hemisphere, gain access to mineral rights, gain access to friendly dictators that will allow them to use their countries as play things. And you've got by the way, people, people don't understand how insidious the Cuban intelligence arm is really. They they have massive presence in the United States but also throughout South America.
Speaker 5: It's their one X. Let's not go to it's there one export. What's there?
Speaker 7: Okay? They done?
Speaker 5: All right, just hear me out.
Speaker 4: So you've got all these You've got all of these countries that have a presence that are not friendly to the United States in Venezuela and here we have an opportunity to depose a dictator. You have legal ability to do it, and there is a larger hemispheric rationale economically to do it.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: Secondly, and this is where I'm gonna get your real eye rolls. More so than the Cubans. There is a story, and I would be remiss if I didn't bring it up that suggests that Trump is because you've got these voting systems with the origin stories in Venezuela.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is going on on the internet.
Speaker 4: So if you don't want to hear it, you know, maybe maybe maybe you know, that's fine, that's your I'm not saying I endorse it. I'm just saying people are saying. Many people are saying Smartmatic and Dominion have origin stories, or at least one of them does in Venezuela. And the idea is that President Trump is doing this actually is some sort of three D chess move to find out the truth about the twenty twenty election. Good luck you, Smartmatic, smart Maatic the one.
Speaker 7: I hope that's not the case, because I don't think if an American troop gets killed and it turns out that they did this, I would to go after Dominion. I think that would be a catastrophic error.
Speaker 4: Listen, it's smart Matic apparently. Anyways, So the point is that is a one of the theories circulating is that there are you know, Emerald Robinson, I think was one of the people that has reported on this just saying house and Habit did a whole thing on it. I saw it was going around. People need to be aware that would be bad. I don't think that they're going to you know, state this publicly, but I do think that, you know, President Trump and starts posting on true social about the twenty twenty election right after Maduro.
Speaker 7: I think the most interest well, he always posts about the twenty twenty election. I think what's most interesting to me is that is the take that they told Trump, President Trump, that we're doing this for oil, and the math doesn't quite work out in that way. Like Venezuela has a lot of oil, but it's not very good oil. It's not as profitable to extract as America's own oil. And also, since we're a net energy exporter, we don't necessarily love of way lower oil prices. It's more complicated. Uh, But that they told President Trump this to kind of sell him on it, because he does like that more mercenary attitude. He like, you know with Ukraine, where they're saying, okay, support Ukraine, but then we'll get this rare Earth's deal. You get this more straightforward thing out of it, or how he's always said, we should have taken it rax oil. They almost need to sell him on any foreign intervention by saying, oh, oh yeah, and we can take the oil too, and then he gets more easy as about it.
Speaker 5: You did see that.
Speaker 7: Well, they're they're doing it for the reasons you stayed of keep out China, or box in Cuba, or spread democracy or or what have you.
Speaker 4: We got an email from Mike c apparently Danny's telling me all that your emails are pro Trump anti Massy. So great, it says, great job, Andrew and Blake. Please with Trump's actions in Venezuela, long overdue, tired of the years of talk from week politicians executing a fake war on drugs, the cartels and the third world thugs behind it. Let this be a lesson to Mexico, Colombia and Cuba. And I do think there is a point here, you know, and you saw Marco Rubio said it. Well, if for those those of you in the world that still want to mess around with America and you think that Trump's just a man of talk and press conference, that's not it. He is a man of action and there will be consequences. I still want to make sure that this plays out the right way. We don't get over extended that the transition can happen to a friendlier government to the United States. We can have an actual, real thriving Venezuela. That would be great. If and if there's a lot, there's a lot.
Speaker 7: Between now and it's it's good. If it goes well, yeah, it's bad. If it goes badly, I know well. Winners win well blues.
Speaker 9: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com.