Speaker 1: Today's show sponsored by Lear Capital, the precious metals leader since nineteen ninety seven and only company I trust and recommend to my family, friends and viewers. Visit Lear Alex dot com.
Speaker 2: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies. Cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin. It's the Alex Marlowe Show.
Speaker 1: The Alex marlow Show, and I'm glad you're here. We've got a busy one today. We're going to get into the latest on the SPLC, which has been revealed to be a AstroTurf organization funding all sorts of far right violence. I've got some more updates on the Virginia referendum that would redistrict the state to benefit Democrat that is highly illegal and should be overturned.
Speaker 3: It gives you some up to It's there, some more well cap the content.
Speaker 1: I've got a crazy Hassan Piker clip for you the Democrats News Star. But first we're back at it. We're back at it with a update from the Iran War, the biggest story of the day, and we'll start with the president of the United States, who, I might add, decided yesterday to promote the book Breaking the Law. Very strange, so Donald Trump endorsed the book. He gave me the most unbelievable endorsement, my third book New York Times bestseller on law fear that targeted his family and will target future Republicans. He gave me the best endorsement ever, but then did no promotion of the book while it was on the shelves. But he decided yesterday, for no apparent reason, to promote the book for me. So thank you, mister President. I appreciate it, though I would love to figure out what inspired him to decide to throw your humble host a bone.
Speaker 3: But it's nice. But it's a good book, and it is relevant.
Speaker 1: Because it does map out the playbook they will use to attack all of you and your favorite hosts and your favorite politicians should the Democrats seize power. More than that later in the show, But back to the topic at hand, Ron is having a very hard time figuring out who their leader is the president truth, they just don't know. The infighting is between the hard liners who have been losing badly on the battlefield and the moderates who are not very moderate at all, but gaining respect is crazy. We have total control over the Straight of War Mouse. No ship can enter or leave without the approval of the United States Navy. It is sealed up tight until such time as Iran is able to make a deal. Exclamation point, exclamation point, exclamation point, thank you for your attention to this matter, President Donald J.
Speaker 3: Trump.
Speaker 1: So he says that basically, the ceasefire is over. It's what it is, and I wish I coud interpret it more charitably, but not over and over for the not good reasons. So now we have seen a back and forth that's taken place in terms of the US Navy being ordered to shoot and destroy any small boats attempting to drop mines and Straight of War Mouse, they're instructed to shoot with no hesitation. The President's also directed mind sweepers to intensify operations in the area, and I'm told that this could take up to six months to clear all the minds.
Speaker 3: Not good. So this is going to be.
Speaker 1: Tripling the effort to sweep minds which is already taking place that I brought up on the show numerous times. So the tensions with Iran going up, and that's not a great sign for markets and for vibes. Dow is down a little bit, oil is up a little bit, as you can imagine, even though gas prices overall are still down, but some of those effects are lagging, and they're still entirely too high overall to make Americans feel good. But the President is not satisfied with the progress, and he is going to put his foot on the gas, so to speak. Interesting that he knows that there are hardliners and moderates, which comports with some of the establishment media's reporting earlier in the week that it's actually very chaotic at the top of the Iranian regime and directly contrast to what I was told by the alleged Middle East experts on the BBC when I was on a couple of weeks ago, that there is total unanimity amongst the leadership in the IRGC and Iran's government, that they're all in the same page. It could never not be on the same page. They're all interchangeable and they all agree on everything. So the president's saying that's not the case. But we know it is clear that it's very difficult to negotiate with the Iranians, and we're certainly seeing a We're seeing Trump amp up the aggression. Other things that is noteworthy. Iran is apparently now getting some of the toll money that they were angling for from the straight tolls. Now, personal level, I don't mind Iran taking a toll so long as the whole operation is coordinated by the United States and is basically a gift coming from US saying that you can get some toll money, but provided you don't do any more damage to the United States and to the global economy and to enrich any more uranium and loaded up on those intercontinental ballistic missiles that they've still been developing despite Trump's insistence they stopped doing that over a year ago. So here is what I'm being told, and this is from pretty high level sources. I got to say that I cannot name on the show, but I'm told that really the hold up with the negotiations is exactly what you would think.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: How long of a moratorium the Iranians would agree to you for enrichment. So some of the Iranians are apparently the hardliner so to speak, won a three year they would compromise it a three year ban. That makes a lot of sense. What is going to happen. It is twenty twenty six. Can I get the Jeopardy music teed up? What happens in the year twenty twenty nine, Ladies and gentlemen, there will be a different president of the United States. So that's what Iran wants, basically saying Trump, we will not enrich so long as you're president, but as soon as you're out, we're back on it. And so Trump says, we want a twenty year ban, which seems like a good number because a lot can happen between now.
Speaker 3: Twenty year. To me is kind of infinity.
Speaker 1: It's kind of as a twenty year ban, who knows what the world's going to look like, And that's plenty of time. If we are careful, for meticulous and if we're effective with our policy towards Iran, in twenty years time, they could be just normalized in players in the regular global economy, the way that we've been doing things with Saudi Arabia and the UAE and Guitar and other Arab nations in the region, who have just becoming part of the global economy in a major way. So could Iran be that way in twenty years. I think it's a high enough likelihood. I like that number. I think it's a perfectly adequate number. And so the debate is how long so we're they gonna net out? Hopefully it's to the higher end of that spectrum. But if Iran release digs in, and then the question is are they digging in or are they slow walking? The slow walking is significant possibility because you see what's happening in the American media today. I woke up today not quite as hot of a news day as a couple days earlier in the week. And when I woke up, I got to see a lot of stories about how Americans are now pinching pennies again because of energy costs, and I think that's real. I think that's a real thing. People diverting some of their funds, they're rebudgeting because gas prices are too high. I'm seeing stories about how Trump's economic approval is that it's lowest number since in this term at least, and maybe overall, and all this is, of course war related. Iran is carefully scrutinizing these headlines and the air of the belief. I can guarantee you I don't have the benefit of talking to them firsthand. But I can guarantee you that they know that the longer this thing goes out, the more chaos, the more trouble it causes President Trump at home. And that's the goal for them is the longer they can hold out, they feel like the better outcome they're going to get. So they want this thing to drag out. They move slow anyway, and they wanted to drag out because they know that America has to win the war of messaging at home. This is sort of a Vietnam Reducks in a lot of ways. The President has to go back. He's to convince half of his own base, the Magabase, and then all of the people who have disagreed with him in the past. That is a very tough thing. It's a very tough thing to do. And credit to the President for doing it as best he can. There's also been a shake up at the top of the Navy. Trump has removed the head of the Navy. He's replaced him with Hung cow who is a regular on our Bright Part News daily show in series XM. That we have so someone who communicates with us, So it seems like it's an improvement. But a Navy Secretary John Fhalen has been oustered from his position effective yesterday, and a lot of this has to do with tensions with Pete Heggsath. So this is a w for Pete Hegsath, which I think is generally good. I've been trusting Hegxeth a lot on this stuff. He's earned a lot of my respect during this process. Also pretty communicative with us, but he thinks Phalan is moving too slowly on shipbuilding reforms and he's had a He's irritated the Defense Department by trying to go around heg seth straight to Trump, which I understand that any level of insubordination is not going to be a good look. It's going to cause a lot of tension, and I hate that sort of drama in an organization. I think Trump is probably more tolerant of it than others, but Pete hegg sth not tolerant of it, it seems, and pushed him out. Pentegon, a spokesperson announced that Hank cow is coming in. He was the acting he's the acting secretary now he's under secretary. Before fine with this, seems like a bright part guy. There's also notes about Phalan being on a Jeffrey Epstein plane flight, which who even knows what that means, but certainly something that could be used against you if you were This is the problem. If you don't have a clean slate, if you're in a glasshouse, you can't cast stones. So if you're gonna beast with people, maybe you did nothing. But the problem is that if you have any skeletons in your closet. In Washington, it's a town that operates on leverage in order to execute on power. So that's what's going on. So the war's evolving, naval standoff going on both countries now going back and forth, and some accused piracy. I'll play a clip we come back from Caroline Levitt saying that Aron's now engaging in piracy in the area. So, sadly a step back, but hopefully only a momentary one, and hopefully good news ahead. All right, but I'm gonna tell you what to do because of all this chaos. If you take my recommendation when I started telling you about how I am buying silver because of this right now, a lot of folks in the now are looking at silver numbers or I popping some experts heeed hitting one hundred and fifty dollars an ounce this year Bank of America. This could be double that, three hundred dollars by the year end. Why is that silver is a fuel the modern world. So if you want up silver panels, electric vehicles, AI data centers, they don't work without it. It's critical for advanced electronics and frankly for a national defense systems too. The reality is silver's a strategic industrial resource. The power is just about everything we rely on, So it makes sense as the headline suggests, that silver could be one of the best buying opportunities this year. If you're considering silver, there's only one number to call. It's the folks at Lear Capital, my partner's on the show eight hundred nine two two two two five five. Because they are educators. It will give you a free gold and silver report. You will see if you qualify for up to twenty thousand dollars in bonus silver. Eight hundred nine two two two two five five is the number call right now. Operators are standing by ready to educate you on silver in gold eight hundred nine two two two two five five or lear Alex dot com is their website leirlex dot com. From my friends at Lear capital right now, our Jewish friends feel forgotten. There's a Jewish woman named Esther, and I'd like to tell you about her. In her home in Israel, Estra is living through days and nights of fear, sirens sounding, rockets screaming through the sky, long stretches spent in a bomb shelter. Eighty four years old, Esther's elderly, fragile and alone. Imagine that no help, no food deliveries, no medical care, no one knocking at the door in a warzone. But because of friends like you, Esther is not alone. Through the fellowship, you were there, bringing food, meeting urgent needs and reminding Jewish people like Esther you are not forgotten in times of fear and uncertainty. Your compassion brings hope and help. Esther asked that you hear these words to those who give. You were doing a very great mitzvah, a good deed you give from your hearts. May God protect you your prayers for God's protection and for the piece of Jerusalem. Give Jewish people like Esther hope. Stand with Israel in prayer by visiting support IFCJ dot org. That support IFCJ dot org one thing that's a silver lining to the Iran war dragging out a little bit. Is the country that's suffering the most is China, and I think this is probably an ad of benefit to the war itself, but also might compel us to drag things out longer than necessary, and I hope not.
Speaker 3: But China is a major.
Speaker 1: Buyer of Iranian oil and a lot of their economic interests are based on keeping the Straight open. Chi Jinping stepped in and has suggested that they need to open up the Straight so that China can benefit. It handles about twenty percent of global oil shipments go through That's straight, and China is the major beneficiary of all that, plus a lot of Chinese goods in general. Are going back and forth on that. But is noteworthy that Chijinping publicly demand the reopening of the Strait to normal traffic, applying pressure on Iran, and Iran is losing allies like Iran even lost the Taliban as an ally, so the Taliban's mad because Iran is bombing other Arab nations and Taliban not generally moral paragons, like hey, what's going on here?
Speaker 3: You guys got to stop?
Speaker 1: But they said the straits impossible to the opening the straits impossible, and the talks have been rejected. But there's all just trash talk. You're trash talking people, the Iranians. But unfortunately not a lot of good news to report this morning. I will say the White House is talking tough and I'll hear some of this. Let's play the Press Secretary Caroline Levett play cut eighteen.
Speaker 4: Gentlemen, Iran has gone from having the most lethal navy in the Middle East to now acting like a bunch of pirates. They don't have control over the Strait. This is piracy that we are seeing on display. And the naval blockade that the United States has imposed continues to be incredibly effective. And to be clear, the blockade is on ships going to and from Iranian ports, and the point of this is the economic leverage that we maintain over or on now right.
Speaker 1: So they are acting like pirates, and I think that's noteworthy because it's also a weak look. I think that word is deliberate, because it makes them seem like they're a roade nation and not really to be taken seriously and to be dominated, which is gonna be a lot of the talk in Washington these days. Senator Tubberville spoke pretty clearly about this directly to the President on Fox Business Play Cut fourteen Team.
Speaker 5: The one thing that I'd love for him to do is take a big map and circle about twenty targets and don't let them put people around the targets. Just put twenty twenty targets on. Say listen, we're gonna block you. We're gonna keep you from getting anything in or out, and then we're gonna take away your money. And then every once in a while, I'm gonna hit one of these targets and you're not gonna know which one we're gonna hit, and we're gonna hit them one at a time and just put the pressure on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hit them one a time.
Speaker 1: Put the pressure on They've been devastating a lot of ways. But of course that might make it seem as though it's gonna be a longer road to be able to to get to a sort of long lasting piece. But I do think we had a few more weeks to go, so maybe the move is to just be a little tougher. Maybe it's time to get tough, to quote one of Trump's books, and we're going to continue to track how so many people in the American media, both throughout the political spectrum, are aligned against the president and are trying to side with their allies. The latest person to throw their hat in that ring is Pete boot Edge Edge Edge Edge. He's on Stephen Colbert Show that used to be a comedy show and now is just a political puntry show. Completely cut seventeen guys, how do.
Speaker 3: You view America's role in the world.
Speaker 6: Diminished? Sadly? I mean, you know, when I was a student, it was just understood that the US was the leading nation in the world, not just the biggest, not just the richest, not just the most powerful, but the country that people look to because of our values as well is because of our strength. And now under Donald Trump, there are by some measures, more people around the world who trusts China to do the right thing than the United States.
Speaker 1: So China good, America not as good as China, even though China is the ones who are suffering the most. And just how do we forgive China for inflicting a pandemic on the rest of the planet just five six years ago from a lab growing viruses?
Speaker 3: We justly forgive them for that trying to murder.
Speaker 1: Us with fentanyl that they get south of our border, that gets brought up through our open southern border and then kills one hundred thousand plus Americans every single year. They're trying to literally kill us right now. With that, they've got a genocide going on. They're racist people, they're a anti women people. It's just overall, I don't don't understand this. So China is more respected. It's more respected because of one thing. I don't see it up here, guys. One of the things that is remarkable about this is that they're complimenting a genocidal regime because they hate Trump so much. Mark that down, all right. I'm gonna share with you something I was doing. Some I did yesterday yes Y's Day. I hit some golf balls and I went for a run and that man, I was gonna hit my some power led. My good friend of Tom Kerber, He's got the super Palm ten fifty for me. He's got other great products as well. I use on my knee, which I did yesterday, lower back as well, and I'm feeling better.
Speaker 3: It's just what I.
Speaker 1: Want at home because non invasive, no drugs, nothing addictive.
Speaker 3: I don't need to go to a doctor's office.
Speaker 1: It's all with the science of photobiom photo biomodulation, red light therapy. This is in vogue right now, you guys know. It is the super Palm ten fifty. It's impressive deeper light penetration to stimulate cellular energy, anti inflammatory, helped your arthritis, your back pain, joint pain, gout, muscle recovery. The handheld super Palm ten fifty eliminates hotspots spreads light evenly over a wide area, making it five to nine times more effective than his competitors. Some Power led is a medical grade PBM device used by dentists, chiropractors, physiotherapists, wellness centers. You have to go to some Power use the code Marlowe and get ten percent off SunPower led dot com for the best red light therapy around.
Speaker 3: How do you view America's role in the world.
Speaker 7: Diminished?
Speaker 6: Sadly? I mean, you know, when I was a student, it was just understood that the US was the leading nation in the world, not just the biggest, not just the richest, not just the most powerful, but the country that people look to because of our values as well, is because of our strength and now under Donald Trump, there are, by some measures, more people around the world who trust China to do the right thing than the United States.
Speaker 8: And they said, here's what you do boot edge edge say edge like the edge of a building.
Speaker 1: Edge foot edge ye, And why does he stop at two edges? You need to just keep going boo je je jet jetge, I keep going, That's what I do. So but he's a scary guy because he's gonna run for president even though he's at a party that's obsessed with race. And I guess say, one of my favorite moments of the week so far was I think I really nailed the Kamala Harris impression when she was doing a caricature of a sassy black woman. You doesn't have to pull that up in prior shows, but that was fun doing that. But he's pulling zero percent with black people and still wants to be president of a party that's obsessed with race.
Speaker 3: But if we give people like these guys like.
Speaker 1: Pete Boodh edge edge edge edge power, then they're just gonna use it to investigate Republicans. Conservatives understand this. With the SPLC story, which I will get back to momentarily, that this investigation the DJ has that they're just an AstroTurf organization that is doing the work of the far left of the Democrat Party, and they do have on the horizon partnerships with a Democrat administration. Should Kamala Harris have won. If she had won, you can beat that that the SBOC would have been folded into the US government NGO style to do the bidding of the Democrat Party by framing literally conservatives and Republicans are being worse than they are. I saw a very scary clamporage Greg Grab for me, Eric Holder, former Attorney general under Barack Obama, talking about what's in store for Trump in the future. Let's play cut five, please, guys.
Speaker 9: I'm not being hyperbolic here. I'm not big alarmist, but I think what you're seeing coming out of the Republican Party now really threatens our democracy, and if we allow them to do what they are trying to do, you could have another two years. Donald Trump unchecked what he said in that quote that you played. You know there'll be changes at the federal level. Well, that's exactly right. You know, a House run by Democrats will issue subpoenas, will hold hearings, will look at the rampant corruption of this administration, and.
Speaker 1: They wanted to partner with the SBLC. The SBLC, the same group that put Charlie Kirk on his hate list among many of your other favorite conservatives, rasped by Bart over and over again. And now we learned they were funding the exact people that they were claiming were hatemongers, from the KKK to various Aryan groups that have no currency. Charlie had an amazing quote about the SPLC that has been making the rounds on X, the Everything app. I think it's from Fox. I saw this on the kanak Koa, the Great X account and the Everything app, and I wanted to play this because he called this one. This was last year cut twenty two.
Speaker 8: Please, they're literally putting high school chapters of ours on a hate group next to the KKK and next to neo Nazi groups. And I mean, we can laugh us off. There's an element to this. Remember that there was a shooter that went to the Family Research Council years ago inspired by the SPLC list. This is them trying to make us basically surrender at turning point USA. We're going to do the opposite in our students are only going to lean in even more. But they can't debate us on our ideas. They cannot have dialogue, they cannot actually go onto the merits of why they are right or why we might be wrong. Instead, they must smear us with the age old one liner that you are a racist or that you are a hater.
Speaker 1: He's right on, of course, and that's why they killed him, because he understands us and he says it with polite debate and kindness. He does not say this out of hatred at all. They have to frame us up to make us look like haters. And just know this when every time you see footage, you can flash back the footage. I'll try to share some on the show. But if you think about all the how absurd the Charlottesville Unite the Right rally look with all the tiki torches and all the young angry meals that were there, and how obviously bogus it was, and it looks so AstroTurf for the time, and then now we know it was all funded by the institutional left, by the SPLC, which had lots of money, and they got more money after that stuff. Because you fund the hate, the hate happens and then they say, this is why we're necessary, and then they go and fundraise more. That's their sequence, and they were going to partner with Kamala Harris's government. And you could bet even if the SBOC were to go away. By the way, the Southern Poverty Law Center, we got data on the CEO's salary. Five hundred and twenty k per year. Five twenty k for the CEO of a poverty group. Not a great look. And you can bet that is the bare minimum of what she's getting paid. I would love to get a sense of her expense account. So Margaret Huang, what a monster she must be. She hadn't known all about this. It's not a poverty group, it's not a civil rights group. It's a hate group that is trying to divide our country. And the Democrats like it. They want to work with it, they have worked with it, and they really share a lot of the common values that so much of the institutional left has right now, which is censorship and shutting down the voices of people with whom they differ. This permeates the entire left. They think that but your speech is violence, Conservative speech is violence, and left is violence. Is legitimate protest Baylor University yesterday was trying to sabotage a Turning Point USA event with Tom Homan and Kim Paxton. This is unbelievable. I spoke to Andrew Colvitt, who is the Turning Point spokesman, yesterday, and he called me. He says, you would not believe what has happened. We sold fifty five hundred tickets to this event at Baylor University and we were told at the last minute by the school that forty five hundred of these tickets these people cannot show up to the event, and it's something to do with them not being part of the student body, whereas one to twenty of the student body actually bought tickets, so one out of every twenty people in the student body had bought tickets to the event anyway. And others in the community, with the Waco community, bought tickets to the event because they want to see Tom Homa, they want to Seekim Paxton, they wanted to be a part of a Turning Point event, and they were told the last minute you cannot come. That is back to our censorship. The exact type of stuff that Charlie fought against. Really noteworthy, really noteworthy that's going on. And just know that the Democrats, their ruthlessness has no end. And we saw it in Virginia, where we have good news to report, best news of the day. A judge is blocked Virginia from certifying the results of the redistricting referendum. Yet another call shot in the Marlow Show. I came out yesterday in the show and said flat out, it is clearly unconstitutional, and probably the court was sitting on it hoping that the referendum would go down, but the cases was put on hold until after the vote, probably because they knew was illegal and they don't want to get caught holding the knife, so to speak. But I went through a bunch of the things that were objectionable in this. It was supposed to have fifty days of early voting that didn't happen. There needed to be published text for ninety days that didn't happen. The whole argument that this was to literally the text of the bill was the language supposed to restore fairness, which is probably misleading and therefore illegal. Considering it's disenfranchising a lot of Democrats, I mean a lot of Republicans. I understand why the Democrats might want to do it. They want to do it because Republicans are redistricting elsewhere in the country. I get it, I get the politics of it, but it's hard to argue fairness. Not fairness that's doing it. It's taking the Democrats and allowing them to choose their own constituents, not letting the constituents choose their own representatives. So though a law require two legislative sessions special sessions, apparently only one of them happened. So the promos the proposed map itself violates another state constitutional requirement because the districts need to be compact and contiguous. They're definitely not compact and they're arguably not contiguous. So obviously this is got to get thrown out. So it's been so we judge blocked. It has been appealed higher up, and so we'll see how it gets ruled on when it gets the State Supreme Court. But a minor victory there for the ruthless Democrats who are willing to lie, cheat and steel, and the willingness they're openly willing to lie, cheat and steel, all you need to know is their embrace of this guy hasan piker who I've been featuring on the show far left streamer who wants the blood of the capitalist to flow in our streets, thinks of the United States deserve nine to eleven. Got a puff piece in the New York Times. He's getting puffed up by all sorts of Democrat Paul all sort of democrat. Podcasters has got a vent schedule with mainstream Democrats. I want to play this cut that we got from at Breitbart News where he justifies the murder of the United health CEO. Guys, I don't know which one it.
Speaker 3: Is, might cut you.
Speaker 7: Brian Thompson as the United Healthcare CEO was engaging in a tremendous amount of social murder, the systematized forms of violence, the structural violence of poverty, the for profit pay called system of healthcare in this country, and the consequences of that are tremendous amounts of pain, tremendous amounts of violence, tremendous amounts of deaths.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he basically says that having a healthcare business is violence, and thus it's okay to kill innocently, shooting the back of father of two.
Speaker 3: Very serious stuff.
Speaker 1: That this is where Charlie Kirk matter, because being able to speak to younger people to understand that this is a truly demonic and evil instinct. And because he's got energy, the Democrats are embracing him. Really noteworthy that this is happening. At the same time, we're learning the far right activists that probably don't interest you if you're in my audience, but you're aware of them online, that they've obviously been pumped up by leftist money in order to divide our movement. And now you see, this is what the Democrats go for, is main stream all that stuff. I mean, you could spend a whole day breaking down the clip, but let's do it. Let's play it again and I'll interrupt it. Go ahead one more time.
Speaker 7: Brian Thompson, as the United Healthcare CEO, was engaging in a tremendous amount of social murder, the systematized forms of vioce.
Speaker 3: So social murder.
Speaker 1: So basically because he's a healthcare business and the healthcare system could not save every single life that came through the system or wanted additional care that they couldn't afford, then that means he's engaging in murder. And thus Luisimano Mangioni killing him is justified go.
Speaker 7: On violence, the structural violence of poverty.
Speaker 1: The structural violence of poverty. Can someone take out a Webster's dictionary for me and you can email me a low hot Alexmilow dot com. Can you try to find some sort of a reasonable definition of that? Because I am at a loss the structural violence of poverty? I can you begin to describe it? I just want to let the words hang out there, so you know, he's only saying this to make it so that you feel uncomfortable. He doesn't even know what this means. He knows that if you try to fight back against him, though, it'll be very uncomfortable for you. So that's why he just throws this stuff out there.
Speaker 7: Continue a for profit, paywalled system of healthcare in this country, and the consequences of that are tremendous amounts of pain, tremendous amounts of violence, tremendous amounts of deaths.
Speaker 3: Okay, pas, So, this is a guy who lives in a huge house.
Speaker 1: He wears designer clothes, he wears designer sunglasses, and all he wants to do is to have free health care, which is really government run healthcare that is more akin to what they've got in Cuba. America still got the best healthcare in the world. We've got all sorts of problems. We need to have innovation, we need to move faster, we need to cut red tape where we can. But all the innovation. The best place to do healthcare is in the United States. That's why all the best come here. I'm still still see it, guys. This is why in the United States still is the best healthcare. And they want a socialist, communist system and that's what they're amplifying right now.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: One thing that is so important to me is life shows all about life, how to preserve life. And I want you to picture a woman in your life that's pregnant. They're just learning that they're pregnant. They don't even know exactly what's going on inside of their body, and the whole world, particularly the media, is telling her is just a clump of cells. But you and I know the truth. We know it is a baby inside of her. And once she has an ultrasound, she gets to see the baby, see its heart flicker, hear the heart in a heartbeat monitor. Then the truth comes clear to her. There's a baby growing inside of her, and she is much more likely more than twice as likely to choose life. And you can join us in providing ultrasounds with Preborn, a group that I believe in, I donate to you. I recruited to the show. When the woman sees her baby, here's the heartbeat, she's more than double the likelihood that she will give birth to that child.
Speaker 3: Give it a chance at life.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent of what you give goes to ultrasounds. Here's the breakdown. Twenty eight bucks an ultrasound, so two eighty that's ten. You could save ten babies twenty eight bucks a month, save a baby all near long fifteen grand by a whole ultrasound machine. Go to preborn dot com, slash Marlowe or call eight three three eight five zero baby eight three three eight five zero two two two nine.
Speaker 3: Give generously.
Speaker 10: Right now.
Speaker 1: We've got a great team on the show that I am very grateful to have their guidance and wisdom. Greg Amans our executive producer. Sean McConnell runs the board. Roger Wicker, Junior, Rick lock Here, Charlie Matt Zibel, Brandon Couple's Misty Callahan, John Cassio, and Janie West.
Speaker 3: I'll help out. I will tell you one thing to keep an eye on those.
Speaker 1: The healthcare narrative is one that always favors Democrats, even though their ideas are basically be more like Cuba, and the President is trying to come up with some creative approaches to it. President Trump's acting Attorney General, Todd Blanch just reclassified state licensed medical marijuana as a less dangerous drug. The order does not legalize it, but it shifts it from Schedule one to Schedule three, which eases some of the barriers for medical marijuana, which I'm anti pod guy in general. Never smoked it, never adn interest, seems very bad. It's kind of ruining la that's ubiquity for recreational purposes. But overall, and I've run this by the doctors in my life, it's useful for nausea control, appetite stimulation, and cancer patients. And it's not particularly addictive. I think the lifestyle is addictive to some people if they're addicted to it. But this creative stuff where Trump does this, where he does try to borrow from some of the best ideas of Democrats. Not say this is the best idea. It's kind of a so so idea. But it's an idea, and I like that he's not trapped in a box, and I think that's very useful. So maybe, you know, if he gets really creative, then he could figure out the structural violence of poverty, which is because poverty is very violent and it's important on you to understand those structures.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: California had a debate for a governor yesterday, and I'll do some more clips on my podcast I got coming up, so I'll play some of them. But I did want to share a pretty remarkable moment from Javier Bassira, who is the former attorney general of the state and is running for governor and is not pulling very well, but I thought this message was unbelievable. Can play cut nineteen, please, guys.
Speaker 10: What grade does he get on homelessness and what, if anything, would you do differently?
Speaker 1: You have sixty seconds, Frank, I would say that the governor has made efforts. We've seen him come down to Los Angeles actually go out and try to clean some of these streets.
Speaker 7: On effort. I would give him an A.
Speaker 1: An A for homelessness. Katie Porter, also in the debate, gave him a B A. Tom Steyr gave him a B. Homelessess is ruining some of the nicest areas of the city, alienating people, It's making a lot of us want to leave. And it's part of the reason why homelessess has happened is because housing affordability is very high, particularly for poor people, which again we've done nothing to address that, and advocating for all sorts of inflationary spending has not helped with affordability.
Speaker 3: As well.
Speaker 1: Importing a lot of illegal aliens and a allowing for the border to be open has allowed for housing costes, costs to get driven up by the added competition. And then this guy gives him an A and the rest of the Democrats give him a B. You look at the map on it. Since newsm became governor, homelesses is up about thirty one percent in LA.
Speaker 3: That's an A to you. That's even a B for you.
Speaker 1: The two Republicans on the stage as Steve Hilton and Chad Biago both give and F which.
Speaker 3: I thought was probably a better grade.
Speaker 1: And Tom Steyer also at an unbelievable moment, another Democrat who is probably the likely I think he's going to get the top Democrat vote.
Speaker 3: You lay cut twenty one. Please, team, mister.
Speaker 10: Styer, where do you draw the line on this? Should language proficiency for truckers be strictly enforced, even if it means that some of them will probably lose their jobs? You have sixty books.
Speaker 11: I agree with what was said, which is we don't know the context of this stop. But what I can say is this racial profiling is illegal, and in fact, picking on people based on the color of their skin in the state of California is illegal.
Speaker 3: It's not based on the color of their skin.
Speaker 1: It's based on can they speak the English language, the language that our entire country runs on. And this is where I'm saying that there is such a divide now between Democrats who just seem to live in a total alternate reality. How is it going the fact that instead of having a common culture is having a common language. Would you ever root for someone in America to not learn the English language? If someone came to this country and you wanted to help them get ahead, would you say that the best thing for them to do is to learn English or to not learn English? So why are you making a system that encourages them to not learn English? This is something that is a pander to certain voters immediately at the expense of them doing better in their lives. This is the type of cynical politics that I truly resent about the Democrats, and it's pretty much top to bottom.
Speaker 3: Throughout the party. This is how they behave.
Speaker 1: They try to behave in a way that's most expedient for the current political moment and not actually for what's better for people. You know, really interesting. I haven't had a chance to closely scrutinize the article, but my friend Rob Lockwood has got a peace in the Washington Post today arguing that Trump should actually change the name of the English language to the American language.
Speaker 3: And I could be convinced. I could be convinced.
Speaker 1: It seems like kind of a fun Trumpyan troll, but also it's America is the superpower on Earth. England continues to retreat from the world stage, and we have updated the language, so a lot of the changes in the language are sort of following America, but we also needed to officially be our national language. And the fact that we have commercial driver's licenses for people who are supposed to read our road signs obay, our traffic signs deal with our law enforcement, deal with checkpoints, and not speak the English language. That's to not be a requirement in California is completely absurd. That's the message for today. Thanks for listening and watching. Go in peace, to love and serve the Lord.
Speaker 9: Four