Speaker 1: My name is Charlie kirk I run the largest pro.
Speaker 2: American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic.
Speaker 1: My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth.
Speaker 2: If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful.
Speaker 1: College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as.
Speaker 2: Young as possible and have as many kids as possible.
Speaker 1: Go start at turning point. You would say college chapter. Go start at turning point, yould say high school chapter.
Speaker 2: Go find out how your church can get involved.
Speaker 1: Sign up and become an activist. I gave my.
Speaker 2: Life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you.
Speaker 1: To do the same.
Speaker 2: Here I am Lord, Use me. Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. Noble Gold Investments is the official gold sponsor of the Charlie Kirkshaw, a company that specializes in gold I rays and physical delivery of precious medals. Learn how you could protect your wealth with Noble Gold Investments at noblegold investments dot Com. That is noblegold Investments dot Com.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. It's June fourth, twenty twenty six. We're here in Phoenix, Arizona at the y REFI Studios.
Speaker 4: Honored to be with you all. Blake, how we doing this, We're doing lovely well.
Speaker 3: We want to get into a growing story that you are probably not outraged enough about. And no, I'm not talking about Henry Novak. That is a fair enough thing to be outraged. We talked about that yesterday when we might get to it today as well. No, I'm not talking about the fact that New Jersey Democrats seem to have elected a terrorist sympathizer and a defense witness in the World Trade Center bombing. Wasn't it?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 3: Nine to eleven World Trade Center. We'll get We're We're actually gonna have a New York councilwoman an hour two talk about that. I'm not even talking about the fact that New York wants to ban the term mother and father, although I'm outraged about that as well. I'm talking about the fact that we have a failed state as part of the fifty United States, namely California, that can't count votes and it's absurd, and to steal a line from Nate Silver. Yes, I'm gonna steal a line from Nate Silver, which I'm loath to do usually, but he's right in this instance. He said that this should be far more stigmatized. Now, what's happening in California is obscene and absurd, and Blake's got some data to go through with just how obscene and absurd it is when you compare it to well functioning states, competence states like Florida. Now, let me show you a graphic here really quick, and this is I think very indicative, and then we'll get into the data. Blake on June third, at ten am in the race for governor. Look at the stats here at June third. You see that fifty seven point five percent of votes in all right, Now fast forward roughly, I guess thirteen hours, thirteen hours. Oh my gosh, there's only fifty five point eight percent of the expected votes in. Thirteen hours later, there is less of the expected votes in than there was thirteen hours before. So what you are seeing is an entire state run by a bunch of incompetent cheaters. And we should be absolutely enraged by it and they are all over the media trying to explain away what is really happening here. Now take it to the LA race. Now, let's go to the betting odds. The race here with between Spencer Pratt and Natia Rahman, who are in second and third place. Right now, Spencer Pratt is roughly seven points up. But if you go to the betting odds, guess who the betting folks are putting their money behind getting second place and getting to the runoff. That's right, Nathia Rahman is now favored. Though she's seven points down with sixty percent of the vote in, it was we're still waiting for the votes to come in. She is now favored to beat the number two candidate in the runoff against Karen Bass, who the race has been called on behalf of. Even though Spencer Pratt is up, even though we're sixty percent of the votes in, even though he ran a far superhio campaign, He's now not favored to make it to the runoff because votes are just gonna trickle in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no so, and we should say it's Calci So someone could be trying to pump and dump the market. There's all sorts of Shenanigans on betty.
Speaker 3: Markets and not so don't money, don't over react to these things.
Speaker 5: But we will say it's one hundred percent true that California has a regress to what we would one hundred percent in any other case call a third world model of democracy or a fraudulent level of democracy. If some Arab dictator, if some Latin American ruler was saying, these are my election results and they get to fifty seven percent, and it goes back to fifty five percent, if they get to sixty percent, and then it just stalls out and it takes days and they say it's going to take us a month to finish counting, we would say you are creating a cover to commit fraud. You are creating a cover to meddle with the results. But because it's California, we're supposed to just tolerate it. And it's so egregious. I went and I checked numbers because it's so bad. So California is our largest state. Here's an example in the twenty twenty four election. Florida had about eleven million votes cast in the twenty twenty four presidential election, and they got all of them counted in about really, they had almost all of them done in it an hour and a half, two hours, and they were basically one hundred percent done by midnight. It took them less than five hours to get one hundred percent of the vote in Florida eleven million votes. Texas took a little bit longer. They got to ninety percent pretty quickly. Last few percent trickle in. They're done by the following morning. Both of these states have about eleven million votes. California has fifteen million votes. They can't get ten a million of them counted in twenty four hours. In twenty twenty four, just a third of their vote floating out there, taking days weeks for.
Speaker 4: Them to complete.
Speaker 5: And they're running the same scam here. You go to the LA mayor's race. Up, we've got a third of the vote. It's gonna take us a while to get it counted. And in that vagueness that is where you get the opportunity to do shenanigans. It's a simple fact. You need to get votes counted quickly because it just makes it harder for people to break the rules, people to screw things up. It doesn't even need to be deliberate fraud. People mess up. Elections are complicated things, and going faster actually makes it less likely you'll mess up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Alex, I think, is how you pronounce his name? I met him before. Michaelson is a CNN reporter now who went to the counting center to check on what was taking so long.
Speaker 4: Here's his report, thirty six.
Speaker 6: Why does it take so long to count ballots in California compared to other states? Well, essentially, California leaders have made the decision that it's more important to live more people more time to make last minute votes than it is to count quickly, where other states have said it's more important to count quickly and not necessarily give people as many options to vote at the last minute. The whole process takes about three weeks.
Speaker 3: So here's an interesting graph if you want to throw it up. It compares multiple states in how many hours it took to count their votes. So hours in twenty twenty seventy three hours in Arizona, hours in twenty four one hundred and forty seven, so they increased by two hundred percent. Georgia took eighteen hours in twenty twenty and only five hours in twenty twenty four, so they decreased. It only took about a quarter as long. It took them about half as long. They went from seventeen hours to nine, Nevada one hundred and fifty nine hours to fifty one, So they're going in the right direction. North Carolina went in the wrong direction, but only from three to six hours, Pennsylvania forty nine hours to eight. So you see this trend that different states are doing things differently. But in general these are these states are roughly approximately fine. Okay, besides Nevada that's obscene, and Arizona. In Arizona, yeah, I fix the state. Yeah, they've got a lot of things to fix in this date. And by the way, thank goodness, we have a heap as County recorder in Maricopa. So we're making good changes in Maricopa. But then you take California. In California literally takes two weeks to count it's ballots.
Speaker 5: Not more than two weeks. It could easily take three or a month. I do have good news though, and we should highlight this because it's a white pill. The Supreme Court actually is ruling as we speak on whether you're allowed to count ballots that arrive after election day. That's A big reason California's so full of nonsense is they run that scam where, oh, if it's postsmarked on election day, it can arrive two or three or five weeks later and we still have to count it. The Supreme Court is hearing a case about that right now, and they could very well say election day is election day. If you want to count it on that day, get it in on time.
Speaker 3: I think somebody needs to step in. The adults need to be back in the room in California. We shouldn't tall run by a bunch of infantile incompetence, and it's time to put it to bed. Okay, you can't run a country like this. You can't run the biggest economy in the country, which that is California. Love it or hate it, There really is just more that we could go into. I have to play this clip because she looks so sad. This is far left socialist Nthia Rahman, who now, according to the betting markets, this is not for sure gonna happen, but according to the betting markets, is now favored to be the second candidate in the November runoff in California for mayor of Los Angeles. But this is her night of she was basically conceding defeat.
Speaker 4: It's not twenty eight got nine covidy.
Speaker 7: I hope you know that everything every person in this room is fighting for in this campaign has been about building a city that's worthy of you and every child in this city.
Speaker 5: It's incredible. She's she's now Yeah, according to the odds twenty five. She's like a twenty percent shot to become the mayor of Los Angeles according to the betting markets. And even she, it seems, cannot believe what things are possible with California's slow motion election system. Also, I'm gonna throw it in aside. I don't think people who sob like that.
Speaker 4: Should be politically.
Speaker 5: They're cris of mine. They're still crying, crying in politics.
Speaker 3: No, don't do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got some great emails.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 5: By the way, we had someone who said California is a dump. Our only hope is if an earthquake hits and everyone leaves. That's from Salvatore. We also have Steve's says, just weird how Californian Democrats states take just as much time as they need to come up with enough fraudulent votes to the Democrats in an election.
Speaker 4: Can I pause on that?
Speaker 3: So he says, it's it's very strange how they just take as long as they need to find the votes. Here's here's my big thing. So Democrats get mad at us when we do this, and we say, oh, it's you know, Shenanigan's going on, and they, you know, they're still trying to ask Marco Rubio in a Senate hearing yesterday, who won the twenty twenty election, right or maybe that.
Speaker 4: Was the House.
Speaker 3: Either way, you wonder why we have these questions. Stop running your elections like a third world hell whole.
Speaker 5: Nothing would make people, frankly trust Democrat leadership more than if they can just get their elections nailed down, get the votes counted in twenty four hour night even to Ober. Give them counting in four hours like Florida, and there will be fewer doubts for it. This is one of those changes where even if it makes my party lose some elections, it would be so good for America if we just count our votes quickly. It is creating problems for the country. It is enabling every complain about a stolen election. There might be real stolen elections that happen because of this, But even one hundred percent legitimate elections will feel fraudulent to people if you count this slowly, If you don't fix this, it's gonna make people give up on the system.
Speaker 3: Well, they're doing a whole press tour, Blake, trying to reinforce that this is you know, it's just it's just normal. This is why there was so many candidatest thirty.
Speaker 8: Seven, completely normal here in California for it to take at least a few days, if not longer than that, to know the final results here, especially in a race like this where there's some sixty one names on the ballot for governor, and just given the sheer volume of mail in ballots across the state.
Speaker 3: The sheer vote there was, you know, there was an absurd That is another part of their races that you can get on the ballot really easily.
Speaker 5: You can define yourself however you want. You can get these candidate statements. So I saw a candidate statement for one of the candidates for governor and it was straight up like bizarre laser I'll be frankly, schizo conspiracy theory stuff just thrown on the ballot and there's something a little beautiful about that. It's kind of cool that you can get on the ballot regardless of what the system tries to do.
Speaker 3: But that is I do. I don't have a problem with that. That's not an excuse for why I should take this long exactly. In other breaking news, we have now found out that John Bolton is going to be taking a plea deal. Blake on mishandling classified information. This walrus Man, this neo con boomer who just wants to bomb foreign lands, who turned viciously against President Trump when President Trump didn't do all the bombing that Bolton believed was necessary. He's taken a plea deal and it's hilarious. We have to touch it just briefly. St thirty eight.
Speaker 9: This isn't so much weaponization as really a good deal for mister Bolton. He's seventy seven years old. I think he's unlikely to get prison time, and he was charged with both retaining sensitive information and transmitting it. But Alex, he's only pleading guilty to the retention charge.
Speaker 3: So this is the set that was on MS now right, So this is the same network that when these charges were brought to begin with. We're screaming at the top of their lungs, fascist tyranny. Trump's a corrupt leader who's using the DOJ for his own personal vendetta. Absolute garbage. He gets a plea deal and they're like, oh, well, this is different because it was career prosecutors, and you know, he got a plea deal. This is obscene, by the way, because this is the same network that had uh was it Eisen? You know that that lunatic who co authored a column basically saying the raid of Bolton's house needs to make every American take notice. You should be terrified of the of the state of our democracy.
Speaker 5: Do you think they offered him maybe said like Bolton said, I'll plead guilt if you blow up one more uranium boat before the next spy.
Speaker 4: I don't notice.
Speaker 3: Let's not assume that there was some sort of a deal at all taking place here. Bolton's a total crank. The guy's a total weirdo. And again that mustache. I don't know what he's doing. I don't know if he's ever looked in a mirror and been like, you know what, maybe I should try something different. Either way, this is the type of hysterical nonsense that has been propagandizing the left in this country for now years. Right, So this guy, just to refresh your memory, was literally having this little patty cake email chain with people sharing classified information, national security sensitive national security information and just sharing it via email for the whole world, the Iranians, the Russians, the Chinese, just to like scoop off of his computer. The guy did a bad thing, and now MS now is finally admitting, oh, well, this isn't so much weaponization. Is this is a really good deal for John Bolton, which candidly pretty the guy should be in prison where he belongs. Charlie used to talk a lot about Angel Studios and what they were building, and as you know, I've been a longtime fan of it for the same reason. So I want to share some of my favorite films and shows on Angel, and I put them all into one easy to use watch list. This is content that's actually worth your time, not just noise or recycled talking points, but stories that go a level deeper and ask better questions. That's what stands out about Angel to me. They're willing to put out films and documentaries that don't just follow the usual script, especially when it comes to politics, culture, and the bigger conversations you and I should be having. So on my watch list you'll find picks that lean into those topics, but there are also solid options for family or just something meaningful to watch at the end of a stressful day. If you want to check it out, go to angel dot com slash Charlie and take a look at the watch list I put together. All right, So, without further ado, I want to welcome in Mark Lynch. We've had him on the show before and he is working to unseat Lady Graham in South Carolina. Welcome back to the show, mister Lynch.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you for having me on again.
Speaker 3: Guys, well, listen, this is a very very important race here, and it occurred to me yesterday, sir, as I was thinking about that. You know, I understand that President Trump has endorsed your competitor here, but I haven't seen him do any rallies in South Carolina. I haven't seen him really truth social anything. I haven't seen. I have not even seen Senator Lindsay Graham do any town halls. I haven't seen him put himself out there in the public. The only thing I could find was these small, little curated events with like ten or fifteen people. The man is terrified of putting himself in front of the real voters of South Carolina because he knows he's gonna get heckled. He knows they're gonna boo him. He knows they're going to ask him questions that he can't answer. So I just find the whole thing fascinating, sir, What do you make of it?
Speaker 10: Yeah, we've you know, there's been several forms and opportunities for debate. We've shown up. Lindsay hadn't come to one of them. And he does have a few events, and he has eight or ten people there. They're ticketed, they're vetted, they have to apply before they are allowed to come in, so he knows who they are so he can block people that Mike Hecklem or jee Adam or boo him or whatever. And that's exactly right. He's hiding. He's afraid because it'll be very risky to show up. So he knows that, and he doesn't have answers. And he's got a record that South Carolina's bears from, and all of America's watching South Carolina and hoping we do the right thing this time and remove Lindsey Graham from his office.
Speaker 5: It's what's sounding like Joe Biden events in twenty times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it has the circles. Did they have to big circles on the ground or they have to stand in the ac Cordon's splots there?
Speaker 4: All right? Check this out?
Speaker 3: So we again, I just find this as you guys put this together. I believe this was from your campaign. But I watched this. I had forgotten that he had said all these things. And I want the people of South Carolina to understand this. If you are a Trump supporter, I'm telling you the man on the screen right now is far more in line with President Trump Maga America First than the man you're about to hear.
Speaker 4: It's Nott thirty nine.
Speaker 1: And you know how you make America great again? Tell Donald Trump to go to Hill.
Speaker 9: If you can't admire Joe Biden as a person, it's probably you got a problem.
Speaker 4: You need to do some self evaluation.
Speaker 5: Gus, what's not to like Joe Biden? He won, He's a legitimate president of the United States.
Speaker 9: He's a race baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot.
Speaker 11: I was there. If it had been up to me, I would have shot some of these people in the head.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've never seen that Joe Biden clip where he says he's a decent person.
Speaker 4: Man, I got some notes.
Speaker 3: What's been the response, Did you guys put this together or did I just find this on the internet or something, sir.
Speaker 1: My consultant my have sent that to you.
Speaker 10: But yeah, we've been as we've been traveling the state for fifteen months, we're reminding people and showing those videos everywhere so they remember what Lindsey Graham actually said, right, Yeah, And some people have never seen some of that stuff, so it's good for them to see it.
Speaker 1: They need to know who he really is.
Speaker 3: I probably saw it. I mean, I vaguely remember some of the stuff about Joe Biden, but I forgot. And you need to remind people that this is what you're talking about. So this guy that's cozied himself up to President Trump and acted like he's his best friend, and that the you know, the guy deep down at a fundamental level, hates him, and I think is playing him, is working him, is managing him. And I believe that the president. I believe President Trump's smart enough to see through it, and I understand that he's got a political calculus that he's making in his head.
Speaker 4: But sir, maybe.
Speaker 3: Remind our audience why you are the America first candidate in this race and what you would do different than Lady Graham.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 10: Well, you know, I'm a lifelong South Carolina born in Greenville. I took over my father's business back in nineteen eighty five, so I'm a successful businessman. We've grown our business thirty five times in the last forty years.
Speaker 1: Debt free. I'm married. Lindsey knows nothing about that.
Speaker 10: I've been married to the same wife of thirty eight years. We have two children, four grandchildren. Everybody saved, everybody loves Jesus. I'm an ordained deacon at Burnsview Baptist Church, the church where our family is there as a member. You know, I've got fruit I can show in my life. You have to have godly character, certain character qualifications to qualify to.
Speaker 1: Be an ordained deacon.
Speaker 10: And you know, our owner of our business, the owner of every.
Speaker 1: Dollar, my wallet, my dog, my wife.
Speaker 10: My kids. God's the owner of everything. And we're trying to be a good steward over it. And we've been praying that. Jabez prayer for years I have that God would let me bless me and my entire family today and forever.
Speaker 1: Indeed, and that just means if it would be.
Speaker 10: Your will, I'm available to steward over bigger kingdom stuff.
Speaker 1: So here we are running for a.
Speaker 10: United States Senate race, and I bring knowledge at the deepest level about the Islamic infiltration into America. I'm endorsed by General Mike Flynn, who I've worked with with him and John Guandola on.
Speaker 1: This topic to bring.
Speaker 10: Safety to Americans within our walls, inside of our country.
Speaker 1: And people are concerned about that.
Speaker 10: And so I was asked to run for an office with my business common sense, and our polls showed back a year ago that people are tired of career politician or an attorney getting into office. They like a successful businessman that shown perseverance and the ability to fight the giants in our industry of appliances and TVs and vetting and furniture. And we win every day. And my son says, Dad, what's our culture? He's the next generation, third generation? I said, we don't have a culture statement. That's a good question. But if we wrote one out, our culture statement would be we love Jesus Christ, and we're the Navy Seals of this industry because we're fighters, and I'll take that to fight for America with godly principles, honoring the Constitution in my oath to defend against all enemies foreign and domestic into Congress and support America with an equal voice of representation that this state deserves.
Speaker 5: Exactly, Mark, I want to highlight a few things. First of all, we had one of your rivals in the primary, Paul Downs on the show. I want to just make sure everyone's aware he has endorsed you. Since he dropped out, a lot of people liked him. And I also want to highlight some momentum here because we have three polls from the last month, and the first pull Insider Advantage it had Lindsey Graham fifty six percent, Mark Lynch thirteen percent. The next most recent one Schaffalger Group. A week later Lindsey Gram fifty two percent, Mark Lynch twenty eight percent. And we will pull from the Citadel about a week and a half after that, around Memorial Day Lindsey Gram forty six percent, Mark Lynch thirty six. So if you can't see how quickly that is converging. That is a rapid convergence, rapid gain of momentum, and Lindsey gram below fifty percent.
Speaker 3: So yeah, just to set the stakes here, guys, Mark's got a race June ninth, if I'm right, so next week, and we've got to keep Lindsey Graham below fifty percent, then it goes to the runoff. And if it's a two horse race, which is basically is now. But you've got eighteen percent that are still saying unsure. So if you are unsure, then you need to get sure and put your weight and your vote behind Mark Lynch here, because we've had enough of the neo cons We've had enough of carpet bombing foreign countries and being obsessed with foreign abstractions and sending American boys off to go die and bleed in the Middle East and blood and sand.
Speaker 4: We're sick of it.
Speaker 3: And Mark Lynch is the guy that's going to put our interest in your boys first, putting their interest in America, affordability, fighting for what's right, fighting for godly and Christian principles in your country. I mean, I'm completely enthusiastic about your campaigns there. If you can't tell and it's time. And in the year where we've got rid of Bill Cassidy, we got rid of John Cornyn, Tom Tillis is retiring, this is the time to turn over the US Senate the GOP side, to get fighters that will fight for what's right. Sir, What is your message to those eighteen percent that say they're unsure in that Citadel poll?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: People, You know, in the beginning of this race, people said, how are you going to defeat lendsy Graham. He's a senior Senator, he's networked in, he's part of the good old boys in DC. He's got hundreds of millions of dollars and I remind him he's.
Speaker 1: Just a man.
Speaker 10: And what do you want to do to the voters out there? I'm willing to represent you. Do you want him again? You know somebody who's talking about that the other night, the definition of insanities doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.
Speaker 1: Do you want to vote for him again?
Speaker 10: How insane is that all of America's watching South Carolina, the great state of South Carolina that's been first through history at doing so many things right, and where the number one state people want to move to because it's such an attractive place to live and raise your family as close to the beach, close to the mountains. We have four beautiful seasons, it has some lower tax advantages. What a great place to raise a family. But we've got so much more we can do. And this is the year, on America's two hundred and fiftieth birthday, Let's remember our founding fathers and elect a true patriot that will serve you the people that will work for you, not himself. Lindsay's America last and Lindsay first. And everybody's tired of it. And I call him a trader because you know, in the fourth quarter of twenty five and the first quarter of twenty six, he allocated in his budget as the budget chairman five point six seven billion dollars each time to help fund illegal aliens in this country. Is that America first? With money we don't have, We're printing money out of thin air. And if we're going to do that, why don't we give that to American citizens that helped fight in wars and support our veterans with that money, and help the VA administration serve our great patriots who are willing to give their lives for the calls to protect this country, you know. And then we had a bright bart news article come out a month ago, as he's been with Iri and one of the heads of the USAID foundation that Trump finally shut down last year. USAID's funded one hundred and twenty two million dollars of our taxpayer money. Do you like this, y'all the listeners out there, we're funding the enemies.
Speaker 1: Of our country.
Speaker 10: That money went to NGOs supporting Hamas and alcah.
Speaker 1: I know that's treason.
Speaker 3: I want to get into this idea that you know they're trying. I've seen some of the attack lines against you. You know, they're trying to go back to the eighties, trying to take you down or whatever.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just hilarious.
Speaker 3: They're going back forty years, sir, to take out to try and smear you, which I find to be really repulsive. You have basically lived one of the most upright and godly lives since the nineteen eighties that anybody could possibly look to. You've taken your business and you mentioned you thirty five exed it. I wish I could have bought stock in your company and so, but tell people that origin story of yours for those who don't understand it, because it's really a beautiful story, and it's a godly story that people probably just don't realize because they know they hear Mark Lynch is funding parts of his own campaign with his own money. You've been successful, and I know you're a humble man. I know it's not natural for you really to to talk about yourself in sort of glowing terms, but do it anyways for us.
Speaker 4: Tell your story, sir.
Speaker 10: Well, it's God's story of redemption and restoration. You know, I was saved at eleven, and I knew what that meant. I gave my life to Jesus. But later in my junior and senior year of high school and when I went off to college, Jesus wasn't my lord. I was doing it my way, and I you know, God, God loves his children and he disciplines those who wander off. And I wandered off for a few years and got in trouble. I had three d wives and I got busted with a cocaine felony charge. And we've talked about my addiction struggles on our Lynch for Senate website since day one when we created the website on the about mark task you haven't been anyway. No, No, And so I went to a treatment center and got clean and sober on August the fourteenth, nineteen eighty five, and came back home and plugged into recovery programs and started working through the twelve steps of recovery and allowing.
Speaker 1: Jesus to be the lord of my life again.
Speaker 10: I gave him the keys again and said it's time for you to drive. I've made a mess of things. I don't want to do that anymore. That was stupid. I need you to guide my life and I will ride with you. And I received a pardon from my felony, and so I love guns. I have a lot of guns. They're attacking me on that house Mark Lynch have a gun. He's a felon.
Speaker 1: I was pardoned. I can go buy a gun and check every box.
Speaker 10: No, And it was completely pardon. And I met my wife of thirty eight years, Sarah, the love of my life, my partner, in a narcotic synonymous meeting. We've been married thirty eight years, and God has used us and it's been such the joy of our lives because we've worked with thousands of men and women and bringing them out of the lives of addiction into the truth and.
Speaker 1: Freedom in Christ.
Speaker 10: And we've been allowed to watch that people get their trust back in their families, get their marriages restored, get their health back, get a job again, get a check book, start being a productive member of society, and watch get the custody of their kids return to them. Because God's in the business of fixing things back.
Speaker 1: Way better than they ever were.
Speaker 10: And fifteen percent of our staff has come through recovery programs.
Speaker 1: And one of the gentlemen that.
Speaker 10: I mentored and sponsored back in nineteen ninety three, he's retired now after thirty years, and when he gives his testimony, he says, you know, back in the day, my mother would let me come into her home because I'd steal everything she had. And he holds up his store keys and said, but today I'm a manager and one of the top salesmen of a multimillion dollar operation because I have trust back.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 10: God's good And so I appreciate Lindsey bringing that out because it's one of the most rewarding ministries. And every family has some member somewhere, a child, a spouse, a son or daughter, or nephew or niece or uncle or grandfather that's having trouble with addiction. And you know, when we opened up two big celebrate recovery Christian ministries, the pastor talked about it one night. He says, listen, everybody's in recovery or denial over something in their lives.
Speaker 1: Because none of us are Jesus.
Speaker 10: We're working on something always and so what a great ministry that's been.
Speaker 1: And so that's true what he put out. It's also true.
Speaker 10: Another direct mail piece Lindsay sent out is that Mark Lynch is for defunding the DOJ.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 10: I called out Pam Bondi back March of last year. If she has the Epstein files list and we're not going to start arresting people, what are we doing. There's a problem there. She's either irrespond possible or part of it or hiding something. So I want our Supreme Court judges and our Department of Justice and law enforcement officers around the country and ice.
Speaker 1: I support every bit of that.
Speaker 10: We're going to bring back the rule of law in this country and arrest evil and stop it in its tracks. When I get in, I'll never support letting people come in and out and come in and out of the country, or grant amnesty to illegal aliens like Lindsay's trying to do, or sponsor the Afghan Act, and come against Trump and everything he's doing. You know, we've got to have somebody that's for America, that'll do the right thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that's music to a lot of our audience's ears right now. So if you are in South Carolina and you like what you just heard, get out and vote for Mark Lynch June ninth. We got to keep Lindsey Graham under fifty percent to force this into a runoff. And I'm just going to predict it, sir. You know, in that runoff, man a man, one on one, you getting through and keeping him, you know, under fifty percent, I think you win that running away.
Speaker 5: I think Lindsey has looked strong because people think he's unbeatable. Yeah, and if you show he's beatable, yes, I think that will evaporate.
Speaker 4: Amen, and God bless.
Speaker 1: Your sweet Yeah.
Speaker 10: We have the greatest opportunity ever to do the right thing, and it's doable.
Speaker 1: I'm willing to go.
Speaker 4: Send me, Amen, Send Mark Lynch.
Speaker 3: Guys, today's culture would have you believe that a baby is only a baby if you decide it's a baby. Sometimes it's a choice, sometimes it's a baby. And guess what, we all know that's garbage, it's not true. And when it matters most Preborn is making sure that the truth is known, one woman at a time, one baby at a time. Preborn provides free ultrasounds to abortion vulnerable young women, and ultrasounds tell the truth. When that mom sees her baby and here's her babies heartbeats, she's twice as likely to choose life. One hundred and forty dollars helps give five mothers a free ultrasound and saves babies. Two hundred and eighty dollars can save ten babies, and just twenty eight dollars a month can save a baby a month for less than a dollar a day. And I know there's some of you out there. You can do this. A fifteen thousand dollars gift will provide an ultrasound machine that will save lives for years to come. Whether you want to save one baby or five or hundreds, that opportunity is just a phone call or click away call eight three three, eight five zero two two two nine or click on the preborn banner at Charliekirk dot com. Today that's eight three three eight five zero two two two nine, or click on the preborn banner at Charliekirk dot com.
Speaker 4: Today. We have a new guest on the show.
Speaker 3: But listen, we needed we needed authentic New York for this, uh, because there's just so much insanity coming out of New York and surrounding areas.
Speaker 4: In this case technically New.
Speaker 3: Jersey, but it's like within eyeshot of ground zero in the world trade. So we have the honorable Vicki Palladino. She's a councilwoman representing District nineteen of Queens in New York City.
Speaker 4: Councilwoman, Welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show.
Speaker 11: Oh, thank you for having me. You want to authentic New York. I think you got it right.
Speaker 3: I think they all figured it out as soon as you.
Speaker 11: Started hop set and everything that's so cold accent that I have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you. You do you you represent your people. I think authentically h very very well. So we got to talk about this story. This is just I It's one of those stories when you read it you're like, how is this how is this a thing? But we have New Jersey and again within eyeshot of ground zero has just I guess the GOP there was a crowded Democrat primary has just elected Adam Hamawi. I think I'm saying his name right, you are, Yeah, he has terroritized link to the nineteen ninety three World Trade Center bombing. He was a defense witness for the blind Chikh who again a terror, a terrorist at Islamic terrorist. This man was a defense witness for him, and he has now won the Democrat primary with an eyeshot of ground zero.
Speaker 4: Please make this make sense for me, counsel woman.
Speaker 11: Well, if I could, then I'd be really, really smart. We cannot make sense of it. I don't even know how this passed in muster as we say, why and how is somebody with the background that this guy has got even allowed to run for any elected office, let alone congressional. Now he's located down in District twelve. That's South Jersey, that's the Princeton heartright.
Speaker 3: Fud Okay, that's I stand corrected. It's still too close anywhere in America it would be in a No, That's what.
Speaker 11: My point is. That's my point because this is like cancer. It's spreading. Now that's predominantly blue, very wealthy, prominent area in New Jersey, and for him to win, now that's gonna go blue. So more than likely he will be the next congress men from that district from that area. What I think the Republican Party needs to do is I really think the Republican Party needs to really understand and play this up. This has got to become part of the narrative, I believe, nationwide, to get the message out there, to make people understand what we have. We've got a terrorist. We're gonna see a terrorist in Congress, do you understand? And if Trump loses the midterm elections, they will seat him. If Trump should succeed be successful in the mid charms, which we all hope that he is, they don't have to seat this guy. So I really think that should be the message.
Speaker 4: It's a great message.
Speaker 11: Making part of the campaign message throughout these blue states. What it means for us to lose something as important as this any congressional seat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Councilwoman, I mean I actually saw this tweet because you retweeted it. This is from Ari Fleischer, who's a friend of the show. He comes on he said he traveled to Bosnia, where he volunteered for an al Qaeda offshoot. Great and he says Congress would be within its rights not to seat him. Our enemies should have no expectation they can infiltrate us within. And I mean I stood up clapping looking at this, and to your point, it underscores the importance of the midterms. All Right, you might be upset about this so that you might be still struggling with affordability. We understand that climbing out of four years of Joe Biden with what twenty eight percent inflation over four years or more in certain industries, it's gonna take some time.
Speaker 4: We're working on it.
Speaker 3: But to go to this where we are seating actual terrorist demand, by the way, I have to show this clip. I have to show this clip when he won, when Adam Hamawi won the primary, he got up and shout at al hu Akbar three times top forty one. That's not Pakistan, that's not Afghanistan, that's not Iran.
Speaker 4: It might be Britain. It might be Britain. That's America.
Speaker 5: I should flag that because that's what we've seen in Britain. It's much more advanced there at the Islamisation of some of their big cities, and you're getting these candidates who just it starts off with I'm just a Muslim running, but eventually it just becomes I'm running on a platform of Islam. My top issues are gaza, My top issues are entrenching the right to islamisize different parts of public life. You know, we can have sex segregation in various things.
Speaker 3: And you are in the backyard of this. I mean, you've got Mayor Mom Donnie, who is a is a Muslim. You've city Hall and the Mayor's mansion all been transformed into these like Muslim celebration. Just to underscore it. In two thousand and one, you know, thousands of Americans lost their lives when our buildings were knocked down by terrorists when they flew planes into them. And you know, twenty five years later, this is what is happening in America. That's how quickly this happened. And I know that that must be very personal for you, counselwoman, but.
Speaker 11: Just extremely personal, extremely personal. You know, we will all know where the time froze for us all here in New York, for me at my house, you're able to see the skyline. My son, who flies small planes, he flew just the week before, and you know, the airspace, there's a certain lotman of space that you're allowed to get as close as you could. So that particular Tuesday evening the week prior he was flying, it was a beautiful, crystal clear night and he had his brother in the plane and crystal clear right there. World Trade Center following week, one week later this happens. My son happened to be spending the night at my house the night prior on the dead and when he saw this take place in real time because we had the TVs on as we usually do in the morning for the news and such, and he said, we're being attacked. I'll never forget it. We're being attacked. And I was like, come on, what are you talking about, ma, We're being attacked. And sure enough, bam the first plane and he explained that you're not allowed that close. This is no accident, but the disbelief. And you know, remember I lived through nineteen ninety three as well, and this is where this guy comes from. You know, he comes from before the nineteen ninety three bombing and then after the nineteen ninety three bombing. That's when they first went after the World Trade Center. Now that was underground in the parking facility where they set off two vans and it blew out. I don't know exactly what now, how many stories up it went, but I could still see the images again real time TV's on. It's at four o'clock in the afternoon, and you see people fleeing out of the buildings covered in smoke. This is too much. Enough is enough? Is enough? We've got Zoran sitting in I refuse to call him my mayor. He's not my mayor. And people better you know, enough is enough. He's not just a socialist. This guy is a straight up communists. But let's get down to the real nitty gritty, and the real nitty gritty is who is his who is his chief council? He appointed al Kaeda's defense attorney to be his chief council in the City of New York. He had Mahat what's his name? Kahil is a Kahil Maha what's his name at the dinner table in city Hall not too.
Speaker 4: Long ago, un indicted co conspirator.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's right, correct, correct, We've had that, We've had praymats laid at the base of the first firehouse that answered the first call for nine to eleven. They were praying in the street. What they're doing, and make no mistake anybody out there, they are marking their territory, all right.
Speaker 3: So I have to get to this next topic, Councilwoman, Uh, I just I don't know what's going on in the state of New York. I don't know what's going on in California, either, but this is getting insane. It's been insane, and it keeps gett more and saying, I'll play the clip and get your action.
Speaker 4: Top thirty.
Speaker 10: The Hochel signs this bill sitting on her desk.
Speaker 5: A new law will make it illegal to call them mother and father.
Speaker 12: New York Democrats argue the words mother and father are outdated and need to be replaced with more inclusive terms. Under state law, all that's needed now is Governor Kathy Hochel's signature. So if Hochele approves, in New York's family court and in domestic and education law, a mother would be labeled as a gestating parent, a father as a non gestating parent, and paternity proceedings to determine the child's father would be called parentage proceedings.
Speaker 3: What the hell's going on, counsel? What are we doing here? Where am I?
Speaker 11: Where do I live? This is like we're on we landed in oz somewhere. This is absolutely and it's going to happen. Let me tell you this because of the way things are going here now. June is upon Ust its Gay Pride month. You know, we've got my chief went to the library just yesterday and she took out some books from our local library. This is for your kindergarten a seventh you know, seven year old, eight year old, and it's really really very scary about about gender and binary, non binary, binary, whatever the hell that means, because I don't even know, and I don't want to know, I don't care. But the fact is that they are putting this into the kids. This is now going to become absolutely one hundred percent. If they want to put tampons in boys' bathrooms or on non gender bath that's what they do. Birthing parents could be a boy or a man or a woman. This is definitely going to happen. Hcal's definitely. She's taken a knee to zoan and to the whole Democratic Party. Everybody is in shambles. It has fallen apart. Now if the Republicans want to see the day and actually let that work in their favor, we have got so much material. This is low hanging fruit. And we have got a governor's race coming up here in New York in November, whereas Bruce Blakeman is running for the governor's seat on the Republican ticket. But I'm telling everybody, do not make this an election about a D N or an R. We need some Democrat, our Democrat common sense folk that are fed up. We need our independence or the majority of our base here in New York to get out and vote. You need to change it. If we don't change, if we don't cut off the snake's head and just cut off the tail, then the head's just gonna stay. That's going to just throw a new tail. We need this. Another thing I want to bring out here is that you know to to our point prior. I want to make this very important, and that is that we with this. Everybody's afraid of being called an a isamaphobe, the same way they're afraid of be being called a homophobe. All these fobes are floating around. You know what, stand up for what you believe in. We need strong people out there, we need our constitution is not a suicide pack. It's up to us, the people, to do what we need to do, and we need them to go out and vote. We watch what happens with low vote to turn out. But I really want the Republican Party to realize between this guy winning, possibly winning, and more than likely winning the congressional seat here in Jersey, locally, we've got this growing across the country. This is an epidemic. This is what's taking over, and the Republicans really really really need to understand what's going on here. Seize the day. Seize the day because we can't be shy about this anymore. We've got Bruce Blakeman. I'm gonna give him a plug, Bruce Blakeman running for governor here. Like I said, this is not about the Democratic Party or the Republican Party. This is about saving the State of New York from absolute insanity. Because we're going in that direction. Everybody Zooran has put out, everybody Zooran has put out, is winning their primaries. And that's what they're afraid of. These Democrats, they're afraid of being primaried. Stand up for what you believe in, and I'm gonna tell you something that people will trust you. And if the people trust you, you will win your race, whether you're a Democrat or a Republican, so long as you deliver the message that needs to be delivered. We're in bad shape, folks, We're really bad shape.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, one minute left here, councilwoman, how's mom Donnie doing?
Speaker 4: I mean, how's the city being run? One minute?
Speaker 11: One minute? Hell in a handbasket. We're gonna seize private property. We are going to annihilate the billionaires, get them out. We're going to overtax the middle class. The biggest thing last week was taking over a private property, weaponizing the building department against small ownership, large ownership. They want it all, they want it all, and you know what, this city's just about ready to hand it over. Keep this in mind, fifty one city council seats. I'm one of the fifty one, only five Republicans. I'm one of the five twenty four radical left wing DSA sit in the body of fifty one. So just think about what we're up against here in the City of New York. And that's why the people need to come out and vote. We need to change the governor of the state of New York.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I love talking to New York Republicans so much. It's a state with a lot of difficulties, but I love I love how much spirit they have. I love the detin.
Speaker 4: Keep fighting, counsel woman, keep fighting, because I think we could win.
Speaker 5: I think we can get, we can turn things. I'm more optimistic with New York than California.
Speaker 11: I know I am too, I am too.
Speaker 4: God bless you, counsel woman. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, I'm genuinely excited to share something that has made a significant difference in my own life. And if you experience brain fog, low energy, frequent illnesses, or wake up feeling stiff and achy, you've got to try strong Sell. This was Charlie's favorite supplement and he took it every single day. He would talk about it on the show and even travel the country with it, which is what I do. So for me, strong Cell helps keep my mind sharp and focused. It provides clean natural energy without jitters, weird spikes, or afternoon crashes. I genuinely feel like a younger version of myself, like high school version energy.
Speaker 4: I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 3: People would ask Charlie what is strong Cell exactly. Strong Cell is a nutritional supplement that leverages a remarkable enzyme called nad H. Think of it as the power source for every living cell in your body. With over thirty trillion cells working for you, imagine how great you could feel when they're all functioning at their best. Unfortunately, as we age our bodies, NADH levels naturally decline, leading to various ailments and health issues linked to poor cellular health. Unlike many supplements that simply mix ingredients and hope for the best, Strong Selle employs a proprietary delivery system designed to ensure those ingredients effectively get into your bloodstream where they can make a difference. This is crucial, as many supplements on the market are just pretty packaging without real benefits. Here's the exciting part, though. You can try strong Cell completely risk free.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: Thanks to strong Sales ninety eight money back guarantee, you can experience this revolutionary product without any hassles. If it's not for you, no problem, They'll refund your money. With approximately two million units sold, it's no wonder that NADH has become a highly.
Speaker 4: Sought after remedy.
Speaker 3: Remember what you put in your body matters, and you truly get what you pay for it. Strong Sell doesn't cut corners. They only use the finest ingredients and adhere to the highest manufacturing standards. So if you're tired of feeling tired battling brain FuG we're simply not feeling like yourself. Check out Strong Cell today. Visit strong sale dot com and use code Charlie for twenty percent off your order. That's strong sal dot com promo code Charlie. Charlie always recommended giving strong cells six day weeks to experience its full benefits, So do yourself a favor. Get strong Cell today and give it the time it needs to work its magic. All Right, without further ado, we're gonna bring in Tyler O'Neill. Tyler O'Neal has been on the show a few times about this topic because the SBLC is just the gift that keeps on giving. He is the senior editor at The Daily Signal, and he's the author of an important book called Making Hate Pay The Corruption of the Southern Poverty Law Center. Tyler welcome back to this show.
Speaker 13: Yeah, thanks again so much for having me. Andrew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, So you had a tweet that I think is like, you know, at like ten million or something. Then like yesterday you did a big old long thread and why because new indictments came out against the SBOC that much more detailed ones. And I just have a quick quick question for Blake here if you will, Tyler Blake, have you ever paid for cross burnings?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 5: You know, I don't think I have.
Speaker 3: Does anyone we know and ever paid for a cross burning financed?
Speaker 4: Definitely?
Speaker 5: And I don't think anyone we know how I don't even think.
Speaker 3: Like my grandpa, uh you know, who was known to say some untoward things, I don't think he paid.
Speaker 5: For, which puts us all in stark contrast.
Speaker 3: To the SBLC. Tyler, bring down these new indictments and just how like egregious they really are.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, so, I mean you it runs the gamut. You have KKK hoods, KKK robes.
Speaker 3: They're paying for white supremacy merger.
Speaker 5: It's so much better. And this money, it's because the first and indictment, Just to make sure we people say this, the first indictment was saying, oh, they were giving money to these people in these organs, but now it's so much clear they were paying for the actual actions of these groups. They were helping them recruit, helping them do events. They were the clan would not exist without this SPLC money.
Speaker 3: Basically, yeah, it was like startup money for there was like angel fund investing.
Speaker 13: And there were at least three people who wanted to get out of the clan. You know, these people are saying, oh, I think the clan is violent, I'm afraid for my safety. I'm no longer believing in white supremacy. So I've heard that the SPLC will help get me out of the clan. So they go to the SPLC and lo and behold. The SPLC says, sit down here, I have a proposal for you, and they shovel money at them and say you need to stay in the clan and then you're going to be an informant for us. And one of these people who is convinced to stay in the clan later rose to a leadership position in the klan after the SPLC turned this person. So, like, you know, we you cannot make up how far the SPLC's motions here have really kind of propped up these these hate groups. And right there, you know, you have on the screen, which is fantastic, the list of all the places where the SPLC's money went. So the SPLC pays these people, and then these people took that money allegedly and used it to you know, fund travel to extremist gatherings, host extremist gatherings, you know, grow new chapters of extremist groups, and and and grow existing ones. And it's like all of these things where, huh, maybe, at what point are you so what at some point the SPLC was funding people to tip them off to violent threats. I think I think that originally that's what the program aimed to do. But now you have and again these this period is from twenty ten to twenty twenty three, and during that period you have a lot of situations where it sure seems to me, based on the evidence and the indictment, that the SPLC was really propping up the hate it claimed to oppose.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I want to just read the exact line from the indictment as we were referencing with the cross burnings F thirty one and F thirty two, These are unnamed individuals in the indictment. We're reimbursed by the SPLC with donor money for all expenses incurred for cross burning events, including the wood and fuel used. Just I think you need to blast that to the entire world. That is what the SPLC's donor money paid for the wood and fuel for cross burning events by the ku Klux Klan.
Speaker 3: I mean, yes, which is just bananas and like I said, white supremacy merch. You have it here that the SBLC paid over one point two million dollars to F nine, another individual unnamed.
Speaker 4: Get this who was.
Speaker 3: In a romantic relationship with an SBLC employee. While receiving the sblc's donor money. F nine also raised funds for the National Alliance, which is a white suppressing organization. They're they're literally in bed with white supremacists. You can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 4: Yes, my goodness, like this is this is crazy. So okay.
Speaker 3: By the way, just so everybody's aware, and maybe Tyler you might have been alerted to this as well, I believe on June ninth, which is the same day as Mark Lynch goes up against Lindsay Graham. Want to remind you all in South Carolina to vote. So on June ninth, Congressman Jim Jordan is going to be having the CEO of the SBLC testifying before a House committee. So that's that's a really big deal. And you know, we can joke about some of this stuff because it's absolutely insane, but I want to lay out the grift here just to remind people, is that the SBLC came became famous, right because in the seventies and eighties, they went after white supremacy groups, right they the cross burnings.
Speaker 4: The hoods, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: They basically bankrupted these organizations and they made a ton of money off of it. And people need to understand that they realized that there was so much money by scaring the crap out of you know, progressive grammas across the country or just like you know, people that believed the propaganda, that they realized this was an existential threat to their business model. The fact that they had been so successful in the seventies and eighties, that was a threat to their business model. So they had to hype this up. They had to re engage and reinvigorate these old symbols that like strike fear into the heart of the average progressive, because there's nothing worse than being a racist or a white supremacist that that they knew that it paid. This is why when we found out that they had informants and actually leaders organizers that were part of Charlottesville, that's a key insight. Why. Because their revenues tripled year over year after Charlottesville. I want everybody to understand that. So they paid a gen this stuff up and then guess what they monetize it. They monetized the grift and the hate that they helped create, because that's the business model, and they tripled their revenues in one year. Tyler, I'm not making that up. Be like if it could be like if.
Speaker 4: Funding yes, exactly exactly, and.
Speaker 13: Proud Boys were funding Antifa. I mean that's yeah.
Speaker 3: No, exactly, no totally. And here here's here's the thing. So I want everybody to remember this.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm not alleging that the SBLC killed Charlie. I'm not I'm not saying that putting Charlie and turning point on the hate map in the spring of twenty twenty five killed Charlie. What I'm alleging is that it contributed to a culture that absolutely killed Charlie. Right, the organization's decade long campaign that turned hate into this all encompassing, catchall smear wielded against conservatives that killed Charlie because three months in nineteen days after the SBLC put Charlie in Turning Point USA on its hate map, an assassin killed him and was quoted as saying, I had enough of his hatred. Some hate can't be negotiated out.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's what I think. That's what makes this whole situation even more egregious is that the SPLC here has been exposed for funding and essentially supporting the sort of real hate that they often propped up as the main goal of them opposing that they then used to smear mainstream conservative and Christian groups by putting them on that hate map that they say reveals the infrastructure upholding white supremacy in the United States. So, on the one hand, you know, they're pushing this grift where they're emphasizing white nationalist groups and some groups that you know may pose a threat but barely exist and are often so small that they almost need oxygen from the SPLC to exist, and then they're using that as the excuse to demonize good people who disagree with the SPLC, people who stand for parental rights like moms for liberty, people who stand against transgender insanity, people who want to, you know, make sure that they have a better life for their children. These people are put on the map with chapters of the clan and all of that is somehow legitimized by the SPLC focusing on these neo Nazis and white nationalists who we now know they had members who were being funded by the SPLC and actions being funded by the SBLC.
Speaker 3: I gotta go through a couple more of these instances because we brought up I brought up Charlotteville, Charlottesville, and you have this Unite the Right f thirty seven. So again, this is how they identify these unnamed people. A member of the leadership chat for the Charlottesville rally in twenty seventeen made racist posts under an SPLC employee supervision supervision. Just let me repeat this. One of the organizers for Charlottesville made racist post under direct SBLC supervision and arrange for transport for others to attend the rally. The SBLC paid this individual, known as F thirty seven, three hundred thousand dollars, and it was worth every single stink and pen to them. Reminder again, they tripled their revenue from donors after Charlottesville.
Speaker 4: That was the best three.
Speaker 3: Hundred thousand dollars arguably any organization has ever spent ever, because man, it turned into millions.
Speaker 4: Tyler, your reaction, Yeah.
Speaker 13: I mean I've described it many times. It seems like this was an investment on the aff of the SPLC, and it paid dividends also when it comes to Charlottesville. In the lead up to Charlottesville, the SPLC put out a hate map of Confederate monuments across the country, saying that these monuments are inspiring turmoil and bloodshed.
Speaker 4: And you know these monuments, yeah.
Speaker 13: I mean these included high schools, middle schools, elementary schools, and so at a time when you had Antifa agitators going and knocking over these statues, the SPLC is really putting the white flag in front of the bull and revving it up. And so this was something that Carol Swain, who testified alongside me in Congress last month, said really really well. In my books, she was saying she's followed these white nationalist movements, and she said that when the SPLC put out that map, they were inspiring it seemed like they were trying to encourage something like Charlottesville to happen. So, on the one hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no exactly, So I mean I want the audience to really internalize this fact. So they create the target these statues, which is essentially what Charlottesville was all about. It was a big clash, a collision of people talking about American heritage, Southern heritage, these statues. So they tell everybody get really upset about these statues, and then they're paying the people that want to defend the statues, so they create the moment the collision. In the first place, they create they were playing both sides on purpose so that they could such have a combustible situation.
Speaker 5: It's such a sinister thing. And don't forget the final payoff of this, which is, yeah, create the hate groups that they then profile to make money, but then also so that they can then smear people like Charlie, people like Family Research Council by putting them on the same map and say these people have proximal relations to these hate groups, when we never associate with these hate groups We've never paid for a cross burning. It's the SPLC that does it. It's the sort of villainization process. It's entirely worthy of something you'd see in the Soviet Union. It's something you would see, frankly in an authoritarian state. This is what an authoritarian government would do, and it's incredibly SINISTERI on this.
Speaker 3: On that note, you know you think of this, Oh, this is just a third party, this is just a nonprofit.
Speaker 4: Note.
Speaker 3: The SBLC was completely ingrained and embedded within our FBI and the DOJ. They were using information fed to them from the SBLC to create charging documents, indictments, investigations. So this is I mean, this was completely seamlessly integrated within our own governmental institutions. Perhaps you could explain that a little bit more detail for our audience, Tyler.
Speaker 13: Yeah, this is some of the most shocking things from the Biden administration where the SPLC was brought in to advise prosecutors in the DJ. So the very guy last year, Uh, the SPLC put focus on the family on the hate map, and one of their employees, rc RG Craven's he came out and compared mainstream conservative Christian doctrine to you know, he called it false and dangerous, and yet he took that rhetoric, and earlier in the Biden administration he advised he there was a meeting where he briefed DOJ prosecutors specifically on the anti LGBTQ plus movement, which means that the SPLC, which has been demonizing conservative Christians for over a decade, was there advising DOJ prosecutors on how they should be combating conservative Christians. And by the way, this anti LGBTQ label, this is the accusation that led to the terrorist attack against the Family Research Council.
Speaker 11: And this is direct.
Speaker 13: This isn't like the Charlie Kirk situation, where we say, yes, they probably contributed to the overall hate against turning point in Charlie Kirk, and that's shocking enough. But here the terrorists used the SPLC hate map to target the Family Research Council, and yet SPLC has kept FRC on the hate map ever since and has been advising DOJ prosecutors against conservative Christians like FRC.
Speaker 3: And really, well, said Tyler, thank you for all of this. We've got to go, but I just want to say one less thing. This is why I reject, you know, this Christian nationalist moniker because it comes from stooges like the SPLC. They're trying to smear you because they want to demonize with pejoratives, dehumanization. Just normal conservatives that want to vote. Okay, we're Christians and we want to vote. Okay, that's what the country was founded upon. Anyways, Tyler O'Neill daily signal making hate pay.
Speaker 4: Thank you, my friend. Good to see you, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com