Speaker 1: My name is Charlie kirk I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point you would say college chapter. Go start atturning point youould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved.
Speaker 2: Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 1: I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 2: Here I am.
Speaker 3: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. Noble Gold Investments is the official gold sponsor of the Charlie Kirkshaw, a company that specializes in gold iras and physical delivery of precious metals. Learn how you could protect your wealth with Noble Gold Investments at noblegold investments dot Com. That is Noblegoldinvestments dot Com.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome to The Charlie Kirk Show's April tenth, twenty twenty six here at the y Refi Studios in Phoenix, Arizona. Blake, welcome, Howdy, it's investyrefi dot Com.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: We are transitioning over y Refi Studios, great partners of the show. Lots of news to get to. Yesterday ended up being a fairly eventful day.
Speaker 3: That it did, both with real events and the even more entertaining type fake events that happen in the media.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, well said, all right, So we are titling this first segment of the show the Tale of Two Truths, because President Trump really he unfurled on a truth against some Warmer supporters, including Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, Megan Kelly, and Candice Owns in one giant truth social post. And we're going to compare and contrast the messaging of that with another truth in just a second.
Speaker 3: But Blake, your take, Okay, well we should if you haven't seen it, we can't read the whole thing. It's pretty long, even for a Trump truth. But he does say he dropped this yesterday afternoon, somewhat out of the blue. At the start, it says, I know why Tucker Carlson, Megan Kelly, Candice Owens, and Alex Jones have all been fighting me four years, especially by the fact they think it is wonderful for I ran the number one state sponsor of terror to have a nuclear weapon. They all have one thing in common, low IQ's they are stupid people. They know it, their families know it. Everyone else knows it too. He goes on to call them nut jobs and troublemakers. He says they are through each one. Yes, he goes through each He says they are the opposite of Mega. He says, he attacks Tucker, says he didn't finish college. He says, he goes after Megan Kelly for asking him the nasty now famous only Rosie O'Donnell question. He says that the first, the respected, the highly respected first Lady of France, who is not a man, is more attractive than Candice Owens. He goes after Alex Jones for losing that lawsuit over the sany h. Reilly just blasts all of them and very scorched earth, very scorchual. Although you know it's funny.
Speaker 2: I heard a couple of people responded to this like, I was pretty tepid for Trump. He could have gone harder, and I was like, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, I don't think that's true. Pretty this is this is it was very scorchure. The reason, of course he did that is they have all been vocally, very vocally critical of the Iran intervention, and in particular, they were all extremely critical of his rhetoric just in the past few days.
Speaker 2: Specifically, everything got ratcheted up to a next level after the end of Civilization.
Speaker 3: Truth precisely, precisely, I recall Alex Jones. He said something like war crime alert over that and said, this is not what we've voted for. Megan Kelly said it was irresponsible and disgusting. She says, I am sick of this bleep. Why can't he just behave like a normal human President Trump floated that the president's staff should sort of defy his orders. Sorry, sorry, said Trump. Tucker said that that his staff should defy the order. And there was there was that twenty fifth Amendment.
Speaker 2: Discussion of the twenty fifth Amendment, and yes, and.
Speaker 3: Of course Kennic has suggested he was involved in murdering Charlotte.
Speaker 2: Which is obscene. So my take on this is basically a couple of things. One, there are actually really important matters happening in the in the world, in the country. This is a bit of a distraction. However, what did you think was going to happen?
Speaker 3: You know, so's the man who responds very force you your response when this happened was pretty interesting. He said, I'm surprised it took this long.
Speaker 2: Standdly.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They they have been vocally critical of the conflict since it started, and the president does a guy who responds pretty rapidly when he feels people have turned on him out of his coalition. We've seen what he's done with Congress and Massey, We've seen what he did with Marjorie Taylor greench He bashes in there. It was a quick and that's interesting because that gets at we remember when Elon Musk first broke away. He comes out and says President Trump is in the Epstein files, basically says he's involved, suggests he's involved in sex trafficking. Very critical, and we remember Charlie said, I think they could possibly reunite over this, and you know, paper this.
Speaker 2: Over well and listen, emotions are high correct, and I would say that the Elon Musk example is an example of what President Trump is capable of doing right, which is, if you look back him and Megan, we're not friends. They came back together in twenty twenty four. Meghan Kelly has said that she will vote Republican over a Democrat no matter what. It doesn't matter how upset she is. Tucker Carlson had text released in the dominion lawsuit which revealed that he did not like President Trump at a certain point. Then he campaigned in twenty twenty four on his bealf. So we don't know where this is going to happen. Alex Jones, I'm a little less clear. Alex has been supportive of the president over the years and has turned on him. Alex's response to this, by the way, was that thank you for making it clear that I want nothing to do with you and I don't support you anymore. Basically, I would put Candice in a completely different category of all of this. Actually, but the end result is it's a bit of a distraction. But what did you think was going to happen? And let's just make one thing clear. If you're going to call for the twenty fifth Amendment of the sitting president of the United States, you're calling for a palace coup. That's what you're calling for. Because the twenty fifth Amendment was written in past bipartisan fashion in nineteen sixty seven. Why because you had the Woodrow Wilson basically where he was debilitated and his wife and his physician kept that from the country. Okay, was nineteen nineteen, I believe. Then you had a heart attack and a stroke by Eisenhower. Little known fact of history, but in both of those instances, it was unclear what was going to happen. If he didn't survive those instances, then you had the assassination of JFK. But what would have happened had JFK just been a vegetable and survived it? Right, He obviously died, so LBJ took over, But what would have happened if he would have just been incapacitated. So they needed a mechanism constitutionally to if the president is unable to dispatch the duties and responsibilities as the president. That's what the twenty fifth Amendment is. It's not when you don't like his policies. It's not when you like, when you don't like the war in Iran. It's about if he is mentally unfit and unable to do the job, meaning you had a stroke or something.
Speaker 3: Well, that, of course is what some people are claiming he is.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: He's obviously lucid and he's the same Trump we've always so we'd love to see what all of you make of this, So send us emails if you're we'll read it next second. Yes, we'll take a look at them. I think what this is a good reminder of is it is how the president approaches politics, which he is. He he can handle criticism on policy grounds, but there's a certain thing where President Trump is a guy who thinks through the language of dominance. He always wants it to be clear that he is in charge of the party, he is in charge of the movement. That you'll notice that he says this, I am maga. These people are not maga. He very much, frankly wants to emphasize that maga is centered around him personally, and that's important to the president to express. And I think it's the efforts to define what maga is in a way that would say, oh, Trump is not doing a mega thing. I think that is ultimately what sets him off the most, along with just the efforts to undercut him to be fair the twenty fifth Amendment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was. He was asked about Tucker I think a week or two ago, and Tucker was already being critical of him, and he kind of brushed it off and he said, well, it's okay, you know, and I think you know to your point. I'm surprised it took so long in some of these instances. We have a tale of two truths, though, so just to put a fine point on it, he offered this other truth about the Haitian migrant that we covered on the show yesterday, and I think that's an example of some of his best messaging domestically in recent memory. And of course, the Haitian migrant was not supposed to be in this country, was let in by Joe Biden, was given temporary protected status, and then bludgeoned a store clerk to death with a hammer. And President Trump put off on that the tale of two truths. One I think is distracting again, I understand why he did it. The other is focused right here at home, and it was a powerful truth. We have so much to get to, so I'm going to get right into it. So I want to give a little bit more airtime to this Haitian truth social and because I again I think President Trump at his best is railing against the abuse and the pillaging and the Yeah, this is the abuses of this country of ours. And so he says, an illegal alien criminal from Haiti who was released into our country by the worst president in history, Joe Biden. The radical Democrats in Congress just beate an innocent woman to death with a hammer at a gas station in Florida. The video of her brutal slang is one of the most vicious things you will ever see, and unfortunately there it is again. We have it censored sufficiently. This animal was allowed to stay here because the Biden administration granted him in all Haitian's temporary protective status, a massively abused and fraudulent program which my administration is working to eliminate. But deranged liberal district court judges are standing in our way. This one killing should be enough for these radical judges to stop impeding my administration's immigration policies. Allows to end this scam once and for all. To my fellow Republicans and frankly all common sense Americans never forget that Joe Biden and the Democrat Party turned the United States of America into a dumping ground. And to that, I say, yes, today, Amen, this is Trump, this is this.
Speaker 3: Is where you want him to be. I'll be honest, I understand why he picked that fight he did yesterday with all the podcast, but I wish if every aggressive truth was about something like this, totally grab a worst of the worst scenario of what the left has done to this country, what they're still trying to do to this country, and it was It's so great. I remember it happening so much in the first term, for example, when he had the you know the craphole countries yeap quote that leaked and it was the biggest story of the day because it was so offensive that he was saying, Oh, we shouldn't have immigrants from crappy countries, and yet he basically won that cycle because ordinary Americans don't think we should have infinite people come here from crappy.
Speaker 2: Totally the dumping ground line in that tweet, I wanted to like it viscerally connected.
Speaker 3: Or it was during his time in the wilderness where he said bad immigrants are poisoning the blood of America. And then they did a poll and it turned out a majority of Americans do think immigrants poison the botry.
Speaker 2: CNN was very upset about that. I remember that. But that's where you want him. You want CNN upset at him, and you want the base rallying behind always. This is my whole point with mass deportations. Right, you hear the line mass deportation, it's only about fifty to fifty issue, about fifty percent support, whereas worse the worst about seventy five percent of American support. You can't compare those two buckets the same. The fifty percent that support mass deportation is your base. It's your most adamant and ardent supporters. They will come out in a midterm. Okay, that's who we need to rile up the base. These kind of tweet our truths do that. They affect the base at a visceral level. It gets us fired up, and we remember the carnage of the Biden years, and we want to get out and make sure Republicans get elected to support that kind of policy.
Speaker 3: And we talk about where it's worth taking risks on things and sometimes you have people very agitated on Twitter saying a judge rules against President Trump, he should defy this judge. I think in ninety nine percent of cases that's not worth doing because it's provoking a crisis when you have a friendly Supreme Court. But as an example, this immigrant who just murdered this woman in Florida was a beneficiary of temporary protected status. We have been trying to repeal temporary protected status on all these groups, and you repeatedly are having these district court judges, including in some cases, I think there's a Florida liberal judge who's been reversed by the Supreme Court over and over again on questions like this. And if you wanted to test the waters where it's worth taking a constitutional risk, it would be if we have a judge who's been reversed on the same thing by the Supreme Court two three, four times, we're going to not let them block us from deporting some of these people. Ye, that might be a risk that's worth.
Speaker 2: Taking in And I think that's kind of where we're all at at the base. It's like, if we're going to spend political capital and spend political will messaging, will let's get it done on immigration deportations. I think it's the most important issue still, all right, So we want to quickly pivot. Want to get to Malani. She's surprised to everybody at the White House Press Corp yesterday by taking the podium and addressing Epstein. And we want to get into it because one part of it is truly I think important SOT one.
Speaker 4: Now is the time for Congress to act. Epstein was not alone. Several prominent mile executives resigned from their powerful positions after this matter became widely politicized. Of course, this doesn't amount to guild, but we still must work openly and transparently to uncover the truth. I call on Congress to provide the women who have been victimized by Epstein with the public hearing, specifically centered around the survivors. Each and every woman should have her day to tell her story in public if she wishes, then and only then we will.
Speaker 5: Have the truth.
Speaker 2: All right. So I think this is brilliant, and I'll explain why, because she's taking offense. Right. The administration has been playing too much defense on this issue. The truth still remains that Joe Biden, the Democrats didn't release any of this that Trump administration has. She starts this whole speech by saying, anything on the internet that you see that ties me to Epstein is garbage. I've already got a bunch of apologies. We're gonna keep policing these statements. Then she says I want them to get justice, have them testify before Congress. Well, then this puts the Democrats in defense, because all they want, and I think this is very clear, is they don't want justice for the victims. They want to get Trump. They want to weaponize Epstein to get Trump. This makes them either say yeah, good for Milania, Well good good, yeah, here we agree, in which case that doesn't have nearly as much potency from a political standpoint, or they fight back and sort of show their cards that this has been a ruse the whole time just to get Trump. Now what's interesting here is the react by the quote unquote survivors. They have come out and said, well, we've already done enough, we shouldn't have to do more.
Speaker 3: Yes, they said, there's about fifteen of them and they signed a statement. They've already survivors of Jeffrey Epstein have already shown extraordinary courage by coming forward, filing reports and giving testimony, asking more of them now is a deflection of responsibility, well not justice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. So this is a very interesting dynamic that's emerging. And I do think this has the opportunity with Pambondi leaving to reset the deck at the DOJ, maybe there's an opportunity to be take the offensive foot which could help in a lot of ways. So let's go ahead, And this is on apolinea Luna, Congressman on a Polina Luna talking about the co conspirators, which is an interesting clip cut five.
Speaker 6: That Jeffrey Epstein was running a intelligence gathering operation. In my professional opinion, I do believe it was a honeypot operation, and I do believe that there's a list of individuals who did engage in trafficking. We're given these plea deals, and I'm going to name those individuals right now. The first one would be Leslie Groff, the second one Garah Kellen, the third one Nadia Markova, and the fourth one Adrianna Ross. All of these women engaged trafficking, engaged in the trafficking of minors as adults. They were working and complicit with Jeffrey Epstein's operation, and in my opinion, they are not to be given victim status because they did partake in harming young girls.
Speaker 2: So those are people that have been given plea deals as if they were victims, but they were, in Anno Polina Luna's perspective, co conspirators because they helped traffic the young women to Jeffrey Epstein. Another name that's come up a lot is Hailey Robson, who sort of now notoriously spoke with Rocanna after the State of the Union. She's another one that's been named as potentially trafficking young women as well. So this is a developing situation and we are going to keep our eyes on it because there's a lot of moving pieces here and the deck just got reset. America is entering its two hundred and fiftieth year. In the direction of this country is being decided right now in our culture and our economy, and who we choose to support matters more than ever. Most wireless companies don't care who you are or what you believe. They just want your money. Patriot Mobile is different. For more than twelve years, they've stood with Americans who believe freedom is worth fighting for funding the Christian Conservative movement when others stayed silent. And here's the deal. You don't have to give up quality or service when you switch to Patriot Mobile. They deliver premium priority access on all three major US networks, so you'll get the same or better coverage than you have today. Think switching is a hassle, it isn't keep your number, keep your phone, or upgrade. Their one hundred percent US based support team can activate you in just minutes, still paying off a device. Patriot Mobile even offers a contract buyout. This is a defining year. We gotta work together to save our country. So go to Patriotmobile dot com slash Charlie or call nine seven to two Patriot and use the promo code Charlie for a free month of service. That's Patriotmobile dot com slash Charlie. Or call them at nine seven to two Patriot using the promo code Charlie and switch today. All right, we want to pivot here to what's going on at UVU. Obviously, that is the campus where Charlie was assassinated on September tenth, twenty twenty five. And we have the chapter president Caleb Chillcut who is like I said, the TPUSA UVU chapter president with us now, Caleb, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much. I'm so glad to be here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and you got a haircut, Caleb. You look at you looking at change. Last time it was, you know, it was a longer. Anyways, good to see you. So there's controversy brewing at UVU, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but essentially there has been a commencement speaker that has been chosen and her her name is Sharon McMahon and she's been selected as a twenty twenty six commencement speaker. Fill our audience in, Caleb, why this is causing a stir? And you've even issued a statement on half of the chapter there at tp at UVU. Tell us what's going on?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So, two days or even a couple of days after Charlie was assassinated, Sharon made a post on her Instagram, Sharon says so with a series of ount of context quotes basically tarnishing Charlie's name, and then when she started to get a little bit of slack on that, she then deleted the post and then four days later made a very just underwhelming statement, kind of disavowing political violence by saying that political violence once I was hopeless refusing to give us, to give her that kind of power is its own kind of defiance. And that's all she said, mentioning political violence Charlie's assassination. And it's just kind of, like I said in my statement, just disheartening that you view would not even I guess, do their research and bring this case. Maybe they did, Yeah, and they're just laughing at up. To bring her on as a commencement speaker is kind of just disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a slap face, it really is.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Blake, I just wanted to read some of them. There was a whole sequence of posts that she made. I don't want to care. Yeah, it was just a whole sequence of them, but I want to get some of them. Like, if you were a Charlie Kirk fan, you might not realize why there is so much backlash to posts eulogizing his death.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: And she says to many Americans, especially if you are black, LGBTQ, or Muslim, Charlie Kirk was not a person who engaged in good faith debates on college campuses, and she has quotes from him that she says are bad. The controversy is not about having a difference of opinion or preaching the gospel. It is about repeating bigoted ideas on a stage that reached tens of millions. It is important to remember that the incredible tragedy of a public assassination does not erase the harm many experienced from his words and the ensuing actions his followers took. I have no idea what she's referring to there, but she suggests some sort.
Speaker 2: Of hosting, hosting free speech events where people got to the front of the line, and.
Speaker 3: She says these are just a handful of examples after she had quotes from them, and to many, when they see people treating Charlie Kirk like a martyr, it seems like they are also endorsing these ideas. So this is the woman who's going to be the.
Speaker 2: Speaker at UVU, at the very campus where an assassin took his life. And that's what I kind of want to get into this what you said there, Caleb. You said they didn't do their research, and I would probably presume to believe they did do their research, and they don't want to be associated with this horrific event in a way or something right, they it's almost like an effort to distance themselves from some I guess some perceived alignment with Tourny point in somehow. I'm not exactly sure what the psychology would be behind it, but I find it pretty gross. You've made this statement. I want to kind of give you your statement it's due here because I think the final sex section is really well said, because you say universities should welcome diverse viewpoints. Platforming someone who treated a historic and tragic political assassination not as a moment to grieve, but as an opportunity to create content is tone deaf and disrespectful to those affected, especially on this campus. There are countless better alternatives Amen, and the fact that the university is choosing McMahon is entirely disappointing to all of us still reeling from his loss. I couldn't be more disappointed in the university for such a hurtful and callous decision. Now. I saw you post this on social and some of the comments below I actually chimed in because it was so irritating. Some of the comments below said, whatever happened to free speech? And my reaction is, well, what about our right to free speech to be upset at this decision? Do you not understand that free speech how it works. It's a two way street, folks that Yeah, the university, sure, maybe they have the right to make a dumb decision, but you and your chapter members us here, Charlie Kirkshaw, we have our free speech to criticize how stupid that decision.
Speaker 7: Is exactly, And I mean like, we're not trying to do cancel culture. That's not what we want. We're just highlighting just the poor, slap in the face decision that view was making on just is a slap in the face to us and the millions of other Americans who liked Charlie and want to continue his voice. Like I said in my statement, there are millions of other possible speakers who they could bring. But the same school year that Charlie was assassinated on my campus, they bring someone who, days after he was killed, just tries to profit off misinformation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really sick. And by the way, we did a whole episode debunking basically every single one of those clips. I hadn't seen this Instagram post at the time, but it basically lines up one to one because everybody that wanted to come out after the assassination to take cherry pick clips of his or quotes of his and use it to tarnish his legacy use the same ones. And there is a logical explanation for each one of those comments that he made. They're mostly complete garbage, right yet, you know, it's like the black Pilot clip. There was some comments about Islam that I currently very much still agree with. I mean it, but it was It's just it's just fascinating to me that they would do this, and like I said, it seems like an intentional attempt to disrespect Charlie. And today is the seventh month anniversary of his assassination. We're not even a year out. We're not eight months out, We're seven months. We just got to seven months. They made this announcement when we were about six months out. So I'm with you, and I'm grateful to you for speaking up.
Speaker 3: Kayleb.
Speaker 2: What is the chatter on campus? What are you hearing students say or is it? Is it a big topic of conversation right now?
Speaker 7: Explain it's definitely a mixed presence on campus. The people who were there the six and a half thousand people that were there during Charlie's debate, and the conservatives on campus are definitely upset. But of course you get the other side of people who are celebrating the decision that View has made to kind of rub it in Tony Point's face, I feel like, and so there's a bit of that conversation going on. But another thing that's disgusting is View has not addressed it. They haven't made a statement, they haven't acknowledged any sort of this talk that's going on right now.
Speaker 2: Blake, you're the academic. I guess it's not surprising. It's disappointing, but it's not surprising.
Speaker 3: I guess, just bigger picture, obviously, I don't want to dwell on the negative stuff. So we've had a lot of different chapter leaders on but obviously your chapter at that university has a special place in our heart because of what you've endured. So just more broadly, what's the what's the spiritual environment like on campus, what's the feeling within the chapter about Charlie's legacy?
Speaker 7: H our chapter, they keep it morals pretty high. Lace and mus on the show, I talked about the memorial and it is going through and our chapter with the one to design it and place it on campus. So we're kind of just focusing on that excitement right now to secure Charlie's legacy on our campus. So yeah, like you said, we're just keeping on the positives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well let's you know, and we're just gonna say it right now, like we're calling on the university to address this controversy very publicly. We want you to publicly do it. We want you to acknowledge the fact that your decision has been hurtful to our students on that chapter that live through a tragedy none of them should have had to endure or witness, and that this is a slap in the face. And we want you to acknowledge this, UVU, because it's disgusting. And you know, I just want to underscore we're not we're not we're not doing cancel culture. We're using our First Amendment rights here, Caleb, to say that you've made a terrible decision, UVU, and we think it's intentional. If it wasn't, if you were unaware, if you didn't do your research, fine say that or maybe cancel this speaker and pick somebody better.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I fully agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at the ball's in your court.
Speaker 2: We can't force you to do anything, but this is our point of view, and that's our first Amendment right to say so. Caleb, great work, man, You're articulate, you're strong, you're morally clear, and you know, you just are such a great representative for Turning Point students all across the country. And you know, I'm sorry this is happening, but you're you're doing a great job. Continue on with the memorial in Charlie's honor, and we're grateful for you. Man.
Speaker 7: Thank you, boys, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, God speed, my friend. Yeah, just a frustrating story all the way around.
Speaker 3: Men Ley, and yeah, we don't want to cancel it, but it's just we would have appreciated if you guys had if the university had bothered to check what a person said about the most famous event to ever happen on their campus.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean again, I'm just gonna say it. I think they did. I think they did know, I think they probably did, And they did it anyways, which says a lot. All Right, I'm so excited the weather is finally warming up, which means grilling season is basically here and sorry. If you live in a colder part of the country where I'm at, it's grilling season. And if you're anything like me, you're already thinking about planning your first backyard barbecue of the year. For me, I already know what's going on the grill, and that's Good Ranchers. Good Ranchers partners with local farmers and ranchers to deliver one American meat straight to your door. It's past you're raised, no antibiotics, and no added hormones. It's the kind of quality that you can actually feel good about serving other people around your table. And they just launched custom boxes. Now you can build your own box with the cuts your family loves, Steaks for grilling, chicken for weeknight dinners, or whatever you reach for the most. Start your plan today and you'll get free meat included with every order, and with our code Charlie, you'll get twenty five dollars off your first order. That's free meat with every order and twenty five dollars off your first order with code Charlie. When you start your plan at good ranchers dot com, Good Ranchers dot com, American Meat delivered. I want to give a quick update here. So we have been working quietly behind the scenes. We gave you a little bit of a teaser a few weeks back that we were working on getting all of the catalog back catalog of the Charlie Kirk Show back up on the RSS feed. So on the podcast that is officially done. It's been like rolling out a few episodes like at a time over the hours. So the entire catalog of The Charlie Kirkshow is now back available. Now let me just say it was very expensive, so please go check them out, take advantage of it, go listen to what Charlie has said throughout the years. The historically we only kept up one hundred episodes at a time, so as the next episode had come the you know, the one hundred and one episode, one hundred first episode would fall off the list. And so that's just how it's been set up on the back end of the system for years since we started the show. The first podcast was in May of twenty nineteen. It's always just been that way. So they're back up. You asked, we delivered. You know, there was a lot of people that thought we were trying to like erase Charlie or they claimed that we were. Of course that wasn't true. We've got Charlie everywhere. We celebrate Charlie in every way, shape or form. I mean, he's on the back of the screen every day. So that was obviously a ridiculous claim. But it just took some doing and it is done, so go please take advantage of that. Listen to all the episodes starting all the way back in twenty nineteen if you want, you can hear the humble beginnings of Charlie and I sitting in a conference room in California with just a microphone and a zoom recorder getting our first episode up. And then I think the next one was Don Junior was like our first guest. So some fun stuff to check out there, and then obviously throughout twenty twenty five for in some of our most famous episodes of the show. So please check it out. We're grateful for your patients, and yeah, we hope you take advantage of it. Another thing I want to update you guys on is the fact that there is some fragile peace negotiations, very fragile. Jd Vance has gotten on the plane fragile and then There is, of course an update from Iranian parliamentary speaker who's saying the speaker of Iran's parliament says a ceasefire in Lebanon and release of blocked Iranian assets must occur before negotiations begin. Now, specifically, the Lebanon thing now is moving of the goalpost because our position, the United States position, is that Lebanon was never included in the original ceasefire. That's Hesbelah. It should be a completely different organization. Israel is going after Hesbela in the south of Lebanon. Iran is basically saying those are our guys. Stop doing it or there's no negotiation that's going to happen. So very very transparent that hes blot is the regime, okay, first of all. The other thing though, is this blocked assets right, That is another moving of the goalpost, which says to me that is that Iran feels that they have leverage in the negotiations. I think they could probably tell our domestic vibe is that we want to move on and get out of this place, and they're playing us on that front.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they might either think that they can get extractions for the ceasefire or that they it's possible they're banking that President Trump won't restart the war even if they set tough conditions. Correct, there's a variety of possibilities here. As always, we don't know the full story. We never know the full story with things this high level. So we just say pray for peace. Yeah, pray for peace, for peace.
Speaker 2: But it's the I will say that, you know, Iran probably is assessing our domestic vibe on the war and understands that it would be a political win for President Trump to get out of Iran. I don't think that President Trump would hesitate to strike again. I don't think that at all. I think President Trump, if he feels like they're they're slapping him in the face, he would he would start striking again. That's my read on it. So I would say caution to the Iranians, don't overplay your hand. And but I will say that the you know, I'm looking at the you know, the stock market is basically flat right now. But inflation did tick up, and that was and that was a new report that came out this morning, basically driven by energy prices. So the energy shock from prices going around one hundred dollars a barrel or higher will be felt for some time, and that will be felt in the domestic level, that'll be felt internationally. So the straight of Horn moves continues to loom extremely large in the economic picture around the world and domestically and politically. So we do want this thing to wrap up. We want the straight back to open. But Iran is going to play the cards that they have to play, and this is one of them.
Speaker 3: So it's a reminder of what we said, which is it is easier to start a war than to end it because ending a war. Starting a war only requires one person's approval or one country's approval. Ending it does require two.
Speaker 2: And Trump has just gone on records saying that the results of the talks that are around will be clear in about twenty four hours. We're going to know soon. Trump added, we have a reset going on. We're looking up the ships with the best ammunition, even at a higher level than we used to do a complete decimation. So again he's not backing down. And I'm just telling you what I My read of the man is that if he feels like they're jerking him around, he's going to strike again. He's going to reexert the leverage that he has in this negotiation to get the best deal. And if he thinks that he has to start striking again, I don't think he'll hesitate to do it. I don't think he wants to. I think he'd love to claim victory and get out. But he's also not going to be played the full either. So that's my read on all right.
Speaker 3: We got a lot of we asked for emails at the start. What they make of the Trump versus the podcaster is true thing, and it's a pretty wide range of responses. I want to say, I think mostly supportive of the president. That doesn't surprise me, and just different levels of response to So. For example, Debbie said, I wish the president would rise above the loud mouths. I believe they say things to get a Trumpian reaction like this one. What gives them or anyone the impression they can say anything they want about anyone and not get a response. Trump feels the world is against him when all he's ever wanted to do is make America great again. It boggles the mind. Really. Another one says, though my husband and I feel you are running us, are running cover for Trump. We are three time Trump voters, and we're strong supporters. If he is not losing it, he is doing a good imitation of it. He is doing all of this while leading us into Democrat control, which is unconscionable.
Speaker 2: In fact, I'm actually curious about that. Send us emails. Do you actually buy any of this? Twenty fifth the mend men, Trump's losing it, He's not locid, he's getting too old. Whatever the criticism is, do you and the audience believe that? Send us an email Freedom at Charliekirk dot com. I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: I put my cards in this table, says here's some food for thought. I like all of Trump's policies, and I am a supporter, but when Trump attacks someone, then that person takes it to heart and they escalate with counterattacks. I've always said, if he the president would just shut up and ignore the radicals, he would be better off. The more he personally attacks them, the more they hate him back.
Speaker 2: That was Cernovich's take. He was like, he just should have said nothing. Who is this? Frank says, twenty fifth Amendment talks ridiculous. That being said, I have noticed in the past year that he isn't quite as sharp as he has been in the past. Interesting take. Imagine being a young woman just finding out that you're pregnant, not knowing where to go or what to do, not even knowing exactly what is going on in your body, while the whole world tells her it's just a clump of cells. You and I we both know the truth. We know it is a baby. And once she has an ultrasound that you provide and she sees the truth of the baby growing inside of her, you help her choose life. When you join us in providing ultrasounds with preborn and she sees her baby and here's her baby's heartbeat, you will double the likelihood that she will choose life. And one hundred percent of what you give goes to providing ultrasounds one hundred percent preborn Separately fundraises for administrative costs. Two hundred and eighty dollars can save ten babies. Twenty eight dollars a month can save a baby a month, all year long. And a fifteen thousand dollars gift. I know there's some of you out there that can afford this fifteen thousand dollars gift will provide a complete ultrasound machine that will save thousands of babies for years and years to come. Call eight three three eight five zero two two two nine or click on the preborn banner at Charliekirk dot com. Today again that's eight three three eight five zero two two two nine, or click on the preborn banner at Charliekirk dot com.
Speaker 3: Joining us in studio is Danny Philip to my life. There's there's the.
Speaker 2: Wide screence and Mikey McCoy am I right, it's been a minute, and obviously we have Blake nev I want to get to some of your emails here because I asked about the twenty fifth Amendment if you thought there was any credence to it, and resoundingly, this audience feels like that's garbage. Basically, you're like, Trump's the goat, Trump is what is it? Most folks don't understand the threat Trump is winning, the Trump were the face we the Trump, the threat we face from China. Trump's sacrifice and took a chance in Iran to solve two problems at once, you know, And another gentleman was saying that this is from Tory uh aged thirty four from Washington, say, how do people not see the complete double standard applied to podcasters who are allowed to say all manner of falsehoods, but Trump writes one tweet and now he's the one acting crazy. I mean, I'm you know, sometimes we ask questions, we get kind of a fifty to fifty. This is like, you know, complete Trump is not losing it basically, So that's interesting from your guys' perspective. Okay, first question, is there or ask us anything? Hour to the final hour of the week. Natalie, Natalie, Natalie, Welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. Please ummute yourself all right.
Speaker 10: So I was on the show back in October of last year and I asked the question how a stay at home mom can get more involved, and Tyler went on to suggest getting involved at the local level, like a school board. My kids are public school.
Speaker 5: Fast forward to last month, I was approached by a well respected current school board member telling me I needed to run for school board. So my question is that my husband is reluctantly supportive. If this is a path I go down, how do I carry the weight and the burden of this role in the community but also keep the peace in my home and my marriage.
Speaker 3: How many kids do you have?
Speaker 10: I have four boys and we're here in Arizona.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, four boys. I love that, so nice to see. If I could have had four and they would have all been I love my girls, but you know that would be that'd be fun, all right. So that's a big question. And you know every marriage is different. It sounds like at least your husband is being supportive reluctantly, so, but I think everything has to start with you and your husband making a decision together. So if if you guys are not unified and aligned completely, then then I would say that that's the first thing that needs to get dealt with, because I will tell you everything that I've been through in the last seven months after what happened with Charlie. If my marriage wasn't good, if my family wasn't good, I wouldn't have been able to do any of it. I mean, it is your refuge, it's your source of strength. It's the place that you go to and you have peace when the world around you is chaotic and when people are hurling accusations and insults at you. You need your your home front to be just completely secure. So that's what I would say start there and once that's good, you guys can do whatever you want and accomplish whatever you want. But I commend your heart for wanting to be involved and to be a source for good change. Anybody else have thoughts on this, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You've got a family, Yeah, no, I remember. So my dad ran for city council. He was a pastor, so he ran for mayor too. Well no, no, well, the city council one thousand oaks. You take turns being mayor, you're elected to the city council. But what had happened was is he was a pastor and he ran for politics. So he said, the two things you don't talk about at dinner parties are, you know, Chris, your faith or politics? He goes, So I wasn't invited to any dinner parties because I was both this. But I remember during COVID he decided to keep his church open against city city commands basically, and he was outside of the law that he had basically sat on the city council to enforce. And I remember him the night before, sitting up super late with my mom, and he was like, if I do this, if I keep the church open, I could go to jail. I'm gonna have to step down from being mayor, I might go to jail. All these things and goes, so should I do it? And because my mom and dad had so often talked about these things and just always over communicated and we're always on the same page. My mom looked at him and she said, why is this even a question. I didn't marry a coward. This is a true story. And my dad is like, you're right, and that is like, that's the beauty of over communicating in a marriage, and the beauty of being on the same page, because when your mission oriented and on the same mission as a couple, nothing can stop you.
Speaker 2: I agree. It's God's design. It's the foundational building block of society for a reason, because everything starts at the home. So that's you know, there's a thousand political questions that we could get into about how to do it or how to run. But the truth is, if you and your husband are good and you share the same vision and mission, you guys are gonna guys are going to be able to accomplish so much together. And I wouldn't worry about all the particulars at this point, just worry if you and your husband are good?
Speaker 3: Is that good?
Speaker 10: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Absolutely all right, what's our next question?
Speaker 3: Here? We got Anthony? Anthony, he's back going.
Speaker 9: Thanks Blake, Well, hi guys, Hey, so it's kind of I have a reply to the twenty fifth Amendment, and then I have a question for Blake only Blake. Oh boy, So the whole twenty fifth amendment thing is and Andrew you touched on it in an earlier session. Nobody really understands it. They just think, oh, he's a whack job. He's a wacko. We got a twenty fifth amendment. People are just saying things, but because they don't understand things. And I think with the you know, Alex Jones, Tucker and all them, they're looking for clicks, they're looking for clickbait, they're looking for engagement, and you know, they're just going to want to start stir to pot, like we see what the left does and Democrats, because I'm seeing in my own area that Joe Morelli's my it's people are protesting outside his house to twenty fifth making him twenty fifth amendment Trump or end the war in Iran. But like nobody really understands why it's in there, and you did a really good job explaining it, and I know Blake has as well in the past, and Charlie did as well. Biden was somebody that really should have been twenty fifth Amendment because his health was not good, and they never did it, so for them to use it now, Okay, why don't we do that? When George Bush was president when we went to Iraq, we should have twenty fifth memenent him. He kept us in that long war. You know, think about that. Why did anybody bring it up? He was the last Republican president before Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fair question. Ultimately, Ultimately, when people bring up the twenty fifth Amendment thing for a case other than Biden, where there really was serious evidence that guy was not aware of what was going on, Yeah, they're basically just saying they don't like that we have a republic that elects the president. Okay, well that's a take. It's a popular take. The government they have in major countries, they don't have elections, they don't elect their leaders. If you want to have that approach, go for it. But that's not the country we have in America. That's not the system we've used in America for two hundred and fifty years this year, and I wish people would be a little more honest about this. Just say, I think DC is better than the rest of the country, and I think they should just be allowed to throw out the president when they feel that he is bad.
Speaker 9: Okay, Like notice for an apartment, like let's say victim from the White House, like in eviction. Those for an apartment you don't pay a rent. So my question, now, this is a fun one. I'm gonna pull a Charlie on you, Blake, And you know how Charlie would ask you, Okay, go read this book and come back and tell me. Yeah, so I know, Okay, So I know you're kind of a sports fan. So this is Master's Week and this is a big week.
Speaker 3: In the country.
Speaker 9: Golf fan, Oh, this is gonna be perfect. Now you got to tell me and look it up and research it. What the Crow's nest is at Augusta National and why it is one of the biggest traditions there is for this tournament.
Speaker 3: This is a cooler question before i'd probably just now you just go ask freaking claw.
Speaker 2: I don't know this and I love the Masters, the Masters, but you.
Speaker 11: Need to look it up.
Speaker 9: And Danny, you can't help.
Speaker 3: Them, Blake. What is the crow's nest? The Crow's nest is it's the third floor of the Augusta National Clubhouse, and it's where the amateur golfers day. They always have five amateur players at the Masters. I also I dove down because I had to find out the best ones ever finished is second at the Masters. The guy finished one stroke behind Gary Player back in the sixties. That'd be it'd be really cool if an amateur one, although I guess it'd be it'd be a little lame. They wouldn't get the prize money, but they'd be so famous anyway. But that's a it's a it's good for me to learn because my knowledge of golf is mostly restricted to Happy Gilmore. Apparently, the jacket isn't real. That's not a real tournament.
Speaker 2: I'm really green.
Speaker 3: Jacket is very green. Jacket is very real. But they don't let you take the jacket. You store it at Augusta. Then you wear it, well, you wear it for a year.
Speaker 2: I think you get it for a year, and then they do like they do a dinner at the beginning of the tournament where all the old winners come back and they get to wear their jacket.
Speaker 3: The winner from the year before picks the menu. You could have like a really psychopath golfer. Just pick like a terrible jelly fish jelly all right, Next question, who's up?
Speaker 2: We got Kyrie, Kyrie, welcome to the show, like Kyrie, Irvin Irving.
Speaker 12: I'm here, Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes we can.
Speaker 12: Oh wow, Okay.
Speaker 13: This is my first time to do this, and I'm I have tried before and it hasn't worked, so maybe I've got it figured it out good.
Speaker 12: First, I just say it is such an honor to be speaking with you all.
Speaker 13: I think you'all have all done a fabulous job since Charlie was taken, and I'm.
Speaker 12: So so thankful for each of you.
Speaker 13: I pray for you all by name, anyone whose name I have heard mentioned on the show or his who I know is one of the staff. I keep a little list, and I try to pray for you all regularly.
Speaker 3: And we love getting your emails. I see you in the in the inbox quite a lot.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, I hope I don't pass th y'all too much.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 12: My question is, well, I kind of have a two part question.
Speaker 13: One is related to what I just said, and that is if if any I know you all have a much bigger staff than I'm aware of, So anyone that would be comfortable I don't know about privacy issues and everything sharing their name, if I could get like an email of just kind of like the Charlie Kirk Show staff turning Point staff turning Point action. But I would love to have more names of all you guys to pray for. So that's one thing. Anybody that feels comfortable, I'd love that. My other question is more trivial, but it's still kind of something I've been curious about. Charlie I think would allow himself chocolate tip ice cream on the fourth of July and on his birthday.
Speaker 12: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, although he didn't do it last year.
Speaker 2: You know it's interesting, is he like he had these little cheat days every every so often, very rarely. But I remember one day he was eating like chicken wings, like like a big deal.
Speaker 3: The wings at the RNC that was the best one, and he got a cartoonishly vast amount of them, like several hundred. I think he had. I was the one that ordered. Yeah, I think he ended up having so or something.
Speaker 2: This is actually, this is actually something we're talking about because you know you know this too, Danny. You probably know this. We've probably all had our experience. But going to dinner with Charlie was an experience. So you'd sit down at a restaurant. Usually it was like a work thing or whatever she has that's like a kind of a high powered person that you're sitting there meeting, and then Charlie would take the menu and the the waiter would come or the waitress would come, and he would go all right. He would just take control as as soon as they came to be, like, do you want any drinks? And so I want this, we want this, Let's get two of those. Huh, those are great, you're gonna love those. And you're gonna love those three of these. Could we get the steak and I'm gonna get the stay just broccolini, a little bit oli oil, and he would order so much stuff so then all the table would just be like filled, and you could say, it's like Charlie. Charlie just didn't want to wait for everybody to be polite and all that stuff, so he would just like take control.
Speaker 3: And just order everything.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the chicken wings.
Speaker 3: He had a few nights of the year, the night of our gala or winter gala. Every single night he would have chicken wings from Flannagan's in Palm Beach, had to be from flannag in rn C.
Speaker 8: Was the big, the big chicken wing dump. I remember that night.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: He did mint chocolate ice cream on for July.
Speaker 3: And his birthday, although this last year he didn't do it because he was like, I can't, I can't, I don't want to add the weight. But I did see him at Twoti Santi back in I think this was in August. We had dinner with Frank Turk and they brought out a cheesecake and the server forced Charlie to take a bite, and he took a bite of the cheesecake.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 3: I actually he told me about this movie.
Speaker 8: It was like, I can't believe he made me do that.
Speaker 3: This is a part of the question. But what I also love about his eating habits, As you say, he was a very kind of aggressive, fast eater most of the time. And I remember when we were in Korea, they kept having extremely slow meals. Yeah, and it was driving him baddie. Like we were at that hotel and it was like a It was a Chinese restaurant, I believe, but it was one of those we bring out one course at a time and it's really tiny. Had to push you had to push a button for them to come get that he was. He was. It was like twitching. He was just so I can't that it was taking so long. That One of my favorite stories though in this just speaks to the President and who he is, is the day of the Medal of Freedom at the White House, when the President honored Charlie gave him the metal Freedom. Erica had talked in her speech about how Charlie would have mint chocolate ice cream on his birthday and on the fourth July every year, and how she's going to miss those traditions. And so that night, when everybody was kind of leaving the White House, somebody came up and said, you know, the President's requesting that Erica and her family kind of go to this side room. And so she went to the side room. I was there and we're like, do we know what are we in here for? And out of nowhere, JD walks in with a bunch of servers bringing mint chocolate ice cream in the White House, and I just thought that was so sweet. Like the President heard that, he took note of it, and he made sure that you know that she was amazed.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, we're excited to tell you about Charlie's favorite supplement. If you experience brain fog, low energy, frequent illnesses, or if you just wake up stiff and achy every day, you've got to try strong cell. Charlie took it every single day. He frequently talked about it on the show, and he even traveled around the country bringing it with him. For Charlie, strong cell helped keep his mind sharp and focused for all the debates he was engaged in. Strong cell gives clean, natural energy without jitters, weird spikes, or afternoon crashes. It makes you feel like a younger version of yourself. People would often ask Charlie what is strong cell exactly.
Speaker 1: Strong cell uses a proprietary delivery of ANYDH to make sure go straight to your cells to help your mitochondria. And since there are cells in every air of your body, then healthier cells equals a healthier you.
Speaker 3: Strong cell is a nutritional supplement that leverages a remarkable enzyme called NADH. Think of it as the power source for every single cell in your body. With over thirty trillion cells working for you, imagine how great you could feel when they're all functioning at their very best. Unfortunately, as we age our bodies, NADH levels naturally decline, leading to all kinds of ailments and health issues linked with poor cellular health. Unlike many supplements that simply nix ingredients and hope for the best, Strong Cell has a proprietary delivery system designed to ensure that those ingredients effectively get into your bloodstream where they can truly make a difference. This is crucial, as many supplements on the market are just pretty packaging with no real benefits. Here's the exciting part. You can give strong se Cell a try completely risk free. Thanks to strong Cell's ninety day money back guarantee, you can experience this revolutionary product with no worries and no hassles. If it's not for you, no problem, They'll refund your money. With nearly two million units sold, it's no wonder that NADH has become a highly sought after remedy. Remember what you put in your body matters, and you truly get what you pay for. Strong sell doesn't cut corners. They use the finest ingredients and they adhere to the highest manufacturing standards. So if you're tired of feeling tired, battling brain fog, or just not feeling like yourself, check out strong Sell today. Visit strongsell dot com and use the code Charlie for twenty percent off your order. Charlie always recommended giving strong Cell six to eight weeks to experience its full benefits, So do yourself a favor. Get strong Cell today and give it the time it needs to work its magic.
Speaker 1: That Strongsell dot com forward slash Charlie, and don't forget to use special discount code Charlie at checkout to get a special twenty percent off just for Kirk listeners strong Sell dot com forward slash Charlie.
Speaker 3: Check it out right now. We have Elizabeth.
Speaker 2: Elizabeth, Welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. Hi, we're doing well.
Speaker 3: Thank you? How are you good?
Speaker 12: Take you to the quick question or something that I saw?
Speaker 3: Marie Salazar's seat is not on a primary ballot until June, and I understand there is still time to primary her. Do you know anyone Blake?
Speaker 2: What's the details on?
Speaker 3: So I don't know if anyone can primary her. So for those wondering we're mad at Salazar, she is the congressman from Florida, Digny who's pushing the Dignidad Act, which she says is not an amnesty, it's an amnesty, and we're very annoyed with that. We had Congressman gill On yesterday calling that out. It's very shameful what they are trying to do. I think. So the answer definitely someone ken primary her Florida. I like this. They have their primary date quite late. This is one of my pet peeves with American politics, as our election seasons are too long. Prime there. Florida primary is not until August, and as a result, candidates can still register for a House race all the way until mid June. So it is entirely possible that we could have someone challenger now. Full disclosure, I believe President Trump has endorsed Salazar already.
Speaker 2: Uh that was pre Digny DoD though.
Speaker 3: Yeah. True. But President Trump, you know, I don't know the needs he needs an endorsements much.
Speaker 2: But there is somebody in Florida right now that you guys want us to see us get behind. Send their names freedom at Charliekirk dot com if you are in that area.
Speaker 3: What district is she is? She's in the twenty seventh district, that is South Miami.
Speaker 2: South Miami. If so, if you guys in that Miami area are watching and you have people in mind, send their names. We'll send them straight over to our Turning Point Action team to vet and see if see if there's somebody that we can draft into this race last minute and take out an amnesty person, a pro border, open border person. We I got like zero patients for this, by the way, I'm Americans are sick of their country being a dumping ground. We're sick of it getting looted and taken advantage of. We want dignity in the American dream for Americans, and there's zero patients for this. This is why, Like I'll reiterate my point earlier. The polling says it's fifty to fifty three percent positive on mass deportations. The polling says it's seventy five percent positive on worse to the worst. Why those two numbers are not the same. Your base has to get out in a midterm. Midterms are turnout elections. You do not get nearly the enthusiasm for worse to the worst as you do for mass deportations. The base is enthusiastic about mass deportations. That's what President Trump ran on, That's what got him into office in large part. We want mass deportations. If you want enthusiasm, if you want turnout, give us what we want. That's mass deportations. Salazar is on the wrong side of history, sadly for her. Okay, next question.
Speaker 3: We have Kelsey. I think we have to read this one, all right, So all we have regular listeners of the show back when Charlie was still with us, know that Charlie was a huge reader, if my memory serves correctly. On one podcast episode, Charlie mentioned Walter Isaacson's biography of Elon Musk and how impactful that book was for him and how he studied it because he recognized that we should study the lives of great people. My question is, and I recognize that it is early and these things take time, ken or when would we expect an in depth biography of Charlie, one that gives great insights into both his business and his personal elements of who Charlie was. He was a great man, and I think that his life deserves to be studied. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: On the book front, I will say there's a number of books that have come out already or have been announced about Charlie's live not all of them are sanctioned by us, certainly, I will say though. On the documentary front, the Turning Point is working on one right now and they've been flying around the country interviewing people new Charlie. Some of us have been interviewed for it, and that's in the works and the team's working really hard on it. There's another documentary that we're participating in that's also I think going to be very very important and good. I think that's a that one's I think going to be a theatrical release. So there are at least documentaries that were involved in that are that are coming out.
Speaker 3: But I think I think Kelsey's question is smart, which is there is something you can get from a detailed biography. Think what you'd want is, thankfully, a ton of people knew Charlie, a ton of people have stories about them. You'd really need you'd need to put in the legwork of You'd have to interview everyone involved with Turning Point, people in the admin who could talk about the influence he had. There's so many stories. Obviously turning point.
Speaker 2: Charlie just did love Walter Isaacson.
Speaker 3: Great thinking that. Walter Isaacson, if you I just saw a clip of.
Speaker 2: Him this morning actually explaining the whole chat gpt the Open AI lawsuit. Well, so Elon and Sam Altman are in a big lawsuit in Oakland about how open started as a nonprofit. Elon Musk and Sam Altman actually worked together on that to keep it open, to keep it a gesture of goodwill to humanity, that AI would be sort of a tool for good. They transitioned it to a for profit at some point and now it's worth like almost a trillion dollars. So Elon is suing Open AI because you know, basically lost some of that money it was rolled over into a for profit.
Speaker 3: That's a big thing.
Speaker 2: So I saw a clip on Walter Isaacson talking about that, about how angry Elon could get. Anyways, Walter Isaacson, if you want to do a biography on Charlie, we should talk.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, Charlie loved him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, loved that book.
Speaker 8: Loved that book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's a great question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is I think it'd be there'd be a lot to that. There's so many people he was in. One of the things we point out is Charlie's effectiveness wasn't that he was the best in the world at any one thing. It's that he was so good in so many domains as an organizer, as an advocate, yeah, as a Christian, as a policy guy. And so you have so many sectors to draw on, and I think that's what you'd especially be able to get if you could get a lot of buy in from people.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a very good Mick.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the show. U mute yourself.
Speaker 2: Please, Hey guys, how are you? We're doing great, Mick. How about yourself?
Speaker 12: I'm doing great.
Speaker 3: Good to hear some of you guys again.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and you write a question specific from you. Uh, you got your start with Charlie when you had your communications company. Is that correg.
Speaker 3: Approximately directionally true?
Speaker 14: Okay, So I was wanted to ask you how do you get into that communications world. I don't have a college degree or anything, but that's something that interests me, and specifically in the political sphere. So would you have any advice for someone like me that's looking to get into that space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a great question. That's listen. I fell into it by accident. So I was actually living in la I was working in Hollywood, and I was actually working with Mark Burnett and Roma Downey, the producers, Hollywood producers, and we started launching TV shows and I got kind of wrapped into the comms world doing that. So we were launching you know, they had all the faith programming like the Bible and eighty the Bible Continues and ben Her and all that stuff. So I started working in promotions and you know, we'd go from you know, CNN and Jake Tapper to Fox, to a church to the Christian Post. So we just kind of built up a big rolodex of reporters launching those those shows, and that kind of became another company that was a communications pr company, and eventually we got I got to work with Charlie through that and then set up my own company so I could be more focused on turning points stuff and a few other clients, but it was Charlie. If you've ever worked with Charlie, you realize how much time he would kind of dominate for you. So it just kind of one thing to the other. It was it was not intentional, I can tell you. Actually, I remember being in college thinking that the worst job possible would be pr and communications because you're just never able to take a break.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure that.
Speaker 2: I still agree with that early notion of mine in college, but there is truism to it that when you're in this business, you just you're constantly on because the news never stops, and so that is a struggle with it. But I would say, as far as advice, advice would be find a comm shop that you like, the work that they're doing, the clients that they have. And I don't know how old you are, Mick, but my advice for all people trying to break into an industry is just make yourself easy to work with, make yourself accessible, make yourself affordable. Meaning if you could do an internship for six months, just say I will work for free for six months. I just want to prove my worth and I want to work harder than anybody else. And I'm here, I'm at your disposal. I'll do whatever you want. I'll get coffee, I'll go on runs, I'll pick up your dry cleaning. I'll do whatever you want. I just want to work with you. And I want to prove my value. And that's the other thing. If you just provide value to people, they're gonna want to keep you around. So that's what I would say. Go do your research and then reach out see if you can get grab a cop and work for free. That's my advice. That sound good, Mick, Thank you so much, Andrew. Yeah, absolutely, all right, good good luck, Mick. There's a lot of com shops out there that could use good people. Really. All right, what's our next question? We got David David, Welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. What's your question?
Speaker 11: Thank you guy. You guys do a great job, by the way, appreciate all the work that's being done. But dude has some concerns. Though you saw my question there. I don't know what the plan is right now. I may have missed, but we sorely missed Charlie Kirk out here, especially in California. He's making a big difference out here with some of the college kids, and I just keep I'm hoping that somebody can take his place and really get out to these kids because they're just so clueless and they're still misinformed and uneducated. Even with my own two kids who are in college. They had like no idea. They're like against Israel for some reason. We can't figure out why. My wife and I and they just like they had no idea what Israel has gone for over the years, how they've been attacked and oppressed and everything, and all they do is see Israel as a they're just causing mass genocide or whatever, and they don't understand what's really happening here. Same with all of that. I just watched Fox Nears and listen to how these guys go on the beach to asking about Iran. These colleague kids in their clueless they're like, who's Who's I told? What is that all about? It'll anybody anything? And I just like I just started down messages getting lost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well so, David.
Speaker 2: I mean, one of the things that people have to understand about what Charlie was able to do, and I think it sounds like you do understand it, is he would have these debates and then the clips would go viral. So and we're talking, you know, we calculated it was billions of views, and so it's really, if not impossible, it's darn near impossible to replace something like that. And we have to be honest about that. Okay, Now we are doing what little little known. We are embarking upon the most aggressive, robust tour season in Turning Point history, and that's the pick Up the Mic events. So we have a bunch of people that are participating in those. Blake did one as a matter of fact, and we're putting those on social media.
Speaker 3: A lot of people are seeing the clips.
Speaker 2: They're going viral as well, not in the same way because it's not Charlie, but they are having a massive impact. And we've got lots of people that have volunteered to do those events and all across the country, college campuses, all across the country. So that's one thing you need to know about. And we're also doing Makevin crowded. But in general, Turning Point is doing more tour stops than we have ever ever done in a single semester and that's going to continue into the fall. So I want you to know that we are still doing that work and we're trying to pick up the mantle, pick up the mic, if you will. But when it comes to Israel and Blake, I know you have some thoughts here. There's a lot of voices that are driving that, and your kids are watching it on social media, they're hearing about it on campus. And if you look at the polling under what like forty under, maybe even fifty, Israel's underwater. It's been.
Speaker 3: It's it's somewhat dark to think about because a lot of this shift it did begin with ten to seven, which was October seventh, which was a very heinous terrorist attack basically out of nowhere, while in an area that was peaceful and getting better, and that was always when I would talk with Charlie about it, we'd emphasize that point. This was an area where there wasn't a lot of war going on, where there were more opportunities for palestines. They were being allowed actually to go into Israelis guest workers make more money that way. And Hamas didn't like that that progress was being made there, and so they smashed it to pieces. They had people going on paragliders, massacre a concert, massacre people in Kibbutzim. And yet in the wake of that, it's that there's this big picture ideology that drives a lot of this, and it's sort of this valorization of victimhood, valorization of helplessness. What hamas did. Is they started a massive war knowing they were hugely outmatched, and then they drag it out forever without surrendering, without giving back hostages, and you end up in this situation where they can't win. So they're going to get the crap beat out of them. But then people feel bad for them because it is a one sided conflict overall, and I think in modern TikTok driven politics, social media driven politics, very visual politics, it's been very bad for them. It's been very tough for them to make the case. And I will say, unfortunately, I don't think it's going to get better in the near future because we talk to young people, the war with Iran is just not popular, and the perception is accurate, frankly, that Israel did want this conflict. They lobbied the president to pursue it. That doesn't mean they dog walked him into it, that doesn't mean they blackmailed him into it. But they argued in favor of a conflict that for young people we just know is not popular. They think it's a distraction from what they voted for.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and I would say, and I would love your input on this if you yeah, you have some No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just gonna say, the misconception that young people are clueless, I just push back on a little bit, because we don't think this way for no reason. We don't question is real for no reason. We're not fatigued with foreign policy for no reason. This didn't just kind of come out of the ether and we just decided to believe it. From the time we were born to today, there's been a conflict in the Middle East. From the time we were born to today, with nine to eleven and so on, there's been a war in the Middle East that has involved US and Israel, okay, and then from the time we've been born to today, we've seen American troops die in the Middle East, We've seen families lose loved ones in the Middle East, We've seen billions of dollars go to the Middle East. And so now, as young people, it's not just singularly is reel, it's foreign policy as a whole. We're tired of seeing government money go elsewhere when we may not even have an economic future for ourselves. And I mean, you can look at all these charts of like how much of the actual economy is owned by the older generations and how much of it is going to end up being owned by young people. And the charts are crazy. What is it, Danny, It's like sixty percent of the economies owned by boomers. And love boomers. But look, something has to change, and if it doesn't, don't be shocked when young people have radical views that may not fit your norm. And that does play a role in it, which is the pro Israel sentiment was a lot stronger in the GOP for a long time, and I think sometimes this was when people disagreed with it. This was asserted pretty aggressively on people, and I think there's still attempts to do that, and there's just not the level of coalitional unity on that to do that anymore. Yeah, you have to. Charlie was aware of this, Charlie said. Charlie sent a letter to NETANYAHUO as we know, basically saying pr for people who support Israel is not very good. There needs to be a change of tactics. You need to make the case better than.
Speaker 2: Been And I would just say, I'll finish the point with this that Charlie rejected anti semitism, scapegoating Israel and Jews. There's no there should be no place in polite society for that. Really, and truly, it's a road to nowhere. It leads to destruction, brain Rod, but question foreign policy, different topics.
Speaker 3: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com.