Speaker 1: Today's show sponsored by Lear Capital, the precious metals leader since nineteen ninety seven and only company I trust and recommend to my family, friends and viewers. Visit Lear Alex dot com.
Speaker 2: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies.
Speaker 3: Cut through the noise.
Speaker 1: With real conversation, real conviction, and real news.
Speaker 2: It's time for truth without spin.
Speaker 3: It's the Alex Marlow Show.
Speaker 1: This is the Alex Marlow Show. We got a great show lined up for you today. I've got more AOC needing geography lessons and world history lessons. In the Munich security conference, I've got more Mark or Rubio just stunting on everyone there, just emerging as one of the true superstars, if not the superstar of the Conservative bench at the moment. But before that, we get some fresh news and all. What's kind of fun and interesting to start off the day with. Well, well, I guess I won't put it in the fun category. But Jesse Jackson passed away a civil rights icon is how he's going to be described. We know how conservatives thought of him. More of a shakedown artist and extortionist is sort of the reputation that he built with us, someone who pushed forward a lot of the diversity policies that a lot of companies have, corporations have, and well before the woke era began, someone who did move the country away from I would say the vision of the Martin Luther Kings we're going to judge people by the content of their character back to we're going to judge them by the color.
Speaker 4: Of their skin.
Speaker 1: This is what would be called a race baiting, I think is the way to put it. He also had a history of trying to wrangle money from various corporations, causes, etc. To push some of this stuff, a lot of anti Semitism controversies. He famously called New York City high Metown to make fun of the Jews in nineteen eighty four. That one got a lot of mentions, as it should have, and was a vocal critic of the conservative movement, but also he criticized the Democrats for not being not going far enough in a lot of cases.
Speaker 4: But I will say none of that's news to you.
Speaker 1: I will say what was really sort of amusing and enjoyable this morning is I woke up to an oh bit from Donald Trump Junior. From Donald Trump's senior President Trump and President Trump was quick to note that Jesse Jackson could not stand former President Barack Obama, and I just thought that was so fun. How Trump is figuring out a way where a left wing icon dies and most of the media attention today will be positive for Jesse Jackson because of that purpose. And Trump is like, yeah, but just remember he hated Obama. So Trump remembered him as a family man who liked a lot of who is very loving and giving and kind. I don't know, he allegedly stepped out on women over and over again, repeatedly. I don't have a lot of nice stuff to say about him, but I will say this thing did happen. And Trump did find a way to make the single most amusing comment that I saw this morning, which is that he really didn't like Obama, which is great. It's really fun to point that out. Trump has a knack for doing such things, all right. The next one also not in the fun category. We got more Trantifa terror. Pretty wild stuff coming out of Canada where a two people were killed in a shooting in a high school hockey game in Rhode Island. But that's really not the story. The story was the shooter was a person who is believed to be Robert Dorgan, shot his wife and I guess three children. One of them died due to a quote unquote family dispute during a high school hockey tournament in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. And this is one of these things where you have to read the details to believe to believe it, because this is a person who had mental health issues, clearly one of the most male looking people on the planet aside from his gigantic breass So this is a person who had gone through quote gender reassignment surgery and his wife had recently filed for divorce from him because he is narcissistic traits and a personality disorder. Who would a thunk it but to publicly try to execute and successfully execute multiple family members. Let us just add this to the list of Trantifa terror that we've seen in recent years in this country, from Nashville, the Nashville shooting, to the suspected assassin of Charlie Kirk being love with the trans person, to the horrific shooting in the church mowing down the kindergarteners as they prayed. And I've made this point recently on the show, and I'll continue to make this point. We were told specifically, if we don't embrace the entirety of trans culture, then the trans are going to kill themselves. And that's why we need to watch them metilate their bodies. We need to chemically castrate them. We need to make it so that quote unquote trans children are able to transition without their parents' knowledge, even elementary school or school. And so what are we getting now? We're getting a fact that they are as all the studies have shown, They're not becoming significantly happier, they're not becoming healthier, they're not becoming wiser. What they are doing is they're apparently increasingly violent and willing to shoot people, including their own family members, in public. Three people are stilling critical condition at the hospital, and the media, as always, is just entirely irresponsible. The New York Times this is their lead story on their article on this. At a later news conference on Monday night, or this is a line from it. Chief Gonclaves of pot of let me make sure you get the exact location. Pawtucket said the shooter was born in nineteen sixty nine and went by two different names. Yeah, the two different names were Robert and ROBERTA because he this man thought by lopping off his penis and installing some fake brass made him a woman. So this is a who needed deep mental health checks and someone who should be away from polite society. But we indulge them and then they're not happy with the as far as we go, and then they end up becoming violent. This is very important that we note this and we take a moment to reflect on this. The more we normalize the transgender stuff, the harder it is to rain this stuff in. I saw a clip I kind of couldn't believe that took place again. This was I think, Yeah, this was the Munich Security Conference. This was Sarah McBride formerly known as Kim McBride, talking to another than Hillary Clinton. This is a congressman who acts as though he is a woman. This is the content that we're getting from Sarah McBride. Can we please play cut eight?
Speaker 5: And a strong man's greatest asset is scarcity. When there is scarcity in jobs, when there is scarcity of opportunity, they picked boogeymen or in this case, boogie people, and they blame them.
Speaker 1: Boogie people that's right, and we gotta forget, we gotta remember the exact way to define boogeymen could be boogie people. So this he's talking to Hillary Clinton, which is why the optics are unbelievable, is that he's suggesting that we're just demonizing the trans we keep what are the trands contributing, What are the great contributions that we're getting.
Speaker 4: We're getting division, we're.
Speaker 1: Getting chaos, and we're also getting quite a bit of murder at this point. All right, that's the next story, the next story that we got. This is a lead story right now as we're recording on Bright Part News, Conferent Randy finds big trouble now because Democrats are cone from to resign because he said Americans will choose pets over Muslim supremacy. Here's the context here. The Muslim advocate for New York City Now Nerdine Kiswani said that quote, dogs definitely have a place in society, just not as indoor pets. Like we said all along, we assume, meaning Muslims, they have unclean and I guess nails is that the quote. Anyway, The point is that this is a tweet that the Muslim advocate for New York could put out and then people are pousing on it millions of views. You say, wait a minute, We're not gonna have dogs as pets in New York City. And she responded lmao at the Zionists could blaming the juice frothing at the mouths of this thinking they're doing something. It's obviously a joke. I don't care if you have a dog. I do care if your dog is defecating. She did not use the word defecate everywhere, and you're not cleaning it, so it was not a joke. It was posted publicly to Twitter. She only said it was a joke after a lot of backlash, and Randy find the congressman, who is very good at getting attention, is provocatorism. He comes out and responds three days later and says, if they force us to choose, the choice between dogs and Muslims is not a difficult one. This, of course, has the left topping mad Rocanna Democrat says, taking an alleged comment by one person and attributing it to everyone who shares that person's faith is the definition of bigotry. Well, it's not an alleged comment. You can see the tweet right now. Finally NYC is coming to is Lom. Dogs definitely have a place in society, just not as indoor pats like you said all along, they're unclean. That's the exactly I'm steering at it right now. Roquana is out like this is some sort of an alleged comment. So Randy find has done something year which is actually kind of compelling because he said something's very aggressive and it's not something that you know, would be easy to defend at a polite dinner party, but as a public exercise. When we come back from break next, what I'm gonna do and I'm gonna break down why I think this quote is so important, and then I'm gonna get into the other fun news everyone's hopping mad about. Stephen Colbert had a guest censored by the FCC and I totally get why they did it, and I'm gonna defend them for doing exactly what they did when we come back as well. So all of that and more aoc more Marco Rubio when we come back. Gold and silver recently soared to record highs then pulled back. So are a precious metals still a goodbye many Wall Street experts predict higher prices ahead. Why because we still have trillions in national debt, a declining dollar, and inflation that just keeps shrinking our savings. Even with corrections along the way, gold remains a historical hedge for wealth protection. That's why Morgan Stanley's chief investment officer ditched the sixty to forty stocks and bonds portfolio and recommended up to twenty percent in precious medals. They're getting educated, and you should too. Call Lear Capital at eight hundred nine nine to two two two five five for your free gold investment kit and learn how you could qualify for up to twenty thousand dollars in bonus gold. Lear Capital has over three billion dollars in transactions and thousands of five star reviews. Call eight hundred nine nine to two two two five five eight hundred nine nine to two two two five to five, or visit lear alex dot com. You know one of the guys in the booths apparently when they saw the shooting, the initial video that came out on social media, the Trantifa terrorist that is it a trance, Like that's the instant reaction. Now, It's kind of like how for so many years we thought we would see terror. Is it a Muslim? Now we're starting to think is it a transperson? And we've indulge all of this. It's a completely our fault, self inflicted wound. We've run so hard away from the science and towards insanity, and I feel proud that we have bright Bard.
Speaker 4: We didn't indulge.
Speaker 3: Any of this.
Speaker 1: We never did the pronoun stuff, We never indulged all the anti science hysteria. But it just as a society, it's just been so bad. It does feel like this is the issue that's made a lot of people wake up to how awful the left is and how they'll they'll never stop, they will never be done, they will always try to take more, they will always try to create more chaos. But really truly troubling that this is a truly it's an epidemic in our society, all right.
Speaker 4: So before the.
Speaker 1: Break, I brought up why I think what Randy Fine said, which is suggesting that basically there is a choice now between I guess Muslims and dogs as pets is such a compelling thing.
Speaker 4: And I don't agree with all Randy Fine's tactics.
Speaker 1: He does a lot of provocatorism, which I have a soft spot for a bright part news, but it's not something I engage in on a personal level. But I'll tell you what's interesting here is if you think about what is one of the issues in this country where there is seems to be unanimous agreement left and right, one the few things that's left is that we all seem to like dogs, pets in particular, but dogs. We like dogs as a society. We're a pro dog people. I say this as someone who did not like dogs growing up, was a cat person, and then got dogs and immediately understood, Oh yeah, I get what this is all about. Why everyone loved dogs. It teaches us to nurture, It teaches us to be selfless, teach us to care for innocent creatures. It teaches us love, teaches our children love. We a lot of us exercise and have a healthier lifestyle because of our dogs companionship. All of these things are so wonderful and it's universally agreed upon. And to have a person who is an official title in New York to suggest that dogs do not have a place as indoor pets, who suggests that are there any pets that are not indoor pets. How many outdoor pets are there if we're going to farm or something, maybe your horse. If you're in the top zero one percent and you have some sort of a equestrian hobby, all the pets are indoor pets. So this is so far away from Western values and American values. Then I think suggesting that if we're going to choose between Muslim people who are their value system as laid out by the Koran has deep incompatibilities with the not to say, just to make an obvious point that there aren't many wonderful Muslims who have adapted and been absorbed in the United States in a productive way.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that those people don't exist.
Speaker 1: I'm saying overall, if you go by their doctrine, by the Qur'an, and you go by their value system, a lot of it is deeply incompatible with what we consider Western values, particularly of things like liberty, that they are not aligned with those things. And the fact that Randy Vine can lay out that, look, if that's the choice, if you're posing it that way, because remember the Urdane Kiswan's tweet starts. Finally, New York City is coming to Islam. We've been hearing these reports are calls to prayer in New York City, and the Muslim called prayer five am.
Speaker 4: We could people lap.
Speaker 1: So if we want New York City to get absorbed by Islam, or if the choice is between that and being able to have dogs inside, I do think most Americans would choose dogs inside.
Speaker 4: It's just true. So and he's got the entire.
Speaker 1: Media hopping mad, entire Democrat Party people calling for his resignation. But it's one of those ones where if you really think about it and you had to choose, if it was black and white, and it's not.
Speaker 4: There's a gray area here.
Speaker 1: But if it really was a black and white choice between dogs inside or New York goes Muslim, then we would choose dogs inside. So very interesting point, all right, Next up, next big One. Stephen Colbert has provoked the whole world by had doing an interview with a guy named James Tallerco who I featured on the show. He's running for Senate against Jasmine Crockett and the Democrat primary in Texas. Best known for being the guy who said that he uses his Christian faith justify abortions, which is crazy and blasphemous, I will say, and he's runn against Jasmine Crockett. He's just very dislikable as a person, just a deeply unlikable persona publicly. Colbert lets him on, as Colbert often does, because Colbert's show is basically a Democrat that has a basically a Democrat platform. And what he's done on the show is he's provoked the FCC to say you can't do that because it's a clear violation of FCC's equal time policy. These are free public airwaves and we've basically turned it over to Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel and The View and others to make it just a left wing Democrat play place for them to play politics. Now, there are exceptions for legitimate news interviews, but we know that this is just a partisan propaganda show. So the FCC has said to CBS, you can't hear this stuff. So this is something where his show loses forty million dollars per year, and Colbert's course trying to take advantage. He's blamed Trump. It's nothing to do with Trump. That's do the laws that if you're going to benefit from free public airwaves, do you have a show we lose forty million dollars a year, then you can't use it just to propagandais on behalf of the Democrat Party. I'm going to play a clip from the interview anyway when we come back and break it down some more on the Alex Marlow Show. If a red light therapy device is cheap, there's a reason, and it's not a good one. Most red light devices on the market are built to hit a low price point, not to deliver real results. They use weaker components, inconsistent light output, and non medical grade standards. That's why so many of them feel underwhelming or stop working altogether. Flashy ads and big promises can't make up for poor performance. The super Palm is medical grade built for consistent, deep penetrating light that professionals trust. That means stronger results, better reliability, and real relief. You can feel, not guesswork. It's also easy to use, handheld and comfortable, making it simple to add your daily routine as I have. I try cheaper devices made in China and didn't feel anything with the super Palm. The pain in my knee and back finally eased after just a few weeks. It's the first one that actually worked. SunPower led backs it with a money back guarantee and a two year warranty, something most competitors just can't offer. And it's made in America. Use code Marlowe for ten percent off today. Stop settling for low quality devices, an upgrade to real medical grade relief.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: Before the break, I mentioned that Stephen Colbert had on a guy named James taller Rico on his show. It clearly just designed to boost him with his billion dollar network CBS, and to use that signal to try to get free advertisements for a Democrat. And because of that, the FCC stepped in said you can't do that anymore, and of course you should not be allowed to do that.
Speaker 4: So he was.
Speaker 1: Talking about it and he blamed Trump managed to do that. I got a cut of that. Let's play cut two.
Speaker 4: Please.
Speaker 7: You know who is not one of my guests tonight. That's Texas State Representative James taller Rico.
Speaker 3: He was supposed to be here, but we were told.
Speaker 4: The photo is not him. So what is that about?
Speaker 1: Cause when you guys hunt this down for me to explain this to me, Lea, that's not him. He's not on the that's a different guy. He puts a foot of a guy who's not the guy. This guy's a little sharper looking than Talla Rico, so they got to use the AI Talerica.
Speaker 4: He just got this really off putting look.
Speaker 1: I don't want to put my finger on it, precisely because I don't want to get taken out of context by sores fund and freaks. But there's something off about there with that guy. His appearance is just not there for me. Go ahead terms by our network's lawyers who called us directly that we could not have him on the broadcast.
Speaker 5: Then then I was told in some uncertain terms that not only could I not have him on, I could not.
Speaker 3: Mention me not having him on.
Speaker 6: And because my network clearly doesn't want.
Speaker 7: Us to talk about this, let's talk about this.
Speaker 1: It's just so smug. He's so smarty. And that's the whole point of why the FCC is doing this and they have to is that, again, free public airwaves, the agreement is that you don't use it just to promote your own political agenda, and the exception of anything that could be political have got to be legitimately news interviews, and this is not that this is trying to boost someone because they know they don't want Jasmine Crockett to get nominated for that sentence, because they know they absolutely have no chance. This guy who is show is poorly rated, He loses tons of money, and all he wants to do is try to position himself against Trump for whatever reason, because it makes him feel good and it gets some a lot of congratulations with the people he cares about. I got a Crockett clip and I thought this was pretty fun to play. Let's play cut twelve.
Speaker 8: Please, guys, the Independence and Republicans prefer me. Now. They want to say that I can't win, but the reality is that the numbers don't suggest that, and no one is putting numbers behind this. All they're doing is thinking a lot of money into a candidate who has never been tested and never been hit.
Speaker 4: You guys here that.
Speaker 1: Republicans prefer Jasmine Crockett, and I will tell you for once, and maybe only once. She's exactly right right in the money, the Jasmine Crockett. Yes, we do prefer her. We prefer for a number of reasons. But these people are very unimpressive Democrats. And we got some more AOC who has just been on absolute fire. At the Miniaturity conference I mentioned earlier what a incredible gift it is that she's out the earth, that she's round, that she's continued to create content for us and to prove how unseious she is as a person. Let us play cut number six.
Speaker 9: London Venezuela for example.
Speaker 3: It is not a.
Speaker 9: Is It is not a remark on who Madudo was as a leader. He canceled elections. He was an anti democratic leader. That doesn't mean that we can kidnap ahead of state and engage in acts of war just because the nation is below the.
Speaker 1: Equator Venezuela Madudo, I like how it's this is the only language where we do the pronunciation of Spanish language words with the accent. We don't do this with friends. We don't do this with any sort of Russian, Japanese, Chinese. We never try to find the word and then put pronunciation on it any of the most popular languages. Could you imagine if we start doing German pronunciation through of her German work we're using, but Venezuela. And of course those of you who know basic geography, there is not one morsel of Venezuela that is below the equator. It is all above the equator, hundred percent of it, as all of you probably heard at this point by far, but she's got the accent down. But it is really noteworthy and not funny that the Democrats consistently and I played the avenue and doing the same thing yesterday, going to a far off land overseas and crapping upon our country. This is completely unacceptable. Obama normalize this, and there is not a single Democrat who refuses to do this. And until this stops, this is a sign that we're in a very bad spot as a nation.
Speaker 4: As a people.
Speaker 1: You cannot go overseas and trash our country. Our country is the best country, and whether or not we are perfect has never been in dispute. We are not perfect, we never have been, but we are still the best. We're still leaders, and we need to work together because we're all Americans. And when you go overseas and you trash us, especially when you prove that you're historically and geographically illiterate, then it just does make you feel like, who are these people and who put them in charge?
Speaker 4: And why? All right?
Speaker 1: I got more aoc sounding like a genius here let's play cut nine.
Speaker 2: So when you run for president, are you going to impose a wealth tax or a billionaires tax?
Speaker 1: I don't think that the list posit I want to start from the beginning.
Speaker 4: Who's this reporter?
Speaker 1: I know she is with this obviously a form reporter on this airing on Forbes, But you've got it. Let's play from the beginning. You have to those of you are watching the streams or on sale news channel, watch your face, watch the glee. It is almost this is an erotic face that she's making. She is that compelled by AOC.
Speaker 4: Play it again.
Speaker 2: So when you run for president, are you going to impose a wealth tax or a billionaires I don't think that.
Speaker 9: I don't think that anyone and that we don't have to wait for any one president to impose a wealth tax. I think that it needs to be done expeditiously.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, expeditiously. That what she really means is now, But it sounds smarter when you say expeditiously.
Speaker 4: I just I don't.
Speaker 1: The wealth tax is just trying to stifle growth, trying to stifle anything they'll keep America ahead. All they want to do is to penalize the most productive people in society and redistribute wealth to the people who are do the least.
Speaker 4: That's all their ideas.
Speaker 1: And she speaks much more confidently when she speaks about economics, and her ideas and economics are horrible. She doesn't speak as confidently on national security in foreign policy issues because she's never thought about that at all. Clearly given zero minutes of critical thought to key national security in foreign policy issues over lifetime. She doesn't know where Venezuela is, she doesn't know what Taiwan does and why it's important. She didn't care about those things. But she does speak very confidently about economics. She's a pure Marxist. So again, I just hope she keeps talking. I hope she keeps talking really important. I keep emphasizing how we can lame the Democrats benches. Gretchen Whitmer, who I often accidentally referred to as Megan Whitmar. So if I ever do that, please Sean take me the Chasteismond quarters that Dennis established for the host here of the show. But she was asked about Ukraine and cut seven. This is really important as well.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 7: Ukraine's independences just and I think that it is a strategic and it's in the strategic interest of the United States.
Speaker 3: On Ukraine, What does victory look like? You answer?
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 7: The two that I am on the panel with are much more steeped in foreign policy than a governor is. But you know, I do think that Ukraine's independents keeping their land mass and having the support of all the allies, I think is the goal from my bantage point. Go ahead, ambassador, do better.
Speaker 1: Jeff so very unimpressive, and just note that she's one of the people who again could emerge if Newsom gets wiped out because of this horrible record from the early stage of the MCRAT primary. She could be the Democrat nominee. She could easily be on the ticket, was obviously on the short list for Joe Biden's vice president, and she hasn't thought critically again about one of the main foreign policy and geopolitical discussions of modern times. She is no answer on She doesn't even want to answer. She can't even pivot to something where she's comfortable, which is really interesting basic media training. You would think she would be if she's going to a Munich security conference, would be at least able to move the conversation in a way, we're to a place where she's comfortable. She doesn't even try, she just punts the football right away. And again, this is one of the more reasonable Democrats who could have a potential path through the White House. It's frightening. It's also kind of good news in some ways, but it is frightening. All right, let me change gears and play some positive stuff. Marco Rubio again was on fire during this Munich security conference. During his time there, I got some more audio of him, and I'm going to play cut one place.
Speaker 4: Talk about Iran.
Speaker 6: We're dealing with radical shea clerics, okay, We're dealing with people who make political geopolitical decisions on the basis of pure theology. And it's a complicated thing. I mean, no one's ever been able to do a successful deal with Iran, but we're going to try. Steve Woodcoff and Jared Kushner will be traveling. I think they're traveling right now to have important and we'll see how that turns out. And we'll always comply with the applicable laws of the United States in terms of involving congress ating decisions. But right now we're not talking about any of that. But right now we're talking about negotiations. We are focused on negotiations. That's what we're forward. The President's made that clear. If that changes, it'll be obvious to everyone. And obviously whatever the law requires us to do will do.
Speaker 1: What he's so good about here and people are realizing, is that he understands how to be diplomatic when it's time to be diplomatic. He understands when it's time to be tough, when it's time to be tough. Let me give an example of that. Cut five.
Speaker 3: Visas are not a right. I've said this repeated that.
Speaker 6: I don't know why it's so hard for something to comprehend it. So let me repeat it again. A visa. No one's entitled to a visa. There is no constitutional right to a visa. A visa is a permission to enter our country as a visitor. If you enter our country as a visitor, and as a visitor in our country, be it a student, a tourist, and a journalist, whatever you want to be, and you undertake activity that are against the national interest in national security the United States, we will take away your visa. In fact, if we knew you were going to do it, and we probably wouldn't have given you your visa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what's so good here is that not only is he crystal clear, but if you pan out and we only got a kind of a small shot at this, Victor Orbon is right next to him at the other podium and he is just waiting for the dunk to come from Rubio, which is really highly enjoyable to watch. He sees it because he knows this is just such comfortable territory for Rubio. It is just so essential in terms of his guys, I'm getting us Scott's background. So if you guys want to throw him on youthe, that'd be nice, thank you. The one thing that is just really fascinating about Rubio is he knows exactly when to switch gears. He knows exactly when to put on the gas, exactly when to put on the brakes. He knows when he's going to play a cautious and he knows exactly when he's going to give this SmackDown. And we know for a fact that you're not entitled to come into this country and to send this signal to the rest of the world. It's just so productive. It is completely different than anything that we've seen from people who are formerly part of the Republican establishment. They're starting to understand this and they're starting to see where we can really make headway. And contrast that with the clip by play earlier of AOC who just speaks such wishy, washy tones that you know, Maduro merely canceled elections. He's not a dictator. He's an anti democratic leader. He's not someone who illegally has sees powers and has basically enslaved his people and has used the cartels to make whatever money and power that he's had come to light. And the US are kidnappers because we decided that we think it's in the best interests of our hemisphere if we don't have a dictator who is in league with the cartels to be running this country that's very oil rich and to be oppressing as people. And then we see things so much more clearly at this point, and that's why we need to continue to build the momentum, get excited, and to run up the score as best we can as we head into this midterm election cycle.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Aunch question.
Speaker 4: Our big shout out to the team here.
Speaker 1: I got to bring in a new guest here on the show, Jonathan Gilliam, who's an old friend of mine, former Navy seal, an FBI special agent, and author of Sheep No More, The Art of Awareness and a Tax Survival, which I ate up and all of you should read that as well. And Jonathan, I haven't done any content on Savannah Guthree because I feel like there's it's hard for us to come distinguish ourselves a conservative media on this one. But just an unbelievable story of her mom getting kidnapped, and we really don't have a lot of clear answers, and then this deep involvement from TMZ is very odd. I want to try to get as much as we can, just a brief segment. What do you think is really going on here?
Speaker 3: Well, I think the investigation is moving forward.
Speaker 10: There's a lot of talk in the media because the sheriff keeps, you know, terrible That's what chairs and police chiefs do now. I think they have terrible press conferences while the investigators out there crushing it on the ground.
Speaker 3: I think that's what's happening.
Speaker 10: But the delay of this DNA at a Florida lab now going to the FBI lab Things like that really pushed these investigations down the road a bit much in delay things. But I think that they're circulating photos of potential suspects at gun shops now they are. They're looking for any sign of her pacemaker through a device that the FBI has from a helicopter. They you know, you have the video and you have these mysterious emails going to Harvard Levin, which most people aren't putting any stock in that. But he said something when he read the last one that the guy who's written those is saying that he has a record for burglary. And I'm not one of the people who are casting away. Burglary is a probable motive because we don't know when he hurt her to make her bleed. He could have been in there immediately she woke up and he hurt her. But it could have been a burglary. And if that's the case, and this guy's writing, he may just be looking for money. It may not have been a kidnapping. It may have been a burglary gone bad or some other type of thing. But if it was a kidnapping, this is the worst kidnapping in the history of kidnappings.
Speaker 1: As far as ransoms go, well, flesh that out, because this is what I'm not understanding is that apparently, and again I don't know how much of this is true or not, there was a kidnapping, there's a ransom. Obviously a wealthy family. Feels like he could have been anyone that did that professional crux, could have been a family member who DOO wasn't happy with life. It could durn cartel to reasonably close to the border. Well, what of these are you eliminating? What do you think is still in the running.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't, Unlike other people, I don't eliminate any of it.
Speaker 10: I put it up on a dry race board and I say, okay, this is where the evidence is leading. But I haven't disproven this other thing until we know for sure. I would say that all possibilities are still upen because we don't know where she is, We don't know who did it. Their work with this DNA now, But if that comes back and there's no hit on the DNA, then we got to go down the road of familia DNA and if they can contact, you know, through private entities, somebody in the family who's done a DNA search. So we're still we're still moving forward, you know, Alex, I don't think this case is solved by any means, but I don't think it's like the sheriff said yesterday in an article with New York Times that it could take years. It could, but I don't think it will because I think there's enough evidence now to actually start moving forward and pinpoint somebody.
Speaker 3: Then we'll determine the intent.
Speaker 10: And I don't think it's I don't think it's early enough to rule out any family members, which he did today as well, and I think that's wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, let's talk about the TMZ of it all. Are are you what are we to make of the fact that TMZ seems to be, which is your celebrity gossip site. It seems to be almost like leading the whole investigation.
Speaker 10: Well, I think there's a possibility that TMZ came up on the radars one of these outlets that got an initial ransom email. And so it's hard to tell because this person could just be writing saying that. You know they're writing him, because that's where everybody else is written. And you know there were these people, I mean, Alex, you know, anybody that has a public figure is going to get weird emails from people, So there's weird people out there.
Speaker 3: And but twenty.
Speaker 10: Percent of the people who call in a murder or the people actually committed the murder. So this very well could be the person that is now was trying to attempt to do one thing, is now trying to get some money. I would be very suspicious this person, if I was FBI be tracking it down.
Speaker 1: So why not just pay a ransom and then get Nancy guff your back and move on. They just a it feels like, why has that happened?
Speaker 10: Because I don't think those I think when the Bureau looks at those ransom emails that those are similar to a scam that would come out of India or Nigeria.
Speaker 3: They just don't pass the smell tests.
Speaker 10: And all of the majority of the kidnappings that we've seen in recent history down in Mexico, for instance, where they asked for bitcoin, it is a two way communication and they want you to know that that person is in grave danger so that you'll pay, And that did not happen in this case.
Speaker 1: So we're not even convinced it's real ransom notes. So do you believe that Nanthy Guthrie is alive.
Speaker 10: I don't know, but based on her age and the fact that she was bleeding and the time that she's been gone, I would probably say no. But there's always you shouldn't investigate it as though she's dead. You should still be investigating as thoh she's alive.
Speaker 1: Ten seconds your next moved. Often, if you're in charge of the investigation.
Speaker 10: I would be using every tool in the toolbox, which the sheriff is not doing.
Speaker 1: Thank you, John mcgilliam, I really appreciate you, and come back soon. We'll do a big podcast soon. Thanks everyone in the audience, go in peace, to love and serve the Lord.