Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful.
Speaker 2: College is a scam, everybody.
Speaker 1: You got to stop sending your kids to college.
Speaker 2: You should get married.
Speaker 1: As young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point you would say, college chapter. Go start attning point. Yould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 2: I gave my.
Speaker 1: Life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 2: Here I am Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 2: All Right, welcome to The Charlie Kirk Show. It's January sixth, fifth anniversary of the fifth anniversary of the New Pearl Harbor.
Speaker 3: Yes, the greatest attack on our democracy, Well, it.
Speaker 2: Was a great attack on patriots that largely did nothing wrong. Most of whom were attacked should have probably just been.
Speaker 3: We did the greatest passing, We did the greatest man hunt in American history for.
Speaker 2: What could have been settled with a mere trespassing charge. And actually, on that note, we here at the Charlie Kirk Show are going to pay tribute to some of these patriots that are in Washington, d C. Marching to raise awareness of injustices that are still unaccounted for. And to help us do that is Ben Birkwam Real America's Voice, national correspondent and host of Law and Border On America's Voice. Ben, Welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. Tell us what you're doing on the ground and what Yeah, there you are walking backwards, beautiful site. Ben, tell us what's going on in DC.
Speaker 4: Let me just give you the lay of the land. So five years ago today, I was freezing on the Ellipse. The Ellipses right over here. We've got the White House right off to my left. We've got the Washington Monument off to our right. This entire area five years ago was packed full of patriotic Americans who loved this country, who wanted one simple thing was the truth about the twenty twenty elections that the majority at least maga know was stolen. And so they came to peacefully assemble. President Trump said, peacefully march. And we went down and we saw what happened that day. One thing, Andrew. And as we're getting up here, we're gonna get to some of the the folks that are gonna be marching. There's over two hundred January six ers that are here. God bless you guys. You should be thankful you live in a free country. God bless President Trump.
Speaker 2: Huh, good for you, bet and so.
Speaker 4: But this is the uh, this is the You look at what happened, the injustice that happened to these guys, and you compare that to where we're at now in our country. And the bottom line is the message is very simple. We've started it the president. Thank god President Trump won the election. Thank god he made the pardons. But until the people that orchestrated the real coup against President Trump, the four years of a coup against President Trump, the insurrection against President Trump, all of the Russia collusion hoax, all of that nonsense, the impeachments, everything else. Until they're held accountable, the Deep States held accountable, the American people aren't gonna rest. And so that's what we're here today. We're gonna be talking to some of those two hundred January six ers and helping, you know, get their stories out. Some of them still struggling, many of them not here today, committed suicide, and so it's just, you know, it's a bittersweet day, but thank god they're out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ben. Two points on this one is people don't really know this part of the story behind the pardons of the JA sixers. But and that was getting debated during the transition. Actually, Charlie was in the room and spoke up very vociferously on their behalf and said, pardon them all, pardon them all. And that's ultimately what President Trump did. So I want people to know that piece of the story. And I remember when he told me about that, and I said, good for you. At second piece here, Ben, Yeah, for the audience, please, you know, you talk about the personal stories. I mean a lot of these people should have if anything right, they should have been maybe a trespassing charge. Instead, there was this man hunt across the country. Homes were raided, families disrupted, pregnant wives left without their husbands, and then they were placed in you know, these jail cells, the gulag inside of DC. Tell us more about some of the personal stories from these JA six political prisoners that you've heard on the ground.
Speaker 4: Well, first to your your first point about Charlie and America misses Charlie. Every single day, Charlie was the so instrumental not just getting President Trump elected, but really this this Maga genesis in the next generation, in Gen Z and the next generation. But the seeds that Charlie planted were seeing the fruits of those, and I pray we continue to see the fruits of those every day. And to your point, what Charlie said is the only way it could have happened, because to parse through every single one of these I think of my friend Coy Griffin, who was there that day, never went inside the building. He's cowboys for Trump. He went up there, had a megaphone and simply went up on the steps to pray over the crowd. He got on a megaphone, prayed over the crowd, and then he left. He got stuck in solitary confinement for two weeks. He wasn't able to see an attorney, wasn't able to call a family member, slept on a cold floor for praying on a megaphone, and their story after story after story like that. As you mentioned trespassing, that's the worst that some people did not even knowing they were trespassing when it was a fence basically like this. It was green, this is metal, it was plastic. That was taken down within minutes before I even arrived. We marched from this location down to the house. When I got there, there were no fences up. You had no idea that there was any barricade that anyone had crossed through. And so a lot of people entered that day that space not even realizing that they were breaking the law going into a place. Now, obviously we saw some of the violence, we saw the attacks. The question is how much of that was instigated. We're getting We're only getting the tip of the iceberg on how involved the federal government was, how many FBI agents were there, which ones of those actually instigated anything, How many Antifa and BLM members were there. We know John Sullivan. We know many other BLM and ANTIFA were there to instigate violence, but the bottom line is we don't know.
Speaker 5: We still know.
Speaker 2: Less than we know.
Speaker 4: There's a lot we don't know, and the question is will we ever get to the bottom of it. But to the stories, it's just crazy. I mean, they weren't given. Shane Jenkins, big dude, big burly guy. You look at him, you think, man, that's a tough guy. When he talks about just sitting in that cell, he was in there for over a thousand days. There were months that he went where he couldn't brush his teeth, he couldn't clip his nails, couldn't no haircuts, I mean, little simple things like that, but just treated like animals. And you compare the way that January six ers were treated compared to BLM and Antifa, who were burning down our country for four years, who were actually trying to destroy our country from within, who professed that they want to destroy America, they want to remake it and their and their their anarchist, communist vision. When we're talking about January six ers, we're talking about patriots that love this country, that want to restore the values of this nation. So huge difference between the people that were arrested and they the way they were treated from all of the real insurrectionists that got away with it. Most of the guys in BLM that were burning down their cities never even got charged. Most of Antifa never even got charged. And so that that's the when you look at it, it's the it's the two tiers of justice.
Speaker 2: Then a lot of those BLM rioters got settlements from the cities that they that they helped burn down. So crazy, So that's so crazy talk about anarcho tyranny. It's the lab binding people that try and do things the right way that the regime will target and harass. And it's the rioters, the law breakers, the criminals, the illegal immigrants that get free passed, They get money, they get subsidies, and then they get settlements from blue states and blue cities. You know, what's an interesting story. You can throw this up to twelve reporting from Paul Sperry. New records show US Capitol Police Captain Michael Byrd, who fatally shot unarmed J six protester Ashley bad of It without warning, has been running an unaccredited daycare center with wife Kolesca from their Maryland homes since two thousand and eight, that Maryland has received over one hundred and ninety million dollars in HHS daycare funds.
Speaker 3: Well, if it's unaccredited, is the idea that they're not right?
Speaker 2: Apparently?
Speaker 3: I don't think I'm ever going to get mad at someone for running an questions emerged.
Speaker 2: You can throw up to eleven. It's just funny how these different storylines bend seem to overlap. So this is from town Hall. On January sixth, questions emerged about Michael Bird's taxpayer funded Maryland day care. That's out of town Hall. So well, think about it's just it's just one of those funny, funny uh overlaps.
Speaker 4: Yeah, think about the way uh Michael Bird was treated while while BLM was raging across America. He shoots without warning, as you mentioned, an unarmed civilian who a veteran of our country, who was simply there, you know again, wanting answers to a stolen election, shoots and kills her, no accountability. In fact, he gets promoted. And and you look at how officers were treated obviously, George Floyd and and Chauvin, and that whole charade how they were treated, but the difference between the left and the the activist response to it. The bird became a hero to the left for murdering Ashley Babbitt, while other cops who actually were doing their jobs against real criminals were demonized and ostracides and lost their jobs. Many times, it is it's again, it's it all goes back to that double standard. But then you also compare that now to what we're finally finding out. How did it take this long? Yeah, to get some answers. Shout out to Nick Shirley and the work he did, but to get some answers on this fraud and shout out to Doge. The only real reason that we have most of these all of this fraud information about all these fake daycare is because of Doge.
Speaker 2: I got a wrap bend. But give our love to Mickey Ashley's mom. I saw that she's there with you. God bless you, sir, Thanks for putting a spotlight on this important story.
Speaker 4: God bless you.
Speaker 5: Guys. Talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: Candles were lit on Bondai Beach by families, by children, by people of faith to celebrate a Festival of Light, a festival from Bible Times. One that Jesus himself celebrated. People gathered with hope, seeking unity and comfort and tradition, but instead of light, there was darkness, violence, fear, hatred showing itself at a time meant for prayer and rejoicing. Times like this remind us that even with the ceasefire in Israel, Jewish people are being targeted simply because of their faith, and times like this remind us why the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews exist to stand in the gap providing safety and security to God's people. The Fellowship brings together Christians and Jews to be a light to suffering Jews in Israel, the former Soviet Union, or wherever the needs are greatest. Together we can make a real difference in the lives of those who need hope the most. Your gift today will help provide the security that God's people so desperately need. Visit URGENTIFCJ dot org. That's one word, URGENTIFCJ dot org, or call now at eight six six three three eight if CJ that's eight six six three three eight four three two five. Very proud of the Real America's Voice team being on the ground with Ben Burke. One putting the resource on the ground to highlight some of the stories of and listen, whatever you think about January sixth, whatever you think about it, because yeah, we shouldn't have been, you know, going inside a capitol. But I remember, by the way, Blake, I remember doing that show live that morning with Charlie from Phoenix and being like, please get out, please get out, because we knew what they were gonna do. They were gonna use this against this pod. It was so obviously bad. It was so yes. But regardless of what you know, what you think about the particulars on that day, these were a lot of really amazing patriots that got caught up in a drag net and a man hunt. As you said in the first segment, that should have been reserved for the likes of Nicholas Maduro. The way that they came in, guns ablazing, raiding these people's homes was an absolute travesty and a mistrial, a miscarriage of justice. And I'm glad that we're celebrating their stories because so many of these people had their lives absolutely ruined for basically a trespassing charge. Okay, all right, moving on to our next story here, this story made me think of you, Blake, And that's why we put it on the rundown here, and that is The New York Times has come out with a whole piece about why Trump and the Trump administration has soured on Machado. Now, Machado is the it's like the old SNL bit, you gotta so then, so there was rumors going around that that Trump had lost faith in her because she didn't deny the Nobel Peace Prize, and so we should supply.
Speaker 3: Some context to those give us Mashadow was the candidate in the most recent Venezuelas or she they evicted her, she was going to.
Speaker 2: Be that she couldn't run. She couldn't run, so she had sort of a proxy.
Speaker 3: So, yes, exactly her location apparently is unknown right now.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's been under threat.
Speaker 3: And then the other guy was in I think he fled the country for Spain. Yes, so, but she was the opposition leader, so she was a common figurehead for the Venezuelan opposition. And then right after they abducted Maduro, it seemed plausible that they would say, okay, install the opposition leader. Because we'd been endorsing the Venezuelan position. We said, they actually.
Speaker 2: Went and she got the Nobel Peace Prize assumption.
Speaker 3: Assumption, and then she won the Nobel Peace Prize back in October instead of Trump, and Trump was just very public campaigning for that award in an interesting way, and they awarded it to her instead.
Speaker 2: She actually did even the day she received it, she dedicated it to Trump. Yes. Uh, but apparently they believed she should have a hold on Now, this was a rumor. It's unsubstantiated, but it was stated.
Speaker 3: It was reported by the Washington.
Speaker 2: So so they which we know, never lies about anything.
Speaker 3: The Washington Post has So the rumor has been going around that Trump soured on Machado because she didn't just decline the award and offer it to Trump.
Speaker 2: I thought that that sounded silly, Okay. So there's a big piece in the New York Times that is detailing why the Trump administration decided not to back Marina Maria Karina Machado as Maduro's replacement, and it has nothing to do with her winning the Nobel Peace Prize. So I don't know if you want to take this or if you sure.
Speaker 3: Well, what's probably most interesting about it is, it seems, honestly the first a point that of it is the most interesting, which is apparently Marco Rubio talked to President Trump out of doing it. He said, I'll quote from Ryan Savega's summary, if the United States tried to back the opposition, it could further destabilize the country and require a more robust military presence inside of it. And a classified CAA intelligence analysis reflected that view. They were also frustrated that they believed her assessments of the situation in Venezuela were inaccurate, that she underestimated Maduro's strength, that they were skeptical of her ability to seize power. Apparently Rick Grinnell would go and have meetings and he was just very annoyed with her.
Speaker 2: When he tried to have an in person meeting. The US tried to guarantee her security, and apparently she refused to do that or it somehow didn't materialize despite those promises in those assurances of security, but also that they asked for a list of political prisoners. Apparently that didn't happen. Over time, the relationship deteriorated to according to people briefed on the interactions, Machado and her team ignored the request for a list of political prisoners so there was also this issue that Machado had been taking a pretty forceful stance asking for more sanctions against Maduro backed businesses and products. The whole thing is she does and that alienated her from the business class. Well, she comes off as just generally being very uncompromising. So it has like, for example, Machada was upset that Rick Garnell did not denounce Maduro as illegitimate, when Grenell believed that that would undercut any diplomatic thing, no negotiations with Maduro's government. They were still trying to have a conversation, so we were.
Speaker 3: Open to a negotiated exit for Maduro, and she seemed to kind of have the attitude of Maduro just has to quit, and so it just seems they got very fed up with her, which is a very good adventure in third world politics.
Speaker 2: I suppose it sounds like she basically there's reason to believe that she had alienated many members of Venezuela's like sort of elite right, the business class, the civil society.
Speaker 3: Our position is that she's the valid opposition leader and that she her proxy won the election. So you kind of you believe in elections or you don't, as well, and I think the opening point is one of the most interesting, which is Rubio arguing if we back the opposition, it could destabilize the country. Reading between the lines there, that kind of suggests there's there's more support for the regime. Seventy third might have otherwise thought. But I mean, even if it's.
Speaker 2: Seventy thirty, you don't want to inflame the thirty. I mean, that's a landslide by any measure. But you want to bring the entire country together as much as possible. So you want to instead of picking favorites, picking sides, you want to establish a transition that makes a little bit more diplomatic sense. It's a brand new year and a brand new opportunity to change the world for the better. This is one of our most important partners. It's easier than you might think. You can save babies by providing ultrasounds with preborn together during this Sanctity of Human Life month, We're gonna save babies right here on the Charlie Kirk Show, to show the world that not only do we believe life is precious, but we're going to do something about it. Your gift to preborn will give a girl the truth about what's happening in her body so that she can make the right choice. What better way to start this new year than to join us in saving babies? And twenty eight dollars a month will save a baby a month, all year long. A fifteen thousand and I know there's some of you out there that can do this. A fifteen thousand dollars gift will provide a complete ultrasound machine that will save thousands of babies for years and years to come, and will also save moms from a lifetime of regret. So start this year right by being a hero for life. Call eight three three eight five zero two two two nine. That's eight three three eight five zero two two two nine, or click on the preborn banner at Charliekirk dot com today.
Speaker 5: That was a game plan, open up the borders, flood blue states for more people would be counting the census, that gives them more members of Congress, make them more dependent on government, that grows, government that gives them greater power again, that is what the Democrat Party is all about. Power Again. The shutdown wasn't about literally the enhanced subs. He was about making sure that President Trump has no success they want. They're happy to take anybody hostage, whatever the cloudal damage, bad economy so that they can win in November and retain power.
Speaker 2: Democrats want power, they want to rule over the ashes, and they don't care how they get it. That was the point made by the great Senator Ron Johnson from the state of Wisconsin. He joins us now, Senator, welcome back to the show. It's great to see you. I happen to be on that same show coming on after you, and I was watching the program you were with Charlie Hurd. I was on a few segments later and I was watching you, going like he's absolutely right, and I text your team. I was like, I got to get him on to talk about this because what we're seeing in so many of these blue states and with the Somali fraud ring, is you see that the tentacles of flooding the world with Third worlders and illegal immigrants, and they we're seeing now that this is not just fraud. This could have voting implications. You mentioned the census, maybe build out that point of how what this scheme for power is really all about.
Speaker 5: Well, it happened to year guys. Yeah, you know my concern about what's been uncovered in Minnesota with the you know, Somali childcare fraud and medicaid fraud. That type thing is that you know, people will say, Okay, well we found it. That's the problem. It's it's literally just a tip of the iceberg. These programs have been designed to be abused, to be difficult to really investigate and convict people based on fraud. But you know the bottom line, you know, Democrats have always just sought power to conservatives. It makes no sense. I mean, I've got enough dealing with my own life. I mean, why do you want to control somebody else's life. But that's what Democrats want to do. That they want to grow government so they can have the power to control the people's lives. And in order to grow government, they've created all these programs that people sign up for. They daisy chain them, so you sign up for one, you qualify for another or another another. They open the borders during Obama and then again during Biden to allow people to flood in this country. Very few people really understand that even illegal immigrants get counted in the census. So when you counted the census, then they basically reapportion the congressional seats. Those states, the sanctuary states that encourage the illegal immigrants to flood to their states, they get more members of Congress. That means they've got more votes. And when you've got Congresses evenly divided as we are, one of two seats may make the difference between having Democrats in total control government like they were when they passed Obamacare to carry out some other massive communists and socialists type of program that, as we're seeing with Obamacare, is utterly failed. But it was designed to fail. So again that's the whole point. All these programs are designed to grow government, to make more people dependent on government, so they've got the power that people are dependent on voting them back into office. It's sick to conservative, it makes no sense whatsoever. But that's exactly what Democrats are. That's what they're all about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I couldn't help hear that you were echoing some of the sentiments from the great Stephen Miller play cut two ten. This was not a loophole.
Speaker 6: The body of the administration Secretary of Homeland Security Allehandra Majorkis devised a scheme to fly illegal aliens into the country and then to escort them in mass across the board by the millions, and to give them something known as parole, which gives them a work permit, which gives them which gives them a Social Security number, which gives them access to the voting booth. This was the plan all along to get them here illegally so they can get free government benefits, get hooked to welfare and be able to participate in an American elections.
Speaker 2: And one more clip here for you, Senator. This is from Nick Shirley and David. We had Nick Shirley on the show. We don't know David's last name, but he's a patriot in Minnesota that helped uncover this massive viral story. And now they're talking about how these Somali immigrants are engaging potentially. I mean, I think it's fairly certain in voter front play cut two nineteen and.
Speaker 7: They're all Somali. You're talking probably one hundred thousand or more people, and they're all living rent free. They're driving a vehicle that you paid for, they're eating food that you paid for. Everything they do is something that you paid for.
Speaker 1: And for instance, now entire block, well, then go and vote for well specific candidate.
Speaker 7: They'll have one person go there and collect all the ballots, and nobody tracks. They could say they have nine people living in an apartment, They're going to send them nine ballots, and then they have someone who comes along collects all the ballots.
Speaker 2: So the scheme, the jig is up here, even when it's not that bad.
Speaker 3: I remember accounts like so a lot of them don't speak English. So if you can't speak English, you're allowed to have an interpreter in the booth. And there's tons of accounts where you bring in everyone all at once, and they have the same guy going like, that's our guy, that's our guy, that's our guy, that's the guy. Yeah, really really making you know, really displaying the sanctity of the secret ballot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's so exactly. I mean, it seems like the jig is up. We pay these people to come here, we settle them, we give them free money, they loot the system, commit fraud, and then they vote Democrat. The question is what do you do about it now?
Speaker 5: Senator, Well, the problem is you've got about half the country that votes Democrat, and they have no problem with this. They also want to get their guys and gals into office, so they just look the other other way. My concerned about only focusing on what's happening in Minnesota, and I'm happy to do that. We have to use that as a springboard to investigate all the fraud. You know, I'm older than you guys. I live through the development of the big State, the War on poverty, which is utterly failed. But what it did do is a grew government. Back then, when I grew up, you know, my dad worked, my mom stayed at home. We weren't very wealthy, but we had a great life. You know, parents of faith, they loved their kids, supportive homes, but that was the norm. You didn't need to earn her families. Nowadays you can't really survive that way. And what's really tragic is the individuals that do work their tail off, you know, making seventy eighty ninety thousand bucks a year in a place like Wisconsin, paying taxes, carrying the load for the people who then do videos on social media taunting the hard workers, saying, look all these benefits I'm getting. You'll take a look at how much money I've got on my EBT card. Thank you for funding my lifestyle. It is just galling and you take a look at some of the work by people like former Center Phil Graham that talks about on average people in the wall, you know, benefit from the wealth fair state. Not get down about fifty seven thousand dollars a year tax free benefits, consider their depth. They don't have to work, which is why you've got about twenty percent of the adult male work of population out of the workforce permanently. So they don't have to We pay them not to work. We now pay for their healthcare. And the Medicaid expansion, the Obamacare expansion and Medicaid is crowding out disabled children from providers because it's more lucrative to get reimbursed nine dollars to one dollar for a single adult. So again, this has been designed. Obamacare was designed to make people dependent on government for the healthcare so it could be abused, you know, provider tax I mean, I could go on and on and on. This is by design. This is exactly what the Democrat Party set out to do, and it's worked marvelously well for them. It's terrible for America.
Speaker 2: So is the issue. Senator in this block Grant the way, it's sort of like the federal government it's giving money to a state like Minnesota or Wisconsin or wherever, Ohio, and then the state is then entrusted with policing the system. So it But if you get a state like Minnesota where the Democrat politicians are incentivized, especially with a community that votes in blocks, like the Somali community, they're incentivized to then turn the other cheek, to turn a blind eye to the fraud right in front of them. Is that the problem with the system or is it run deeper than that?
Speaker 5: The overall problem is just the massive amount of money we spend. Now, JAO issues an improper payment report since two thousand and three, since that point in time, they've they've logged about two point eight trillion dollars of improper payments. Now that's a very imprecise term. That also is probably just the tip of the iceberg. So yeah, I mean, the federal government is the easiest entity to fleece, and so it gets fleeced all the time. And I keep pointing out, you know, the Somalies the relatively knew this country. They're amateurs relative to the entrench's interest. You know, the military destrial complex. Mean, I can tell you a story after a story of small businesses who create a product for the defense industry. You sold it at pennies on the dollar versus what the big contractor bought them and then started charging the Defense Department for. So again, we get fleeced across the board on every in every program of government. So the solution is you have to reduce the size, scope and cost government. But that's not the path we're on. And regrettably, you know, I was one of the big holdouts on the Reconciliation bill because I was imploring, I was begging the administration of my colleagues. You guys, we have to return to reasonable pre pandemic global spending. This is absurdity. We went from four point four trillion to over seven trillion dollars. We have to return to a reasonable baseline. But you know, doing those types of spending reductions that kind of constraint, it's not policely popular. It's often set here in Washington. See show me a member of Congress whoever lost because they spent too much money. You can't. And that's until the public, until the public demands it. And that's the beauty of the Nick Shirley video is the working people of this country, And the question is are there enough of them? They've seen that that are properly outraged by how they are getting screwed, how they're being taken advantage of. These people then go on social media and taunt them for giving this lifestyle where they don't have to work. You work your tail, if you pay the taxes, and I'll live in I'll live in the lap of luxury off off of the benefits you provide me. Are there enough for Americans? Have we already crossed that rubicon where there are too many people going to vote themselves benefits, vote for Democrats, and this democracy, this republic is over. That's the sixty four thousand dollars question. I can't answer it well.
Speaker 2: It's terrifying fork in the road that you're presenting. It's something Blake and I argue about off the air all the time. Is there enough virtue left in the people? You know, we often say that you get the leaders that you deserve, and you know, Charlie's message was always like a type of person worthy of great leadership. It starts individually. Are there enough good people left? Right? And that? And that is the question. The other question, though, Senator, is you know, how do we reform our elections so that you know, Somali uh one Somali can collect eight different ballots, nobody checks it, just hands them all in uh. And that's you know. Trump was mentioning it this morning with in front of the House, GOP guys, the Save Act play cut two twenty.
Speaker 8: You want to have voter ID, you want to insist on it, You want to insist on it. The only reason somebody doesn't want that is because they want to cheat. And you you would have passed the Safe Act or whatever you're gonna call is it?
Speaker 2: I mean, so it's it's getting mentioned again, Senator. Is there any hope of this? Is there any political will? Or do we have the votes?
Speaker 5: One of the reasons I reluctantly again, I think the philibuster has prevented us from being a socialist nation for decades. But Democrats they're gonna over, They're gonna get rid of the philibuster. So we better beat them to the punch, and and to do it, so we actually pass pieces of legislation like to Save Act. So some overall federal controls and the controls we're out put in place are the same thing as our State Department advises other nations to hold free and fairy elections. We don't follow own advice. Okay.
Speaker 9: This is Lane Schoenberger, chief investment Officer and founding partner of y Refi. It has been an honor and a privilege to partner with Turning Point and for Charlie to endorse us. His endorsement means the world to us, and we look forward to continuing our partnership with Turning Point for years to come. Now Here Charlie, in his own words, tell you about why refy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you guys about why refight dot com. That is why are e f y dot com? Why refi is incredible private student loan debt in America told us about three hundred billion dollars. Why refy is refinancing distress or defaulted private student loans. You can finally take control of your student loan situation with a plan that works for your monthly budget. Go to yrefight dot com. That is why refight dot com. Do you have a co borrower? Why ref i can get them really least from the loan. You can skip a payment up to twelve times without penalty. It may not be available at all fifty states go to yrefight dot com. That is why are e f y dot com. Let's face it, if you have distress or default the student loans, it can be overwhelming because of privacuit loan debt. So many people feel stuck. Go to y refight dot com. That is why r e f y dot com private student loan debt relief yrefight dot com.
Speaker 2: Senator Ron Johnson, you brought up you opened a huge can of worms. You said something that Blake and I have been having ongoing debates about the filibuster. I am still on the fence because I don't believe with Murkowski and Susan Collins and Mitch McConnell right now, that we even have the votes to do much anything good. Rampaul is always a wild card. Maybe get fifty plus one on some of these.
Speaker 3: The concern is, do we eliminate the filibuster and then we're not able to pass anything other than the most you know, Oh, we avoid another government shutdown, and then Democrats take power and it's just that much easier for them to tee off on their much more explicit, ambitious agenda.
Speaker 2: You know, national abortion, national uh, you know, DC statehood.
Speaker 3: Puerto Rico stated a lot of stuff that they've talked about packing the courts.
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, they're going to do that when they regain power. They purged the two senators that prevented that last time. Again it's it's unfortunate they don't respect the minority rights in the Senate. So the first step would be to lay out the powerful agenda that we could pass an altake presidential leadership. And I'm not talking about a laundry lipp list of you know, three or four dozen items. I'm talking about the three or four or five things that we must do, starting with restoring dry elections. And that's that's you know, Democrats used COVID, they exploited it. They complete contrary to the Baker Carter Bipartisan Commission said that APPSTEA balloting is probably the greatest threat to election integrity. They you know, doubled the number of apps tea ballots they had mail in balloting, which is well, I think Biden if he actually got the eighty million votes for every gain, I mean, that's a joke. So again, we've got we have to restore integratory elections or or this this thing's over because the Democrats will cheat. They're designing the system to cheat. Uh, and they'll cheat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I totally agree, you know. So my question, so, my big white whale is the voting voting integrity, voter voter ID. But it's also uh, immigration, And I don't believe that we have the political will or the motivation within either the House or the Senate to get real immigration work done. And I mean, listen, I'm in favor of a of a net zero immigration moratorium. I get it. Not everybody's on that wavelength with me, but we cannot be flooding our country. Not It's not just illegal immigrants, Senator. There is one point two million green cards to legals, family reunification, chain migration, visa lottery, diversity lottery, all this stuff's gotta go. I mean, we don't need it. We got the AI revolution nipping at our heels. We're gonna we're not gonna need a lot of these jobs, robotics, even for things like farming and different industries that have typically been the ones that are loudest in the room trying to get more immigrants into the country. We're watching the eraser of American culture before our eyes, and you think about how many babies different immigrants groups are having compared to native born Americans. This thing is a ticking time bomb and we're going to lose the country if we don't get that done. But we don't have it. So if I'm going to do filibuster, nuke the philibus, that's what I want. I want those two things. I don't know your reaction to that, and if there's anything else on your laundry list that you think we need to get done.
Speaker 5: Well, the major thing Democrats exploited in our immigration law was credible fear, the incredibly low standard versus the standard for actual asylum, which is kind of hard to prove. And so we've got to get that initial hurdle much closer to the general asylum standard. That should be a reasonably easy fix, not really complex, of sure, legislatively, but again you start with these are the things that have to be done, make sure that we've got the votes to do it, this philbuster until we have that done. Now. Short of that, and Mike Lee's the champion of this, we could also stay here in town, stay in legislative a session and do a talking philibuster, and you really need to talk to Mike Lee. How do you do that? At them?
Speaker 2: We had them on Yeah, I like that idea, I actually like.
Speaker 5: So we actually discussed that this morning, myself and Rick Scott and Mike Lee's we need to start talking to our colleagues about that, because right now you don't have the votes felim me in the philbuster. That's just true. But you know, I think we need to express our colleagues and the Republican Conference go okay. Short of that, there are things we have to do, and we talked to actually starting about saving with start with the Save Act. Let's take that basic step to restore that level of integrity. Again, I don't want to take over elections. That's a slippery slope, but there have to be some basic federal standards for elections that states have to follow so that we have free and fair elections that you know don't produce illegitimate votes.
Speaker 2: Well, God bless you for that. I endure Senator Les because that would be I mean, the question is Dune at that point, it would you know, Senator Thune be on board with changing the rules and make people actually sit and stand on the Senate floor and argue until they lose lose steam. I don't know, Uh, you would know better. Is there any appetite from uh? Senator Thune, Well.
Speaker 5: We've got to sell it. And I come from a manufacturing background. So what I suggest is we need to put the Senate. When we do that, on a continuous shift, do a scale down staff. I mean, I don't want to buse that staff, but I mean it's pretty easy. You know, you put three shifts. People come in eight hour shifts. You know, we've got to be around available. Don't have to be on the floor, but we just have to be available in case there's a quorum call or whatever. So it's entirely doable. You just have to have the will to do it. I always drove my kids, not sustain. You know, three courters of the word can't is can? It just requires a will pumplish again.
Speaker 2: I can imagine big frustrated is your is your is your child? If you kept hitting me with that one. But yes, absolutely, I totally agree. We just you just need to have the political will. And I just you know, I hope for the best froom. Senator Thoon, I just I don't hold my breath. Unfortunately, I want to get to one other topic here really quick. Yesterday the President announced that we are as a big win for MAHA, going from seventy two jabs for children and they're moving it down more in alignment with European some of the other industrialized nations eleven injections. What do you make of this? You were huge when it came to fighting the COVID's jabs, and so I wanted to get your comments on that, Senator.
Speaker 5: An incredibly important first step. I give you, Bobby Kennedy and the President all the credit in the world for doing this, and I'm sure it's not popular in the medical establishment, who let's face it, they literally do not understand that much about vaccines. They're just total, they're safe, effective, and then they move forward. Okay, So I would recommend your listeners read Vaccines a Man by Aaron Siries. There are a lot of good books. Mccullucha's a good one out Dissolving Illusions Turtles all the way down. But one that brings it all together most powerfully is A Vaccines Men. Read that and you'll start uncoming to understand really what a reasonable debate is about vaccines and how we should approach it. But I'm happy that we're growing more to our European model, spacing him out and do real science. And that's what takes time, because we have not had true, rigorous studies on the safety and effectans of these vaccines. We simply have it. And that's what Bobby Kenny's been pointing out. That's what Aaron Siri proves in his book. There's a much more rational way approaching this. Our approach hasn't been rational this day. So again it's a great first step I had.
Speaker 2: We had Aaron Siri on the show for a long form conversation and it was it was fascinating. I learned a ton. He cross examined some of these big pharma folks that are supposed to be experts in injections and vaccines and in depositions. It gets them to admit that there hasn't been studies on these It's just I mean, it will blow your mind when you hear the lack of evidence of science that back some of these broad sweeping mandates for our children.
Speaker 5: It should outrage all of your listeners to the extent that we've been lied to by the medical stands from our federal health agencies. We're not being lied to anymore with the Bobby Kennedy.
Speaker 2: And President God bless you, Senator. We'll have you back on again soon. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Take care.
Speaker 9: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com