Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point. You would say, college chapter. Go start aturning point, yould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 3: Here I am Lord, Use me.
Speaker 2: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company. I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back hour too.
Speaker 4: That Charlie Kirk Show is underway and we have Sean Davis, co founder and CEO of the Federalists, joining us.
Speaker 3: Sean, welcome back to the Charlie Kirk Show. Good to have you, my friend.
Speaker 1: Good to be back. Thank you.
Speaker 4: I called you about this story because I am raising a five alarm, five alarm fire for the state of Virginia. What is happening there, I think is a precursor that portends ill for the entire country, especially with the midterms.
Speaker 3: You get a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Talking about, Oh, I don't feel good about the midterms. I think we can win the midterms. I think the economic numbers are going to give us win to our sales, but it's going to be an uphill battle. Plus you've got the Senate races, you got house races that are gonna be hotly contested, governor's mansions, all all of those races in between. Tell us about Virginia. You've spent a lot of time in Virginia. Your partner, Molly's based in Virginia. I believe over the Federalist and I mean, we all have a lot of friends there. This is bad what they are doing. In a matter of days. This is like the shokun Off. Firste hundred days of the Trump administration, only Democrat style in a blue state that only went for Kamala Harris by six points.
Speaker 5: With the legislature that will pass things, with a legislature that high minded Democrats will actually pass things, unlike you know, our our.
Speaker 4: Rowdy bunch of congressional folks that are very independent minded, Sean, what do you make of this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Virginia is fascinating because, yes, in presidentials it's been blue I think since eight but it's not that blue of a state. So they just had a red governor in Glenn Youngkin for four years. It's not uncommon for them to have red majorities in the state legislature in either house. So this isn't a massive blue state like a Vermont or a Massachusetts or New York. It's actually pretty purple. A lot of people like to analogisee it to Colorado. It's not. It's definitely more towards the center than Colorado, but it's faced a similar takeover. And I think what's happening there is a major microcosm, a really important microcosm for what's happening in the country writ large, and you're seeing it in this woman, Abigail Spamberger, career Democrat, was a former CIA stooge. She presents as a moderate. Oh look, I'm just like a pretty blonde, nice moderate lady. When she is a radical left wing ideologue. And when she came in, despite Virginia not being a super blue state, she does what Democrats always do because Democrats understand power. She's going in and even though she only got you know, we'll say like fifty five percent of the vote, whatever it is, she's not saying, oh, we're only going to do fifty five percent of what we want. We are going to do one hundred percent what we want because you can't do anything to stop it. And it's scary because the Democrat Party has become so radical. It's abortion on demand, it's gutting a law that protected babies who survived abortions. It's making illegal immigration enforcement illegal itself. It's making the whole state a sanctuary. It's banning guns, it's doing speech crackdowns. When Democrats get in power, because they understand power, they wield it ruthlessly, and quite honestly is horrifying. As I find what she's doing, I'm honestly jealous because I would love to have a party representing me all throughout Washington, not just in the White House, that understands power, how to attain it, how to maintain it, and how to wield it. Because the Democrats are putting on an absolute clinic in what you actually do when you're in power.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's really well.
Speaker 5: See Sean, we were talking during so you've seen all, yeah, the abortion stuff, but this really remarkable one that was introduced yesterday, which it would only it's a simple bill to rewrite that when a state agency is administering federal funds, they are not allowed to impose a requirement on nonprofits to check whether anyone receiving a benefit is eligible.
Speaker 3: For that bene. Which is remarkable.
Speaker 4: So their lesson that they are gleaning from the Somali fraud scheme that has robbed US taxpayers of probably anywhere between ten and nineteen twenty billion dollars in counting. We'll see how big it gets when we start uncovering Washington, we start uncovering Maine. I'm told there are new immigration crackdowns happening in Maine right now targeting the Somali community. But their takeaway from this is that we want to block oversight we want to block accountability. And I just cannot get over this, Sean that anything we do, even if it makes sense, even if we cure cancer, their party's reaction is to run the other way and to just put their head in the sand, complete ostrich act like it didn't happen, and defend what they think are their values. What are their values here, Sean, That they like fraud, that they like misuse of taxpayer funding and there has to be a federal bonds to stuff that is this insane? But I don't know if this is a psychological dilemma. I don't know if this is this is something that needs to be studied from a sociological level. But this is patently insane, and I cannot, for the life of me look at what Donald Trump and the president immigration, economic, what we're accomplishing, and see why they hate it so much.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think it's easy. It's an uncomfortable answer, but it's an easy one, and that it's entirely spiritual. If you look at something and you want to figure out which one is the good side and which is the bad side, look at the side that wants things to be ugly and chaotic and disorderly and manic. That's the bad side. Look at the side that wants to make things beautiful, that believes in order and putting things where they belong. That's the good side. And it's because the good reflects our Creator, who is perfect and good and orderly. We worship and we were made by a God of order, not a god of chaos. So I think it is absolutely spiritual at its very core, and that we're never going to get around that. So often we try to talk around it and be like, well, it's about ideologies and philosophies and blah blah blah. That's all downstream from your worldview, which is built on a foundation of where you see yourself in the cosmic order, where you believe in a great creator, whether you believe in inherent good and inherent evil. The Democrat Party is evil. It's just come out and say it. It's evil. It's why it wants to kill babies, it's why it wants to eviscerate borders. It's why it wants to eliminate mandatory minimum sentence for rapists, for child exployers, for people who attack cops, for people guilty of manslaughter and murder, and I will say on spam Berger again, Democrats understand power. You'll hear Republicans when they get in power, because they're terrified of wielding it, say things like, well, politics is the art of the possible, and they'll lecture you very smugly on it. No, it's not. Politics is about rewarding your friends and punisharing your enemies, and the Democrats do it brilliantly. So the foreigners, the Somalis, the scamsters, the fraudsters, that is the Democrat Party's base, that is who is being rewarded here. The Democrat Party cannot exist without shipping these people in, making them rich and getting them to use their fraud bucks to elect more Democrats. So that's what they're doing. And again there is a lesson here for Republicans to learn. I'm sure they're gonna learn the wrong one. But the lesson here is when you get in power, you wield it ruthlessly and you support the people who put you there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, listen, you know, probably I'm naive, Sean, but when you say that politics is about punishing your enemies and rewarding your friends, there's like this part of me that you know, remembers, you know, watching the World War two movies and the John Wayne movies, and like, I gotta think you know that we as Americans can you know, ban together. It's some some sort of elevated pitch than that, because man, that's that's a really dark realit. I don't disagree with you functionally, you know, I think of this in terms of the American Empire, right, Like, you know, listen, we're gonna we're gonna exert our force abroad because we're the most powerful, and we're gonna take care of our own, our own people.
Speaker 3: I totally get that.
Speaker 4: But when you come to the domestic front, but you hope that it's gonna be different. But it's hard to disagree with you. Man, it's hard to disagree with you that when you are confronted by an ideological force that is so dark, that is killing babies, that wants chaos, that wants criminals on its streets. I mean, this is what they're doing. They're defending criminal illegals that are child.
Speaker 6: They're very evil.
Speaker 5: I actually will I actually do a little disagree with this.
Speaker 6: You hear this.
Speaker 5: It's all about rewarding friends, punishing enemies. It's this Karl Schmidt thing. We can talk about him sometime.
Speaker 3: You've sparked debated here.
Speaker 6: Oh, it definitely will. It definitely will.
Speaker 5: But I think it is important a message like don't don't be a wuss, don't be a coward, and like, actually think about what you're able to do, because Republicans love to just be inert.
Speaker 6: They're kind of lazy.
Speaker 5: It's like, think about all the DEI departments that just sat around in red states forever. That's not You don't need to frame that in terms of oh, reward allies punished enemies. You just frame that in terms of don't don't be an idiot, don't do things that are obviously against your value.
Speaker 1: But they're not lazy. Ask Zelensky how lazy they are. They will shovel bucks out America into that little midget's mouth faster than you can blink. They're not lazy. They're cowards, and they have a very different idea of who they're supposed to be serving than we are. And I think that's the main problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and by the way, Sean, I completely agree with you. This is a spiritual war. I've got a clip from Charlie teed Up that We're going to play on the other side of his break. That underscores your point, and I completely agree. At some level, the insanity just becomes so brazen and so you know, nonsensical that what it has to be.
Speaker 3: It's demonic.
Speaker 6: Howdy Blake here.
Speaker 5: You know, in moments like this, truth really matters. The truth was important to Charlie. So we want to share with you a new documentary that's caught our attention, not because it's political, but because it refuses to shy away from the questions that so many Americans are still asking.
Speaker 6: It exposes the truth.
Speaker 3: Thank You.
Speaker 5: Doctor Fauci is a hard hitting investigative docu thriller from award winning filmmaker Jenner First. He digs through thousands of documents, sits down with scientists, intelligence insiders, and whistleblowers, and exposes what may be one of the most significant public health cover ups of our lifetimes. This film isn't about scoring partisan political points. It's about transparency, accountability, and the courage to follow the evidence wherever it leads. If you've ever wondered what really happened behind closed doors, this is something you need to see for yourself. Angel Studios was the only platform willing to release it. And that's because you, not Hollywood, decide what gets made. Join the Angel Guild today at angel dot com slash Charlie Kirk become a member and stream Thank you doctor Fauci today.
Speaker 4: All right, Sean Davis, just to underscore your point, you are the co founder CEO of the Federalist Great Publication.
Speaker 3: I check it every day. That is not a lie.
Speaker 4: You guys are doing amazing work, huge service to our country. I'm gonna play this is Charlie with Tucker talking about this exact thing.
Speaker 3: Three point fifty one.
Speaker 2: This is why your faith is the most important thing, because for those of us that are Christians, you actually see what's going on, which is that we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities and darkness and spirits. That there is a spiritual war here. There is a God and we are not him. That there is an entire dimension of angels and demons and spirits that are constantly struggling struggling around us, and that there is a supernatural dimension.
Speaker 4: Charlie was super tuned into this. I think we are as well here, Sean, so I totally agree. I don't know how else you explain the insanity that we've lived under. And it almost feels like in the ear of Trump, it's like the demons are shrieking, and so now they're just it's like total mask off, the veil is torn. They're out in the open amongst us, because how else do you explain the radicalness and the brazenness of a D plus sixth state going full Marxist, going full Marxist. But I digress, Sean, unless you want to chime in on that. But I do want to talk about a year in review for.
Speaker 1: Me kind of the it was made obvious as the whole trans thing reared its disgusting little head. If you can't agree on just the basis of reality of whether boys or boys or girls and girls, clearly there's something going on but beyond the conscious rational level, and it can only be spiritual.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Okay, So that's the bad and the ugly, but there is good happening. One year in review of President Trump, let's just play part one of this three forty seven.
Speaker 7: Our sovereignty will be reclaimed.
Speaker 4: There have been ninety two people charged in this fraud scheme in Minnesota.
Speaker 6: Mcduro Venezuela. What they're doing. They're trying to kill our kids.
Speaker 2: They're trying to bring drugs into our country.
Speaker 5: It's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: We're gonna come after you after Venezuelan President Nico las Maduro sits in a federal jail in Brooklyn.
Speaker 8: Escorted by Drug Enforcement Administrator Terry Cole.
Speaker 5: Thanks to the relentless work of our prosecutors and our federal agents, El Maaya will spend the rest of his life behind bars.
Speaker 8: Our safety will be restored.
Speaker 3: Murders of the US are on pace for the largest one year drop.
Speaker 1: I shall police say, homicides and robberies are at multi year lows.
Speaker 5: The numbers were released by DC Police show a safer year for the city in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: And that's just part one. There's a part two. The administration put that out. I thought it was fair and it kind of highlighted and reminded me of some things that RFK Junior was on with Jesse Waters last night on Fox. He said that you know what, he was asked what was your number one accomplishment? And it kind of surprised people, and he said, what was actually most favored nation drug prices are dropping. Trump used tariffs to leverage as leverage to negotiate with European partners and drug companies. A lot of good stuff is happening Sean in a historic sense. Put this, put Trump's one year in office in context for us.
Speaker 3: How good has it been? What would you like to see more of?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I think it's been spectacular. You know, has been putting points on the board across the board. He's completely sealed the border. He's fixed the border. He's dealing with immigration, he's doing mass deportations. He's made America, say for number one, by not doing stupid nonsense everywhere, and number two by actually going and dealing with threats discreetly as he finds them and then just leaving it at that. A good example there would be the Iran nuclear threat, which he dispatched, and then going in and kidnapping the dictator of Venezuela like he's some sort of historical artifact in the Nick Cage heist movie. Then you have the Maha stuff. You have RFK Junior kind of resetting these insane vaccine schedules that we had for babies. He's fixed the food pyramid, which for decades was nonsense and was just telling people, yeah, yeah, you need to be just gorging yourselves on carbs because that's what your body needs. So we've seen changes on that where I think we've really been lacking. And this isn't a Trump problem at all. It goes back to what we were talking about earlier is totally inapt action and an unwillingness to do what needs to be done in the Republican Congress. And what we've learned is that having a great president is great. It's indispensable. You can't get things done without a great president. But you need more than just a president doing stuff as the head of the executive branch. You have to have people making everything he's doing permanent law.
Speaker 3: You have to have them going.
Speaker 5: To the phi pan Son philibus, but nuca filibuster if you can pass stuff. But to your point, it would actually make a zombie Congress actually do stuff.
Speaker 6: Again, it would, it would, It would make Congress real.
Speaker 5: But that well, it might be that you make Congress reel only so people can really very clearly see the members of their own party who are It's you know, it's like you put on the they live glasses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see what the reality. At least we have the VETO with President Trump right now.
Speaker 4: I mean, so if they pass crazy stuff, okay, we get the veto, and then, you know, hopefully by twenty twenty eight we regain some mojo. You know, I'm I don't know that. I'm becoming way more convinced. The only way to make the fake, you know, democracy kind of thing that we've got going on right now, where it's basically rule by executive order and Congress is completely paralyzed, is you got to nuke the filibuster. Let the cards out on the table, let's get let's let's see where things lie. I mean, I know there's risk in that, but there's no other option to get immigration fixed. There's no other option to get voter ID fixed.
Speaker 3: Sean, Well, yeah, so I agree.
Speaker 1: I think in a vacuum, you know, it's easier to pass things with fifty plus one than it is with sixty. But the problem is the composition of that fifty plus one. And I think if we were to go in and nuke the filibuster today, I don't think they would pass anything. I really don't. I think the composition of Republicans in Washington is such a huge problem that what we actually would need if we wanted to get things passed was moved to threshold down to about thirty five. I think then you could actually get Republicans to do stuff, and so I think it's really really important, especially as we're heading into a primary season. Republican voters have to wake up. It's not enough to send a Republican to Washington. You have to send the right Republican to Washington. If you don't, it doesn't matter what your vote threshold shown, Sty'll have find a reason to not do anything.
Speaker 3: Sean.
Speaker 4: What we need to do is we need to have you back on with Tyler, and we need to go through a list of the races and give people direction on it. Honestly, we need to go race by race. Let's do that soon, my friend, all right, love it. Thank you for making the tempt.
Speaker 8: This is Lane Schoenberger, chief investment Officer and founding partner of y REFI. It has been an honor and a privilege to partner with Turning Point and for Charlie to endorse us. His endorsement means the world to us, and we look forward to continuing our partnership with Turning Point. For years to come. Now Here, Charlie in his own words, tell you about why Refi.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you guys about whyrefight dot com. That is why are e f y dot com. Why refi is incredible private student loan debt in America told us about three hundred billion dollars. Why refy is refinancing distress or defaulted private student loans. You can finally take control of your student loan situation with a plan that works for your monthly budget. Go to yrefight dot com. That is why refight dot com. Do you have a cobo, why reef I can get them released from the loan. You can skip a payment up to twelve times without penalty. It may not be available at all fifty states. Go to yrefight dot com. That is why are e f y dot com. Let's face it, if you have distress or default the student loans, it can be overwhelming because of privacuit loan debt. So many people feel stuck. Go to y refight dot com. That is y r e f y dot com Private student loan debt relief, yrefight dot com.
Speaker 4: Vittorio, you are joining us now. You had welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. It's great to have you you.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: We talked earlier this morning, just prepping for this. There was a Bill Ackman tweet where political scientists data quants have been telling us this for a half decade, women have moved radically leftward at a scale and speed with no modern precedent, while men have, on the whole remain largely steady and unchanged. You and Bill Lackman asked the question why, and you responded and you this really amazing article that went viral across the internet. I'd never seen your account before that, but now I've seen you multiple places. You're now in the algorithm everywhere. So congrats, I'm breaking through. And so please welcome to the show and tell us give us the basis of your thesis here.
Speaker 7: Well, thanks for having me, it's a pleasure to be here. My thesis, I don't know. Personally speaking, I don't think I've enlightened people. I mean, I just tried to put together things that I thought were known. But first, I'm really glad that it was well perceived and were received. But my core thesis is that because of some reason, there was this convergence of different technologies that allow this to happen, and the reason for these happening is that men and women are just fundamentally different and we can't really do anything about this. A shocking we evolved under different apparently, yes, but biological men biological women are fundamentally different and we evolved under different kind of selection pressure, under kind of evolutionary pressure. That we're very different. And that's because we're biologically different. I mean, we are a dimorphicsed pieces. We evolve as men and women, and we have very different kind of characteristics, like just I mean on a very simple level in terms of strength, and so women need more defense and men don't necessarily have this. So women to be protected, they need something that keeps them safe. And once the safety lacks because they don't have i would say strong, a good man in their life, then they need to find protection and safety into the group. And this when technologies as like social media and smartphones are available, then the consensus comes from the like the group gives you, the consensus gives you, it is protection and so it's much more easy for them to be polarized because they need to be in agreement with the group to feel a sense of belonging.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you say you describe social media, the rise of social media as basically the triggering event. And when I thought, this is something that I've thought for a long time. So to your earlier point is the ideas that I've sort of known and I've been thinking around. But you concisely put it into this one article. And it's basically like, you got Facebook launched in two thousand and four, it was college until two thousand and six, the iPhone launches in two thousand and seven, but then in about twenty twelve, thirteen and fourteen, you have mass adoption of smartphones, and that's about when you start seeing this really radical divergence. And it's not just an American phenomenon. This is what you point out in graph three fifty five. This is I believe we showed this graph when Charlie was around with us and he marveled at this as well. So South Korea, US, Germany, UK, you get this massive divergence between men and women. Now, this graph sort of makes it look like men are getting more right wing, but actually the data shows that men are sort of staying stable, women are becoming more radicalized. But you describe the forcing function, as that the Internet is a giant algorithmic consensus builder. What do you mean by that and why does that affect women more than men?
Speaker 7: Well, because I so it's common to blame social media and people who design social media Facebook or whatever, But I don't think that social media wants these to happen, or at least the owners of social media want these to happen. Is that the platform have to be optimized for engagement and time spent on the platform. So like, if you want to create revenue as a business, you need to optimize the time that people spend using your business. And in case of social media, they need to spend time on it. And men and women react differently to different news and women are like this is known that we have different personalities. Women are more empathetic, women are more agreeable, Women have a higher neuroticism. So a news and an event that makes them feel more empathetic and present some kind of suffering is resonates more with women than with men. And still going back to the fact that women are physically weaker than men, women are easier to complain than men. Like we grew up and like it's always been known that if a man was complaining, he had to grow a pair and just men up. Women are allowed to complain, and they do complain more and media, so social media wants to keep the audience, to keep their client and the users, and so like, I think it's just inevitable that if the technology is not aligned with the substrate of humans, which is biology, this happens.
Speaker 6: But that's I think the natural follow up Vittorio.
Speaker 5: So if this is driven by smartphones, which are not going away, and if it's driven by social media, which is not going away, is there a solution to this or are we essentially are we kind of screwed? Are we basically going to be dominated by whatever ideological contagion sweeps through with the algorithm and takes a majority of women along with it, and they're half the voter based I don't.
Speaker 7: Know I should black Peel or white Field, but I think that like we saw, and there is an autograph in the article that shows that married women don't respond in this way, and women with children and to be more conservative and less radical. So one solution would be to bring back families and to have more kids, because the biggest problem is that again women are more empathetic, and so once you show them the suffering that is happening at ten thousand miles away, they will feel as if it's happening to them or close to them. But once they're married and they have good men in their life, then they tend to follow. And once they have kids, then they tend to focus more on the kids. And that's just again it's natural evolutionary for them. So by I don't know, pushing more for a marriage and bringing back the marriage institution which is not just a legal document that you can sign and just know the next day, and making like, I don't know, I'm Christian, and so for me, marriage is sacred and is an oath that you make in front of God, so you cannot go back to your world. And I also do think that that's the reason and why it was that up in that way, because you should not be allowed to go back from your your promise. But by making it so like no full divorce and so easy to rescind, then people are like, if it's just a piece of paper, what's the point of doing that. And so I do believe that by bringing back and trying to re establish the institution of marriage and pushing for more kids, which again this is the black people because it's the next problem is that people are not having kids. But I do think that in terms of the radicalization, there is a solution. Now the solution has his own problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Vittoria, I love this part. So listen our audience.
Speaker 4: We have a lot of Christian conservatives that may not even ascribe to evolution, right, so I'm not even getting into that. But the way you word it, I just wanted to preface that you could just believe that God made men and women different and for different functions and forms.
Speaker 3: And this your point still still works. He said.
Speaker 4: Men face different pressures hunting parties gone for day, it's exploration, combat. You had to tolerate being alone, disliked outside the group for extended periods. Men who could handle temporary exclusion without falling apart had more options, more risk taking, more independence, more ability to leave bad situation. And you said, but women evolved in environments where social exclusion carried enormous survival costs. You can't hunt pregnant, you can't fight nursing. Survival required the tribe's acceptance. And so what you're doing is you're sort of showing that there's just form and function between male and female are different. And Blake, I love this because and I in certainly thought of you when I was reading this, because you were the one that kind of I think solidified this, even with Charlie, that women's part of women's social roles are norm enforcers, consensus builders. This is sort of the way that they're hardwired. And then when you combine that natural form and function with an algorithm that pushes them and builds consensus further and further and deeper and deeper, this is where you start seeing the two sexes diverge and depart, and this chasm is formed. And I just think it's I think it's a really powerful explanation. And then you pair that with Helen Andrews and the radical feminization of the workplace and other things, you start seeing why these larger cultural trends are taking root.
Speaker 3: If you agree, Blake.
Speaker 5: But it's it's very interesting because I just it's kind of funny. It's like, how do we fix this, Well, we just have to fix marriage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no fault devorce, just to get rid.
Speaker 6: Of no fault divorce.
Speaker 5: It's very tough and not the least because the people we kind of need to save with us, I think are the most likely to fight against them.
Speaker 4: President Trump walked into a catch twenty two when taking office. Do nothing in America would be staring at a ticking debt bomb, the kind of crisis that could cripple our future. Instead, he's taken action with strong policies to slow the train and buy some time. But the effects of past administration spending are still working through the system, and experts predict dramatic price increases and market uncertainty. Trump is doing all he can, but no matter who's in office, protecting your retirement savings is ultimately up to you, and that's why many America are turning to real assets like gold and silver. Preserve Gold is our go to choice here at the Charlie Kirk Show. We use them because they make it easy to own physical gold and silver, even inside your retirement accounts, like an IRA or four oh one k now hear from Charlie in his own.
Speaker 2: Words, Preserve Gold is my go to choice for all my precious metal needs. They are the real deal and I recommend them to my friends, family and viewers.
Speaker 4: Get their free Wealth Protection Guide now by texting Charlie to five zero five zero five. President Trump is fighting for America's future. Now it's your term.
Speaker 3: To help protect yours.
Speaker 4: What we're talking about, this divergence of the sexist is of paramount importance for the future of Western civilization. That's why this understanding its root causes, how to fix it, how to address it, is so critically important. And it's something that Charlie talked a lot about as well. This is Charlie at December twenty twenty four am Fest.
Speaker 3: Let's go ahead and play cut three point fifty two.
Speaker 2: Young men are the most conservative that they have been in over fifty years.
Speaker 3: Fifty years. Think about that now.
Speaker 2: A reporter asked me, They said, Charlie, can you try to explain this phenomenon.
Speaker 5: I said, yeah, It's very simple.
Speaker 2: Young men want to be part of a political movement that doesn't hate them. In fact, let me go a step further, that thinks they're essential to a future of a country, that we need strong men and strong women, that we're sick and tired of hearing about toxic masculinity when we are drowning in toxic femininity.
Speaker 5: And he kept on that theme because we have another clip here and this is one of the last hits he ever did on Fox.
Speaker 6: Let's play three point fifty three.
Speaker 7: What is going on with women and not wanting to prioritize family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a pattern that I've seen time and time in these college campuses where young men are ordering their life correctly. They want to first and foremost have children, get married, and then have a nice job or to be able to travel. If you look deeper into this data, it's completely consistent with other data we've seen the last couple of years. Young women they don't value having children, and this is one of the reasons why we are seeing a fertility collapse in the West. If you play out the liberal worldview, the Kamala Harris worldview to its furthest possible logical point, you have a country with literally no future. When you play out the logical endpoint of President Trump's agenda of where young men voted for him, you have one of lots of children increasing communities, and you also don't have a need then for mass immigration.
Speaker 5: So Victorrio once thought, I've had maybe this could bail us out. Is we are seeing this fertility collapse. We are seeing far fewer people get married far fewer people having children. Could this basically be a transitional phase where for all of human history basically everyone had kids because that was what you did, natural biological impulse. And now we're just going to go through this one generation where basically all the people uninterested in having kids poof out of the gene pool, and the people who don't value marriage poof out of the gene pool, and we'll just have a new society of the people who actually select for those things. And could we fix it that way? Are we going to see this huge I guess political and social divergence caused by who actually shows up for the future.
Speaker 7: I mean, you see it already happening. I mean conservative families have more children than liberal families. I spoke time ago about this, and I do think that there is a problem here because the institutions that then educate and raise your kids, schools and media and TVs are captured instead by the other ideology. And that's why they care so much about it, because by not being able to have their own kids, they need to indoctrinate someone else's kids so they can perpetrate this the views. So to your point, I do agree that they will self select out, but only if the kids that then are being had, like they're protected. So that's another problem.
Speaker 6: I'm looking at the numbers here to remind myself. So if you looked.
Speaker 5: At the average number of kids for a woman over forty four, so they've finished their child great window. In nineteen eighty two, liberal women had more kids than conservative ones on average, and even as recently as twenty eighteen, for women over forty four completed fertility, they had about the same number of kids liberal versus conservative. For women below that threshold, it's widened to the point where it's almost a full child per woman gap between liberal and conservative women in the US.
Speaker 4: That's a lot people do like that. Maybe doesn't sound like a lot, but that's a huge gap.
Speaker 3: But to your.
Speaker 4: Point that you know, listen, we've said more striking things I think before in the past, but there is this tendency with people that do not pro create to then recruit or groom, and that is a huge problem with our institutions. That's why school's choice is so fundamentally important. That's why classical school education is so important. Victoria, you are I would presume maybe you're a Christian Protestant, but You're Italian, correct, and one of the countries that has experienced in the West the most dramatic fertility collapse is Italy. Are there lessons from Italy that you could share that shed light on.
Speaker 7: This, Well, what Italy learned is like what you can learn from Italy is what not to do? Like it's I don't know. Again, it's alrmal White problem, the fertwoity crisis, and there are several probably reasons that can be both political, biological, cultural, But I think that at the very bottom is just an extremely individualistic culture and everyone just think about themselves and for themselves. They want to have money for their own, they want to be successful on their own, and no one cares any more about what will happen to them. There's not anymore some kind of overarching principle and guiding reality that pushes them to have a lineage in the future. So I think it's still a collapse of meaning.
Speaker 5: I think ultimately it's a value fight, and that's tough because the values are tough to change. I had a friend who was just in Israel and he was saying it was so jarring to see. It's not just that there's kids everywhere compared to the US or anywhere else, but that it so aggressively comes up when you talk to someone, they're rapidly going to brag, Oh, yeah, I have four kids already, I have five kids. It's such a point of pride. It's so well, you know, baked into everything. That's what drives it.
Speaker 4: You're right, Israel is this loan standout on the in the world right now because people think about Sub Saharan Africa is this massively fertile area, and historically they would be correct, but they are seeing dramatic drops in fertility and Sub Saharan Africa even this one standout is very fascinating. That's Israel. And because Israel is a value based country right well, people are there often because of their their religion, because of their their ethnicity. And what's really fascinating about Israel is the group that's losing fertility rates right now are the Muslims within Israel. The people that are sustaining their fertility rates are the Jews. It's a very fascinating extent, which just underscores that it's a value proposition exactly.
Speaker 6: Man, it's it's bleak.
Speaker 5: Vittorio, I have to say because it does feel like it's when it's a problem that's almost everywhere in the world, and the ones that are defining it are so unique compared to the US or Europe. It's it's tough, but we're very thankful for you for laying it out in a clear cut way. I think there is rising awareness of the nature.
Speaker 3: Of the problems to Elms and Charles.
Speaker 5: Yes, and I think we're we are going to have to make the push for a revolution in values in the West, and it's kind of the only way I think you can turn it around.
Speaker 4: And this this push about individualism, we are not individualists. We're we're more community based. We're not collectivists. We're not individualists. We're about community. We're about uh, shared meaning as a as a you know community, as a as a local community, as a church community.
Speaker 3: Vittorio, really fascinating stuff.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for your contribution to this discussion, and uh, you know, good, good job you cut through the algorithm.
Speaker 7: Thank you for having me. It was a pleasure.
Speaker 8: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com.