Speaker 1: Life Audio on today's episode of Timeless Wisdom.
Speaker 2: I have great admiration for my parents' generation. Absolutely fought World War II, the Korean War. That certainly was a distinguished generation, and distinguished in particular by its patriotism. How did that generation produce the baby boomer generation characterized by so much narcissism, so much antipathy to America and its institutions, so much anger at the religion of their parents. Pretty much whatever most of those parents stood for, the kids overthrew.
Speaker 1: That's coming up on Timeless Wisdom with Denis Prager. Welcome to Timeless Wisdom with Denis Prager. Here thousands of hours of Dennis's lectures, courses in classic radio programs, and to purchase Dennisprager's Rational Bibles to Dennisprager dot.
Speaker 2: Com or not to be That is the question. Where was God? Isn't God supposed to be good?
Speaker 3: Needs to levels?
Speaker 4: Does God want us to suffer ten years?
Speaker 2: You're not fished yet?
Speaker 5: Why did you go there?
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 1: Ruce?
Speaker 2: I'm God Bingo Yazi?
Speaker 6: Is that your final answer?
Speaker 2: Our services?
Speaker 7: God?
Speaker 8: Bing ding dinging ding ding ding ding.
Speaker 9: Well, it was nice to meet you God. Thank you for the grand canyon and good luck.
Speaker 1: With the apocalypse.
Speaker 2: Alrighty, you're listening to the Dennis Prager Show. This is the Ultimate Issues hour. Each week at this time I devote an hour to some great question subject of life and something that has puzzled me pretty much my whole life. Is this we call the generation of World War Two. It has now become fashionable, at least, to call that generation the greatest generation. I I don't buy that. I have great admiration for my parents' generation absolutely fought World War II, the Korean War, and much of the Cold War, and the sacrifices made at home through the families that stayed back and then and the numbers of Americans who died abroad and and just just went under either a draft or a volunteer to go and fight either the Japanese fascists or the Nazis. Is it is? It's there was a lot of greatness in that generation. Absolutely, I don't. I don't say it's the greatest generation. Is it greater than the generation of George Washington and the founders of the country. That's an odd statement, but it certainly was a distinguished generation, and distinguished in particular by its patriotism. How did that generation produce the baby boomer generation, characterized by so much narcissism, so much antipathy to America and its institutions, so much anger at the religion of their parents. Pretty much whatever most of those parents stood for, the kids overthrew. How did the greatest generation produce a non great generation? I won't say the worst generation. That might be as hyperbolic as saying that the other one was the greatest. That's my question here, And of course there will be those who will say, oh, what are you kidding? This is the greatest generation, the generation of the sixties and seventies, idealistic, make love not war. This was question authority, give peace a chance. This was the greatest generation. Okay, if you believe that, then this may not and may not be relevant to you. But even well, actually, no, even if you do believe that, you have this question. How did Generation X produce Generation Y? Why didn't? Why didn't or forget because we have a generation X concept. Why did generation A not produce Generation A two? How did it produce Generation not A? How did that happen? How did the parents produce children with such different values? It isn't true in every case, and for those where it's not true, that's that you don't have to answer this question for your family, but you have to answer it for this country to many too many people. To min my parents, it is almost unrecognizable. The America that they see today is almost unrecognizable. Now you may say that it's better, after all, is much less racism, and they're always it's better. I fully acknowledge that, but in most ways I think it's worse. And with a generation amo out of his mind, a baby boomers, which with a very self referential view of the world, how did that happen? How did that happen? This was a generation that accepted the draft. Today you mentioned the word draft, the idea that you would be conscripted to fight for your country, and it is it is, I don't know, it's like showing a cross to Dracula. Just about everything. They were more religious the parents as a general rule. They were more patriotic the parents as a general rule, and and just you know, value after value seems to be different. And so that's the question. The answer, whatever side you're on, the answer applies to you. You may have the the the children's values, and what I'm about to say, you will want to hear, because then you will be able to answer, how do you pass on your values? And here is my fundamental answer, which which is was lost on most of that generation, and that is you must conscientiously deliberately pass on values or they are not passed on. Values are not passed on just because parents live them. There there arose a an income poop idea. Like so much of the age of stupidity, as I call it, that my generation ushered in the sixties and seventies, this knenk and poop idea was parents don't have to don't have to articulate values, let alone impose them on their children. They just have to embody them in their own lives. You be models to your children, and they will pick up on your modeling, and that's the value system that they will live by. Wrong rung. You have to articulate values, not just live them. And they and they weren't. They weren't articulated, and parents didn't know how to answer their kids when they'd come back from college, to which the parents often didn't go to college. Was the big subverter of the value system because already in place were those new values with a lot of professors. You know, nationalism stinks. Patriotism is a code word for fascism. Religion is for morons and produces produces uh evil like like uh the Inquisition, And that's that's what is taught. That was That's what the kids came home to the parents and said, what what do you mean? War is good? What are you talking about? War is good? War? War is the there is a tool of the industrial class, the military industrial complex. Dad. We're telling me war is good. Killing killing is good? Dad? What's wrong with you? I just took sociology four point six Dad, Dad, I'm getting a ba. What the hell do you know?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe you know how you fought the Nazis. That's that's history, man, that's history. But war, Come on and make love, not wart that, Dad, What do you mean marriage? Come on, dad, that's old fashioned. Men and women are different. Ma. Ma, you were brainwashed by dad. You were brainwashed by a patriarchal system. Maw, you really believe that stuff. And that's I saw that. I heard these Nothing I have said was made up nothing. I heard those very arguments in my own home when friends would visit, and my own home from kids too, to their parents who would be visiting, And when I would visit other kids' homes, I heard this all the time. You live, these ridiculous values. You this last generation, and the parents didn't know how to answer. See, there is the belief among people with good values, and by and large the past generation had good values, that it's so obvious, it's so obvious that this is a good thing. It's so obvious America has been a largely good enterprise that we we're gonna have a bunch of kids grow up thinking America stinks, or in their language, America sucks. Going we're gonna have a generation that believes that we're gonna have a generation study textbooks written by people who think that the world would be better if there were no America, like Howard's in the most widely read historian of the of my generation, the baby Boomer generation. You think parents of the quote unquote greatest generation could ever have imagined that no, nothing, nothing that has happened, by and large is imaginable to them. So once again, here is the answer. You have to know what you stand for, and then you must articulate it to your children, to the next generation. What happened was American good values. Good American values were habit. They were not intellectually grounded. People didn't know what they stood for. They just knew it was good stuff, but they really didn't know how to articulate it. Their kids went to college. They couldn't answer them. And we have the America that we have today. You must articulate values and know what you believe. We return and I'll take your calls on the Ultimate Issues Hour on the Dennis Prager Show.
Speaker 1: This episode of Timeless Wisdom will continue right after this. Now back to more of Dennis Prager's Timeless Wisdom.
Speaker 2: It's a little different this Ultimate Issues Hour than many other Ultimate Issues hours. For as it says, how was this Ultimate Issues Hour different from all the whole other Ultimate Issues hours? At? In one way, it is, I'm asking. I think it is an Ultimate Issue it's just different. How did the past generation called the Greatest Generation produce a generation that has such different values than it? I'm putting that that's a neutral way. I think worse values. But even if you think they're better values, it's they're certainly different for that generation. The patriotism, fighting fighting for your country, fighting for freedom. I mean, so many things were so were so taken for granted. And that's my point. You can't take anything good for granted. You can't. You have to pass it on consciously and conscientiously. Let's take your theories on this. We have quite a few interesting ones. Alta, Loma, California, and Key Hi, Keith Dennis Praeger.
Speaker 3: How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: Okay? Thanks?
Speaker 7: Good.
Speaker 3: My theory was that the Greatest Generation is so called, suffered so much with World War Two and the Depression that I think a natural knee jerk reaction was to say, my kids aren't going to suffer that type of hardship or pain. Very intelligent, very the result to indulge those that generation unknowingly and unwittingly and didn't pass along the very things that made them grain. It's kind of hard to pass along hardship, but that does make for a better person. But the knee jerk reaction would be to go against that Grain.
Speaker 2: Caught all them. That's that's great, but let's let's I want to keep a listing. That's a good one. I'll read the list off later. Of the ones I agree with anyway, that one I do, I agree with I hadn't thought of that. We've suffered so much. You the baby boomers, you won't suffer. And that's right, that's right. And people who don't and suffered don't know evil. And that is, of course the great problem with so many of the of my general They don't understand evil. You know, evil is is uh? Evil is not recycling, not not not the torture and and and and and mass murder, which they don't they don't, they don't know of. Alrighty, let's go to some more theories that you might have. Jim in Dallas, Jim Dennis Prager.
Speaker 7: High, how are you today?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: Uh, I don't know whether this is calls or effect, you know, one of those deals? Yes, and I have three of them, three causes. What would be doctor Spock on He's raising of children? Yeah, Playboy magazine, Yeah, and doctor Timothy Leary.
Speaker 2: All right, that's a very it's another interesting theory. And but he's right, which is which comes first, the chicken or the egg? But though those are pretty early, doctor Spock did have a real impact. That's true. We ought to do. We're going to have somebody who's written on that about the child rearing advice which was quite permissive. And that goes to another subject we will have as another ultimate issues hour, and that is the breakdown of authority. Authority has broken down, and that is the single biggest problem probably or the single biggest cause of our problems. The authority. I have talked about this, the authority of God, the authority of police, the authority of parents, the authority of teachers. They're the only authority is the self. I look to me on my own authority that came. That is my generation's belief that that, of course there are exceptions. There are millions of exceptions. But that has been been an innovation into American thought of my of my generation. Doctor Spock in that regard the permissive upbringing would be an example. Who did else? Did he? Playboy? Playboy, which started I think in nineteen I know in the fifties early fifties. What Playboy did was to dedertify pornography. It said it said that because the whole point was it's the it's the girl next door, and so gradually it made it. It made it because it wasn't a brown bag raunchy. It made it acceptable. I think that that's what would be argued, was the effect of Playboy that it's look, it's it's wholesome. It's like, it's wholesome nudity as opposed to dirty nudity. And I think that that and he would say that, Hugh Hefner, he would say, look, we differed from all the other stuff. There were magazines like that, you know, with undressed women in the past, moressive, yes, all right, and sexual permissiveness. Yeah, I think even more than exactly more than the looking at pictures that had always been since photography, from before photography. But it was the playboy philosophy. That's right, that's right, which he would say too, that was what really did it, not the pictures. There was the playboy philosophy, and that was embodied in my generation statement, make love not war. Making war is not noble. Making love that's noble. And then the third one, he said, Timothy Leary with the drugs, Well, yeah, this is all. What it all came down to was we don't need authority in any of these things. What was right and wrong in the past. The idea that mom and dad waited to have sex for marriage, I mean they did other things before marriage. Believe me, Mom and dad, and they were people who had pre barttle sex in the nineteen thirties also, but by and large people waited for marriage and if they got pregnant at a shotgun wedding. And there was the belief that if you're going to have children, forget sex, if you're going to have children, you're going to be married first. That was the belief. But everything was overthrown because that wasn't taught as a value. Nothing was taught as a value. Just we love you and we're going to give you the best, the best house, the best everything. And then the kid watches TV. TV starts at that time, and everything is overthrown, virtually, virtually everything from the past. One eighth Praguer seven seven six. We go to a preschool teacher, Lauren in Los Angeles. Hello, Lauren, Dennis Prager, Hi, thank you.
Speaker 10: Very much for taking my call.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 10: I'm a preschool teacher and so often there's a bulletin board or a poster that says children learn what they live.
Speaker 8: Have you seen that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 10: Okay, well it's a poster that they make me put up in my classroom. That irks me because it's not good enough for us to you know, show them what a good person is supposed to do. You have to tell them, oh, we don't do this, or we do do this. And when parents on that to school night, when I say, you know, hitting is not necessarily a bad thing, they go berserk because they think I'm teaching their children to be some sort of warrior. But what I'm teaching is if someone touches you the wrong way, or if someone you know threatens you physically with silence, you might have to hit somebody and run to the teacher. And you don't just have to stand there.
Speaker 2: I'm amazed you still have your job. It's all my that's sad. So is she That's that's sad. Oh the the There is a term that Trotsky the Bolshevik used, permanent revolution, and I've applied that to goodness. Goodness and good values need to be permanently taught as if it's the first generation learning it. I'll explain when we come back.
Speaker 1: This episode of Timeless Wisdom will continue right after this. Now back to more of Dennis Prager's Timeless Wisdom.
Speaker 2: All right, and everybody, Dennis Prager here. This is the Ultimate Issues hour, and I'm talking about how the what's called the greatest generation. I don't believe that that's the right term. There are many great generations in American history, but in many ways, it was a great generation raised a generation with such different values than it. And I'm putting that as neutrally as possible, because I think that the values are overwhelmingly worse values, not in every instance, but by and large. And how did that happen? And here, you know, we were talking about this, and I was saying to you that every generation has to see the next generation as the first in history. You can take nothing for granted, nothing in the raising of the next generation. I'm not just talking to parents, because I do believe with Hillary Clinton, it takes a village to raise a child. Conservatives absolutely must agree with that. The idea that just parents raise a child has never been true in history. Never. It's absurd unless you take your children to a desert island. Of course, society raises your child along with you. That's why you want good peers, and you want good neighbors, and you want good uncles, and you want good aunts. Drives me nuts, you know, there shouldn't be in Just because Hillary Clinton said something doesn't mean it's wrong. I don't have her values, but I have her theory. She's right, it does take a village to raise a child. We were all raised by villages. My parents' friends played a role in my life. My grandparents played a role in my life. My peers played an immense role in my life. God forbid, it's just parents. To be perfectly honest, you know, the parents are flawed human beings. We need a whole larger canvas from which to make ourselves, to paint ourselves. To use some artistic metaphor here, So society and parents have to look at the next generation as brand new, like it's the first in history. They are not born with any of our values none, and they don't come through osmosis. That's my point. If they came through osmosis, then my generation would have similar values to the quote unquote greatest generation. But it doesn't. It doesn't come through osmosis. Now, there are a lot of specific reasons for why this generation didn't adopt the values of its parents, but that's another one. Alrighty, Let's go to Philadelphia and Bill, Hello, Bill, Dennis Praeger, Thank you for calling.
Speaker 4: Hi, Dennis. It's an honor to talk to you, my I agree in part with what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I grew up in Levittown, which is like Levitown, Pennsylvania's like was every man's place to grow up in, and I thought the values were articulated perfectly. They were very simple. We all came, our parents were most of them were in the service, and they were all let's say, blue collar workers for the most part, steel workers, auto workers, things like that, and the message was simple, don't steal, don't cheat. And these were reinforced on a daily basis. And there were millions of kids in my neighborhood and we all heard the same thing every day. So I always ask myself what happened. I agree in part that they could have been articulated better, But I also think any other gentlemen's examples, the Playboy and so on, I think there was a failure in the institutions. For example, the message of Playboy couldn't have been spread if the courts didn't say it was great to propagate pornography, or it were not great that it was that was perfectly legal for thousands of years or for one hundred.
Speaker 2: Ironically, they didn't they there really are obscenity laws. It's just that they were they were denied as being factors. I'll tell you though, I think that Alan corrected me and correct and I agree with him. It wasn't the pictures. It was the philosophy. Yes, absolutely, the philosophy was he basically, yeah, yeah, the.
Speaker 4: Church has abandoned us. And then academia. You know, in my grandmother's generation, she wasn't very articulated or very articulate with her values. The church would pick up or the local school would take up. Yes, that started to change dramatically.
Speaker 2: Well, that's very good. That's part of my village. They did. A lot of the churches and synagogues saw themselves as social workers. The purpose of religion became to comfort, not to provide moral authority. That's that's worthy of its own that the change in religion, that's a great subject. And the schools, the schools became became daycare centers, essentially, not propagators of society's values. We return on the ultimate issues our Dennis Prager show.
Speaker 6: Hi Dennis, this is stand some ten apply New Jersey. I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. Please focus on your music, Please get some some cigar smoke around you to cheer you up, and have someone read Bilo to you, especially page five nine four.
Speaker 2: Sorry again, but ar up.
Speaker 6: Remember happiness is one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Are you enjoying timeless wisdom? We'd love to hear from you. Call eight seven seven two four three seventy seven seventy six and Labor Review. Share your thoughts or just even an encouraging word for Dennis. Your voicemail might just make it on the show. That's eight seven seven two four three seventy seven seventy six. That's eight seven seven two four three triple seven six. Thanks for listening and for your support.
Speaker 2: All right, my friends, welcome back the Ultimate Issues Hour and the Ultimate Issue that's one hour each week devoted to some great issue of life. How did a generation and I don't think there's a precedent for this in American history of a generation having such different values from its parents as the Baby Boomers from its parents. Whether you like the baby Boomer values or you like the parents' values, I think everybody can agree on that. There is there has never been a gulf like that. And I saw it, I lived it, I saw it. It was it was, It was astonishing to witness in the sixties and seventies you and in the micro and the macro, and in the views of America, in the views of sex, and the views of God, and the views of about religion, every area of life. It was a different universe. And how did that happen? And the last caller makes some very fine points because I have been saying and I saw I'm challenging myself here, Well, this is what happens when you don't articulate values and think that they just will continue. And I am right, that is what happens. However, it is totally understandable that they would have thought that these values will continue in the next generation, the baby boomer generation, because pause, that's how they continued them. Their parents were not great articulators of values either. So there must be something in addition to parental failure to communicate values to my generation, my Denis's generation. And the answer is institutional. They just changed the institution, the schools changed. And this was that which proves that the ideas are much earlier than the sixties. There was an incubation period. I mean, you know, it was a Dewey was it was a forerunner of the of the educational breakdown that we that we now see a lot of these ideas were percolating from Europe and among the intellectuals, and then they then they trickle down to the rest. And so that's why I said earlier churches, which had been which had been the bulwark of values, became places to comfort you. I'm not going to tell you right from wrong. I'm just going to tell you that we love each other. God is love, We are love. We love each other. He loves us, We love him. You love me, I love you, You love me. And that's what's what it became. Live alrighty, let's go to Central Line, Michigan and Robert. Hello, Robert Dennis Prager, Hi, how you doing Okay?
Speaker 11: I remember in school being told by a teacher that leave it to Beaver and father knows best where the two sites examples he cited were unrealistic portrayals of American life, and that's why they were going to be taking them off the air. And I remember at the time thinking that, well, isn't that why we watched them to get something to strive for? Yeah, right, right, I can get reality by turning off the TV and walking down right.
Speaker 2: So desperate house reality, so desperate housewives that depicts real life. Yeah right, that's what we've got from leave it to Beaver to Desperate Housewives in one in one generation. Well said by friend. Thank you so much, Christina in Tucson, Arizona. Dennis Prager.
Speaker 12: Hi, Hi Dennis, it's Christina. Thanks for telling me contribute to your conversation.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 12: I think that the greatest change in our society after World War Two, one of them was moms choosing to stay in the workforce when the men came home. I know you mentioned already that parents might not be the crux, but I think that it was at least a contributor because the moms were then not at home to be an anchor, and with their divided loyalties then between a job and wanting to perform there and not being able to devote their school you know, creativity and energy.
Speaker 2: Right, and realizing that they could do a really good job that was translated into well there were no differences between the sexes.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and then they then have to trust more and more of their training to schools, after school programs.
Speaker 2: That's very good. That's very good.
Speaker 12: Let me point out a contemporary example. I don't know how many homeschooling families you know, but have you noticed how their children are different? No kidding, We get comments all the time. We have seven children.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what you know, I'll tell you in one word, two words. It'll have to be how they're different. Not jaded, No, they're not.
Speaker 12: And they're polite, that's right. And it's because their moms are on them all day. Oh no, honey, don't hit Would you please say thank you? You need to pick that up. I'm not your maid. You know, those kind of training things that happen all day long. Yes, it, frankly are exhausting. But I really, in my heart feel like they're going to be even better citizens.
Speaker 2: I think they will. I agree with you, excellent folks. You're making such good points. They've they've broadened my own theories on this that there's another terrific idea from Akron Ohio Dan, Hello Dan, and Akron Dennis Praeger, Hello Dennis.
Speaker 13: I think one factor that didn't allow the Greatest generation to pass on its values was that their great weakness race was exploited by the left. And what brilliant the racist all their other values can be dismissed. Is racists you know, from a racist generation.
Speaker 2: Dan, do you smoke cigars? Yes, we should send them one. And that is that. That is a very very intelligent novel insight. I thank you so much. That's what that's right, that's what was done. How do you depict America's bad? Look, we were there was racism, which there was, that's happened with slavery, and then Jim Krolows is absolutely right and using that, well, then America must be awful. It's no better than anybody else. Look at the racism and that's what was used. That's exactly right. So nothing could be right, Nothing about it is right because after all, there was there was racism. No country in its history ever conquered racism so quickly as we have in the last generation. But it doesn't matter, apparently, what aight Prager seven seven six, The ultimate issues our Dennis Prager Show continues.
Speaker 1: This episode of Timeless Wisdom will continue right after this. Now back to more of Dennis Prager's Timeless Wisdom.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Dennis Prager Show. I'm gonna summarize some more points you folks I got. Look, I give you a hard time sometimes, so you know, I don't patronize you. I have learned as much this hour as I think I may have taught. Your claus have been superb and the points continue superb and uh Tom in Los Angeles says less was expected of us. I'm asking, how is it? This is the ultimate Issue's hour? The ultimate issue has been how did a generation produce a generation with opposite values as my parents' generation. I don't mean my parents personally, I share their values, but in general, how did a generation produce another the next generation with such different values? The Baby booms so different from all from basically all past generations of America? How did it? Not just the parents? And I've been speaking about the lack of articulation of these values. I'll tell you one of them. Everything you've all said has been excellent. The institutional breakdown is unbelievably important. I totally agree. But you see what has happened is we have not articulated them for so long. The value, for example, those of you who say you believe in Judeo Christian values, do you know what they are? I'll bet you couldn't articulate what they are? You believe in it? Values, and it's not your fault. I'm not blaming you. That's why I wrote a twenty four parts column a couple of years ago. Go to praegerradio dot com and look at the archives of my columns twenty four columns that year on what Judeo Christian values are. People don't know what they are and if an effect, That's what I do every day here is articulate values so that things, the challenges to them, can be answered anyway. Thom says less was expected of us, and we lived up to it. That's probably true, Tim and Seattle former teacher. Individualism created worse generation because made people selfish. The truth is America has thrived on individualism. My generation didn't have individualism. My generation. In fact, my generation had selfishness. Selfishness is not the same as individualism. They all wore the exact same genes and shirts, all the individualists of my generation. They looked identical. Wayne and Honolulu and this put down Alan for an ultimate issue. Wants to know how do I articulate values to my kids? He's twenty three years old. Diane mentions in Denver mentions birth control. Maureen in Portland speaks about the dropping of God from schools? Is that true? And Alan and Faydville, North Carolina the generation of values but no basic philosophy? All right until next Ultimate Issues hour. This is Dennis.
Speaker 1: Prager tomorrow on Timeless Wisdom with Dennis Prigger.
Speaker 2: Why is it that women tend to be more liberal in their politics than men?
Speaker 14: You were talking in the last segment. One of the comments that you made made me made me really think about something, and that was that, you know, generally women tend to look at things from the viewpoint of more individual and you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how does that affect me? How does it affect me and my family? Go ahead?
Speaker 14: Well, right, and growing up, you know, in a family that has both of those points of view, you know, you're gonna tend to absorb. I think you're going to tend to absorb the point of view of the people that raise you.
Speaker 9: That was calling because I think that a big part of what it comes down to is women are more emotional and are nurturers by nature, and so women have this, you know, kind of innate feeling that they need to take care of everyone, and so instead of looking to solve the actual problem that's making people unhappy to or deal with financial issues or whatnot. They think of its kind of that.
Speaker 12: Short term six.
Speaker 9: You know, like something's wrong, so let's go shopping and make us a happy. I think women tend to do that in a lot of aspects of life, and so when they see all these issues in society, that they think that they can go out and cure the world kind of instead of finding what the problem is.
Speaker 8: I'm a mother of five children, and I was raised in South Louiseum, which is always basically Democrat. My husband also, but when I registered, I registered at eighteen as a Republican, and all of our children are Republicans. But now I'm an accountant and my husband is an artist. That I was raised in a military family.
Speaker 2: That's right, Well, you're you're explaining your own, your own situation. I don't have to say a word.
Speaker 5: I think you know you'll five if my children of Republicans, well, listen, I will tell you this one thing that I've noticed. I'm a black conservativey in Georgia, and I was raised Democrats, and one thing I've noticed is that the black electorate tends to vote in a way that aligned with female thinking. That whole nurturing on an individual basis emoting versus thinking.
Speaker 2: And what percentage of blacks were raised by moms without dads.
Speaker 5: Well, arguably there's a there's a greater percentage of.
Speaker 2: Them that's right, mate, And who knows if that isn't related. A caller earlier exactly made this point.
Speaker 1: Absolutely join us tomorrow to hear more on Timeless Wisdom with Dennis Prigger, Visit Denisprigger dot com for thousands of hours if Dennis's lectures co in classic radio programs, and to purchase Dennis Prager's Rational Bibles. We want to take just a second to thank the team at Life Audio for their partnership with us on the podcast. Go to lifeaudio dot com to find dozens of other faith centered podcasts and their network, including shows about prayer, Bible study, parenting, and more.