Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable.
Speaker 2: But if the most important.
Speaker 1: Thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say, college chapter. Go start at turning point, you say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to.
Speaker 3: Do the same.
Speaker 1: Here I am Lord, Use me. Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company. I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 3: Hey, char Lee, all right, everybody, let's just do this for two hours. Wait, I lets just do this I don't want to I don't want to stop you because that's amazing.
Speaker 2: That was the best I felt in three months.
Speaker 3: We are live from America Fest twenty twenty five and we are doing it in Charlie Kirk's honor. This is a tradition of America Fests and we are keeping it alive. And I want to look to my right here, the great Steve Bannon is joining us as his tradition. Steve and I were texting last night and I was like, Steve, you know we have to do it. We have to do it, and your instant response was yeah, because that's what me and Charlie did. We have to keep it going. So thank you for doing it.
Speaker 4: No, thanks for having us.
Speaker 5: And we just love being on a real America's voice and do the transition to you guys every day, every day of the week.
Speaker 3: Steve, why we have you? I want to ask you a question, What does America Fest mean? Why is it important that we gather like that?
Speaker 5: It's always been important, you know, the Student Action Summit in the summer, America Fest the end of the year, it's always been important. This year obviously not simply the assassination, but everything Charlie stood for We've got the toughest year. I went back in the first show. We won in sixteen, we lost. The only time we lost is eighteen. We won in twenty, we won in twenty two, we won in twenty four. We are on a roll. And Charlie kirk knew better than anybody what it took to win. Look what he did in twenty two midterms. Look what he did in twenty twenty four. We've got the hardest year is in front of us, because as soon as the economy starts to turn around, these people are demonic, and what they're gonna do is come with more political violence, more their madness, more of the craziness.
Speaker 4: Charlie kirk knew that.
Speaker 5: That's why he went to the Diant, the Lion's Den.
Speaker 4: Every day, you know, every day of the week.
Speaker 5: The guy was a hero, a patriot, and a one of the greatest Americans, not just of this generation, but any generation. That's why I think Amfest and look, that's over thirty thousand people and everybody's very enthusiaic. I think seventy percent of the people have never been to an Amfest before. So this shows you the power of this movement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, And in honor Charlie's honor, I want to play a clip from Charlie at this exact location last year, December twenty twenty four. Play cut two two three.
Speaker 1: Young men are the most conservative that they have been in over fifty years.
Speaker 3: Fifty years.
Speaker 2: Think about that now.
Speaker 1: A reporter asked me, They said, Charlie, can you try to explain this phenomenon?
Speaker 2: He said, yeah, it's very simple.
Speaker 1: Young men want to be part of a political movement that doesn't hate them. In fact, let me go a step further, that thinks they're essential to a future of a country, that we need strong men and strong women, that we're sick and tired of hearing about toxic masculinity when we are drowning in toxic femininity.
Speaker 3: That's the great Charlie Kirk. Everybody, the great Charlie Kirk. We miss him every day. Steve the There's gonna be a lot. There's already been a lot of ink spilled, you know, Maga Civil War, Conservative civil War. Obviously, we had a pretty spicy opening night. What do you think, what do you think is the most important theme, the through line that we need to hit. Also from the main stage, but amongst the people in the crowd, people at the breakouts, what's the theme here.
Speaker 4: Look, we're always gonna have differences.
Speaker 5: Some of these differences are big, they're important, They got be worked out.
Speaker 4: But as Charlie kirk knew, Charlie.
Speaker 5: Kirk knew better than anybody, there is no substitute for victory. Right, We've got to keep the We lose the mid terms, the entire revolution is gonna get ground down.
Speaker 4: Charlie kirk knew. This is what I amfest.
Speaker 5: The theme of this was going to be driving forward, what we have to do to drive forward to a victory in the case of there are going to be some people in this movement that fundamentally disagree on some pretty basic stuff. We gotta work those things out and it's gonna be worked out.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's gonna be worked out.
Speaker 5: But that can't take our eye off the ball of what Charlie Kirk taught us, right, Charlie Kirk taught.
Speaker 4: Us victory, victory, victory, and that's what we got to focus on this year.
Speaker 3: Jack, same question to you, because I know that you're gonna be thrown into the lines Den here. You're gonna be. You know you're gonna get that same question. What do you talking about? Exactly what this is? This is my point for everybody out there. Fear not when you see those those headlines. Because conservatives were a rowdy bunch. We're a rockets bunch. We want to disagree in public. And by the way, if they try and tell you that some consensus has been reached on an issue without this public debate, without having it out, we're not gonna believe it anyways. The kids aren't gonna believe it anyways, They're gonna call garbage on it. They're not gonna believe it, and we're not gonna have a consensus and we're gonna be further behind than we were. So we need to do this sometimes, we need to have these disagreements. Don't let yourself be troubled. Trust me, Jack, you're gonna be up there. You're gonna be having some of these disagreements. What is your message for Anfest twenty twenty five.
Speaker 6: For the Reordam, I'm working on a little secret operation that he revealed at a later time this weekend. So I'm not just sitting in Texas away some logistic issues that we're dealing with for something that I think everybody is gonna be very interested in finding out tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And that's really all I can leave it at that.
Speaker 3: Oh come on, Jack, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: Sworn a secrecy, sworn a secrecy, operational security, Ben, and you know about opsec. You need operational security on this one. But I want to say I'm not being rude to take care of something.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 2: Look, the division that you are seeing now is very clear.
Speaker 6: Division that they're bringing up, the messages they're saying is and it's very simple.
Speaker 2: The twenty twenty eight primary has already begun. It's already begun.
Speaker 6: This is a proxy war for people who are trying to prop up people for the twenty twenty eight primary. So I say, if that's what you're really doing, then cut to the chase.
Speaker 2: Be a man, tell us the truth, tell us what you really want. All right, and let's do a little pole.
Speaker 6: Why don't we do a little poll since we're here and we've got so many people. Charlie loved to do the ab testing, remember love do this when we had a big crowd. So let's see who out there wants Ted Cruz to be the nominee in twenty twenty eight. All right, right right, how about Governor Ron DeSantis? How about Nikki Haley?
Speaker 2: How about Stephen K? Bannon?
Speaker 6: Steve Supreme Court does say that.
Speaker 2: We'll see, we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 3: But all right, hold hold, hold, hold on.
Speaker 5: I've got my candidate, and he's a convict too, Donald Trump, all right, and.
Speaker 6: Last question, last question, last question while we're here, how about Vice President jd Vance.
Speaker 2: All right, So that's the strawbaull.
Speaker 3: That I'm going with.
Speaker 2: That's where we're at.
Speaker 6: And if you want to support a different candidate, we have a free country. You're free to do so. But I'm sick of the name calling and the ankle biting. Just be a man and tell me what you're about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, said Jack, Well said Jack. Steve, we got one minute left here. I want you to you say whatever he's on your mind. Steve, you got one minute left here.
Speaker 4: First of all, I'm so proud of you guys.
Speaker 7: Have how do you continue the tradition of Charlie.
Speaker 8: Kirk It been.
Speaker 5: It had been so easy for Erica and Andrew and you and Tyler and Jack and you all you guys to just throw it in, throw in the towel and say, hey, you know we can't do this.
Speaker 4: Run unwind it.
Speaker 5: It's bigger, it's more powerful, it's more focused, it's more necessary for the country of what Amphesis is doing, not just for young people, but for all people. You guys, it's upon your shoulders that President Trump won the twenty twenty four election, and we've got a lot of other tough fights to go.
Speaker 4: I couldn't think of anybody better than this team.
Speaker 5: To lead amfest, to lead a turning point and to just let's go forth and conquer.
Speaker 3: Well said, we can't wait for your your speech tonight. It's gonna be a barn burner. We know it. So everybody's gonna go to Steve speech.
Speaker 5: Right, I'm gonna I promise, I promise, I'm gonna come in a little.
Speaker 3: Hot we uh, I think you just promised another spicy meat. So we're gonna we're gonna find out. We're gonna throw it to the great Ben Berkwam, who's talking with folks in the crowd. Ben, what you got for us?
Speaker 9: Hey, we've got an amazing crowd.
Speaker 10: Been waiting through war room now here, Charlie kirkshow tell us your name, where are you're from? And really significant? Why why amfest and turning point means so much to you?
Speaker 11: Yes, my name is Wendy Hank and I'm running for Congress. And the reason I'm here today is because Charlie Kirkis was one that inspired me in January twenty twenty one and saying you know he was a young man. He's so inspiring, saying, hey, get in law, getting involved locally, and you know, just start doing something and then don't yell at a TV and get involved.
Speaker 3: So that's what I did.
Speaker 11: So I started attending a city council meetings and then I ran for city council. I fought successfully against the cannabis in this in my district and also restore medical freedom for college students during COVID and now I'm gonna run for Congress. So we'll keep fighting and make this make America bali again and make America greatest again. I keep the light on because when life shines, darkness disappears. So I need a lot of a lot of help, a lot of prayers, a lot of Wendy Huang for Congress dot com and help Wendy win Win with Wendy, thank you if you don't know where my district is, it's Eric Swoboll's district.
Speaker 10: The belly of the beast, all right, speaking of California.
Speaker 12: Uh, of course, of course, here to honor Charlie Kirk. I volunteer at Reform California and we need everybody in California.
Speaker 8: To take pay attention to that.
Speaker 12: I'm also here to to lobby to President Trump. It can't be the Golden Age without the Golden State. And we need President Trump to come to California and to work with with whoever the candidate is for governor and let's win California back.
Speaker 7: Otherwise it's almost too late.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's where we're at.
Speaker 12: Furthermore, I agree with mister Benn and what's gonna happen. The people of America are gonna see, and have already seen, but they're gonna really see as this next year evolves.
Speaker 8: And I don't think we'll have a problem.
Speaker 12: But we can't sit on our laurels. We're gonna keep fighting every day.
Speaker 3: How many people are local Arizonas, how many are from California. It's getting to California. Give me a shout, Give me a shout. How many are from the East coast. Here we go, Hey, catle Michelle, how many are from the Midwest?
Speaker 2: How many are from the Dakotas?
Speaker 3: Hey, I see it? Hey? All right?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 3: How many? All right? Hey?
Speaker 10: How many first timersques that?
Speaker 3: Look at that, sir, we've got I think it's between seventy and eighty percent first time unbelievable. Yeah, which is unbelievable. And when you throw these kind of events, you understand how remarkable that truly is. We're joined by g Allen. Give it up for Graham Allen. Yeah, boy, Graham, you've been phenomenal. After everything that happened with Charlie, you're gonna be speaking on the main stage. Your channel's blown up.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 3: Tell us what this means to you. To be here in Charlie's honor.
Speaker 8: It means everything, to be here in Charlie's honor.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 8: To see what it's turned into.
Speaker 14: Uh, to see from being there in the very early days with Charlie, seeing the vision everything and then seeing all these amazing people. Let's give it up for Charlie one more time. Come on, everybody, let's go. I do have the honor of speaking tomorrow night, which I think it's funny that you guys put me on Faith to night to try to like calm me down on what I might say on the stage.
Speaker 9: That's Jesus night.
Speaker 8: Graham, You've gonna be, You've gotta be.
Speaker 3: You've ever seen a Graham Allen rant, you can understand why we played that the way we played it.
Speaker 14: Yes, yes, So I'll take this opportunity just to say I agree with see very much.
Speaker 8: You know, just like we were talking about, the thing about our movement is this.
Speaker 14: I was talking with the Vice president not too long ago, and the Vice president even said, the greatest thing about our side that differentiates us from the left is.
Speaker 8: We do have open dialogue.
Speaker 14: We do have debate, and sometimes we fight, and sometimes those fights are nasty. Sometimes those fights are there. But at least, you know, we don't operate in this hive mind mentality that somebody can call down from the top and then everybody falls in live.
Speaker 8: So here's what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 14: These are conversations that need to be had, These are fights that need to be had to the people that do what we do, that are afraid and give these blanket statements instead of calling out what they mean who they're talking about why they disagree and with their evidence for why they disagree about it. It's time to stand up, be men and women, stand in the principles of which you believe, and have the fight, have the dialogue in open space, and then let the can people decide where they stand, and then that's how we win. Charlie would be the first person to say that these conversations need to happen because he was mission first mentality, and the mission is to make Heaven crowded. And how do we make Keavin crowded? We keep America, the freest, most generous, most prosperous nation in the world, free so we can spread the good news of Jesus Christ every single day, because that's the ultimate goal in this country.
Speaker 8: And that's the mission that we have to fight.
Speaker 3: All right, So for the well said Graham. For those of you who may not know yet, Blake Nef is a student of history. He's a student of political, philosophical, religious history, European history. Don't get him started, Blake, when you're talking about the history of coalitions. What are we facing right now? Is this normal in at the top levels of political coalition building.
Speaker 15: It's happened, but it hasn't really happened with our party in this way before.
Speaker 2: And I think, I mean, we owe it to Charlie.
Speaker 15: I always when I started working for him, I'd roll my eyes. He'd say he was going to change the youth vote, he was.
Speaker 2: Going to win them back.
Speaker 15: Okay, Charlie, that's a very great goal of yours. And he made me look like a huge idiot. I remember Spring twenty four were suddenly having campus events and there's two thousand, three thousand, five thousand people showing up to them, and they all love him. And I never thought I would see that happen. And he proved that. I just read a bunch of books, but I don't really know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Well, he proved a lot of people wrong. I will tell you he was told for twelve years. You guys know the story of Charlie Kirk right, twelve years he was building Turning Point and they told him it was a fool's errand that he was just trying to grift to win the youth vote. And the man never gave up. He fought and he fought and he fought, and he went right into the belly of the beast, right onto those college campuses, and he would have the debates, he would have the dialogues. He would do exactly what people told him would never happen. He made the most historic and dramatic coalitional difference in twenty twenty four. We won the youth vote in Michigan, we won it in Arizona, almost won it in Wisconsin, we almost won it in Pennsylvania. And by the way, where he would visit, there was a statistical change that you saw. He would go to a college campus in Center County. Where's Cliff Maloney, He's I just saw him in a second went to Center County and they had never seen anything like that. At Penn State, and ak Pasovic was there with him, they saw something like a fourteen or fifteen point swing in the youth vote just because he took He took the time to believe in gen Z. And that's ultimately what this event is about. Folks. We are not giving up on the youngest Americans. We believe that their hearts and minds can be won. They can buy in to the American dream. That's right, give us give it up gen Z. You should do not turn your back on gen Z. Folks believe in them they can do it. They are smarter than people give them credit for. Graham, I know you know this, Blake, You now know this.
Speaker 1: If you're tired of watching this country drift away from the values that made it great, it's time to get involved. That's why I stand with AMAC, the Association of Mature American Citizens.
Speaker 3: Charley loved this country and he loved partnering with organizations that truly stand for what makes America great. One of our most trusted partners, AMAC, the Association of Mature American Citizens, is doing something special. In Charlie's honor. AMAC is offering free memberships to all ages, no credit card, no strings attached, just a chance to stand for faith, family, and freedom. Join this movement. Go to AMAC dot us slash Charlie today. That is AMAC dot us forward slash Charlie today. God bless you guys. We are here in Charlie's honor, in his memory. Who wants a hat? By the way out there, these guys got some to you better throw them out? Who who I need? Enthusiasm? There it is yoah, watch yourheads, watch your heads. I got it hey, By the way, the great I'll let you go get it. Here. Here's the great Andy Biggs. We are here partly in support of Andy Biggs, governor, the next governor of the great state of Arizona. Yes, big thanks Governor right here, So we got that right there. So I'm just gonna leave that up as a prop here. Ben, what you got for us out there of the crowd, Well.
Speaker 10: We got some young guys. I'm gonna come over here. I'm just working my way around the crowd.
Speaker 9: We got some questions and some comments.
Speaker 3: What's your name? Where you from?
Speaker 9: And what's your question?
Speaker 3: My name is Rod White.
Speaker 16: And of course Charlie is irreplaceable. But if there was one individual that's taken up the cross maybe better than anyone else that you see with this amazing future, could you just name that one individual?
Speaker 9: Who would that be?
Speaker 3: I mean, that's a that's a tough question, but I will say that, you know, I think JD. Vance. Obviously he's the vice president, so it's a little different, but I can just tell you that he has Charlie was a huge believer in the political talent, the moral clarity, the intelligence of JD. Vance, and I think he's really stepped into the void and waded into conversations they didn't have to, but he's doing it for the sake of the movement, for the sake of the country, and so I give him a lot of credit for what he's done.
Speaker 4: I love Elie.
Speaker 3: That's stooky. By the way, she's my Oh Ali, Ali's the best. Oh yeah, she's the best. We actually have her. We're gonna be doing an interview with Ali and the members only luge, So that's gonna be really cool. Members dot Charlie Kirk dot com if you want to join our members community, and we're doing live, long long form podcast with Ali. She's amazing, She's phenomenal.
Speaker 10: Totally agree, and this is really what it's all about, the next generation.
Speaker 9: These guys. What's your name, where are you from? And what does Charlie mean to you? What is this his legacy and mfest in particular.
Speaker 17: Well, Hi, guys, that's really nice to meet you. I'm excited to be here. My name is Riley Raybert and I started a Turning Point chapter at our school in Birmingham, Alabama, and and we're excited to be here to honor his legacy and carry it on and get connected with the next generation. Well, I'm keeper very very I'm the president of that chapter, And it's just been amazing seeing how Finn's Charlie tragically passed, how everybody's been unified and wanting to get involved and meet people and talk about really really hard things.
Speaker 3: So that's just been great.
Speaker 18: I'm Benjamin Meyer and I'm kind of like the social media admin, and like he said, it's been great to see how the movement has kind of unified over his death and mobilized.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you can you guys give us an insight? This is something I don't know. Maybe you guys have seen this with your own families, your own your what happened with Charlie. People don't understand what this meant to gen Z to high schooler's college kids. Tell us what it was like on campus in those immediate days afterwards. So it kind of was split. There were some people who were really.
Speaker 18: Kind of I don't know, they were really motivated bit by it, but some other people were not so and kind of seemed almost to real rejoice in his death.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for a joyce, he said in his death.
Speaker 10: So you had, I mean, a clear divide of good versus evil, no.
Speaker 3: Doubt about it.
Speaker 19: It was really quite polarizing because he was my hero.
Speaker 3: He was a lot of our heroes.
Speaker 17: And the fact that something like that can happen in an open debate for them, and then the fact that you can see it everywhere is terrible.
Speaker 3: So it was just really really.
Speaker 17: Heartbreaking for all of us that were huge fans of him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks, thanks guys for saying that. Yeah, for for gen Z, this was their their their JFK moment. And I mean, so if you have gen Z people in your in your family and your community, you know they're still processing it. I really want you guys to internalize that. It's a it's a huge deal, Graham, when you hear young people talk like that, and when you when you realize when you see the good versus evil, I don't know. When I'm listening to that, it it's crystallizing for me. Yeah, we're gonna have our squabbles here, but we got bigger, bigger fights, bigger fish to fry, if you will.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I think everybody, I mean everybody knew how powerful and impowerful Charlie was.
Speaker 8: I think every one of.
Speaker 14: Us, especially those of us that are parents, my own children coming up to me, you know, I knew that they knew who Charlie was because we've worked with Charlie and Turning Point for so long, but seeing my own children crying because they were watching Charlie all the time, and I had no idea. Charlie had such an impact on our younger generations.
Speaker 8: That even us as parents were kind of abblivious.
Speaker 14: To learning about Jesus through Charlie Kirk, which is.
Speaker 8: The ultimate thing.
Speaker 14: That's the biggest thing that Charlie wanted to do all the time was introduce our Lord and Savior to not just our next generation, but the current generation. Charlie knew everything about everything. It seemed Charlie was a rolodex all the time. The impact that he made the once in a generation person that Charlie Kirk was, I think that we're gonna feel it for generations to come. And I truly believe that if we can get this in fighting out of the way and he squabbles out of the way, we still have the chance that Charlie talked about to be and have America prosper for the next millennia.
Speaker 8: If we do it the right way, and we get it done the right way.
Speaker 15: Well, that's why Amfest is the time it is.
Speaker 2: It's at the end of the year.
Speaker 15: It's right before Christmas, and we talk about the debates we're having. This is the time to have those. You have them at the end of the year before you have to gird up for the next election cycle. And Charlie knew that he always wanted to focus on get the wins, get the agenda passed.
Speaker 2: Don't destroy yourselves within fighting.
Speaker 15: If we're arguing the way we sometimes argue in October, it's very bad.
Speaker 2: Do it in December to be united by Och it's a good point.
Speaker 3: This is the time to have these fights, guys. So again, if you find yourself getting uncomfortable in your seat, don't don't let it. Embrace it. Embrace the struggle. This has to happen and it's gonna be ultimately healthy and better in the long run. Graham Allen, tell us where people can follow you. Tell the folks where people can follow you. Get involved with what you're doing.
Speaker 8: Just yeah, anywhere, Graham Allen, you can look for it.
Speaker 14: It's terrible news, good news, you know, it depends on your perspective.
Speaker 8: Thanks for having me as an here. God bless you.
Speaker 3: All right. Welcoming up our next guest. We're doing a little hot swap here and that is Savannah Hernandez Monica page from our TPUSA front line team. We love Sa. SA. Sav is a must follow who here is a little frustrated with our immigration policies.
Speaker 9: Yeah, count me in on that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bet Bet, I know you are.
Speaker 11: UH.
Speaker 3: Sav is probably the most I think really the most important UH immigration reporter in the country. And I really mean that. You go into these protests, you go into really dark and seedy places, you cover what's really happening on the ground. It's something Charlie really believed in. He propped up this whole UH frontline journalism, this guerrilla journalism division within Turning Point because you gotta understand, there's not money for this folks. UH. You know other groups, we love them, they're around here on media road. They don't have the money to send reporters all over the country to do this kind of thing. It has to be nonprofit, it has to be donor led. And so these are some of the fruits of that labor of what you guys, when you support Turning Point two, sav tell them what your daily routine, you don't have a daily routine. Tell them about some of the work that you're working on right now.
Speaker 20: Sure, So I just want to say that, you know, if it wasn't for Charlie, I wouldn't have the ability to go do this, like you said. And it's been such an incredible year for Frontlines because the administration has been listening to everything we have been putting out. We actually were able to go into an Antifa round table where we had the ear of the President and we were able to sit down with him and talk to him about everything that we've reported as it pertains to left wing violence. And then on top of that, I was in New York actually reporting on Canal Street because Frontlines TPUSA sends me all across the nation from both the West coast to the East coast, and I was reporting on this huge street of illegal immigrants that had a black market.
Speaker 21: A couple of.
Speaker 20: Days later, Ice went and they raided that area and they deported nine league immigrants from that from that strength. So the administration very much watching our work. The admin very much paying attention to the independent journalist that Charlie initially saw the value in before anybody else did. I've been working with you guys now for three almost four years. We've you know, brought in hundreds of millions of views on our own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the views, guys, truly, we get so much viral content out of this because you the people want it. You're hungry for it, the truth. Ben, You're also very good at this gorilla journalism stuff. I want to give you a lot of hattips right there. Yeah, give it up for Ben as well. He's been covered. I mean, he's the team effort and I'll do it all this stuff. So yeah, but the the the number of views, like you know, you get it feels like every week you got another post with like a couple million views about you know, some immigration thing, Antifa thing. I mean, how much of that is your motivation or you just how do you pick your stories? I guess is the question.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're following the news cycle.
Speaker 20: Luckily for me, the mainstream media does a horrific job at actually telling the American people the truth. So we're basically just focusing in on everything that they are ignoring, and the American people love it. And we are here to serve you guys. And so the reason we're getting the viewership that we are. The reason why Frontlines has been able to be so successful is because the American people want to see this. The American people want to know what's going on, and it's been very, very successful. So again, every single day, I am grateful to Charlie because he saw the value in independent journalists like myself before anybody else did.
Speaker 2: He invested in us.
Speaker 20: He made sure that we were able to tell the truth about what was going on in the streets of America as it pertains to illegal immigration. And we were able to because we were able to show Americans that get him, you know, and so the White House essentially or show Americans you know which way to vote essentially in terms of.
Speaker 21: America.
Speaker 3: The exist shows that the evidence. So we have been growing this team. We have now nine reporters on the frontline Steam and one of those newer editions like a year and a half now year and a half Monica Page everybody, White House Correspondent, White House Correspondents House. So she lives in the uh We said this term a few times, the belly of the beast. You live in the swamp. But you were doing a great job covering the White House. You get to ask the president questions and then you cover local protests and stuff. What has it been like to be in the Trump White House. Give the folks at home and the people watching here an idea of how much things have changed in Trump two point zero.
Speaker 22: It's been a night and day difference for the last year and a half. I covered the previous administration the Joe Biden White House, where I was very limited to the amount of access that I could get. I was not allowed in the Oval Office, where now I'm allowed in the Oval Office with the President. I wasn't allowed to ask the questions in the press briefing room because I was never called on.
Speaker 3: Now I'm in the new media seat.
Speaker 22: I'm standing along the sides of the press briefing room asking the questions, getting called.
Speaker 19: On, having those personal one on one.
Speaker 22: Meetings with Press Secretary Caroline Leavitt. It's been absolutely insane the access that we're getting. We've been in the North Lawn, South Lawn, East Room, Roosevelt Room, Air Force one. I had the privilege of traveling with President Trump to Charlie's funeral memorial service in Arizona.
Speaker 3: That was a once in a.
Speaker 22: Lifetime opportunity, and honestly, it made me pretty emotional because I knew that if it wasn't for Turning Point USA. If it wasn't for Charlie Kirk, I don't think I would have had this opportunity.
Speaker 3: So I am so.
Speaker 22: Grateful to be there not only for Turning Point USA and front Lines, but on behalf of you, the American people, because I'm asking your questions. I'm not asking my network or my mainstream media establishment questions. I'm asking your questions.
Speaker 3: I actually have asked your questions.
Speaker 22: If you DM me, I will ask them.
Speaker 3: So what I love about Balance of Nature's Whole Health System is getting a wide variety of whole food ingredients into my diet, into my rear, and it makes it so easy. What sets them apart is you know the ingredients are well sourced, they're healthy, they're exactly what your body needs, and again it makes it very easy. Balance of Nature's Whole Health System supplements are versatile. The Fiber and Spice supplement mixes easily into drinks, adds warm aromatic depth with its spice blends. You can also open your fruits and Veggie supplement and mix powder into a smoothi or sprinkle it over your food. And they feature ingredients like sillium, husk, flax seed, cinnamon, turmeric, mango, pineapple, wild blueberries, chataki, mushroom, spinach, kalekaia and pepper and more. The supplements includes forty seven ingredients of a one hundred percent whole fruits, vegetables, spices and fibers, perfect for your daily routine. So get fifty percent off the whole health system for life with this limited time offer.
Speaker 1: Go to Balance in nature dot com use discount code Charlie.
Speaker 3: New and existing customers can lock in whole health system. It's seventy nine ninety nine per order for life. Pretty good deal. Check it out now Balance of nature dot com. Ben Burkwalm what you got out there.
Speaker 10: We got an amazing group here speaking of people that have escaped communism. I'm going to go over here with my friend from California, California. Tell us, tell us here, what your name is, where you're from? This matters to you.
Speaker 23: My name is Gallina. I came nineteen ninety seven from California. Oh, I'm sorry, from former Soviet Union to California, beautiful state.
Speaker 21: Very wrong politicians.
Speaker 23: We cannot wait to get you know, the worst governor in the United States, and we're praying. There are a lot of mega patriots in California. We're praying, we're praying, and we're doing action, action, action.
Speaker 21: Love Syvenna. That's why it's a beautiful state. We have to save it. And I came legally. It took me.
Speaker 23: I got my citizenship two thousand and eight. I had to study and I had to pass my tests. And I'm very proud American and I am ultra mega.
Speaker 10: Think this is the difference legal immigration versus illegal immigration.
Speaker 9: The Left conflates the two. They try to blend the two.
Speaker 10: But there's a difference the ultra maga legal immigrants that come here and want to make that want to assimilate into America versus the illegals that want to destroy America.
Speaker 23: It's my first time here, and Eric I said yesterday eighty percent of people came first time.
Speaker 21: And I'm extremely.
Speaker 23: Happy to be this epic. It's an epic. And Charlie Kirk, what I was shocked when we went to China Hills, he was there. It was so packed we couldn't get to the main building. We were on the second building. What I was impressed. It was first time I saw human person, his knowledge, that young age Bible, how he knew Bible.
Speaker 21: That was shocking for me. I'm Orthodox Christian.
Speaker 23: Then he came to San Clemento, to our Calvary Chapel and I have book doc Tree in Mega and he wrote Galina Mega.
Speaker 3: So my immigration policy is I will let in anybody that's ultra maga. Yeah, everybody else, everybody else. I'm not you know, we don't need We're full. About thirty one thousand patriots have come gathering here at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona. We are all about action, action, action. We are telling the truth. We're sending reporters out in the field. We are joined by Savannah Hernandez and Monica Page, our White House correspondent. What you also cover protests though, Yes, yeah I do.
Speaker 22: We've covered the No King's protest. We've covered those Tesla anti Tesla protests. It's very interesting seeing out there. A lot of them are very organized. It's like kind of like organized chaos. Also, the pro Palestine people that come outside the White House from time to time. We pretty much cover it all.
Speaker 3: If it's there, I'm there And Savannah, you were just telling me about an important story this if guys, I brought up immigration A few times here, specifically because you're here, Savannah, but also just because I'm passionate about it. You just told me a fact that I was not aware of, and I want everybody to listen very closely.
Speaker 13: Tod.
Speaker 20: Sure, So I was just talking with you about how last this week, the DHS put out a press release basically stating that between these sanctuary states of Illinois and New York, they have released eighty seven hundred criminal illegal aliens with priorities to homicide, assault, burglary, robbery back out onto.
Speaker 2: The streets of the United States of America.
Speaker 3: That's eighty seven hundred violent criminals that have been released back out onto the streets, even though they've got a nice detainer on him, even though the federal government wants to deport them, these local municipalities are just releasing them back out onto the street. Do we like that? Do we like that? What do we want to do about it? We want to fix that. You know, I will say, I'll never forget Charlie. One day, he got so frustrated with this. He looks right at the camera. He goes, we need to start arresting these mayors. Blake. I know that that is not exactly your tax here. But why can't we do that? Why can't we he and more and more.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure why.
Speaker 15: I just saw there was a story, I think in Western Virginia where they had the detainer on a man, they let him out and he committed murder again a while, I think you do have to ask, are you just actually an accomplice in assaults, in robberies and homicides.
Speaker 2: At this point?
Speaker 20: And Blake, if I can jump in as well, going back to these numbers, there's another eleven thousand. And keep in mind too that these are already illegal aliens and then they've committed violent crimes against American citizens. They're currently in custody in state custody in Illinois and New York, and because these jurisdictions refuse to work with that relations, they are simply potentially going to be re releasing all of these people back out onto the streets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's offensive and you guys are doing a great job. Everybody. Please follow TPUSA Frontlines, the Great Savan Hernandez and Monica page. Please check them out, follow them on socials where you're at, how do people find you?
Speaker 11: Go?
Speaker 20: Follow me on ex it sav says.
Speaker 22: Sav says, what about Youmonica follow me on X Monica page TV, p AI.
Speaker 3: G E TV. That's wonderful. Okay, guys, what do we think about Erica Kirk? Do we love Erica Kirk? Or what? Is she doing a great job? She's doing a phenomenal job. When I think about what she's been through and how courageous and brave, and the poise and the gracefulness that she has comported herself, I just it's enough to make you emotional watching it. I want to play something from Erica. This is her bragging on this amazing event that our team has pulled off. So I want to hear I want you to hear it from her in her own words. Three point thirty two.
Speaker 13: We have forty breakout sessions, one hundred and seventy eight sponsors, all fifty states represented. We have twenty five countries represented plus Puerto Rico. But I have the list here. Don't worry, guys. Egypt is not on the list. Don't worry about that. But oh, how funny I say Egypt and my iPad turns on fun Where were we?
Speaker 3: Okay? We have so that's twenty five countries, all fifty states, one hundred and seventy eight sponsors, forty breakout sessions everybody, and thirty one thousand patriots from all across the country, in the world. It's amazing, it's amazing, all for Charlie. And here here one more thing from Erica here at play cut three twenty six.
Speaker 13: He believed disagreement was something not to be canceled. It was something to confront with clarity, courage, and grace, and Charlie loved truth way more than conformity.
Speaker 3: Amen to that. So as you guys go out into the breakouts, make sure you're plugging in with other organizations with this organizations signing up, being volunteers, getting out in the field, action, action, action. This is not an event for mere spectators or observers. We want you to be active and get involved every way you can. That's the whole spirit. If you want to honor Charlie's a couple of things you can do. Go to church, make sure you're going to church, pray, read your Bible, and get involved to save this country everybody. So we're that's what we're dedicating ourselves to. That's why we're here, and we're so grateful to have you all here. So you guys happy to be here. I'm really excited right now. We are joined right here on this set by two great Americans that many of you probably follow on social media, and of course that is Michael Cernovich. Mike Cernovich. I don't know why through Michael that the great Cernovich and we well hold on Blake Marnell otherwise known as pre big Suits in the house. You guys are you guys are keen observers of the political movement, the moment that we exist in right now. And I you know, I keep referencing the fact that you know, last night was was spicy, it was fun, it was people were mixing it up.
Speaker 24: Uh.
Speaker 3: And so I'm gonna play one of these clips here because I think it's important. You know, let's just let's just do it. Ben Shapiro, he was the second speaker. Obviously we had Erica Kirk. It was amazing, amazing intro. By the way, who was in the room for the intro where Charlie introduced Erica Kirk to the stage. I was getting pretty emotional right there. She did an amazing job. But then you know, some of the fireworks started. Ben Shapiro started three three four, first off.
Speaker 25: I should break the omerita here and just be a little bit clear. The notion that people in our industry are close friends, like we all take holiday breaks with each other and go to each other's kids graduations and stuff is generally untrue. Some people do that, most of us don't. But even if it were true that other public figures were our best friends, our very best friends, that does not relieve us of our duty to speak out of principle and not to cover up evil or shy away from addressing it out of friendship. So no, Tucker Carlson, it is not an excuse to go silence on Cannas's targeting of TPUSA. There is only one moral side here, Erica Kirk's side.
Speaker 3: All right, Mike, I'm gonna go to you. We were talking in the break that you had some opinions about this. What do you make of this? Are you do you get uncomfortable? Are you okay with this? Is it healthy? You know?
Speaker 26: I think don't do it here at this event. So for me, I've always been a daily wire. Respector they get people jobs, ploye thousand people. Occasionally I disagree with Ben Shapiro, but I'm not like trying to blast them every day. You gotta look at the good that we're doing, and people shouldn't do that here. I'm all for the drama, even though I'm old now. I don't want to participate in it.
Speaker 19: But I watch the clips.
Speaker 26: I'm not gonna I'm not gonna pretend I'm above at all. I watch every clips, like right away when they load up. I try to stay out of it. And I think people need to be more like Charlie and realize that if we lose in the midterms.
Speaker 19: That we lose in twenty twenty eight, Like, what do we win?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 19: Does it feel good to vent your This is like a young man's game.
Speaker 3: Ben's old.
Speaker 19: I'm old.
Speaker 26: This venting your spleen is a young man's game. You don't get to do that when you're old. That you gotta you gotta tone it down and realize if we.
Speaker 3: Lose, we're screwed. Man.
Speaker 19: You gotta just play along.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think, yeah, there's people you can clap for that. You guys can clap for that. I hear it out there, Blake, what do you make of what you saw that?
Speaker 4: Were you in the room when I was watching and I was in the what was it?
Speaker 3: What was it? I was backstage, so I didn't I didn't get a good sense of the audience. How did how What was the reaction? And what's your take on it?
Speaker 8: You know, I think that I think that I characterized this scorched earth.
Speaker 27: I wasn't expecting that he came out very hard on that, and I think the Canvases deserve.
Speaker 2: To be called out.
Speaker 27: I'm not saying I agree with everything, but I echo mic sentiments that you know, what isn't important is winning the midterms, and this is a temporary blip. Once we get all of our our ducks in a row and we're all aligned for.
Speaker 8: The same purpose, it's gonna be so much better.
Speaker 27: And we need to start focusing on that as opposed to the small things that that we were disagreeing on. And as Charlie has often said, now when you stop talking to people, bad things start happening. And with on our own side, now we need to continue talking. We can't be ostracizing people who have a slightly different opinion on a minor issue when we all agree about the large issues.
Speaker 26: Yeah, So can I say something real quick, because here's my pa. I don't do radio much. Saw probably jibber jabber too much, but Charlie got that. And this is something that a lot of people don't understand. Being a podcaster and winning elections are two different things, right.
Speaker 19: Charlie was like, you gotta get out the vote. You gotta drive.
Speaker 3: People to vote.
Speaker 26: And you can tell with with the drama using a big name to click bait. You get the clip, a million people watch it, Your followers say, how does that get out the vote? That doesn't that doesn't get out the vote, and.
Speaker 19: And and this is about this is about driving out the vote. That's what Charlie's mission is.
Speaker 26: So people want to do KFE pro wrestling things. They want to go fight Jake Paul in the ring, Go do that, Go fight Jake Paul the ring, Go fight Sam Hyde. But this is like, are you getting the vote out? And if you're not giving the vote out, keep it to yourself.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna pay fade.
Speaker 15: Line is pretty funny because one of the one of the older, weirder, dumber conspiracy theories we'd have about Charlie is that all of the speeches are dictated or pre planned. I think I think we successfully debunked that one last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually I don't know if you ended up doing, but I told Knowles, I was like, you know what you should do. It's just like be like, well, I guess we know that Charlie doesn't. And turning point, don't tell people what to say from the stage, and we don't. By the way people think it's like, oh, we have this elaborate scheme that we you know, it's all orchestrated. No, we just say like, hey, you're cool. We like you go do what you do. Like, we don't want to bring people that we have to tell what to say. By the way, people if they're gonna be speaking on the main stage, they have something to say, they have something worthwhile, they've earned the right to be there. And I think that's a really important point to make. So thanks bringing that up. Like you tweet, I'm gonna paraphrase it, but you basically tweeted something. And by the way, you gotta follow Cernovich on on X. He's one of the key follows if you want to understand the heartbeat of the movement. Mike, you said some thing again paraphrasing that you when you look to who you take your cues from, you're gonna give a lot more credits to the people that are actually in the field doing the work. And you're gonna you're gonna downgrade the people that just like basically sit behind a camera and aren't aren't doing the work. Why is that so important? Build that out right?
Speaker 26: So, what podcasts do is they create a sense of false Catharsis. It's a pied piper thing. They go, oh, I'm your voice, come watch me. Oh, buy my merch and do this, and use my coupon code and do this and do that, which is all great. People have to make a living, but if you lose, you've you've fallen for an illusion. It's a it's a demonic illusion to its First of all, it's idolatry. It's anti Christian, it's it's idolatry first of all, to have this weird parasocial relationship with podcasters. I always tell people, don't don't act weird around me, because that's a sin for you and a sin for me too, because that it leads me to ego and.
Speaker 3: Pride and everything else.
Speaker 26: What matters is like, are you are you driving out the vote? Are you winning? And what my problem with the podcast or thinking Charlie really pushed back.
Speaker 2: He was a visionary.
Speaker 26: He had a podcast that some idiot's gonna clip it and say, oh, Cernavi a Chase podcast.
Speaker 19: No no, no podcast is a necessary mechanism.
Speaker 26: But if you're not converting that to votes, and you're only converting that to merch, to an email list, to selling things, you're creating an idol of yourself, which is demonic.
Speaker 19: You're encouraging a false Catharsist and a false consciousness.
Speaker 26: Of your own audience that you're leading them into deception and you're not even winning, right, You're.
Speaker 19: Not moving the needle.
Speaker 26: So that's what people don't under what you guys know, what Turning Point knows. And that's why I was a Day one supporter of Turning Point back when Charlie had the Socialism Sucks t shirts. And I've always supported you guys, even no matter who goes after you, because I don't want to knock on doors. I want to be lazy at home with my kids. So I feel like, if you want to be at home on social media, you better be promoting the heck out of the people that are doing the door knocking, because that's how you want elections.
Speaker 3: Well said, give it up. For Mike there, guys. And by the way, he's under selling his utility. Mike's done a lot of in the field work over the years. And by the way, twenty sixteen probably wouldn't happen without Mike Cernovich. Okay, you don't have Trump in the White House. He was one of the ring leaders, one of the captains on the field, the generals on the field that was getting people in the right direction. So you're undertelling yourself, Blake. You know more about the vibe on the ground of MAGA because you visit all the rallies, you visit all the events. You're so faithful in that. Be honest. What's the vibe right now?
Speaker 27: Well, are concerned, were definitely concerned about the midterms. People are definitely concerned about the mid terms. But I think they're also optimistic, and I think the vibe is still you know, to be honest, it's not as great as it was coming into twenty twenty four, but I think it's still positive and I think people realize that victory is still ours to have if, like Mike said, we get out there and we do it.
Speaker 8: And you know, when I was out.
Speaker 27: There turning point action in their recollection for Dorian Taylor here in Mesa. I see those armies of people out there volunteering, which you want exactly, and you know it makes a difference. And I knocked on a few doors myself. I'm not gonna say I was, you know, a huge critical part of that, but I did a small part and all those small parts add up, and I encourage you all.
Speaker 2: To Did you wear the brick suit?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't wear the bricksuit for knocking on doors.
Speaker 27: I mean that wouldn't be a you go to your ring doorbell and you see a wall that's not gonna be That's not.
Speaker 2: Something you open up.
Speaker 9: So I didn't use didn't use the suit for that.
Speaker 2: Heartbreaking Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean we've got one minute left here, Mike, what what is your marching orders? If you had Let's just imagine Mike Johnson, speaker Johnson is watching this right now. Leaders in Washington, what's your message right now? What do they have to do?
Speaker 19: If you're in Congress, do congressional things.
Speaker 26: I'm so sick of them all being influencers like I don't.
Speaker 3: Care what like.
Speaker 26: Yeah, it's like Ted Cruz, you're in the Senate, I don't care you've been hate talker. I'm not Tucker's bodyguard. I don't care hate Tucker. But you're in the Senate. You need to be doing senator things, not tweeting all day. Mike Johnson needs to not be an influencer. We need if you're in Congress, be in Congress, and if you don't want to do your job in Congress, then go do a podcast and then see if anybody really cares so do congressional things.
Speaker 3: If you're in Congress, great, yeah, well said Mike. I think everybody agrees.
Speaker 28: This is Lane Schomberger, chief investment officer and founding partner of y Refi. It has been an honor and a privilege to partner with Turning Point and for Charlie to endorse us. His endorsement means the world to us, and we look forward to continuing our partnership with Turning Point for years to come. Now hear Charlie in his own words, tell you about why Refi.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you guys about yrefight dot com. That is why are e f y dot com. Y Refi is incredible private student loan debt in America. Told us about three hundred billion dollars. Why refy is refinancing distress or defaulted private student loans. You can finally take control of your student loan situation with a plan that works for your monthly budget. Go to yrefight dot com. That is why refight dot com. Do you have a co borrower, why reef I can get them released from the loan. You can skip a payment up the twelve times without penalty. It may not be available in all fifty states. Go to yrefight dot com. That is why are e f y dot com. Let's face it, if you have distress or default the student loans, it can be overwhelming because of privacit loan debt. So many people feel stuck. Go to y refight dot com. That is y r e f y dot com Priva student loan debt relief yrefight dot com.
Speaker 10: All right, right here, First off, I want to mention Angie Morphine, one of the Angel Moms. Reuben Morphine son was murdered by me illegal alien What got me involved in the border stories?
Speaker 9: Her and Agnes Gibney. God bless you, Angie.
Speaker 11: If you want to say anything, just thank you and please support President Trump on everything that he's doing.
Speaker 19: Because he's the greatest president we've ever had.
Speaker 3: And to answer your.
Speaker 10: Question, yes, those mayors and those governors need to be arrested.
Speaker 9: They're obstructing ice.
Speaker 10: And it's moms like Angie that we need to uplift, not the illegal aliens that these sanctuary jurisdictions are helping out.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 29: I've been watching Charlie for years and I particularly love when he went to the college campus to debate women on on the abortion issue and the unborn. And so I work for an organization called Save the Storks, and we're here and it's our first time at Amphis. So we want to honor Charlie's legacy by raising money for a mobile medical clinic in Erica Kirk's name, in his honor, that will serve women, that will love on women with hope and compassion. When they come on our clinic and they see their baby for the first time, they choose life. And we're going to honor Charinette Charlie, and we're going to sponsor you. We're to keep coming back over and over again until abortion is unthinkable.
Speaker 3: Good man.
Speaker 9: And one more, we have a birthday.
Speaker 3: We got a birthday.
Speaker 4: We got a birthday.
Speaker 10: A friend of mine from Fresno, California. But more important than the birthday is what you're working on. Tell us about the organization.
Speaker 9: What you guys do.
Speaker 24: Yes, So, I sit on the board for Betrell Project USA dot org and we give voices to the one point six million victims who were killed in US hospitals on US soil due to the mandated and government incentivized hospital COVID protocols. So share your story Betrell Project USA dot org.
Speaker 7: You are not alone.
Speaker 3: Thank you for that. That's great. Is this working here? It is, Blake. I'm gonna let you drive here. This is a very personal story for you as well, but for Charlie in the last weeks of his life. Tell us about it. Yeah.
Speaker 15: So, as a lot of people know, one of the last things Charlie did was he went on a trip to Korea.
Speaker 2: He spoke I was with him on that. He spoke at build Up.
Speaker 15: Korea, which it was really something to behold because it truly was let's look at Amfest and copy everything about it has that neon color scheme that we use, looked exactly like an Amfest event.
Speaker 2: But it was in Korea, and one of the things he did there was he was.
Speaker 3: Meeting with pastors in Korea.
Speaker 15: Korea has a very fraught political environment right now, and a lot of pastors and Christians are right at the center of it. So one of the men he met was Pastor Son. That's his name, Kimbo Son is the pastor's name. And we're joined now by very shortly after meeting Charlie, he was arrested, in fact, So we're joined right here at Amfest by.
Speaker 2: Two of pastors sons. Sons, keep that, keep that in order. They are Chance Son and Young Kwan Son.
Speaker 15: So give a warm welcome to both of them.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having us here.
Speaker 30: We are so honored to be presented on Charloie Kirks show, which we admire in Korea's love as well.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 15: So, why don't you just explain what's going on in your country and what happened to your father.
Speaker 30: Yeah, so my father got arrested because of the wrong interpretation of electional law and because my father criticized the candidates for pushing idea LGBT agenda and walkism into schools. My father got arrested for being too political from the pulpit and also speaking out against the candidate for promising to appoint thirty percent of the public sector positions for sexual minorities, which is absurd, And as a pastor, my father had to speak out. And because of that very reason, my father got arrested. And it's been one hundred and third day, marking one hundred and third day today, yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So let's make sure everybody's got the story here. Play three three, five, guys, If I.
Speaker 31: Am imprisoned, it will prove that Korea is no longer free. Reverend Chan Bosson made that statement just before entering the police station for a pre trial hearing on September eighth. Despite being a preliminary session, the court approved his arrest warrant and detained him immediately. Charges against pastors Son include violating election laws, specifically for interviewing a candidate on issues the government interpreted as illegal campaigning. Authority cited risk of light and destroying evidence as the reasons for his detention illegal campaigning.
Speaker 2: That's a remarkable thing to hear.
Speaker 3: About a pastor. No less so does a pastor just lose their free speech in Korea basically as soon as they start shepherding of luck?
Speaker 30: Basically basically, yeah, they're losing the constitutional right set that we are born with.
Speaker 2: So free speech is basically being violated in Korea.
Speaker 30: And if you have enough of influence, even as a pastor, you're not allowed to speak out, even if the biblical values are being harmed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and one of Charlie's passions was ensuring that we the people in the church pews, have our voice. So Charlie, that's why we have TPUSA Faith to say that there is a vacuum in the culture, and if we don't feel it as Christians, then people that don't share our values are going to do it and we're not gonna like the outcome. Okay, So we have to be involved in Korea. They're making that a legal to be involved. So I have a question for you, what has the United States government done to help your father?
Speaker 30: So we I was thankfully invited by the White House Faith Office a month back.
Speaker 2: To be able to serve my father's story.
Speaker 30: And they are aware of this situation and they're trying to find ways to help out. But we need not only Koreans, but Christians, brothers in Christ, brothers and sisters in Christ to speak out for religious freedom and also our constitutional rights.
Speaker 2: Because Korean Christian constitution.
Speaker 30: Is written off based off US constitutions, so we must ensure constitutional rights freedom, free speech, religious freedom. However, it's being violated and we are taking they're taking away our freedom. So we need you Americans and the government to push to tell the current.
Speaker 2: Government that this is not right.
Speaker 3: Take us own, Blake.
Speaker 15: Korea is one of the most Christian countries in Asia. They can be a great friend of ours and they should be a friend of ours.
Speaker 3: Or they need to get their act together here and guys, do what you can support Pastor Son. It's very important. Thank you so much, Thank you. We're gonna take We're gonna have a turning point action segment here for you guys, because again it's all about action, action action, right. So GPUSA, it's all about college campuses, it's all about reaching young people. Turning point action is all about winning elections, right, So they go hand in hand. One feeds off the other. That's what we like to do here. So but before we get into this very important segment, I want to put a bow on the last one. So if you want to support Pastor Sun out of Satria, who's been in prison for his political beliefs because he happens to be a pastor. Row this the QR code up there, please, so everybody put it up there, the QR code. If you scan that QR code, everybody out there, take you, get your phones out, take a picture. You can sign the petition. Sign the petition, get involved in freeing this man who spoke up for his faith, who spoke up for his country, and was imprisoned two weeks after Charlie met him. By the way, it's just the whole thing is insane, and the timing you have to imagine for South Korea is providential. You have to believe that. So please take that QR code, sign the petition, get involved, raise awareness for pastor Son. It's it's unacceptable what's happened to him. Thank you Mary for sending me that. Thank you. All right, So transitioning to turning point action. Brett Galizhevski, you are I think like you're You're like our mascot out there, you Brett. You guys know Brett Galizhski. Brett, your profile keeps rising because I think people feed off your energy. You are. You're a dynamic, you're excited, you're enthusiastic, the floor is yours might be. Explain what we're doing right now, Explain what Turning Point Action is about, how people can get involved with give them the thirty thousand foot.
Speaker 7: I appreciate that, Andrew. It's great to be here, and it's great to have all you guys here today. The energy is through the roof, isn't it.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 7: We are so excited because at Turning Point Action, we're gonna be turning the page into twenty twenty six, which is going to be the make or break year to save our country. People have asked me all over this weekend, you know what's at stake in twenty twenty six. The short answer is everything that we have worked so hard to make happen. And right now Indiana is a little bit of the epicenter of conservative politics. Right now, we just got done fighting a big fight in Indiana at the state House among these Republican legislators that refuse to vote yes to a nine to zero map, allowing US Conservatives to be in the best possible position to compete to win back the House for representatives next year. But then on top of that, that's only a small sliver of what we've been doing at turning point action. We're building the pieces so we can build that red wall that allows us to compete in twenty twenty eight. And so that's what Brandon is here for today. That's what we're really excited to talk about.
Speaker 3: All right, So what is the red wall?
Speaker 7: So we talked about this on the show before. The blue Wall historically has always been a combination of Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. And the best play in the Democratic playbook has always been for them to pick off two of those three states. We really threw a wrench in their plans in twenty twenty four. We won Wisconsin, we won Michigan, we won Pennsylvania, and so now you look at it's a numbers game. In twenty twenty eight. We have to get to that two seventy electoral map percentage. And right now we believe that our best path to the two seventy electoral mark is a combination of Arizona. That's always been important, it still will be in Arizona. Nevadavada.
Speaker 3: I'm a Nevada boy, and any Nevada's in the house besides me, anybody.
Speaker 7: I got nobody, nobody, but certainly not least New Hampshire. That is the new battleground state.
Speaker 3: Now New Hampshire, we don't have Nevada.
Speaker 15: Describe this because New Hampshire never voted for Donald Trump, for example, in any of those three elections. So what's changing in the state that makes it part of a red wall.
Speaker 7: Well, so that was the swing state that Trump lost by the slimmest margin. And let's just compare New Hampshire to a state like Wisconsin, which was one of the red Wall states in twenty twenty four. The thing that New Hampshire has over Wisconsin is twofold one a Republican governor, so it's a lot easier for us to build that infrastructure, and then two more registered Republicans than registered Democrats. A state like Wisconsin, for instance, does not register by party, so it's really hard to model, it's really hard to create shape files, and it allows us to target voters in kind of just an improper way. In New Hampshire, there's a huge libertarian faction, there's a huge Chaseful independent faction, and more importantly, there are more Republicans. So that's what makes us very intrigued by New Hampshire and why we're really excited to be launching our full scale ballot chase operation over the next four years in the Granite State.
Speaker 3: Yeah, full scale. So Arizona was a great example of what turning point action can do when we do the get out the vote, chase the vote operation.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So, we had full employment, thousands of volunteers, door knocking and what we do, and I don't want to give away the secret sauce too much, but some of this is public is we divide the state into these very bite sized little chunks, and we assign people on those territories, and then their job is to contact everybody on their list. They had the low prop conservative, probably Republican voters, and we knock on their door, we text them, we call them. We're nice to them. We'd be their neighbor, we'd be there. You try and be the mayor of your little territory. You invite them to things, You get them involved so that when election month comes, they already know who you are. They know they can trust you, they can use you as a resource. That's the idea. So Arizona was a great example of that. We lost in twenty twenty by about ten thousand votes in of Arizona, right, a lot of Shenanigans. We don't need to religate the pass Arizona became the best performing swing state in twenty twenty four because of the work that Bretton's team and Tyler Boyer and Turning Point Action did getting out the vote almost six percent. Trump won this state by almost six percent, and it was like a margin of almost two hundred thousand vote victory in twenty twenty four. Yeah, you can cheer for that, Thank you, Caleb. So that's the power of actually doing the machinery of getting out low prop votes. So what people don't fully understand, they still don't grasp this yet, is that in the era of Trump, that we have become the low prop party. The whole makeup of the conservative movement has changed. Now they have the more reliable voters, but we have more of them. That's the key, and that's why you're seeing us win national popular votes at the presidential level in twenty twenty four. So our job then becomes a little bit trickier because we have to do the work to get them out. That's why what we're doing in New Hampshire is so that's why we're doing in Nevada is going to be so critical because if we can make these permanent outposts of Republican Party control conservative movement, then we're going to have a massive, massive advantage over Democrats because the way the census has changed, the way that voters have moved out of blue states and northern states and gone to the sun belt, the math doesn't work for them the same way it did previously. And so if we have New Hampshire, Nevada, Arizona, if we can hold those, they are going to have a very, very tough time winning a national election in the future. So let's go over to our New Hampshire man Brandon Malley here. Explain. Yeah, give him up. Get up for Brandon Mallee. Turn one action. He's doing the work. Explain the dynamics inside New Hampshire, because something people don't understand is that we have more Republicans than Democrats, but there's a lot of independence. So explain the dynamics, Brandon.
Speaker 32: So since twenty eighteen, the Republican voter registration numbers have gotten better and better with each election, regardless of whether it's been a good year for Republicans or not.
Speaker 4: That's one encouraging sign.
Speaker 32: Two, there's a big libertarian movement in New Hampshire that leans more republican. It's probably the biggest libertarian operation of any state in the country.
Speaker 3: In fact, there's even a.
Speaker 32: Project called the Free State Project that's getting people to move to the state of New Hampshire to make it more conservative minded, to make it a free state.
Speaker 3: It's to live free or die state. For a reason.
Speaker 32: The state legislature and the governor are Republican. They reflective of that on a state level. What we have to do is be reflective of that on a federal level. Is federally it's all Democrats. We need to get that independent vote voting the right way, and there are way too many dissecaged Republicans.
Speaker 3: So did you guys hear that New Hampshire has all state level Republican representation governor, state legislate, but for some reason on the federal level. We could postulate why that might be. Ben I was looking at you. I wonder if you got some ideas. But at the federal level we have zero representation for Republicans. That is a weird dynamic. So how are we going to change it? We're gonna change it.
Speaker 32: Well, Actually, it's surprising because every four years. New Hampshire gets the attention of the political universe.
Speaker 18: Right.
Speaker 7: It's the center first.
Speaker 32: In the nation primary, which, by the way, many people in the state are upset that the Democrats are trying to take away.
Speaker 3: So we're going to be in defense of that. Number one.
Speaker 32: Number two, it's important to have year round infrastructure. It's amazing in the six months that I've been there that I've witnessed everything on the ground, how little infrastructure is in place outside of the presidential primary. So we are going to be the pre eminent organization putting bodies on the ground, chasing the low propensity Republican voters and teaching the grassroots in the conservative base how to actually win elections outside of primaries.
Speaker 3: Give it up for Brandon, guys, this is what we need. We need young, motivated, energetic people hitting the ground. And by the way, there's all these groups in New Hampshire. They sometimes they need an outside voice like Attorney Point Action or whatever to come in and kind of just rally them all together, give them the belief that they could do this. That's what we've seen across the country.
Speaker 7: But maybe talk to that Yeah, well, I mean, well Brandon was alluding to it, and it's a fascinating concept. In New Hampshire without an organized ballot chase effort, without really a ton of outside groups besides you know the legacy party apparatus that exists there, we're only losing elections in New Hampshire by the skin of our teeth. Would you imagine if we essentially carpet bomb New Hampshire now with a bunch of paid bodies on the ground, a bunch of volunteers that are trained on the concepts that you talked about Andrew, relational organizing, neighbors talking to other neighbors. It really puts us in a big position here to move the needle, not just a little bit in New Hampshire, but permanently in our corner for decades to come. New Hampshire has that ability, and that's why we're really excited to invest long term.
Speaker 3: So if people watching at home, or they're listening listening to the podcasts, or people in this event space right now want to get involved in twenty twenty six, twenty twenty eight, what do they do?
Speaker 7: Couple things so one and many people don't actually know this. We own Coalitions dot Com. At turning point action. Our coalitions program is our farm team, that is our volunteer field program where we organize, we recruit volunteers, we organize them and then give them the tools necessary to be able to whip up votes to chase those votes in those extremely important precincts in their states. So coalitions dot Com tep the action.
Speaker 3: That's when you do like Mom's coalition, farmer's coalition, his Spanish coalition, right correct.
Speaker 7: This is the concept of moms knocking on the doors of other moms, Latinos knocking on the doors of other Latinos, gen Z knocking on the doors of other gen Z. And so that that's the concept that we're building. And then from there, and this is the beauty of the model that we've built. We can take the best of the best volunteers that are now trained in turning point action concepts and essentially say to them, keep doing what you've already been doing, but now we'll pay you to ballot chase for us full time through chase the vote. And that's what we're going to replicate in Arizona, Nevada, and New Hampshire.
Speaker 3: All right, And we are hiring in Indiana right throughout three thirty eight. We're looking for field representatives, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah. If you would have told me a year ago that turning point Action was going to be hiring in Indiana, I would have told you were crazy. But about a month ago, Indiana became the last line of defense for US to be able to win back the House of Representatives next year. They had an opportunity to go from a seven to controlled map to a nine to zero Republican congressional map. Unfortunately, in an Indiana state Senate that has forty Republicans and only ten Democrats, we couldn't get the twenty five votes necessary for that map to pass. So now we want Indiana to be the cautionary tale of the century for these establishment folks, and we're going to go in. We're going to bodies on the ground. We're gonna primary these senators that refuse to support President Trump.
Speaker 3: Do you guys support that? You guys want to see us primary some state senators that refuse to get on board in Indiana. Now that's a shift of.
Speaker 7: Two congressional seats. It could have been massive. And knowing that Gavin Newsom stripped five Republican seats away from US in November, went Prop fifty. Indiana had an opportunity to really draw their line in the sand and reverse course. But the problem is, you have a state filled with MAGA Republicans, ran by MAGA haters. And we saw that all over the place, the Mike Pence footprint, the Mitch Daniels footprint. So we're coming into Indiana, we're penetrating the state, and we're saying, enough is enough. Let's get rid of these folks. Let's put the ground game necessary to be able to primary them, and let's save Indiana.
Speaker 3: All right, An Beest twenty twenty five, give it up for turning point action here.
Speaker 7: Thanks guys.
Speaker 3: These guys are the boots on the ground, the workers in the field, and we need harvesters in the field. So pray for them and God bless them. Thank you guys for coming. We got Ben he's out there talking to somebody that has how tall tiny tiny on six foot eight, six foot eight? All right, real.
Speaker 10: Quick, you were talking action, action, action. One other thing everyone needs to do across America. They've weaponized, the Left has weaponized all of these rapid response networks against ice.
Speaker 9: And border patrol.
Speaker 10: We've got to be out of the streets supporting ice and border patrol. We need mass deportations and mass prosecutions of everybody who's getting in the way, and the injustice system against President Trump. But speaking of the fights that we're in and how important, what turning Point does?
Speaker 3: Tell me your name again, Gabriel Murphy.
Speaker 10: Gabriel Murphy, first time at an event. He said, your family doesn't even know you're here. You're from Oakland, California. Why does this matter for.
Speaker 9: You so much to be here and support Turning Point?
Speaker 33: I just think it's really important that people know where their value is in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm miliarly where their values lie.
Speaker 33: I think a lot of times a lot of people aren't really malicious, they just don't really know or don't really get a chance to get exposed to information. I got a lot of fights with my family after Charlie Kirk passed away, just in terms of they were saying that, you know, he was racist, you know, the whole thing. And I think it's just really important that people at least get a balanced viewpoint on who they are, where the values aligned. What does the Bible say about what we should and shouldn't believe? And there's not a lot of people that look like me, that believe what I believe. And so I got joined into this because I have a buddy that started turning point chapter at my college. I sat down and talked to him during COVID. It was just a whole thing. And so I think it's just really important that if you just talk to people and expose yourselves to different ideas and I think rationally instead of emotionally, that we can get along way in this country. So I'm kind of this is my first time being here. I'm really happy to be here. It's cool to see I've been way more patriotic in the last couple of years I've ever been in my life.
Speaker 3: So yeah, And by the way, there's a lot more people that look like you and think like you than you think. And so hopefully you're that's right.
Speaker 10: That's one of the lies that the main that the left wants you to believe.
Speaker 9: But that is shifting in America. There's a massive awakening happened.
Speaker 33: It's crazy too, because I spent a year in Hungary playing basketball, and there's a lot of stuff that we have here that they don't have over there, that like we really take for granted and I think if people with got a chance.
Speaker 2: To go live in other places, not the Hungary's bad place.
Speaker 33: Let me just I don't want to mess up international relations or anything like that, but but I think if you know, you spend time other places, there's a lot of stuff that we have here they don't have over there.
Speaker 3: Like they don't have barbecue, they don't have pickup trucks. It's crazy.
Speaker 33: So I think that people took more time being more grateful what we have.
Speaker 22: In the US.
Speaker 3: I think we go a lot further, a lot long the way.
Speaker 10: So God bless you man, thank you for coming out, and we're praying for your family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can be there at their bridge to take get here with us here. Thank you, Ben Berkram, the Great Ben Burkelem. Can we give it up for Ben? He's been amazing, all right?
Speaker 10: Po.
Speaker 3: So in the tradition of America Fest, we're doing the warmhand, and uh, what do you got planned for your shown? What can people expect?
Speaker 4: Andrew?
Speaker 2: Do I look like a guy with a plan?
Speaker 3: Do I look like? Now?
Speaker 2: What can we expect?
Speaker 6: We want high energy America First patriotism that will be coursing through America Fest.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna be sending a message.
Speaker 6: To all the people in the Swing States to Washington, DC.
Speaker 2: And yes, I don't just mean the Democrats. I mean the.
Speaker 6: Establishment Republicans as well, the Rhinos, people holding up the filibuster and the President's agenda.
Speaker 2: We're gonna make our voices heard tonight.
Speaker 3: All right, so nobody can go anywhere. Post's coming up next. Jack, You've got a few different duties at this event. You're gonna be speaking, You got a speech. You are also going to be on stage interviewing who tonight.
Speaker 2: I will be on stage.
Speaker 6: I think we're closing out tonight on stage interviewing Megan Kelly.
Speaker 2: You guys want to see that? Shall we interview Megan Kelly tonight?
Speaker 3: Send the questions you want Jack to ask Meghan to Freedom at Charlie Kirk dot com. Over here, Yeah, Freedom at Charlie Kirk dot com. I will actually hand deliver those questions to Jack Pasobic.
Speaker 2: This will be fun.
Speaker 29: No.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: Something tells me though that I think a few of the questions may be uh already floating around online, and I'm sure that Meghan is knowing Meghan is already more than prepared to answer them.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, she and by the way Meghan has been, she has been I think I think she was she gonna react maybe some of the criticism. But I will just tell you Megan behind the scenes has been wonderful and very supportive and you guys should know that. And we'll see what happens tonight.
Speaker 2: When I can't wait. I can't wait, look, because everybody wants to play.
Speaker 6: This game right, and I'll just I'll even I'll even you know, peel back the curtain.
Speaker 2: Everyone wants to go, Oh, whose side do you want?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Whose side are you? Are you on Tucker side? Are you on Meghan's side? You on are you on Ben's side?
Speaker 3: This sideway?
Speaker 2: I'm no, no, I'm on Charlie side. Okay, Yeah, Charlie Kirk's side.
Speaker 6: That's the side I'm on. I'm on turning point side. I'm on Erica Kirk's side. I'm on amfest side. I'm on America's side.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: It's about MAGA and it's about keeping the coalition together. Now that being said, that being said, when these issues.
Speaker 2: Do come up, what do we do you do? What Charlie did you talk about it? It's as simple as that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, said Blake. Final words.
Speaker 2: Man, I just yeah, you really dumped this on me, didn't you.
Speaker 15: No, it's we're having a very fun event. We're having a very outspoken event. I'm looking forward to what we're going to hear tonight. I think it'll be hard.
Speaker 2: To top the virality of last night. But I know, no, you Jack, you'll consider that a dare. You'll really you already are planning this, I imagine.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean it's a mega right, I'm just I'm just asking the questions. So I'm not trying to be the center of anything, but I mean give you the opportunity, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I do have a reputation.
Speaker 3: Well, and I want to I want to wrap this up by just saying. One thing is that I can get over how encouraging it is for us to see all of you here, and how wonderful you guys have all been, how welcoming to each other. The energy in this room. It's hard to explain if you're not here, but it is extreme, it is wonderful, it is overflowing. So I just love the people that come to Amfest, that make the track from all over the country. You guys make this so much fun for us and so encouraging and if there's something about getting in person irl Jack not just being online, mister twitter Man, John, not just being online, actually getting in mixing it up with the people.
Speaker 7: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com